Speaker 1: Man, what's handy?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: You got Marshawn Bismall Lynch.
Speaker 3: Doug Hendrickson and Gavin Newsom, and you're listening to politickets.
Speaker 2: You're going to be You're known to be.
Speaker 3: Hey, Doug, come on, man, we're eighties and nineties kids. Did it get bigger than Public Enemy?
Speaker 4: Never got bigger than that.
Speaker 5: I grew up on hip hop and and we got a member of Hip Hop Royalty, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, one of the best icons of all time.
Speaker 1: Faver Blase. Hey man, talk to him, tell him about it? What's handing it?
Speaker 2: Rain Man? Loving you? Bro? World up? Missing you man doing Champion?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: What's going on? A champion?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Man, sit trying to be like you when I get older.
Speaker 6: Yes, then, hey, come on, man, listen. I'm trying to be like you when I get up.
Speaker 2: Man, listen.
Speaker 1: Then I know you've not seen them bite your style?
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 7: They got the U What is it the twenty V one where they bring in the twenty the twenty women and they all higher.
Speaker 2: At the one.
Speaker 7: I said, man, damn, that's the same I say, man, like I did that ship like thirty years ago.
Speaker 1: God damn.
Speaker 6: Yo And everybody's still talking about that shit, like I still like I did it last month.
Speaker 7: Man, Man, that shit it seemed like this shit just happened yesterday.
Speaker 5: He will play like this is do we want to welcome myself and the governor Bismos a politicket. Hey, you are a hip hop royalty okay, one of the best bands of all time, public enemy, a reality TV icon. You are an Olympic guru. You're a girl dad. You're a Taylor Swift fan. We love you, man, We appreciate you being on the show, and we can't thank you enough for joining us.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: Thank you, man, thank you, and thank y'all having me.
Speaker 7: Man, And one of the things he couldn't one of the things he couldn't say, and you were real.
Speaker 8: No, we have editing capacity. We could still edit. By the way, you're back back from Paris or what. You're still hanging out next to pools?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: Hey, No, I'm not the crib right now. Man.
Speaker 6: I keep a pool at the crib. You know what I'm saying. It's hot out here, man, so you know, God always God always keep a pool at the crib, man, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, how was that?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 3: How was the Olympics. How was how was the women's water polo? And how the hell did you get involved with water polo?
Speaker 2: Well, well, well it all started.
Speaker 6: It all started with the captain, Maggie Steppens.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: She put out a story, you know what I'm saying, and my manager turned me onto the story. You know what I'm saying, And you know, she said, play what you think about this? I said, you know what I said, let me step up to the plate, man. You know what I'm saying. Let me see if I can help these girls out. You know what I'm saying. Let me tell you something, man, when the girls ain't out there competing, well, I mean, when the girls ain't out there competing, get home. You know what I'm saying, working two and three jobs. You know what i'm saying, living active lives. You know what I'm saying. You don't make money in the Olympics. You know what I'm saying. So when they out there competing, it's taking them away from the you know, from the jobs and all of that stuff. You know what I'm saying. So I said, let me see if I can help give these girls a boost. You know what I'm saying, they got three back to back gold medals right now, which is amazing, and no other water polo team has achieved that right now. So I said, let me see if I could push them into getting that fourth gold medal, you know what I'm saying. So that was my purpose, man, of stepping in, man and sponsoring them the water polo team, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And that's why I was out there in Paris. Man.
Speaker 6: I mean, you know, anytime that I ever seen the Olympics, it was always on television with Flavor.
Speaker 5: Who would have thought back in the night as you and Snoop would be the two to two faces of the Olympics.
Speaker 4: Man, who would have thought.
Speaker 6: That, Hey, I know one thing. I never would have thought that. I mean, you know, like I was saying, you know, being that, you know, any time I ever seen Olympics was always on television.
Speaker 2: So for me to be there in the actual.
Speaker 6: Moments, oh my god, it was so amazing man.
Speaker 2: It was yeah. Yeah, the experience was amazing. Man. You know, what was it? What was it?
Speaker 3: What was it about the experience that surprised you? I mean what it was just what just it was the sense of patriotism teams.
Speaker 8: I mean just energy what what was it?
Speaker 2: What energy wise? Man?
Speaker 6: Mainly energy wise. You know what I'm saying, because to me, it was like a dream come true.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: It's like, Wow, I'm finally here and I'm finally getting to really experience and see this in real life with my own eyes and being in that moment.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I mean, I ain't gonna lie man, the super Bowl.
Speaker 6: It's exciting going to the super Bowl, but this was a little bit more exciting. Straight up yeah, straight up, No Chaser, man.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, We'll see it. Since you put it like that, I'm gonna have and me a straight lace, no Chase saying.
Speaker 2: Hey, my guy, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You get it in get hey man, you got you got too, Maine. But damn that's big.
Speaker 7: And you know what, man, I wish I could have been there, cause man, it looked like y'all my fuckers out there just having straight fun dough the whole time every time, you know, I mean, you popped up and looked like motherfuckers just enjoying itself to the to the fullest.
Speaker 6: Though I was, I was Marshawn, you know, and I have my family out there, my girlfriend and the kids.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I mean, you know, we had a good time. Man.
Speaker 6: I wanted them to get to share this experience with me for the first time ever.
Speaker 4: What was it? What was the best venue out there?
Speaker 5: Besides the water poling all that, I mean track and field obviously, I mean women's beach volleyball looked like incredible venue.
Speaker 4: What was the what was the best venue there?
Speaker 6: You go, dude, I mean, well for me, for me, you know what I'm saying, beside the track and field.
Speaker 2: You know I wouldn't.
Speaker 6: I got to go to the women's rugby game and I watched them when they bronze, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And there right after the game.
Speaker 6: Then the whole team came up to the suite to come me flayed, you know what I'm saying. And one of the girls, one of the girls the one that that scoring that last touchdown the speedstuff forgot her name.
Speaker 2: He let me try you on her gold medal. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm about to ask you, is that is that one you got around your neck?
Speaker 2: Right now? Oh? Nah, man, this is why here is rocking stones. Man.
