Speaker 1: Look out.
Speaker 2: It's only Films to be Buried with Rewind Classic.
Speaker 1: Hello, there, this is Brett Goldstein. We're taking a short break between seasons, so in the meantime enjoy this absolutely banging Rewind Classic until we return on August ninth with a brand new season of unbelievable new guests and episodes. In the meantime, I've curated some of my all time favorite episodes. So sit back, or run, or walk or drive or sleep or bang or whatever you do to these no judgments, and I very much hope you enjoy this episode of Films to be Buried with Rewind Classic. Hello, and welcome to Films to be Married With. It is me of Brett Goldstein, and I am joined today by an actor, a radio actor, a stage actor, a TV actor, a film actor, a legend and assistant to the doctor, a hero, a leader, the future of humanity, and the greatest person on the screen at this moment. Please welcome to the show. It's the brilliant prow Bucket.
Speaker 3: Hey, what's an intro? The great person on the screen at the moment apart from yourself.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, including myself. Well, it is a pleasure to have you. Thank you for doing this. How are you.
Speaker 3: I'm very well. Yeah, it is a pleasure to be here. Thanks for having me. Yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 1: No, those of you can't see peerl hair looks fucking wicked. Thanks mate worth having a look at the video just to see I am a good hair lips. Oh yeah, and this is a new thing. Yeah, I just got it on the other day. Actually, yeah, I just thought, why not let's just have a bit of fun. No, just enjoy, let's enjoy our lives for good life.
Speaker 3: You know. Also, it's meant to be summer, so I was like, oh, I get some brain bursts the end of Pride month. Yes, come on then, and it's literally pussy down.
Speaker 1: So I don't think that's I don't think it's the fault of your hair. I'm not blaming that. There's been rumors that that is why I've stood by you. Now, well, so I met you. For those who don't know, we did a radio sitcom pilot for the pin we did. That's where I met you, and you had just finished doing Doctor Who. I believe, yeah is what I want to know. I don't need to know about your experience with Doctor Who. What I'm interested in because to go from doing stage shows to suddenly being in Doctor Who, which makes you pretty famous whether you like it or not. Was that's a scary thing? Was it a great thing? How did you deal with all that suddenness of it?
Speaker 3: It was a madness, to be honest. Yeah, literally just sort of going from like one day just kind of bopping about doing my job, thinking oh, yeah, I'm on the West End stage. This is amazing. You know, this is probably the most exciting job I'm ever going to have, you know, just happily walking around you know, central London, just enjoying life in between shows and that kind of thing, being as ridiculous as I wanted to be, without anyone looking at me. Just suddenly being like, oh, there's loads of people outside stage door every time I finish the show, whenever I go down the street. It was quite mad. Yeah, it did feel like, wow, this is a lot. And also I hadn't even started filming yet, so I was a bit like I don't even really know. They're like, oh my god, so watch your characters, like tell me this, tell me this. I don't have anything to say, like a trailer. I was like, I was there for about a day, which was mental, but also it was all such a blur because I was so nervous, and then I couldn't tell anyone about it, so I kind of like minimized the experience of filming that trailer secret trailer because it was so intense and like so crazy. I kind of like I can't really remember any of it apart from how mad it was. So I was literally just there like I honestly have nothing to offer you, and they're still like, oh no, but it's really really exciting, so exciting, and I mean it was amazing, you know, it's like an amazing family to be part of. Like the fans are like so dedicated, which is amazing. But it was just quite weird, Like you know, I just totally didn't expect that to happen. Like I was sitting at my friends. My friend was like helping out in a shop and used to work in a shop in Brixton Village, and yeah, I was just sitting in for her while she was like having I think she was just going to the loo or something, and she was like, I just mind just staying in here. I'm just you know, someone popped in and was like really really really excited and it was like this French guy. I was just like, I was like, this is so out of the ordinary. I think I've just been to the gym or something. So I was like, stay there, like a bit sweaty. I was like, you really really don't like me. I mean I look like shit, but okay, right, So yeah, basically that was mad. And obviously it has calmed down a little bit now or I've got a bit more used to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you just get used to it? How does it work? It just seems a lot.
Speaker 3: I don't really know, to be honest. It does still surprise me sometimes when people like stare at me when I'm walking, unless I have braids like this, in which case I'm like, obviously you can look because I look. But yeah, sometimes I think, especially like when I go to new places and like, you know, sometimes like as a black woman, You're like, are you staring at me? I'm black and you don't want me to be here?
Speaker 4: It's oh, no, you recognize, Okay, cool, that's fine, you know, as long as it's like but yeah, it can be sometimes it's still quite disconcerting when people like someone did it to me yesterday that it hasn't.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess I just haven't been well, no one's been around.
Speaker 1: In ages.
Speaker 3: So I was like, oh, I was just sitting down after I got my vaccination, and I definitely I was like you fully, I can see, I can see what you're doing. I'm not. And then like Nate turned around really like obviously was like, they don't be really, I don't think. Maybe they weren't huge fans. They didn't come up to me and ask me for anything. But I'm still like, sometimes that's a bit weird as well. So I was like, cool, I was just I'm just sitting here quite but looking at me every now. I guess I don't really know how to fa Yeah.
Speaker 1: The worst is when someone says something like I saw you in that show and you go okay, and then they don't say anything and you're like, yeah, so I don't even know if you enjoyed that show.
Speaker 3: You're literally just like me in the show.
Speaker 1: Just a statement of fact, all you in that show?
Speaker 3: Can you even remember what it was? Oh, you're the actress from that show? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Could be, could be, I could be someone else, really depends if you like that particular show we're talking about before before I concur on this. You've been you've just been filming. Can you talk about do you want to tell us anything? Or is it secrets?
Speaker 3: I can tell why not? I mean sure, Yeah, just been filming an IT TV detective drama.
Speaker 1: Are you the Detective's happened?
