Speaker 1: And my ship felt so much better. God damn, my ship was for like ten days. It was like drying on dry down.
Speaker 2: All that. She got that elbow power ship.
Speaker 3: The crib cleaned up, the crib, go have meal red like big station. She's like seven different big Stacey.
Speaker 2: Man, let's get a ticket that you. Let's get in. What's what's man? Well, you got your old Jason Patum on the day boy, he's the new ones.
Speaker 3: And she sent me hey shot to j T boy and JT up for early m v P.
Speaker 2: You talking that ship, puss.
Speaker 1: I'm waiting. I didn't put some oil on coconut oils. I used some lavender this time. Some like lavender lavender, some other ship. I'm trying to her, lavender lotion, no oil oil like some uh like some dragon.
Speaker 2: Fruit dragon dragon fruit lavender. Yeah, some ship like that. That's what they like.
Speaker 3: Now you've got to change it up hard though, they like I forgot you the god to know what they want? Truth God, Yeah, take them out m VP right now, Lord yeah, he Anthony Davis. They to me, to me being the most consistent right off the top as shame, shame, shame, no, no, no, I'm talking about just like them too, because they won conference Planers of the Week I think a couple of weeks ago. But I'm just talking about what i'm seeing early. I ain't diving all into it.
Speaker 2: But those two man, Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Man, Man, my neck feels so much better. Get your head on the swivels. You're good. Yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 1: My neck was it was, it was, man, it was. I had had a crook in my neck. So I had to think. Stacey had to come over.
Speaker 2: There and what kind of pillows are you laying on?
Speaker 1: That's what you're right. I had to have to readjust that. I had to throw them away. I was like, I'm no pillows right now?
Speaker 2: How thick? Stacey's like? All ways, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That's great for the you know what I'm saying this area, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Out the thick stace right.
Speaker 1: She got me back right bad cracking now, cracking baby. You got the workout in the day, got the workout. Put me in a game, coach, put me in the game. Get corner three, get corner three, three corner three corner and top no defense though, no. A couple of hard fives, A couple of rebounds. Man, right, that's what y'all need.
Speaker 4: Man, all right, First thing I want to ask you guys about Bucks and Sixers struggling.
Speaker 5: Are they both on the have one win? Which team? Are you more concerned with?
Speaker 2: The Bucks? Man? Bucks and Sixers? Right now? Bucks, p is he on.
Speaker 1: The hoigh seat right now? Doc on the hoigh seat. Man, Things ain't looking good. I'll tell you that because you bring Doc in after you replace Adrian Grifforth. You bring back in because you feel Doc and get you over the hump.
Speaker 2: So and I'm respond to him.
Speaker 1: That is something you know what it is though too? They they they like that have it not having Chris Middleton in there too. That's hurting now, okay hurting now, but you still but you still got your superstars.
Speaker 3: Like we can't win with Okay, we ain't got, we ain't got. Man Middleton does not take up this much. I don't want to hit this. You're right like the funk out here. You got Dame and you got Giannis doing what they can bro like like, I don't think you're hit. I don't think you hit everybody yet. I think you know what I'm thinking. Man, Milwaukee feels like they I know, I know the same parts ain't there, but they I don't think they they they haven't updated the latest download.
Speaker 2: No, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And everybody, you know what I'm saying. If you ain't watching, you can't go into Brooklyn boys.
Speaker 2: Shit. But you can't go in to Brooklyn boys shit. Now not early on Pete. Now you get the march and it ain't nothing else.
Speaker 3: Man, you're going there. You know what I'm saying. But man, Brooklyn, you're going to Washington.
Speaker 2: Man. Teams are giving you dog fights.
Speaker 1: Dog they got the tour, so they got.
Speaker 2: The thirteen, they're sixteen, got.
Speaker 1: The legs yet they downloaded.
Speaker 2: It's only the tour, so legs are still downloading.
Speaker 3: Something ain't Something may clicking though, p it's not a laughing matter. When I'm glad we can actually make a little fun. But yeah, yeah, the panic. I ain't gonna say hit the panic button. But we're right here, peek, we we won. We're not good enough to win multiple games in it.
Speaker 1: Well, it's just disturbing at who you losing to too. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. You can't lose to Brooklyn and teams are playing.
Speaker 3: Harder than you, right, the teams are playing harder than you. Let's keep you one hond. These teams are playing harder than you. And you don't want to hear that. And you know what, Yeah, uh everybody, it's on everybody. It's on Yanni's, it's some dame, it's on supporting cast brook low Pass. But ship, it's on Doc two though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: You know you got to staff everybody's everybody's got to be held accountable. Man, the teams think got better two p. This ain't the same Brooklyn team from last year. Just got the bridges and this is Cam's team. Cam is out here trying to make the They.
Speaker 1: Look well coached, they play hard, but they probably won't make the playoffs, but they look a lot better than they did a year ago.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about today and Pe. You know these games, the early.
Speaker 3: Games, bro, it's how you get picked for All Star. All these guys you see coming out making a difference right off.
Speaker 2: They understand the.
Speaker 3: Asima you can't get like going to fifteen twenty games like the Ship that Joel is doing, Like, Nah, they ain't tho.
Speaker 2: That ain't it.
Speaker 3: That's that's an established player that's acting like a privileged player. Yeah, I'm saying for God's like cam Thom's trying to get his ship going.
Speaker 2: And you know what I'm saying, just just.
Speaker 3: Young teams to have problems last year. This is what you want to see from your your young players.
Speaker 2: Right there you.
Speaker 3: See Detroit winning there, smacking the Lakers. Look, this is how you This is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Bro, that that that that that newness of like bro Lyl Raddick and all of that, look like it's kind of wearing off.
Speaker 2: Well, they didn't got some bad losses.
Speaker 1: They came on the road, bro, like the newness is fresh when everything optimistic. But I think the Lakers gonna be who I thought they was coming into the season. They started off three and oh, but I was like, you know, I think I thought they are playing team before the season started.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about going into places thinking this easy win.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like getting your ass smack. That's what I'm saying. You got so respect.
Speaker 2: Lord.
Speaker 3: Let me say something you know this, Pete Man. Listen, they still NBA teams with NBA players, So you got one or two superheroes over there that can do something. Ain't no, ain't no team in the league. Ain't got no superhero over there.
Speaker 2: You feel me. You can go right down the roster and they got some guys that can give you some money. You know what I'm talking about? Yeah, for sure, Bro. Not only that, but then it's early. It's early.
