Speaker 1: Kubbooms.
Speaker 2: If you thought four hours a day, twelve hundred minutes a week was enough, think again. He's the last remnants of the old Republic, a soul fashion of fairness. He treats crackheads in the ghetto cutter the same as the rich pill poppers in the penthouse.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: The Clearinghouse of Hot takes break free for something special. The Fifth Hour with Ben Maller starts right now.
Speaker 3: In the air everywhere, The Fifth Hour with Me, Ben Mahler and Danny g But you already knew that as we slide into a Friday, the twenty second day of November, kicking.
Speaker 4: Off the last weekend before Thanksgiving twenty twenty four, and we got to covered all weekend long. I wanted to start by thanking you some gratitude, which I don't do a lot of. But last week we were able to have Eddie on the podcast, and we were wondering how was that gonna do? And it was an awkward situation because of everything that had happened. But Eddie was great to come on and hang out with us, and you guys overwhelmed us in downloads. So I appreciate that Eddie is truly missed on this show, and that manifested itself on the number of people that went out of their way to listen to the podcast last week. So I thank you for that showing the company which does keep track of these numbers, just how many people love Eddie and it's a wonderful thing.
Speaker 1: It's a great thing.
Speaker 4: And what that leads to I don't know, but it's it's not a bad thing. It's not a bad thing anyway, just lights it. But today's the twenty second day of November. Now we'd like to do the dopey holiday thing. We didn't do that last week, but we'll get back to the dopey holiday thing. Today is a special day for me because I relate to this. It is love your Freckles Day, no if you have freckles or not. I was given the blessing or the curse of freckles. And this is one of those things that has changed in my lifetime. When I was a kid, the freckle thing was looked down upon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're like, oh, you got freckles.
Speaker 4: But somehow, now that I'm an adult, I didn't benefit this from this when I was a kid, but now freckles are considered like trendy and kind of cool, and there's like people that go out of their way that there's some plastic surgeon type people that put fake freckles on it. It's it's bananas banana because when I was a kid, Oh you got freckles. Oh it's rub skin, you got freckles. What's going But now it's like it's totally different. Anyway, it's a national Love your Freckles Day, And in honor of this being that very special day, I thought we would flash back into the hot tub time machine with some fun facts, I know, fun facts, fun facts on those little small brownish spots of of your skin that are usually red usually read sometimes it's gonna, you know, sandy, if you've got kind of a sandy hair situation, they pop up as red there.
Speaker 1: So it is a variant.
Speaker 4: They claim, whoever they are the science community, that freckles started to emerge in the human genotype when people started leaving Africa.
Speaker 1: It's a long time ago. That is a long, long, long time ago.
Speaker 4: As you might imagine, freckles occur in people with the hair all over the world. It's not just one part of the world. There at one point was a belief, well, you've have freckles. You come from this part of the world. But it's not true. It's not true at all. There's different mutations of freckles. How exciting is that dot dot dot dot dot. That's a freckles. You have fair redheads. Variations you have. There are freckles in China, Japan, Frame, you know, France, the Mediterranean, Israel, and certain African ethnic groups all have have freckles. Now, as far as the word origin, the word origin, know, we love word origins. The word freckle was first used in the fourteenth century and it came out of the Middle English word frecin fr e k e n, which we believe, based on those that study this kind of stuff, came from Scandinavian origin. That's at least according to the actual dictionary. But you know, we're simple people here, we're simple people. So the basic terminology freckle can stand for two distinct germatologic entities that are part of the body.
Speaker 1: We don't know all that, who cares about that, but the.
Speaker 4: National freckle this if you have freckles, celebrate your freckles, enjoy your freckles. On this podcast, we have the extra spice, the TV Miracle, three man booth, and we got a bunch of other stuff, might even have the word of the day, but we'll start with the extra spice. Week twelve Benny Versus the Penny. It started airing last night around the country. We had a few of our affiliates that started carrying the show last night on Thursday night. But today is Friday, so this is the main event. The maiden voyage of Week twelve of Benny Versus the Penny will pop up on a television near you, including our flagship NBC Sports Boston.
Speaker 1: We'll be on later today, so enjoy that.
Speaker 4: Also a bunch of showings in San Francisco, Philadelphia, all over the place.
Speaker 1: And I don't even know.
