Speaker 1: It looks good. Like how long they look? Yeah, I know, like Miaomi Campbell, like you're like a basketball player. I look like I care about myself right now? Yeah, like a little bit starting too. That's good. That's a good like it's usually dressing like a bum. But that's hoss to start. I have to start taking my life seriously, bro, this podcast is a series. Bro. Yeah, you don't want to get in this. So after this, I'm gonna go get some more clothes right now. Oh so clothing is gonna help you, It's gonna help me your party. Welcome back to an episode of episode fifty one, Episode fifty how.
Speaker 2: Because we talked about this girl this whole episode. Yeah, and then you went on a day with her the same day. Not like an asshole for taking that's thing.
Speaker 1: That's the type of person you are. But you're not so. And I would like to confess something right now, Dode, I'll put your phone down. I'm listening. I'd like to tell you I apologize for all the lies that I've told on this podcast regarding my friend and other women. And I'm gonna let you guys know they were all lies. Now your turn about.
Speaker 2: I see you you literally just said before we started the part that I'm usually right, you were supposed to come here earlier.
Speaker 1: I'm not supposed to go and then I put the whole such a little bitch, you too.
Speaker 3: I just got here.
Speaker 1: I just got to here. Introduce it mine and you know his boyfriend. Yes, Narcy, Yes, hi, guys. What's up?
Speaker 2: I have Monday Wednesday and Jakarta has him Wednesday night towards through Sunday.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no no, I have it through Wednesday through Saturday. Sunday.
Speaker 3: No no, I get Sundays off.
Speaker 4: You get Sunday Sabbath.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, but we have them the same. I'm at the same time. Andrea hasard kids.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's not a bad thing. What do you mean she has colparantine. We have great cold bubble parenting.
Speaker 5: By the way, I will say, your your neckline looks amazing.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: You mean me tour just but this is my story. But your neckline looks great. You look great in your little chucky cheese out fit like this. This is really fun. What's on this weight loss?
Speaker 1: It's you're like a You're like a clean Yeah, yeah, I know, that's the that's the devil promoting. Yeah, yeah, yeah, which I'm not about to start taking that, but I'm aout to start taking something cocaine. It's called a pc P. That's just crazy. It's like it's like it's kind of like a takeda. No, I'm not gonna take another ship.
Speaker 3: No, da, that's the most popular one right now. Do you know which one are you taking?
Speaker 1: None?
Speaker 4: Right now?
Speaker 1: But you were on Olympic I you lost weight without it.
Speaker 4: I was on Exampic the last the beginning of the year. Yeah, maybe a couple of months before.
Speaker 2: It didn't do nothing, And then I hopped on the chops.
Speaker 1: Anything that is going to be a bloga. Oh we get the new leg line. This is skinny.
Speaker 4: Yes, what do you be calling him on the road like fucking diva?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I love you, but you are a diva.
Speaker 2: I'm not a diva if I was. If I was a diva, I would have put up what I have this ship. I put up with you guys on the road. He's talking about you, He's talking about he's talking about you guys. He's talking about me because I'm well behaved.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're a good little bit.
Speaker 3: Say it again.
Speaker 2: Watch then the thing for the for the thing we find defensive, you find attractive and horny.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like you like who people degrade you?
Speaker 1: Okay, First of all, you're not gonna degrade me. I'm not what doesn't mean means like I'm like in a sexual aspect of you and let's say another four year old gay guy or you're like doing straight man. Okay, first of all, you're not gonna put my business out there like that either, trust me.
Speaker 4: That's all this podcast is.
Speaker 1: We just put this young younger straight man. Okay.
Speaker 4: Com when we say young, how young dodo?
Speaker 1: Go ahead? Like fresh eighteen? Okay, Okay, that's not true. All right, that's not true, like like camp console at the summer camp. Right, yeah, like like fresh eighteen or so. So do you get him to learn on your phone? Especially eighteen in your area?
Speaker 3: I'm not catching predator. You're fucking weird.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, you're right after catching yeah almost, You're like, you're like, it's legal.
Speaker 4: He's a little weird. It's legal though, you know, yeah.
Speaker 1: It's getting really weird. No, I'm not weird, but no, no, no, no, you this poor people's chair. Hey, that chair costs a lot of money, sir.
Speaker 3: I'm not I said you you said on the first.
Speaker 1: Because it's the weight limit limits and then and then but Jakarda, but you're not bad at Jakarta goes off fifteen and younger.
Speaker 4: That's his vibe.
Speaker 1: I have heard about that. Chakarda tell us about that shut the what the what? What woa for? Just because she was talking about who we talking about?
Speaker 6: Who you you want to go neckline?
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is you love making for his coach of a sudden, I'm crazy. He never makes fun of it. It's only it's you know, literally, it's yeah, towards the Muslim reality. You love Muslims. I think just to get blown up.
Speaker 4: That ass is getting blown up all the.
Speaker 1: Chairs. He can't be doing that ship to be you'll be doing that ship. That's crazy. That's a crazy move. This one told me he's been to Chicago already twice.
Speaker 5: Okay, first of all, but it was justification, not for work other gay house music comes from.
Speaker 1: Of course, I didn't know that's what house music originally said that five times. I said I didn't piece. He said I didn't know. I said, I didn't know. You do music?
Speaker 2: Why would you not know about house music. About house music is literally a part of our music. It's like Dan's all that. Yeah, but I'm not that cultured within house music. And I'm sorry, No, I don't think about like did say you do like some of those sounds come from the original songs of lot of music?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, I didn't know you like music. You a house music?
Speaker 1: But definitely, definitely I would say so if you only like hard rock.
Speaker 2: Any beat, any like baby, if you want me, I don't know, you gotta show me that's house music.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, I know.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 5: Now, like Chicago's like Karl Cox, like all of the major major house beats.
Speaker 1: But have you heard of Boystown? It's the West Hollywood in Chicago.
Speaker 3: Not going there. I don't do gay ship, not for me.
Speaker 1: What do you mean you are gay ship? I am not boys Town gay.
Speaker 2: What you're like, you're like, you're like a regular bars gay.
Speaker 4: You're not West Hollywood bargain.
Speaker 1: I'm just regular fun gay. I catch there's no regular fun gay. Oh they're always so extreme, dude, regular Yeah, you guys are always having orgies and bathrooms and stuff. Where is this happening? Swinger bars inventure to swinger bar. Don't do that ship bro.
Speaker 2: And you wore that shirt and the great I would, I would, I would totally be down to go to one.
Speaker 4: Would you to a gay bard?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: For you know you've been in gay bar? Shut up?
Speaker 1: When the fun did I go to a gay bar?
Speaker 3: Why is? Why is this offensive to you? For your apartment is at a gay bar?
Speaker 4: A house?
Speaker 2: I mean like none, I've been to the barber. You know.
Speaker 3: Wait is this some worse doing it in twenty twenty six?
Speaker 1: A gay bar? Oh no, no, no, no house it was it was a gay brothel.
Speaker 2: Great both your house, brothel house.
Speaker 4: You just have a bunch of gay dudes in there.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is getting out of line. No, no, no, I'm just asking that is a theory.
Speaker 2: We actually plan to hire a partment investigator to record him throughout the week.
Speaker 1: So how many men come in and out? I told you, get my apartment ended? Me? I told you. My neighbor another commedity, you know, Monique, is your neighbors.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're right next to our neighbors. Our neighbors this year, all the time.
