Speaker 1: Welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices. I'm Erica and I'm Miila. Happy Wednesday, Happy home Day.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 1: Oh well, you know.
Speaker 3: Day four, four undred and twenty six hundred of quarantines.
Speaker 1: Yeah, great, everything's great. I almost died today, hell on a hike, which is for real, Like I'm not kidding. Did you relay on the floor? Basically? I really feared for my life, Like I honestly was going to give up, and I was like, we just need to call someone to handle this.
Speaker 3: Did somebody come to know we had figured out? Because one did that consists of you finishing the hype?
Speaker 1: Yeah? This was like not like red summer, bitch, because I was out in the terrain. It looks so I am summer. Did you have an hur top one? I had only a sports because I thought I was like a little window of I only had a sports cause I thought I was just going for a light jog and then take some cute pictures and a hike up, like I know it was going to be like a good hill. Where'd you go in West Hills?
Speaker 3: Were hiking trails over there.
Speaker 1: It's like near my mom's house, And it was fucking crazy. How long did it take two hours? Because we got stuck, We got trapped. We walked, we typed up this hill and I was like, okay, this ship is really fucking hard. But I'm like this is gonna be so good for my ass, So I was all for it. We get to the top of the hill and make my brother take pictures of me and a shit. Then he has this great idea of like, hey, like you want to venture like off across the mountain to see because there's another trail that we can get down the mountain.
Speaker 3: Was he somewhere else?
Speaker 1: Was he certain about that? He saw it? And I was like whatever, fine. You know, like me and my brother don't get to hang out all the time, so like I was like, let's do like a brother sisters hang out. Fuck it, let's do it and take pictures of me and so I we went and I was like, okay, this is this is cool. It's cool. Then we get to the place to go down, bitch. We start going down, and early on in the highke he asked me if I needed his gloves, and I was like, why would I need your gloves? So he knew what he was doing, and I was like, because I was like dying of like I was, I couldn't breathe, and I was like, I can't breathe. He's my glove. I'm like, why the funk would I need a glove to breathe? Not realizing like he yeah. Anyway, So we get to like the other side of the mountain and we start going down and like literally there's like cable link rope to scale the mountain to get down, like like a zipline, like a like like a rope that you climbed down and you'd like kick off and you have to hop down and if you let go, you could die. Why would your brother bring you on that show with it? And he had never been on that part, So how do you not need to bring gloves?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think maybe he's gone to like some I don't fucking know. Anyway, we get we get down there, and I'm like what the fuck? And at first I'm like, Okay, I got this. I'm a I'm fucking athletic bitch. No, first of all, like my like my hands are all red because I was literally scaling the mound with my bare hands. Then we finally get to this, we get I get down the cable link. We're walking down and he's like, turn around, turn around, go back up, go back up. He's like, what do you mean go back I'm like, what do you mean go backup? There's a snake. There's a snake down here. It's huge, it's huge. We gotta go back up. I'm like, you want me to climb back up the rope? Like what are you talking? He's like, yeah, we have to. I was like, cruise, there's gotta be another option, Like I can't go back up this rope. Then like these like first of all, we saw these two white guys hiking in the distance and they like were playing like Travis Scott. And then at one point they were like, yeah, nigga, we did it. And I was like stop, yeah.
Speaker 3: Welcome to Los Angeles. You might die on a hike. And also they'll be white boys saying nigga, like while you die, like we.
Speaker 1: Did it, nigga, Like that's what he's saying in front of you. No, they were afar, but I heard them, and me and my brother were like wow, okay, and but then we needed their help. Okay, hey nigga, And I was like maybe fun of them the whole time I was like, oh, the niggas is got they're coming. And then I was like, yeah, we actually need these niggas help. So these two white boys with no shirts came down to help their They were like, hey, like what's going on and they're like, well, there's a rattle snake and they're like, there is, let's go see it. You know, white people love danger, and so they went down to go see it. They're like, oh, yeah, he's only facing inward. No, no, no, you could just jump over it. I was like, let's just jump over it because I'm not going going back up now.
Speaker 3: If you know your ass chose to jump over a snake versus go up and then go up, must have been it was this bitch, no even like spiders or anything.
Speaker 1: I bitch, this shit was hard as fuck. So then we jump over the snake and then we get down more. And mind you, then my brother's trying to keep up with them because he like trusts these white boys for some reason what and like wants or he wants to like he wants them to be in front, but also keep up with them to see where they're going. And so then he's like trying to keep up with them and he's telling me to hurry up. I'm like, Nigga, I'm not going to kill myself trying to keep up with these white boys. We will figure it out. So anyway, they they the white boys just openly said nigga about minutes. Great. So then they get to the next part and there's another fucking rope to go down, bitch, literally, and this one's even more dangerous.
Speaker 3: Really, like I'm low, Like, as much as it sounds traumatizing, I kind of want to see.
Speaker 1: What I want to do it well, I'll take you get gloves. Would have been better if you had gloves. I just needed to mentally prepare. I was not mental. First of all, I didn't have a shirt on, and I'm like running through bushes like I got bit up. Like anyway, so we get to the second rope and I'm like, first of all, the rope was there, it just wasn't gonna help. So I found a hole through a rock. So I jumped through this hole bypassed the rope. Then we get down and we realized there's a whole other cliff with another rope and the right side. Yeah, and my brother and my brother goes to check it out. He's like, yeah, we can't. We're not gonna make it down this way. This is this is you guys, this isn't going to at this way. He's like, this isn't going to work. We're still with the whites. This isn't going to work. I mean, I'm with I'm with cruise. I would I would follow the whites too. And I was like, are you sure it's not going to work? Are you sure? And he's like yes, and I was like fuck. So we got to climb. So then we had to climb back up. I had to scale my way, like with my hands back through the hole that I jumped through. The white boys had to pick me up. Then the other way, then the other white boy like they're like, there's got to be another way around. So they start like you know, doing assessing the terrain and they find a different way and they're like, yeah, yeah, this is it.
Speaker 3: This is it.
Speaker 1: So then we're like all right, great, and so then like they just leave us. They just fucking they just left us, like not we helped them, They did not help us.
Speaker 3: Said there's an important lesson here, everybody.
Speaker 1: And honestly, I was like, the lesson of the day is like, you're out here on your own. I was like, you're out here on your mother find the whole time, Like when we were looking for help, and like I was bitching the whole time. One of the guys was like searching the terrain, like he was saying shit for like a good five minutes, and we're like hello, and he's like, oh, my bad taking pictures for the GRAM. I was like, this is the most la shit I've ever heard of. People. I'm trying to get the fuck out of here. You're taking pictures for the GRAM.
Speaker 3: You have literally painted the perfect picture of exactly where we live. Okay, lots of lots of fake outdoors, neess, lots of white people saying nigga.
