Speaker 1: Hour or two Sean Hannity Show, tolfree it is eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. So the President drawing a very very straight line in the sand and taking on some Republicans in the US Senate, and what he is saying is crystal clear. He says he will not sign the PAISA bill unless the Save Act gets done. The Save Act voter integrity, proof of citizenship, voter ID I mean basic fundamental integrity measures that everybody should want because it brings integrity to the process so people have confidence in the results. Apparently there's a new Netflix film out and Hillary Clinton's still whining about losing in twenty sixteen and talking about what an abomination the electoral College is. Here is the President saying he won't sign FAIZA unless the Save Act gets done.
Speaker 2: Listen, it said a lot the Save America Act, and that can be passed anyway they want to pass it. But I'm not going to sign FISA unless it's and this was like a rush act America Act, and it was a rush act by the Democrats.
Speaker 3: A leader that's what.
Speaker 4: Being his leader, vet.
Speaker 2: Look, we have to be able to get proof of citizenship when you vote.
Speaker 3: Otherwise we don't have elections. We have to be able to get voter ID.
Speaker 5: So John is a leader and hopefully he can get the votes.
Speaker 1: All right, joining us now, Utah Senator Mike Lee, Senator Tommy Tuberville of Alabama, guys, welcome back both of you. Senator Lee, let's start with you. I have been frustrated many times throughout this process. To me, it's a no brainer. I don't know why we can't get that number.
Speaker 6: Yes, this is frustrating to many Sean including me, including many throughout our country who want and expect for us to do something to fix the problem. To make it easy to vote and hard to cheat. Existing law makes it far too easy well people to break the law. That's why we need to save Amyera to act, which is very simple. It makes it easy to vote and hard to cheat. Specifically, it would require proof of citizenship to register to vote and photo ID to vote in federal elections.
Speaker 7: Is right now.
Speaker 6: If you register to vote, as most people do, at a DMB and a form supplied by the Federal Motor Voter Law, all you have to do is check a box and sign your name saying yeah, I'm a US citizen, I'm otherwise entitled legally to vote, and the states are prohibited from doing any follow up work even if they have reasons to suspect you might not be a US citizen. That's a problem. That's why we need this law to pass. The American people overwhelmingly support it. I mean, it's hard to find something that unites this many people. We're talking about roughly three out of every four Americans Democrat or Republican who supports it, and it's much higher than that among Republican voters, but it gets out to about three out of every four voters. In this circumstance, it shouldn't be enough or us to just say, well, we don't currently have sixty votes. Yes, we're ten shy of the sixty vote culture standard. But there are other ways to work through a fellowbuster, including by matting a bill making clear that you're going to continue debating it until it has the votes to pass. That was used in the past to pass laws like the Civil Rights Act, and it could be used again. You can't do this every time because it's very time consuming, but we could and should it might view do it here what is.
Speaker 1: The leadership in the Senate telling you why they won't do that.
Speaker 6: Well, their assessment is, we just don't have the votes. They're correct in that we don't yet have the votes to achieve cloture, but we do have simple mands.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, you mentioned the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act. How long were those votes kept open before they finally got the votes.
Speaker 6: In the case of the Civil Rights Act of nineteen sixty four, it was about seven weeks that they kept it on the floor of the Senate. It came over from the House of Representatives in March of nineteen sixty four. They were thirty votes shy of cloture, thirty three zero are ten votes shy of cloture. And what they did is they made clear we're going to debate this week in and week out. They made them work through weekends in most circumstances during that time period, and if you want to fillibuster this, you're gonna have to hold the floor and speak. And what happened was the bill continued to get more popular. Those who were obstructing it through their filibuster were becoming less popular. So eventually what they do they negotiated it in exit ramp by negotiating some face saving amendments and some more substantive amendments that allowed them to vote for it, and the thing passed, but had then sent a majority Leader Mike Mansfield of Montana. Had he not been willing to do the courageous thing and bring this up, showing legislative courage to say we're going to debate this until it's done, it would never have happened. And that's the kind of, you know, somewhat unusual but aggressive and necessary posture that I've been advocating for.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 1: Senator Turbervill, let's get your take on this. Where do you see this and do you have more hope than I've been having?