Speaker 3: So our neighbor, can you stop it?
Speaker 1: Can you stop it?
Speaker 3: That's not shoot your card?
Speaker 1: Out he's stealing? Is that you can do black guys, you'r races?
Speaker 5: Okay, First of all, we're not gonna talk about noises when I've heard you pump away five pump do no.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we're not gonna do that. Okay, Yes, it was.
Speaker 5: What you want to deflated balloon?
Speaker 1: Bitch? Was that a while back?
Speaker 5: No, motherfucker, this isle clock was.
Speaker 1: Like he's just hung just clocked like this, what is it?
Speaker 7: I do know that gate saying anything? Girlfriend, It's like this, It's like this, Hey you have a girlfriend. No oh no, but I so shut your.
Speaker 1: Shut your fucking face, game boy.
Speaker 4: Shut your fag out.
Speaker 2: Hey, boss, you want me to deal with them?
Speaker 3: No, I get folded like Ogmi Like you said, was.
Speaker 4: Such a good clip. Whenever I see that clip, I.
Speaker 1: Get horny, like.
Speaker 3: Catch that dirty mudskin, bitch.
Speaker 4: Fuck you stop saying that.
Speaker 1: That's probably one of the rudest thing you said to me music. Hey, but your skin is a muddy like your muddy And I'm like, what the fun You agreed muddy and muslin. That's terrible.
Speaker 4: That's the worst.
Speaker 1: What about muddy in Mexican that's the worst. Yeah, my skin's still better than yours, even though you have all those products. I just thought of buying products though, what do you I bought? Uh the TikTok ship. It's no you.
Speaker 3: I'm a homosexual and I'm about skin product. Why would you ask me? Peter Thomas Roth you need that in your.
Speaker 4: Just laving foods? That note on your face?
Speaker 5: Who are very wretch by the way, James Thomas, Peter Thomas cardislim.
Speaker 1: Do you two black guy black guys?
Speaker 3: You're not gonna because I don't.
Speaker 4: Do black women. They just took out for me. I don't like all this ship. That's why you fucked some guys.
Speaker 1: Some guys prefer that ship like one of the homies. Yeah, you do too. You like black women? I do like that girls.
Speaker 3: Black women are beautiful.
Speaker 4: You're stupid through a phase.
Speaker 5: I did have a black boyfriend for two years, Brandon Joseph Lewis.
Speaker 4: But but he was Brandonhwis. Please don't kill yourself if you.
Speaker 3: But he wasn't.
Speaker 5: He wasn't a l a fag yet like he was out of out of state fag Atlanta.
Speaker 3: No, God, no, definitely not Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Not that kind of gay.
Speaker 4: Wow, because those games are unprotected him I don't want.
Speaker 1: To catch him. Yeah, what they got wh whoa ship? Is that the nickname for HIV either if that's what they call him? To the hit to the you know what that I got the most DL South.
Speaker 4: Park, Atlanta, Atlanta has the most d have.
Speaker 2: You got to take carefu that has the biggest HIV rate, right and it's.
Speaker 3: One of the biggest cities, and the biggest country is Brazil.
Speaker 1: But but the heave it affects it's straight people.
Speaker 2: No what that's what the thing that they say is that not saying it like that, but a lot of the foods catch they have in Atlanta because they're d L and then and because they're DL and they're not protected, and then they give it to their girls and all type the.
Speaker 1: Christ that's horrible, so the whole.
Speaker 5: So so yeah, Atlanta is a major episode.
Speaker 1: Do you take perhaps like a pill, Yeah, just take a pill, but you put it in your butt?
Speaker 5: Okay, you you don't put not Everything that I do is in my butt.
Speaker 1: And see that's not the best stereotype against gay people because straight people think that gay people do everything with their you know.
Speaker 3: Straight people do more. Actually, let's talk about some ship.
Speaker 1: I just brought this new joke about with ship with ship, you guys do all the ship. It's a lot of you guys do all the ship pushing. You know, she's been with Nursey, So that's what it is.
Speaker 2: The chili doggers over here. Okay, okay, that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Like stop, do stop.
Speaker 5: When I was eating ass, it was gross. How dare you do that?
Speaker 1: That's gay? But now are you motherfuckers?
Speaker 4: Are you straight?
Speaker 5: Motherfuckers are eating ass? Eating the groceries. But when I was doing it, it was weird because you're doing it to a guy. That's that's what I like.
Speaker 1: I like how you just I like. I like how he's leaving the biggest part out. Oh now I'm gay, you've been gay? But no, no, no, I think want not to.
Speaker 2: See those saying correct me if I'm wrong, gay, Please correct me if I'm wrong, because I think what he's saying is that yeah no, no, no, I think what he's saying was that usually no man back then, never like like you know how fools, no make getting the assay.
Speaker 4: That's the thing.
Speaker 2: Now you you you you did it last night, you did it. You're so no no, no no, but yeah I got no never in my life fool. Okay, for you got any assay, right? Ah, that don't do that. That's what happened about, you know, so back then, I mean listen, actually really well he back then in the ninety.
Speaker 1: The neat fool. I mean, I'm give you an example, and sopranos they even like uncle uh, that's uncle uncle, uncle judge. He ain't pussy, he at.
Speaker 2: Pussy and they were on his head because man weren't supposed to do it was a manly thing. So back then a lot of foods weren't at a minuting that getting ass technically food getting your asset would shift for the getting a gay man because that was the spot because they couldn't do another.
Speaker 1: I'm a company, right, Yeah, so what he's saying, but you only knew that because you you were gay, it would be attributed to gay people.
Speaker 5: And again I'm just to piggyback on what you're saying, you know, like, that's probably the smartest thing you've ever said, because you say a lot of.
Speaker 4: Dumb ship in his life.
Speaker 5: Yeah, come on now, but that was actually a smart that was actually really well.
Speaker 4: It's not a manly thing supposedly, thank you.
Speaker 3: It was like getting your ass like.
Speaker 1: Eating pussy like all that. So there's a fool like a fool like if you ask any pinful even like Shark, I never really pushy.
Speaker 2: In my lot because it's not a manly thing. That's what that's bitch is about to satisfy. Because yeah, so the fact.
Speaker 5: That we we eat a bitch as groceries.
Speaker 2: Now we're kind of doing like gay ship, but especially that Shi was for the for the gay food.
Speaker 4: Yeah because back in the day, yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the exactly, but even so now now it's glorified, like but when I was doing it, it was like, oh that's gross. But I don't bunch of straight guys that love getting their groceries eating.
Speaker 1: So I'm sitting next to them right now, I'm gonna like like I've never got as say my gout to a hundred percent got it like before never mind how far how far right under the balls, right under the ball fun of you.
Speaker 4: But you guys like I do this recreationally.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't do this show in the weekly. But it happens like once you did it on Wednesday twice you said one no no no, no, no no don't move on from it because I hate you want to full lives, because then it makes me think he's gay.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you know what, I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest. I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 2: The other day, I mean yesterday, I was walking with the hommy Clarissa and the hommy Handicut and Clarissa, a couple of my friend, this girl, and I was telling them that Jakarta doesn't have sex.
Speaker 1: He doesn't like that. He just gets ahead.
Speaker 4: And she said, okay, I'll let you talk first.
Speaker 2: No, no minute, She said, have you guys never thought about what if he's gay?
