Speaker 1: Wind Down with Janet Kramer and I'm Heeart Radio Podcast.
Speaker 2: Okay, Happy New Year, Happy New Year. And I know we had an episode, but we had recorded it before the New Year. Oh that's one of those where it's so hard for me because I'm like, we can't really say anything.
Speaker 1: Let's just be real, Happy new Year, New Year. How's your New yearly started off? You know fine? I feel I feel like usually that Monday, it's like, yes, everyone's back to school, we're back to work, we're back. It hasn't felt as that this year. Have you do you feel that?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm the most and I you don't worry your email's coming. But the amount of people that I said, hey, just checking in, Hey, just like you know, Austin and I are working on something like hey, Austin, we gotta you know, it's I'm I'm you know. And then I'm texting you know, Brian Hurtlinger and I had a big old call. So it's like I'm so ready to be like back in it, but my acting industry is not so slow.
Speaker 1: Well it's interesting because I'm usually so excited to get back too, but I feel like, no, like it, no one's there yet, No no one's there yet for some reason. It's like they take off.
Speaker 2: Two weeks before Christmas, and then they take off essentially a week after that after year, and then they shut down again for someday. And I'm just like, can can anybody do any work? Because high, yeah, I would like to work.
Speaker 1: Well that it's felt Yeah, it's felt like a slower like back to the new year work wise, and yeah all the things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but no, I was that annoying. Annoying Usually I don't. And it's funny because Alan wallwas book I'll text him on Monday, so no Tuesday, like because people you know, you want to wait the day. But now I'm like, no, you're getting a text for me on Monday.
Speaker 1: I haven't gotten anything for me.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't even stand by. I'm making my list of all crings that we have to check in on. I love it, but I just I was. I was very much like, hey, you know, because a lot of people not a lot of people, but I had a couple of producers reach out because they saw the my Netflix movie and the you know, the Top five and so which again I have.
Speaker 1: That was insane. That was like for it was a couple of weeks. Yeah, that was wild, wild.
Speaker 2: And when I went two and then three and then two and then you know, it was it was insane how there was life after lifetime really with that. Yeah, you know, yeah, so that was that was crazy and I love glad everyone loved it. But it's just funny because there's been a few producers that I have texted with in the past and I'm like, hey, you know, because I always want to keep in contact, so I'm like, hey, when's our next thing.
Speaker 1: I just am that annoying person.
Speaker 2: But you have to be top of mind for people absolutely, because there's so many people out there that want a job. So I'm like, I gotta i gotta be on the you know, on the you know, top of their mind. So of course I've checked in with them, but then when that movie came, they're like, oh, hey, we should really get something. I'm like, I've been second but now it's so that was interesting to me.
Speaker 1: I thought that was kind of fun. That's fun to see how that Yeah, I know, so we'll see. But so that was cool.
Speaker 2: But yeah, No, I started Monday off with like, I'm like, I'm going my treadmill is broken.
Speaker 1: So yeah, went for a run. It's been beautiful. It has, but today today it feels a little Maybe that's what it is because today's just Tuesday, right, Yeah, Today's only Tuesday. We just started. So maybe Monday just didn't feel like the Monday I thought it would be, and then today's kind of gloomy. Yeah, but I was at the doctors with my kids, you know how you do, like all the like you know, all the appointments for the year, like all the checkups, all the things. So I know it's just yeah, but how's your new year. It's all good, though, I mean, it's been good.
Speaker 2: We did our vision boards the other night. I saw that it was so cute. Jase still was just trying to understand the concept a bit, but it was it was super cute. We actually, so I have a.
Speaker 1: Dream, and you know, I have a dream that you know me.
Speaker 2: I love water and I love lakes, and so I've really wanted a lake house for I mean forever. I grew up on a lake, right, So that's just like in my Michigan DNA is to be by water and a lake. So I'm like, let's go manifest, let's go look at some properties or whatever and just speaking of Jace, he was so cute because we took them with us obviously because we want them to feel part of it and excite, you know, get them excited too for the potential that maybe that would happen. And so we had a list of like ten to twelve showings, one of which we had canceled because the guy was like, there's a foundation issue. So I'm like out, you know, uh, and so, but we would rate, so the second we would get back in the car, we would rate, you know, what the house was or whatever. So like I'd been like, I'd give it like a six, and then we say what we like and we don't like, but Jace's rating like he didn't understand the rating scales.