Speaker 3: This ain't like seventy eighty games with the deleite that the calendar just now weighed on you so much that you're just trying to get through the last team game. No, this is fresh off man, not gonna make the playoffs.
Speaker 2: Man, we can make the All Star team if we jump out. Bro, That's what it looked like.
Speaker 3: All these teams that they ain't got a bunch in them, or people ain't giving them a.
Speaker 2: Bunch to do.
Speaker 3: Man, these the team you gotta go in there, you gotta execute and beat them down for four quarters in the early these first thirty games, everybody thinking they got a chance.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, straight up, I'm looking at Charlotte, I'm looking at I'm looking at teams like Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at fucking Utah.
Speaker 3: Man, these teams playing hard, right, I'm talking about for forty eight minutes. You gotta go in there and you gotta beat them. Man, man, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Right, the East only has two teams.
Speaker 2: Win a record right now, Yeah, Cleveland and Boston. Everybody else fire below Listen. This is the reconfiguration of the league. You thought what Paul George is gonna come over here and it was gonna be what easy sailing? You think?
Speaker 3: You thought parts was gonna move to other pieces and it was just going. No, this is the league like leveling itself out. Look at New York. I watched New York and Carl Anthony Towns will look like God, there Moses Malone in this month.
Speaker 2: You feel me.
Speaker 3: Twenty five man, you see him against the heat Man. Cat was going Cat has been going crazy. Then they come out and there play somebody else and it won't look like that.
Speaker 2: It don't look like that, and it looked like, you know.
Speaker 1: They still trying to figure out how to play with one another, dog because they got a lot of new pieces.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: We ain't even through thirty games yet, That's what I'm saying. So you gotta give it like twenty five thirty forty games, and then you're gonna start up early.
Speaker 1: You can start seeing some signs of something, just like New York ain't playing well, but you can see the signs that they're gonna be cool. And the teams that's been together two p you see it like like Cleveland been together for years, Deana. They've been a little inconsistent, but you saw it what they capable of. Our Celtics, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Added to get Siakam and it went well, but he hasn't had a full.
Speaker 2: You feel me, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, listen, the onus is on doc Man and he wants it. Dog is a fighter, he's he's one of them coaches that also understands too that you know what, let me get the fuck on that the way.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But something's gonna give me, and it's gonna give earlier than later.
Speaker 2: And what I see from them though, is the young teams, Yeah, they think that.
Speaker 3: Listen, your your effort ain't where it need to be for forty eight minutes, and one or two guys playing hard doesn't make up for the other three.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. Bro, they got pick and roll problems. They they can't go to the ball.
Speaker 3: They can't. I'm just watching, yeah, you know, Yeah, man, can you go to another level?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? What's that next level look like?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to know what that early early you know, it ain't looking good, you know what I'm saying? Like that in the NBA, you gotta versus these young teams, you gotta show something.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 1: It's troubling signs over there in Milwaukee, an' come, it's troubling signs in Philly too. Yeah, they just got Paul George back and be you know, he gonna be in and out of the lineup, So like how you're gonna develop some consistency.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like when you come back, then you go back to back, in and out again, Like you don't develop no championship chemistry by doing that. Ship I'm just saying like like I'm not I'm not sold on them. I'm not sold on Milwaukee. And it looked like the East has flipped upside down now, Like like you're gonna have a team like Brooklyn challenging for a spot in the playoffs. You're gonna have a team like Chicago out there playing harder shit, trying to battle for a playoffs. But you're gonna have teams like Charlotte, Like everybody sweet, you know what I'm saying. So it ain't what we thought it was gonna be. Maybe New York can turn something around. They get their chemistry right, but they still have the same problems they had last year.
Speaker 2: You know what that is? They stay.
Speaker 1: They they got tims that's gonna play in forty minutes, but eighty eight games and then you're gonna go into the playoffs and they're gonna be looking all tired and injured and beat up because they ain't got no depth. They sold their depth for the upfront shit and I just ain't sold on that right now.
Speaker 3: Well I think too, bro, when you start getting into coaching, Bro, you can actually shit brusting down for about six or seven minutes, go through the hit on forty minutes on me. That's what they doing. Though they're running them early.
Speaker 2: He's gonna have to actually download too.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's the issue to p You know some of these parts like Boomar look at boomer got Phoenix looking man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, different, they look different.
Speaker 1: They look what's the man like you said you called it last year saying they needed Tias Jones.
Speaker 2: They look organized. The look they're flowing. They are in a nice flow. KD.
Speaker 3: Looks like he's having fun with the group out there. They got some continuity, like it's gonna listen, you know how this go. You know how this go that you called it. The first piece to go down will be the head coach. So if they don't win in the next I say, two weeks, do you see him making the money?
Speaker 2: DLC? What I mean, it can't be.
Speaker 1: It can't continue this bad, Like you gotta start showing some signs of something.
Speaker 2: You gotta start like something.
Speaker 1: You got a top five player and you still got Dame Lillard who's still Dame time Like gonna have to resucking what they look like they're life.
Speaker 2: Support man, bro it don't look good. Do like games? This seven game? Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: Dark signed a forty million dollar deal at the top of the year.
Speaker 2: He ain't going nowhere right now, Come on, because it's gonna look bad on ownership, doll.
Speaker 1: You got rid of you got rid of Agent Griffin. You brought Doc and you can't let Doc go.
Speaker 2: Team. You're gonna have to go one in eighty one eighty one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I don't see them being this bad, But then I wouldn't have guess they would be this bad. Out the dread and I mean neither though.
Speaker 4: So do the Bucks look to make a trade. The other week you had brought up to Jimmy Butler potential maybe and you looked at that is that.
Speaker 2: They're not gonna trade in the East.
Speaker 1: So you gotta be realistic, like if it gets to the point where this team don't look like it's gonna be a consider And if it gets to the point because you starting to hear rumbles of Giannis, you know he might request trade or this and that, you're gonna have to look. And then you gotta look at the age of Dame. He's getting up there in age. You gotta feel like Middleton, he probably like his career ain't gonna never be the same because he dealing with all these surgeries, so he ain't gonna be able to be the Middleton that won your championship. So as a on her, now you're gonna have to be like ship, we're gonna have to cut our losses, like if Jannie is gonna be out of here the man trade.
Speaker 2: Could you imagine it's another trade I.
