Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Shaddon, Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number you want to be a part of the program at eight hundred nine one Sean if you would like to join us. I can't help it. I cannot help it. I am obsessed with why we don't have answers about these drones now? Now they're flying over New Jersey, Connecticut, reports, New York, and even Pennsylvania. We had drones, apparently, according to reports, Pentagon has not disclosed the possible origin multiple drones spotted forty nine in a day last Sunday. Here we are it is November eighteenth, was the day of the first spotting. What's today the thirteenth? We nearly a full month in and you know twenty however, many days into this quote phenomenon, the Pentagon, the FBI, Biden Harris may Orcis, nobody has a single answer about the origins of these mysterious drones. You know, the only answer we got is from this idiot National Security advisor John Kirby, and he just brushed the whole thing off and even basically suggested, you know, don't believe you're lying. Eyes don't believe the videos, don't believe eyewitness testimony. Look, you can say a lot of things about people from New Jersey. I have a lot of friends in New Jersey. However, all these people and all these videos and all these pictures, I don't think that.
Speaker 2: I don't think they're lying.
Speaker 1: I think there's one or two things going on here. Either the government doesn't know where these drones originated, from, where they were launched from, who's operating them, what their capabilities are like, are they surveillance drones or are they drones that have a military payload of some kind. Do they represent a clear and present danger to the country? But you know, now the Pentagon and John Kirby, you know, is the only thing they're saying.
Speaker 2: We have not been able to.
Speaker 1: And neither have state and local law enforcement authorities, corroborate any of the reported visual sightings. Why so, are you suggesting that all of these these people, all of these photos, all of these videos are one big lie because I don't believe you. I don't believe the people that lied about the Chinese fire balloon. I don't believe the people that for four years lied about Joe's cognitive state. I don't believe the people that lied and said the border's secure and the border's been closed, when our eyes showed us something very differently. And now we have terrorists, cartel members, gang members, murderers, rapists, more fentanyl than ever before, other violent criminals all in the country. So I just, you know, a saving for somebody who wants to, you know, buy a bridge that doesn't exist somewhere, but you do have the I think he's an idiot, but Governor Murphy even saying, oh yeah, they're highly sophisticated and as soon as you put eyes on them, they go dark, all right, So even the governor, even all these elected representatives in New Jersey either they've been bamboozled also into what a mirage or imaging. Here's here's why I'm suspicious. It's one or two things here. It's either they don't know, and that's the scarier scenario for me. And it's the scarier scenario because if the United States of America since November eighteenth and it's December the twelfth, doesn't know what the hell is going on, and we're describing drones the size of school buses that make very loud noises and like the sound of a Harley Davidson engine, and that they're flying at low altitudes and they're flying over sensitive areas and they don't know. That is the scarier scenario to me. If they really truly don't know, now, they may end up being nothing. It may end up being something that they themselves are involved in, and maybe they want to keep it top secret. I can't imagine any scenario where they would be flying these things over populated areas though no reason at all whatsoever. There are places the government tests such things as this, usually in private, top secret.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Senator Richard Blumenthal, Democrat, he's saying these drones, but we've been saying, should be shot down. He said this in an interview. He said intelligence analysis is needed on the drones and that the US US to act more aggressively against the sightings that have been reported. We should be doing some very smart intelligence and analysis and take them out of the sky, especially if they're flying over airports or military bases, and by the way, reports of both. They should be shot down if necessary, because they're flying over sensitive areas. He's a Democrat Connecticut. He's not wrong. Now they're flying in his state. Also, the mayor of Belleville, New Jersey, telling Fox News that a drone had crashed in his area. Anyway, the guy's name is Michael Melham. I was interviewed by Harris Faulkner, my colleague and friend of Fox and he reported that a drone had crashed in the vicinity of his town. On my way here. I was on the phone with my Office of Emergency Management team and we now have guidance from the state, and that guidance has two different things. First of all, there is a down drone in our vicinity and we were told to call the bomb squad in our county. And second, our fire department has been instructed to make sure that they wear hazmat suits.
Speaker 2: He didn't elaborate.
Speaker 1: Newsweek has a report on what sounds like the same drone crash they reported Quota drone has crashed into the ground in New Jersey amid a repeated you know, reported sightings. Again, we do have pictures and videos on top of the sidings of these unmanned flying devices along the East coast and a police scanner report.
