Speaker 1: Scrubbing in with and Tanya rap an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello everybody, we are scrubbing in.
Speaker 3: Scrub Dub Dub and the Tubtub Tub.
Speaker 2: I thought you were going into California Love Scrub scrubbing in. They go scrubbing and we're still working on our music. No judge.
Speaker 4: I mind going to California Love though, but we have to pay royalties for that or something or.
Speaker 2: We can't do that. Yeah, we don't have a budget for that.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: We do have a Dear Bonya episode. I have to say, people loved the Paulina episode. They lost the game. They want her back on after the wedding, we will hire Wish.
Speaker 3: She's our commands.
Speaker 1: The Instagram video of them of you and Paulina trying to spell roddy Savia Beach is very fine.
Speaker 2: I still don't know how to spell it. All I know is there's a J in there and it starts with a R A D.
Speaker 4: My friend Ashley texted me and she goes, does Paulina have a poor on her skin?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I was like, no, everyone's like Paulina so.
Speaker 2: Like I don't think you realize until like when you see Paulina in person. She is her face is like flawless.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's annoying, it's crazy. Yeah, it's literally flawless.
Speaker 5: It's what she's poor, like poor poor, like I wish.
Speaker 2: I was poor poor. No, she's sunning and she's funny and she's wonder package, whole package. Okay, Mark, take it away.
Speaker 1: This is anonymous. Hi before you start.
Speaker 3: Do you think really pretty people know they're really pretty?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes you do, Yes.
Speaker 1: I think so. See I think about don't you too think that you're really pretty?
Speaker 2: I think, uh, well, or who are you referred? Are you talking about? Like Paulina?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like I was thinking of like the like the Angelina Jolie, every perfect feature that you could want. So but I still think even just these models, I think that they still I feel like every single person picks themselves apart.
Speaker 2: Every person has insecurities. But I think pretty people know that they're pretty, agreed.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: I think people can have insecurities and and and say like someone with uh, I'm trying to think of what you would if you're Angelina Jolie, what you would not want? But I'm sure Angelina Jolie looks at something on herself and is like, I wish this part of me looked like that person.
Speaker 3: Oh, we all do it, but it's so crazy.
Speaker 2: Feel competent that Angelina Joel he knows that she's absolutely st.
Speaker 1: Right, if you're making a living by having people take pictures of your face, you have to know that you're.
Speaker 2: Pretty just on the principle of them wanting to take photos of you, Right.
Speaker 3: But you could be androgynous. Is that the word?
Speaker 1: Yes? But still what's the word?
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: That means you can like you look kind of gender neutral?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Is that what it is? Yeah, that's not really what I was going for.
Speaker 2: Oh, Like, if you're a supermodel, how they have like sharp like they can? Right? Yeah, because there's uh, conventionally pretty and then there's uniquely pretty, right, where like someone has a feature that you're not.
Speaker 3: Like Brad Pitt, Like, yes.
Speaker 2: You think I think of anyone in the world, Brad Pitt knows that he's a gorgeous I feel.
Speaker 4: Like Brad Pitt looks in the mirror just like the rest of us and says I wish I could know he.
Speaker 1: Like he can't even turn on TV without somebody referencing him as the most handsome person in the world, like he is synonymous with good looks. What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: It was like speaking of looking at I was looking at how greasy I look today? No problem, paper towel is here. It's all I needed. Yeah, yeah, and you're ready to answer something?
Speaker 1: Do you think of that?
Speaker 3: Not sure?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Do you think Paulina thinks that she's pretty? Is that what brought this up?
Speaker 4: I was thinking about how pretty she is, and I was like, do you think she knows how pretty she is?
Speaker 3: I don't know if she does.
Speaker 2: She should, she might not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know if she does.
Speaker 2: I think she does, and she has an idea. She has seven ideas.
Speaker 3: Okay, carry on?