Speaker 1: Because because she she said, you body closely, I can think about a man. Reveal yourself. This is coming from Clarisa's mother. You go to color yeah, please, because I'll ruin their fucking whole thing. First of all, there's nothing. There's a lot of men that don't like to have Can I tell you what it is? In my opinion, Actually, I don't even want to talk to you.
Speaker 2: You don't have to cover see how you're getting personal about it.
Speaker 1: I am getting personal. I honestly don't want you to see her anymore.
Speaker 2: Clarissa claris I was sending Jakarta that you think he's gay because he only gets added.
Speaker 7: She's laughing at you say.
Speaker 8: That, Clarissa, did you say that?
Speaker 1: What did she say?
Speaker 4: Clears that you didn't say that straight to God on your dogs? Okay to say that, Oh what if?
Speaker 1: Okay? Now it's cool, all right, now it's cool. Thank you, Clarissa. You could go back to doing with whatever the fuck you were doing.
Speaker 3: The guy that was sitting with the strip, was she really on the top.
Speaker 1: No, Clarissa is the one that kind of clarify, well, yeah, that was our that was our dumb ass homegirl, Caritza. Thank you for saying great rude stuff to me. By the way, I hope you fall today. We're at your job being a fucking dental assistant or whatever the fuck you do. Now you come people with jobs? Was it wrong when I defend myself, She didn't come for in sexuality. Came from our sexuality. Connect me what it is. I can't. I'm not questioning. I don't think you. I'm not worried about that ship. I don't have sexual inter of course with women that I don't like. I really feel the connection with. Yeah, I need to.
Speaker 4: Love you and then and then you know it's crazy.
Speaker 2: That's a good argument because some people would say that getting ahead is more of an intimate thing than the sexual.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, well, so be I wouldn't say so. I know girls, I know girls.
Speaker 2: I know girls that i've fun donald before in the past, and they're like, I won't give you a head onother year my boyfriend, Hello, you no like from my things like this is my discourse, like you're not coming in my mouth and that I love you.
Speaker 4: You make so vulgar?
Speaker 1: Why is it vulgar? How do you Why did you just saylores just as much as you like expressing yourself, let him express them. I know, hey, hey, you know what you know what come in his mouth?
Speaker 4: Well, technically you love us and we could that's so crazy. No, but when I said you, I could see I guess I like.
Speaker 1: I'm a beating, Like I'm gonna beating what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Like like like a random girl, I'm not gonna eat her couci hell no, but but but a bitch.
Speaker 3: I like, you're gonna handle I'm gonna eater.
Speaker 1: COOCHI Yeah, you're gonna her scandal.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying absolutely, So that's my thing.
Speaker 1: So so so I think maybe some girls, maybe Jakarta, feels like like there gets two pressures to go and e vagina, But any it's beautiful, you know, you keep it real.
Speaker 5: I think for me, it's it's something to do with your religion. I think it's it's an act of love or the fact that intimacy like him is like having that moment. Not really so could you guys have like seven wives?
Speaker 1: Right, that's not It's not like that's not But if that was the case, then he wouldn't get as many persons as he gets. That's That's That's what I'm confused on.
Speaker 4: Like, like I understand that you only get head from the bitch.
Speaker 2: I get that that's some ship, but there's nothing like feeling like feeling pussy for I'm gonna just be honest for like, so my thing is, you know, like like like me about this one.
Speaker 1: I feel him and and and I felt I think I get what I'm saying, you have got you have before. I'm not saying, but as a man, I like seeing the bitch gets satisfied. Like I'm like, because cause the bitch, because the bitch gonta give your head and be like, what the you probably don't know how to fuck you? You coming back? That's that's not That's all I feel like. I feel like when you fuck you have the dominance. When you're just getting your digs.
Speaker 4: She's the one because she's.
Speaker 1: The one you. So my thing is, what if your likes being controlled during sexual intercourse?
Speaker 2: No, that's why to a lot of women, because he likes to be controlled, not a lot of.
Speaker 4: Women can't control.
Speaker 1: You think I want to be a handcuffed?
Speaker 3: But what's wrong with it? Why is it a bad thing?
Speaker 4: No, I'm just saying that, dude, you don't like a handcuff on.
Speaker 1: You and I've never done that.
Speaker 3: I've never done that, bitch tomorrow, bad baddie.
Speaker 9: She was like, lay down, they put a handcuff on you, piers of blindfold and just blind What is crazy?
Speaker 1: What a blindfold on you? And every time she is crazy because.
Speaker 4: She's that's not the type of you know.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest. I'm I'm freaking we go, we go fucking talk to each other on you that it's crazy too. How about I just talk to your fucking chin? Would you? I've peed in someone's mouth. I thought it was really exacting. But I think, but I think, but I think, once you're gay, nasty ship.
Speaker 3: So once you're gay, you're just automatic nasty because.
Speaker 4: What you guys do is kind of nasty.
Speaker 3: What you guys do is nasty.
Speaker 1: What do I do? I don't.
Speaker 4: I I don't do the regular stuff, the regular stuff.
Speaker 3: To you eat your groceries, and.
Speaker 1: I don't how do I I don't need my own. It happened to me once or twice or four or five or no no, no no, But I don't think. What's the position you think? Is it like that he did? He said, like up touching the ceiling, going to you.
Speaker 4: We have this joke, spider man.
Speaker 1: I was, I was, but then I was thinking about it, like Jakarda is not like the most like active, like like like physically active guys sh cramped.
Speaker 2: I know it's ship cramped, sickbor but but even.
Speaker 1: There's nothing wrong, like like for nothing wrong with a little dom pops.
Speaker 4: I'm not afraid of that at all.
Speaker 1: That's not what I'm But I'm not post You're like, huh, maybe that's all you like, no, no, no, no no, because I haven't been in love with the girl.
Speaker 4: That's all bro like, it's it's it's not like.
Speaker 3: I'm let's ask him the million dary question.
Speaker 1: And and and getting hard doesn't mean like you're you're your submissive all of them?
Speaker 3: Are you looking for love?
Speaker 1: Knockers? You know, are you looking for love? It's coming, bro, I think it's here.
Speaker 4: I think it's coming. I don't want to say it's here, it's coming. I'm not looking for nothing.
Speaker 1: He went up two days. It's not coming.
Speaker 2: He went up two dates the minute she liked. On one day, we called the type of bitches here and the.
Speaker 4: Next day asked on her a bitch.
Speaker 1: I told you can stop saying that ship but it's because you don't respect like anything that I do. It's the truth. I didn't call it no bitch.
Speaker 4: Well he caught all the hung girls bitches, and.
Speaker 2: I never bo stop doing that because I don't call all the calls the drab bitch.
Speaker 1: Accident. Okay, you're only naming two girls.
Speaker 4: Stop making this fact.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you call all my friends bitches.
Speaker 6: You know that's not That's not what happened me A bit I called it.
Speaker 1: When I called him that. It was funny because I was like, I was like, I was like, I was like, yeah, this bitche and then I literally did I said, I'm so sorry, but but before you started hanging out with us, he used to call his own girls bitches like some something. But yeah, it's just but yeah, but yeah again that was before. Okay, Like I understand, we're having a good conversation and everything. You don't need to paint me. That's like a that's like a low level into intellectual person. That's how you feel. Yeah, like that's that is a fact. Though, no it's not, that's not yeah before three years ago. No, I don't call those bitches bitches bitches. Now, that's not what I do. I okay, So that okay, it's right. So all right, I'm not calling you that.