Speaker 3: I am a I am one of one of a couple of detectives.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Ben Aldridge love Ben Aldridge and yeah, we just literally just came off it like two weeks ago. I think it's called The Long Hall. It's very much kind of exploring the character that Ben plays his life as a gay man who's been sort of shunned from his community. Look which are like the present community, which is a sector of the Christian Church that are quite extreme, and sort of him having sort of been ostracized from them and left and then coming back, you know, and then sort of moving back to his hometown and then having this murder that kind of it like encourages, well, doesn't encourages him, kind of forces him to kind of go back to his community and kind of confront some truths and within that I might play ds generality Nice, who was also moved to Devon to North Devon, went to where it's set because she's sort of looking for a better life for her and her kids. So there's a little bit of soul searching here and there, and there's quite a lot of parallels drawn between their own lives and kind of they use a lot of their own kind of experiences to investigate the investigation, investigate, investigate, just stopped to investigate, shouldn't I well.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what that She sounds fucking great. You've really really said very well, and I would like to see that. May I ask this? Did you film in Devor?
Speaker 3: We filmed in Bristol and Endeavor. Yeah, so we were in Bristol for seven weeks and then went down to Devon for three weeks, which was really nice. Actually, I mean I genuinely had a lovely time filming it. It was an amazing and just had loads of jokes, you know, just you know when you just have one of them lovely, lovely jobs that you're like, this doesn't actually feel like work, even though obviously when it's the work itself it was quite serious because you know, obviously it's a serious subject matter, but around it, you know, we just had a lovely time. Like the director was amazing and just let us, you know, sort of have a really nice time playing around with it and made us feel really comfortable and really open.
Speaker 1: Is your experience you've done a lot more, a lot more hardcore drama than myself. Is your experience making dramas that between takes you can have a laugh. It's a lot of fun. Or is it usually heavy heavy or the type?
Speaker 3: I don't know. If I have done a lot more serious drama, I'm not sure. I think I think it very much depends show to show, regardless of what the content is. I mean, I didn't have to say of Friday night dinner and.
Speaker 1: That's heavy, heavy drama, heavy, and.
Speaker 3: That's really serious drama. And actually no one spoke to each other, no exactly what you know what I mean like, And I kind of thought, you know, maybe that was the case, because I think that's something that people say quite a lot, isn't it. They're like, oh, you know, within when it's a comedy, there's kind of no room for comedy behind the scenes because everyone's you know, trying to make their comedy work and that. But we had a lovely time and you know, we're like playing boggle upstairs in the green room and having jokes and.
Speaker 1: You know, as your Buggle Games.
Speaker 3: Not as strong as all of theirs.
Speaker 1: Right, this is some real fucking behind the scenes ship going down here. That's real, Like that's going to.
Speaker 3: Be Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: I got a real exclusive here about the Friday night did at Buggle Games. Yeah, I am an idiot. I've forgotten to tell you something.
Speaker 3: Okay, ah, had.
Speaker 1: Well, I've forgotten. I should have actually really told you. Maybe I should have texted it to you before we started or something, because I feel like we're recording that. It's it's awkward that I've left it this late. I'm just gonna have to say it, and I hope it's okay.
Speaker 3: But we'll go for it and i'll see how see how I respond.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no pressure on how you respond. I'll just give you. I just say it and then you've been deal with. However, you you've died, you don't it, okay? Yeah, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: All right, that's the man.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you finished that filming. I hope they're not expecting any pickups alreadiogy, wow.
Speaker 3: Fingers crossed, because you know if they do, then they will have to get I don't know some kind of double.
Speaker 1: How did you die?
Speaker 3: Ah? It was. I think it's quite sad. Actually you probably don't know this about me, but I've been allergic to shellfish since I was twenty one, which is it was only about two minutes ago. Anyway, don't wory about it. Yeah, but it's it's it's been a real plight of my existence. I love shellfish, or I did before.
Speaker 1: Yes, please tell me what happened between twenty and twenty one. If you're eating shelvishness, couldn't eat.
Speaker 3: Just one day. It was like, this is not good, bad time. It's very serious allergic reaction, which has progressed because I was like, oh, maybe it's just prawn's nah, tried to eat some muscles, tried to eat. If you have the bits and bobs, it's all of that. It's all of it. So yeah, I just basically reached the end of my tether and was like, do you know what. I've only had lobster once. It was delicious. I just don't think. I don't think it's going to be that bad for me. So I smashed loads of lobster and if I can kill me.
Speaker 1: Like an instant.
Speaker 3: It happened slow it was slow and painful.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah in a restaurant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, kind of, you know, all the air was sort of sucked out of me. But I was kind of puffy but also dehydrated, so it's sort of yeah.
Speaker 1: Who are you with?
Speaker 3: I was with my mum, christ Yeah, I know, I know. But she was sitting there going, told you so, shouldn't beating a lobster.
Speaker 1: So she had some pleasure, at least the satisfaction of I told you so, maybe a little bit.
Speaker 3: I don't know how she feels about it now, but I would a shout, but I can't.
Speaker 1: What was it You looked like you were about to say, and I'm really sorry. I realized I cut you off.
Speaker 3: It's all right. I just looked a bit like, you know, I don't know if you've ever used those emojis that like kind of like octopuses with expressions. Yeah, they also look a bit like a wrinkled bulls sack. Yes, yeah, yeah, that's kind of what I looked like. A bit like that, a little bit in places, you know, and a little bit more shriveled in other places. But yeah, it was It's not pretty. It's not It wasn't an open casket. You know.
Speaker 1: Wow, wow, Well, I'm so sorry. That's really one of the worst ways to go we've had. Do you do you worry about Do you worry about death?
Speaker 3: I don't. Necessarily I don't worry about my own death. I don't think. Well, I mean, you know, apart from this whole year that we've just had where death seemed to be around the call for everyone, that was quite scary. But again, I think that wasn't so much worrying about me. That was more worrying about transmitting the virus to someone else that would then die, you know, like more worried about sort of you know, my mum and other people just you know, other older, more vulnerable people and that kind of thing. Yeah, but I don't, I don't know. I don't think I necessarily worry about the fact that I'm going to die.
Speaker 1: What do you think happens when you die?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I just need to die in it.
Speaker 1: Just that just blackout, I think.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, i'd like to think that there is I'm not I'm not a religious person, but I do believe in like sort of like karma and the kind of you know, being nice to people and then nice things will come back to you. But I don't necessarily think that that's a way to live your life and then you get the reward at death. I feel like that's a way to live your.
