Speaker 1: We wish Tyreek a speedy, speedy recovery. Oh Joe, Ryan Post is the NFL rule awarding two third round picks if a minority coach or executive leave to become the GM or head coach is a strange rule. Let's take a listen to what he had to say. Guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I'll be honest, I think it's it is a little strange. I mean, at the end of the day, you should want to develop your staff, regardless of the color of their skin. I think that's important. I think we take a lot of pride with the Bears on how we have our setup, and I take a lot of pride in that. So to be compensated for that's a little strange. I mean, that's all the Chiefs get a pick because of me, and then I watched that player go and play.
Speaker 1: It's just it's just a little odd.
Speaker 2: But at the end of the day, if they think that's what's best to help incentivize, then and that's what they wanted her to do.
Speaker 3: I mean, the fact that they have to incentivize anything, what does that tell you? That'll tell you all you need to know right there between that we can make our team. We can help our team get better, you know, by hiring X, Y and Z. Why does you have to incentivize it? You know why? And it doesn't mean anything. Doesn't mean anything. And the fact that they have to do that in twenty twenty six tells you all. You need to know that. The fact that we're still fighting their minds. But you you understand what I'm trying to say, Joe, they have to incentivize teams with picks in the draft just to hire minorities.
Speaker 1: Remember you and I was just having a conversation about incentivizing. If somebody don't want to do it, what's not going to happen? Joe? That are you? Don't you see it? Joe? He stow you doing it? Oh Joe, my bad?
Speaker 3: Hey Hey, I've been using that with my kids and all.
Speaker 1: I just stole my bad. And that's the thing. And this thing is like, if somebody is unmotivated or not incentivized to do something, they're not gonna do it. I don't want to do it.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And I think Ryan Poles has done a great job. I think he's done a great job. You look at the Caleb where you look at the Roman Dunes, A you see the trade for a DJ Moore, you see Burton, you see Loveling, you see Joe Thuney, and you see the guys that they brought in. So I think he's done a great job. I think he's done a great job. But I think there are a lot of other people that can do a great job. In order for me to do the job, won't you You gotta at least give me a chance to do the job right. You don't know how well I can stack the shelf, sweep the floor, be a cashier, be a manager. You don't know how well I can do anything if you don't present the opportunity to me for me to be able to do sad thing what you're asking, right, You don't know what a person can or can't do if you don't give him an opportunity. Sometimes, and that's what it comes down to. They didn't know how well I could play in the game. Wayn't Phelips say, damn, put his ass in the game. We can't cover him in practice. Hell let's see if they can cover it. They had no idea. That's like, well, hell, let's see, I didn't know what the hell I was doing, but I played well enough to like with. Now, if he actually knows what the hell he doing, he might be a pretty good player. So if you give somebody an opportunity, you don't know if a person can or can't do something if you don't give them an opportunity. That's all I'm saying. And like you said, you gotta you gotta want to give somebody that opportunity, O Joe. But you gotta get because here's the thing, O Joe and Joe. Sometimes you're just familiar with somebody. Hey, Ojo, Man, I got a homeboy and say such and such he can Hey, he can get you that car. You're like, you got an old boy. He can give me a he gives me a tesla, or he give me as he can give me this. Okay, let's go check it out. That's your homeboy. He vouched for it. That's how coach it works. Hey, I got a good coach. I think he got. I think he got what it takes to be a good head coach. I think you know. Just rise him up, put it, let him be an a sister, let him be a past game coordinator. Let this you see how they advance. Yeah, that's all you gotta do. But you have to be somebody that chance.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, Yeah, they they're not not happening, not happening that hadn't happened by it. I mean, it's just, I just I just don't understand that. I love I love fighting to fight. I love fighting a good fight. Hey, I like that part. But uncle Joe, the point of fighting for a spot where people don't even want you there, it makes absolutely no sense because when they do put you there, they're gonna put you in situations that aren't good for you. Oh yeah, they give they gave, they give you the bad jobs. They're gonna give you the job. I mean, Joe.
Speaker 1: Alona, they gave him one year, they got Josh Rose in their boom he out, and then they get caller Murray.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's that's what they're gonna give you.
Speaker 1: I mean viral left, which actually called plays for a Super Bowl winning still couldn't give me. And I think he I think he on on time staff at and see you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, see you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're saying he never could get a chance of being here. Andy, he got demoted. I mean they let him go and he was close. Oh Joe. He interviewed for the job in Jacksonville, and then a few years later the same O C and Liam Cohen done an unbelievable job. I'm not saying that he hasn't. He's done an unbelievable job, but he interviewed and got the job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's all, that's all smoking.
Speaker 1: And but the problem was I think what I think. I could be wrong, and I don't. I don't really want to. I don't really want to, but I think that he had a problem with the general manager. Liam Cohen says, look, I take the job, but the general manager he gotta go. Oh that's right, said, you'll take the job if I get rid of the general manager. He say, I sure will. Hey come up here, and you ain't got no play, but but bring your your past card, you keep you keep on, bring that with your company, and.
Speaker 3: Bring a bring your con key too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's so look and and and that's the thing. But you but if you think about it, yo, it's not a whole lot of Most of the time when you see coordinators black coordinators, they're on the defensive side. They're not a handful of black offensive coordinators.
Speaker 3: Now, now the hand there's a handful of uh position coaches.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yeah, you guess running back, wide receivers. Yeah, why is that? Why is no black no black ocs? Your guess as good as mine, Joe, But I.
Speaker 3: Mean, hold on, what about be Inge?
Speaker 1: Mey? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do we do?
Speaker 1: We do?
Speaker 3: We credit Andy Reid because he's the one that's actually pulling the strings.
Speaker 1: Man, what do you call him? Got a job? Think about all the coaches that have gotten hired off Sean mcvay's staff and not call no players. Okay, all the coaches that got hired off of Kyle shanahan staff that don't call players on off inside of football. They use that if they don't want to give you the job, if they want you to have the job, it don't give a damn Well he was a janitor. Okay. Yeah, I think you'll make a great head coach then, because you can sweep up some bulls. You don't, Man, Please, Joe, think about this. Think about this. Think about this, Joe, Ojo Philip Rivers interview for the Buffalo Bill's head coaching job. He's calling players in the high school. We're not getting no opportunity like that. Hell, it's hard for us to get a job, and we've been calling plays defensive offensive place for years in the NFL. Yeah, yeah, come on, now we just got you know, I keep it real mm hmm. But it's hard or I just want to hire the best man for the job. Well, who said he's the best man for the job. How you know I am the best man for the job?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: That's why. That's why I love the actual plague of sports, because you can find out who the best man put the job with you. You can find out who the best man for the job.
