Speaker 1: Welcome to We Talk Back podcast, the production of iHeartRadio and the Black Effect Network.
Speaker 2: So we're just two unapologetically black women with an opinion. He talks back.
Speaker 1: What's up, y'all? Thank you for tuning in for a new episode and we talked Back and show dedicated to you dreamers and chasers. This is your co host a j. Holiday. What's up, Tam Bam.
Speaker 2: The side of my couchie.
Speaker 1: Itchy, Oh, what what has happened?
Speaker 2: We went to listen, I went and got I was it was Memorial weekend. I didn't get a wax and I wanted to go to the pool, so I shaved. Mistake. I'm so itchy. This is is a worse I'm sorry. Hey, y'all, this tambancome. Do we go back where our COUCHI itch? Will we shave you? Absolutely not?
Speaker 1: Okay because I don't get waxed. I don't really wax. I might wax once a year, but I normally just you know, shave and no, I'm past that. My ship's like crazy right now. I hate that I did that to myself. Is that why you sent me that video with that lady with the butt east?
Speaker 2: No? I said I didn't even listen to what she said. I was looking at her nose job. Did you see it?
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't think it was a da job. I think that's her original nose. Really it was kind of birdish. But yeah, she was talking about having butt east. She didn't know that you can get east in your butt, ma'am. You can get east any part of your body.
Speaker 2: How you get used in your butt from saying I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know how she got it, but I mean, you can get a east affection from taking antibiotics. So it's just, you know, it's just one of those things that people go through, because it's not just women that get yeast. A lot of people. What the what?
Speaker 2: What is happening? I don't know. We started off weird today. I apologize you.
Speaker 1: Started off there and I just listened. I gotta go with the conversation, like I want to dial it back. In the middle of talking about booty itch and you took it to the boodie.
Speaker 2: I just was like, the sides of my legs, that's all.
Speaker 1: Put some cream on it. You don't got no benadera cream, a hydro cordzone or something like that.
Speaker 2: Is that what I need yes, or I'm just gonna leave it alone and then just get a wax. I shouldn't have did that put some ice on it? Cool. I felt like Charlotte and from Sex and the City when she went to the pool and she had they was like wax much because she had that bush popping out her Uh. I ain't been doing that in all year. I ain't needed to wax it it. Just let it. I let it do what it do.
Speaker 1: Look, that's what I be saying. And bitches who pussy always ready, don't be the hoes like my pussy is not always ready even in a relationship. Single nigga, can't just call me about this koochie like I need advance.
Speaker 2: Notice right because I need to do some maintenance.
Speaker 1: If your pussy just be ready in a winter, you ah, I do nothing right this already?
Speaker 2: Smooth girl? You papa dad pussy on demand? What do you do over the weekend?
Speaker 1: Everything I was outside for Thursday, did I go No? I didn't even go outside sun I leave the bed. Sunday okay, Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: I talked to you Sunday. I call. I was like it was like hell, I was like, can I speak ash amazing morning day goddamn.
Speaker 1: And that probably was like three four o'clock in the afternoon. I was down bad, just acting bad, taking like edibles and drinking wine because I wasn't on no liquor like that. On Saturday night, my homegirl, uh, one of my best friends, she just came home from New Zealand. So we had like a little thing at her daddy house down here, and he'd be making wine. It's like her grandma old recipes and shit, and they all just lined up ferment.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, girl, And I.
Speaker 1: Say, you listen, that wine has the higher alcohol volume in any tequila. You could drink the wine people be making, because yes, And I was fucked up. I was definitely fucked because it tastes sweet. It tastes like you're drinking juice like this organic ass wine gonna have you have you on your back the next day. So yeah, I was fucked up. Eating crabs run the crab table just all week last week. I just been doing enjoying life, liking for now my birthday this weekend. And I ain't got ship playing.
Speaker 2: Bitch. I know what you're doing. That's what I know. Most of the advanced what you're doing for your birthday months y'all, because you know, I just I want some Prince shit.
Speaker 1: You know what Prince was like, you only got one birthday, that's the day you was born. So it's like, I I man, I want a million do I'm gonna just be honest with y'all, motherfuckers. I want a million dollars tomorrow and then I celebrate. I'm not saying I don't have nothing to celebrate, but birthdays just ain't one of them things. I just be extra crome.
Speaker 2: You should. You should because you ain't gonna make it. No, it's not. It ain't always make it. It's next week. No, it's Saturday. I mean it's I mean it's the end of this week, right.
Speaker 1: It's in four days. My birthday is Saturday, okay' damn yeah. So like even if I wanted to like celebrate with other people, it's last notice at this point. You know what I'm saying to come here, So I probably just what I do want to do is take pictures. I kept saying I was gonna do my little uh Bridgerton little photo shoot. Don't have a dress, so I got like another dress and I wanted to do I'm probably gonna do a photo shoot. That'd be about it.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe you and Yo, me and Yoman and your man could do something fun this weekend.
Speaker 1: And I'm sucked that same dick this weekend.
Speaker 2: Go go somewhere, y'all, to just go away somewhere real quick on a like daycation at least, right, So.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's a nice place in Charleston. I tried to start yet just yet, no matter of fact. No, this nigga was trying to plan me a little surprise something, but then ends up telling me yesterday like man, I was trying to such or such. So now you telling me to make me have to plan Yeah, what type of shit is this? If I wanted to do something that would have been planned already, Now you forcing me to plan some shit because you started planning some shit and you don't know where to go at.
Speaker 2: That's when he should have called one of your homegirls instead of you.
Speaker 1: I think he did it also, So I'm bitch just gonna stand by y'all. I know. Yeah, but I don't think nothing going on.
Speaker 2: Well maybe that's good that you don't think nothing going on, and maybe it is.
