Speaker 1: It's the best Bit of the week.
Speaker 2: With Morgan Part two, she's breaking down the top seven segments from the Bobby Bone Show this week.
Speaker 3: What's up everybody, Happy weekend. Excited to be here with y'all on best bits. We here catching up on the Bobby Bone Show. But before we get into it, I'd love if you go listen to part one. In part three this weekend with Raymundo, we caught up on our vacations. Ray was down in Mexico. I went to Michigan for a little bit. Also, I may get some good luck after something happened to me, So fun stuff over there, and in part three we answered a.
Speaker 4: Lot of questions. Ray roasted me.
Speaker 3: He also talked about his day to day after work, so fun stuff on both of their If you just want to hear something, add something to your podcast rotation. But for the rest of you who don't want to do that today, maybe tomorrow, let's catch up on the show. Who Lunchbox's wife did something a little bit questionable on a hike, so he brought it in and was like our team Lunchbox team wife and ironically, which I don't think it's ever happened on the show.
Speaker 4: Pretty much everybody. It was too lunchbox So listen for yourself. Let us know what you think.
Speaker 1: Number seven, Lunchboxed and his wife are in a fight. It's always over something super trivial. And this time she likes to gather feathers.
Speaker 5: She yeah, this is weird. She likes bird feathers, like like she finds someone walks and then nature and she puts them in a little glass and organizes them and she thinks it looks so pretty.
Speaker 1: It is not that weird.
Speaker 6: I like that.
Speaker 1: I'm not a feather person, but I like it's like flowers or feathers or natural parts.
Speaker 7: Yeah, correct, Well is that weird to you?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 7: That first?
Speaker 5: It's weird. It's so embarrassing. I'm like, you are such a nerd. Like it's like, don't do that. But we're on vacation, teen mom, go ahead, Yeah, we're on vacation. And there's a dead bird and it's a pretty dead bird. And she's like, I'm gonna good a feather.
Speaker 1: No, oh, she's gonna want to pluck the bird.
Speaker 7: She goes, I'm a pluck a feather from that bird.
Speaker 6: You can't do that, And I.
Speaker 1: Said, no, no, you can't.
Speaker 5: Course, I said, you cannot pluck the feather from the dead bird. Like I said, if you find the feather and you want to be embarrassing, you want to pick it up, fine, but you are we are walking on a trail and there's a dead bird and you are wanting to pluck a feather from that bird. And she said, yes did she and she plucked, Wow, a feather from the dead bird.
Speaker 6: That's hardcore.
Speaker 1: That's like seeing somebody dead and being like I like that shirt.
Speaker 6: I want it.
Speaker 1: You see like a dead body and you're like.
Speaker 6: I think it.
Speaker 8: Or like ear ring, yeah, body.
Speaker 7: Just laying there, yeah, and earrings.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean I love birds and I don't mind feathers.
Speaker 8: That's fun.
Speaker 9: I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 7: I said, that's bad taste. Like that is a dead You gotta let the bird rest.
Speaker 9: The bird has to shed the feather itself and then you get.
Speaker 1: It rest in peace bird. Because it's forceful to get the feather off the dead bird, you know, like it takes effort, like it takes a good strong heart.
Speaker 6: You gotta pluck it, man.
Speaker 7: Oh she plucked. So she gets the feather.
Speaker 6: She she takes it home.
Speaker 5: Yeah, kept it in like a I guess a book she put in there to make sure it even gets smushed and broken, and brought it home and I said, oh my gosh, this is so, I said I and she goes, don't don't send that in this to him.
Speaker 7: She goes, there's a lot of stuff you say, but this.
Speaker 1: Is the worst one, like don't talk about on the show, which is just what you did.
Speaker 6: Why did you do that?
Speaker 5: Well, because I wanted her to be proven right that it was inappropriate for her to pluck a feather from a dead bird.
Speaker 1: I almost never agree with you, and it's you against your wife in these situations. I'm gonna have to agree with you. I'm gonna go team lunchbox on this one.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to think of an angle people.
Speaker 1: Trying to find her. I can't, Like, I can't find her. I can't find her at all, can't. So okay, I'm going team lunchbox.
Speaker 6: Amy.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I have to agree with lunchbog.
Speaker 6: Wow, Eddie, I can't believe I'm saying this.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna go with lunchbog animous decision.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm on team lunchbox Wow.
Speaker 9: Decision ever, but now you're gonna have to deal with the fact that you told the stories.
Speaker 6: That's okay.
Speaker 1: He'd rather be right though, than who cares about that?
Speaker 7: I am right. You don't mess with a dead animal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we all agree with that. So I don't like how I feel, but I'm team Lunchbox and so I'm gonna go ahead and get out of this. Wow, but that is weird, and I hope that she doesn't do that anymore. Next up, it's Live Birds.
Speaker 7: This is only.
Speaker 1: This is ok Gateway, a gateway drug.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 3: It's no secret that Bobby is a huge Arkansas fan, but he got asked to go to an Oklahoma game coming up for a really good reason, and he had some internal conflict about it, like should I do this?
Speaker 4: I'm an Arkansas fan, but also this is really cool. It evolves a tribute to Toby Keith, which.
Speaker 3: Is one of Bobby's friends. So he had a little struggle here of what he was going to do. So that's what you're about to hear and what he ended up deciding.
Speaker 1: Number six to braggone the University of Oklahoma for a second, they do a thing between third and fourth quarter. They started this last game, first game of the year, and they do a Toby Keith tribute and they the whole crowd sings the song.
Speaker 8: That's awesome, It's awesome.
Speaker 6: Cool.
Speaker 9: Oh, I just got goosebump site.
Speaker 7: And you're gonna hear it and you're gonna it's the same thing.
Speaker 1: And so here is just a clip at the OU Stadium them singing courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue Love It. Obviously Toby massive OU fan supporter, that was part of who he was. And so between third and fourth quarter they're singing to Toby Keith song and like, I'm as Arkansas as you get. And even then I'm like, that's amazing, Like I got I like, I got chill bumps too. So and I really liked Toby and not only on the show, but just had life experiences with him as well. And so maybe it's a double So I will say this. I'm not I'm not even sure if I should announce this yet. But I struggled with this, but I had to have one of those talks where it's like, hey, Bobby, Yeah, what's up, Bobby, don't be a douchebag, Okay.
Speaker 4: Bobby, is that douchebaggy though we.
Speaker 1: Don't even know what it was.
