Speaker 1: Watch up and welcome back to another episode of No Sealer's podcast with your hosts Now fuck that with your load glasses, Malone. If a leggy tell you sexy, like that, don't know you because that's an insult. Why the pref because you're.
Speaker 2: Thinking of sex? Okay? A lead generation like type based things, so like if.
Speaker 3: You go.
Speaker 2: You go. If you go in there and you're like looking around to see like where her services are, and she hits you, like when you go to get your nails and I out like feel whatever it be like when you're looking for houses and you're searching and the Adrian hits you back and be like.
Speaker 1: Hey, pull the mic to your mouth.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you was looking at it this way. There you go, low jobs and wait there there, I can help you with these services you may need.
Speaker 3: That's what you're saying.
Speaker 2: So it'll be like your services and your's your contact information, so now they might send you specials. They might just email your text message. Like because everybody don't walk the street, is.
Speaker 1: There a levels to it though? Like why does that matter?
Speaker 2: Why does what matter?
Speaker 1: Like is it a street walker? Is a call girl? Like a supposed to be like a higher class or a higher street walker.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess I always thought that escorts was supposedly better than a street walker.
Speaker 1: Why would they be better?
Speaker 2: I mean that's what I don't think you mean better.
Speaker 3: I mean I think you mean like hiring, not better, like more on, Like you're more like it's a little bit more exclusive than being on. Like walking the streets and somebody just tapping you or yelling out like what's up or pulling up on you or something. I'm guessing you ain't.
Speaker 2: Gonna you know, walk, you just wait, wait for the phone call.
Speaker 1: Hmmm. So how do y'all think guys value like prostitutes?
Speaker 2: How do guys get prostitutes?
Speaker 1: Like how do you think they value them? Like? Where do you think guys find value in prostitutes? Or just women? For example? Like how do you think like like, how do you think we value women? We see women, we be like, okay, she's worth what? Like how do you think we come up with that?
Speaker 3: I don't know how you guys come up with that? Ask questions?
Speaker 1: Give me some of y'all, give me some of your your.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Hm, hmm, do you know Asia?
Speaker 2: I mean, I would say like they're gonna. I want to know about her, her background, where's she from? Like you know, how many well know, do guys care about how many bodies like a woman has had, like where she you know?
Speaker 3: I think they would care about it, but I don't think they're gonna. Really. I got a man right here, Yeah, what he said something about that? Before?
Speaker 1: We care?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 3: I know you care?
Speaker 2: Do you right?
Speaker 3: Do you guess what she mean it? That's what I mean.
Speaker 2: So what happens if you find out after.
Speaker 1: Well, ironically, probably the most embarrassing thing is when you walk somewhere and you find out somebody smashed the girl you with and you didn't know. It's like even if you knew, it's like damn. So it's a weird thing, right because where wait, niggas really value themselves based off of who give them some pussy? This is like a Now, niggas is gonna struggle to admit this, even niggas who listen to this podcast, right, they'll struggle. But it's true because I've had friends who slept with girls I slept with and thought like, yeah, I'm just like that nigga because she gave me some pussy, not really realizing women just as fucked up.
Speaker 3: Wait, why you gotta go there.
Speaker 1: I'm not going there, Like I'm not like y'all don't even know better than then to not put out you know what I mean? I think you get what I'm saying, Like y'all not even and I'm not I know this comes across negative. It's not. It's it's just a really serious analysis. Like women don't understand their value. So even when they said it, they said it entirely too low. Even some of the most high dollar escorts in the world would set the value too low, you know what I mean. So I think women in general like it. Don't if a woman want to get some pussy, like you're not a guy, right, You're not us like.
Speaker 2: You when y'all get get it and makes y'all feel like, wow, she wanted to give it to me.
Speaker 1: No, you only feel like that for so much time during sex, Like right when you first the first time you have sex, you'd be like the whole time, I cannot believe it's just happening. She chose me. Now, fast forward twenty five years of having sex, and you that feeling goes away, probably like in a couple of seconds.
Speaker 3: I think that was anyone though, No, it's not anyone like women too, we're gonna get tired.
Speaker 1: Of what's not tired. I'm saying, I just come I.
Speaker 2: Don't want to I don't want to be tired of it.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, you know, if I don't know what just happened.
Speaker 2: To you know, she's the savage.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what happened.
Speaker 3: Listen, you know how I talk.
Speaker 1: Come on, but I still don't understand the correlation to No, I'm serious, like that was just a crazy left turn that I don't understand.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying because like, I.
Speaker 1: Don't think I ever mentioned guys getting tired of a giant And how did you just take that turn?
Speaker 3: Because I just felt like that when you said it, well, yeah, made it would like it.
Speaker 2: May it feel like they were they tired of having like.
Speaker 3: You ted having sex with me after twenty five years. That's how it. Well, this is why I say. You asked that questions so that you know why I said what I said.
Speaker 2: So he said the feeling communication, the feeling of oh my gosh, she's you know, she's I'm having sex with her, like we're really doing this.
Speaker 3: Not you said that, and then after twenty five years, it leaves and it's like, so I'm thinking, like gets tired and strong too, then right.
Speaker 1: That's definitely what we're talking about, right, so let me sorry, no ceiling, Jim red Bread. This is just crazy, okay as fun. So I'm saying the first time you had sex, right versus the last time.
Speaker 2: You had sex with that person.
Speaker 1: It's not the person because none of us been in relationships for twenty five years, so none of us are really comment on that. So I'm definitely not talking about sleeping with this. I have no idea what it's like to fuck the same person for.
Speaker 2: Twenty five ye I.
Speaker 1: Mean I might have had pussy from somebody I slept with twenty years. No, actually no, never. I don't even know what that feels like, like if I God's am pussy for somebody twenty years ago.