Speaker 2: We'll play it later in the program.
Speaker 1: At of Morris County, New Jersey indicated a drone had crashed in the area on Friday morning, with one officer reporting that more remote controlled aircraft were spotted in the sky around the scene of the crash. By the way, eighty plus percent of these drones come from China. That raises, you know, my eyebrows. And all of this news comes after a surge in these sightings. It has baffled apparently law enforcement. The FBI has no answers. Law enforcement has no answers. And then we have a pull on denial by Biden's by Biden's own national security advisor, there's no evidence at all that this is any of this is true. Well then are you are you accusing the people in these that have these videos of being liars, because that's what they're saying here. You know, he said, it's rampant speculation. He goes upon review of available imagery, it appears many of the reports of sightings are actually manned aircraft and are being operated lawfully. We have no evidence at this time that the reported drone sidings pose a national security or a public safety threat, or have a foreign nexus. But the keywords there are no evidence at this time. But the fact is, he's basically, you know, downplaying it denying it, and I find that part and the lack of urgency, the most infuriating part of it. I want a definitive answer. We deserve a definitive answer now. If they don't have the capability of getting a definitive answer, that scares me even more because I know we have the technology and the ability to do it, and or the just flat out line to us, and that pisses me off. But it's certainly better than the alternative, and that being that they don't know. Multiple mystery drones spotted flying over the New Jersey Naval Weapon Station, according to ABC News, Multiple instances of drones entering the airspace at a Navy weapon station in New Jersey. According to officials, there, concerns continue to grow over widespread drone sightings in the region. Naval Weapon Station EARL, located in Coltsneck, New Jersey, that they were aware of the sightings in the region. They continue to closely coordinate with federal and state agencies to ensure the safety of their personnel and operations. We can confirm multiple instances of unidentified drones. Will somebody tell Kirby in the Biden White House entering the airspace above the Naval Weapons Station Earl. According to Bill Addison, public affairs officer at the naval station, the base remains prepared to respond to any potential risks, leveraging robust security measures and advanced detection capabilities. And by the way, Senator Andy Kim, who was sworn into office just this week, spent Thursday night in hunter in A County which is next to Somerset County, where he said he saw dozens of drones in a two hour period. As John Kirby suggesting he is lying, people deserve answers, he said to reporters after his visit to the county. We don't need conspiracy theories or conjecture. We need assurances that the people charge with keeping us safe are on top of the issue, and a line of communication so that the people feel their government is taking it seriously.
Speaker 2: Is not wrong?
Speaker 1: Just give us a definitive answer, and if you don't know the answer, take one of the damn things out of the sky. What is so hard about this? This is not that complicated. But I'm telling you it's either one or the other. They either know and are lying, or they don't know, can't figure it out and are just putting their head in their sand and the sand and just you know, living in La La Land, you know the idea that the White House, you know, is security officials just dismiss it. I mean, we're talking about politicians and every quote legacy media outlet reporting it. Marjorie Taylor Green said, it's total bs. We're all in danger, right. I hope Marcherie's wrong on this one. The drone mystery. New Jersey homeowners are threatening to take matters into their own hands if the government's not going to act. I mean, they're putting people in a position where they feel that, you know, they're so frustrated with the lack of answers regarding you know, the dozens of potential drone sightings and sightings above their own homes. Now people are threatening to take action on their own if the government won't start providing answers. Have one real term in the Jersey Shore. Sharing a video on Facebook, he said he showed the suv sized drones above Island Beach State Park, taken on Sunday. It's difficult to judge their size in this clip, anyway, he said. Dozens of suv sized drones in all directions. He said emerging at the same time, flying over the ocean and heading in different directions. What do you think? And he showed the videos of it. Look, you know, something's going on. I don't know what's going Maybe it's nothing. Maybe it's our own government. But that would not make sense, would it. Maybe it's a dry run of an enemy and they just don't want to want to tell us the truth, you know, or they don't know. That don't know part is the one that scares me the most. Don't know part is the worst part. They don't know part means that they are absolutely just incompetent. Beyond words, we've got a lot of other news to get to interesting and we'll get into great specificity in detail with Jim Jordan in the program later. But former January sixth Committee chairman Benny Thompson said he'd accept a preemptive pardon from Biden. There's a lot of talk of preemptive