Speaker 1: He's Brig and Jeffrey in the morning. Welcome to the Second Day Podcast. And who knew throwing yourself your own wedding where you marry yourself would.
Speaker 2: Be so controversial? Very true. I think it's a father daughter dance that got a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did see a few comments in that one as well.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, I'm referring to yesterday's brand new second Date. We do have a brand new textual healing coming up in just a minute, but we want to go over some thoughts and feelings in our comments section about what happened on yesterday's show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got a lot of like, as soon as she was manifesting, I checked.
Speaker 1: Out people are into manifesting.
Speaker 2: It's a negative thing, I guess.
Speaker 3: So that's what a lot said about her wedding. But then a lot of people said she needs to recaption her photos as saying a self love photo show. More like about that.
Speaker 4: I think about if she captioned it help.
Speaker 2: This is just a good example if we don't need to post everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, like keep the photos for yourself awesome, But she.
Speaker 4: Had a wedding you would want to post her because it.
Speaker 2: Looks so good. True.
Speaker 3: Oh and this one. If she's paying for the second wedding, sign me up.
Speaker 5: You know she's obviously very successful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know there's somebody for everybody. All right, thank you so much for always participating. We're getting your brand new textual healing started now.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: If you get a text from an unknown number, normally you just reported as junk block and delete it forget about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Even if I get a text from Brook, I report it junk block.
Speaker 4: Delete okay, report that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah that is not funny, write me back.
Speaker 5: One of our listeners got a message from a mystery phone number, but what it said was too juicy to toss away. In fact, it's very clear that they know each other really, and he has to get to the bottom of who is sending them because if he doesn't, he might miss out on a sweet opportunity. You're gonna hear it in a brand new textual healing right after this textual healing textual there is one place that we need you to be touching right now, Jeff. It is not on each other or even on yourself. It's on your phones.
Speaker 6: Yay.
Speaker 5: Yes, we want you to move those fingers. Ever so gently and prepared to type out a message that feels oh so right.
Speaker 1: I feel like I need to ask for my phone consent when you talk about it that way.
Speaker 5: That's right, I'll unlock you with my eyes. Because it's a brand new textual healing the segment where we help a listener craft the perfect message to instantly fix any problem they might be facing, or, if not fix it, at least get out of a weird situation. And an urgent request came in this morning from one of our listeners named Joe, who needed some textual help. So, Joe, welcome to the show.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much for helping me. I am in dire need of healing.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, you do sound desperate it I don't think that was an insult or anything.
Speaker 3: I mean, he admits it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, let's find out exactly how desperate you are. What made you reach out to us for help.
Speaker 6: Last weekend, I was at a house party with a bunch of friends and also a lot of people I didn't know, and we were boozing it up. I met a few ladies. I had a good time. Next day I get a message that says, hey, Joe, I had a great time last night winki face.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, something happened.
Speaker 6: I did hook up with a couple of late, but I don't know who it.
Speaker 3: Is those people.
Speaker 4: Anything.
Speaker 2: What does hookup mean to you?
Speaker 6: Like it's second base?
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, okay, do you have any idea who the message is from?
Speaker 6: No idea, not at all.
Speaker 5: It's just a random number.
Speaker 6: I sat on it. I didn't send anything back, and then they sent me a second text.
Speaker 2: That's the second one.
Speaker 6: Say They're like, I'm up for round two if you are?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 6: Whoa?
Speaker 2: And how does that make you feel? Joe?
Speaker 6: I mean, I feel like it's a slam dunk, but I want to make sure I know what I'm getting into, especially if you're.
Speaker 4: Like skilled while you're blacked out, Like, dude, good for you.
Speaker 2: So, like, what are your options right now?
Speaker 1: You either show up to a place and just hope you recognize a person.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, that's the best case scenario. Worst case scenario. Who knows how bad it gets?
Speaker 2: So have you responded at all?
Speaker 6: Not at all? Because I want to figure out what the perfect thing to send is.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, let's start off with what we know. You said you think you made out with multiple women at least two. Do you remember either of their names?
Speaker 1: No, oh, you don't remember that even Hey, I feel you Joe.
Speaker 6: Okay, there's there's backyard and there's bathroom.
Speaker 5: Okay, ba girl and bathroom girl. Right, do you have a preference between the two?
Speaker 6: I like the bathroom him one better.
Speaker 5: Okay, but you're not saying no.
