Speaker 1: Miss Spelling with Tori Spelling and iHeart Radio Podcast.
Speaker 2: How are you doing, Tori?
Speaker 3: I'm great? Oh my gosh, I look great. Thank you? So do you another hat? God? No one, no one wears a hat like you.
Speaker 2: Well listen. So I so my girlfriend owns New York Vintage in New York.
Speaker 3: Hook me up.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, you have to go there, you'll love it. She has she collects everything Valentino. Uh, you know, she gets all of their she owns most all of Valentino. Basically, where is it? It's on It's in Chelsea. Like Shannon, she is a badass. She she not only collects you know, these ventures things, but she's a box who boxes and she rides motocross motorcycles.
Speaker 1: Really okay, now, but you know I probably gonna say I didn't know you weren't to check now.
Speaker 2: Not no, not me either. That's the way I to love Hotel.
Speaker 3: Yeah okay, So first I.
Speaker 2: Have to say, okay, so we're gonna go down the hat story. Hold on, let's start about the hat. So Philip Trace, this is Philip Tracy, right. So okay, So I go into her story and I see my black hat, which is my Fedora, right, that I were all the time, been wearing it for years, the one that Kim Gerdashian to steal my look at the you know about that story.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, No, is that bitch stole my look? I mean that can be with anyone.
Speaker 2: That's totally But I didn't. I was moving into my house, so I didn't even know this was happening. And she wore a Fedora style hat on the red carpet to the uh help me out here, Sarah to the met Galla, Thanks, met Galla, and everyone's like, that is the countess this look? So anyway, I don't know who made her hat, but my that was made by Philip Tracy, who's the head of the Queen of England. Right, So I went to see him when I was in London, and because you can only go to see him in London, and because I was touring over right anyway, So he goes, I said, I want you to make me another one, because if I lose this hat, I'll be so upset. He goes, I can't make it again. I made it fifteen years ago, and that satin you can't get it anymore. That's bick, you know, because his great hat so he goes, I can't even make this for you again anyway. So that's that's the story, I mean. And on the wall he had a letter for only three and he's the header of the Queen of England and all the you know, all the euristos and anyway. So but he's got Liz Taylor on the wall one letter he kept only one, Joe Collins and Share and he's main hats for the whole world.
Speaker 1: So I mean, you're known for your hats. I'm I'm a marketing like branding guru. So well, are you doing your own hatline?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm working on it, you know, but maybe you've got more connections than I do.
Speaker 1: Probably not, but when it comes out, I'll totally support one. Right, I look terrible in hats, terrible.
Speaker 2: Really a fedor who looks band in the fedor? If I put this on you, you would look amazing.
Speaker 1: Okay, style me, bitch, please please okay? So I love in Love Hotel, the Grand Entrance. It's all these beauty shots, all of you look gorgeous in your hat flies off, I know, right, And for me that was a very I'm going to date myself here, Mary Tyler Moore like throwing her hat up right, none of the young kids will get that.
Speaker 2: But whatever, Well, you know, so funny because when it happened, it happened organically, and so I was like, well, that's the best thing. That's the best entrance right there, because you know, it just flew off and h yeah. So I love that moment. Okay, I love that moment.
Speaker 3: I love that moment. Okay.
Speaker 1: So I've watched all four episodes and I don't right of me, what.
Speaker 3: Really you were there? It doesn't count there.
Speaker 2: I was there.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the fuck I just watched, but I am here for it.
Speaker 2: Right, that's I know. It's great.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: You know what the great thing about is that we're each other's wing men. You know, it's not of this housewives drama I'll take you down, you know kind of stuff. It's you know, we have each other's backs.
Speaker 1: No, I love that you take the men down in that place exactly.
Speaker 3: So how did this?
Speaker 1: Like, so Bravo came to you and was like, hey, would single would you want to do this?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And were you like who else is doing it? Or you don't know?
Speaker 2: Well I didn't know. So they called and they go, hey, Louis. So we're going to send you away for three weeks. Of course, we're going to pay you, and we're gonna find you guys. I go, I've been single for seven years. Good luck with that. Yeah, and well I was very you know, in trepidationous about it, like, well, they're going to find me, guys, I mean, I need a European anyway, we get a laundry list, we're getting Europeans. But and then they go, what time, guy, you're looking for us as well? First of all, kind successful in his own right that.
Speaker 3: You said kind, That was the first thing you said. Yes, I love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, kind hard, kind.
