Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from coast to coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Let's get right to it. If I'm kind of stressed out and maybe you feel like maybe life has had bad luck, and you say everything is energy, how do you change that bad energy? What's the science behind things like energy changing?
Speaker 3: Great question, Rich, Okay, so bear with me because I do want to make want to make this as clear yet as simple as I can, because we don't have to know all the details of all of the science in order for it to work, but our brains are so programmed to wanting to know it that I'm going to give you the ABC's to it. There is a lot more depth, but that's not what we're going to cover today. But boy is this fun stuff. So let me dive in. I'm going to start with a quote from Nikola Tesla. If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibration. Now, everything in the universe is energy. Quantum physics has now demonstrated to us is showing to us that everything is energy. And if everything, I mean your body, yourself, your DNA, your thoughts, your emotions, every action, your traumas, your memories. All of it carries an energy. Now why is that even important? And how does that have anything to do with changing our life? Here we go, All energy has a frequency, and I'm going to give you super simple practical because i think spirituality has to have a practicality, because that's why we're here on earth, to be able to live here on earth, but to be able to expand our awareness beyond the earth plane. So all things have frequencies. For example, it's very obvious most of us can understand if you can hear me, and all the listeners that can hear us, they are hearing sound waves traveling far distances in the ether. That has frequency, and it can travel from here to there. But if you take a rock, it also has frequency. Like I can't throw a rock from here to Arizona, rich where you are. I can't throw, but I can get sound waves to you. So different frequencies have different qualities. A rock everybody knows dense, hard, seemingly immobile, but it's not versus sound waves. Now imagine then for your emotions. Grief has a very different frequency, a very different energy than joy. And if we have bottled up a lot of unhealed emotion, grief, anger, hopelessness, despair, you name it, and it's not processed. It's like it's like that rock is just sitting inside of us. And because everything's energy and all energy has a frequency, stay with me. Stay with me, because I to make it super tangible. If all energy has a frequency, what we know about frequency is that whatever frequency or energy we hold within us through the law of resonance, is what we will attract through the law of resonance. So let's say we have a lot of unhealed buried rage, anger, hate, grief. We may attract more of that if we hold unhealed stories of our parents or our ancestors. And you might say, well, how would that happen? So let me share another part of this energy story. All things are energy, including your body, your bank account, your relationships. Everything is energy. It all has different frequencies. Different frequencies can do different things. The other thing that's really important to understand is energy cannot be created or destroyed. It can only be changed from one state to another. Well, guess what, rich, that's the good news. If everything is energy, your body, your bank account, your relationships, every thought, every emotion, every trauma. What we know about energy is it can't be destroyed, but it can be changed. And so an ancestral story that hasn't been healed around lack or the patterns that for me led to a cancer diagnosis toxicity. This was energy that was passed down because remember, it can't be destroyed. So when I was conceived what they would call in the medical books as DNA or genetics, I call energetics. And if I call it energetics, in my world, it's changeable. Now, of course, there's a lot of epigenetics studies, there's a lot of research being done. Bruce Lipton amazing PhD researcher has studied we have the capacity to change even almost what ninety seven percent of our DNA is changeable. Oh wow, has everything's energy?
Speaker 2: We should, by the way, say that you're all of your stuff, your website and everything is connected at coast to coast, am if people want to go to your website and find out about what you do, so I want to make sure that Chanelle, we put that in there. So okay, let's say with all the energy thing that we've learned, so we learned that it's all connected and that you can change it. But let's say somebody is really struggling with a repeated path or in their life. Maybe they pick the same kind of bad boyfriend, or pick the same kind of you know, workplace where they have the same problems. Are you sort of going to repeat those until you redirect the energy into something else? Or I would just say, are you doomed to repeat those things until you figure it out, until you learn the lesson? Is that kind of what you're saying? Or am I taking it too far?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I think you know, whether somebody says that's you know, you know, it's like the karmic stuff what you put out comes back. You know, there's that. But I think from my perspective, I also like to see it as energy. So if there is unhealed energy of something around love, Let's say there's been trauma around love and that hasn't been healed, and as we shift the energy, and I want to use a metaphor, Rich can I do that? Because I think that the metaphor may help people understand what I.
Speaker 2: Mean, Because sure you can use metaphors. We just have a no similar rule on this show.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, so I like to teach because I like to keep it simple, since we know that energy can change and everything is energy. Let's take an example of an ice cube, and I want you to imagine, So I would want all of our listeners to imagine that their challenge, their issue. It's like an ice cube sitting in the freezer. And they've opened that darn freezer door hundreds of times, and they've looked at that ice cube and aren't, Yep, there it is. You know, there's my lack story, there's my miserable love life. Oh my god, and then they close the freezer. Has anything really changed except seeing it now? No? Right, right, The ice cube has remained the same dense, in some particular shape, with some specific frequency. It has its own vibrational frequent So it's sitting in the freezer, and we've heard our story. We've repeated our story. We've told people a million times. I keep attracting the wrong person, I keep getting migraines, I keep you know, losing money, even if I make money. These are stories. I see it, but it doesn't mean it's changed. And I think that this is where you know, when I talk about information, Well, so I taught my whole my whole journey is about helping people to take information to transformation beyond your imagination. And the transformation is about to be what I teach you now. So you're with me, right, Rich, we see the ice cuban the freezer. I'm sure you've also felt this, like I see the problem but it's not changing.
