Speaker 1: He is drinks chess, motherfucking podcast man.
Speaker 2: He's a legends every Queens rapper.
Speaker 3: He's agreed as your boy in O R. He's a Miami hip hop mioneer on up his dj E f N.
Speaker 2: Together they drink it up with some of the biggest players you know what I mean. And the most professional unprofessional podcast and your number one source for drunk drink chan days.
Speaker 3: New Year's It's time for drink champs. Drink up, motherfuck mother? Would it good?
Speaker 4: Be hoping?
Speaker 3: He sup? This is your boy in o R.
Speaker 1: E one up his dj E f N. This Milla tap me crazy.
Speaker 3: All drink champs?
Speaker 1: Have you have a mixer?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: This guest here is a repeat offender. He has been on here every time. We have a great interview. It doesn't matter if he drinks, smoke whatever. He's Uh, he's I found out. I think it's three hundred million or something that he's out here. Uh, one of the greatest catalogs ever in hip hop. Every time he comes, he starts controversy.
Speaker 3: We're gonna were gonna keep it light.
Speaker 1: He's not drinking, I'm not drinking, but we're gonna still have fun.
Speaker 3: In case you don't know.
Speaker 1: One of the best executives and hip hop ever, the Lift.
Speaker 3: Yes, motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Yes, So how you doing I'm hearing about this movie.
Speaker 3: What does this movie tell us what it's about? Well, that was why I sold my masses, So let me.
Speaker 5: Backtrack, Okay, cool, I had I had a plan, you know, and I was basically I said, I'm gonna sell my past to invest in my future.
Speaker 1: So it's the masters, not the publishing. A lot of people thought it was publishing.
Speaker 3: I sold everything, he sold every damn he.
Speaker 1: Saw the publisher too. Goddamnles make a noise.
Speaker 6: I sold the pub I sold producer royalties and my masters, which is the biggest part of it. And I think it like I was just saying that, like I started a trend after I sold my ship.
Speaker 3: I just started. I started seeing everyone selling three hundred sold theirs.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm not going to say three hundred follow my trend because Leo is a greedy bastard.
Speaker 3: No, he started three hundred or five. Thought Leo got out of that already. He went to Google.
Speaker 1: So that was like Kevin and Julie the other three hundred, it was that it was Leo.
Speaker 3: Leo still got that.
Speaker 1: It's make some noise for that money.
Speaker 5: Le Leo sold for four hundred. I'm quite sure Leo got the bulk of that force.
Speaker 3: So they sold three hundred for four hundred. Yes, that's it.
Speaker 4: But I didn't.
Speaker 6: I feel I didn't have an effect on Leo because he's getting what he's doing.
Speaker 3: But you know, all of the the artists, the futures, the.
Speaker 5: Justin Deever and I think they looked at me and it was like, wow, how much money he had?
Speaker 3: A hundred? See what we get.
Speaker 6: You know, when you come up and grow up in the hood, A hundred is a hundred, y'all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but nobody can relate to a hundred in the hood.
Speaker 4: Though, got it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna keep it a hundred.
Speaker 5: Even if you're from the hood and you get presented a hundred, it's hard for you not to give a fuck about the nostalgic And I don't give a fuck right right, Like my mom's and my whole family is good.
Speaker 1: How does this work to give you the whole hundred? Like after you signed, it's like, hey, here, the whole hunted.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm sure it's all negotiable, but he probably like, yeah.
Speaker 1: That it broken up. That give me the whole and he's like a lot.
Speaker 5: They give it all that on a two hundred million line of credit. Oh yeah, I remember you saying wow. Because the guy been Ben Fishbury. He's a big executive at pimp called pimp Co is like a trillion dollar company and Pimpco Pimpco, pim Oh, okay, get to know them. They got bread, they got like unreal bread.
Speaker 3: And the guy.
Speaker 5: Ben took a liking to me. He just took a liking to me, and we would go to lunch and things. So he was like, why are you selling your things? He says, if you don't mind me asking, I said, well, I want to make movies. I want to make I want to start a new catalog.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I want to do more soundtracks, new artists. So it's not like I'm retiring. I want to do other things and this money will help. He said, well, you ain't got to spend your money.
Speaker 5: He said.
Speaker 3: He's like, I give you the money.
Speaker 1: For the movies or for the catalogs or whatever.
Speaker 3: Wow, because it says a line of credit that's to invest in all these projects.
Speaker 5: So he put up like when he told me it was funny. He said, yeah, we're a two point five trillion dollar company.
Speaker 3: I said, excuse me, So you was at the Illuminati me when you're mam, meet him? I don't know, go down?
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Guys like this guy?
Speaker 4: You know what do you like?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 6: Olivier Chaston who bought my masses with iconic class. He put me with him, and again he just took a liking to me, like, Ben is my man. I ain't letting that. I ain't letting them go two point five trillion company.
Speaker 5: I said, Ben, excuse me, did you say the T word?
Speaker 4: The T?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he didn't say to be. He was like, yeah, we're two point five trillion. Yeah, they got it. They got it, but they don't want to invest in companies. They don't take risks. So he's a company like, I'm doing some shit with Leo on YouTube, some major shit. So he says, you know, if you get it with Leon and they'll guarantee a hundred million, I'll give you a hundred million. But he needs a reputable company to like give me a licensing deal guaranteeing that they I'm gonna make this money.
Speaker 3: Like evaluation type of thing right.
Speaker 6: So so you know, I told him, I said, Joe, usually once a year. I said, Man, one hundred million in a year. I said, I need more time, he said, he said, you want two, three, three years?
Speaker 4: He said, we do it.
Speaker 5: Oh, but he said if I get Leo to do it and sign it, he said, I give you the money tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Wow. So they don't risk no money.
Speaker 6: So understand what I'm saying once Leo, if Leo was to sign that deal, they'll give me a hundred million, knowing YouTube is the cash cow and going to generate the money and pay them back.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 6: The thing I'm doing with Leo is this major That's why I came That's why I came up here.
Speaker 5: I got some like mind boggling major shit.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it's not just a movie, because let's just finish it with the movie before we bounced around. So you you, you sold up publishing, you sold your masters, and now you're getting into the movie.
Speaker 3: This is your first feature.
Speaker 5: Film that I wrote, corrected, produced, and paid for and paid for.
Speaker 3: It's a hip hop movie.
Speaker 5: So all my hip hop niggas, y'all gonna love it.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: It's really a good movie, and it's for the hip hop culture.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I made it right. And when does the drop?
Speaker 5: It drops October six, tentatively Otober six.
Speaker 3: And what I also did.
Speaker 6: When I made the movie, I said, fuck it, I'm gonna cast a brand new person. You know what I'm saying because I like doing that, putting these on and ship.
Speaker 5: So when I went to cast a new person, the idea hit me, you're your film it film you casting a new person, competition and the guy beating the competition, getting the role, and then behind the scenes making the film.
Speaker 1: Is that the BT thing he was doing? Like, I know you auditioned, I.
Speaker 3: Know you were BET.
Speaker 1: Now no, no, no, no, we just cool? No no be cool a word? Why what the fuck we're going this part?
Speaker 5: Okay, Scott Males don't like black people?
Speaker 4: Ship?
Speaker 1: You also, Kanye West ship?
Speaker 3: Oh sh let me refrac Scott Mills don't like hood niggas, young hip hop niggas, black people. Now, that's a that's a white guy at BET.
Speaker 5: I don't know he's a black guy, but I say he's the whitest black guy ever in existence.
Speaker 1: But Tyler Perry came into over the Madia is running this place. That happened officially, Yeah, Madia running the spot.
Speaker 3: I mean he generates and makes all the money.
Speaker 5: Okay, Wow, But I thought tell I could I could honestly say that Scott Mills got me about of bet, meaning he got me up out of it, like said I, He's just shut down my ship. Wow, you don't like young niggas like me, no college education and shit, he frowns.
Speaker 3: Upon niggas like me.
Speaker 6: Oh so you know that's why I got removed from BT. But it's so crazy because God works in such a great way that it.
Speaker 3: Was a blessing.
Speaker 6: Right because I'm gonna start my own network, Culture TV.
Speaker 3: I wish Drink Champ should be on Culture Man.
Speaker 5: You know, hey, man, hey, I said the same thing to the killer who care him Amazed it is, I said, Man, I get this network.
Speaker 6: Many niggas need to be with Culture TV. So really, the concept of Culture TV is think of CBS, ABC, NBC. It's a twenty four hour network and it's gonna have a newscast. It's gonna be all hip hop people.
Speaker 3: You should have a handball show.
Speaker 5: Jim Jones. Jim Jones will probably be the weather man, right, and I gotta you know, Judge Judge Show is a very poperular. Oh yeah, I want a Judge show with Redman. Oh fire red Man. Imagine Redman is the judge.
Speaker 3: I can see that. You know, you're stinking asses. Get the fun out there.
Speaker 1: I can see that, you know, just making a great network that Kate is to us.
Speaker 5: And you know that's what I gotta talk to Leo about. Leo loved it.
Speaker 1: So a twenty four hour show is this twenty four hours network network and it's competing with bt MTV, v H one via calm that type of Okay, you're gonna kill them?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, I mean when you look at bt I think Champs is the only thing that they have on there that.
Speaker 1: Really look at black.
Speaker 4: But we got we got to be though.
Speaker 1: We love a hip hop on No, no, I didn't love hip hop on Buy a Car.
Speaker 3: Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they ain't let me back.
Speaker 1: I got this is one of them ships. I raped the budget. They said them all, I'm not here to be friends. You know what I mean, I'm not here to be friends. But uh, let's bounce around a little bit, right. I know this is some crazy ship. You might not be ready for this, but they recently discovered that aliens is coming to Earth like aliens actually.
Speaker 3: Exist, then discovered the aliens actually is this. I g if the alien come down right now and.
Speaker 1: Say to you, what's I want to understand human behavior? One album? What is a one album that you would give to an alien that came down that said I want I want to know what human one album?
Speaker 3: One album? You gotta give it? Yeah, I was. I made that one album is difficult to deal with.
Speaker 1: One album, just one album, Yo, man, come on the fuck.
Speaker 5: I mean x X for sure, it's dark and Hell is hot hot, but they all come from different perspectives.
Speaker 3: So it depends on the perspective that he wants. The aliens just like I just want to.
Speaker 1: Know about human nature.
Speaker 3: X is gritty human nature.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know Jay is like the good life human nature, so so so you can't pick.
Speaker 3: Depends on what kind of human nature the alien wants.
Speaker 1: The alien just say, Yo, this is I just need one hip hop album to make sure I can fall in love with hip hop.
Speaker 5: M then it's probably as what album it's dark and he was home first one. That album was the impact it had on the world. I couldn't believe it. I couldn't fucking believe it. Then Sit came out. I literally would ride around Brooklyn, Bronx Harlem fucking thing.
Speaker 3: Everyone was playing that shit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I do that like I used to do that when the album first, the first day came out.
Speaker 6: I just ride around and see if I feel a vibe of it. X I forget about it.
Speaker 5: Every fucking single call white people, black people with Spanish people.
Speaker 3: Everyone was banging that nigga shit.
Speaker 6: I don't know what it was about them, but they loved that motherfucker.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 3: No, I mean you hear Scarlet, she's dope. Nah, I haven't heard it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, haven't heard?
Speaker 3: What have you been in?
Speaker 4: Gotdie?
Speaker 3: I know about the fuck up? Hold on, she got a joint.
Speaker 4: Back the fuck up.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I back up up, like you know, she super work out. It's like it's like the female like if X, I don't want to put that pressure on her.
Speaker 3: But I don't really want that from a female.
Speaker 4: So you don't know.
Speaker 1: So you hear it. Though I didn't want that from a female to I heard.
Speaker 3: She seems like she's actually like she give you that. I mean, nothing could be X right, nothing could be X.
Speaker 1: Just just be clear but if you would do a twenty three D version and a female version, and yeah, she's from the Bronx, you could just hear you could just hear it in her like like she probably was influenced. Yeah, and she's with Darren she's yes, yes, I call him D. Yeah, Yeah, she's with D.
Speaker 5: So he's giving her a little nuances too.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But do you think that that a female could fulfill that position?
Speaker 3: Not be X?
Speaker 1: Of course not, it could be. That's not you think any how about this? How about this?
Speaker 3: You think any man can fill that position? They have a better shot than the female.
Speaker 5: Okay, because I don't think so, because X is just truly one of one, right, But.
Speaker 3: They have a better shot than a female because I tell you this.
Speaker 1: When Tupac passed away, no one does that. But GMx is somewhat of a version of Tupac. So it's job rules so much aversion somewhat of a version of Tupac. You think that can have bodies pock Yeah.
Speaker 3: Nobody's no, no, no, no one's actually neither nobody is pop.
Speaker 6: Man seeing some white people beating up a nigga.
Speaker 7: Shot shot shot in Atlanta or you rap Nigga is not right, right, right right. Once he did that, yeah, it's not close.
Speaker 6: He pulls his gun out and blasts, you're not pac.
Speaker 5: Don't even don't even, don't even go there, like ihole pac at the highest, highest, highest regard because of just it's so crazy because when you really get into poc his and listen to his lyrics, I hope I died the way I live straight, thugging God straight THU like the his prophecies retarded, on the lyrics that he spoke and how he conducted his life. You put the fucking ship together, You're like, oh, this is this nigga.
Speaker 3: Ain't nobody this nigga? And how much he record like he knew time was coming. He was saying this ship.
Speaker 5: He was saying this ship like no one's.
Speaker 1: You ever met pot I never met Pop neither. How about Biggie Oh b was my man, Biggie ice Cube?
Speaker 5: We come on, man, it's I mean, it's hard. It's tough to put anyone above above it because I just as a rap fan that nigga was just nice and can let me.
