Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Jetty and He Armstrong and Eddy.
Speaker 1: Some big beautiful bill passed overnight, the House version. We can tell you a little bit later what's in that and what's not it's I mean, we lean fiscal conservative, so it's a horror to us, but it might be the best you can do. Unfortunately, the Jake Tapper Biden cover up thing continues to have layers to it that are both horrifying and interesting and.
Speaker 2: A bunch of other stuff. So stick around and amusing.
Speaker 3: I mean Jake Tapper thinking he would be hailed as the great unveiler of truths and instead being mocked as a blind idiot. No offense are uncited listeners, but a guy who's blind to the obvious. I mean, good lord, that's that's I've enjoyed that.
Speaker 1: Oh, we gotta get to we got to get the ditty update, which I look forward to because Katie's been following that, and there's been some interesting things happened the last several days and we haven't talked about it.
Speaker 3: Let's squeeze that in this hour. Also coming up this hour a campus Madness update. Uh And and I'm thinking maybe we I mentioned mimetic thinking and how trying to fit in can so twist our thoughts. Maybe we talk about that during the Armstrong and Getty One More Thing podcast, which we will record later on today.
Speaker 2: Because then I can swear.
Speaker 3: Uh So, here are a handful of non political stories that I found interesting and intriguing, and I hope you do too. What if the leading or damn near the leading guy in AI excuse me, cough break and this is Joe, the guy without the whooping cough. What if the head guy from open Ai, Sam Altman of chat GPT fame, got together with one of the most important designers in Apple's history.
Speaker 2: That would be a labradoodle that is happening.
Speaker 3: Open Ai chief Sam Altman gave his staff a preview yesterday of the devices he is developing to build with the former Apple designer Joni or Johnny Ive and laying out plans to ship one hundred million AI companions that he hopes will become a part of everyday life. Something small enough you can slip it in your Pocket's not gonna be wearable. It's not gonna be glasses, but said that the two of them have clicked.
Speaker 2: I mean, like Jagger and Richard's another thing to carry around.
Speaker 3: Or will it be a substitute for all the things you're carrying around? Jack and Altman suggested that the six point five billion dollar acquisition of this guy in his startup could add a trillion dollars in value to open AI. Now he's a cheerleader. Yesterday, they've got some device that.
Speaker 2: They are crazy excited about.
Speaker 1: Yesterday, I'm listening to a podcast and somehow the whole Neville Chamberlain appeasing Hitler thing came up, talking about Ukraine and Pootin and everything, and I thought, I need to know more about that.
Speaker 2: I go to chat GPT.
Speaker 1: I said, what's the best book on Neville Chamberlain and appeasement. It gave me the most thorough breakdown of like five different books and who likes them and what reasons and what directions it leans and stuff like that. I can't imagine unless I knew a college professor who that was their expertise being able to get a better answer. You could have never gotten that from Google. I mean, I'm blown away by what I can get out of AI for answering questions.
Speaker 3: Oh great, final note, These guys say that this is not going to be another screen.
Speaker 2: We want to wean people from screens.
Speaker 3: Wiener so so, I don't know how that works. Oh, speaking of Wieners, he says, Look, I'm a grown man, I'm a bit of a wordsmith. But when I have a transition that good, I can't pass it up.
Speaker 2: That was good. It's my inner child. Speaking of Wieners. A high school female.
Speaker 3: Athlete Ah did something very courageous the other day. She didn't let coming in second to a male born dude transgender competitor. It's a dude preventer from standing in the top spot at the podium during the stack. In the state track and field meet in Calunicornia. Of course, this sixteen year old Reese Hogan was crowned runner up in the triple jump at the CIF Southern Section finals on Saturday. Despite setting a new personal record for herself and beating all of the girls, she lost first place to a dude who beat everybody else by like four feet.
Speaker 2: Or something like that.
Speaker 1: How does the crowd not go nuts? How are the parents not like screaming so loud? They can't have the ceremony. I would be as a dad.
Speaker 2: This is ridiculous. What are we doing? I would be screaming.
Speaker 3: I think some people hesitate because they don't want to target the confused adolescent boy who is convinced he's a girl.