Speaker 9: No, no, no, just thata.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is the talk, absolutely douchebag. I mean, you're a bad person. There are parts of you that probably are like too slick or unlikable, and I definitely have come some of those parts. So I got a message from the athletic director at the University of Oklahoma, Joe Ci, who I know and love and have a great relationship with. Oddly I don't even give any money, but I love Josie. And he's like, hey, I know you had a relationship with Toby. Would you come out and lead the crowd and want of Toby's songs between the third and fourth order of a football game. Now, at first I'm like, I'm Arkansas, no way.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm like, but.
Speaker 7: That's just my initial like gut.
Speaker 1: And then I didn't say anything to my wife yet because she's a massive Ou fan, so I don't even I am I'm a six overall on OU now where I was just had no interest because it wasn't my team. I'm six because my wife's a massive fan, her parents are massive fans. I root for OU softball like crazy. Patty Gasso that's family. So I'm like, Bobby, yo, so I have that talk like you don't everybody knows. No one's gonna think if you go do this, then all of a sudden, you're a trader. So because because I'm my relationship with Toby, that's really what convinced me to to myself in the mirror. I was like, you open for Toby. You played festivals with Toby, Toby did the show Toby. And I was like, so go and do it as like a tribute to Toby because you loved Toby and you were sad like everybody else when he died.
Speaker 9: Legend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, aside from that, like I actually liked him as a person, like new them. And so I told Joe Cie, I said, I will do it. Oh okay, not this week. I think it's the only one I could do. Schedule wises in two weeks. I think they're playing.
Speaker 9: Temple because like next week you're at adult basketball camp.
Speaker 1: That's that weekend it is. Oh yeah, so this week Arkansas, it doesn't matter place. I'll call them a state different team. But I don't think i'll use at home.
Speaker 9: Oh okay, I was just thinking of all your Arkansas.
Speaker 1: But in two weeks, I go to Oh, I'll play the Arkansas basketball deal and then I'm going to go over to the OU football.
Speaker 7: Game against TWU Lane on the September four.
Speaker 1: Is that what it is? Lane to Lane, not Temple? Okay, so I think it just played Temple.
Speaker 6: That's what it was.
Speaker 7: But a t T.
Speaker 1: But I just want to shout out Joe Ce athletic director at Oe you like as a person, I love that guy, and I'm very excited to do it. I just had to be like, hey, Bobby, Yeah, what's up? Don't me So I'm gonna go do it. It's gonna be amazing, I hope, and I'm asking very nicely. I hope that the fans at Oh you don't go. He's not one of us.
Speaker 6: We're not gonna be wearing a hog.
Speaker 1: No, of course I would never, but I am kind of one of that to my family is and I am am honored to do it because I really, as a person enjoyed Toby.
Speaker 6: So shout out, shout out everybody.
Speaker 1: I O you. That's all. That's a big announcement.
Speaker 9: Do you have a relationship like that with athletic directors like at Arkansas or other places because I feel.
Speaker 1: Like I don't. I really don't have that good of a relationship with the one at Arkansas, which is oddly, which is odd and I give them a lot of money, but yeah, it's not really.
Speaker 6: It's fine.
Speaker 9: Well because I say, if you have that in, you're kind of in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not only have that in Arkansas. I like to know other people, but I don't think he likes me that much. Why kind of a douchebaggy too. I said that talking. Would you like somebody talk themselves? I wouldn't, but everybody in Norman. I'm gonna be there in a couple of weeks leading the Toba Keiths sing along. I hope you see it as a massive sign of respect and I can't wait to do it. I love Toby and I like, oh you yeah, And that is what it is.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week. With Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, we did another fantasy draft of the best TV characters, and I think the voting has already done, so you can't go to Bobbybones dot com and vote, but you can go check it out see who.
Speaker 4: Won, and see who's going to listen.
Speaker 3: They don't know in this moment who did, but It was a fun draft and really hard to nail down some like iconic TV characters because there's so many.
Speaker 1: Number five, we're drafting the best TV characters of all time. Lunchbox won the dice roll. He has the first overall pick best TV characters ever.
Speaker 7: Lunchbox Michael Scott. That was my number one as well.
Speaker 1: Acome good one, Good one, Morgan, you're upsecond.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I had two number ones. This is my other one. I had Chandler Being from Friends.
Speaker 6: Good.
Speaker 1: Ray, Mudo, Homer Simpson.
Speaker 6: Oh that's good.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, kind of out of nowhere with the cartoon I had him. Sorry, animation, it's not a cartoon. Miked gets all offended animation. I'm gonna go Zach Morris, Oh good from Saved by the Bell like Alpha, big part of our childhood. I had him was Zach Morris. Amy, I'll go Walter White.
Speaker 9: Oh, y'all took some of the lighter ones.
Speaker 1: Okay, so Lunchbox Michael Scott from the Office, Morgan, Chandler Being from Friends, Ray, Homer Simpson from the Simpsons, Me, Zach Morris Saved by the Bell, Amy, Walter White from Breaking Bad. Now Amy, since you went last in the first round, you could go first in the second round. What do you have? Rachel Green Rachel from Friends? Okay, so I'm second. Ray really opened up my eyes to a cartoon. He really, I'm gonna go, Oh, come on, I'm still gonna go. Will Smith from The Fresh Prince Good one, which I'm going nostalgia, Raymundo never seen the show? Heard it's great?
Speaker 7: Kramer from Seinfeld?
Speaker 6: Yep, you've never seen Seinfeld? What's the deal?
Speaker 7: What nuts?
Speaker 6: It's not as though it's close.
Speaker 7: No, I think it's what's the deal with corn nuts? Is it corn?
Speaker 1: Or is it a nut? Yeah? All right, Morgan? Who you adding to your team with Chandler being the.
Speaker 3: Guys may not know this one as well, but this is Laurli Gilmore from The Gilmore Girls.
Speaker 4: I watch that very iconic character.
Speaker 8: Okay, I do not know.
Speaker 1: I know who it is? Is she the kid or the mom? Lutchbok Two you add into your team Michael Scott.
Speaker 7: And Tony Soprano.
Speaker 1: Never watched the Soprano so for me it's a tough one. But I'm sure a lot of people who did a lot of people will love it. Okay, two down, we have one more round here, Lunchbox, you'll go first the third round and then what you guys will do. Hopefully we'll go to Bobbybones dot com and vote. We don't put our names on it, and so you will vote without knowing who's and vote for which team. Well, I guess if you're listening now, you'll know it. Lunchbox, Michael Scott, Tony Soprano and who else are you adding to your list?
Speaker 7: I'm gonna go with Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang Theory got it?
Speaker 1: I have him and young Sheldon Dang two shows and one Yeah, he got double up, Double up.
