Speaker 1: Un what campats man, take me up on a bootleg Kale podcast.
Speaker 2: Yo, Bootleg camp podcast man special guests. Very funny guy. You might have seen him on the Internet's at some point in time. Camp Patterson. You're from the Orlando area, west side of Orlando, Okay, so you're from where it's fucking hairy at a little bit. Yeah, people think, you know, it's interesting because if you do go to Orlando, it is easy to think that it's just Disney because it's almost like they purposely separate, like where the families are.
Speaker 3: They want to make it look good, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And it does.
Speaker 3: They do a good job, but Disney like forty minutes a week. Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like Orlando is a very big place and it is also a very very very serious place. Like it's certain areas very hairy.
Speaker 3: So how did you grow up?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: I grew up all So I grew up.
Speaker 1: My parent was divorced, Mama stayed like you o court like a nice white neighbor, and my deada stated party is and so I just would go back and forth like, uh ship every weekend, and I hoo this ship.
Speaker 2: So you played basketball no, no football. I feel like Floridas where you played I was.
Speaker 1: I was terrible in Florida. Didn't do like a little pot water system like six players. I wanted was six play niggas. You gotta play me for six plays, but after that, I don't got to play.
Speaker 2: Like almost like your parents paid for you to be here, so you gotta we have to make sure you play.
Speaker 3: You got to get you in the game. But it's like it's like like a different we can't how you played the whole.
Speaker 1: Game and then you saw I was terrible. My brother was five, but you were good at basketball. I was decent at basketball. Yeah, I just had like an attitude problem. Did you like get kicked off the team at all? Like my freshman kid off because I was fighting my teammate in and away game. Wow, my sophomore year kid all because of grade. My junior got kid off because of grade. My senior year I played, but it was just was like just mayhem.
Speaker 2: Actually, uh, my freshman year I punched.
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 2: Freshman year in ninth grade? Yeah, ninth period. I was on the basketball team and I punched my team in a half court right when the game is about to tip off.
Speaker 3: I feel it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but me, me and my team and who arguing about who played more and we both didn't play.
Speaker 2: Dude had some slick shit under his mouth and I clocked his ass in front of the whole school. I can't be on the team of kids. Oh no, no, no, I was. It was all for like, I think I got it. That was the only time my school life I got suspended for real. Yeah, I think I was suspending for like a week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they got me about that quick. It was funny too. I was up. We had computers and shit.
Speaker 1: So it was in the bathroom fighting and I win in a fight, and then I went to go. He was like, he was like ship five eleven, ship foot I've been sure a small marble of life. So I went to go pick him up him with a little ras age to grab my waist up for the boom, and they just they just broke it up.
Speaker 2: I caught at it as a wind. I mean, I'm assuming, because how are you twenty five? Yeah, so you were fighting like when kids were still filming for World Star. Yeah, we didn't have World Star when I was a kid. Ship.
Speaker 1: That's that's funny that all the fights that we missed his crazy.
Speaker 2: For sure, even just like I'm kind of like shot to World Star, but it seems like the world start eras kind of died off. Like I used to go to World Star every single day just to be like, yo, what kind of fun shit's on here today? But I feel like I don't know what replaced the Instagram. Twitter. Twitter is where all the fights are.
Speaker 3: Twitter, wherever they get Twitter. His head blowing off right now.
Speaker 2: You know what's wild is last night I dove down this Ukraine war page and it just was footage of them killing Russian soldiers and I was like, why am I watching this?
Speaker 3: Bro? It's fucked up? You can bet I was.
Speaker 1: I was watching like memes and ship and then one on with just a nigga onto the barber to slumped over his head, was like, you're bleeding his dead for.
Speaker 3: No randomly as fuck? Yeah, Twitter, Twitter took all that.
Speaker 2: It's fucking crazy, and then like you'll have like then you'll be swiping and you'll see like a bunch of people in Philly like those you see them picture of them f was on the street, like all slumped over on the fetanel is crazy obvious.
Speaker 3: That shit is the same.
Speaker 1: It's the saying you get to see that just and just onw no phone you want to see some crazy ass shit and then also has porn.
Speaker 3: That's why you Twitter great porn.
Speaker 2: You know what I realized too, You could always just if Sexy Red tweets, if you just open her tweet. All the replies on Sexy Red tweets just just host trying to plug their own fans so they put their best material in this crazy There's a girl I saw on Twitter under Sexy reds tweets.
Speaker 3: She goes and this is illegal. She should go to jail for this. But this bitch would go to the store and she'll.
Speaker 2: Grab produce and fuck like they all do that, fuck the produce and put it back.
Speaker 3: They all do that. You be seeing that it only fan wants to be getting fucked.
Speaker 2: And like home deepots, you know what, they're taking fruit that people will buying try to feed their children and putting it inside of themselves and then putting it back and then giggling and walking off. Subscribe to my only fans these wholes Shi, man, what is wrong with these.
Speaker 1: I've been seeing this all the time with Yeah, well they go like they be in like the middle of the street, fucking shit like with traffic.
Speaker 3: Bro, just an absolute felony.
Speaker 2: They're like, fuck it, I'm going to risk becoming a sex offender and not being able to go near your school for two thousand dollars. For two thousand dollars is insane. This shit is crazy now, that is true.
Speaker 3: They got me. I'd be subscribing.
Speaker 1: Man, sometime you have a nice only fans bill every month, little bit.
Speaker 3: No I do. I do the one clip, but see what going on. I get the forgot it. You get in and out, get in. I don't subscribe for the more.
Speaker 2: Have you ever subscribed to someone that you knew from your personal life? Yeah, nigga, of course, Like, oh I got to see what that looked like. I always was curious.
Speaker 3: Man, it's a it's a couple holes that went to school with his owner.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I got it changed now, right, see the whole talking about four nine to nine, right, the hold it puss out four nine nine.
Speaker 2: I mean back in the day, if you were like in high school with that girl and she was like, I'll show you my pussy for five bucks, she would have gave her five bucks.
Speaker 3: It was a girl.
Speaker 1: Second dig in my school for Arizona's nigga for Arizona ice teas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was sucking dick for ice on ice tea. How did she look? Wasn't the baddest visioning?
Speaker 2: What white?
Speaker 3: She was? Like?
Speaker 2: Missy okay, I feel like that feels like a white girl.
Speaker 3: Said she was bigger.
Speaker 2: So she was a heavyweight. Yeah, a Latin woman and she loved the air was on ice tea so much.