Speaker 3: Stop you for one second.
Speaker 1: Not only that at that time, New York ran the world, right does that?
Speaker 3: And not only that. I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: If you felt that energy from New York at that time, I understood, I understand.
Speaker 3: I understand people argument. You know, I don't give a funk about that.
Speaker 5: I get the funk about Live from bed Sty The lives one representing b K.
Speaker 3: To the fullest. It don't rhyme, but it rhymes. But Big was just oh ship. Yeah, the flow, it was incredible that it was.
Speaker 5: Flowing, representing b K to the fullest.
Speaker 3: After that he was in a different pocket. I'm bad for fucking it. Ain't nothing.
Speaker 5: He was just in the studio going. But I'm yet to see anyone.
Speaker 1: Like that.
Speaker 3: But the flow, the cadence, the breath control.
Speaker 5: That nigga was ridiculous to me, Like he was ridiculous.
Speaker 3: I remember he was nicer lyrically and on the mic.
Speaker 6: To meet in pop was just different because he was the realist nigga ever created, which made him to me, the top top nigga.
Speaker 5: You can't say all the ship he's but died away.
Speaker 3: I lived straight thug and this nigga died stomping out a gang banging and it got blasted. He dunk.
Speaker 6: This nigga is the biggest rapper in the world. What the fuck is you doing something out there?
Speaker 1: He's with Christy Jones daughter. He's wild, right, so he's girl.
Speaker 3: Was he engaged? I think singles on the streets for real? Yeah?
Speaker 5: But he he pocket is pocks Park. But bigre he said, I was on tour with Big Me and Mike, Geronimo, Big.
Speaker 3: Craig, Matt Crazy. He was gero DJ. I put the nigga on.
Speaker 1: I'm asking you at the time, come on, going down, going down him?
Speaker 6: When Jay and Dames like, yo, god, he's a DJ. I was way more than a fucking deed.
Speaker 3: I ain't nothing wrong with the DJ. Now, come on, it's nothing wrong with the DJ.
Speaker 6: But I was way more than the nigga, playing records and keeping it together.
Speaker 5: I put the whole plan together.
Speaker 1: To Rockefeller, Yes, because Dame said you fucked everything up. Did you hear him say that on the internet.
Speaker 6: I don't listen to da Does anyone listen to Dame anymore?
Speaker 3: The internet does? He's lit on he's lit on the internet. Good for him, Good for him. But I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't give a fuck about what Dame Dad says.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I was all right.
Speaker 3: I was all like together like that, no more.
Speaker 1: Had to move on.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm I fucked with Jay, I fox with bigs. You know, Dame just has his certain ways and certain things and it's all good.
Speaker 1: He doesn't call your culture vulture.
Speaker 3: I can't be called the culture vulture. I am the culture.
Speaker 5: But I heard what he said, like, oh he has just fucking gotti. Let me just explain that situation.
Speaker 3: Okay, cool, Okay, Jay makes.
Speaker 1: Takeover nas drops. Either apartment is slowing you down? Were you in the studio when Jay Maye takeover or no?
Speaker 3: Okay, so you get to hear it afterwards. This is hot. Let's just be clear.
Speaker 1: The first time we heard takeover was hot ninety seventh summer jam. This was, I believe, the same Germans jam that he brung out Michael Jackson in right, and then in between I could be a little bit off by something, and then he said tell Nis, we don't want to behold and no one actually thought that that was a record. People thought it was a freestyle, and then the record drops.
Speaker 5: I mean, Jay had what Jay felt was a super card right, the ace in the hole, His ace in the hole was a fucking your bitch.
Speaker 1: And the joker. That's the joker, the ace in the hole was.
Speaker 5: So he thought that's why he's like, yeah he was. He wanted it Jasus Jason jas a bastard.
Speaker 6: He wants to be number one, so he gonna pick a fight or whatever because he wants everyone to know nigga, you not me, all right, So boom, Ether fucks the whole ship.
Speaker 3: Fuck Jesus. Either got recorded. To this day, I don't know what mindset.
Speaker 1: I was in the club with Nis the other day and I came on. We both had that, so the want nothing to do with it, like old, I was like.
Speaker 3: That's record is so hard. He told me to. I think his mother died.
Speaker 5: When Jay came at him. He was dealing with his mother dying, damn. So I think, uh that kind of help helped it fuel that monumental record. Right yeah, and so Ether comes out.
Speaker 1: So I'm in my office, okay, and it is you who called J or J call you?
Speaker 6: No, this is let me explain. I'm in my office, I'm minding my business. Is nigga Jay is in my office every day?
Speaker 3: How many seven battle of beats this happens?
Speaker 8: Yet?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah wait that yeah, that happened, because that's when people conclear that nah's one.
Speaker 3: No, no, that didn't happen, because it happened.
Speaker 1: Was super ugly. Okay, oh yes, right, So the.
Speaker 3: Nigga is in my office every day.
Speaker 6: Now, if you know, j J isn't the type of dude that's gonna openly ask for help or openly ask for anything.
Speaker 3: So every day, so by the third day, I'm like.
Speaker 4: What's up.
Speaker 3: I hit her name, like, what's up?
Speaker 4: Nigga?
Speaker 3: Was fucking what? You was bothering you? He said, yeah, got it? This fuck with me?
Speaker 6: He said, you want to get him? He said, yeah, I won't get him. So in my mind, I'm like, you've been saying all this. If he do something, you gonna basically air out his bitch.
Speaker 5: Right he's been he been saying little things. So we went to baseline. Dame Jash is not around.
Speaker 3: Dame Dash was never around.
Speaker 1: What but is this stuff?
Speaker 5: I mean, he was wasn' around Like.
Speaker 3: This whole get it fucked up. I don't need nobody. Once hole got on, he was the guy I would be like.
Speaker 6: He didn't need nobody, like x X needed people around him to help him.
Speaker 3: John needed me to help him.
Speaker 4: Hole.
Speaker 5: Once he got on here, he didn't need nobody. He could do it all hisself. He'll pick the beast, go fuck with the producer. He didn't need nobody. So we go in there. I put on a super Ugly bee and he does what he does, talk about his bitch.
Speaker 1: No one cad At the time, I could tell, like I wasn't in the studio session, but I could tell you thought that was hard. I, in all honesty, I thought he did what he was saying he's gonna do.
Speaker 3: Did I think it was the hardest ship?
Speaker 5: No, because because you had asked me ether or super Ugly, I would have been like, yo Ethan, Yeah, Like get you serious? This is a free and I didn't want to get in that arena. So I'm using another nigga beat. I didn't make a beat. It's a freestyle. He is a record. Takeover is a record. You want to do a battle due to take over in Ethan.
Speaker 6: I think Eithan still wins, right, but do that you did a freestyle where he just was rhyming or whatever. So that's that's the exact story of how that came about. And and it was funny because my nigga prem and shit when Prem heard it because after super Ugly, that's when radio did the.
Speaker 1: Because it wasn't a two beat super Ugly and something else.
Speaker 3: It was super Ugly in Ethan and they put them together and they.
Speaker 1: Talk about the j record. Didn't you mix two different beasts? So it's only over the super bus?
Speaker 4: Okay? Cool?
Speaker 5: So now this nigga Prem, he was like, nah man jj J, it ain't right. And I was like, wre, I said, you ain't fucking with it? He said, he said, you know, he said, real niggas don't really give a fuck about.
Speaker 6: Talking about a bitch, right, So Prem, when Prem said that, I was like, oh ship.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 6: Prem was like, you know, saying you fucked the bitch or this niggas bitch or whatever. But then you know it's it's all timing because it worked for Park right, That's why I fucked your bitch, you fat mother Jesus.
Speaker 3: It worked for him.
Speaker 9: Still, it worked, but it worked for him. It didn't work for It didn't work for Jay right, and Ethan just avalanched him after that.
Speaker 1: Like going to jail worked for him, A lot of people going to jail doesn't. It doesn't work for Tupac.
Speaker 5: Going to jail definitely gave him more of an edge, more of the credibility.
Speaker 3: It's just crazy you think gun is a snitch.
Speaker 5: I don't really like talking about that because I went through things so I know things like once you start taking Pleadal's saturs to you, right, yeah, you start taking pleadils, you're working with them.
Speaker 3: They and the funny ship with me, they tried to get They came to me and anything you want to say, anything bring. I told him niggas sucked my dick.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it was so funny. So I told him suck my dick early. So then that get pulled over on like a suspended license. So they got me in the holding cell and three federal agents come to the holding cell. He said, he a tough guy. You want to you want to tell us something now, I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, it's a suspending license.
Speaker 3: It was like straight out of a movie, spending license. Didn't I tell y'all, go suck my fucking dick, Like, get the fuck out of here, y'all said me and premus, get the fuck out of y'all. Got it fucked up. So I know, think you know what I'm saying, And like.
Speaker 5: Niggas ain't cut from.
Speaker 3: They ain't cut from that. And I'm not.
Speaker 6: I'm not like something a part of me be like to eat his own. You know what I'm saying, do what's best for your life. You know what I'm saying, do what's best for your life.
Speaker 4: Jog.
Speaker 3: But me, I just can't.
Speaker 6: I remember my mother who I worship, and it was my mother and thing I was. I was like two days from going to trial, so it was on.
Speaker 3: And my mother was she was rattled. So she's crying and she's asking me, you don't love me. Damn, they're gonna take it.
Speaker 5: And then she was getting all of the Feds done as soon as going to jail for twenty years.
Speaker 1: That's what they told you, moms.
Speaker 6: They basically was like, yo, the Feds have a ninety eight percent conviction.
Speaker 3: So there was she.
Speaker 6: Was, you don't love me, you don't love me, They're gonna take you away from me. And I'm such a big part of my family. She says, this whole family is gonna be crushed. You're gonna crush this family.
Speaker 3: And she took it to my boys, my kids.
Speaker 5: You don't love Sonny and JJ. You're gonna let them take it. And she was trying anything and I was looking at her. She's crying and it's killing me.
Speaker 1: Hight.
Speaker 3: So she's telling them, tell them whatever they want to. Hear like, he's telling me be gonna oh wow, just get yourself out of this situation.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 6: And I looked at her. I said I can't do it, and she said why why? I said, man, you you fucking with it. You're fucking with my sleep. I said, I ain't gonna be able to sleep. I said, I won't be able to look in the mirror. I'd have to remove all the mirrors from my house.
Speaker 5: And my dad. My dad was like, told my mother, leave it alone. He said, our son is a man, leave it alone.
Speaker 4: That was a.
Speaker 6: He said, my son. He was like, yo, our son is a man. Leave it alone, and he can sold my mother and ship.
Speaker 1: Oh, rest in peace right away, rest in peace.
Speaker 3: Well, this is a famous story, right, Chris Gotti.
Speaker 1: So he said that you had a meeting with Jay about you doing business with NAS and then after.
Speaker 3: That I saw that story finish, and then I want to finish. I don't even know if it happened.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, wait, wait, what what did you say?
Speaker 3: I said, finish the story.
Speaker 1: Yes, So he said that that you met with Jay about doing business with Nas, and you and I believe the words was it's good business.
Speaker 3: And then Jay went and did business.
Speaker 1: Rebark deal and the commercial deal, and and when the time was right, when you stepped back to him and said, what's going on, he said to you it was good business.
Speaker 3: Uh, I'll give you my version. Okay, okay, yes, we want your version, sir.
Speaker 5: I never I don't. I don't recall me. I don't recall me.
Speaker 1: I recalled me talking to Jail about Nas doing business with Nas like and.
Speaker 3: I was like, y'all be fing reel all.
Speaker 5: Right, And I was like, if it was real, I wouldn't do it.
Speaker 3: I like Nas. Everyone likes Nas.
Speaker 5: Everyone likes that. And he's legendary. Yes, you know Nas coming to murder rank. If he'd actually did that, it would have made murder. It would put murder rank in a whole different stratisy. So I'm an ambitious nigga.
Speaker 3: So you think that was a mistake though, because.
Speaker 5: The relationship that me and Jay had so once I did that, like Jay openly was like I was dead to him, and now it opened up him doing all of the things with fifty and I couldn't say shit, but so it is what it.
Speaker 1: Is, right, So we got we got Tommy Matola coming up here. Tommy's coming, Yeah, Tommy's coming. It's been in the words for a minute. Yes, yes, Have you spoke to him since me and Tommy's cool? Since he said the dream chaps, Me.
Speaker 3: And Tommy is cool? Okay, and Tommy's cool.
Speaker 5: I never seen him at my anger height because I wanted to fuck Tommy up.
Speaker 3: To be honest, I think you said that on here. He called Corey Rooney a fat nigger.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: Corey Rooney denies that. By the way, he's seen me at Soho house.
Speaker 3: First of all, Cory Rooney wasn't there. Oh, okay, it was me and Tommy and oh that's right, that's right.
Speaker 6: I'm I'm I'm sure Tommy didn't call him to his face a fat nigga, but he called him a fat nigga on the phone with me. I told that fat nigga to do this or do that.
Speaker 3: I said, what you say, Wow, I said, you know you're talking to a nigga, right, I said, I'm gonna fuck you.
Speaker 6: Up when I see you. He start copying mad please and ship like that. Hum, but you know, proceed with your own cause and to mention that I'll bring it up.
Speaker 4: He might.
Speaker 6: God, he's bugging, I know, got it. He don't bug like that. He's a very honest, truthful dude.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 3: If he says you said fat nigga, you probably said.
Speaker 8: It was the last time you're supposed to call ye mm.
Speaker 3: Hmm months once. Yeah. I like Kanye. We all like Kanye too. I like Kanye. Yeah, we love Kanye.