Speaker 1: You know me? Yeah, man, y'all talking about man talk that ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know you know how I get down. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: But but but also but also also another exciting moment for me, mar Shawn. I got to go over to the gymnastics spot and I got to see some moan Biles when her gold medal.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Look as people was walking to go get the.
Speaker 6: Medal, I yelled out, realize, I said them, if she looked up at me, and if you waited.
Speaker 1: Straight up.
Speaker 3: I love celebrities having you know, crushes on other celebrities like that.
Speaker 8: I appreciate.
Speaker 4: Let me take it. Let me let me take you way back and get your opinion.
Speaker 5: We talk about time, about a life in different twists and turns and whatnot regards to which way you could go. I know, back in your day, you dropped out of high school, right, and you and and and you you ran into some trouble a little bit with the law, and all of a sudden, then you went to culinary school, I believe, right, and and then you met you met Chuck D. And then from meeting Chuck D, everything kind of went on to public enemy fame and whatnot. So isn't it crazy looking back in those days that you know, one wrong turn or if you didn't get in trouble and you didn't go to culinary school, you may never met Chuck, You may never be where yet today. So isn't it crazy looking back those third forty fifty years ago? And my God, like, look what happened in my life on the company's turns I took.
Speaker 6: Hey, well, let me tell you like this, man, You know, every day is going to always be a life learning lesson man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And the past is.
Speaker 6: Responsible for our future, you know what I'm saying, in the whole nine And I thank God that he let me get through a lot of the things in my past so that way I can have this bright future right now that I got, you know what I'm saying. And the only thing right now that we got to look forward to is everything that's in front of us. You know what I'm saying, Everything that's in the back of us. Hey, we can't look forward to that because it's the back of us, you know what I'm saying. So I just thank God for the blessings man that he gave me from then all the way up until right now.
Speaker 2: Is I'm on the phone with you, guys.
Speaker 8: What is it about?
Speaker 3: I mean, you've always had this connection I mean by definition with time? Is I mean was that I mean? And that you know yesterday is dead last? You know, whatever happened, you know, that's that's that's the end of this notion. You know, we've got a limited amount of time. But it's not that we have a limited amount of time. It's that we waste so much of it. But obviously, symbolically and substantively, you've always had that relationship or at least that deeper understanding.
Speaker 8: Where the hell did that come from?
Speaker 2: Well, honestly, it came from God to me, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: You know, when I started wearing this clock, you know what I'm saying, a lot of people was asking me the reason why. So I made up my own significance, you know what I'm saying. And time is the most important element that we have in our life. We can't afford to waste none of it, and as the minute hand goes around, we have to use each second to our best value. You know, time brought us in and yes, time is going to take us out. And I always be saying I'm clocking. I'm clocking. That means I'm paying attention, so you can't. Didn't get fast on me because I know what.
Speaker 2: Time it is.
Speaker 1: You know, you do yours with the ice and some more ship.
Speaker 7: I had no idea, but I went ahead and I put that motherfucking clock right there, that infinite that time. You can see it right there, that's the infinite time. Like you know, I mean, I thought about it from a situation where you know, I mean, life goes uh uh time. You know what, life stops, you know what I mean, at the end of the day, at the end of the day, all our life it stopped. But time that shit continues. And this is a continuing, continuous clock that I got here on my neck to remind me of that. So while I'm here, you feel me though, I try to maximize you know what I mean, every minute to every second, to every hour that I have to the maximum capacity that I have in it. And I try to live that mother to the fullest. And I ain't know, you know, I mean, it's crazy that you know you got here in front of me, even though you feel me though, Man, spoke, I appreciate you spoke for you know, I mean the introduction and putting me you know, I mean in contact with you.
Speaker 1: But now that I think about it and I.
Speaker 7: See the the the resemblance and the motherfucking saying the brave link the brain wave links and you know, I mean on that same type of time though, like man, motherfucker, really appreciate.
Speaker 2: You for that, big dog. Thank you man, Thank you man Hey.
Speaker 6: And speaking of spook, I just had spooked with me day before yesterday.
Speaker 7: Man, you already know man spoke keeping lit man Man. Shout out spoke man for putting the cut.
Speaker 2: Shout out to my boy Jamen re shot number.
Speaker 6: Number dirty, number thirty, keep it dirty, my dude, Man, straight up.
Speaker 4: Man, since more, Shawn's my son. I called my hey baby, boys.
Speaker 5: And men. But take me back those hey days, Flave. I mean, I never forget. I was nineteen eighty eight, I'm working security at shoreline and you're there with with public enemy and it was it was fight the power stuff going on, and I got admitted. I took my yell. I was wording security jacket of yellow jacket. I took that fucking thing office, and I'm taking this thing off because I loved your music, love what you guys are about. But I said, I didn't put this thing away and enjoy the crowd.
Speaker 8: That was the first time Doug was fired. The first time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I quit.
Speaker 5: But take me back to those hey days man, hip hop back in the day. Man, how what's your going back to there? And and that i'd be incredible?
Speaker 6: Well well well, well well let me tell you like this man. You know what I'm saying. You know it all started, man, really, you know when we first started out, you know what I'm saying, as mobile as mobile disc jockeys. Do you know what I'm saying? Myself, my partner Chuck D. Hanks, Shockley keep Shockley, you know you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You know, we all started out.
Speaker 6: As mobile disc jockeys in the name about Google called Spectrum City, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And then we ended up doing radio.
Speaker 6: We ended up doing radio over it at Adelphi University because my boy Chuck D and also my boy Bill Stephanie was going to a Delphire around the time, you know what I'm saying, So so they ended up getting me a radio show. You know what I'm saying. They ended up getting me a radio show on wba U ninety point three FM from a Delphive. And also, you know we used to have to mix an hour and one half up there, and all the celebs man.
Speaker 2: Used to come by our show.
Speaker 6: Man ll you had running them coming by this by the show to beat.
Speaker 1: You had that motherfucker lit.
Speaker 7: Then.