Speaker 7: Morgan, I'm between twode.
Speaker 6: I can't decide.
Speaker 4: Do I go animated?
Speaker 3: Do I not?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 3: I feel like this was so iconic and there's been multiple shows about it and then a spinoff in movies.
Speaker 1: I feel like Superman Superman Strong. I didn't have Superman on my list at all.
Speaker 7: Wow, it was good Mallville.
Speaker 4: There was multiple shows, guys.
Speaker 3: I consider him movies is when I but then he spins off to movies. But there are shows multiple shows about him.
Speaker 1: Did start at the TV show Black and White, TV show Ray Mundo?
Speaker 7: Do I go Bill Cosby?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 7: The answer would be no, you can. It would be Cliff.
Speaker 1: Huxtable, it would be who you would say, but we.
Speaker 6: And technically that's not Bill.
Speaker 1: Can you do your own thing?
Speaker 7: You're right, it's a character a show. My wife's been rewatching and it is really good. And he was super famous and popular.
Speaker 1: Barney Stinson, Oh, I love it.
Speaker 7: That's a good one.
Speaker 1: I have at your Mother, I get I get him and Sheldon from Big.
Speaker 9: Banged a few sometimes because he was Doogie howser.
Speaker 1: So I have Zach Morris and Will from Fresher Prince cousin Will what was it Will It wasn't because it wasn't Willson.
Speaker 6: What was his last name, Will Smith?
Speaker 1: Yeah it was Will Smith. I mean we don't even call him Will Smith, right, Will Works. I'm gonna go. I'd like to talk about what I'm battling between. But Amy's after me. Oh yeah, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 1: Three they're so good.
Speaker 6: They're a plus and the animated Yeah.
Speaker 1: One, I'm gonna go Uncle Jesse from Full House. I'm gonna go Uncle Jesse hm hm, universally loved. I feel like it's a strong number.
Speaker 7: Three Amy Coach.
Speaker 6: Taylor from What Good Nice Got It?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, thisst I was thinking coach Taylor from Tim to Toleman Taylor. So the ones that I these were honorable mentions, and we'll go over the teams. I almost picked Erkele. Oh yeah, because Arkle's super stronger, known by one name, easy to impression. SpongeBob was the one I thought about.
Speaker 6: I thought that's what you guys would get.
Speaker 1: I had him so beloved forever, this shows adults kids. I did have Tim Taylor from Home Improvement Bluie, even though I'll watch it.
Speaker 6: It's big though, man, that's good big.
Speaker 1: And then I had like big Bird. Then I went down that whole rabbit hole, big big Bird, Kermit Elmo.
Speaker 7: I thought, Elma.
Speaker 1: If I was gonna just take one that's loved, Elmo probably would have been that one.
Speaker 4: Did you have Mickey Mouse?
Speaker 1: I did not have.
Speaker 7: I had Ted Lasso, but I didn't know if it was big enough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's good, Ponsie, but then I thought it was too old. Only Eddie would get it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know who that is.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The team's lunchbox Michael Scott, Tony Soprano, and Sheldon from Big Bank Theory Morgan as Chandler being Lorelei from Gilmore Girls and Superman, Ray as Homer Simpson, Kramer and Barney Tinson. I have Zach Morris, Wilson, Meth and Uncle Jesse from Full House. Amy has Walter White, Rachel Green and Coach Taylor.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Number two, we did just get back from a vacation.
Speaker 3: Lunchbox had a VIP thing that happened to him because he's always VIP style, and I had a sketchy gas station experience that people were.
Speaker 4: Making fun of me for. But listen, I know what I felt.
Speaker 3: You know when you get a gut feeling those something's just not right. That's kind of what happened to me in this gas station scenario.
Speaker 1: Number four, we spent last week on vacation. I wanted to talk to Morgan for a minute. Who's our head of digital because Morgan, you went to Michigan for vacation. Yeah, I did, and you thought you were going to get murdered. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So there was a gas station that we had to make a pit stopping.
Speaker 3: We're doing a little road trip and I really had to pee and where in like Lexington, Michigan. I mean, we're in like a little laketown, okay, right, and so it's small town. And then we're driving back into Troy because we're going to the airport, and so we pit stop off the road and I'm like, walk in here, and I this the guy behind the counter. It's just me and this guy in this gas station, and he just he's kind of creepily smiling at me, and he goes, that's a nice smile.
Speaker 1: I was like, okay, okay, I have a theory about Morgan. Guys, I have a theory about Morgan. And because shows get almost gets murdered ubers and people like trying like go to a hot Oh yeah, I think she just interprets things wrong because this guy says, this is a dude. He's probably a little older. So it just comes off as creepy a small town. Because I'm looking at the picture Lexington, finish your story, Margan. I think you just think everybody's gonna murder you when actually they're complimenting you.
Speaker 2: Okay, go ahead, say what you will.
Speaker 3: But then I go into the bathroom and I'm like, oh, this is like a murder bathroom for sure, a murder bathroom, and.
Speaker 4: Like it's grossing there.
Speaker 3: I come back out and I'm I'm walking around looking for food or whatever, and I I kind of look over the little shelf and he's just staring at me, like just full blown watching every.
Speaker 6: Move that I make.
Speaker 7: Make sure you're not stealing, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Because I'm so gonna steal.
Speaker 3: And then as I'm starting to like kind of walk out again because I'm getting freaked out, he goes, yeah, that's a really nice smile.
Speaker 1: Okay, two times to creepy. I'll be honest with you. She might have had her organ tarvested if she's stuck around.
Speaker 9: Does it equal murder though?
Speaker 7: No, Socially awkward eventually, yeah.
Speaker 1: A small town niceness like, hey, yeah, no, I do think there's a fine line between creepy.
Speaker 2: You said it twice. I know, like one time cool, I could you.
Speaker 4: Know, I can brush it off, But you say it twice you want to make sure I heard you. And the way that he said it was so like deep in.
Speaker 1: Life, and I'm sure that was a bit creepy for you. It's just there's a lot of ubers that abduct you.
Speaker 4: I think I have a certain energy.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I'm just like I think there's a misinterpretation happening here. But what's gonna suck is she's gonna go I think I'm misinterpreting this person. Next you know, they've abducted her and she's now we never see her again.
Speaker 7: And Morgan, is that the gas station?
Speaker 3: No, I looked a little bit like that, though it was on the way to Detroit, so it was a little sketchy.
Speaker 1: I will allow Lunchbox to brag for a second, or at least he says this story is true. Whenever he gets recognized, he loves to talk about it. And so on vacation, you're flying.