Speaker 1: It ain't nothing going on, I promised. Well, now I'm the one to charge your planning and I ain't doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't do that. You shouldn't have to do that on my weekend. So Bella is and he and she's on her cycle, and then my cycle came on. So we've just been in here bleeding all weekend. Yo, what is up with you in these pussies? I don't know. This is wild. I'm not nasty work. Putting a diaper on a dog is no fun because she'd be running from it. She hates it. I get it. I hate it too. So I just sat in the house.
Speaker 1: What's that girl on Instagram? That post I sent you the other day?
Speaker 2: With that girl? She was like, can you see my path for the bag?
Speaker 1: Y'all send me all Like, no, bet you good?
Speaker 2: I always feel like you can see yeah, because I have to wear them big ass motherfucking mattresses.
Speaker 1: Women be so insecure about them pasts. I remember Ramon Chishlm if you're listening middle school. He was like, asking, y'all past. I was off from that day forward. Okay, I was traumatized.
Speaker 2: Because you don't want nobody. It ain't no big piece of massis. Stick it at the back of your shit, it's embarrassing. It took me years to go back to tampons. I mean within the last five I mean to go back to pads within the last five years. Like I just was just traumatized on somebody gonna see this pamp on my damn but walk around here look like SpongeBob square pads. I can't wear tampons. They are so uncomfortable. I feel it. Y'all don't feel that shit.
Speaker 1: They could you be loose. I definitely be feeling it. And when you gotta pull them out, it hurts, it's and it's gross.
Speaker 2: It's just gross the whole experience. Like when I go to Heaven, the first person I might get kicked out because I'm looking straight for eve As who got the square? What she gotta do? She gotta catch this fight, because bitch, why are you need that? So let's get in the scenes.
Speaker 1: That's the first sin, remember, right.
Speaker 2: Or so they say, I don't even believe the bitch. When I get there, she's gonna be like, I didn't even eat that shit. That was that nigga exactly? He got it in his neck. You don't see that, Adams. After all these niggas.
Speaker 1: Next they've been lying on us from the beginning of the time from the creation story. But anyway, so Cardi B is beef with Bea, same niggas. Cardi B basically called her like great value. Cardi B.
Speaker 2: Yeah, version I heard, I like Bea. I like them both. What did they what is the problem? I don't know?
Speaker 1: And I just feel like this ain't one of them beasts like people even really care about for real. But I don't know, they said. It seemed to have reached the boiling point in this last couple of days. Carti says that she attempted to resolve these issues directly. The conversation started very nasty. She called her okay, after after being tweeted some subliminal bullshit on Twitter one day, Cardi B called her. Cardi B says she got her phone number and called her and she was like, the conversation did start off for your nasty. She even played some of it on her page, and she was like, I was coming to her and she was coming at me. But then I called her back because I'm so appalled at the fact that she thinks I'm copying her or stealing from her, because there's nothing that she do that I like. I don't like her music, I don't like her style. She also threatened to release their conversation, saying I will put the conversations up. We ended up. We ended the conversation very nicely, and you still went to the internet dissing me. After the conversation, you went and you started saying I copied your music video and so Carti even shows how she had this particular beat that Bia said was given to her. Carti said she's sitting on that bet since twenty twenty two, even show dropping her lyrics in twenty twenty two for the song, So how could my lyrics be about you when I dropped this, you know, two years ago. So it's a whole some extra some more rap beef between the rap bitches. I like all, it's like it's two different groups now.
Speaker 2: First of all, they're a little late for the rap beef trend. You know, y'all should have did it like a month ago when everybody was battle rapping. Don't nobody want to hear that shit now? Now we want to hear party songs. We don't want to hear y'all talk shit to each other. We just want to party. We need boat music, bitch, make some songs that make us happy, not arguing with another bitch. Nobody cares. I don't do you, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: And it's almost like it's team Cardi B and then there's team Nicki Minaj because I think those were the original beefs, right, so now the younger girls have now fallen under each group. You got JT on Nicki Minaj side, akbar V who else over there?
Speaker 2: I don't give a fuck about none of that. Y'all bitches makes some good music for me on the boat, that's all I care about.
Speaker 1: Lotto on Cardi B and Meg the Stallion side. It's just it's just a mess. It's just a mess. And listen, Nicki Minaj, you are the goddamn granny of all this shit. Why are you even engaging with these young girls?
Speaker 2: I feel like little Kim would be the granny of all this and and.
Speaker 1: The beef though, and the beef. Yes, I'm not talking about like music, the female rap genre. No I am.
Speaker 2: She kind of did. She kind of was like in a beef with Nikki at one point, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, That's what I'm saying. So it's like, whoever sided with Nicki is over there? And then whoever sided with Cardi B and and Megdae Stallion is on the other side, and everybody's beefing underneath them. Like it's because just like JT and Glorrella beef you know what I'm saying. JT is on Nicki Minaj, Glorella is on Mega Stallion Cardi B side.
Speaker 2: Did you see that JT? I mean I JT. Karesha did an interview. He said that her and JT are like officially split, kind of like and not they're doing their own thing. I mean we kind of saw that. I mean we we don't see y'all doing much together and I and I hate that for Korisha because she was having a good run with her podcast. Uh Karsha please and uh but JT up right now. JT got that okay song where she got it sounded like Gucci Man and j Z that they put wasted and uh, j Z so what not so Icy, which which j Z song one of j Z songs together and created that beat. It took me right back in two thousand and three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that song Between that and uh yeah Glow that should just get you amp a little bit. I pretty that I be looking at Okay, Yes, I like man, I like has an other song with Doi that uh uh alter Ego is her name Doi raight.
Speaker 2: Alter Ego.