Speaker 1: So then we get finally we follow them, but then they leave us because we're going too slow, and I'm cursing out my brother because I'm like, yo, first of all, I'm not chasing them. Second of all, you have no hiking etiquette because you're supposed to be fucking behind me just in case I fall. You're supposed to behind me when I'm going up, and you're supposed to be in front of me when I'm going down. And he's just he's twenty and just clueless. So I'm like, all right, we finally get to like a safe fish place, and there's this big ass cave like a serie, like a bitch, like a cake, not a cute like not like a little petite cave like mountain lions have lived here for thousands of years. It's definitely gonna have to check this out and report back because I don't believe shit. She's saying, did you see my stories? No, oh, you gotta go see my stories. I'm not kidding. So the cave has this crazy dark hole. I hear creatures, no making sounds. I need to hear what kind of sounds they were like, they were like doing it, Yes, it was, and it was like echoing. I was like, I don't know, no, I don't even I can't even like I can't even replicate nature sounds. They were just doing weird ship It sounds like a large hand. So yes, to the point where my brother was like, let's get the fuck out of here. Oh he was, And then I was like, well, we're already here, so let's take a picture. So that I was, and I was very la and made him take a picture of me and Finally we made it down. Literally two hours later, my daughter and my mom went on like a safe hike trail. They were waiting in the car for us for an hour. My mom was like, there was a car that needed to be My mom was like, because we drove to the trail. My mom was like, what the fuck were you doing this whole time? I was like, Cruise tried to kill me. Like, clearly I'm sunburn. I brought it up. So yeah, that was my day today, almost died and I'm really happy to be here. Wow, I'm happy to see you. Well we have done.
Speaker 3: I who've been eaten by an anonymous, unonymous creature in the cave?
Speaker 1: No, like for real? It really like. I was like, damn, nature is bigger than me. Yeah, it was my nipples out again.
Speaker 2: Patreons, do you want to see Jamiala's nipple, which will probably be featured on this whole episode because she's basically wearing a top that doesn't cover much it's covering.
Speaker 3: Sign up for Patreon backslash Good Mom's Bad Choices for Mila's weekly nipslips. Okay, so you're crazy, Cruise try to trick you into dying, but you made it just with sunburn, blistered hands and.
Speaker 1: In sick bites. Yep, I'm okay.
Speaker 3: And of course, most importantly pictures off for Instagram.
Speaker 1: Absolutely okay, they'll help post them on our Patreon today.
Speaker 3: I oh, I did lashes. I got my lashes done. Oh okay, let's speaking of crazy ship. This brings us to today's this week's topic, Don't Be a Crazy Bitch?
Speaker 1: Part two? What was there an episode ten Ways not to be Oh? Wait, one on one.
Speaker 3: Dating, dating one on one, Don't be a psycho? Okay, this is dating one on one Don't Be a Psycho Part two?
Speaker 1: Mm hm, Because apparently.
Speaker 3: Because pitches be psycho, I be psycho, and apparently I am bitches. It goes in waves, and I know I talked previously about what do we call him?
Speaker 1: Outdoor bay Wilder Wilder dis Bay, outdoor bay, which.
Speaker 3: Pick one, which I don't.
Speaker 1: Know outdoor Bay. I met a guy on hinge.
Speaker 3: Like a month and a half ago, two months ago, before we went to New York, before Corona.
Speaker 1: We had a good day blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: But you know, I don't be really meeting niggas on the hinge, so I wasn't really thinking much about it, went out of town, acted crazy because I'm crazy, came back and we went on a couple of dates. It was vivin bomb And now I'm a full blown psycho.
Speaker 1: Yep, are you guys boyfriend girlfriend? No, okay, don't yell at me. Second of all, psycho, do you think I am? Well, based on the conversations you guys have been having, I it sounds like boyfriend girlfriend to me. Okay, well that's crazy. Okay, No, okay, okay, so this is the cret Okay, if he asked you to be his girlfriend, would you say yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know about that. I've already text like, I've already had like three people people message me shit, and I'm like, listen, I'm seeing somebody, despite when I've text you two weeks.
Speaker 1: Ago, despite all the sexting. You did so much.
Speaker 3: Sexting, and now I'm like, I'm seeing someone thinks that really serious, really quickly, and now stop texting me. I literally told somebody today He's like, you're supposed to text me back.
Speaker 1: I said, I'm distracted. He's like Okay, I like, good, you get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I've come to the conclusion I am when I like someone. It's just not it's not a good look. It's not good.
Speaker 1: It's not a good look for me.
Speaker 3: I get crazy, like not crazy, and then like the normal sense of crazy, bitches, but just like I'm gonna call me back.
Speaker 1: Why do you call me?
Speaker 3: I can invite me over?
Speaker 1: Why do you want see me?
Speaker 3: And this person's verily chill, very by himself, very like, and like I can tell he's used to being alone. And so I'm just a little lommage because I'm crazy. Erica called me pray like fourteen times yesterday.
Speaker 1: You called yourself crazy. I was just referming it like you just did, like you literally if we can call too tight stressing me out, if we could count the amount of times you just called yourself crazy, it would cancel out anything. That's because I feel crazy when I like someone.
Speaker 3: I started to feel crazy because I usually don't like people, and so liking someone feels out of my nature and it just feels uncomfortable. And it's just like this is very soon, this is very sudden. Granted, we took like e our second our second date, and we like watched we just sat in the car and watched the city and rolled and made out for like five hours straight, which I think anyone will fall in love doing that because that's romance. That's everything you need for romance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, eb and views that I brought soup cookies. It was great. Yeah, that combo.
Speaker 3: And then we hung out again and we did mushrooms. We again, we did another halfy and another time we did mushrooms. But mushrooms are super emotional, and I cried. I don't know why I cried. I was just feeling very safe and very comfortable, and it just got very deep, very quickly.
Speaker 1: Well, we were doing a lot of drugs while dating. Of course you're getting deep. You're not gonna be grathing the surface on Ian mushrooms. Hey, so how about your day. It's like, let me tell you about my whole life. Yeah, it's like I'm going to tell you everything that everyone that hurt me, how that hurt me, you will know about. Okay. So first he said I was a slut in first grade, and I didn't know what that meant.
Speaker 3: No, honestly, that's how I found and he and I cried, girnd he just helped me and held me tighter, and I was like, I'm in loved and I'm like, maybe it's the mushrooms. But on the contrary, the following day after the drug the drugs, it's still cool.
Speaker 1: We still like each other and it's great. Really, I met some of his friends. My titties. Can I just did do one of these for you unless you just don't care. I don't Instagram to flow this, but I don't know. Instagram is tripping, Okay. I posted a picture on vagiant I just did avagiinant. I posted on our Stories stopped. Johnson posted a whole, full blown dick like it was a dick, and I was like, how the fuck are they posting this? But I can't post a nug of weed. This is retarded anyway. It's my beef with Instagram, and we smoke whatever. It's just, but it's in its pure form, not smoking just and it's pure. There's a wed pages weed Instagram page canvas.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, you were saying that I'd be psychoned. No, you were saying that.
Speaker 3: Oh, then the following days without the drug, you still like him, You still like each other. We're having mature conversations. We're talking about timelines. What's your five year plan? You know, where do you see yourself. How soton do you want to have kids? He doesn't have any kids. He's forty three. You know, I'm just concerned, like I don't even know. I mean I do know, I wait.