Speaker 1: He Hi back in Tianya, Mark and Easton. I first wanted to say thank you for putting out two episodes a week. I mean, the final stretch of my PhD in completely swamped with work, but you all bring me so much joy during this stressful time. It really means a lot. The como episode inspired me to write in I got engaged in twenty four, I'm getting married in twenty six. Plenty of time to finish school. I know I have time to choose my bride's maids. But since they'll be seeing a lot of them in person this spring for graduation, I want to have a plan so I can start asking them. Here's my I don't know who to choose for my moh My two best friends from college are already married. I was co made of honor for both, along with the other, so there's this unspoken expectation they'll be my co maids of honor. They'd be surprised if they weren't. But I also have a childhood best friend who I really want to be my maid of honor. I am hers in the fall. She'd been by my side through every stage of life. We live together. After college. She was the first person to meet my fiance. My fiance's best man is his childhood best friend. It feels fitting. I initially plan to have just those three girls and my fiance's sister as my bridesmaids, four total, but now I'm thinking about I having two more close friends, making it six. That way, I could have all three maids of honor like Tanya did. I don't care about titles. I just want to make sure each of my friends knows how special they are to me. Do I go with my heart and ask my childhood best friend to be my maid of honor, hoping my college best friends understand. Do I alse call three and have six bridesmaids? Do I skip maids of honor altogether? I'm very torn any creative ideas on how to make this work.
Speaker 2: I have an idea, what if you make everyone a maid of honor? But it's made of like different categories, so like it's it's like gives them a something that makes them special, like somewhere where they fit into your life, or like a word that you love about them, like made of loyalty, like your childhood friend, made of you know what I'm saying, Like trying to make it like so they feel special and they have a title, but it's all uniquely individual. Or you make everybody a maid of honor, or you just do what you want and ask the childhood best friend to be your maid of honor. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think you should ask everybody to be your maid of honor?
Speaker 1: Do you have you have two?
Speaker 4: I have two, and then I'm my sister who's my matron of honor, and then I have five total, And I'm like, when I think about it, I'm like, my bride's like all of all five of them are the people who like, are really so important to me in my life. I'm like, I kind of regret not just making all of you, like I don't say equal, but like, do you know.
Speaker 3: What I mean?
Speaker 4: Having that division was just unnecessary at the end of the day, Like I'm like, I should have made Sophia and Raquel.
Speaker 3: I should have just made you all maids of honor.
Speaker 2: Or how do your sister be your matron of honor and all of us be right?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's what I would do. I would just either have everyone be your maid of honor or just have your.
Speaker 3: Or just like screw the rules you don't have one.
Speaker 1: But what's the difference between everyone being a maid of honor and no one being a maid of honor? Isn't that the same thing?
Speaker 3: No, it's like nicer.
Speaker 2: But do you know I have to say, as someone who's been the maid of honor and bridesmaid and like multiple weddings, I don't care about my title. Like I'm very like comfortable in both roles and I don't feel shafted for not being the maid of honor and being a bridesmaid, and I don't feel above above anyone for being a maid of honor, right, so, but we.
Speaker 1: Don't know how the others are going to feel about it. We can't assume they don't care either, especially since something like.
Speaker 3: They do care sounds like they care.
Speaker 2: They might I think you just say, hey, I I couldn't decide on just choosing a few of you to be my maid of honor. You're all you all have such a special place in my heart, and you all hold an equal space of importance in my life, and I want you all to be my maids of honor.
Speaker 3: Who's gonna be your maid of honor?
Speaker 2: I haven't gotten there.
Speaker 3: I know it's not gonna be me. It's fine, why not, She's like so many sisters.
Speaker 2: I don't I really don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm not holding on to hope.
Speaker 1: A similar dilemma.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I might just say I might just make up titles for everybody.
Speaker 1: It's like like you were saying, Made of Homecoming, Queen prom Queen Planeteers Art.
Speaker 2: Yeah, earth wind Fire, just start naming. I might.
Speaker 3: I was gonna do that with you, guys.
Speaker 4: I tell you that in the beginning, I was gonna do like made up and like give everybody like something that I admire about them, like a trait, and then like.
Speaker 2: You gotta think of it.
Speaker 3: No, it's just not so weird.
Speaker 4: Like I was like, like the's certain things I love about you. It was just like made of like there was one that I thought of that was just I was like, what am I doing? I'm just not going to do this. It was like made of.
