Speaker 1: It's give them La La with Randall case you have just been listening to this podcast blindly.
Speaker 2: All right, well, it's like fifty episodes in. You need to have an intro. But thank you for doing that.
Speaker 1: You're welcome.
Speaker 2: Now you can start the show.
Speaker 1: All right, Okay, so we're fresh off of the Thanksgiving. I mean it's Wednesday, but yeah, I mean I had a great Thanksgiving?
Speaker 2: Did you do? I gotta say it was like a very traditional Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: Except and we didn't make the turkey.
Speaker 2: Didn't make anything. We bought everything, which was cool as fuck because I didn't get robbed this year of the Thanksgiving, one of my favorite holidays, and we had everything, all the sides. All we had to do was heat it up. So it was fantastic.
Speaker 1: Well that's not true. I made carrots.
Speaker 2: Out here, Alex carrots. She's producer Alix is here, producer Tim is on the road.
Speaker 1: I spent literally four hours, four hours on these.
Speaker 2: Carrots, shopping carrots.
Speaker 1: Like, by the way, I was obsessing over that week.
Speaker 3: I spent four hours chopping them.
Speaker 1: I was just preparation, just all of it, Like I so concerned about these carrots. Incredible, and this guy, it was so funny. I haven't told you this, but I posted them right and this guy comments and he was like, wow, carrots got you a car bags in an entire lifestyle, and he was like, like, trying to be an asshole. So I commented back when people come.
Speaker 2: Don't you let these people just troll out?
Speaker 1: Sometimes? And then sometimes I'm bored and I'm like, I'll feed into it.
Speaker 2: I got to admit, it is pretty insane that there is no like law in trolling on the Internet that you can just be, you know, just out there with nothing better to do and want to just bully and harass and it's like it's okay. So I agree, I do. We've talked about this. I do defend myself sometimes when I just feel like in a mood. But for the most part, I let ninety percent of it go. But sometimes I just have to kind of just be like why.
Speaker 1: Some days it's called Slay the Troll Day. Those are my favorite days because I'm gonna tea. We have we have two new assistants in here. Let me just tell you your name, Mitchell and Sean. You don't know their names yet.
Speaker 2: They just started.
Speaker 1: I always win the game when people come for me, I fall back most of the time.
Speaker 2: That's bullshit, that's bullshit, that's a lie.
Speaker 1: For ninety percent of the time, I fall back when I decide Alex Alex.
Speaker 2: I feel like those numbers are little little, those numbers are jacked a little high. Yeah, I would say you fall back fifty percent of the time.
Speaker 1: There's no way I'm to fifty. There's no way. I fuck you guys for saying that, because I'm I'm definitely ninety ten.
Speaker 2: Back with ninety Okay, I'm gonna go with sixty forty, and I'm gonna leave it at that. I want to talk about the holidays coming up, because yesterday law you and I took Lennon and Riley and we went and picked the tree. Now, normally I go in to pick multiple trees. I go in, I buy like a twenty footer, I buy a ten footer. Then I buy like four little ones. That is the truth.
Speaker 1: That's why I never send him anywhere on his own, okay, anywhere. We went to buy a couch, a couch, okay, and I leave Randall in this section where there's just chairs for literally ten minutes. I come back and I'm looking at her checking as oid. I was like, hold on, what are these chairs? Why do I have an olives green chair? Guy and like this like farm farmhouse looking chair, and she was like, he picked those. I was like, ten fucking minutes, I'm gone, and this guy's picking out all of green chairs. I can't send him target on his own.
Speaker 2: That's not true. I got black and white chairs, I got green chairs, I got blue chairs. I got twelve chairs. And by the way, this was in the pickleball court had nowhere to sit, so it was imperative and I thought it was a good deal. Twenty nine bucks thirty nine bucks for the chair, and I got them and then she busted my balls. I want to tell you something.
Speaker 1: I busted your balls because none of them matched.
Speaker 2: I got who cares guys don't match? The Yes we do.
Speaker 1: Bottom line is I can't send him anywhere by himself because he buys everything.
Speaker 2: Okay, that is true. I have an impulse spying issue. But I want to tell you something. I got robbed at the Christmas Tree place yesterday. Shout out to Tina's Trees, my favorite place, Tina's Pumpkins, Tina's Everything, Tina Tinas, tina Tina's the pumpkin patch and the cree. I want to tell you something. We walked in there. It was like I felt so ripped off. We walked in, we found the perfect tree, and then I was on to like the secondary tree, which would have gone on the tennis court. She shut it down. I walked out with one tree. Oh my god, one accept the tree, except.
Speaker 1: Is he punchable? As fucking where's the Chris? I walked down if what? I walked out with one Christmas tree I was going to give people walk out with you, bougie fuck.
Speaker 2: I wanted to buy the kids mini trees for the room, like Snoopy Linus trees, like I wanted a little baby trees. And you said you're gonna take them to Morrows.