Speaker 4: I ran into some listeners in Kansas City and a couple of people, Oh yeah, I watch the show every week, and I didn't know we were.
Speaker 1: On in Kansas City.
Speaker 4: You say, oh, yeah, you're you're on one of the channels here on the cable, local cable.
Speaker 1: And I had no idea. I had idea.
Speaker 4: I know we're on the the NBC owned and operated or partnered cable channels, but I did not know we were on a bunch of other ones.
Speaker 1: So that's pretty cool.
Speaker 4: And I promote certain channels that have the TV show this week a little bit of an extra spice this week, and that means if you are a supporter of the radio show, which I'm gonna go ninety nine point nine percent, you are, because I don't know anyone that just listens to this podcast and doesn't listen to the radio show. You know why, that's right, d NA ning. This is a companion pod, a campaign. It's as snug as a bug in a rug. When you listen to this podcast, it is part of the Overnight Show. It's part of the Overnight Show. Everything's related here, everything's connected, and so that's why almost everyone that listens to this podcast is a radio listen, whether you listen to the podcast version of the radio show or not.
Speaker 1: So that's why.
Speaker 4: But if you watch all the way to the end with Vinny the producer, I was able to put in some stuff that will resonate with the consumer of audio content here, so I want you to check that out. And a little extra spice at the end. Looney wore something this week that is very unlike Looney. You'll see it unless you're blind. You won't see it, but it's something that the Smurfs would be proud of. Like if the Smurfs went to war, if there was like a World War three with the Smurfs and they were trying to hide from other Smurfs, they would wear what Looney was wearing on the TV show and they would be very happy with that. So I'm doing a little bit better as far as the picks. I don't want to give it all away, you know, SPT no spoilers and all that. I want you to actually watch the TV show otherwise what's the point.
Speaker 1: It will be on Peacock.
Speaker 4: So if you don't have cable television, by the way, I don't have cable television, I don't. I have Peacock though, and you can watch Benny Versus the Penny all over lace nationally streaming.
Speaker 1: Now, remember the thing about the show.
Speaker 4: The want to describe this the it's not a glitch, the unique thing that sounds better, right, doesn't that sound better?
Speaker 1: Unique?
Speaker 4: The unique thing about the show is once the NFL kicks off on Sunday, that's it, right, that's you know, that's a problem time, right, NFL Sunday, So you really have to watch the show by one o'clock Eastern on Sunday. Now it is still available on Peacock after that. Some people do like to go back and watch old episodes of the show to see how terrible the handicapping advice was.
Speaker 1: I do not recommend that. I do not recommend that you.
Speaker 4: Want to be part of the show when it's going into the NFL weekend, but hey, we get credit. Whether you watch it before or after, it doesn't really matter as long as you watch it. So check that out and make sure to watch all the way to the end. It reminds me of when I was a kid and my mom and dad I was on a family vacation. I've told the story, you know, years ago. So we were on a road trip and we went to and Pterson's Pea Soup, which is a hotel kind of roadside attraction type thing, diner, restaurant, hotel, and there a bunch of them in California used to be. I think they're pretty much all gone now, one or two left. So I remember as a kid we went there. My Mom's like, oh yes, listen, little Benny, if you eat that bowl Benji of the soup, the pea Soup there's going to be a surprise at the bottom of that bowl. And the way my mom presented this, I was convinced that I was going to get like my favorite toy at the bottom of the bowl. The way my mom had described it, so like the sucker I am. I slurped up the pea soup, which I don't even like. My mom gave me some crackers. She said that'll help a little bit. It did, So I ate the pea soup and I get to the bottom and all they have is this little stupid drawing of the characters from from the restaurant.
Speaker 1: I was like, I was so pissed. I got oh man, I.
Speaker 4: Got absolutely horn swoggled bye bye, Ma Ma. But this is a little better than that. You know, if you're truly a p one from the radio show, I believe you will appreciate what happened here at the end of the TV show. In the we call it the C block, got the eight block to B block to the C block.
Speaker 1: This was the C block at the very end.
Speaker 4: Now, this also relates to the television show, and it is the I call it the TV miracle, the TV Miracle.
Speaker 1: We'll come up to the holidays we got Thanksgiving.
Speaker 4: This coming week, and then before you know, it's going to be Christmas and Hanukkah.
Speaker 1: And all that.
