Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club. Cowboys This He's Talking Cowboys Straining live.
Speaker 2: From the Dallas Cowboys World.
Speaker 1: Course at the Star in Frisco.
Speaker 3: Ten bursts, touchdown and now your hosts Isaiah Standback, Patrick Walker, Josh Rodriguez and Kyle yeomans Hi.
Speaker 2: They're Talking Cowboys family. We love you guys.
Speaker 4: We appreciate you being here, and we really do appreciate all the energy that you bring day in and day out, whether it's a marvelous Monday, or a talking Tuesday, or a wonderful Wednesday, or a terrific Thursday, or even on a daylight today whereas the Cowboys get ready to face their hated Philadelphia Eagle rivals on Sunday, We've got to bring a little extra energy for something that I like to.
Speaker 2: Call and that we've all been known to call.
Speaker 5: He say, the estres bringing the gear.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 2: They'll see Josh grow in the air from the.
Speaker 5: Top down, League Todd if he keeps us up, say it is a chess stream.
Speaker 6: Just Friday here from the s cub the Fat Corgette Studios, We've got Ascid grew ready for you to rock today with Patrick No see Walker, Josh Rodriguez, who say and stand back, Chris Beam.
Speaker 4: In the bat I'm Kyle Yeoman, so glad you're with us. We've got our pandomly made T shirt slash that's right in the building today.
Speaker 7: Hoodie in the building. You say you're done.
Speaker 8: Hey, hey, Yo, that's.
Speaker 7: Just that's just for the family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they know.
Speaker 8: I'll have a hoodie for a little bit.
Speaker 7: It's just a Kyle for making these hoodies.
Speaker 2: Not this Kyle, but the better Kyle.
Speaker 7: That's well, yeah, for sure, my favorite cop.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, that's what it should be.
Speaker 7: And I know two of them. You know you have two calls. I have two calls in my life. The one that made this hoodie.
Speaker 2: And then the one that annoys you every day.
Speaker 9: Kile God made the hood Kyle God and Kyle Yo.
Speaker 8: Who we tolerate.
Speaker 9: We love, Oh, shouts out to Ky.
Speaker 2: Mammy Yo's watching, She's always watching.
Speaker 7: I love how Ky glides into the studio always each and every day, just ready to do his thing.
Speaker 2: Ready to roll.
Speaker 7: It doesn't matter one way or not.
Speaker 2: I'll try to get Beam to move.
Speaker 8: There we go.
Speaker 4: Now, these look great. We really appreciate it, and I love the back of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is super cool.
Speaker 7: Patrick Wing to model the back.
Speaker 10: You go ahead and get gotta move to dres out the way.
Speaker 4: So of course on the front it's got the cowboys talking cowboys logo.
Speaker 7: Show them, show them.
Speaker 2: And then on the you gotta move your chair seat.
Speaker 7: There is a chair, Josh, there's a chair, the chair, but the chairs in the way.
Speaker 2: Kind to get out the chair. Oh yeah, there you go there, go there, yes, please, yes, please. You can find him at you.
Speaker 7: Got a victory Monday, a talking Tuesday, the lab coat, the QB vision, pick EM's, and right in the middle there is kids your popcorn ready today two day of all.
Speaker 2: Days since you abandoned us last week, and we couldn't.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, guys, I you know what. I thought, like, I'm gonna send him in so Kyle can read him. I think that would be really fine. And then I was like, I'm on vacation. You didn't think It's like, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 2: You don't thin Kyle could deliver.
Speaker 7: I know, Kyle. Yeah, you would do it.
Speaker 2: We would be the same, you would do it better.
Speaker 7: No, you just wouldn't understand any of the references.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's okay. I'd be like, oh, it's it's eight months or whatever. That eight.
Speaker 7: Now I got to use that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so like I wouldn't even know what was going on.
Speaker 7: Happy, You'll only get one chance, Kyle, one opportunity I've ever wanted.
Speaker 2: Right, he keeps forgetting. He wrote down to hope.
Speaker 7: Mom spaghetti Mom, spaghetti, Mom, spaghetti, Mom spaghetti.
Speaker 4: That's good, Chris said, that's for Detroit week, so you will.
Speaker 2: Have an opportunity.
Speaker 7: Interesting, how about you leave it up to me, Chris. I'm kidding, that's great with no suggestion boxing your but I was literally asking you guys.
Speaker 8: Like, does this work?
Speaker 7: Chris Chris can? I love it? I love the improv that Chris and I have to do back in the back in the back on Thursday. You know what I mean?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 7: Because I'm like bouncing ideas off of him and he's like I don't like that.
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 7: Cool?
Speaker 8: Shoot you down there.
Speaker 2: I said like two things. He's like, no, that's not gonna work. It's like, thanks for the confidence booster. It sounds like a brainstorming session that I do not want to be a part of.
Speaker 7: And I don't know if he was being nice, but he did say that gets proporn ready is one of his favorite second. It's an awesome of the whole week, and that's that means a lot.
Speaker 8: That's awesome, pretty bad.
Speaker 2: That's that's some high praise.
Speaker 7: He's just saying to me.
Speaker 2: You know, he's buttering you up.
Speaker 7: No, he is, just because I said about it.
Speaker 2: What have you known Beamer to butter anything?
Speaker 9: No, no, no, no, no style. It's straight up a shooter as you will get.
Speaker 8: And we love our Bamer, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Let's get into this way him great beam M I like that.
Speaker 8: You got to open it up. Ah, none for you.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to talk football, So let's go.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we're gonna waste the first talking.
Speaker 9: Trash waited seven minutes before we get to actual football.
Speaker 2: The fun.
Speaker 9: All right, we got talking Cowboys and we're gonna talk injury report real quick.
Speaker 8: We got some good news. Let's lead with that.
Speaker 9: So yesterday I said that I didn't know that Dak Prescott would do much more than be a limited participant in practice. I was proven wrong, and I love being proven wrong when it is in the right direction. Yes, and this is in the right direction. Dak Prescott was a full participant with that stratra with what shot. He described the day prior as a hip issue. Dak Prescott gave more details. He said, it's not an issue. It's some soreness from him falling on it or getting sacked against the Raiders.
Speaker 8: That happened early in the game.