Speaker 4: I don't. Thanks for having me on, Sean. I think we have a lot of hope other than we've got one guy coming over to Mark. So I think I call it the day of reckoning. President Trump's coming to talk to the Senate Caucus, and I hope everybody's there, and I hope the ones that are not voting for this will stand up and give him a reason why. And we're having huge problems even in the South. I know people back in Alabama ask me every day that I go in to the state to campaign or whatever, they ask the coaches my vote will count. People never asked that before. But after the twenty twenty election, after now we've known we've lost six to twelve states blue states that will always be Democrat unless we change the voting rules, we have a huge problem. And so President Trump's got a problem. He says now he won't pass by FAISSA unless it's or sign it unless the Save America of actors on there. And we have this the House that has twenty two members says, we're not voting for anything unless y'all pass the Save America Acts. So we're looking down the barrel of a gun here, and we're looking at the future of our country. And Mike, Senator Lee got the idea, is probably the only way we could do this is to go debates. This what they used to do. But for some reason we can't get them to put it on the floor. And I'd be willing to go out there and stay with him weeks and weeks and weeks because this is the one bill they can save our country, because we have to have fair voting, because right now we know we don't. And at least a dozen states in the country.
Speaker 1: How ironic Senator Lee that I think it's on Netflix that Hillary is complaining. First of all, she's whining about the electoral College, but she has bitterly complained about her election loss, never has gotten over that Donald Trump beat her in twenty sixteen. So it's ironic that she's out there criticizing our electoral system. Both Republicans and Democrats have questioned integrity and our elections system. Both have complained bitterly Republicans and Democrats. Stacy Abrams comes to mind. We know of many instances. So my question is if all we're asking for here is proof of citizenship, voter ID signature verification, chain of custody controls, and limited mail in voting, which I think we should have. You make exceptions for the infirm, for the elderly, for the military, But the minute that those ballots hit the precinct, I think they should be under camera the whole time, updated voter rolls, partisan observers from any party that's on the ballot, watching the voting all day and then the vote counting all night. I prefer paper ballots. I think there's a reason a lot of European countries went back to paper ballots. I think we should do the same. Why would anybody be against that, because at the end of the day, both Republicans and Democrats would believe in the integrity of the system and then have confidence in the results and win or lose. It's going to be very straightforward and there's not.
Speaker 3: Going to be a lot of conflict out there.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 6: I agree with you completely, Sean. Look, the point is these are common sense measures that most Americans look at and say, yeah, that should already be the law. We should have that. And it's particularly clear with regard to the House passed version of the Save America Act. The actual Save America Act itself is very simple. It covers just two elements, proof of citizenship and voter ID in order to vote. That's the one that has a simple majority support within the Senate. We need to do that. And as far as the reasons why someone could be against that very simple piece of legislation that passed the Houser Representatives multiple times and that has simple majority support in the Senate, there is no legitimate reason to oppose it. I have, having authored this bill and having fielded questions on this for many months, intensively this year and for the last two years leading up to it. I can tell you I've never encountered a legitimate argument against it. So those arguments against the bill, against the built on the merits, really, I think amount to advocacy for the status quo. And we know that the status quo leaves us untenably vulnerable to manipulation, to voter fraud. Hillary Clinton, of all people, should be clamoring for this if she in fact believes that the twenty sixteen election was somehow tampered with of you that I do not share, But she talked incessantly for years about foreign election interference in connection with that. You know where foreign election interference is at its high point in America right now with this, with the ability to send swarms of people into this country who have no business voting because they're not US citizens. Some of them are illegal aliens, some of them are non citizens. Either way, it's illegal for them to vote in federal elections, but we've made it way too easy. That's foreign interference with US elections and we should not tolerate it.