Speaker 3: Back girl says, this is guys talk about me after a party.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Now, this is tricky because you're trying to figure it out. You can't say, hey, yeah, that was fun in the backyard, or I'll never enter a bathroom the same way again. So what can we What can we say that's right in the middle, that doesn't give away he isn't sure who this person.
Speaker 1: Is, but we do want to still get some information from them to try to figure it out.
Speaker 4: Yes, I think we make a statement. We just say, oh, I think I'm still hungover.
Speaker 3: And a photo.
Speaker 6: What about you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Smart, I don't know if he's going to remember what they look like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, maybe that's a good opportunity. Here's a picture of my face hungover. Let's see a picture of yours hungover.
Speaker 2: Or that's an instant turn off. The face hungover actually that's a good point.
Speaker 5: We're back at zero again. So what is something that's kind of flirtatious because we're trying to keep the door open for another connection to happen, but is also like who are you?
Speaker 3: What's the second text she said?
Speaker 6: Or it was just the one up for round two?
Speaker 5: If you are okay this person wants a round two?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What if you say where do you want round two to happen this time?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And then cross our fingers that they say not the backyard.
Speaker 3: Or not.
Speaker 5: I want to be on the toilet again. We'll see. I mean, I don't know, maybe what do you think of that? Joe?
Speaker 6: I don't know. I feel like I'm still leaving myself open to get screwed over if I said the wrong thing.
Speaker 1: M Yeah, what's your idea?
Speaker 4: You could play completely dumb. Actually you're not playing dumb and just say, oh my god, I don't think I saved your number? Who is this?
Speaker 5: I mean that might be a risky one because if you're the other person receiving that text, they might be offended thinking like, oh, you don't even remember me, you got multi numbers. I mean, honestly, I hate to say this, but I kind of like. I still like Brooks first idea.
Speaker 1: Actually, anyone said to me it was like round two going down in the same spot, same spot.
Speaker 5: As last time, and then you probably want to be suggestive with like a winkie face, maybe even the tongue out emoji with the one winking eye.
Speaker 6: All right, you want to go with that one, sure?
Speaker 5: Or you can go with is round two going down for real? In flo Rida? Oh no, he's still big?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: At state fairs all across the country's.
Speaker 5: Down place state fairs.
Speaker 4: Why don't we just say we should go to a flow ride of concert?
Speaker 5: Sometimes I think Brooke had the best idea.
Speaker 2: God, I love when Jeff says that, can you say it again?
Speaker 5: I'm saying it with extreme disappointment.
Speaker 2: In his arms.
Speaker 1: Did cross it across his chest and he's slunk down in his chair?
Speaker 5: But what do you think about typing that?
Speaker 6: All right? So if I do a tongue out single eye emoji, sounds great. Same spot as last time, question mark and then the same emoji again.
Speaker 3: Why are the emoji's first?
Speaker 5: I like I like more emojist.
Speaker 6: Like Spanish where you put the question marks on both sides.
Speaker 1: I think you need to do like a haha after same spot as last time, because it's feeling really serious the way you're responding instead of cute flirty.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Okay, that's a good point, Broke.
Speaker 5: I mean, maybe you can even toss in a toilet a toilet emoji.
Speaker 2: What if you're wrong?
Speaker 5: Well, then they'll be like what do you what does that mean? And you can say, oh, sorry, my finger slipped.
Speaker 1: That's not bad because then you put the toilet and he's right, and then you'd be like, oh, sorry, my bad, I meant this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you send swing set.
Speaker 5: People mistake their text all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all the people send me accidental toilet emo all the time.
Speaker 2: You can always say the toilet represented my hangover.
Speaker 4: Yeah good, I actually like you.
Speaker 5: Okay, there's a lot of way we're still backpedal out of it if it goes wrong, but let's just toss one out there so you can send that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay.
Speaker 5: Maybe one of the sexiest text messages is we've ever crafted on this show.
Speaker 4: The first time.
Speaker 5: We've worked a toilet into the text. We're gonna come back. Hopefully this person, this mystery person will respond to you, and we can keep the momentum going with more textual healing. Right after this, we're in the middle of textual healing with our listener Joe, who reached out because he needs our help figuring out who texted him the day after a big house party. Maybe was it the girl he made out with in the backyard or the girl he made out with in the bathroom, or is there a.
Speaker 4: Mysterious other girl that we didn't need to bring up that. Yeah, he's like, I forgot about the kitchen girl.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he doesn't know because there's no name attached to the phone number. It's just a few messages saying had fun with you last night, up for a round too soon.