Speaker 2: I don't think that way of handling it is working.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would agree, But so anyway, they went to take the pictures and junior trans athlete, it's a boy. Just say boy, this person of Jerupe Valley who won titles in the girl's long jump and triple jump. Congratulations, sir, well done. Post with competitors to take pictures on the podium. But as the athletes cleared off, Ms Hogan sees the moment, walked to the first place spot, smiled and posed proudly for a picture as the girl who actually won.
Speaker 1: I would like to know how the crowd reacted during this cheering with great lust and happiness.
Speaker 3: Not a huge crowd, but the folks there who saw that was happening, by the way, I understand. Yeah, the fella who who quote unquote won the race, as everybody's up there taking the official pictures, holding up a number one to make it extra galling.
Speaker 1: Again, it's tough to attack a child who is clearly got an emotional slash mental problem and a wiener.
Speaker 2: That's correct, hence my transition.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Riley Gaines pays a praised Reesse Hogan on social media, saying this is the way. Congrats to Reese Hogan, the real champ. When the boy got off the podium, she assumed a rightful spot as champion, and the crowd erupts with applause.
Speaker 2: That's a good way. That's that's a good way.
Speaker 1: To handle it and better than my way of shrieking at the top of your lungs. That should become the standard. You do the little ceremony. It's mostly quiet because the freaking insane adults who go through with this and feel like they need to You people are insane.
Speaker 2: Do you realize how crazy you are? Anyway?
Speaker 3: Cruel to girls too. You're cruel to women and girls. Oh and you're what's more cruel. But after this should become the standard. After the insane adults run the thing.
Speaker 1: The second place girl always gets to the top of the podium and then the crowd goes wild.
Speaker 2: That would be perfect point of contention.
Speaker 3: She's the first place girl anyway, right, I know what you mean exactly. Finally, one more blanking note that'll make you want to ball up your fists and throw dogs with somebody. Miss Hogan was a number of high school girls athletes in California who protested at the Section prelimbs by wearing protect Girls sports shirts.
Speaker 2: That's all it said.
Speaker 3: The shirts were opposed by officials who allegedly made Hogan and others remove them if they wanted to compete in the postseason.
Speaker 2: Track mate, where are the parents making it bigger noise out of this?
Speaker 3: And I get why the gals go ahead and compete because they can say officially, I got second place, but the first place was transgender. Can I have a scholarship to your university?
Speaker 2: Please? And the coaches say, oh, one of those? Okay.
Speaker 3: So I get why they go ahead and compete, but I would love to see more boycott.
Speaker 1: And I shouldn't be so flippant. I mean, I am a parent of a high school kid. It would be a tough decision because you think, Okay, am I gonna make this about me in the political issue? Or I'm gonna let or am I gonna let my daughter have her one chance?
Speaker 2: Ever? In her life to compete in this high school track meet.
Speaker 1: And blah blah blah, without making it all about me, which it would turn into if I start, you know, throwing a fit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So one final story back to tech Beat. Do we have theme music Michael for tech Beat? Probably not, so I forgot I was gonna do these two stories back to.
Speaker 1: That's one of your greatest It's one of your greatest evers screen Wieners, Please.
Speaker 2: Welcome to tech Meet.
Speaker 3: So finally, the Chicago Sun Times had a big piece, uh with a great summer reading list. Summer Reading Lists twenty five suggested reading Tidewater by Isabelle Alenda, among other titles, a multi generational saga set in a coastal town where magical realism meets environmental activism on his first climate fiction novel, and explorers that one family confronts rising sea levels while uncovering long buried secrets. Don't get hung up on that it also reading It. Also suggests reading The Last Algorithm by Andy Weir, another science driven thriller by the author of The Martian. This time, the story follows a programmer who discovers that in AI system has developed consciousness blah, blah blah. Here's the hang up. It's not the hang up you think it is. Here's the hang up.
Speaker 2: Neither of these books exist.
Speaker 3: Ooh, and many of the books on the list either don't exist or were written by other authors than the one they are attributed to. They used AI to generate the list, and it did the hallusah nation thing.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah, wow.
Speaker 1: You could generate the book in a second if you wanted to. Hey, AI, write a book with this title, title with this theme, and it would write it for you.