Speaker 1: Tommy Tarboville, Senator, answer this question. How does the state of California, justify mailing a ballot to everybody that lives in that state, knowing a pretty significant portion of that population is not in the country legally.
Speaker 4: John, California, it's in their DNA now, the light sheet and steel, there's no doubt about that. And as I said earlier, there's probably ten to twelve states that have the same mantras. So that's the reason we need this. We need to get into the election process. Now, I will tell you this. I've heard and Senator Legal tell you this. We hear this from some of our senator colleagues in the Republican side that they do not want the federal government to get involved in state elections. The problem is, our country is not the same as it was ten fifteen years ago because they have taken over and they break rules and they know it's against the law, but they know they're not going to go to jail. And so that's the reason that we need to get involved.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 4: Now, I'm totally against federal government in anything. Look, we run the healthcare system, We ruin all kinds of things that we get involved in, but this is something if we don't get involved in it, we're going to lose any kind of control that we have in the future of this country's at stake.
Speaker 1: What is the leadership telling you? What is John Thune telling you? I'm sure, Senator Lee, you've spoken to him, of course.
Speaker 6: On more occasions than I can possibly counter over the last many many months I have. Now, I'll tell you what he has said publicly and privately, which is, you know, this is great, I support it, I'm a cost consor of it, and all that's true. But then he says, but we don't have the votes.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 6: Not having the votes is a little bit different than saying we don't have enough votes at the moment for cloture. The fact that we are not yet there, which regard to the culture vote, doesn't mean that there aren't other ways we could break through the filibuster. It doesn't mean that there's not a legitimate reason to get on the bill and to try to debate it, subject it to amendments and floor discussion, and you know, the prolonged debate like with the bill that I described earlier in this interview. Sean does have a way of focusing the attention of voters and focusing the attention of individual senators and sometimes what seems like an easy no vote or an easy signal to send in advance of a culture vote, I will impose culture on that bill. Sometimes that turns out not to be so insurmountable after all, when they realize they're going to have to sustain that debate for many weeks, taking a position that is untenable, taking a position that's increasingly unpopular with the American people, saying in essence, I don't care if we've made it too easy to cheat in our elections. I'm not allowing this reasonable reform. That's why I think this merits the unusual step. Normally, when we see there are not sixty votes, that is, in many instances, deterrent from taking something up or at least on a prolonged basis. This is an unusual circumstance where we need to have prolonged debate. That's the only way that we'll have a shot here, and that's what we're calling for.
Speaker 1: Well, the President addressed it today when he was in Pennsylvania addressing John Thune, saying we don't have the votes for the Save America Act, and the President said, be a leader and get them. That's what being a leader is about. We have to get proof of citizenship, otherwise we don't have elections. We have to get voter ID. John is a leader. Hopefully you can get the votes we have to pass it. Coach, you want to respond.
Speaker 4: To that, Well, I've said this all along that you know there should be pressure put on people for certain situations, and this is one of them.
Speaker 3: And if you want to.
Speaker 4: Be a leader, fan, but once you're a leader, you also got to lead. You got to take the bull by the horns, and you've got to do what's for the American people. And the thing that I see in most of the states that we represent as Republicans, conservative Republicans, they want to save America pasted. Even some of the ones that some of the senators voted against their state voted for President Trump. And so there needs to be people that pressure needs to be put on. I don't know whether it will help in the long run. You know, we barely passed the big beautiful bill at four in the morning, finally getting one more senator to vote on is you get to fifty one? We had people vote against that, and so this is going to be hard to get done. But again, it all goes back to leadership. You know, don't ask for what you don't want at the.
Speaker 3: End of the day.
Speaker 1: By the way, Coach, I think this is probably part of the reason the bureaucracy that you'd rather be governor. I'm just guessing, but I appreciate both of you. Coach, Tommy Tuberville, thank you, Mike Lee, thank you. I wish I had more time, guys. Keep up the good work. Keep us updated on this.