pardons for people like Anthony Fauci and Liz Cheney and Benny Thompson, other Biden family members. Maybe even Biden will pardon himself. But we'll get into what they this This is something really so wrong in what this committee did. We need a prime time truth telling, you know, counter narrative and let the American people the high level of lying that went on about January sixth and what they didn't tell you, what they selectively edited out, and why has all of this information gone missing? Apparently nobody knows where it is. Jonathan Turley wants to know why the FBI informants who trespassed on the Capital property during the January sixth riot, why weren't they prosecuted? And this is a denial that went on for a very long time. We'll get into this with Jim Jordan as well, but we learned from an IG report at the DOJ yesterday that they were there. In fact, we're twenty six confidential human sources another word, spies that were at the rally for the FBI in January sixth, seventeen, entering restart stricted areas or entering the Capital. Three specifically deployed by the FBI to be at the rally. Two were paid by the FBI. What a shocker. They didn't get arrested. They weren't authorized to break the law eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn or number. If you want to be a part of the program. We'll get into all of this and much much more, Sow Petty, you know, beyond the lunatics that have no problem, you know, praising and honoring the alleged assassin of the United Healthcare CEO. Now we have, according to foxnews dot Com, a number of DC dining establishment waiters, waitresses, bartenders vowing to discriminate against Trump officials by doing everything they can to make their dining experience miserable. Maybe the owners of these fine establishments should ferret out any of these Trump hating staff members. Anyway, food workers in DC have pledged to refuse service, cause other inconvenie from members of the incoming Trump administration when they dine out over the next four years. That means bartenders servers in the Capitol telling the Washingtonian that resistance to Republican figures in the progressive city was inevitable in a matter of conscience. Well, you're pretty stupid if you do that, with all due respect, but that doesn't surprise me. Now, if I owned a restaurant i worked again as a bartender as I did, and a waiter whatever, I'd be glad to have liberals come in and spend their money. You know why, because that makes me money. Back to this story on foxnews dot com food workers in DC pledging to refuse service and cause other inconveniences for members of the incoming Trump administration when they dine out. I did have an experience, a bad experience once years ago for the sake of nice, although I have no reason to. I won't go into the graphic details, but some idiot I went to a restaurant. It was a steak house. I had a stake that night, and a person that apparently did serve me it turned out, went online. This is early in the online era, and uh kind of bragged about what they did to my food. Not exactly comforting, not a fun experience. And you know, the person got fired. There was a police involved, there could have been charges. I'm not going to tell you how it ended. It ended with me being way more way nicer than I should have, because it's pretty horrible that people do that. No, you remember the old story of who was it that's spitting somebody's food and like bragged about it. There's some famous person I don't remember. So, yeah, the bartenders and people that work in the service industry work in restaurants and they are now promising to shun certain officials or employ other small acts of resistance against these figures who quote take their power back.
Speaker 2: What does that even mean? How do you get power back? Now?
Speaker 1: If I own a business and I worked in the restaurant business, I've told the story many times. When I tell my kids, they.
Speaker 2: Roll their eyes.
Speaker 1: But I was twelve years old washing dishes every Friday, Saturday, Sunday night in a very busy restaurant. You know, by hand. They didn't have dishwasher machine at that point. I mean, most busy restaurants have the machines.
Speaker 2: That makes it much.
Speaker 1: Easier and probably makes the dishes a lot cleaner. I mean that water would get pretty dirty and I just keep going and just wipe them dry when it was done.
Speaker 2: But I was doing the best I could. It was so busy.
Speaker 1: I had to move fast, and then you have to scour these pots and pans, and I did it at.
Speaker 2: Twelve years old.
Speaker 1: I was paid like two dollars and fifty cents an hour or something like that, and the owners were great.
Speaker 2: They were nice people, and uh, it was kind of cool.
Speaker 1: At the end of the night, me and a friend of mine he at the time was the bus boy. We didn't have a Saint poly Girl beer or two at the bar. We're only twelve thirteen years old, and you know then we'd fly home on our bicycle and it just was a different error. I mean, my parents were working, they had no idea where it was. When I got off the school bus, i'd you know, dropped my bag and run out. And if I wasn't delivering papers, I had paper routes all the time. I hated them. And anyway, but I did like working in the restaurant then before I was fourteen. When I was thirteen, this guy Hans on Thanksgiving quit he was the chef.
Speaker 2: He throws me the apron. But you know, think of what I learned.