Speaker 1: Life instead of reincarnation. You think it all happens within the one life. Good people are good to you, you get the rewards as it were, that Heaven promises you get in your life.
Speaker 3: I think so, yeah, And I mean I do. I don't know. I do feel like I've had like my godmother was very very close to me, and she died when I was nineteen, I think, yeah, probably in my second year of UNI. And I still talk to her. Yeah, yeah, I still sometimes, you know, have conversations, and I still feel her around, not in like a weird ghostly way, but in a nice way in that, you know, I feel like there's a lot of things that she supported me doing, and you know, she was just really really supportive forughout my whole journey and what my whole life. Really she was like another parent to me. So I don't know if that's just me manifesting that because I miss her, you know, or if that is because I believe that she is somewhere having nice time, but I don't know. I do feel like when certain things happen, I do feel like she is there, which is nice, but maybe that should because I wanted to be there. I don't know, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I do know exactly what you mean, and I really love it. And I often wonder about that, and I almost think there's a I can't get my head around the idea of nothing. There's nothing, it's nothing in black nothing blackapse.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think partly the reason I've read things where it's like, oh, that's just the sort of arrogance of humans that we go but we must be so important, there must be more. But I think it's more. It's partly more to do with like a to do with energy. That energy doesn't end, so if you're the energy of you goes, it goes somewhere else. But also the memory of people, just the sheer memory of people is in some way them living on. Like, yeah, you're talking about your if you believe in there's nothing after it, but you still talk to your godmother, Like that's interesting in terms of either she's literally a presence there or I don't know, Yeah, you've manifested something that yes, her. I don't know, but it's fascinating. I love it.
Speaker 3: But then also I think that, like, you know, kind of the magic of it is and the fascination that the human race has death is that we don't know. It's completely known and we don't you know, And it is about belief and what we believe and essentially what that belief makes us do, and how that translates into our behavior and how that translates into our day to day existence, like whether or not I believe that she is somewhere, or whether or not I believe that there isn't anything. It's like I can't quite amalgamate the two feelings, but I think both of them help me potentially. I don't know. I think it's and I think it's sort of that kind of fascination, and I think also, you know, I'm very much like I'm not like no, I totally disagree with all religions and you know, all people thinking that. I think, if you know, if it helps you to believe, if it helps you to be a better person to everyone in reality, then yeah, I mean believe in heaven and hell and you know, but if it, you know, if it makes you tell me that I'm going to be I'm going to go to hell. You know things that you deem terrible. Then I think that's just personal judgment essentially.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's where where we need a Channel five documentary when when religions go bad. Yes, well I've got good news for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, go on them.
Speaker 1: There is a heaven. It's fucking great, and you get in. You are what you got right.
Speaker 3: Played at the time because I'd happily be wearing these.
Speaker 1: You're wearing the braids forever. The thing is they're locked in forever. Now you wear them every day in heaven.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, okay, And.
Speaker 1: Heaven's got your favorite things in it. What's your favorite thing?
Speaker 3: Like, I mean soup dumplings.
Speaker 1: Soup dumplings, right, everything is made from soup dumplings.
Speaker 3: It's messy, It's gonna get messy everywhere.
Speaker 1: Soup dumplings, perfect, temperton, nothing's burning you. Chairs are made of soup dumpling. Can eat as you see everything. It's a soup dumpling heaven. And in this heaven, everyone's very excited to see you. But they want to talk about your life through the film, and the the first thing they want to know is what's the first film you remember seeing?
Speaker 3: Pearl MACKI I think the first film that I remember seeing is Meet Me in Saint Louis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's you know what, that's never come up. So really, twenty points for you, Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Didn't know this was a point scoring exercise, but I'm very glad it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very much a competition. You didn't know you'd entered a bit so far cracking start.
Speaker 3: I love a competition. Let's go. Yeah, I think that, I mean, I don't. I mean I watched a couple of early films out quite early on in my life. I remember having quite distinct memories of like my mum platting my hair on a Sunday night after she'd washed it before school, probably like when I was about five or six. But as we used to do this, you know, every week for so much of my life until I decided that I wanted to try and do my hand as help. So you know, there's a strong like, you know, twelve thirteen years of that kind of happening. But when I was younger, there were a couple of films that were on rotation. But I think Meet Me and say Louis is the one I really remember. It really really stood out for me. It's one of I mean, it's one of my favorite films as well, probably because it was one of the earliest.
Speaker 1: So would it would it? Would it have been specifically your mum put it on or it was just on while you were you were set there together.
Speaker 3: I think my no, my mom put it on. Definitely, we had a video that she'd I think recorded off the TV. We used to do loads that. I think she recorded it off the TV and would put it on, probably because I think she'd probably ask. I don't think we had many videos that were she loves films, But I don't know if they know if we had a huge amount of like kids, but there was a couple that I loved and I actually would be like, which, what what do you want to watch? And I'd be like, I will watch Met Me in Saint Louis, and I just I just love it. I mean, I think just like the young the young girl in it. I think it's Margaret O'Brien plays two t It's just brilliant. It's just so it's so not what I would have thought early early twentieth and Tree family in Saint Louis in America would be like, and it's a really at the beginning in the scene where at the beginning when she's they're making a catch up and saying that it's too sweet and too sour, and it's like, it's hilarious. It just it feels like there's a lot of life in it. I mean, and then like you meet Judy Garland, who is just I absolutely love Judy Island, like I love her a lot. I think I just think she's just magical. I mean, I think there's a real like there's just an amazing quality that really draws you in. I mean it's probably vulnerability and all of the ship that she was going through while she made all of these amazing films, and the horrible pressure and all the drugs and all of that.
Speaker 1: Do you remember thinking I want to do that. I want to be a right, right, because you're also dancer? Right.
Speaker 3: I'm not a dancer. No, I says that on my Wikipedia.
Speaker 1: Page, but.
