Speaker 1: Elvie Duran in the Morning show.
Speaker 2: Here's one of our world famous phone pranksan Elvis Duran phone tab. This phone tab is just weird.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you right now, if someone called you and said they had just broken into your house, how would you feel that they had a conversation with you? It started talking about the stuff in your house, what they stole, and then they even left something there they wanted to retrieve. Would you hang up on them or would you I don't think this lady's going to do that? In this phone tap, Wait till you hear the conversation Danielle the burglar has with Angela. Her daughter Christine emailed and said mom always leaves the garage unlocked, so our burglar got in.
Speaker 4: Let's see what happens.
Speaker 5: Hello is this Angela?
Speaker 4: Hey Angela, listen, I was at your house this afternoon, and I think I left the stove on, So I just wanted to let you.
Speaker 5: Know you were at my house.
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter who I am. Just want you to know that I'm just doing a nice thing for you. I was at your house this afternoon and I left the stove on while I was there, and I want to look well, you left the garage door open, so I figured I was allowed to.
Speaker 5: Come in the garage door open, the garage.
Speaker 4: Doing well, it was open when I got there.
Speaker 5: Well, who is it?
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter who I am? All I want?
Speaker 5: Are you talking about? It doesn't matter who it.
Speaker 4: Is, It doesn't matter. I was taking what I.
Speaker 5: Wanted, taking what you wanted.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want to thank you for the big screen TV and the Thomas Kincad painting. I appreciate it. And actually I think I might have even left the remote control, So if you can leave that in the mailbox for me, i'd appreciate it.
Speaker 5: You can kiss my ass. Lady.
Speaker 4: Why would you be stupid and leave your garage door open? It doesn't matter who I am. I'm just being a concern burglar to tell you that I left on the stove.
Speaker 5: There's something wrong with you, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: No, I'm not up. You left your freaking garage door open.
Speaker 5: I see it. Go take the whole house, all right. I don't want to put it on your back and take it after you need it more than me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I gotta tell you, not that many things in that house that I want, and not a lot there's.
Speaker 5: Not a lot too much. I'm looking. I'll get you start looking.
Speaker 4: Are you invited me back in?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 4: That's really sweet. Are you got any pearls or any like expensive diamond jewelry?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I got my diamond engagement ring in my jewelry box. Why don't you take that too?
Speaker 4: Well, tell me exactly where it's located so that I don't have.
Speaker 5: To go tell you. The dog will tell you. Yeah, the shepherds.
Speaker 4: The dog is outside. The dog forget.
Speaker 5: About it now, the dog don't go outside.
Speaker 4: Well, the dog wasn't there when I was there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, go back and look for I don't need to go look for it.
Speaker 4: My partner he actually left his Saint Christopher necklace. I think he dropped it at your house. So do me a favor. If you find it, I will trade you You're Thomas Kinkaid for the Saint Christopher necklace because it means a lot to my partner.
Speaker 5: Oh it does, does it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Person? How's that?
Speaker 4: How are you going to give it to me in person? You don't even know where I am.
Speaker 5: Come and I'll meet you.
Speaker 4: I know where you live, you don't know where I live. Whatever, I'm the one who got the stuff.
Speaker 1: Tell us she's got to give it back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you hear my partner in the background.
Speaker 5: He want me to kiss my ass.
Speaker 4: She said it, kiss her ass.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'll kiss her bed, I'll kiss her furniture.
Speaker 4: He'll go over there and kiss your bed, kiss your furniture. If you don't watch, you can kiss.
Speaker 5: Whatever you want.
Speaker 1: That's say Christopher's important to me.
Speaker 5: My partner, get it.
Speaker 4: He'll ran like your house.
Speaker 5: Come and get it, Come and get it.
Speaker 1: We're trying to be neat here, lady, we're trying to be considered.
Speaker 5: Call me lady.
Speaker 4: He'll call you what he wants to call you.
Speaker 5: And you can kiss my.
Speaker 1: Hey, I saw your picture in the house. I ain't kissing nothing like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I wouldn't kiss you either.
Speaker 4: Oh, please you. He's a hearty you have no.
Speaker 1: Can't be worse than yours.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: All we're trying to do is be nice. We don't want to ransack the place again, So just tell us where it is.
Speaker 5: Don't do whatever you got do Okay, what makes your hat?
Speaker 1: Hey, and what's that picture that girl in the who's that girl in the pictures? All of the house? Who Is that s that your daughter?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What about what happened to horrid birth?
Speaker 5: You can kiss?
Speaker 1: Hey, it's her name, Christine? Is that her name?
Speaker 5: I don't have a picture of my daughter in the house.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's really nice of you. You don't really love your family, do you.
Speaker 5: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 4: Well, guess what, your daughter, Christine loves you. You're on the radio. You just got phone.
Speaker 5: Taf Yeah, you don't kidding me. I'm on, I'm on the radio. Person like this. Oh my gosh, oh my god, Christine, I'll kill you. Oh I'm not persing on the TV. I billieves it out, didn't you.
Speaker 2: Elvis Durant's phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded we permission granted by all participants. The Elvis Duran phone tably on Elvis Duran in the morning show. You're in new Elvis Duran phone tab weekday mornings