Speaker 1: I learned how to cook steaks and burgers and food froudy alblo and live stuff, lobster, what else, fetchini, alfredo, spaghetti carbona. I learned how to cook all of that. And you know, I learned, and I loved it. I'd build up a big sweat. I'd have to move fast. I loved jobs. You have to move fast. And at another point, I was a busboy in a very busy restaurant and a waiter for a short period of time.
Speaker 2: I didn't love being a waiter. I loved being a bartender. That was fun.
Speaker 1: It was a very busy pub, had three separate dining rooms and even later an outdoor dining room in warmer weather. And then they were known for their frozen drinks, and they didn't have those drink machines that they have today, so you had to do everything by hand. Banana dakeries, melon dakeries, strawberry dakeries, peanut colatdas, Margarita's frozen margheritas, I mean, and you had to move because you had the Usually there were two bar tender, so you know, you had to work the service bar, which is you know, getting drinks to the customers in the restaurant. And then I'm busy nights like Friday and Saturday, you know the bar before five deep, and it was a long bar and I'd run the whole night. It was great though. I'd come home with a lot of money and I just I love working there. So the idea that these bartenders waiters somehow are going to get their power back and are pledging not to serve Trump officials, well that would be called discrimination. But that's a separate issue for another day. But you know, this person theoretically has power to take away your rights, but I have the power to make you wait twenty minutes to get your entree. They quote this woman, Nancy, a fine dining bartender, telling The Washingtonian, there's lots of opportunities for us as workers to feel like we are getting our power back while not necessarily ruining someone's life. Giving them a subtle inconvenience feels like a little bit of a win for us. And she said she would refuse service to certain Trump officials if her employer tried to force her. She claims she would quit on the spot. Well, if I'm the owner of that restaurant, I want her to quit ahead of time. Let's let's pass, go collect two hundred and get out the door. Because your job is to give the best service possible to people, your customers. I mean, for example, everybody, I don't care what business you're in, You're in a service business. And I've gone through this before. I would, you know, try to explain to my kids when they were young that everybody is in the service business. And then I explain all the people that go into bringing them whatever food they ordered. When we'd go to a restaurant, somebody see you at a restaurant. Somebody comes and fills your water glass at a restaurant. Then somebody comes by a waiter and takes your drink order and goes and gets your drink order and brings that to you. Then when they go to the bar, the bartender makes the drinks or the soft drinks, whatever you're ordering, and then the waiter will will you'll order, maybe we'll order an appetizer or appetizers, and then well, that order is brought back to the kitchen, and then somebody will cook it and they'll put it on a plate.
Speaker 2: Then the waiter will bring it to you.
Speaker 1: And then somebody will come usually a bus boy, bus girl, whatever, and they will take that plate and they will bring it to the back to the kitchen, and they will give it to the dishwasher, and the dishwasher will clean that dish, and the same with the entree, same process, and then when you leave, somebody's going to clean up your table. Those are all people involved in serving you in a restaurant. And I think that human beings we have to provide services for other people. We're not designed to be kings and queens. And I can't think of a more boring, dull, you know, insane existence. Then you know, having people you know, weight handover foot over you all day.
Speaker 2: I just I couldn't imagine, nor would I ever want that.
Speaker 1: And you know, I don't care if you're if you collect people's garbage, you're a garbage man. We're all pieces of garbage according to Joe. But you know what a service they're providing. If somebody is an electrician, a plumber or contractor, if they're an architect, if they're a landscaper, if they're a nurse, a doctor in orderly at a hospital, I don't know if they call them orderlies anymore, nurse assistant, I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: If you're a lawyer, I don't care.
Speaker 1: If you are a personal assistant, I don't think you use the word secretary, flight attendant.
Speaker 2: You can't say stewardess anymore, or a steward. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Uh, it's hard keeping up with all these name changes, I will say that, but you get my point. Everybody's providing a service, and then grateful for people that provide good service. Now, this is how stupid and short sighted they are because if I get bad service, I do tip well. Number One, I can afford to tip well. And I just think of my father who waited tables on a weekend to supplement his income. Every time I go to a restaurant, and I just I just know how important the money, the tip money that waiters and bartenders and how important it is in their life. So I've all my adult life I try to tip well, and I just I feel kind of compelled to do it, to be honest, and I worked in the industry myself. I used to love it if somebody gave me an extra, really good tip if you get lousy service. There has been a rare occasion where I'll just leave the twenty percent and that's like my minimum if it's the worst service.