Speaker 3: Hey, and it don't take it either at all.
Speaker 1: Are you know he only one of you guys could play. Are you saying, hold on? Okay, say no more? Yeah, well they got a position on the other side. You can play the X, but din be occupied. So I hope you like playing on the ball because you will never take one snap off the ball at the Z receiver. That's me right, Hey. They they remind me of my rookie. Yeah, it was three of us. Three of us rookies win in the first round. He came to us, he said, two of y'all gonna have to be on our every game. I said, okay, I never went on. I ain't going to.
Speaker 3: And well, Yoe, it wasn't gonna be you. Huh.
Speaker 1: It wasn't gonna be me. It was not gonna be me, O joey, that's it, hey, coach put the job up on Yoe. We was all today, back and forth. Come my sophomore year, coach Coach David said, hey, every job, every job is available, every job. I'm a quarterback, running back, wide receiver. After that first practice, he said, called us up. He smoked a cigarette, is a goddamn home. It is a great day. First day of practice. God gave it hell, he said. I appreciate that. He said, but loans, I'm the head coach. There's a twenty three positions available. The Z receiver is shutting sharp as long as I'm here, all right, having a good day. Hey, you must have been out the rug agent. He called us up before practice and said, every job is available. Okay, that's all I needed to hear, because I had already told him. I said, coach, I can't show you what I can do. I said, look because me, it was me squirrel, it was a couple of guys, I said, Coach rotate. I said, I can't show you what I could do. Coach rotating. I said, just put the job up, I said, coach, if I don't win the job, I'll rotate. I'll do I said, if you needed me to move, go to the other side of the ball. I'm fine with that. I said, Well, just put the job up. Coach Dy would say, hey, there's twenty two positions available. Say no more, boy when I when I say, I cut up, Yeah, that rest at home. There's twenty one positions available. Now. That was it and A and ain't left the field sense, but that's what that. But But see in a coach ojo, somebody comes in, it's like, well, I really like your scheme. I like the way they organize this, and I like the practices that I like the meeting schedule, and I like how you know we're gonna leave. But because at some I mean everybody pretty much doing the same thing. Oh Joe, you know you leaving an X amount of time. You're gonna probably get there about five thirty in the afternoon. You're gonna have eight o'clock special teens meeting. You're gonna have nine o'clock meet, you know, with the coach can stand in front of you all and then you're gonna break up and go get a snack and take your ass to bed. Your practice schedule, okay, what do you do? Okay, after the game, we come in and get run, watch a little film. You get tuesdays off, Okay, we're back at it on Wednesday, back at it Thursday. Gott a half a day Friday. You come in and do walk through on Saturdays and get ready to catch the plane if you're going out of town or go get your risk cause you got to check in the hotel. Got a check in the hotel about seven o'clock. I don't know what's so complicated about it on you. That's just me.
Speaker 3: But hey, yeah it is not and it ain't complicated at all.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, guys, be moving around doing the week, don't you. But I'll be seeing ay, I'll be seeing football players everywhere during the week. Yeah, you never know who you gonna run into that when't you that? When you are? I would? I think you probably about about three times a year.
Speaker 3: Job. I was on the video game Joe.
Speaker 1: Three times in year accounting, uh not accounting. Rookie night out, you know, cause rookie gotta take the boy. You gotta take us out. I gotta get me a car. I need a limo, yeah, man, shot man, Yeah, I mean you. Why can't we just have a limo pick you up and then go pick up everybody else? I say, because I don't want to ride with nobody else. I want to limo by myself. Send the memo to my house. When they call out Tlegate, let them be in. They're gonna cut pick me up because I know y'all don't want to go after y'all don't want to go somewhere afterwards, I'm going to eat and then I'm going home, right right.
Speaker 3: Hey, ain't matter why, you know, I just thought. Now I guess where I gotta fly to this weekend? Man, I gotta go to Houston.
Speaker 1: Ah, how it is?
Speaker 3: I ain't going for that. Uh it's the SEC Championship track meet. You know, Universe Baby running Kentucky. Yeah they run their Texas A and m oh yeah. But that's not really Houston. That's far, ain't it.
Speaker 1: Uh that's College Park, that college station. I'm talking that college Park, college station.
Speaker 3: Don't know about that. That's that's a long way.
Speaker 1: It's not sure, Joe, you know, Joe, how long are you gonna be out there? As far as College.
Speaker 3: Station Friday that it ain't that, ain't bad, and I leave. I'm probably gonna leave Saturday night. She runs, she runs Saturday night, and when she run, I'm probably gonna get back. I mean I I don't want to be out there like that.
Speaker 1: I mean in and out she began, Your daughter be getting busy out there? Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's nice with it, Joe, She nice with it. I'm curious what would happen if we were to race right now? What me and my baby boy?
Speaker 1: You're gonna pull all your muscles.
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: You think you get her?
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Listen, keep it, keep one hunting may Joe.
Speaker 3: You know I don't. I don't lie about nothing, Joe. I would never allow my child to beat me. Joe our tripple before she passed me. Joe, Yeah, I would not. Would not live to hear that, sir.
Speaker 1: Would I'd be able to show wish I could. I just want to be able to walk briskly. Damn running running is out of his west. Joe ain't no where running for the key that The last time I ran was two thousand and nine. I'm talking about ran red like opened up.
Speaker 3: Damn you ain't rand. Hey, you know what you should do. You should do You should just try to run and just open up and see what already.
Speaker 1: Know what's gonna happen. It ain't gonna be no more no hamstring, no quad, no no no achille. He ain't none of that. That's over. We all I need to be able to do is get on the assault bike, get on the concept bike, do the er, the roll machine, which is the roll machine, or do the ski er. That's it. If I can do that, I'm good. That's that's all the cardio I need. And oh yeah, you can do that once I get this back about five weeks. Hey, man, we all got to hey, we all getting the weight room together. Man, I ain't saying like you know we Hey, come on, Joe, Okay, I know we are we we we all got three different body types, y'all.
