Speaker 1: It's the Best Bits of the Week.
Speaker 2: With Morgan Part two.
Speaker 3: She's breaking down the top seven segments from the Bobby Bone Show this week.
Speaker 4: What's up, y'all, Welcome to the Best Bits. I hope you're having a great weekend. It's time to dive into some segments from the Bobby Bone Show this week. Highly encourage y'all to check out Part one in part three this weekend with Ray Mundo. In Part one, we talk all about life in the country. I have some exciting news to share. We also shared if we are fridge people, like do you actually put stuff on your fridge or not?
Speaker 5: Good stuff over there?
Speaker 4: And Ray has recently spoken to his twin so big life updates.
Speaker 5: And then part three listener Q and A.
Speaker 4: We answered all kinds of things about college majors and hangovers and how early Ray gets into work.
Speaker 5: So fun stuff on both of those.
Speaker 4: If you need some fun things for your commute this weekend or you're just hanging out at home for now, let's get into it.
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 4: I asked the show for some relationship advice. I'm not in between phase with man in uniform as far as living together but not living together.
Speaker 5: And what's the food situation.
Speaker 4: Like, so, I just needed to hear from some other people what they thought, especially me being a vegetarian and how that plays into everything. I also shared a big update on where Man in Uniform are and I are at in our relationship.
Speaker 5: So here you go.
Speaker 2: Number seven.
Speaker 1: Morgan is our head of digital. She has a boyfriend, new boyfriend. How long have you guys been together?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: Officially?
Speaker 5: Oh, let me count five months?
Speaker 1: That long?
Speaker 4: Yeah, or we're about to hit five months.
Speaker 1: Oh wise man once said, it's so official, she needs a whistle. That's real time. Five months is like you actually like the person?
Speaker 5: Yeah together, I really like him.
Speaker 1: You guys say love recently just happened? Good for you? You make him say it first.
Speaker 5: Hopefully he did say it first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good for you. So what's up?
Speaker 7: So of course you did. I mean he's been doing this whole relationship.
Speaker 1: Okay, I was way I was more into my wife than she was me at the beginning. I mean, let's be honest, even now, let's be honest. So okay, and yes he did go up. But that's like old school courting, like you have to convince somebody that's valuable that to be your valuable and so I didn't. Although we laughed, we do feel like he loved bombed you a bit. It wasn't love bombing at all because he's still here.
Speaker 5: No, it's not love bombing at all.
Speaker 4: He would have bounced by now if that was the case.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, so what can we do for you?
Speaker 4: Well, so we're in this like between phase where we spend a lot of time together but we don't live together, and I and I just don't know as far as like, how do you guys handle food when when you're at the beginning of your relationship, Like were you buying food and leaving it at somebody's place? Were you constantly eating out all the time?
Speaker 1: Where you like groceries or order food everything?
Speaker 4: Like, how do you operate with food when you're in the in between phase but not living together?
Speaker 1: That's a good question. I think. Does he pay for the food if you order it?
Speaker 5: Most of the time?
Speaker 4: Yes, I try and buy things. He doesn't like me to, but.
Speaker 1: I try to good so he'll be like, oh and you fight them and you do some.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 1: That food thing is weird. And groceries, I think you get them. They're like kids most times. The kids go to the woman. If everything's even in custody battles, the kids will go to the mom. We would all agree with that, if everything's even. I think the same thing with food, I think you get it. I think if it's groceries, but whomever's house you're at, where you cook them, that they stay. I just imagine you're at your house more am I right on that we are because.
Speaker 4: Of my animals. He doesn't have any, And that kind of leads the whole position of who who stays weird because taking my animals to his apartment is kind of weird.
Speaker 1: And then I think you'll probably start eating out or ordering out a little less because it doesn't have to be an event to give you guys something to do. You can then then just be natural with each other because part of that why you go on a date to a place is because you have something else, like an environment that's new to also talk about, and you're both in a familiar, familiarly unfamiliar place. So I think he buys all the order out food. You let him do that. Any groceries, whomever's how you're out, you're cooking, you get them. But you're gonna stop eating out so much. I wouldn't eat ot so much. You can just waste the money.
Speaker 4: Well, there's also the wrinkle into this is that I'm vegetarian, which also throws that into like the cooking aspect, where I do cook a lot of food.
Speaker 5: It's just, yeah, that's on vegetarian.
Speaker 1: That's on him. That's his fault that you're vegetarian. He picked you, he now has to deal with it. Yeah, I feel bad. Mike d is a vegan. Mike d lost over one hundred pounds, like just eating right, and so he went full vegan. And sometimes we'll go places all together and Michael say nothing, and all of a sudden, I'm looking over and he's like, non on a carrot by itself. It's all they had. And I forget to be considerate. Has he forgot to be considerate of your vegetarian needs?
Speaker 8: Of times?
Speaker 4: No, I think it'd be the other way around, because I always make food and he doesn't. He's like, I'll eat whatever's Will you cook meat for him?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I'm not against that, but I just don't naturally buy I don't even know where to start on what meat to buy to keep to add into dishes because I'm so used to vegetarian.
Speaker 1: Easy easy fix here when you buy groceries, get a whatever the number. I was by myself forever. But like a little bit of beef ground beef easy, and a little bit of chicken. As long as you always have that and it doesn't go bad, cook it every week, you're good to go. Like a pound, yeah, is it pounded? Yeah, like a pound's a good size. Just a single guy. I was going to the gas station and get a lot of my meat and like packs. But I think chicken and beef. You got that, You're.
Speaker 9: Good, Yeah, Morgan.
Speaker 10: Do you eat fish?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 9: Oh he does so well.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't keep fish around them specifically.
Speaker 11: I didn't know if they had that in common, like they could have, you know, salmon.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 5: I made it really difficult, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's tough. I think I break up with you. That's a hard that's a commitment, I know. And you'll cook meat though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I cooked meat for my dog, so it's just not I just won't consume it and I don't enjoy it.
Speaker 1: So you get you on a farmer's dog, real meat and farmer's dog, Morgan.
Speaker 5: Yeah, then I didn't want to have to make it.
Speaker 1: I keep chicken, And what advice would you give? I say, keep it a little bit of chicken which you grocery shops, and a little bit of beef and that's it, because you can turn that into anything. Do you have a grill at your house?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: Thought about getting one too.
Speaker 1: It'd be nice. I get a girl.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I would say most vegetarian dishes. You're making Bobby's wright and you can sprinkle ground beef on top or shred some chicken up and it goes most that.
Speaker 1: What that does is actually makes it something that's good. You put meat on it, then it makes it edible, really good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was just it's weird. We're in that weird in between phase.
Speaker 1: Does he do the thing where every month he says happy month versary thing? No? Okay, no, you're beyond that.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 4: Every Tuesday, we are now doing Tuesday Reviews Day, where we share TV shows or movies that we've watched and if you should watch them good and bad, like it could be a great review, or like hey don't check this one out, not worth it. Everybody shared something and the whole stimulation of it is that you have to have finished.
Speaker 5: It can't be halfway watched.
Speaker 4: So if it's TV shows, if it's a movie, you've had to seen the whole thing to review it.
Speaker 5: And that's what you're about to hear. So maybe get.
Speaker 4: Your little phone ready notepad or a physical notepad and write down something that you can watch this weekend with your friends, family, fans, whatever.