Speaker 1: What's what.
Speaker 3: He wants kids obviously, right, okay, And I'm like I thought I did, and I do, but I'm scared i'd be post traumatic baby daddy disorder like as fuck, and so that, you know, we talked about that. We talked about I don't know, just ship the other niggas don't be talking about. I mean, I mean, I've dated people, but it's never you never seen it, Like those conversations come up because probably I'm dating twelve year olds and shit not twelve really, but you know, thirty means twelve. So it's like a brought the fresh air. But also like I'm distracted, I'm thinking about him. That feels crazy. I just you know, I'm not used to being off my game like this because you know, go and brush your shoulders off.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I think you're like, you know, it's the beginning. It's always like that. I think when you really like someone, you know, it's exciting, it's like it feels overwhelming, you know, yeah, that's how I feel. Like, wait, so yeah, I mean, yeah, it feels overwhelming. That's how I felt with Happy Bay when it all started. When and I was acting crazy too, you know, like I'm just gonna go hang out downtown. Maybe he'll be there call me. I know.
Speaker 3: I text Erica that I was in this neighborhood and I text I'm like, hey, I'm in the neighborhood and like, he didn't text me back for three hours, and I was like, what the fuck don't you understand that means? And fighting me over Literally that voice came out of my mouth. I'm the exorsus. This is crazy. But now I get it. And I was totally talking about Erica in front of her face when she was like all infatuated with Happy Bay last year.
Speaker 1: So now you know how it feels. No, I get it.
Speaker 3: I just I don't think I like this feeling, Like I like, I.
Speaker 1: Don't like that feeling. I mean, it's exciting, it is, but then it's at least for me. I'm not don't I don't want to adopt anything I'm I'm I've encountered, but I felt like it was exciting at first, and then it never really and you know what it was with him though, I never felt totally secure in our relationship fully when we were not together, So it just I felt anxious anxiety all the time, just anxious, anxious, anxious, anxious, like is he gonna call me? I was out with today, He hasn't called me yet but seven pm, and like ours with out tonight, Like I'm not calling him, Like what should I call him? I'm a grown as a woman. I can call him, but the fuck I'm texting right the fuck now, I'm grown.
Speaker 3: How do you think she responded this like tonight?
Speaker 1: No tomorrow?
Speaker 3: Like she was do you think this means? She's like, bitch, I don't know. I'm like, well, he said we should watch this movie. What do you think that means?
Speaker 1: Tonight? Another night? Should I ask him? What date should I schedule it?
Speaker 3: She's like, you were really acting crazy.
Speaker 1: I was like, why don't you just ask him? Why don't you just say yeah, let me know when? Because of my psychonists with that, I've learned how to ask things because I had to because I was so psycho. I was like, Okay, we gotta figure this out. So we're gonna figure this out. And then how I'm gonna ask, Okay, that worked. That worked. We know this works, we know this does not work, so let's go with this more.
Speaker 3: And then I'm like, I'm so cool, you know I don't have to do this. And then it's at my friend's house and I was like, you know, I told him I was gonna stop by after, but I feel like I forced it. Should I just reassure, Like should just call him and be like should I come? Are you sure it's it cool? I don't have time for this. Is why I prefer to keep a six foot distance during quarantine and just keep it just all the time six foot distance because this is too much anxiety. And also I blame my ovaries that produced the estrogen that is making me a bitch ass, like just making me a simp and making me crazy. And I don't think men experience this.
Speaker 1: They don't, they certify, do not experience this at all?
Speaker 3: Maybe Like no, it literally literally it literally makes me feel like I'm in like junior high again, like the way I go to sleep at night, Like remember you're junior high and you have a crush and you're like, I want to think about Dannian all night long because I love him.
Speaker 1: Yes, I go to sleep thinking him.
Speaker 3: That's I think I'm going to sleep as a thirty two year old woman, thirty one year old, and I'm like, I'm gonna think about outdoors, e bay. It's very interesting anyway, you've had a little quarantine action.
Speaker 2: Yea.
Speaker 3: It makes me seem like I'm only crazy bitch here.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not crazy. Okay, well his time he is. I don't think he's crazy. Okay, Well just tell the story and I'll say where it is comes in. So, yeah, I mean I So I joined Hinge again. You guys I think I told you. Yes, they did, and you know, I went on my first virtual date, which was interesting. It was not with him, even on a series of virtual dates too, just with one him and another appe. So I'm with one guy and he was like hello, greasy on the screen, like greasy as fuck, Like he just he told me he just finished cooking, like he was perspiring. I was like, what's happening. He's also warned me and said he looked bad. He said that, he just said, my hair is like outgrown. He was at he was true, it was accurate. He didn't look good, and for me, I just feel like if you're not bald during quarantine, like just don't even do the virtual dating thing. Like niggas goes out here fucked up who actually have hairlines because they can't get their haircut, and when they don't get their haircut, unless you're going unless you're like trying to do like j Cole or like I don't know, the weekend, it's just not it's not a good look for black men out here during quarantine. But anyway, I went on that thing. I was like, it's cool, Like it was it was like a way to hang out that night, you know, I mean, it wasn't And you know the reason I liked it too. And you know, we talked to Jamila on last week's episode and she had basically said that you guys should check out last week's episode. It's really good on co parenting and just what else were talking about? Quarantine, Yeah, quarantine dating and most importantly quarantine quin And basically what she said was that dating right now has been really good for her because she's had been having like really deep and like interesting conversations with men because they're home right now and they're like not that distracted and they're chilling and they actually, you know, it's low. It's low commitment too, you know what I mean. It's like now it's not no big stress of like impressing someone in persons.
Speaker 3: Just less, there's less bullshit because the truth is like when I when I go on a date, even when I want to date with this guy, like it was fun, I had a good time, but like there's drinks involved. It's loud, not necessarily loud, but it's like you're like hei and it's just like cool. But when you have no choice but to just talk to someone literally in a car on the phone, on a FaceTime in the house, like you're literally not there's nothing else distracting, you have only the conversation, right, So I told.
Speaker 1: Her I didn't really believe her. And then like two days later, I went on a hinge date with this guy and I can't ever.
Speaker 3: Even down to do like the FaceTime thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I would do that. We feel so weird about it. You'd rather meet in person. Then I feel like it's even it's even better, feed me and buy me drinks even better. I don't want to sit down talk to you, you know, but I don't I don't want to know. Yeah, I'm sure that's great. Okay, So yeah, I went on your face time when I FaceTime Hinge day with this guy, and you know, I had really judged him before, like I had had all that. Oh I was here, was it the first time? Yeah? Okay, were here? I was here. Yeah, I had like had all I had had preconceived. Notion was yeah, basically like she was in a bitchy mood. Basically we had matched like a long time ago, like a very long time ago, and like we had planned a date. He canceled on the same day and it irritated me and I just ignored him forever after that.
Speaker 3: Then you found him on a different dating he found me on it. So first I was on Tinder. Now this transferred over to Hinge, which is really weird. So im months later, months later, like literally like six months later, more than six months.