Speaker 3: Live whoa what you mean? Three? I'm I'm built like I B I B a pro.
Speaker 1: Now that's what I'm saying. Y'all probably lift a lot different from me, That's what I'm saying. But I think I think we can get in that. Man, get us a good little lifted a pup. I like that.
Speaker 3: I like that Hey, hey, hey, Joe, you've seen the picture of me and TiO today. Yeah, you see how much big? You see how much big I am the to now, No, look at it. Look at the picture real.
Speaker 1: Quick, Joe.
Speaker 3: We're your phone at my phone right here, bro go to my instagrams. Let me go to the instagram. Look at me.
Speaker 1: Look Look how much you know?
Speaker 3: T t playing pickleball right now? So you know he doesn't slim down a little bit because.
Speaker 1: Really he was musclely. He just don't have the muscle density that he once had. But has always been he's always.
Speaker 3: He he hell.
Speaker 1: He like he's never not going to be. Yeah, I said you on her ramping, got the got the ice old hoodie on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Joe, that's why I told you to look, because I got I have seen this earlier.
Speaker 1: Man, I've seen it. I see rapping for you boy, Joe. Yeah, Yeah, that that's me.
Speaker 3: That's me.
Speaker 1: I mean, what what's your rep scheme, Joe? I'm normally anywhere from uh, fifteen twenty reps. I see I do twelve or fifteen. I'm saying I can't, I can can I can A couple of minds, I say, I'm I'm more of a time, A touch, got time of attention. So I'm one yeah three down yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah three yeah, I'm one two three, one two three four down. Paul's back up, Yeah, ma'am. We would get a good little session, and I probably even learned a little something from y'all.
Speaker 3: Man, Yeah, I got I got you. Joe, Hey, Joe, I teach you a little something in that in that weight room, Joe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you get down like that.
Speaker 3: Hey what Hey, ain't number I ain't moving in that thing with me, Joe, Hey, number iron, Joe, Hey, I.
Speaker 1: Put him, put it down. I gotta save by joints. Oh my man, you probably get I probably still get like three fifteen, probably like eight to ten, yeah.
Speaker 3: Eight to ten, I get it maybe twice, maybe two, can depend on how I'm feeling, oh, Joe.
Speaker 1: So now I just mainly Smith machine. Occasionally. I was telling Jordan I did the dumb bells for the first time since October. I was able to get like eight nine reefs with one teens. How much is fifty five kg? That's like one twenty right, yeah, hey Joe, twelve fifty five yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I say, I said, So I'm I'm good. Yeah, yeah, but we getting there. We get it, Joe, Joe.
Speaker 3: All right, Hey, Joe, I'm for the wedding. I'm with this standing in the next three weeks.
Speaker 1: Boy, you know.
Speaker 3: And you notice I didn't have to. I don't have my pants on and every picture for the last month. Hey, hey, it ain't cold out there in Florida. Yeah, man, like fifty degrees right now. Joe, you ever did he listen? Huh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I am. I am. I used to be. I used to be. I was on the roll machine. I could have been the machine. Yeah. I could do all the best I've done. I've done a thous I've done a thousand meters of like two fifty seven, two fifty eight.
Speaker 3: Man, I them good numbers.
Speaker 1: I could have been good. Yeah. I could have been good at the numbers. Man. I had one of them. I had one of them hydro row machines that you look like you can be in a different I had one too. Man, My dang on dog ate the thing cable, Man, he ate the cable up the seat and everything.
Speaker 3: Wait the dog, yeah, man, he not trained.
Speaker 1: Joe. I had just got him. I had just got him, and uh where I had him at He was in there with some of my weight equipment and the seat, you know, the seat kind of like got like this little cushion. I don't know if he just thought it was something that he tore it up.
Speaker 3: Okay, damn he let me know what you need some.
Speaker 1: I could do. I did fifty calories in a minute. Damn.
Speaker 3: Wait, which one you howling?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, that's that's up end Yeah no.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no no no. I was really I was really really really really really man before my help got bad. I can do like thirty thirty two purpose in a minute, thirty thirty thirty three purpose in a minute.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, hey, don't gotta be hitting them jail house burners.
Speaker 1: Look hey, yeah, hey, you know.
Speaker 3: I usually Hey, hey, Joe and I were locked up?
Speaker 1: What Joe? I used to get crazy?
Speaker 3: Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa who Wow?
Speaker 1: What you liked up for?
Speaker 3: What? Joe? We don't need to bring up No pass what Joe? You know I did a little time though.
Speaker 1: I like I like that. I like to know the type people I'm hanging out with with. You.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, Joe, I'm a good dude. I just you know, I'm I'm you know, I'm I try to flash straight, Joe, But you know I bid off track for a little bit.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: God got me though, he got you. Yeah he got Okay, Hey, Joe, if your dog training, because you know I do K nine training two on the weekends out here Miami.
Speaker 1: Now mind training. Ain't now you talking about a natimy charge you talk about? Oh Joe, yes, boys that you here?
Speaker 3: Where you where you swore?
Speaker 2: What la?
Speaker 3: Uh well, I'm swore?
Speaker 1: What damn man? How you can how y'all be having y'all trapped so big like that? What y'all was doing?
Speaker 3: Let me show you, Joe.
Speaker 1: It's like it's all football players. All y'all walk around with them tramp like this, Joe, them shoulders up.
Speaker 4: I was uh.
Speaker 1: Dah bad I was doing. Oh I was. I was eating around the clock so every I would wake up every two hours because I wanted to see how far I can push myself. Man. I got to like I was probably two. I was too. I think I was two fifty seven in that picture. But I but I was leaning. I was leaning, Joe. I'm talking about I'm talking about like like anatomy chart.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I see you. I see you, and you know you can get back.
Speaker 1: I don't want to. No, no, no, that's too much, Yojoe. It takes it takes too much. I mean you gotta eat. I mean you're eating every two I may bee eating every two and a half hours around the clock, and I gotta get No. I don't want to do that.