Speaker 6: Also back in the days, you know the Fat Boys, we gave them one of they first interview radio interviews too when they first came out.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So check this out.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you all this story.
Speaker 6: I gotta tell you all this story because y'all want me to tell take you back there, So.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take you back there please.
Speaker 6: So one day I go up to the studio five ten South Franklin. That's where our studio was, right. So as I'm getting ready to walk into the studio.
Speaker 2: I heard I'm like, what the hell is Chuck doing in here? Man?
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying. I walked in the studio. Back in the days, we had the cassette tapes. I remember the cassette tapes, right, So my boy Chuck d had the cassette tape coming out of the deck, going around a microphone stand back into the cassette deck, Ladies and gentlemen, I gotta tell you right now, that was called the first loop. So anyway, so I told him this story. I told him this story about when I was on my way up to the studio. You know, I ran to this guy named Ron D. Whaley from the play Hard crew. He's like, Yo, man, what's up with your Chuck D. I want to battle him?
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: I'm like, well, Chuck, don't battle. We don't, but you know, we can setch you up for a battle. But he said, Yo, your boy, Chuck man, he swear nice. I said, Yo, man, my boy don't swear he nice. My boy knows he's nice.
Speaker 2: You know. So Chuck Chuck said, Yo, Yo, put.
Speaker 6: Put that story right here on the beginning of the state right now. So then that's when I said, Yo, Chuck, bust the move. Man. I was on my way up here to the studio, you know what I'm saying, and this brother stopped me asking me, Yo, what's up with your boy Chucky D he swear he nice?
Speaker 2: I said, Yo, he don't swear, he nice. He knows he's nice. You know. What I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So, Chuck, I got a feeling you're turning into a public enemy. Now remember that line he was kicking me on the way out to La Long and Queensland.
Speaker 2: I'm car on our way.
Speaker 6: To the shop right now, kick the base for them, brothers. Let him know what goes on the Chuck d says, what goes on? Well, I'm all in and put it up on the ball, and another rapper tied down from the mouth that ruined one, two, three down the character reason don't to my lyrics? Oh yes, no doubt And y'all we made that take for our radio show, right for b a U. So the t the tate got kind of hot and popular, you know what I'm saying. So one night DMC and jam Master Jay comes up to the radio station looking for Chuck. So I ended up taking them over to the studio to talk to Chuck. And they wanted to talk to Chuck about taking Public Enemy number one and putting it on Deaf Gym Records. So at that time, death Gym Records still wasn't doing all that great because they had just started.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So Chuck is like, nah, I'm just having fun doing radio right now, man, I don't want to do no records, this and that, that and this.
Speaker 2: Then the next year we went down to death Jam Records and.
Speaker 6: Russell Russell and Russell and Rick Rubin, Right, Russell and Rick Rubin. We went to sign and all they wanted was Chuck. They didn't want me, you know what I'm saying. So Chuck was like, hey, yo, check this out. If he's not part of this, it ain't gonna work because the only way this is working right now is with him, you know what I'm saying, This and that. So it was Chuck d that forced me down Death Jim's throat, you know what I'm saying. And when he did that, I ain't gonna lie, but it's one of the best things that could ever happened for Death Jam Public.
Speaker 2: Kunna Me was born nineteen nineteen eighty six.
Speaker 7: That's when I was born, So you know what I mean, some great had the destined about that motherfucker. So that great moment that you just you know what i mean, painted the picture for everybody to see. That's when a motherfucking beast mode was born. You understand me.
Speaker 8: I was just getting out of high school. With Doug Jesus he.
Speaker 1: Just got out of hell?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: Damn?
Speaker 2: My boy?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: You know, I mean you oh, that's what they call that. Yeah, that was nineteen that was that was nineteen eighty six. Man, we put that record out, man, you know what I'm saying. And then when I came out with that phrase.
Speaker 1: Jee boy, hey man, I'm.
Speaker 2: Just put this out.
Speaker 6: That phrase right there they played played the most sample voice in the history of music. Nobody else's voice has been still for more than minds, nobody's you know what I'm saying, and the whole.
Speaker 1: Nobody gang being ripped.
Speaker 7: Look the whole what's that the reality TV show being shit modeled after you as well?
Speaker 2: So sh oh yeah, yeah, I set the tone.
Speaker 7: I well, love man, you had hooding on that motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Well damn, I kind of set the tone on that.
Speaker 1: You know you sure, yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: But let me tell you this. March Yawn that year. Boy, you know where I really got that shipped from? And I got it from L l J.
Speaker 1: Is that right?
Speaker 2: Back in the days? Right you know, there was a group called the Afros.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: They was in my nine one one as a joke video too.
Speaker 6: So me and LL was in the back of the limo one day going to the Afros video shoots, and all the time Ela was saying, yeah boy, yeah boy. So what I did was I took the year, I made it longer, and I took the boy and I made it longer.
Speaker 2: And that's how we came out with Years Boy.
Speaker 7: And you know where that motherfucker first hit was for me was when I watched motherfucking New Jack City.
Speaker 2: Well, I need you could have Spotlight.
Speaker 1: Year, y'all. I'm talking about man. That motherfucker wasn't a staateful man.
Speaker 7: I'm telling you, man, you got my family going cray, my uncle at my uncle Lee. Man, every time that motherfucker hit me with that whenever he called my phone, boy say, man, get your motherfucking that fuck that.
Speaker 1: What's happening you?
Speaker 2: Fear me?
Speaker 5: Man to flip, Who are your inspirations growing up as far as music in terms of that genre, because obviously everybody's starting now at the same time.
Speaker 4: Who'd you, who'd you who'd you aspire to be? Who'd you love? Back then?
Speaker 6: I mean, well, you know, we you know, we had all of our musical inspir inspirations, man, you know what I'm saying. The Gap Band and you know, Ray James, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You know the old back in the day's oldies.
Speaker 6: You know the Diana Ross and the Supremes, four Tops, Marvin Gay.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: James Brown, you know what I'm saying that Also, you know, I grew up listening also to a lot of like rock shit. You know what I'm saying. I grew up listening to rock music. You know what I'm saying, Back in the day's groups like Rare Earth. You know what I'm saying, Kick Career, Return to Forever. You know what I'm saying, Man, Drill, led Zeppelin, Black Dog, Come on now, come on now, let's go.
