Speaker 1: How much did that playoff game, facing this defense once already when you got out there tonight, how much did it feel like, you know, you weren't overwhelmed it all by the speed and whatever the Cowboys threw at you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I think it did help for sure. Just watching the film and just our scheme going into this game, the mindset going into this game, I just felt like it was it was just better overall for myself, you know, you know the last game, just the pass rush where we were at in the season, and it was a great defense. They were you know, solid and what they did. You know, I don't know if that maybe got me off edge a little bit or what. But this game, you know, just the mindset going into it, knowing what I'm looking at. I know I've played this defense before. You know, it helped for sure. But you know, the play calls were great. Guys made plays all around me. Defense was great. So it wasn't just me.
Speaker 3: So on the fleet licker, obviously, George's is wide open to that make it any more difficult for you just knowing that I just can't miss this. Are those passes sometimes more difficult than.
Speaker 4: The tit windows?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they can be just you sometimes can overthink it, you know, do I put it on them, do I lead it in downfield or what? So I think in that case, I was about to get hit, So it was actually nice knowing that I just got to get the ball to George. You know, I'm about to take a hit. So George did a great job the whole The play was great. Play was a great draw up. We're excited we got to finally call it. So it was good.
Speaker 5: Obviously a pretty good offensive proof here.
Speaker 4: Any other point in your football career where you felt distancing with an offense that you guys can do almost anything.
Speaker 2: To do with. Man, Yeah, I don't know if I've ever felt, you know, like feeling this good just with the offense and everything as a whole. I can't really think of the time. There's there's some good games. You know, you played back to back to back games in college, but you know, right now, yeah, it feels like everyone's just on a mission. Man, Like the mindset is right where it needs to. Everyone so detailed in what they do. The play calls are great. So it's like all I gotta do is go out there, do my job and and that's it. And just play ball. So obviously we feel good where we're at, but there's still areas we can still get better at.
Speaker 4: So you were on and you almost had to resist calling too many passes, which kind is different for him. I think, did you feel like you were on very start of this game?
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, he was doing a good job as calm plays where I could just you know, take a quick drop, get the ball out, get into a rhythm, and you know, so obviously for me, I'm always like, yeah, I'm willing to throw every down, but you know, just in terms of having a balance offense, run the ball, that's what we have to do. And so yeah, I felt good early on. I actually felt like, you know, I missed a couple of throws just with BA, some opportunity balls early on that I wish I had back, But outside of that, got into a rhythm and we were able to roll.
Speaker 4: So yeah, significance of this is big picture in terms of beating I mean, everybody thinks it's Dallas, Philadelphia and San Francisco in the NFC. You just beat them by the biggest margin ever in the.
Speaker 3: In the rivalry.
Speaker 4: What's the significance of that dominating Full size of ball winning big on scoreboards.
Speaker 2: I mean, honestly, we're just taking one day at a time, one game at a time. We're not trying to get caught up with what people are saying or how other teams are looking. It's a it's a week by week kind of thing for us. You know, it's any given, any given Sunday, you know, you come out, another team is ready to roll. They're gonna give you, give you your best shot. So it's not just a given that these are going to be the teams at the end. So we know that we have a lot of you know, I feel like experience and and veterans to be able to say that ain't that ain't true. So we gotta, you know, just keep our heads down and continue to work. And uh, it's football, man, anything can happen. So we're just we're leaving it at that.
Speaker 5: Half maybe half joking Thursday, you know, George catch. But I mean, is it nice that you know, guys like George are gonna be like ticked off, you know, or open when they have one catch for nine yards? I mean, it doesn't just help you as a quarterback with a lot of drama like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean like we said before, you know, this team doesn't have you know, any ego. Everyone wants to win. You know, I feel like everyone knows that they're good, and so it's gonna be just a matter of time with their game. You know, this this game George had, you know, the touchdowns, he had opportunities, but still Debo b a Christian. Everyone's able to contribute JJ and so you know their time comes and so they know that. But at the end of the day, we put winning first. That's what we want to do. And you know, there's no you know, selfish times where you know, guys are coming up to me saying, hey, man, I'm open, you got to throw it to me or anything like that. So I'm very lucky and fortunate for that, and just keep keep it rolling.
Speaker 3: Before that, you lock out the noise about what other people are saying out side of the building.
Speaker 2: And Nick was just in here and said, he thinks you're playing like one of the best quarterback in the league.
Speaker 4: So how does it feel to hear that from your teammate.
Speaker 2: Especially a team like Yeah, you know, it means a lot obviously, but you know, for me, I'm not trying to get caught up and what other people are saying. You know, there's still stuff on film where I can get better. And you know, Kyle's real with me about that, Greasey is real about it. All the quarterbacks in the room were like, man, that we hold ourselves to a standard, and so that's what we're trying to strive for. And so that's where I'm at with that. I want to continue to just keep building these guys up around me and you know, just keep winning.
Speaker 4: So you said the beginningble in the playoff game, was there a measure that this is an element of this that was more important to.
Speaker 1: Make sure that you kind of I can find what you said one of your tougher games this week, like motivations from that.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, obviously watching the film from last year, it's like, man, I want to be better. You know that's really every game. But you know, going back to last year, it's like, all right, I'm gonna play a lot of the same guys on defense, a lot of the like really the same scheme, and so how you know, from my self, you know, sort of cann of, it's another challenge for me, you know, you know with this scheme, I want to be better than I was last time. But was that my my only motivation and my only you know goal this week? No, man, I was just doing what I was asked. Knew that the game would come to me over time. You just got to get into a rhythm. Hit the open guys, you know, do my part as a quarterback. Don't try to force stuff and be a superhero. And that's that. So learned from the game last year, moved on and just played this week.
Speaker 5: You see things from defenses that you hadn't seen before.
Speaker 3: You know, are you still seeing that you.
Speaker 1: Know things for the first time or maybe times that the defenses try to surprise you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like you know the defense, you know, going into the game, they'll have their base scheme and whatnot, and then you know, they always there's always a couple of switch ups within every single team that they tried to do. Dallas, you know, did a couple you know, two high shells tonight, more than I think they've done on film. And so for us, it's like, you know, you get you go into a game thinking they're gonna do this, but obviously got some stuff schemed up as well that we have to be ready for. So that's something that we talk you know about on the sideline and adjusting. Kyle does a good job with you know, adjusting some plays and stuff for that. So that's how we go about it.
Speaker 5: What goes go through your mind when the coach fools you, you said, hey, you did a great job.
Speaker 1: That's it for to day.
Speaker 4: What happens if what's sitting in your mind after that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and obviously it feels good just to know that we're up big and whatnot and all right, like we're gonna put in another quarterback, you know, to finish out the game and stuff. So yeah, it feels good. But at the same time, man, like that was this week. You know, you gotta get ready for next week. The minute you get caught up and thinking that you're doing all great and stuff, you can get humbled real quick. So it's where I'm at. You gotta get ready for the brownsive line job. Yeah, yeah, the O line did a great job. Hugged them all after the game, and they're the real dudes. They get all they should get all the glory, man, So that then the same possible. Thanks guys,