Speaker 1: After two weeks of the Phoenies are self important award show highlighting the best of boy meets World from our own rewatch podcast, we wanted to have one more swing at it, but this time it's the Penies. These are awards for pod meets World, our own inside joke universe that we have had so much fun sharing with all of you, and truthfully the most fun we had throughout the journey. So as always, we have categories the nominees, but we can feel free to bring in a write in candidate into the mix. So let's start with a biggie guest on Hodmeats World who made us laugh the most?
Speaker 2: Can we first have a write in for the penies?
Speaker 3: We ended up No, I chose that and there's no ridings.
Speaker 4: It's penies, Hey, just sounds like an insult.
Speaker 3: It's then the big Penies.
Speaker 4: Well, it sounds like it's like small penis Awards pies.
Speaker 3: We're gonna call them the big penies.
Speaker 5: The smallest peenie exactly is that the size of your peenie.
Speaker 6: It's not the size of the peenie, it's how you wiggle the worm.
Speaker 7: My god, initially off the rails and we haven't even gone to the first one yet.
Speaker 1: Great Okay For guests who made us laugh the most? Is it Adam Scott? That was a very funny episode with the reveal of the hug at the end.
Speaker 3: Was it Dom Irrera who was.
Speaker 1: Making jokes the whole time, Let's put it that way, making jokes. Was it Lee Norris in his first ever Podmeets World appearance.
Speaker 3: Was it Glenn Mercer? Oh? His Glen was funny, funny sense of humor.
Speaker 2: Glenn was funny.
Speaker 1: Jeff Manel we laugh all the time every time Jeff is on?
Speaker 3: Or was it six Carrot time?
Speaker 2: Is there anybody else I feel like we're missing?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we're missing for sure.
Speaker 6: Well it's a question of like if we're just doing m laugh laughed the most.
Speaker 8: This is a pretty good list. I'm trying to think.
Speaker 2: Glenn Mercer came out of nowhere.
Speaker 3: Glenn Mercer came out of nowhere. It cracked us up. You know what, Loss made us laugh a lot.
Speaker 2: Dusty, Yeah, Dusty was another good one.
Speaker 7: That was also the build up where we thought we were doing something else then threw the surprise at us. That was.
Speaker 8: Well, I think it's Adam Scott.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Also Howard bust gang. I'd like to throw a bus gang in the X.
Speaker 2: It was great, Yeah, funny, very funny.
Speaker 7: But yeah, Adam was that's pretty funny again, I Glenn, I think because I just wasn't expecting it, I know, And that was such a funny interview.
Speaker 3: It is tough Adam Scott or Glenn Mercer. Those are those are two both dry senses of humor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it was Adam.
Speaker 3: I think it was Adam Scott. I think it was Adam Scott.
Speaker 2: It's just what he needs is another award.
Speaker 3: It's bad for him. Let's give him an award.
Speaker 2: Seriously, he doesn't enough.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, Adam Scott, you just won a big peniel.
Speaker 2: Give you a long day.
Speaker 7: Oh god, a big hard penie. Congratulations.
Speaker 3: I would not have added that.
Speaker 1: No, No, it's just the penies are they're they're a large award, you know, not always.
Speaker 2: Sometimes they're an average award. And that's okay, Danielle.
Speaker 1: Average best inside joke.
Speaker 3: Oh this is gonna be hard. Inside.
Speaker 1: We have hold the plane for mincus a classic. The inmates in the audience seat four C, Steve's having a baby feeni burying bodies in his garden, the Ricky Ferris impression. Do we all know that the best woman is a man? Some friend you are, Sebastian friend.
Speaker 3: Sebastian. That's how they get you.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 6: I think we can remove hold the plane for Macus because that's not really our inside joke that was. I think we can take away Steve's having a baby because that was a Boy Meets World inside joke.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think we can take away the Ricky Ferris impression.
Speaker 5: Oh it's so good, but it's it's not really an inside joke.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 6: I think in general anything because even like some friend you turned out to be, that's like, there's nothing to do with Boy Meets World.
Speaker 4: That's just funny.
Speaker 6: So you should try and find something has to do with Boy Meets World that came up organically in conversation and then just became a runner.
Speaker 8: So I would say, I.
Speaker 7: Can tell you one that people tell say to me all the time at conventions and stuff like that, and I hear all over the place.
Speaker 2: Is that how they get you?