Speaker 4: And if you're a Jehovah's witness, just have a good day. Just have a good day, as we'd like to say. But one of the great stories, and you know, all these stories about holidays and religion, you wonder how much of it is true, how much of it is embellished?
Speaker 1: You don't really know. You just go with it. Why not? You shouldn't fight it. You just go with it. You know. It's all that.
Speaker 4: So the famous story the TV miracle relates to a story from Hanukkah, which I'm going to explain in a minute. But as Paul Harvey used to say in his day, you know what the news is, and in a minute you're about to get the rest of the story. So I'm in scramble mode during the week, man, it is. You know, these are first world problems. I've got a great job, I've got a great life. I'm very lucky that I have these jobs. These jobs will not last forever. I am enjoying these jobs because I know at some point I won't have these jobs anymore. So I i put extra work in to make sure I keep them as long as I can, And there's a lot of juggling going on with the radio show. That takes a long time to get the monologues ready and to get everything the way I want it. My proprietary blend which some of you hate and o those of you like. But I put the work in. That's always been my mantra. I learned from Lee Hacksaw Hambleton. I loved from my mom some of the people that were mentors of mine to put the work ethic in, So that's been instilled in me. And then the TV show around the radio show, because I don't want to take away from the radio show. So I'm putting the work in after the radio show on Monday morning and Tuesday morning and Wednesday morning, and then also sometimes before the show get when we call it putting the show to bed. When I've done all the prep for the show, I've got everything ready to go. I will then start flutzing around more with the handicap. Not that it's really worked out that well for me. Maybe I should just not handicap at all, but I do. I do because that's what NBC's paying me. For so I do my work, I do my due dialergies. So I'm going to rush. You know, I got to get my clothes for the TV show. Even though it looks like I wear the same two things every week, I believe it or not, I actually shower, shave.
Speaker 1: I put colone on.
Speaker 4: I mean, there's all kinds of things I have to put my I call my church, my temple clothes. They get those ready. You gotta get all nice and pretty and all that. So I get all that stuff ready. But I'm in scramble mote.
Speaker 1: I'm running around.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to do I mean a million different things, and I'm always fighting the clock. You're always fighting the f and clock, right, always going against the clock.
Speaker 1: So this past.
Speaker 4: Week on Wednesday, so I go in Wednesday to do the radio show Wednesday to Thursday. I then later on that Thursday morning, yesterday, I popped up on Fesco in the morning. Bob Fesco my morning guy, So I popped up with him. I then proceeded to stay in town in LA and I went over to Universal Studios hung out for many, many hours waiting to record the Week twelve of the NFL season. Benny versus the penny. Well, let's go back. So I get to the radio studio. I go to the very back the old Update studio, which is and then you walk in through the main courtyard. You walk down the hall. To your right is the Smurf kitchen. That's to your right when you first walk in the door. There's a medical cabinet. There's a Smurf that's on the right, and then on the left is the bathrooms. So then you walk past a couple of editing bays on each side. That's where the people that put the audio together for the news updates and all that stuff are there. So I walked past that. I then walk past the not the main street. The main studio is further up. There's the board ops studio where the engineer sits and the producer sitys. Then further up to the right is the old Steve Harvey rush Limbaugh Studio, which is my studio.
Speaker 1: But I keep going.
Speaker 4: I then I make a left turn, a left turn. I then make a quick right turn. I walked by the old Casey Kasum studio that is right where I almost killed Casey case Now he's dead now, but the great voiceover actor case Caseum and American Icon top twenty countdown.
Speaker 1: Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stares.
Speaker 4: I walk by that studio, think a Casey every time I walk by there. Walk by the Podcast studio. Now to my left is the old studio. But I don't want to go in the old FSR studio, which is still there. Colin Cowhart uses that studio, by the way, he uses that when he does radio only he has to use that studio, so they redid it to make it all pretty for Colin. So I walk down the hall, long haul, giant hall. I get to the end of that hall, there's a turn. I make a kind of a quick left. I go buy the Engineer Studio. Okay, we're the old Engineer Studio where legends like Art Martinez and Jake Warner. These are true legends of radio worked their craft, right Roberto, people like that. So I walk past that and then the very back right against the wall, there's a vending machine to the right. But I don't go to the right. What I do is I go to the left because to the left is the old Anchor Studio, which I started at years ago at FSR. That was the original studio that I was in. So I go in there and there's no one there in the very back of the building. I'm by myself, and I put my bag down.