Speaker 5: Right, he came up here, he came up here, Kanye different. Yeah, he danced to his own drum. Yes, yes, it's very true.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. He danced to his own drum.
Speaker 6: But there's no denying impact he's had on culture, fashion, music. He's he's, he's he's off the charge.
Speaker 1: They want to play quick time with Slide and put b J in and we got Sonny right, yeah, yeah, what's Sunday? Oh what's Sonny?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Alright, cool?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 3: You want to play the game.
Speaker 1: It's like I'm fucking I'm fucking so much today, Like I'm much better drunk, like you know so much.
Speaker 3: Today, Sonny. You're not gonna stay with you gotta come over here. What are we doing?
Speaker 1: It's quick time of slides b J in DJ. You're gonna take some shots for Gotti. There goes, take some shots for Gotti. Yeah yeah, stay right here there, come on, give me j right here are you coming in?
Speaker 4: He know?
Speaker 3: Yes, you sit on the side of man. You can sit over here. Yeah, sit outside of Yes, you could watch uncle run his mouth because my sister vow. Yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: You're gonna play the game right now, playing the game.
Speaker 3: All right, We got two choices. Drink what you want?
Speaker 4: You want.
Speaker 3: Or de leon. He's gonna make me okay, say all right, cool, he doesn't. You don't have to drink. Yeah, oh they're drinking drinking bars. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yeah, yes, okay, you want to play the game. You get two choices, got he listen, listen ahead, all right, two choices. Pick one. Nobody drinks? You say both in either we're drinking? Okay, yeah, okay. Do you want me to set it off? Set it off? I'm gonna drink. We're all drinking, by the way, well except.
Speaker 1: Today I'm bounding out.
Speaker 3: See me drinking?
Speaker 1: Yeah no, no, no, I respect it. Okay, this is a good one. There'll be up here. They'll be up here like looking for you, yo, smoking, drinking. Okay, you are ready, let's go.
Speaker 3: You want me to start? No, no, no, I got it.
Speaker 1: I want that one. That's a that's a New York ship.
Speaker 3: Oh are you ready? Go ahead? Allmatic or ready to die? Aromatic?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 5: Illmatic, in my opinion, is the greatest hip hop album ever.
Speaker 3: That's the album I was what I said, you get that to what.
Speaker 1: You said, you give that aliens.
Speaker 3: I would get that album to the aliens. I would get that album to the album you give Todayillmatic.
Speaker 5: Was the is the greatest hip hop album.
Speaker 1: When I listened to Ellmatic, I smell Queen's Bridge like I smell it, like I literally smell how like how the hallway smelled. And I'm not talking about the bad part. You know, there's people with in the in the projects with the leathers on their couch. I sew the leathers on the couch. You know, understand, you know what I'm talking about. You know, you stick to the plastic. That's what I mean.
Speaker 3: I said leathers. I mean plastic. Yeah, Theiss elevator that too.
Speaker 1: But there's certain there's certain there certain apartments that smell great, you know what I mean? But uh, that that visualized when I when I heard ellmatic, I visualize everything that he said, and I visualized where he was at when he said it.
Speaker 3: Cinematic to me, that's what I was when he did that. Seventeen. I think seventeen.
Speaker 1: I believe seventeen, which means remember, we had to record things a year in advance back then, which means he probably recorded it at sixteen.
Speaker 3: Yees, some of those songs before it was like them, right, So these young niggas with these dumb lyrics. No, it's I had the dream team. No, he had Primo Pete.
Speaker 1: If it ain't write his lyrics, he had to still write the lyrics lyrics.
Speaker 5: Production wise, he had dream That's what he said. M M.
Speaker 10: He was in Baltimore's look had this part of the house and the queens at this part of he was blasting.
Speaker 1: He was blasting, yes, yes, yes, I an lie ready to die? Yes, okay, okay? TV series or movie or movies?
Speaker 3: Excuse me? What do you prefer? Movies? Is sex here? TV series makes more money?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Really? So is that both? In which one you're picking?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Which when movie movie.
Speaker 4: Okay, cool, I don't drink nothing.
Speaker 3: Man, but look at you set up? But you said the up?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: But or director? Oh take a shot.
Speaker 5: I love both equally, Yeah a shot, I love both.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: This is very similar to directing a good Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, these are the two people who these questions, the Dominican guy who got his smell like Hayes and the engineer who is from Columbia who smells like cocaine.
Speaker 3: It's a fact. It's just it's just how it happens. We don't plan it like this. New artists that I got jazz Laser.
Speaker 5: His video for drive Slows is coming, man crazy, Yeah, I produced me seven the Audibles.
Speaker 1: You bring a seven back. He's like innocence and candles. I mean like he just comes with instance and candles. Yes yeah, okay.
Speaker 4: With me?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah yeah, yeah, y'all together? Wait yea, I hear these new records.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, hold on, we come back to that.
Speaker 3: Let's move on. Leo Kohns or Kevin Lyles Leos what do you mean?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: keV works for Leo?
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean you didn't have to say it like that.
Speaker 3: I mean it's just fast.
Speaker 5: Forever be one of Leo's ndmon.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right. Okay, it's dark and hell it's hot or flesh of my flesh, It's it's dark.
Speaker 3: Large pro or Marty mar I learned how to that's a shop. No, it's not a shot.
Speaker 1: He learned how to make beats large pro.
Speaker 3: From large Professors.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: I used to on the on the tour we had. It was main source to U MC's and jazz and I used to sit in Large Professor room and he'd hook up his equipment, the s P nine fifty.
Speaker 6: He would go record shopping. And I watched that nigga put it together. And that's how I learned how to.
Speaker 5: Make beats Large Professor watching that, by watching that nigga, Wow he made that.
Speaker 3: He made this record. It was a remix for Slick Rick. It's a boy boom boom about chick being pregnant.
Speaker 5: Some jazz record. And I watched that nigga filter that ship with the beat.
Speaker 1: I was like, this nigga is Large Professor.
Speaker 3: He's a professor.
Speaker 1: Yes, he's a scientist.
Speaker 3: That nigga is he different.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you what's a famous story. The alchemist told me, Alchemist see that we had large professors on the show. So the Alchemist calls me said, Yo, you know Large Vessa's a crazy motherfucker.
Speaker 3: I said, what you mean?
Speaker 1: We all know that, he said, but let me tast He goes to a show with large Refessor on one night to go see Ray Kwan. So as they go see Ray Kuan, Large Professor turns around and just walks out. So when they walk out, he just walks out. So Alchemist is like, yo. So everyone sits there and watch Ray Kuan perform and then they come out and they're like, yo, your lodge pro why did you why did you leave? He was like your ray Quarny had no Cuba links on God. I couldn't see the god like that understand that's all heyah?
Speaker 3: He was he to know she ain't having that's large Professor.
Speaker 1: That's real hip hop ship.
Speaker 3: That's large Professor. Joey ain't have a Cuban Lincoln. I couldn't. I couldn't watch him.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 3: I asked him what is his dream feature?
Speaker 1: He said, Jada kiss. I said, you got a dream bigger my brother, Jesus, my little respect, that's my brother.
Speaker 3: I love Jada Kis. I speak to him.
Speaker 1: Everything, but that's your dream feature. You don't want doctor Drey. Nah, you don't want drizzy drink on your joint. I can't. You don't want Travis.
Speaker 3: I could see him wanting Jada Jadas in his vibe is my brother.
Speaker 1: Because it's gonna sound crazy, but come on, that's from down there.
Speaker 3: He's from twenty minutes away from you. Yeah, but it's what he does. That's what he wants. Bro, that's real. That's real hip hop hip Okay, alright, cool J, big Daddy came, cool J. Cool scarface of ice Q.
Speaker 1: Wow, Wow, take a shot. Let's take a shot.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: I guess I can see your thoughts going through.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to pick one, but every time I pick one, I'm like, but the other is.
Speaker 3: What was this scarface or ice Q?
Speaker 4: Ice Q?
Speaker 3: I'm a face fanatic.
Speaker 1: Yot your pick biggie over him though the shot.
Speaker 3: That's all we used to listen to me and you and praying right with Jay Prince. That was Larry Hoover. He said, you know, he said, niggas trying to lay you down and fucking ass. He said, I'm a rebellious nigga. You know, I'm a wiggle my ass.
Speaker 5: Larry Hoover on The Ghetto Boy's Resurrection, The Ghetto Boy's Resurrection, I'm all the.
Speaker 3: Skits is yeah, just hit.
Speaker 5: Just hit plus now. But that was Face man. You know what, you know what made my respect for Face go even higher. So he comes to my studio, me and him, is we were good, We were cool. He comes to the studio. Don't you know this niggas picking up guitars, playing, he plays everything, yeah, and golf too.
Speaker 3: And I'm sitting there looking at him.
Speaker 6: You think this nigga is one of the most vicious gangster rap niggas.
Speaker 5: He's in the guitar, he's on. I'm like, oh, that's why all that music was coming out.
Speaker 1: Musical retarded this niggas.
Speaker 6: He's he's one of them. He's fucking one of them. That's why I'm like, but cue, come on.
Speaker 1: Man, so BJ taking a shot basically.
Speaker 5: That one, that one because cute man America's most I was at the Apollo.
Speaker 3: When he when he performed You have Jerry Cubs.
Speaker 6: No, he did know when he came when he live show at the Apollo, he fucked New York up he said, what's something. He took his hat off and had the ball head.
Speaker 4: Okay, wow.
Speaker 3: They lost their mind.
Speaker 1: They thought he's down public enemy.
Speaker 5: He was, and he did once a a a time and the projects yo, and then put the mic up. They sung the whole record and start throwing money at this nigga.
Speaker 3: I was like, this nigga is just killing it. And that's coming right out of straight outa comptent, right out of n w A and leaving it. He that was I give ice cube at the.
Speaker 5: Apollo America's most that's like top three on shows that I've seen.
Speaker 3: Wow, it's like top three.
Speaker 5: He had that whole He had the apollo in the poem with his hands.
Speaker 3: Wow. Then what was so ill?
Speaker 6: After that he finished his performing this nigga's walking up and down one two five with.
Speaker 3: Lynch mal shuck niggas. What's up? They said, the only other nigga that did that was Pop.
Speaker 5: After the House of Blues, they said, after the House of Blues performance, the nigga shirt off, smoking.
Speaker 1: The blunt House the Blues, We House the Blues everywhere in l A l a okay.
Speaker 5: In La that big performance with the white pants and said that nigga was walking outside for Dolo smoking the blunt screaming west Side.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yo, who is.
Speaker 10: So?
Speaker 3: Just imagine if you're there.
Speaker 5: This nigga just finished with rocking House of Blues once of my Condi ship, and this niggas walking up and down sunset for Dolo smoking the blunt screaming west Side.
Speaker 3: You fucked, You're fucked.
Speaker 1: You're ready straight out of Compton or a notorious movie straight out of com.
Speaker 3: The fuck is this next one? Twitter?
Speaker 1: Instagram, Instagram huh Yeah, these rich niggas is bugging.
Speaker 3: Zuckerberg and who is up?
Speaker 1: I gonna find I want to be that rich and be that petty like I'm gonna lie that.
Speaker 3: They're supposed to fight.
Speaker 1: Listen, whatever they doing there supposed to the rich nigga petty beef and I'm in for it.
Speaker 3: Like I'm the only one that liked this ship.
Speaker 5: You're both sitting on like two hundred billion young word thing.
Speaker 1: I can't talk about. They want to fight, Yeah.
Speaker 3: They ain't fighting.
Speaker 1: They gonna have their robots fight.
Speaker 3: Is gonna fight for them?
Speaker 11: How you watch that? I don't even care Big l or Big pun Damn you gotta drink you drink.
Speaker 3: Did we ever have you ever you ever interacted with Big L No and Pun? Yes, any pun stories.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: I was just I was gonna come up with punk.
Speaker 1: They was in that cipher, Oh yeah, with DMX cannabis.
Speaker 6: But I didn't interact. I was random. Poem was a motherfucker though, because he was very charismatic, very funny.
Speaker 3: He was supposed to stick around for both of them, Big L two Big it was phenomenal burst and piece book.
Speaker 6: Chrism and Big L Yeah was like a nas nigga. Pun will make you laugh and ship. He was witty with the Ryans. I liked Pun a lot.
Speaker 1: Onyx or lost boys, mm hmm.
Speaker 4: You're gonna put queens.
Speaker 3: Against queens, these niggas, that's these niggas. I don't got nothing to do with this.
Speaker 5: I mean, I would say onyx onxx.
Speaker 3: Was bigger to me. Shock Yeah, but Hox shout out to both Slam Slam.
Speaker 1: That was a big run there with them.
Speaker 3: One time, I was like, this is cheating doing that ship. I was like that was crazy. So your guns. It was like shocking the way it came out, like if I could just kill a man, the way that came out, like you're like, what the fuck, But let's not sleep on. So that's cool. People in the best. Oh different, yeah.
Speaker 1: Different, that's a good verses right there, ONX versus lots of wist. I would think, so, okay, now this is this is this is where it gets tricky Tupac or d m x P. I just explained to you, I can't go to Yonkers no more.
Speaker 3: I just explained the y'all that Park is and you never met him, you said, right, but pop. To me, it's something else. And you always like Park though, always, like even when he the first album. Always.
Speaker 5: I remember, I remember when DMX, when I was first doing DMX, I used to tell BJA, I said this, niggas like Pac and bj is super pop.
Speaker 3: Fans like nigga fuck that damn. He was like that, niggas not get the funk out of here. I was like this, niggas like pop, which he is, but there's no Park, right, there's just.
Speaker 1: I agree with everything you said. He's like Park, but he's no there's no pop. There's no pop, and there's no DMX. There's no DMX neither.
Speaker 3: Listen. Yeah, he was riding in the limo.