Speaker 8: Yeah, boy meets World.
Speaker 6: That was just.
Speaker 3: Bodies in the Garden.
Speaker 4: That's a good one.
Speaker 6: I think Seat for c is hysterical because it has to do with Pod Meets World.
Speaker 3: Seat for C would be my choice.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I also think the best woman is a man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty great.
Speaker 6: It's brilliant and it's like us analyzing the show accurate yet it's very funny and you know.
Speaker 7: And that's also writer. You and I came up with that. So pretty great that we get to take that entirely. Yeah, no, those are those are all pretty good.
Speaker 5: The Seat for C that that was so epic was then rolling it into when we went to WWE, and it literally happened right after.
Speaker 1: That's the thing that I think makes it the best is that without anyone needing to come up and say I love this inside joke, it just played out.
Speaker 3: Organically national scale and then became something.
Speaker 1: All the comments were people who were listeners of Pod Meats World going, this is unbelievable.
Speaker 7: By the way, my German cousins were in uh from out of town from Germany this last weekend and my cousin Arthur said, I saw the w w eclip of you and Danielle with your name not under it in Germany.
Speaker 2: Ohow, so I mean it went yeah, maybe ye think it's Seats for C.
Speaker 1: It is the best inside joke of pod Meats World seat for c Congratulations, you've got a giant peenie yes.
Speaker 8: Every time.
Speaker 7: I mean it's so big, though, I'm gonna need a seat four B to do this.
Speaker 4: I feel like I feel ashamed for some reason.
Speaker 3: I just don't purity culture. Writer, It's just beardy. Culture has really gotten to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, take off your peenie ring.
Speaker 1: What about the most surprising revelation to have been revealed on Podmeats World?
Speaker 3: Was it that.
Speaker 1: Trina was told we didn't want her in the finale? Is it that Danielle that's me had.
Speaker 3: A crush on writer? Is it that Will.
Speaker 1: Thought about asking out Danielle? Is it Adam Scott and Rider huh? Hug it Rider had a pony? Is it the sheer audacity of lobster placements that was amazing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is it that Blake and Ethan drank forties in their trailer?
Speaker 7: I would have to say to me, this is between two agree, It's between Trina was told that we didn't want her in the finale yep, and the Adam Scott and Rider hug those those are my two because you having a crush on Rider.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like but also she knew.
Speaker 5: Surprising, but it's also a young girl having a crush on young boy, not the biggest thing in the world kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those are probably the two.
Speaker 3: I completely agree.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, they were definitely the most surprising.
Speaker 7: I was amazed by the Trina thing.
Speaker 1: So was I until one until the shock wore off, and I went, oh, of course, oh of course.
Speaker 6: Right, what the thing about the Adam Scott one, It's like, still doesn't make sense. Yeah, why wouldn't I have hugged him? I always hugged everybody.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 4: We still haven't figured out what was going on exactly.
Speaker 2: I would kill to be able to watch that.
Speaker 4: I still have no idea.
Speaker 6: I think I only have positive memories of working with Adam Scott, Like, there's no reason that I would have freaked out about It's just I know, and.
Speaker 1: Yet it's it's so it's still such a mystery where I mean truly I was shocked at first, but that shock the minute it wore off, I was like, right, of course, why would some why why would it be any other way than someone blaming it on us?
Speaker 2: Right, So you know, yeah, we've seen that happen several times.
Speaker 1: So yeah, well yeah, we had that had been revealed to us many times. So yeah, I'm gonna go. I'm going to go with the Adam Scott hug gate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I agree.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, most surprising revelation. You've got an enormous peenie.
Speaker 4: Adam Scott has two penies. Let's start the rumor now two penies.
Speaker 7: Multiple penie.
Speaker 6: Oh gosh, why did we come up with the names again?
Speaker 2: This is why I asked no writings.
Speaker 7: Best Cock Award goes to It's like, God, we're not even hiding it anymore.
Speaker 3: We have the most unhinged moment of the podcast?
Speaker 1: Is it when Danielle that's me is thirsty at the people?
Speaker 2: That was such a great moment.
Speaker 3: Thirsty.
Speaker 8: That was a great moment, isn't it?
Speaker 4: What else happened that?
Speaker 2: I feel like?
Speaker 4: What did you made a joke? Will something happened to your pants?
Speaker 3: And what was?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: That was?