Speaker 1: I get my.
Speaker 4: Little cup of tea to you know, my voice has been kind of messed up since I got sick.
Speaker 1: It's getting better.
Speaker 4: So I put everything down. I opened my computer, which is the key to all this. It's the thing that unlocks everything. It's a thing that just makes everything work. So I put my computer down and I turned you out. I restarted whatever, and I noticed. I said, wait a minute, you say, you know, the battery is getting pretty low. The battery is getting pretty low, about you know, twenty something percent. I better charge this bad boy. I got a long night ahead, and I got a TV show to do. I got a lot of stuff. I gotta be on my computer all night, with my notes, my my Bible, if you will.
Speaker 1: So I reach into my bag.
Speaker 4: I reached down to my My bag is on my left, my left hand side.
Speaker 1: Beeter's on in front of me, kind of to the right.
Speaker 4: So I reached out of my bag to grab the charger, and I grabbed the wrong charger. I grabbed the charger from my phone instead of for the computer. So I quickly tossed that aside. I put my hand back in the computer bag and I'm fusing around. I'm going through the computer bag and all that, doing my thing, and I feel some pens. I felt there was some other stuff that I had in there from my trip to Kansas City that I just kind of threw in there. So I'm like whatever, So and then I, well, I must have put you know what, I must have put the charger in the other because I have a big, like briefcase type computer bag that I love. It's my favorite bag. Take that everywhere. And so I was, all, it must be in the other pockets. I have a couple of pockets. So I opened the second pocket and I'm kind of going through that and I don't feel anything. I just feel some papers here, So that's not good. So there's only one other pocket left, so that's got to be it. That's where the charger. So I put my hand in that and I'm I'm moving my hand around and all that, and no bueno. Now this is the moment in the story where I start panicking. Okay, this is I don't know if you've had this happen to you. But I live very far from the radio studio, and I live pretty far from the TV studio, and based on my schedule and I have a very tight window, I still have much more do to get ready for the TV show. In terms of notes, I have the live radio show, which I cannot leave. You cannot leave a live radio show. That's a sin. So I can't leave the radio studio. I know that, And I know the computer is a little over twenty percent. It's not gonna last that long. And I'm like, I am completely porked. I am completely porked.
Speaker 1: So I'm freaking out, like what am I gonna do? I need this for the TV shows? I do?
Speaker 4: I turn it off right now and just you know, do whatever for the radio show. And he was one of the old nineteen seventies style computers they.
Speaker 1: Have in the studio.
Speaker 4: And so I called the wife to see if she had a charger, and she was looking around and we were going back and forth, and one of her friends at work came up with a bit of a solution, and it was like, if you plug in your C charger I think it's called, it's like a phone charger.
Speaker 1: The updated phone charger.
Speaker 4: You plugged that in, you should be somewhat okay, and she's kind of vague about it. So I plugged it in and it it said, this device is not charging. So my initial thought was, oh, crap, I mean it's not charging.
Speaker 1: I'm done. That's I mean, that's it's not charging.
Speaker 4: But it turned out what it did was it kept the battery where it was. It kind of maintained it mostly it still went down a little bit. But I consider this a TV miracle because I made it through four hours of overnight radio, made it through that, made it through a large gap where I was on the computer getting ready for the TV show, made it through the TV show, and made it all the way home, and it really is a TV miracle. It reminds me of the story of Hanukkah, the festival of Lights, and if you know anything about Hanukkah, even if you're not Jewish, you should know the story. Imagine this is the I love this. It came out a couple years This is the way to explain Hankah to somebody that doesn't know Hankah. Imagine if your cell phone was at ten percent but lasted eight days, that's the legendary magic supposedly of Honkah.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, my computer battery was a little over twenty.
Speaker 4: Percent when I got to FSRS, I said, and I was able to ride that thing out. And I promise you for the rest of benny versus the penny, and for the rest of time, every time I get ready to go into the studio, I am going to make sure I have that MF and charger. All right, I am going to make sure I have that charger. No matter what come, hell or high water, I am going to have that charger. So I dodged one would have been very awkward. I would have still been able to pull it off, but the degree of difficulty would have been much higher had I not had that charger. But fortunately crisis averted. So I do want to thank the wife for her advice. And it kind of worked, but it did go down a little bit, and there was a moment where it was down like, you know, like less than than twelve percent, and I was like, oh boy, this is this thing's going to die on me.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I'm gonna do. Then I have intermittent chest pain and I shortness to breath.