Speaker 3: One of my friends finds that possibly the funniest thing about me. I mean, I could dance, but I'm not a But I am a singer. And yeah, I remember watching Judy Garland seeing the trolley song and be like, what the fuck is that that is? I want to do that. I think it was just like it's just a feeling it gave me. It just made me feel like really like really happy, but really engaged. And she's like she's telling the story through this song and it's sort of it's I mean, it's completely staged, but it feels kind of like it's not, which is great. It feels sort of a bit gossipy and a bit amazing and just quite fizzy and a bit magical. And then at the end when he gets on the trolley and she sees him and she's like, oh my god, Oh my god. I was like, I remember, like I was like that feeling. I was like, I'm so with you on your journey as a five year old, even though I totally don't understand really any of those feelings. I was like, you've managed to communicate this to me, and I think that is incredible, And you made me feel happy and sad and a bit scared for you, but also really excited through just this one song. And then you know, subsequently through the rest of the film and stuff, and I was like, I want to make people feel that like, you've made me feel things. I want to make people feel things. I think that's really.
Speaker 1: Cool, absolutely incredible answer, Thanks very much.
Speaker 3: Gets worse from here.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, that is some That is some high bar you're saying. What about crying? What's the film that made you cry the most? Do you crazily?
Speaker 3: I do crazily at a film? Yeah, yeah, in life.
Speaker 1: Not in life.
Speaker 3: No. I didn't used to cry very easily in life. But I think I'm getting a bit soft as i'm getting older because I do. Yeah, I think. I mean, I think crying is very healthy. I think it's a good thing. I think we should encourage people to cry more. I think it's very cathartic. And I mean, who doesn't feel better after a cry? You know, I think it's good. I probably don't cry enough, but I think I am getting better at it. But yeah, I think it's usually like things that I'm like, I'm feeling a bit anyway, feeling a bit iffy, feeling a bit like a little bit upset about something, a bit angry. Often cry that is that, that's that's the thing. But then some you'll trigger it, like a film or you know, advert or something silly, stupid sentimental meme or something, and I'll be like, gone.
Speaker 1: There you go. I needed that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you're just like thanks for that. Sweet. I mean, you know, I'm on the bus, but it's cool. I can handle it.
Speaker 1: So what's the film that made you?
Speaker 3: Film? I think that made me cry the most is a film called fruit Vale Station? Am you sing it?
Speaker 1: I have? Michael B. Jordan, Yeah, so deep.
Speaker 3: It's so deep. I don't think it's like well, I mean, I think it's a great film. But I think what's great about it is the like the realism. I don't think the storytelling is a phenomenal out as world. That's why it's constructing, you know, that's the construct of That is what made me cry. But I think it's just how real it is. And I mean I watched it about seven years ago. I don't know, seven eight years ago. I watched it by myself in my friend's flat that I was living in at the time. Just one evening. I was at home by myself and watched it. And I mean, I think, to be fair, if I watched it now, you know, with the subject matter of a young black man getting shot by the police in a way that's well, not an accident, but it's easily preventable. Is something that I mean, I don't think it would make me cry any less now, and I feel like I wept. I was weeping sort of halfway through the fucking film because you know, it's just the story of him with his daughter and his girlfriend is just really lovely but also really real. You know, they're kind of going through some shit and it's stuff, and then just you know, when it happens and he's on the train and you're just like, this is just awful. And I was just I think I was just after it. I think I cried for about half an hour, like sort of it's sobbing on the sofa, like it was awful. I was just and I think I think because I was like, I know, this is not over. This is on one off thing that happened. This is something that happens a lot. And I mean I think probably since then it's maybe I don't know if it's the numbers of escalated, but well they have escalated, but also they I think it's becoming more in the public eye, you know. I mean, like obviously was George Floyd last year that was like it just it seemed like everyone kind of went, this is just no sort of it became just too much to bear really, and I think, yeah, I mean it's a weird one. I think I still remember how I felt then watching it, and I think that very much sort of translated into how I felt about George Floyd and that whole Black Lives Matter amazing movement. But the kind of the fight and the the kind of everyone was just like, fuck this shit, this is not okay anymore. We can't just sit here and just let this happen because it's like and it was so blatant, and I mean I didn't watch the video, but I was like, I don't think. I don't think I need to watch the video. I don't. I didn't need that. I didn't need to be like educated in how fucking awful this is and how again easily preventable it was. Yeah, and well, I mean this is always going to be a deep question, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, you know most people say et but yes, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think I think I do respond to films that are quite I mean, close to home isn't even necessarily the right thing to say, but that are close to real life, and that are about things that happened to my people. I feel like that is something I do really really respond to because I mean, you know, it's just real and if it's done well, like you know, Free Girl Station is a great film. Is it is? Really it's really well told, and I think if it's done it just feels like that feels like that is a real story that happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's interesting. It's stayed with you. Yeah, that love that with everything that happens in real life, that that film stayed with you as well. It's very very interesting. What is the film you did I mean listened, mate, Yeah, I mean I don't know where we're going to go from here. What's the film that scared you the most?
Speaker 3: Okay, for goodness, I can't really handle horror films at all. I'm going to just tuck and tell you this now. I'm going to put it out there. Get scared very easily, Okay, like really really easily. So I've got a few sort of films to choose from here. I think the biggest like jump I've had is watching What Lies Beneath It. Watched that film in the cinema with my cousin, who also doesn't like horror films. I don't know why did we watch it. I mean I think it was it was out at the time, and we were like pur We're in LA were like, Santa Monica's going to stay with my auntie who was working over there at the time, So we were I mean we just thought we were like the coolest thing ever walking around in like pink bandanas and the ship and thinking that we were cool for being in a shopping mall. I mean, still sounds pretty cool, sounds cool, but yeah, I think it was on and it was.
Speaker 1: A Paris and Ford Michelle Fifer fer, Yes, Roberts, you're going, of course, you're going.
Speaker 3: Some smooky, some spooky kind of smooky than what smooky is spooky in it spooky smooth. There is some spooching and some spooky smooching. Yeah, so maybe that's what spooky smooky is.
Speaker 1: It's very heavy on the smook spooky hello.
Speaker 3: But I think it's that bit, isn't it. I think it's that when she comes out of the bath or something, it's around the smooky.
Speaker 1: Yeah smooky then, but like these I squeamed and jumped out of my seat both of us, and like it was like a cartoon.