Speaker 9: Let's assume on the on the strip fumble, and he played through the rest of the game with that. He said, he woke up the next morning it was some soreness, but it wasn't even a major level thereof because he's played through his words, I've played through much more soreness than the so he said. I if this was a normal week and not a short one, he wouldn't have even been on the injury report because by the time practice had started, the soreness would have gone away, and as.
Speaker 8: It did yesterday.
Speaker 9: So Dak Prescott, as I did say he's expected to play against the Eagles, that part remains accurate. He is going to be on the field for the Eagles, and clearly with no limitations because he's back to full participation.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yes, yeah, that's what you love to hear.
Speaker 9: Malee Cooker, he did mispractice yesterday, but it was not injury related. It was due to a personal matter. So he's expected back at practice as soon as things get sorted out.
Speaker 8: For Melee Hooker, but he is still healthy.
Speaker 9: We had not only Dak Prescott, but Tyler Smith. He was upgraded from limited to full participation, Donovan Wilson from limited to full participation, and so everything moved in the right direction for the Cowboys yesterday as far as injuries are concerned, again, Melle Cooker was the only one who missed practice, but it was not due to an injury. Flipping to the eagle side of the equation, we know that Lane Johnson is not going to play, so he continues to not practice. The thing that stood out most is that Jalen Phillips was upgraded from limited to full with a shoulder injury and Cam Jurgens because with Lane Johnson out, question is will Cam Jurgens be a go with that concussion.
Speaker 8: He's in the protocol, He participated.
Speaker 9: In the limited capacity yesterday, so in some way, shape or for him, he's back at practice. So keep an eye on that because Cam Jurgens at the moment now has a chance to uh to take the field on Sunday against the Cowboys, but still TBD because concussion protocol is its own thing. So yep, Dak Prescott, though he's.
Speaker 7: Good to go, I gotta ask you, ay something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's that?
Speaker 7: But did you see Brendan Graham's Cowboys No cowboys have on the sideline? What he's wearing a Cowboys with a with a little cross going through.
Speaker 2: You know what we'll do.
Speaker 10: We'll take a selfie and I'll send it to him here in a break yeah him, can you we can poke the bear a little bit?
Speaker 7: Can you send him on an ear of corn? Because because that's what.
Speaker 2: He is due? Agree, I give him a still face. We'll take a nice one free.
Speaker 9: I just like, let's just say there's no such thing as a Philly week in Dallas.
Speaker 8: Just leave it there.
Speaker 7: That's your boys hat. So he's wearing a Dallas Cowboys hat effectively.
Speaker 8: Little yeah, he's wearing a Cowboys.
Speaker 7: He's wearing a Cowboys hat.
Speaker 2: Just why we're okay, we're gonna take it on the show as a fam here do put that in the middle of Josh the.
Speaker 8: Josh trying trying to blow up.
Speaker 2: Flow it up a little bit, blowed up.
Speaker 9: We're doing this right now, being so we're gonna text him. I'm texing right now. Yeah, I'm texting directly.
Speaker 2: We're gonna tell him how corny this is terrible. Okay, I like this. If we're gonna say with our chest, we're gonna say it with our chests. Were everything to his face.
Speaker 8: I'm not telling it.
Speaker 2: That didn't fit there, it is perfect.
Speaker 7: Wait, I gotta get around.
Speaker 8: Get in there.
Speaker 2: What are you doing? What are you doing?
Speaker 8: Terrible life?
Speaker 7: So I will never own anything that is Kelly Green.
Speaker 8: Not not even to slender.
Speaker 9: Why would I put my finances toward anything that benefits that organization.
Speaker 8: It's just not going to happen.
Speaker 4: See benefit it is corny is because I don't know if they would have had to have licensing for that.
Speaker 2: One and two is the star on it.
Speaker 4: It might he may have bought it from a gas station, like one of those like gas station it hats it didn't look quality.
Speaker 8: Had let me a me in my statement.
Speaker 9: The chances of me ever wearing wearing anything that has an Eagles logo on.
Speaker 8: It, yeah, less than zero.
Speaker 7: That's fair.
Speaker 2: M right there with you.
Speaker 9: Early uh, coming of the days that candidate here, we got here, uh, Hoodie and the Blowfish.
Speaker 7: Darius Rutger himself.
Speaker 9: That's who we are, hood and the Blowfish, the little bit Hoodies.
Speaker 8: That's dope. That that's dope. Shouts out. Yeah. So Brandon Graham, what do you? What do you?
Speaker 7: What are you doing?
Speaker 8: What are you doing? Dak Prescott healthy?
Speaker 2: So here we pretty much everybody else healthy.
Speaker 9: Yeah, everybody that's on the active roster is healthy and good to go.
Speaker 2: Why he's still taking selfies, Isaama because he's having phone.
Speaker 8: He's a little android, He's a little green bubbler.
Speaker 2: Cowboys. Ah, you want to talk in cowboys love and.
Speaker 8: Keep in mind the people that's audio only are.
Speaker 7: Like, what, like, yeah, what is happening?
Speaker 2: You know we're taking selfies, We're poking a beer. Yeah.
Speaker 7: For then Eagle, that's the motivation and he has like four seconds.
Speaker 2: They're gonna be like, we blame talking.
Speaker 4: We're gonna show up on Monday and there's just gonna be like cowboys admin standing outside.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you did what they did it all right? Seventeen.
Speaker 4: One of the things that I think we we do really want to upset some fans that well not some fans, like two fans that want us to stop having fun.
Speaker 8: So let's have more fun.
Speaker 2: Yea, well, oh yeah, continue.
Speaker 4: As one of the conversation, that is, conversations that are starting to bubble up around Cowboys Nation is and it does give me the bubble guts. Gives me a couple of the bubble guts. It's are the Cowboys going to be able to retain one? George Nicken?
Speaker 2: The sooner the better, Kyle. That's the case.
Speaker 4: But again, two way street, We've talked about that before. George Pickens is not in any rush to try and sign a deal. But he did say yesterday and I quote, I would love to be back speaking about his time with the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Of quote of course, So I wouldn't you.
Speaker 4: Say that the feeling a huge hole, buddy, Yeah, we would love to have him back to And you're right, there's no reason not to say that when everything is going well, he's playing at a high level.
