Speaker 1: Hey, yo, friend Oz, what is up everybody? It is Leading Off right here on Fantasy Pros, brought to you by bet MGM, one of the leaders in US sports betting, one of the most extensive markets anywhere. You can sign up now using promo code leading Off and win one hundred and fifty dollars if your team gets a hit. Friends, it is not your friend, Oh Joey P it's your side friend O Chris Welsh and joining me my in this league. Brethren, it is mister Scott Bagman. Hello, mister Scott Bagman.
Speaker 2: What is going on? I'm ready to talk some baseball. Obviously, was out of town for the first couple of days here.
Speaker 1: Where were you? Where were you? Out of town?
Speaker 3: I was in Arizona.
Speaker 2: I was in your neck of the woods watching the Diamondbacks win opening Day and then lose three straight in embarrassing fashion. So it was a fun trip, but glad to be home and glad to be talking baseball with you here on Leading Off.
Speaker 1: And it was Bogman and myself together. We were actually at the Seth Beer infamous game, and I did do the Friday game unfortunately, where the Diamondbacks were the first team. I believe ever to be no hit through six innings in two straight games, which is a pretty awesome accomplishment that our team got to.
Speaker 2: See already setting records this year. So it's gonna be a fun year for sure.
Speaker 1: It will be well, it'll be a fun romp here over on the Fantas Pros leading off, No Joey today, and everybody I know, the Peanuts and Crackerjacks are very disappointed. They've got to be right. I don't know, but I do see some itl takeover a little bit, yeah, League, but yes, go cards. There is no Joe today. It is just us where we're going to talk about all the stuff that happened over the weekend. We're going to go through some props. We have got dfs, We've got some prop betting. It's really weird, kind of interesting time. I was on Bogman before we started the show, because we are stepping into like the back end of rotations on the first run through the season, so like where do you find your bets? But we've got awesome tools here at Fantasy Pros and then of course the home run leader board, which I want to say but maybe one person on this show did get their homer this weekend. I gotta tell you, I don't remember who Joe had if the Peanuts and Cracker Deacs, remember who Joe even took over the weekend. He took one guy for the whole weekend, So did im a.
Speaker 3: Lot if I remember, correct, I.
Speaker 1: Just don't remember. I just don't remember who he had. I just specifically remember who I had, and it absolutely hit. But let's get into all this stuff. Oh, how about the first headline? The chat is literally you know what? Hold on? Where was it? I just saw right here? Zach Welsh will have to wait to rub in the Buckston Homers to Joe. Uh No, I actually won't because I will start right now. The headline we have here, Is it too early for a Byron bucks and victory lab Bogman? Let me answer, no, it's not two Homers on Sunday three, the first three games. Here's the question to you, Boggs. Is it too early for me to victory lap over everybody?
Speaker 2: Of course it is because we are four games in, you know, so let's relax. But hey, I'll say this, Buckson is amazing. Buckson is an amazing player. He's so good. He's first level round talent in a fantasy draft, but he won't stay on the field. But for now, while he's on the field, enjoy it, take pleasure in it. He is awesome. He is starting the year off super super white hot, So you know I am.
Speaker 3: I'm here for it. I'm here to watch him go crazy.
Speaker 2: But also when he goes down for an extended period of time, I'll be here for that too.
Speaker 1: So you are incorrect in your answer simply because of what Wonky Penguin said right here, we have to take the victory lap while he's still out there. I agree.
Speaker 3: It sounds like that would make me exactly right in what I just said.
Speaker 1: Okay, but I'm just well, you mean not.
Speaker 3: The mean way of saying what I just said right there, that's the mean way.
Speaker 1: Well it's a correct but you said, no, it's it is too early, and it is not too early. Byron Buxton looks as locked in as he's ever looked before, and he's crushing the ball, and you know what, kind of like him today too. Maybe we'll talk about him a little bit later. So no, I don't believe it's too early there. I would say that there's always an argument for any of these type of guys. You could make the argument that it's a sell opportunity because he was a fourth round drafted talent. I've always I've said since day one, he is a first round talent. So if you can, you know, trade for peak value and you're a little bit concerned, do it. You know, this is a fantastic time. Will he kind of keep going? Yeah, sure, I think he'll keep going. The injury risk is always looming. If you can't stomach him getting hurt, then it's a great time to go and look out there and see if people are willing to see if there's nuts like me that are willing to buy on him.