Speaker 3: No more eating every two hours a half hours. Yeah, maybe give me struggles. Hey, and see that's my damn problem, Joe. It's something wrong with me. I don't know. It's because I drink coffee, Joe. I eat one time a day, Joe, and I and I'd be good that man, my baby be trying to get me eat you hungry and I'm like, no, I ain't really got no appetite. But I think it's the fact that I drink so much coffee. So whether it's Starbucks a lot, it suppresses my hunger and I be content eating one big meal to day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're not gonna grow because you got it. You do too much cardio. See like once I get once I get to a certain weight. Now I'm just trying to like, yeah, I do like cardio, but not excessively because I want to strip it. I want to strip you know. I still want to maintain the muscle, but take some of the back. But if you do too much cardio.
Speaker 3: Right see, I can't stop playing soccer, Joe. That's my problem.
Speaker 1: You ain't running.
Speaker 3: I can't help it.
Speaker 1: The Cowboys and Brandon Aubreys agent, agreed that he should be the highest paid kicker in the NFL, but there's a disagreement over how much. Per ESPN's Todd Archer, Dallas has offered a deal to the restricted free agent kicker that would uh that is more than the league high six point four million dollars. I think Harrison Buckner gets that from the Kansas City Chiefs. Uh. They offered him a deal more than that. But he's looking I think Todd France is an agent who Todd Franz also rep this is Dak Prescott. But he's looking for a deal in the neighborhood of ten million per year.
Speaker 3: And I like that, and he's and he's worth that. Brother Aubrey is worth that because when he gets that ten million, my best friend, very good friend of mine, he's the kicker down there right up north. He should get eleven. He gonna get he should get it. Goddamn ye, goddamn right, goddamn right. So I'm waiting. I'm waiting on Aubrey. I hope brother Aubrey is blessed. You know, Brother Aubrey come from a soccer background. He was very very good. He was he was He was a defender, you know when when he when he when he plays soccer. So he has a soccer background, which is why he's able to kick the ball and it looks so effortless. He hey, hey, Joe, Well he got a pretty he got a pretty swing, Joe. It looked like he's not even trying. But you look up. He kicked him from sixty five. He kicked him from sixty six, from sixty seven, right down the middle.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he did his thing. He did his thing. He's gonna read he's gonna reset the market for these kickers out of hand. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: He worth every penny, bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but uh no, everybody worth that kind of money because everybody ain't got that kind of leg and they got that kind of actor.
Speaker 3: It's about it's about it's about maybe maybe three three kicks in the league. Joe, Yeah, got that kind of leg like that. But not only do they have that kind of leg for that kind of distance, they also accurate with it. The problem is the further you go out, the harder it is to be accurate.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you got up here like a disco mm hmm. But no, it's yeah, I mean he gonna get it. He should. I mean I think, yeah, how many kicks he got for he got like eight kicks from sixty yards with a long as sixty five, got six from sixty Oh that's crazy, all right, Joe Henry got We're gonna play uh uh, it's time to play a fade presented by prize Picks, and how we do last time? I think what you talking him? I don't think what you call it. He had eight assists because what you called me eight and a half assist? Didn't he back and your guy got hurt the first quarter? Jalen Johnson, Oh man, damn we won? Oh we won? Joe? Yeah, okay, so hey, y'all break We're gonna break bread with me.
Speaker 3: Y'all break me off something?
Speaker 1: All right, here we go yet Yeah, the first quart he didn't come back in the game. Yeah, so we won. Joe uh and ty Reeve got got this assist, right, I told you, Joe he gonna Hey, he got got that number arvroal reefs. Then when he runs a sub for five, I'm saying, yeah, I think I think you run sub for five. I'm going lower. What'd you think, O, Joe? Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, don't have to help me. Number he's supposed to be. I think he's gonna be the number one defend off the board. Didn't he He's rated the number one defend off the board, Joe, O. Joe hold On goes to Ohio State and the one thing, the one thing, if they can't do nothing else, if you come out on a house that you can.
Speaker 3: Run, Yeah, you can run. You say, you say four.
Speaker 1: Five, he's gonna run. So I think he runs sub for five. I like that. I agree with that man. Look, O Joe, you know the receivers. Yeah, I mean look at burn look at a Bosa, the Bosa brothers big as they are running like bigger burning Goldster Joy Gallows. The one thing them talking. If you can't do nothing else in Ohio State.
Speaker 3: You can Runna.
Speaker 1: Lord have mercy k C concepts you on four sub four four four. He probably went up there and killed a little something, you know, because he's supposed to be you know, he's supposed to be a good you know, remember we had him on Old Shoe. He told me he liked to cook. You know, he cooked the back and cheet cooks up kick lady, Yeah, man. Four four booking.
Speaker 3: As moving. I don't think people understand how fast four four is because everybody's so fixated on four threes and four two's like four two four three Joe, it ain't nothing about that. You can still reach out and touch the person right in front of you, and you know you're not even having extend your arm. They literally right there.
Speaker 1: I like when they do the overlap, Oh show you out to show if somebody running four two four, somebody running four two three, four three six, that's I mean, they're way out in front of me. You see it at that point in time, Joe, you ain't see a number tail like, so he's got to run sub four four four.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 1: You think you you think you canna run for four three?
Speaker 2: He not?
Speaker 3: He not that slow.
Speaker 1: You just saying four four four booking.
Speaker 3: I'm saying. I'm saying I think he's going to run that. I don't think he's that slow to go.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Four four six four? No, four four is.
Speaker 1: Four four booking? Oh Joe, Yeah it is. I mean four I mean four four four? So he doing I mean another, I'm.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give it to him. We got one job that running. Running the forty yard dash can change your life.
Speaker 1: All about the start.
Speaker 3: It's all about the start and being able to hold on.
Speaker 1: All right. So you say even running, I think I think so. Jeremiah Love the running back from No to Dame sub four four one he got onto I he was.
Speaker 3: He's nice on film, but I don't see I don't see no.
Speaker 1: Nah.
Speaker 3: He's nice on film though, but he's not a burner like that man.
Speaker 1: Then boy, the boy has been training even because uh ran four four, Oh Jamier Gibbs, I think ran four three six.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, yeah, I don't. I don't listen. He's nice, very very very good back, but I just don't see that same.