Speaker 1: So like the house that we all loved, he's.
Speaker 2: Like four and we're like, buddy, why, like we all gave it a nine. So but yeah, our vision boards it was you know, it was it was super cute. But that was really fun. And then oh, Starbucks delivery, Thanks honey, did you get one for Catherine?
Speaker 1: It's alan You're forgiven Starbucks order the same as ours. Now I don't do oat milk, what do you do? Just regular regular? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yes, but anyway, so vision boards was super fun and then it just I'm I'm I'm actually I'm feeling excited.
Speaker 1: Good. Were they excited about the possibility of a house, Yes, they were. That's fun.
Speaker 2: But it was again hard for me to under So they're like, so we were moving. We're like, no, no, no, like this would just be we would just go maybe on the weekends. They're like, so then when we'd keep our house And I'm like, yes, but again, like this is just a dream, and we're just.
Speaker 1: What do you mean two houses?
Speaker 2: Understand we're envisioned, and then you know, we had to kind of set their expectations too sure, because it's like, all right, guys, this is a lake house, the cabin, it's you know. And but they they were there for it. They loved it, they loved the idea, and so it's it was really fun to kind of dream that up.
Speaker 1: And so TVD so, okay, let me know we've got a place to go.
Speaker 2: Well, we we texted our neighbor because our neighbor also has a place on the same lake, and they said, hey, our neighbor's putting their house up for sale. Problem is we're in a really we have to stay under a certain other to I don't, you know, I don't want to stress about money.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: At the same time, I'm like, I want to have some fun with it right too, and I want to make memories. But apparently, like I didn't know this, on a lake, you got to have the right depth of water or you're not going to have good resale. So the house that we really like isn't the best depth of water. But our neighbor just sent to us his property and we just saw it this morning, and I think it's it's right in the right so you could our neighbor's neighbor.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh fun, uh huh, so that you know, we'd have someone that could like check on it. Yeah. But it's I mean it's tiny, tiny, tiny is it that everybody?
Speaker 2: Uh we're gonna I mean it's one of those where you don't have any side tables in a bed, you know.
Speaker 1: But it's okay, who cares about that? Cares? That's my thing.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I when you go to a lake house like I envision because like one of the houses that I loved, and Alan was like Jana, it's looks like and this is I don't want to get hate for this, but I know. But he goes, this looks like a trailer house in a mountain, and I go and I love it. Yeah, I think it's amazing. I'm like, you don't understand. I grew up with this, Like I'm like, look at, you know, my grandma's house on the lake. I'm like, I don't want. We walked into this one house and they're like the realtors like, oh, this is bread. Knew because I was like, it's boring and it has zero character and I don't like it.
Speaker 1: Like it's I don't want. What do you think it's funny? I do. I think that's funny just in general. I mean it's cool. I just feel like I would be like, oh, it's new, great, and you're like, it has no character. I love that about you.
Speaker 2: It had like, I mean, all new cat. I was like, this is so boring, it's like our house on a lake. I want give me rough like and the realtor looks at me like I was crazy. He goes, You're you're just throwing me for a loop. I go, well, what did you think? He goes, I didn't expect you for an old soul? And I said on a lake. Give me an old household like I want cozy and I want just like yeah, I don't want it to look new, yeah, or pretty honestly okay, because you can make it pretty bone the balls on a lake is for sure. All I need is a view, Yeah, give me a view and a bed that I can rest my head on. And it's like, well, I ne'd rather spend you're spending all your time outside, well.
Speaker 1: And you'd rather spend more money on getting the right view, the right set upright then? Like a brand new house, Yeah, I get that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I was like we should probably go look at it because he just like facetimed us and it was like.
Speaker 1: Like how small, like in a thousand okay, but is there like enough bedrooms for your family? Yeah? That was a big bump bedroom.
Speaker 2: Perfect.