Speaker 2: But as a person of as a as a product of my environment. If I don't know a girl's name and she's and you call all my bitch and I don't know her name and I call her bitch, am I wrong?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: If I don't know her name, Yeah, but buddy, all he does call her a bitch, but I don't know her name, And then ask him for the first letter and he just traumatized because he thinks somebody's gonna find their.
Speaker 1: Taken from him. Wrong. I'm not worried about that ship. But you have to understand when you said bitch, I said that you were calling her a bitch. It was just like this bitch, you know, it was more like a bit as a person, not not like not like she's a bit. That's what I'm saying. That's what i'm saying too. But I'm not wrong. You're not wrong, but I'm saying right now the way you're saying this like you're calling her a bitch, it's not I'm not that's your bitch like but but no, but I understand you guys, But if I call your bitch your bitch, would that be right? Would that be right? You know her though you know her? If I didn't know her, and what do we call? No? What if I correct you about the bitch that's not my the same thing? You know? No? No, No, I think he thinks like when I say I see.
Speaker 4: What you're saying, you're gonna be disrespectful.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 2: But if you go like, damn, my bitch actually stupid and I don't know your bitch like, I'm gonna be honest, I'm gonna be I heard, I heard, actually be like my bitch. But I know he's talking about but but I know Claric's name, so I'll say her name.
Speaker 1: That makes sad for but if but I don't.
Speaker 2: Know but yet again as well as name and he and got your the very like private person, So I get it. But if I can't even know that girl, you're somehow looking we have all business together.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, and then I was, okay, don't give me your own name. What's your first letter in my line? Yeah? No, you're not lie, you know, and we can talk about this story and we're being very open. I don't like how you downplay that ship too. I don't. I don't like how you're like, oh, this bro, we're having a conversation.
Speaker 4: I'm not taking anything personal.
Speaker 1: I'm not down I just feel I just feel like as we're talking, we should be able to talk about her and stuff. I'm talking about it, okay, Yeah, so I'm not. I'm not getting it. I'm not taking so we're gonna say. I don't like how you're down playing it just because I have like two days with somebody I can't like her or something. You're not only one on two days? Yeah, I did, bro, maybe I want to go on more though, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And take anyway, we had the conversation you went on one dinner day that that's the three hours and I.
Speaker 1: Call her a bitch and you throw a fucking fit because because I like her. Okay, well, can you give me your name and I'll call her by her first letter?
Speaker 3: That's you right now?
Speaker 1: What's her name? You're gonna have to kill me, see what I'm saying. But watch, but I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: But but Jakarta is Jakarta.
Speaker 1: When and all the homies. That's interesting, but I want to explain it.
Speaker 4: We're a product of our environment. The way me and the homies talk.
Speaker 1: It's just what you do.
Speaker 2: Like that little bits my little bit obviously around her in front of her, I'm gonna pussy ass bitch. I don't call my bitches bitch in the front of say it then my bread and my head do I think it?
Speaker 1: Sometimes?
Speaker 2: So if I don't know this girl's name, like I don't call the homies girls girls, bitch, that's not his girl yet respectfully with the man, he says, I really like her there's my booth.
Speaker 4: Dang, I'm gonna bring her around.
Speaker 1: We're doing all this cool ship.
Speaker 4: I'm assuming you want to invite you word be your girl.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 6: She hadn't earned that, she hadn't earned your boot, she hasn't earned broke up with you because after after.
Speaker 1: Three hours, I can't tell my business because we're in Chicago. They're just gonna throw this bitch on the podcast. I feel like that was a this bitch. No, No, did I really? Oh my god, did I know when I'm saying this bit is talking about him? No? No, Like.
Speaker 2: This isn't the only reason you would care about what people think is because like because she watches the No, no, she watched it, but did she watched it alone and she watched it with her homegirl?
Speaker 1: I think what the reason? Like? No, my biggest buddy, So.
Speaker 2: My biggest thing whenever I talked to somebody. But I hate when the bitch they didn't care about what this pot like, Oh, I know, I know you're entertaining.
Speaker 1: I know his business.
Speaker 2: The man in a homegirl watch from the bitch the bitch? All you gonna let them talk about that? Not a bitch got an issue? Like bitch if you're not an inch. I have an issue right off the back.
Speaker 1: I'm not an initial when your families like my ex my last.
Speaker 2: Year, she was cool with everything out there, my skits, all my shanks, all that she doesn't just for the minute family members friends started to see what I'm seeing.
Speaker 1: Oh is he being for real? Then like you're embarrassing, No, bitch, this is who I am.
Speaker 2: Yea to your carter, like, don't switch like and and this is I guess you're this is your first time having the situation with.
Speaker 4: All one with this, yeah, it is no No.
Speaker 1: What happened to the ones you went bro club? Bro club didn't count? That bach ay count the same.
Speaker 2: The same thing you're doing right now is what you did with her, dude, It's literally totally different.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, So can you get the first letter for name? And I won't con.
Speaker 2: I know that regardless, stop calling her a bit. I would have called m M. So you lied to me yes yesterday said n't ye he said it's.
Speaker 3: You know, he said it's an end for nurses.
Speaker 1: So to you with the fake. We have a we have a reveal and.
Speaker 5: Eat that way north the other week.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna call her. Yeah, I guess no more bitch.
Speaker 4: You know, no more.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be respectful.
Speaker 4: We're gonna be respect and you're gonna go on more.
Speaker 1: Dates Karda with m M.
Speaker 3: You're welcome to watch the podcast What We Call You a Bitch?
Speaker 1: I told her. I told her I was giving a heard and I told her, like, hey, fool like like with this podcast, you have to understand. It's just like jokes, like you know, it's just working. By the way, this episode is called this Bitch. Okay, are you in better to a live show? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I don't know. Oh so fresh everything so fresh.
Speaker 3: Might be another bitch.
Speaker 1: It's still fred it's still fresh, but you can't call her a bitch. Yeah. I don't think you should be calling any girls a bitch. Oh similar, That's just the vibe that I've been on lately. I've just been trying to hypocrisy like your hypocrim No no, no, no, no, no, do not help me jump on to Look, we shouldn't be calling the girls personally on personally we should person we shouldn't called no girls bitches. But the life we live, and you know, this world isn't perfect, So there are there are some girls that are bitches.
Speaker 4: Did you what the fuck? We're just gonna ignore this food. The fucking eminem right.
Speaker 1: There, Guyle from Street Fighter g y l E. You like that. I've seen your videos. I've seen your videos on your story. They make me so uncomfortable when you're makes me uncomfortable. Oh that's what it's a blank looking like that. No, I have that that magic boo, I have that body? Is it?
Speaker 4: That's maging boom, the big one?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I look at look at the key.
Speaker 1: Six.
Speaker 4: You ain't got the head.
Speaker 1: The hivvies, the hivvy to the hibby, to the.
Speaker 4: Who catches, the heave?
Speaker 1: Who catches the hive? Who catch you? The heave who catches?
Speaker 4: And I say so.
Speaker 1: West Hollywood is stuck with the heave. That's hop the hippy to the heavy. If you ain't you talk about how was the second?
Speaker 4: I was like, fucking grave bro.
Speaker 3: Tell us about where did you guys go?
Speaker 2: Did you call me while you're a winner to flex? I mean that you're a back winter talk about it?