Speaker 2: Even if you don't want to trade him right, especially because he's playing so well. At least dangle and see what kind of crazy offer you're gonna get, because no, people are are already impatient, already getting you know, dms and messages about some players that I like that have not taken off quite yet. So you know people are impatient. So see what you can get.
Speaker 1: At least, and if I play in the league with you, send me an offer. Send me an offer on Buckston. That's the only disappointment is I don't have bucks in any of my like dynasty leagues, which is but I mean, I got like the lads and the Acunas and stuff, but can take myself getting to Buckston. Here's another one. Carlos Redon in his Giants debut struck out twelve looking phuhhenomenal, dude.
Speaker 2: I mean, I am this is concerning because I have I am a zero shares.
Speaker 1: Oh without concerning.
Speaker 2: And I think I was also probably low man in his h you know, pre draft ranking on Fantasy pros.
Speaker 3: I just don't think he's gonna last.
Speaker 2: This is he is the picture Buxton to me, even worse historically than Buckston in terms of him being hurt.
Speaker 3: So the twelve strikeouts were awesome.
Speaker 2: When he's going, he's phenomenal a lot like Buxton, especially since last season.
Speaker 3: But he does scare me like this is another guy.
Speaker 2: If he puts together two, three, four good starts, I'm starting to look to ship him because he just never seemed to be able to make it to the end of the season. He didn't do it last year either, but I mean no zero acclamation time for college for Dawn just In and he's good to go, which was surprising and nice to see.
Speaker 1: I mean team context is like, this is something we talked about in the preseason. This is like a great place for him to be. I wanted him to be with the Giants, but it's a very different situation in my mind of injury prone pitchers versus injury prone players, and it feels like it's just a matter of time with the injury prone pitchers. So yeah, I would be I don't know if this is the game, to be honest with you, like it was one good game, but I'm not sure people are willing to pay like high prices. You know, something that you could always do in some leagues, Not saying that this would work, but the Brewers' pitchers did not look great, by the way, all three of them looked pretty horrid. Well, at least Burns and wood Woodrow specific would pretty horrigle.
Speaker 3: The Zra is like seventeen right now.
Speaker 1: You could always, you know, you get impatients in leagues and stuff. You could put a Carlos for Dawn after a twelve strikeout performance, and you could probably put an off route for all three of any of the three of those pictures, and maybe you can get something done. Not saying it will happen, but you could consider it no a Cinagard justin Verlander face off battle of the return injured pitchers. Cinnergard went five and two thirds, he gave up two hits, two walks, only had one I'm sorry. Sinnegard five and two thirds, two hits, two walks, only one strikeout, where Verlander went five one and run seven k's with three walks and Bog's. Verlander was piece of Pia's like dark horse or really pretty outspoken cy young potential winner of the year. Any takeaways from Verlander and Cinnegard going on, I mean, at least I would say my biggest takeaway I throw out to you is they both went five yes, which was like the biggest win regardless of any of the other stats.
Speaker 2: That's the absolute biggest thing is they both look healthy and ready to rock. And I think the biggest news wasn't even in the game. It was the Angels saying that Noah Kinderguard will have no innings limit at all this season, So already starting out going over five for a guy that was hurt most of the year last year is just a great It's fantastic news. And Verlander just looks like he's right back to the Verlander inspect there's no blip, there's no you know, recovery time or whatever. It looks like he's all ready to rock. So that is a great, great news and glad to see those guys look at least sharp going deep into games. C Indergard wasn't quite there with strikeouts, but I expect that to ramp back up pretty quick.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 1: I'm very encouraged by Verlander that, you know, the play was to draft him kind of earlier in drafts, when it came closer to the start of the draft season, you were paying a little bit of a higher cost. I wonder if you can still get in on it's not really a sub basement floor type of price, but you know, like that median price, you know, like outside the top seventy five or right at seventy five. That would be something I'm interested in, because once he strings a couple more of these along, it's it's not gonna be cost efficient anymore. If you're I'm a believer in Verlander, I mean, he's built to go full season long, regardless of coming off the injury. I think this is very encouraging. And then the last one on a big headlines. Hunter Green debuted, oh just throwing like a casual twenty one hundred plus mile per hour pitches in his debut Bogs.