Speaker 5: Always response to my text quickly.
Speaker 4: No, like somebody that's on top of it, like somebody that's always like on top of it and organized like O C D or like it was something.
Speaker 2: Like that.
Speaker 4: Hire it so much, you know what I mean, like that I love about her. And then I was just like, Okay, this.
Speaker 3: Is just not going the way that I made of planning planning, Like.
Speaker 2: No, you would have to like be really thoughtful and look up.
Speaker 4: Synonyms to like make it really beautiful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I like that idea and it's cute, but I also just think, either make everyone a made of honor just say or say I didn't want to choose made of honor because you all have equal equal importance, and so I'm asking everyone to be my bridesmaduse I just.
Speaker 1: Keep it for Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Say, as many as you want, but just keep it, make them all equal. I agree, good luck, congratulations absolutely, and we're so proud of you for getting your PhD.
Speaker 1: That's amazing.
Speaker 2: It's amazing.
Speaker 1: On this next one, I always love hearing about people around the world listening to scrubbing In. And that's this one. Another anonymous Hello scrubbing In. First time contributor, longtime listener, and I love the podcast. South African girl living in Italy, but found you in twenty twenty while living in South Korea. Wow. I came across the pod when I had endless days of not working and a YouTube clip came up of the morning show. I loved Tanya. I figured out she was besties with Becca and had loved Becka on The Bachelor. Well, now the rest is history. No matter where I am in the world, I can always count on you four to keep my company and brighten my days. At the moment, though, I'm feeling a little conflicted and feeling like I need some input from you. My mom passed away and it's been a really difficult time. Work gave me three days paid leave and the rest was unpaid. I had five days off work. I didn't know what edwards, but I was constantly getting messages from my line manager checking in, but with empathy. But with empathy, however, HR was hounding me for return dates. So on the eighth working day I came back. It's been difficult. I can hardly concentrate. I feel like a shadow of the person I am, as my whole life has changed forever. I'm exhausted. I returned before I was ready, but I did it to please my work. But since I've returned, there's been no compassion, no concern. I'm expected to continue to work as I should. I understand there are things to do, and I work with children. They need the routine, but I'm finding it so difficult, and no one seems to care. My question is am I being over dramatic? Am I being oversensitive because I'm not thinking clearly. I'm in the early stages of grief. Or is it valid to be feeling like I may not want to work in a place where they seem to be more concerned about my return date despite my leave being unpaid, than my well being. I appreciate any advice. Continue being you. You light up this community's days without even realizing how much of an impact you are making. We appreciate it beyond belief. That's very sweet.
Speaker 4: First of all, we just want to say we're so sorry for your loss, Like I can't even imagine going through that, So just the fact that you're dealing with that is awful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 4: I feel like you're not gonna like what I have to say, because I feel like work, that's what it is. It's so transactional. And I too had to like go through this shift at one point because and I think I don't know exactly you said you work with children. My job, I felt was was so personal because I talked so much about my life, my personal life, and like I feel like my coworkers are like family to me. And I remember I hit a point where I was like, it's not your work is not your family, you know what I mean, Like you kind of have to at some point in your life you have that realization, and maybe you're having that now and you kind of have to like disassociate or not taking it personal, Like yeah, it sucks that they're not checking in on you, but like some of those people, it just might be transactional, you know what I mean. Like they need you to do your work so that they can do their job. They don't care on that level. So if that's what you want, then this might not be the right job for you.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I first of all, I don't think you're being dramatic to feel hurt by this, And I am so sorry that because it's I have never gone through grief like this, but I can only imagine that that your life is forever changed with this loss, and I think that it's so normal when such a huge part of your world changes and people just keep going in life around you as if they don't know, like this shocking loss that you've had in this like heaviness, it feels almost like there's this lack of empathy and compassion and love and they're not caring about what you need, which is to grieve the person who probably meant the most to you. And I think that you have to take care of yourself because if your mental health is struggling and you're not able to do a good job at work, even if you need to go find another place or or just take time to yourself and maybe get unemployment or something, I think maybe you need to prioritize that and maybe find a job where there's a little more of a dynamic and that people care.