Speaker 1: Was thinking about, who can get Yannis okay just to certified GM piece. Yeah, yeah, this is another head pe put your ship off, you go on your little carrol back. Huh yeah, get my curl back. You know what I'm saying, Lord, you know what I mean now. But anyway, but uh, could you imagine this one though?
Speaker 2: Don't don't.
Speaker 1: This is this this is this is this a this will break the league if this trade happens, if you can find a way to get Yannis to okay, see.
Speaker 2: You know why. This is why I say that they got all the draft picks.
Speaker 1: They got young talent that you can trade for him, like nobody can give you the assets that Okac can get you. You know what I'm saying. They gonna get the Clippers picked this year. They got about like twenty five first round picks. They got, they got young boys. If you pair here, we'll get y'all the Clippers picked. Because the Clippers right now look like they're gonna be a lottery a lottery team.
Speaker 2: The Clippers. Clippers, smack the motherfucker. They looking like a lot of Watching the games, Lord, I'm definitely watching the games.
Speaker 3: I'm definitely watching. You ain't watching the game. I'm watching the game, watching the games.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: We didn't have the Clippers doing ship. The Clippers not smacking them. You ain't watching the games. I'm watching the games. I'm watching the games. I'm definitely watching.
Speaker 2: The game, watching the games. Lord, I'm watching the games.
Speaker 3: The Clippers are not going like we thought, everybody thought, just because they have to while I gave up. You know what I'm saying, the Clippers will slap your ass. They are in that conversation, and get off the analytical phone.
Speaker 2: It's the standard, just to fix your rich phone. The fix rich phone. Just asking AI. Oh right now, okay, okay, what is saying?
Speaker 1: Okay, they in eleven spreed watching the games?
Speaker 3: Pete, this how I know you ain't watching the games. You're gonna use my ship? They in the eleven slot. Eleven slot, right, they're talking about to play. You're talking about what you're not watching. Norman your leading score, he's if he's gotta if he can't lead a playoff team they need. I'm saying, I'm putting them in that conversation we had earlier. Yeah, go ahead, finish what you're saying. You know, I'm just saying you was talking about the trade that would break.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so like think about this, if they could trace some first round picks, you know what we'll give y'all. Uh uh, what's his name? They will give you him for and some picks.
Speaker 2: They gonna want Check, Lord, Huh, they won't.
Speaker 3: If you're not gonna give me Shape, They're gonna ask for the next best team, and that's Check.
Speaker 2: They might want Check and Doug.
Speaker 3: Lord, you're not finna get out of here with some picks.
Speaker 2: Lord, I'm sending you to lottery.
Speaker 3: Giannis is actually finna open it up for Check and Shape.
Speaker 4: They got five first round picks that.
Speaker 2: Will give you all of these picks. Nor they'll give you five picks. People. You can take anybody, but chatting Shape. It ain't nobody in.
Speaker 3: The future other than Cooper that you look at that can come in in Milwaukee and feel that.
Speaker 2: Bro. If you that's what they're banking.
Speaker 3: Bro, you tell out there, you set your you set your franchise back like four years.
Speaker 2: Oh, they set back right now. The way it's looking, Lord, you just have to be set back away.
Speaker 1: If he's the man trade, they're gonna be sets. You don't want to lose him not getting and not getting like the foundation that get value that can help you into the future. But you if you can't see got that.
Speaker 3: You do that, you just totally devoured with Okay, see his built Okay, sees power.
Speaker 2: To me that they got you living motherfuckers.
Speaker 5: That's wove.
Speaker 2: Do you understand you could get Yannis with Shape for the now. I don't know if I'm trading.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I won't that. I'm watching them, watching man, Man, you're not taking shape.
Speaker 2: Wait, you're not taking instead of.
Speaker 1: Chat right now for the next five years.
Speaker 2: I gotta make that move.
Speaker 3: I got something that move, I got something. I got this superhero over here, got something you asked me to take. I got a bad chick you asked me for the next but she bad too.
Speaker 2: But man, I got a bad chick right here. This one is established. Is working for me?
Speaker 3: Be riding is gravy you asked me, nah lord, you asked me so, but she.
Speaker 2: Got you waiting in line? So her you you're getting here right away? Oh yeah, come on? So what's the little chick he like? What's the little rose girl? You lying out off that face? Okay, you like Ruby Road? But you was you tell you? But I came through the dough. My point is said to.
Speaker 3: You, is I know Jannis is proving chairfol Bro, do you get it up for the future.
Speaker 2: Though, Bro, this team is built to win right now. Okay, see right now?
Speaker 1: And how they is the number one seed year right and they didn't have nobody that can handle uh the guys and who they lost to Minnesota? Yeah, that big boys down low. Now, if I want to get to a physical Western Conference Finals where the ship gonna get thick and the reps ain't gonna be calling no fouls, I mean Gianni's right now, because we built to get it all right now with this young boy Shay, who's an MVP caliber player who can win a v P.
Speaker 2: This year they lost to Dallas Lays.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, okc is Bill lost the Dallas. That's right because they got the depth, bro, and they are they believe in their depth and they are developing that depth. That's what I'm trying to say to you. I don't know if I give that up for you know one you know one piece right now. I ain't doing that.
Speaker 2: Now. I got some.
Speaker 3: Diversity, and I got these pits. I got a bunch of leverage. I gotta man, my gumbo. My gumbo is on lit boy, you know much boy, this gumbo bo. But this shit five right now. If I'm ok, I ain't doing nothing out of the control. They don't really need that, Pete. They keep going like this, and they built.
Speaker 2: For the future to pee. They could keep going like this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like you get, you're gonna have so much pressure taking off Shay with Giannis because he could carry the offensive low.
Speaker 2: He could get you thirty or forty eight that. I don't know if I like that. I don't know if I like that I hear you gm P. I don't know if I like I'm doing that.
Speaker 1: If you're saying check and some draft picks for you, honest, I gotta really sit down, man, Check about to be one of them one. Check definitely gonna be. But he is already one of them one. So to get one of the ones, you gotta give up one of them one.
Speaker 2: Bro, Come on, da, you know that I got that. But that ain't that ain't fit? What about the mind?
Speaker 5: Don't fix it if it's not, Bro.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to tell Pete. Bro okay, See he's right with you know.
Speaker 1: They not they They didn't win it all, No, they didn't, but they set up they are saying as the number one seed.
Speaker 2: They lost yep.