Speaker 6: He's seen some white dudes beating up some black He jumps out, yo, get the funk off and whatever. They put a gun out on him. That could should have been the end of the night. These got pistols thing. He goes back to the limits, making my gun.
Speaker 5: Black panthers ship and blast them the police.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what he got off on. He beat that case.
Speaker 4: He beat that.
Speaker 3: No one's pocket. I don't know no rapper that's doing that. But d MX mine with his jaw lock. Yeah, what is your lock?
Speaker 1: He was through the wire before Kanye was.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I mean X is a monster, y'all. X is a monster, But I just you know, pocke Is is just different.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Podcast you're going park, I was trying to convince you, but you're gonna pop. I lost easy or Nipsey Hustle. I gotta go easy because it's no nisty. He sparked the whole West Coast revolution.
Speaker 5: Easy Easy, sparking the whole gangster situation in the West Coast, and.
Speaker 1: That nigga said ice Cube right the rhymes.
Speaker 3: That I say straight up. He kept it all the way. He said ice Cube.
Speaker 1: I always listened to that, like your niggas set him to the side.
Speaker 3: It was his record company was getting money. He was financing everything. He was getting all the money. It's hard to say you ain't running rhyme drinking nigga. I got the check that silences people.
Speaker 1: Okay, TRP, Collquest or brand Nubia. I need you gonna say that you're a queen's nigga for real.
Speaker 3: Doggy style or the chronic mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Chronic made set up doggy style, So I'll say chronic.
Speaker 1: Okay. You rather be feared or loved?
Speaker 3: Loved?
Speaker 1: Okay, loyalty or respect? What you're gonna explain that?
Speaker 5: I mean with loyalty, the respect is there already, because if someone is loved, I just hold someone being loyal in a bigger regard than them respect.
Speaker 1: Right, I ain't gonna lie. It feels like the more money you got, the more you're talking like Lee all right now you talking.
Speaker 3: Like you know what's funny?
Speaker 5: Uh seven was at my crib.
Speaker 3: I got a big crib. Yeah, new money, new money crab, and he was.
Speaker 1: Like, does your blinds open when you say open the blinds?
Speaker 4: But button?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Cool? Cool? Cool?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: But uh seven was like niggas just looking at me. He was like, yo, there is something different about you.
Speaker 3: And it's just like.
Speaker 5: That that money does it does change you.
Speaker 4: A little bit.
Speaker 1: Wants to check Claire. Absolutely, you know you're a different nigga.
Speaker 5: No, because what happens is right, if you got a hundred million dollars, you can probably make five million year interests without touching you up. So it's like.
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I'm still doing ship, but I'm good.
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 6: But like whatever comes my way or whatever like that. Now it's like I just have a feeling of I'm good.
Speaker 1: Now you bought your son's an AP? Can we check out your AP?
Speaker 4: God?
Speaker 1: Damn, what's that?
Speaker 4: What's what?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 1: I know what to worry with?
Speaker 3: Off shore?
Speaker 4: But what is that?
Speaker 1: The blue face? It's called the break the brick, That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: The brick.
Speaker 1: And then you got your son the fiftieth anniversary.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but they all got aps.
Speaker 1: You know how hard that fiftieth anniversary is to get and get it to your son?
Speaker 5: I mean I got I got a great connect. I know Francois, who's the a the AP owner aprom.
Speaker 3: You know what's so crazy about this? He was crazy about hard it is to get this watch. Yes, I know it's like AP is crazy. You walk into AP, You're get in retail.
Speaker 1: You're not going to a nigga named Johnny retail, okay, retail, fast wall, You're going to well like France, he'd be on the goal.
Speaker 3: But Francois tells him takes care of my guy. I think that's a big smuck with him.
Speaker 1: Too big told me about him.
Speaker 3: I call him pumpkin.
Speaker 1: Okay, pumpkin, Holy shit, I ain't call him nothing. You know, with these watches, like I paid, this was a buck, right, you know they I could sell this on the street for a man. Yeah, yeah, two twenty five easy, easy, Yeah, I can tell it for you.
Speaker 3: So I had hooked up my man and got him.
Speaker 1: Retail, retail, retails.
Speaker 3: You know, he fell on some hard times and he sold it, don't you know. I got in mad trouble for that. Oh yeah, they take you up the list.
Speaker 1: Oh you ain't know that.
Speaker 3: They said, what the fuck is the watch? We sold you doing on forty seventh Street? Oh no, not on forty seven the Diamond District. They said, what is the watch? They said? I said, Joe, They said, we sold you that watch. So I came clean.
Speaker 5: I said, Joe was from my friend, and you know, I think he fell on some hard times. He had to sell the watch. But because I was so cool with Francois, but they was, they kicked you off the list for that they was not here.
Speaker 3: That's you know how hard it is to get on that list.
Speaker 1: That's rich people probably even like yeah yeah, even even people that's getting money, Like you gotta go and it was crazy. You gotta go and have coffee. I don't even drink coffee, like you gotta have coffee, sit down, coffee kind of sor now no, no, another coffee comings from now like the coffee makes the zero cream shit and I go there. So I gotta go to the path tach tomorrow and I'm going to bring my own creamer, you know what I mean. Like yo, yo, yo, but you gotta sit down with them. You gotta like it's a relation. You know what's crazy? Yo, look like he got let me take something, Let me take let me take hold hold on. Listen.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you about the Watch game.
Speaker 1: If the Rap game and if the streets was like the Watch game, a lot more loyalty and honor would be there.
Speaker 3: Do you know to get to a.
Speaker 1: Richard, you have to buy four or five other level watches.
Speaker 3: They make you buy a watch for your girl. You don't even got one.
Speaker 1: But if you want to.
Speaker 3: Get down with Richard, you want to get that. That's what you gotta do.
Speaker 1: A motherfucker won't even put in a year in the motherfucking rap game if they ain't getting that check immediately. Like the loyalty processes they put you through. It's crazy, bro, it's I'm sorry, I just I went, I went too far.
Speaker 3: They they definitely on some bullshoe with AP. I'd be like, yo, it's a watch. This is no yeah, no.
Speaker 1: No, because it's because everything is serials. Only people that don't know is Rolex. Because Rolex makes a million watches a year. These niggas make a hundred of certain people numbers.
Speaker 3: So yeah, if he he got if he had a.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, their number, their number, they got numbers.
Speaker 3: I'm sure when they sold.
Speaker 1: When he sold them to a pox and the forty seventh Streets ticket, they call d a p meeting. Yeah, it's very fine, yep. Whatever papers it is. It leads to that person who hooked you up.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't know you by a wash.
Speaker 1: Because that's the reason why boxing papers on papers got whatever?
Speaker 3: Who led to you? If it's official, whoever who led to you? At least right there?
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: Because Dave got so you get it before you get it.
Speaker 1: It goes to a whole process that I'm saying, Look, okay, mister Lee DC's he's gonna flip it.
Speaker 3: He gave it to something BJ. I bought for my man. Yeah, it's real, it's real. It's real.
Speaker 1: First this only people who don't care is Rolex, because Rolex makes they produce so many watches that they'll be like, all right cool. You could tell them like, yo, this is for my man BJ, and they'll be like all right cool.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no no. If you're telling them me you you got a retail and then you sell it. Oh yeah yeah, I mean I mean everyone's your kid. Just get back.
Speaker 1: So God, did you know that you put a shanty and nelly back together?
Speaker 3: I want to touch you on this right because you don't know something know nothing.
Speaker 1: I am clean, I am geneva convint.
Speaker 3: Last time I was here, yes, I was heeded. Okay, yeah, we noticed you didn't have that honey yet.
Speaker 5: I didn't have the honey now, okay, and what you what you guys don't get with a shanty. A shanty A shanty has like not a beehive with something similar. And her beehive was on your ass.
Speaker 10: Me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, forget about it if I say or do anything, but where I gotta hold you to the flame. I got to hold him. He's my man, right, So if you remember the last time I.
Speaker 6: Was on here, he was like cracking jokes, basically saying, you still got feelings for and I'm and I'm like, Noor doesn't notice, but this is the worst ship he could be saying.
Speaker 3: Right, you know, but you will.
Speaker 1: This is the reason why, though, God that you want to watch that that she bought for most men who don't give a fuck, get rid of a chick that he's messing with.
Speaker 3: Watch and get rid of that dope ass watch you. I like, I wanted to buy it over you. The Pearl Master. That was that was hard. I wanted to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's the original one I got. I got, I got to I'm wearing that. I didn't Yeah, I didn't know it was so so I'm wearing so when I called him in the watch, I didn't know that it was actually a gift given to you.
Speaker 3: So that's the reason why.
Speaker 5: Problem was you validated to the world like I still had feelings for this girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I said that. Yes, Okay, No, you've been.
Speaker 5: Around me a little bit, not like that like that. Have you ever heard me talk about this girl?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: I don't like she's done. She's sucking done with me.
Speaker 5: Yes, No, one's sitting around thinking and you know you'll be like, oh, but she still looks great. You ain't you ain't you ain't wonder when you've seen that last picture.
Speaker 3: So it's just like I say, like, I'm not telling about a shanty.
Speaker 1: So when you say that, I said, because you're my man, and you're like, oh, you still look like you got feelings.
Speaker 3: Remember when he said that, Yeah, I did. I mean he was fucking with you, with you. It was he did not know. Listen, I didn't know what was going watched this.
Speaker 1: Nobody knows how the public is gonna read, but.
Speaker 3: I could honestly say.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 5: Just now start dying back these motherfuckers. I'm like, yo, yeah, it's about it about.
Speaker 3: Hold on d MS comments you still love her? Wait wait wait, wait, wait wait wait, you'll.
Speaker 5: Post a picture of Ashanti and Nelly and all of the comments to be like punching the air.
Speaker 4: You know, we didn't even know.
Speaker 3: What is taking shot to punch?
Speaker 4: What is this?
Speaker 3: I said, I was mad at Yes he was. He was because he helped validate.
Speaker 1: And fueling okay, because he didn't know man, Yes, but it was Roster, who.
Speaker 3: Doesn't trail us. I just want to.
Speaker 1: He's sitting to a vover. I just I want to do the next episode. And when I didn't see, I didn't know you left that slides. No, but you know what, I'm gonna be honest. I'll be honest. You know how many people who are how many men related to that though? And I know you are over you were over her. I know that it was a joke at the time, but if you look at the actual comments, like yo, I ain't know what my sorty neither like like it was a lot of men. Like by the way, by the way, you're trying to like.
Speaker 3: This at the comments, I'm not them, no, no, no, no, no, we know that.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying is, I'm sitting on a hundred There's so many men in this world who are in love with a woman, right and they let her go or someone else together and they haven't got over it. So you you was the leader of them niggas like.
Speaker 3: They was like were the leader niggas is still in love with the girl I don't want to I was the host child.
Speaker 4: Still.
Speaker 1: You know the comments, there were comments like got you were up to?
Speaker 3: So not as bad as me.
Speaker 1: But one of one of the things that took a twist was a person that you call your brother, person that I called my brother when you and him had some words after that. I believe it was Fad Joe, and I believe he said that, you know, he didn't like what you what you was doing, like as if and a lot of people don't know, a lot of people didn't watch the whole episode. Rule was telling you to chill out. He's like, chill, chill, chill, So a lot of people I didn't like that. Yeah, we all we all drunk. That's why we's over this one.
Speaker 4: This one.
Speaker 3: We can mother focus on nose. But did that throw you off? How did that? How did that take you?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean because I know after the verses.
Speaker 5: Fat Joe was my brother, right, I do not feel Fat Joe as my brother anymore anymore?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm like, uh, I guess it's a cancer trait.
Speaker 5: Some people will call it it that it's a sign king about cancer because once you show me who you are or you speak negatively about me, it's over.
Speaker 3: But his defense, right, this defense is.
Speaker 6: His defense, aen jizzed defense is they do shows with a shan tea and oh that's a little city. So well, Rulu never come out and say, God, he's a sucker.
Speaker 4: Like you.
Speaker 3: We should talk about the great color. Let me get this thing. Listen. Fact, Joe said, oh god, he's the sucker.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's calling you a sucker. I thought he's mean a situation said he said.
Speaker 3: Joe got He said, he just he's a sucker.
Speaker 6: I need I gotta pull back and regrets from that because if I was a goal respond or anything with that, it could get crazy.
Speaker 1: Right, But then he also said he was his brother. He's like, I think he apologized to you.
Speaker 3: He didn't apologize.
Speaker 5: It was on something like you know, if I'm your brother, I should be able to tell you when you're wrong.
Speaker 3: My thing is like nigga.
Speaker 4: You don't get one call first, no, so so my thing is like.
Speaker 3: Nigga you. You don't even know what went on with me, and you know what I'm.
Speaker 5: Saying, So for you to say anything, it's crazy because you don't.
Speaker 6: Know what the hell went on with me and her ru Rul. No, he was there, and you know what I'm saying. That's what all my niggas. They never said nothing or whatever like that.
Speaker 4: But you know.
Speaker 3: It's all good. Did see each other, right, don't you know? It's some crazy ship.
Speaker 1: I did see each other right before you get into the crazy shit. You did see each other, and yes, spoke. I've seen a picture with y'all somewhere. Oh, I mean that's true, right, You did see each other, right.
Speaker 3: You Yeah, we probably see each other. I don't know about all that's speaking.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, yaought? Oh I'm bad. It's a funny. It's a weird thing when you have family. I'm gonna say some shit that's kind of weird. But I don't really need friends.
Speaker 3: You know why. I really enjoy chilling with Needi, my mother. I really enjoyed chilling with my family. I really enjoy being.
Speaker 5: Around the people who I know care and love for me the right way. I don't need you, nigga. I'm a sucker. You need to get away from me anyway. What I'm saying is.