Speaker 3: Hard to find.
Speaker 2: I want like a good kind man. Right, So of course successful and handsome and tall, which didn't pan out so great. But the guys were short.
Speaker 3: How tall are you? Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, you present taller?
Speaker 3: Well? Thank you? Yes, okay, sorry, I interact classy? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right? Who actually for me? Who has children already? Because if the man is single, he doesn't have kids. He's never had to give himself to others, you know what I mean. So they tend to be as they get as they're older, they tend to be more spoiled. In terms of spoiling themselves. They're not other people selfish. Thank you, that's red and uh so, uh let's let's go on rich successful rich. You know rich money can't buy you class?
Speaker 1: Can you coined it the best? But here's my question to inter asking for myself as well. You're super successful, Do you need somebody rich?
Speaker 2: No, that's why I said, it's not about you know, not somebody.
Speaker 3: Who'd be nice. I understand, travel with.
Speaker 2: Me in first class? Okay, you know I want the guy singing in economy while I travel in first class, you know, saying so, who has the same lifestyle? And I say it on the show, I want a guy with the same lifestyle, which is I'm busy, I have my cabaret, I do my TV thing. You know, I want somebody who is not too needy, because I don't want a needy guy. I want a guy that's got his own thing going on, who has the same kind of lifestyle, which is means the same kind of money more or less. Right. I have my home. This is staying in my house. I go, I my home. I have my children, I have a career of everything I've always wanted. I have my beautiful cars outside, right, So I want somebody who's going to bring something to that equation, like which is you know, parallel universes.
Speaker 1: I understand that I took notes watching this because I was like, I'm newly single, I'm gonna hopefully date one day.
Speaker 3: And I was like, wow, you go.
Speaker 2: On the hotel darling. I mean that would be fun.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure after seeing those guys, but okay, but no, I took note like, oh, that is super important that they have kids, that they understand what it's like to give and care for others and not themselves. So I put that on my list in here. I would think it's pretty hard to date someone like you because not that you're putting it on them, but how can a man and men or men and their primal not feel emasculated with you.
Speaker 2: I'm such a girl, honey, I am such a girl. Will you see me blurred around?
Speaker 3: Oh? No, no, no, I don't feel that way.
Speaker 1: You're super successful, you're driven, you're hardworking. I mean you two. I mean we all have our stuff, but to the outside, you have it all.
Speaker 3: So to come to step into that is a hard thing.
Speaker 1: It's going to take a man that's really the right one, the right.
Speaker 2: One, secure himself, you know. So you see what's going on with James at this point, Right, James says, I love my life the way it made it. And James's you know, tagline for his life is I love my life, you know, And I was like that energy. I love that energy about him because he was so secure about who he is. He likes to meditate, he likes yoga, he's pretty, he has his own business, you know, he's you know.
Speaker 1: He doesn't have though, he doesn't make peepy. Well I want a private point.
Speaker 3: Well he's okay, so he did.
Speaker 2: He has Oh wait, did we see arma baby yet? Maybe not see it?
Speaker 3: We get to see it?
Speaker 2: Well, I well, no, meaning we talk about it.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know what about it, he said. He tells you a story.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. But when he told you that story, I was like, I don't know as what I think to be like your friend over over podcasts, I was like, got defensive. I'm like, why is he telling her this right now? Like oh my gosh. But then on the other hand, I'm like, I want to say it like the arm of.
Speaker 2: A baby, like a baby's arm a baby. It's like a thing, which I did not know it hereditary like is that's where I said.
Speaker 3: With it?
Speaker 2: Of course, I think penis size is definitely hereditary.
Speaker 1: Well, it doesn't skip like like you know, someone can have full head of hair and then it skips a generation.
Speaker 3: They're bald like men. So it really James got lucky.
Speaker 2: Whoa whoa.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, because that towel went up on that camera and.
Speaker 2: You know, there's something to be said for mystery.
Speaker 3: Okay, great. I mean when you brought your vibrator to Love Hotel, you didn't know you were James, so I hope you brought lube too.
Speaker 2: Well listen, darling, you know I'm going on a dating show. I don't know what's going to happen, so I had to come backing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Wait, so it was in a black case. They stopped you at customs because of it. Correct, what brand was was that?
Speaker 3: I'm just I'm asking for a friend.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, it was what's your name, Lulu Fils fancy French?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, of course you have fancy fucking vibrator.
Speaker 2: It's tiny, tiny, it's not about it's not powerized. It's about the motion of the ocean.