Speaker 5: But we're talking about this year.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Let' get listen, bro, that's all the regular season you built for the regular season. Like I'm just trying to see, Like I don't know if Okay see in the seven game series today as good as they look, I don't know if Okay can still be Dallas and I don't know if ok can be Denver when you got to put Check on that monster down low for seven games.
Speaker 2: Just watch Check against the monster. He looked del it's a regular here we go. I got that.
Speaker 3: But you told me to go off something and I seen it. But I've said, you're not giving the boy credit to growth. That's all I'm saying. Growth get it.
Speaker 1: But like that monster in the playoffs, Yeah, like he a different animal he is. You know, I need something to get get over that that Mount Joke Mount Joker in the playoffs because Minnesota barely did it.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: But I don't know if Check is ready for that for seven games.
Speaker 2: I mean in the.
Speaker 3: Part of the process, you're gonna go through the jungle and you're gonna have to see silver Backs, Tigers, all type of ship when you're going through the jungle.
Speaker 2: He can't he ain't.
Speaker 3: Gonna have to eat and there's no way to duct the smoke. You gotta go through it, and you go see somebody like the Mountain joking.
Speaker 1: You know what's so crazy? He only in this second. I'm trying to tell you, I don't see. I don't know if Joanna's pushed him over the top of you put him in OKC. That's all I'm saying. I think so, I don't because Joanna's gonna put way more pressure on the defense with Shaye, and he gonna be downhill and he gonna be leaving these young athletes open and and lou Door and Jalen uh like, it's so much pressure on Shade to get thirty. Like you know that he ain't gonna have that pressure. He just gonna like, I'm gonna just go ahead and and play some like fucking chests on you now, and then I'm gonna just like operate on you down the stretch and then I'm gonna just piece you down when they count instead of using all my energy all game all game, keeping us in the game. And man, all right, Jannis, get us through the three quarters and I'm gonna close you.
Speaker 2: I mean to me when I watch Okay. See, man, they got so much diversity that they do. I mean, it's a fine line like I ended.
Speaker 3: Up getting because he so got he got so many one on ones. Yeah, when he come down here, dog, you can't usually if I'm teaching basketball here, when you come down and let's just say, you got a man in the corner and a guy's right here bringing it up, you have to split this difference between helping your man here, especially if he's driving towards you. But then you got a guy in the corner. So I'm responsible for this guy, but I gotta act like I'm playing here. Bro, if you got Klay Thompson right here, I can't leave the corner. So in a lot of times he's coming down here one on one, and a lot of time he wins that matchup. That's what I'm saying, bro, That's how they're geared up. Then you got Isaiah Jones, you got Jay dub you got all these pieces.
Speaker 2: Checking here, the three he gets in the lane.
Speaker 3: Soon as he draws in, he's just kicking, kicking. Now, it's about shotmakers that when you put hemy Jannis on say, it's almost like saying you got the same type of player doing similar down illness and Shaane's young. Bro, he's built for the forty eight. He doesn't have to and too, I think we need to start actually tapping him in to some defensive player of the year type. Shit, it steals, Bro, we don't talk about three four five steals a game. Bro, that's a lot of goddamn steals. I'm not I know it's I know his average is like two and a half three, but Bro, three and a half steals, folks, steals is like six seven blocks. It's almost like six to seven offensive rebounds. Bro, And he never gets that credit. I'm saying to say, Bro, and shit, ain't broke. I like what Okay C is doing. They're gonna have to grow up at some point and make these strides.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's say this if Okay, see's all I'm saying, they about to make the strids.
Speaker 1: If they come out the West the way they are, they you know, handle Dallas whoever they need to handle. Do you think they ready for Boston with check or they be more ready for Bostill with Giannis?
Speaker 2: So you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So the only team I see ready for being that's in the West is Phoenix.
Speaker 2: Uh Dallas not Dallas ain't ready. They just listen to him listening.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about finished product. We we got ingreed shitting right here on this counter. You feel me. We put it in the bowl. Put it yet so we ain't see. I'm talking about if fitteshed product come out, because you just said if they come out, right, Bro, that's what I'm trying to tell you, man, Dallas gonna be built. I'm seeing it. I'm seeing in the crystal ball of ticketing.
Speaker 2: This so I'm seeing it. Blood.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm the problem with Dallas. They didn't fix none of the issues they had in the finals with Boston.
Speaker 2: Listen. The issues was they couldn't guard.
Speaker 3: Listen, they didn't have not only guard, but Luca was the only one getting off. They were locked in the car. Coy couldn't wiggle like like normal.
Speaker 2: Right. This is my issue. The three headed monster. Uh Luca Kai the law, the law. The limb is the third option to give them, right bro, Now you add on A. I saw it. I saw it.
Speaker 3: I was like, holy shit when it worked, this is what it's gonna look like right here. No, but boston't gonna switch that, you know, what I'm saying, they gonna switch that reason the law was so cracking because Minnesota was you was handing with Gobert and Towns, and so they had to get back and the dude was rolling. That was like Boston switching all that. So that law wasn't there versus Boston. So Bro the law was there, they took it off. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Because they switched. You got five motherfuckers. If Luca come off, I got Jaylen Brown guarding your four or Tatum. So we're gonna switch him on Luca. We're gonna switch Drew, We're gonna switch White on Luca. And you know what, and when port Ziggis come back, we're gonna switch him on. I'm like cool, Like, dude, you gotta you gotta have something. You gotta have something else we was gonna have on this shoot over here in the corner.
Speaker 2: We're not helping off that this.
Speaker 3: I'm just talking about things that are gonna be issues that wasn't issues last year. Dallas has a full headed monster. And I'm not even talking about PJ making the bat. I'm not talking about all those other parts. I'm just talking about that fueheaded monsters you gotta deal with when you deal with the masks, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that that we're not talking about.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about, man, when this shit all supposed to be running and running, That's what I'm talking about. And those are the two teams in the West.
Speaker 2: I think that you see Dallas, Okay, Okay, see Phoenix in Dallas.
Speaker 3: I feel like right now those you can't have a count out Denver.
Speaker 2: But you know Denver's deal, right miss? Yeah? They missing something right now.
Speaker 5: I want to ask you about Denver.
Speaker 2: They gave up a lot of the ship, though, think about how they was built. Man.
Speaker 5: Aaron Gordon's out for a few weeks.
Speaker 4: Jaal Murray has how they can cushion out a couple of games, but he's only shooting thirty seven and it's his lowest scoring margin since his rookie year. They haven't added too many pieces to the team. Are you concerned that the Nuggets aren't, you know, a title contender anymore?