Speaker 1: Well I told him he can't do that, Alex, because I have them on Thursday and I need something fun to do with them.
Speaker 3: So oh that's important. Yes, I want. Yeah, you've got your plans set.
Speaker 1: Now I have my plan. We're going back to Tina's.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got robbed, so I got one. Okay, but now I want to say, and it.
Speaker 1: Wasn't even the tree he wanted because it was too small, meaning it actually fit properly in the house.
Speaker 2: That's bullshit. We had another four feet. We could have easily gone for the fourteenth foot.
Speaker 1: It's perfect.
Speaker 2: Whatever, dude, I'm not arguing with you. I knew I made the right decision about the tree. You went for the little tree and it's too small. But that's what here and are there? Then you know what she did, She bullshitted me and goes next Christmas, when the family rooms done, you can have your big tree. So I I quoted that and wrote it down a little book.
Speaker 3: Oh you got to get it priorized. Oh yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 1: See it's an incentive.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's talk about holiday. Let's talk about holiday ideas. I would like to give Laala my Christmas list on this episode so that I don't get robbed at Christmas. Okay, So let me just tell people that I am not into like physical gifts anymore in my life. I'm I think I'm old, and I just I have a lot of things and I don't think they represent kind of things I remember. So I think like emotional or sentimental things are what matter to me these days. So and then a couple I don't know whatever, because let me give you my.
Speaker 1: List Okay, I don't have a pen.
Speaker 2: No. Now, you gave this to me once before, and it was the greatest gift ever, except in a fight when you were angry. Instead of deleting all my pictures on Instagram, you ripped up this gift into a million pieces. You're laughing, but it's true.
Speaker 1: I just can't believe I'm so immature.
Speaker 2: Yeah about grown, And.
Speaker 1: I don't know that I have We'll see.
Speaker 2: But I would like this gift put on some kind of really hard paper so that you can't rip it up if you get mad. But I would like for Christmas from you another.
Speaker 1: Coupon book, a coupon book that you don't destroy, okay.
Speaker 2: Okay, And I would like in that coupon book the following things.
Speaker 1: I would like, Oh my god, do you want to say?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not going to get into the personal things. I would like at least ten twenty minute backtickles.
Speaker 1: Fuck that, see, I would rather do twenty ten minute backtickles.
Speaker 2: Whatever. I'll take what I can get.
Speaker 1: I mean twenty minutes. It's like five hours.
Speaker 2: You know. I don't ask for a lot, la, so I just say.
Speaker 1: Yes, you ask. I can't even get into this Okay, so you want a coupon book, got's your list.
Speaker 2: That's my list, And I would like what was it you came up with one other thing you thought I would need? Oh, I'd like some new Nike Air Force ones. Okay, okay, that's it.
Speaker 1: That's easy.
Speaker 2: And I would like one card from you with some photos or some pictures of us that are sentimental and have a beautiful love story poem on it.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's so cute, I will say, he was going to say, like a book of.
Speaker 3: Nudes or as.
Speaker 2: I also think it's like a year that every you avoided that. I also think it's a year that like the world is so upside down and we're all fucked every which way right now that I think that, you know, sentimental things are going to have such more gravity, which takes me into your gifts. What sentimental things do you want? I literally, Chanelle doesn't have any sentimental stuff, Doorda's Louis So you.
Speaker 1: Guys, I literally don't want one thing?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Are you owning that?
Speaker 1: Yes? But I'm like pretty, I'm yeah, Like I don't need anything. I don't need another bag, I don't need more shoes. I don't need clothes.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you something you did say you bought?
Speaker 1: You already got my nursery stuff for the baby.
Speaker 2: That's true, that's true. We spent up. And by the way, we have a baby coming. And I think, you know, we want to be like you said, we want to be smart and want to be trying to be conservative these days. I do want to. Really.
Speaker 1: The only reason why I said that was because I can't fit anything anywhere. But yes, conservative, that sounds nice too.
Speaker 2: Yes, the best policy.
Speaker 1: Alex. If I had another bag, where would I put it?
Speaker 2: I don't want to say the number, but I do want to congratulate Alex. He want to bet. We made a bet George and I thirty days ago that Alex told us that he could go thirty days with no drinking, no carbs for thirty.
Speaker 3: Days and totally stone sober and no carbs.
Speaker 1: You look awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that means no weed. For all you California weed smokers out there.
Speaker 1: Were you a big weed smoker?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, but he just nothing.
Speaker 3: He was just nothing.
Speaker 2: And not only that, I mean he's a he's a young guy, drinks, he goes out, he does this thing. Yeah, so no drinks, no carbs, pretty impressed, So congratulations, Alex.
Speaker 1: And I feel like it would be harder to do that with us being quarantined, because yeah.
Speaker 3: Well that was the part of the problem, is that being in quarantine all the time made it such.