Speaker 3: You never like dealt with someone like over a period of time, like say, for instance, like you take a break, or you or not with someone anymore. You might rent into them or y'all might just always just have.
Speaker 2: Something not for twenty years don't count nottantly like.
Speaker 3: A person like that.
Speaker 2: But it's not the same as like you living like you being with that person.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't want to get loose because that's not what I'm That's not what I'm talking about. I'm saying the first time, like like when I was no, when I was exactly when I was seventeen years old, you know, and I lost my virginity. Right, I'm saying, like the first time that the girl chose me, it made me feel special, like damn, she want to give me pussy? Right now, if somebody wants to give me some pussy, not her, you don't. It's not the same. It's like so the whole time I was getting the pussy back then, right the first time, like I was like I cannot believe she's letting me do this to her, Like this is crazy. The whole time it mighta lasted thirty minutes. I didn't even come or nothing because I was so tripping, like she's really giving me the pussy. Fast forward, now, somebody give me some pussy. It's like that feeling lasts for like three seconds. Oh she want to give me some pussy?
Speaker 3: Yeah there's no Yeah.
Speaker 1: There's no feel me so she know. So it's different. I'm not talking about the same woman are getting tired of. It's not like men get tired of the same pussy. That's a lazy thought. It's not true.
Speaker 2: That's not true.
Speaker 1: No women make you feel better, right, Your old lady gonna tear you down. Other women make you feel better. That ain't your woman. Your old lady gonna always.
Speaker 2: Come playing daddy.
Speaker 1: But it's not just sex, right.
Speaker 3: You should you should be like you. I should be like you, so handsome and ship. I should be like you are the man.
Speaker 1: You gotta do it for a convincing way, right, because I do think there's a like a nigga. I can't get right a work for that. But I really think it takes a genuine effort. Well, because it's also insecurities with us. It's not really something you can secure.
Speaker 2: I'm not like I hurt your feelings.
Speaker 1: Just happen? What is going on?
Speaker 3: That was my turnout?
Speaker 1: What is going on?
Speaker 3: Said? What you said? Something about your feelings?
Speaker 2: No? When you okay, so, when you were just talking about how it's not I forgot that.
Speaker 1: Okay, So so god it's so good we straight No. No, So that's just I don't know what happened.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: No, I'm saying like it's it's insecurities, right, it's insecurity. So all men like y'all, don't get me wrong, y'all will chip away at a niggas foundation, right, but it's still in securities, right, it's inside of you.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is what I was saying. So when you say it's all about insecurities, so in that situation, the insecurity is you're lashing out or you're having you know, something to say because we've hurt your feelings.
Speaker 1: But that's not so like if you said, glasses man, you ain't ship as you broke, I would ignore you because I got money.
Speaker 2: Right, But that's not your insecurity hints.
Speaker 1: So it's not necessarily about you screaming it out. Well, just something out as much as you still have to deal with whatever you're insecure about. Right, So it's just different and pussy like growing up for me and right, women like men were taught that women make you feel better. Men use women to celebrate, you know, vagina to celebrate. Men use vagina to be sad or like it's like comfort. It's like food, you know, I mean like you really use it to comfort yourself, you know, when you're having some pussy and make you feel so pussy has became like this super you know, all purpose asset, you know what I'm saying. And you could be married to a lady like right and all that for time, but she'll never make you feel like another woman because that's not really what it's about. I mean, it's personal. The other woman ain't really making he feel better. He just find value because somebody else is choosing him. Like, I mean, so whatever he's dealing with, he's still dealing with it, even with his old lady. So is there something you know that you could do with a guy? You know what I mean? Like, I guess there's some simple fundamental things, but that's not really gonna steer him away from you know, fucking with nobody else. You have to find it in yourself.
Speaker 3: I don't feel like you could really always say that, like, if a person wants to do some shit, they're gonna do it. Like, I don't really think you could. I mean, you could be yourself. I mean, of course you can show a person and do the things that you should do. Honestly, if a person's gonna want to do what they want to do, they're gonna fucking do it.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean yeah, I agree, But I just think we were culturally taught, like where we all came from.
Speaker 2: How to do it, but they just you know, are like, I'm not gonna do it.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I mean where we all culturally come from, right, Like we're not Men are not raised to be five. Men are raised to be husbands. Women are raised to be mothers, maybe even wives sometimes, but most of the time we're not raised. Most of us don't know how to love. The first time most people that come from where we come from experience love is when we have kids.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I mean a lot of people like, don't get me wrong, you've been loved, but to experience giving love, you know what I mean? Like usually happen for people from our communities, that broken part of town when you have a kid, because then you start to feel it and you start to realize you like, your kids is gonna do some bullshit and you gotta be with them through it. So I think most of I always say this, I don't think we really people that come from our community understand how to love. And if you think about it from the start, like it's a broken idea, right, we we always talk about it, but it's like to the point where people will be talking about man like. Girls will tell you like, oh, why should I cook and clean?
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 1: Give him wifey shit? It's like, the only WIFEI thing you should be doing, The only only WIFEI thing we so far removed is fucking like your mom raises you and shows you how to cook. You should be cooking for your father, you know what I mean. You should be practicing for your future children, for your old you know, your your husband cleaning up. Your parents usually make you clean up, you know what I mean. They show you how to clean the house, and then you start cleaning the house for them.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, washing walls and general cleaning the house and washing the clothes.