Speaker 1: That's all you need. Is there enough room for us to go for a girls trip? That's all I need to know. They got two porches, great porches at it's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so good. Yeah that's all we need. But you know, like you know, for a first lake house, it's all you it's all you really need. Anyways, it's just a dream. It's been a dream on my so when I got divorced, my therapist and I we wrote where do we want to be in five years? And so I said, in a healthy relationship, I'd like a lake house. And so it made me think of that because I want to. I want to revisit because I know she still has it.
Speaker 1: How long? How long has it been? Almost five years? Almost five? Yeah, like a divorce in twenty one, right, crazy? Yeah, that's crazy. Oh I know, yeah, almost five So you might you might.
Speaker 2: Hit it, I know so, but it would be great and who knows, but if you have to. My thing this year is I'm like, let's just put it out there, universe. It'd be so fun because you know me, I want I want us to all go there, come on, wind down listeners, come to that we need, We'll do.
Speaker 1: A little do something with us, come to.
Speaker 2: The lake with us, with us. But no, it's been a good start to the year.
Speaker 1: I'm proud of you what for doing that, because I feel like you're one who will dream about that. But just when this happens or when this when X win Z and ten years and what you know or whatever. Proud of you for like taking the step to just like it's just going to be sitting there when we're dead, you might as well spend it.
Speaker 2: And enjoying us too, though, where it's like it's so, you know, because of course you look at the ones We're like, this is running right, but I'm not trying to downsize this house and that. So it's like, yeah, I wouldn't we wouldn't get hit right as hard exactly.
Speaker 1: That makes sense. Yes, I love it, Pratty. Thanks.
Speaker 2: We're missing KB because she's in New York right now that it's fun of this recording, she's in New York. I do we have anything to whine about it? I did write something down, but I just pull it up, you.
Speaker 1: Know, my only current wine right now, and it's whining it myself a little bit too, but kind of follows what we were talking about, is like, we've got to get back to taking girls' trips.
Speaker 2: I put it on my vision board. Did you okay if I am our girlfriend getaways? Yeah, like we used to be so.
Speaker 1: I know we've talked about that on here, but we used to be so good about it. And I mean, I'm one of the worst. I'm not saying I mean I'm usually pretty down to go, but I am also so very busy. But I am always the first one to be like, yeah, let's go. But we're all just so freaking busy and not making it a priority that it's like making me mad, like it myself and everybody. I'm like, let's just do it. Yeah, let's just go. Let's just get out of here. And I understand that not everybody has the ability to just get up and leave. And I understand that there's a lot of people listening that would love the chance to be able to just be able to go somebody.
Speaker 2: So why do you think I'm trying to get a lake house? Because all we'd have to do is drive two hours because a lot of times it's yeah it's expensive to fly here or go there. You know, yeah that could be a fun little girls, yes, and.
Speaker 1: We won't have I mean, yes, being busy is an excuse, but there's like not other excuses. So right, I know it is on the vision board. Okay, good. I haven't done a vision board for this year, but it would be on it if I did.
Speaker 2: That's what.
Speaker 1: It's a small wine. But I am it's like one of those where I'm like, okay, like I couldn't make the walk the other day, legitimately was still in church, had to do stuff with the kids, couldn't make it. But I'm like, all right, this is the stuff we've talked about, we've whined about, but it's only on ourselves, you know, and just like making those things.
Speaker 2: Happen, putting it to fruition, yes, yes, instead of just talking about it, yes, exactly.
Speaker 1: But that's not a big wine. Otherwise, I'm you know, everything's good. How about you?
Speaker 2: I do have a small husband wine. Oh good, I love these, But it might be I don't know if it's a husband thing or because this could be you too, right, But when the other day, like probably every other mom January one and two, I purged cleaned. I mean I got rid of so much stuff and organized everything. I mean my little counter thing, a jigger, makeup, it looks just great. Got rid of so much. Have a little bag for when my niece comes or my mom comes and they want ceerums and stuff, so I put like all that in a bag for them. But I don't know if it's a husband thing or a man thing. But what I have found to be true is that they put things behind chairs to die.
Speaker 1: Huh. Okay, does yours. Do you find a bunch of stuff behind chairs? Oh?