Speaker 1: Number six, it's Tuesday Reviewsday, the only day we review shows or movies. And I did finish Perfect Wife The Mysterious Disappearance of Sherry Peppini, and so this is a woman who went missing and they found her phone, like they're not air pods but earbuds with the cable and hair in it, and then they had to go find her. And it's three episodes. Wild. It's a real story that happened in like the early to mid two thousands.
Speaker 10: Wild.
Speaker 1: I give it four and a half out of five old school iPhones. Really good. I couldn't wait. We watched one, then we watched two. Then we had to fall asleep because that's what our human bodies do, but we didn't want to go to sleep. We finished it. It was crazy and awesome, and I feel bad for just a lot of people. That's all i'm gonna say. But it's really good. It is on Hulu. It is called Perfect Wife, The Mysterios Disappearance of Sherry Peppini. Tuesday reviews day Amy.
Speaker 11: You're up America's Sweethearts. So I finished it. Look lass, you've id only watched one episode, so I couldn't fully review it. And now that I'm done, I give it four out of five pom Poms.
Speaker 1: So that's the Dallas Cowboys Doctor series.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 11: It makes me want to be a Cowboys fan too, now, I mean, well, come on, Yeah, it's weird how I found myself wanting to cheer for these girls and the team, the Cowboys everything like what they do, they make it look so.
Speaker 1: Fun and they don't pay them though that part of it, Oh, I'm.
Speaker 11: Talking about just like being a Cowboys fan, got it. When it comes to being an actual cheerleader, it pretty seems pretty brutal. And I found some of it to be really disturbing what they have to endure and go through and the scrutinization.
Speaker 1: And there was one quotization, well.
Speaker 11: I'm sure they have internal but just even from like when they're auditioning, because that's what it's about. It's about the twenty twenty three auditions to be on the team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I mean, like inside the organization. Yeah, that's like posting pictures.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, yea yeah yeah yes.
Speaker 11: So like one of the quotes that stood out to me one time, when they were analyzing someone that they're audition tape, they were looking at their face and they were like, huh, what's up as their cheeks?
Speaker 9: Is that bronzer? Is that structural?
Speaker 11: And this just the way they talk her hair color, If we can change that makeup, she's gonna need some help with that. And then you know they're not toned enough, they're not thin enough.
Speaker 9: You need to eat this. You gotta do it.
Speaker 1: Like I was just like goll Lee, that's me in the mirror every day.
Speaker 11: Well, that part is rough to watch and really brutal, so even trigger warning for some people before they watch it, for sure, But overall I found it very interesting.
Speaker 1: They talk about how they don't let guys touch them, touch them, what pictures they make them hold the football? People hold the football and so guys can't like put their arms around them when they is that in the show at all.
Speaker 9: It is Oh interesting, I thought, Mike says.
Speaker 7: Yet, no, hey, woa when you finished it.
Speaker 9: I did finish it.
Speaker 1: I know what I'm not saying. I didn't ask if that was in because what happened is if you take a picture with them, let's say, Lunchbox taking a picture with two of them, they won't let him put his hand around them. They make him hold of football so his hands can't touch them. There's a no touching policy taking pictures.
Speaker 7: That's like when Stefani.
Speaker 11: But you only though, yeah, I did get nervous when you said that because there is this one part with the cameraman.
Speaker 9: But I'm not going to talk about it yet.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's good.
Speaker 11: Ever, I'm not going to ever talk about it because you can watch it for yourself.
Speaker 1: All right, Lunchbox, what do you watch?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 13: Challenge Battle for a New Champion. It finished airing back in February. I watched the first couple episodes and it's all people that have never won before, so it's a bunch of nobody's really and I was like, man, this season's boring.
Speaker 7: It sucks. I'm not going to watch it. Then my buddy Oscar told me, dude, you got to give it a chance.
Speaker 1: Oscar who pays for your phone bill?
Speaker 7: Yes, Oscar from Corpus that works for Verizon. Y.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 13: He was like, dude, you gotta watch it. It's still a pretty good season. So I went back and I watched it.
Speaker 7: It got better.
Speaker 13: Still not, it doesn't have the recognizable faces, so it's just okay.
Speaker 1: When I recognize a single face. Even with the recognizable faces.
Speaker 13: No, you would not recognize anybody, because I mean they bring people from Romania, they bring people from England, they are people from Turkey.
Speaker 7: I mean there's people from all over the world.
Speaker 1: Now that that does that show what I recognize.
Speaker 13: Not this season because Battle for a New Champion. There are a bunch of nobodieshow coming up. The new season is called Eras, so they have people from.
Speaker 1: Every era, Like I recognize any of them. Yeah, Bananas CT Bananas I would recognize because of Lunchbox and as the rest of the harmar I wouldn't know them yet. I didn't mean they're not famous. I just don't know them.
Speaker 7: I mean, Casey's probably gonna be back, Rachel's come up.
Speaker 1: I eight teen moms, No, no, no.
Speaker 7: Corey so here's what.
Speaker 1: Okay, we gotta move on. What are you rate it this season?
Speaker 7: Three out of five? Chaos Clubs.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what that is Tuesday Reviewesday Morgan.
Speaker 4: All Right, so I saw the movie if it's where the girl goes through something. She starts seeing a bunch of imaginary friends. Brian Brian Reynolds is the other lead and a little girl, and I wanted to like it more than I did. I thought it was going to be really good and I was gonna feel all these things that really didn't. I think it's a great family movie and it's cute for that.
Speaker 5: It's a cute plot.
Speaker 9: So I give it three out of five.
Speaker 1: Purple Flops Eddie Tuesday Revuesday. The Man with a Thousand.
Speaker 14: Kids, Oh, oh gosh, Yeah it is bizarre.
Speaker 1: Yes he is, and yeah, but he's done. Look where I come from.
Speaker 7: I wasn't sure either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exaggerating it like he actually seventeen and they just like The Man with a Thousand k they're not exaggerating.
Speaker 14: Yah, it's pretty crazy. And then there's a group of moms that are very upset about him. Why I can't tell you, because he had to tell.
Speaker 7: Us Is it a series or is it just like an hour documentary.
Speaker 14: It's a three part series about an hour each one, so it's a three hour watch on Netflix.
Speaker 1: Due it's it's weird, weird, like gross weird. Yes, okay, then I don't want to watch this weird.
Speaker 14: I give it. I'm gonna give it three. I'm gonna give it three YouTube YouTube channels.
Speaker 1: Okay, Hey, Raymon, don't you review anything or no? Yeah, we watched Desperate Lies. What's that?
Speaker 15: It's in another Language's in Spanish and it is a woman who had twins two different dads.
Speaker 1: Oh is it true? No, that's happened before. It's a telenevella, a lot of drawing. What do you give it? It was pretty weak. You're watching a documentary. I know you're watching a telenovella in another language fiction, right, who your idea? No?
Speaker 15: No, my wives. I watch it all passively in the passing your seat. So I'll give it two out of five tell novellas.
Speaker 1: Hey, Mike, d I saw were Inside Out two is like the highest grossing Pixar movie ever.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's not the biggest movie of the year.
Speaker 1: Really, isn't that good?
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's really good.
Speaker 1: I love Inside Out one, and I guess you know it's a cartoon whatever, So I'm not not a cartoon guy, because I do like some of it, but I'm not drawn to those Disney movies can't have kids. But I did watch Inside Out one and loved it. I might possibly watch Inside Out too.
Speaker 8: This one's kind of more for adults too, because the emotions are a little bit more complex.