Speaker 1: In accident? Li bitch? He called me that I been out? What happened? I was sleeping? I was like I thought it was I was on my I was already a home and then I was just like, let me see what I was doing. I called him twice. He goes like, yo, bro, what happened? And I was like, oh man, it was an accident because in my head, I'm like like, dam I'm gonna just walk this swoop. She was gonna trip, you know, because Lady has been more upset with me lately for like no reason. But there has been no reason. But these are more upset lately. I've just been I feel like I've been walking on eggshells because I don't know what could tweak him out. Let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: Stay there, Fuck you, bitch. I thought we're gonna move on. I thought we're gonna move on. Even trans woman should be called bitch.
Speaker 5: What's a transformer? I'm a trans woman. I don't want to be called them bitch bitch.
Speaker 1: It was tras woman, they'd be acting crazy.
Speaker 4: Huh, what's what's a trans woman?
Speaker 1: Your date? I'm talking about my dad, bitch. Hey, even not not binary bitches, fluid? What is it? What is it?
Speaker 4: You're all solid?
Speaker 1: Trust me ask your dad. Don't talk about my father, bitch, bitch. I missed you guys. You guys, what's when do you perform this weekend? I'm with the mess here before that hears something else?
Speaker 5: Oh you haverow monthly show that I do?
Speaker 1: You got a bomb?
Speaker 4: What? What?
Speaker 1: Why would you do that?
Speaker 4: What's the lineup? Looking like?
Speaker 1: It's great?
Speaker 3: It's a great lineup.
Speaker 5: It's according to someone else. I stole their lineup the camera man, I.
Speaker 1: Was like, you know what you don't you know what? I've had these lineups?
Speaker 3: You guys, Adrian Hernandez.
Speaker 10: Off money flores, you bitch, fat fagook special or what first?
Speaker 1: Doug too much? Wait?
Speaker 3: So you're just the children?
Speaker 1: Do know?
Speaker 5: I can do this longer than your son. Okay you might be. You might be wealthier at it because of the kids.
Speaker 1: To social media.
Speaker 2: No, you're definitely good at it and gay at it, like my thing is you about?
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 2: I'm not mad at it because you stole it. If anybody does want that would have been mad. I'm just kidding you.
Speaker 1: Fucking fat bitch, bitch, now, fucking fat bitch. I don't want to be a fat bitch. Okay, sad bitch is rude. Stop bitch like like like like like bitch is fun like bitch, Like see what can I heard your picture? You're a bitch? A bitch? Hey, you know her, I know her.
Speaker 4: I don't want to call the bitch she's she's that's the nicest.
Speaker 1: She's a bitch. Shoulder. So we're we're Iago and I straight I did something called a back check. You can't be doing I can do. You know she did have to do dog.
Speaker 4: She her chest checked me like.
Speaker 1: I've seen him back and she was like a little you know, a little musk glass back kind of looked like she's strong. And then I've seen her and I was like back check from her back and then she went, oh yeah, she turned around the away chi and I'm like but but but I was like like I played with the hommies girls like that, like the ones that I'm pretty close to her, so I was like, I'm super closer she was.
Speaker 4: I smacked the ship out.
Speaker 2: That but bet then like, oh I trying and I was like the fucking smack and I no Friday, he was like she was playing with me.
Speaker 8: She was playing with me because she was she's cool as I love that she is kind of a oh bitch, let's see saying.
Speaker 1: Gave me.
Speaker 4: Were I know everybody know, Bro, like we're joking.
Speaker 1: The whole thing yesterday was a full joke and I'm so sorry about that. You know, I wanted to watch the episode before this episode, he's fast out on me, and when all the way back into full was like, it's very emotional. I'm a very emotional person, Trin, I'll be triving. He's been a lot more emotional. I choked him to the day and he like, bro, Bro, Bro, it was I don't want about it. We talked about it. No, I don't want talk about so much. But I feel like you're like, I don't know if you're fucking mentally retarded or something, because I don't think you understand this. We can play around, we can play around. Everything's jokes. When someone said gets hurt, I get hurt. I could have gone to the hospital when he broke your leg. I didn't break but to him, yeah, but yeah, you didn't break it, but physically physically physically, but you broadcasted and and honestly that hurt more than I got sensitive. Yeah, bro, because now because now people could go back and look at it. He puts in if his best friend I hain't got to any show that he's.
Speaker 4: Been on for the last year.
Speaker 1: Sommy does in the same city as he was living here two months before. Uh, like I said a month ago.
Speaker 2: His best friend who he Jakarta to him, he's the highest of all friends.
Speaker 1: Correct. I hate what.
Speaker 2: That's because that's because he's like like Jesus or something. Yeah, definitely a lot of his dad, peasy, that's how Jakarta seasons of his dad.
Speaker 1: A lot of friend, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, his best friend in the whole white world.
Speaker 2: That's who he thinks. He's the most handsome man in the world. He thinks he's not be gay. I do bro Jakarta hell easy to a super high standard. He's the one that broke like physically physically. I wouldn't have had a video to post if his best friend didn't jump on his back and breaks like to this day he had.
Speaker 1: You have to blame. I told him a little you know what I did. You know what if you're a homieslate like this.
Speaker 2: You know, you have a hoodie on right now, like if you're if you're driving our passenger and somebody behind you my homies.
Speaker 4: And put it back, that's different.
Speaker 1: Totally Let me finished, you know, because you've done the hit to be multiple time.
Speaker 2: Let me finish their finished and and and we were We're in Chicago.
Speaker 4: We had a black kid, and I think with the black kid is a lot.
Speaker 2: Less harder because it's like a super something hard put his hands with a hoodie.
Speaker 1: He has it on Yeah, yeah, I pulled it for like no time.
Speaker 2: We have it on video the last night, five second pulled it back last sheet.
Speaker 4: I couldn't five seconds. But I really couldn't be like you went into a full concussion.
Speaker 1: No, genuinely, I couldn't breathe, like I never I'm not and I wouldn't lie about this like like sometimes like over what is it? Exaggerate? I guess sometimes and Ship, I'm genuinely telling you I couldn't breathe. You sell the light type No, bro, Like okay, you're trying to be funny too, Bitch, I couldn't breathe like it and it was so sudden and then it was so sudden and scared the ship out of me.
Speaker 4: I really couldn't breathe.
Speaker 1: It was like the shock. It was a shock, bro, I couldn't breathe. I don't know, so you know then this dumb bitch waits five seconds.
Speaker 4: It doesn't again. He did it twice.
Speaker 1: He did it twice, and I ship bothered the I don't know. I don't know how you're saying. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know how it is to tell you this without like you feeling because I think he's fucking mentally retarded. Well you, because you know you gotta be a dumb, fucking bitch. Well, there is no way because I'm telling you abo that ship fucking hurtful and like I couldn't breathe into as I mean that bitch, bro Let me, fucking greg, let me get your ship he is talking. First of all, let's talk about this.
Speaker 5: You said this last How are you you a citizen in SL class?
Speaker 2: Because uh, Spanish is my first language.
Speaker 1: Boy, maybe you were just smart and you got out of yourself that I did and it was in the s L.
Speaker 5: So you learned English before you want to I speak fluent Spanish and fluent English.