Speaker 2: Sure I've been there a million times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, me too. Okay, here's how this works, because everything's energy. If I were to open the freezer and this is what I do, this is kind of my this is what I do with people, myself included. If I see that ice cube again and again and nothing has changed, it's time for me to actually take the ice cube out of the freezer and bring it into the warmth of my hands. All of a sudden, the same ice cube. Now, I could have been there for decades, and each time you open the door, you see it, and you close it, it's the same, but instantaneously. Because that's the power we hold. But we don't remember that, we don't remember how powerful we are. Rich, and my hope is that I will instill within people the remembrance of their power. So when we take that ice cube out, that ice cube begins to instantaneously transform.
Speaker 2: So the energy is changed right in front of it.
Speaker 3: Change.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's still the same material. It's still water, it's still it's still used to be frozen, right right.
Speaker 3: Interesting, if I had a bunch of ice cubes floating through my body, they would be not the same in terms of the way the body would work, as when that same ice cube changes its vibrational frequency, it's state of existence to water, which is now free flowing that energy that would shift. So that's the shift. Remember earlier in the first segment, we were talking about a process the ATM people want. So the A stands for awakening or awareness. We have to know what we need to change or what we want to change. The T is the transformational work. That's the part that's the crux of the healing. The M stands for manifestation. The challenge I face, or that most people face in this is they want to jump to the M first. Well, I want to manifest this and it's not working. I'm doing positive affirmations, they're not working. I've tried this. This stuff doesn't work. It's woo woo because it hasn't changed. No, maybe your energy hasn't been able to change, and my favorite three letter word is yet we just have to remember how, we have to learn how to do it, and it's possible. So the m which is the manifestation, that's the piece everyone. I want to manifest health, I want to manifest more money, I want to manifest a better career, our peace.
Speaker 1: Our love.
Speaker 3: If we go straight there and try just doing positive affirmations, it's like putting seeds of flowers in a bed of weeds? Who does that? But if we take the time to step back and look at the process, let me become aware of my patterns, let me see what's going on, and then let me learn how to transform that energy. Now I have a new vibrational frequency because I've transformed the energy from the ice cube to the liquid, from grief, excuse me, to joy, from anger to acceptance, whatever that is. I've shifted the vibrational frequency of something. Now through the law of resence, I will the law of residence allows me to attract or bring towards me, or I will move towards it rather than repel it. Because everything is energy, we change when we change our thoughts, our emotions, and our actions were actually changing energy totally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So if you're dating. Let's say you've got a terrible boyfriend right now, you should just be throwing out all the ice in your freezer and just wait for the change.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, that would be nice, But really, what what I find? Because I believe rich that there's a purpose that we're here, and I believe that part of our purpose is an evolutionary purpose, and so we have to be willing to do the change. We have to be willing to say I want to be able to see and feel with compassion, because then what I'm going to do is I'm going to transmute the energy. Again, I can talk about a lot of the principles behind it, which I don't want to bore everybody with, but there are ways that we actually elevate frequency.
Speaker 2: Oh here's a good one. I want to ask you about this. Since we're on that that that path to change that you're talking about, and you said you want to give somebody something practical, there's something. There's an exercise that I know that you've talked about and I've read about it on your website. And let's say somebody's listening who needs to make a tough decision. Let's say whether it's to stay with somebody or maybe set them free and go your own path. You kind of do a breathing exercise where you kind of explain that your body already knows your soul. You knows what to do, You just have to pay attention to it. Can you explain that in the last couple of minutes we have left before we get a break here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so our breath is underutilized. It's the boke ends of our life, right. We come in, first thing we do is breathe in, and then the last thing we do is breathe out. And our breath actually moves energy, but our breath also connects us deeper to our being. So what you're saying is you, because I believe that we've done this, Huh, we can connect. If we're at a crossroads, I can help you get and you can even work with this on your own, but help you get to a more grounded place. And that's where breath comes in. You come into that grounded space and you begin to touch the depths of your heart and soul and there is guidance there that will lean you into a path, a direction, and obviously there's work to be done around it. But yes, you absolutely when we lead from the heart and soul, we will be guided to exactly what is aligned for us.
Speaker 2: So what you do You maybe asked the question like, Okay, I'm going to stay in this relationship and how does your breath feel? And then you think, okay, well, maybe I'll let this relationship go and just pay attention to what your body's doing and what feels like. It's closer to breathing easy and breathing without care as kind of your body is saying yeah, here's the direction you should go. Or am I getting that wrong? Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, no, it's very similar. So yes, your breath, but really more than just breath is quieting the mind. That's the big one, so that we can drop into the heart space and we can really connect more deeply. And then what we do is we really look and feel at what are my options. Let's say I could stay in the relationship and be miserable. I could stay in the relationship but actually create change, or the third option is I have to walk away. And when we sit with those three as if there are three forks in the road, and we really give ourselves permission to work through some things and sit in that space, we will notice that we will feel like leaning into one more than the other.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast a M every week night at one a m. Eastern, and go to Coast to Coast a m dot com for more