Speaker 1: We matched. We matched again, and actually he had messaged me a few times. I was still kind of being bitchy, and you know, I just I don't know, I think maybe of bitches they do. And so quarantine happened. He hit me, I must be feeling nice that day, and she wasn't even feel nice. You know what it is. She pre planned well, but you know what, the idea of doing a hinge date over the FaceTime seemed less pressure. So it seemed like, you know what, fuck it, Like, what do I have to lose? I don't have to get dressed. Really, I don't have to go anywhere. Like then I could literally be wearing a shirt and like, you know, he doesn't see what's below? Did did you put makeup on? I put conceal her on.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I mean I'm just trying to see because.
Speaker 1: I and also I do believe that, yeah, you should fucking put conzealurn. I still feel like if you're going on a virtue, I am advocating for people that go on dates, virtual dates to approach it as a real date, mostly the black men. Okay, I need you just put a hat on something, just take a razor to the edge. Just I can't not if you don't know what you're talking doing unless you're just naturally fine. Okay, because yeah, anyway, yes, I did put zeelron and mascara, and we were talking and Jamila was in the room, and like I can see her being a bitch from here. I was I could see you. I just wasn't. I wasn't being a bitch. She didn't want to do it. She was just like I wish I could reschedule it. She was I did say about it.
Speaker 3: She was just in a mood because Eric could be moody and I could just see her in here, and I was like, poor guy, poor guy.
Speaker 1: And then she somehow made She's.
Speaker 3: Like telling me like, so I rolled the blends and she comes out here, and so of course, because we're married, I have to introduced myself, like the man and the relationship that I am.
Speaker 1: Hello there, sir young man. Nice to meet you.
Speaker 3: Jamila here her other man slash woman slash wife.
Speaker 1: You actually did say that. You just thought that yesterday last night you were like, so, I'm gonna be here a lot. I'm here all the time, did I? I said that we're trouble and he better get used to it. Anyway. We were just so, yeah, he got here anyway, So thankfully, what did you ask? I asked him some really essential questions, what did you ask? They were serious?
Speaker 3: I heard her ask him what he did, and he went on a fucking tangent because he's a nerd about all this nerdy shit that she doesn't understand. I mean they did I but I could see her with mine just I get first get distracted way too close because I'm like, oh no, I could just see just like your face. So when she came in here, and then you know, okay, so keep in mind outdoors e Bay is very nerdy a little bit. So I'm like team nerds right now. So I'm like, oh, poor guy, Like she's being such a bitch. So he comes in here, she comes in here, she's smoking, and I introduced myself because I'm a good partner, and then I start asking him some essential questions and I can tell as soon as he starts answering the question, she's.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, yeah, that's a good question.
Speaker 3: Then he's answering it kinda well, and then she's.
Speaker 1: Like, I forgot what you asked you.
Speaker 3: Well, he has a kid and basically hit a kid in like a agreement and a friendship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some weird shit. And I said, well, I'm curious.
Speaker 3: You're just a young guy of thirty three, what would make you agree to just have.
Speaker 1: This agreement and maybe not wait around for.
Speaker 3: A like a wife, because obviously now you're in this position we have to explain this to this bitch from Bumble and her friend, and we're concerned why you did this because we don't get it.
Speaker 1: So anyway, I actually didn't. Okay, go on, anyway, You're welcome. What are we calling him? Nerdy Bay?
Speaker 3: Okay, nerdy Bay? Okay, hindebe nerdy Bay. Everybody's a hingchebe, literally everybody. No, no trembling lippey. That's tender by outdoors by outdoors bay venice by.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, you're right.
Speaker 3: So he I can see her open up like a little clam.
Speaker 1: Shut up. I fucking can't stand you opened him up like a little clan.
Speaker 3: I opened you because you were being bitchy and my questions you kind of start. I could I could see her eyebrows change. I could see her interests pique because of how he was answering the very specific questions is I was asking because they were important, asking him about his blood for white women, you know, things that she wanted to ask but forgot, and then guess what, She's hit the plane a couple of times.
Speaker 1: Calm the fuck down, and I'm just sorry.
Speaker 3: Float back out to the other room to her hinge date of FaceTime and a much different mood than she came. And so you're welcome, Thank you, Artie Bay. Anyway, fast forward, she tells me, oh, by the way, okay, let me, did you want to tell your own story?
Speaker 1: Sorry? Wait, I don't know what's going on. I'm intrigued. I don't even know what did I say.
Speaker 3: So after that, a couple of days later, suddenly she's like, oh, I think I'm gonna let Nerdy Bay come over and we're gonna take some mushrooms. And I said, hold on, wait a minute, going a little fast here. I know I opened you up, but you need to come down. What the fuck is his last name? And also because you mushrooms on our first day, you're trying to take a book out of my playbook.
Speaker 1: You look like you you know, you know, you know sometimes I can be uptight, and so you know, I'm trying to open up and live life on the edge, break quarantine for total strangers, and do mushrooms. And yeah, so I did that, and I was just having a weird day that day, Like that day was just not Erica is a little moody. Well no, like, in my in my own defense, that day, the day my baby daddy's other baby was born.
Speaker 3: So it happened to be like three days after your baby was right.
Speaker 1: But I'm just saying like I just felt weird that I knew that day I was going to feel weird, and so that's why I decided to do the mushrooms because I wanted to kind of get out of my head because I was already starting to go in that space, and so I did them. He happened to text me, he was like, what are you doing. I told him what I was going to do. He said, he basically asked me could join me. I was like, fuck it, why not? I was? You know what, It's so funny because I started off that day too. And I started off that day. I went to the coffee shop and like I was driving and I felt the urge to like I knew no one, like I wasn't at my house, like I was alone, and I felt the urge to call someone to hang out with me like I and it bothered me. I was like, why can't I just be alone? Fuck?
Speaker 3: Have your feelings and yeah, you're just like you have you feel like you want to be next to someone, and you know, like I don't even.
Speaker 1: Need to like, can I just go sit my ass down at home? And I didn't, but like I just want to. I just want to touch on that because I feel like that's something that people I wonder if other people experience, because.
Speaker 3: Well, before you continue, I just think that in general and quarantine in this space, this very isolated space, we have limited activities to participate in.
Speaker 1: Especially when you have the oportunity to give your kid back, you have.
Speaker 3: Been had a very extra amount attend like time to attend to how you spend your energy and your thoughts and where energy goes.
Speaker 1: So yeah, right anyway, so yeah, anyway, he ended up coming over and yeah, we like we chilled, we smoked and just like talked for a while, probably two hours, and then I was like, soops and he's never taken so he took wait two hours before he took him. Yeah, yeah, we talked and stuff. I didn't want to just go straight and like, hey, so here's cry cry my arm stranger. Yeah, but then that's when like, so after he took them and we took them, and I was like, wait, I don't actually know this person. What if he has a bad trip and I to take care of him? And like I like he's here. If we responded, am I responsible for him?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What the fuck? Like then I but then I was like, you know what, I'm gonna let it go. I'm gonna go in my corner. That's what has to happen. And so cry over here, sir and so. But actually we had a really it was a cool trip. Like he'd I definitely had to guide him a little bit since he'd never done it before and was he panicking. It wasn't panicking. He was just like talking a lot. And I was like, yeah, you probably should not talk anymore. Just shut the fuck up, because you should just go inward.