Speaker 6: I have so much of a comfort with my family that I don't need extra people around me. I'm a very simple guy. I will fucking be at home and chillingness. I'm very content. I got bj I got cl I got you know, a handful of people that I consider family.
Speaker 3: I don't need no answers. So, you know, Fat Joe was once someone who I thought was family.
Speaker 1: I think he is your fan. I think he knows you're kind of both was at a you know what I mean. Yeah, I believe, I believe it is. I believe you know what it is. I'm gonna be honest. I think I'm gonna put I just kind of started understanding what viral is, what viral happens is. What happens is this, this clip will come out are you me talking about you and Ashanti? Right, So it'll come out on this station. But then five days later other people would take other clips from that, and it seemed like it's a new thing, but really it's just the same clip as we just And so what it was was that I believe you did a newspaper after after drinking champs. You did a paper for something else and did something else, and it seemed like he was just doubling down on your on your story.
Speaker 3: So it seems like the way it was really the way it was released.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying as a as a person who plays media. Now, it seemed like you was everywhere saying that, but really it was just one clip that kept going viral.
Speaker 3: So you know what I'm say.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, I can see how he could have took that as the wrong thing, Like, damn man, he just keeps this and this, this is shining your friends. You call your friend and you tell you how you feel.
Speaker 4: Your right. That's not what friends do, right, right? Okay, if if if.
Speaker 1: You do something and I think you know, we did some foul ship, call and say no, and it's gonna be between me and you. It ain't for nobody else. You know what I'm saying, What are you doing? So this there's no explaining, is over and.
Speaker 3: Over and moving on. You said something before we started rolling, and if you don't want to talk about we can edit. But you're saying your family was telling you not to come here because of a health condition, Like because health is important for all of us.
Speaker 5: My boys, an angie, my daughter is like, my daughter is the illness protective of me.
Speaker 3: She'll fuck somebody. Yeah, so your daughter.
Speaker 6: They just didn't want me drinking and smoking, all right. You know my diabetes, My number has been high, so they just wanted me to He's like, Dad, you can't do drink Champs. I said, you ain't gonna drink or smoke.
Speaker 3: Explain to somebody my bad will cut you off.
Speaker 1: But explain to somebody who don't have money, Like you know, you're talking about the money that you had, the money that you made, and you're still dealing with diabetes.
Speaker 3: Does does having money help you with diabetes? That's a little because you can get a chef, you get nutrition, iss, you could get proper medical attention if you don't have money. So yeah, money helps, Okay, money helps with everything.
Speaker 1: Dog.
Speaker 6: Rather have money than not have money, you know what I'm saying. Because you know, and I realized that the bank bank, you know, with Bank of America, Morgan Stanley.
Speaker 5: So they had this meeting to tell me all of the things that they could do to help me with the honey. Yes, okay, yes, And I was just like, this is so fucked up.
Speaker 3: How they care All of a sudden too, they was getting me.
Speaker 5: They said, we have the best doctors. If you get sick, we'll get you the proper medical I'm like, so, if you ain't got no bread, it's fuck you. You're not forget.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 12: But that's free protection. That's all they got for you. That's so fucked up. You got bread and all of these you got more help, and you ain't got no bread.
Speaker 3: It's like, get the.
Speaker 5: Fuck out my office, Doug. Yeah, you're dying, hurry up and die. Yeah, it's crazy. You better get some money.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: So what do you What does that tell us? Get some bread? Niggas?
Speaker 4: Alright?
Speaker 3: So, so, so what is diabetes for a person that don't don't know, I don't fucking know.
Speaker 1: It's your sugar level, right, So that's the thing with people, like it's rampant with black people.
Speaker 3: It's dangerous. It's dangerous.
Speaker 5: And what it does is it starts deteriorating your body.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: So, and you're good, like you got under control. No oh wow, oh wow, okay, because you've been diagnosed. So this is a recent thing.
Speaker 5: I've been diagnosed with diabetes forever.
Speaker 1: Because it's like the smallest I've ever seen you like hereditary. Okay, I've been diagnosed with diabetes.
Speaker 3: You have to insulin.
Speaker 5: Time to time, not all the time, but time to time where my number gets too hot.
Speaker 3: Shot.
Speaker 4: I heard that it's reversible.
Speaker 5: It's sure, yes, it's reversible. But you gotta change the way you eat vegan. You gotta all that.
Speaker 6: But you know it's fucked up with diabetes. So anything that's you, you're gonna like or it tastes.
Speaker 3: Good horrible for you? Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Fried chicken killer like carbohydrates are acakes.
Speaker 3: Not killer liquor. Now, what's what's sandwiches? What's some nasty ship? Rice cake? Rice cake?
Speaker 4: That's right?
Speaker 3: What's what's rice? Cas is not a good like broccoli? Garlic?
Speaker 1: Broccoli last night is good? Golf from toke Garlic's not good? Probably not Wow, So what the fuck do you eat? Cordboy, You're supposed to eat some some leaves and some ship like that.
Speaker 3: Keep playing right, because everything got shot. I told you. If you fucking eat something and it tastes good, it's even too much. Fruit is sugar? It depends on the level of that beating. Wow, a watermelon you can have no watermelon. I can have fruit, but he has to water much of the sugar.
Speaker 1: I said, watermelon, not fruit. Watermelon is a whole different thing for black people.
Speaker 3: This is while my kids get mad because I'm telling them, like, yo, I'm gonna live right like your motherfuckers want me to die and not enjoy life. I'm gonna enjoy life and do certain ship. No, Dad, but you can't do that. I'm like, ay it, stop me.
Speaker 5: Because it's like they, I gotta live, all right, So yeah, I'm gonna have the fucking water.
Speaker 1: Water godamn, But what you're supposed to do exercise? All right, you're gonna go see you on Russell and Bali.
Speaker 3: No, in Bali and Bali?
Speaker 4: Why not? Still? Yeah?
Speaker 3: He out there running rapid.
Speaker 5: Well, he's in Bali because right, I don't hold back nothing in boy because of the bullshit.
Speaker 6: Russell's like they he's probably seen what they did to Harvey Winston and said no nigga.
Speaker 3: Not Russell.
Speaker 1: The didn't get found guilty of nothing.
Speaker 3: He didn't want. He didn't get found guilty of nothing. He never went to trial.
Speaker 1: That says a lot.
Speaker 3: That says a lot. He's in Bali, niggas, he's come back.
Speaker 1: Though, he's come back time.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, ain't got no wires, he ain't out here. Yeah, because he wouldn't be able to come in the country.
Speaker 4: Ye H.
Speaker 3: That's why I said he could.
Speaker 1: Not, because because we know he was cool Kelly d J Kelly Right, so nice Robert.
Speaker 3: Genius, the musical gens. You ever seen themthing about his own we're talking about.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you, it's this fucking great movie that my man director.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, what's naming it?
Speaker 4: Okay, fucking America?
Speaker 3: Okay, it's Robart Kelly in there, it's Robert. I wish.
Speaker 6: You take your sales and go through the roof. Yeah, I mean the movie is great, man, it's a great hip hop movie.
Speaker 3: The premise of the movie. The premise of the movie is basically jay Z.
Speaker 6: And I'm basically telling the story and showing how young black men selling drugs and then they flipped the drug money to start a record company. So it's really a triumphant story about how to make it in America.
Speaker 3: Oh, now that title makes sense. Yeah, make it in America? Yeah, yes, about two brothers and they selling drugs and one of the brothers is a rapper, you know, and they use the.
Speaker 5: Drug money to help promote and push.
Speaker 3: His music.
Speaker 5: He gets a big record deal. At the end, they won.
Speaker 3: They made it in America, both brothers. You know, technically an American story because that's been all the richest people in America, going back the Kennedy's, going back to Ford, all these people bootlegging, they all made.
Speaker 1: It off of I.
Speaker 3: I touched you that in the movie. I touched on the fact that Fellas that said for I don't think when you look at the.
Speaker 5: Kennedy's, the Rockefellas, their families is.
Speaker 3: With the ships. Kennedy's was bootleg. Yeah, the father, the father, he's a bootlegger, he was gangster, he was the mob man. Make sure miss it and then Ny it's no, they turned it clean.
Speaker 5: I touched on that in the movie about how they kind of showed us the way that's uniquely American.
Speaker 1: Kennedy for president right now, you see the Kennedy that's one of her presidents right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't trust him at all.
Speaker 4: I actually like him.
Speaker 3: I actually like him. On Jeans, I don't want to meet you prejudice. I want you, I want you to be Yeah, he said Joe, I don't trust him come in here trying to look like me. I don't like it podcasting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he actually get on drink chance. I said, no, let's have him on what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Okay, you do it, man, that's the day I'm calling out.
Speaker 1: I'll come yo, so Gotti.
Speaker 3: At one point we were talking about doing a murder Ain't tall right.
Speaker 1: Happened not anymore, Sha, because you see like you see, like like I went to the NAS and the Wu tang A concert and what I tell you man, I'm talking about it was sold out. That is incredible. The tour is incredible. And it's like these guys they don't even have records in the.
Speaker 3: Past ten years.
Speaker 1: I mean, NAS does with the albums, but they're not performing this new material. Alldest material is all these and and adventure ship and it's like it's such a beautiful thing. You don't think murder in Rough Riders could probably re create that.
Speaker 5: I just don't have any confidence that a Shauncey would do it.
Speaker 1: Just ach is Lloyd allowed back?
Speaker 3: Yeah Lloyd, Yeah with X is that DENTI.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so so okay, saying but let me tell you something.
Speaker 3: Murder Ring could sell out a ring they get, well, they do it themselves.
Speaker 1: If all of them right, So would you let them do it without you? If they said, okay, I mean you got a hun you're good.
Speaker 3: I'm yeah.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: You know when people talk about the masters, just to touch on this for one set, yes, and oh you should give your artists, you know.
Speaker 3: Their masters, no, because that's how I make my money.
Speaker 5: Like John Ashant, millions of dollars they make heavy Yeah, yeah, I don't get a dime of that to show money. Yeah, okay, I don't get one one fucking penny of that. So the only thing that I have that I could sell to get me a check is those masters. And you want to take that from me?
Speaker 3: But do they get pieced off after you sell them?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: I pieced job.
Speaker 5: Joe got a seven faded check when I sold John got a seven faded check and you know, but that's it only job.
Speaker 3: I don't know whether you make some noise for that or not. Yeah, make.
Speaker 1: Is every other artist going to hear? Is every other heart is gonna hear this? Bis one.
Speaker 3: You ain't fucking job. That was his prerogative.
Speaker 1: You ain't fucking job. Joah held that mother fucking down. They smurred up. I say, you got the dow Paddic too. I've seen that I watching, But you know they could.
Speaker 6: Still like because I was like, they could all go a Joah, Ashanti, Lloyd, Charlie Black Child fucking Caddy.
Speaker 3: That would be a dope tour. They could put on like a two hour show between all of them, hour and a half.
Speaker 1: To letting Caddy come back on.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So, so, for the record, do we ever believe Prodigy's book?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what I believe it? You believe? I seen Prodigy club Griffin after the book. Yeah, okay, continue, and it was it was funny because I was in there. I was mobbed up. Cool Joe.
Speaker 6: And Prodigy came over. It seems as Joe were cool and I don't say any problems nigga. I ain't even thinking about your nigga. But I said, Yo, let me ask you a question. I said that ship she wrote in the book was real?
Speaker 3: He said, yeah, and jam the particular the nobody knows what you don't want to.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: He wrote the book, Prodi, he wrote a book, and.
Speaker 1: I know he's saying that the Cadillac toy like gave up the address to the studio or something like that.
Speaker 5: Right, he let he let niggas know where he was at. Right, And it was crazy because that night that the that the bulls should happen. After that happened, we was always like, how the fuck these niggas knew where we was at? Because I believe it was my birthday and we was bouncing around from from club to club. So for them to catch us that night, it's very weird. But I don't blame Caddy. He was under pressure.
Speaker 3: Forgive him.
Speaker 5: He's a weak. He's a weak nigga. Everyone can't be strong.
Speaker 1: But forgiveness is godly. And you say you forgive the I mean.
Speaker 3: I ain't thinking about it.
Speaker 5: I ain't thinking about it.
Speaker 1: That's bread, right, that's that bird that honey Milly. Have you seen Nellie since you had the Honey million?
Speaker 3: Me and Nellie? Okay, I don't know, because you like me and Nelly seen each other.
Speaker 5: We laughed, we talked.
Speaker 6: If you asked me about Nelly, I would consider Nelly my friend. I have no problems with Nelly. You know, I wish him all the best.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's right, shut out, thanks, honey.
Speaker 1: So how about how about are you are you gonna like lay down with one woman is going to be the one woman gott he.
Speaker 3: You know what that that is like?
Speaker 1: Because you've been talking about fucking babbages this whole time.
Speaker 3: I would love to have one bad bitch that's with me one hundred percent. I just don't think yourself there for me. I think I'm about one hundred minutes. I think I'm my level.
Speaker 1: You gotta have a pre nup off top.
Speaker 3: You gotta have a oh nigga.
Speaker 4: You gotta have.
Speaker 3: Indio nigga. Yeah, that's what I mean.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have an il prenup nigga, I pre dup Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And you know chicks, chicks dave be rubbing me the wrong way and ship there day. You can't get me, and you always asking for ship, asking for money, asking for things because you know I got it. That's the fastest way to lose me.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're a sugar daddy out here. No, it was zaddy out here. No, that's what they've been calling on. That's what they've been calling on.
Speaker 5: If I show you, if I show married, if I show you the chick that would die for me to be a sugar Daddy, this bitch is gorgeous show twenty six year old Dominican gorgeous out here.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, listen, but I work one hundred.