Speaker 1: They just dropped the alternate video for the song. That's a hit, two nice little bops. I feel like, yeah, Karsha was holding you know, City girls down, why JT was in prison and all that. JT came out and got in her place, right, and I think that I don't know what all the things like Karsha had going on. I felt like she was acting like she was bigger than the group. Yeah, and know what I'm saying. And now, if that's your partner, that's your day one. It should never be no shit like that. So then it alters the relationship.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So now JT just just acquiesced it to whatever was going on, and she did her own separate thing, and it's okay. I mean it's okay. They obviously, just like Karsha said, like, they do best separate. She do her things, she do better at that. So they just grew apart.
Speaker 2: China is banning, China is banning well flaunting behavior on social media online and flu influencers known for their luxurious lifestyles are disappearing from Chinese social media and government crackdown and amid a government crackdown on conspicuous displays of wealth, I like that idea. I mean, I get it because they're worried about the mindset of the people in China because they see these, you know, overly lavish displays of wealth, and I think it gives people like makes them depressed or makes them feel like that's the standard for happiness and things like that, which how we live here in America, all fucked up with filters and trying to compete for wealth.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, yeah it, says one famous influencer, Wang Hong qua at h O n g q u E, who bragged about owning seven properties in Beijing and claimed never to wear an outfit worth less than ten million, which is one point three million what's dollars? Dollars? What you wearing? Outfits that cost that much, has been banned from Dallion, the Chinese version of TikTok, preventing him from interacting with his four point three million followers. His other videos depicted long live in this lavish lifestyle with numerous armaz bags, maids, and expensive sports cars. Other influencers who shared similar content have been blocked from the platform. China's Cyberspace Administration launched campaign in April targeting influencers who created a wealth flaunting persona to intentionally showcase the lavish lifestyle built on money to attract traffic and followers. According to NBC Lives, excuse me, According to I mean making up shit. According to NBC News, this is not the first time China authorities have tried to regulate internet behavior to combat undesirable social media trends. This, this is like, this needs to happen. I mean something sort of right. We know in America, like you can't.
Speaker 2: You have freedom of speech, don't You don't know.
Speaker 1: Half the time these people aren't living their lives that they're showing. Like they're saying, like social media is now like a five hundred billion dollar industry as far as like influencers scope mm hm, So people are making a living now off of social media. And I feel like the things that are the things that's happening with like AI and jobs is pushing people more towards being themselves for a paycheck or lack thereof being right. So, now you're on these platforms and this is what people like you know what I'm saying, Like I make the clothes, the shit don't make me so I don't have. Like there's a lot of people who need these things.
Speaker 2: To feel to feel good then to be validated. What I have a friend, her and her husband have their private plane, and she'd be written a plane for people to take pictures on. They don't go nowhere, don't feel the jet for nothing, just turn a bitch on and they sit in there and take pictures. That's insane.
Speaker 1: It is so that you have people who are living regular lives right who aren't trying to be social media influencers, but they they're the onlookers. These people some people have mental health issues now, especially like with the children. There has to be something these platforms do have to be held account But I remember hearing like commercials on the radio for Instagram, like the like the lawsuits, like the what's like the public lawsuits and you do a class action lawsuit. So there were like class action lawsuits against Instagram, ongoing parents getting together wanting to doe Instagram and other social media platforms because of the mental state of their children now because of these platforms. So it has to be something done. I mean I also saw where I forgot what country it was. But they're like, if you put out any marketing or advertisement for any companies, they have to note if the image had been manipulated in any kind of way. So if you have a filter on the person that's on the advertisement, you have to make it known because now you have these unrealistic beauty standards.
Speaker 2: Right expectations. You got a skincare line and you're putting a filter on somebody for the results. No, that's a lie, bitch. I just seen.
Speaker 1: Somebody argue with commenters because they said something to her about not having on makeup or like having her bear face. She was like, how the fucking Oh it was tammy, it was walka flocka ex wife. Multiple people commented to her, saying that she was showing off because she was posting videos are going live with no filters and saying like clear skin. Like they're saying like she's like flaunting what, yes, just like I have a skincare line. At what point would I be up here with filters on? She was like, I look, the filter look nice, but I'm selling products, right, so I want you all to see my natural skin, so you know my shit works right, but not people feeling like you're showing off because you're able to show up as your true authentic self on social media.
Speaker 2: People are not.
Speaker 1: That is fucking wild to me. And y'all sit at home and really like, use youall fingers and thumbs to put this ship in the and it'll be a shame.
Speaker 2: And believe what the fuck they say? And that's the crazy part. Yeah, how do you win?
Speaker 1: How do you win with these type of like personalities in the world. It's just weird. So listen. The last thing on the since docket, doctor Fauci had missed six fts, the six foot social distancing was a bullshit. I don't know if y'all have been following. I feel like people are just now seeing this shit, but I've been following all the shit with COVID since twenty twenty okay, twenty nineteen really, but they have all the Congress sessions. You can go on YouTube and view them. There's a lot of interesting shit out there that people don't know what's going on unless it's like placed on a plate in front of their faces on somebody's platform. But a lot of the COVID nineteen protocols have been called into question recently after the transcript of doctor Anthony Fauci's interview with Republicans was revealed today. In the interview, doctor Fauci explicitly Stacey doesn't recall the origins of very specific pandemic rules that affected the lives of millions of Americans. I remember a lot of people grandmothers died at home by themselves because they were afraid that family family members come in their homes. A lot of bodies were burnt, can even be buried by their family members. A lot of where shit happen during COVID, and all of it is now being called into question. All I want is an apology. Some of y'all listeners owe me an apology too, because if you're not paying attention to how they running back all all this shit, I just want to make sure that if they run this play again, people will be smarter the next go around.
Speaker 2: They just collectively, They're not collectively just because the government can't do the government can't do half this shit unless the people are complicit with it, you know.