Speaker 3: Also, I don't really want to hear you talk right now, a little chatterbox.
Speaker 1: Because for me, like I just feel like on mushrooms, I do like I kind of I get introverted. I get like I don't know, I don't even know. I wish I could maybe I should film myself one day. But I told her, let's film herself. She literally text me this morning, I don't feel comfortable doing that. No, I no, I get it.
Speaker 3: I feel like, well, privately, after you said that, I was like, well, maybe who knows what's gonna happen?
Speaker 1: You're right, that's actually a very statement. I mean, wouldn't have to put it out no, right right, I do would like I will probably feel myself and you'll never see it, you guys, maybe maybe patrimo. So I I'm very personal. I just like, yeah, I just usually I sometimes I cry. Sometimes it depends what I'm I usually try to set an attention. I can usually cry. I can cry. Sometimes I can just laugh until I cry. I can just be kind of go inward and want to just every time I try to talk, mostly when I'm on mushrooms. Every time I do try to talk, I can't. It doesn't make a lot of sense. And then I'm like and then and like, my body is telling me to shut the fuck up. And that's what his body was doing too. He was like saying, he was like, I don't He's like, I don't even know what I'm saying. I'm like, should not talk. So we just we shut the fuck up, and you guys, I got a trampoline Friary's birthday, which is also a gift to myself. And honestly, if you have the space, I fully encourage you to buy a fucking trampoline, because God damn. This is a game changer, especially if you mushrooms, specially if you have a kid. If you have a kid, because it makes them tire, they want to jump jump jump. You can jump with them. It's kind of fun. You can exercise. But more importantly, when you do mushrooms, you can roll around, bounce while you roll. You can also just take breaks jumping, and there's just you can look up something like childlike and like we looked up and like it's like it's like with the trees. Oh my god. So it was just amazing. So yeah, we so we fell in like heavily, like during that, during that mushroom moment, and then afterwards, like after he left, and I kind of was just like, oh my god, like no, no, no, no, no, no no no no no no no no psycho like no, it's more psycho like maybe I maybe I'm not ready to be maybe I should just be single. Well, it's like you want you want someone to like, You want someone and like you want something to like, and then when you like them, you're like, oh no, but I've never actually had that feeling of like liking someone and then being.
Speaker 3: Like repel, Oh I have like I don't normally I just go with it. I don't like that feeling of vulnerability at all. I mean, like I don't mind being proud of it, but I just don't like to not like I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't like it. Yeah, so it was, I do it was, It's yeah, I'm you're like, it's crazy that, like I realized today that I really am. But like, also I feel still fearful because we've talked about, oh, I'm ready to be a wife, I'm ready to have a boyfriend, I'm ready to get my love to someone that we've had times where like I'm so glad I'm single, like fuck niggas on quarantine.
Speaker 3: I want so I've done such a range of shit on quarantine that I'm like, who am I right?
Speaker 1: So and like and I still do feel like I've worked to do on myself because I'm still triggered by things that I just feel like I should be passed or I should be passed before I do like that better, not like I should be passed like to feel bad now, you know, but I also know that there's no perfect moment to fall in love. And you know, I believe that things are presented to you for a reason. They come into your life for a reason. And you know, I've even thought like maybe there's a reason too that like I did not want to connect with him at that time, maybe like there it's come to this now because I do feel a strong connection to him, that it is what it is. But I will say for me, like this time around, because I did the like super the super crazy shit and like I just it didn't. I not and I just didn't. I don't know. I feel like I'm more protective of my like feelings feelings now, not that I'm not going to give them away. I just feel like I have to be more. I realized that I am filled with so much. I have so much love to give. I truly do right, I really have to be careful and it's not that I can't ever open up like that, but I feel like I have to make sure and give it time and make them kind of earn in it more because I well, in my defense, so happy babe.
Speaker 4: Pulled that ship out of the modes I always do literally just like no, but some but then like then there's because I don't think this is the thing, this is the thing about this whole ship we're not typically those bitches.
Speaker 3: I know bitches who I'm like, oh god, not again, Like, don't be a dumb bitch, don't be dumb bitch. Shut the fuck up, don't be dumb bitch. I am generally not a dumb bitch. You know what I'm saying, Like I'm selaptive.
Speaker 1: For real, Like I I know I can like someone's shirt, generally not a dumb bitch. Generally, I don't like I don't jump into things prematurely. I see things.
Speaker 3: I've had friends come tell me crazy ship like I'm like, bitch, that sounds ridiculous on this person.
Speaker 1: Two minds, blah blah blah. Like I rarely get in that space. I realized.
Speaker 3: Once it crosses over to that space, that's when it gets scary. It's fucking psycho because I'm like, oh no, I'm a dumb bitch, and I thought I wasn't a dumb bitch all this time, which is even scarier because I'm probably the worst kind of dumb bitch because I'm generally because I'm generally.
Speaker 1: Not You've been waiting for this dumbitch moment to come out and just give it.
Speaker 3: It's just like give it your all, your love, your loved, give it you all like literally like zero one hundred.
Speaker 1: But and and the part of me is like, of course I also have work to do. We all have work to do.
Speaker 3: This is right, right, But also a part of me, the dumb bitch part of me that maybe the smart part of me makes me a part of me really knows that not one hundred, not all completely. But I I do work well with a good partner, hence my work wife, you know what I'm saying. Like I realized there are like I do. I work well on an environment where someone is different, like can get on my ass.
Speaker 1: You know, I could work well.
Speaker 3: Independently, but I do work well when there's like someone to push me. And so I see that with the potential within finding a good partner that maybe together we can like work on the healing and work and nothing like. And I'm always on that path either way with or without anyone, because that's life.
Speaker 1: And I realized you have to be growing.
Speaker 3: But I mean, I don't know, maybe that's my excuse for being generally dumb bitch and just trying to be in like and oh three weeks, Well.
Speaker 1: I think it's like I think it's like I agree with you. They yes, because I said, like, I don't think there's any perfect moment. It's like when people try to plan babies, you know, like there's no fucking perfect moment for a kid. I mean, some more power to you, because there are some some people really accomplish that shit. They got pregnant that month, their finances were straight, they find probably about that house ahead of all, you know. But generally, I think a lot of people like us who have had kids, you know, regular people. You know, maybe we didn't plan it, maybe it happens sooner than we thought. Maybe it took longer than we thought, you know. And I kind of feel like the same with relationships too, Like you know, you can't perfectly plan the when that person walks into your life, and so it's kind of like trying to figure out a decipher between like is this the perfect moment? Or am I making this the perfect moment?
Speaker 4: Like you know, like.
Speaker 1: Is he fulfilling something that like I have a deficit of and I need to actually not have a deficit of it before, like you know what I mean, Like, so is he filling up places for me? Which I believe your partner, even when you are happy and you've worked on things like will fill up places for you? But which ones? What are they?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: Exactly? Is it because it love? It is something that you have needed, that's something you.