Speaker 4: I do think that there are companies maybe different, Like there are companies I think that do Yes, Mark, there are I don't know. I think there are some companies that would care more than others.
Speaker 3: I think there's.
Speaker 1: Is it people like I know the company, the environment, Yes, the environment. Find that. I don't know that you can seek that out. I think you have to work some place for a long time before you realize that anybody actually cares about you or not.
Speaker 4: But I think you can get a sense when you're like interviewing and you're like.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I do think you get a sense of community and what that like work culture is like.
Speaker 1: I think maybe I had similar thoughts to you guys. But my thought is, I think you're gonna have a hard time finding a place that checks all those boxes. No, maybe this place has given you the ick and you're not gonna be able to go back to this place. I get that, but finding a new place, maybe starting fresh is a good thing. I don't know that they're going to be what you need them to be in terms of emotional support.
Speaker 2: They might not be what I don't think anything's going to be what she needs them to be. I don't think there's any fix when you're grieving, Like I think it just is. It just sucks and it's sad, and it's like you have to move through it. But I also think that you can find a place that has a little more compassion and gives you a little more than three days to grieve the biggest loss of your life. Like that feels crazy to me.
Speaker 3: So I'm paid too. It's like the companies not even pay.
Speaker 2: I got three paid days and then the rest.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying though, like she should be If you're not getting paid, Yeah, that's others.
Speaker 1: Are probably having a step up and they're not thrilled about that, right right, right.
Speaker 2: So I think maybe you and maybe this is a time where you seek what you're really needing in life, Like this is such a huge shift in your life.
Speaker 3: It's maybe it's a time where you start something of your own.
Speaker 2: Yeah, start something fresh. But I'm so sorry.
Speaker 4: Be that change, and you be that boss, and you be that coworker that that prioritizes empathy and compassion and you know, yeah, the change you.
Speaker 1: Want to see in corporate America.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we're thinking of you and I'm your loss. We love you and hope that you can find comfort and and support even outside of work, just your.
Speaker 3: People and will be right back. Good job, thank you.
Speaker 6: All right, we are back.
Speaker 2: This looks good.
Speaker 1: Mark, I like this one not from Emory. Gave us a name and I love that name. That's a beautiful name. Emory Hi Beca, Tanya, Mark and Easton. I found the podcast after Becca made her relationship with Haley public on Instagram. I watched her in The Bachelor Days. I have not missed an episode since. I do love the how I found the podcast. Stories keep them coming. I've had a hard time getting back in the dating game. I'm twenty six. My best friend and I met a group of guys at a bar about a year ago. We all became friends. One of the guys is a barista and we developed a connection after I frequented the coffee shop he works at. It's close to my work. We hang out as a group on the weekends. We share the same values. He makes me laugh. It feels very natural hanging out with him. Everything was going well until he told his mom about me, and she told him that he wasn't in a place for a long term relationship. This absolutely crushed me, as I really could see a lot of potential between me and him. I still go to the coffee shop and I find him staring at me and us catching glances of each other, and we're still in communication. My friends have encouraged me to get back on the apps, and it just doesn't feel right and I have a weird gut feeling that my story with this guy is not over. So what do I do. I'm thankful for this podcast, y'all never fit able to make me smile and laugh out loud. I feel like I'm listening to a group of friends chat and I really feel seen. I look forward to each new episode. Thank you for all you do.
Speaker 2: Is this not weird?
Speaker 1: It's a red flag I want to date.
Speaker 4: This guy if his mom has that much of an impact on him.
Speaker 2: Yeahrun, I was gonna say, I hate it if I'm sure he has good qualities and whatnot, But this is something you'll be dealing with forever.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yes, If he didn't say to her mom, I'll decide when I'm ready for a long term relationship. She's gonna be dictating everything in his life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're not fifteen.
Speaker 1: I guarantee she still does his laundry, she still makes some dinner many times a week. I guarantee this guy's too hung up on his mom. It's a problem.
Speaker 3: It's a problem.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's I say, get back on the apps, girl, get back on the pony.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ride it downtown.