Speaker 9: I counter with this, Okay, a few weeks ago he played he told the line that his agent would love. He did it so masterfully because he's been asked all season if he wants to remain with the Cowboys, and his comments all the way up to this point have been my feet are. We'll see how it plays out, DOT and then of course you know they'll ask well, the brotherhood in himself. Of course I love CD and I love that. But we'll see, we'll see, we'll see. But noncommittal, non committal. Yesterday was very committal. He still kind of tried to tow the line a little bit. I love the way he kind of saw stepped the franchise tag question. But when he was he finally said, he was like, oh, absolutely, I would love to be here. That was the first time that that veil kind of came off. Yeah, so I counter. So it's not a situation where it's like what else was he supposed to say? He was saying the other thing to this point. Yes, he's not going to say anything.
Speaker 8: He will say anything. He's never gonna say anything. He was in committal.
Speaker 10: He's in an organization that loves him, He's having his greatest season of his career.
Speaker 2: Why wouldn't he say anything but positive things right now? Right?
Speaker 10: So yeah, sure, I mean I take it with a grain of salt if you I feel as if they should have gotten a deal done before after you know, when CD was gone, think that he showed what he needed to show you during that time. If there is any hesitation, I would think he would be in terms of character and making sure that he's not putting up a front, per se, and that some of the things that have.
Speaker 2: Pre uh, what's the term I'm looking for, shoot.
Speaker 9: Existed whatever that whatever prior to him coming here, right, proceeded preceded him there.
Speaker 2: That preceded him prior to coming in here.
Speaker 9: That wasn't true, right, So he can put up a front for a while, you know, and as we know, fellas could be very very patient and diligent. I think that they know who he is. I think they have a good idea of that. And the longer that you wait, the more success most likely he's going to have. The more the price is going to go up.
Speaker 10: But we also understand who's in management here and that doesn't necessarily ruffle his feathers too much.
Speaker 7: My opinion is that he's talking on the field. I mean he's saying it with his play and his chemistry with Dak Prescott in only twelve weeks. It's probably the best connection that he's had in his entire career with a quarterback, someone that knows where to place the ball for him and someone that knows that he's capable of making plays. And he's kind of overachieved in that aspect too, because you know, we talked about like, oh, is he is he the perfect compliment to CD? Is he won a one? B? Is he all those things? And in his own right he is a number one wide receiver in his own right even going up against Ceedee Lamb. And thankfully we don't have to make that distinction here because they are just dogs and you want to get them the ball.
Speaker 2: Go dogs.
Speaker 7: I said it before you did. You can't say it even on a Friday.
Speaker 8: That's fair. That's fair.
Speaker 2: I mean, so number two in receiving right.
Speaker 4: Now, yes, in the wild, in the leg in the league. Yeah, so that only guy that has more is Jackson Smith and Jig But who of course was having a phenomenal year with seattles out. But there are two guys in the entire NFL that have more than nine hundred yards right now. That is Jackson Smith and Jigbu and George Pickens. George Pickens has seven touchdowns where Jackson Smith and j But just has.
Speaker 8: Five and counting exact counting.
Speaker 4: So I do, like you said, he's not just a number one for Dallas though. That's where the paycheck mind is going to come in because and it's not just pickens across the board, it's because he's going to get an offer. Yeah, what do you think going to see something in the off season from one of the thirty one other teams. Dallas would either have to franchise, tag him or sign him.
Speaker 7: Did you see what does Bryant said about it? About the whole situation, And I'm gonna paraphrase really.
Speaker 2: Quick because it was a dissertation, which I respect.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, it was. It was very long winded, but he was basically saying that, like, no matter how much money you can make elsewhere, like you're leaving a legacy when you play in Dallas, if you know, speaking for myself, is what he said. So I hope he takes that with you know, consideration, and of course you can make more money elsewhere. But I mean, like we're just talking about the connection, the eye that you have on yourself here in Dallas. I think it's for me, the longevity of his career is going to it's going to be even longer when you have that star in your home.
Speaker 10: There's two things that I also think that are valuable that aren't necessarily going to show up on the spoil track, right, And that's going to come down to camaraderie in terms of playing with Right, You're playing with Ceedee Lamb, you're complimenting him along with Dak Prescott, and you're still eating.
Speaker 2: And you're eating right.
Speaker 10: So understanding that being number one is not always the best situation, sometimes it's.
Speaker 2: Good to be It's a lot of pressure.
Speaker 10: There's a lot of pressure, and I think that he is able to play free right now. He's having fun because of the guys that are getting him to the guy who's getting him the ball, and the guys that he's playing with, and the guys that he's going to be playing with are on contract for a while, so he's guaranteed to be with those guys barring anything that takes place, right, but on contract wise, those guys are there. And then the other element is that the money that you can make with the Star, and I think that that is kind of what.
Speaker 9: Dez is speaking to a little bit there. The amount of money that you can make by being attached to.
Speaker 10: The Star can make up for some of those things, some of those funds that you might not receive from the organization contractually, but also just your brand awareness.
Speaker 7: And opportunities outside of football.
Speaker 9: And I'll ad this go Dog's foolish man.
Speaker 7: But also me a coke or PEPSI sorry, oh say wait a minute. In Texas we call also the sorry Jerry.
Speaker 9: Yeh between the lines there when it comes to George Pickens. First of all, like I said earlier, we're now hearing him become more committal, whereas he was torn the line, the agent line earlier. So that's great news, right, And I love the way you put it. He's talking on the field in addition to what he said yesterday. Also, so often we hear Jerry Jones in the front office talk about pie. He's not talking about three point one four to infit him talking about P I E and how it has to be divvied up a certain way, etcetera, etcetera.
Speaker 8: But recently asked.
Speaker 9: By one oh five three the fan, uh, can the how Boys trade for Quinn Williams and absorb that plus Kenny Clark plus OsO Odiggie Zoo plus CD Lambs contract plus Dak Prescott and still pay George Pickens to stick around? His answer was yes, that was the answer.
Speaker 8: It was not this.
Speaker 9: Long winded long form you know, Spaghettio.
Speaker 2: It's about it's about doing this and.
Speaker 7: That, and you got it.
Speaker 8: There a lot of contractions that said yes, end quote one word. And I'll kind of.
Speaker 9: Build on that just a little bit here, because I know fans want some of the science as far as the cap is concerned. Without going too deeply into how the Cowboys can free up money, I want you to understand that based on what the salary cap.
Speaker 8: Will do next year, which is go up again.
Speaker 9: By the way, the projected franchise tag, I believe it's around twenty eight million dollars.
Speaker 2: Right here, it says twenty four twenty four.