Speaker 4: And when did you learn fluent English at home?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: When?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But who taught you that? My neighbors? Okay, No, no, I don't know. Okay, can we go back to the conversation about his who the your switches about that? Yes, it's not your show, bitch, I'm so sorry. Choke him again, take me your show is my show because but anyways, no, but you choked him, you know, sorry, but I'm sorry, no, no, no, But that's the thing, just because you're just because your quote unquote joking, it's not okay. Yeah, it doesn't mean it's okay. Bro, let's get let's get deeper. And then and then then he he makes it and he makes this weird play about home being sensitive.
Speaker 3: And you're being funny.
Speaker 1: Well, like, bro, I'm telling you, I'm telling you genuinely, let's put him on blast.
Speaker 4: I don't understand.
Speaker 1: But has he not been a little extra sensitive?
Speaker 3: I don't think I will say just listen you. I think you have trouble sometimes apologizing, dude.
Speaker 1: That's all I'm saying. And that's all I say.
Speaker 5: And I'm not gonna get it in your I'm not gonna go in your guts because I want to. But what but what I'm saying is what I'm saying is I love you to pieces. You're my child, You're my miho, and I've been working with you for like three years down. But I think sometimes you have a hard time either apologizing.
Speaker 1: To your team. It's hard for you to say you're wrong and that's not in your head. In your head, I'm the one that's wrong on every single standpoint.
Speaker 3: And that you can put it back on this. Let's keep it real.
Speaker 1: We love you, I love you. Sorry. It's hard for you to say, can't come look at the shot because you're never wrong. Apologize right now, right now, right now, right now. He's the You're on fire, right now, right now. I want you to get the fuck out this room.
Speaker 4: Right now, right now.
Speaker 2: When he when he reacted when I told him he was to come today, how do he explore hot?
Speaker 1: I didn't explode. You got hot?
Speaker 4: I did then I watched I.
Speaker 1: Was sitting right here, and then I proved it. He was like, who sends an audio message a week before? It doesn't matter a week and a half before. You also apologize.
Speaker 3: Also, you also have your card.
Speaker 5: I've watched you for the littlest ship and what you're trying to do this like insignificant ship.
Speaker 1: Bro. But when I bro, but I do a lot too, bro. Like one you always you always, I never no no no, But you treat me like I don't do ship. That's a that's a big problem with you too. And then I'm glad we're talking about this. There's a lot I need to get off my chest. Bro, Bro, like you be treating me like I don't do ship and like I'm a fucking jew and I don't like to spend money money on the gang. I always do it, bro, And then when I when I, if I ever bring it up, I'm a fucking Jewish bitch. But I'm like you foods are acting like I never do it. You got what I'm saying by do ship? What do you mean by do ship? I want you to do because there's somebody on the wrong thing.
Speaker 2: You told me to do. Anything you tell me to do, I do it because you think Andre is bias to me, right, Yeah definitely. Okay, So now he doesn't bias.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Or big hung girl whatever, never had that. Whatever you actenty, I don't know. I don't want to be I don't want to miss gender.
Speaker 1: Nobody your mouth I already be for with fab bit in your mouth.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm a big advocate for gays.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, loves the gas. Yeah okay, I My problem is I shouldn't have to tell you. Does that make sense?
Speaker 4: Or now I shouldn't have to tell me?
Speaker 1: What like if I say it one time, there shouldn't be more than that. Yeah, okay, does that make sense? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So if I'm on the road and I'm telling you for the last six months to get drunk after we're done working, and you get drunk still for the four months, don't you think I have a reason to.
Speaker 1: Explode hundred thousand per hundred thousand.
Speaker 4: But I did stop recently. Sis could just happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it stopped every single location after it stopped, and and and have I not given me you credit for it? You've given me credit for it. Okay, but I did fuck up in Chicago. We don't think we have to get into that, or can we? For what you? Oh? Yeah, I didn't wake up. Yes, I woke up. I will couple. I guess we were on such a time crunch. You were like, we have to leave this. Yeah, you guys me, but I did. But listen, I did wake up. I woke up, and then I and before just let me know when shower, and then I fell back asleep. But I think I fell back and sleep too deep. When this woke me up again, he was just like, but the way he said it was like, we'll just leave you here, bro, But I didn't know. He was like, you should have already been up in showered already, and you should have Yeah, but I told him to let me know, don't one let me know. I understand. I understand as I'm saying it. I'm understanding where I'm wrong. Yeah, So I'm not saying you're wrong, but I'm saying, look at where I'm coming from today.
Speaker 4: So you're talking about it that joking.
Speaker 1: I don't want you to fuck Yeah, I do what the fuck I'll ever do that? Should again? I just and then calling my bitch a bitch?
Speaker 5: Wait did you I didn't hear you say sorry for the joking board, I said my bad?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I want to hear.
Speaker 4: My bad stopped my bad. I need my bad.
Speaker 1: That's a fake apology, that's not a fig apology. That's that's that's that's that's How can I go to your house? Sure that my bady's equivalent to that?
Speaker 3: If you want to fun?
Speaker 1: Sure? Why are you so nicety?
Speaker 3: Your mouth mother? I'm trying to get your.
Speaker 2: Want you no no, no, no, okay, okay, okay, okay, maybe okay. And my whole thing is like, I didn't know we didn't play like that. I just thought, I just Jakarta has been around all the boys, how we played me and all the hummies.
Speaker 1: So I didn't known give a five ye.
Speaker 4: That's that's another thing right here. That's another thing.
Speaker 1: You know. I know we play it like that. You know, I know you know it. But bro, so that was just too much. That specific thing was too much. Bro, I couldn't fuck I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Are you fucking retarded? Like? That's why I keep asking you this because I don't understand if okay, you're breathing right now. I'magin if someone took that ship away from me for five seconds and you're trying to breathe it because he had this big neck. You know what I'm saying though, And then to you you don't understand to me, But that's the next Like you guys, we're listening to you. I'm not trying to take to your personal neither, because I guess I'll be taking a lot of your personal daily and I don't know how to play and ship. But what I'm saying is I do know how to play. I just think that specific thing fucking those too much.
Speaker 4: Okay, what are you saying? I want choke you again? I promise my bad bad for choking you.
Speaker 3: Say I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I don't have to say I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: You think you're a bitch of you saying that you're such a weird it's a weird dude, just because it's because I'm not sorry. I knew it. I knew that, so don't apologize. You know what, he's crazy. My bad. I'm bout for getting sucked up on tour and missing blind Okay, I know that part I'm sorry for because that was that was one of them.
Speaker 4: Okay, one of.
Speaker 1: Them pays, only the one doesn't me choking him? That was fun. Joking jokes bros up my mental and like everything.
Speaker 3: To cocaine doesn't. But choking with the blanket that.
Speaker 1: On cocaine doesn't bother nobody, right, That what was risking. He risks his life every weekend, and I joke on my little seconds because it's on my own terms. And I'm stopping to put your foot. I've slowed down immensely.
Speaker 2: Okay, somebody, it was just a little let's let's let's.
Speaker 1: Move on from this, because we already talked about this too long, and I just feel like, look, I just feel like, I just like, if you don't, if you don't want to say sorry about that, it's cool. Just don't do it again. No no, no, not even that. I hope you don't ever do it again. But now I'm gonna have this ship in my head. That's something so serious though to me, that was very serious.
Speaker 4: To me, I feel like I've said worst things that you didn't expect. I'm sorry, no, no, no, no, but but but but I do.
Speaker 1: That's on the point, blanket.
Speaker 2: Genuine when that happened, Jenue, when happened, I thought it was a joke.