Speaker 2: Oh. I think your gut feeling is more so that you keep going to a place where you know you're going to see him, so you're not even able to let the thought of him go. Maybe you find a new cop shop. Oh yeah, frequent that one poor.
Speaker 1: Guy though, he said his mom says, and he's like, oh, let's too bad us, And she says, no, I can't play.
Speaker 3: He needs therapy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he he needs distance from his mom. It sounds like, but also.
Speaker 3: Is there a world where no.
Speaker 2: He wasn't interested and blamed his mom saying sounds like.
Speaker 1: It's still he's still they're still making eyes with each other from across a crowded coffee shop. Maybe it's possible.
Speaker 2: Emery, I think you're you're better than this. Don't get involved with someone whose mom tells them when they're ready for a relationship, you will end up having way bigger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your whole life, your whole life.
Speaker 4: Like my mom and Robbie's mom always have an opinion about something that we're doing, you know, I mean just that's like all parents, dads too. You have to be able to hear them and and respectfully like hear them out and then make your own decision as a couple, as an individual. And like, this guy clearly doesn't have that chip, and like, if you're missing that chip, it's gonna be a problem. Yeah, your whole marriage, right, relationship, whatever, it's always.
Speaker 2: Going to be an issue. Yeah, so you've got this move on, new coffee shop, new barista.
Speaker 3: Bye bye, bye bye.
Speaker 1: This is cute. Well it's not cute, it's sad. But let me sneak it in here, okay, Anonymous, Uh, the first part is the cute part. I love you all so much. Becka is my favorite person who's ever been in the Bachelor franchise.
Speaker 5: Whoa you take that?
Speaker 1: Ben Higgins, Mark n Easton always coming through with the fatherly advice.
Speaker 5: All hey, childless man over here.
Speaker 1: And Tanya, well, let me tell you, my mom recently talked about Ryan in the Morning Show, and without thinking, I said oh, my friend is his co host.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Thanks to you all for making us feel like friends. I'm writing in because my partner of twelve years we were never married and I should have known better. He left me with no mourning. His reasons were he had severe depression and our recent news, and our very recent news that I wouldn't be able to have kids due to my having different diseases. I was blindsided. I feel so abandoned and betrayed. It has been four months he's already dating. I can't even fathom the thought of it. Two weeks prior to the break, could be told me in both of our families that there's no world in which we don't spend the rest of our lives together. Two weeks. How can someone be so cold and shut off to get rid of the closest person of them on a whim. I don't know how to recover from this and to be able to trust someone again. If I'm being honest with myself, I've always known deep down that I deserve far more than he ever gave me. It's just hard being the one who was left when I committed my life to him. No matter what, I don't even know what my question is I just appreciate any uplifting words or thoughts you all have. Thanks for sharing your lives with us.
Speaker 2: Anonymous, this guy did you a favor because you said something you said. If I'm being honest with myself, I've always known deep down that I deserve far more than he ever gave me. You would have stayed in a relationship where you felt like you deserved more for ever, and you would have never left, and he did do a favor in them.
Speaker 1: I'm ripping out that sentence of what she wrote. It is such a perfect that is the answer to the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, it's like an Arts and crist.
Speaker 1: I've always known deep down that it is far more than he ever gave. Yes, you do, Yeah, that's your mantra. Now I deserve better than that guy.
Speaker 2: It always hurts when you're not, when you're not the one to make a decision to walk away from something like that, because it ultimately, as a human being, it it hits this place of rejection that we all fear. But it's also like you have been rejecting yourself by being with someone who didn't want to be with you so or that you felt deserved and that you deserve more from.
Speaker 4: Twelve years is a long time, but it's better than twenty one totally.
Speaker 1: No, that's right. Twelve years is better than twelve years in one day.
Speaker 2: Twelve years, yeah, right, it is. And I think you would have stayed in this because you were like, well, it's been twelve years, I don't want to start over, and he gave you the greatest gift of all time, even though he doesn't feel like that right now, like you're going to look back. I cannot wait for you to write in and say you guys, I finally had the moment where I realize I haven't thought of this guy.