Speaker 2: An issue, right whereas before it is.
Speaker 3: Like when you have a routine and you're working and you're doing your thing, it's not the same. You know, you're not even like shit twenty four to seven and you're not drinking twenty four seven. So that's you know, over the last year, we've all spent a lot of time at home and so I needed this to get back on track and it was the best thing I've done in a really long time. I can't recommend it enough.
Speaker 1: Honestly, you look chek and sleep.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Spend thirty days doing anything, I will say, you know, positive and it really does make a difference.
Speaker 1: You should be so proud of yourself. Thank you, Randall. You also are looking sleek in chic, thank you, and I think you should be very proud of yourself.
Speaker 2: Jesse. All right, Jesse Metcalf, guess what you are? Our surprise caller today are the La La with Randal podcast. Say hi, Jesse, Metcalf.
Speaker 5: What's up, everybody?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jesse, Oh my god, you're like the coolest surprise guest we've ever had.
Speaker 2: Jesse, first of all, shout out to you, congratulations on having the top movie on Netflix this last week, Hard Kill. Proud of you, buddy, you crush you.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much. I'm very excited about it. It's been really cool.
Speaker 2: Well, I know you don't know this, but I wanted to surprise you and announce it on our podcast because we haven't announced it in deadline or we haven't announced it, uh, you know, anywhere in the trades. But we have officially announcing right now in this podcast that we have formally greenlit Hard Kill the sequel.
Speaker 5: Hell, yes, amazing.
Speaker 2: We're coming back, baby, You're coming back.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be fun.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be fun. So Jess, tell us just quickly, I know you work a lot, tell us like how Dancing with the Stars was real quick, and tell us that you know just what you've been doing in quarantine, you know, during quarantine to stay busy.
Speaker 4: Dancing with the Stars was a great experience. I was surprised at how full on it was. You know, it was like four hours of rehearsal a day, and I was also pretty surprised at how challenging, you know, learning choreography is.
Speaker 5: You know, I felt like I put my best foot forward. I did the best job I possibly could.
Speaker 2: You crushed it.
Speaker 5: Hang around you long, but you know, it was a respectable showing.
Speaker 1: I feel like that show is so intimidating because they do pull people out of like they're not like, yeah, let's go find a dancer to be on Dancing with the Stars. It's like, let's pull people who have zero experience, right.
Speaker 2: I think that's amazing. That's what makes a show so great. Like with Jess, like you said you were going on it was like, wow, you are a brid I know you're a brave bold you know man, But I mean to go on that show, you have to have real cahonis to get on that.
Speaker 5: So thanks man. Yeah, no, it was.
Speaker 4: It was pretty nerve wrecking that first live performance. You know, it was kind of an out of body experience. But it got easier as it went on.
Speaker 2: What was what was the what was the best part of the show, and what was like your worst moment when you were filming the show?
Speaker 4: Uh, you know, in rehearsals, it can get a little frustrating, you know, if you're not getting something. You know, I mean, I have no formal dance experience whatsoever. So you know a lot of steps in the movements were really foreign to me.
Speaker 5: And you know, I.
Speaker 4: Mean Sharna and I, you know, we we had some uh some some not so great moments.
Speaker 5: Oh, tell us, tell us, Jesse.
Speaker 4: You know, I mean I'm really you know, breaking this. Uh you know on the podcast. You know, I loved Sharna. Uh, you know, she's incredibly talented, but you know, we we had some kind of oil.
Speaker 5: And water moments.
Speaker 4: You know, we we had very different personalities, and you know, sometimes we clashed a little bit.
Speaker 1: Would you guys clash over the fact that, like you, was it all about dancing that you guys would clash? Did she feel like you weren't taking it seriously?
Speaker 2: Oh? Jesse takes everything he does seriously.
Speaker 1: I'm just asking. I just want to know.
Speaker 2: No, But I just think Jesse's such a perfectionist. Jesse, Like, what what would happen? That would have been an oil vinegar moment? Because I have to believe you were like like you had a you're very opinionated, like you're an artist.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what that was, right, That's really what it was.
Speaker 4: I mean, I obviously, you know, I always give one hundred and ten percent everything I do. But I felt like in the rehearsal space, which is supposed to be a safe space, especially for someone who has no dance experience and is very you know, insecure in that world, I wasn't really allowed to say anything or have an opinion about anything basically like.
Speaker 1: Ever, Oh yeah, no, that would not go over well with me either.
Speaker 2: Jesse.
Speaker 4: It started to get better, you know, after I bought multiple gifts.
Speaker 1: Jesse knows the way to a girl's heart, right.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, I really tried to ingratiate myself, but it was like at times it felt like a losing battle.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, well, I got to tell you something. I watched it and it did not look like any of that. Obviously, you guys were rock stars. I could never have done ten percent of what you did, so I commend you.
Speaker 5: You know, everybody like thought we were hooking up.