Speaker 3: That has been powerful. Yeah, did you use that with James?
Speaker 2: No, because I didn't need to.
Speaker 3: Yay, Oh my gosh, I can't wait to see what happens.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, So all these men come on, and first of all, you look so hot.
Speaker 3: In this show.
Speaker 2: Oh thank you, like a.
Speaker 1: Tall drink of water, so beautiful. There is something about it, though. I have to be honest that I wanted to see you with someone a tabit younger, because right, I don't think women and men the same, similar ages, look the same.
Speaker 3: If that makes sense, well it does.
Speaker 2: I mean there's I think there's very few guys that really look good at you know, in their fifties, sixty, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I agree, like I don't want to see you with the silver Fox.
Speaker 2: Right right, Well, although I do love a silver fox, see what happens on the show, but ultimately I don't.
Speaker 3: Think is in the silver Fox.
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, there's someone Oh my god, score, yes, sorry.
Speaker 2: There's the beeping sound going on here. Hold on a second, how was that? Okay? Whatever, I got so many workers here, there's the pool happening, and there's something beeping. One second, that's that's my Warren.
Speaker 3: Okay, what wait? Is that?
Speaker 1: Is that the key to the hotel around your neck or I'm serious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it is a key, that's true. It's the key. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I like puzzles and games.
Speaker 1: Wait, it's a key in reference to the show.
Speaker 2: Well, it's just it's a key. And how funny that I have the sound for this. It's so funny. I didn't even think about it. Oh really, I no, I never gave it a second though. No, I can see you back. Okay, sorry about that. I had a little problem with my alarm.
Speaker 3: Okay, So were you friends with any of the girls before.
Speaker 2: Or you know, Bravo con friends you know howse are I friends but not close.
Speaker 1: I'm a big fan of Shannon. I know Shannon, and I think, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Hope it works out. I'm really upset about girl.
Speaker 2: I know, Earl the Pearl. Well you'll see what happens. But the Pearl, Earl the Pearl, I mean, not the guy I would go for. But okay, and I know, right, I was like, really anyway, so you'll see what happens there. But you know, Shannon's track record with guys is not the best, isn't it.
Speaker 3: No, it's not.
Speaker 2: No, I love her, So it's like, you know, I think it's poorly due to her own lack of maybe confidence in that way, you know what I'm saying, Like, no, girl, you can get whoever you want, right, But somehow I don't know if she believes it. And then she winds up with these guys who are like, leave her for other women who are on her cast. I mean, who does that?
Speaker 3: Who guys does she dates?
Speaker 1: But here's the thing. So part of me was like, and I do feel bad, Like I think she's so beautiful and so nice and so funny that to me, but I have bad confidence that I.
Speaker 3: Was like, no, like, you're great, But I felt like, do you think she.
Speaker 1: Went out with Earle to begin with because he told the story about how his wife had died and she felt bad in some way or connected. No, she was really into him. Yeah, she knows she was until she wasn't right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, you'll see what happens there, but you know I did.
Speaker 3: At the end, he got the letter.
Speaker 1: He's eliminated, right, Oh, Viral, let to find his pearl somewhere else.
Speaker 3: Poor Earl. He's been through a lot and he's eliminated.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: But it wasn't working, No, not really. But each of you get to eliminate somebody.
Speaker 2: Well, what happens is that, you know, we kind of I love that moment where I go, you know what, I like Ralph. He's hot, he's tall. I'm gonna take Ralph and they're like, what you already got two guys's taking Ralph. Well let me give him a little ride and see what happens. There's a little ride, meaning a little spend a little time with Ralph.
Speaker 3: Anyway, was there a baby arm like James, No.
Speaker 2: Well we didn't. We didn't go to it's.
Speaker 3: About the size. We didn't get on the size.
Speaker 2: We didn't get on the right just yet. I mean, you know, let's find out what he's all about. Also, because if you're interested in him, let's find out more about him. Because I'm looking out for the girls too.
Speaker 1: You see, you are, all of you are looking out for each other. That is so nice to see. But wait, Ralph was like every I know he was rowing in here. Why does everyone want Ralph?
Speaker 2: Well, Ralph is hot. Ralph is hot. Let's say that, you know, super tall, good looking, muscular.
Speaker 3: He was tall. That's what you want there?
Speaker 2: You go just like because he's tall. I'm like yeah, because he's tall.