Speaker 3: Like like flung arms around each other. We're like literally screaming and everyone laughed. In the cinema, it wasn't that busy because it was like probably showing because we were thirteen, so I probably had to go home quite like my mom and my auntie were waiting to like having a coffee down the road or something, waiting to take us. So so there wasn't that many people in the cine bars, which was also quite scary. We found that quite scary too. Yeah, but it was just, you know, it was really just creepy. It just really creeped me out.
Speaker 1: And it's like it's a smooky movie.
Speaker 3: It's smook, it's smoky, it's smoking. But I mean, this is not I feel like this is not a standalone one. And I feel like, you know, as I'm out here embarrassing myself, I'm going to just go a bit further and tell you that I was terrified of Hocus Focus until I was about twelve.
Speaker 1: You know, listens Disney film About Which is the.
Speaker 3: Disney film About Which? And the thing is like, is the brilliant film, And like I would say, if I watch it again, I've seen clips, haven't seen the whole thing. Probably gonna still be a bit sad.
Speaker 5: But it's but like when Sarah Chisuka Parker is right flying down the street on a hoover singing, come little children, I'll take you away.
Speaker 3: No, no, I'm sorry, that's scary. That is scary for a child. I mean, maybe not most children, but it's freaked me out.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a film on paper that is about witches and it's totally legit. It came out Halloween. Halloween exactly, is meant to be scary.
Speaker 3: It's one of those ones you'd watch it at a sleepover and probably other people will be asleep by the time we got to the scary bit and it would just be me on my own, fucking I didn't mind a fucking pillow being like, well, what if she comes to take away? Who is here to save me?
Speaker 1: No one Carrie Bradshiel comes on. It's terrifying.
Speaker 3: Oh I got a bet Middles's Teeth as well.
Speaker 1: Absolutely one of the scariest films of all time.
Speaker 3: You're correct, But also they are making homeospokers too, and I'm going to watch it because it is actually brilliant.
Speaker 1: You're brave enough for hopspokers too.
Speaker 3: I am. I'm probably going to be scared again, but do you know what, I'm ready?
Speaker 1: Yes, back after you see it, Shivery, it was so scary. Middles's teeth.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, I don't know how. I don't know how they're going to top it.
Speaker 1: But tricky maybe.
Speaker 3: Oh hello, I could probably really fly to be fair.
Speaker 1: What's the film that people don't generally like. It's not critically acclaimed, but you love it unconditionally.
Speaker 3: Friday, Love Friday. Friday a great film, great film, hilarious, so funny, but it's not particularly acclaimed as.
Speaker 1: It didn't win the Oscars.
Speaker 3: It should have, thank you, thank you. Comedy films rarely do. But that's a whole that's a whole other thing. Yeah, but I mean, yeah, man, Friday is just great. Friday is just hilarious. You know. I feel like at to the place, the dad in Friday just has some of the most comedy lines ever, you know, and he's like, whenever I come in the kitchen, you and the kidget, all the food, It's like, I just I love it. I could. It still makes me laugh now.
Speaker 1: It's lovely. It's great, it's wonderful.
Speaker 3: I quote it when I come out at the bathroom, you're in the kitchen, all the rooms in the house, Friday, Oh yeah, I love it.
Speaker 1: It's fucking great. What's the film that you used to love? You loved it a lot when you were younger, but you've watched it recently and you do not like it anymore for whatever reason that might be.
Speaker 3: Okay, so this is a bit wrong as well. But I watched it the other day La Confidential go on.
Speaker 1: Interesting answer. I haven't watched it in a very long time. I know it was good.
Speaker 3: No, well, nor would I. And it used to be like I was talking to my girlfriend and I was like, look, she was like in the like the first we were like, oh, what films shoul we watch? And this came up and I was like it's great, like we should and she's like, I've never seen it, like you know, because blah blah blah. And I was like, no, it's great, it's great. So we watched it like literally two days ago, and I was like, I used to love it. I used to think it was like really interesting kind of insight into life in la and it was kind of the glamour, but the seediness and the forties and you know, that was all quite fascinating for me. And the kind of the whole like tense detective of the crimes that you know, the two detectives coming together from opposite sides of this idea of detectivedom, which is also a word. Yeah, well, I watched it again and I was like, I'm sorry, but none of the female characters in this film have any agency at all at all. They're all kind of these sort of secondary, kind of submissive like kind of wet blankets really that they're all like secretaries or prostitutes basically, or that or are really or dead or like really ugly and stupid or the only one the only female character with any agency is the real Lana Turner, who then throws a drinker guy Pierce's character because he doesn't think that she is whom she is. So what is I mean, what's not saying that you only have any agency as a woman if you're a famous white movie star. No, not that. Also, I've kind of forgotten the level of racism in it, Like I understand that they're sort of what they're saying, you know, because they the police you know, the corrupt head of police. Hope not spoiling it for anyone, but it's quite a non film. The chief of police or whatever like basically pins this murder on these three black suspects who then are like manipulated horribly. And then it turns out that they're rapists anyway, so they have also done something bad. They are actually terrible people. And then and then their shot kind of in an accidental shootout, but also that was sort of always the plan anyway. And then there's the only other people of color are a group of Mexican people who get beaten up at the beginning of the film. But then the only sort of consequence of that is that it gets photographed and then puts on the put on the front page of the newspaper, being like, oh my god, the lapd are really bad. Not anything to do with these people. And I was just like, I know that it's sort of showing this as a period piece, you know, it's kind of going, look, this is the kind of thing that happened in the forties. But you know, going back to what we was talking about before about Frutvale Station and stuff, it's like this shit still happens and was actually just enraging to watch it happen so blatantly in front of my eyes, and also was like, you couldn't make this film now. Thankfully, I do think the sort of film industry is changing for the better. I was still a long way to go, but I think it is changing. And so I kind of was like, I feel like it's sort of a period piece of the nineties making a period piece, Like it's sort of that's interesting, you know what I mean. I was kind of sitting there going, what this is? Maybe going, hey, this is nineteen ninety seven's idea of this. Yeah, yeah, if we looked at it from you know, twenty twenty one, got what you were, But if we looked at it from now, we would be like, hold on, we need to make a different We need to make it maybe a different film, but all we need to the way we're framing this narrative needs to be very, very different and far less flippant to all of these minorities.