Speaker 8: Got better still, it's twenty four.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's about ten million less than what CD is making average per year.
Speaker 8: Easily absorbed. Here's why.
Speaker 9: So the Cowboys right now have what's their available cap space around twenty million. It's around twenty million, a little less than twenty one million. If they don't utilize any of that, then that one hundred percent of that rolls over to twenty twenty six.
Speaker 8: So you have that working for you.
Speaker 9: Now, let's stick to the big names that we're talking about Kenny Clark. If you extend Kenney Clark in twenty twenty six or sooner, you free up fifteen million dollars in salary caps.
Speaker 7: This is cap it next year's twenty right.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 8: If you.
Speaker 9: Extend quinnen Williams next year or before, that's another fifteen million dollars. So now you're thirty million dollars in savings. You could franchise tag George Pickens and still have five or six million dollars left over just from those transactions alone.
Speaker 2: You need about twelve for your draft, but that's what you're gonna.
Speaker 7: Have to sign too.
Speaker 8: You can offset all correct.
Speaker 9: You can simply offset a franchise tag for George Pickens by extending Kenny Clark and Quinn Williams. Something that you want to do anyway. Now, let's say you need more space. So you want more space because you want to go free agency shopping, or you just want to do some more things. Then you restructure osa's brand shiny new deal and you throw another twelve million dollars on the pot. That's without talking about restructuring ceedee lamb. That's without talking about touching Dak Prescott's contract. My point being it's so easily done to absorb a franchise tab, but if you want to go ahead and get the extension done, you also have space for that as well. Either way, I love that Jerry Jones understands not only that aspect of it, where it's just like not even let's not even talk about the pie situation. Let's just make George Pickens understand we want you here. We will do whatever we need to to get it done. And from a George Pickings standpoint, I love that he's sending the message to the front office saying, I want the same thing you want, So let's get her done, fellas gheit.
Speaker 7: Her eloquently put. And just for those that don't know, Patrick likes pie.
Speaker 8: I do like pie, like life.
Speaker 7: You know what else I like?
Speaker 2: I do like.
Speaker 7: I like popcorn, especially when going to the movie.
Speaker 8: That's what the smell is.
Speaker 4: You walk in, you got that fresh smell. It was the box office is behind you.
Speaker 7: To that butter.
Speaker 4: Get that buttery popcorn. I like, get a little extra butter on top of there. We're gonna have some popcorn. We're gonna get it ready. But when we come back a little get your popcorn ready.
Speaker 2: On talking cowboys right after this.
Speaker 8: Beamer's not butter.
Speaker 12: Every day begins with a promise, a promise to work hard and to build a future. That's why we're here providing the tools, expertise and John Deere equipment you have relied on for generations to help you get the job done right.
Speaker 2: We're with you.
Speaker 12: That's our promise to you, because no matter of the project or the.
Speaker 8: Challenge you're facing, where with you?
Speaker 2: Where are you noted?
Speaker 4: If you're looking for fresh American roasted coffee that gives back, you need to head to your local grocery store and pick up.
Speaker 2: A bag of Black Rifle Coffee.
Speaker 4: That's right, America's coffee is now available in the coffee aisle of a grocery store near you. Black Rifle Coffee Company is veteran founded with a mission to give back to those brave men and women who have served our nation. Every bag, box or can you purchase help support that mission. Head to your local grocery store and roast yourself some Black Rifle coffee today.
Speaker 2: I'm home.
Speaker 9: Hey mom, before you ask, I've done my homework and the dishwashers unloading.
Speaker 2: Nice Hey can you hey? Hon? Yes, I've got the finale ready to play? Here's your wine? Wow?
Speaker 7: Isn't it nice not having to ask?
Speaker 2: We think so.
Speaker 13: That's why if there's a network interruption at and T will proactively credit you for a full day of service guarantee credit for fib or downtime lasting twenty minutes or more, or for wireless downtime lasting sixty minutes and more caused by a single incident pack to ten more towers. Strictions and exclusions apply at dot com slash guarantee for details.
Speaker 2: How's it going You see that Cowboys game? Oh? I watched.
Speaker 8: I've been seeing some good things totally. They have some talent, You have some great talent, and.
Speaker 2: They got some fight hoping this is the year me too.
Speaker 8: Oh, I'm Cody.
Speaker 2: By the way, I'm Travis.
Speaker 8: Nice to meet you. Travis. Go Cowboys Go.
Speaker 2: Cowboys make a.
Speaker 7: New friend based solely on their shirt boys. What would you like the power to do?
Speaker 9: Bank of America, the official bank of the Dallas Cowboys, Copyright twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Bank of America Corporation to Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Back You're on Talking Cowboys, presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company, where your Cowboys gear every game day to a Black Rifle Coffee location and get ten percent off your entire order. Get it now, ten percent off your entire order a Black Rifle Coffee get on game days on Yeah, I'll.
Speaker 7: Wear this on game day before the game. And then I had to state.
Speaker 10: There's clear a lot of people in the chat that once your jackets are yeah, it is fun.
Speaker 8: It's besides that, do they want? They want?
Speaker 7: They want?
Speaker 9: Do they want ar That's not the right answer, perfect the correct answer with someone asks you what size?
Speaker 8: That is not your size? Size, my size, not your size.
Speaker 2: Sorry, guys.
Speaker 7: It was different in the streets.
Speaker 2: Of a little.
Speaker 4: There wasn't a whole lot of shaking, yeah, as you were walking down on the.
Speaker 7: Street, but it was more of a challenge. It's like, what size shoes are those?
Speaker 2: I'm like twelve, You were having a guess, you're playing a game, Come get them.
Speaker 8: You wouldn't have made it a real quick shot. I'm joking. I'm joking.
Speaker 2: Take them.
Speaker 8: Shouts out to Floyd in the chat.
Speaker 9: Man, We're sitting here talking about salary cap and Floyd has the same thought process I have when it comes to salary cap. So, first of all, it's my job to understand the salary cap and how the Cowboys can move and everything.
Speaker 2: You're paid well to do it.
Speaker 8: Thank you. I almost said something.
Speaker 9: Almost said something, but yeah, sure, let's go with that. But Floyd said, pay it not my problem, not my money. You're absolutely right.
Speaker 8: I think that's the thought process fans should have.
Speaker 7: Pay the man.
Speaker 8: I think yeah, I think it should go.