Speaker 2: So a lot of.
Speaker 6: These was my musical inspirations man, Herbie Hancock.
Speaker 2: You know Jessey Gillespie.
Speaker 6: Also one of my good one of my good friends, God bless him, who I miss so much today. My boy Miles Davis. He was a good friend of mine too, And me and Miles Davis we narrated the first movie that I ever was in in my life, which was Listen Up The Lives of Quincy Jones, Me and Miles Davis narrated that movie. You know what I'm saying. Word up on the strip.
Speaker 5: Hey, Flave, what are we doing? The what are we doing? The Taylor Swift collaboration? I know you're big Swift fan.
Speaker 6: Hey, hey, hey, not only am I a big Swift ye, but I have a new name.
Speaker 2: I have a new name. My new name now is he Swifty?
Speaker 6: Get it right, King Swifty, flavor flamist, King of all the Swifties, King of all the Swifties.
Speaker 7: Man, you know you gotta get Taylor Swift and hit him with a yeah bay.
Speaker 2: Ye me.
Speaker 6: I went up to Taylor Swift and the Grammys. I said, ain't Taylor, do you know? Because now I've been supporting you real hard. Do you know your fan base called me King Swifty? She said, I know, Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I went, I went about King Swifty. You understand what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I went to see her show in Hamburg too.
Speaker 6: Man, she blew that shit out the water Man and she gave me a chout out from the stage.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I love Taylor Swift. Man. You know her lyrics? Man, you know what I'm saying is real.
Speaker 6: She she writes about a lot of the things that she's that she's been through, you know what I'm saying in the Hall nine, and and she keeps it real, you know, with a fan base. So that's why I support her big time.
Speaker 3: Speaking of keeping I mean obviously your music, aside from the music itself, the movement that was so much part of the music, the authenticity behind it and calling things, calling balls and strikes.
Speaker 8: On racial justice, social justice.
Speaker 3: I mean, was that intentional or is that just a byproduct of just you're just being freely expressive, or were you guys trying to really set a tone and tenor for social change.
Speaker 2: Well, see, one thing that we always was about, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: With our music, we write about a lot of the problems that was going on in the neighborhood. But then within the same record, we try to come up with the solution to the problems, you know what I'm saying. And you know, there was a lot going on that we want to do whole world to know about.
Speaker 2: I stayed public endem me was.
Speaker 6: The CNN of the streets, you know, That's what I call us the CNN of the streets. You know what I'm saying, And we put out a lot of social awareness you know out there.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. My partner, Chuck D. Let me tell you.
Speaker 6: Something, Manason, why I back him is because all of the records that we ever put out, nobody could ever prove Nobody ever proved Chuck wrong.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: And one thing that I can say about my partner, Chuck Deal's a very very smart, crazy smart individual man. Before he writes the record, he does his research first, then he writes about it, then we put it out. So that's why nobody could prove them wrong. So, hey, you only gonna stand by what's right, you know what I'm saying. But just to let y'all know, even if my partner, Chuck D was wrong anyway, I would still stand by him anyway.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 3: But you think the music, I mean the music today, I mean it's interesting you prescribe not just the problem, identify problem. And I love the CNN of the streets. Man, that's a great way to describe it. But this idea of then focusing on the solution and focusing on some positive change, is that still you think that's reflected today's music as much as it was back then.
Speaker 6: Let me say this because you know, you know, today is a lot different from today, is a lot different from when we first started putting out records and shit, you know what I'm saying in the Whole nine. And you know, back in the day when we was putting out our records, they had messages to them. You know what I'm saying in the Whole nine. Today you got a lot of people just making rap records. And there's a lot of good rap records going on out there right now, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But today today's records is.
Speaker 6: Mostly you know, bragging and boasting and shit, guns, drugs, sex, you know what I'm saying, gang, gang violence and all of that.
Speaker 2: That's what you know.
Speaker 6: You know that a lot of the records that are being made today, rap records is about. But the way that these people are writing their records is because this is the way that they're actually living in their neighborhoods, you know what I'm saying. But you do got a lot of people out there fake and talk about I'll bust this and I'll shoot that.
Speaker 2: Never shot a fucking gun up in there fucking life, but.
Speaker 1: They ain't really with this ship.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you got a lot of fucking fakes out there, you know what I'm saying. Worry it up, man, Hey, hey, real people do real things, and real people recognize real people.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Hey, play if I got a question to turn it up? Uh, how many free flights in Southwest? Give you your handing other peanuts out man? On the under plane.
Speaker 6: I have never had no free flights, but I did hand out a lot of peanuts.
Speaker 5: You gotta You gave them, You gave them a lot of exposure, man, so they should be giving you something.
Speaker 4: We gotta call Southwest hey, hey, hey.
Speaker 2: Hey, take this down.
Speaker 6: Not only did I handing out the peanuts, but also as we was landing, they gave me the mic and I was like, all right, Sean, every body on hit on the plane, how does it feel to be let ending to the voice of your truly flavor flate?
Speaker 2: The whole plane is like.
Speaker 8: Yo, as a frequent flyer, that's the best. Trust me. I haven't been that many good flights lately, so I appreciate.
Speaker 7: You ain't never flow motherfucker Southwest Airplane.
Speaker 1: Butler Batman.
Speaker 7: I don't never think you ever flow southwest and then your life.
Speaker 8: My boy, we're lucky to get a statuses usually be your lady.
Speaker 5: You know. We gotta do though, We gotta cheeve you and Marshawn because if you remember flaving back in Marshawn's rookie year, he did the Applebee's piece, and you're a Rod Lobster guy. We gotta somehow bring Red Lobster and Applebee's back.
Speaker 6: And we gotta save the biscuits. Gee, we gotta save dump biscuits.
Speaker 7: And Cheddar biscuits, Cheddar biscuits away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we gotta keep those around, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, they can't. You can't do it.