Speaker 3: But that'd be a good cover up because the guy who composed composed this, the editor or whatever is apologizing and saying, I do use AI for backgrounds, but I always check the material first. This time I did, and I can't believe I missed it. It's obvious. No excuses on me, one hundred percent. I'm completely embarrassed, which is a good hell. The guy came clean, but you're right, that's all he had to do. Wait a minute, quick, quick, write a book called Tidewater by Isabella Linda.
Speaker 2: Here's the plot.
Speaker 1: It reminds me of one of my kids when they were little, who for some reason had this thing where instead of ever saying I don't know, would come up with an answer like they thought they had to. Oh yeah and uh, and would like ever get some answer, and then I would figure out what what?
Speaker 2: Why did Why did you just say I don't know, I don't know. I thought you needed an answer. What Let's just say, it's a real failing to say you don't know. Yeah, and that's what AI does. It is like a little kid, Yeah, you're right. All that stuff we mentioned earlier, including a ditty update we got this hour.
Speaker 4: I hope you can stay here, Barmstrong Ngetty Well, there were parts of AR fifteen serial numbers taken off. There was a bag of bullets near a guard shack of some sort. There were forty five millimeter handguns as well. I think their premise of this is that, as a part of their overall rico and enterprise, that violence was a status quo, that violence was par for the chorus, and therefore these were instruments of that violence, to suggest that people who were in the presence of, or were aware of this person's power and their statue, stature and their dynamic, that violence was not only expected, but could in fact be accomplished through these really lethal means.
Speaker 1: That's a little bit from the Diddy trial, which has been going on all week long and we haven't really talked much about because there's so much other stuff happening. Katie Green, who has been following it somewhat, what have we missed over the last several days, Katie?
Speaker 5: All right, Well, a couple of days ago, an exotic dancer who goes by the punisher.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hello, he wait a minute, I have been a bad boy.
Speaker 5: And he dresses like it too. He's got the face mask.
Speaker 2: It's a dude. Yes, I don't need.
Speaker 5: That, says The first time he was hired to enact a sexy scene for Cassie Ventura and Diddy, he didn't recognize Ditty because did he was naked but only wearing a muslim face covering.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: He also testified that Ditty would throw condoms and cash down as he ordered Cassie and the escort during FREAKOFS to do explicit things, and he would yell, I like this s and he would chuck cash and condoms at them.
Speaker 2: Well, it's good to be appreciated at your work, you know. Boy. That's the sort of like very.
Speaker 1: Base human instincts gone awry. Like Kings of Old sort of crap right there. Yeah, it's clegula, Yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: And the reporter just mentioned this a bit. But juror's got to look at a lot of evidence. Guns, sex, toys, stripper shoes, drugs, and of course so much baby oil. I'm not sure what stripper shoes have to do with anything. I mean, you don't expect strippers to walk around barefooted in New York City. He had improve a criminal enterprise. He had like a closet of his own supply for women who came over that may not have.
Speaker 2: Been wearing the proper shoe attire. To change into hot footwear is.
Speaker 1: Not a crime, as Joe keeps pointing out, you got to get down to the whole, you know, racketeering and trafficking and various things like that that he's being accused of, which you.
Speaker 3: Know, part of a rico charge though, is showing organized you know a body of people who are trying to accomplish a purpose.
Speaker 1: And so I get these are at least six inch tall. Nobody's warring these to work?
Speaker 2: What is this? Wearing those would be a crime? Painful, That's all I can make. You're not walking around in him you're prone problem.
Speaker 5: We might get to the organized crime part with Kid Cuddy, who's testifying right now, which I'll tell you about in just a second. But there was one more note coming from Ditty's former employee, George Kaplan. He was telling jurors about how he would set up the hotel rooms for Ditty prior to the freak Offs. So he would book the rooms under the name Frank Black, which he said was a reference to Biggie Small's, and then Kaplan would pack Combs's bag for the hotel stays, which clothing, speakers, candles, liquor, drugs, baby oil, and astroglide. And then he would collect Comb's belongings after the freak Offs and try to make sure that the room was somewhat put back into acceptable shape.
Speaker 2: Well, baby oil and astroglide. You got to be careful.
Speaker 3: You might wind right out a window or something square out like a watermelon seed.