Speaker 1: I got Eddie on a show and it's not over, so we can't review it yet because it's all the episodes on out. But it's called Presumed Innocent. Yeah, Presumed Innocent. It comes out on Wednesdays. I think there are two episodes left to come out. It's Jake Jillenhall. It's it's so good.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, where is it again? Apple?
Speaker 1: I got Eddie on it on the trip. Every time i'd be like, hey, ed Doi you want to talk? Watching on his phone? I can't write down me and I'm watching it.
Speaker 14: I would stress out because i'd have to download it before I got on a plane, so like I got to get more.
Speaker 11: You would love it, Oh yeah, and I already wrote it down the last time you said it?
Speaker 9: Is you ready?
Speaker 11: All right?
Speaker 1: Anybody else Tuesday Reviewsday, Mike d I Gotta Fly Me to the Moon. Oh, come on, this is that movie about where they faked the moon landing? Yes, Carlett johan documentary documentary.
Speaker 8: It's there's some factual stuff in it, but the actual story in the movie is made up.
Speaker 1: So this why do they say that based on a true story?
Speaker 8: There's some historical like facsin Okay, yeah, it's fictional.
Speaker 1: So what's the plot?
Speaker 8: So Scarlett Johanson gets brought in to basically change the image of NASA and sell the moon landing because they need funding to go on the mission. And then she does such a good job that they're like, this can't fail, so we have to film a backup in case the real thing doesn't work.
Speaker 1: Oh got it? And so they rarely make new movies now that meaning like new idea movies. Yeah, it's mostly all remakes, sequels, prequels. I think that's why I was kind of drawn to this one, even like the Ryan Gosling one that I watched, The Fall Guy, that was like a based off a TV show. Yeah, this is not right. This is straight up the h straight up thoughts. I thought it was really good.
Speaker 8: It's more of a rom com and I'm kind of becoming a rom com guy now because Scarlett Johanson and Channing Tatum are really good together in it. I give it four idi five space suits. I don't think it's a movie you have to rush to the theater to see, but it's an Apple movie, so it'll be up there probably in like two or three months.
Speaker 1: Movie Mike, come on with the movie. All right, there you go. Tuesday reviews day, nic shop everybody. We didn't even review anything stupid.
Speaker 7: No, they're all I could review something good.
Speaker 1: What would you have if we allowed it? Oh, there's a podcast, man, another one or same one?
Speaker 7: No, a new one was The Shrink next Door.
Speaker 1: Oh my lord, what's beautiful. It's like watching an experience to the eyes of your child. You know, you take a kid somewhere they like, Wow, the building's so big. Lunchbox. Only just now knows about podcasts, so I'm watching it through his eyes and ears.
Speaker 13: He never listened to podcasts, but when we were in Chicago we listened to the one twin Flames, and so then it was like, oh, if you like that, you made like this The Shrink next door?
Speaker 1: Guys, what's it about?
Speaker 7: It is about this dude.
Speaker 1: He worked.
Speaker 13: He was like a New York Times author or something or and he lives in the Hamptons and his next door neighbor has all these elaborate parties and then he finds something out about his next door neighbor and it's just.
Speaker 7: Like whoa the shrink connect door.
Speaker 9: It's all true.
Speaker 1: Are you done? It's all true.
Speaker 7: I am completely finished. I've listened to it all in one weekend.
Speaker 1: What do you give it? Five out of five flauds? Okay, it is unbelievable. There you have it.
Speaker 9: I mean that I'm sold.
Speaker 7: Hey, you will not put it down. You will sit there at your phone and just listen to it.
Speaker 1: Now the show all right, thank you, Tuesday reviewesday. Good job everybody.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 5: Y'all remember the yodel kid.
Speaker 4: Well, he's stopped by our studio Mason Ramsey. He is I think eighteen years old now and this dude is like living life and he shared what everything has been like for him after being a viral sensation. He just recently sang on stage with Lana del Rey. He did some stuff jelly roll. He just had really cool moments throughout the course of his career. He's only eighteen, so he stopped by to give us an update on how things are going.
Speaker 5: This is Mason Ramsey in Studio.
Speaker 2: Number five on The Bobby Bones Show. Now, Mason Ramsey, Mason.
Speaker 1: I saw you singing with Lanadel Ray. Yes, like two million views when I saw it. I'm sure it's way over that. Now. That was pretty cool. How'd that come together?
Speaker 6: She's just really just all around a very sweet person, even behind the scenes. I've I met a lot of celebrities, but she she's like one of the like sweetest celebrities that I've ever met.
Speaker 1: How did you end up with with her singing? Like? What even happened there?
Speaker 6: She just reached out to me on Instagram and that's cool story.
Speaker 16: We're collab.
Speaker 6: I wanted to do a collab with her, and so she reached out to me because she's seen where I asked if I if we could collab together, and she said, let's make it happen. And so then she just invited me to Gulf Shores, Alabama to the Hangout Fest, but it got canceled.
Speaker 16: Something happened to where the weather.
Speaker 6: Got in the way. And we could and rehearse. And she'd had like Jelly Roll and Benson Boone and some other artists and they had time to rehearse. I didn't have time because I flew in kind of at a weird time. But pretty much that I could go to Fenway with her and and do like do a song with her there pretty much, And that was, honestly so crazy.
Speaker 1: A lot of people, who who cool have you heard from? And like you've got to do something like sing with them or like hang out with them, Like who's your top three? Let's say Lanta off because you said her, so she is in Atlanta. If you're listening, he's not saying that you're not on the list. But we've covered that, so no pressure to put her back on. Who are they? Give me three other ones?
Speaker 6: Most of them most of them would be dead. But well, let's see Zach Bryan. I really love him.
Speaker 1: What'd you do? Did you meet him? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I got to meet him my old So my old manager actually manages him or does like part management deal with him.
Speaker 16: And so.
Speaker 6: Zach, you know, had the connection with me through my old manager, and so he told his manager to reach out to me and we did a revival together and that was that was that was awesome as well.
Speaker 1: All right, that's one. Give me number two.
Speaker 6: Okay, I got to meet Jelly Roll at the Spotify house. Really nice guy, yes, super nice guy. I'm trying to think of number three. Number three could.
Speaker 1: Be anybody ever that you've ever like worked with or hung out with.
Speaker 16: And Justin Bieber is pretty pretty cool.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's pretty That was a long time ago, but yeah, it's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: That is pretty cool. I was watching some videos you perform on TikTok and maybe like CMA Fest. Did you play the river stage c A Fest?
Speaker 16: No, I did the suburb stage.
Speaker 1: You were going hard, like a lot of energy. Yeah, like you feel like you're bringing it now, showing him like the new version of you.
Speaker 6: Absolutely absolutely like headbanging like it was what it looked like.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you banging exactly? What what do you think about before you go out on stage?
Speaker 6: Now, it's like I leave my body and someone else goes in it and they just it's it's out of body experience where I'm not like, I'm just I don't know.
Speaker 1: I can't explain it because I felt like you were such a physical show what you were jumping around that I would need to stretch? Do you stretch before show? No?
Speaker 16: I just practiced all the moves before.
Speaker 1: I he's still young. He's still young. I need to stretch. How'd you get on the Twister soundtrack? How'd that come together?
Speaker 13: So?
Speaker 6: I've been working on an album for the past or six months and my label reached out to me and there were one of my songs on to put be put on the Twister soundtrack, and.
Speaker 16: I was like okay. So we were writing.
Speaker 6: Just like in awe, like amazed, you know, and I wrote a song called Shake Shake, and I was like, this is pretty cool. I said, you know, just pitch this to them and see if they like it. And they said that they loved it. And so it just came about that one of one of my songs got to be put on the Twisters album.