Speaker 2: They cried hilaryerous to that. I was so wet.
Speaker 9: I was we were discussing Andrew Eagan box KARATEI. Oh my god, Crotcherati.
Speaker 1: Write in moment is number TWOCHARATEI from Sleepover episodes?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh? Was it when Rider held up his grappling hook. He founded a tree. I've been looking forward for years. God was it when Lindsay McKeon only remember Steve.
Speaker 5: Nick it was you though it was you Danielle during the interview.
Speaker 2: That was the key to that whole thing.
Speaker 3: Just do you remember that that you're here?
Speaker 2: Do you know that you're here right now?
Speaker 3: Do you ever worry that you have been men in black minded?
Speaker 7: Rask?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it was great.
Speaker 4: I remember hearing this lady singing.
Speaker 3: Yes on the.
Speaker 1: Radio at craft Service after coming out of a wardrop Ford. Okay, yes, how about when Ryder didn't laugh at Babe Pig in the City.
Speaker 2: That's one of my favorite moments. That's personally one of my favorite moments going on.
Speaker 5: And we're losing it, you know, and then he's like, what's so funny?
Speaker 1: How about when Will did an impression of Lily from the Saturday Morning Cartoon special?
Speaker 4: It's still Will, what.
Speaker 1: Did you even say?
Speaker 3: It was just a doubt and what's the cardoon?
Speaker 4: And it's not even Lily said you just.
Speaker 2: When you're like, what do we need to walk away? Yes, because we had.
Speaker 6: Like a full minute of just silent crying cry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was I could not.
Speaker 8: That that can take it for me?
Speaker 3: I know, unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Is it when Danielle that's me mistakes Mark Paul Gossler for James vanderby.
Speaker 8: I mean, that's an amazing moment.
Speaker 2: I couldn't have planned that. You couldn't have written it out. No, I mean it was so perfect. That was because you set it up first. You were like.
Speaker 3: Just without even Yeah.
Speaker 1: He's like, oh well, I often get a mistake guests.
Speaker 3: So weird. There's nothing alike.
Speaker 1: I don't understand.
Speaker 2: Walking with your kid and he's like, what what great? Rest in peace, James.
Speaker 3: Yes, rest in peace, James Vanderbeek. It could also be Caesar Warm bowles.
Speaker 7: That you just oh my god, because it started so that the joys it started to because you always do the same thing when you're reading our ads. When we have our ad spots, you always start with the name of the spot and how long it is, so you're like Caesar.
Speaker 2: Warm bowls thirty and.
Speaker 3: It started that it can't get right, can for me? I don't know that we're going to ever beat Krasherati.
Speaker 6: We're tring Boxerati Rika.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: And it was so fast that he came up with the comment about my Krasherati.
Speaker 6: I mean, that's that whole experience of like at the Airbnb for the and we were just we lost it.
Speaker 4: We were all laughing song.
Speaker 7: I know, I was soaking wet, like I was in a pool, like you're.
Speaker 3: So it was so hot in there.
Speaker 1: That's why I was so thirsty, so thirsty Croutcherati.
Speaker 3: We died about the Saturday Morning Cartoons special for me.
Speaker 7: James Vanderbeek though that Mark Paul James thing. It was, that's got to be honorable mention, really so good.
Speaker 1: It's a it was a great, perfect, perfectly set up mistake.
Speaker 3: But I don't know that it was that that. It was that unhinged.
Speaker 1: The way we responded to Crotcherati and the way we responded to that, I.
Speaker 3: Was unhinged, like we lost.
Speaker 4: It, lost our brains.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't know that we need to pick one. It's one of those two.
Speaker 2: Nice, I'll take it. I'll take it.
Speaker 8: Will you get the peenie?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have a beautiful crotch.
Speaker 4: Your crotch gets the peenie.
Speaker 7: It must be Saturday night because I got so many peenies around me.
Speaker 3: You're bucked.
Speaker 2: They're rounded by penies. I got bucked.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: All right, how about our favorite wrestler interview? We didn't want you a lot of wrestlers with or without writer?
Speaker 2: Writer? Who's your favorite?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 4: I actually do have my favorite, and it's not on this list.
Speaker 3: Well write it in. Who is it?
Speaker 4: Actually came brother love what's his real name?
Speaker 6: Bruce Pritchard because yeah, I thought it was insightful and interesting, and also he had boy me's worlds because he was actually around back when we did the episode.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's write that in.