Speaker 1: There weren't a lot of younger guys there, Like, what if you guys decided to go younger? I mean, I know there were a few, but like, you know, yeah, that was for Ashley's sake, because she's thirty six, right.
Speaker 2: Right, exactly exactly. She's got small kids. She could still have another child with the guys she wanted to, you know what, I mean, We're in a totally different you know, bracket in terms of who we're going to date. But I think part of her is also looking for daddy a little bit too, you know what I mean. I think she likes older guys, but I mean younger guys. But I think, I mean, she was with an older guy, wasn't she in the past?
Speaker 3: I don't know, it's your casting.
Speaker 2: I don't know everything about their past. I think she was with an older man, so so, but yeah, obviously there could have been more younger guys. I think, sure, yeah, I mean Joe not Joe Bradley young, but you know, younger.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 1: So okay, so everyone wants Ralph. Wait, who's the surfer guy?
Speaker 3: I liked him?
Speaker 2: Oh Jerry, Oh the one they went I'm out. I turned around and walk away because all he does is talk about surfing. I mean, he's a nice.
Speaker 1: Guy, but I did I miss something? Well, they edited, like that's all he talked about.
Speaker 2: Well pretty much. You know. We talked about travel and he likes you travel to places to go and surf. I said, well, you surf all day in Puerto Rico and then you're gonna travel go surfing, And what am I gonna do with that? I like sometimes like sunset, so do I. But you know, I like to go to Paris.
Speaker 3: I like, yeah, let's take a walk on the beach. Okay, I'm done.
Speaker 2: I'm done.
Speaker 3: Is that what we said?
Speaker 2: I'm out.
Speaker 1: I love your confidence. You're like two guys on episode one. You're talking to them and they're like, I'll be right back, and then you're off with someone else. Uh, pussy power so great?
Speaker 3: What's so great?
Speaker 2: When we board, I was bored, So that's why I got up. I was like, you know what, all right, first of all, go and get me a drink, do something, you know whatever. So I was the bored, so I got up and moved.
Speaker 3: Are there more guys coming?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Just thank god?
Speaker 1: Well, a constant rotation of the stallions.
Speaker 2: Well there's there's a you know, there's you're.
Speaker 3: A Philly that won't be broke. I'll stick with that.
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 3: I think?
Speaker 1: So they were talking, Joel's talking about the Stallions. I released them from the stables. I think you're a Philly. They can't be broke. And I mean that in the best way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, good good, Yeah, it's I know what I want. Let's put it that way. At this point in my life, I'm like, I know what I want, so and I know quickly. So why waste your time?
Speaker 1: Did you think at any moment that you were like, hm, I can find true love here.
Speaker 3: Yes, like moments of it? Okay, yeah, you never know.
Speaker 2: You never know. It takes Listen, three weeks is not a long time, right, No, although I married the count after two weeks of knowing him.
Speaker 3: Wait did you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Seventeen years and two beautiful children.
Speaker 1: Two beautiful children, a name that won't quit. You're the Countess forever.
Speaker 2: No, it's like I'm listen, I have two kids with him. He never remarried, my married. No. In fact, my kids are with him right now. It's his birthday.
Speaker 3: Today, Happy birthday, Counts, I say, yeah.
Speaker 2: Or Alex, you know I called them, of course, Alex.
Speaker 3: Why why do you think he never remarried?
Speaker 2: Well, because I think he was married four times, and I think that was his fourth wife. That was a fourth wife, And but our marriage lasted longer than all the three of his put together before that. That's pretty interesting. But I think that you know, he's an age bray. He doesn't, you know, wantn't be married, just having a nice time, you know, dating and living in you know, the Middle East. He lives all over the World's in Switzerland at least, so he's just enjoying his his life.
Speaker 3: Do you want to set me up?
Speaker 2: I would love to.
Speaker 3: I could be number.
Speaker 2: Five, but I think he's too old for you.
Speaker 3: Duraling how old?
Speaker 2: Well, he's sixteen years older than me and I just turned Okay, No, he's like seventy five. No, it's too few.
Speaker 3: It could be like Anna Nicole.
Speaker 1: Okay, So anyway, I'm open to anything.
Speaker 3: At this point, I never thought my life would be here. So here we go.
Speaker 1: Wait, so if they do a season two, who do you think should be honest?
Speaker 2: Who's Cynthia Bailey?
Speaker 3: Ah, Duran.
Speaker 2: Sutton Stratch Oh.
Speaker 1: Yes, right, Phedra, sure my Carl right?
