Speaker 1: I'm a bunk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, doncate today for Friday, March seventh, goes to twenty four year old at Donnas Robinson and twenty one year old Jacoby Russell. I really hate to do this story on a Friday, but if not now when those two yns are the suspects in custody wanted for the Forest Hill murder of a thirty year old man named Ronnie Sibley and his five year old daughter, Ramani Sibley. Well, one of them is in custody. I think a donna's is in custody. I don't know both of them are. But let's go to Fox four News for the report.
Speaker 3: Police two capital murder suspects are now identified and subjects of a man hunt.
Speaker 1: They're scared, they're cowards, they're hiding.
Speaker 3: They are twenty four year old Adonis Robinson and twenty one year old Jacoby Russell. Both of Fort War's investigators say the two are the gunmen captured by surveillance cameras at a car wash Monday during the ambush and double murder of What's a Rap Artist Ronnie Sibley and his five year old daughter AREMANI.
Speaker 2: We have public Enemy number one Adonis Robinson who's also a registered sex offender Public Enemy number two, Jacobe Russell, who's.
Speaker 1: On the run.
Speaker 2: Yes, so Donna's Robinson is in custody. Jacoby Russell is on the run. At this point, I don't even know what can be said. What can I say on this radio this morning that has never been said before?
Speaker 1: And the answer is absolutely nothing.
Speaker 2: What do I tell y'all all the time, if you're paying attention to your uncle Sharlah, I tell you all the time that every day of our lives, all we are trying to do is avoid crazy, the crazy that exists within us. Okay, right here, all right, we try to avoid that. Okay. That's why I wake up and I prayed, and I meditate, and I read my daily affirmations, I set my intentions for today, and I do my best to contain the crazy that exists in this head of mine.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: That's why I thank God for therapy and all the mindful of this mechanisms I use on a daily, weekly basis to avoid crazy. But see, that's the you can somewhat contain the crazy of other people is completely out of your control. There is nothing that brother Ronnie could have done to prevent whatever was going on in the minds of Adonnas Robinson and Jacoby Russell. That's the type of crazy that we hope to avoid every day, but sometimes that crazy finds you, and that's what happened in this situation. Police say a motive for the killing is unclear, but does a motive even matter? There is not a motive you could tell me that would justify this man and his five year old daughter being shot and killed. There is nothing that would even make sense for me.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I can hear both of these brothers now saying I didn't know his daughter was in the car, or maybe they knew his daughter was in the car and didn't care. Either way, it don't matter. She's a five year old girl who was just spending some time with her father. In fact, family spokesperson Bishop Rodney McIntosh said the five year old girl was just just dropped off to her father at the car wash minutes before the deadly gunfire.
Speaker 1: I don't have anything for y'all this morning.
Speaker 2: I was born in nineteen hundred and seventy eight, and there's nothing I can say on this radio tother day that hasn't already been said a million times in my forty six years of existence.
Speaker 1: Okay. It's a cycle of.
Speaker 2: Violence that I don't know where it began, and I don't know when or if it's ever going to end.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Police have not said how the suspects new Ronnie, but they said the music industry is part of the investigation. The music industry, really, the music industry guns. I have to tell you, though, the music industry doesn't kill people, okay, And guns don't kill people.
Speaker 1: Okay. People in the music industry kill people, and people with guns kill people.
Speaker 2: The moral of the story is I understand all the external factors that push people to do certain things, but what about the internal?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: At certain times, I don't want to hear about anything else. I want to look at young men like Adonis in Jacoby and say, hey, this is your fault.
Speaker 1: Okay. Destiny is not a matter of chance.
Speaker 2: It's a matter of a choice, and you too, made a very, very, very poor choice that led to a thirty year old man and his five year old daughter getting killed. Now Donnas is in custody. Jacoby as of right now, from what I'm seeing, is still on the run. But where you're going, Jacoby Russell. Okay, stop prologing the inevitable. You're going to prison forever, and that prison center you're gonna get was earned, and that's why the judge gonna give it to you. The world is just an exhausting place, okay, and we as a people got so much to deal with.
Speaker 1: But you know one thing, I wish we didn't have to fear each other. Okay.
Speaker 2: There is a lot of opposition we as men black men have to deal with on a daily basis, and I wish I could scratch each other off that list.
Speaker 1: I'm not your op. I don't want you to be mine either.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine if we lived in a world that, no matter what else was going on, no matter what of the issues we had to deal with, we didn't have to worry about each other.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't that be nice?
Speaker 2: There is three black men gone because of this situation, and one young princess who won't get the opportunity to grow into a queen. So many families ring forever, so much trauma that's gonna take generations to hell because of the poor ch of two young niggas.
Speaker 1: That's all I.
Speaker 2: Got Because the reality is, I feel like I'm wasting my breath. Please let me mom give a Donnis Robinson and Jacoby Russell the biggest he haw.
Speaker 3: He haw he ha. You stupid mother?
Speaker 1: Are you dumb? So stupid?
Speaker 2: So sad?
Speaker 4: Did y'all see the video of his daughter's friend from school. I guess Ronnie had came and did like a Valentine's d celebration when his daughter in school and one of the little girl's dad didn't show up, so he like celebrated with them, and she made a video. Her mom posted it and was just like, I missed you in school today. It was like giving a camera her because she didn't come to school. Yeah, so sad, little baby. It's a little baby, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Thank you for that.
Speaker 2: Donkey of the Day Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull, Lamb and Soft. Don't be a donkey. When you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael to Bull dot com. And when you mess with the Bull, you get the horns.
Speaker 1: Wake that ass Earth in the morning. The Breakfast Club
Speaker 4: H