Speaker 3: And pain in my left arm and my left shoulder.
Speaker 4: And I'll say, oh, I say, make sure this guy gets some some medical attention.
Speaker 1: Coop.
Speaker 4: Now the three man booth. I want to go back to Monday. Monday Monday, I get the call out of the bullpen to fill in at AM five seventy Great Am five seventy, the flagship.
Speaker 1: Of Dodger Baseball. How about the Dodgers in LA.
Speaker 4: That's our home in Los Angeles, part of the iHeart family. And I was called in. Fred Rogan, who host the midday show, was not available, so they said, hey, how would you like to work with Rodney Pete on the Rogan and Rodney Show? And I thought about it, and I said, you know what, I haven't done this show in a while. I did it during the summer. I got an extra day. Why not, I'll do it, And so I did it. There I was working with Rodney Pete, who was a legendary college football player. Was the pack Old Pack ten Offensive Player of the Year back in the late nineteen eighties.
Speaker 1: He was a rival with Troy Aikman.
Speaker 4: They were going back and forth back and forth when they were at SC.
Speaker 1: He was at SC.
Speaker 4: Rodney Pete and Troy Aikman was at UCLA. He's a USC Hall of Famer, and he played in the NFL with the Detroit Lions, the Cowboys, the Redskins, the Raiders, the Panthers. He bounced bounced around the NFL in the nineties, mostly with the Lions.
Speaker 1: I remember him with the Lions.
Speaker 4: But he also played with Philadelphia and Washington Oakland in Carolina and played along. I played one hundred started, started eighty seven games. Rodney pet in the NFL played one hundred and four games. I was on the radio show with him, and then it was Monday, so we found out it was a three man booth. Three man booth, third man in, third man in. This is where it gets pretty pretty wild. So as you know, I assume, can I guess? I can't assume. You know, growing up, I was a fan of the Lams as a child. The team of my youth is Tomloney likes to say, loved loved the Rams. And one of the reasons I loved the Rams when I was a little kid was because of a certain running back who was number twenty nine in your program, but number one in my heart from Sealy, Texas SMU Eric Dickerson he's our running back. So Eric Dickerson does a lot of work for the local station AM five seventy and he was the third man in the third man in breaking down the Rams game and the Chargers game in the NFL in general from the day before.
Speaker 1: So this is one of those moments where you're like, well, is this really happening? Now?
Speaker 4: I'm all bit and jaded and grown up. You know, I'm a middle aged man now. I guess maybe past middle ages. I don't even know when it is middle aged. You don't know when you're going to die, so you don't know in middle ages. So whatever, I'm living my life. But still, when I heard that Eric Dickerson was going to be on one of my my saddest moments as a sports fan as a child was when the Rams traded Eric Dickerson in the late nineteen eighties to the Indianapolis Colts.
Speaker 1: I was absolutely devastated. You can't do that. What is wrong with you? I mean, what's a shame on you? What are you doing?
Speaker 4: But it was nineteen eighty seven. I was a kid and Dickerson, I think I played a couple games with the Rams. There was that strike that Fuges strike season in nineteen eighty seven, and Dickerson was traded to the Indianapolis Colts. It was one of the largest trades in the history of the NFL, and I think still to this day it is a historically massive trade. But Eric Dickerson was great to work with. It was very nice and I don't know that he know knew my backstory. But that's the guy that still has the record most rushing yards in a single season in NFL history, two one hundred five yards. You talking about unbreakable records, even with an extra game. Most rushing yards in a season by a rookies got that record. Most rushing yards in a playoff game. Eric Dickerson put up two hundred and forty eight yards in a playoff game. He's a College Football Hall of Famer, He's a Pro Football Hall of Famer. And more importantly, he is now on my list of co hosts that I've done radio with. And it gets even more wacky. Eric Dickerson pointed out that he loved the hat that I was wearing as we did the show. I had my white and blue Brooklyn Dodgers hat where it's got the white background and the blue Bee just pops. It just absolutely pops. And Dickerson said he liked that. Hey, he wanted to get one of those hats. So this is very reminiscent. I know Alf and Bergdog will back me up on this of when I ran into the Great Steve Harvey, another one of my heroes, the Great Steve Harvey, game show host, Steve Harvey, America's game show host, in the parking lot at the a Heart Media building, the Premier Networks building, and he was walking in with his security guard and he pointed out the color of my car and said, I like that color.