Speaker 1: Another brilliant answer I'm going to give do you know what I'm going to give you forty for that answer?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, quite well, you're doing phenomenally well. What that's really interesting. That about the flippancy. I think that's a really good word for it, and a really good That's a good thing for anyone making something to keep in mind that work. That's great because you're right about period stuff. It's all well and good saying yes, but it was like that then it's still how you're your Yeah, what you're doing to show.
Speaker 3: It, you're still kind of glorify.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're entirely I mean.
Speaker 3: You're still showing it. You can't just can't put a lens on it.
Speaker 1: You're you're still the storyteller. You're still I always think that's interesting when you watch stuff, it's like you can tell everything about the person who is telling the story. You know what the story is, and yeah, totally, there's not much. There's a few things I've watched in my life where I'm like, person that made this is fucking horrible, Like I can I can tell like their soul is bad. And even if the film was about a nice thing, I'm like, you're bad, you know what I mean. It's interesting what's the film that is the most to you? Not necessarily the film itself is any good, but the experience you had around seeing the film always makes it special to you.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I will say toy story o fact, because I went.
Speaker 1: To see it.
Speaker 3: I think it must have been the first one all this, I'm pretty sure it was the first one. We went to see it with my best friend at the time and her parents and her little sister, and we were like twelve. I think I'm probably aging myself there, but I mean everyone has.
Speaker 1: The internet, so yeah, we all know you're a dancer.
Speaker 3: Everyone knows I'm a dancer, do you know what I mean? So we were we were like, oh, we want to sit at the front, and her parents were like, we don't really want to see at the front. You go sit in the front. So we were quite excited because it felt like we were in the cinema by ourselves. Maybe we were and twelve. Maybe we were ten, because it feels like quite a basic thing to have happened at the age of twelve. But anyway, aside from that, so we were there sitting at the front, and I was on the left tan side, not very good at my right and left. I could have just got away with that because you can't even see me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did check on the visuals. She did actually the left hand.
Speaker 3: I did it, yeah, and I did this one.
Speaker 1: I was on the left.
Speaker 3: So nearest to this other group of like ten year old boys, and I was way through the film. The one who was sitting next to me was like, are you enjoying the film? And I was like, I'm usually like, don't talk to me anything. Well, what happened? Even then? I was like, this is sacred.
Speaker 1: Mom so much. I love this about you.
Speaker 3: And I was like, so, I was like, what is this? What's happening here? And he was like are you scared? Do you want to hold my hand? And I was like, oh my god, to hold my hand?
Speaker 1: Hang on? How is this boy?
Speaker 3: He's like ten as well, like we were. We were both young, Like it wasn't a weird creepy man doing and.
Speaker 1: You know you don't know him.
Speaker 3: I didn't know him, right, but we were sitting next to each other in this scene there because he was the one end of his group and I was one end at the other end.
Speaker 1: Of my love it, love it? You want me to tell you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And I was like, well, a, it's toy story, so not really. Maybe he need not hopeus focus made you know what I mean? If it would come back to me at hope it's focused and then yeah, probably, but I was like it was quiet. I think that was sort of the first like sort of approach that I'd ever had from a stranger. So I was like, yeah, okay. So that just like sat and help his boy's hand in the cinema for like a long time, like a lot the rest of the film, little sweaty tiny, little sweaty hands. But it was just quite sweet. And then afterwards after the film, we got up and he said, Okay, thanks, I hope you're not going anymore by and I was like, actually, that was a cute. It was a cute little scenario, you know, and I was lights came on. I was like, oh, I don't want to do but then sort of just kind of went away, which is really nice. It's kind of the best way that it could have been. I know, what's we guy? What was we guy?
Speaker 1: I scared anymore?
Speaker 3: So that's nice. I mean, I wasn't scared in the first place.
Speaker 1: But hey, yeah, you're not scared anymore. I'm going to follow you home, okay.
Speaker 3: Anymore because you're about to be But yeah, it was that was very sweet. So I mean I don't know if it means.
Speaker 1: That's really really really lovely. It's a nice six, it's a sixty pointer. Od, this is a very high school episode.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be previous guests listening to this fur kicking themselves. What's the film that you most relate to?
Speaker 3: Okay, this is quite a hard one. Actually I found this quite hard. I don't really think I've seen myself represented very much on film, especially as a young teenager. Definitely didn't really see my own experience reflected back at me. I would say a film that I saw really recently that I absolutely loved, that really really I went that was my school was Rocks.
Speaker 1: Oh fucking hell, that's a great deal.
Speaker 3: That's such a good film. But like at the beginning when they're coming in and the teachers are like, sorry, no, what are those you know you need to know you can't say those earrings out? Why you're in a hoodie? What are those trainers? Take your sunglasses off? I was like, that was my school. I went to like a state school, state girls' school in South London, Burntwood, and that was us every day, like rolling in with earrings on, being like oh no, like you know, the ahead of the years coming. Take your earings are perfected, like taking out hooped earrings with one hand each, so they were gone.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 3: I was literally that. I think that had I seen that at the time, I would have been like, that's amazing, Oh my god, that is like really representative of my mind experience. But even like some of the bits, like you know, when they're having a fight in the like the technolo the food tech room or something, isn't it Like yeah, yeah, And I was like, this is so great. I mean, I think testimony to the writer, to Rea Coco and to all the young female actresses who are they're phenomenal, but again, very real. It was very like that was probably, yeah, probably the film that I would say. I mean, I don't I don't relate to it now actively, but definitely I was like, fourteen year old me feels very seen and thank you for that.
Speaker 1: That's great, that's really great. It's a fucking good film. Great, it feels it feels completely real. It feels so real.
Speaker 3: It feels like it could be like a documentary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. Yeah, it's so hard to do that as well. Yeah, it's really really good. O Maki, what's the sexiest film you've ever seen?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I don't know. It's quite a hard one because again one of my answers was what I shouldn't It was the topic. It's the top of the band list, so I probably shouldn't say it.