Speaker 1: That's them teaching you. So don't get me wrong. They get the benefit of not having to do it. And that changes because if you don't do a good job when you first start, they got to go behind you. But they're teaching you how to maintain living, you know what I mean. So they're showing you how to be a mother, a wife and all of that. The one thing that you not supposed to be doing is the one thing we've took our hands off of, right which is fucking That's the whole point. If you know, women think everything else except fucking. It's like they'd be like, fucking is nothing, but all the rest of this shit is wifey. Do you hear him say, why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free? First off, the milk is fucking part two a cow Like, don't get me wrong, if it's the wrong nigga, he just sees a cow's value of milk. A cow is steaks, leather, all kinds of food sources, all kind of crazy shit about a cow. That's the shit. The cow is like one of the greatest assets in human history, you know what I mean, as far as everything it represents. But if you only see a cow for the milk, good for the milk, And that's the wrong nigga. Anyway, So with girls, like last time when Siah was here shout out to sanity, she was like, Oh, but if I don't fuck this nigga, not gonna fuck with me. What does the wrong nigga?
Speaker 3: But right now though, everything is so over sexualized. Though gee, So I mean, I'm not gonna front. I know a lot of women like me. I'm not tripping like I'm at a place in my life that I'm not even tripping off that. If you own that shit, then you not for me. But that's because I've been through a lot and I'm not even tripping the trip. But when I talk to my younger homegirls or like you, my little cousins or whatever, like, they do feel that way, yeah, because it's like that's all you hear, Like, you know a guy, most guys, Yeah, they were looking for virgins back in the day, and she's like that now a lot of these young guys there are looking for the girls that are fucking they're not looking for the girls that are you know what I mean, like shy and don't really I mean, I'm quite sure there's some guys that are out there there like that, but for the most part, what's coming out there is the ones that are on that shit. So it's kind of hard.
Speaker 1: That's just not true.
Speaker 3: It is. First, I'm not saying that, but right now y'all are y'all not paying attention? Like seriously, that's what they're on right now?
Speaker 1: No, that's what that's what you're missing the point where you missing what I'm saying, that's what your gender is on, that's what your sex is on. And then they want of course, they want to lack accountability. So they're like, well, you know you want this because you like you know, when you hear girls like oh, niggas like girls would be no, they don't.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, that's crazy, this conversation.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 2: I don't think I think that. I think that women were the only ones that really look at each other and we are looking like, oh, look at her shape, this and that, and I think that the guy. I think the men like it. But I think that we have pumped it up to be like, oh, okay this.
Speaker 1: Oh I just told my people this that this, Yeah, I just told my people this other day. Niggas didn't don't look to Kim Kardashian for nothing. Niggas didn't look at Kim Kardashian. We looked at Kim Kardashian as a porn star. Y'all knew who Kim Kardashian was. Y'all fuck with her, y'all fuck with her today. But there is a weird thing going on and female you know, and and y'all culture and female culture where you're just celebrating somebody because somebody is fucking them. That's popular, Like y'all celebrate little baby like his baby mama, Like he didn't even wipe this bitch. Why would y'all celebrate this bitch like she just was sucking his dick.
Speaker 3: We talked about that before. We didn't know anything about I didn't even know that she was with. I knew her because she sells hair.
Speaker 2: Hair. Yeah, I didn't know about her.
Speaker 3: I'm not, but I'm from a different generation.
Speaker 1: So that way, I'm saying, the reason you knew about her hair is because girls talked about her. Because she was sucking a little baby dick. She wasn't a popular hair dealer.
Speaker 3: Came on timeline and she was on my ship. I don't know anything, but she don't follow that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like somebody could know Satan for something good he did, because that don't change. This is why this person is popular, Like y'all support Krishan. Yeah, like the girl that blue face, the little groupie that blue face. Girls, like, why do you like something? She has no talent?
Speaker 2: Listen my talent to some Yeah, just about her talent.
Speaker 3: I just don't sound right.
Speaker 1: You know you don't know her.
Speaker 3: I don't, but I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't just I don't dislike her, just like I don't just like blue face or whatever.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's different.
Speaker 2: It's the whole thing is Yeah, I'm I'm tuned in. I've been watching, like, okay, so going to the Little Young Baby Mama drama.
Speaker 1: You know it is.
Speaker 3: But I don't even have a comment on.
Speaker 2: I still like hers my friend, because she is trying to figure it out.
Speaker 1: No, that's what I'm saying. Y'all are celebrating.
Speaker 2: People celebrating her.
Speaker 1: She's a celebrity.
Speaker 2: I did actually watch the birth, and I did get of course she's a celebrityrity Definitely, she's a celebrity in these telebrity not back from eighty eight, but right now.
Speaker 1: You know why she would have been you know why she wouldn't have been celebrated. See, a celebrity bridge is a celebrated person. So I don't know if you correlated to right, but a celebrity means you're celebrated as a women. Right, y'all are celebrating people that don't have talent. I'm not saying liking if you don't know, I don't know these niggas.
Speaker 2: It's not it's when reality TV or when these reality shows moved in, it wasn't necessarily about talent, which we've already we had, We've had actors, because these reality stars are like our new soap operas, general hospitals.
Speaker 1: They're not because those people could.
Speaker 2: Act, apparently if they've this is the reality of acting for them.
Speaker 1: It's not they are they.
Speaker 2: Are entertaining dramatic you want to see, you know.
Speaker 1: Eric don't really have drama, even even the dramatic part of it from.
Speaker 2: Another story, like a soap opera. Wasn't her name Erica, Erica Kine? What was her name?
Speaker 3: Erica?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 3: Oh? From All my Children? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but even then you're celebrating, right, you would be celebrating someone with talent, like it's just a weird thing going on.
Speaker 2: Is coming up with the storylines?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they don't come up with storyline somebody else writes them.