Speaker 3: She was to completion. I don't know to completetion. I never tried. I had it.
Speaker 1: It's like a way, It's like one thing where it was like everybody knew was having to had a couple home wed that that did it. But like you had to just you had to find the bitch, you know what I'm saying. Then you had to like where would she be?
Speaker 3: Like question?
Speaker 1: But I tell you a lot of niggas in school Arizon I ts just ready to go, I'll tell you that. But she was going, she was. I brought one a couple of times. I never found it. I was looking for it. You never found never found it. But I had I had about two women. They said she like grape the most o.
Speaker 3: This said that ship is terrible she is real.
Speaker 2: Oh no, yeah, man, there was always a I feel like every school's got you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look, you know what I'm saying some more. Their version of the Arizona iceed T was terrible.
Speaker 2: Now listen you you first of all, can you tell me how long.
Speaker 3: You're you doing stand up? Three years?
Speaker 2: So you're pretty You're very new to I'm like a baby. So what inspired you to, like, because I always feel like I I in my head think I could do stand up, but then I'm a pussy because going on stage just freaks me out and like the idea of bombing or not being funny or yeah, it's just it's just the biggest mental block. So what like inspired you to like say, fucking I'm gonna go and do this. Ship.
Speaker 1: I used to work at foot locker and I just tell all the crazy stories from like school and shit, and they were like, man, you just you should do stand up. You've gotta do stand up, and so that that that push me to get on. But I tried when I was nineteen, and then I like I tried to ask some other comments around.
Speaker 3: The city, like for help and them niggas.
Speaker 1: I did like one mic my mama with me did like one mic and then I just I just I didn't like the damn brads I got from everybody else. And then I stopped doing it until I was I didn't do it against I was twenty two, and then I was like, I just I was like, oh my dick, I had ship going on my life.
Speaker 3: So I forgot. I tried again, and that's when it.
Speaker 2: Like it picked up.
Speaker 3: And this was in Florida.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then from there people kind of get to know you nationally because you were going to kill Tony.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I gotta killing everything else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they killed Tony ship because I feel like, was the first time you were on when you had the rocks in your pocket?
Speaker 3: Nah?
Speaker 1: That the first time I was on. I gotta put out the bucket. I told a joke about having roach. I was staying with my cousin. We had ROAs this ship, and so I told that joke. And then one day he hit me up at the Blues like you want to be a regular? Hemant have be a regular. And then we were at a cl I never get this ship. We was in the back stage and he was like, Hey, I'm gonna change your life, and I was like, yeah, I mean, this just one of the big souls in the world.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's gonna be cool.
Speaker 1: But then I said the rocks ship and then everything and Joe there, Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: That ship's crazy.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: That was so funny too, Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no it was it was I mean that was that, Like that's like legit, like you're like a rock guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I just come up.
Speaker 1: Care Really it wasn't that wasn't even joke. My home was everybody just calling me retarded. Nobody knew I like rocks, my mama not rob like rocks like that, But nobody knew I really like rocks until I moved in.
Speaker 3: My dog call on White Camp in Austin. Yeah, and uh, I washing the clothes and the washing machine and rock and there, Like why you allowed? Like what's in that rocks? I be carrying rocks and ship? When did you start carrying rocks? I like, I like, it's not even rocked.
Speaker 2: I like, what sh it feel like like if you're chilling you just like it's almost like some people like they have a lighter, like the year.
Speaker 3: It's like a sensory thing, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So anytime with the straw like a water cap always put in my mouth right.
Speaker 3: Now, that is for youtah. But it's just like a just like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I like that White people.
Speaker 3: Think I got autis. I probably do a little bit, but I don't think you know what I'm saying. Not I think I think we are a little artist. That's what I think. Now.
Speaker 1: I think everybody looks especially with phone the phone gettingigga autists.
Speaker 2: For sure for sure. So how does explain because we always hear that, like you know, going on kill Tony becoming a regular, it is extremely life changing for a young comedian. How did that opportunity kind of change, like you said, to change your life? Like like what what? What? What happened?
Speaker 1: Like I mean, shit, people people cut a show like you know what I'm saying, I won't shows.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I went from being like I was.
Speaker 1: I was just becoming a feature when I got on kill Tony and I was like, nigga, you can now I'm like trying to figure out to be a headline on the road now.
Speaker 3: So it's like I mean to change everything.
Speaker 2: And so when you are you ready for that when it comes, well, no, I want ready because at that point in time, now people are trying to pribe book you right, Yeah, Now you got to have what an hour for forty five minutes? And at first it with thirty.
Speaker 1: I read a lot of people want to roll with me, and I do do thirty and that's forty five and not slowly getting.
Speaker 3: So when that moment happens, did you already have your thirty minutes ready? Hell?
Speaker 2: No, no.
Speaker 1: I will always say when I first started doing that, I always I would always ask people to like, man, let me let me drown first, And I learned how to swim, throw me deep plumbers, how to swim.
Speaker 3: I did that. I was doing that my old life, you feel what I'm saying. So that's what I was asking food.
Speaker 1: So I started doing stand up and then I finally got with kill Tony Cake. I knew I had the ski to be like I could have been a great feature, you know what I'm saying. But then when kill Tony kind of shot me to be.
Speaker 2: Forced, you like put you under the pressure, like, okay, you need to. I feel like some people perform better that way. Presca McDonald's like there's people who won't do certain ship until the day before it's due, and then yeah, it comes out miraculous. So now so you coming out of explaining to me, because like like in Orlando there is the street side that is very famous, especially you know, if people were paying attention to the hip hop community, what's been going on with the ricos and stuff with the artists. How were you able to kind of like stay out of getting involved with.
Speaker 1: I mean that when I was a hit, I played I played sports after high school, you know, say casual store. And then like when I got the uh, when I graduated, beast By pan Out and most niggas I had up to I started.
Speaker 3: I started doing ship. But it wasn't like my mama stayed in the suburbs. I was like, but to go to mom's house. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, and Pop was just always on my ass.
Speaker 1: I got other citibles and ship, so it was like a thing where it's like you really can't they want too much.
Speaker 2: Your parents like really fucking held you down. Yeah it's important, man, It's super important. Were you, like, uh, were you a fan of any of the Orlando hip hop ship that was going on, because.
Speaker 1: They were all like from my dad is still over there by silver Star probably hot and then our heart you know what I'm saying, even though that's over there.