Speaker 1: Pretty cool because it's like Mason Ramsey, Luke Comb's randol a jelly roll.
Speaker 16: I know, it's pretty wild.
Speaker 6: I never, yeah, I never dreamed that that something like this would would happen.
Speaker 1: You know, what's up with that album you've been working on? When's that coming home?
Speaker 16: First off, I've got a tour that we're working on.
Speaker 1: At Mason Ramsey dot com. So in September pretty much a bunch of shows.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so it'll be out before the tour, Okay, got it. It's got I think fourteen to fifteen songs on it, and it's been, uh, it's just been kind of just everything just flows like really smooth.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 6: It's more old school sound than it is new school because I want to bring back I want to bring back the old country music to the new world, and I think that's what we're missing today.
Speaker 1: But in low gas prices that both of those we can get old country music and low gas prices, we're back, Mason. I mean, like you work on the gas prices too. I'm not president, all right. I don't work in that department, I remember once, And I have a job that's pretty cool where I get to meet a lot of cool people. And so for me, I don't get star struck often because ideal and get to be lucky. Youen have to have celebrities in all the time. Right right that being said, I was on a flight with you once on a Southwest fly and I saw you and I freaked out. I was like, holy crap, that happened all the time when people were just like, that's the guy. Was that happening everywhere you went?
Speaker 16: Pretty much pretty much? And it's still to this day.
Speaker 6: So I flew out last night and I had a bunch of people stop me at the airport and they were like, are you Mason Ramsey And I'm like, yeah, I am, And so I took pictures and stuff like I always do, and it was I don't know, it just it just still amazes me that people like know me by my name and still recognize me.
Speaker 16: So I think that's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Did it ever get annoying?
Speaker 16: Oh no, no, no, I enjoy it.
Speaker 7: That's a good answer.
Speaker 16: No, that's not staged. I really know.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: I liked that, so you never would. It wasn't so much like you're just trying to use the bathroom because I've been peeing before to yarnal and somebody pops up the top like, hey, whng are you Bobby? I'm dude, let me at least finish, Like, no awkward situations where fans were just in your space or driving by your house or anything.
Speaker 6: Well, I've had I've had a few, Yeah, a few stalkers.
Speaker 1: You were wowly famous, Like for a while you were just everywhere and that's cool, but alsoether it's got to be a breaking point.
Speaker 6: You're like, I need a break, right, No, no, no, no, that's what it doesn't It doesn't. I really just I really do just enjoy it all around, and I love meeting people and like going to new places and just I don't know, seeing the world and traveling and meeting more people.
Speaker 1: What was it like to have your life change in like four or five days, because it's something you didn't even intend to change your life. Meaning if you make a record, now you're going, I'm making this record. I hope people love it, and if they do, mission accomplished. I set out to do this, but with you, that really wasn't the plan. You're just singing back home. What was it like or were you too young to even really knew what was going on?
Speaker 6: Well, first off, I didn't have internet where I lived, and I still don't, so that's that's one thing. So I didn't really know what was going on, what was taken off my aunt. My aunt called it a mimi because she didn't know what it was either. So that shows you how much we knew at the time. And then that was I mean, it's just pretty crazy how everything took off. You know, we got the call from Ellen and and that was pretty wild. That was unexpected, honestly. And first time to La Yes, first time. I had always wanted to go, and I was so excited to go. I was a little nervous about the plane ride, but says I've never been on a plane.
Speaker 1: I was nervous on the flight we took together. You'dn't even I was nervous about that flight and nervous you were on the flight. It was like double nerves, man.
Speaker 16: Double nerves.
Speaker 1: How how do they treat you? Over to Ellen that day? Great? Great?
Speaker 6: The staff and everyone was really amazing. And uh yeah, she's just all around a sweet person and I loved it. You know, she's really cool just to be there.
Speaker 1: Do you still perform Love Sick Blues?
Speaker 16: I do?
Speaker 1: Oh, good for you. That's awesome, because if I were, I'd be like, I don't want to sing the song anymore, because that's real maturity in that, because people still want to hear that song. Wow, do you want to sing or does somebody give you that? Like, hey, keep singing the song? That people, because it's also a classic country song.
Speaker 6: Right, Yes, absolutely, I like it. I love it because it shows off my vocal ability and uh, I don't know something that is flipping it between the over the bridge. I don't know.
Speaker 16: That's probably my favorite thing to do.
Speaker 1: I saw your grandpa. You took your grandpa to the Aubrey I did, and that's YESO, what do you think about that? It's pretty cool.
Speaker 6: I mean, he just loves being there and and you know, that's always that was one of my dreams is for him to get to be there and watch me perform. And yeah, he loves going there.
Speaker 1: Probably a lot of the reason that you have love for old school traditional.
Speaker 16: Country, right, you're absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 1: What's his favorite music?
Speaker 6: He always listens to Hank Williams senior music NonStop, and he probably knows every single Hank Williams song there is.
Speaker 1: You're part of the Twister soundtrack and we're gonna play that song coming up in just a second. The original came out of the first Twister movie in nineteen ninety six, which is ten years before I'm Torn. Yeah, have you seen the original?
Speaker 16: I have not yet. I have not yet.
Speaker 1: Good well man, congratulations on everything. Thank you so much. Bobby yeah, you guys. So Mason Ramsey at Mason Ramsey on Instagram and again he has so many shows and good to know you're gonna have a record out by then too.
Speaker 16: Absolutely, I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: Mason Ramsey dot com starting at September and Oxford, Mississippi, and I have on my pages it's all the way through December, so I'm sure you'll add more. But he's all over the place.
Speaker 16: I'm rooting for you, Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: I like the double breasted shirt. If I could pull that off, I'd be wearing that. That's awesome.
Speaker 16: Thank you and keep killing it.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: I'm rooting for you. And I knew you when you were on a Southwest flight right next to me. That's right, That's when I knew him. That's when I knew Mason Ramsey the first time. Mason. Good to talk to you, buddy.
Speaker 16: Thank you so much, Bobby.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Number two, we did a draft of the best opening lines of songs, and this one was heated because such an open ended category. It's not like, Okay, there's twelve great picks. This was like, there are so many songs with great opening lines.
Speaker 5: So listen to the draft.
Speaker 4: Maybe I'll make you think of some and after we get done with this, I'll tell you the results.
Speaker 1: Number four best opening lines, two songs. Amy gets to go first and I go last. The first round. Are you ready?
Speaker 9: Ready?
Speaker 11: Go? Blame it all of my roots. I showed up in boots.
Speaker 1: I think everybody had that. Oh really if they got the number one pick, I thought I was being clever with the friends places. People that don't even know country music know that's that's a good one. Gets all a pick lunchbox.
Speaker 13: Yeah, just a small town girl.
Speaker 1: That's good in a lonely world.
Speaker 9: That's it.
Speaker 1: No, you get living in the lonely world. That's the whole. That's the sentence. That's a different sentence. She took the loan, opened it.
Speaker 7: They said this was the opening line.
Speaker 1: You said the opening line. You don't get opening two lines, opening line.
Speaker 7: Oh, when you google it, that gives you this is the whole lot.
Speaker 1: I hate those googlers, all right, Eddie, Gosh, it's tough.
Speaker 14: Now I'm gonna go with Somebody once told.
Speaker 1: Me that you can do the world is gonna the world is gonna roam me.