Speaker 2: I read that too.
Speaker 5: That's honestly. The thing about the show is that.
Speaker 4: People think that they need to present that, you know, in order to win. There's a lot of gamesmanship that goes on behind the scenes. You know that's very you know reality show ask right, you know that. I definitely didn't anticipate coming into it.
Speaker 2: Wow, because you thought, I mean, because I know how you are as an actor. We've done a lot of movies together. I know you come in and you you you know your focus, you know your ship, You're you taught, you know, you just do the work. And I bet you went into it the same way. And then all of a sudden you probably got you know, all this other stuff was there and you're like, whoa, well, you know what's what's all that?
Speaker 4: Probably you know there there was There was definitely some reality show stuff. It wasn't you know, super super comfortable with. But I still had an amazing experience. And everybody, you know, uh you know, the executive producers and the directors and uh you know the cast and crew, the other dancers.
Speaker 5: I think they're all amazing.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: You know, it really is a kind of a once in a lifetime special experience.
Speaker 2: Question one more question on the Dance with the Stars. Who did you pick to win beside yourself?
Speaker 1: Is it over?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: They who won?
Speaker 2: Right? Jesse? You told me?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Caitlyn Bristow won.
Speaker 2: Okaylyn Bristol never got who's that? Neve got second?
Speaker 5: I think who's Caitlyn was on the Bachelor and the Bachelorette.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But but Jesse, when you went into that, aside from yourself winning the whole Enchilada taking.
Speaker 5: I never thought I was gonna win the whole Encelada.
Speaker 4: You didn't always you know, I thought maybe Johnny Weir I was gonna win. You know, you know, he had this this skating background, and yeah, I figured, like learning the choreography would probably be pretty easy for him.
Speaker 2: When did he go out? When did he go out?
Speaker 5: She went out?
Speaker 4: You know, like maybe eighth or ninth, Okay, yeah, I mean yeah, he had a he had a nice a nice run.
Speaker 5: But you know, and then then.
Speaker 4: After that, I thought I thought Neve was gonna win because an he was just such a good dancer and had a lot of previous dance experience.
Speaker 1: So I have to ask you this then, because you're an in shape dude, was this a good workout for you? Did it kick your ass?
Speaker 5: It kick it kicked my ass? It was it was incredible.
Speaker 4: Plates Yeah, it's like pilates with with movement you know, when you're dancing multiple hours a day, I.
Speaker 5: Mean the weave just falls off of you.
Speaker 2: You get super leaned, right, because you really have a hard time. I mean you're just you know, you really need to lose some more weight. Justin was your twelve pack ads and you're shredded biceps. I know it's not.
Speaker 1: Like I really leaned out even more than I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't need a show like that. I'm already guns out blazing, that's right. So what you so tell me when you're not shooting your I know you've been working on your series, your movies and and and then dancing with stars. But when you do have downtime in this weird quarantine kind of world we've been living in for a while, what what do you usually do? You know, what, what's the entertainment? How do you pass the time? Wow?
Speaker 4: I mean you know, I like to play guitar, I like to read. I'd like to go hiking. I love the outdoors, like to go on you know, motorcycle rides and you know classic car cruises on Sundays.
Speaker 1: I do know you like to do the classic car cruises because I follow you on Instagram and you post.
Speaker 4: Yes, I just I just, you know, bought a new house, so I've been doing a lot of renovations and stuff that's been keeping me busy. But yeah, it's very important during these crazy times, you know, during these lockdowns and throughout the pandemic to stay as busy as possible and maintain some sense of normalcy, dude, And it can it can be challenging at times, for sure.
Speaker 1: Trust me, I get it. Well, I think you're doing an awesome job as far as keeping people entertained and also you know, pulling your house together. That sounds like a perfect way to pass the time to me.
Speaker 5: Well, I think you're doing an awesome job. Randall's child.
Speaker 1: What are you doing? Courage person?
Speaker 2: All right, man, Well listen, Jess, I'm sorry. I want to say something. We were just talking about Thanksgiving, my bad, Jess. We were just talking about Thanksgiving before you came on and what we did and how great it was and you joined us, and I want to say thank you because I had the most fun that night with you, and we had a blast getting to hang out and have kind of a friend's family Thanksgiving.
Speaker 4: So thank you so much for having us. It was it was it was awesome. It was an unexpected invitation and we had the best time.
Speaker 2: All right, thanks, all right, Jess. Well i'll text you uh in a little bit, and thanks for being our surprise guest.
Speaker 1: Bye, Jess.
Speaker 5: You got it, You got it. Bye, guys.
Speaker 2: All right, that was awesome. We're gonna we're gonna cut right to a break, come right back. Thank you, We're back.
Speaker 1: Wow. Jesse Metcalf, did you like that one? In law? Yeah, that was a surprise. Usually my mom or your mom, it is.