Speaker 5: His former employee Kathlin also testified that one time he brought Ditty two half gallons of water and Diddy exploded on him because he wanted one full gallon of water, not two half gallons.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw something yesterday about him throwing a fit because they didn't have his favorite brand of ketchup at this hotel in London.
Speaker 5: Yeah, seems he's pretty That's pretty much right up his alley. And then to today's Kid cut he's on the stand. He's telling jurors that cops came to respond to his home break in. In December of twenty eleven, after Cassie had been Ventura had called him and said, did he found out about us? And he said that he was surprised that anything would happen because he didn't think that Cassie.
Speaker 2: Was dealing with Diddy anymore.
Speaker 5: He said that when did he found out about Cassie and Cuddy?
Speaker 2: She gave him?
Speaker 5: Did or she gave Diddy Kid Cutty's address, whoa yeah? And then and then she told Kid Cutty she didn't know what Diddy might do, So Kid Cutty and Cassie went to a hotel, Diddy goes to Kid Cutty's house.
Speaker 2: Oh, I would have been scared to death. So it was. It was kind of.
Speaker 5: Weird because Cassie gave Diddy the address knowing that there there was ill intentions going on there.
Speaker 2: So there's all kinds of craziness that could be going on. There in my.
Speaker 3: Experience, yeah, exactly. And nobody deserves the things that happened to her. Certainly, no, but it's entirely possible this young woman really lacked judgment in a lot of different ways.
Speaker 1: Or liked the man she was in love with being jealous. I've seen that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a weird thing.
Speaker 5: But anyway, So while Cassie was with Kid Cutty, she was on the phone with Ditty's assistant, who said, Diddy is in your house.
Speaker 1: Cuddy had to be worried he was going to die a torturous death.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're in a gun battle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Holy campus madness update coming up. Don't miss it, stay with us.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 6: Administrators in Pennsylvania are investigating how a kindergartener was able to hand out jello shots to his classmates, The outraged principle saying, we don't tolerate that kind of behavior here at Kamala Harris Elementary School.
Speaker 2: That's you know, that's funny.
Speaker 3: I was at a gathering last night of Esteemed a gentleman and buddy of mine brought up the whole So it's pretty much known now that she's a drunk. Huh, And I said yeah, I don't. I think that's just he said. Of course I watched Gutfelds, so yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it's I don't think it's real. I don't think she's a drunk.
Speaker 3: Do you think she might be? Yeah, I have no idea, though, well everybody might be, I mean, fair enough. And the other thing that happened at this Esteemed gathering was that somebody brought up the new Netflix Hunting Bin Laden documentary for that coming up. Yeah, okay, great, so it looks really interesting anyway. Speaking of school, as Greg Guttfeldt was, it's a campus madness update.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, there's so much madness. What happened there? Madness? You had.
Speaker 3: Got a handful of stories about the stage of our college CAMPI, all of which range from trouble to completely delusional and probably ought to be shut down.
Speaker 2: Our theme open for.
Speaker 1: Campus madness is is the song they play when you and on one scream.
Speaker 2: Yes, we spared no effort nor expense.
Speaker 3: See what AI can do, Michael, no offense anyway, So a headful stories about our nation's Camphi Northwestern University, where I thought I might like to go.
Speaker 2: Then I found out what it would cost.
Speaker 1: Speaking of ah and you should have taken the loan, not paid it back, and waited for the government to bail you out, You moron.
Speaker 2: Well, this is a good point anyway.
Speaker 3: The Midwest University, which has not gotten as much scrutiny as some of the Northeastern elites but is starting to get more and more, has ramped up its lobbying efforts in the face of anti Semitism investigations from the Trump administration in Congress, with expenditures last year ballooning to a whopping seven hundred and fifty seven thousand dollars in lobbying by university, almost as much as Columbian Harvard combined. The amount combining in house and outside spending March more than a fivefold increase from the same period last year. And they point out that many p people could have been put through school for free for that amount of money. But yeah, the big colleges are now spending tremendous amounts of money to lobby I thought this was just interesting. This is an outrage exactly, Well, I guess it is. Generally if you're.
Speaker 2: Having a conversation with me, it ends up with outrage.