Speaker 1: I liked that color of the automobile.
Speaker 4: And just like that, a bond was made, an absolute bond was made, for sure, for sure. Oh, let's have some foody fund we'll push back. I don't have too much time left, so I want to get some foody fun. And though it is Thanksgiving next week and KFC has announced they have Cajun deep fried turkey available now this is I believe only in California and in Washington State. Has KFC's jealous of Popeyes for a little while. Anyway, Popeyes has the Cajun Turkey, which is their version and KFC's turkey is fully cooked, heat and serve option. It's priced at eighty dollars. It is not available for online orders or delivery. It's only available for pickup. They have a turkey which can be purchased as part of a holiday meal for one hundred and ten dollars or a holiday feast for one hundred and twenty dollars. In it includes the turkey, the mashed potatoes, the family style gravy, the biscuits, the whole thing. That's all part of the package there at KFC. Now the Popeyes, which I have not had, but I'm not gonna lie. I'm considering the Popeyes option. I'm considering the Popeyes option. The Cajun style turkey's online available. Turkey's eleven to thirteen pounds on average. It's rubbed and infused with the signature Louisiana style seasonings for a zesty, bold flavor. And they say it serves eight to twelve people. That's what they claim, And that's one hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: And I've never.
Speaker 4: Cooked the turkey. I've done a lot of other things having cooked the turkey. We are actually hosting the Thanksgiving for the family. We're at the point now where all the old relatives have died and now we're up, you know, until we die, and then we got to pass the baton to somebody else. So and that's with my wife's family. There will be over, I like one cousin that will come over. And that's about it.
Speaker 1: McDonald celebrating the return of.
Speaker 4: The McRib with a whole lot of mcrib's sauce jugs. Because if there's one thing you need in your life, it is a giant container of McRib sauce. It's available for nineteen ninety nine online and sales actually begin in a few days, so it's not available. You want to bet this sells out right away the website. I'll give it to you right now. Write this down whole Lata mcribsauce dot com h w h O l E Latta mcribsauce dot com begins on November twenty fifth, ten am.
Speaker 1: Wall supplies last.
Speaker 4: And so the sandwich they're available accessible limited time McDonald's app. Should you miss miss out on the release, the McDonald's mcgrib sandwich still available through December third, so they say, so get a bunch of that McRib sauce going to the bathtub and just bathe in mccrib sauce.
Speaker 1: How fun would that be? You nasty person? You? How dare you?
Speaker 4: Del Taco, which is not all over the country's in the West. Mostly Del Taco is long new Chipotle carne asada steak burrito, and that's you know that sounds fine? I guess I mean, I'm I'm not anti Del talker. I like Del Taco, not that I eat it anymore, but I enjoy it. I used to eat it more.
Speaker 1: Than Taco Bell back in the day.
Speaker 4: Pizza It has released a new limited edition tomato wine alongside the return of the Triple Treat box. So these fast food restaurants over the years have figured out and I blame KFC for this. They were the ones that really benefited. They found out how to make these quick money grabs, like McDonald's with the McRib pizza. U it's got the tomato wine. It's brilliant, right, It's absolutely brilliant. You limited edition product, feign scarcity and you just knock it out of the park. You just absolutely knock it out of the park. I will get out on that. Don't forget full weekend of pods. Danny g will be with me back. He's producing this podcast, but he'll be back with me tomorrow tomorrow as he travels the land around to North.
Speaker 1: America with FSR.
Speaker 4: So we'll have Danny on the Saturday and Sunday pod and I'll be right back here. Don't forget Benny Versus the Penny all over the place.
Speaker 1: Check that out.
Speaker 4: You can watch Benny Versus the Penny available everywhere, unless it's not well. It is available in most places. Check that out on peacock where is where it is available everywhere, just have to pay for it. Have a wonderful rest of your Friday, Friday Friday, and we will catch you, hopefully tomorrow, but we'll catch.
Speaker 1: You next time.
Speaker 4: And as Danny G would say, later skater, I think I got that right right, And now what you say later skater?
Speaker 1: And then congratulations, all right, got a murder. I gotta go