Speaker 1: So I just feel like, I don't know. It taught me a lot about myself.
Speaker 2: COVID.
Speaker 1: It also taught me a lot about a lot of the people I know.
Speaker 2: But I like this. I like I still like the six feet rule. Just stay the fuck.
Speaker 1: Back, back back, get fifty feet.
Speaker 2: Remember that song I have to pull up? Give me Yeah, y'all, get up on you.
Speaker 1: Maybe we'll do an episode on politics. I want to. I want to talk about Agenda twenty five. It's a lot of shit going on that people just aren't aware of because you really don't care. I care about what the fuck happens to me in the future. Me, So, y'all when we get back after this break, we want to talk about something that happens. It's almost an epidemic amongst the community. Community petty pussy. We'll be right back, all right, you guys, we're back.
Speaker 2: And I hit up AJ because I had got a message from someone and she asked me, did I feel like pity pussy was a real thing? Because she felt like she just gave up some and I was like, well, what you mean? And she shared with me how a guy from her job that she communicates with and they talk all the time and he's a really She's like, oh, he's a really nice guy. That's how she described him. But she like they were watching a movie or something, and his internet went out and he started like trying to get to that bullson and she ended up giving it to him, but not because she wanted to. She just pitied him. So she gave him some and she said it wasn't good and she didn't enjoy it, but she just felt so sorry for her, so she gave him some kouchie. And I was like mm mm. So it made me think about like the idea of what pity pussy is, and so I hit AJ so we can talk about it.
Speaker 1: What's pretty Yeah, because I've definitely given a man pity pussy before, and then I didn't talk to him again. Really, she has to work with this guy, Yes, I have definitely. You know it's And I talked about this on my homeboy Von Ray's podcast, Set the Record Straate how I think this happens to women a lot and men may not consider it kind of like it's almost like a situation where you're you're in a close setting with a man. And this is why I'm against women. If you don't want to have sex with a man in any capacity, do not put yourself in a clothes setting with him. You know, it's not technically it's not a forced situation. But if you had a choice, you probably would not have done it.
Speaker 2: Really, you should have just made me, and you do have a choice.
Speaker 1: A lot of times women don't know how to get out the situation though. How do you just without hurting this man's ego? How do you leave? You know what I'm saying, Like, some women don't know like that viral or daves me. Some women don't know how cause I can tell you in that situation, like I didn't know how to just get the fuck up out of there. I just let it happen, and I just didn't talk to him again because you you put the pressure on so fucking heavy that I just went ahead and had sex with you when I really didn't want to, and maybe I would have want to fuck you know a month from now. You didn't let me even get to like you enough to want to have sex with you. So now I had sex with you without liking your ass for real, and I'm out of there. Nigga blocked.
Speaker 2: But do you happen? But is that pity sex or is it just like that almost hair Nigga, hair, Nigga, it's almost it's borderline kind of Yeah, I repeat, it sounds rapist, can I say that?
Speaker 1: Yes, I said that before, right, so maybe you bleep it. But it is a little bit. It's a great area situation as some women end up in. And I and I'm saying this is in my younger days, this is not recently, because I don't think we should have Nigga to death nowadays. I'm out of there. I'm out of there. But young girls like sometimes they don't know how to find themselves out of those situations, which is why I just don't put yourself in there in it because if you go to a man's house like they automatically think you know it's right and.
Speaker 2: Don't like a nigga said he want to cook for you if he is not a chef and went the culinary school, don't go over there.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 2: He went out. He cut his Internet off.
Speaker 1: That exactly from the app on his cell phone. He cut the internet service TV went out. Time to fuck like that. You're not about to watch Netflix to death me? Okay, right, that's what happened. I'm pretty sure she gave him some minute.
Speaker 2: But she said it like it sounds like because she sent me voice notes. It sounded like pity pussy because it was like, oh, but he's so nice, they feel so bad form I don't ever want to give out Bill Johnna. That goes with that tone.
Speaker 1: You know, and what man actually wants, Like well, actually we had a man on who said he's okay with pitty pussy. Like here you had Nigga hit his pussy, Like why do you not want the woman to also enjoy it? And I think men know when we are giving him pitty pussy, But do they give a fuck? I don't think so. They don't think.
Speaker 2: They don't care as long as they hitting it, they don't care what kind it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I I just had a thought about some shit, like just.
Speaker 2: I feel about One of the guests on our show said that most of the pussy he gets his pitty pussy, that nig was.
Speaker 1: Trolling man, and I'm okay.
Speaker 2: He said, every time he gets some ass is a woman feeling sorry for him because he's a nice guy.
Speaker 1: Man. That Nigga is a terrorist. That dude is a whole terrorist. Okay, he might be acting like he a nice guy. Get that Koucie up. You're gonna meet a terrorists.
Speaker 2: I I'm trying to think. Have I ever No, I can't think of anytime I've given out pity pussy where I felt sorry for a person. I've given out pity food, like damn, let me feed this nigga. I feel bad. Yeah, I'm gonna make dinner. I don't buy dinner, but my vagina. I ain't never felt that much pity for nobody.
Speaker 1: So everybody you've had sex with, like you really wanted to have sex with him.
Speaker 2: No, I can't say everybody I have had sex with I really wanted to have sex, but there was someone there. It was never like I just want to give you some pussy or you know, like I'm just gonna give it to you because I feel like I owe you something or no i'd had I done, got put out of places because I ain't bring no pussy with me worth more than given away puy pity pussy. I definitely don't have that habit bared it once. Humm.
Speaker 1: So pity pussy to me is like I consider pity pussy like if you're doing it, this is your first time having sex with this person, and you have sex with them. But some people are giving their husband's pity pussy after further research, people are in committed relationships where they are given their significant others pity or Another term I found was duty pussy. Now that what do you pussy? Is a motherfucker. I definitely have given out some duty.