Speaker 2: I like Matt fully, it should probably be on the list.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, Mick Foley should be on there tape.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right, So our favorite wrestler interview with or without writer, we had to write in for writer Bruce Pritchard. We have a write in from Will Mick Foley. So we have CM punk, Livin dom aj Lee, Dan Housen, Rea Ripley, Bailey, Charlotte Flair, Kit Wilson, and then, like I mentioned, Bruce Prichard or mc foley, is.
Speaker 2: Rea Ripley the one you have a crush on?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a pretty great interview.
Speaker 3: I was loved that interview.
Speaker 7: Really interesting, vulnerable, vulnerable and hearing just about the whole like I don't know because you got it from Charlotte Flair too, the whole kind of like, hmm, you hate me because I'm good at what I do. I was really interesting. Dan Housen, that first Dan Housen interview was pretty great as well.
Speaker 5: Yep, there are there. I mean, they're entertainers, so it's sampunk. I mean again, these are entertainers, so they come on and they give great interviews. These are people that are very easy to talk to, They're very animated, they have great stories.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this is a toss up for me.
Speaker 1: I agree with you writer about Bruce. One of the things I think that was really interesting about Bruce's interview is that he had been there when we did the Boy Meets World episode and he had perspective from behind the scenes that we did not have, could not have questions that could be answered. And so even though he doesn't feel like a wrestler in the traditional sense, because he's not in the current like the modern day WWE wrestling, he's not a face of wrestling, it was probably the most insightful wrestling interview that most directly ties to Boy Meets World.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm good with that, all right.
Speaker 3: Congratulations Bruce Pritchard brother love you.
Speaker 1: Want a Penie felt uncomfortable dapping it too much more than that, all right? How about our best side quest recap Summertime, Switch Game, Box one point zero, Munchie and Munchy strikes Back, Awesome Camp Nowhere, the Random Years, the Saturday Morning Cartoon Special or BOXERAATEI.
Speaker 8: I mean, I think Saturday Morning Cartoon Special.
Speaker 2: We had so much fun doing so much fun.
Speaker 5: We had so much more fun recapping it than we did actually God.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Also I like that now.
Speaker 1: When I think of that Saturday Morning Cartoon Special, I don't just think of its total.
Speaker 6: All I think about is will Phone acting yes horribly really telling.
Speaker 2: Us to sit.
Speaker 4: I mean, I just it makes it makes me so happy.
Speaker 6: There we took like a nightmare memory and flipped it with our podcast.
Speaker 8: It's just the coolest thing ever.
Speaker 5: To Panga showing up fully dressed the first thing in the morning, sometimes.
Speaker 6: In the morning candy and talking about how we're watching ourselves on TV.
Speaker 1: Don't you mention coming back from Hawaii. I was on vacation in Hawaii.
Speaker 7: It's like a right, so who Yeah, it was nuts, It was nuts.
Speaker 1: I oh it's so good, all right, congratulations Saturday Morning Cartoon Special. You can't be within five hundred yards of a school if I give you this award, so you just know you have it.
Speaker 3: We're going to keep it here for you. You you will win that.
Speaker 1: And now we have the best podswap. We have done quite a few podswaps. We did Step by Step with Keenan and Lincoln give You Deja Vu.
Speaker 6: Swapping pods spots just the bleachers pod swapping, no big deal.
Speaker 1: We did How I Met Your Mother, How We Made Your Mother podswap. We did Full House with how Rude Tannerito's. We did Scrubbing in Office Ladies, Melrose Place, the Sense Defunct, Still the Place Podcast, and Glee.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to throw it out there.
Speaker 7: Going there doing it in person, meeting them us, watching an episode and watching an episode Office Ladies was awesome.
Speaker 3: Yes, it was truly.
Speaker 2: Everything else was great too, but that was just an experience onto itself.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: Also it did make it better that we were there in person and that they had never seen our show. We had well we have seen their show of course, but like you know, it was fun. It was a really it was really well done.
Speaker 4: Also real showcasing his insane memory. I think, like the fact that they kept being blown away, but it.
Speaker 8: Was so awesome.
Speaker 6: It was it was like, no, we're not joking, he actually has this kind of a memory. And then they kept kind of testing you and you knew everything. That was amazing. Yeah, oh amazing.