Speaker 3: No no head listen. So I'm talking head to foot.
Speaker 5: Dyme.
Speaker 3: So she asked me for twenty five thousand. She's a real one.
Speaker 1: Let's make some money.
Speaker 3: Go out. I had no idea.
Speaker 1: I had no idea.
Speaker 3: He was, but that's what I considerate. Look at your face. You didn't considerate at all.
Speaker 5: He was like I said, I said, Joe, you negotiated. No, I was going to go to twenty five thousand. I was like, where does she get off asking me for twenty five thousand? And then in the back of my head, I'm like, this is the tip of the iceberd If she's my girl, that bitch is she gonna ask I need a hundred her mess Chapaul, I need a hundred thousand. You know what I'm saying, something like, bitch, get out of here. That's crazy, My bitch, get out of here is immaculate. Before you're gonna touch this money, before you gonna separate. Wait, I ain't doing all of this ship. Get all of this money from my family to have some bad bitch coming around and just start siphoning it out. That's never happening, y'all. Bitch, get the fuck out of here very quick. So that's why I just I don't think it's in the cards for me.
Speaker 6: I don't know if I could find someone who I'm going to be attracted to that's like a nice, good person.
Speaker 1: And so you said you got your guard up all the time. You have to, okay, and even if your guard is down. Once she asked for twenty five thousand, okay, yeah, it's different. Once she asked for twenty five thousand. Guess what's coming up the guard? But let me ask you. Did she have was her grandmother dying or something?
Speaker 4: No, no, she was.
Speaker 3: She said she wanted it for her school, her college tour. Good girl, Come.
Speaker 1: Does she want to search me?
Speaker 3: It's all.
Speaker 4: Okay. She wanted to next sugar.
Speaker 3: Daddy and go to the college.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 3: Let me see, he says. She wants the great up a spa, a spot she needed to respect.
Speaker 1: That already sounds oh yeah, they don't be doing that now open up a spot.
Speaker 3: It sounds like thing someone would say it against the bread. Know what's gonna happen. You give it a twenty five thousand. She finished the school. She says, I told you don't want to open spa. I need a quarter of a million, right the start capital for she makes you twenty five million. You ain't looking at that side with the spots, which yeah, but no, you shouldn't start a relationship with investments. I'm just asking. I'm just trying to be the devil's advocate.
Speaker 10: What do you believe?
Speaker 4: You don't want to open them?
Speaker 3: That's not she don't want those fun she wants to go to the spa. She's like, I gotta learn on the.
Speaker 4: Job, taking a by myself.
Speaker 3: You're gonna be there, but it's.
Speaker 4: Gonna be somebody drink Philip Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's Jamies. We have to have female around. It's too much tosterpon. There's too much toster drink. Yeah, you gotta drink for God. You gotta drink for God.
Speaker 3: It's never knowing Jamies around today easy.
Speaker 1: So so you know, seeing the moves that like uh jay Z has been making and seeing the moves that you have been making. If you think that hip hop ever, like I know, it's a cliche type of question, you think that hip hop will ever like come this far?
Speaker 3: Like, you know what I'm saying, Like, that's crazy hip hop. I love hip hop so much.
Speaker 5: Fifty answer, fifty years wild. But I love hip hop so much because it's just changed. It's changed all of us. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. And not only did it did it change us, it changed our way of thinking. You know, niggas ain't thinking about selling drugs right now.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: I know YouTubers right now is making more money than drug dealers. Right No, no, no, YouTubers.
Speaker 5: No one is thinking about selling drugs or even if you're a drug dealer, you're thinking, I'm gonna do this and then get out.
Speaker 4: And do this.
Speaker 3: So I just love him. I just love hip hop with a passion. Hip hop has.
Speaker 5: Hip hop has done more for us Black people than anything else did any president that have ever been?
Speaker 6: I mean more than sports, more more thing thing, because sports, you know, you gotta be athletic, you gotta be this hip hop.
Speaker 3: You could be a manager. You get different entry points. Yes, it's like it's beautiful.
Speaker 1: I can tell you got you got to get a lot of money. Just talking so soft and just like.
Speaker 3: But listen, let me let me let me say.
Speaker 1: So Nas had dropped this documentary on showtime. It was about Theupreme team. So I believe that he dropped it.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't remember if he dropped it all at once or if it was it was episodes. It was episodes, so it's in part. So I watched it.
Speaker 3: I remember.
Speaker 1: One of the very important things to me was to see IRV there. You know what I'm saying. I had I got NAS number, I could have texted him and it could have blew up the surprise. But I actually stood there and I watched it. Was that important for you to be a part of that.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm very protective of Supreme and the Supreme team, but he obviously had to have permission from Okay.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 6: I've been a part of Supreme and everything of that nature with I feel ship like that, it's mine, all right. So Na's he's smart, all right?
Speaker 3: He backdoorded it. I don't know what you mean he said this last time he went to Prince. Oh, he went to Prince.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that Nas went to Prince. He didn't go to Supreme.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 5: The Supreme would have said yo, got a niggas fuck you.
Speaker 3: Told me, But isn't that like going to BJ.
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 6: No, because my my relationship with Prince, it is a great relationship of Prince. But it's not like Preme or it's not like BJR like NAS couldn't have went to bj BJ.
Speaker 1: What you get the fuck out of here? That's our ship, all right? Okay, you understand to a certain extent. Let me get a black boris princess in prison. Oh so is the Preme.
Speaker 3: But it's a difference.
Speaker 5: Okay, if you if you're gonna dangle one hundred and fifty thousand that prince, he could, he's gonna take it.
Speaker 4: Okay fast.
Speaker 1: But but okay, let me let me play Devil's advocate, right because we're all from Queen Although this is your direct leaner is right, I'm trying to say that word right. You know, I'm especially educat, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Right, So, but we all kind of feel attached to that story. It's like anybody from Harlem. You could be from one hundred and tenth Street, but you're going to relate to that rich porter, you know what I'm saying? A Z story like you know what I mean? Okay, and he did do with research. He like you seem like he had l l in the club and like like it was I felt like he did it from like a fan perspective.
Speaker 3: It was a job.
Speaker 1: It wasn't something I saw.
Speaker 4: It was a good job.
Speaker 1: Is that something you thought you should have did, because I think you sort of alluded to that. I mean, I thought thing, but you know, we love Prince h That's why I said he backyard it. But he went and got Prince. But he had Prem on the phone to though, right, yeah, once he got Prince, Okay, okay, So once he got Prince.
Speaker 5: It was like we ain't gonna hate on Prince by side.
Speaker 1: He got it done right, Okay. I see the other day Prem's son Instagram and he said that there's a possibility that Priam's case will be overturned.
Speaker 3: Is that.
Speaker 4: He got some emotions. He's coming back to court.
Speaker 3: Going back to court, coming back.
Speaker 1: Okay, he gave some back already, He's coming back there.
Speaker 4: I guess some stuff. Okay.
Speaker 6: The thing with Prem, the last I heard was they was just they was trying to remove the life sentence. So if they gave him fifty years or whatever, he was come out because of time, sir.
Speaker 1: How many how many years he got there nineteen nineteen. You're fucking with Trump? Fucking with Trump? I mean I would if you have gottendicted more than.
Speaker 3: Times than bring. I don't know. I mean, you're fucking with him.
Speaker 6: I don't really think about it. I don't really think about Trump like that. Only time I think about Trump is about preem man. If I could get next.
Speaker 1: To him, That's what I'm tying to say. That's ask you with Trump because he feels like he's like fuck it. Let him out like some nigga ship like Yo.
Speaker 4: Man from Brooklyn. Man. Yeah, he lasted before.
Speaker 1: He left office, he parted Lil Wayne Kodak Black. That'll be l that would be the best day in the world. Pream Come on, yeah, I just make a noise for that. So we talked about the murder ing to All. We talked about the book we talked about or another book? Did the book a whole?
Speaker 3: Are you in that book?
Speaker 5: I don't know it?
Speaker 3: And well, the pamous rumor is that Dame dash has removed.
Speaker 1: From that book.
Speaker 3: Probably, I don't know. I don't think.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 1: You can put some thought on it.
Speaker 3: Did I say something that people don't know already.
Speaker 1: No, I'll be honest, because there's so many different stories that Leah's story has just recently circulated or whatever whatever. But I don't want to get on that. I don't think I'm that good of a media guy. But did you ever think that in the beginning when you see their their their chemistry. I'm talking about the three. You know what I mean because you know big guys. You know Fox with drinking Champs as well, but BIG's Dame and Jay. Like when I used to see them, he used to be so tight. I never thought that that that this would happened. Did you did you see this day coming?
Speaker 3: He would have saw it for anybody. Yeah, back then he was in it. I mean yeah, remember what I said, Jay didn't need nobody right? But Jay don't need nobody right. So you you really don't think that Dame had anything to do with the success? No, no, I'm asking it. I mean it's kind of a question. I remember Dame fighting for the artist. I remember that because regardless how you feel about the person, you got it. Whatever they did should be credited.
Speaker 6: He started Rockefella with Jay and things, so he should get credited. I'm saying the making of the records.
Speaker 1: In a studio session. Clark ca was there.
Speaker 3: I don't know whether you're want me to say, he said, after they made didn't need.
Speaker 6: Jay was picking the beast, James wrapping over the beast, j was making things.
Speaker 10: It was all home right. There was a loan for the ride, great ride, A great ride. That's like saying, you know what that's like saying, do you does Earth need bj into? No, nigga, you know what I'm saying. No, it could have been somebody else's did you know what I'm saying. I'm here, I'm along for the ride. But luckily I'm a loyal motherfucker and this is my man, and I learned some ship and I know where to be in my place, so I'm still here, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So that's it. Did you get a chance to see the Brooklyn Museum? Did they we create the baseline? Did you see it on the grad?
Speaker 3: Don't? I've seen it on the ground. It's crazy. Did you?
Speaker 5: Did you?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 3: Was you a part of basically what was your favorite studio?
Speaker 1: Mine Crackhouse Cuse prior to that in Factory Sony, Right Track, Unique d n D. I liked right track, Right track, gold Dogs, forty seventh Street, talking a lot across the street. That's right, my man, I call, what's what's my man name? Young girl? I said, don't ever forget your little duo.
Speaker 3: That's my man, young that's my man, young man.
Speaker 1: So one thing that I listened to when I hear the plans, right, I heard nas he's on there. I hear this different type of energy like I had to listen to it today. I just had to just go back into it right. And then nas he says murder. I don't know if he specifically says I'm murder, ain't, but he says murder, right, he said it what we said at first. It was me nah myself saying the lungs now, it's murder.
Speaker 4: It's murder.
Speaker 3: Yes, he's pleasing legions, nigga. I'm not sure because when I listen to it again, side listen.
Speaker 1: High side, because you know what's crazy. The second verse, who shots out sugar is a rule rule because rule shots out shug And it's just like and I just remember be first hearing it.
Speaker 3: I can't, I can't it.
Speaker 1: When I listened to it today, I said, get out of Miami, nor get the fuck out of Miami.
Speaker 3: This is not how you sposed to listen to this. Put your fucking mind back on our train.
Speaker 1: So I put my mind back on our train, the seventh train, the G train, the E train, And when I listened to it, I was like, this is a threat, Like this is like if you if you know what I'm trying to say to the music industry, like this is like yo, look we got Nas and then we shot out Shug like.
Speaker 3: What happened here is scared the ship out of Knaves And he ran for the hills.
Speaker 1: Cause I heard is a famous meeting with you and Steve Stout, and Steve Stout told you you gotta talk to Nas about Africa and not owning the record label.
Speaker 6: No, Steve Stout was like, stop talking about money and power and all of this ship. He was like, Nas, this one's streak read and the free Trips to Africa.
Speaker 1: Show if Stott was right, No, he basically right, No, he basically he knew Nas okay at that time, and he basically was like, you're scaring him.
Speaker 3: All right, because I was like me when Nas was in the crackhouse, was like nigga crackhouse is the studio, guys, And this is when we was high.
Speaker 6: I'm high as fuck out right seed out, and I'm sitting there that I'm let me get one grinding grinding my team, right.
Speaker 5: So I'm telling I'm telling motherfuckers, I'm telling nas Nigga, We're gonna I said, we're gonna get three tour buses.
Speaker 3: We're gonna wrap you Joe a shine team. And I said, we're.
Speaker 6: Gonna hitch some row of Rose Royce of Ferrari Bentley to the back of the tour bus.
Speaker 5: This is when he was like, Okay, I'm not fucking with these niggas, And I said, Joe, and we hit ball them on, right, so we have to show them ball them on the night before we go to the show, We're gonna hit the hood and I said, we're gonna ride through because I was like, Yo, hood.
Speaker 3: Niggas is gonna go crazy.
Speaker 6: Imagine nigga me nas Jah fucking and shy tig and we're pulling up and Rose Voices and eating fried chicken in the hood.
Speaker 3: Everywhere.
Speaker 1: Bortimore is the hood, right, But that's the moment you just walk outside.
Speaker 3: Anyone who gets a glimpse of that is never. It's never forgetting that changed almost so Nas was like, Yo, I hear you, but dang, you sound just like it right now. He was like, no, I hear you, but what if we get killed being in the hood like that. This is when I lost.
Speaker 4: I said.
Speaker 3: If we get killed, said, then we marred this nigga.
Speaker 1: I gotta feel you'd have lost me too, Joe. Then we marred this nigga and blow yourself up rights you done, leg Yeah, and you was all at the time.
Speaker 3: That's what I was up first, Nigga.