Speaker 2: I love the house.
Speaker 3: Son God knows she needs it.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: I love watching you and Sonia together. It makes me so happy.
Speaker 2: Right, craffe leg was so fun.
Speaker 3: It was so good, so good.
Speaker 1: Verbo just announced their twenty twenty five vacation rentals of the year, showcasing the most stunning beach front escapes, desert retreats and more. And get this at Bottle Rock, We're setting up a shop in the iHeart Verbo podcast house, a Gorgeousnoma Valley villa called Villa Monte Bella. Think wine cave, finyard, pure luxury. These vacation rentals of the your book up best. So download the Verbo app now and start planning your dream vacation. Plus, you can earn rewards with their one key program don't miss out. Okay, at any point this season, might we see a song write you?
Speaker 2: We I actually work on a song while I'm there. Okay, you're going to hear that, I think, Okay, if I'm not mis it.
Speaker 3: But it's not like you making a song, No no, no.
Speaker 2: I'm making a song for next tour because the next cabaret tour. You know, my tour is always changing, right, So I do my last the tour before this is Mary f kil like who we'd marry, Who we'd ask me? Who we kill? So that's what my conversations about. And then I picked the song that goes with that conversation, right, and a song that everybody knows because like a big sing long and it's so much fun. So this last tour was the greatest hits and the next turn in twenty twenty six will be about the Love Hotel and about love, love gone right and love gone wrong also right, because you know, in life, we we do crazy things for love, right and and for heartbreak.
Speaker 3: Tell me about it, right, We move.
Speaker 2: We change our lives, we do crazy shit right because we're in love or we're heartbroken. And that's what makes the world go around. Because without love, what is the point? So I want you to be on the Love hote tell me because I want you to find a guide and be so content, you know, and love somebody that much, which would be nice, wouldn't it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wait, I have to process what you just said. Without love, what is the point.
Speaker 2: What is the point?
Speaker 3: Well, there's different forms of love.
Speaker 1: There's well love we feel with our children, love with ourselves and with our.
Speaker 3: Friends, so you mean a romantic love.
Speaker 1: But what I mean at this point in life, I gave up the fairy tale that I grew up with the white picket fence. I never wanted one of those, but maybe maybe a golden one.
Speaker 2: I have a white picket fence. You want to see you.
Speaker 3: I don't know what.
Speaker 1: I don't know love wise, what I believe in anymore, because I've been through the ringer and I'm just like, maybe monogamy doesn't work, Maybe there isn't finding that one human.
Speaker 3: Maybe love? What is love well for me? To you?
Speaker 2: For me, love is someone who who adores the ground that you walk on, Somebody who is will catch you when you fall, will get you in your fall, somebody who's got your back, somebody who inspires you, right, somebody who you you're inspired by. Right. So I saw a what do you call an astrologer and she said to me, when you look at your man, you should be like, wow, I can't believe I'm with him, instead of like wow, what am I doing with him? Or you know, oh I could do better? Or you know you know what I'm saying. This all this felts out, So you know, listen, love is leading with your heart and being loving yourself first, because you can't love other people who don't love yourself. So it starts there really because now and also it's also you know, I'm man, I'm I said, by twenty twenty four, I'm going to find a love because I work in seven year cycles, So you're gonna love this. So I divorced account in two thousand and nine.
Speaker 3: Okay, wait, I don't do math, do I have to right now?
Speaker 2: No, well, I'll add for you. So two thousand divorce accounts. Seven years later, I get married to Tom. Okay, right, So then I divorced Tom seven months later verse seven, and then seven years later because so seven years second. So I knew by twenty twenty four. And I was told this by this astrology that I just spoke about, that I would be a fine love, and so I kind of manifested it. So, you know, I think that it's so important too. You know, I say to my knees. They're in their forties, you know, one of their twins, one has children, the other one is still thinking. I said, you can't just throw darts now at the dirt word. You have to aim, really aim for the center for the bullseye. You know, there's no no messing around now. And what I mean by that, what I mean by that is, you know, like Ramona said to me, she made a whole list of things that she wanted in the guy. She wrote them down, wrote them down, wrote them down, and so and then she found a guy, a boyfriend. So, but you have to really will it and want it to happen. You know, you can't come out as negative Nelly right and go I'm never gonna happen for me and I've given up on it. And what you speak to the universe makes a difference. So if you go out there and go, I know, I'm going to be a guy and I'm this and I'm great, and I'm going to meet a guy that's this, that and the other thing, you know what I mean. So you have to really manifest it. You have to put out into the universe what you want, because if you put out negative, you're not going to get it. You're going to get negative. Right. So it's all about energy. It's all about the energy that people give, right, right. The energy is this, like the energy is I'm heavy, go lucky, I'm happy to be by myself and you know, and women have to also invite men. So I'll give your invite men.