Speaker 2: It's more duty pussy out here than anything else I think.
Speaker 1: I think it depends on the age group. Like yes, y'all at the house. Now y'all having to schedule sex and shit like that, you might be giving up some duty pussy. Like damn, I ain't get this nigga no pussy in two weeks. Let me go and fuck his ask Damn.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I have friends that be like, girl, let me I'm gonna call you back in fifteen minutes. Let me go fuck this nigga to sleep, and I'll be right back. It ain't gonna take long. I have another whole girl like we want to go on the trip, and like she hasn't planned any trip with her husband yet for the hout the summer months, but she's trying to play the trip with us. And she was like, girl, I gotta do something because they've been together for almost twenty years at this point. She's like, girl, it's the same old dick you know sames the same old dick, but let me go do something to it so I can this trip. That's beauty pussy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think it's important, Like in relationships, you can't.
Speaker 2: You have to have.
Speaker 1: Boundaries even within the union, Like with your this is still my body. I don't belong to you. You can't just do things. I think. I talked about this a couple of weeks ago about I don't like people tugging at my body just randomly while I'm cooking, like stop, you know what I'm saying, because it gets to be too much, and I want to continue to want you. You know what I'm saying. I don't want somebody that's always like available to me either. So I feel like even limiting like sex within a relationship is healthy. How many times a week do you think you should be having sex with your partner?
Speaker 2: I ain't had sex all year, so that's not a good question for me because I'm talking.
Speaker 1: And in relationships, I feel like three times is enough, and sometimes even that it could be you know, excessive, Like how do I expect my man to like get up and go to work if I'm dreaming his balls every single night, like he's not gonna be productive.
Speaker 2: I don't think so either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta limit the kuchi so you can make sure your man brings the bag home. You can't be like because if you if you're not putting that niggat asleep when you're done with him, you really ain't doing the job. No way. That part we steal energy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I think athletes, you know, oftentimes don't have sex the night before the game rule. It's a rule.
Speaker 1: They put them in the hotels, separate from these spouses. Everybody's together, like it's a whole thing. Boxers don't have sex.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, because it's it's an energy stealer.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: It's a life force stealer. Your life force is literally leaving out of your body.
Speaker 1: And then I don't like to clean up.
Speaker 2: I don't like the cleanup. It's crazy. So I have I do have.
Speaker 1: I do have duty sex. I have had duty sex and relationships, but I have given out pity pussy first time pity pussy. I've done that.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing. I don't know if I've ever had duty sex, but I don't be. I ain't been with niggas long enough for duty sex. I think all my relationships. I mean even the last one. It was like four years, almost five years, and that was the only thing that was we had it was good sex.
Speaker 1: That's fucked up too. It's like gotta be bad. It has to be balanced of some sort. I want to miss the dick even in a relationship, Like I want to be anticipating have sex, having sex with you. If you're doing it every single night, that's sheit gonna get old for the both of us. And so I read something that says quality over quantity, like I want to have quality sex when we do have sex. I don't just want to be humping for fifteen minutes and half the time I'm not even aroused, or I gotta take a shot or smoke a blunt to even do this.
Speaker 2: Like that is almost I like, no, smoking the blunt first is kind of cool, though I ain't gonna lie. No. I like, I like weeded sex.
Speaker 1: But I can tell you in my last relationship, I had to have weed. And when I stopped yes, and when I stopped getting high before sex, I didn't enjoy it. Damn, hurry up, get off me. I started being like that.
Speaker 2: M hm, damn, you like seey he just climbed on top and do his business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. I'm a very I'm a very sexual person. But I just it can't get old, so we gotta do something to make sure that shit don't get old. So we can't do it a lot.
Speaker 2: How do you like after sir? I feel like after year five, that's when it started getting like here he comes, I dig again. Two years?
Speaker 1: Yes, a year and a half?
Speaker 2: Really no, I was. I was like, yes, I said what I said. I don't know. My last relationship that was like what kept us together that long. I think was the sexual chemistry. We fought like cats and dogs, but when we were like intimate, it was very pleasing for the entirety of the relationship, which was like four and a half years. But it was all the other stuff that just made it awful.
Speaker 1: Toxiana. So this is Douglas Counseling dot com. It's the article is called pity sex, What is it? And why men hated? And this is even more interesting that pity sex really only pertains to like men being on the receiving end of it. You really don't hear about women getting pity dick?
Speaker 2: Oh no, what about Gloria on waiting to exhil. Remember she was like, Lord, let him be merciful again this time. Mmmm, she got he did. No, that was her, That was her ex, her child's father. When he came to town, he would have sex with her, but he stopped because he was gay.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, Shane, you're remembering all the TV shit. All right, So this part says how your man views pity sex. It says don't fool yourself. Your man can tell when you aren't engaged in sex. You rush past the four place, skip passionate kissing, and cheer him on to finish as fast as he can. Men men hate this. But what do I do then? If I keep telling you no, I don't feel like it, that's a problem. If I engage and go ahead and do the act and I don't as into it, that's also a problem. So I feel like there's this like an and something's up with the intimacy, right, because I think a lot of men feel like intimacy only happens right before they want to stick. They dicking you, And no, it should be all day, you should be trying to woo me all day you should be And I talk about pulling my titties out my shirt while I'm cooking grits. Okay, but I'm just textingly cute things like making me want you.
Speaker 2: First of all, please don't put my titt out, because grits pop on your titty and they don't stop burning to the school. But also, intimacy also works both ways, so you could do the same for your man. You don't have to wait for him to do it. You could start the intimacy for the first thing in the morning with him, right Because I feel like women be wanting they need the intention towards them all the time, and I think men want to be wooed a little too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, men want to feel wanted. Men also want to feel loved as well. I don't know. Look, I might need some therapy in at the part.
