Speaker 1: Elvie Duran in the Morning Show. Here's one of our world famous phone pranks, Alvian Elvis Duran phone Tap.
Speaker 2: The phone tap letter says, I live at home with my mom and she pays all of my bills. Oh hey, scary, j'all love scary. No, I live at home with my mom and she pays all the bills. A couple of months ago, my cable bill came in and my mom wasn't too happy because I was ordering a bunch of pay per view movies and she had to pay for them. She threatened to cut me off financially if I ever did it again. So let's use this information and phone tap mom. This comes to us from Kenny. All right, Kenny, holy cow, we're gonna phone tap your mom. Dave Morodi Dave Rody is calling mom from the cable company and Kenny will join in later. But I want you to keep in mind we had kind of a bad line with Kenny. You may to hear some crackles. You can hear a great phone tap of the crackle, So listen in today's phone tap.
Speaker 3: Hi, my name's Bob Carlson. I'm calling from will Be. You have an exorbitant amount of on demand movies. I do yes, and you have an outstanding balance of six eighty five twenties. What yes, ma'am.
Speaker 4: That's not possible.
Speaker 3: Well, let me run down the list of movies, and you tell me if you remember watching any of these.
Speaker 4: I never watched television.
Speaker 3: Most of these are adult films. It looks like Bootlicious Babes, hum and Hummer Lips of an Angel that was rented three times. I've got chocolate thunder on here four times. Oh my god, I have a movie here called The Princess of Pardon me.
Speaker 4: Absolutely not. I never rented any of them.
Speaker 3: Return of the Brown Eye when Mary wet Sally.
Speaker 4: It's impossible, forest hump. No, I don't even watch television. Is it possible that the buttons were pushed by mistake? No?
Speaker 3: No, no, these movies were watched in their entirety.
Speaker 4: Well, I have a son, but he's over twenty years old.
Speaker 3: Perhaps your husband does.
Speaker 4: I'm single.
Speaker 3: Well, then all the more reason why you might be watching the adults film.
Speaker 4: Absolutely not. Please, you're taking the conversation a little too far. Now.
Speaker 3: My mom was single and and she's directly not.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't even dream of renting such a shame disgusting.
Speaker 3: She would say the same thing. She'd say they were disgusting.
Speaker 4: I don't care what your mom did. You're taking it the conversation here too far. You're being inappropriate.
Speaker 3: We'll call you that later then, thank you, thank you? Okay, good, I got it just enough. Perturbed, you'll here we go.
Speaker 4: Tennis?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Did you rent movies? Booty Licious? All these are the movies? Twe on movies? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't want you to bug up over this.
Speaker 4: Bug out, bug out. You are in mortual than anything you've ever done. Well, I'm turning cable off. You're not gonna have anything.
Speaker 2: Oh what's the big deal?
Speaker 1: Mom?
Speaker 3: You won't maybe order Playboy as the.
Speaker 4: Man that you lost your mind. I want to scream at you right now the way I want to. You are in more trouble than you've ever been in your life, your disgusting pike. You will have no television in your room ever again? Do you understand me?
Speaker 3: Like you never watched Turty in your lifetime.
Speaker 4: I'm turning it off. And you know what this guy is gonna call you. You're gonna tell me you didn't rent these movies.
Speaker 1: How do I w him like this?
Speaker 4: You not a lie? You'll do it. I'm gonna sat when I see you. I'm telling you, I'm going to explode. Why because I am you? You go to the adult buy yourself a couple of movies ten bucks? I'm going to kill you.
Speaker 3: I've never heard your cards like that.
Speaker 4: Who the hell do you think you are? You little pisa? I mean those looking things on my believe you are going to I can't tell you how mad I am. You're gonna tell this guy is gonna call you. Are you deeping? And now I'm gonna conference it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: No, I didn't. Hello, this is Kenny.
Speaker 3: You're personally you're trying to say I rented the movies. Yeah, Kenny, I was on the phone your mother a little while ago. This is me. Oh hi, Bob cross it again, Kenny?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Did you rent these movies? I only read the two of them, Okay, Kenny? Did you rent Chocolate Thunder four times?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But doesn't that go on the account, Like.
Speaker 3: Isn't that nineteen ninety five each any time? Yeah? And did you rent Lips of an Angel three times?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But I thought it was only charged once? And then that's it.
Speaker 4: He said two movies.
Speaker 3: No, he said he rented Chocolate Thunder four times.
Speaker 4: And you're telling me it's twenty dollars pot Lips.
Speaker 3: Of an Angel three times. That's eighty dollars Princess of fourteen.
Speaker 4: He didn't say those, Kenny, did.
Speaker 3: You rent hum and Hummer?
Speaker 4: No? No?
Speaker 3: Maybe all right, so I'll put that as a yes. Why can't you just not get off the account and just see a nice guy like you? Never watched Born before? Okay, now that's not called for your your mother. It's already got offended when I suggested it. Now you're suggesting I did, Kenny, you can hang up. I'm gonna need it. I'm gonna need I'm gonna hang up.
Speaker 4: Ten he did hang up. Why don't even talk, don't say another word, don't tell you another word. I'm so angry you. How dare you?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What are some movies?
Speaker 4: Yes? How dare you?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: You don't pay for these things?
Speaker 2: Well you need to get better.
Speaker 4: No, No, you're not hitting anything.
Speaker 3: As of now. I have to shut your service off. I'll go ahead, right ahead, your internet hand it off.
Speaker 4: I don't care. I'm so angry at him that I don't care turn it off.
Speaker 3: They take away in it too.
Speaker 4: I don't care. I don't care if you can go on the internet. I don't care if anybody can go on because I don't. That's how angry I am.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't blame you, ma'am your how dare you?
Speaker 4: Kenny? How dare you?
Speaker 3: But there's something I need to tell you before we go any further. Right, my name is really Dave Brody, and you've been phone tapped by your son.
Speaker 4: Got I will kill him. I told you I get you.
Speaker 3: Anything you'd like to say to your son at the moment, I'm.
Speaker 4: Gonna kill I'm still going to kill you.
Speaker 3: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by All.
Speaker 4: Phone ta.
Speaker 1: Dan in the morning show You're a new Elvis Duran phone tap weekday mornings