Speaker 3: Oh wait yeah, like so like a vampire.
Speaker 1: You know, a vampire cannot enter your house unless you invite them.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, listen, this goes back to like the Queen of England. Right, so you know you're not going to go to Queen rest in Peace, Queen Elizabeth. You're not going to go to Queen Elizabeth and and try to shake her hand. She has to extend her hand to you and invite you. Right, So men have to be invited by women also, which is you go to you're out with your girlfriends, You're at a table at a restaurant bar situation. There's a hot guy at the bar, right, and you're with a gaggle of girls. Now, he's not gonna come over because he's it's too much, right And does the girl go over to the bar and pick him up. No, This is where the waiter comes in, handy, I need to see the waiter and you write a note and you invite him over to the table for a drink. Please join us for a drink. He's gonna come.
Speaker 1: I'm so bad at this. I probably would go home with the waiter like, well, i'd crap out.
Speaker 2: Well that can happen to it. But I'm just But the point is that, you know, women really do invite men into their space, and so, you know when, for example, the first episode, I think I was like, well, hello Jerry, right, so, hello Jerry, because the way he looked at me, you know I knew right away, yes, so and then I invited him on a date, didn't I.
Speaker 3: Well, because you had to those the rules.
Speaker 2: Right, But but I would invite a guy on a date. You know, women are caught up in all these rules that they should be there for the you know, not be the last one to text or you know, afraid to reach out because he didn't call me in five days. Well, hey, what's up, let's grab a cocktail. Who cares?
Speaker 3: No, you're right, would you be a renaissance?
Speaker 2: I'm a good wing man for your doll.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, please help me out here. There's a show here as well.
Speaker 1: But there was a lot of talk about you're talking about your nieces, right, you said in their forties one single. A lot of talk if this is my last shot, which really weighed on me because I was like, oh my god, I just turned fifty two last week, and I'm like.
Speaker 2: Oh happy, but to your tourist like me, yes, wait when's your They the seventeen that just had my birthday?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, you after mine?
Speaker 2: Oh you?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: I love that. That's why I really like each other. Okay, yeah, yeah, Souris women are fears together. I have a lot of tourist friends, don't you. No, Oh you don't how interesting I do.
Speaker 3: I have a couple.
Speaker 1: I have a couple, but yeah, I always gravitate towards uh aries women, which don't really sink well with me, but I'm friends with them.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Or Lebres. Yeah, last shot.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, I'm fifty two, Like, do I have to make this next one count s?
Speaker 2: No? No, because now you're predicting, you know what I mean, And you know you have to live in the moment. Right there's no yesterday and there's no tomorrow, So now you're predicting the fifty two. I'm gonna wash it up and there's no there's no guys out there and whatever, you know what I mean? That's this is everything you can't think, which is.
Speaker 3: My self confidence is shit.
Speaker 1: But I actually think I'm hot so you are hot.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm sure you're getting hit on all.
Speaker 3: The time by young guys right.
Speaker 2: Too. Oh they love that, you know, they love that. I mean, listen when I remember when you know, I was that age. I like older guys. You know the same with guys they like older women because they know what they're doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's not going to work out. Like no, So last time we talked, we talked about the bush song and you were gonna think about incorporating that into your cabaret.
Speaker 2: What the bush? What? Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So we talked about, you know, the old thing about you falling in the bushes, and I was like, the bushes back is the bush back? We talked about that and then I was like, wait, you have to do a song about this.
Speaker 3: You're like, I might do a song about this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I did not because recently I came up I remember so when I.
Speaker 3: Was you do have to give me credit, just do it.
Speaker 2: No, I came up with another song, which is a drag Queen saved my.
Speaker 3: Life to shade fine.
Speaker 2: I was getting seriously, I was dating guy when I was a nurse in Connecticut. Then I got scouted to be a model, right, And I was debating, do I go to New York? Do I not go to I'm a nurse. I'm gonna get married to this guy, Joe. And I come home one day from working as a nurse, and I walk in and he's getting a blowjob from the worst looking drag queen you've ever seen your life.