Speaker 1: It's so great to watch that happen in live time. He's like our party trick. He was he was the he was our circus clown. It was pretty great. So congratulations, Office Lady's Best Podswap.
Speaker 3: You have won the penie. The best thing we discovered in a recap?
Speaker 1: Is it when Matthew Lawrence said yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: Came t F yeah yeah it was?
Speaker 1: Was it the food photos above the kitchen sink in the apartments?
Speaker 8: A pretty great one because was it.
Speaker 1: The Vegas show girl in the background of Career Day?
Speaker 3: Was it the O. J.
Speaker 1: Simpson jersey in Chubby's? Was it the pool ball in the guy's butt?
Speaker 4: I don't remember this.
Speaker 2: I don't either.
Speaker 7: What wait, there was some episode where the guys post is Yeah, right, I do remember that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, wow, I do not remember that.
Speaker 6: And one of us noticed it and pointed it out, and we made a whole thing must have I really don't that's gone.
Speaker 4: I would say the lobster being.
Speaker 2: I was going to say the same thing on as.
Speaker 6: Many scenes as you know, as we discovered, Like that was really cool to discover, But I guess we knew about the lobster, so yeah, that doesn't count.
Speaker 1: Is it the blood splatter in Tapenga's dad's apartment.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you about murder.
Speaker 6: I think food photos in the kitchen speaks to like a whole department doing a joke that we noticed now did not have any clues because I feel like, you know, yeah, like the whole idea that there's like an an inside joke among our crew that we now noticed and acknowledged and were able to appreciate.
Speaker 4: That's like, to me, the coolest like polar World thing.
Speaker 6: Because we knew about the lobster exactly, we knew about the lobster.
Speaker 4: It was just how brazen it was. Watching it was cool.
Speaker 6: But like that seeing that there was an inside joke among our crew that we did not know about back in the day, but now we got to discover.
Speaker 8: That's so cool.
Speaker 1: I agree, and the fact that it shows the general feeling of that set, which was levity and and humor and still within the completely professional confines of the show. This is a college apartment. Yeah, they have a picture of meatballs in the kitchen, you know, Okay, I couldn't couldn't love that anymore.
Speaker 7: Honorable mention to Matt Lawrence is, yeah, because my favorite moments of years.
Speaker 1: Definitely definitely my favorite actor choice for ways to leave a little Easter egg in a in a scene, although there were some pretty funny ones that Ben did as well.
Speaker 8: Like fifty of them.
Speaker 6: I mean, yeah, most of season seven is Ben slipping in jokes like.
Speaker 7: Believe it, I don't believe constantly.
Speaker 3: Yep. So good?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 1: What about the craziest thing that happened? Is it that the Halloween episode or what we called the Halloween what we call a Halloween episode, and then with Sean actually fell on Halloween?
Speaker 7: Yah?
Speaker 2: Me wid.
Speaker 3: On Halloween?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty good.
Speaker 3: Is it that Jensen's gallbladder died while we were on tour?
Speaker 2: That was such.
Speaker 4: The way he treated his gall bladder, he knew that it was bound.
Speaker 7: I'm amazing it's the only organ that died in him while we were on tour. He was doing everything at the time. Remember he's like tour manager and running around and doing all this stuff. I'm amazing made it through.
Speaker 1: Is it that Danielle that's me helped recover Bonnie Morgan's stolen car.
Speaker 2: It's a pretty good one.
Speaker 4: I don't remember this.
Speaker 3: What happened is unbelievable. It's possible.
Speaker 1: I never even told the story on Pod Meets World, but I think I did.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 4: I don't remember this.
Speaker 1: So Bonnie Morgan, the original to Panga had has a very classic.
Speaker 2: Old car or something grandfather.
Speaker 1: Yes, maybe her grandfather's, and it was stolen. And I saw that she had posted about it. And then I went to the Facebook crime stoppers for the San Fernando Valley and somebody had posted that some suspicious activity was going on with this car, with this car, So I I send this message, FYI, I posted about your car and my stories. And my friend who works at Drybar says he saw a car identical to yours parked outside yesterday. It might be worth contacting the Tapanga Village mall to inquire about video footage to see if it's yours. And then I saw on Crimebusters the car has been found. Yay, she said, Danielle, you are amazing. I've been absolutely crippled by grief and unable to move. I haven't even seen the Crimebuster site. A stunt person in our community, Lorie Seaman, called us and we are on our way there right now. I will have a look at the Crimebuster's post because this is an absolute miracle.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, So that was wild. That was absolutely wild? So cool?