Speaker 3: But it's like, are both of them in jail? Yeah? All the niggas like them Jesus. Yeah, the Rico hit the city all bro, that ship's crazy. Yeah, that's crazy. I wonder I feel everybody from the city that's like it's an older Tony boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, Orlando, And we were talking about Whoop a little bit, Richie rich Hart Woops Hard. Yeah, it's funny because when I was living in Florida, Whoop was cracking and then he went to jail. All the tampion ship was kind of cracking. But we were going to like uh trying to remember the name of the clubs we'd go out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fu Ship too, Uh.
Speaker 2: Not Guilt gil O gil was there, the Uhua Beacham was there. There was another spot which is one word, uh ship. But my homie, I think Ricky Pidia was a part of it. Shots to him, DJ Nasty and those guys. But is it crazy like growing up in a place where there's so many tourists.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I hate to it, and I'm like now like going places like down here, like it seemed like a tour.
Speaker 3: Right, you know what dog.
Speaker 2: I lived in Vegas too, and like living in Vegas just like it's a tourist city. So it's like almost like all the locals are just hustling off the tourists, you know, one.
Speaker 1: Hundred nigga we uh, I did a couple. I had a couple of players to what I was doing.
Speaker 3: Ship. But that's the best, probably the best part about Yeah, you could you could get over on a tourist easy, easiest for Yeah, it's kind of crazy.
Speaker 2: There's like that strip where all the like little hotels are. There's like a Danny's and the Child. Ye, there's so much hoing going on there.
Speaker 1: Bro, it's going crazy. I drive going crazy. I mean yeah, I drive far. It's fuase we you're doing it.
Speaker 3: It's like, how did you get over on a tourist? Like what bunchs of wild ship?
Speaker 2: Like what give me an example?
Speaker 1: All batter pace is called disney Gas at one point disney Gas on Instagram. Okay, oh okay, so it was ka but like like booth for like man, this ship, this ship prussell like eight dollars for an eighth.
Speaker 2: But it was bullshit, bullshit.
Speaker 3: Wow, A lot of Florida when it is bullshit respectful. Not really some of it, I mean, not out of that bad. Yeah, I mean it's I mean, if it's getting shipped from calib terrible. But there's some bad with some bad weed, for sure.
Speaker 2: And it's so funny because it's like, like you said, it's almost like certain people won't know better. She'll be like, yeah, now that's indoor and Florida indoor is not. It's very rarely, really.
Speaker 3: Man, let's see O that's terrible. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then like I remember when the vape ship took over. When I was living out there, nobody was getting those cards and ship and now everyone's I'm sure everyone's got mushroom gummies now and mushroom chocolates and ship. That's the new wave.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah you mushrooms. Yeah, like you do, Yeah, I do. Like every like four months I stopped smoking. Have you had a breakthrough on the shrooms?
Speaker 1: The first time I thought I died? Yeah, yeah, So what happened. I was I was staying at my dad house and that was that was my litt She was in school and ship and not too much of them for the first time, and I was just I was just in the bed.
Speaker 3: But I thought, like I died, I got.
Speaker 1: My people being like this dumb as took much from what he did, and then I U when the ended, I was just I just it felt a little better.
Speaker 2: I guess you felt like you feel like you got like something out of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think it's like some therapeutic Yeah it helped. Yeah, I stought smoking because.
Speaker 2: You stopped smoking because of shrooms, because like the shrooms made you realize you didn't need to smoke weed, or because you substituted it out.
Speaker 3: I guess both. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I started smoking weed two years ago, watched out doing stand up, and then I ain't smoke until I got the Austin. I started smoking like two months and then I did shoom like shit, maybe three four months ago, and I ain't smoked since.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shrooms would make you like, uh, I feel like shrooms. If I ever tell anybody to do drugs, I always tell them to do shrooms.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You can do a micro does, you can do a whole lot. Your night will be cool as fuck.
Speaker 3: Unless you do too much, niggas. If you do too much, you might have the worst out of your life ever. Ever. Man, I did some shooting, Uncle lez uh.
Speaker 1: We were trying to go to a Jelly Real concert and they got tickets for the go backstage and when we got there, we took the room to shoot and the console was over.
Speaker 3: We got it later for the shoom kicking in as soon as we got there.
Speaker 1: So we we in general green room and shit, I'm all I'm trying to I need I'm like, I need milk somehow. Someone I heard that your milk help it? Don't they don't have it all? Something that bit scombing for milk and shit, I'm just fucked up blasting. Yeah, we got stuck in the elevator for like forty minutes on shrooms. Yeah, me and me not ba, but we were just like, how do we get out of it?
Speaker 2: Oh that's terrible.
Speaker 3: It was terrible. How much did you eat?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: Or you just do you guys?
Speaker 1: I thought we were doing I thought we were doing like ship maybe one ground was it gummies or chocolate?
Speaker 2: The chocolates are very tricky. Yeah, there's like people could say they're it evidually does that's all bullshit? I have no idea, They have no idea, bro. Yeah, now the chocolates are fucking literally relat yeah, so I think we took by Maybe so you're screwing out of your brain in front of Jelly Roll. Do you tell Jelly like, Yo, I'm hot.
Speaker 1: That's the first thing I say. I'm a muscle. That fucking me up. They started recording.
Speaker 3: That's what. He's a big comedy y'all love that dude.
Speaker 2: Not super good guy.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I was just with him in Portland the other day. Great guy.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like.
Speaker 2: It's like it's interesting because what's happening with comedy now. It's almost like, I guess it credit for ending cancel culture kind of, but I mean cancel culture still exists, but it's so much like you know, a lot of people say that the final nail in the coffin was Tony set on the Tom Brady roast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he went fucking insane on that.
Speaker 1: It was cool to see, like, now I'm gonna be a part of Nigga team, to be like, oh my god, that's that's something huge for like everybody.
Speaker 3: Around for sure? Is that is it?
Speaker 2: What is it like being around Tony? I mean he's obviously you know, selling out arenas now kill Tony's I remember seeing it for the first time. Fuck it was probably four years ago. It was with Brian Moses and Freddy Gibbs whenever it first went to Austin and at Anton's I think, and that ship was crazy.
Speaker 3: I mean, and it was big then, but it wasn't. It's fucking it's massive. The Forum, Madison Square Garden now it's crazy, bro, It's crazy. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: So for you, like, what's it like being around Tony Like, you know, it's just fine that.
Speaker 3: Nigga, Like really it's like, might be it better?