Speaker 3: I mean, sorry, horrible.
Speaker 2: So this so the point is that it made me move to New York. You see, So a drag queen saved my life and changed my life because my whole life would change after that. Then I went to Europe. You know, I had to go all the way to Europe to find the count. Do you think I found in my backyard?
Speaker 1: No, that'd be nice, right, wouldn't that be nice? I want to count.
Speaker 3: That'd be great.
Speaker 2: Aristo is falling from the trees.
Speaker 1: So I mean, everything, everything pans out the way it's supposed to do everything. And do you believe like, if anything changes, you change your destiny.
Speaker 2: I do believe that. I think that change, Uh sure beats habit. Change is better than word.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, you you need to put on an inspirational book too. Don't worry, I won't take a referral fee for that one either. But I'm not saying.
Speaker 2: I'm working on a d I'm working on a dating. But I get asked this all the time, right, you know, I get asked about dating all the time, and tip some dating and flirting and all these things you know, all the time. So I definitely have to do book on flirting the art of flirtation.
Speaker 3: Of course you do, because it's an art.
Speaker 2: Like that's how I met you, Grant. I backed my chair up.
Speaker 3: A restaurant you met you, Grant, tell that story, please?
Speaker 2: What? Okay? So wait, so I'm out in the Hampton's right. This is right after I divorced account. I'm talking about fifteen years ago, right, And so I heard he was at Pierres, which is the restaurant we have in Bridgehampton. I go, he is, okay, we'll hold meet the table next to him. I'm going to sit right next time. So I go with. I'm with a group, my brother's there with his wife, and you sit next behind, like Hugh. So he was right behind me. Here, I'm in my chair and I slide my cheerwck and I bang ined him and I go own, I'm so sorry, and I go, can I buy you a drink? Because I bumped into his chair right, And before you know it, he's sitting at my table and we're doing shots in tequila.
Speaker 3: My god, you're good. Well listen, it's like wait, wait, and then no, and then he before.
Speaker 2: You know it, he's sitting at my table. We're doing shots of tequila and reminding.
Speaker 3: Of that part and then making up. You meet out with Hugh Grants.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and my brother goes, I can't believe that you're sitting here making up with you. Guys me neither.
Speaker 3: Me killed Julia Roberts got nothing on you. Damn.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Hugh Grant, that's like legendary, but you're legendary, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: And then what it didn't go on?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, and went on no, not really, no, no, but not not because I didn't want.
Speaker 3: To look good kiss her.
Speaker 2: There was a lot of tequila involved, as the English saying, I can't remember.
Speaker 3: That's your story. You're sticking to it. Perfect, I'll ask you offline. Perfect. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Wait, that is amazing. We just need to pick an actor. You'll help me, and we need to find out where he is, okay, and then I just go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but why do you want an actor? Oh? My god, I don't know actors are insecure?
Speaker 3: Don I don't know why I said that. It's old habit. It's just all I've known my entire life.
Speaker 2: Actor, for God's sake.
Speaker 1: Well, what do I want? I don't want a businessman. They can't deal with my life.
Speaker 2: What about a European?
Speaker 3: Okay, but they're far they're far away.
Speaker 2: Well, Darling, Well, I live in New York, so there's a lot of Europeans.
Speaker 3: Right, it's closer.
Speaker 1: I'm in LA and five young kids. Like, what am I gonna do? Move my kids to Europe? Live in a castle?
Speaker 3: Sign me up?
Speaker 2: No? But but go to places where you know, like Europeans gather, so embassy parties. Don't go out with the parties. Embassy parties.
Speaker 3: How do I find those?
Speaker 2: They're in New York. But I'm thinking La. Where the Europeans? Have I met some really cool guys at some I have to ask my girlfriend. I have a girlfriend who lives in LA, who knows a lot of people. Okaya, you should meet Pam.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll meet Pam.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't go out, so there's no chance. I say, like, oh, I want to meet someone, but like, I don't even go out. I stay with my kids twenty four to seven.
Speaker 2: So really, you got to take time for yourself to you know, enjoy yourself and your yeah, your own you know, sexuality.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: And you know what I really admire about you is you are so in touch with your sexuality and I think it's free and beautiful and you own it and you do what you want, no apologies, right, And I feel like I don't know this is archaic, but as women were like, oh no, like you can't be too sexual, you.
Speaker 3: Have to be a certain way. And it's like, no, really.