Speaker 1: No, I was pissed. Everything's a joke bad to me. Yeah, all the serious stuff that hurts people to you, you're like, I'm famous, dead, mister Bainance. I don't care, you know, but I'm letting you know that she just bothered me a lot, and I hurt my feelings. Did it bug you more than everybody was laughing at you in the car ten million times more? But that's why I like you, Andrea right there?
Speaker 4: But I can't stop on that from laughing on Andrea or because bro, you.
Speaker 1: Have understand they don't care about me. They never have. It was pretty funnyund with like no no, no, no, no, no, no, trust you don't none of these none of these people just shows that none of these people in the car care about me. And that's what I took personal. But you know this is this is a business and like I'll just I'll take it to the chin and I'll move on. But now that I know, no one really fucks with me because I was dying and y'all laughed. Wait, you're like, I'm being genuine as I thought I was gonna die.
Speaker 3: Bro, are you guys?
Speaker 1: I do know? Are you guys listening to this point? I don't care? But it just they don't give a fun but they think this tweaker emotional bitch help me so many times, so many times? What are you talking about? Day? What are you talking about? Somebody talking like day?
Speaker 4: And then see and this is where is where I want you to die?
Speaker 1: Second?
Speaker 4: Ready, okay?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: That that was meaning me? Right me choking in for sure?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 4: That that was that?
Speaker 1: You know what? I am sorry because I don't can we get behind that favor? Time. No, right, right, right, I'm not bad for choking you, right, because that's too far. Listen, listen, that's too far. Did you not hear what he said right after? But I'm sorry for you being a punk ass bitch. No, no, no, that's too much, right me joking? Do you think it's too much what I did?
Speaker 5: I don't think it's too much, but it made him feel type of way right, because that was bad, like boy horse.
Speaker 2: Playing like a boys dud. You're a man dude, right, that's bad. And then it's called them a junkie joking listen, and then about no.
Speaker 1: He's dissected. See how I didn't get mad when you know? How am I man? Continue? I don't know. That's the brother just pissed me off. And you're like, oh, this was a man. He's just taking a personal bro. I'm just talking regular to so so you can up.
Speaker 4: And then and then it's called them a junkie.
Speaker 1: He talked under that, yeah, with the bottle I paid for you'll never see a hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Bitch got personal like that, Bro, that's personal, and what he said was personal.
Speaker 4: Fuck for me. You don't don't say he called me a drunkie.
Speaker 1: He said, oh drunk, and you fucking drunk ass bitch, And that's exactly what he said. Bro, you think I'm hearing ship.
Speaker 4: You think I'm hearing it.
Speaker 1: Bro, you can't call me a drunk ass bitch and then a fucking drunk and then proceeds to try to physically make my fucking arm. You know that. But of course Dun left it out because these guys are both Jews and they're part of the same thing, and they both No one cares about you. No one cares about you, bitch. I care about me. You fu, you punk bitch. Don't do that.
Speaker 3: You ain't your grown bitch, bitch what bitch?
Speaker 1: Yeah you are? You drunk bitch. That's your turn.
Speaker 4: You're gonna go to hell.
Speaker 1: You sagging. But to be honest, I mean, I mean, I don't even want to dwell on this too much. This is like, now I'm over it. You know this isn't that serious? Can we hope he knows not to play with me like that? But if he doesnt want to continue playing with me like that, we'll just see how life goes. You know.
Speaker 4: It's not like I can do a lot of.
Speaker 1: Song, No, No, I just won't play with you no more. But no, no, no, it's not that though, being a weird bit, weird bit, you know, because he's like he's like, okay, then we just don't be friends anymore. Yeah. You know what I'm saying, broke, Yeah, like no more. That's fucking crazy, bro. Like like like bro, I just said stop, bro, don't choke me again. And now it's like, all right, Bro, I just won't play with you. Yeah you don't think I like playing with you. I'm playing with you my best friend. I just saying if I take something, just be confused because like I pocus bo. Yeah, it makes him laugh.
Speaker 4: I choked him for five seconds. It's the end of the world.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, do you know chalk can kill somebody. I don't think people are fucking dying by getting fucking the ass head last they got the hill.
Speaker 4: But I know you don't have the hip. You're clean guy.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Well, well his finger keep both the dark first police. But I am.
Speaker 2: But but I do apologize for for making you feel back.
Speaker 1: Say thank you, thank you, thank you. I just like, thank you for someone apologies crazy bringing the craziest I have to say thank you bringing the gates. This is the gays.
Speaker 5: Podcast I've ever been on money, fucking life, so faggot making.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna change that talking about fast fraggots. Go ahead. I heard you got put on last this this weekend. And no, this was a while back. This was like earlier, like two weeks ago. Okay, and the clip it's actually what of them those five homegirls that made this video about me?
Speaker 2: What's up you guys? I want to tell you about Pro Club or No Club. Baby, this is a squad.
Speaker 1: You've been seeing me and Jakarta work with them a lot, and they just put on some photos of me and Jakarta and the little videos we've seen them.
Speaker 4: Please go FOCU with Pro Club.
Speaker 2: It is one of It is d d D number one street brand, really for the streets, really for the people. Very good prices. If you will spend over one hundred dollars then use my code in the description. You will get free shipping and maybe some other stuff is involved in there. So go to Pro Club, go to their website, go to their Instagram. They're also going to be part of our live show at the Novel We're gonna be doing some merch with them, So please go focus them.
Speaker 1: Please show up to the Life Show. What's your pro club merch? Pants, socks, hat? It's all those great things.
Speaker 2: Go to pro club president of my description find out how to win and get some free shipping right now, go to the link in my description. Shot out pro club or no club. You know the fucking buys baby. So before we play this, me and Tocardo talking about fat bitches sarcastically and fat bitches took it to the heart. There's another fat bitch I want to talk about after this one.
Speaker 1: But but let's play this one verse. You're a fat bitch. You shouldn't be working out some what else should they not be doing? The name five? Five bitches should not be doing it.
Speaker 2: To uh.
Speaker 1: Tops three putting jeans up above their.
Speaker 2: I know a few bitches, and I'll bring convers that should just be looking a lot of coffe.
Speaker 4: A positive, positive, positive, passive positive.
Speaker 2: Look at this Look at this bitch right here.
Speaker 1: I don't know if she's a jew in Armenian.
Speaker 4: I don't know what race she is. Can you put up punchback and there, yes the time put a.
Speaker 3: Punch back hair, dude, be nice? Is that a real hair.
Speaker 1: It's real hair. That's your real hair. I believe you guys are horrible.
Speaker 4: All right, I'll go back to her person.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, there's a similarity, right birthday? Birthday? Can I get off this podcast?
Speaker 2: Fat guy a positive again? A fat bitch that was wearing her headphones. A fat bitch's wearing her headphones in her own house. Autistic fat bitch because you could have done the video without that. The heads aren't even connected because the audience is too good to be connected.
Speaker 1: Bertha, wait, wait, wait, wait wait wait, very birth playing.
Speaker 2: Look at her two big as spongeboll team boom in all that ship. That ship is crazy gang.
Speaker 1: How do you have a gap between the two gaps? One? Two to the loads playing island are one two three four? Okay, go ahead? Birthday? Oh my god? Oh A fat bitch will take care of her now before she takes care of her health first.
Speaker 2: I have a Disney lamb pass and when my day's open up, I am gonnna wear the shortest the short.