Speaker 9: You know, it should be all encompassing thing where it's just like you, you should try to understand how the salary, your cap works. But at the same time, at the end of the day, you shouldn't care much when it comes to a player like Pickens or or c.
Speaker 8: D Lamb or Quinn Williams.
Speaker 9: It's just like you pay it and then figure out the wrist and then it's how you know what are the remaining numbers?
Speaker 7: So Floyd, you know who doesn't care for the salary?
Speaker 8: Can Vie who?
Speaker 7: Philadelphia Eagles never ever ever they just push it on rams never ever.
Speaker 2: Ever compensatory team.
Speaker 4: All right, damn how it's the second segment here on a Friday, say it was chest Friday.
Speaker 2: You want to snack?
Speaker 7: You know, I'll get one ready for you.
Speaker 4: Have I gotten Josh Brodriguez, would you mind getting your popcorn?
Speaker 2: Ready?
Speaker 8: Get me popcorn?
Speaker 7: Thank you? Beam. Well, if you didn't know, it's a bold prediction segment with a cinematic theme. Boys, let's all go to the movies because there are too many to choose from. Each of you only gets one ticket. Okay, Cowboys Eagles that has Blockbuster and all over it. One of the NFL's greatest rivalries. I'm feeling for this first one. I don't know, like an action flick. Maybe eighties vibe with some hair metal montages, you know what I mean. Think Cliffhanger, think point break. How about Tush Push to the Limit. I know, Isaiah like that one. If a misplay the NFL's most controversial scrum, this might be the last time the cow was ever have to play again.
Speaker 2: That's push point.
Speaker 7: The stat prediction is the Cowboys stop a fourth and one Tush push attempt.
Speaker 2: Wow, not a third and one.
Speaker 7: Not a third one because apparently there will be no third one.
Speaker 2: Right, you're not in this conversation.
Speaker 7: I'm with you on that. I'm trying to be with you on that. So that's your first movie, Toush Push to the Limit.
Speaker 2: Okay, Tush push to the limb.
Speaker 7: And we were just talking about high paced action adventure, running and gunning and explosions. Well, the Eagles Off brings you not that, all right? How about a movie number two? Atomic yawn. Jalen Hurts stars is the most conservative action hero alive. A man who refuses to take chances, refuses to turn the ball over, hangs in there like a motivational poster. Unfortunately, he might also be hanging in out on your Dallas cowboys while he's at it. The prediction is Jalen Hurts commits zero turnovers because he doesn't commit many.
Speaker 2: Of those those words.
Speaker 7: Finally, and this is my favorite. I'm a little giddy for this one, all right, some good old fashioned revenge. How about kill Phil? Call it volume two if you want, but either way it'll be a bloody affair directed by quinnin Tarantino, along with a bottomless supply of depth along the defensive line. Some real reservoir dogs. They bottle up Saquon Barkley and Jalen Hurts. The stack pradition it is. Jalen Hurts is sacked three point five plus time. Get loud, get settled above all, Cowboys Nation, get your popcorn ready because it's going to be a show.
Speaker 2: Bro you freaking cooked.
Speaker 7: Well that kill Phil, Phil.
Speaker 9: I'm just gonna jump right off the porch, go for it. Kill Phil for a couple of reasons. Number one, that's one of my favorite franchises. Oh yeah, History of Cinema, number two, four and a half hours of Kill Bill, the Whole Bloody of the Whole blood Affair.
Speaker 2: Number fifth, can't get all.
Speaker 9: But then the third thing is is I just love envisioning any game in which the Philadelphia Eagles get plucked bald, and I would love to see that happen. Stop it how you can get there from?
Speaker 8: That was very.
Speaker 9: Descriptive coming up on Thanksgimming. Sorry go ahead, yeah, birds, you stick with.
Speaker 8: The Cowboys.
Speaker 9: They lost only four points against the Eagles in Week one, and the only reason they lost was because of some critical drops by Ceede.
Speaker 8: Lamb.
Speaker 9: If not for those drops, Cowboys likely get a dub there. This is not an Eagles team that's unbeatable. We've seen this now. I will give them credit. They are finding ways to win, and the reason they're finding ways to win is because of their defense. That being said, the offense, we know it's struggling. Do they have weapons, yep, we talked about them yesterday. We talked about the mat nauseum yesterday. So when taking nothing away from that, but for me, it goes back to Jalen Hurts. I think the Cowboys can and will contain sa Kwan Barkley forced Jalen Hurts to throw the ball because he doesn't want to throw the ball because he's terrified to turn it over. And that's gonna allow Quinn Williams, Kenny Clark OsO diggi zuwa give me some It's Roku in there so that he can cause you know, he got some jersey and Philly Eagle roots in them.
Speaker 8: So I think he wants he wants this win. As Roku two sacks.
Speaker 2: Ooh, I'm sorry, as Roku it was nice and bolden two sacks. I'm saying it with my chest now.
Speaker 7: Remember volume one, the main villain was Yalen Hurts and his running ability. Do you think the Cowboys contained.
Speaker 8: Marveon over shown he's he's nude new to the fold, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: What what? I'm sorry? I said new to the fold?
Speaker 8: You said nude said?
Speaker 7: I said new you I definitely rewind I will admit when I say something wrong on this show.
Speaker 2: I did said you said.
Speaker 7: No, you just have a problem.
Speaker 9: I think does he and then he ran it back and said new He said, it's why you said new ton't you challenge flag?
Speaker 8: Run it back?
Speaker 9: But is to answer your question, the Mario overshow is on the field that Mario Overshan was not on the field week one against Jalen Hurts to Marvin Overshan was not on the field going against some of these more mobile quarterbacks the Cowboys had.
Speaker 8: To face going into the bye week. He is there.
Speaker 9: Now that's the answer for keeping Jalen Hurts from burning the edge and breaking contain.
Speaker 8: I like it.
Speaker 2: So which one are you picking?
Speaker 8: The kill Phil?
Speaker 2: You're going to kill Phil?
Speaker 7: Kill Phil?
Speaker 8: What about you?
Speaker 7: Kyle Yeomans, Yeah, no, push to the limit. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think I'm kind of leaning toward kill Phil too, I really do.
Speaker 2: I like it. One, I think I would look good in a yellow jumpsuit.
Speaker 4: Two, I think quinnin Tarantino is my favorite reference you've made.