Speaker 2: Even if there was a name, he doesn't remember the girl's name, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: It wouldn't be very clear. He doesn't want to give that away though, that he doesn't know who is texting and asked for our help and what to respond with. The best thing we came up with, and best is in quotations. When I say this, what's for him to say, I'm down same place as last time? Wink emoji toilet emoji. Yes, yes, because you can always backtrack and say, oh oops, that was a mistake. Yeah, Yeah, So the question Joe is, has this mystery texture responded to our message?
Speaker 6: Yeah, but it hasn't gotten better.
Speaker 2: Oh no, what do you mean? What did they say?
Speaker 6: Let's say no compreende laugh emoji? What does that mean?
Speaker 3: Oh so it must be the backyard girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, isn't that better? Does that mean she didn't understand the toilet?
Speaker 5: Okay, So if I'm looking at the percentages right now, the bathroom girl went down to you about twenty percent. Yeah, backyard girl has gone up to sixty percent, and we still have about twenty percent left for mystery person. So now how do we clear this up? Because we can always say sorry, my fingers slipped, I meant to hit hard emoji.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you have to say heart?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Okay, yellow heart emoji my friendship Mary? Yeah. Sure, that's just backtracking. It doesn't get us any closer to the answer of this person.
Speaker 2: So wait, wait, wait, she said what again? No comprende?
Speaker 6: He said no comprende. Then she put a laugh emoji, and then she goes what does that.
Speaker 4: Mean translated herself?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well we're trying to figure out her name or what she looks like, like, what are we trying to find out.
Speaker 5: About it bas room or backyard.
Speaker 6: Okay, at least a name would jog my memory.
Speaker 2: Okay, what about this? What about this?
Speaker 1: You just say, okay, fine, you pick the spot, and then you leave her making the move on where to go.
Speaker 5: I like that. I like that a lot. You picked the spot, and I'll meet you there.
Speaker 4: But we still don't know who this person is exactly.
Speaker 5: Sure, but it might get us a little bit closer with her response.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we're ignoring her asking what he meant by the toilet?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we just ignoring it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, we're going to pretend like we don't know what that what she's talking Okay.
Speaker 5: In fact, you could start with a laugh emoji like I'm not listening.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you should just react. You have an iPhone you can laugh at their comment.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right, okay, okay, ha ha, that's good.
Speaker 2: Haha. That okay, fine, you picked the spot.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 5: It's interesting advice from the only Samsung Galaxy owner in the room.
Speaker 4: But I get crab from enough iPhone people. I know how to use one idea of using I'm this.
Speaker 5: Is coming in handy, So go ahead. Have you typed that out?
Speaker 6: Joe yeah, I did the laugh emoji and I just said the okay, fine, you picked the spot.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right.
Speaker 4: That was so stressful just to say something so normals.
Speaker 5: And it's so hard. It's not even our texts. We have nothing on the line here.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I would overanalyze this so bad after a party and making out with dudes.
Speaker 4: She's got to give us something after this.
Speaker 6: I just got an answer.
Speaker 5: This girl's invested in you. This is a good sign. What did she say?
Speaker 2: Decision making good for us?
Speaker 6: She said, not sure what you're on?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: That's it?
Speaker 4: That's it?
Speaker 6: And then she said, Alyssa said, you're coming to her thing on Friday. So let's rewind last weekend over there.
Speaker 1: Hey, ok, you're going to another house party and you're going to make out with another girl that you don't know.
Speaker 5: Do you know, Alyssa?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, she's in our friend group and she's throwing a rager this weekend.
Speaker 1: Okay, So does that give you a clue of who this woman is it's texting you?
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, but the thing is, now that I know if she's in our friend group, that just is even weirder.
Speaker 5: Does it give you any clue to being backyard girl, bathroom girl, do you know?
Speaker 6: No, it's not pointing either way.
Speaker 2: You're starting to feel useless to me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know if you know it. If you belong in this friend group, what if you.
Speaker 4: Kissed somebody else who also has like a boyfriend or girlfriend?
Speaker 5: Like yeah, actually, Jose, maybe that's the reason why they're texting from a brand new number, because they're hiding it from their significant other.
Speaker 6: Bird.
Speaker 5: Oh, Joe, you're the secret third piece.
Speaker 3: We're at a party with all their friends and cheated in front of everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, inside a bathroom elect we're in backyard.