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 3: I'm concerned because how you built this team. None of a lot of those little small parts that made the engine go crazy and give it this type of Torque.
Speaker 2: And all that.
Speaker 3: They're gone. The KCP is gone. What's my boy Brown? He's gone, Uncle Jeff. A lot of those pieces that really made that. You know, it's gone. It ain't the same car.
Speaker 2: You still got that depending on the boys to come into the rolls.
Speaker 3: That's a development thing, you know what I'm saying. And guess what. The West has gotten better. Houston is better, you understand like that. Okayc is better. Minnesota it's different. And I feel like they didn't really miss a beat, you know what I'm saying. They just sudjusting like everybody else.
Speaker 1: But yeah, man, that's a couple of spots that you was going out on the road last year.
Speaker 2: More. You ain't going out in Houston no more. Now you're getting rest.
Speaker 1: Last year he was going out in Houston for she was out two three times three in the morning like you played him tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's get out, dog, Yeah we out. You ain't going out in Houston right now. You're gone little ready?
Speaker 2: Who else? That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the other team out West. I wanted to ask you guys about the Warriors. Buddy Hill leading leading the team at twenty two a game, he shooting fits.
Speaker 1: Leading the team in scoring. Yeah, yes, I'm watching the guy watching it. Yeah, but I don't know twenty two is leading.
Speaker 3: If you be watching the games, you just see he been like I know y'all talking on that Clay shit, but yeah, let's talk about that buddy shit. You know what I'm saying, Buddy in the house, boy, you.
Speaker 2: Need to go to State to make any moves to be better.
Speaker 1: If you can turn Kaminga into Joanna's. Giannis is the key right now because he on a one and sixteen. If they start to sink, if that ship start to sink, you gotta monitor that right now.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying he's the key piece for these teams that need that piece.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying that, you like, I'm looking because you know how the West and the East go, You they not trading within conference, especially a piece like that. So Jesus, that's why I say, okay, see and go to State for Giannis. Now, is there anybody else in the Eastern Conference that's like, all right, we got this this star on a bad team. I really don't really see too much unless you're talking about like maybe Zach Lavine. You know, if I don't know how Chicago gonna be. They they used to be, Butler, I mean, Miami decent. Right now they five hundred, They hovering around five hundred cargo decent, but like they not like those teams ain't a real threat to like make no noise in the playoffs. So I'm looking at just like who can make some noise in the playoffs. That's like that one piece away and I mean Miami, shit, they can use Jianni's too.
Speaker 3: Flip it around. If you Janni's, where do you go? What's got the best chance for you to win? Right now?
Speaker 2: Man? The best chance for him to win? If I'm looking like, all right, don't be.
Speaker 1: Buss, Okay, see bro because they built for the long run, like go to State. They probably got like two or three years. You know, Curry thirty five, you know Draymond up there they like. But you know Janni's he could keep this run going for like six years right now. He got a six year window. I feel like with him, and okay, see fit that, I'm like, oh, he got some young because now it ain't all the pressure on him to like like in Milwaukee, the pressure on him he gotta get thirty or fifteen.
Speaker 2: He got it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he need he could just like all right, shit, ain't no pressure me to get thirty. But shit, I'm gonna give you every night. I'm gonna get at least twenty and ten and then it's gonna be nice where he explode. And now he ain't gotta put all that. You know, he played with a style that it's just it's beating him up, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's beating him up every night. He got to go like that every night. But he ain't.
Speaker 1: He gonna have to do that over there. So that's why like he's like he's the one right now. I'm keeping the eye. I'm keeping an eye on him. Alwaukee situation. You think that a bomb some time two p If you go to a team like that's gonna stand his career. Man.
Speaker 3: I mean, he didn't have a three headed monstret with with a four working.
Speaker 1: I mean, right now, you know how the league gets. It's a copycat league. Who won last year?
Speaker 2: Just copy that though.
Speaker 1: But you gotta say, we need at least three guys and then like some some other little like to match up throw them over.
Speaker 2: There, you know what I mean? You know what I'm saying shit, shit, that's what it is right now, because Boston looking like they ready for a dynasty if they, if they, if they, if they stay healthy. Look, they ain't even got pursing us out there right now. That's so crazy. Bring.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't even bring him back right now, Like, man, chill until about January. You know what, January, we're gonna come back for the last forty games. Get you That's what sixty days, man, come on for the last forty games.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get you back, right And you know.
Speaker 3: What's going on with indeed, Man, what would you do with indeed right now? What would you be if you were doing ambassador ship and you pull him to the side, what you say to him?
Speaker 2: P right now?
Speaker 1: I mean right now? He got a three day suspension. I guess you know, there was some things going on with the media or something. They were saying something. They spoke on his son, and they spoke on his family, his uh, his past, his personal like you know, it's to the point where you ain't got to like put none of this in your articles, like, and he spoke on it, you know, and I respect that, and you gotta respect the man's personal you know, because that's how you touch you know, the media be always trying to needle needle players and just you know say, I feel like they can say what they want in such system and we ain't if we ain't talking basketball, what we talking about right now? Like if we are like what you talking about? Man, Like, if you can say whatever I ain't playing. You can say my knee, you can say I'm lazy, you can say I'm out of shape and all this, but don't cross that line. Don't cross the line when you talking about my son. You know, my brother rest in peace. You know, so I you know he he he felt a certain kind of way and he spoke on it.
Speaker 2: You know, it didn't have to get to where it got to.
Speaker 1: But you know, you touch a motherfucker soul when you start talking about somebody family and their kids. And that's one thing. And like me personally, don't do that. Look at you could cuss me out, you could throw sh whatever. When it come to my family, then we got a problem.
Speaker 3: You think the UH sixers should uh limit his availability. He's not playing. I saw a mathter the game actually taking some shots on the court.
Speaker 1: What was that, you know, talking about you know. I'm from the old school. I feel like, you you healthy, you play right, and then like the issue with him is being injured. But just because you don't play, you having neat issues, even having weight issues. Like, I don't, I don't know how to solve this problem.
Speaker 3: I mean you, I would actually limit him, man. I just think that once it starts drifting out of basketball.
Speaker 2: And limited with the media. Yeah, man, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Man, I think that you can control all of this by having them either be accessible or not accessible and then focused on his you know, his his rehab and coming back and let that be the focus.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 1: I'm just be like, what's the fine if I don't talk all year here? It's not even the fine, bro, We're gonna check.