Speaker 2: I mean something like that. To me, it just it just says to me, all right, well let's get five better guys in the rotation so this guy can be on the back end, right. Which is that crazy? That that's that's Chapman level. That was what Chapman looked like when he came in and started firing, because remember he initially came up as a starter, but obviously he has moved to that relief role with the Reds. By the way, yeah, with the Reds. Absolutely. I remember seeing him hit one hundred and four on the gun two field so.
Speaker 1: And I was like, I thought that was only for MLB the show.
Speaker 3: I know, I don't think that was fake.
Speaker 2: I was like, I saw it him like, well, I mean that gun's choose, but he's probably hitting one hundred and then you know it wasn't. He's just touching one hundred and four. So uh yeah, man, Hunter Green looks amazing. But you're you're the prospect guy. What do you see out of this first start here?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean the problem I still have at the end of the day. Is how the fastball straightens out. And it's actually very reminiscent of a role. This I could still see. I hate to say, I could still see a long term thing where he would go to a bullpen, But the Reds are in this kind of rebuild mode that it would make no sense. There's no reason, there's no reason they should push as hard as they can for as long as they can to continue him in the rotation, which I think he will. I personally like Lidolo a little bit more. And Lodolo, I believe, is debuting tomorrow on Tuesday, which are today It's money or Tuesday. I don't remember which one it is. You know, cross my fingers that I say. I like Lodola. He doesn't get lit for eight or something like that. But I think Lodolo is it's just a better pitcher. But Green has got nominal stuff. And he was pumping off twenty one hundred mile an hours, which is ridiculous. Speaking of some mphs. Here is a fun fact and this came from code of five one hundred and seventeen point nine miles per hour off the bat and it went four to sixty seven. This is their actual tweet. Vladimir Guerrero Junior has never hit a home run harder or farther during his MLB career than what he hit on Sunday one, seventeen point nine going four sixty seven. Bugs our boy, Vladdie Junior.
Speaker 2: How about some of those scores from yesterday's game, you know, looking like SEC scores yesterday. But yeah, lad with an absolute moonshot, you know, I mean, the dude, the dude's gonna hit one, like.
Speaker 3: Well over five hundred at some point here. I would you know what I want. I want to see Hunter Green versus Flat.
Speaker 2: That is what I want to see, to see how far that ball would go. It would look like I can remember when I mean the farthest home or anyone in the world has ever seen hit because the roof was closed, so we have no idea how far would actually go. But the pool hoolesoft lidge, That's what I want to see.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: And just an absolute moonshot and that was one of them yesterday. And it's just you know, we're four days into the year and Flat hits his longest career homer ever. Gonna be a fun, fun season. To watch flat gonna see a lot of him.
Speaker 1: Oh and you know who had him this weekend in the home run contest? Me? That was my guy, That was my homer.
Speaker 2: That was actually came back from vacation. We're gonna start, We're gonna start getting a new lead in here.
Speaker 1: So I just well, I don't have a lead. Actually we'll talk about that, but technically, I just want to point out as soon as I pick him, he hits it harder and farther than he's ever done. Ever. I just want to point is there a correlation?
Speaker 2: I mean, anyone has anyone ever tried to take you know, Vlad's accomplishments and make them their own more than the Welsh has.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe we buddies, maybe hanger ons. You're a hanger on and you never even like hung out with the guy at nine.
Speaker 1: I mean, I just want to say it might be the duties of this host chance say they never.
Speaker 3: Met him, but you know I probably have met him, right.
Speaker 1: I have a couple of times. Yeah, exactly. Here's some stats here. I didn't stay at my house, but I mean I would have led him if you need. Here's some stat heroes from the weekend. We were at this game. Sean and Iah went seven, no hit, walked one, seven strikeouts. I was audibly upset that Melviowne did it again, that he took another guy out for a no hitter. I just wanted to see it at that point. That was against our Diamondbacks, and as I mentioned before, second consecutive Padre starter to be removed on an active no hitter and the first time a team has been no hit through the first six innings and two straight games. What anoplish, awesome accomplishment. Verdonna, we talked about five with twelve ks, Kyle Gibson seven innings, only gave up two hits with ten strikeouts. Chris Bassett Gibbson, I know. Chris Bassett six with eight k's and three hits for the Mets. Dylan Cees eight five innings with eight k's, but he had three walks to give up one und run. Joe Muskrove against the Diamondbacks. That's gonna be a big play for you this Year's just go up against the Diamondbacks. He went six two and runs, five hits, eight strikeouts. Robbie Ray had five strikeouts in a win over the twins where he went seven and Max schers are six innings six K's three earned runs with a walk with a win over the Nationals. So of those pitchers, Bogman, what jumped out to you? But obviously besides we Donk's already talked about him.