Speaker 5: Yes, And I had a stopover in Charlotte and I was making my connection and the girl at the counter was a fan of the show.
Speaker 7: And she goes, oh, wait, come over here, come over here.
Speaker 1: I was like, what's up.
Speaker 7: She goes, Look, you're a businessman, right.
Speaker 1: I was like, no chance, somebody said you're a businessman.
Speaker 7: She's a huge fan.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, and she goes, but we can't have a businessman not sitting in business class, can we?
Speaker 7: And she moved me on the business class. Wow, those big seats. Yeah, that was life too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Oh, she just with a.
Speaker 5: Double sitting the business class. So it was a forty five minute flight and I got to sit in one of those big chairs.
Speaker 7: Noverybody got to walk by me sitting there, going what's this guy? Look at this guy? He's business class.
Speaker 5: So businessman making business deal sitting in business class.
Speaker 7: So it was awesome. First class or business class, business class.
Speaker 1: I got to go on, get in first and yes.
Speaker 7: Then they hand me a drink before we even take off. Which a drink would you like?
Speaker 10: Some?
Speaker 7: I didn't know what they offered me, and I was like, yeah, we'll take one of those.
Speaker 8: My wife.
Speaker 5: My wife got a class of wine. I got some sparkling champagne or something that they had on the trail. I was like, I'll take that.
Speaker 7: They said wine, sparkling champagne or orange juice. Get rid of the orange juice. Sucker up first class and people come on after you. Yes, and I'm just sitting there drinking my drink.
Speaker 1: Are you trying to make eye contact?
Speaker 5: I'm letting them know how you guys knowing I'm up here in business class. It felt great for that forty five minutes.
Speaker 7: I felt like a king. Celerity the celebrity life. It makes life easier and it just it feels.
Speaker 5: I'm always a quick fight too. Like we got up, they came back. Do you got anything else to drink? They gave us a little snack, all right, we got to take those. And now they took him away like in like thirty seconds.
Speaker 1: But for that forty five minute, remember the person's name, her name is, take a shot.
Speaker 7: I should have got her name up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, would you recognize her? She walked in the room, she.
Speaker 7: Had brown hair.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I would say, before your business making business?
Speaker 7: Yeah, say six ish?
Speaker 4: What six?
Speaker 8: She's six?
Speaker 1: She's six feet tall?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 8: No, what do you mean?
Speaker 6: Would you do that?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 7: Number two.
Speaker 3: Lunchbox claims he never asks for favors, but he does often. In this week, he has another one of Bobby, and it has to do with his love and obsession for reality TV, specifically Survivor.
Speaker 7: So will Bobby do it?
Speaker 4: Is it gonna happen? How is this favor in comparison to his other favors?
Speaker 1: We don't know.
Speaker 4: Time to find out.
Speaker 1: Number three Lunchbox always starts with I never ask you for a favor, man, but he always asks for a lot of favors, and so you never asked me for a fake. I got it. You never asked me for a favor bike I never asked for You always ask but you lead it with that, never asked for a favor.
Speaker 5: This time, I'm gonna ask for a favor. I'm gonna step out and ask for a favorite always that I never do. Go ahead, but I saw on Instagram that Survivor is coming to Nashville.
Speaker 1: What do you mean Survivor They have like these like survive Broadway without getting like ad They have like a like.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it's a convention or what they do at it, but Jeff Probes is gonna be in Nashville.
Speaker 1: For It's not the show. They're not like doing Survivor.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, it's like where you can like try one of the you know, obstacle courses or whatever.
Speaker 7: But they're coming to Nashville. I saw Jeff Probes talking about here.
Speaker 10: Hey, Survivor fans, you voted. I've been tallying the votes. I'm happy to say the votes are in, and as we all know, once the votes are read, the decision it's final. So I'm going to announce where the next Survivor of him will be on September fourteenth.
Speaker 7: It will be Nashville, Tennessee.
Speaker 10: So have all your friends and families.
Speaker 1: So what are you asking you to do?
Speaker 7: Bobby? I am going to ask you.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 5: Let's like that, You've got to book Jeff Probes in the studio. You've got to bring him in. If he is going to be in Nashville our backyard and we do not get the host of.
Speaker 7: Survivor in here, what are we even doing? My name again, Bobby?
Speaker 1: That's so weird.
Speaker 9: He means business.
Speaker 7: It is serious, like when I need you? If what do you need again, Bobby? Bobby, I need you.
Speaker 1: It's like when he says panties.
Speaker 7: I like panies too.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, you need me to book Jeff Propes.
Speaker 5: I need you to book Jeff Probes because listen, if we don't book him, what are we even doing as a show. If we are not going to have the host of Survivor, why do we even come to work? This is a once in a lifetime This is a mount rushmore.
Speaker 7: Of interviews that we can have.
Speaker 6: I have a question, So say you do bring him in, I may freak out? What right? So that's the thing.
Speaker 1: Is there any way that you can just do the interview alone, Bobby without I don't mind it when you say it, Bobby, Bobby, Yeah, I don't go.
Speaker 6: He says it some.
Speaker 1: I guess you say it enough. He never says my name, No, never, Eddie.
Speaker 9: Eddie always has bones.
Speaker 6: I say bone. It did feel weird, Bobby, not weird.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't have a complete power to just be like I promise Jeff Propes will be in studio.
Speaker 9: But well then what are we even doing?
Speaker 6: As yourself that question Scuba?
Speaker 1: I'll point Scuba's bird dog, a great bird dog, so we'll point him at it and he'll see what he can do. I message Jeff Propes on Instagram? Did you really I can read you the message I sent him?
Speaker 7: WHOA What did you say?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 1: I don't I want to read to know. I don't know Jeff Propes.
Speaker 7: Did you say, hey, the tribe has spoken, we will on zoom or something. No, that was Phil Phil Cogan, the Amazing Race.
Speaker 1: Got it definitely different. So this is what I said about to Jeff Probes. I made it like that we knew each other.
Speaker 8: Okay, interesting, So I.
Speaker 1: Mean that's how I approached it.
Speaker 7: I wasn't like, would you say, hey, buddy.
Speaker 1: So here's what I said, Hey, Jeffy No, Hey Bobby, I never ask.
Speaker 9: You for a favorite.
Speaker 1: So I don't know Jeff Probes. We we know mutual people, oh and have worked with mutual people. God, I don't even know if he knows who I am. So I let me walk you through what I wrote and you can see I did write it.
Speaker 7: Yeah in blue do you want me to Does it say scene or not?