Speaker 3: It's not even a conversation. He's on the injury reserves, right, you know, when you're an injury reserve, Bro, you don't need to talk.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. They can release the statement and that's it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, this sh is starting to turn into something else. You know, I'm just sitting back Washington. I wanted to get your take on it. Yeah, it's just it's a lot we just got to accept. You know, it's a new error. This is what it is.
Speaker 2: Guys is making this crazy and really controlling their own narrative, which is a good thing, you know what I'm saying. And let's say viewership is don Let's say viewership is there.
Speaker 1: I think that I think a lot of that has to do is just the way the game is played. Now, I'm looking at the way the game is played and I look like, man, I will watch for three minutes and I will see twenty three pointers get put.
Speaker 2: Up, like three three three three three, And.
Speaker 1: I'm like, don't nobody got no moves, no more, don't nobody, don't nobody know how to create it? And like what's going on? Like I only watch John Morant now and the Celtics.
Speaker 2: Like I'm thinking he played the purest for him of basketball to me, because he going to the rack. He he's just a pure hooper, bro.
Speaker 1: Like he ain't out there launching threes every time down. He creative, he excited to watch. And I'm like, damn, this is this is pure basketball. I'm watching it. You know, I like a man, but you know, he he's settling for a lot of threes. Now I think he's taking like thirteen threes a game mm right now, And I'm like, damn, he's so explosive and the way he gets to the basket and and the way he can shoot, Like.
Speaker 2: Man, he gotta start.
Speaker 1: He gotta start punishing these teams, you know, getting teams in the bonus. Like it's like I was always one, Like you know what, I'm about to impose my wheel on me. I'm about to It's this is gonna be a lot of body blows cause i'm'a be going to the rack and the ref're gonna have to make a decision whether they'll called a foul. And i'm'a go the next ten times to the rack and they gonna have to make a decision. And when you start getting a team and a bonus, the way he can get to the rack, it it it it hurt, Like think about you and the bonus with like s F six minutes to go in the quarter, that's like that's like demoralizing to the other team.
Speaker 2: Mass your question cause you you you can actually go bucket for bucket in a row, like he can right mask you this.
Speaker 3: Early on first quarter, you shoot your first four threes. They all they all felt and y'all hit.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna tell you now, no, no, let me go here first.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: The problem with Bro or not even the issue is that when he come out and he take those two threes, p if he hit him men the other night he had like twenty. Yeah, Bro, you can't go away. Bro, you just hit the first four threes. You ain't finna go to the rack. He giving you the trade ball. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I am gonna go to the rack though, because because he giving you the three. Like my thing is, I'm gonna tell you how I thought ticket, I'm gonna tell you, go ahead, don't let me hit my first couple of threes.
Speaker 2: You hit the first full three, you can't that. Bam bam bam.
Speaker 1: You will tell you I'm giving it to you. I didn't been in it. I didne did this. I'm like, if I hit my first couple of threes in the game, you're not gonna guard me because now I'm like, okay, my whole game is open now because now you're gonna come up on me.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Now I'm gonna be coming down like I'm gonna shoot the three I'm show to the rack. Now, you gotta play my three now because my three on fire. I'm to the rack now. Now I'm getting layups. Now, I'm getting into the paint, finding cats my whole game. If I missed my first two or three threes, okay, they're gonna back off for you know, I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Yeah, I'm saying, you hit the first four threes. Yeah he backed up? He giving you the fifth one, you're taking it. You're taking it. You're going to me the fifth one.
Speaker 3: You give me the fifty you're taking if he if he you're not backing up. That's not I watched the other night they was playing What was the Night? When he had twenty five in the first quarter.
Speaker 2: So look he hit boom.
Speaker 3: Uh they went in transition. He pulled up boom. He ain't go to the rack. He had four five threes, right, they came that heat, he got the three. You want him to go to the That's what I'm trying to tell you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I'm trying to domor you just I'm trying to demoralize your.
Speaker 2: He was in the groove.
Speaker 1: I just looking once I go to the rack, You're like, God damn, I can't stop this three.
Speaker 2: I can't stop his rack. Now me the three.
Speaker 3: You're gonna be like, hold on, they giving me the three, I'll shure the boat.
Speaker 2: You hit another one.
Speaker 3: So the threes, Lord, Like, today's game is this first off, We've been talked through a certain lens to see the game. Right, Let's let's let's let's take it seventies, eighties, nineties, two thousands to do so we up to this point. Now, this is the new way, bro. If you gonna have I think the Warriors lead the league in scoring. I think they're like one thirty one twenty five or some shit right firm, you're gonna average one twenty five, you know what I mean? Threes you gotta get up before, Bro, you gotta take a shit ton of threes. And this is the game transcending and growing into what today's game is.
Speaker 2: Bro, it ain't no more.
Speaker 3: You gotta have some athleticism and be a Vince called and touch the top of the backboard.
Speaker 2: That ain't even Bro.
Speaker 3: If you're a high ass jumper, but you can shoot the ball like Steph from half court, guess what the nigga can shoot the ball half court, they're gonna look at him.
Speaker 2: Like, holy shit, fuck the nigga with ups real shit. That's where we at today. Bro.
Speaker 3: It's about the loan ball. It's about your three ball. That's that's the That to me is the decided. All these guards who have low range are looked at differently, and everybody who's looked at differently is respected. Differ with Steph. They showed this workout the other day before the game. Bro, Ain't nobody working out like that?
Speaker 2: Man? We will never see a nigga work out like that. Again. That's a workout, man.
Speaker 3: It looks like he out there that's fucking around. Niggas don't even know how hard that drill is. Listen, I'm saying this to say that if you ain't digesting the three ball, and if you ain't got that in your into your whole whatever you're doing, you're not current. Today's game is about fast paced three ball and and you're bad straight up if you ain't. If you ain't got a bag to actually get the three ball off, you got.
Speaker 2: To you gotta have some ones, some man, listen, because they switching everything. They switching everything. And if you ain't got if you ain't got.
Speaker 3: The ones to even get out of a situation so much like.
Speaker 1: Driving your big on me and you can't go buy him or get an out here.
Speaker 2: You can't be.
Speaker 3: That's the latest. So I'm saying that to me. We gotta download today's game. We gotta quit seeing it through this lens and change the lens and look at it through another lens.
Speaker 2: Got a guard five positions. You gotta be able to shoot the three ball and.