Speaker 2: Like every little every single chair that we like, a little sitting chair in our room, was there's something behind there that was his. And then I go to the other one and there was some and I'm like, let's find a home for this. And then I had to show him where I made the home for all these things. But it made me think back. I'm like, Okay, I remember when that person is this a husband? Is this a man thing to hide to let things die behind a chair?
Speaker 1: Does he not remember that even put them there?
Speaker 2: I mean I think he just goes back to grab them like his compression boot.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's just like where they're like that store.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I'm like, behind a chair, it's not a home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like Nick does that some Yeah, and I don't even though Yeah, I mean, I don't know. I don't know if it's a man thing. I'm trying to think. I did find like a stack of blankets behind one of my chairs when I went to go clean up the other day, which I thought was interesting. He though mine is like his closet has become like it's not necessarily messy, but it's just like all the random stuff and it has found a home in the closet, but it's not really a home, like it's just like made it a mess, you know. So that's been frustrating. I couldn't live with someone that was messy. Yeah I'm kind of messy. I've gotten a lot better. But you said you've gotten better. Yeah, I've gotten a lot better. What do you do? Just not put it away? I used to be like really messy, Like you just leave it. Oh, I mean I used.
Speaker 2: To think that's so weird to me because I don't see that in your personality.
Speaker 1: I grew up that way, Like I wasn't really made to like clean my room and like got you see, So I just kind of grew up that way. So I've definitely gotten a lot lot better. So what do you do?
Speaker 2: Just like you place it there and then leave it? Is that kind of where it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, more or less. It's just like it used to be clothes more than anything. And that can still get to me, you know, Like I can like throw clothes in a closet and it's just like sitting there or whatever. But yeah, stuff will just or like the kids stuff when they don't put it away. Okay, we'll do this tomorrow. But then it piles up more, and then it piles up more, and then there's just kind of stuff all the time. So yeah, I can be kind of messy. I definitely have a lot of drunk drawers that I need to clean through. Junk drawers, yeah, yeah, I went. I had a couple of those. Yeah, but I did. They're organized junk drays. Yeah, mine are not organized. But when I get on an organizing kick, like I did like a bunch over the break, but there's still some more I need to do, I can get very organized. So it's just I don't know.
Speaker 2: It just depends how hard are you on the kids with organizing and putting their stuff away.
Speaker 1: Cleaning up. Pretty hard on them because I grew up not having that, so I'm decently hard on them. They are good at making messes, but they are very good at cleaning up, So I'm not like that night, it doesn't have to be done. Like Kristen couldn't live in my house, for sure, there's no way she could. I'm sure every night everything and I'm not that way, but I'll be like, Okay, tomorrow, you've got to you know, you need to clean your room. So I'm mid, you know, and I things will be messy for sure. It's actually very clean right now, but you if at certain times you come over, it would definitely be messy. But I also do make them clean it up. I guess now organized.
Speaker 2: Mmm.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say Emmy loves to have her room organized. I wouldn't say the other kids rooms are necessarily organized.
Speaker 2: It's hard because the two homes. Yeah, that makes it a bit more vocal. Sometimes it's like I see because I try to. I'm not super on top, but I am at the same time where I'm like, you're not just throwing your clothes there. Yeah, you have a hamper, right, a nice hamper you open and close.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That drives me crazy, Like I they'll throw the clothes right next to the hamper.
Speaker 2: They'll put it behind her dresser. M like to hide it when she cleans, and I'm like, it's it's it's the same distance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mind do that with their closets and it drives me nuts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so then I then go to what do you do with your Dad's the one on clean? So I'm like, okay, like this is not how we're doing it here, right.
Speaker 1: And that is hard because again, growing up in a family where they kind of just ignored my room and didn't make me clean it up, I had really you know, bad habits of that. So then when I went and lived with people, you know, I had a roommate who was also really bad at that. Was it Beth?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, because I was like I always thought Beth was the messy one.
Speaker 1: She's way messier than me. But the problem is is that we lived together like right out of or like I guess was it right out of college? During college? So I was still pretty messy. So us together was detrimental, Like it was awful. Like Nick was like I because you know, when we were dating us was out of college. He would come He'd like I cannot come there, like it was so bad, and it was just stuff everywhere, so like clothes and everything. Yeah, it was so bad. So then when we started dating, he was a lot cleaner. Now there's things now where I'm like, where are you really that clean? But he was just a lot cleaner than me, and so I like was like, I get to get this together, like I got to get my life together. Yeah, and so it's it actually bothers me now, whereas before it never would have bothered me. I could just live like that, right, But yeah, yeah, so it's good to go ahead and tell them they're not going to live that way and we can't live this way, because then you get into a habit of it.