Speaker 2: Right well, JN we already talked about But just how unimpressive I expect Sean Mania and Joe Musgrove to look in their next matchup. That's not against the Diamondbacks, because the Diamondbacks lineup is miserable right now. But like you said, that's gonna be something you can take advantage in DFS a season long years, all year long, you know, as long as the Dinebacks look as bad as they do. But I think the one one of these things is not like the other. Here wels right and Kyle Gibson is the one that is not like the rest of these guys. You know, if it's all do you Sean and I had seven no hit innings at some point in the year and got yanked, you would not be surprised. I don't think any of these other guys are really shocking. Sures is great, Musgrove has been great, Sees is an awesome strikeout guy. We expected Bassett to get better with his strikeouts in New York, but Kyle Gibson rolling out there and spending ten strikeouts on his first start makes me kind of go, we need to be spending some money or attention or we need to be spending something on Kyle Gibson here. So he is the absolute one that stands out to me here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's big, like a ton of strikeout guys in this margin. I agree with you. Gibson wasn't quite on that list, and he was kind of a back end drafted player for some Some might be able to treat him as like a streaming option. So that's a good Here's a good question by wonkey B. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just saw that who is the.
Speaker 1: Best team to stream against dbachs, Pirates or Orioles. And I think that is really tough because I would chalk it down to the Diamondbacks or Pirates. I would say pitching streaming, and that's obviously the question. I really like it against the Diamondbacks, but I think if you're going like full slate of hitters and pitchers, it's probably the Pirates. But strictly a picture against team I think the Diamondbacks right now especially, and that might change, like pirates now, but like Rojas isn't healthy and they don't have any rhythm they I mean, they've looked as worse as they've ever looked since I've seen them, So I would go that way. But if you're looking for a whole collection, I would say the Pirates.
Speaker 2: It's such a good question. But it correlates to what do you like better? You like food, oxygen, or water? Right, Like, you've got to have all of them, right, so you got it, you mix. You got to mix those three to survive. So those are definitely your basic ingredients of setting everything.
Speaker 1: The Orioles are like the food because like we could go without them for a little bit. The Diamondbacks are the water, and then the Pirates are probably the oxygen. So about two minutes for the Pirates, about a day for the Diamondbacks, in about a week for the orioles. So oxygen, water, food, that's a great correlation there. Bugs looking over it's stat hero hitters. How about mister steven one who is batting eight hundred with a one eight five seven ops. He has bett four sixty nine with an over thousand ops. In spring training he had a five for five day. Let's just stop there for a second and say, how interested are you and Stephen Kuwan? You know I am and TGFBI. I actually drafted him so I didn't have to play the waiver things.
Speaker 3: He took him in our AL only two, didn't you.
Speaker 1: I also took him in AL so I've got some shares of Stephen Quan. But look, yeah, let me get your take on where you are at with Stephen Kuan.
