Speaker 1: Your execution on the Donkey of the day is something to go to you.
Speaker 2: The reason he gave me donkey other day and I deserve that you need to know what you need to tell them? I am you tell them it's time for Donkey of the day. It's a read. But you're so good at charlamage.
Speaker 3: You only wants charlamage to.
Speaker 1: Man solomame?
Speaker 3: Who do you give a dusky the other day?
Speaker 4: So now, uh well, sexy red Donkey of to day for Wednesday, January what's the day? Twenty fourth goes to Eli Ruggalado Okay. Eli is a pastor for a Colorado based online church and he is accused of pocketing one point three million through a crypto currency fraud scheme. And the reason he said you had the finesse his flock was because the Lord told him to. You realize that that the Lord wants you.
Speaker 3: To give generously human night, nice.
Speaker 4: Doll stop athroom question, Stop asking questions, y'all don't listen to me, because I got a list for this man raised nearly three point two million dollars and one point three went in his pocket and he didn't deny it. I know, y'all don't believe me. So let's hear directly from the path to police.
Speaker 1: Kitlyn and I are being charged in a civil charge for basically selling millions of dollars worth of cryptocurrency that is deemed worthless by the state. So the charges are that Kitlyn and I pocketed one point three million dollars, and I just want to come out and say that those charges are true. So there's been one point three million dollars that's been taken out of I think it was a total three point four million. But out of that one point three, half a million dollars went to the I R S and a few hundred thousand dollars went to a Homer model that the Lord told us to do. So how this whole thing started as the Lord told us in twenty one to walk away from our marketing company, and then he took us into the cryptocurrency. It was a different cryptocurrency. Next quin time, well, as money is coming in, we would be sewing it. And at first it was one hundreds of dollars and thousands of dollars, then tens of thousands of dollars. When it would come in, we tidally sell. More money would come in and so we were just always under impression that God was going to provide, that the source was never ending, that God was doing a new thing, and that we had nothing to worry about. What we're praying for and what we're believing for still is that God is going to do a miracle.
Speaker 2: Love, have mercy.
Speaker 4: Why do we act like Satan don't have a kingdom too? I grew up Jehovah witness. I had the yellow Book of Bible Stories with the red writing on it, and in that book they had Bible stories, and there it's quite a few times when Satan spoke to people in those stories. Okay, spoke to even to God and the Eden. Okay, women really haven't trusted anyone since then. That's where it started. Women not listening and women not trusting men started right then. And now, okay, that's actually where all of our trust issues started. He got her and Adam in future generations and humans in trouble, all because she listened to Satan, even though God already told him what not to do.
Speaker 2: Lord, have mercy. See that's how God works.
Speaker 4: God only gonna tell you once because once it's all God needs. Okay, you heard what God said, eat from all the trees you want.
Speaker 2: In the garden except that one, and Eve gonna reply, huh, if you're high, you can hell.
Speaker 4: Okay, you heard Satan talking through that damn snake though, all right, what's the other two times Satan spoke spoke to God when he was when he was accusing job, okay, and to Jesus when he was tempting him in the wilderness.
Speaker 2: I'm sure there's other accounts, but I am not Bishop TD.
Speaker 4: Jakes are Torre Roberts are Queen Sarah Jake Robins dropping the clues bombs for the Roberts.
Speaker 2: Okay to Jake Roberts family, the first Family of Faith.
Speaker 4: You can listen Ah the Sarah Jake Roberts podcast, the Woman of All podcasts on the Black Effect.
Speaker 2: iHeart Radio podcast network.
Speaker 4: But all I know is Satan got a kingdom too, and he be talking to folks, and some of us, like Elirah Galado, are stupid enough to listen. I think we need to stop saying God works in mysterious ways. There really is no mystery about God in God's way. Now, I do agree we don't know where a blessing may be coming from, but I do know God would not be telling anyone the seller cryptocurrency with no clear exit. Okay, this is how I know God be sending most of y'all prayer as this man folder. If God made man in his image according to his likeness, then I am one hundred percent sure God is sick of us.
Speaker 2: Okay, how could she not be? All right?
Speaker 4: Y'all was out here thanking God for PPP loans, knowing y'all lied to get them. Y'all out here giving God all the credit for Satan's work. God didn't tell his pastor the seller cryptocurrency with no clear exit. That was his free will and Satan talking to him. Now, let me give you a little background on pastor Eli Rigaldo. He was twenty two when he served his first prison sentence for boosting cars. Nothing wrong with that, people grow and evolved every day, be but his faith called him to be a pastor twenty years ago, so he started preaching online only for Victorious Grace Church, where he and his wife are listed as the only two employees. Okay, he has no cryptocurrency or exchange background, but yet he said divine inspiration. God called him the lunch i in dx coin and Kingdom Wealth exchange. He said, the Lord bought this crypto currency to him and told him take this to my people for a wealth transfer. And through advertising at his church and other churches he found through other pastors, from June twenty twenty two to April twenty.
Speaker 2: Twenty three, he raised three point two million dollars. Lord, have mercy.
Speaker 4: I don't like faith based marketing, all right, Stop getting over on people and blaming it on God. This man was telling his flock to invest and expect a miracle. Told him to wait for God's plan. Now eli ricaldo. Wasn't just getting over on his flock with crypto. He did his traditional way too. By traditional, I mean he would tell investors to tithe and so the causes helping widows and offers, but the money went into their own pockets. I know y'all say God forgives, but how many of y'all out there for giving the people who donet lied about you? Okay, you may forgive, but you don't forget. So even if God forgives you, I don't think nothing you pray for or asked for from that point gets top priority. You got a bad tread to report with the God you can't get approved with bad credit?
Speaker 2: What makes y'all think God is.
Speaker 4: Going to approve anything you add for when you got bad credit with the Creator because you've been lying on him. But let me mind my business because I'm not sure how my application to Heaven look at these, So let me get back to work on mind. Eli, his wife, and his three companies are charged with securities fraud, unlicensed broken deal activity, selling unready to securities, and imposition of constructive trust.
Speaker 2: And in his comments. In his comments right now on.
Speaker 4: YouTube, Eli has dozens of people continuing to reassure him that God will turn the situation around. There's a quote I love in a reference to Know It that says, sometimes faith.
Speaker 2: Will make you look stupid until it starts to ring.
Speaker 4: When I see y'all in this man's comments telling him that God will turn this situation around, it makes me want to shorten that quote and simply say, sometimes faith will make you look stupid. Please get past the Eli Rogaldo to figure see her. Matter of fact, let rem me mag get past the Eli Rugaldo Rugardado the biggest he huh.
Speaker 2: Hee ha he ha, you stupid mother? Are you dumb? All right?
Speaker 4: Well, thank you for that, donkey, today, sir, Yes, indeed, now when we come back, Vivic Ramswami vec Baveck for Veke Bveck for Veake Ramaswami, vike Rama Swami will be joining us.
Speaker 2: He was running for president but dropped out recently.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was up here when he was running. But he's a private citizen there, that's right, and we're gonna talk to him when we come back, So don't move. It's to Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning. The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Donkey of Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull Lamb is soft.
Speaker 2: Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you ever injured, go to Michael to bull dot com. That's Michael to bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.