Speaker 9: Bad for America, CBSTV ED it's the news like nobody else. This is the Sean Hannity Show, The Sean Hannity Show, a thermonuclear MMBA assault on fake news.
Speaker 8: Hannity's on right now.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go to Chrissy's in New York. Chris, how you doing? Could I talk to you? What's going on?
Speaker 10: I'm bit Are you missing New York at all yet?
Speaker 3: No? Do you want me to be honest? Do you want me to lie? I missed some of my friends.
Speaker 1: But the good news is, especially during the winter time, all of my friends come down here and I get to see him anyway.
Speaker 10: Okay, all right, good listen what I called for? Okay, we're running out of time with the election coming in November, ill hand Omar. She's a member of Congress and she's in our government, and she got there based on potential fraud, like she lied about she does immigration fraud. There's the possibility that she's involved in the in the you know, in Minnesota, with the healthcare money that was stolen. What are we waiting for to go after just to come out definitively and say, yes, she married her brother.
Speaker 4: No, she didn't marry her brother.
Speaker 10: No, she didn't make any money off of the fraud, the medicare fraud. What are we waiting for? We're running out of time. We can't do it in December. I think we're going to lose the midterms. But that doesn't matter what I think. What are we waiting for?
Speaker 1: By the way, I'm gonna encourage you do not give up on the midterms. I'm not these are uncharted waters. I'm just throwing that out there. The answer to your question is, I think we deserve answers. I'm not sure why it's taken so long to get them.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: How you can go from you know, a cup ten thousand or thirty thousand dollars in net Worth, it balloons up in a year and a half to thirty million, and now we're back down to two hundred. Makes no sense to anybody, And so far I don't think the questions have been probative enough to satisfy me, and the questions I have, then, obviously you either the answer is I don't know what's taking so long.
Speaker 3: It's frustrating.
Speaker 1: I think we deserve answers, and hopefully they'll be forthcoming.
Speaker 10: If it gets October November, nothing's going to happen to her.
Speaker 4: Nothing.
Speaker 10: I mean, she's in our government based on fraud if she married her brother, Therefore, everything she's making rules that we have to live was that we have to live by. This is such an obvious thing. Either prove that she's legitimate or prove that she's illegitimate.
Speaker 4: We don't have time to wait.
Speaker 1: I agree, I agree, I agree completely, and you know you're actually inspiring me.
Speaker 3: I think I'm going to make some phone calls.
Speaker 1: I'm going to see what the status of this is, because I think every America needs to know, and we certainly need to know before midterm. And if there's been a cover up of any time at any point, I would imagine we'll get to the bottom of that too, what I would think anyway, Chris good, call man, hang in there. I'm going to try and get answers for you. Okay, thank you, Bude, Bye bye all. I appreciate it. Richard, Oklahoma. Next Sean Hannity Show. What's up Richard? How are you glad you called?
Speaker 3: Sir?
Speaker 7: How you do?
Speaker 11: Sean?
Speaker 8: Good to talk to you.
Speaker 11: I just had a brief question regarding this prime minister situation. On one hand, I hear that the King can select a new prime minister during these times. I also heard maybe the Labor Party can select a new one. Just how is there process? How does it work over there? Do they have advice that might step.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a parliamentary system. It's very different than what we have. A lot of countries have this system and you have you have main parties. You have you know, a Labor Party, a Liberal Party, have a Conservative Party and then you got the Reform Party that's Nigel Farage. I would say going into any new election, in light of all that has gone on in Great Britain, there seems to be some awareness now and maybe it was that incident in Ireland that happened and people now understanding they shouldn't have Sharia courts inside of Great Britain. Their economy has not been doing well, they've lost their moral clarity, they have surrendered on national security issues. They've adopted radical socialism, climate alarmism, and the worst thing they've done is they've had unfettered illegal immigration without assimilation, as evidence by nearly one hundred charier of courts and in other parts of Europe the continent, they have no go zones and there has been a fear among politicians as this population has grown. They don't want to alienate them. To me, the only person that I see on the horizon that might be trumpion and might be able to give a shot at fixing this would be Nigel Farage.