Speaker 2: Throughout this entire bass That hilarious quinnin Tarantino, I like, I do. Will they get four sacks?
Speaker 4: I don't know, And honestly I don't think so, but just because the reference was so good, I think I'm gonna go with kill Phil. I just love the the the idea because I don't think they're gonna stop them on a on a toush push.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 4: I think it's going to happen at least once in the game. It's just part of it. Yeah, and so I I won't buy a ticket to to push it to the limit and then atomic yawn. I I don't think Jalen Hurts gets out of there without a turnover. So I think I'm just by process of elimination, I'm gonna go with kill Phil.
Speaker 7: And it's three and a half plus, so you could do three and a.
Speaker 4: Half true, Yeah, yeah, and you can't get a half sack. So yeah, I'll say kill Phil.
Speaker 7: And I'm gonna I'm gonna stick to it.
Speaker 2: I love it. I think they get at least four sacks.
Speaker 7: Isaiah, I don't have D box for you. I don't have D box seats, no Imax.
Speaker 9: No, no like four D well, also no multiview. You got to pick one, all right. Well, first let me say this.
Speaker 10: First, let me give a shout out to Melvin Underscore p on our chat because he confirmed that you said nude and then yeah, then i's.
Speaker 4: Ry wrong before is not running.
Speaker 2: Then I'm gonna go with the first one. I was it atomic.
Speaker 7: Yan Yeah, first one?
Speaker 2: No, No, not that one.
Speaker 8: That was second film.
Speaker 7: No turnovers?
Speaker 2: Uh confused?
Speaker 7: Then atomic yawn is Jalen Hurts, Uh no turnovers?
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: See that's where I'm like, process of elimination j turnovers.
Speaker 10: I'll go with that one, Tom mccount turn over. This three and a half sacks is a lot, on Jalen Hurts, so it is. I gotta go with the tomic. I think that such happens, but it's not gonna be.
Speaker 8: On a third one old line looking reels, old.
Speaker 10: Line is I mean, there's old line regardless even if they had Lane Johnson in there.
Speaker 2: They were looking at suss so.
Speaker 9: So even even more so, yeah, even more so. But three and a half is is still a lot.
Speaker 4: So if if it ends up happening and we get four sacks, are we all having to wear like bright yellow.
Speaker 7: On the way so we'll have to bring our tonzos and stab each other. I don't know, No, let's not do that.
Speaker 2: I can't bring the sword in No. Unfortunately, so you're.
Speaker 7: Going with the armed guard. I have a problem with it.
Speaker 2: I would love to see him have a turn over though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, perfect, all right, give us a call eight eight eight eight five five two two nine seven eight eight eight eight five five two two nine seven.
Speaker 2: It's time for our pickham segment.
Speaker 7: If you want to represent the fans.
Speaker 4: Who are keeping tabs with us. Currently, we are drilled neck and neck. It's been tough picking these games we picked.
Speaker 2: Every week.
Speaker 4: I put together the smallest game or the smallest point spreads for every game and try and figure out a winner for each one of them. We're not picking the spread, but we are picking some of the closest contested games of the weekend. We've got a really good group of games. This week's Freaking go co and then a couple of Toilet's Heater ones too. When we come back on Talking Cowboys eight eight eight a five five two two nine seven. We will pick some of these games across the NFL slate when we come back right after this.
Speaker 8: A couple of pies.
Speaker 4: If you're looking for fresh American roasted coffee that gives back, you need to head to your local grocery store and pick up a bag of Black Rifle Coffee. That's right, America's coffee is now available in the coffee aisle of a grocery store near you. Black Rifle Coffee Company is veteran founded with a mission to give back to those brave men and women who have served our name. Every bag box or can you purchase help support that mission. Head to your local grocery store and roast yourself some Black Rifle coffee today.
Speaker 14: If you shout how about them Cowboys, you have that undeniable passion that's the heart of Cowboys Nation. And if you like to drink Doctor Pepper, you love the unique blend of its twenty three flavors. Together, you're one of a kind fandom paired with the one of a kind taste of a delicious ice cold Doctor Pepper is the.
Speaker 7: Game day lineup that can't be beat better.
Speaker 14: Yet, Gather your Cowboys and Doctor Pepper fan friends to watch the next game and crack open a delicious ice cold Doctor Pepper for everyone.
Speaker 7: The wins will be even tastier. It's a pepper thing.
Speaker 4: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and Right. Now, Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order. Plus, because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy lipball. Make a play for the playmaker at get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP. That's Get Jack Black dot com slash.
Speaker 2: Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 11: I'm home, Hey mom, before you ask, I've done my homework and the dishwashers unloading.
Speaker 7: Nice?
Speaker 1: Hey can you hey?
Speaker 4: Hon?
Speaker 2: Yes, I've got the finale ready to play. Here's your wine? Wow? Isn't it nice not having to ask? We think so.
Speaker 13: That's why if there's a network interruption at and T will proactively credit you for a full day of service guarantee credit for fiber downtime lasting twenty minutes or more, or for wireless downtime lasting sixty minutes and more caused by a single incident impact in ten more towers. The strictions in exclusions apply att dot Com slash Guarantee for details.
Speaker 2: To the Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Back here on Talking Cowboys presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company. This segment is brought to you by Invisi Line, the official smile of the Dallas Boys. Quickly, before we get into our Pickham segment, it's time for a little bit of college football.
Speaker 2: I did not know you caught me completely.
Speaker 9: Sorry, well, I guess since we're gonna do it, let's go ahead and get it done.
Speaker 8: Talk about those Georgia Bulldogs.
Speaker 9: Lightlifting last week against those Texas long Horns.
Speaker 8: Welcome to SEC football, Texas.
Speaker 7: So is that Yeah?
Speaker 9: They're owing three and SEC play against thieves Georgia Bulldogs.
Speaker 8: So that pushes the Bulldogs.
Speaker 9: To nine and one, right, number four right now, solid ready for these playoffs. They got Charlotte this week, nice little warm up game before we finished Rivalry Week with the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets. One ya, Thomas, we are coming for you and your team that struggled against Boston College last week. So Dogs, go handle your business, don't play with your food against Charlotte, and get ready for Rivalry Week.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna reveal something on this Cowboys show about what I've covered on the American Conference show where Charlotte is in the American conference. I don't know across my entire career if I've ever had a tougher positive breakdown to give than Charlotte going and playing like if Georgia doesn't beat Charlotte by one hundred, then Georgia needs to just pack it up and go home.