Speaker 2: That I've gone deeper than that I've gone Jack's Yeah, but you're right. It usually is like somebody within the immediate fan. But I'm trying to think beyond.
Speaker 1: You know, here's the thing with Jesse Metcalf. I know that he's a hard worker, but sometimes like those dancers. I've known some dancers none on Dancing with the Stars, but they take their craft seriously and it for real is like no fun to be happy, like you don't laugh, you don't So that's what I meant, Like, was it because you weren't taking it seriously? AKA you smiled one time?
Speaker 2: Oh that's oh, that's that makes sense. Yes, But I actually think knowing Jesse and you obviously have co starred in a movie with him and know him as well. You know Jesse, you know Jesse. He's like suit, He's fun as fuck, but he is super focused when it comes to work.
Speaker 1: I've never seen a script more marked up yeah life than when I worked with Jesse on Hard Kill.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, what did you rewrite the whole thing? I don't understand. He's like, no, this is just my breakdown of how I feel about this one line. I'm like, oh shit, I should take this a little more seriously.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we're playing a game now, a new game. It is today because it's Tuesday. It's Trivia Tuesday here on the podcast, one of my favorite days. Unfortunately Tim is not here. I was thinking of calling him to put him into the mix with the three of you, but it is Trivia Tuesday. I need you to to pick Lala, because you're making the baby. You pick a subject and see if you can out do out pick something that you know, because Alex, it's high level, fucking knows a lot of dumb shit. Murder, Oh good one, good one, good one.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you know anything about murder?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, I actually watch a lot of things about murder.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, now true murder stories?
Speaker 3: Are you like reenactments or.
Speaker 2: She likes these are so crazy?
Speaker 3: They'd be like no, no, no, I can't watch this horror movie with you because I can't sleep, but I will watch. Here's the first question. Question.
Speaker 2: I'm going to give you three questions total. Okay, the one who wins the most.
Speaker 1: I've never played trivia with you, guys. Is it A, B, C or D or do I just have to know?
Speaker 2: I'm going to give you the different options.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing about the trivia game, though, I've never done a trivia game on serial killers, so this is a new one. Okay, so this is gonna be the first serial killer trivia game, right, let's go. The question is, according to the Internet, a serial killer is typically a person who murders. How many people at minimum to be considered a serial killer? I will give you three options A two, B three C four.
Speaker 1: What was the question again? How many people do they have to murder to be.
Speaker 2: To be considered a serial killer? Based on the Internet? What they say?
Speaker 1: I think it's two, Alex.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would say two unless they consider three a series. It has to be a series. That's all. That's the only record.
Speaker 2: So what's the numbers?
Speaker 3: It could be two, but I think they might say three.
Speaker 2: On the internet, you have to say one or the other.
Speaker 1: Tough.
Speaker 2: They always say, go with your gut.
Speaker 3: I'll go three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, Okay, three one point?
Speaker 1: Did you guys know that you're dead?
Speaker 2: Damn you guys are gonna play out to the interns are here, They're gonna.
Speaker 1: Play They're the friend. I'm gonna phone them when I need.
Speaker 2: Okay, you could phone Alex camp because Alex studies ship like this all day. Okay, who is who is the number one serial killer they consider in the world?
Speaker 4: The wrong.
Speaker 2: Mean? Okay, I got a better one. I got a better question. That's a little more fun.
Speaker 1: I thought you were going to ask, like, does blood show up under a blue light? Like that?
Speaker 2: No, I could do that. Win that.
Speaker 3: You'll win the trivia about serial killers unless you get into some of the old ones.
Speaker 1: I got some good, especially the one that leaves the bite marks on the girls. Ask here, keep going, I want to do this.
Speaker 2: Ask was the Zodiac killer ever found? Yes or no? You could ask you to phone a front.
Speaker 1: No he was not.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're right, you're.
Speaker 1: Right, who's the Zodiac killer?
Speaker 3: One of the most famous.
Speaker 2: He's ever been identified.
Speaker 1: He's never been identified, never been identified. When did he murder in the.
Speaker 3: Sixties and seventies in Vallejo, California.
Speaker 1: So he could very well still be living.
Speaker 2: Like a family feud, probably.
Speaker 3: Not, probably not. He's probably dead, they think.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, this is a family feud question. Okay, in a serial killer format, list the top ten zerracos of all time. I need you each to name one and then will go to but then back and forth. Okay, you go.
Speaker 1: First, Ted Bundy, wasn't he the hottest one?
Speaker 2: That is correct?
Speaker 3: Alex name name one son of Sam.
Speaker 2: I don't think they haven't listed at the top, but that is valid.
Speaker 1: Jeffrey Dahmer that is.
Speaker 2: On the list. That's two.
Speaker 3: That's a good one. Where he said the Zodiac but I wouldn't say that's not he's not on this list.