Speaker 3: That's the only one I see.
Speaker 7: I agree.
Speaker 11: Agree, yes, sir, Do you think he has a pretty good shot of getting in there as Prime Minister?
Speaker 3: I actually do.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, Linda, give Nigel a call, love to put him on the air. Absolutely, you got it, Boss, Thanks Boss. That's all Richard and Oklahoma, all you have to do, Ask and you will receive, Seek and you will find, Knock and the door shall be open. Just following the words of our Lord and savior. Appreciate it. Richard thanks Man eight hundred nine four one, Shawn on number A. Let's go to Tony in Florida, my free state. What's up, Tony?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 7: I'm fine? Thank you? And how are you doing?
Speaker 3: Thank God? All's good? What's going on?
Speaker 12: So?
Speaker 7: I was wondering and just a thought, is there any avenue for the victims or family members of victims that were killed or raped or injured by illegal aliens? Can they pursue any sort of civil charges in court for against the officials like the governors, the mayors, or judges that refuse to enforce those deportation laws or orders of deportation. And the reason for this thought is because, especially here in Florida, if two people commit a crime and one of them kills a victim, the other one is also charged with a murder even though they did not commit to shoot the person or kill them. So wouldn't there be some sort of liability for them not enforcing the law? That's my thought?
Speaker 3: Well, should there be liability? Yes? Should there be culpability? Yes? Accountability?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 3: Is there you usually no?
Speaker 1: You know I've said this many many times before, but you know, by granting sanctuary city and state status and using taxpayer money for people that didn't respect our laws and borders and sovereignty. We are aiding in a betting in the law breaking. I have brought this up with with one top ranking official after another, and they don't think that they can do much about it. However, I can tell you this, tony. If you go down to the border and you were to pick up in the illegal immigrant and you were to drive them anywhere in the country, I can pretty much assure you if you got caught, you would be arrested and prosecuted for human trafficking among and aiding in a betting and law breaking.
Speaker 3: So explain that double standard to me.
Speaker 7: Civil charges, not the government going after government. You know, the victims, the family victims, you know, civilly charge those people just asking.
Speaker 3: I mean, think about this.
Speaker 1: You don't think Linkeln Riley's family deserves compensation, or Joscelyn Nungary or you know Rachel Moore and the mother of five.
Speaker 3: I mean, they all do.
Speaker 1: And the problem is there's thousands of them, and the problem is they become forgotten and Democrats won't even ever mention their names. Look, I pointed this out in the beginning. This is why I keep saying keep hope and optimism alive. This is these are uncharted waters for a midterm election because the Democratic Party is so radical left, and in that sense, all of this now they will have to defend. They're going to have to defend Graham Platner, They're going to have to defend El Sayed. They're gonna have to defend Mam Donnie. They're gonna have to defend you know, sixth gender, God is non binary, tell Rico. They're gonna have to defend you know, Mom Donnie and all his radicals on the ballot today in New York City, and the squad in AOC, and then the silent Democrats that are complicit in their silence and basically putting their seal of approval on it. So, you know, this is the biggest choice election we've ever had. And there's never been a midterm that I can think of, or even an election that I can think of, where one party has gone that far over to a radical agenda as we're witnessing now, with a complete seal of approval, willingness, utter silence from the rest of the party, even with the guy with the Nazi tattoo. So you know, they're kind of making that they're putting us in a game that we normally would be way behind on.
Speaker 3: And so I'm cautiously optimistic. I don't I don't have a crystal ball.
Speaker 1: The only way we're going to win this midterm election is if all of you in this audience pledging your heart, mind and soul that it's important to you and you're gonna get out and vote.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm just surprised that there's no law firms that have taken up the that cause civilly. That's all you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there are firms that have been We've had some of them on the air. As these cases advanced through the courts, we will update you.
Speaker 3: I promised that part.