Speaker 2: In the in the notes that.
Speaker 4: I had for that show, it was like, what are the keys for Charlotte to remain competitive? And I said, don't show up? That's I didn't say that on the air, but on the show, I mean in my notes it was don't.
Speaker 2: Show up, because that's that's it. They Charlotte is not a good football team.
Speaker 9: And my dogs have survived an absolute gauntlet over these past several weeks, and kudos to Alabama for stealing one narrowly, but still for us to get ready for these plays where the hustle the first we got to get through. Not overlooking Charlotte, but handle your business. But Georgia tig that's always a.
Speaker 7: Pretty good game.
Speaker 8: Weird one.
Speaker 2: Where's where's your your Huskies?
Speaker 7: Where are they at this way?
Speaker 2: Playing Ucla? Where're at? I think it's at UCLA. I think it doesn't matter. Life sucks at the Rose Bowl Nicola at quarterback. Yeah, pretty good player. That's cool.
Speaker 7: You want to ask me about my team? How about your team?
Speaker 8: Kyle?
Speaker 2: Thank you for asking positive class. I'm so glad you asked.
Speaker 4: Let's go nationally ranked for the first time nineteen you got nine, the number twenty two North Texas man.
Speaker 2: Freaking ja.
Speaker 4: Now, if only we could get into the college football Playoff rankings, which are the ones that actually work for putting like a number next year. Name So, they're ranked number twenty two in the Ape Pole, but they are not ranked currently in the college Football Playoff Popan. They're nine and one. They play Rice in primetime at Rice date him. This week, Rice is giving out free built beer to students to try and get them to show up to the game.
Speaker 7: Free beer for any student that has that's going to go.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I said.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was like all these like nerds that don't know how to handle their alcohol.
Speaker 7: Down there, trying to try to have you reference.
Speaker 2: But multiple ex Cowboys kids that are playing at Rice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jason went and I ran into w whenever we were down there because I called the Rice Houston game.
Speaker 7: He just calls him big deal.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's with.
Speaker 4: Wil Rice alt. Will mcclay's played for Rice for four years. So yeah, no, there's a lot of Rice connections. And I need to see Will today. I need to go talk to him.
Speaker 7: I saw Will yesterday and he was asking why I was leaving so early. It was five o'clock. Yeah, that's really getting out of here early. I was like, it's five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are you talking?
Speaker 7: It's five?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 8: Alright, it is Josh's term for college football minute.
Speaker 7: That was h The Arts is going still closed and in bankruptcy and paying off all their students. Thank you, thank you. My college was free.
Speaker 2: All right, let's do on that track.
Speaker 4: Let's get to Josh and Tennessee sign for our pick up segment.
Speaker 2: What's up? Josh? Uh oh?
Speaker 4: Oh, your connections a little bit off there, Josh, oh he doesn't have that's better.
Speaker 2: That's better.
Speaker 8: And android time Josh got hang up.
Speaker 2: On Yeah you got it there. All right, let's get into it. Colts at Chiefs, Patrick, what you got?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 2: Coach and Chiefs?
Speaker 8: Damn, this is a good one.
Speaker 2: We gotta hurt this.
Speaker 9: This is a banger. You know what where are they They're in Indy? Yeah, it's at Chiefs. I think the Coats get this one. Yeah, give me the coach.
Speaker 8: It's yeah, okay, Well in that case, give me the Coats.
Speaker 2: Chiefs Kansas City all day. Jonathan Taylor. Oh what do you think, Josh?
Speaker 15: H Yeah, I think you can't go against Patrick Mahomes. I'm going against I'm going with the Chiefs.
Speaker 7: There you go.
Speaker 2: He can Patrick Mahomes over Indiana Jones.
Speaker 15: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Steelers at Bears sneaky good matchup.
Speaker 7: Oh, you know, I've said it since the season started. The Bears are going to get ten wins. Let me go with the Bears here, all right, the Bears. You're going with the Bears.
Speaker 2: Give me a a Ron. He's always owned the Bears.
Speaker 7: He's gonna keep owning.
Speaker 9: He's injured, he has but he's dealing with but he's dealing with the wrist issue.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be this, No, give me doesn't want to hit.
Speaker 15: Them Brown, Josh, I'm going Bears on this one.
Speaker 7: He never wants to.
Speaker 2: Hit the ground, definitely not now.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 2: Falcons at Saints. Yeah it's nice.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's a nasty one.
Speaker 2: This is one of those toilet seedter ones.
Speaker 7: Josh, Oh, I guess the Falcons Josh and Tennessee.
Speaker 15: Uh, I'm gonna go with the Saints on this one.
Speaker 9: Oh, Kellen Moore, open laptops?
Speaker 2: Say that, open laptops? What do you even mean? What are you talking about? Guy? Don't remember the draft? Jeez, I go with the Falcons. Oh my god, I don't remember. What are you talking about? All right?
Speaker 9: I'm going, yeah, you know what, I guess I'll make some of my cousins back home happy.
Speaker 8: I'm going Falcons on this.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna take Atlanta here too.
Speaker 2: All right, Brown's at Raiders, Josh and Tennessee.
Speaker 7: What do you think?
Speaker 15: Oh? Man, this is an ugly one. I think I'm gonna getting this first. Let's do that.
Speaker 9: Wow, I agree, I'm going I'm going the Fighting Shoulders.
Speaker 7: Okay, the Cleveland Browns and Miles Garrett.
Speaker 2: I'm going to three to five sack Garrett. Guy. I'm gonna go with the three to five sack Max Crosby.
Speaker 4: Guy, who Raiders try to pick up a game here a little bit, even though they are not very good?
Speaker 2: All right? Jags at Cardinals? Oh, what's that?
Speaker 8: Jags?
Speaker 2: The Jags all day. I'm gonna take Jacksonville too.
Speaker 7: I don't know, Jacoby Brissett out there, Oh, man with the chamber, go with.
Speaker 2: The Jackson, Yeah, Jacks, Jacks, Jacks, Jack.
Speaker 7: What do you think, Josh?
Speaker 15: I gotta go Jags. It's hard to kick against the Kobe when he throws for sixty times a game. But I'm going chag.
Speaker 4: Congratulations Cardinals on your win, because we all picked the Jaguars in that one. All right, Sunday afternoon on Fox thirteen, twenty five kickoff from beautiful at and T Stadium. It is another installment of Cowboys Eagles NFC East.