Speaker 1: No, Because we've never exchanged messages in the first time, you have to accept you can actually see it in a general but not be seen. I said, hey, Jeff, hope you will. Buddy, just said you were coming to Nashville. We'd love to have you by our show, our studio if you have any time. I'm not sure how long you're here.
Speaker 6: Have a great week.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's solid BB me bib bibe.
Speaker 9: You signed it BB Yeah, just so chill, just like chill.
Speaker 1: Like Bobby, Bobby bones yee Bobby. So I just wanted it to be like, where's gonna be like casual?
Speaker 10: I know him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he'll go look and I have one point two million followers in a blue check mark, so he'll probably be like, oh maybe I none of them, I don't remember.
Speaker 8: That's smart, that's good.
Speaker 1: So again, this is how I wanted him to hear it. Hey, yeah, I hope you're well. Man, buddy just said you're coming to Nashville. Would love to have you by our studio show if you have any time. I'm not sure how long you're here. Hey, have great week, man, babe. That's one of them. That's how I want him to to take it, because I think he may think he knows me, but he really doesn't.
Speaker 7: You should have said my buddy lunchbox, though he will not know what that means. Does he know you lunch I don't know. My name is here. My name is here.
Speaker 1: So Scoop Steel Bard dog a little bit, and I will I message him and we'll see if we can get him to come by.
Speaker 10: Is there any disappointment if it's on zoom because of travel and schedules and stuff.
Speaker 6: But he's gonna be here right there.
Speaker 8: Saturday though, So he's probably gonna fly on Friday night and he's out by Saturday night Sunday morning.
Speaker 7: I mean, he may be on vacation, though he may stay for a while. He may be and he's not going to do our show.
Speaker 1: Let me look at the date, because he's here September fourteenth, you guys, fourteenth. I am gone. But let's just see who do like us?
Speaker 8: You want to talk off hair about some ideas or like an interview special with just him on a Saturday.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine Jeff Probes and so I would I would think I would. Yes, I would allow it, but I don't want to.
Speaker 6: Know about it. I don't because we can't do that to Jeff.
Speaker 9: Bro I don't lunchbocks can go to him.
Speaker 7: He could show up the no I.
Speaker 1: Hear you all. This can be great, but I allow it. I just don't want. I don't want anything about it. I don't have a very strong contact that can make it happen. I want to Let's just let's just see what okay for you, buddy.
Speaker 5: That would be incredible if me and Probes on location, we go out to the woods, that's we're on Survivor. Is weird? Yeah, Like, hey, it's Jeff Propes here where he's got season forty coming up.
Speaker 1: You think you want to not only take time off of his whatever he's doing here, he wants to go out in the Woods with some guy's never met.
Speaker 7: Well, that's where he is all the time. He's comfortable in the woods.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 1: Number two.
Speaker 3: Like I mentioned, we all just got back from vacation. But Bobby unfortunately had one of his worst vacation experiences.
Speaker 4: He went overseas with.
Speaker 3: His wife and her parents and things did not go according toplhand at all.
Speaker 4: I feel really bad for him that you went all the way across the seage just for this to happen.
Speaker 7: Number two, we.
Speaker 1: Were gone for most of the last week on vacation. So when we left, I will tell you my vacation sucked. Sucked, it was awful. It was the worst. So we go when we was I had COVID for seven days and so I was lockt in a hotel room. I never left the room. What It was terrible, and so I wasn't feeling great when we finished our shows last week. But I don't even I'm gonna be honestly, I don't even think about COVID as a thing because it's just who has COVID anymore. It's like a pop socket, you know, remember those? Yeah, you put them back your phone, hold on your phone. So I was just and I did twenty minutes on the Bobbycast last night, just talking about my whole experience. And you can hear that. Go search for the Bobbycast. So I don't want to spend all my time doing this. But I wasn't feeling great. But I just chalked that up to being exhausted from I don't know, life work, trying to get all this stuff done. It's like with anybody else. Everybody has a job where if you have to leave for vacation, you gotta work double up. Uh double up, uh uh to make sure you can leave, So you gotta work double I'm just like, I'm just tired. And so I wasn't feeling great and even had a softball game, didn't play that well. I should have been my first tip off.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: Something wasn't right, Something wasn't right. I started thinking back of all the reasons I should have known identified that I had something wrong with me. I went like one for three with like an error in the field that should have tipped me off that something wasn't right. And so we go on vacation and we go with we take Caitlyn's parents, who By the way, I got so many people going, You're going on vacation with your in laws, and I was like, yeah, and I thought it would be a great idea, and it was. I love them. It's crazy. Everybody keeps saying, I just wait, I'm waiting, But it was like, I really enjoy them. Maybe it's because I never had parents, you know, maybe it is, but it's awesome.
Speaker 7: Like sometimes.
Speaker 1: You know, like I want to breastfeed and stuff. What I'm just kidding. I never got to do that.
Speaker 9: I think you're part of the There is a percentage where people get really lucky and have awesome inmalls.
Speaker 1: I think that's part of it. I can't get enough of them. It gets awesome. So but we go and the first day and a half, and if you look at my Instagram, mister Bobby Bellins, you'll see me in one set of clothes for the whole vacation because that was the only day I could take pictures because I got COVID so bad. It wasn't even that I got COVID, because if I got COVID and it was like mild, I would have never even checked. I'd have been like moving on and I never even thought about COVID, and so we go and I was like, let me just go to a pharmacy. And then I'm like when I was in a foreign country, and I was like, if I get this foreign country, they're gonna throw me in jail just for buying one. They're gonna like watch me. And so I took the test and it was like five seconds. It popped hard, and I felt so bad. For five days in a row, I was locked in the room for seven I felt so bad any other COVID that I had When Lunchbox gave me COVID, I felt bad. This was three times worse than that.
Speaker 6: You sure he didn't give it to you this time.
Speaker 1: I don't know how. I don't know if he mailed it to me, emailed it to me. I had it so bad that I started to just appreciate the times when I wasn't sick. I was mad at myself for not appreciating it when I wasn't. You know, you get so sick, You're like, I wish I just enjoyed life more when I wasn't sick. Yeah, but I never I didn't leave the hotel room and I was texting with my doctor and he was like, Okay, the rules are different now. It's like I don't want to quote him, because it was like if you don't have symptoms anymore, and it's been like three days whatever, But I couldn't not be sick. Symtoms wouldn't go away. Everything hurt, and so it was misery and just locked in a hotel room. There's no English on TV.