Speaker 1: I mean he had a he had what he had a ninety five yard run, ninety six yard run. He took off on somebody. They said, oh shoe. They say he projected runs a low for three load four for They say he got that kind of say he got Gibbs, Gibbs and and those guys type speed.
Speaker 3: I would I would have saw that while I was when I was watching Notre Dame.
Speaker 1: No no no, no, no no no no no he can run now, no he can run. No he can run. Run he can't, but it looks like he like he more of a strider because he how tall is he think that's what it is?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm I'm maybe maybe I'm tripping because most of the time when you see it running back, that's that fast Joe. It pops out, it pops out. They look fast when you watch when you see Sae Kum run, when you see Jamir Gibbs running and he hit a hole any break, it looks fast. It looks fast. That's yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know, maybe hit don't have six weeks then go to no ball game. He been in Florida, he's been in Texas, hes been in California, Arizona working on that start. I'm going. So he's going for he going four three seven, good training.
Speaker 3: I don't know listen if it will surprise me because I'm just basing off what I what I saw on field and superb running back superb. I just don't see the kind of speed people are saying he's gonna run at the combine. I don't I don't see it. I don't see it.
Speaker 1: All right, Carson back sub four eight one. That shouldn't be that hard. Oh Joe, he.
Speaker 3: Might not be fast.
Speaker 1: That's what I was thinking.
Speaker 3: Four eight four eight is it's lineman that run fo eight.
Speaker 1: Limb? What do you call him? Ran four six? Tarren Armstead ran four six and three day the three out of pounds. I think he was. He still got the record for the.
Speaker 3: Fastest fastest lineman. Ain't nobody beating that?
Speaker 1: I think? What did my miles? One?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: What do you call him? Remember Williams that went went to uh the Texans? He read a blister time? Yeah, yeah, he won four seven one? What did uh Williams? What's the Williams kid? Drafted first overall? Went to the Texans? He ran he like two ninety, ran like four six the Mario Williams, No, Mario Williams, Mario Williams. Yeah, Mario, he like two ninety, He ran like four six.
Speaker 3: O yoke them boy, the boy moving boy, I say, Carson Beck running.
Speaker 1: Nine at two ninety he ran four or five of his pro that on jo at two ninety.
Speaker 3: M g faster than me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So you see, you don't think Carson Banks gonna be deep under four eight one?
Speaker 3: I just say maybe four nine for nine yeah, yeah or seven. That laser time, That laser time ain't no joke me. Hey, laser time ain't no joke. He ain't moving like that, man.
Speaker 1: George Davis, George Davis Outrad Baker Mayfield and jamis all right, O cho, we gonna go above O yo, say take Carson back to go above four eight one more? Boy, I gotta see this. Hey, when when they doing? When to come out? And when it's farrow Friday and Saturday, oh yeah and Sunday. Hey, I don't nobody carry nothing, but hey, they want to see the forty. They want to see the long jump in the verb. That's all they care about. Yeah. But like you said, oh ja a run fast forty you get.
Speaker 3: Your paid, Hey, change your life.
Speaker 1: Listen, because you forced the guys to go back and look, hold on, we missed something because we didn't see him play. Okay, if you run fast but didn't play fast, what was the rob Was he hurt? Was it coaches, what's going on? Because this kid passed? This kid just ran four three, he don't look for three he ran? I mean you talking about linebackers just running four four, like, what's going on? Why didn't Why didn't it project on tape? So I got to add to myself. Now if he's the hell raised on tape, what happened?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: Why does I mean? Because he plays fast? But he didn't run fast? So now I got to do and now I gotta go back and reevaluate, go ahead on Joe.
Speaker 3: No, I was just saying that was me. I didn't I didn't run fast, but I played fast.
Speaker 1: What you ran, oh, Joe?
Speaker 3: To come by god, damn five four six.
Speaker 1: O fives.
Speaker 3: Five four six?
Speaker 1: It was what you ran?
Speaker 3: What you ran?
Speaker 1: Oh six? Like a four six five four six six A Joe ran five seven O Joe?
Speaker 3: Yeah, man at that time, don't mean nothing at all, Joe. You put me on that tree, and you put you put somebody in front of me.
Speaker 1: Get over, man, You done.
Speaker 3: I not only am I gonna get over Joe. I'm gonna tell you what I'm gonna do before.
Speaker 1: I do it. Joe, I tell you what ain't nobody caught me from behind. I ran little four six but then but them four three guys chased me all the way to the back of the end zone.
Speaker 3: Every every time. Yeah, I read, but you were fast. Huh, Yeah you fast. Now, that's that's a one thing by it, Joe. The one thing about it is they put so much infatis on the forty yard dash, you know, and and not more so on if someone is fast. That's something you can't teach. So it's a plus. But I need to see game fek you. I need to see you on I need to see you play football because the game of football is not played in a straight line. So just having that that that that addition of being fast, that's a great that's a great addition. That's a great factor to your skill set. But it's not the only one that matters because it's been a bunch of people that as fast as hell, and that's all they can do is running a straight line.
Speaker 1: You can't see no goddamn football couldn't play dead in a horror movie. All them guys that I ran me guess what, Yeah, that twenty and fifty dollars downloaded after day use coach Shannon to get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five dollars lineup prize picks. It's good to be right, yeah, all right, we're gonna get your hand on this. When it's time five finals, saving the evening, it's time for Q and a Q and a.
Speaker 3: Hey. Hey, hey a joke, the hey, I got a joke?
Speaker 1: Go ahead?
Speaker 3: Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Hey, chat you ready? What do you call a really fat psychic? What do you call a really fat psychic?
Speaker 1: A really fat psychic? Yeah? Fat?
Speaker 3: You know she she will live on the heavy side.
Speaker 4: Now, oh, projector a projector? No, what you got Joe, I ain't. I ain't got nothing.
Speaker 3: A really fat psychic is called a fortune tailor four chin tailor, you get it. Fortune. Most of the time when people be real big, they got fortu.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah to now, Jayson, Oh, run running will end up like the Bruise Brother Blues Brother's car. Ain't running no more. It's been sixty years, it'll be sixteen years, and as a matter of fact, be sixteen years in May that I last read all out. That's over with damn, it's over that, you wells man. I may have to turn himself here with those ass. Where's he gonna put on? Oh, Joe when they play damn right?