Speaker 14: Okay, cool, perfect that's smash mouth.
Speaker 1: Baby. That's good, Morgan.
Speaker 4: This one is so iconic it only needs three words. Let's go girls.
Speaker 1: Good one. Oh that's good. Dang, think about that one. Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 1: I have a long line. That's okay, I'm gonna go. I hear the train of come in Comma. It's rolling around the bin. Dang, dude, that's so good.
Speaker 7: I had that one, But that's two lines?
Speaker 9: Is that full? In prison?
Speaker 1: My next one? All right? So I get to go first in the second round since I went last in the first round, and I'm gonna go with now this is a story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down.
Speaker 9: Wow. So we can do theme songs.
Speaker 1: It's just songs, best opening lines of songs. That's really good, fresh Prince of bell Air. There, I may have opened something up in your head.
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, Morgan, Well yeah, okay, hmm.
Speaker 4: There's one I want to do, but I can't say it correctly, so I don't think. I okay, I'm gonna go at first.
Speaker 5: I was afraid. I was petrified.
Speaker 1: That's good. That's really good, Gloria Gainer. I will survive, okay. Yeah, Oh dang, I got a good one just popped in my head. Go ahead, so tell me what you want. What do you really really want? Spice girls?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I want to be.
Speaker 1: Lunchbox mm hmm, all right, here we go. That's it.
Speaker 13: Some people call me the space Cowboys.
Speaker 7: Good now I have that on my list. That's the Joker by Steve Miller ban that's really good.
Speaker 1: Why he was on his computers. I was like, let's se googgling.
Speaker 7: I have to eliminate. Whenever you guys say one and.
Speaker 11: Amy, picture perfect Memories scattered all around the floor.
Speaker 1: You want to sing it for us?
Speaker 11: Picture perfect memory scattered all around the floor.
Speaker 1: I didn't hear that. Actually, it's lady a right, need you now?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: All right, it's tough.
Speaker 9: It's good.
Speaker 1: I didn't say it wasn't good. Amy has blamed it all on my roots. I showed up in boots and picture perfect memory scattered all around the floor. Aim me your third and final one.
Speaker 9: So hard for me to choose.
Speaker 1: I don't know that song. It's so hard for me to choose.
Speaker 11: Okay, tumble out of bed and stumble to the kitchen, pour myself.
Speaker 1: That a comma there, it's a period.
Speaker 9: Okay, tumble out of bed and the Kitchen.
Speaker 1: Okay, good.
Speaker 13: Man, I don't know if there's a comma in this one, just give it a rip. Well, I don't want to use it if it's not a comma.
Speaker 1: But it doesn't matter. We're just trying to make sure people don't cheat and do two lines.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't know. I'll tell you no, because if it.
Speaker 7: Is, I don't want to use this song.
Speaker 1: Well, I you think it's not good enough.
Speaker 12: No, it's good enough, but I think the oh my god, check a song. All right, all right, all right, Jeremiah was a ball from.
Speaker 1: That choge of the world. That's all you need.
Speaker 4: Three night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So on the voting, you're just gonna see the first line of the song. So it's got to be so by just the lyrics of the song.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I didn't. I can't tell you right now.
Speaker 13: I'll tell you afterwards, and you can tell me if it's the first line or if I had too many words on there, Eddie.
Speaker 1: Come man, I've got like four to choose from which, by the way, Lunchbox's list is just a small.
Speaker 2: Town girl living in a loly world.
Speaker 1: And then some people call me the space Cowboy, and then Jeremiah was a bullfrog.
Speaker 14: Eddie Willie, don't let me down, give me on the road again, on the road again. It's that where it ends? Or can I go? Just can't wait to get back on the road again.
Speaker 1: Starts with chores.
Speaker 14: Yes to me, that was the strength right there. Let's go with whatever the name of the song is. If it's the first line, do it Morgan.
Speaker 9: Okay, I have some really good one.
Speaker 4: Way down yonder on the chat.
Speaker 1: Who's good one? I forgot it started like that. Yeah, that's a good one, a real good one. All right, Morgan has lets go girls, And at first I was afraid. I was petrified. And way down yonder on the Chattahoochie, okay, my final song, I can talk it out. So I was gonna do so. No one told July was gonna be this way. The clap clap.
Speaker 11: Clap to show theme songs, that's what its.
Speaker 1: That's why I mean, it's like super known.
Speaker 14: See I had whatever happened to predictability?
Speaker 1: I'm not done, dude, you should do he's doing. Of course, that's on there, that's on there.
Speaker 14: It's on your list. No, Bullhouse wasn't on your list. Hey, take that out of the bit.
Speaker 1: Gosh, yeah, that's kind of done by Eddie, but I don't like that anyway. I'm gonna go. I like big butts and I cannot lie.
Speaker 16: I dang's good.
Speaker 7: It mix a lot, and I wouldn't on.
Speaker 1: The list I didn't pull on my from the internet.
Speaker 13: Problem is I struggle with music, so I don't know how songs start or how songs go, and so like that's why when you say, oh, that's not the first line, that's too much, I'm like, well, I don't know where the first line stops.
Speaker 1: English language state more than like one of the ones I was one.
Speaker 13: It was you shook me all night long and goes. She was a fash machine. She kept her mote or clean. She was the best damn woman that I ever seen.
Speaker 1: But I would have let you have that. That's the whole line. I would have let you have that. Dang it. And that's a good one too.
Speaker 13: So I didn't notice, That's what I'm saying, Like, I'm like, oh, so where does it stop? Or I had I think that was my first real six string, bought it at the five and.
Speaker 1: That's that I got my first real six dring.
Speaker 7: I didn't know that, so I could have had you shoot.
Speaker 1: Me all night long. Yeah, but you want with Jeremias Bullfrog, then okay, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 4: All right, So results of the draft lunch By barely pulled the wind away ahead of me.
Speaker 5: He now has the belts.
Speaker 4: He's very proud of it, and Eddie is sitting out the next round.
Speaker 5: So that's what we got for draft results.
Speaker 4: Hopefully y'all loved that segment and you continue to love the drafts. If you do, make sure you vote every time you hear it live. Otherwise I think it closes within twenty four hours. Not really sure at this point.
Speaker 5: Coming in at number three.
Speaker 4: Bobby won MVP at the celebrity MLB Softball game, and he had a belt in the studio and some fun stories to share from that whole experience and something he did that was could be controversial to other people, but we didn't really think it was number three.
Speaker 1: We can check in. I went to Tucson and worked out with the University of Arizona. It was amazing, there was so much fun. We did it a last minute. We put a podcast together. We didn't even know where we're gonna do it. We've never done a live podcast before, but we were like, we're gonna go to Brother John's, right, Brother John's Barbecue. Yeah, they had a stage. I want to say thank you to the city of Tucson. There wasn't an open table, it was standing room only. We had no idea what we were doing. We didn't even know what equipment was going to be there, but made it work and stayed and took pictures for like two hours. It was a really great event.
Speaker 9: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: University of Arizona A plus. And then you know, everybody at ninety two nine in the Bowl, thank you very much. It was great. Then flew to Dallas and played in the All Star Weekend Major League Baseball Celebrity Softball Game, and it's pretty cool. Like on the other team, Tiffany Hattis, you know her, Yeah, comedian Pedro Martinez. Who what are those guys who make all the track shots? Oh, dude, perfect? A couple of guys can do perfect.
