Speaker 1: It's time to catch a Cheater. Only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 2: Kaylee is on the phone today for to catch a Cheater, and today's a little different. Kaylee thinks that her stepdad might actually be cheating on her mom. So we'll see if we can catch him in a second. If he is, so, Kaylee, what's going on? Why do you think your stepdad's cheating?
Speaker 3: Oh? My goodness, you guys, I'm hoping I'm wrong. I'm hoping it's all my imagination. My dad, he's not my dad. He's my stepdad, but he's the only dad I've ever known, so he's my dad. He's been with my mom for like fifteen years now. They've always been happily married. I mean, you know, it seems like a good situation. I've never even thought about it twice, to be honest with you. But a couple of weeks ago, it was my birthday and we were all over there, you know, celebrating my birthday, and I you know, I bought one of my closest friends, Alicia, with me. I don't know. At one point during like the celebration, you know, there weren't a lot of people, like maybe fifteen to twenty people there. I kind of see you over in the corner, Alicia and my dad, Like it just seemed a little flirty. I get a little too intimate. And I love Alicia. She's one of my dearest friends. And she's a beautiful, beautiful girl, and she's very sweet, but she's also a little flirty and promiscuous.
Speaker 1: Okay, So.
Speaker 3: I was like, uh, red flag, let me just keep that in the back of my mind. Whatever, nothing, you know, nothing, I mean, everybody was there, wasn't any it wasn't anything crazy, but it just caught my attention.
Speaker 1: So then a couple of.
Speaker 3: Days later, her and I are hanging out, all of a sudden, her phone's kind of like blowing up with Jim, Jim Jim, and she's like, you know, giggling and answering real quick, and I'm like, the hell is Jim. She's like, no, just some guy I'm seeing whatever. Keep in mind, my stepfather's name is Jim.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: But I can't, Like I said, he's always been so great to my but to my mom, I just can't even imagine that he would. So I just need to be sure.
Speaker 1: I need you guys to tell me. But so she's been one of your best friends for a while though, right she is.
Speaker 3: And I adore her and I and I honestly have a lot of faith and trust.
Speaker 1: But so that that means she's also known Jim for a while too, right she has?
Speaker 3: Actually, yeah, she has, I mean since we were young.
Speaker 1: So there was never a thing that you felt between her and Jim like ever until now.
Speaker 3: No, Like I'm telling you, Jim has always been dedicated to my mom, like I've never even thought about There's never been. It was just that one little second, you know, sometimes your spidy senses go.
Speaker 1: Pick yeah, oh man, what an awkward sense. Well, that also means Jim like watched the other girl like grow. That's really that's also like your dad, have.
Speaker 4: You noticed anything with him?
Speaker 3: I mean he seems a little awkward around me. You know, I've seen him a couple of times since it happened. And again, I didn't bring it up because I was hoping to get some proof, and I feel like the only way I'll get proof is through you guys, you know, you know, like something anonymous like this where I'm not actually directly asking him, because if he lies to me, how am I going to know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so.
Speaker 3: He seems normal. I haven't, but he just seems a little around me, Like I can notice that he doesn't want to really talk too much totly to me. Are he kind of like I'm busy, I gotta go do something, or someone's calleing or any excuse to kind of which is unusual. He's usually very sweet with me, and you know, he's been like I said, he's just been an amazing perfect dad and that something that I don't know what to do.
Speaker 1: But he's still good with your mom though, right as.
Speaker 3: Far as I see it, Yeah, my mom hasn't said a word to me. We talk every day.
Speaker 1: We're very close.
Speaker 3: I obviously didn't say anything to her about it, but no, she hasn't said a word to me. I mean, he's been normal. Nobody said anything, at least as far as she's concerned. Then, I you know, I can't ask her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is so uncomfortable, Like this is hard. You have no because what do I do?
Speaker 3: Like if they are if they.
Speaker 4: Did, oh yeah, yeah, what do you do?
Speaker 1: I don't know?
Speaker 4: Maybe all right, well you told us what grocery store.
Speaker 2: He's a rewards card member at so we'll play a song come back, and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every month we choose one Awards Card member at random we gets free flowers delivered from our Florida department. We'll see if he sends those to your mom or to your friend. What's your friends name again?
Speaker 3: Her name is Alice?
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, all right, place, don't come back? Get your to catch cheeter next.
Speaker 2: Right in the middle of to catch a cheater if you're just joining us, Kaylee is on the phone, and Kaylee actually thinks that her stepdad might be cheating on her mom. So in a second, we're gonna call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a Rewards card member at and say that every single month, we choose one lucky Rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends those to Kaylee's mom or to someone else. And before we do that, Kaylee, why don't you refresh everybody's memory on your situation.
Speaker 3: So, my stepfather, who is for all intensive purposes, my father, because he's been my only father in my whole life, and he's a wonderful father. Was a little too slurty with my little bit.
Speaker 1: Fluty friends that description I love her like anyways, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you saw them, they looked flirty, and you think something might be going on because I've also had a text message right.
Speaker 3: Also, Yeah, I was with a couple times and I've seen some text message from a text messages from a Jim. Jim is my stepfather's name, and she kind of seems real happy to get them and answers real quickly, so, you know, I answer, He's like, oh, just some guys that I'm seeing. She kind of blows it off. So I don't know. I'm just curious, and I don't you know, I'm concerned. I don't want to ask her. I don't want to ask him because I wasn't to lie to me, and I feel like you guys, you know, will help me get to the truth.