Speaker 1: So we're talking over their day and it's like it's cool for him to be like I mean he takes Money's wings, like really showing me like the game so with Dope, I mean he let me skip like so many stuffs, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Because the comedy grind is a ground.
Speaker 3: I was ready to grind for twenty five years to be that one man right now, and.
Speaker 2: It's just almost like kill.
Speaker 3: Tony is like, yeah, like go get it. He said, you're ready to go get it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's so crazy though, to be around somebody like he always traveling to like do better and be better than Yes, dad, somebody you gotta be around people like.
Speaker 3: That, you know what I'm saying, so you can be great yourself.
Speaker 2: What's it? What's the comedy community like in Austin, Because we're here, I mean obviously it's it's kind of like the capital now your comedy.
Speaker 3: It's family.
Speaker 2: Everybody's there like like it, Like it's got to be kind of cool to just be in a city where what you want to do is the main focal point of entertainment, the whole the whole city.
Speaker 3: It's all the best thing.
Speaker 1: But Alstin different from like a lot of other comedy scenes, like most common scene, like it's the old nigga. They're kind of like they kind of like try to hold you some ship, almost like gate keep gate keeper, you know what I'm saying, Just like, is you fund it?
Speaker 3: Get on stage that's funny or funny. We don't give a fuck how long you've been doing it.
Speaker 1: Just be funny that I remember it's a dude with my dogg then ain't Derek Post. He's hilarious, Yeah, funny, funny at fuck. When I first got there, my homegirl should run the show. And uh they all gett a little tracks and shit. People know I was a little bit and she was like, if if Derek don't show up, cap doing twenty minutes. She's like, you don't show up, I get his time, but always more depth, right fotage there, show it up. Oh and then she would I want saw you, you know in no more time and he was like, we'll just split it. We'll just do ten to ten.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He gave me ten minutes. And then he took me my first shot spot in the mother ship. And I was like, I've been there for like maybe like four weeks at this point, so much, but just olden.
Speaker 3: It's like brand. It was like, man, this is like this everything. Everybody want to get in there.
Speaker 2: Everything.
Speaker 3: He took me my first real spot in the mother.
Speaker 1: Ship and then he was just like, uh. I was like, bro, thank you, Like you understand this. It's be a lot to be like I don't thank me.
Speaker 3: Nigga. Just keep being funny.
Speaker 2: You gotta be funny.
Speaker 3: Just keep being funny.
Speaker 2: If you ain't funny yet, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: Not this happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like it's a it's a it's a cool system with like you funny, nigga, nobody care be funny.
Speaker 2: You've been there so many other comedy clubs. Obviously, now you're torn all over the country. How does them like it's the mother ship? Like it's the best, it's the best. It's crazy. It's that crazy.
Speaker 1: It's like, I mean cause it was made by like Niggers who love comedy, right, you know what I'm saying. And when you put when you when you do whatever, and then you love it for it's like it's showing what you're trying to put out, like it shows like that club is like perfect, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like I've been a couple of the club's close, but the club was like it's like perfect.
Speaker 2: Have you added anything to the Green Room playlist?
Speaker 3: Not yet?
Speaker 2: I got some ship some Florida.
Speaker 3: Not yet. I don't wait. I got something for it soon.
Speaker 2: Have you been able to obviously you've met Joe Rogan, but you have you been able to like, uh, chop it up with them?
Speaker 1: It's sometimes yeah, and that should be crazy. I be in the rooms and ship just like they. It's like it's like being a rule with all your heroes, right, you know what I'm saying. In the gym, they be dropping. It's crazy and it'd be cool. I just I just say that I gotta be quiet and ship and it's crazy to like be there. And I used to watch the podcast on my bike going working life for in the morning, right, you know what I'm saying, So to be around and I was like, oh.
Speaker 3: Crazy, it's a blessing.
Speaker 2: It's so funny. We're talking about mushrooms. The most high I've ever been on shrooms. I was in Austin that same trip I was telling you about, with shouts of Brian Moses for me. And so Freddie and Brian did Joe's podcast and it was like four and a half hours long, and I went out there with Freddy and uh so we end up going to kill Tony and Joe's like the special guest or whatever. So we're in the green room and this is the first time I met Tony's assistant, the barbecue guy YoY yeah, and so I fucking he's got some dude up there with barbecue and the ship so fired. Joe Rogan comes in and me and fred were like, we're gonna do shrooms in Austin. So I started doing mushrooms because of Joe Rogan. So I was like, you know, I was like, hey, he was gonna meet you earlier. Hey, man, like you want to do some shrooms with us? And he looked at me like I was fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: That's he's like.
Speaker 2: It was like I, I that's something I plan out, you could do it that. So me and Freddy broke a candy bar in half.
Speaker 1: And many the whole wait, both halves, yes, niggas crazy, Bro, that's insane.
Speaker 2: Ended up at the Yellow Rose fucking just all the women their faces looked like they were on cops. They were all pixelated.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. I was fucking fu half a bar's crazy, nigga to That's when I got think I took two pieces niggas.
Speaker 2: Bro. That ship had half a bar would to die? Bro and I and this was an artist had recently passed away, and uh, I remember Freddy was like he keet whispering like them dudes over there looking at us, And I was like, I was like, Bro, they're gonna kill you.
Speaker 3: Like they kill some and so fuck, I'm like, dog, we gotta go. Bro.
Speaker 2: I was so paranoid, I don't even know how. I remember FaceTime with my wife and uh, just telling her I don't know where I'm at. I don't know I'm wanna.
Speaker 3: Get to my room. And I woke up in the morning in my room, but I was like this, I don't even bro mushrooms sucking up. Man.
Speaker 2: That night Brian Moses fell on his face somewhere for he fucked his whole face up. Shout to him that crazy, I'm.
Speaker 3: Telling you why.
Speaker 1: I uh.
Speaker 3: That night we did it.
Speaker 1: We got we finally out of the elevator. I called her issulator and Christine, that's like my mom.
Speaker 3: I called. I said, mom, Oh, I don't don't know. I don't know what we are.
Speaker 1: Somebody said a lot, please come get us. You gotta come get me. He was this, and this is Austin.
Speaker 3: Okay, you got to completely get it.
Speaker 1: She took us back to the sunset the comedy club, and we was she locked the green roll. They were doing it was locked the greenwall. It was just me leaders in the green room, and I just kept locking myself in the freezer.