Speaker 7: You can't take the Cheddar biscuits away. That's a staple one. They let me tell you that feel that's.
Speaker 6: Right when it comes down to when it come down to Red Lobster, man, Red Lobster was always one of my favorite family restaurants to take my family to, you know what I'm saying. And also back in the days, come on, man, when you was able to go to Red Lobster, you were balling.
Speaker 2: You was you?
Speaker 1: I mean, you was getting a bag up out the ass. Tell what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: What's right?
Speaker 1: You was that's a five star motherfucking.
Speaker 5: Restaurant, No flav It was red Lobster with Sizzler. Sizzler, the red Lobster, both of them, Red Lobster.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right. Can't forget sizzlers, baby, come on down now, it's Applebee.
Speaker 1: We can't forget about no siss Oh man?
Speaker 2: Where are you?
Speaker 8: Where are you spending most of your time in the desert?
Speaker 6: Right here where I live in Vegas. I'm in Vegas, Vegas desert.
Speaker 1: Look, Gavin, you're always trying to find a motherfucker about this shit.
Speaker 8: Just trying to find general location for the.
Speaker 1: Goddamn in the desert. Man, it's hot in the desert.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: Would you look at the DNC last week? You watched any of it?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I get to see none of that, are you? By the way?
Speaker 8: I mean what you talked about.
Speaker 3: It's interesting and it's sort of an extension of Doug's question about a little bit of politics, but without talking about politics.
Speaker 8: Doug, Marshawn and I've been.
Speaker 3: Talking a lot about what's going on in inner city America, not just in inner city. Because Marshawn corrected, me, I don't even like that phrase. But what's going on in the streets? And we talked about the eighties and nineties, and you know, we just obviously I think we're still sort of reconciling what the hell happened last three four years with not just COVID, but notably social justice, which so many people forgotten what happened post George George Floyd, and so much of our politics I think being shaped today by the reaction to that and perhaps now the counter reaction to that. But what what's your sense of how the hell we're doing? I mean, all all the movement that was that was part of your music, and that energy and the positivity in terms of just not talking again diagnosing a problem, but having a message. I mean, what's your sense today of politics in relationship to the music. You're being a little critical of music in the context of people sort of posing about that reality. How you how you how you feeling that that reality is squaring with the music, And what is your sense of how we're doing broadly?
Speaker 6: I mean, well, let me say this, man, because I've never been much of a politician, and shit, you know what I'm saying, And I never really cared too much about getting into the politics, you know what I'm saying. And see, like like right now today when it comes down to these politics on both sides, the Democrats and the Republicans, everybody's right, nobody's wrong, and you know what I'm saying, And right now there's a big fight going on with the Democrats and the Republicans. You know what I'm saying, And you know what, I stay out of it because to me, everybody's wrong. It ain't nobody right yet, you know what I'm saying. So that's why that's why I stay out of the politic thing.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 7: You know, the way I see that shit is like all the politicians they like, they like middlemen. And we all know when you start putting this shit into a term of a way that motherfuckers, you know what I mean, like us can understand that is like the middle man gonna make sure that they get fed, you know what I mean, from both from both ends.
Speaker 1: You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: They gonna make sure get from you know what I mean, over here, and they gonna make sure that they get paid from over there. And at the end of the day, they're gonna say the best shit that they need to say in order to make sure that they continue to get their bread. So you know what I mean, Flag, I ain't gonna lie like you know what I mean. I was telling Gav like, man, when you talk about the Republican and Democrats, like that shit, ain't nothing but a motherfucking gang. Though right then the politicians is the voice that they put out there, you feel me though, to speak, they piece and then there ain't nothing but a motherfucking middle man to the people and then.
Speaker 1: On the other side the middle man to the government.
Speaker 7: And at the end of the day, you could never put you could never put too much on them because at the end of the day, they're gonna say what they need to say in order to appease le parties because they gonna need, you know what I mean, backing from both of them. So when I was thinking about that shit and you put this shit into perspective, like, man, well look, man, if you got a motherfucker right now, who's gonna go out and get you? Because I mean, gave went uh to the border, and you know what I mean, We was talking about the fitting on and shit, and it was like how much is the fitting on it? You probably get a brick of fitting off for about twenty bands or something. And I'm like, shit, you put a middle man in that, you know what I mean? My motherfucker who got it? And it's like tell somebody who you know, I mean, who want it? Like, yeah, you know, I could probably get you a brick of fitting off for about you know what I mean, twenty right, Like I got my people over here be able to get you, feel me, then he gonna go get it. But at the end of the day, that motherfucker gonna collect from the motherfucker he's selling it to. Ran he gonna collect from the motherfucker who he gonna put in contact for the motherfucker to sell it folk.
Speaker 1: And then when you put the information in.
Speaker 7: The hands of the politicians, gave don't take this offense, don't get all offenses in perspective, it's like shit, the politicians gotta make sure, all right, he gonna he gonna tell what he needs to tell to the people in order to get what he needed to get in order for the government to be able to sign on what they need to sign on. And I'm like, damn, you know what, the motherfucker's play a middleman role.
Speaker 1: So at the end of the.
Speaker 7: Day, realistically, in a sense, Gavin, exclude you out this conversation for a second. We ain't even talking to you or about you right now. But who the fuck can you trust?
Speaker 1: When you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: You know that an individual finna go here and capitalize on both ends. Why you're not gonna make it sound good to this party over here on the right, just the same way that you're gonna make it sound good to the porty on the left.
Speaker 4: Well, that's why Marshawn and Flay we got all.
Speaker 5: We all got to be back being civil and being nice to everybody, living life and Flave. No one's lived life like you want, Marshawn, And that's the beauty of it, because you know we all have QTR quality time remaining, Flave, and and you've lived your life that way. We know Marshawn's lived his life that way. So Flave, what what's what's next for you the next five years? What do you what do you want to do? What do you want to get into?
Speaker 2: Doug?
Speaker 7: I liked it that seg my boy, you did a very good job right there, you know what I mean. That's hey, Look, that's why you feel me. That's a politician right there. Hey, Doug as my first born. You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: It was a good job, mar Sean, thank you.