Speaker 4: Okay, Now, what's your mom's name?
Speaker 3: My mom says Jennifer.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we're hoping that when we call him, he sends these flowers to the Jennifer.
Speaker 5: Yes, okay, here we go. You ready, Yes, Hello, Hi, this.
Speaker 2: Is corribal calling from I was looking for our Rewards card member named Jim.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, that's meet Jim.
Speaker 4: How are you? Please? Don't hang up.
Speaker 2: This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to tell you congratulations. You're this month's lucky winner.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, what did I win?
Speaker 2: Every single month we choose one Lucky Rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. It's our way of saying thank you for shopping. You've won thirty six long stin red roses, a box of candle or chocolate, and cards to be delivered to anybody.
Speaker 4: That you want. Okay, cool, here's how it works.
Speaker 2: I can get the information in just a matter of minutes over the phone. Um, okay, I got great. Do you know who you want to send them to now? Or do you need me to call you back?
Speaker 6: Send them to Alicia.
Speaker 7: Thank you for making me feel so young and.
Speaker 6: Take care of yourself.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, well, thank you very much. And guess now it's time for me to tell you that this is not the grocery store. My name is actually Jewbel from a radio show. It's called The Jewbel Show.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hi, I'm Nina, Hi, and I'm Victoria and.
Speaker 3: I'm your daughter, Dad, How can you do that?
Speaker 7: Really?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: What about mom?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 2: Hello Dad, I can't believe we do a segment called to Catch Cheeter and your daughter Kaylee is on the phone. She thought you might be messing around with her friend Alicia.
Speaker 3: Apparently, he is.
Speaker 6: I can't really do this.
Speaker 1: What she did this?
Speaker 3: What did you do?
Speaker 6: Dad?
Speaker 3: I mean, really, Alicia, you know you were the kids.
Speaker 7: For for the sake, I mean, I don't know what she's saying.
Speaker 6: I mean, yeah, we I mean nothing has happened between us, but yeah, I was. I was talking to her. I mean I shouldn't have. I know your mom would probably kill me, but I don't know. If she started talking to me, and.
Speaker 7: I guess she made me feel a certain way that you know, she made me feel like attractive again and watched and it just, I don't know, it kind of triggered me and I just started talking to her.
Speaker 6: I think it was inappropriate, but I mean, nothing happened.
Speaker 7: I just was talking to her.
Speaker 6: She was telling me about this guy that she was with, and yeah, I kind of gave her an ear to just spill her story too, and a shoulder.
Speaker 7: To cry on.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, I don't think I did anything wrong. I didn't touched her, nothing happened and there was no It was just talking.
Speaker 7: We just was texting. We never hung out or anything like that.
Speaker 3: I just texting with her and texting with another woman. Do you think mom would agree with that?
Speaker 6: I mean, you're acting like I was sending her.
Speaker 1: Something, were you? Of course?
Speaker 3: Not all right? You know what, dadson'd you seem to be like? You know, I don't know if she's swimming around here or not. Kind of getting to the point, let me text Killy directly right now and tell her that you finally told me the truth and see what she has to say to that.
Speaker 6: WHOA, Yeah, it's not necessary and already, Since if you're doing nothing wrong, Jim, why would you care if she texted her friend. I'm sure she's going to blow it out of proportion and be dramatic about it and everything.
Speaker 3: Tell me, oh, I didn't know how to tell you, is her reply to my text. I didn't know how to tell you.
Speaker 6: Out of proportion?
Speaker 7: You're being dramatic, mother, my dearest friend.
Speaker 3: How am I being dramatic? How was that bunch? How should I take that? You can be my sister's stepmom did know that's.
Speaker 7: Not that's not what it was.
Speaker 4: I mean, okay, who's your mom?
Speaker 3: You're me because one of us is telling my mother.
Speaker 1: She she says, it only happened twice?
Speaker 3: What only happened twice? Oh my god?
Speaker 6: Why are you talking to her about this?
Speaker 3: That's the problem here? Really?
Speaker 1: Well, why don't you just tell her that she doesn't have to talk to Alicia?
Speaker 4: Well, it's none of her business. Well you're cheating on your wife with your daughter's friend.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm not seeing my daughter.
Speaker 3: My daughter to stay out of it. Let me tellt mom. And I think see she thinks I should say out of it. She might let me see, your mom has to stay about this.
Speaker 2: I have to go.
Speaker 4: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Wall read thee her mom has to say about and wait, you should Bubble.
Speaker 4: She's answering back to me a second he hung up. Kaylee, Oh my.
Speaker 3: Mom's answering that I can't She doesn't answer. I mean, she's answering, but I can't see what she said yet.
Speaker 1: You're really telling her right now?
Speaker 3: What am I? What?
Speaker 1: Am I like that?
Speaker 3: Marble?
Speaker 4: Have you go talk to your mom now?
Speaker 3: I'm at her house? Oh my, I can't believe I thought I thought it was going to be like, oh no, we're just something. I don't even know what I expected.
Speaker 4: But well, you did your mom a favor.
Speaker 1: Well that's nasty.
Speaker 3: Years they were together, fifteen years. This is.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry, especially I'm not surprised with her.
Speaker 4: But yeah, good luck, Kaylee, let us know if you need nail but anything.
Speaker 3: Okay, thanks guys, I'm going to my mom right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, the Jewel Shows to catch a Cheater