Speaker 1: Is it that writer danced at a Phillies game that was a pretty crazy.
Speaker 6: Place that happened, never seen before, probably never see again. Never writer at a sports team game?
Speaker 1: Is it because we stayed the night at the Boy Meets World house because a listener found it on Airbnb?
Speaker 3: Hm?
Speaker 7: I feel like we're missing a bunch as well, especially from stuff on tour.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, like a whole bunch of stuff happened on tour that I know.
Speaker 7: We're forgetting some some stuff that was probably pretty crazy.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: I know. I feel like these aren't even the list. This isn't out there. These are not the list of craziest things that happen.
Speaker 2: You remember, was it Seattle or Portland?
Speaker 7: When McCollough was like accosted outside the shoved like shoved to get get Yeah, that was a crazy one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: The guy ripping up Danielle's photos.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's.
Speaker 1: Photos and throwing them like confetti in the air in the class walk because I wouldn't sign.
Speaker 7: You didn't sign it because we just announced we had just.
Speaker 3: From autographs seekers who were going to sell them.
Speaker 6: Like.
Speaker 1: It wasn't like people who ran into us randomly, people who waited outside the airport for us because they knew when we were flying in. And I said, it makes me feel unsafe. We all agreed, it's an unsafe feeling. It's not comfortable. We're not going to do it because we don't want you to do this anymore. We don't want you waiting for us outside the airport. And then they did anyway, and they followed us. They met us at the gate, followed us all the way through the airport, then waited for us at luggage, then waited for us to get our luggage, walked outside with me, and when I said I'm sorry, man, I'm not going to sign it, he said fine, And everyone turns and looks at him, and he ripped up the picture.
Speaker 3: He was the headshot.
Speaker 1: He was holding into a tiny little pieces went into the sidewalk.
Speaker 2: It was just it better.
Speaker 4: He just yelled.
Speaker 5: But you remember that wasn't actually the end of the story, because you remember that when were cancer, our flights were canceled and.
Speaker 2: No riders didn't It was just you and me.
Speaker 5: Somebody went into the computer canceled.
Speaker 6: Hold on, hold on, craziest thing, what about me? Just losing the leather leather jacket is up there. I mean, we get the leather jacket, we find it, it's the right model, I wear it one night on stage, and then we lose.
Speaker 4: At the next The story is even worse.
Speaker 6: We did, and we were tired. I think Will had probably drunk a little too much the night before. You forgot.
Speaker 4: You keep your head in.
Speaker 2: The game, because don't you remember it.
Speaker 5: We got the jacket, It was mailed to the hotel. Then we forgot to bring it to the stage. So Susan ran back to the hotel and picked up the jacket. We got it there just in time, wear it and everyone's like, oh, oh my god. And then you left it at the freaking airport because it was that massive line. We were in Philly or Pittsburgh, or something. There is that massive line to get to the to get to our our whatever.
Speaker 7: It was at the it was.
Speaker 6: On the parking lot shuttle, so there's no hotline to call. No, it's not an independent company. It's like part of the airport shuttle system.
Speaker 8: Oh, it's the stupidest.
Speaker 7: I wonder if it's still how long they keep stuff, Like if there's still a Lost and found, if somebody finally turned.
Speaker 6: Leftos a different desks, different remember nothing.
Speaker 3: Well I'm going with that one.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Leather jacket, the cursed leather jacket.
Speaker 1: This award is called the Holy Award. This is the most holy s moment, most surprising guest on bod Meets World was it? Bonnie Morgan, Adam Scott, Dusty the Stalker Family, We Love the Stalkers. Phil Rosenthal or Matt Johnson from Nirvana, the band the show.
Speaker 2: Wait, Phil Rosenthal, the creator of.
Speaker 3: The guy who sung the theme song.
Speaker 2: Oh right.
Speaker 6: I mean I think in terms of like bringing a story full circle. Bonnie Morgan and the fact that she was willing to come on and tell her story and to be as cool as she was about the whole thing was like that's awesome, and like, you know, a lot of a lot of the other ones are like awesome too and surprising, but they were like not as like also healing, yeah, whereas I feel like the Bonnie Morgan was like her willingness to come on was not like it was also about like just you know, healing and coming together as like a little kid actor community and being able to just like hold hands and be like we all went through this and like even though you lost in this situation, and Danielle you know, quote unquote one like we were all sort of kids, like we all can't take responsibility for this thing that happened. And I feel like that was super huge Lane, and like, yeah, do it for all of us.