Speaker 1: That was That was a good segment with good Son.
Speaker 4: So flave, what do we got? What do we got next?
Speaker 2: Hey? Checked this out?
Speaker 6: Checked this out before I jump into that, right, I just wanted to just add on you know what I'm saying in the whole nine You know me, man, I'm one.
Speaker 2: I have a special goal in life that I'm trying to achieve.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, And what I what I want to do is I want to take all all races of the world. You know what I'm saying, all races of the world, all nationalities, and I want to try to combine them together as one.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Because this world has made up a whole bunch of different races.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: You've got the Black race, you got the White race, you got Italian, you got Chinese, you got African. I mean, you know, all of these races are people, you know what I'm saying. But at the end, but at the end of the day, there's only one race. That's the human race.
Speaker 2: Mother.
Speaker 6: So so no matter what race we come from, no matter what color we are, no matter what part of the what country we come from, no matter what language we speak. But at the end of the day, we all sisters and brothers. Man, we we must formal wall of unity. You know what I'm saying. You must stick together and build that wall of unity so nobody else could carry It'll be so strong nobody else could carry it down.
Speaker 2: So that's my mention right now. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna tell you something, man, One thing that my partner chug D said, when it comes down to the world peace, I'd rather live in it than fucking rest in it.
Speaker 8: Oh.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 8: I like that. I like what you're saying.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, the Bible talks about where many parts one body, and when one part suffers, we all suffer.
Speaker 8: Doctor King talking about that, right, he said, we're.
Speaker 3: All bound together by a web of mutuality, and we've forgotten that.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: And this sort of this, I mean, Marshawn talks about this gang culture. But even in the prism of red versus blue and this sort of this, the zero sum bs So I appreciate that spirit. Uh and of course that's the spirit that that's defined your success, your advocacy and in.
Speaker 8: The world that you're trying to build.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: So what is I mean?
Speaker 3: You know, as Doug said, SeGW, what do you I mean? You know, Marshawn made the point. Man, you were way out front.
Speaker 8: In the eighties and nineties.
Speaker 3: You're crushing it now more recently contemporary terms. You keep reinventing yourself. Obviously you were leading and cutting edge of reality TV. Marshawn begins jealous as hell because you were sitting there one versus twenty.
Speaker 8: So where are you gonna be?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 7: I need hey, man, I need me a love of beast mode or something. Man, you can't way but love.
Speaker 1: I'm like, gosh, damn.
Speaker 7: It really brought him out, like, hey, I needed you feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Don't you feel me?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Hey, put me in the game.
Speaker 8: Coach, shocking, shocky, do a lot of all of that, you know.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I made some major accomplishments man, through reality TV. You know what I'm saying, I made a lot of major accomplishments. Do this rap music thing, man, you know what I'm saying. You know, I'm in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. You know, got the Lifetime Achievement from the Grammys. You know what I'm saying, A nice little layout in the African American Smith's sony An Institute down in DC.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I got stuff in the in the Grammy Museum in LA.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. In the whole nine.
Speaker 6: When it comes down to VH one, you know, reality TV, I still hold the record at VH one. I brought VH one it's most viewers ever in its history, seven point five million viewers and no one else ever seen. And you know, they tried it with Brett Micha Moose, they tried it with Rage He, they tried it with New York. I can't nobody break that record, Butt Plave, you know what I'm saying. So so me when it comes down to reality TV and all of that, been there, done that. I know that I set the tone for reality TV and all of that. So now then that I did drop that way back in the day. And I never got my diploma. I'm going back to high school and I'm gonna get my diploma and I'm putting that on TV. I'm putting that, you know, I'm putting that on TV. You know what I'm saying. I'm going back to high school but my diploma. Put that on TV. And then also I'm focusing, you know, on on on put my residency together here in Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I got a residency right now to that I'm gonna be working on, you know what I'm saying, And I want to put it together here in Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: Hey, well, look man.
Speaker 7: You not all I'm gonna say. Like this, I think I seen it was it was it was two artists. I think it was a Holy Ray, Holy Ray and in Quavo that they just went back and they went and got the they high school diplomas and I think one of them was twenty nine and one of them was twenty four. So yeah, I mean, I don't think it matter about you. I mean how old you are or you know what I mean, what state of mind where you at and life, But blann to go ahead and put more accomplishments on your resume, like man, just keep adding them. Motherfuckers. Man, keep the motherfuckers piling up, Keep doing shit. That motherfuckers didn't think was possible for you. Man, You feel me, especially because you know we had a couple of talks on here before where you know, I mean, motherfucker's toad told me before, like you'll be dead during jail by the age of eighteen. And you feel me though, Uh, every year that I've had after eighteen, it's almost been like an extra life, like you know, something that I have been able to, uh, you know, celebrate considering that individuals really had this mindset on that's.
Speaker 1: What my life was supposed to be.
Speaker 7: So I mean, as long as you keep on you know, I mean executing anything that you put to your you know what I mean, to your to your mind and shit, and keep on elevating the levels that you probably didn't even think because I mean, who the fuck would think about going back to you know what I mean, get they high school diploma after they done just read down a resume that you just read down like it don't even make sense, you feel me, don't do that. But the fact that you had an opportunity to do it and you're gonna go and do it.
Speaker 1: Like that shit is huge. That shit is big though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's really cool. Flavor. I mean, I get.
Speaker 2: Definitely that, you know. And also also I'm doing this.
Speaker 6: I'm doing this, this high school show, you know, for for for two reasons. Number one, you know, to show a lot of people my age that is never too late to go back and get your diploma. But this is also to a message for the kids that's in school right now, right now, while you're in school and you got that chance, get that piece of paper, man, because you're going to have a hard time through life without it. And not only that, but you might not make it back like me to get it. So so get it now while you're a head, you feel.
Speaker 5: Flavor, you actually going back to your same high school and walking the halls.
Speaker 2: And I'm I'm not going back to the same high school.
Speaker 6: I think we're gonna end up shooting this show here in Vegas, So we're trying to find a school right now that's gonna let me shoot in you know what I'm saying in the hall nine.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's definitely gonna go down.