Speaker 7: Okay, sure, well, thank you for having me. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: All, right, Tony, God bless you. I appreciate you. Joe, New Jersey, Joe, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 8: Good afternoon, sir. It's an honor.
Speaker 3: Honor is all mine.
Speaker 8: If you ask you, she'll receive. I have a very big ask of you.
Speaker 3: Good we sir.
Speaker 8: Please. I honestly think the Republicans are being lied to when it comes to Puerto Rico and then becoming a state. I always hear that's the big concern. DC is going to be a state, Puerto Rico is going to be a state. I agree, d you see will be all Democrat, But I think Puerto Rico is getting its stakes. I do not think that they are a guinea that they are going to go Democrat. I just don't think they are. I think we're just I think what they think that might have happened many years ago, but with all that's happened in Argentina from twenty three, Latin America is getting freer by the day. Cubas on deck. It seems like the whole Hispanic community is changing. Their mindset is changing.
Speaker 7: I don't like that.
Speaker 8: I don't think they're getting a fair shot. And as far as I'm concerned, I believe they're good people. If they got the resources and the opportunities and the support from the United States, the president in charge is going to be the one that they're grateful for. And I think the Democrats know that, and I really think they don't want us to make Puerto Rico state.
Speaker 1: Ronald Roll, Listen, this is what they're saying. They're saying the quiet part out loud. They're saying they want to pack the courts. They are they don't want any integrity measures and elections.
Speaker 3: They're saying that part out loud.
Speaker 1: They're saying that they want DC in Puerto Rico's statehood. I don't think they'd be pushing for it, at least if in their own minds they didn't think it would benefit them. The fact is, I think all all political norms, if Democrats ever get back in power, will be eviscerated. And what they really want is power in perpetuity. Remember, all socialism is is democrats doing a simple mathematical equation. And they're looking at Oh, there are all these rich people, but there are many more people that are not wealthy. You elect us, you empower us. We'll take their money, we'll give it to you. We'll make lofty promises we'll never be able to fulfill, and now you will be dependent on us. That is what it is, and that is a prescription for unfulfilled promises and more poverty and a loss of freedom. And that's why we need our generations coming up to understand the profound nature of freedom and individual responsibility. All right, quick break right back to our phones eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn our number. You want to be a part of the program as we can continue.
Speaker 5: Up next our final roundup and information overload hours.
Speaker 3: And let's go back to our busy phones.
Speaker 1: It's toll free eight hundred nine Sean, Mary Nevada and Mary.
Speaker 3: We have about a minute. It's all yours.
Speaker 12: Hey, thank you, Sean.
Speaker 7: Hey.
Speaker 12: I had a comment you were talking about Ronald Reagan yesterday saying one generation away from losing what we've built in America, and they're working very hard on accomplishing that by of all dumbing down our children, where American history is completely lost. Also, you have to bring in since you can't deport Americans out of the country, you need to saturate them with people who are glad to have income from the government, a house over there head and a cell phone along with a streaming service. And that's it.
Speaker 7: How do you do that?
Speaker 6: You get illegal.
Speaker 12: Immigrants to flood the country and you create a society that is one hundred percent happy to be reliant on the government. And that's what they were starting to do. The only thing left now is the re education of our children. For American government and history, and getting rid of our centralized schools being managed by well the government.
Speaker 1: Because I'm one o'clock, I'm going to give you two quick things. One under Ronald Reagan, they had a landmark study in Nation at Risk. They concluded, what has happened to our country's educationtional system, or it done by an outside entity or force, would be tantamount to an act of war. We pay more per capital per student than any industrialized country with the worst results. You can't make it any worse. For all those people that think they want to believe in the false security of socialism, you know, statism, redistributionism, communism, whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 3: That is its history.
Speaker 1: It always fails, as evidence by Obamacare, a bankrupt system, and social security and medicare, broken schools and everything in between. So you know, you just hit the nail on the head, to be honest, that's the battle we are fighting right now for the heart and soul of the country.