Speaker 9: I love them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, they're good. They're athletes too. And we had Dez Bryant and too on my team and Deon Sanders was coaching it. So and I know, Dian. It was real. It was awesome, and it was the most fun I ever had. I mean, it was the top ten night of my life.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 1: I was worried. All I wanted to do was start because we had thirteen players on our team, and all I wanted to do was start. Kane Brown just came. Kane Brown was on our team. I just wanted to start. They're only nine positions. I just wanted to start, and I played well and I ended up winning the MVP of the whole game.
Speaker 11: Okay, so that's just not your team, it's the every player.
Speaker 1: The whole game. I was MVP of the whole game.
Speaker 9: Dang. So what earns you that?
Speaker 1: I had a home run, I had a triple, I made like five crazy plays in the field. I yeah, my knees are bloody. I was on fire. I could not believe it. What do you think that was the greatest athletic night of my life?
Speaker 9: Do you think it was adrenaline? I mean, you're athletic, But it's the training he's been doing.
Speaker 1: I've been training, that's true. Yeah, your league.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, in the home run, my triple at one hop the fence, that was a little more. But my home run. The person dove and couldn't get to it any time. So I just ran all the bases. Here's a clip of me and Dion was doing some of the commentary at the table. Go ahead, Bobby lay on the bar up the middle.
Speaker 7: We got another whole one. Bobby's athlete, He's not gonna stop.
Speaker 1: Look at these wheels. It's like looking like coming.
Speaker 7: Round third Bobby. Bobby would not fly.
Speaker 1: His skin.
Speaker 7: So we were being dominant.
Speaker 1: They put the big home run had I was crazy. I was like those rosy and so.
Speaker 9: You get to keep that belt you forever?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I have like t O and Dez and nobody sign it at the back of it. And then I come up again and I'm like, I screw it, Let's just swing away. There's a try for.
Speaker 10: Bobby Bones over the head, King Bach and right field Bones looking to make it a triple, driving in two, extending the league to eight to two. Bobby Bones, he can do it all radio personality. He sings and he mashes the softball.
Speaker 1: I don't only sing, but thanks he can do it all. I can do it all. And then I didn't know I was good. I mean I was playing good, but you know, I figured they give the MVP to somebody a little more famous, but they did, and they were like, you're the MVP, And so I go up when I do an interview, a postgame interview.
Speaker 11: Bobby, how good does that belt feel on your shoulder?
Speaker 1: This is a team belt. Marrow came out, he said, what up? He said, calm down. He told me Pedro only was missing one toe focusing. Coach Prime wes all, my guys, this is for you, but I'm taking a home In that last stating they were mounting to comeback, I felt like Blue was not giving me the strikes. He was giving me innings one through four. I think you wanted to see a close game, but you know I did that for all the babies I haven't been born yet, all over America for the next ten years. That's for you kids.
Speaker 9: All about the future. Bobby, are you coming back next year?
Speaker 1: If I get invited back, I'm usually not invited back twice, but let's hope.
Speaker 4: Let's let's hear it for this, Bobby, does your celebrity sumplempp.
Speaker 1: It's wild. It's a crazy night. I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 9: So MVP, you'll for sure get invited back.
Speaker 1: I cann't believe it.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 1: It was. It was the most bizarre, absurd night I've ever had athletically. And then you know, then I walked to the belt and what they took me to the drop off the wrong hotel and had to walk back to my hotel with the belt and the belt on my shoulder. It was crazy, but it was a lot of fun. And I get to keep the belt and it's a big wrestling w It's like the real championship belt, except they made it to say MVP on the sides of it.
Speaker 9: But it was crazy, you know, it's been dazzled and.
Speaker 1: Like I posted a picture of like des Bryant and I doing like I jumped as high as I could and we like chest bumped. I don't know, I don't remember looking that cool when I didn't real life. It was a pretty cool picture though on my Instagram mister Bobby been. But that's the weekend. It was an excellent, excellent weekend, and I just wanted to start, and I just want to hit the ball on the ground. That's all I wanted to do. I was told Eddie, if I don't start, going to be so embarrassed. I came all the way over here, and then I pitched, and they had us moving around position. So I pitched the first inning and then they were moving people make sure, but he played, so they put me in center field next and then Dean was like no, no, no, no, don't leave the mound because I made a couple of good plays. But he was like, don't leave the mountain. We won. It was good.
Speaker 9: Were you pitching underhand?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like softball, but they had Jenny Finch pitching and Pedro Martinez and so sometimes they would throw fast at us because we jumped out pretty quick. Yeah, so it was really really it was the top ten of my life night that.
Speaker 11: I mean, that's awesome to experience something top ten already, you know like that because I would assume your wedding.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing this game here because like we don't want not doing this game. I will think about that and make that list, but not playing that game right in the second.
Speaker 9: But you got engaged.
Speaker 1: That's a good one too. See, that's why I don't do that game.
Speaker 9: Yes, hanging dancing with the stars.
Speaker 1: That was good. That was good. This was like something athletic though. When I was playing with other athletes, and they were like after the first setting, they were like like I was one of them, like t O and Dez.
Speaker 9: It's like your dream, but you are.
Speaker 1: But I've been training like pickable. Hey, I've been training. You always make fun of me for training.
Speaker 11: This is one of those moments where I feel like I'm having to bite my tongue for a second because it's like, yeah, you were always like.
Speaker 9: Training for what and now you can be like this life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you never know. How was your weekend?
Speaker 11: It was really good. I would say my headline for my wee can be holes in my hoses.
Speaker 1: Well, there's some holes in the host holes.
Speaker 11: So my yard it's there's dead. It's so hot here, and I guess you some more rain and there's just patches.
Speaker 1: Of your waterses.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and I got holes in.
Speaker 7: My hoses, so I thought you're talking about panty hoses.
Speaker 11: I was like, no, but I guess I don't No, I don't know how they got punctured, but they were fine.
Speaker 9: And I had gotten home depot, I got all this stuff.
Speaker 11: I mean, I am set and I'm determined to get my yard in good condition.
Speaker 9: And I go and I hear this noise I'm like, what's this noise?
Speaker 11: And I flip over the hose and like I get splashed in the face because there's a hole in the hose. So and then I went in the bag and there's another hole in the hose. So I'm just that was my weekend. It's like all I think about is my yard. I wake up, that's the first thing you do because the best time to water is between six am and ten am, so if anything after that is just gonna evaporate right up.
Speaker 1: So you sound like a data three right now.
Speaker 13: I know.
Speaker 11: I stand outside with my coffee and I watched the water. Who am I That's funny.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 4: I had a personal tell me something good this week to share.
Speaker 5: It was about the dog that I had found in East Nashville.
Speaker 4: You may remember, gosh, it was over a month, two months ago now I came on the show. It was like, I found this dog after I got out of the gym and I couldn't find it's family.
Speaker 5: I was looking for for a really long time.
Speaker 4: A rescue called Proverbs twelve ten pulled her in, helped me get her ready for adoption, and then the adoption story.
Speaker 5: Is what is the great news. She is the dog that a lot of the country fell in love with, known as.
Speaker 1: Grimlin Number two. Morgan, our head of digital, found a dog, took care of the dog, got the dog healthy again, look for the dog's owners. Never found the owners. There's an update. What is it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so shout out Proverbs Rescue. They pulled her in, got her spade and everything, and so she was ready for adoption. And I brought her back to Kansas with me for my sister's wedding and my parents fell in love with her.
Speaker 5: Their dogs fell in love with her, and they decided to adopt her. Her name is now officially Lola.