Speaker 2: God, Okay, that's a that's a you're out next. You got to if you come up with one more, you win.
Speaker 1: Hold on, what is that guy?
Speaker 3: Oh uh?
Speaker 2: Did he? Well?
Speaker 3: What about?
Speaker 2: Okay? You can photo frad at photo Fred right now, so you can beat Alex and take the even.
Speaker 1: His name on my tongue.
Speaker 2: But you have your PHONEO friend right there.
Speaker 1: My friend.
Speaker 2: Charles killing anybody, He didn't kill anybody.
Speaker 3: He ran a squad that killed people.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 3: That's why I hesitated. It's not the same thing.
Speaker 1: Otherwise he's on the list.
Speaker 2: Give me one more for la is on the list.
Speaker 3: Actually killed the Golden State Killer.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think the Golden Jack, the.
Speaker 2: Ripper, Jeffrey Dahmer, Harold Shipman, John Gacy, Pedro Lopez a, Ted Bundy. All right, that's a fun game.
Speaker 1: I much a little dark and Morgan whatever.
Speaker 2: I don't think our sponsors and our sponsors will be back after these messages.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. I spent most of the watching I D, which is where they like investigate murders and yeah, but it's kind of like it's like you watch something and at the end you're left unsatisfied, so like and we don't know who did it. It's like, oh, I just invested so much time into this and you're still trying to find like have you heard of the oh, the Jessica Chambers murder where she was lit on fire and watched that together.
Speaker 2: That was That was dark. I watch those kind of stories. Well, I don't know. You know, it's so funny. You hate you love comedy, you love cartoons, you love Seinfelder Fraser. And then I walk in the room and you're like binging on these murder dark mysteries. I'm like, what is going I mean, after I watched this one, Alex, I swear to you was eleven, I wanted to cry. Going to bed, I was like, I'm never doing this with you again. No, but it's like so depressed.
Speaker 1: It is depressing, but also like I go out into the world and I'm really aware. I'm like that person driving by is looking at me weird. This is how it starts.
Speaker 3: In a way, it's making you aware of something that might not.
Speaker 2: Even be the it's called.
Speaker 1: It's not paranoid. It's just like, okay, this person. Like today, I was working out and this guy kept going back and forth. So I grabbed my baton that I work out with and I was holding it during the entire workout because I'm like, this is how it happens.
Speaker 3: Was he going back and forth to the water machine?
Speaker 1: Nope, he was going behind bushes and pulling his deck out.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Okay, we have those sponsors left it.
Speaker 1: You as something I'm crazy all day long, but hello, I've seen a lot of shit on TV. She and her baby went missy, and I'm like, if someone would have paid attention to weird fucking behavior, I'm with you.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you, guys. I watched the show, and by the way, I was very intrigued, and they're trying to figure it out and tell us the backstory of how but it is very depressing that stuff, and in a world that's already tough right now, that is a It was a little heavy for me, and I don't know how you stomach that. I'm very shocked.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: And then I watched it like the figuring it out, like you like the detective can you figure out who did it? Like kind of the the mystery.
Speaker 5: Part of it.
Speaker 1: I'm just I just want to know what goes through someone's head when they're like I'm having the fair and to make sure that I can continue, I'm going to murder my whole family, right, I want to.
Speaker 3: Know normal thoughts that everybody has, right.
Speaker 1: Like, I just want to know, like what is wrong with that human being we.
Speaker 2: Talked about last weeks up with them for a minute. You just came back from Puerto Rico. You were gone. We did the Dad podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I I just filmed a movie that was like pretty action packed and I'm five months pregnant.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm very proud of you to do that. And I know it wasn't easy, and I know you you didn't feel well a lot, but you grind it through and made it. I'm very proud of you. I mean that. I want to say something in addition to that. We did the stad podcast last week. People had asked us and we had a lot of fun. It was great.
Speaker 1: Did people dig it as much as they dug the first one?
Speaker 2: I got a flood of love in how much they wanted more all that stuff. What I want to know is this egg creat thing became a big thing, right.
Speaker 3: It was a big thing when it happened.
Speaker 2: It was very big, and Jackson was not happy. And I love Jackson.
Speaker 1: He wasn't happy.
Speaker 2: But people from around the world have reached out to me and said, like, in certain countries they instead of cribs, they used boxes. I was so shocked when he went into this a crate thing. I couldn't believe it. We had to pull up pictures, and Jackson.
Speaker 1: Was waiting, so did you see pictures?
Speaker 2: We pulled up picture of an egg box and we showed it to him. He said, that's the kind of egg box I used to go camping in. And then he told us his parents used to let him sleep in the car like one and like sister a sister. She confirmed it was a whole thing.
Speaker 1: We're like, you, guys, someone needs to like shut this down. Deny, deny, deny bo. Bo could not wait that it is like an egg crate.
Speaker 2: That's an egg mattress. No, you have to write egg crate, egg box. Oh my god, we're dooining it again.