Speaker 2: Do we have to be absolutely not? That's why you know, I go there to the Love Hotel is a free bird. I'm like, you know what, let's see what you got because I love my life's the way I have it. Now are you going to add to it? You know?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 2: Are you going to make me laugh? Right? Are you going to make me laugh? To like cry? I was looking to have, you know, my good time? That's how you what.
Speaker 1: That's the best feeling when someone can bring out the real you.
Speaker 3: And I if.
Speaker 1: Someone makes me laugh hard, I will cry and piss myself. I mean not really okay, good, no, but no, no, no, you laugh so hard you're crying and you want to pee. You're like, oh my god, I pee myself.
Speaker 2: But you don't really Well, let's let's hope not and so so you know, there's things for that, but I'm not there now. I was looking for somebody who's going to you know, I want to have a good time. I'm here, I'm you know, you're dating. I want to have fun. Let's have fun, and let's not try to predict what's going to happen next, you know what I mean. So you let go of expectations because you know what I mean. People are like but you know, I don't know, just take it for the moment and have a good time in the moment, you know. And that's why I think people overthink, you know, dating guys and you know, just going with you know, for me, I go in with a pure heart because I'm like a baby now. I cry when I have to, and I love who I want to. I know, you know, we used to make concessions for other people. I'm going to go to that wedding because you know, they really want me there. We don't know them that well. I mean it happened to me with Kelly ben Simone. I didn't really want to go to the wedding. I didn't think much of the guy, so I was like I was fighting myself about it, and I said, you know what, I'm not going to go. I don't believe this is going to work out. And it didn't. Two days later, she canceled the wedding. So that's a good example of you know, you know, were always doing for others, you're doing for your children, you have to do for yourself love, right, But.
Speaker 1: I do believe I've always had hope and no matter what happens, I lead with a kind heart and openness of love. Yeah, but I tend to get hurt because I can't keep it like free and like, oh this is cool. Like if there's somebody and I'll like go off the rails, I won't tell him. I'm like super like I'm not that girl. I'm not that girls, Like why didn't you text me? Why didn't you call me? I will stay silent for days, but you didn't text me. My heart's breaking, right, right, And I want to get past that, Like I want to be able to be like you.
Speaker 2: Don't care you don't care it is. It is okay, It is okay, but you know, obviously it's hard, like if you like somebody and they're not giving that same you know, like back right, Yeah, that's never easy, But it doesn't mean that you you can't enjoy meeting somebody else because guess what, you were there and now I'm busy. Like when I was kind of bored with those boys and went off and I started talking to Phil right because I was like, you know, I'm not having fun with you. I'm gonna go a fun up there.
Speaker 3: And you weren't worried about hurting feelings like you.
Speaker 2: Said, well, yeah, I mean exactly. No, you have to think really about yourself. You know. That's why I said, okay, I'm out because I was bored, so I was like, I'm out, and I wanted to meet the other guys. Also, I wanted to talk more to Ralph and Phil and the other guys.
Speaker 3: I understand. Well, I'm totally hooked on this show.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 3: I can't wait for the next you're.
Speaker 2: Gonna come to my cabaret in la I just plead the Wiltern.
Speaker 1: When I was supposed to come in August, and then I couldn't that was for you.
Speaker 3: Just were at the Wiltern Recess.
Speaker 2: I just played the damn it what day was it? April Man? And you'll come to the next one and will about the Love Hotel. So you're gonna love it.
Speaker 3: Okay, great, I'm in. Oh my gosh, I love you.
Speaker 2: Wait when we get together and introduce my girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Please please, if you go out, you certainly go out. I'll do it. I'll do it for you.
Speaker 2: Okay, good and New York. You're coming to New York at all?
Speaker 3: No, I might be like I come off and on for work.
Speaker 1: So if I come to New York, I'll take you out embassy embassy guys.
Speaker 2: I'll think you to all the European boys hang out.
Speaker 3: Okay, fine, Okay, let's do it. It's a deal. Okay think Wait.
Speaker 1: So So Love Hotel is on Ravo every Sunday night filtering with.
Speaker 3: So New York Cab.
Speaker 2: What am I doing Boston? The Paramount Long Island. Then I'm out. I'm out in California, but not to the end of June. So okay, maybe one of those shows.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw dates all the way through August. Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Love and Then Love Hotel Also, you can view on Peacocks streaming next day after it airs on Bravo nine o'clock Sunday nights. Oh my god, I love you so much, my tourist friend.
Speaker 2: I love you, Tory