Speaker 4: And also, don't compare yourself to him, the fact that it's been four months and he's already dating, Like let him, like, let him date, let him do yeah, let him do his thing. If you're not ready to date, don't date. Do you do it feels right to you? Honor yourself because he like you're just different. So like, you can't fixate on that, because I know you probably are fixating on that, But let yourself have the time that you need to like move on and process. And if you don't want to date for a year, then don't date for a year, but do it on your own time.
Speaker 1: When you feel he's trying to he's trying to hook up. Yeah, that's all he's doing, trying to get so's trying to get some.
Speaker 2: Let yourself heal and and it's it's fine to gree. I mean, twelve years is such a long time, but I also think let yourself grieve and also let yourself heal, and also let yourself realize that this is the best thing that he could have ever done for you.
Speaker 1: The best part of your life is about to begin. I'm sorry, this is terrible news you've gotten. That sucks, but everything is looking up from here. True.
Speaker 3: Yes, Should we end with these little bullets?
Speaker 1: The random questions are my favorite and they're coming up now.
Speaker 2: All right, we are back with Mark's favorite part of the show, our last emails.
Speaker 1: Thank you to Emily for the random question. She says, Hey, Bonya and Meston, Day one scrubbery here and just want to say I love the podcast. It's always the most random discussions that have me laughing so hard. Usually it's something Donya says. The discussions and how you wash your feet slash, how you shower should be should be so boring for the best parts of the show. So I've got a couple of questions and I hope will spark some more fun. How often do you wash your water bottles?
Speaker 2: I feel like I feel like I wash my water bottle every day.
Speaker 4: I think I've maybe washed mine twice ever, Ever, I watched the straw that I drink out of.
Speaker 3: I change the straws twice.
Speaker 1: Ever, Emily, that's a good idea.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. How do you.
Speaker 3: Justify that I'm constantly drinking out of it? There's constantly water in it. When is there a time where there's not water for me to drink out of it? I don't have it in the sink to wash, but do it's either?
Speaker 2: It seems like if I carried around a dirty plate, I'm like, oh, I always had to play with me.
Speaker 3: But I was like, that's kind of what it's like. There's always water for me to drink. Oh my gosh, So it doesn't go into the zinc for me to wash, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: But you couldn't take some time to you make your homemade water in there almond milk, will You couldn't take some time to rinse it out with some soap really quick.
Speaker 3: And I've done it a handful of times in my life.
Speaker 1: Why should it not a handful?
Speaker 4: Maybe a couple more than twice, like maybe like when I'm sick, although I don't know, I don't know. God, I change out the straw and I washed my straw like once a week.
Speaker 5: Wait, when you wash the straw, can't you just throw the bottle in there too?
Speaker 3: So the water is still in the in the bottle.
Speaker 5: I see, that's the ima for there.
Speaker 1: Why the water and the good water.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to just waste it a drought mark. Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm not wasting my drink after a full day of being in there.
Speaker 3: It's never in there for a full day. I'm constantly filling it.
Speaker 1: But there is a point where it's empty. Is there not.
Speaker 5: Cup overflowish?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Is it just water on it?
Speaker 6: Like water?
Speaker 2: Bottle? Is this it?
Speaker 1: Never?
Speaker 2: There's no way, so my.
Speaker 4: Straw only gets not to the bottom. So I never fully.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Emily had a great idea to send in some random questions.
Speaker 3: Whatever are the gross one in the.
Speaker 2: Group most like you? It's it's just it goes against other parts of your life.
Speaker 1: Yes, right, showering three times a day. You're very obsessed with germs in most situations.
Speaker 4: I know, I'm surprised this one. Uh, it doesn't do it for me. But doesn't do it for me.
Speaker 2: Listen, pick your bottles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: This isn't one of the battles.
Speaker 1: When you get down to that area you can't reach anymore, that would be the time to dump it and wash it. That's not much of water you're wasting.
Speaker 3: Maybe perhaps perhaps, all right, it's something to think about it.
Speaker 2: Something I'll think about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, next question, what is your bedtime routine?