Speaker 3: May need to fill up yourself before and asking someone to take take on that of filling it up for you, right, yes, And so.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Like it just gets confusing, like I didn't and like sex really confuses shit for sure. And I really tried to, like be hidie, I really tried to follow a passport petting shit girl, right, I really tried. I really did, And like we went a whole mushroom trip no, no fucking, and then I just broke down once I was sober, which is so.
Speaker 3: Sad, and.
Speaker 1: Mushroom Erica is stronger than sober. It's so sad.
Speaker 5: But it's just I don't know, I don't know this, I'm just it Also is it's also I think it's not even that because we're smart women and the fact that we're having this conversation shit means a lot because there's generally dumb bitches who are not even realizing they're being psychos.
Speaker 1: So at least you could say, hey, this is not in the character for me. And maxim stupid fucking psycho. I like this guy who this is crazy. But also I just think about it like we have to ask ourselves, like really, and I need to need you need to ask ourself. I need to ask myself. Maybe we need to a list what exactly do I like about this person? You know, it's really scary. I text you this last thing. You're probably sleep because it was like four o'clock in the morning. I went something made me brief. This it my manifestation list. And a lot of the shit on my list was there.
Speaker 3: In fact, the only two things that weren't there was he could cook and he can't cook, okay, and he owns a plant and I said I could.
Speaker 1: Buy a plant. I forgot the plant. Oh I'm watering everything. That kind of scared me. But anyway, yes, make a list of like what is the list? What are need to bring? Example, But do you think that you've had enough time to really know if he was a checked off everything on that list? Absolutely not, because I mean, that's okay, this is what it is. I can't trust myself. I've previously made poor.
Speaker 3: Decisions, and not that I didn't undo those decisions and say, hey, I'm good at that.
Speaker 1: I'm good, but it took time even when I saw that, Like, so, do I be missing shit? Absolutely? Do I feel like I'm not missing anything? Does it feel like totally different.
Speaker 3: Than these other things that I've I knew there were some like there were some things that were dragging my feet on but pretending like I didn't see this does not feel like that.
Speaker 1: No. But even though I'm a woman, I fucked up before and so well, you can't control another person either, like I don't know.
Speaker 3: We only know as much as you know exactly and so and I feel like even I don't know, I found myself sometimes to get high and be like, oh my god, what is this like not even who the fuck he is?
Speaker 1: Like what if he's just like about to turn That's actually that's literally what I asked him last night. I was like, what if you want to turn on me and be a totally different person? And I was like, am I being honest enough? Have I told him?
Speaker 3: Like I was just like I literally said, davantaging myself in my brain like a fucking psycho.
Speaker 1: I literally said to him, so what's the catch? Like?
Speaker 3: What is what?
Speaker 1: What's wrong with you? What's wrong with you? Like honestly, like what just And then I asked him, what would your ex say? Is your least is your worst quality? Can't text that to me?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: He told me already? Okay, yeah, what would he say? What did he say?
Speaker 2: Something?
Speaker 1: Not that I didn't I was it was not enough for me though, I was like, that's it? What was it? Then? That was like you perfect naked? Wait what did you say? Was it that he cares too much?
Speaker 4: Shit?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't even if I could answer that though, I mean, I'm sure I'm too friendly. I mean my I mean, I don't know he cares too much? Now that's a lot that Now that sounds tricky. I can't remember what it was that might not have been it? And then he asked me, see, this is why you can't be high?
Speaker 3: Is I know?
Speaker 2: I know?
Speaker 1: I literally thought, I'm pretty sure. I imagine a whole conversation. What that happened? Thom too embarrassed? Like if we have a conversation that went like this, I was like treating, Yeah, I don't know, I can't remember what the fuck he said. But thinking about even thinking about that, like, what would your ex say your worst trait is like my I think my ex would say that I made him feel like he wasn't good enough, Like for sure, that's what he would say.
Speaker 3: Somebody told me that I am like a man, I don't have any feelings, which is crazy. That person is done. And also then I'm too friendly and I'm like all over the place trying to be friends with everybody. I need to chill out.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, what do you think? What do you think my worst trade is? But like, what do you do you think?
Speaker 3: Do you have any if you had to complain about one of my trades?
Speaker 1: You're Oh, I love you, I know I love you. Yeah, No one's perfect. Do I get annoyed with you? Of course I do. Do you get annoyed with me? Of course you do. Like we're with you other each other all the time. But I think I'm also not dating you, so it's I mean, maybe if I was dating you, I'd probably say yeah, like sait dress, now I'm possessive and I already dated a cancer and I'm like, y'all are like, yeah, please, can you not talk to the waitress for thirty minutes?
Speaker 3: I'm not as bad as that cancer?
Speaker 1: Are we not on a date or are we all on a date? No?
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't think of that, but you're not You're not like that. Wait one more thing that you were going to just try? I don't know if you're just trying to glide right over that. But anyway, after Eric had stay the following day, she received a poem, a beautiful heartfelt handwritten text.
Speaker 1: Poem written, hand written text, hand written text.
Speaker 3: And so this episode isn't just about me, it's about nerdy Bay too, because clearly he's crazy.
Speaker 1: Shit, what do you guys think it's Have you ever received a poem from someone? Okay, I think it's very romantic, but you know why wait wait wait, reason why it doesn't freak me out is because my baby dad used to do that. I think it's very cute even to write poem. I was like, should I write a poem? Cancer? Ass bitch? I used to really like poetry.
Speaker 3: No, do we even know what csycle and what's heartfelt anymore?
Speaker 1: Are we just so millennium? It's like I say I want romance and then get it. But no, I got the poem and I actually it was I actually wasn't freaked out by it. I thought it was really I couldn't believe he wrote it because it was really actually beautifully written and it was very, very long. So I was like, when did you write this? She's just told me you wrote it that morning, so I was like, wow, this is like or maybe maybe should just flow.
Speaker 3: That is literally some cancer shit, because that just flow.
Speaker 1: That is me. I can write. The fact that he wrote something and sent it to me. I don't know that takes a lot of vulnerability, especially as a man, to do to do that, like, I feel like that's a very vulnerable thing, and especially after the first date. It's so it could be considered psycho as well. Once all you look at it, you know, perspective depends who you do it. To do it to me, I think it's cute, Jamila, she might be scared, but this also comes from someone who's was considered writing a poem.
Speaker 3: Also, do I need to write some poetry? I wasn't gonna send it though. I would write poetry and keep it to myself. I've written Okay, I'll admit I've written love.
Speaker 1: Poetry, and then I keep it to myself. You've never actually sent it out, not once. I wrote one poem once actually to my ex when he was in jail, and that was my only poem. I actually found that recently. Oh my god, I found it recently. It was about him getting out of jail. It was like, baby, like, it will be you and me. Plus I ree that it was actually not bad and that's not how it went, guys. It was a little better than that. But I was like, wow, I really sat my ass down to write this whole fucking poet jail poetry letter. Wow, it's beautiful.