Speaker 1: Oh, you can say listen if you're if it's by the way, for anyone who may be news to this podcast. When he says the band list, it's just a load of films that come up a lot. So I've said, try to avoid this if you can. Isn't films that I think should be bad?
Speaker 3: I didn't even think that it would.
Speaker 1: Yes, No, it's a great films that everyone loves come up a lot. If you if your true answer is then you can say it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sorry. Robin Hood the Sexy Fox, What that is? Like?
Speaker 1: I'm laughing because it's so true.
Speaker 3: Of course it's inappropriate, but it's so good. It's so sexy.
Speaker 1: He's fit, man, Marians fucking fit.
Speaker 3: It's funny like fit. I was like, how do I get it is like that? How do I like put like tea towels and ship on my head and be like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dunning's stunning, wild and.
Speaker 3: Also great she's a great she's a strong woman. We like that. Yeah, but like when they're getting married that bit in the forest, it's like I was like, hello, hello, Yes, I mean yeah, I would definitely one hundred percent go to be of both of you and you're animated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, held my hand. I'm scared.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, maybe don't hold my han Yeah, don't know, don't don't don't touch me.
Speaker 1: Don't take my hand. I'm so sorry. Well, there's a sub category to this question, you know, okay, which which God knows where this is going to take us? Traveling? Boner is worrying. Why don't a film you found a rousing You weren't sure you should, but you've opened with Robin Hood, so I don't know where.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I think that was probably the answer to the other question. But also I mean probably so slightly and inappropriate.
Speaker 1: Scarface scarface Albertino scarface. Yeah, which which specific person.
Speaker 3: In that is so fucking hot, like so hot, it's it's quite mad. And I mean I feel like the whole film I shouldn't have found arousing because of the content, And I mean I don't agree with it as a concept, you know, like kings and drugs and violence. But Michelle Fav's fucking sex. He's fucking that.
Speaker 1: Michelle Favor is the most beautiful woman that's ever been put on screen.
Speaker 3: Probably, Yeah, I don't know what I did that dress? Man, It's like, yep, the dress, it's the face.
Speaker 1: The woman can do no wrong. She's also an insanely brilliant actor.
Speaker 3: She is brilliant.
Speaker 1: What a talent.
Speaker 3: What a talent, Michelle, She's stunning, stunning.
Speaker 1: Yes, great answers around there, four thousand points.
Speaker 3: I'm doing doing all right? Yeah, get because I feel like I might.
Speaker 1: You can. We'll see where we go this. This is often one where people lose points. Objectively, this isn't your favorite. It's objectively the great film of all time.
Speaker 3: Objectively. Yeah, objectively is hard, isn't it? Because it's hard. I think the whole purpose of films are to make you not feel objective. Yeah, and yet here we are, and yet here we are stalling a little bit. I've got two very very very different answers.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll pick one.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean, firstly, I do think singing in the rain is magnificent. Is that where I've fallen down?
Speaker 1: That is where for the probably maybe the first or second time in the history of this podcast. You have got the answer one hundred percent correct. Yes, fucking L P. MACKI.
Speaker 3: It is just brilliant, though, isn't it.
Speaker 1: It's just so it's objectively the greatest film of all time?
Speaker 3: Oh as in it objectively? Is that is? People?
Speaker 1: It is objectively the greatest film of all time. People keep coming on here and saying The Godfather, and they are incorrect. The answer is singing in the direct.
Speaker 3: I think Singing the Rain is a lot, but it's just quite magical, isn't it. I mean, I think just all of the old Hollywood stuff, like the sort of Hollywood schooling that they go through with him and his mate when they learned, like the elocution and all of that. And what's her name? The one that Reynolds sings for.
Speaker 1: Oh, that is a brilliant bit of character acting, funny.
Speaker 3: Fucking hilarious. She's so also that voice where that voice come from? It's like that, it was funny, it's so jokes and like the you know, some of the dance sequences are like so impressive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you're a dancers you would know, like it was really impressive.
Speaker 3: Figuries similar level, you know, so.
Speaker 1: What a feel perfect lord? Stunning, stunning? What was going to be your alternative? Because you don't need it?
Speaker 3: I don't need it, so I'm not to hear it. I was going to say good Fellas, but that is just personal god.
Speaker 1: I mean, if it's could have not been singing the rain, it's could be good for.
Speaker 3: Hellas right, just brilliant.
Speaker 1: She's a brilliant I mean, oh, Mackie smashing this out of the park into the next room.
Speaker 3: Maybe we ain't finished yet.
Speaker 1: Though, genuinely unbelievable, unbelievable stuff. What's the film that you could or have? What's the most over and over again?
Speaker 3: Clueless?
Speaker 1: Lovely?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I could probably like it word for word. I won't because we're here for a long time, but yeah, long episode. But yeah, I just loved it. I think just that kind of that sort of teenage like ridiculousness of them, but it was it was so far away from my own experience and also would they like, you know, a good sort of four or five years older than me. So this is another film I used to watch with my mum doing my hair when I really love that. I just loved it and like the soundtracks brilliant and like it's even hilarious going back to it and watching it now because you look around and like you're like, there's so many like you know the bit where she's like what is it? What is what? Guys? How guys dress today? Like what is the ship? And I'm looking around like like you know the park oppositely wherever I live, And I'm like, you look, you've literally been cut and pasted from clueless from that scene includes with your and your greasy hair and your backwards cap and you're like punk band T shirt, Like it's so exactly the same, which I find absolutely hilarious. Yeah, I mean, it's just so jokes, isn't it. It's so frivolous, but also does make you feel quite.
Speaker 1: Warm, and it's ever so good. It is, it's ever so good on the other end of the scale. Now, I don't like to be negative. I don't think you do either, So let's keep it brief. What's the worst film you ever saw?
Speaker 3: Okay, it's a bit out there, and I think my girlfriend might hate people saying this, but Lord of the Rings the final one. It edits about five times.
Speaker 1: It ends many more times than you know what, so long.