Speaker 1: Shoot the three. And I saw Drew Holliday, Wait, who was he guarden? Oh, he was guarding towns.
Speaker 2: He was guarding towns down there like every possession they put day Jee Holiday placed.
Speaker 3: You know he has a better uh you know, Drew Holliday has a better guard percentage rate in the post on bigs they put him on MB I know you hear me.
Speaker 2: And then they come trapped with the best. Not just crazy though.
Speaker 3: Like that that takes that that sucks up your But you know why though, because these cats, this this era don't have no post game. Well, this era doesn't think the game a little bit post If man, that happened, I would get exactly where I wanted to get, catch and turn and shoot, and it would be nothing Jew Holliday could do about and and the ain't nobody figured that out yet. So you know, Drew keep locking up, Drew Pete. Did you see the winby move, the winby move which one man Womy gave nas Reed a smitty in a dunk in his left hand on the other side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, he doing something crazy every night.
Speaker 3: I feel like I don't like that he too. He too perimeterive for me. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, I actually like him being in the Like, if you go shoot three four threes in the next three fourths, you gotta be in the paint somewhere. I know, I know he catches loves and stuff.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm just watching him.
Speaker 1: But he just got to continue to get stronger, doesn't He gotta get strong He got to operate in that it looks like he's in great shape.
Speaker 2: Paint, you gotta operate. I mean, he gotta get stronger. Man. I'm just surprised that everybody in the league. Oh no, I wasn't know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just had a different expectancy, you know. And I know he played Olympic basketball. I know it's hard too, So yeah, I'm just I'm concerned about everybody's standing at them. You know what I'm saying, I'm watching.
Speaker 1: We already know that they in shape today is different than ours. You understand, they run from three to three. We actually ran from the three baseline the whole because we ran for layups. You know that was the whole emphasis in practice, run for layups. Now you're running for threes, so you ain't running as much. We ran the full court. And I'm looking at the bigs from the eighties and nineties, and I'm looking like David. I was like, couldn't no big to they keep up with David Robinson in the room. Couldn't no big keep up with with Lonzo Morning the way he ran with Patrick Buing, The way they ran, I was like, damn.
Speaker 2: They was actually you gotta get down.
Speaker 3: And steal your ass. Come down there and call for it. Man, you can't even see the guy behind them.
Speaker 2: AP.
Speaker 3: I got to ask you this job, morn or Anthony Edwards? Who's more in sight? They both popcorn TV. They both both watched They both them selling boys y' all talking about South Cat got there and there to judge.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, I mean you got I think we forgot how excited we got? Job y'all? Right, y'all, this is the important we wanted to take. No.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you the biggest question mark is is Memphis. They're the biggest question.
Speaker 3: Listen, listen, bro, listen, ain't no question mark, no question Chris Mark boy, and listen all y'all.
Speaker 2: Who you got John narrative? You're tripping? What what I'm saying? Big back boy beating on the door. You hear me?
Speaker 1: But you know what because John could do the same dunks as Anthony Edwards.
Speaker 2: John different, but he can say do he get the same elevation? The way he bring it back? He getting all that.
Speaker 1: But the only difference is Joah with his playmaking and his creativity is a little better than the ad man. You know, the way he tork his body around the rim body control too, the three sixties in the lane.
Speaker 3: I mean it's ridiculous, j'all, looking like Vince called a goddamnit and now John God damn floating and ship and let me hold on putting the backwards English.
Speaker 2: To front English kid. Special man.
Speaker 1: We know he's special, especially he stayed away from injury and just lock.
Speaker 2: In and do what he need to do. He he we know he wanted. He wanted them once.
Speaker 3: Keep growing your game, young fella, keep growing already, know that your perspective, keep growing your i Q. Keep outside of basketball, keep growing your palette for better things, see other things.
Speaker 2: Just don't be in one box.
Speaker 3: Jump in multiple boxes, learn about different coaches and ship. It'll help grow you as a person. It'll grow everything around you too. You know what I'm saying, Quality people brings on quality lifestyle. I really believe in that. So you know, you got to invest in the people that's around you and make sure they're growing at the same rate.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. But Anthony Edwards in John Morant, it's to me the future of the league now. I love. I throw Jalen Green in there too. He's excited. He's having yeah in his game.
Speaker 3: I feel, I like, Yo, if you're gonna have a team of the future, and you gotta have something like this, gotta have a young Jay Brown or young Jay or a young Tatum.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You gotta have something of an Ae Jahn Moran. If that listen. If you're talking about building a team for the future. You gotta have something like that. You know what I'm saying. They must watch TV straight up. And I think Houston got a deal for Jayleen Green.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. All these other boys got two fifty to sixty.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, they got a bargain for him. They said they got two hundred. Boy, he used to be one on one's but I like what I see in him.
Speaker 2: I like the young maturing and you see it.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about the carryover. Sometimes you gotta wait a couple of years to see that. Man, you're seeing it right here. He's being consistent. So yeah, But to me, John Moran and the AE are probably the most exciting guys in the league right now.
Speaker 5: If you had to pick one up, I'm.
Speaker 2: Picking John Moran, I take AE.
Speaker 3: I ain't tripping both of them A one's you know what I'm saying, both of them, you know what I'm talking about. I'm taking both as elevator in the world where you can take both, you could take both. You know what I'm saying. I ain't tripping on over one over the other. But John was in the league before end, right, Yes, yes, sir, So let's get some game picks in. You know what I'm saying, Man, he's mopping me.
Speaker 2: Hey. First off, man, I gotta give sa Quon Barkley some shot. Man.
Speaker 3: Listen, hold on, before we even get into sat Kuon Barkley. I know you got a trainer somewhere.
Speaker 2: I know he was.
Speaker 3: Probably going crazy because of the jump boxes. Listen, this gotta be playing the year for all sports bro backwards. No, look like, come on, bro shot to se kuon for that Bro that was fire. I gotta get that was the most gifted athletic player I've ever seen in the NFL game.
Speaker 2: That's one of them. Man, that was amazing. I ain't know what I was looking at. That was some shit. Yeah all right, so tickets. Let's get it.
Speaker 5: Sixteen to nine p You're ten and fifteen.
Speaker 2: Come on, Pete nah Man. Seen some camis over to that out today? Man, you got all that ship. I'm hundred more games to go? Okay?
Speaker 3: Can I get like I got like thirty bottles over it? I gotta reserve every game ticket, every game. I won't pay I won't pay out. I want to pay out every game of the week.