Speaker 2: So let me tell you. So, let me tell you this. So the girl who messaged me about her you know, pity sex, he was like, had been calling her a lot after like wanting to spend time, and she was like, she talked to him like a nigga would talk to a woman that they didn't like. And she was like, I ain't with all that consistent shit. That's what she told a man she might as well ghost him. I was like, oh my god, that was so mean. And then she sent me a screenshot of what he posted, and it was like the saddest thing. He was like, you got what you wanted, so I guess you're good now or something like that, and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, oh my god, I just got dick, Like he didn't do much right and you ain't even come through with the dick for real, because even if she would, even if it could, it could have initially started off as pity sex right start off, but he could have fucked the shit out of her and it would have turned into her chasing right.
Speaker 2: He just didn't.
Speaker 1: Deliver, like she gave him the alley who like if.
Speaker 2: He did not deliver the you got what you wanted, so I guess it is what it is.
Speaker 1: See, it's the energy, man, even it just starts with the energy. She knew that Dick was gonna be whack. She knew it before he even pulled it out, just because of his energy, Because what type of dude would just be like, oh man, you got what you wanted? Like what can you blame him for a feeling that way? Though I didn't want it, I didn't want it. That's the problem. I really didn't want it, but you pressured me and I went ahead with it. And now, like, this is what you get when you don't let a woman live like you. First you wanted me to have sex. I went ahead and gave you the pussy, and now I don't really like you like that. You didn't even give me a chance to like you. You know who's good for that? The the person I gave pitty pussy to was an African nigga. I'm gonna just be honest. There's some pushy ass guys man. She like African women like. Do y'all be fucking on the first night a lot? Because I'm trying to figure out why African men beat that pushy darling darling. They don't give a fuck like they the minute they aroused and you ain't do nothing. You just walked in the room, You just walked in the restaurant, and they want you to give them pussy right now.
Speaker 2: Don't listen.
Speaker 1: If it's no nigga, you need to put yourself in a clothes setting with it's a goddamn African, don't do it them niggas is pushy ding darling, pushy so it says having pity sex may seem like a good solution to the problem when you aren't feeling up for sex and you know your partner is The truth is that having pity sex with your partner may actually lead to more problems than it fixes. Sure, you and your partner had sex, but did you really connect through the experience. Yes, So it starts to feel like eugh, you know what I'm saying. You almost and if I start feeling disgusted when we have sex, I'm on the way out the door. Yeah, if I you know, because like it's no more, it's not even any like there anymore. Like I love you, That's why I'm giving you this pussy, But I really like you to enjoy it.
Speaker 2: But what about people who like yet? Like this is my biggest fear. I find my husband, we fall in love, we do all the things, we start growing old together, and then y'all become more like brother and sister and a marriage than husband and wife because the intimacy is gone. Y'all don't even sleep in the same room no more.
Speaker 1: We need to be I don't want a marriage like that at any age. And I you know, I tell my mam and this a lot. Like I'm gonna give a fuck if I'm a hundred. If I'm not happy, I'm leaving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll be one hundred old.
Speaker 1: As fucking my kids.
Speaker 2: But Mama, where you go?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm going to one of y'all house. I'm out of here. I'm sick of this nigga niggas.
Speaker 2: C'read of these niggas, and I ain't gonna waste no time being with someone. But I don't know. When you get about a hundred, it might be just it's it's okay to just stay mutual.
Speaker 1: Right, that's my homeboy. But I feel like there should be a conversation, right, Like maybe we should just at a certain time in our marriage we can start exploring other people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: There, that's a way to bring back intimacy in your union, you know what I'm saying. Like experiencing other people outside of this relationship, right, might strengthen our relationship. That's the thing you can talk about with your partner. I mean, because come on, man, we've done even married twenty years, we ain't supposed to get no other day.
Speaker 2: I met this Mexican firefighter and he had a Mexican wife. I don't know if there that don't matter that they was Mexican.
Speaker 1: But no, boy doesn't like I'm looking at you like what yeah after it?
Speaker 2: Right after a KB was like that was irrelevant to the story. But I mean, I just wanted to put the demographic out there so we could know. They're about the thirties, no late thirties, early forties, and they had been married since fresh out of high school. They had a kid who was almost grown, and they had lost all the intimacy in their marriage and then they had decided to go open, and being opened brought the intimacy back to their marriage. Like they were super attracted to each other when they found that other people were attracted to there's partners. I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: I mean we see that a lot in relationships, Like I know, people like women who, oh, you don't really like your guy no more, right, But the minute you find out he fucking on somebody else, now you're crying and boohoo win and you want the relationship to work.
Speaker 2: You was just ready to leave.
Speaker 1: So is it the competition the games that keep the relationship strong?
Speaker 2: I always to go flirt with other bitches when your girl are acting right. That's probably bad advice.
Speaker 1: That's that bad good advice, because I mean it could help. It could help, because you know when I say women don't want men that other women don't want I don't For whatever reason, men try to attack that. But it's just the truth. Like people want people who are desirable. You know what I'm saying, I want to desire you, and I also want I want other people to desire you too, Like I got something nan nanabooboo you can't have. I'm not saying I want a whore for a man. I'm saying I want somebody who is desirable to me and to other people, Like I want a bad bitch nigga, Like that's what I want.
Speaker 2: That's what I want.
Speaker 1: Like, don't nobody want my nigga?
Speaker 2: None of y'all want him?
Speaker 1: Could you imagine going to a party, your homegirl having a party at her house, and you bring this nigga. Nobody else is met, nobody's met, and everybody looking at you like does your nigga? Like you want it too bad?
Speaker 2: You? Are you okay? Are you well?
Speaker 1: Are you well? Or you want the guy that people say? Man, he's so funny.