Speaker 3: I watched it in a cinema. People were like, people are like, you'd think that it's done, and you're like, oh my god, and now they're back in the shire. Oh come on, no, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. The whole trilogy in itself is quite long, but at least that one, you know, the other two have some kind of adventure. This one is just a tiny bit of adventure and then they're just going home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they various sets of people need to hug and jump on beds, well loads apparently every single I mean, I struggle with the basic narrative of Lord of the Rings in terms of get a ring in a thing? Why does it take so long? I mean exactly, get over there, get the ring in the thing.
Speaker 3: Get the ring in the thing.
Speaker 1: Do you know what the ring needs to get in the thing. How long is it going to take it? Twelve fucking hours? Yeah, that's long.
Speaker 3: And also yeah, the last one, don't done it?
Speaker 1: And then another hour of hugging they've done it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just got the film done. Finished the film.
Speaker 1: But some people, like my my good friend Tim, he's like, I want to see more of them, like cooking meals, together. Oh, you know.
Speaker 3: It's just people who love it. But I people.
Speaker 1: Like watching watching elves cook together or something apparently, so good luck.
Speaker 3: To do apparently, And I'm sure and I'm sure they loved it, but it's just my my personal opinion.
Speaker 1: Yes, but it's interesting you picked the third the third one? Yeah, so you love one and two you bang into.
Speaker 3: I didn't say that.
Speaker 1: Okay. What's the film that made you laugh the most?
Speaker 3: Okay, this is quite weird one as well. A film called about Last Night. Yes, Kevin Hart and Regina Hall. That's so funny in it. I feel like the way that they just bounce off each other and they're just you know, obviously playing these two characters who kind of despise each other but then end up sucking quite a lot and then end up but it's just they're just hilarious. They are hilarious. I mean, I think I think Gene is phenomenal anyway, but yeah, she's so funny and underrated and she's just they're just great. Their chemistry is just brilliant. I mean, me and my best friend went through a phase of watching that so much, just like on a hungover Sunday would just be like let's get a pizza and watch about last night, and it would always make us laugh. I can't vouch for the state of my brain after however many glasses of wine I had had the night before. But it was funny. It's just love it to crack me up. Crack me up.
Speaker 1: I'm giving you twenty twenty points. Great, Okay, I cannot tell you how brilliant you've been. I can't tell you because it would be rude to the the guests.
Speaker 3: I actually can't tell you.
Speaker 1: I can't tell I mean legally, I mean for the for the health of other people listening. I can't tell it how brilliant you've been. But let's just say, totting up the scores here, you've got four. It was an eighty there that you're looking at. We're in what we're looking at five thousand, one hundred points. What which is sick? Which is the highest score we've ever had.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 1: However, however, Pearl, when you were out for dinner with your mom and you said, I lobster can't be the bad one. It's not all shellfish, and your mom very specifically said, I promise you you're allergic to all shellfish, and you said no, but I like lobster. I can't I remember enjoying lobster. And it's just a lobster, just one lobster. I'm only gonna have one lobster, Mom, there'll be such a square. And your mom's like, honestly, pearl the history, just trust me on this one. You kin'd have loves her and you went, fuck you, mom, You're not at the bus of me, and you ordered loves her, and your mom shook her head. She said, pearl, pearl, pearl. She said that under her breath a lot bl and you started eating a lobster, and your body simultaneously retracted and extended, and you very slowly turned into the wrinkled bullsack emoji that some call an octopus. And you sat there in front of your mom like this fucking giant emoji, both both wrinkled and huge. And your mom threw her tears because she does love you, and she's sad you're dead. The one bit of joy she had she went, I fucking told you so. And the other diners looked over it, and someone went and and and I was walking past, I was walking and then someone sort of came over to your mama, said, I've seen your daughter in the in the show, and you went right, and then they just walked. Obviously he liked it fox sake. And then and then I was passing with a coffin, you know what I'm like wondering about, and I was like, holy shit, I got to your moments. I go, I actually, I'm a big fan of pal Maggie and it's a shame to see her as a giant wrinkled bulls now. But I've got a coffin with me, so let me take care of this for you. And she goes, thank you. Honestly. The thing is bett, I told her, and she wouldn't listen. She's always been like that. She's very rude. You know. I used to play her hair and now she plats her own hair. Now go, I'm dead, And I went, yeah, well this is that's kids for you in it. And I takes the knife that the fork thing that you used for the loved puncturing you to try and get some of the size down, get some knives someone to chop you up with, because someone's having over there. So I got the steak now from chopping into you. It's a lot of it, and it's just actually like whale blubber at this point, because the thing you've turned into is just like half seafood. Anyway, I folded you in and folded you up, put you in this coffin. The thing is, there's so much more of you than there should be. It's absolutely jammed in there. There was really only enough room in this coffin for me to slide one DVD into the side review for you to take to the other side. On the other side, it's movie night every night, one night, it's your movie night. What film are you taking to show everyone?
Speaker 3: Oh, go on, it's gonna have to be clueless, Yeah, clueless. They're gonna love it. That means I get to like act out the whole film.
Speaker 1: You're going to stand in front of the actor out in front of the screen. They're gonna love it. They're gonna be there's year. This is five one zero zero Joy.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 1: I have loved this. Would you like to tell anyone to look out for anything, watch something, listen to something. The Long Hall is coming at some point.
Speaker 3: The Long Call, even the Long.
Speaker 1: Cal even better, much better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, don't watch the Long Haul, but do watch the Long call. I think it should be please in the autumn.
Speaker 1: Very nice. I really appreciate you.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Thank you for your time for doing this and for phenomenal answers. Have a wonderful death and good day to you.
Speaker 3: Thank you sir.
Speaker 1: So that was another rewind classic. We'll be back on August night with ten brand new episodes. Thanks for listening. I hope you're all well. I hope you're having a lovely summer. Thank you to Scrubs, Pip and the Destruction Pieces Network. Thanks to Buddy Peaks for producing it. Thanks to iHeartMedia and Will Ferreoh's Big Money Players Network for hosting it. Thanks to Adam Richardson for the graphics and least a Light them for the photography. So that is it for now. In the meantime, have a lovely week and please be excellent to each other.
Speaker 4: The boss back back bat backs and sack bys
Speaker 2: And back backs and backs, back back bass backs as by base back, back back