Speaker 2: That's good because I started to think maybe I'm too I mean, I think so. I think that's good to have a balance, A balance, A balance for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Alex Earl SHARE's cryptic message amid Tom Brady romance, I say go for it, girl. She's rumor has it, We're still dancing in the caption of her January third Instagram post New Friends, new memories, and new beginnings to start off the New year. Words can't describe how amazing this trip was. Listen, I hear that Saint Bart's during New Year's is a time, is it? Apparently so? Having said that, though Bethany Franklin.
Speaker 1: I was about to say, well what she like, came back with some like fungal infection something she.
Speaker 2: Was talking about, you know, she hated dislike the fact that people would be at a club being or at a beach club being like, but this isn't the one I need to be at I need to be at this beach club.
Speaker 1: She's just like, can you just enjoy where we're at? Yeah? You know, I could not do that. No, listen. Was it a new couple alert or just in New Year's Eve hookup? Who knows? Who knows? But I'm here for it. Good on you, Good on you. Listen. They're both cute.
Speaker 2: Do what you want to do single, that's the thing, open man, care, Go have fun.
Speaker 1: You know. That's a great thing about when you're newly single. Go have fun. I can't imagine, and I mean you've had to do it, but I can't imagine though, just going and having fun and having everyone's opinions and people seeing and knowing and like, let me just date and see who I want to date, you know, or have fun with and see if we're going to date. You know? That would be hard. Yeah, not that you haven't done that before.
Speaker 2: Timothy Shallamey thanks partner of three years, Kylie Jenner, a mid twenty twenty six Critics Choice Awards win. He basically said, thank you to my partner of three years. Thank you for our foundation.
Speaker 1: I love you. I can do this without you.
Speaker 2: Thank you from the bottom of my heart, said during Challame said during the awards, listen, oh did you see the little comment that Amanda seyfrid Cifer. No, she wrote, she goes, oh that's what it meant. She's like, I thought, like a foundation, and I'm like, listen, that is the healthiest thing a dude can say. I love it. Are you kidding me to say thank you for our foundation?
Speaker 1: What it like? Yeah?
Speaker 2: That is the He's not like, yo, girl, love you love our relationship? Like I think it's was. I thought it was incredibly handsome of him to say because kids not he's not a kid Jesus, he's thirty, but like he does. But you know what I mean, it's for him to say, I mean the knowledge of that man.
Speaker 1: Boy to say man foundation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because all great relationships are built on a great foundation.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Those very sweet. I loved it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know why people were like, what's that mean? Why don't you figure that out and getting a better relationship?
Speaker 1: You all know what it means than you find that out of the best foundation.
Speaker 2: I thought it was so cute. I think horrible there So have you seen Marty Supreme? No great movie?
Speaker 1: So good? I honestly, even being like a Kardashian. I had no idea about this relationship I had. I knew nothing. I knew nothing about it three years and then I just saw this and I was like, oh, they're so sweet. I love it.
Speaker 2: I knew they were dating. I've seen a few things of them together, but they're not. Yes, super slumping it. Yeah, but I think it was Yeah, that was I loved that. I think it is so super cute. This is interesting. Do you think it's unfair fans that think of Kylie as not smart enough or not artistic enough for Timothy? Does she get a bad rap because of her family's reputation, So.
Speaker 1: That's always kind of bothered me. Like she built a billion dollar company by the age, right, that's always bothered me. It's like there's just you know, the even just the comment of they're just famous for being famous, Like I get that it started that way in a show, but like they have all been very successful and have built businesses. So I don't think that's fair.
Speaker 2: I think they're the cutest coupling together. I love it. I they're the they're the hot couple. Want to say, if they're smart enough to I know, Well, apparently everybody has an opinion like we do.
Speaker 1: True, I do have strong opinions, so that's fair.