Speaker 2: Not everybody can get a storyline that's gonna stick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's not because you're buying the storyline. It's because like even in Krishan's thing, you're not buying the storyline. You don't like, you don't give a fuck, Like it really is just somebody you're celebrating because somebody with talent. We can talk about how much talent that person hasks, it's fucking them, like, and that's the culture that people are celebrating. Like were talking about the new song with a with a Meg and Cardi right, it was like, oh, it's this agenda is being pushed. It's like, no, Cardi b raps about the culture of being a stripper. That's her thing, right, that's her street urban culture contribution to hip hop, the culture of being a stripper because strippers were like kind of these revered positions in the community. Not here per se because we don't give a fuck about it. Well, Apple is a popular stripper, but I don't know the second one. But you know in the South on the East, it's more popular, you know what I mean. So I get why that works for her. Mind you, this song is not as good as nowhere near as good as crazy. It's okay, there you go. Because because he tells them you got I.
Speaker 3: Would never even say that, Hey, guys, that so I would never say no shoe.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I'm just saying like, and I don't want to sound like I don't like Kashan or any of them. I don't know them, like, I just know that they don't have talent. M right, they don't have to.
Speaker 2: And I will say, even if they didn't have talent, I mean, you just since everything's online and you're just watching, I don't care. You know their storyline?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't care, Like I don't care about nothing. I don't care. I'm not that interested in somebody else life, Like are they special? If they're just somebody living the fuck I'm living? You get what I'm saying, Like, and that's been my point. I've been telling the homies, I'm like, dog, why the fuck would you be watching regular people live on TV when you live a regular life, like you don't how fucked up in the heads you gotta be to watch them regular? Like Chrishianna is a regular motherfucker. She's not you know, talented at all, She's not special at all, Like you, Why the fuck are you that vested in this motherfucking regular motherfucker's day? You motherfuckers is crazy? We like, And that's my point. And I think we're at such a bad place and time right now, and that's what's wrong. That's what's wrong. Like, and I do blame women in this regards. You guys have like me me, we already knew men and have standards, you know what I mean, Like niggas always like we made all these fast food restaurants popular, y'all, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But it's it's crazy that now. I mean, of course, sucond Dick, I mean, it's been happening forever, but the but the fact that now it's like out there to where it's like, yeah, like this is what I'm doing and if you ain't with it, then no.
Speaker 3: You're wrong. Now it's about the booty.
Speaker 2: Hell oh my bad. But the whole thing is is that that's what they're saying, at least for for me, like we would never hang out or want to be associated with any women or any girls that are basically they were whores. Like okay, well you over there with y'all, Like.
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: I don't know if they were their music not not like not Kimberly, not Kimberly not not not.
Speaker 2: What you mean, but it was like but they were, but they were. It wasn't everybody, Like it wasn't coming from everybody, coming from everybody, This is from everywhere.
Speaker 1: No, I think you're looking for just that watch up with it to show look Glasses Malone my new album Casting These Nuts is available September twenty second, But to any supporter who wants to hear the album right now, I just partner with an amazing new platform, even dot biz. The link is in my bio. You can listen to the album right now and pay what you want. What's more player than that live Q and A's listening parties vinyls hell. You might even gain access to the release party when we performed the album with a live band, shout out to the Furnace band. So if you want to hear the album right now, go sign up with even a Ka even b right now. Yeah, there's a lot of girls who don't rap about that.
Speaker 3: I try to play a song for you, but you didn't like it, so we didn't get through it with it. But if there was another it was a girl that.
Speaker 2: She was not every I know, not everybody, of course, I know that, but mainstream, that's what you say. More is it.
Speaker 1: Really main stream or is it your circle of people? Like the Shave Room is not a mainstream.
Speaker 3: That's why I try to find somebody because.
Speaker 1: They exactly shout out to the shave Room. My homegirl sister made that site right right, But that's not a mainstream site. That's just the biggest sight on Instagram that black people go to. It's not tim Like TIMZ is not talking showing sexy red twerking on television that's mainstream. So I think you have to adjust what you're following to someplace. Yeah, But like I don't follow the shave Room me and their content. We don't have a a like a ligne. Even though it's family and I would do anything for my homegirl and her family. We don't share common I don't follow things that don't share my common views. I'm not that nosy, and that's kind of y'all cross the bed being nosy. But it's like I wouldn't go to the shaved Room. Even the places I go that have mess, right, we have to have something in common. Like if I follow Suburban La right sb RB in La right, they talk about La, that's it, Like that's where our connection is at. I follow a page called rip Riders because it's crips. I'm a crip. We share that space. I don't follow things that have one or two things to say about what I'm meant to and then you know what I mean, Like like I gotta fuck with it completely. I don't even follow TMC because I don't give a fuck about half of that mainstream shit they talking about. I don't follow my fucking Shade Room because I don't give a fuck about all that shit they talking about with Once you start talking about all who fucking who, I'm gonna fuck whose, people.
Speaker 3: Silence certain sites because at this point saying the same stuff.
Speaker 1: And it's like, people was talking about this podcast and they was having a conversation and they was asking. They was like, man, I really like your podcast, and it's like, I don't know why, but it's just different. I'm like, we're not talking about what's going on today. Our conversation is wrapped into a greater conversation that's gonna matter ten years from now, and then some thing's happening today fit within the conversation. It'll be easy for me to walk in here and be like, hey, let's talk about blue face right now. Just got on my thing. Oh it's a rumor that a gay man sucking blue face up. It was kissing it shut Like, I don't talk about And I watched a lot of homies that got and I gotta I watch a lot of homies that got you know, like like shows like right YouTube shows and they just sit around and be gossiping. Like I would like to believe, you know, when people hear me about no ceilings, even our our podcasts or peach when it's us and Pete or me and Pete or y'all and whatever, people really feel like they learn something. And that don't jump off fast. Nobody really likes school, but everybody understands how important school is. So people learn here, you know what I'm saying. And I think it's important to keep having those conversations where people are learning and to keep a real open mind. Like I said, Brit be ready to shut me down, but I'll be like Britt, like y'all female sex do celebrate.