Speaker 8: How do you get back into a high school?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Like hold on, you actually mean like going to class? Yeah, I mean the whole backpack sitting in class. Take the whole thing, listening to a motherfucking teacher who you know you probably make mode in anyway, all that, do you hear me?
Speaker 1: The whole ship?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the whole ship. Nothing but the whole ship. So helped the whole ship.
Speaker 8: B you got pe, you got lunchtime, the whole thing.
Speaker 7: I might have to come do a pop up in the classroom just and see what's having.
Speaker 1: So I fucking run.
Speaker 2: Listen, check this out. Leave me.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna be having some celebrity guests coming by dropping in on me. You know what I'm saying, March Dahn, you know you definitely want them. Hey, if you if you could jump in the space suit and go to the fucking boon, I know you could come see your boy flavor the high school.
Speaker 7: Hey, man, I'm telling you, and you know what, fucking I might just come in the motherfucking spacesuit.
Speaker 1: It gotta be some game. That had'll be some GC.
Speaker 6: Hey, Mars done, you come into space, you come rolling around in that big ass fucking tal you man.
Speaker 7: Hey one of Hey, you know what, man, it don't matter what the fuck I come in. I'm gonna make sure I come correct though, I'm gonna tell you that much man, what comes in class with you for a day. I'm gonna tell you this, This might be the day that you get suspended from class for being a class clown, because we're gonna act the motherfucking fooling that motherfucker.
Speaker 1: I want to come.
Speaker 7: I want to come on a test day too, to see if so I could take one of them tests to see if I'm smarter than what they got, the smarter than a fifth grade or.
Speaker 3: Something, or dan quast you could spell potato flavors?
Speaker 4: Is the invite staying for me the governor to flame?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, come on hey, like Bob Barkerston, come on down.
Speaker 7: I'm down, come on down, saying and Gavin News come on down.
Speaker 1: Ten motherfucking couple classes.
Speaker 8: I get nervous in class. I didn't do very well at a lot of stress.
Speaker 2: Also on the on the music tip, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I've been doing some recording and you know, me and my partner Chuck d we're gonna come come, come with some more public enemy music for y'all. But also, you know, on a solo tip, on a solo tip, you know what I'm saying. Like I said, I've achieved a lot of accomplishments with this rap music thing, you know what I'm saying. So I'm about to do a musical crossover right now, you know what I'm saying. And I'm about to start doing some R and B records. Yeah yeah, yeah, I can hold them a couple of notes. I can hold a couple of notes, you know. So I think I can start me a whole brand new chapter there too, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna reinvent myself there as well.
Speaker 3: Who are the folks out there that you admire most in that space, who you're listening to.
Speaker 8: And you know you're inspired by right now?
Speaker 6: Man, I'm inspired by a lot of these artists right now, man, with these amazing voices out there. Man, so many I can't even really call names right now, man, you know, but but yeah, man, yo, let me tell you something, man, Chris Brown is definitely killing the game number one.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. My boy Cak, my boy can Joe.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, Miguel Okay, yeah, Miguel, come on, I mean he is a guy who with with with with fly voices. Man, you know, what I'm saying in the hall nine and and hey, even Drake got a good voice and he's a rapper, but he's got a nice singing voice though, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But yeah, man, I'm gonna start singing. Man, I want to sing to my death.
Speaker 7: Now, hold on, man, hello, because you sung the national anthem? What what game was that you sung the national anthem?
Speaker 6: But that was at the Milwaukee Bucks. You know, I got a nephew in the league. His name is is marg John Bowchap. You know what I'm saying. He's number three on He's number three on Milwaukee Bucks.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So you know when I went out there to Milwaukee there and then they let me sing the national anthem there, So I did it my way. Yeah, I know how to really sing it and be on note and everything, and I know how to you know, but I did it flavor flames way you feel me. And it took a little while getting through the song and all. But that's what flav would do, you know. Yeah, that's what Flame would do. Flavor would make a statement. I ain't gonna lie the way y'all say that national anthem. G That ship made a fucking statement. Everybody's through talking about it today. But I've been invited by the by the Atlanta Hawks to come sing it there. I've been invited by the New York Knicks to come sing it there.
Speaker 2: And now.
Speaker 6: I've been invited to come to go sing it out at Caitlin Clark's. What's the Team Indiana? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. I've been in biding to go out there and singing there too. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So take me through being a girl dad. I got two girls, man.
Speaker 4: I know you. I know you're very uh uh, very proud of that fact.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: Take me through being a girl dad, and how great that is?
Speaker 6: Well, let me tell you like this man, a guy like me. Man, I got four daughters. I got I got four daughters.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying in the home nine and you know I mean, you know, girls, man, they're very special. Man, girls are very special, you know what I'm saying. And you always want to make them feel special, you know what I'm saying. And I enjoyed, you know, raising my daughters, bringing them up, and I understand their feelings, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So me being a girl, dad.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, And I know how other girls out there in the world feel too, Just like those women on the water polo team.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I mean, they out there busting their ass, working hard, you know what I'm saying, and all they want to do is just be recognized for what they do. You know what I'm saying. In the Hall nine, I'm gonna tell you something. When it comes down to all of the sports that's being played in the Olympics, water polo is the hardest sport. It's the hardest sport because all you doing is treading water.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying in the hall nine.
Speaker 6: I jumped in the water with the girls that I tried it, and I know what it tasts, man, And they taught me a couple of things. They taught me to egg be the thing to who I can float around on top of the water with no hands. They gave me the ball so I can try to score off and shit, you know what I'm saying, Your boy, play did good. I scored two goals, two golds, you know what I'm saying. But at the end of the day, you know, all of these girls. All the girls want to do is just be recognized. You know what I'm saying for what they do. You know what I'm saying. So that's why I understood that, and that's why another reason why I jumped in there.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, the help out.
Speaker 5: Well, Flave, we need we need we need you and Snoop and Marshaan and twenty Olympics. Man, we need you three to be the uh the torch bearers the Olympics in l a Hey.