Speaker 2: Well, look, I you know, I think it's just as too early to panic about the guys that are hitting this well than the guys that aren't. But look, when you're having success, who cares what part of the year it is? Right Like, I get adding him in your DFS lineups because he's still cheap. I get adding him in deeper leagues as well, because he's hitting well and he's in one of those lineups where it's not like it's not like he's an injury replacement and someone's gonna come back and take a shop at some point. Right, the guy has an opportunity in Cleveland, So I mean I'm in. I'm in on buying it on Stephen Kuan and saying, because you know it's gonna be relatively cheap, and if he doesn't work out leon and he goes over twelve in his next twelve at bats, you just cut him and be done with him. So I'm absolutely all in on, you know, getting invested in Stephen Kwan a little bit here.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's a I don't think it's a decision between like being in to pick up. He was probably the biggest waiver pickup as our boy Pickles in there just pointed out that he didn't strike out in spring training. I mean, this is his mo though. The problem is, and I've likened him to Louis a Rise in that by the way, Louis Rise at a monster home in this week. But Luisa Rise is a high contact not a big strikeout, high contact on basish type of guy because he just doesn't swing at bad pitches. But he also doesn't provide a lot of other counting stats. My worry is Stephen Kwan is going to be in that same area. I think the best piece of advice is you put him out there him. You should put him out there in trade talks to see what people are willing to do at the end of the day, he's gonna make great contact, which might be a little bit better for points leagues, I suppose, or you know, if you can manage it in you know, really either any format. If you need a batting average help, that's gonna be his play. But where he differs from a Rise or Nick Madrigal, that's going to be the separating difference. But he's he's an amazing hitter. He's just not a lot of the other stuff, which makes him a little bit of fools gold sometimes in fantasy. A couple other hitters Anthony Rizzo two homers, three for ten over the weekend, six rbi, Saya Sazuki two for six with six RBI in his first homer. Andrew Vaughn had two bombs six rbi, going four for ten, Aeronado homer with five RBI, going five for eight, and Bragmant was four for ten with a homer and four rbi. All very good performance to say. Aw Zuki off to a pretty hot start as well. Bogs.
Speaker 2: Yes, Zuki with the bomb yesterday and just looking like he is easily adjusting to the big league game. So yeah, I mean, Aeronaudo super impressive already, I remember and the stands going. Dude, Aeron Odd was four for four today. Guy has been absolutely on fire.
Speaker 1: He saved me on like an opening day. He saved me on an opening day, prop bet By I said on the show, I said the one and a half total bases and he hit that bomb right at the bottom, so.
Speaker 3: That you're welcome for that. I conjured that homer out You did?
Speaker 1: You did at the bar. You were like, You're like, he just hit the homer.
Speaker 3: Let's heady, just go yard, Let's go.
Speaker 1: Some stat Zero's pictures. Jose Burrios could only go one third of an inning, giving him four earned runs, two walks, and a no decision a gets Arrangers. He looked awful. I Anderson two and two thirds, giving up five earned runs and he walked five well. Frankie Montes five innings, five earned runs, six k's and a loss, also giving up six hits with only one walk, which wasn't too bad. Three and one third for Hinjin Reu with six earned runs, two walks, four k's, no decision to gets arrangers, and Brandon Woodruff three and two thirds, seven earned runs, six hits, three walks, two strikeouts and a partridge in a pear tree. He was all the awful that you could possibly get from from those pictures. I know Brios is the one that's set up to both of us. Yes, awful. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was sitting in a sportsbook in Arizona watching him, and I'm like, he's not gonna get it out.
Speaker 3: They're pulling him. No, because there's no sound.
Speaker 2: I'm screaming at the television because I am heavily invested in Burrios. But look, I'm not hitting the panic button on any of these pictures. Not happening yet, We're not gonna do it.
Speaker 1: Is stat zeros from the weekend For hitters, Cedric Mullins only two for eleven with seven strikeouts. Bagman, you're a big Cedric Mullins guy. Is it too early to be worried?
Speaker 3: Yes? Of course.
Speaker 2: You want to be the guy on Twitter yelling at me about how Roby how bad Robbie Grossman.
Speaker 3: Is right now.
Speaker 1: I want to be that guy.
Speaker 3: We're four days in. Guys like, I'm just not worried.
Speaker 2: You know, sometimes these bad performances can lead to a season long struggles. But we're not gonna make four days a federal case yet, so uh, you know, unless they're serial bad, and they're bad all the.
Speaker 3: Way through the end of this week. No panic button yet.
Speaker 1: Also Peter two for fourteen, homer four RBI, which again they'll take Basalonzo, but hitting one forty three, Yeah, hitting the face reflective about his car accident's nuts. There's some young guys struggling as well. Julio Rodriguez ha started off really bad. One for twelve, six strikeouts, hitting sub one hundred seems to be a Mariner's type of rookie thing. Spencer Torkelsen oh for eight with six strikeouts, and maybe nobody is worse, even though he's not like a prospect anymore. He's a young dude. Joe Adell oh for six with four strikeouts, and Jeff Fletcher shared this tweet box that Joedell has seen thirty four pitches this year, seventeen of them have been breaking balls. He is oh for eight with six strikeouts, so I guess not oh for six, oh for eight. That is brutal and we are back to old school. Joe Adell struggling. And I don't know if you saw that throw where it was like he's gonna throw the home and he threw to the dugout over at first base. It's one of the worst thing I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 2: Home he's got the yips right now, looks like so, you know, let's he might be one of those spring training guys. There's plenty of those guys that are just crazy good in spring training. Whatever Arizona Weather does it for him, they get back to the regular slate and are terrible. Maybe he's one of those guys. So I hope not. I hope he gets right on track. But I ain't holding my breath zero shares jo Adell for me.