Speaker 9: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Oh, they gave me like chills. Yeah, holy cow, that is like the best update.
Speaker 4: It was so special, Like we wanted to see how all the dogs would do before they I shared the news or talked anything about it, and they just blended seamlessly. And now my parents have three dogs and they're like happy little family.
Speaker 1: That's like the best possible scenario.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Now I get to see her all the time.
Speaker 1: Wow. So did they know they wanted the dog earlier?
Speaker 9: They knew that.
Speaker 4: They really liked her from all of my stuff, but you just never know how dogs will interact with each other, and so that's what they were most concerned about. And when they all started to get along your first day, they're.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, this is over, Like, tell me something good right there? Yeah, a bonus one. That's awesome. Morgan's parents feel listening. That's really cool. Thank Lola's got home.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Number two, Amy finally went on her first Hinge date. She's been on Hinge for a little bit, but finally went on a first date from the app and it was super fun to hear about and her experience of what happened, and everybody had a lot to say. And then we also got messages from her. So on Hinge you get messages from people when you match with each other or somebody tries to match you. So she shared some of the messages she got and we rated them. So maybe you agree with our ratings, maybe you don't. Maybe they were all zeros or they were all tens. You decide for yourself.
Speaker 1: Number one, it's like bizarro world with the ladies of this show. Because forever Morgan and Abby were single, and they were like, well we ever get a man? Now they have men? And Amy was married and Amy like now it's the inside out and now Amy's single and she's on the apps. And Abby and Morgan are like married each other or something. I don't know, they have something. They all have guys. But Amy's on Hinge. Is that your app of choice?
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's the only one I'm on. It's the only one I've ever been on.
Speaker 1: Is that the hookup one? No, that's Tender? Yeah, you get the blender on Tender.
Speaker 11: You know I'm saying, yeah, No, Morgan told me if I was going to do one, do Hinge.
Speaker 1: What's Hinge about?
Speaker 11: Well, that's where Morgan met her boyfriend. I think my friend Kat met her husband on it. So it seems to be like a cool place like the mormal most normal people Hinde or bumble. I think those are the two that I hear from people that are the most You're not You're not going to get what Eddie was alluding to the hookup people, Blender.
Speaker 1: From Tender, Yeah, Morgan hinges blank.
Speaker 5: Hinge is just a better quality of people.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what's your goal on hin, Jamie?
Speaker 11: I guess to just meet people. I haven't met anybody yet.
Speaker 1: But you're not looking for friends, right, because I always thought it was so lamb people did that. No, No, you're looking OK.
Speaker 9: No, I'm looking for to date. I'm not even going to say what the blender boyfriend? You know, I don't know.
Speaker 11: It feels weird, even though I should be over it and I'm in my forties. I get it like people date, but I just haven't dated in so long that it does feel odd.
Speaker 9: I mean I have gone out with people from Hinge.
Speaker 1: Has anybody Hinged fished you?
Speaker 9: No, I don't think I've fished.
Speaker 1: Well, they only look like their Hinge profile or they're not they lie.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 11: No, the guy I went out with, like, he looks exactly like his profile, like exactly.
Speaker 1: Wow, exactly exactly on his profile A good.
Speaker 9: Job like he it looks the same.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 11: So, but there's lots of like they send you a mess like there's a different section, you know, sort of like an Instagram. You can go to d ms, so you're on Hinge and you can look through people. I've never reached out to anyone, but I have written. No, I just am too. I'm not bragging.
Speaker 1: I'm saying I've never reached out to anyone.
Speaker 11: Sorry that I actually then I'll rephrase that I'm too nervous.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's a little messy mess.
Speaker 11: Yes, I'm too nervous to be the first person to reach out, so so I don't send anything.
Speaker 1: What's the weirdest part about it to you?
Speaker 11: I guess just the first interaction and like even going to their pages and seeing what they have on there, like the voice recordings I've told you all about that those are weird. But then you do get to hear their voice and it's either cringey or it's kind of like, okay, is.
Speaker 1: It ever okay, Okay, do you ever hear their voice and go, oh, that's pretty normal? Because I feel like if somebody recorded like eight seconds into a thing, it's like hem nimes, Chris and I like candles, Like that's just that I don't know that that can be a win.
Speaker 9: So, like I said, it's normally cringe.
Speaker 11: The one guy that did it where I was like, oh, this is actually kind of funny. Is there's prompts on hind where you answer a question and it said what is your love language? And he decided to do a voice recording for that, and he said, well, my love language is he's like and is, and he went on acting like this might not seemed very original, but it's English.
Speaker 1: How was he being funny, because that's funny. If it's funny, if it's funny, or is he stupid?
Speaker 9: No? I think he was being sarcastic.
Speaker 1: There's a very fine line between funny and stupid. Yeah, if he's doing that, that's funny. I like him. Give him the blender. Okay, do what I the blender, blend. I'm saying blender, that's what you're doing, tender.
Speaker 9: But I'm not doing that.
Speaker 11: But I could just thought, no, no, that's a good voice.
Speaker 7: That's a good voice. That's funny, that's funny.
Speaker 9: Okay, So here's the thing. No, no, no, no, no, no, he was cute.
Speaker 11: Here's the thing though he wasn't in my like d M part where he had reached out to me.
Speaker 9: He was just one. I came to him, I know, and I could see I.
Speaker 1: Could comment Facebook, but don't just write poke, write poke with parentheses around it.
Speaker 11: But what I would do this is an example, is if I like that, I could reply to that that he posted and say, oh, that's funny. I heard that before, because I don't want to reach out first.
Speaker 9: That's my problem.
Speaker 1: Using you know, you use traditional values in a non traditional means.
Speaker 11: I don't think that I'm doing it because I'm like, oh, the man should speak first.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, that's what I felt like. I know you're doing it because he's ugly.
Speaker 11: No, I'm doing it because I feel like, oh, what if I reach out and then I don't get anything back? And that's just the risk you got to take.
Speaker 9: I know, I know.
Speaker 1: If you think it's there and it looks like he hasn't been beaten with that stick, the stick, then what's up?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 1: Do you do like it? How much they need to make on there? No, you don't.
Speaker 9: I don't think that's an option.
Speaker 1: You need to get taken care of. You don't go with anybody's right. You don't go with anybody on Hinge unless they're taken care of you.
Speaker 9: I have my own I take care of myself exactly.
Speaker 1: You want him to get to that burken exactly? Baby, Well, it's you messaged me on hinge last night. I know, Okay, Well, I want to hear more about whatever this date was. In a little bit.
Speaker 9: We haven't gone on a date yet.
Speaker 1: No, not that guy, but you want to met with somebody else?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 9: Yeah, you want to know about him a little bit? Okay?
Speaker 1: And also do you like do you where you got with the guy? If he's bald?
Speaker 9: I mean there's his throat, not.
Speaker 1: About him specifically. He speaks for bald guys anywhere, right, Yeah, I just have questions.
Speaker 9: I'm not we'll get back to it. Okay. What would you call that ball chair?
Speaker 11: Yeah, discriminating against hair scramming.
Speaker 1: And we went on a date with somebody from Hinge. We talked about Hinge in a segment a little bit ago. We didn't know you want on a date, so we appreciate you sharing that with us. How did it go?
Speaker 9: It was good?
Speaker 1: What'd you do?
Speaker 9: I don't think I told y'all because I wasn't ready yet.
Speaker 11: But we just met up for a drink and it was a one hour meetup, and I was very relieved because I knew exactly who he was because he looked exactly like his photo.
