Speaker 1: What's up, guys, Welcome to the Tribe Chat. It's another wonderful episode with yours truly, Mela and Erica, especially for our Patreon because y'all hostes don't need to know all of our business. I know.
Speaker 2: This is like our our intimate little group chat. So come close, come hither, Come sit around the fireplace of good moms, put up your pillows.
Speaker 1: In your chairs. Yes, it's just this is just for you, baby.
Speaker 2: This is not for mass consumption.
Speaker 1: Thank god, because i I'm over being mass consumed. It's a lot. It's a lot.
Speaker 2: Some people really love that shit, though, I like, I think of a few of my friends that are in the space that fucking won't shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: Like they could podcast forever.
Speaker 2: They could have twenty two podcasts, and I'm like, how how does one talk so much and share so much?
Speaker 1: I know, it is a lot. And even like even podcasting with Orlando, I see where I'm like, here, you go ahead, baby, just take the reins. You talk, you talk your little head off, and I'm just there. We're like, But then I hear myself when he's editing, and I'm like, I'm talking a lot, how But talking takes a lot of energy. I've realized that it makes me. I mean, I don't know if it's just hard work in general, because we're talking to people, but in general, I'm like, you know how people get touched out, like moms get touched out. I'm talked out. I don't wanna talk. I have some invite me to the birthday party yesterday, and I was supposed to go to town, and then I did it, and I thought for one second, like should I go to the party, and I was like, absolutely not. No. I thought about sitting at a table with people, and I was like, cool, yeah, no, I feel you. I feel you.
Speaker 2: The talking is can be a lot, but I talk a lot in my head all day too, so it's like a never ending dialogue that's going on, which is why it's even more annoying and stressful.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about the talking in our heads, because I think that not enough people talk about the dialogue that's going on in our heads. And sometimes we're having conversations with in our heads, and I don't even think people are realizing that they're doing it. Oh yeah, no, I mean literally, even like sitting here listening to I probably was talking in my head right now. I was. I don't know what I said, but you have to be conscious of that, because you know, I noticed too a lot of times the talking in your head is negative stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh nine times out of ten. Let's be honest, when was the last time you were in your head like you're so amazing, You're did such a great job today. She likes you so much, Like, see you're looking at you. She loves you. She can't wait to talk to you. Look at your fucking You're just a bitch, You're a bomb bitch. Look at these nails, they look so great.
Speaker 1: See that face. She just made it to you. It's because she's thinking. She's daydreaming about how much she loves you.
Speaker 2: Everything's getting done, the work is getting done, your kids are happy, you're a good mom. Like these are not These are not conversations that everything is opposite, Like, oh my god, nothing got done. She fucking hates me. The work is over, the work is done, My kids hate me. God I didn't do that. Thank God, I didn't do this.
Speaker 1: Thank God.
Speaker 2: He's such a fucking asshole. I should have cursed him out. Damn, we should have sent that diabolical email.
Speaker 1: Fuck why didn't we send the door of em I'm still really mad about speaking of gospel and God so ever so present in her life, pouring the blessings on us. You know, I was gonna tell the Patreon people, the Tribe of the Tribe, the Tribe chat about my epic and to Lingham experience after the sex party. But you know, I wanted to tell you that I was trying to elaborate on my story and you didn't really seem interested in it. Kind of hurt my feelings. What why this can't be it? Why the fuck are you laughing.
Speaker 2: The same reason Orlando's laughing in the other room.
Speaker 1: What the fuck are you laughing? No one takes No one takes my feeling seriously, What the fuck are you laughing at? I'm sorry?
Speaker 2: What more information did you want me to know about your experience?
Speaker 1: An epic tooling of experience? And you know, I told my friend and I just told her quickly on the phone because she was on a date or something, and it's did like a good time. And then I saw we were on the phone for like a good ten minutes. I don't know how much more detail you could give me.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I went to her house and I feel like I was really receptive and proud of you and happy for you then, so much so that I shared it with my partner and said, how do you feel about this?
Speaker 1: What did he say?
Speaker 2: He said, Tune into next episode to find out what he said.
Speaker 1: That's don't don't get any don't get any ideas. Is that what he said?
Speaker 2: No, that's not what he said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I came to her house to tell her more. To tell her it.
Speaker 2: Came specifically to my house to tell me more.
Speaker 1: We had something else to do. But that was the motivation. Yeah. I was like, it's fine because I didn't see her in person to tell these important details, and I was floating on cloud nine. I'm actually still floating on cloud nine. It still hasn't worn off. The life force energy is high. This is a big thing. And I was like, you don't. I was like, let me finish telling you, and she's like, you didn't tell me everything already, and I was like, no, I did it, okay, so tell me more, don't you see my joy? No, I don't want to tell you anymore. I'm telling what the fuck do it separate being? But I think you even told me more than I did. But I noticed that you didn't really want to hear about it, so I didn't tell you everything. I'm sorry. Now I gotta tell somebody I was gonna forget. Sorry.
Speaker 2: Maybe my mind wasn't in the space to receive more information about your two lingam.
Speaker 1: Is it because you're not it's just because you're celibate?
Speaker 2: Maybe probably Yeah, I'm not getting any dicks, so you're getting two at once, So fuck that. I mean, that wasn't really the mindset at all, But maybe it maybe subconsciously my brain shut off, Like you can't access this information because you might go crazy.
Speaker 1: To hear this entire episode, you gotta join the Tribe. Chat over on Patreon. That's the only way to get new episodes every week because we're still off season. If you want to hear the tea, if you want to hear all the details to my epic fantasy come to life, all about Erica's celibacy in her newfound relationship, and so much more, come over to Patreon click the link of this episode description. We're having a meetup later on tonight. We have monthly Zoom meetups. We're hanging out in discord. We're chatting, and we're meeting the rest of the tribe. So if you're looking for a community, if you're wanting to get new episodes every single week, you gotta come to Patreon. We have bonus episodes and so so much more.