Speaker 3: We hey, the fact that everybody I don't like that, man, that's I don't like them people.
Speaker 1: Them people ain't crazy, Joe. I know.
Speaker 3: Listen, listen, I'm like, I understand, Joe. You know, you one of the one of the best they ever do it, Joe. But but Joe, I don't back down from nothing, Joe.
Speaker 1: That's okay. Just because you don't back down them people know you ain't gonna back down, but they still know you get your ass kicked.
Speaker 3: Nah, I ain't gonna know, Joe. I ain't ain't man. Listen, man, Joe, Jo, I'm gonna put it. I'm gonna put up a fight, Joe.
Speaker 1: Okay, and it ain't ain't.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying I'm gonna beat you, Joe. But Joe, it's gonna you gonna when you when we leave, when you leave that court, one thing you're gonna say you you, You're gonna tell you one thing by that boy o, your boy you put that where, Yeah, you put that work.
Speaker 1: You said, I'm a game, I'm a gain your respect basically what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you ain't got a game. I'm I'm I'm gonna take it. I'm gonna make you respect me.
Speaker 1: Joey' I'm gonna make you respect me, Joe jed up accoring. Hey, Big three, is my wife's birthday tomorrow, please with Stephanie a very special Happy birthday, Stephanie, Happy birthday, Jada, U say got something really special for you? Say he put on your nice outfit, y'all going to a nice dinner. He jed up put he say got something special for you. Ain't gonna tell you what it is, but because he wants you to know just how special you are, and I want you to enjoy your birthday. So happy birthday, Stephanie. Jet up, make it happen. Don't turn into a live now. Jada shared them post I So, how was it playing for coach Richardson in college? What did he teach you? Along the way? Man? How was it playing for coach Richardson in college? Okay, with your old school, it's his way up the highway. Oh, you was gonna get with the program. That's just what it was. He It was tough. It was tough. It was tough, but I think he definitely prepared me for the real world. Uh, you know the one thing I always give Coach Richardson credit. He came into my living room, into me and my mom's house when I was in high school. He said, you're gonna send him to me as a boy, and I'm gonna send him back as a man. And uh, he taught me a lot of life lessons. Man, taught me how to work. Actually taught me how to work hard, work hard on my craft. So it took me a long way. I'm very appreciative of that. Doctor. Frank A. L. Bellamy. Hey, fam Adam Randall from my hometown, will be at the NFL Combine. He's a running back from Clemson. Check him out and let me know what you think will do. Darton Benjar ninety seven. One movie has to be a race from history. Juice Belly paid him full? Which one is gone?
Speaker 3: Juice?
Speaker 1: The crazy.
Speaker 3: Belly? What Belly are paying him for?
Speaker 1: Which one?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: What's which one you're taking out to put juice in?
Speaker 1: Come on, No, wait a minute, I ain't getting really paid or juice. I ain't getting rid of I ain't getting rid of juice.
Speaker 3: Yeah you taking you taking juice over belly?
Speaker 1: I am yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Chat what y'all say, chat, that's that's that's right there.
Speaker 1: That's pole worthy right now, TS card watch detailed service. Nobody had better hands than Chris Carter CC has some hands. That was before the the tactified gloves. But if I had to say, somebody that give him run for his money. Brandon Llawyer, Brandon Lloyd is rival CCS fits last last Fitz had some hands too. Y'all better go look at that tape of Brandon Lloyd. Y'all, y'all better, y'all, y'all better look at Brandon Lloyd tap uh salid KB to win three three series? Who you guys want to close the game? If I love you guys a t L three we're talking baseball, we're talking of basketball. I'm assuming we're talking basketball three three three, So game seven? Who we want to close it? Well? Current players or what? I guess he didn't He didn't say. He just said to win the series. Who you guys want to close the game? Steph, Now give me a walk off three? Give me a I mean kd oh, that's a good one.
Speaker 3: Nice love. Put the ball on the floor. Boom, get to a spot midy boom rise up shot clock and.
Speaker 1: It ain't but one. It ain't one person who can probably block his shot. And that's wh rpe shout out of y'all for having the most authentic, non ego driven show out there. Do y'all think Mike Everans will stay with the Bucks or go elsewhere? I think you'll take money to stay with the Bucks. That's with me personally. What you thinking, o Joe, Joe?
Speaker 3: Oh, that's a good one. That's a good one. Not too many times have there been players who've been you know, been able to stay with one team for a very long time. But I think if they continue to run the offense through him and and not like not allow a book, wuld be to be the the main attraction. I think he stays if he knows that they're filtering him out of the offense in a sense, I think he'll go somewhere else and start over.
Speaker 1: I think I think he. I think he stayed, Uncle Ojo, Uh, then he have a he had a real injury.
Speaker 3: This this yeah, this Hampshire.
Speaker 1: Go back and look Ojo. The last couple of years. Remember he came back. He didn't get the thousand yards, but it was nipping tuck there before he missed some time and the year before. So the injuries are starting to come with greater regularity, and they're keeping him down for a significant longer period of time. That's what happens. As we start the age and we play a professional sport, we start to get the injuries start to come with greater regularity. An injury that would keep us keep you down, Joe a game or two, now all of a sudden, take you out the whole week. Get a little injury that'll keep you out a week, now, keeps you out two weeks. Now you're out the month. And you see, That's that's what started to happen. So what is he?
Speaker 2: What is he?
Speaker 1: What is he looking for? He has a wife, he's kids, he's a state in the community. I think I think that's gonna go. Uh. I really think it's fifty fifty. I really do. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just think it's contingent on on on how that offense is filtered.
Speaker 1: You know, Oh, Joe, I sold one time for y'all. Keep it in real is so keep shining. Celebrating my thirty eighth birthday, Michael, Happy thirty eight, bro enjoy appreciate the support.
Speaker 3: Happy thirty eight, My boy.
Speaker 1: Ain't happy thirty eight and I'm gonna keep shining on him.
Speaker 3: Ay, chill, Chill, chill, Joe, Chill Joe.
Speaker 1: That you and he said, Joe keeps so keep say nothing so the boys you added that part you had that bullhot he min nothing about that, nothing about old Joe and I prance say if you go, Ojo, if you're going to UM's graduation on May seven, let me know. My daughter graduates the nursing program. I'm flying from overseas to go see. It would be cool to see you there.