Speaker 1: Did you google him his name?
Speaker 9: No, you don't. I didn't know his last name.
Speaker 1: You can find out that you go to Instagram and like search him pretty easily.
Speaker 9: And I didn't have his Instagram, I know, but.
Speaker 1: You can just see a first name where they're from.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 11: That hasn't been very easy for me because I've tried that and I'm like, sir.
Speaker 1: A fake name you then you're getting name fished.
Speaker 11: No, you search a very common name in the city and you think you're gonna pop up with somebody, and.
Speaker 1: You could just describe somebody's hair color. To me, I'll find their name where they're from, their birth.
Speaker 11: But yeah, I know I have friends that are better at it that me. Personally, I didn't find out much. I just went with what I had on the.
Speaker 1: Profile, all traditional of you. Yes, what do you look like? What celebrity? If you had to assign him a random celebrity?
Speaker 9: If I had to assign him, maybe like Matt Damon.
Speaker 1: Oh it's pretty good.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he's older, I.
Speaker 1: Like older than you. How many years?
Speaker 9: Seven or eight?
Speaker 1: First time a date got in the fifties? Is that weird? Do you?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 9: He doesn't. He didn't seem fifty. He seemed younger.
Speaker 1: What was he wearing was a shirt tucked in?
Speaker 9: I don't know?
Speaker 1: No, was he wanted like T shirt and jeans or like suit?
Speaker 9: No jeans? And like a button on?
Speaker 1: Was he coming from work? Did he get it was this Saturday? Did he have jell in his hair?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: Did they have a go tea?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: All right, we're clear. Good questions. Yeah? What was he drinking? Amy, good question.
Speaker 11: I don't remember, like some one of the cock I don't know. It was a cocktail, played cocktail. It wasn't too fruity. Maybe it was like a vodka drink.
Speaker 9: Or whiskey drink.
Speaker 1: And what what? Okay, as vague as broad and vague as possible, like what world of career was he? Money? Business, sales athlete.
Speaker 11: Let's say pilot business okay, okay, yeah?
Speaker 1: And what drew you to say yes to go on a date with him? And how did he ask you on the app?
Speaker 11: Like he's a normal ish she seemed and nice, like nothing about his profile made me go, you know, no cringe, because sometimes someone will look cute and you keep scrolling and they have good answers to something and you get to bottom and they answer something else and you're like, okay, you.
Speaker 1: Know, did he have any pictures in his profile with a shirt off?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 9: Yeah, what was the first.
Speaker 1: Thing you talked about?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 11: So oh, how long you've been on you mean on the apport? When we met him first him person, and he was like, so you ever done this before?
Speaker 9: And I was like no, and he's like, I have.
Speaker 1: It's horrible, Hey, that question could be asking you later in the night.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 9: No, no, because there's only a one hour thing.
Speaker 11: But he expressed to me that he hasn't had like the best of experience. I think he also I was relieved he looked like him, and then I believe by the way he was speaking, he was relieved I looked like me because he's like, you never know out here?
Speaker 1: What about what kind of car do you drive? You know, like a truck or a car or an.
Speaker 9: Suv like a chuck mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Rest my case, I like him? Could you like him?
Speaker 9: Yeah? He's nice, he's nice.
Speaker 1: Somebody that's nice.
Speaker 9: But I don't know.
Speaker 11: I just I'm not good at this, And then I wonder, am I even ready for this?
Speaker 9: And I'm awkward.
Speaker 1: That just means you don't like it, but it's.
Speaker 11: Okay for me to absolutely figure it out.
Speaker 1: You don't have to justify it.
Speaker 9: That's not truth. That doesn't mean I don't like him.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, but you don't. It's like people want I'm not ready for a relationship. No, No, that means they're not ready for a relationship with you. They don't want a relationship with you. So when you're like, I'm not ready, he must not have, you know, tickled to pickle so much?
Speaker 11: We did.
Speaker 9: We went out again.
Speaker 1: But again, I think a lot of these things could have happened after even the second date, right, like you like him, but then after this whenever this last date was like I don't he's nice. Okay, what you're explaining is your total basket of feelings you have now, not just after the first date.
Speaker 9: I'm just trying to be chill about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Or do you like him and you're being so chill because you still want him to call you back and he's got all the power.
Speaker 9: No, I mean, I.
Speaker 11: Guess, I don't know. I'm just trying to go with the flow. That's the best way I could describe it. I'm not trying to read too much into something or wondering because the last time I dated, I was in my twenties and I was it was always like a date. If I met somebody, you'd be like, oh, can I marry them? And I'm trying to dial that but back, I'm approaching it very differently now that I have been married, and I.
Speaker 1: Just but if he called you again, would you go out again?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 15: Yeah, but you're being weird about weird because it's weird to talk about.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but he knows good because you've been so unpredictable that I don't even know what you really mean.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's difficult to talk about and I don't know what y'all are going to say.
Speaker 9: And I'm biting you into this.
Speaker 1: Very welcome to the world that I lived in forever, and Morgan and you know, I know.
Speaker 11: I mean when I when I joined the show, I was single before it as get married, and when I started dating my husband, I remember it got wed and he didn't handle it very well, and then it was just this.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 11: He was very private and I don't know. I've not thought about. Hey, I'm gonna talk about this.
Speaker 1: Have you gone out with more than one guy from Hinge?
Speaker 9: This is my date? My Hinge date? And more political?
Speaker 1: Answer like what I like? There was? She did not answer that question.
Speaker 11: I did Morgan help me ended up going out with this guy because of Morgan.
Speaker 1: But I said, is this the only person you've gone out with from Hinge?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Only you don't have to lie. You're being off your answer of hey, is this the only one? This is my Hinge date?
Speaker 7: It sounds like her TV reviews.
Speaker 13: Now yeah, three stars.
Speaker 1: Okay, well listen, we're not going to beat you up over it.
Speaker 11: But if there's a date not from Hinges my point whatever, but not a date only what?
Speaker 9: No, I don't know. If I'm ready to talk about.
Speaker 1: This, great, then don't. Okay, I I don't want to push you into anything. Okay, take a step back.
Speaker 11: Also, I mean, my kids know certain things, and I guess yeah, dating in your forties with kids is different. I can even tell just in my like right now I can talk on the radio, no problem. We share lots of things and right now, like I'm hot.
Speaker 1: And here, we're gonna get out of here.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whenever you're ready to go back into it again, we'll go back into it.
Speaker 7: No pressure.
Speaker 9: I want to share things. I think I just got to figure out how are.
Speaker 7: You hot because you're thinking about him? Or are you hot because talk?
Speaker 1: We gonna play this, Thank you guys, Bobby show.
Speaker 2: It's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan Number.
Speaker 5: Two are y'all.
Speaker 4: That's it for me this weekend. Thanks for hanging out. I'm always happy that you're here with me. Please be sure to check out Part one Part three with Raymundo.
Speaker 5: I think you'll.
Speaker 4: Really enjoy it and be ready because July twenty ninth, I am dropping my personal podcast, which I cannot wait. So make sure you're following me on socials at web girl Morgan for all the details on and check out the show at Bobby Bone Show. Lots of content up on all our social media pages and of course Bobby bones dot com.
Speaker 5: See y'all later.
Speaker 3: That's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan. Thanks for listening.
Speaker 2: Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend.
Speaker 3: Go follow the show on all social platforms Bobby.
Speaker 9: Bone Show and follow at
Speaker 3: Webgirl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.