Speaker 9: I mean normally you would love that, being locked in a hotel room.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna tell you. I'm gonna tell you why I didn't know English on TV. My Netflix, I couldn't get all the American shows. I'm having to watch Blue Blue, Blue Blue for half of them. I wanted to watch Umbrella Academy, couldn't even get it unblocked over there. I had to watch Arkansas Raised like football one thirty in the morning, exact.
Speaker 10: It was.
Speaker 1: It was misery and the minute that I was no symptomy. Wait, I came home early.
Speaker 9: You came home early?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I couldn't. It was terrible. It was the worst. So but I just that when I went one for three in Rex softball, I should have known.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was the indicator.
Speaker 1: But it was a terrible, terrible, vacation. I spent a good, solid day and a half though, and I felt bad. So we the first day we go and I'm not feeling great, but I'm like, I'm just tired of the jet lag. And because you land, it's just total secret. We keep it under wrapped. It's on Instagram, okay, And we go and uh walk around you try not to go to sleep because you want to fix the jet lag or whatever. And then day two we're gonna go and tour all the things that and Caitlyn and I have already been to this place and her parents had not, and so we're gonna go to all the famous statues but all the tiny penises, which is crazy.
Speaker 6: It's funny you noticed that.
Speaker 1: No, how can you not turns out?
Speaker 9: Mm hmm, wait, deserve reason?
Speaker 6: There is?
Speaker 9: Well tell us and you ask.
Speaker 1: I catch up on it later. We've never gone catch up on it later. And about an hour and a half into the tour with a walking tour we already guide. I was like, I told Caitlin, I said I can't, I can't go on. She's like, what do you mean you can't go on? I was like, I'm so sick because I just didn't. I didn't want to bring vacation down, and I felt guilty and I was like, I have to go back to the room and she and she was like okay, and so I went back to the room and never came out. I know, go on, can't go on, I can't do it, all these tiny penises. But I yeah, that's sorry, man, Yeah, yeah, I'm better, you know what. So doctor also said this COVID says in your system, even though it's you're better and you have no symptoms, it can stay. I got my first fully negative test with no second line. I've been feeling fine now for a couple of few days, but I got my first full fully negative tm.
Speaker 6: MN this morning.
Speaker 9: Okay, if it wasn't, what would you have done.
Speaker 1: I'm still good. You can still go and look and go on. You said no, No, I was so sick.
Speaker 7: I couldn't.
Speaker 6: Whever you are.
Speaker 1: So my vacation sucked and it was and a little bit though, I was glad I had proof because I don't want Kaitlyn to be like, you're going back to your you just want to go back to your room and hang out, Yeah, because that's definitely my thing. It's like I like to go and be in a room myself and hang out with her sometimes too, but I like to just like have my time. But that's it. I COVID for ever. It was the worst batch of COVID ever had that Hey, that Italian.
Speaker 6: Covid, No mess up, got it, got it, got it.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna get to all the other vacancy.
Speaker 6: It wasn't good. They weren't great.
Speaker 1: They were well, no, that might be. We'll do that. It'll be up on the Bobby Bone Show podcast. We'll get to all of that. Go search for the Bobby Bone Show podcast. We'll have it all up there.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, John Party stopped by the studio and he talked about how his life has really changed.
Speaker 4: It's bringing in a second baby with his wife summer.
Speaker 3: They now have two kiddos, and he's like, yeah, life has changed drastically for me, even just from one baby.
Speaker 4: To two babies.
Speaker 3: And we also found out when a new album is coming, when fans can expect some more new music after this one that he just put out.
Speaker 4: The whole reason he came into the studio.
Speaker 1: Number one, we had a studio with John Party. Good to see you, buddy, always good to see you guys. What the heck man, where you been, Like you on the road a lot yet or no.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we've been on the road. We had a long stretch of shows. We did like seven shows on like ten days or something crazy. But it was like shorter sets and longer sets and a day off, and then we got a week off and I got a couple of weeks off. But we played Brooks and Done on Friday. That was fun.
Speaker 1: Isn't that cool? Like you get to do stuff with like heroes?
Speaker 8: Yeah, no, it and it was really fun. And we played a ninety minute set. They played a ninety minute set, kind of got to hang with Ronnie and Kicks and it was just like and the bands hung out. Like I don't know what's fun?
Speaker 1: Do you feel that there is? And it makes sense, but you being this singer and if you can't sing, the show can't go on, Like you have to actually take care of yourself and like go to bed at normal time. You can't really go as hard anymore because if you do get sick, blow your voice out, party too hard, Well that's irresponsible, Like there's a new responsibility you have to have as like CEO of John Party Industries.
Speaker 8: I feel like, and it's it's hard when you get sick, that's the worst. I mean, but uh, you got to you gotta be there for the people paying for the tickets.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 8: Even that night when we played Brooks and Done, I wasn't. I wasn't midle like eleven thirty and uh Ronnie and Kicks. They started late, so they were like asking where I was.
Speaker 7: I was like, how's baby number two?
Speaker 8: Baby number two is uh beautiful and healthy and she's very new, like fresh.
Speaker 1: With baby number two? Is there a difference? And oh, we've been through this once, so we can kind of figure this out again more than the first one.
Speaker 8: Summer is way more chill with the second baby because now she's been through it. But I describe it as like a baby in one arm and then chasing Pressley because she's like all into discovering. She likes to climb. She's just getting We got her a dryer, race, a little whiteboard, and she's just cudloring and so she's just learning all kinds of new stuff, says all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 7: So the name seeing a Grace party, where did that come from.
Speaker 8: Uh, well, summer love Siena. I was like, it's a minivan.
Speaker 7: She didn't care.
Speaker 8: I liked Grace. Seeing a Grace sounded good together, gets the minivan a great mini vine that's a great minivan. It's a Toyota, okay, but it just kind of flows together. I thought Grace Party was a pretty name. Kind of it sounded cool. But seeing a Grace, so, you know, just just keeping summer happy whatever she wants.
Speaker 1: How is a day in the life of John Party changed? Since two children are now in your life?
Speaker 8: I don't go, I don't you know. I do stuff, but we stay home quite a bit, and it's it's like I don't know. I mean, you got it. I thought I had a lot of stuff, but these kids, like if we go anywhere, it is like we got to pack all kinds of stuff and it literally like takes us at least half an hour just to get everything back to ready to get in the car to go anywhere with the kids. And that's like a new thing. Where used to be like let's go have you you know?
Speaker 1: Now it's like, oh man, is it double time with a second kid? Or is it like time and a half? Since you kind of already have it down.