Speaker 2: But I probably shouldn't do that.
Speaker 1: I mean, if somebody's that bad, I should probably just walk away, just say here, I'm paying the bill, and just walk out. But I personally would refuse to serve any person in office who I know as being a sex trafficker or trying to deport millions of people. What the hell is this person talking about? A server manager at a saloon on Capitol Hill also vowing to refuse service to Trump officials whom she felt had moral views that opposed her own. Again, that's all published in the Washingtonian, Like, you gotta be kidding me. It's not, oh, we hate Republicans. It's that this person has moral convictions that are strongly opposed to mine. If I was still back in the like for example, if you're a liberal and you're listening to this show, thank you for listening. If you voted for Kamala and you watch my TV show, thank you for watching. And I want to put on a good show every day. And one of the differences between my show and fake New CNN and MSDNC, Legacy Media, ABC, NBCCBS is we often get it right. By the way, you heard about the woman in the Duke of Cross case admitting that she lied what is it eighteen years later she should be put in jail. Well, we happened, well, so many in the media, So many of those professors got that story wrong, and they rushed to judgment. I actually took the time to meet with the families, some of the families of these young men that were being accused, and I learned meeting them that there was going to be exculpatory evidence that would come out, and I was able to go hard on the air that I didn't believe it, and that until I not rushed to judgment.
Speaker 2: We did that.
Speaker 1: In the George Zimmerman case, I was told by people that there would be eyewitness testimony that Trayvon Martin was doing a ground and pound of George Zimmerman's head in the cement and that would likely impact the verse, and it did.
Speaker 2: I knew.
Speaker 1: I was in Atlanta during the Richard Jewel time, during the when the Olympic bombing took place and I was on the air, I didn't know Richard Jewel was listening. He fits the profile of the lone bomber, after all, he lives with his mother. They got that wrong. You know, all these sanctimonious, self righteous liberals, they get everything wrong. Legacy media gets everything wrong. I don't know. They got Ferguson Missouri wrong, Uva wrong, they got read the Russia hoax wrong, they got the they never got to the dirty disinformation dossier, which was the basis for four PISA applications.
Speaker 2: They get all that wrong. Legas.
Speaker 1: That's why Legacy media, if you're going to be successful in new media. One of the criterias is going to be stop lying to your audience. And this is the lesson that none of these networks, none of these newspapers, none of these cable channels have learned from this election. You know, one of one truth here is everybody is angry, uh, you know, at the healthcare industry. But there's a poll out yesterday that showed sixty five percent of Americans that are happy with their healthcare plan. One thing I would inform everybody and you need to do this. Know what's covered before something happens. And if you have gaps in your coverage, if you can afford it, you might want to get a catastrophic plan to cover those gaps. Betsy McCoy, a healthcare experts, use to carry the Obamacare bill around with her. She knows it inside and out, and she rightly points out health insurance claim denials exploded in the decade since Obamacare was implemented. And she pointed out that you know, it's roughly ten times what it was a decade ago. And she pointed out back then, insures seldom rejected claims. United Healthcare next one point one percent, a one point nine at a one point five in twenty thirteen. By twenty twenty two, major insurers were refusing to pay on average fifteen percent of claims on a national average, and that number keeps going upwards. Now, why is that it shoots up with companies denying almost half their claims according to researchers at the Kaiser Family Foundation. Well, the Affordable Care Act of twenty ten requires the Department of Health and Human Services to monitor claim denials and provide information to the public. But the ACA plans on average Obamacare plans, in other words, the Affordable Care Act plans refuse to pay seventeen percent of their claims and for forty plus percent of the country, that is their one Obamacare exchange option. By the way, the Ducal Lacrosse woman, her name was They're still magnum, and she finally confesses she lied by the way she made these accusations in two thousand and six. They trusted me that I wouldn't betray their trust, and I testified falsely against them by saying that.
Speaker 2: They rape me when they didn't, and that was wrong.
Speaker 1: And anyway, she told an independent media outlet, let's talk with kat At at the North Carolina Correctional Institution for Women. I made up a story that wasn't true, and she said she wanted validation from people, not from God anyway. I hope they can forgive me. I want them to know that I love them. They didn't deserve that. I hope they can forgive me. It was bad at the time. It was really bad at the time.