Speaker 2: Can we get this is for the year? Man? This ain't the every game. God damn, We've got.
Speaker 3: A hundred games to do like this is like this, we gotta have the ticket, and god, can we get paid that every week? Fifty bottles of even vegas payout every week? God damn can I get I got a whole reserve and Pe University.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We gotta We got a ticket room over here with thirty thirty cases of camers here all off bets.
Speaker 2: Can I get a bottle or something? Can I get the last week's bottle?
Speaker 1: It's every game, so we say every game is a bottle? Yeah, every week is every week is a bottle?
Speaker 2: Every week is a bottle? Or every game? No, man, every time I win, that's a bottle.
Speaker 1: So if you go four and one, that's what three b God damn.
Speaker 2: So that's what I've been on this whole two years.
Speaker 3: So two years, two years.
Speaker 2: No damn. When you go to this man house, he has a whole wall full.
Speaker 3: Of wines, and I'm looking at them, says ticket don't see it yet.
Speaker 2: I'm like, god, crazy, All right, here we go. Let's what's the picture, man, Let's get it, Yes, sir, let's get it. Pics out on me, yesday.
Speaker 4: Forty nine ers at Bucks forty five at Tampa Bay.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, forty Niner Niner game down there in Tampa Bay.
Speaker 2: Now, now I know you had Tampa Bay last week. You know what I'm saying. They let you down. I had Tampa. Baby, you took him against Casey. No, you got the points, you got the points.
Speaker 4: You took the points that yes, the money take a point. He took the points and you took him straight up. So you both won that.
Speaker 1: Yeh yeah, yeah, okay, So all right, so San Francisco at Tampa Bay. The Niners, look, got San Francisco they missing, they missing some pieces though they miss half.
Speaker 2: He worked out, didn't he got You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: He was Jennings and McCaffrey back for San fran and then Mike uh uh, Mike Williams is out for uh, Mike Evans is out.
Speaker 2: That's their top two receiver. Two weeks. Are you going back to back? Baker? Baker? I got.
Speaker 1: I think San Francisco got to make a Baker and who San Francisco this week? Yeah, San Francisco they got They're gonna be ringly energized. What they what they full roster. The only thing they missing is o you key out for the year. Uh, you get like McCaffrey and then you still got Jordan's back up. Samrancus gotta make a run right now, walk yourself through it. Now, you gotta talk yourself.
Speaker 2: Into san Fran. I'm san Fran. Walk yourself through it.
Speaker 3: I'll take Baker, give me Baker. I'll take old Baker. Baker different at the crib now. I'm gonna tell you that with all the pirate shooting and boats popping and booming and booming, Yeah, he got team.
Speaker 5: You want the points ticket five and a half points.
Speaker 2: You can work, man. I take anything y'all got for your boy. You know what I'm saying. That's a good one. It that's a good you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm rolling with Baker, though, Baker at the crib, a different Baker.
Speaker 2: Let's get it.
Speaker 5: Next game. We got Steelers, that Commanders.
Speaker 2: Stealers at the Commanders. This is a game, now, dog, this is a game. Damn Russell Wilson been looking good likely man. The Commanders, bro, they're the biggest shock of the whole NFL. Bro. I love it.
Speaker 3: Shot to them too, man, Steelers on this one. You're going stealer at the Commanders, Yes, sir, who you taking?
Speaker 2: Pete Steelers?
Speaker 3: Give me the Commanders man, A young fellow man, young fellow new money back there, boy.
Speaker 2: You see him as Mike Tomlin got some form.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, okay, we're gonna have to show. You're gonna have to show him seven and two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure. You know what I'm saying. He ain't coming by itself either. You know what I'm saying. He already locked up Rookie of the Year. He working on a whole nother joint.
Speaker 1: He he should be some m v POS two years you go to a whole franchise that made him relevant, you know what I'm talking about. And he's the perfect that's the perfect quarterback for Washington too. For d c oh Man. They need somebody like that, got the swag he.
Speaker 2: Anybody got. Damn shot shouting, young fellow man like daniels Man. Shot to your fellow man, was killing that ship and the Commanders.
Speaker 4: Next game, we got Lions at Texas, Lions three and a half point favorites.
Speaker 5: On the road.
Speaker 2: Who got Lions at the Texans? I got Lions Texans now you're jumping on the Lions. You the Lions.
Speaker 1: Now, Lions is real, is real, real, real Texas dog. They cej Stroud. They can't protect him. He getting sacked too much. He got sacked eight times versus the.
Speaker 2: Jets that he can't keep taking all the good picks. Now, ship, I'm going Lions to You got to listen. That was not on the steam road there. I haven't got no Nico hairs, no digs. Come on, I like Nico, Nico coach. They're missing to they don't come on. I can't take the man. You can't block for CJ. Come on, let's get some NBA picks.
Speaker 5: Yes, Sir Friday, we got Sons at Mavericks.
Speaker 3: Ooh Friday, you got Phoenix Suns at the Mavericks KD going.
Speaker 2: To see Luca. Who you like? I like Mavericks on this. You like the Mavericks at home. Mavericks man having a number, give me, give me Phoenix man.
Speaker 1: Look different now, don't look different now, but Mavericks man having a number.
Speaker 3: But KD is different when he's having fun in the and the Suns are having That's a good game though, that should be and that's gonna be a hogh scoring game too. What what's the over nonning for that?
Speaker 5: It's not announced, it's on Friday.
Speaker 3: What would you say over nothing to be on that to forty to forty something? What would you take? Take the over on? Take the over right about saying they yeah, yeah, yeah, you're taking the math. I'm taking the sun. I got the sons that there actually being some conversations this year.
Speaker 2: Man, yeah they are.
Speaker 3: And then lastly, on Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, Yes, sir, early early, we.
Speaker 5: Got Nicks at Pacers.
Speaker 2: Knicks at Pacers.
Speaker 5: Playoff matchup rematch.
Speaker 2: Here, So then the Pacers didn't they play already? Smack sacked them, smacked them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who you got, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go Pacers. You're going Pacers. I'm gonna take the Knicks. You know what we talked about Mather and Lord, he that key, he got that got I'm gonna walking.
Speaker 2: But that's how he mean. He'd be out here like I'm ana walk in bucket. What's up? I'm saying they didn't have him last year. He's gonna be a big piece. Bro. Who you like? You got? You got Pacers?
Speaker 3: Give me, give me the Knicks. Let's get it man. Those are the pics of the Wei Yes it is