Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frames on the twenties.
Speaker 2: Hello, Yeah, what's up. It's Donk.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, who's this Donk?
Speaker 2: Donc I'm so sorry. I don't calf Paul. I don't remember my name is Paul Donkler, but everydy calls me Donk.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry. I have no idea who this is.
Speaker 2: I've never been Donk, Like, I know you definitely remember.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry. Is it doc or Donk?
Speaker 2: You're funny. I remembered you being funny at the bar at that Saint Patrick's Day party we were at, but like you're even funnier now, so that's cool.
Speaker 1: We met at Saint Patrick's when we were out on the weekend. Yeah, how did you get my number?
Speaker 2: Because you gave it to me, which is like, honestly, like, I'm kind of shocked that you're like acting like you don't remember Dounk, because like I got a lot of numbers at night, because you know, like, hell at you are interested in me. So I'm calling you back though, out of all of them, so like I feel like maybe you should be a little bit honored.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's just a guy. I'm just like I made out with Yeah, yeah, I'm I'm so sorry. I don't remember you much.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's funny, Like I said, you're hilarious. Let's just like go ahead and call it for what it is. Like I know why you did it, you know, because I do have it, and like can I get it that you want to see me again and everything, But like that's not the way to go about it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I was like really drunk that night, and I don't remember you, and I don't remember talking to you, and I'm not really interested in talking to you right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, like I understand, you know what I mean, because like I was wearing a tank top, and like when I do that, a lot of times women get dunk goggles. So like you might kind of been out of it because of that.
Speaker 1: Did you say, don't goggles?
Speaker 2: Dude? Yeah, it happens all the time.
Speaker 1: No, I was just very mereated. I had several tequila shots, and I just do not have any interest in talking to you further, like.
Speaker 2: Really, okay, Like first of all, Like, first of all, okay, like I'm soup confused because like I don't know who any brand it is or whatever that word is, like I don't even know who that is. I get why you gave me your credit card, Like I get it. You must have slipped in my pocket or whatever so that I would call you, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no time. I was you the one that has my credit card?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because like you must have put in my pocket so I would call you.
Speaker 1: I didn't put anything in your pocket. I don't care how to intoxicate it, I am. I wouldn't just give somebody my credit card. Why do you have my credit card? And when can you give it back to me?
Speaker 2: Because like you gave it to Donk, so don't would call you back. Like that's just kind of what happens, you know what I mean, Like if like a chick was at my house or whatever, she like leave a brawl, you know what I mean, Like it's the same thing, but like you did it with a credit card obviously. So yeah, Dunk's on the phone with you right now, and I gotta let you know, like I'm totally down to go out again.
Speaker 1: No, Donk, I didn't give you my credit card. Nobody just give somebody their credit card because they want to see them again. What are you talking about dude.
Speaker 2: So yeah, like tomorrow is totally cool and I already reserved reservations.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see you for a d I want my credit.
Speaker 2: Card back, and I hope like it's cool. No, I hope it's cool that I use your card number because it's like an expensive restaurant they need a card number, and like I don't have a credit card. I just use your credit card to make the reservation. But like it's a seven o'clock Like I hope you know not just said Doc is making decisions because I know chicks like it when Doc makes decisions.
Speaker 1: Okay, don First of all, stop calling me a chick. I'm not a chick. You sound ridiculous the way you refer to yourself and a third person. Okay, no, dude, I'm not interested in seeing you or going out with you. And the fact they use my credit card is absolutely ridiculous. You sound you don't even sound. You sound like a caricature. Like what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: So like, are we in our first fight or what? Dude?
Speaker 1: Are you? We're not anything. I want my I had a card back. You are a mistake, donk, and I don't want to see you again, I need my credit card, and dude, this is the last time I ever get drunk on St. Patrick's Day again, because I cannot believe that I am having this conversation with somebody like you right now, Like, why would I ever make out with you? How did that even start?
Speaker 2: It's because your friend Justine told me to call you.
Speaker 1: But did she meet you that night? Like, did you get her number that night?
Speaker 2: No? No, this is actually Jubil from the Jebel Show doing a phone brank on you and your friend Justine set you up.
Speaker 1: I said, hate you guys.
Speaker 2: She said that you got really drunk at a bar over Saint Patrick's Day weekend and wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 1: No, dude, because why are the person I've ever spoken to? That was terrible?
Speaker 2: She said, you lost your credit card. I don't know where that is, but you did not make out with donk.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. I was about to completely go sober after that. Oh my god. Up every morning with Jubile Phone Franks weekday mornings on the twenties,