Speaker 3: But the Wall Street Journal with a really interesting piece It starts at Western Illinois University, which I'm familiar with, having grown up in the great state of Illinois, which has now gone to hell. It's all about how your second tier universities are bleeding students. They're shutting down dorms and departments and cutting budgets, and the towns around them are dying too. Why well, the biggies, like the University of Illinois where I went, is now getting more and more applicants all the time, while the second tier schools are are are going away. And again, the most of the articles about how it's killing the towns around them. And there are various opinions expressed in this piece. It's very long and it's interesting. But my takeaway and if I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but I don't think I am. Since college, well, okay, back when like Western Illinois University had full enrollment, you would go there, you would learn all sorts of stuff, and you'd have Western Illinois on your diploma instead of a more auspicious university. But then when you went out into the real world, you knew college stuff, plenty of it. Now that you don't learn a damn thing, And I'm leaving you out technical education folks, engineers and math people. But now that in a liberal arts situation, especially, you don't study, They don't teach ais doing the work. The only thing that matters is the name on the diploma and the networking opportunities it offers. Wow, So why would I go to Western Illinois?
Speaker 2: That's interesting?
Speaker 1: So when the knowledge mattered more, I went to like a fourth yer school, But like when the non mattered more, you didn't care as much about the name. I've never lived in a world where it mattered where I went to school, So I don't know what that's like.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've been in radio my whole life. But h.
Speaker 1: But now that the only thing you have is where you went. That's the only reason you paid. The entire amount of money you paid was one so you could spend another four years not working and have fun and to have that name on your diploma you got.
Speaker 2: You know, it makes sense you would choose why would you pay?
Speaker 1: You know, I'm just throwing random numbers out, but why would you go eighty thousand dollars in debt for something that does you zero good? As opposed to one hundred and eighty thousand dollars in debt for something that does you some good, right or you know, pick your numbers. But one more example. At the University of Tennessee Knoxville, the state's flagship school, enrollment jumped thirty percent in a eight year period ending in twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: S I hate that thirty percent.
Speaker 3: At Tennessee's hen regional state colleges, it fell a combined three percent over that same period.
Speaker 2: Idios states, same thing.
Speaker 1: It makes logical sense. I hate that, that's true. I hate going further down the road of making a big deal of where you went to school. I just don't think it's good for anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here's an econmist at Ohio University who studies higher education. He says, more of them, more of the students are aiming for prestigious universities, believing those diplomas will.
Speaker 2: Get them better jobs.
Speaker 3: Quote, it's a flight to quality, he said, No, it's not. It's a flight to name. Yeah, and the and you know it's it. Maybe it's irrational, but if you see somebody from your alma mater, you got three job applicants, and you see somebody from your alma mater, you have a little hell oh wow, they're fighting a line, I too, looking forward to talking to them. Hey to hang out at Cam's bar. And is that taco store still open? You know, it's just maybe it's dumb, but if you have those big name universities, it opens stores like crazy.
Speaker 2: I'll bet though.
Speaker 1: The problem is everything such a lagging indicator with this stuff. It is starting to happen that more and more companies aren't requiring a college degree because you know, reality bats last, and they found that the college degree didn't really prove anything, so why.
Speaker 2: Would they exclude people that don't have a college degree.
Speaker 1: Eventually companies will figure out that this university over that university didn't really mean anything.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, sooner or later, Yeah, you'd hope. Anyway, I'm going to skip over. One of the radical lunatics arrested during the latest invasion of Columbia University was a Bloomberg journalist whose social media is full of vicious anti Semitic stuff and he's just a crank.
Speaker 2: I'm going to skip that.
Speaker 3: Chris Ruffo with a great interview with a Harvard researcher, spent twenty five years at harv twenty three years at Harvard Headline. The university is totally corrupted and still discriminating based on race and ideology in its faculty. They have changed some of the names and softened some of the stuff. But Chris asks in your observation, as Harvard continued to engage in discrimin discriminatory admissions and hiring, this guy whose name is Hack says, Yes, of course, there's endless evidence at Harvard and student admissions and faculty and staff hiring that people are in effect sorted via a left wing segregation filter, competing primarily against others of the same race and sometimes gender. And he goes on in some detail. But as I've told you one hundred times.
Speaker 2: They're pulling a veil over what they're doing. They're still doing it. This can't be said enough.
Speaker 1: The universities that invented the concept of privilege and lectured you about it, which I've always thought was BS.