Speaker 6: What I was talking about would have been some once in a lifetime legendary ship.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: Just imagine for one second, you pull up in Miami and we are Dade County or we you know what I'm saying, Open Loca or whatever, eating some fucking poor boy or some ship like that, and it's Nas Rule, Shanty, Gotti and niggas. We got fucking Rods voices and not only that, but we ad uh the arena of the night. Nigga said, I was just trying to I was just trying to do something that's never been done before.
Speaker 3: And I said, Yo, we're gonna have security. Is fifty niggas. Niggas won't getting nasty. We're getting nasty.
Speaker 6: So this nigga was loogging. Yeah, I lost him all right. I was like, then we marred as nigga, all right, and the nigga ruled backing me up. He ruled smoking the blood. He said, hell yeah fuck that. Yeah, rule rules with me one thousand percent. He was like, nigga fucking.
Speaker 3: Death, all right.
Speaker 5: We means we ain't even worried about that. That's when I lost him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sounds sounds like that got a little too deep. I was taking this rapt shre too far. And this is after the indictment, after they rushed your officers. After this, Brian, I forget the time, friend, before you beat the motherfucking fast. This made some noise fast. Nobody beat the motherfucking fast.
Speaker 5: Nobody beats the fat.
Speaker 1: When you're looking at the young Doug case form of information that you you know, what are you thinking?
Speaker 5: I feel for Doug because I don't think the people around him was built for it.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: But Kellows put up a man, said, he put up a man for his belt. That's because three hundred is in the in the ship right now.
Speaker 5: Man, it's Oh, you know, Gunna came back out there and you know, gonna put some music out and they gave money.
Speaker 3: But you know he misses he misses Stugger, y'all.
Speaker 1: He needed young Doug. He was a special artist.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I like Dugger. You know what I'm saying. I like Dugger.
Speaker 4: You met him?
Speaker 3: I met him before? Yeah, okay, I met him before, and uh I like the dude like I like Dugger.
Speaker 1: But besides Stuck, who's a young artist you would like to work with that's out there popping? Lola Brook? I don't really know, man, you don't know a little Dirk. He ain't really knew.
Speaker 5: There's no artist that like gets me going. And I'm like, oh my god, I want to hear music from.
Speaker 3: This name except Laser. That's a new artist telling you his his hold out of EP and the soundtrack he's on. He's featured on the soundtrack on.
Speaker 1: The soundtrack of the movie. And who does your mind? You of what kind of artists.
Speaker 4: Him?
Speaker 5: But you know he's saying he rapped. This guy's a monster talent that makes hit fucking records, like Lauren Hill, but the guy verse something like that, Mister Lauren Drake Lake.
Speaker 3: He's gonna get to Drake comparison, all right, for sure? You think Drake is the biggest artist in the game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but.
Speaker 3: What kind of languages?
Speaker 5: Listen, I think I think Drake is the biggest artist because in the world. But but here's the but I do think it's time for some for somewhere else.
Speaker 13: It's murdered.
Speaker 3: Boris come over here. Yeah, I'll go when you come back. But is it bigger than hole? Is Drake bigger than whole? Right now?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 13: You know?
Speaker 4: Is the hope is the rolling stoves?
Speaker 3: So I just asked you, if Drake is the biggest, how don't you hove?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: How I do you Drake? Drake still makes music, making no music?
Speaker 1: What do he feels, Rick, Yeah, you don't. He got young gul in the back of Malibu right now.
Speaker 5: Last time I spoke the whole, he said, got it, I gave it, gave it all like.
Speaker 3: He has it.
Speaker 4: But that was I believe he said that.
Speaker 1: Why Why did he say that to you? I think he's tired of try to get him on the soundtrack or something.
Speaker 5: No, I wasn't asking for none. He just was letting me know, like he's gave it.
Speaker 3: All he's got.
Speaker 4: I wasn't.
Speaker 3: I wasn't asking him for nothing.
Speaker 1: Did he call you say, you know gngradual on hunting nigga, you're close?
Speaker 3: No, No, I ain't like that. Yeah yeah, nah. He ain't calling you up to congratulate you when you see me. Maybe a.
Speaker 6: Nice or something like that, But he ain't calling me up just to congratulate on me on getting some money.
Speaker 3: No question on.
Speaker 13: We're talking about the carewratulation. Do you still wanna sign new artists and you still.
Speaker 5: Artists when they're special and they make me feel it? That's yes, that's all yes, And I'm still magical in the studio.
Speaker 1: Okay, you got you got a new artist. You can signed to one record label? Who you're going to first as a distributor or whoever they signed to you, the artists signed to you.
Speaker 3: But you got part of all these labels right now? Who you going to?
Speaker 4: A real good one?
Speaker 5: Universal Republic would be the easiest choice.
Speaker 1: Okay, Universal Republisher where Drake is on. Uh that's and the scope falls under that death Jam falls under that.
Speaker 4: Would you consider them the best right now? Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: I'm always gonna be partial to death Jam. I always would love Murdering Death Jam.
Speaker 4: It just is right.
Speaker 1: I love the rich New Death Jam say the original Excuse me, I mean, let me not say the originals. That's not the originals, but the regime that I was a part of. Kevin Lows, Leo Cohnes, Julie Greenwall, Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Fallows the difference. That's the difference, the difference Tubby.
Speaker 1: Kevin Lowes, Julie Greenwall, Mike Kaiser, uh, Leo Cohnes, I said, right, uh, Rob Love Sam Cresco like those all of that.
Speaker 3: Regime was my favorite.
Speaker 1: Kathy Leo's assistant, like all of that regime, Like I literally could do whatever. The radiacer radiakers are part of that radia of random drink champs as well. That was my favorite regime as a recordation said love, I did, say, Sam Cresco, I forgot who else?
Speaker 3: I'm I'm forgetting forgetting a couple of other people chat Bacon, Uh.
Speaker 4: Gabby?
Speaker 3: I forgot Gabby? Then who else? Ship that whole regimee? Was that one of your need of Floyd?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: Was that one of your favorite machines?
Speaker 4: Or you.
Speaker 1: Would get that bunch of cut open top moscuis topscus.
Speaker 3: He's a part of three hundred now right, they're all a part of Yeah, he gotta he gotta check. He was. He was on the list of the people who got checked.
Speaker 1: Holy Holy Man?
Speaker 3: What else you guys? I always bring it up every time you've been on, but I'll keep reiterating so I get more information the murder inc As a group, j X and Joh I probably keep asking the same question. Did you guys have a bunch of records recording?
Speaker 4: No records?
Speaker 1: Recording none?
Speaker 3: Because I got some as a mixtape DJ, I got some dats sent to me labeled as that with some freestyles. Was that the extent of it? Freestyles ain't the murder Ring Ship.
Speaker 5: The Murdering Ship was just something that I wanted to do because Jay xing Job was like my brothers.
Speaker 6: So it wasn't about money for me. It wasn't about It was about me j X Job getting in the studio and serving it is.
Speaker 3: That's all it was about. And what was the closest you got to actually seeing that through or was it never really gonna happen? X was with it, Joe was with it. Jay wasn't with it.
Speaker 5: I tried two times to make that album happen.
Speaker 3: X was with it, job was with it.
Speaker 4: To be.
Speaker 5: This is just my opinion, right, just my opinion. I don't think Jay wanted to get in that.
Speaker 10: Room h.
Speaker 3: With Ex and Joh.
Speaker 1: Both both.
Speaker 5: Jay is a very small person. He's gonna do an album with R Kelly. R Kelly worships jay Z, worships him, and Kanye West. Kanye Wes worships jay Z.
Speaker 1: And Jay Electronica.
Speaker 5: They all worshiped the nigga X and John don't worship jay Z. You're my man, but when that beat comes on, you're not above me getting at.
Speaker 3: You, niggah.
Speaker 5: And that's what I do not feel Jay wanted to deal with. You didn't want to deal with.
Speaker 3: And fucking.
Speaker 6: Coming at you know. And I'm I'm saying these niggas they would come at each other subliminally, so it wasn't a direct hit where they're going to say your name and things. But these niggas they coming at you, all right? So do I want to make a whole album with these niggas coming at me? And if I'm jay Z, there's a slight chance that what is niggas gonna say, I'm not the nicest nigga. Right, it's not worth it. Where's where's my win? The only thing I'm saying with this is the potential loss. But now people are saying these niggas is better than you.
Speaker 3: M hm, right, what do you think that bought up between X and Jay?
Speaker 5: The famous everything, well, the famous battle. They say that Jay one, but it's an asterisk next to it because Jay finished his rhyme and broke out. He didn't give X a chance to responder.
Speaker 3: Jay's rhyme.
Speaker 6: At the end of the rhyme, he says, he says something something I'm back to the block, I'm out. That was the end of his rhyme, and then he breaks out to everyone going oh.
Speaker 1: And that was it.
Speaker 3: So so X hates that ship because actually, like, yo, you didn't give me a chance to respond, but they did go back and forth prior to that.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, okay, But then the last rhyme, Jay says, I'm going back to the block, I'm out, And that was like the mic drop might drop.
Speaker 5: So a lot of people said Jay won the battle, which in census, X.
Speaker 1: Right, did you you know, I know this is like kind of heavy on you because we spoke about it last time he was on head like, you know, the funeral room. You're speaking about his death and how the family felt, Like, how have you been dealing with you know, because you had a part to do with discovering DMX, So how have you been doing with you know, the demise of him. You've been coping with it?
Speaker 6: I think about X all the time in my l a house before you walk into my room. I got this huge DMX post.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so.
Speaker 3: I think about X.
Speaker 4: All the time.
Speaker 6: He was He was really my friend and my man. He used to always with me. We used to always laugh and have fun, good times.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: I know we spoke about our last time, Like, but did job you ever talk about like the fact that he like win that job rule on that record.
Speaker 3: I still don't like no rappers but it slow MC he gung.
Speaker 4: No, he don't.
Speaker 3: He don't like you if you rapping, he don't. He don't like you. I gotta lie.
Speaker 1: I think he likes me more when I stopped rapping. When I became a podcast, I thinking I became his home.
Speaker 3: Like his brother brother. Not even not the first time you were a podcaster that time he was a little suspected.
Speaker 1: All right, No, the first time we had a lobby. You hung out with him, but the actual platform.
Speaker 14: He was because he looked he thought it was a jail. He's like, what's after. I was like, no, nigga podcast, you know, parties in jail. I'm like, no, nigga, you're home relaxed.
Speaker 3: No, but he don't like you don't like. That's why I used to try and tell everyone. So he used to always say, with y'all, leave it alone, got it, let us, let us, let us scrap.
Speaker 5: He said, sometimes you gotta let the pitts fight versus a snoop dog like.
Speaker 3: What Timberan is on to whoever.
Speaker 6: He wanted me to just leave it alone and let him fight, and I'm like, I'm not leaving alone. I said, Yo, y'all are my brothers. This ship is stupid. And I said, you know that nigga don't sound like you.
Speaker 3: He says, got it. If another motherfucker thinks how hollers my record, he said, I'm gone to bite them because people used to come up to him. I love your reggd holler. Another nigga says it, I'm biting him. I used to be like your ex man.
Speaker 4: I got together.
Speaker 6: And in Job before they got famous, famous, used to battle niggas together, ten niggas Job and X on the on the sipher battling niggas.
Speaker 5: It was a problem, you know, because they would go like one after the other.
Speaker 6: So ex for fucking clean your clock, and right when he finished the rule would come clean your clock.
Speaker 1: I was like, where's idea time he was round?
Speaker 6: Okay, The funny The funny thing is Mike Geronimo was the guy. Yeah because he was on. Yeah, he was on before everyone else was on. A lot of people thought he was the next not lost.
Speaker 3: The first time you heard a lot of these people was on Mike Drama records. Oh yeah, true, it's time to bill.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 5: If Mike would have just stayed with me and not bugged out on me, but I think his career would be way different.
Speaker 3: But he bugged out. But I wanted to get beats. Some puff.
Speaker 5: That just disrespecting me, And I'm like, nigga, I'm the nigga who made it's real.
Speaker 3: I'm the nigga who did everything and put you on. Why shipping on me? But isn't that every artist though? Gotti like, not every stupid ass artist like like, but couldn't that be young mistakes too?
Speaker 6: Like listen, man, listen. The complete opposite side of the spectrum is Jah rule. When I started fucking with Jah and he's like Nigga Gotti fucking with me? That so fucking whatever you whatever, you say, But what.
Speaker 1: We're saying is every artist kind of starts out with the hood management and then they grow on to like a Mark Pitts, a Steve Style, a Chris Lightdy you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: You don't think that was attributed to that? No, it was attributed to Mike. Was Mike being Mike? Okay, I think the main thing with Mike is catch what I'm about to say. Some people don't really want to be stars.
Speaker 5: Again, when I met Mike, I met Mike at a Bayside talent show. Yo, you want to make a record, all right? So this nigga didn't really really know what he was doing, didn't really really know if he wanted to make a record.
Speaker 3: He didn't really know nothing. And what was wrong with that? From your perspective, he should have told.
Speaker 5: Me no, because now I move and Wow, I knock it out the park on the first goal with It'srael, You're on now we.
Speaker 3: Get a deal. You're on.
Speaker 1: TVT Blunt Records, TVT Blunt Records.
Speaker 4: You're on.
Speaker 3: And I don't think he wanted it. So he flipped on me when you think, when you think.
Speaker 6: About it, no, that's what made me get jaw in cash money click. I said, I have no future with this nigga. So I was just like Yo who and my man Chris Black, he's a drug dealer. He just sell drugs on two fifth dollars.
Speaker 3: And he was my man. I didn't know Joe, he said, Joe, he said, Joe, I rap. I said, nigga, you sell drugs, nigga.