Speaker 3: Because I just like it better than them. Feel good. It feel better in his freezer. The freezer feel way better than whatever fun going on out there. Right muscle was crazy. Yes, it's definitely a good time. Man.
Speaker 2: Are you working on a YouTube special or anything?
Speaker 3: No, I'm uh, I saw some new man. I want I want that first one to be like.
Speaker 2: A real hitter, like a real collect You're really it gets crazy because you are so new. Yeah, but you've kind of been, like you said, been kind of catable polted into this.
Speaker 1: But it's gonna I mean soon, But right now I'm just folks on like building, building and following and just keep you know what I'm saying, keeps it. I want to put out like can I put out? I put out a joke. I put out like like thoughts of ideas on kill tone and they ain't finished it. So I want the first one to be like, oh this this is like you know what I'm saying, This is on real like some real fine ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah it is.
Speaker 2: You know, like you said, like you only get one shot at that first impression as a special and there's been people who've rushed it and it's been terrible for you. Like how do you write your jokes? You're writing them down?
Speaker 3: Is it all free?
Speaker 1: Like? And I write them down, but most of the time I put like idea down and I go work it down stage and then so.
Speaker 2: You like just have the idea and then you'll be like funk, I'm gonna go on stage and figure out how it is executed.
Speaker 3: That's fire.
Speaker 1: And then when I when I figured ou out, then I probably come back and be Okay, now I know what I know kind of how I want to end it. Now, what can we put in the middle of you know what I'm saying, make it to while I'm trying to.
Speaker 2: Go to any crazy experiences on your short time touring, like any road experiences where I don't know if maybe somebody was weird or you had any sort of fucking wild groupie situation.
Speaker 1: And my dad be bringing only fans models in the green room and ship. My dad brought on the model with her husband one time while he was playing her like my dad on me.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, so.
Speaker 2: Your dad's like kind of like he's your he's with you on the road. Yeah, so he's bringing only fans girls into the green room with their husband.
Speaker 1: Yeah, while he was playing like an only fan like literally it's getting fun in the ass by the guy she was with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was like, that's me. My dad was excited. My dad. My dad a wild nigga man.
Speaker 2: Damn. So your dad's does he ever?
Speaker 3: You gotta share passwords so you can see what he's subscribed to and vice versa. Now he don't know how to get on the fan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go Brooke, that's true. And also you got to teach him about Reddit. Yeah, on Reddit, and at least it used to be free on Reddit. On the Twitter Twitter, that'sh Twitter. You can see I'll be.
Speaker 1: I'll be getting mad at myself. I caught them up for like four five dollars. But it's like in the whole video right here anyway, that is true. They put a whole video out right though.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's interesting too because sometimes you'll get even there's like these catfish bitches on only Fans where like the good ship's actually on their Twitter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you go to the actual patre like this is some bullshit. Ain't ship in here? What is this?
Speaker 2: It's just a base polls on the bed trying to get you to buy some messages bullshit, some fun ships.
Speaker 1: And it'd be the message dude and shi, I know my home, so my home would we be doing like only fan mounel message And oh they'd be like, dude, I won't, I'll hit none the holes on the.
Speaker 3: Crazy So the messages aren't even the girl most time in it, it's like.
Speaker 2: Their assistant or something.
Speaker 3: Dude like ya, this real shit. Strange. That's a strange world.
Speaker 2: We're over here chatting with a dude with some dude fat head eat Cheetos and ship and he's like, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Send me her dick pic for a dick pic rating what the dude? Charles? Oh?
Speaker 2: Hell, Nick Grade, Oh that's There was a back in the day web like I don't do you remember with the webcam ship used to be cracking.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: There was a this dude that my ex's friend was married to. He used to run fucking webcam houses in Scottsdale, Arizona. So he would have like all these houses in each bedroom was like a studio, and so like girls would rent the studio and then they'd go on webcam and this fool would get a piece of their fucking That's hard.
Speaker 3: That's it was like webcam pimping. Well now he's in prison for life for rape. Yeah, well, never mind, I take everything bad I said about that. He was.
Speaker 2: I mean, he was doing well financially before he got locked up. They andrew tated his ass for sure.
Speaker 3: Then why are you doing that well? I think Andrew Tate.
Speaker 2: Something going on that was similar to like webcams models or I or something like some ship like that. I'm not too too short, but it feels like, you know, yeah, I don't know man Andrew Tato. We'll see if he goes to prison.
Speaker 3: That's his strange. That's are you? Are you? Like?
Speaker 2: First of all your parents like having your dad with you, that's gotta be quot Does your mom hit the road with you?
Speaker 3: It all? Mom?
Speaker 1: My mom caught some time like she cut to the big ones, right. She believe in it now because at first she came to my first shold. But I really wanted to do it, Like when I told that twenty two, I want to do it, she was like, it's just fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: You need me trying?
Speaker 1: You don't did you did one thing at nineteen and he did this nothing since you crazy? And then when I really started what she started to, I really were like really doing it for real now she was like super supporters of and.
Speaker 2: Then like you making the decision to leave Florida and move to Texas? What what was like, Okay, it's time I got to get the fun.
Speaker 3: My dad was like, let's go. Let's let's do it.
Speaker 1: My mama was like, wait a minute, cause like I went, so I meant, I meant Uncle Lezy and uh in Temple. He told me to move to Austin maybe like so he told me to go visit. He said, you gotta go, You got go visit. Nobody gonna find you here, Just go visit. What were you doing comedy in like e Boy City or something?
Speaker 3: Yes, at right on e Boy.
Speaker 1: It's a place called the Gimmick out there, like a little small little sitter and they showed me like mad love. So when he came through, they put me on this show and he was like, Bro, you gotta go. You gotta go to Austin. Nobody gonna find you to go to Austin, right, And so I called my dad. I was like, man, it's crazy that white man told me to go to Austin. I think it might be some shit out there. And then when I the funniest shit is I was gonna wait like a month, like two three months, but I stayed at my cousin in the project. So I was staying with my cousin and he was like, what wait, wait a month for what, nigga, We're gonna go out and see what was going on, and if you like it, you move.
Speaker 3: And so I went there for a week. I liked it a lot. Like it was. I got on like twelve shows like six days.
Speaker 1: I can never do other that. And you know I can do like six shows in a week, but not twelve, you know what I'm saying. So like I was like, man, this, I think this is it. So I'm away. I'm I'm still gonna wait like a month when I'm gonna go to Austin. My past was like, nah, you're gonna you're gonna pack your shit up. You're gonna leave it in a week. And they come my homeboy, A white can had a job for me in the place me to stay, and he was like, I just pay your month.