Speaker 1: Okay, anyway, I did hear about that and that wait.
Speaker 2: Like that, yes, that right there. He said that's what he used to sleep and when he went camping. Some people sleep in tense And then he said, back in the day, that is how they did it. But I also in close to age with Jack's and I never slept in an egg box.
Speaker 1: You know, some people do it like that in Michigan.
Speaker 3: Heys his words.
Speaker 2: We're all quoting.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you, gangster, It's like you know what, honey, where I'm not going to spend money on a freaking crib portable crib. Jack's is sleeping in the fucking egg box?
Speaker 2: Makes sense? Makes sense?
Speaker 1: You can. And I highly doubt they shoved him in there with like out blankets. That just acted he said.
Speaker 2: I think he said he was in the tent in the box.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm sure that they made it. The box was just a structure at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe he was just playing in the box and he just oh my god, this is gone.
Speaker 3: It was a structure.
Speaker 2: I really want to call Jacks right now, but I know that he would just be so mad at me. By the way, I called Jacks today and I told him, like, can we come over for dinner? Because I watched Brittany cook on Instagram and no, no hold on, And Brittany said to me directly, Brittany said, you come on over and I'll go cook for you because she knows I love like Southern like fried chicken, all the things that they eat. You know, I love that, baby. So she said, come over and I'll cook for you. Guys. So I text Jack and Jack said, I'm like, I'm I'm leaving town. A couple of days to go to work. Can Brittany cook for us? And he goes, are you out of your mind? Like like I was crazy. I said, your wife offered to cook for us. He's like, oh, well, she's really sick this morning of morning sickness. And I was like, I didn't say it had to be right now? When did Brittany? Can Brittany ever when she feels like it? I I what the fuck? I can't win good Jacks. I will just.
Speaker 1: Order Jackson needs to put on his Instagram a mood of the day. We need to gauge how he's feeling at the moment so that I can text him.
Speaker 2: I love Jacks. I love that. I really want to call him right now and ask.
Speaker 1: Fine Cleazer Randall, don't I cannot.
Speaker 2: He'll be so mad because I love him. He's like my favorite. Like when we when I call him and he's in one of those moods, he like talks to me like I'm from out of space, like what who are you? I know? And he called me the next day he's like, what day we're going to Miami? What day we're going for New Year's what day?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: He's like, you know, it's like but that's Jack's like, you know, most of the time he's in a great mood. Just you know, if you get them on the off day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I relate to that. That's kind of how it is with me too.
Speaker 2: Hourly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like it's it's an hour to our type of thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like eleven o'clock could be fantastic with you. By lunchtime, you're you're you're dodging.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys will see that assistance. There are days where I come in you want to protect you, burn the office down.
Speaker 2: I will protect you.
Speaker 1: That is hilarious.
Speaker 3: She knows the code to the front door. There's nothing you can do but to accept your fate.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, and don't ever drive my car.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Jared is Jared. We want to give you a shout on this podcast. Jared everybody New Assistance one of the new assistants, and Jared was amazing. Jared volunteered to take Lawless card to the car wash and then called me and had gotten into an accent. The first thing I said is are you okay? And he said, yes, I'm fine, no injuries. I was like, great, it's almost have been like a little fender bender and did you get the person's insurance. He said, the police are on their way. Said you get the person insurance because when they hit you, there at fault obviously. He said, no, no, no, no, I'm at fault. I said, what do you mean? You at fault? So I wasn't looking and I turned right into another car and I said, okay, we'll send me the picture. And I, you know, I assumed it was just a fender bender because I never saw the car. I went to the shop and I think an axle fell off or something like that.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding? Are you serious?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 1: Are you fucking with me?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: No. So I'm like a dad, right like I when I come home, get Jared in here.
Speaker 2: We should get him in here, and I will assassinate you. Get Jared. We're gonna get Jared. Because I don't really know the details.
Speaker 1: I was not all right, should we get him and cut to a break.
Speaker 2: Let's cut to a break and then get him, and that'll be all right.
Speaker 1: You guys were going to cut to a break and then I'm gonna rip Jared a new asshole. We'll be right back, you guys, We're back. Would give them Lalla with Randall.
Speaker 2: And we are on with the assistant. We were just talking about famous Jared. Jared. Welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 1: Glad to be here.
Speaker 2: Thank you, all right, Jared, all right, Jared. So here's the thing. La Lah is just getting some details of your car accident. And I told her when you called, the first thing I asked is are you okay? You said yes, And I said, well, you get the police officer to make sure, you know, get the report filled out and for the you know, for the insurance and you know, because they were at fault. And your answer was no, no, no, I was at fault. And why don't you tell us about that day once you got in the car and how the accident happened. Well, I turned to the left and somebody was there, and.
Speaker 5: That's about as.
Speaker 2: So you turned to the left, weren't looking smashed into a car.