Speaker 1: That's pretty bad. Let's go take a look over at some bets. If you go to bettingpros dot com slash MLB props, they have got the prop cheat sheet, which you guys can check out. It's a very valuable tool. Takes their projections and it goes up against all of the books and it can tell you where the biggest differentials are as far as the props go. Today, I'm going to give you the top three pitcher and a hitter that are on the sheet, and then I'm gonna give you a couple that I like, and number one is actually Eliezer Hernandez strikeouts which are set at a very low three and a half over on DraftKings, and he's projected over five, so that is one of the top ones. You've got Dylan Bundy, which I don't actually particularly like this one because it's Dylan Bundy, but it's a lowcate marker at three and a half and that's over at bet MGM with a projected over five. And Taylor Hearn with the Rangers again three and a half. They're really being able to kind of target these guys at low strikeout totals, and that's the thing you can take advantage of early on three and a half projected just under five over on draft kings. Those are the top three pitchers, the top three hitters you've got. Who do you have? You have? Yeah, yeah, Connor Joe dude. I was about to say Joe Connor for some as I was going without Connor Joe.
Speaker 3: Let's you get when you have two first names? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, And how I copied this that didn't go on here. They've got total bases. He's projected this is the under actually he is projected under one and it's set at one and a half and it's actually a nice minus one twenty eight over in bet GM. That's a pretty nice one. You've got the under total bases on Tyron Taylor over at bet MGM, again projected under one. And they really love these. They've I've noticed they picked on Show Heyo Tani, Show Heyo Tani's total bases under one and a half because he is projected right under that one and a half minus one twenty five he's projected. I think at like, I don't even think they're projecting on the total bases on him. I think that's a dangerous one. Here are two that I like them. Alex would strikeouts over four and a half against Seattle. Seattle is currently tied for the eighth most strikeouts in baseball, and they're putting out guys like Julia Rodriguez, Jared Kelnick, johannil Swarz. The top of the lineup is a little bit risky as far as getting the k's, but on the back end it's good. So if you've got a pitcher like Alex Wood, who I think can go deep, I really really love this one and I will personally be making this. And you've got Mike Trout total bases over one and a half against eliaz Or Hernandez. Trout currently has two straight games with extra base hits. He's got three hits in four games. He has a double and then a homer from the day before. So I like Mike Trout total bases one and a half and I like Alex Wood four and a half. You like those box I do.
Speaker 2: I like the Mike Trout one specifically and the Alex Would one. I mean, you've been crushing those strikeout ones early in the years, so I would definitely take Welch's advice on those k ones.
Speaker 3: Those are the ones he's been rolling real well with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and oh man, I got brutalized yesterday. I hit every single one leading up until yesterday. And I took Trevor Rodgers at four and a half against the Giants and whammy.
Speaker 3: And whammy wam wam.
Speaker 2: Not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that did not work out well for me, unfortunately, because I think he ended at four and he had a little bit of a rough. It was a little bit of a rough go on that game, which was a bit disappointing. Let's jump over DFS slate bogs. You actually did our DFS slate and there's some I'm gonna just read off a couple and you just throw me a name or two that you like for DK. Some of the prices. You got Manoa at ten point two. You've got Alex Wood at nine point two, which I like up against Alex Wood up against San Diego. Reminding the strikeout numbers there, Suarez has got the Mets at eight point nine. Henoah's at Washington eight point six. I'll lead it there. What guys do you like as far as DK pitching wise.
Speaker 3: Swarez at eight point nine against the Mets.
Speaker 2: He's got a really good track record, you know, also very strong against Washington last year in a couple starts, and you know, just not a great lot of great PBB data against him. So those are probably my two favorite DK guys on this slate today.