Speaker 2: Engage in it more than you ever have in your life. Yes, yeah, actively.
Speaker 3: And then finally, and I rushed through stuff because I wanted to make sure we left time for this. Some of the students arrested for storming a Columbia University library recently.
Speaker 2: What were they doing? What were they studying?
Speaker 3: Well, before Isaiah de Castro Nash was arrested for storming library. The philosophy undergraduate dabbled in poetry. The primordial trauma of exist poetry.
Speaker 2: Let's hang on that for a bit.
Speaker 3: Death. Let me read it to you. Trust me, let me get through this. Let me read you the poem. The primordial trauma of existence is the death and rot of God. The corpse of God, the corpse of death, the corpse of time, the corpse of the fallus.
Speaker 2: That's the penace.
Speaker 3: The corpse of God is the corpse of the decaying fallus.
Speaker 2: What do you plan to do well? I dabble in poetry? Okay?
Speaker 6: Next?
Speaker 3: Nash was just one of a bevy of avant garde writers, artists, and eccentrics arrested for storming Butler Library last week. A Washington Free Beacon revere of online records found roughly eighty radicals storm the bookstore, did the vandalism, etc. One arrested student, Ridwan Or Raman, wants you on your knees. Raman a Muslim Bangladeshi, first generation American born in Portland. How perfect is that It's in the second year of her Master of Fine Arts at Columbia. One of her pieces the Ivy League University showcased in twenty twenty four. Points of Contact or who Are You on Your Hands for? Left Little to the imagination, featuring a low hanging self portrait of her body clad in black latex just to posed with a series of glazed black tiles made of porcelain.
Speaker 2: There you go, even without the ridiculous poetry or the painting.
Speaker 1: We have way way too many people that think they can dabble in poetry or art or whatever and hang out at college and then go out into the world and make a living.
Speaker 2: It's just we're a decade in society.
Speaker 3: She goes into descriptions of how she wants people to be on their hands and knees taking in her art.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: While she prefers making people look down, her fellow arrestee and aeis Robledo Morillo prefers having them look up. Mario, a Columbia College student in the Earth Institute Department. Oh, they're doing good work there at the Earth Institute, serves as a special event and tech coordinator for the Columbia Circus Collective, the university's first and only student led organization dedicated to circus art?
Speaker 2: What hold on circus art?
Speaker 3: Yes, she is a sophomore at Columbia studying climate and sustainability. She's been obsessed with aerial rope since she was sixteen.
Speaker 2: How's you? There's doing? Jack? Pretty good?
Speaker 3: He's at college studying the environment and circus art. Oh good, Climate and sustainability. Then there's Miriam von Hamme, a self described white abolitionist dyke who holds a Bachelor of Arts in Sexuality, Gender and Queer Studies from Portland State University.
Speaker 2: So do I can you?
Speaker 3: Can you imagine if she applied for anything A lots of doors, lots of doors?
Speaker 1: What's the difference in her knowledge about anything between her and me? And I never took a class in it, That's what I'd like to know.
Speaker 3: In factical well you you couldn't recite the uh tru the magical incantations of her cult anyway. So she's a graduate student with Columbia's University Center for the Study of Netsnicity and Race.
Speaker 1: You're right, you're right her employer and you see that on the resume, like.
Speaker 2: Oh my, you get on the phone, You've got to lock all the doors. I'm going to try to figure out how to get her out of here. But we've got to lock the doors, she says.
Speaker 3: She's a white abolitionist dyke who holds a Bachelor of Arts and Sexuality, Gender and Queer Studies from get this Portland State, call.
Speaker 2: Our lawyers, lock the doors. I'm gonna try to get her out of here.
Speaker 3: Her public writings come with all the requisite trimmings, such as an academic pedigree one would aspire. Such an academic pedigree would inspire quote. This is from some of her extremely learned writings. Hegemonic Christianity functions as a colonial religion that is weaponized to reify itself in the maintenance of white supremacy and heteropatriarchy. True, I find much political unity in underscoring the connections between liberation theology movements and the struggle for prison industrial complex abolition.
Speaker 2: Didn't see that, come a digita words.