Speaker 2: Rivalry at its best.
Speaker 4: Cowboys trying to keep their season hopes alive. A win would put them back at five hundred and at least have an opportunity to start this run that Brian Schottenheimer talked about this morning on one to five Through the Fan. This team has been backed into a corner. Can they climb their way out of that corner?
Speaker 2: Josh? And Tennessee? Will let you start? Cowboys Eagles?
Speaker 7: Who you got on Sunday?
Speaker 15: Man, First, I want to get up a shout out for y'all who watched film since we don't get to watch film. I love y'all break down this game. I gotta go with the Cowboys getting getting it done twenty one to seventeen, and I'm going with a Cavante turp and touchdown.
Speaker 4: Wow, okay, twenty one seventeen, So that means there's only two offensive touchdowns and your defense holds Philadelphia at a seventeen points in a defensive battle.
Speaker 7: I like it, Josh, like it, Josh, Josh, who's getting the touchdown?
Speaker 15: I'm going with a return touchdown. I don't think no, no.
Speaker 2: No, He just wants you to say a name.
Speaker 7: I think you got the name wrong.
Speaker 8: Don't say it. Don't don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, buddy, that's my god.
Speaker 7: He said it with his chest.
Speaker 9: I like it.
Speaker 4: Well done, Josh, appreciate you as always listening out there in Tennessee.
Speaker 2: Keep up the good.
Speaker 11: Work, Josh soon great thinks I'll think alike like I hate him to call Probably it was me actually quiz and I'm so uncreative.
Speaker 7: My dummies name is Josh.
Speaker 5: Just through.
Speaker 4: He's got like an air pod in and that's why it was crackling it for it because it's just covered up by the headset.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, wants to kick us off? Cowboys eat kick it off on some go for it.
Speaker 9: Pat, I think the Cowboys and Eagles split this because again I think the Cowboys should have stolen the one in Philly, So I think they take this one and get that bounce back. And of course, this defense that held the Eagles to only twenty four points in Week one looks wildly different nowadays going into this matchup. So I believe and I'm gonna stick with it. I think the rookie is Roku gets two sacks. I think they hold the Eagles to twenty points. I think the Cowboys get twenty seven. So give me Cowboys twenty seven twenty.
Speaker 7: Do you think, Josh? I don't know, guys. I think maybe the Cowboys have a good chance here. They might be able to know Koy Josh not Koy Josh because this is Friday, and Friday we say it with our gosh darn Chest. Do you know what I'm saying? The Dallas Cowboys are going to in this game? Thirty one seventeen. Wow, it's an interesting, a convincing score, if you will, because it's do or die and the Dallas Cowboys are not done yet.
Speaker 8: Okay said it was, Chest.
Speaker 7: What do you think?
Speaker 2: What do you think, Kyle?
Speaker 8: I'm gonna let you go for nokoy Isaiah.
Speaker 10: All right, well, Philadelphia Eagles, this is a different Philadelphia Eagles team than the last one that we face. Just keep it one hundred defenses better. They have two players that weren't there last time. I was able to reach out across the road and send a text message, send our picture out to my to my old feller and Brandon Graham. And Brandon Graham informed me based upon the picture that I sent him. He said, Nah, man, we coming this week. So Pauls, with that in mind, you're coming to Dallas to get scraped up, sir, not really a scraping, but you're gonna lose. Thirty one twenty seven Dallas Cowboys Close.
Speaker 4: Game close, thirty one twenty seven. I'm six, I'm okay, cal, I'm torn here, guys, I don't know the UH should have known that it's all about the Benjamin's still Mike, Mike, mikeps, Mike Apps, Yeah, ice Cube, he's okay.
Speaker 7: The couple never mind bloom Bloo line like mine.
Speaker 2: All right, you know about the color, the thing, the thing about this.
Speaker 4: I think it's crazy that we have gotten to this point in the show, and as a group. We just all picked the four, five and one Cowboys to defeat the eight and two Philadelphia Eagles.
Speaker 2: Did I I? I just think that's wild, I really I do.
Speaker 4: I I hate the fact that it's going to be a clean sweep, and I'm gonna also pick the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: I've got a I've got a gut feeling here.
Speaker 4: I really do that on Dallas Cowboys dot Com feeling. We'll be out later, but I do think this is a game that Dallas will win. It's at home, You've got some momentum, You've got a little bit of extra juice on the defensive side of the ball, and Philadelphia has not been convincing on the offensive end.
Speaker 2: Let's just keep a spade as bay. They have not been convincing.
Speaker 4: Even though their offensive line is a little banged up, they haven't been able to throw the football. Jakewon Barkley hasn't been running at the same clip that he was in the first six or seven games of the year.
Speaker 2: Still very very dangerous, and they're all a threat.
Speaker 4: But I just think this Dallas team has a little bit more edge to them right this second. Now, if they met again five weeks down the road, it may be a different story. But right here where we are today, going into Week twelve of the NFL season, I think the Cowboys win this game. I'm gonna say twenty seven twenty one final score. Cowboys get it done, and I like that score.
Speaker 10: Homecoming for a couple of gentlemen who's at on the defense. Conan Wiams never played for Dallas in Dallas in the state uh Demo, hasn't played this year at home and this his first logan Logan Wilson. This will be his first time playing as a Dallas Cowboy in Dallas.
Speaker 2: So a lot of new.
Speaker 9: Energy, crazy, I hope, so serious. I'm so serious. I was talking to him yesterday. He's got that look in his eyes. Man good, he's got that look in his ass.
Speaker 4: Got that kill Phil both rediness, both both of them. All Right, We're gonna be out at and T Stadium. Oh heckm Central Time for Cowboys pre game live.
Speaker 2: Bring can tune in this week.
Speaker 4: We'll be live on the field outside of eighteen or inside inside Buddy Stadium, Thank good goodness.
Speaker 8: We're not gonna outside.
Speaker 4: Yeah, bring your umbrellas, bring your your rain jackets. Make sure that you're up bringing that come hanging out. Yeah, absolutely for Patrick, doc Walker, Joshua Yes, Isaiah standback, Chris Beam in the back.
Speaker 2: I'm Kyle Yoma saying so long from Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 6: We will see you on Monday, hopefully of victory Monday, take down those Eagles will see you then.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.