Speaker 3: Also, Okay, okay, okay, I'm gonna let you know. I'm let you know.
Speaker 1: It's matic all hell King Iso Hello. Th Also on toxic NFL culture and how the lead rushes players from injuries paternity lead by threatened replacing them. Brendon Fico called out the Chargers for this. Yes it happens, Yes, it ain't never changing, it's not And if you don't want to do it there, do you understand how many guys are waiting for that opportunity? And you know why guys come back from fraternity leaving all injuries because they know there's a lot of guys that I don't know if you have an oho but you know this. You go over there on Tuesday, how many guys be in the building working out every week? They have ten to fifteen guys. Got Joe running forties, doing the short stuff, catch the ball's back peddling, throwing the football. Yes, every just in case.
Speaker 3: Case they will fill that spot quick quick, especially if you just a guy Joe and you're not him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, you ain't. You ain't gonna miss too much now they oh, they tell you no, family is the most important thing. Okay. You like feeding your family, You like to send your kids to private school. Your wife, your wife like not working. Okay, we'll get your ass in here so you.
Speaker 3: Find out real quick.
Speaker 1: Jonathan Black, Oh, Joe was like mister Parker Old Friday, you gd devil man. What do you call him? Burdy back over there? What do you call him? What was Burdie Mack character name in Friday? Uh? Uh uh?
Speaker 3: I forgot.
Speaker 1: They're gonna take all our black card. I can't think of his name. I know his name was. It wasn't faster than nothing? No, I know it was dollar Bill in uh players club? Pastor pastor what? Because he was he was a clever, clever pastor clever Damn, I ain't know that. Ain't gonna lie to tell you with that house party with Burnie back with this this, Oh I know yeah you man, you know what I'm talking about that. I know you? Hey what that's funny for? Uh derreck Glade? Say what if the NBA says whoever wins the Dunk Contest team get ten game cushion after they all star game. That ain't happening. The only they never agreed, that agreed agreed? Yeah JJ Carver, Oh you're turning that sign on it? It looked like a ball super Saiyanja. We picking a nightcap until Iso gets an emoji. We can't emoji. Man, whoa whoa, whoa, whoa woe.
Speaker 3: Woe they got emojis?
Speaker 1: Listen, Yeah, did you hear the people? The people speaking? Man, how y'all gonna go against how y'all going against? Hey?
Speaker 2: Where my?
Speaker 1: Where my? They ain't They asked for Joe to get one, They answer to get put his city?
Speaker 3: Where's that?
Speaker 1: It's on?
Speaker 3: It's on Instagrams.
Speaker 1: Look at the chat.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at it.
Speaker 1: There it is right there, night cap. That's you.
Speaker 3: Oh I got emojis.
Speaker 1: I got, man, Joe. Man, you got to chill out, though, Joe. We can't get you the emotion. Then you throwing it up to my what my moji in the chat? If you put your own chat? This is what the people want. Man, Okay, I see you, Joe, you got your I see hey, we gotta as it looks just like me, Joe, y'all, I gotta get me right now, Joe. People gonna get you the moji, Joe, but you ain't gonna have that crowd on just so you know. Oh no, hell nah, Yeah, while you listen. I knew, I knew none of this is gonna sit well with you. I knew that.
Speaker 3: Ain't Joe, ain't tripping, Joe, you ain't tripping. No, I ain't tripping. Hey, how do I find that emoji in the chat?
Speaker 1: I see you all got is up here? Yeah, I gotta get me a new one. I gotta get one with the beard. Yeah. No, we can't give you no crown though, Joe. Why not? I mean it's right, Oh, y'all can put them crowns up there. But they don't know who that is. They don't know who that is. You got a crowd like somebody got a cry. Well, that's crazy. I ain't think y'all would be hating like this, ain't.
Speaker 3: I don't even say nothing, Joe, Huh. I ain't even say nothing. I just want to compete.
Speaker 1: M H man, Gerard McQueen death taxies and you're wearing them cheetah pants.
Speaker 3: Eightything nice now, uh.
Speaker 1: Official cripple b shadow. Do you think the Ravens should keep likely? They're not. I wouldn't be surprised if he moved a little further down south. I think why did not keep them on? They just gave They just gave Andrews forty million and not keeping up and two tight ends, and he finna get more than that. I wouldn't be surprised if we end up in Washington. They need a tight end. Man, y'all stop putting on them crowds in the chat now, come on, come on, come on, come on, man. The people don't spoke Bron y'all. That's Lebron, Lebron the king. So that's who that crowd for. Y'all know that. Keep put them up there, King aso man? You know how any man, I'll tell y'all boy, the chat don't play about your boy. Non Uh oh, Joe, what time does Late Run drop tomorrow? Uh?
Speaker 3: In the in the in the morning. I believe in the morning.
Speaker 1: You're ten nineteen eighty four. I sold show that belt tonight with the crowd on and still see there y'all go. Beat y'all be egging Joe. Man, y'all need to stop. Man, y'all do it too much, chack. We gotta get a people what they want. I don't have it too far. I always have it an arm breach so I can get to it. Ye, that's the case. Something pop on? There you go, babe, Mike, Mike, what's up? Big three? I agree with oyo. If you make the prize enough, they will do the dunk contest. Make the prize one hundred million and see who signs up. If the price is right, money will motivate. Yeah, I mean yeah, but I don't think. I don't think five million is a number that's gonna get them to do it. Nah mans ear little run. How do y'all feel about Pee Wee Kirkling skipping the NBA to stay in the hood. He said he was making one hundred thousand a week in the streets and the NBA sided with forty k where I know that name from Pee wee. That's a I think that's a New York.
Speaker 3: Legend, Ain't it that sounds familiar?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said he was making a hundred in the street.
Speaker 3: What year was this?
Speaker 1: Probably the eighties?
Speaker 3: Damn you know, one hundred thousand in the nineties. Know how much money that is?
Speaker 1: Who we did? That might be doctor Jade's age, so that might have been the sixties early seventies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, there's a lot of money. Boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Big three would love to see y'all get that six ball in on that table. Now we will play number nine. We will play number nine ball or eight ball.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to play ping pong.