Speaker 2: That's the that's the with social media, that's the algorithm. Put that all together.
Speaker 3: And then when I talk to my girls, they be telling me and I'd be like, oh wow.
Speaker 1: But they can't tell you what niggas like, I don't.
Speaker 3: Are you right that you can't?
Speaker 1: And that's what I'm telling you. Like niggas don't like we don't like listen. Niggas like bitches, We like a nun like, we like a stripper. Long is she cute, m. But if you crazy as a motherfucker you think we gonna show more love to the stripper than the nun, you got something going on. And I think that's where y'all. Y'all say it. Y'all feel like we're gonna show more love to the stripper than the nun. And it's like that's not true.
Speaker 2: Why would who would think that?
Speaker 1: That's what Bridge just said. No, you didn't say no, not those specific things. She was like, he just did say, we would like we fuck with girls that's doing this type of shit.
Speaker 3: More than I was saying that that's what they were saying that My girls were saying that they feel like that's what these guys are on right now, Like they're not really like they're on something different and the guys are more on like what's up, like a little bit more aggressive on the set.
Speaker 1: Because but this is the same but this, yeah, but this is the same conversation we had the other day. It's because you guys are leading with sex.
Speaker 3: But well, I don't know, I'm not them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure they leading with sex. We had the same conversation that y'all have. Remember, so four or five podcasts go, we had a conversation where I told you, y'all can't decipher beautiful, gorgeous, cute and sexy. So just listen, everything y'all do says sexy. Everything y'all represent at the highest levels in Maine, in eyes period, it's sexy. That's where y'all at today as a complete culture, whether it's White, Spanish, Black, the Asian women is the only one that might not be out there like that, the Yellow women. You know what I'm saying, but we and we don't want to get into Lucy Lou because she be doing some ship. So as a whole, you guys cannot this. You can't separate beautiful, gorgeous, cute, and sexy. Everything is sexy, and you have guys like you're sexy. That's really, honestly an insult. If a nigga tell you you sexy like that, don't know you, because that's an insult.
Speaker 2: Why the prefikay? And I've said that to like, I've said that before, like or like about sex.
Speaker 3: What you mean?
Speaker 1: But it's not, he's just thinking about sex. You're leaving with sex. He supposed if you got them, if you got them titties out and you got that cleaven showing what the is he supposed to be doing.
Speaker 3: We did, you really did.
Speaker 1: But you're saying here we go. Do you understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I get what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Like, if you wear tight right and we see all the curves, think about how girls do it today, you I.
Speaker 3: Know, pulling them off, pulling them up, say all the money that.
Speaker 1: But then to be talking about some guy and it's like, Nigga, nobody could really respect you. You're not a respectable person, and they'd be like, oh well this, don't judge me off this Nigga. If I dress like a crip, is because I want you to think that I'm.
Speaker 2: A crypt Your crip fits beyond too.
Speaker 1: As a motherfucker, because I want niggas to know it's just crip. I don't give a fuck if I walk into the store, that's all blood on me. Nigga is crip.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying, he got his crip socks on right now Fridays see me.
Speaker 1: So that's all I'm saying. So I think it's as much as you feel, like like your younger partner was saying, like, oh this is what the niggas is on. No, this is what y'all are on. So we just we need.
Speaker 2: To let them know, or we need to tell our younger you know, this younger generation, these younger women like you know, like, no, it's not about that, because they do feel like, oh well if I don't put out, then they're not fucking with me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's my point is like, well, if somebody like you, they're gonna fuck with you. If you got to give somebody some pussy, it's the wrong person. Why would a nigga who intends to be with you forever whereby if you give him some pussy? Trust me? Them sexual desires and needs ain't that fucking strong. Ain't that much fucking strong in the world. Nigga go to prison if he not gay, he not sleeping, all that go to prison. Niggas sleep with niggas because they got life. Bitch you gay. If you in there fucking some nigga, be cuse and you I don't fuck how much time you got, nigga, that is not fulfilling. No sexual jacket, dick off. So trust me when I tell you it's not like sex is the card and no pair amount thing. The way niggas try to make it is It's all a bordinary function of existing. I mean, it's just what we do to procreate and and past DNA. I mean, even if we don't know it and we find every mis interpreted way to do it, you know, I mean we every misrepresentation of it and adjusted to our own perverted needs, it's still this standard physical function. Watch up with it to show look Glasses Malone. My new album, Casting These Nuts is available September twenty second, But to any supporter who wants to hear the album right now, I just partner with an amazing new platform, even dot biz. The link is in my bio. You can listen to the album right now and pay what you want. What's more player than that live Q and A's listening parties vinyls Hell, you might even gain access to the release party where we perform the album with a live band. Shout out to the Furnace Band. So if you want to hear the album right now, go sign up with even aka even dot biz right now. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. So my point was, if a nigga like you, you don't gotta put out. I'm not saying you don't have to make keep him interested. And show him you're worthy of him marrying you. But that's my point of all the other tools. That's the other point of dropping Cuz off some food, of washing Cuz close, showing him that you're a wife. You know what I'm saying. If you show him you some pussy, you're hoping he knows the best thing to do with some pussy, And most of us don't know what to do with some pussy. I heard that we're gonna just leave that shit out.
Speaker 3: You're right there. You don't know what to do with that.
Speaker 1: Why should we double back.
Speaker 2: Years ago?