Speaker 2: I'm a new mom to a six week old, and while I'm so grateful for our baby, the adjustment has been really hard. Especially I'm my husband. The night wake ups are wearing him down and he's exhausted and struggling with a lack of sleep. I want to support him, but I'm also depleted and worried about resentment building. How can we handle the night wake ups more fairly and protect our relationship during this exhausting stage of new parenthood.
Speaker 1: Well, so I saw that, and I'm very curious, like what the schedule already is if they're already, but it sounds like they're kind of switching off or you know, helping each other out. But then it asks what could be more fair? So I I kind of need more information.
Speaker 2: So more information, and I think, if you're you're breastfeeding, I get, well I don't get it because I didn't breastfeed, But if there's a way for you to have you I don't know. Do women have enough then to put it in a bottle so the husband can be.
Speaker 1: It depends on the situation, but some and a lot of times if they're breastfeeding, they'll have the dad like bring the.
Speaker 2: Baby to them, bringing the baby to them, right, and then see that's a whole other like and I feel like where I got I was, my situation's different because we bottle fed. So what I mean what I did in the past with Julian Jace was I can't sleep past eight o'clock.
Speaker 1: I just couldn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like my ex could, so he would take the basically eleven to three, right, so twelve one two three like whatever. I'd go to bed around ten, So eleven twelve, one two three, I'm then waking up three four o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 1: He goes to bed at four.
Speaker 2: So I had like a five six solid, five six hour solid stretch. That's that was good. Yeah, for those couple, you know, a couple of weeks or whatever. And then I would take that instead of But again I didn't breastfeed, so I didn't have to do you have to unmilk yourself during what is that when you would pump? No, not pump, but I mean because you have to get it out bress.
Speaker 1: Oh, if you're like have like mestitis.
Speaker 2: Or something, no, but don't if your boobs are big, you have to let the milk come out.
Speaker 1: Well, they should just breastfeed and be able to just come out. I know what I'm saying, like instead of going to sleep. Oh do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like she can't sleep through that because her words are going to be hurting, right right, So that's that's.
Speaker 1: Tell me he did a breastfeed for we're both like, sorry, guys, I mean I did for a little while. But yes, I mean I think breastfeeding and then maybe pumping a lot of times the women have to pump also, But I think that there's ways for him to bring the baby. It sounds like he's helping a lot though, it does, and that's and he's tired, so maybe figuring out a system where he gets a little bit longer. So I mean, I did exactly what you did, and I took the shift. And so if they're not bottle feeding, that's just a different yeah.
Speaker 2: And I will say you say he's or yeah, I think it's a little little boy, maybe it's a little girl. But six weeks, by eight weeks, the baby should be. My baby started sleeping between six and eight weeks theame, but again ours was bottle.
Speaker 1: And we and I I know I'm gonna probably.
Speaker 2: Get pay for this, but I did start the sleep training, oh yeah at about four weeks. Yeah, and that helped because between six and eight weeks is when they started sleeping a seven eight hour stretch.
Speaker 1: Ye. I'm the same and so and I do think that that's where it's like it's coming. It's such a short lived time, even though when you're in the middle of it. But there are people whose babies don't sleep through the night for a year and I wouldn't have survived that. So oh, no, nap when you can, yes, and maybe listen.
Speaker 2: I know night nurses are very expensive, but even if you just do one a week, yeah, just to give yourself a night sleep, because I mean, we did it two times a week and it was Maybe it would be that was amazing. Maybe it would be.
Speaker 1: Helpful if y'all are switching off now to take an approach where like one person gets one full night rest to like kind of catch up and then like switch off that way, Maybe try both ways and see what works. Would it be better for someone to get a full night sleep and then the next night be up the whole time? I don't just try different things to see what helps get more sleep. And you're so close, it's almost there.
Speaker 2: Guys, sorry about that for the mothers that I'm like, don't you like push though, I mean, I just apologies for not knowing the breastfeeding world. But if you're going to bottle feed, get a baby Breza.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, the thing was amazing, so good.
Speaker 2: Well, I feel like we touched on a touched on a lot, and uh, I'm excited.
Speaker 1: See what's what's coming. Yeah. I love you, guys, love you. Bye bye,