Speaker 3: But also, you know, it's also just that's just embrace being vulnerable for a moment, even if it's even if we don't know, for.
Speaker 1: Being cycled, if it's und if it's just for quarantine, even if it's no, I don't think Min's gonna be just for quant I know. I'm just kidding, just like no, actually this is.
Speaker 3: Hold on, bitch, I'm in deep, Like, yeah, this is this is an.
Speaker 1: Interesting place to be.
Speaker 3: I've told Erico, it's apparent that we fall in love once a year publicly and privately. That means we're not generally psycho. But no, not really, this is different.
Speaker 1: This is different.
Speaker 3: But also I think it's okay to come to terms and be vulnerable and feel how you feel, and then remind yourself stop backing, crazy bitch. Just let things flow and just embrace it and ride with it and be a woman and not overthink shit and not sabotage.
Speaker 1: It and not think Nigga's gonna fuck this up, He's going to be psycho? Are you serial killer? You know, all those normal thoughts, and just ride the way. Yeah, I'm riding the rave of I'm riding the wave, but I'm still a rave the raven the wave. I'm still gonna date. I'm still gonna date because I just even if I like and I do like him and I'm not, but I just want to make I almost have to do that for myself because I know like I can be committed even for not committed, and I just want to make sure before I do all that.
Speaker 3: This is the first time I felt like I want to be committed and I'm not obligated to be committed.
Speaker 1: I feel like I don't really have time.
Speaker 3: I don't want to entertain anything else because I know I'm gonna like be annoyed, like I don't want to hang out with this.
Speaker 1: Other person because I'm like, where's that, Where's outdoors. eBay, Yeah, I think maybe I get there with this guy, but it's still we've only hung out twice.
Speaker 3: Well, it also just goes to prove that we're still like in eighth grade at heart, because that's what I fucking feel.
Speaker 1: Like love does. That love is pure, It has a youthfulness to it, and you feel it when it really when you start feeling those feelings and the beginnings of like something irrationalness. Yeah, like it's who cares, it's been three weeks, we're in love, and it really does something. It really does something to your brain.
Speaker 3: Especially when you've crunch in the numbers on pattern and everything pans out good, then it's at I know our pattern is pretty lit.
Speaker 1: Oh so you did look at it. I looked a coast o M pattern.
Speaker 3: I crunched the numbers and I was like, oh no, this is my husband.
Speaker 1: Oh no, the numbers are all adding up correctly. Where she's also not telling sharing the story where she literally was like trying to get his birthday secretly she could, she asked it, she couldn't remember it, she'd know she should text him because she didn't wanted to know that she was a psycho that was looking up his date of birth for his natal chart to see if they were meant to be. I was like, Erica, I've texted him like twice. I asked him already. He showed it to me.
Speaker 3: I can't remember. It's not in the numbers, I said, I just got I have to know. This is another time that my psycho when was just coming out. I was like, I must know what our compatibility is exact, not just with the birth dates, with the fucking time of birth.
Speaker 1: It's so fucking important to me.
Speaker 3: So I just kept texting him like every five minutes, like, by the way, did you get that time?
Speaker 1: He's like, I added you im my, thanks.
Speaker 3: I'm still ready to get back over there to get the time so I can crunch the actual numbers in the pattern. I just crunched the numbers in the costar. Actually, co Star, if you're listening, you need to share the numbers. I need to be able to see everybody else's time of birth so I can crunch those numbers into other other plans.
Speaker 1: You're witnessing it here, guys, Jamilus psychonist in action.
Speaker 3: Anyway, the numbers came back great, So all's well on the horizon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ours are there were there were some things that were not so great, But I feel like there's always this balance. They always try to give you the balance. Yeah, everything's great, but there's all that your sex life is gonna suck. Oh that's really great. You guys are life partners, but you might feel boxton because the pattern loves to use the boxton one. Is it inappropriate to say? Okay? It is? It is. Okay, if you have to ask, it might be inappropriate. It is, it is. It's gonna stop right there.
Speaker 3: All right, then I'm becoming a mature young woman and I'm just gonna stop right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know the things that's that The things that the app set about are connection shatap no. Well, the things that the app said about our connection, I kind of already feel like I already knew that kind of yeah, I feel it. Well, you know, the pattern is, yeah, God speaking to us through app. But I know there's no perfect there's no perfect fucking there's no pattern that's like you guys, everything is perfect. And that's another thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, before we wrap this up, that's another thing that I realize is scary. The scary part of it all is like we're going to navigate this life. We all kind of like mostly for the most part, my companionship want love on partnership. We want you know, peacefulness and you know, partners that help us grow. But the truth of the matter is is no matter who we find, no matter who we find in this world, every single person has some shit.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, everybody has some shit. No, it's about who shit you want to do it. It's about who she is and how well they've handled their shit and is it like is it compliment your shit?
Speaker 3: Can you handle my shit? But it's like the fucking I had to come to this conclusion that because Okay, so he's forty three, he's never been in love. That's concerning and alarming, not alarming concerning, like, Okay, are you unabled? Are you like you have issues being vulnerable? Because I'm a vulnerable bitch. Clearly I'm not going crazy. But the truth of the matter is everybody deals with trauma. Everybody does, Like, but are you willing to realize you're healing from it and you're gonna.
Speaker 1: Work on it?
Speaker 3: And he was like, you know, this is my problems, this is what I've experienced, and I think I'm gonna do this, and I've been working.
Speaker 1: On this and I'm like Helleluia Alicia telling me Lisha.
Speaker 3: You know, but a part of me is even like, you know, we we have to recognize that no one's going to come perfect, and like fully, like even a lifetime of therapy doesn't make you perfect. And honestly, unless you're fucking marrying someone's super rich who has had a lifetime with therapy.
Speaker 1: It's true, that's true. I think for me, like I know, for me, I just have like I am such like words actually irritate me. That's why I don't like texting, like and also like I don't like people making any promises or anything like that. And I feel like in my in this relationship or any relationship moving forward, and the the trajectory that I've been on is like I need to see the action, you know what I mean, Like, I just I don't know, so, you know, I just feel like time only shows that the action, the action of whether or not he is gonna work on the things he says it's gonna work, Like it's easy to say that in week two or three, because you don't expect him to figure it out in three weeks. No, you know what I mean, and I'm not talking just about you, and like even you know the things that you know. My my poet has said to me.
Speaker 3: We're gonna chame him to poetry by he has to be poetry Bany. What was nerdy Bays not good enough? He's poetry Bany poetry b poetry.
Speaker 1: We take these names very seriously, guys, because once we commit, if that's it.
Speaker 3: My guy said something to me, He's like like something about talking about him, and I was like, well, I've never call you by name. I'm going to probably give you a name like.
Speaker 1: Outdoors e Bay.
Speaker 3: I said, it's so serious too, like, no, never, I would never do that. It's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Something more along the line. There's gonna be a bay at that for sure, but it will never be your full name. And we might say it, but we'll bleep it out hopefully if Erica remember that's happened too. But yeah, I have another Hinge date coming up next guys, Next Tuesday Hinge date. No, why do you have the plane?