Speaker 5: Yeah, makes it kind of naughty and fun, But is it? I mean, at this point, do we need to be more direct and like start asking for a name?
Speaker 4: I really think we just go who is this?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I mean I mean something like that. But it's a little on the edge because you still are risking offending them by saying I don't remember your name.
Speaker 3: They're talking about round two of a party then, right, they're not talking about hooking up. They're just saying run it back.
Speaker 6: Like, run it back is fine, but round two means something else to me.
Speaker 2: Maybe they just need round two, like drinking. Yeah, maybe they did it. Maybe this isn't a person you made out with at all.
Speaker 4: This could be one of your like anybody, Yes.
Speaker 6: I've made out with a lot of people, so I doubt it.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like this whole thing has just been some humble brag to tell us everybody on the radio, how many people you make out with at parties?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I am jealous for sure of you. Start's working, but we still need to figure it this person out. Would it be a good hint to ask, like, who are you coming with to Alyssa's event? That give a which particular friend to hang out with them?
Speaker 2: I like that, Jess.
Speaker 4: They could just say my wife's fun.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well that would give you a little bit of a clue. Yeah, I mean that's the best idea we have right now. How do you feel about texting it?
Speaker 6: I'm down. Let's go for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, this is the probably riskiest one we've said for real.
Speaker 5: Let's see.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I think it's going to give us the most information. Yeah, probably just started with this to be honest.
Speaker 5: Okay, he sent it, but yeah, at the time, we didn't know that this person was also going to Alyssa's house party, and it's someone that's in the tight social groups.
Speaker 2: Been in a house party in so long?
Speaker 1: I want to go to Alissa's hot You would be a.
Speaker 5: Good backyard girl.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, I could guarantee I made out with more people than this guy.
Speaker 2: I love making out.
Speaker 6: I got an answer.
Speaker 5: Okay, are we any closer to knowing who this person is?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 6: I mean not? Yeah, yes, I mean there's a nickname. But that's as close as I can get.
Speaker 5: What does it say?
Speaker 6: It says if we play Angus and his girlfriend again, let me shoot first, we'll dominate them.
Speaker 5: Beer pong play what or basketball?
Speaker 6: It's beer pong?
Speaker 2: Did you play beer pong with the girl that you made out with?
Speaker 6: I didn't make out with her. We just played beer pong.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, so it sounds like it's not the backyard girl, and it's not the bathroom girl. It's mystery girl number three, beer pong.
Speaker 6: Girl, beer pong girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we didn't make out.
Speaker 6: With No, it's not really my type.
Speaker 5: Wait, what do you mean she's not your type? You said everybody's your type.
Speaker 6: Well, if I had to rank him, toilet girl goes first, then backyard girl break beer Pong's not even in the game.
Speaker 2: You're seeing really ungrateful right now. We're helping you out for next week.
Speaker 4: Drunk you game were your number? You called this on yourself.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So are you gonna actually meet up with beer Pong Girl?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I guess, But I'm more disappointed that backyard Girl and toilet Girl don't want to do round two with me.
Speaker 3: I'm sure a new bathroom and backyard girl at the next party.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: If you text us the address, brookell show up. She can be all three for you at the same time.
Speaker 4: It's like a triple kid.
Speaker 2: Don't worry, I'll bring my husband to.
Speaker 6: Freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 5: Well, you know what they say. Beggars can't be choosers, And unfortunately for Joe, he's kind of trying to be too big.
Speaker 2: Yes, you choosey whatever does a begging down? Yeah, he doesn't care of me. No is your name?
Speaker 5: He was really disappointed that it wasn't bathroom Girl his top choice. It wasn't even his backup choice backyard girl. Now he's stuck with beer Pong.
Speaker 1: Lady, which she could be the cutest and the best out of all of them.
Speaker 2: He just doesn't remember you drinking too much.
Speaker 4: I just hope he never finds out that she's ranked lower than toilet girls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that is messed up.
Speaker 4: I don't know why. It just rubs me the wrong.
Speaker 2: Well, it's not a great nickname totally.
Speaker 5: It's weird that he suddenly had standards.
Speaker 4: Out of the blue.
Speaker 5: The thing is, we don't have any standards on this show, not for our listeners, not for ourselves. We love you no matter where we may have hooked up with you.
Speaker 1: That's right, That is right, jeff You know we probably have yes and so hey follow our socials at Brook and Jeffrey and shoot us a DM.
Speaker 2: Remind us where it happened.