Speaker 1: Over on FanDuel nine point nine for Manoa, Suarez nine point six. So you're gonna pay up more for Suarez over on FanDuel relatively compared to DK. He's nine point six, Alex Wood nine point two Monoa. You Knowah is eight point six. I gotta say, like, I'm probably pretty heavy Alex Wood today in San Diego. So I'm invested in those game stacks. You've got Philly. Philly is going up against Taiwan Walker. They put a big offense. Toronto going up against tay On, which there we'll talk about in the lineup Builders here in a second. And the Angels against Elias or Hernandez, even though that strikeout prop is like their number one. I like the offense up against ali iSER. So the lineup Builders is interesting because there are some big places. I'm gonna let you actually read them box you put these, but it's gonna show off Toronto and maybe the guy who's the play of the day and everything as well.
Speaker 2: Yes, real quick, just want to mention that Michael Lorenzen against these Marlins right here, five for thirty nine with a one forty seven average against him, So nice cheap play. You're looking for a cheap DFS guy. Schwarber five for ten with five bombs off Walker. Play today, play Schwarber everywhere is expensive, doesn't matter. Buxton three for three with a double and a homer versu flex and he's five point nine DK three point seven on FanDuel Alec Bohm, one of the few guys he's got a good track record against is Taiwan Walker four for ten a double and a homer is three point seven and two point eight, respectfully. Real Muteo three for eight with a bomb against Taiwan, four point six on DK, three point six on FanDuel Flad and Bashett both three for seven verse tai On Flat six point one and four point five to set five point four and four point three. Anthony Rendon four point three, three point one, six for ten, a double, two bombs against Illisier Hernandez, which is why I like to stack those angels. And Crawford six for fifteen with two doubles against Bundy. He is three point eight and two point six. So those are the guys I like to set your DFS lineup for the day.
Speaker 1: And ladies and gentlemen. Of course, last but not least, the Home Run Contest, which you guys can take part in over on the Fantasy Pros Discord. You guys got to come and check it out. You got to be a part of the premium, So if you sign up on premium you can get in. There's Pristine Auction. I think we're gonna have some winners in that from Pristine Auction. We'll be doing Joe will probably tell more about that. But if you sign up get premium, Mike Mayer has got a cool setup that's gonna track it and you can do your daily home run calls. The leaderboard currently there are eight people that have hit two dingers, that have two dingers. Lonmore Man four point four, I see as the top. We've also got I'm not gonna even go through all the names, but Terry, I see on there. There's eight people. I am on the board. I do not know if Joe is on the board. I do not. I'm gonna say he's not over the weekend. So no, so he is the board, not on the board. I'm on the board, he's not. That's a huge win. So Bagman, I'll let you go first. Who is your home run call of the day?
Speaker 3: Easy?
Speaker 2: Let's get a shore bomb five for ten with five homers, Easy, peasy, baby, let's get that six Schober, let's go.
Speaker 1: I don't care that he had two in one game. I don't care that he's had three so far. Today it's Byron Buxton day. I am back on it. I should have taken Buxton over the weekend. I would be the leader had I gone with my guy it's a great matchup today. I'm taking Byron buckson on the home run call. Who are you guys taking? Join up on the discord and you guys can join in the action and maybe you can get on the leader board and we're gonna start getting some separation as we go. Here again, Friendo's leading off is brought to you by bet MGM. You guys can use the promo code leading off and you guys can get hooked up. Use that promo code today, Bogman, we did great. I think you filled in for Joe. We didn't have all of his swagger or anything like that, but we did it.
Speaker 3: There. We Yeah, that's what we did it. I'll be back tomorrow with Joe.
Speaker 1: That's no, I will be back tomorrow and you are filling in for me on Friday.
Speaker 3: That's right, we're switching.
Speaker 1: I will be it will be Joe and myself tomorrow. You can find Bogman on Twitter at Bogan Sports, me on Twitter at is it the Welsh. Make sure you guys are subscribed to the YouTube channel so you don't miss any of the action. Get notified when the podcast is live. Obviously, the podcast version and this live streaming version but that's it. That's all we got for you. Fantastic start to the new week. Hopefully all your waivers worked out, Hopefully your home run calls are beautiful and go prop it up. You guys know where to find us. Until next time, friends, What is it was? Joe say? The story of the game goes on? I don't even know or Bogman, I'm Welsh. We're gonna get out of here though, Bye for now. Peace,