Speaker 1: Earl strictly. Y'all know noting about them. I'm telling them two game, y'all. Don't don't see me in pool, and.
Speaker 3: Hey, keep that same energy.
Speaker 1: Joe got my stick in the other room.
Speaker 3: I got my stick in here too, now yeah you see you see that stick? God? Yeah, and that's from Dick's Sporting the goods Man.
Speaker 1: Stick and beat your ass.
Speaker 3: You can't play no pool. You can't play you can't play no pool of you alive. Yeah, now we talk about things I know how to actually do.
Speaker 1: You told you you know how to do everything that we was doing. That's why I asked things.
Speaker 3: No, she didn't. Nobody told move, Nobody told move and doing. Hey, hey, Joe, I ain't never held no golf club. Yeah, I ain't never bowl before, but I ain't never did that either.
Speaker 1: And now hey, I'm gonna tell y'all once again. Now on that pool table and a ping pong.
Speaker 3: All right, hey Joe, Hey, mind your mouth now, Okay, man your mount Now. I grew I grew up playing pool. I grew up playing pool and ping pong back in the day.
Speaker 1: You not beat me in no pool? Not you woo?
Speaker 3: Didn I just beat you in Boland? Did I just not beat you in bowland? You're gonna be injured in pooling. You gonna be inted in pool too.
Speaker 1: Hey, I don't need know, I don't need know what you call him. I don't need no uh uh no, good need to beat your ass? And pool?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: How you how you gonna been over your hips back? Say he's fine, Okay, Well we'll see he'll fine. He been on that thrust to that Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: Veled you was? He fella's love the show just finished celebrating my birthday. I was wondering if uncle O your had to come across Sean Taylor my football go if so, do you have any stories? I retired before Sean Taylor got into the league, so no, I did not face I had.
Speaker 3: I had. I had to deal with Sewan ass God, damn it. I had to deal I had to deal with it. We played, uh. I think we played the Commanders. I'm not gonna say the other words. I think we played the Commanders maybe once or twice. He picked me off, he picked he picked Carson off. I think, I guess I can't remember. But but Sean, Sean was boy. He was hell to deal with both.
Speaker 1: He was huge. He was held to deal. He was huge. He was sick like six three two twenty five.
Speaker 3: Yeah, boy, big boy, and he can run.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, vontaey Lewis, say go throw some crabs. Oh sho fifty nine hundred entry fee team five oh one? Mm, there you go. You're in five oh one?
Speaker 3: What five o't one stand for? Levi's now five oh one?
Speaker 1: Man? That a little ron that's a crew on home.
Speaker 3: Oh my bad. I thought he was talking about jeans. No, you know, like five O one, Yeah, my bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, out of the black. You gotta wear. You gotta win the trophic big go on you hard, and you don't get if you don't get a win. He ain't gonna get one already, Jacky. We played five events, Joe one three five events?
Speaker 3: What five? We played golf, bowling and corn.
Speaker 1: In the in the in the man that free. I don't count man basketball, the basketball and the buck basketball.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, I don't don't don't count either. I need. I need to play stuff like like ping pole and pool and stuff like that. That's what I'm waiting on. Yeah, all that all them, I call him gadget game. I don't play gadget game. I need some real Yeah, I need, I need. I need some real hitting stuff.
Speaker 1: All right, ain't me get this, bitch boy, y'all in the heap of trouble. I've been trying. That's what I've been trying to tell y'all. I was sixty five percent back then.
Speaker 3: Well I was fifty because I ain't know what the hell we was doing.
Speaker 1: Well, I hurt my knee. So they're talking about man, man sitting down. Man, look at sitting on the couch. Yeah, y'all looking at Hey, y'all, look at what layer of the couch.
Speaker 3: You probably did that when you were rolled around on the floor.
Speaker 1: Was first exactly what I did it. That's why I started throwing the ball like that. But I get right, don't worry about it. I forget to knee fixed. I'm gonna have my bowling balls, all right. Well, listen y'all, y'all, I know y'all don't want to go back to that. I thought we were gonna leave in somewhere where it's no, no, no, no, no, you gonna take y'all want to go back to bowling. We're gonna go back. Hey, we go back to whatever. Oh we got, we got dawgs, we got ax throwing, we got a bunch of though. We're still go do Yeah. Yeah, I go where you throw the fib in in the uh and the and the being way down on the down. Yeah yeah yeah. First of all, I know neither one of you guys can throw a frisbee, so I ain't even worried about I think y'all are close. Oh man, like he ain't seen my work. Boy, This is crazy throw or catch a frisbee. But good thing you need to throw it? Who can you?
Speaker 3: Man? We ain't have Frisbees where I'm from.
Speaker 1: Man, I don't know what to tell you. I don't believe that.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Joe, I come from unfortunate circumstances in school, I only had one I only had one shoe. I just had the left shoe.
Speaker 1: Chill, oh, Joe, Yeah, Joe.
Speaker 3: I had to walk. I had to walk up here both ways, Joe, to get to school. It was rough for me.
Speaker 1: Joe, okay, alright, so you stayed on it. So I'm just trying to figure out how you walk up here both ways? So where was the house? To the left? Where was the school? So you was down so you had to like your house was you had to walk up here to the house and to the house. So what did you go down hill?
Speaker 3: You get to the other side.
Speaker 1: That concludes this episode of the night Cap. We want to thank each of the one than you for joining us tonight. Y'all know who I am about your favorite up That is my partner and co hosts. That is Chad o Yo, Siko Johnson and the Arkansas the King of the Night. Here you is, Ladies and gentlemen, Here we go you stay. You're starting to come around now. Several times in being here All Star I sold Joe Johnson Man. Thank you Joe for Jordan's Man. Thank God Man. Please make sure you hit that subscribe, but please make sure you hit the like button. Go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Thank you again for the support and the continued support those look at the purchase of Bottle of Shade by Laportier. Head off to Laportier Kangjac dot com. If you cannot find any state or city near you. It's a premium vsop Kanyac, the best tasting premium vsop Kogyac on the market. Please drink responsibly and stay safe. Thank you guys for joining us tonight. I am UN's oo, He's iso. We'll see you back tomorrow night. Thanks for joining us, guys, Pa pas I
Speaker 2: I don't