Speaker 4: In hand.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I didn't respect. I didn't respect him as a rap guy, he said. And then he's laughing. He said, Now I'm in a group. I got I got some other niggas. I said, let me meet him. I'm at old one and I'm at Jah. And when Joe opened his mouth, yeah, was he loud? His voice just no, denying, snow, denying John's voice, the big baritone, and She's like, what the fuck? Nigg So we made for my click and then get the fortune shot the videos.
Speaker 1: Did you have a step to the baby and be like Yo, you know you took cash money from me? It's you never come on you you got petty in you, come on, come on, got you? It was in your back of your mind when you see this nigga.
Speaker 3: They're already right, they already have the name before you met them. No cash money click was out before mony brothers, Oh cash money. And I'm saying John, them already had the name or you when you got with them, you made the name. No, they had the name.
Speaker 4: That was their ship.
Speaker 3: So it's jahu think he holds the published it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm a FaceTime this nigga right now when you get your look.
Speaker 3: That's funny as hell. Man.
Speaker 1: What's what's on your right? If the person wants to book you the uh to uh to host up a show.
Speaker 5: I didn't even got to ride it.
Speaker 1: You ain't got to ride make What would be on your ride if mister Lee saying you that question? What would be on your right if.
Speaker 3: You I don't know? Bucket the chicken? What kind of take a grilled chicken? Probably fried?
Speaker 1: He's been saying that the whole episode fried chicken original recipe can KFC?
Speaker 3: I should have actually that pop up on KFC. I like Pioneer in l A. Pioneers with churches. Pioneer was a ship. Church is good with church is good?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Churches?
Speaker 1: What churches was figured looking good? Because they never gave you a fork?
Speaker 3: How about that? I'm just saying that's why you're like.
Speaker 1: But you know other places you go to camc they give you four Yeah, and they.
Speaker 3: Had and they had a spark, a sport spoke swore up on the knife and fork.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I found out that I found out in a couple of these places they put pork in the coldslaw.
Speaker 3: They had a line out here pork in the cold that that's what type of ship is that?
Speaker 1: Foul lee PORKI yeah, one on.
Speaker 3: The fried with the long thing.
Speaker 1: And I don't even say different. These guys on Instagram teaching on it's like a challenge they're doing on Instagram.
Speaker 3: It's horrible. I got, I got, I gotta see somebody hold so again. Another one that I've been asked you a couple every time you came on the connection or or not the connection, when you j Prince and shugg when to create that movement whatever it was going to become. Do you feel that that's part of why the Feds also came in on. You could have.
Speaker 5: I don't know for sure, but definitely could have because it was some powerful shit. We used to meet at the Lomitage.
Speaker 3: Lomitage I know that, and Lomitage was like a popular hotel.
Speaker 6: And when I say when people used to come in and see me, Sugar and j Prince, they was shocked.
Speaker 3: I imagine, But it wasn't.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 3: It was a union, like like a sag type of union you guys want to create.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was all sugar. Sugar is brilliant. So he was like music artists deserve a union. He said, you know, put up some money for them with an annuity, get their medical and dental. And he had the nigga who.
Speaker 3: Started the baseball union. Damn, he's gonna put it all together. So it wasn't distribution. That's what we've heard a lot about it.
Speaker 1: I took that idea that y'all have, but I would take it from Chuck d. I just wasn't giving Shug my money.
Speaker 4: Like I'm not like you.
Speaker 3: I mean, like you mean, it wouldn't be like it was. It would be you guys. You guys would just prop it up and it would be its own entity because.
Speaker 4: We need that.
Speaker 3: Now Chuck D is doing something similar to that. I don't know if you try to do music needs the union.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Sug was like, we'll take ten percent of whatever budget and just put it on their budget.
Speaker 1: See how see if Chuck D would have said that it was sounded so good, but.
Speaker 3: Things going on. But no, but the tempercent goes into into the payment of.
Speaker 1: Paper goes to the union, right right, So if.
Speaker 5: You have a budget, No, he has a budget with death Jam for a million dollars, So now it's a million one death Jam cuts one hundred thousand service union. But no, Red has to be cool at one point one. That's that's fair, right.
Speaker 1: But now he gets the benefits of that extra that one hundred thousand, right, That's that's fair.
Speaker 3: Not to mention unions is also been a racket also used by the Moment forever.
Speaker 1: Hey, man, I mean I was like, man, I'm saying, I'm not saying.
Speaker 6: I was like, I wasn't mad that it never happened, because I was like, it's sounding like it's going to be too too too much money.
Speaker 3: And an is controlling it.
Speaker 1: Could because you with this union, could you have step to to Jay to get down with this, and J would have been, like, had to get down. It sounds very hard. J would have got down because Jay would have seen the bigness of it. I think Jay would have got But let me ask you, but artists.
Speaker 3: That wouldn't get down.
Speaker 4: But was it?
Speaker 3: Was it when you guys thought of it, It wasn't gonna be good, Gotti, listen, when you guys thought of it? Was it completely honest intent just for the industry's benefit, like for the artist's benefit. Yes, not not how y'all could benefit off it, but for the entire Yes, it was.
Speaker 6: It was came from an honest place, and it came from a great place. And this is how we're gonna benefit the artists with the money that is accumulated in an annuity.
Speaker 5: So now when they retired and then not.
Speaker 3: Day, imagine if it would have happened back then, how differently things would have been. Now once you're saying something like annuities, like you know, how serious the intent was to create that digig union. Yeah, But at the.
Speaker 5: Same time, I'm openly saying, if we got the whole pop rock, hip.
Speaker 3: Pop music in general, all genres cross Stronner, you know, how much money that'll be to be in the probably hundreds of millions of dollars, and you're telling me you're not gonna get down some noses running it. It would have been broken up something, which is why I asked you if if that's a reason, why could be? I don't know, could be?
Speaker 1: I don't know, So so let me ask you something earlier. You said that God Francois was his name from a prom pumpkin. I'm gonna leave a France will. So you used to play the poker game together, your poker game.
Speaker 3: Get out of here. You're still playing Poco. I love you. Gotta have a celebrity poker game.
Speaker 1: No, no, yeah, ya can play Pee We four cars plo.
Speaker 3: Now, oh you're not playing texta hold them.
Speaker 5: I could still play it.
Speaker 4: We love it.
Speaker 3: I mean I'm rusty, but we run run that. But you know we can play it right now. Yeah you played high level.
Speaker 1: Though, Yeah, well he's in a hundred million play I could play whatever level they playing give me because because it was a big room at one point.
Speaker 3: It was a big room.
Speaker 1: At one point you and your brother was like notorious gamblers. Like it was like in the city that you are still on these high level you know poker games. Bitches rubbing shoulders like to ran. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. You ran a poker game.
Speaker 5: That sounds some of the baddest bitches working there.
Speaker 3: What is the celebrities that you could talk about? Oh, no, celebrities like they played in the game. We ran a poker cheedo. Uh fab used to play fab fab f a b fab could play network. I gonna do that televised, right, that's just big.
Speaker 4: When it was.
Speaker 3: What's what's spider Man?
Speaker 1: What the fuck is this spider Man? That's your boy, Toby, Toby get high. Todd Phillips, the director, Okay, he could play.
Speaker 3: He's good.
Speaker 5: See people like poor Pears for sure. Nick Cassavetti, Kevin Hart, Okay, you know a lot of it was.
Speaker 3: A lot of a lot of good people.
Speaker 1: We gotta do a drink, Champs, So let me. We're gonna sign on this one. Ecstasy o' molly, it's the same ship.
Speaker 4: No, it's not.
Speaker 1: Molly's a remix of ecstasy. Molly's the remix of ecstasy. But Molly fitting on there like niggas out here taking.
Speaker 3: Picture of your ecstasy. Yeah, not no more after COVID need to take a picson off. You gotta watch out. You don't around no more. That makes.
Speaker 4: This is a funny perk like anybody else.
Speaker 3: When you come to my house and I mean, oh sorry, guys, and I need this for me, it said up, it's crazy.
Speaker 13: Bounds a woman older than you. What what do you think about that you've been around? Really, I want to know what does he feel.
Speaker 3: If I would get with an older woman older than him, with a walking st older than you, that's what he does.
Speaker 5: I'm fifty three. That's never gonna happen. I'm fifty three, so what for him?
Speaker 3: Six on three? So I'm saying I'm fifty three.
Speaker 1: You're saying give You're saying every got to go get with a nice five person.
Speaker 3: That's fifty five never no guns. That Jesus Sonny, what a terrible setup.
Speaker 4: That because.
Speaker 1: You congrass congrats on this movie.
Speaker 3: My brother, Hey, let me give you the dakes. August eighteenth is when the TV series UH documented.
Speaker 15: Behind the scenes of the movie the movie thinking of the movie, seeing how we picked the starring role for the movie, and on August eight YouTube eighteenth on monetized Monetized monetized new streaming service US that right.
Speaker 3: I'm so glad. I'm getting to it now. Listen.
Speaker 5: Monetize it's something all your listeners, it's gonna love.
Speaker 3: We're gonna monetize that ship.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna listen.
Speaker 6: Why monetize is so dope. They figured out a way you watch the content, you're gonna you're gonna make money.
Speaker 3: So it's not like the viewer is gonna make you as the viewer, You.
Speaker 5: As the viewer have monetized app. You as the viewer click on my TV series, you watch my TV series. As you're watching, they're gonna trickle money back to you.
Speaker 3: That's it's not like to b to be So they're basically rev sharing with everybody in view.
Speaker 1: They're rev sharing with everyone because basically what it is any make a movie on TV.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but basically what it is is commercial ad revenue.
Speaker 5: When you're watching all of these places like YouTube, anything you click on gonna see two three commercials.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: Monetize is figured out a way with that commercial ad revenue to give a small piece back to.
Speaker 3: The to the person.
Speaker 1: So that's is that gonna help like the writers, because that's what's going on right, now the consumer and the consumers getting paid to watch the movie.
Speaker 3: That's what he's saying. But it's not gonna help the right. The writers are fighting for something else. AI.
Speaker 5: But so I said to my man Terrell, I said, Joe, you sure you're doing it? You sure this is He said, yeah, yeah, yeah, I said, I know my niggas once, I said, once my niggas get when that they could make money just watching content on monetized They're gonna watch it all day because they're gonna fucking around and make a couple of hundred bucks.
Speaker 3: And as long as the content is worth watching, which is that's it? You got them?
Speaker 6: Well he has monetized, has all of the movies and really so yeah, they got everything like other streaming services have. But what I'm giving them is exclusive content that you're only going to see on monet times.
Speaker 1: Almost like Patreon for movies. You know Patreon. Ask Patreon is like an interview. But that subscription based subscription base. Is this subscription base or no.
Speaker 3: I told him to do it for free. There is models that you could do it.
Speaker 6: And subscribe and you you know, you won't see commercials or whatever. But for the most part, you could get it for free, download it for free, watch.
Speaker 3: It for still make money? Yeah, okay, commercials right now.
Speaker 1: Now, here's the million dollar question or a hundred million dollar question?
Speaker 4: Excuse me?
Speaker 1: When it's this Preme movie coming out that we heard that Leonardo Dicaprios attached to. We heard the Q tip has something to do with it, we heard, And who's playing Prem I forgot who who's playing Preme? I think you already picked it the guy or whatever? What is what's happening with this Supreme Team movie.
Speaker 3: We're getting to.
Speaker 5: The caliber of actors and stars. It just takes a lot of time.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: You're still casting, still putting it together.
Speaker 3: So it's some pre production still. Leonardo DiCaprio.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So when you sit there with Leonardo DiCaprio and someone like Leonardo DiCaprio.
Speaker 1: Expresses interest, you gonna make sure it's right.
Speaker 5: No, he's He also lets you know it's gonna take years to make because I got.
Speaker 3: On the show for him, and is it worth waiting for him?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: About a great question for Leonardo to right.
Speaker 6: Leonardo DiCaprio in a black gangster movie like Supreme Team takes it completely over the.
Speaker 3: Top, but will be his role. He will be a direct law enforcement I mean, that's just But what.
Speaker 1: I'm saying is, I guess my question I'm asking is is he behind the scenes and in this movie too? Just okay, just to act?
Speaker 6: Okay, you probably if he wants to produce it and get a producer credit, you get take it, right, you know, but you know, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 4: All Right?
Speaker 5: You got to sit there and try and play that out right.
Speaker 1: Well, man, we hope you reduce that movie.
Speaker 3: That's the movie.
Speaker 1: I want to see all the documentaries about Preeme, all the things about prem I think. I think a full fledged doctor, full flesched movie about that whole experience, that whole thing that changed not only queens, it changed everything hop history.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, yes, and so man, man, I.
Speaker 1: Hope everything goes out. I hope you spend every fucking dollar that.
Speaker 5: Get helped up Lip August eighteen documented We made it in America TV series October six, Monetize October six is in THEATIS.
Speaker 3: Okay, Theatis. We're going theatrical. No, that's okay for the movie.
Speaker 5: For the movie, okay, and probably a month after in THEATIS, it'll be all monetized.
Speaker 1: Okay, only a monetized, exclusively monetized.
Speaker 3: That on Apple, that on Spotify.
Speaker 1: Maybe title no, exclusively monetized, obviously monetized, monetized him God damn.
Speaker 3: Tell you. Drink Champs is a Drink Champs LLC production in association with Interval Presents. Hosts and executive producers n O r E and d j e f N from Interval Presents executive producers Alan Coy and Jake Kleinberg. Listen to Drink Champs on Apple, Podcast, Amazon Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Thanks for joining us for another episode of Drink Champs, hosted by Yours Truly, dj e f N and n O r E. Please make sure to follow us on all our socials That's at drink Champs across all platforms at the Real noriagon I g at Noriega on Twitter, mine is at Who's Crazy on ig At, dj e f N on Twitter, and most importantly, stay up to date with the latest releases, news and merch by going to drink Champs dot com.