Speaker 2: Man, he fun like.
Speaker 1: It's not about looks and none of that thing. It's just the aura of the person. You know what I'm saying, Like I want somebody like.
Speaker 2: I can see why she liked him. But here's the thing. I done had niggas that nobody liked and as soon as I'm fucking with him now other bitches is liking him. Like what nobody checking for this nigga until I upgraded his ass, and now y'all like him, and.
Speaker 1: Even the upgrade because I have had a friend there, rememberdy, I feel like this is what finally made it this bitch disappear. But you would always tell me how much you hated this nigga's guts. I was with m and then you ended up fucking on him thinking I was never going to find out. And what you told him was is that you always liked him, So you even gotta be careful with that.
Speaker 2: Wow, you told.
Speaker 1: A nigga you always liked him. Meanwhile, I don't understand why you be fucking with him like when I was with him, damn.
Speaker 2: So did you ever get to say something to her about that? No?
Speaker 1: I said it here, And remember we had that episode girl Code. I set it on Girl Code and she finally stopped following me. This is one of my ex best friends. Oh so yeah she heard it yet? Yeah, okay yet, because I know. And the thing is I always knew over the years, and then you know, some people like this is always going to be mine. I feel like that about some people like this. There's never going to be a time where any friend of mine can fuck with this nigga, Like you dad, wrong if you fuck with this nigga? Right, Like you have boyfriends that you are no longer with, but they like off limits to people, to your friends, especially yes, like what even if we're not friends no more? You was never my friend right.
Speaker 2: Right here?
Speaker 1: This wan and tell him you always liked him? Weird though.
Speaker 2: Weirdough.
Speaker 1: I know she heard that episode because it was during the time where she would listen to the show.
Speaker 2: Imagine hearing it and knowing the bitch talking about you.
Speaker 1: That hurts? Oh, like damn, she know? Yes, and you never told me you can tendue to try and be my friend? Can you wanted to rekindle our friendship? Know when you had done that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Where is crazy?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Anyway, this has quantity over quality. This is what I was talking about it, says I believe it's much more important to have quality sex versus more frequent sex that is lacking in the passion department. I have heard dozens of men report that they would rather take care of themselves than to be subjected to pity pussy. So your nigga go in the other room every morning and beat his meat. I an't got a problem with that. I'm not one of those women who got a problem with my man watching porn and none of that shit, because I definitely got my vibrator hidden. I don't always feel like the sex part. I sometimes I just want to come and go to sleep.
Speaker 2: I definitely don't have a problem with man as long as it's not interactive. I'm okay with it.
Speaker 1: Oh like him payon like the cyber bitches.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, I don't like First of all, if you gotta pay for it, that's a problem. I don't like you spending money on pussy outside of mind. Second, I don't want it to be like a like you need to watch so much shit that's already pre recorded. If she's like John, tell me what to do next, No, now that's cheating to me.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: Even if it's an AI bitch. Don't do it, you fucking these virtual host No.
Speaker 1: I don't think we clearly defined like based on like what therapists say pitty pussy is. So how would you define putty pity sex? It says when you have decided that you will have sex and you will not get aroused. You think, I'm just gonna do this for my partner, I'll skip my arousal. I'll just do this for you. The problem of originates in a high desire low desire relationship. In marriage, we call it high desire spouse HDS versus a low desire spouse LDS. If one spouse or partner is interested in more sex frequency and the other feels guilty or has a hard time saying no, they use it as a shortcut because they don't want to reject reject their partner. But it's a band aid solution. But I don't know how. Like this girl who messaged you, the woman that messaged you like this is the first time experience. That's what I consider it pity pussy. This is duty pussy. When you in the relationship, it's like duty sex.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think there's a difference between Like it's pity when you just it's just a random and it's duty when it's your partner or your husband. But I wonder, dude, guys give out pity dick, you know, like.
Speaker 1: Y'all we maybe we can, yeah, yeah, we need to have you ever got some pity dick? Do you think you've got?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Okay, but have you ever been fucking with somebody who don't want to fuck with you no more? And you continue to like hit them up? You continued, like, are you like? Okay? It may not be as blatant as when women give men pity pussy, but I feel like women definitely get pity dick when I think about it, there are women that be chasing dick. They be chasing a nigga might come drop dick off, but he's still don't fuck with you, you know what I'm saying, And then you know you're chasing the next time. You're trying to get this man to your house to have sex and he really don't want to come over there, but he just he might have you as an availability pussy. The woman he really want to fuck on ain't letting him have sex with her yet, and he's just still pastime Kouchie. Maybe that's what it is. Pastime pussy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pastime pussy instead of pity, because it still ain't pity.
Speaker 1: You know how we always got these little double standards with women, like it's some pity dick. It is when you think about it, he don't fuck with your sad ass.
Speaker 2: My ego just can't even fathom this. That women's problem.
Speaker 1: That's our problem right there, our ego be doing some cold.
Speaker 2: I can't even fathom a man talk about he gave me pity dick, the nerve. You better bring your a game dick over here? Are you crazy?
Speaker 1: He might It might be a game dick, but did he really feel like fucking you? He might not have. He's just doing it because you want him to. You're not having sex, bet So it says I've encountered. This is actually from Hello Gloria dot com. It says I've encountered the discussions about pity sex, pityfucks, or obligation sex. That's another term on social media a lot recently, notably on Reddit and private mom groups on Facebook. Do you think this is new or just becoming more prevalent? And the psychologist says, I don't feel this is a sex Therapistcuse me, he says. I don't feel this is new. I'm pretty sure this has been happening forever, but maybe people are realizing the negative side effects and consequences of long term So when I think about female orgasm, I feel like it's just like a new thing. Within the last we'll be in twenty twenty four, I would say, within the last fifty years. Forty years. I would say within the last forty years, forty five years, so this is before we were born. But just imagine, just think, just think back to how like a lot of women were in abusive relationships. Do you don't really think they enjoyed sex with these men? Do you think men actually give a fuck about them coming. I've had conversations with older women and this the way that they like despise sex and just hate sex, And it's like, ah, the way they are about it, they didn't ever enjoy it with anybody, And it's sad. It makes me feel sad, like y'all wasn't like included in the exerience.