Speaker 1: Should have double back twenty years ago? It's crazy. It's true though, But it's like y'all probably wasn't there twenty years ago. It's a lot man like. It's hard to it's hard to it's hard to run your own lane. It's so easy to assimilate what everybody else is doing. It's easy, man. It's it's so easy to do what everybody else doing because it's comfortable. Think about it. Most of the time y'all had sex, even y'all experienced when y'all first told me, because it's pretty much pressure. Don't get me wrong. I think there's a genuine interest, right, But it's not an interest where you're like, yeah, I'm finna go find me and nigga to get it tonight. Any nigga do. No, it was some nigga who was more motivated than you made you think it was probably gonna be fevoring your situation. It's crazy, same thing. It's driven by misguided desire, and it's really some personal fulfillment because of who we are to make us deal with our personal fucked up shit that we got going on in our own life straight up.
Speaker 2: Because I was like a nerd and calian. Then I went back East and I felt like, oh wow, I'm somebody.
Speaker 1: Good because you go out there a California, got there with the hottest motherfucker and the thing.
Speaker 2: I was like, you know, check me out.
Speaker 1: But that's a lot of power. Look what happened to Shug. What happened. You can't give motherfuckers that kind of power if they not prepared. That's what's wrong with gang banging. Cuse, that's what's wrong with gang banging. Because the problem with gang banging is you give a bunch of peo people power over a military. Think about it. The military do not work. They not just putting you out there anyway, and one person making a move don't represent everybody. Gangs is way worse one nigga could. One nigga could go start a war between my neighborhood and the PJS permanently. All it takes him to go through there. Niggas know he from overwhelm from They don't even got to know his think about it. The sixties and a trays beef it started. A nigga killed somebody from sixties and this little kid wasn't even necessarily like he was a homeboy, but he wasn't even tripping, you know. He was a nigga that grew up in sixties, right, and he got killed by a nigga that had probably been claiming a trade for less than a week. That shit spawned a war that's forty years going. So again, the power of things that we inherit that we didn't work for. You know what I mean, y'all didn't work for no pussy, So you don't understand the power of it. So when you use it, and you do lead to show, when you misuse the pussy, you fucking up, You fucking up the order of the world. That's what's wrong with the world now, getting pussy too easy. That's why these niggas is crazy. They can get pussy too easy. If you had to work hard, I'm telling you the truth. If you had to if you had to marry, if you had to marry a motherfucker to get some pussy, niggas would be getting their life together. If if if you wasn't fucking everybody, because they was like a soldier and shit a war in the streets. Niggas have changed their life.
Speaker 3: I believe it.
Speaker 2: It's a powerful too with it.
Speaker 1: It's like these niggas buying hellcats like niggas and niggas don't know about that thousand horse power. Like when I had to make six hundred horse power of my race motor man, I work so hard, spent so much money. Man, I had to do everything to make sure that I was like, I ain't fucking this up. These niggas is financing eight nine hundred horse power. Now guess what you got a junk yard full of hell cats, junk yard for the motherfucker's wreck every every month. Because these niggas inherited that power that these niggas didn't work for that power just like y'all were women. Y'all don't respect y'all pussies because you didn't work for it, so you just throw it away. You don't know what that motherfuck away you do? You just passing the niggas that can't get right?
Speaker 3: You shirt you shut you know I did, didn't get round.
Speaker 2: I know he probably like you, bitch, because you know, because because.
Speaker 3: They know that's his name. Told him.
Speaker 1: I don't even want to say it. I'm glad I don't know you listen because if you're listening, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I didn't know you.
Speaker 1: I don't know you. So don't come up and tell me who you is. Don't be mad at you. Imagine you imagine explain. Don't do that.
Speaker 3: He can't come on the show either.
Speaker 1: I would die for him to come on the show.
Speaker 2: Hey, he come on the show.
Speaker 1: Still is calling me over and over it make you? Are you dying or something? Are you dying? Still? Still? Still? So yeah, y'all didn't work for the pussy. You inherited the pussy, so they don't know how to So you don't know how to tree. It's like it's like the people who got Sam Walton's Walmart. Look how they even fucked up Walmart. You give your kid, you leave your kids some ship and they fuck it up. That's how it is with y'all in Vagina. God just left you that wonderful motherfucking you just fuck it up. Now, look at y'all. Y'all is horrible, fucking sad. Jackie Chad wrote a dope thing about his son and inheritance. What do you say, let me find this ship right here? And people got so bad, you know, of course black because they so traumatized about money. Say he leave money? Yeah, yah, dead blad black blad bad, black blad blad. He said, Uh, this is what cous said. It was a dope quote. Here this is he said. So the Karate Kid actor firmly believes and hard work and share dedication as the key to success. So he wanted his son to search for his way over the world and make his own money. Moreover, Chad made a deal not to give his son any part of his four hundred million fortune and donate it to a trust. He said. The sixty eight year old even conceded, if he is capable, he can make his own money. He raised that nigga with money he was raised to succeed. He didn't. He had the benefit of success around him. If you leave that motherfucker some money, he probably fucking up. And that's what God did with y'all in pussy. I fucked it up.
Speaker 2: He fucked it up. Man.
Speaker 3: We got to get man. Ladies, don't fuck it up.
Speaker 1: Stop sucking it up. He still what's going on? Still is this?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: Are you doulling me with your ass cut?
Speaker 2: It's a butt down.
Speaker 1: Damn I hate that done. He kept called me like six times. I'm like, bro, you all right, make a fuck around be getting robbed or something. So that was my point. That was my spiel.
Speaker 2: That's that's my spill that we fucked it up.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, y'all just y'all cheapening.
Speaker 2: I agree. I think that it's just.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean before, like you said, you know, men had to marry in order to have vagina.
Speaker 1: Every day you had to go through some ship.
Speaker 2: You had to Yeah, you know, you had and and men was the providers. Women was at home and you know. Now, yeah, women want to provide.
Speaker 1: They want to I don't think no woman want to provide.