Speaker 2: Interesting? I washed my water bottle out and then refill it with ice and water, which I know you're not supposed to have like cold water, but I love cold water. And then sometimes if Haley doesn't, if Haley's needs to be refilled, I'll do hers too. And then I take Phoebe out and give her medicine and a treat, and then wipe her paws off. And then we get into bed and I take my two Lemmy gummies, put my brush, my teeth, scrape my tongue, Aqua four hand lotion WO and then Haley and I play a wordle of the new York Times games and then watch friends till I fall asleep. Wow, put the sleep timer on, typically fall asleep before it goes off.
Speaker 3: Wow, it's a little bit about me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a little bit about me.
Speaker 5: Thank Yeah.
Speaker 4: A routine actually, yeah, so I'm taking suggestions of how to switch it up a little because I'm not so in love with my bedtime routine. Really, most of it is brushing my teeth because I have that permanent retainer, so I have to like do the like hooky floss and the thing, and then I screamed my tongue and then I've lost all the rest of my teeth. So brush my teeth is quite lengthy for me.
Speaker 2: I know, I remember when we shared and it takes.
Speaker 3: Takes some time. So that's really all it is.
Speaker 4: And then it's my face stuff, like my face facial products. This is after the shower, so obviously take a shower.
Speaker 2: Right, This is I skipped my skin care and all that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is shower, skin and care. Brush my teeth, take my lemmies, Brush my teeth again. Why takes honey out to potty?
Speaker 2: Why are you doing that twice?
Speaker 4: Because the floss one takes me so long that I just do it out of the shower because I'm like already in there and I'm like doing it all.
Speaker 2: Why don't you put your lemons so soon.
Speaker 4: To take my lemmies? Like I need to take my lemmies like half an hour before I go to sleep. So then I take my lemmies and then I just I just like rinse them, you know, like a quick little I don't like floss and do the whole thing again.
Speaker 1: How much time between each of those brushes half an hour? Wow?
Speaker 3: Forty five minutes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seems like he's wait, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm asking for suggestions.
Speaker 4: So then we'll put something on the TV. We'll watch like an one episode of something, and then.
Speaker 3: We'll go to sleep.
Speaker 1: Robby and his T shirt and oh.
Speaker 4: My gosh, hold on, I have to show you guys this video. I don't know how well it's going to translate on I think I sent it to you two on Instagram. I sent it to him, but it was like this guy talking about how people sleep at night, and he was like, that goes to bed.
Speaker 1: Donald dug style Man's work.
Speaker 5: You should will put your T shirt on before.
Speaker 1: You put your.
Speaker 3: He just goes on and on about it's so funny.
Speaker 4: I think most people would agree it's fine.
Speaker 1: All right, next question, what's your morning? Oh? I don't know that they care so much. I think this is These are questions for you too. I'll share a few share marks every night. A floss, I brush my teeth. I do a four minute plank. Wow. Uh, I stretch my spine. Physical therapist got me.
Speaker 3: Good to hear, because I should incorporate stretching into my nighttime.
Speaker 1: You got me one of those foam rollers that has like a slot kind of in the middle where your spine goes, and it's really nice for stretches. It's his own design, I guess, will uh, And so I do that, stretch my neck, do that stuff, then my plank, and then you know, pretty much bring the dogs up if I'm home alone, Like I was.
Speaker 4: Just the cleaning of Phoebe's pause too, that was an interesting element that I will incorporate into my nighttime routine.
Speaker 2: I'll sleep with you.
Speaker 3: She's in our bed until bedtime.
Speaker 1: If only your water bottle. I got the same care as Phoebe's pause, not Phoebe Sunny's posts.
Speaker 3: I never wipe her pause.
Speaker 1: You should you never wipe her pause ever?
Speaker 3: No, unless she like steps in something gross that I know of.
Speaker 2: I know, like she's definitely stepping in something gross.
Speaker 4: Like know what I've seen she stepped in like gumb before and so I've had to like clean that out and like you know, stuff like that.
Speaker 1: When you walk her outside, you then let her on the bed without ever wiping her pause. This is not in character for you.
Speaker 3: This is me, baby, the true It's it's nice.