Speaker 3: I just pay your rent for like the next three months til you get on your feet. And that what we did. What was the job? I was a golf cart attendant. Oh ship, Yeah, like a country club and shit.
Speaker 2: Anybody cool like come and play off.
Speaker 3: Not.
Speaker 1: That's what's funny is Tony came a couple of times, wrong white and that.
Speaker 3: Was huge for me then and niggas just GoF here where they go. So that's what cool you golf? Hell No, that's just hard, bro.
Speaker 1: It's and it's funny because like when I when I was there, I would have to like I would I would like clean the clubs for like a tip. But the other people that were cleaning the cub knew like golf. They'll talk to him about golf and ship.
Speaker 3: You had to say.
Speaker 1: I was listening to what they said, right and just say it. I was like, yeah, back nine is like beautiful, nigga, I like I liked. I liked the whole eight. That's my favorite hole on the war. You just ain't never been out there. Yeah, line like ship your whole's crazy. You ain't ship five watch for the get got the waterfall and ship like that?
Speaker 3: That ship nice?
Speaker 2: Isn't it wild that when you live in Florida you're like so used to the chance of an alligator, Yeah coming up in some point in time in your life.
Speaker 3: You see him all the time.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. It's like it's like normal. But then when you like move, it's like no more alligators, which is crazy because it's like you could never let I have a Pomeranian, right, I could never let a Pomeranian outside by itself and live by water, you fuck's gonna die. Yeah, Wall that same thing with the other players though, like if you live as only that they had like coyotes, right, coyote is not a fucking.
Speaker 3: Alligator, You're not wrong. But they faster than the alligator.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now, but the alligators are fucking out. Do you ever have any fucking runnings with any gators?
Speaker 3: Nah? I don't seen you on the road a couple of times, but I just keep moving.
Speaker 1: I don't fuck with him niggas, and I'm never I'm never around water enough to really fuck with I'm not gonna do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't like wildlife too much.
Speaker 2: What it's like with the apartments I lived in in Tampa, Like in Saint Pete there was like a fucking like a drain, like in the middle of the apartments there's like winning fields and one of them fucking holes that where the water would come out, like the irrigation. There'll always be ally as coming to that motherfucker. It's like fucking crazy. I was throw chicken at that. Yeah, you have a fatigator fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I remember the first when I first moved to Florida, I drove from Tampa to Miami and there's an alligator alley and I was like, we gotta pull off in the in the in the in the lagoon.
Speaker 1: I had pizza and I was throwing slices of pizza in the water these games and they were just tropping them.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's hard. That's hard, dude. See I can't do it all like fucking Wilde. Are you a Magic fan?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Were they good when you were a kid? No, you don't remember, like the Kobe Finals? No ship, son of a bitch, I don't know two.
Speaker 3: Thousand and.
Speaker 2: Ten.
Speaker 3: I was eleven. I adn't go to games like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so when you're growing up there, Orlando, Magic are fucking horrible.
Speaker 1: We gett better now, No, no, no, shout out to up. What's the Pablo Pallo? Yeah that nigga Benchatto, Yeah, nigga fun.
Speaker 3: And then who else is on? What's the Uh?
Speaker 2: They got the big Trumper, Uh, Jonathan Isaac, He's good. Yeah, Uh, they got uh the young he w fifted friends, Wagner, we got called Anthony.
Speaker 3: We got a good team. Bro, nigga ain't good.
Speaker 2: Did you ever go to any like wrestling shows as a kid? Because NXT is in uh in in Orlando.
Speaker 3: No, I don't want no big wrestler. Oh yeah, the wrestling ship in orlandos lit. I'd be seeing it, dude. I would see it like an WIST center they tin to the kids.
Speaker 2: Not just like I'm talking about, like they got like the training centers in Orlando for all the wrestlers live. It's all in Orlando, like the w w E training center, performing centers in Orlando.
Speaker 3: I know that it's fucking lit. That's insane. Yeah, Cer did some ship what you know, like the basket board on the board started on from there.
Speaker 1: All started there. Yeah, I think they started he because there was that fat dude. Yeah, they did all that. I watched never documentary. I was like, nigga, I't never know nothing. Eves were from here.
Speaker 3: It's sick all that.
Speaker 2: And then like back in the day, all the Nickelodeon shows used to get filmed in ye Oh. Now it got some shit going on, bro, Yeah it does for sure. Somebody just did you see this. Somebody just had a fucking they had something happened at Disney World. I think a dude like had a heart attack or ate something. Dude died or no, he didn't die. Ended in the hospital. Some crazy shit happened. His wife can't sue now, because I guess when you get Disney Plus, the streaming service, inside of the fine print, it says that, like you're not liable for anything that happens in the Disney parks.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: So if you got Disney Plus and you fucking fall off of a roller coaster at Disney World, that you can't sue.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the city. Forgot that shit crazy, that's hard. Disney is real, Disney real, moll It's the Mafia ship for sure, not for sure, and the.
Speaker 1: Fine print is crazy to but like also, let you know, if you all had died at the park, that's on you, brother, It's on you.
Speaker 2: Good look keep it moving. Obviously doing a lot of shows. Is there anything else you got coming?
Speaker 1: Toune or I'm doing The Killers That Kill twenty dates next year. We're doing like theaters. So like all the people like me, Hans kilm Case, Rocket Aarto Metic, we're all going on the road and shit and I we're doing like theaters.
Speaker 3: That's pretty cool, is it?
Speaker 2: Like? Is it crazy to be able to kill Tony because when they're that big, let's say Madison Square Garden or the Forum or whatever.
Speaker 3: Is the bucket shit like legit just people standing by, they.
Speaker 1: Right there like they being like the corner they have like in the whole sex with people for the bucket and they come in and get to watch this shit.
Speaker 2: And is there any sort of screening process to the people who are able to put in the bucket?
Speaker 3: That's the best part because because it could be a real homeless nigga owned crack that.
Speaker 1: Just gets pulled go out a bit yelling, Oh that's amazing. Yeah, that's why it's so so fun. Yeah, no matter who you is.
Speaker 2: It dot matter how terrible you are, because it's almost like even if it's almost better if you suck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy. Have you ever seen somebody get booed in the arena full of fifty times people? No, it's I be feelings, I feel so you got understand that's fifteen thousand people coming together collectively and going a man, fuck you and you suck and you're terrible. Yeah, I gotta do something to your fucking here. I would never talk again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what that shit's crazy. It's the same.