Speaker 3: Okay? I was gonna say next Tuesday?
Speaker 1: The fuck you need a weak fucking notice for FaceTime? Yeah? Okay, yeah, because if I might change my mind, between now and Tuesday. You know, I might be psycho with you by Tuesday. I get nervous on FaceTime. I need to see you.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I feel like nervous.
Speaker 1: I actually I prefer it. It's so much better, like you can hang up yeah and block them. I didn't think about that anyway. Anyway, this this episode is not sponsored by Hinge because those motherfuckers still haven't won't pay us, because as we add the cave for their fucking apply. Matter of fact, if you're listening to this, don't fucking log on the hingte No. As a matter of fact, if you're listening to this and you're on Hinge, why don't you message Hinge on Instagram and tell them they need to fuck with good mom's bad choices because we be fucking honest. Yeah, like the fuck honestly. And also, you know, you, guys, I don't know if anyone out there is also dating and sneaking bays into their quarantine spaces. You need to make sure that your COUCHI is hydrated and it looks sparkling, clean and glowy.
Speaker 3: And the only way to guarantee something like this is a product that we love so deeply much and we use on our volva's daily.
Speaker 1: And it's called Lady It's by Lady Sweet, and it's their botanical oils and it's bombs. I use it when I get out of the shower.
Speaker 3: I use it after I shape, I use it after I use like I use ten skins. Sometimes I get Raise your Bombs to put it over it. It's amazing.
Speaker 1: It smells good.
Speaker 3: Sometimes with the aftermath, I just put it on my face.
Speaker 1: You can put it everywhere. We've talked about them a million times. You guys, they're the shit. Actually, my bottle is running out. I need to get another one. And if you want to check them out, use our code good Moms fifteen for fifteen percent off.
Speaker 3: And ladiesweet dot com.
Speaker 1: Check out ladysweet dot com. If anyone else is out there going on hinge dates or has any hinge hories quarantine horries, we haven't gotten any good.
Speaker 3: Quarantine ries, someone please add to ours because this is some bullshit. And I also have one I haven't I haven't revealed yet, but I'm not telling it right now, but we do. Actually we're gonna play that thing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we should do it. We gotta go.
Speaker 3: I gotta go to see my man. Okay, just kidding, is not my man? That was another that psycho shit I was talking about.
Speaker 1: He's not going anywhere I know. Okay, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 3: I hope you never freacking listen to this. This is not good.
Speaker 1: So this is a horry hor stories. It's time for horse from the internet.
Speaker 3: My friend sent this to me. This didn't happen to her, and I just thought this is very rude of her to send to me.
Speaker 1: Well, when you read it to me or you, yeah, it was scary.
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what up? Crazy one night stand stories that'll make you women never want to have a one night stand?
Speaker 4: What it do?
Speaker 6: This is a true story. I read about this a while back, but I saw her here again recently. I was like, wow, that's crazy. So basically, this woman meets a guy on tender. She goes on a date with them. Afterwards, she goes back to his place. They have sex. She allows him to ejaculate on her face and chest.
Speaker 1: After that happens.
Speaker 6: Next day, things cool, but then she noticed is a rash. She's concerned, so obviously she reaches out to the dude. Who's the last person she has sex with, lets her know.
Speaker 1: That lets him know that she's going to see a doctor.
Speaker 6: She goes to the doctor. Doctor says, you don't have an SCD sensor. To her dermatologist, this word, it gets crazy. Goes to a dermatologists. Dermatologists said, do you have that there were parasites in the guy seemen who you had sex with. Those parasites can only come from one of two places, either somebody who has sex with animals or somebody who has sex with corpses. She looks the guy up on Facebook works in a more.
Speaker 3: And ladies and gentlemen, that is a horror story if I've.
Speaker 1: Ever heard one. Now, that's a real horror story.
Speaker 3: And thank you Shannie Harris for that fucking ad. And also that's why I never let people fucking come on my face. What do you think it's like a dead person.
Speaker 1: I'm about to throw the fuck. What does the pussy feel like? Maybe it's really tight, kind of like everybody starts to shut down. Stop it's really tight, pussy is really loose. It's everything's like, I don't know, I feel like that was muscles with no The muscles get tight, intense, stiff, and then you release you're no, I don't know. I don't want to release. No. I think when you die, you release and then you start getting stiff.
Speaker 3: I don't even appreciate her for sending that to me. I don't even appreciate us for sharing this with you.
Speaker 1: Guys. Dead people have typeos. I need to know. I don't need to know. And Jesus Christ, we're gonna google this. I don't don't. I'm really gonna go. I bet there's a whole like secret dark internet of like people like talking about this.
Speaker 3: They're going to trace it back to your your fucking htt web address that you've been searching this, and they're gonna think you're one of them. I always think that when I search certain things, I'm like, oh.
Speaker 1: Well, when I'm watching porn, accidentally click on some of this way, it looks way too young. I'm like, I know, especially because I like.
Speaker 3: Like, like taking advantage porn, because I like like stepdaddy, because I have issues with what I don't know what's going on with me.
Speaker 1: It's my fantasies.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh no, they're gonna come after me. They're gonna think I'm looking for teens something.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: It gets scared, honestly, just since my neighbor got busted.
Speaker 3: Oh, her neighbor have busted for child pornography and then they released them back to the neighborhood. I don't understand it.
Speaker 1: He was selling it, Honestly, I don't.
Speaker 3: I smell them to the valley for if other people don't smoke weed and listen to our podcast. Honestly, I appreciate you because this is the highest shit I've ever heard. I know because I'm listening to it as we talk, and as the conversation just can tinues, I'm like, how do non stone people partake in this bullshit? We're like getting so deep and then we're talking about tight pussies of corpses.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, Actually this weeet is making me giggili. It's space nuts. It's an Indica. Oh and it's called space cake. Space Cake. It's called space cake. And even though we like space nuts in Indica. You guys, we do this roll up segment on Patreon that where we roll up, we roll up and then we have these very high conversations. So they're only on Patreon. I used to check it out. We released one last week and we're in our bathing suits.
Speaker 3: Also, we're always doing new sex moves.
Speaker 1: We have one dropping soon. We have to get that on video.
Speaker 3: We have new sex moves. It's called sex Moves one on one also exclusively on Patreon, So you're.
Speaker 1: Missing out pretty much. Essentially, you got to search us. Good You have to search us because apparently we're explicit and you can't just type in our name Patreon dot com, backslash good Moms, Bad Choices in your space bar, or you can just click link in our Instagram bio whatever.
Speaker 3: Review this episode, leave us a comment, rate and review us if you love us, if you've listened to this.
Speaker 1: Whole, if you guys have been, especially the ones like our day ones, Like if you're a day Wanner and you haven't left a review, please just go give us a little store like five if you want whatever, like five only.
Speaker 3: And then and if you give us one, a bit of your fucking great reason, yeah, like.
Speaker 1: The fact that Eric is making fun of dead quarts pussy but or our.
Speaker 3: White girl fry that's one of our favorite.
Speaker 1: So have a great week and don't be a psycho.
Speaker 3: Peace,