Speaker 8: So I say that, but yeah, I agree with that.
Speaker 3: I agree completely.
Speaker 1: I feel like also being able to give her a certain amount of credit for the fact that she held that role and that part originally and no.
Speaker 4: Effort that Michael basically developed to Pango.
Speaker 3: Around around her that was new for.
Speaker 6: I mean, I thought she literally just auditioned. The fact that she had been for weeks developing this character. Meeting with Michael multiple times indicates to me that, like so much of Tapango was basically written for her and then you know it didn't work out, which is.
Speaker 1: Just yeah, oh yeah, Bonnie Morgan, it was uh yeah, it was like you said, it was a full journey in one episode.
Speaker 7: It was very.
Speaker 1: Healing and uh for everyone involved. So the Holyes Award, Bonnie Morgan, You've won a Peenie.
Speaker 3: I know you guys love it.
Speaker 6: Most Predictable Podmes World Tropes. Number one writer can't make wrestling tape days. Number two will mentions Mash. Number three writer asks what is happening? Number four just says Danielle.
Speaker 5: So I don't know if Danielle maybe says wow, wows.
Speaker 4: I think I think it's I Will mentions Mash.
Speaker 8: It's that.
Speaker 2: I also have another one.
Speaker 7: I say I hear all because you know, I listen all these back to do some medics and stuff like that. I say either I have a question or just very briefly, I say those two things all the time.
Speaker 2: I have a question very briefly, I have a question all the time.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I mean, but from day one, episode one, we joked about how often we were going to have to hear about Mash.
Speaker 6: Yep, and he still brings it up because Mash is the best. Yeah, it's watch four episodes last night. Oh my god, watch it every night, all asleep to it every single night, every single night for years. Yeah yeah, I mean yeah, I think because you do it, so you do it still on ironically of course. Yeah, there's no irony around me, because I feel like there's irony around like the other ones.
Speaker 4: There's no iron You still are just gonna mention.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I have a question very briefly, just briefly, what.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's a wrong, guys, it's a row.
Speaker 4: We're just doing a podcast.
Speaker 2: I started realizing daand yell.
Speaker 7: Sometimes the wow is folding a beat while she studies her notes to get to the next question, and so she's.
Speaker 4: Like, wow, how did you then?
Speaker 3: That's so fun so funny.
Speaker 4: It's so funny.
Speaker 3: That's so funny.
Speaker 4: And then the other one for me is I call everything a bummer.
Speaker 3: Definitely.
Speaker 6: That's a vulnerant because it's like I don't want to say like that sucked, it was really bad, so I just go, you know what it is, it's just it's a bummer.
Speaker 4: It's a bummer that we.
Speaker 6: Made that choice and that that happened in borders world history.
Speaker 4: That's a bummer.
Speaker 2: I know, we're missing a bunch too.
Speaker 5: I have a feeling this is going to be the question that we're going to get the most feedback on, where it's like, oh, and this.
Speaker 4: Is all the time writer Ji's nose.
Speaker 6: Whenever this happens, we're gonna have you missed the whole bunch of stuff? Yeah, bummer so funny, very funny.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: An episode of I'm Just Curious, I have a question. Thank you all for joy us for this episode of Podmeets World. As always, you can follow us on Instagram pod meets World Show. You can send us your emails pod meets World Show at gmail dot com. And we've got merch.
Speaker 2: Well, I want a bunch, so I'm going to go back and play with my peenies.
Speaker 3: Merch Podmeetsworldshow dot com. We love you all.
Speaker 7: Pod dismissed, big art, Peenie congratulations.
Speaker 1: Pod Meets World is an iHeart podcast produced and hosted by Danielle fischl Wilfridell and Writer Strong. Executive producers Jensen Karp and Amy Sugarman, Executive in charge of production, Danielle Romo, producer and editor, Tara sudbachsch producer, Maddy Moore engineer and Boy Meets World superfan Easton Allen. Our theme song is by Kyle Morton of Typhoon. Follow us on Instagram at Podmeets World Show or email us at Podmeets World Show at gmail dot com