Speaker 2: It's almost like a relief something nice about it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're still not a shoes off house.
Speaker 3: I think about it.
Speaker 4: It grosses the hell. Yeah, So like now I'm gonna probably reathink things. The shoes thing grosses me out. Like I wish we could be a shoe free house.
Speaker 3: It's just not possible. We just can't do it. We haven't figured out the how to do it.
Speaker 1: You could, I bet you could.
Speaker 3: We can't. We try.
Speaker 1: We are a shue free house. And can I tell you we wipe the dog's feet every time they come back from a walk. Doesn't take long. It takes thirty seconds. We did that too.
Speaker 3: I know you do too.
Speaker 7: I mean, well, when we had a dog, we would wipe his feet every every time he stepped outside, even if he thought about being outside, I was so wipe his feet.
Speaker 2: So I'm not every time.
Speaker 1: But I know.
Speaker 4: She's been doing the ten She's been walking through some some stuff lately.
Speaker 7: Wow, every time the little baby wipes by the door, it takes two seconds.
Speaker 1: Well, I think, were you want to do your bedtime routine?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Sure, I take a shower, I d moisture as my face, I get into bed, and I put my seapat machine on right, yes, and then I have to Then I hear just women screaming outside, just so enamored with lust. After I have to deal with that, and then I fall off to dreamland. The sound so that's what I do.
Speaker 2: Is that Allison's white noise?
Speaker 7: I know that's my seapet machine. Yeah, may the meat stop breathing in the middle of the night.
Speaker 1: Then she asked you your morning routine and how often do you brush your teeth? And they brush your teeth tan you apparently does every half an.
Speaker 2: Hour, which that's good.
Speaker 4: The morning routine is is so meticulous.
Speaker 2: For me that you don't have You're not you're not able to have any other routine because the morning routine is so locked in.
Speaker 4: It is so locked in, like it's actually crazy. I set my alarm to the exact minute that I know that I need to the minute it goes off. I go into the bathroom. I already pre selected my clothes and everything that are waiting for me in the bathroom, I go pee, I take a shower, I put my clothes on, I do my makeup. I leave the bathroom, go downstairs, make my eggs, make my coffee, write my note to Robbie and leave.
Speaker 2: Has Robbie kept up with his letters a day even when he was on his.
Speaker 3: Bachelor party, he kept him in my bedside table.
Speaker 4: And I was like one a day, Oh wow, impressed and like kids are really like actually thoughtful. Like there was one other day where he was like, you know, we talk about this invisible string, but he was like, do you think that there was ever a point where when we crossed paths in the Maybourne that like we saw each other, like we caught each other's eyes, and then like when we actually met for our first date, that we'd like already possibly like seeing each other. And I was like, that's a whole thing that I didn't think about that Now I'm like maybe you're possible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it was cute.
Speaker 2: Crazy. I don't really have a morning routine. Every day's different, that's crazy crazy. I love it.
Speaker 1: I'm the same as time, Like, it's almost exactly the same except for the note. But it's forty five minutes from the time that alarm goes off to the time I'll walk out the door, and it is meticulous to the minute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I believe it.
Speaker 3: Mine's like fifty minutes.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 7: Yeah, mine does change every I don't have a routine either, Like some days I wake up and I go in my pajamas down the hall to just start working. And sometimes I get up and shower and then come to work. Sometimes I make breakfast. Times I don't. It's yeah, you know, I.
Speaker 3: Thought about yesterday.
Speaker 4: I was like, because I'm doing this trying to get ten k steps in a day, and some days when I'm working later, I can't do it because sun goes down and Mondays are usually one of those days. So I was like, hey, should I wake up like half hour before my alarm to like get out just going a walk on the street. And I was like, no, I can't.
Speaker 3: I'm not messing with that.
Speaker 2: Thank yeah, and thank you all, dear Bonia. If you ever have questions, comments, or concerns, please d m us on Instagram at Scrubbing and Pot or email us at scrubbing into iHeartMedia dot com and we love hearing from you guys. These episodes are so fun. We love it and we love you.
Speaker 3: Bye bye. Continue