Speaker 2: Have you had any discussions on maybe going on Rogan's podcast one day, one day.
Speaker 3: I think when you put your special out, then you have something to promote. Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: I feel like the easy when you when you when you get super popping, you gotta have one of those like pet rock situations. It's merch.
Speaker 3: I've been thinking about it.
Speaker 2: Merchant go crazy.
Speaker 1: I've been thinking about this, and it's free. You just go outside and find my first I'll be selling shoe.
Speaker 3: Oh you do?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh so you're you're already on top of and my first.
Speaker 1: Rock I everistode of the show. I was doing, like not doing like ten dollars, five dollars, but I was. I was doing I'll get rock from depot. I said, bro, whatever you want to get.
Speaker 3: I just signed it. Get to first rock I ever sold fifty dollars fifty hours from rock. Yeah. That ship is crazy.
Speaker 1: It's what I'm saying you, Ok, he could just steal rocks from outside of Yeah, like I got this big one. The big one is one hundred Yeah, and I signed them off, put a little note on it there.
Speaker 3: You That ship is hilarious. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Have you signed any tests yet?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, all the time.
Speaker 2: This is all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at least least like once or twice, show anything nice, so good tit thiss some good titts, some good titties, I said, I just see some good titties cause.
Speaker 1: Ok it was the girl these these porn thoughts I know, had flash one time the show and then I came like a thing and my dad like the ones nigga in the world, so he'll be like, you know, one time a girl in a mean greet line showed me her tittes and then she walked off stage, and my dad was like, all right, show me.
Speaker 3: I'm the dady my son.
Speaker 2: Anything my son sees, I get to see what this phone out, go ahead, but that like sixty four.
Speaker 3: Okay, go ahead, pop pop him out. I'm ready for him. Is he living on with you?
Speaker 1: He living on that you're still living and you're trying to move to Austin one day? He like he like he like moving around and ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that ship's crazy. It's almost like, dude, like, girls who go to comedy shows, are we sure we always want to see their tits or not?
Speaker 3: You know, someone be bad, bro, yeah something it just be bad? We hold what should be cool?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You feel weird? Hosts?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they be cute. But they just be a little off and that's fine. They're trying to get crack when we have got talked too much, you know what I'm saying. Don't got to say too many words to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like going to like like as a kid, there's this group named Insane Clown Posse, and uh do you go to their shows? And girls would flash them, but it wouldn't be the girls who you would want to see, yeah, pulling their tits out.
Speaker 3: That sometimes sometimes be like I don't want to see you do it like.
Speaker 2: A to Yeah, it's crazy, is it?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 2: Now that you're traveling, it's funny because living in LA we don't have waffle house. Uh, we don't have a lot of ship. By the way, l A is kind of slacking on some of the chain. I don't have waff I mean there's some like I don't know, maybe three hours from here, two hours from here, but like you know, in fucking Florida or in Texas, you can't fall without hitting a fucking waff and waffle ho is amazing.
Speaker 3: But the best place in the world, it really is.
Speaker 2: If you got like six dollars, you're good at two different places, like depending on what time of day in the morning is like the nice place are at at in the morning.
Speaker 1: You you walk into a goddamn the trenches. Oh it's bad, yeah, the trinch. Yeah, waffle house is like there needs to be a documentary about all of the Yeah assault some people you think died.
Speaker 3: Oft the waas like a rough estimate.
Speaker 2: I think the over under has got to be like two fifty. Yeah, I think they're over under. Yeah, I go over over, I go over to fifty. What about people who've just been assaulted? Oh, over ten thousand, ten thousand, over ten thousand. There's nowhere here, it's under tenths. Like somebody getting in out of the wah House right now as we speak, someone's in the parking lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they beat the Fuco a fucked up. Yeah. Waf houses.
Speaker 2: It's funny too because I'll be out of town and I'll go to waffle house. Remember we went to wafe House in Houston where it's like two in the morning, it's nothing open, and you know, I'm not famous, but I'm like, people know who I am.
Speaker 3: It's certain.
Speaker 2: You know, if you're a hip hop fan, you might know who I am. So we walk into this fucking waffle house and this ship is lit dog and it's just me and him in the city we ain't from. We're like, well, we're hungry, see what happens. And uh we sit down, we're reading for our food and uh, these kids, it's probably like eight or nine of these kids in there. And I didn't know if they recognized me or not, but they were looking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I was like, all right, well, we'll see how this goes. But the kid knew who I was. That's funny.
Speaker 2: So I was like, I was like, oh, yeah, you guys rap you know what I mean, Like, yeah, let me get your I G and shit like, let me just see these waffles in pieces. Waffle house is a wild place. It's crazy, not this brow. Have you watched these fucking uh these guys on Instagram that are beating the ship out of pedophiles that it's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's the funny ship up to get like a retarded nigga just beat out up. Most of them niggas be retarded. Let's be honest, most of them niggas be re taught.
Speaker 3: It's funny because.
Speaker 2: I'm interviewing the two dudes who do it that really be fucking them fools up. I'm interviewing them Saturday, and they're and and I follow them on locals and I'll be like, yo, a lot of these dudes they be catching up, look like they're they're like off.
Speaker 3: Off for some ship.
Speaker 1: You met that nigga in a Walmart three times in a row, nigga that niggas retarded.
Speaker 3: These just beat the shapey fucking them niggas up. Dull it is. They're like, Yo, if you lie again, I'm gonna punch you. I light them. It's funny.
Speaker 1: And they're doing like a good that. They're doing like good ship. But one day, hold, they catch a nigga that can really throw a hand. I'll be thinking about this.
Speaker 3: It's Carder dude who shot him with a buck shot.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, one of the dudes from the there's two guys that called d Ap Dad against predators.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and uh, one day they ran.
Speaker 2: Into some black dudes somewhere and Homie had a shotgun and hit him with the buck shot.
Speaker 3: Oh she shot. He was fucked up, going to war with him, pedophile.
Speaker 2: I'm like, damn, I get I mean.
Speaker 3: Look, man, they're doing a good thing. They're doing a good thing.
Speaker 2: They deserve to get the ship kicked out of them, and they deserve to get fired and the publicly humilion. The thing that's weird to me is like when like like I feel like those guys are doing it for the right reasons, but then I'll see like Vitality doing it and it's like not with with Acon and shit with like rappers and ship, and I'm like, he don't care if Yeah, it feels like it's not about the kids as much as about the view.