Speaker 2: Yes, you were, just the man was just climbing on top of you doing your business. What's it like you went to the toilet on you. That's what it felt like.
Speaker 1: Like that is that's very sad to me.
Speaker 2: Well, miss Cili, you still is a virgin.
Speaker 1: Right, Miss Salita the old lady who I had living with me that time, Me and her would talk about these things. You know, she was at the time, she was eighty three eighty four years old, and she would tell we would talk about like her experiences that she's had, and she would say how she didn't really like black men. Now this is a Caribbean lady. She was like, I don't really like men because all they want to do is have sex, sex, sex, sex, sex. And that is based off her the relationships she had been in previously. But she did speak of this one Hispanic guy that she dated once and she was like, oh, he was so nice and he just sounded like he took his time with her, right, she was so nice and he would kiss my breast. She was acting like that was such a thing, like for a man to kiss your breast, as if men wasn't kissing breast in the nineteen fifties or whatever for y'all not, Yeah, well, I mean she was born in the thirties, so so men weren't kissing breast and stuff like men weren't giving head y'all, wasn't eating gucci. We need a old man on here. I didn't understand, like when did you start eat kuccies? You just started eating young kucies, or were you like not eating gucci back in the day.
Speaker 2: I don't think. I don't think that was a thing back then. You want me to put my head where you're heathen?
Speaker 1: I don't know now. I remember that song.
Speaker 2: What's that old? It's the old old song, can no way older?
Speaker 1: I mean black and white record, sounding like it's breaking old. It was a black woman and she would sing these nasty ass, raunchy songs even back then, and they try to always bring it out to compare to like the sexy reds of today, like this ship been going on, they've been putting nasty shit on wax. Yeah, so I don't know. I I've definitely had pitty pussy.
Speaker 2: What the excuse me? I've definitely tell us about it.
Speaker 1: Shut up. I've definitely given pity pussy. I've definitely given duty pussy, the duty sex.
Speaker 2: I've done all that you miss done done.
Speaker 1: It's a bigger problem now I'm not in a I'm not in a situation where I'm scheduling sex though in my relationship, Like I have a.
Speaker 2: Friend her and her man, they have scheduled like it's like, uh, tasty Tuesday or something like that, and that's fun though, Yeah, I guess it's fun until it until it's a Tuesday and you got diarrhea and you don't feel like being bothered with it, niggain And now you got to give tasty Tuesday a chance. That was pity Tuesday. Yeah, it's pity Tuesday. Like my stomach hurt, nigga. I don't want to do it today, but it's on the schedule. It's on the schedule. So but I guess when you have kids and parents getting sick and career actors, yeah, you gotta. You gotta schedule it or it might not happen. Ever, you look up in a month then went by and you haven't had sex with your partner.
Speaker 1: And I mean sex, it's a form of communication. It's a big form of communication for me, Like, yeah, we can have we could talk and stuff like that, but if we're not having good sex when we do have sex, we disconnected. We're not connecting, And I don't want to have to be on drugs to do it right.
Speaker 2: Half having to be and wanting to be is two different things. Yeah, so what's your last last?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Don't do nothing happy boundaries, don't do nothing you don't want to do. If it's a first time situation, just listen. It's getting too hot and bothered. I'm really use your words, ladies. Don't let nobody pressure you into giving them no pity sex. Use your words and get the fuck up out of there, or don't be going to these men's houses. Let them put you out somewhere.
Speaker 2: Coffee dates is.
Speaker 1: Cool, like do like, do little things until you actually get to like that person, and then you get them the sex pity sex is too close to s a for me, you know. And then within the relationship, maybe sometimes people need to seek a little therapy. See what's going on with the intimacy and your relationship. What maybe y'all can do some little I don't know, some little things to to get.
Speaker 2: That spark back.
Speaker 1: I don't know. If therapists don't they have like packets and ship they give people like little things for them to do. What's the word I'm looking for?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Activities, activities. Okay, y'all can do some sextivities. Okay, so y'all can get that little spark back in the bedroom so you can both enjoy sex and she's not just be men enjoying sex. Man, and you should feel bad if you just laying on top of your partner and she just looking like.
Speaker 2: I think. My last last is, never give putty pity pussy. Always give duty pussy. Always give that pussy to your husband and your man, because he gonna go get it somewhere else if you don't give it to him and then pity pity pussy. Never give that out. You don't. Don't ever pity nobody that much that you're gonna give him some of your body. It ain't that much pity in the world. Buy them a meal, Pray.
Speaker 1: For them, but the trinket.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get them something, a card to let them know that you care, but not your vagina or man.
Speaker 1: If you get some pity pussy, knocked that shit out the box. Okay, knock it out the box. At least eat it really good something, do something really well so a woman doesn't feel like she has some regrets about giving you that shit. Yeah, anyway, y'all. If you enjoyed this episode, y'all tune in every Thursday on The Black Effect podcast iHeartRadio app wherever the fuck you get your podcast at. This is your co host, AJ Holiday two point oh on instagrams.
Speaker 2: Kick It Tam y'all is official BAM on Instagram. I Love y'all. Remember speak now.
Speaker 1: And never oh somethinguci pussy, No, hold your putty, pussy, pitty pussy. Oh yeah, fast, but don't hold your words. Let's use your words, ladies. Okay,