Speaker 2: Okay, not provide, but it's where you don't need. It's like, well, if you ain't paying me, then I could do this shit on my own.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's a it's a it's a true what do I honestly think?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: I don't think women was ever just at home as a whole, right, I think the general ideas for a man to go out provide and a man to protect, and there was always a small percentage of the American population that could make that happen, right, There was always a maybe twenty five to thirty percent of the American public forty that could make that happen. So I don't think it was ever truly rooted in some lady being a domestic engineer only, right, But I do think that there was a true effort in a man to go out and try to take care of his family. Now now men are being raised like she lives here too, But it's all still rooted to me. In the seventies, woman the independent woman's movement where white women was trying to you know, they was doing jobs like white men, and they wanted equal pay. And it went from equal pay till we are equal to men. I blamed Beyonce, you know, they had the Dusty's child. They was talking all that shit, And as soon as that bitch got married, she became missus Carter, and it was all that shit she told you. Them lives was out the door, all them lives and bestalagias out the thought shout out to Queen Big But their motherfucking lies changed quick.
Speaker 3: It wasn't lies. That that was how she felt that, you know, it wasn't.
Speaker 1: It was never. It was never how she felt that. She was always waiting, Hey.
Speaker 2: My bills, can you pay my telephone bills? Can?
Speaker 1: And y'all y'all she led, y'all, She led, y'all, astraight, I took that right turn on y'all, was like, nah, bitch ill miss Carter, I'm missus Carter. She was telling y'all, independent one was so great. It took that right turn left, y'all. A silly ass out there who they worked. That's one thing I respect about my favorite rappers, like sugar Free. Almost Pump faked me when he tried to get married and ship, but he came back. Yeah that bigga back. What real that bigga back?
Speaker 2: They're not married no more?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Real them bag that the streets needed.
Speaker 1: It was like, what are you doing what it.
Speaker 3: Was like, too short can be married.
Speaker 1: Like too short you know, I mean too Short kept player the whole time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he just became like.
Speaker 1: Our guys, like we have great examples, I have horrible examples, because good examples. Who is your best example?
Speaker 3: What you mean?
Speaker 1: And all woman.
Speaker 2: In hip hop period?
Speaker 1: I mean like Kim Kardashi and that's what y'all got.
Speaker 2: Shut the boy bye?
Speaker 3: Why you just be throwing.
Speaker 1: We'll give me like because I can tell you like in hip hop we have too short. Why because too Short has remained the same player the whole time. Okay, who do y'all have? Look a little Kim? Come on, who do y'all have?
Speaker 3: Kim is the same? You knows good though? She the same?
Speaker 2: True?
Speaker 3: She the same, and she got go Bert.
Speaker 1: That's that's your icon.
Speaker 3: What are successful women? What's wrong with that?
Speaker 1: Oprah? The nigga that she taking care of that's what y'all want to be.
Speaker 3: She fine with it?
Speaker 1: I said, y'all find with it. You would love to just get richie.
Speaker 3: Take care of that, and I would give me a stebmen.
Speaker 2: I believe it too.
Speaker 1: I do not believe it.
Speaker 2: I believe it.
Speaker 1: So you have a nigga, you take care of.
Speaker 3: Yes, my daddy, I believe. Wait, he can't get I'm already finance.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: You're gonna want another that you can take that is financially said to You think.
Speaker 3: I'm not, but I'm saying I would take one if I found a step how you.
Speaker 2: Broke, you broke, but all we but all we know of like is stepman like her not he's not like a I mean that's her main nigga.
Speaker 3: I mean ship. He said, I might find some a man that just want to massage me every time or do what he's.
Speaker 1: Gonna do all that Why he's just he's gonna come home. You gonna have an apron on that ship, just the way you.
Speaker 3: Like it, just the way I like it, definitely the way you. I'm not lying, I'm saying I might.
Speaker 1: So you want to take care of a nigga.
Speaker 3: I don't want to take care of so, then you.
Speaker 1: Don't want to stap me. You don't got to even imagine nothing else. You guys don't have great representation. Even the best women are just like, excuse me, the best women, you guys don't even they're not even being marketed.
Speaker 2: Well, we have to have like y'all have Kim Kardash Taylor.
Speaker 1: Who Taylor she's nine, cause.
Speaker 3: She's like nine. She has she has.
Speaker 1: Her I'm saying, like as a mask, like like like the guys we have is cracking.
Speaker 2: We have. We have Beyonce.
Speaker 1: There you go. That's one. She was like and she led y'all, and she led y'all as straight. She was preaching all that single woman's ship and independent.
Speaker 2: Hold on.
Speaker 3: She was like, hold on, ladies, I changed my mind.
Speaker 2: You know what, let me cater to you.
Speaker 1: She never, That's what I'm saying. She changed her mind. She let y'all off the bridge, and y'all would jumping.
Speaker 3: Listen, guys, I found a better way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh you mean the regular way, the better way, like you did. Never she did not, she didn't even she didn't even preate Michelle Obama.
Speaker 1: That's the best y'all got to. That's that is really the best y'all celebrate Kim.
Speaker 3: That we do not.
Speaker 2: I think it's no listen. I think it's more women women, not just it's gonna I want to step in our community, but more women that celebrate Michelle Obama versus.
Speaker 1: I think more people. That's not sisters celebrate Michelle Obama. I know that sounds. Yeah, y'all don't really y'all fun with Michelle a little bit, but y'all don't really with her like that. I'm telling you Kim. Kim might be like one of the most popular, She's probably the most popular woman in the world.
Speaker 3: But I don't follow her. I followed Chloe. I like Chloe.
Speaker 1: My thing is, why would you follow? That's what I'm saying, Like, we don't follow Rob.
Speaker 3: I know you don't.
Speaker 1: Who don't give a Rob is doing? And we don't give a fuck what Rob is doing.
Speaker 2: I get what you said, but who do y'all give a fuck about what who is doing?