Speaker 8: I don't know, we haven't really gone anywhere with seeing them. But it's it's hard because if you're by yourself, it's you gotta wrangle Presley. And Pressley's still like she just does what she wants. She's still learning communication and like, I mean, you can't be like Presley get in the car. She's not gonna she's gonna be walking down on the driveway, you know. So it's a it's it's it's good. But we got help. You know, we got great nannies and so everybody's taking care of it. It's it's nice, but we're staying home quite a bit. I'm gone, we stay home.
Speaker 1: What about that licies on kids? You know how they have this little back then we're a little leash. Would you ever do that?
Speaker 8: I mean, it's not a bad idea, but I don't, I don't. I don't think it looks great.
Speaker 1: It's not on their neck, by the way, it's just on the I mean the harness yeah, yeah, yeah, it's a hard they're harnessed. Yeah, I mean, but do you understand why that would be needed if you had a kid that really wanted to fly out?
Speaker 8: It's a safety thing, you know. But hey, look, I can't guarantee you that, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 7: You don't want to guarantee you.
Speaker 8: One day you might see your release on Preshley seeing it when they're running around. But no, I don't know. I think it's just it's just a full time, full time watch.
Speaker 1: Right now, we're gonna play the new one, Friday Night Heartbreaker. I don't know, talk about why you pick this song.
Speaker 8: It's a hot girl warning song. It's always been it's always been good, you know, make sure people people should get their heartbreaking man oh, because.
Speaker 9: She's a like Friday Night she goes out and breaks hearts.
Speaker 8: It's a it's a fun song, hot girl warning look out.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like people know what kind of songs you like? If they're they write wanted, like oh this is John party song, which you send this to him?
Speaker 8: I don't know. I don't know if they this one's it's it's it's just cool. It's got a spooky vibe to it, and it's got it's kind of sexy, and it's just got kind of a thing to it that I gravitated to. And it's just cool and it's it's a different song for me, and it's just fun, you know, and it's got I don't know, it's it's it's got that spooky minor chord to it, and uh, it's just a fun song. And we still got fiddle and still all over it. And but for this this new chapter of music, I mean, I worked with Jay Joyce and we hit it off. Loved work with Jay. It was just like a really cool different sound. I mean, I feel like, you know, you can't just do the same thing in music. You gotta you gotta change it up. And it was nice to come in with the fresh, you know, chapter of new music. And I thought Friday Night Heartbreaker is a cool song. And I thought it was a great lead off to the new project because its screams like, listen to me.
Speaker 1: Doing a bunch of shows. I mean, you're all the way to the end of the year pretty much, right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we got the Christmas thing now, but I love the Christmas show building that up. Yeah, I got the horn section, but that's gonna be awesome. We got a horn bus. You don't want to ride on that bus. Nobody the horn section rides with the horn section.
Speaker 1: I would imagine that is the least smelly of the buses.
Speaker 8: Probably the cleanest.
Speaker 1: The cleanest of the buses would be the horn buses. And so you're doing your mister Saturday night, you're doing the Christmas shows. How did that go last year? I know he did a couple of.
Speaker 8: Shows in New York, right, We did one in New York and it was great. Yeah, and it was so much fun. The fans in New York would be bummed that we're not back in New York City, but maybe next year. Now we're going to the West Coast and we got some shows in New Mexico and Texas. I chose casinos for the the Christmas Show because I feel like you always get a good theater that can. I mean, it's all about having a fifteen piece band. That's that's the realist.
Speaker 1: There's a room.
Speaker 8: Yeah, there's always roomy casinos, and people can travel, they can always get a nice hotel, and so I wanted to keep it that way for that. But in the midst of Saturday nights, all amphitheaters and arenas and so we're excited, we're busy, but it's fun. How do you warm up your voice? Do you have a specific thing you do before I show to warm up your voice hot water, and then like I have prerecorded vocal lessons and I'll probably do that for like ten minutes, like the gee gee.
Speaker 1: Gee gee gee gee gee gee gee, and you just try to match the pitch or do you just.
Speaker 8: Do I do the vocal runs. It's okay, and like sometimes it's like that's a good one, and then the geek gee gee gee geeg or key key key key. I mean, it's it's it's it's it's so strange to people, but it really does help.
Speaker 1: If you were to go on stage without doing any sort of vocal warm up at all and have to a ninety minute say I'm good to go by the third song.
Speaker 7: It takes a couple of songs.
Speaker 8: Yeah, by the by the second the second song is good and sometimes like ill, we got the song called Paycheck and it's it's like a hard working working man song and girls too. But it we start with just me and an electric and then rocking in the band comes back in and that kind of helps. It helps because it's just me and a guitar and it's really just singing with the band. That's it gets louder and more energizing. So but yeah, no, you definitely gonna warm up.
Speaker 1: Do you have any music you listen to to get yourself fired up before show or a specific playlist that you would listen to.
Speaker 8: No, I mean honestly, like I play like a lot of lo fi on the road, just just because we've been in New music land and sometimes it's just nice to hear music with no lyrics, just like you don't have to think about it. Yeah, it's like it's like very like funk, Like it's it's cool, like if you were studying, you'd put a little fie on, or if you just want chill and because sometimes you know, you guys got listened to music all time, and you know lyrics they give a motion. It makes you think and see your songwriter you do this blah blah and Lofi is just like chilling.
Speaker 1: So do you get recognized without the hat?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 10: And I was.
Speaker 6: My favorite.
Speaker 8: One has happened that I never thought of. He has just had shorts like a polo shirt and we're at top golf somewhere like outside of Philadelphia, and like I was like, nobody's gonna know me here, and these two cute teenage girls and their mom camp like follow me and they're like, can we get a picture? I was like, wow, you gotta know it was. It just blew me away because I was just like in backwards hat playing top golf and I don't know, so yeah six ' four I'm to miss. Yeah, I'm jealous that I do. You know, in summer, if they follow summer Summer is always posting pictures of me, like just wearing athletic gear outside, or are you a good golfer? I'm getting better. I'm getting better. I got I can I can par and then definitely a lot of snowman's, but I can hit.
Speaker 1: The par and because it looks like a snowman.
Speaker 8: Okay, you pick up after snowman's if you if you're playing after snowman, this is the wrong game.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 7: You play pickleball at all I have.
Speaker 8: I do not play pickleball because.
Speaker 1: There's like two groups of like the artist he clubs around here. You know that everybody plays golf or pickleball. Some do both, but like you know, Dirk's this big pickleball guy.
Speaker 8: Dirks's Dirks's He's like what thirty one flavors whatever. Remember when Dirk's was in the curling in the Karlaine. It was like the little sweeper guys. It was like they were like trying to go to the Olympics, like him and his band around curly. That was so funny, Like where to even find that in Nashville, But these hockey so very much. What is your favorite song of yours, of all time, of all time? It's a tough one. I mean, honestly, I think head Over Boots is one of my favorites.