Speaker 3: Both do both demand the end of the world as we know it and are sustained by generating utopian imagination from the margins in the service of present liberation struggles. Can I get an amen and Gabriela, how many adults are involved in that scam who go along with that not their head like that all is some sort of meaningful anything good Lord. And then there's this gal who went through the whole ethnic Studies, white Depression, systemic racism thing, but the problem with it was the courses could be traumatic for students of color, and she doesn't believe the university was activists enough.
Speaker 2: I'm an employer, and I asked that other person.
Speaker 1: That that long diet tribe you just had there, and say, do you know how to do Excel? Because I'm looking for somebody who knows how to use Excel? Do you or don't you? You don't okay.
Speaker 3: Next then there's this guy who describes himself as a warrior monk Okay, I have a great Halloween.
Speaker 2: What is that costume?
Speaker 3: Anyway? And has been pointed out a disproportionate number of these people arrested at all these things identify as they them.
Speaker 2: Of course, great Netflix documentary coming out we'll tell you about, among other things on the way where at war we will find those who did it and we'll bring them to justice.
Speaker 1: Co for Black chief of counter terrorism said, if you'll let me do it, I'll have flies walking on their eyeballs in six weeks.
Speaker 2: So that's what I'm talking about there.
Speaker 1: So that's from the new Netflix documentary American Man Hunt Osama bin Laden, and we have in real life had a number of people who say it's a plus grade, super fantastic.
Speaker 2: Here's a little more from the trailer and we can discuss. You had branches of all kind of everywhere.
Speaker 4: The London basically franchised himself.
Speaker 2: They had a strongholding tour Bora. That's where the intelligence said that they had retreated to. It's just the time to come in with massive force and endless time. Ben Luden got away.
Speaker 1: Every one of them that escaped the country was a potential pilot to fly another airline.
Speaker 2: Into a building and then here's this compound. Oh my god, we may have found him.
Speaker 5: The President said, nobody else in our government is to know about this.
Speaker 2: My team's going to the most important mission in modern history.
Speaker 1: Is the moment when everything you've planned to get Ben Loden is on the line in the next twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: And that's when all hell broke us soon.
Speaker 1: I'm particularly interested in and always have been, on the how bin Laden escaped.
Speaker 2: And then from the Cora Bora in particular. Yeah, and then to all those years to find him.
Speaker 1: I want to know if it was just an a lack if we had gone as aggressives I as we could like that. Kopher Black, who features is featured in many of the books I've read about this, The whole all have flies walking on their eyeballs in six weeks.
Speaker 2: If he was held back to an extent or what?
Speaker 3: Hmm, Yeah, I don't know. That's all kind of misty in the time it's past. But yeah, I've heard it's very good. Can't wait to watch it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do we have that in us if we get attacked by China or whatever?
Speaker 2: To do?
Speaker 1: What to not be so concerns learned about this or that that.
Speaker 2: The guy who attacked you get gets away for instance.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't. I don't know that we were. I'd have to watch it again, Like I say, I don't, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, well I'll watch it first and then i'll comment.
Speaker 1: That's my that's my take on it so far and everything I've read over the history over the history of it. My take is on it, we pulled, we pulled our punches, we pulled back a little. Don't want to you know, upset the Afghans or the pakistanis or whatever, just a little too much, a little cultural belligery. We should have just done whatever the hell we had to do it again him. And this is what happens if you mess with the United States. Lots of bad things happen. You don't want anybody even near you who does something bad in the United States. That's why Russia does it, That's why China does it.
Speaker 3: And when we're done, we're done, all right as you are, don't worry. You got nothing else to fear from us. But by god, you do it again, you're gonna get more of it, right, sure, yeah, kind of the anti Biden uh doctrine. Biden famously the only no vote to go in and get laden.
Speaker 2: Wow. I wonder if that's in the documentary. But it is, Oh, it is, It absolutely is.
Speaker 3: I was talking to some guys about that last night.
Speaker 2: What a stain on your legacy? His whole legacy is a stain.
Speaker 3: You're right, It's one big, gross stain. It's a stain on a stain. It's a blot on a stain on a stain. It's like a hotel bedroom after Hunter Biden left. It's just nothing. But if he was partying with Diddy, yeah, if you missed.
Speaker 1: His segment of the show gets the podcast Armstrong and Getty on to their Strong and Getty