Speaker 2: Guess what I got a feeling I might be one of them.
Speaker 8: So look at that already.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I put my bid in, I put my bed in already, I said, I said, I said that Snoop can carry the torture parents.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, slave can carry that bad boy in l a Hey.
Speaker 6: If Snoop did a fantastic job, man, he next rock even though they did payton half a million a day, they take million to day. You got a nice paint day. Beside the paint day though he did a good job. And I know that man have a lot of fucking fun. Man, Luke got life one out the yo mat big up to Smoop mad big So you Snoop Snoop and Delic. That's my boy, that's my guy. I want one of them. So he's got his own Olympic pin. Man, I want to try to get me one of them Olympic pins.
Speaker 1: Man, shout out Snoop. Man straight up.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Well I have a feeling, Doug.
Speaker 3: We're going to see the three of them, and I see Marshawn the trifecta, the three of them down in l A twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Man, you the governor. Man, you need to make some ship happen.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 8: I think I can help you with that pen as well.
Speaker 2: All right, but yo, I can see march On carrying a torch. I see that.
Speaker 6: Hey you march On, if you if you carry the torch, Bro, please pass it to your Boyflave.
Speaker 1: Hey man, you passed that motherfucker to the left hand side. God that bit you rotation.
Speaker 4: Understand me keeping in Rota We'll flave. We can't. We can't thank you enough for join us.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 5: We've been massive fans of yours, I mean me personally since back when I saw you back in nineteen eighty eight. Man, And like I said, you're the real Zay. This is what the show is all about. Bringing people like you want here to talk about life and and everything and experiences and all that stuff.
Speaker 4: Man. So, uh, you know you're the real deal.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 4: We can't thank you for joining us. Man, It's been a pleasure.
Speaker 2: Man. Hey, y'all check this out.
Speaker 6: I just want to add on to you know what I'm saying before we get off the head. You know, because we was doing that girl dad situation thing, you know what I'm saying, And like I said, all of the girls want to do is just be recognized for what they do. So back in the day, you know, Spike Lee put out a movie called He Got Game and we did the soundtrack to it public gonna mey, we did soundtrack to that, you know what I'm saying. So now we're working on this record. We getting ready to release the record. It's called We Take It. He Got Game?
Speaker 2: And what turned it in into She Got Game? Nice?
Speaker 4: Nice, love it, y'all.
Speaker 2: Get ready to get she Got Game? Probably next week.
Speaker 4: Breaking news, breaking.
Speaker 8: News, news, next week, She Got Game. By the way, are your girls do they have game? Are they? They're following your footsteps?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Man, hey, hey, my girls, my girls are good parents, man, you know, they being good mothers man to their children and all that.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: I mean, I got three daughters that that have children and one don't you know my daughter designers.
Speaker 2: She ain't playing that right now. She's just you.
Speaker 6: Know what I'm saying, My daughter designers, he's just out here doing a thing I'm proud of.
Speaker 2: But she's working.
Speaker 6: She's got a good job, man, and got a car, her own car, her own place. And you know, I'm proud. I'm very proud of her. You know what I'm saying in the hall nine. But yeah, my girls they're doing all My girls are doing good man. So they kind of following that footstep their dad's footsteps in the good parenting direction.
Speaker 3: And how's how's how's being a grandpa is? It is what they is? It what they say. It is better than being a parent.
Speaker 2: It's fun being a grandfather, man. And I don't need that. But I love hearing the.
Speaker 6: Word granddaddy because that's what my grandchildren call me. Like my grandchildren say hi, granddaddy.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, And a couple of them from me, Grandpa. You know what I'm saying. I got eleven grandchildren. You know what I'm saying of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah all, yeah, you got a village.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I gotta do. Hey, check this out. I got my own football team.
Speaker 2: Man, you know what, I'm and some substitute.
Speaker 1: And some substitute. It takes a village, man and village.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe, Marshaun, you should be a substitute teacher when he's back in high school instead.
Speaker 7: Speaking of substitutes, Yeah, you know what, man, we might be able to make something.
Speaker 8: There's an episode I like this that would be dope.
Speaker 2: That would be dope.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: I go to class one day and Mark happens to be my teacher.
Speaker 1: That's up, man, let's get it.
Speaker 8: He's teaching me a lot, like he's teaching us all a lot.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, amo's done, amos done. Ain't wanna put the bid in for you. Just don't fucking fail me.
Speaker 7: Hey, look what we got straight as no flag pone, look, no flag pones Like like you, I'm a smooth hand, that bitch off smooth than a motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Hey, y'all, and check this out. And I'm gonna move make a touchdown with that bad boy. You know what I'm saying. Hey, hey, we gonna keep this transition smoother than skippy peanut.
Speaker 7: Butter baby, you know what, you know what I'm talking about? Yes, Lord, I fucked with it man, Hell yeah, a big dog.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: Appreciate you coming on.
Speaker 7: You feel me on kicking with him, spending that isthm and some most ship man, it's all. But do you know the love is bulletproof over here, man, A nigga respects you to the to the team's most power of that all the ships that they got, the squared and the other little ship that they got that they put over the number.
Speaker 2: The love is.
Speaker 1: Infinite, my guy.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Man, you know what and you know what's like that here for you too. Man.
Speaker 6: Always always been like that. I'm getting your ass up. Man, were going where we going?
Speaker 1: Mastros, Hey, it don't it don't matter, It don't matter.
Speaker 8: I thought it was a red.
Speaker 6: Lobster the last few yo yo yo, boyd lobster.
Speaker 1: I'll take them the Redland with the cheddar biscuits.
Speaker 8: Live up to mashrows.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 6: I will get him the whole menu and so let's do it. Hey, Thank you guys, appreciate it and man world up. Man on the strengths. Man, thank you for having me in the whole nine. Blessed you with your lives, your futures, your goals, your families. Make sure you're watching my TV show when it come on, and make sure y'all look at my record when we put it out.
Speaker 2: He got game, she.
Speaker 4: Got got game, she got Game flame.
Speaker 2: Let's go, yeah boy, he got it yeah. Bukp Bank