Speaker 1: Because one favorite, I got a lot of favorite there's a lot of They're like we're going to celebrate John party today one and we're going to play one song, and it can always change, but today I have her boots. Head over Boots.
Speaker 8: It's just so you can dance to it. It's happy, it's about falling in love. And that's why I wrote it. When I wrote head of Her Boots, I went to a Texas dance hall and everybody was dancing the sad music because it was had the dance speak to it. But it was like she left me and like like dancing, you know, And so I was like, man, we could really use like a dancing song. It's about fall in love and like I'm head over boots for you, and then that's how I came up. And when you write music, and I feel like when we make music, we we we make music to hit people's emotions and like, you know, make them feel stuff. And for that, for like my first number one and having that idea and I wanting to make people happier while they're dancing, it was like it was it's just a good moment. It's we play that the last song we play every night.
Speaker 1: What is your favorite song of all time?
Speaker 8: All these questions like was it like if you're on the island, what one album would you bring?
Speaker 7: Or it's like an interview.
Speaker 8: I know, okay, the favorite song of all times?
Speaker 6: It's tough, it's very that's very hard.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's do this. You're mount rushmore of songs? Do you need me to vamp while you think that that takes time?
Speaker 7: That we have all of it.
Speaker 9: You've never been asked what's your favorites?
Speaker 1: Like like if you were to come to me and go what is your favorite song? I can easily go John Mayer, Stop this Train. I can go Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain, Willie Nelson, I can go ain't no sunshine, but weathers like those are like my favorite songs of all time. And do I commit to those forever? I don't know, but right now those are my favorite songs of all time.
Speaker 8: Okay, so we can switch it.
Speaker 1: Well during this interview, you will not switch it. But the next time you come in, I will not hold you personally responsible for anything you say.
Speaker 8: Here on the road again, Willie Nelson solid song got a great story behind it too. He wrote it for his movie and they like the movie was done, but they didn't have a song. And I think he like last minute was like needs to be a song about being on the road, and it's on the Road again.
Speaker 1: Wrote on the back of a paper bag on an airplane and.
Speaker 8: It was such a legendary song. And I love that you know.
Speaker 1: Again starts with a chorus too, which is super interesting. They didn't do that a lot back then. All Right, I love that.
Speaker 8: One one of my favorites. Let's see, I mean John Mayer's got some songs, all right. Since it's you know this, this train one of my favorites all time. I'm gonna find another. U. Yeah that that came out. We were golfing and it came on. I was like, damn, that's good. So that's that's one of my favorites done. It's very soulful. And then you know, my girl, my girl, it's like, don't don't you hear that? It's like, let's go out such shine, so good.
Speaker 1: I think people will be surprised at the soul that you have in your voice because they know you singing traditional country songs. But you have a lot of soul in you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we got and the on the new record that we we we went after that, there's some there's some songs called Gambler Men, it's very soulful. There's a father daughter song called She Drives Away. It's beautiful, very This new record is very it's personal, but it's it's also you still want to go dance at Billy Bubs, you know, you still want to go downtown Nashville dance around, but and it's rocking.
Speaker 1: The new song is out. We played it Frida end of Heartbreaker, where I don't know think about an album yet, so we're waiting on that's coming at some point the album.
Speaker 8: Is done and I'm we're just gonna say it's gonna be at the top of next year like the first.
Speaker 1: One time, it takes like nine years for a new album, so I don't know remember that time, like nine years for an album.
Speaker 8: I was like, hey, by the time this record come out, Zach Brown probably put two records out.
Speaker 1: That tour September fifth starts in Baltimore, sixteen more shows on the Mister Saturday Night World tour. Everywhere is doing the Christmas shows again, and I don't know, man, it's it's really good to see you, congrats on everything, and can't wait to hear all the new music.
Speaker 8: Thank you, and I can't wait. I can't wait.
Speaker 10: Wait.
Speaker 9: Guys, did you get to four?
Speaker 1: Because Mount Russell was for He didn't. I said three, and I think he just mimicked my three. And I don't want to put him under any more pressure. He already was like, you're putting too much on me. What is this?
Speaker 9: Clarify? Because I don't know if you knew how many of Mount how many people are on Mount Russell.
Speaker 8: Another one is New York, New York by Frank Sinatra, Like you hear that, it's like d and we played it at the christ show last year and it was with the band like the Horns, was like start spreading the news.
Speaker 1: Is that so fun to do something that's not that you don't do traditionally but that you love to do on stage?
Speaker 8: Yeah. Oh, and the crowd didn't see it coming. They were like Christmas show. And we also did some of the singles, like with the horn section, because that's what we do. We'll play like playing night Shift and the horns are going bone bone and the ones going like girl. It's like, this is so cool and it gives like, you know, he gets kind of get away from the Chris, let's go back to the Christmas and then we hit him with New York, New York and like the crowd lit up and we're in New York City at the Beacon in the heart of the city and it was just like the audience lit up and they they sang the whole song. It was a really special moment.
Speaker 1: I'm happy you came in, Buddy, I love you Man, I love you too. Friday n a heartbreaker new song. Go stream at John Party, go watch him and he'll he'll be doing shows and all the Christmas shows and until we see you again, my friend.
Speaker 7: There is John Party.
Speaker 1: Everybody.
Speaker 8: Let thank you Johnparty dot com.
Speaker 3: It's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan number two, and that wraps up best Bits for us this weekend. I appreciate you being here after we got caught up if you've been missing some of the show. Also last week while we were on vacation, I did like a best seven games, fun things that have.
Speaker 4: Happened kind of topic I think is what I did.
Speaker 3: So if you also want to get really really caught up on the show from the past six ish months, that's a good one to listen to and go check out my new podcast.
Speaker 4: If you're up for it.
Speaker 3: I have one called Take This Personally, and it's helping us all feel less alone in some of our really hard battles. This past week I brought on a really good friend of mine, Julia Cole, who she had broken off her engagement last year, and I'm currently going through some heartbreak, so it was a special edition heartbreak episode.
Speaker 4: And you can also follow me all up girl Morgan.
Speaker 3: You can follow the show at Bobby Bone Show and that part one, Part three with this Weekend with Raymondou is super fun. He always does some so if you like a little fun brotherly sister Rose situation, that's kind of always me and Ray so check those out. I hope you have a great weekend, Be safe, love you bye.
Speaker 2: That's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms on your Bob Show and follow ed Webgirl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.