Speaker 1: Lebron? And you know, I'm not even Lebron. I'm a magic guy, but Lebron. We have excellent men, excellent the gold standard that we celebrate.
Speaker 2: I'm my homework because I know there is women, there is exceptional women out here.
Speaker 1: Denzel. You know, listen, y'all don't celebrate no goddamn Taraji.
Speaker 2: My daughter loves Taraji.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's just that's not come yesterday.
Speaker 2: And she's twenty and she's like, who got more followers or Kim? What don't matter.
Speaker 3: It's a little bit you can't.
Speaker 1: Like, how could it such a horrible reps and takeing for y'all. Forget me because I don't want to sound like I'm bashing Kim. I'm not. What I'm saying is Kim is a non sister, right who literally has the eyes of all women in the world because she acts like a sister. Yeah right, and thought she does right. She wears her hair certain way, she got these curves like a sister. She's with negros, she's acting like a sister. And that's the number one problem.
Speaker 2: I mean, if she was in the Armenian culture and all that, we wouldn't beat no wish she's a white man, if she was white over there, wouldn't she's white because there's a lot of you know, but what's the other one? Sophie and Richie remember her and Parry Shilton? She you know, but where does she think about it? We're not following her anymore.
Speaker 1: But why would you follow her the first time?
Speaker 3: I'm not saying, Yeah, that's because remember she had that.
Speaker 1: Real why would you watch her reality show?
Speaker 2: And that's when she was running around with the call who was black?
Speaker 3: That's when it was that's when reality shows first like really start popping.
Speaker 1: So that's I know. But like Nicole Richie is like Kryp Mac having a reality show and we all watching it.
Speaker 2: But because Paris Hilton was on it, I mean even Paris Hilton, Like that's like like Krip Mac could never have the number one reality show because like, we're all not gonna watch Krip Mac on television.
Speaker 1: I mean a couple of us will because he's you know, he's crip He's like a like a mascot for the culture. So that's cool. But I'm saying we're not gonna be like, we're not gonna make him the number one celebrity niggas is not finna be like Krip Mac.
Speaker 2: This.
Speaker 1: We're gonna wear the new Krypt Mac shoes. Krip Mac couldn't make ship and were gonna buy it like we funck with krib Mak. He's entertaining, but we're not wearing the air krypt Max y'all gonna wear the Kim Kardashian skims. Y'all just horrible. The more I think about it, and I'm not saying it like I know that the kids, it's more than the kids.
Speaker 2: I think it's the kids. Is really that they are the wave of social media, and.
Speaker 1: Like we don't celebrate sims.
Speaker 2: You know, it's like TV, you know, put the commercials on with toys and all that. This this social media is playground, it's toys, it's the kids.
Speaker 1: There's more, there's more stuff out there, Like why do y'all always end up with the worst ship? Like y'all women, y'all like y'all the most powerful thing on the planet Earth, and y'all always end up with the worst ship like Kim Kardashian. And again it's I'm not bashing Kim forgetting Kim. I know you listen to my podcast. I'm not bashing you. I'm just saying, as a woman, we should be pointing people towards Michelle Obama, you know, Beyonce.
Speaker 2: But Kim is doing, you know, some good things for you know, she's using her popularity as.
Speaker 1: Why the fuck is sheringing?
Speaker 2: But it I mean, but she's using it towards something good. I have awareness to, you know, situations.
Speaker 1: I had an epiphany. Satan could come down here and give out one thousand dollars to fifty people, and y'all would be like, well, he just you know, he's really just a good guy. He's gave out a thousand dollars to fifty people. Say, I swear.
Speaker 2: To God, who is gonna say that?
Speaker 1: That's what YA would say? Because it don't take nothing. But yes, here, I just ca.
Speaker 2: I have more know you in my lady.
Speaker 1: No you don't.
Speaker 2: We are not.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know you're talking about Ki Kim doing some good stuff because she got the people out of jail. It's fucking Kim cardew the you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Says she's using her celebrity.
Speaker 1: So what Satan uses celebrity to get people out of jail? Yo, I'm down here getting people out of jail. I want to make a man for all the pay to get it suffering. I caused the human the mankind. But I'm giving away like like six nine. He's like six nine, and he's in everybody the ghetto. He's in the PJ giving away one thousand dollars. May like, Satan, what you doing down here in the ghetto. I'm just looking out for people to make amends for all the badness. Idea, y'all be like Satan. Ain't that bad? Y'all be like Satanist, not that bad.
Speaker 2: She is not Satan, So why are we y'all be like, Satan is not that bad?
Speaker 1: Okay, Satan, y'all be like, oh Satan, all right, man, Satan come out with a clothing brand, y'all to be like I got these new air Satans on. It's all to take for y'all. Y'all are so fucking what fucking'd be a horrible representation, y'all? Like, well, she's doing good things with her sucking popularity.
Speaker 3: Her second popularity.
Speaker 1: She shut that nigga got popular. Now look what she's doing with it. She's getting niggas out of jail. What's up with it? G l A double dollar sign the shot, that's right, glasses malone and on motherfucking September twenty second, I'm dropping my new album Cancel these nuts. But for anybody that want to support right now hop online go to the cryptstore dot com. That's right, the crypt store th h E c R I P S t O r E dot com and buy a physical copy right now autograph from me right now. You can have it ahead of time before it's on all streaming sites. So social support to the real ones. You know what I'm saying, jump on the cryptstore dot com and buy my new album, Cancel These Nuts. Buy it right now before it drops online September twenty second, Yeah the cryptstore dot com. Good looking out for tuning in to the Note Sealers podcast. Please do us a favorite, subscribe, rate, comment, and share. This episode was recorded right here on the West coast of the USA and produced by my homeboys A King for the Black Effect Podcast Network at now Heard Radio. Yeah.