Speaker 3: He's on the view, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But whatever, I mean, I'm down to shame all of those fuckers. Somebody, what place did?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Which state just said that there's gonna be a death penalty for child molusters?
Speaker 3: That's beautiful.
Speaker 2: I think it might be Florida. They might be DeSantis that they don't Disanta is a wild guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, then what do you say? What do you said about it? It was Tennessee, Tennessee. So if you have so ship Nashville, shoo good, that's good, dude. I agree, that's fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: I hope that's a national We should pass that as a national If you're if you're a pediass a pedophile pdf Goodbye Death. Did you ever see the joke about uh? Are you familiar with Louis c K? So, Louis c K was on Saturday Night Life and he had this joke that was so crazy to say on TV. He was talking about and he wo like, why don't they make kid sex dolls for pedophiles?
Speaker 3: And he was like, well, what you want them to fuck real kids? At least if they have the doll, like they might not fuck your kid. That's funniest foot And.
Speaker 2: I'm like, damn this yeah, funny stuff. Shots shots of Louis c K. Man, I'm glad he's kind of uncanceled or do you feel like a Have you ever had a joke where you were like a little worried that like might get you in trouble? I don't know if I want to tell this cause it might piss somebody off.
Speaker 1: I mean shit, I got I had through a boys and joke and the people got real mad about it. But it also wasn't finished and it was kind of rush what what what was the joke? It's uh it was I was just saying I had uh, I got a girl pregnant and she wanta uh I I don't worry she want to kill the baby too. And then I just kept doing on this thing where I was like what it was, I say, she want to kill the baby and I was like, uh.
Speaker 3: Hold look, Rember, this ship. Oh.
Speaker 1: I just kept going high like I was like, I like me and a baby going to war, had the baby hus stomach like, come on, baby, I don't my mom, don't kid, I could be somebody.
Speaker 3: I'm like, na, we're finna fucking murder you. And then that's the whole joke.
Speaker 1: And then I got another part where I do I would do this thing where I was like, uh, how I say I loud about it right, like like I really have a kid all this other shit, and then I put it on Kille and they hated that shit.
Speaker 3: But so that's also like a weird chunk of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, I get it. Yeah yeah, yeah. You can't look at the comments unfit.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah it makes either.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's tunny because I I put your name in on Google and the first thing that popped up was a Reddit threat that said you weren't funny?
Speaker 3: Yeah shit, Eve. I was like, what.
Speaker 2: You see that kind of ship?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, I see that ship?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Does it bother you yes and no, right, A lot of ideas they see it like it's like for the most well, I think a lot of people don't understand when it comes to the things like it's so new.
Speaker 3: It's like most of times when you see your favorite.
Speaker 1: Comics, they do they do material for like shit, they first Spescival at ten twelve years right, but it's working out right, the sayings every night, and then they finally go, Okay, it's trying to put this out right, and you you.
Speaker 2: You I just got picked up three years in and like, yeah, you're working, Like you said, you have an idea and you're just like, I'm gonna figure it out on stage, and so.
Speaker 1: That's that's what it really is, gonna kid to it. So it's like none of that, it's a finished idea.
Speaker 2: Also, like I feel like anybody who goes out of their way to create a threat on Reddit to talk shit about.
Speaker 3: Somebody, don't care they fucking lose what you're doing.
Speaker 2: They're probably about to get caught trying to fuck kids and get their ass beat.
Speaker 3: You know, that should be weird, not super weird.
Speaker 2: Even Like I even feel like people who go too hard on like YouTube comments, I'm like, Yo, what the funk out doing with your life?
Speaker 3: You've got time to leave a commed you really like work yours? You had no time some real ship going on in your life.
Speaker 2: You ain't got time to fucking I didn't like you know, like in fucking keyboard mash bullshit? People are you can't pay attention to that ship? Man?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: You have?
Speaker 2: I'm sure you got a lot of live shows coming up. What titties you got on the way?
Speaker 3: Ship? I got looking at it, I'd be forgetting like the motherfuckers. Let me see this ship. I know, I got Oklahoma next next week? This ship? What are they keep going? Oklahoma? Seated Tosa, Virginia? Old look Richmond? Oh shit, rich On.
Speaker 2: M Kwan died. Huh yeah what rach On Kwan passed away? I don't know. Someone just text. I just got a text from my social chick from the radio station, and she said, can I use some of your rich On m kwan content? And I was like, wait a minute. The only reason she'd asked that, like rich One Kwan passed away? Damn what a legend, dude, that.
Speaker 3: Fucking suck being a rappit on with Danger's career.
Speaker 2: I don't know what happened kind of. I mean you're from Florida, man, I mean, look, I lived in Tampa in twenty thirteen, fourteen fifteen. When I say he had this shit on smash like Kuan was like bigger than Thug and future.
Speaker 3: What the fuck?
Speaker 2: I wonder what happened? Geesh, that's crazy. Well rest in peace to rich Walll bequing Man. He a legend for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that fucking sucks terrible. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I can't find what happened.
Speaker 3: I mean, I was auf.
Speaker 2: They're saying, stay off them drugs. Man, you never know what's in them ships, legs.
Speaker 3: Mushrooms, you knowshroom mushrooms.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it for sure. Ship, even we these days, you don't the fuck. There's people lace and we were fatanaf is crazy. It's crazy, man. Well listen, that's a sad way.
Speaker 3: That's a sad way. Moy go out. But what's on the called to the money? Got a good day? God damn Jesus. Fuck. Oh damn, Well that's sucked.
Speaker 2: Like Ship a lot of live shows. Are you gonna do a podcast? Oh?
Speaker 1: Not really, I've been thinking about doing what I got. I got worn out my home with white Cat. We'll do tell two cab. We won't do it too much, no more.
Speaker 2: Right then, if you're gonna do it, yah, because you gotta be otherwise, like what are you doing? All I like to do is and I just like I just like stand ups and now you're so busy. Yeah, yeah, for sure it makes sense.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Well look, bro, congrats on all the success. You are funny as fun.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I think that you're also like a fresh of a fresh breath of air in the current comedy scene.
Speaker 3: Thank you. So you know, salute man, I'm gonna see you. I feel like movies are on the way for you. Dog. The movie shows all that ship. You want that ship.
Speaker 2: So appreciate you pulling up. I appreciate you, Cam Patterson.
Speaker 3: Boom,