Speaker 1: Pretty much pretty much did not see them there, Oh, Jared, wrong car to not see someone in.
Speaker 2: Lala takes care of her car like it's a like a fourth child.
Speaker 1: I see, I get home, I walk around the entire car and I know if my seat has been moved.
Speaker 3: That's honestly legit. A lot of that will stop caring about their cars.
Speaker 2: After you o CD. She's high level, fantastic. Hell no, Lala is very obsessed with their car. She takes very good care of it. I give her a lot of respect. I can't do what she does. I don't do the same thing she does.
Speaker 1: I make Riley take her shoes off because I told her, I said, do you see these marks? That's because you kick my seat, So you don't.
Speaker 3: You just got a lot of respect from the car community, really, because a lot of people love that car a lot and probably think, you know, there's some people out there that don't show the love and respect they deserve.
Speaker 1: I respect my ship now.
Speaker 2: Being on the other hand, I don't respect my car. I don't. I just think of a car gets you from A to B. That's the job of it.
Speaker 1: Jared, I would have rather had you crash the Rollie.
Speaker 5: Oh Man, neither one. I prefer neither.
Speaker 1: Well, so would I. But apparently.
Speaker 2: Choosing we only told La La part of the truth of the damage. We told her that you were you were in a fender better because everybody was safe. Nobody nobody got injured, thank god. And then you have to assess the damage, and we didn't know that you were capable basically busting a rim and then actual falling off.
Speaker 1: Basically, I tell you what that thing, you are safe in that thing all that you want to know? How I know I'm safe in that car, Jared, No, for real. So my my friend Janet called me one day and was like, I don't want to stress you out, but I just got rear ended by a Ford F one fifty and I like grit my teeth and I was like, are you okay? And she was like, I'm fine. I said, what does my car look like? And all it was like the back of the camera was like fucked up, but the wheel on the back of the g Wagon was just like super indented. I couldn't believe. I think if she would have been in a different car, like she would have had serious issues.
Speaker 2: That's why I do agree, and I'm very we're very blessed that these cars that we have are big cars and they are safe.
Speaker 1: I think we're happy or saved.
Speaker 5: Jared.
Speaker 1: I'm just knocking with you, but don't ever fucking touch my car again.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, I asked if Jara was safe, because that's always the first thing we care about. Obviously, people's safety. After that, I was like, now you got to go deal with LAWA.
Speaker 1: Don't worry. Well, I would like to formally apologize. Oh well, I have calmed down, Jarrett. And no, Randall knows the drill. When something happens in the car, you better take it in immediately because if I come home and see that, I will assassinate everybody. You're all getting grenade launchers shoved up your again.
Speaker 3: Happy holidays from everybody here.
Speaker 1: Happy holidays, jarreted from the family.
Speaker 2: Bye dude, bye on the rail.
Speaker 1: Though I get it, things can be replaced, things can get fixed.
Speaker 2: Listen, the first thing when I told you that, you said, is he okay? And I said yes, and I and that was the most important thing. Anybody gets an AX. You always want to make sure the other note.
Speaker 1: Even when Janet called and said that I was fucking tripping. When when someone tells you they got rear ended by a Ford F one fifty, like that is not a small truck.
Speaker 2: No, that's you could go to the hospital. Yes, and so I was happy that he was safe and the other driver was safe. Once he told me that, he sent me a picture of the damage. And I always say to people automobiles, they're a possession. They can always be replaced. People's lives can't. So we're lucky everybody's safe. And on that.
Speaker 1: Note, what's the theme of this podcast? We have literally talked to Dancing with the Stars, car accidents, murder. There is no theme. You can tell where cos into the holiday?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: Now I want to tell everybody something about our schedule with our podcast so that nobody's disappointed. We are going to, like most of you, hopefully, going to go on hiatus over Christmas and New Year's. So our last episode of our podcast will be December sixteenth, so this week and two more episodes and then that will complete our first year of Give Them LAWA. We are going to do a giveaway on the sixteenth. We will tell you about it next week. It'll be cash for the Holidays?
Speaker 1: Is that the last episode before week sixteenth? Go on break?
Speaker 2: Yes, the sixteenth, and I want to do something special law for a few people. So next week you and I will announce what we're going to do and then we'll pick like three or four people we want to bring them on the last episode of the podcast of the year. Okay, give away our cash holiday giveaway, and then we will be coming back in January, right after New Year's and we'll give more details about that.
Speaker 1: I love it. Are we done already?
Speaker 3: We're done.
Speaker 2: I think it's time to go.
Speaker 1: Wow that flew by. Did I even do anything on this podcast?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm still figuring it out.
Speaker 1: I'm like in pregnancy brain mode. Anyway. You guys are awesome for listening to Oh oh my God, it time for a nap. You guys are awesome for listening to us ramble on today. Thank you so much, and we will catch you next week