Speaker 4: Please don't do that ship.
Speaker 1: You can't be doing that ship.
Speaker 4: Disney has children around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not sure what your child?
Speaker 1: What you're child? You mom? What is that I don't even know son. You know that's fucked up. And then and then the characters Perth dgan to my.
Speaker 5: Belly button and the bucks and my fucking converses, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna take my big ass to Disneyland. This guys getting there.
Speaker 2: Proposit again. I fuck bad bitches. And you know what, that's that's the problem, bitch. You don't have no companies. That's why you gotta do a video like this. I don't give a fuck out photos, video, shirts, stories, Paul skits of me with my shirt off. I grew up playing water polo groups. I have confidence. That's why I could talk my ship person playing. Look at her nose, Look at her nose, Look at ahead. They'll stop you're doing look Perth play you know what?
Speaker 1: That nose remind me of? What's that movie Adam Sandler? When when? When? When when he finds out? No? No, no, no, no, search up, Search up, Search up, Adam Sandler, Big nose movie. What's that He goes some white? Somebody goes on white. He's a plastic surgeon. Yeah, go presenter, presenter, Uh huh, fuck got it? No, just go with it. Go back to let let her finish. I'm like, is there enough dasity fountain that only men have access to? All?
Speaker 2: Right, press play pers again Audacity Audacity Audacity Fountain. And that is the reason why I called my boy Josh from Flapper's Comedy Club, which I've sawd plenty of times. We will be consling Shan September ten. I will be taking over that day. If you want to open up for me, I have a cold op been right before doors open. You can perform from my stats.
Speaker 3: So you just canceled her show.
Speaker 2: I mean for what a joke like audacity Fountain. That's if you die. She thought that was give her five minutes.
Speaker 1: I want to.
Speaker 2: I want she needs to give her live five more minutes. Just degrading every single time. Papa, No, no, no, no, that's what personally, Yeah.
Speaker 1: You need access to gym. Look and then go to her page. So do I go to her page?
Speaker 5: I'm I just joined by the way, oh.
Speaker 1: Her, that's what she does, hurting and shipting on me. Yeah, okay, you could have said that I see it. I see it, and you take another man.
Speaker 2: Oh and the fact that she got mad about me calling fat bitches fat bitches like I thought you were non binary or something.
Speaker 1: No binary. Some of our homegirls are fluid or some of the hungers are fat ass. Yeah, nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 4: We love them.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, oh and then and then my boy job. You know what I'm gonna cut, Josh, don't do that. Go by tickets to her show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go buy tickets to show.
Speaker 2: How about you? You know what gets me more mad about a fat comic bitch? Like bitch you should?
Speaker 1: You know you be there?
Speaker 3: You know we're joking about like we're comics.
Speaker 1: You think that's weird?
Speaker 2: Bro, effects's supposed to be a comed hold on seems like the window from the Catholic turch right there.
Speaker 1: But I know she has to make that Joffre, So it'll tell that ship about the fabric. Hold on, hold on her flappers clip what? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Control art for the staff.
Speaker 1: No, you're not counting the people that that's up.
Speaker 4: That's about she's obviously.
Speaker 1: People recording at her show.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you don't have no stab, bitch, because you can't pay them.
Speaker 1: You know. Fuck, this is fucked up. They have to move the seats back for her to be able to walk the sessions. Right now, when you're so down, they're to be tired. Now when you're so down, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 4: I've walked through that bitch.
Speaker 1: I made you watching that bitch. Oh. Armenian shows. Yeah, that's by the way.
Speaker 2: By the way, I a lot of.
Speaker 4: Almost man dumb Armenian homies.
Speaker 1: I love eating. I'm gonna tell you right now. Armenians hate fat bitches. Yeah, that's what I say, fat picture. I have our Meenian homies, my mom, I have Armenian hobbies. I've seen these foods. They win.
Speaker 2: No fat bitch, keep a player. I always would to keep pretty bag, the baddest bitch, the baddest boy.
Speaker 1: They'd be like they'd be like I remember talking about Mendi hummies I met at the I see you know the hommy tow boy. Yeah, he has a he's a you know, a barber shopping. Yeah, these are they always come in the unit. It's like seven of them. Yeah, some of them. There's a benz outside right and beam and beamers and ship right. And I asked him, I was like, hey, fool, you fools, like when you was get married, you was gonna marryed like the art fools like for sure, Mayor and Armenian girl so I already know the armedian girl mayor like they all grew up together. And guess what, none of these business fat. I'm just not even trying to rude. They have the best food. But but somebody knew, and nobody knew who's gonna marry her? Hell, someone from Gleno, I believe. So I just don't know why she was talking at started through the circuit. But but you know what sucks. You know what sucks when you talk ship. Obviously we talked you like we're joking girl, like.
Speaker 3: Like if you're if you're she's a comedian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's the point I could understand a fat beast that's like woke and like she's not that, she's not that. Yeah, like like you be in these rooms, you be chilling, we all be chilling, like we all we all get jokes like I'm a I have a whole joke about how be fat.
Speaker 1: Why I can't date a fat beast because I'm big, because you're fat? But you under stop up. I've been time my whole life. Isn't that it Like there's no fast shaming, no dog that's a problem. No no, no, no, keep it real.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna keep you trolls and I know you're gonna listen because I know you.
Speaker 5: I know you from the circuit and I've known you for a long time. But he was never talking about you. You placed yourself in this and you made it about you.
Speaker 4: And promoting your shuld that still has a soul down because I want to.
Speaker 12: Look and then that has been canceled, I said, doing Her Life podcast two, So you're doing your number twenty will be a floppers and because you can't make it to the.
Speaker 4: Keep doing your things, fat bitch.
Speaker 2: And you know what for I'm the biggest advocate for women common especially because I grab a woman, a lot of women. I'm wanting to see them window bullshit, be like big big women. No no, and you fat bra Silvia, that's my dog right there, she's she's biggest ship.
Speaker 1: You better man, what type of what?
Speaker 2: I was killing a my grip And we was all sitting down on the couch and one of the hommies when I got up, and so it was like he's like somebody want to sit there.
Speaker 1: Sibby was like, Hey, I'm gonna break that ship. Shot on the floor reject.
Speaker 2: So whytch that's my dog for yeah, man, shout out Haley shot and shout out my flat hun girls.
Speaker 1: I don't give a buck.
Speaker 2: Confident ass girls, I got a skinny ass, good looking man. Pay the building ship.
Speaker 1: Are your confidence up, bitch? That just it's a problem, like it's a youth thing. It's a youth thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you you place your s like like I got found houmpies. I'd be like, in no way, You're not getting no pushy food.
Speaker 1: Maybe just maybe iron your shirt a little better, yeah, I don't know, Maybe clean your shoes a little Yeah, maybe maybe you know what, maybe going to holes in them. Yeah, whatever it is.
Speaker 5: But at the end of the day, like especially, I'll say this just to back you up, like you are about girls like you are all about the girls.
Speaker 3: You always put girls because you know what it weirds me.
Speaker 2: I don't want to hear stories about like how girl comics being the scene and they be like you you've heard that, you know, And I like foods be weird with you. Fools like na like you more going to bring your man heavy you feel comfortable. I have a tor mantage y'all with me on the road.
Speaker 4: That's a girl, Andrea.
Speaker 2: I make sure she gets your own room and technically, Jacarda's boost to take that that because of talent.
Speaker 1: Because then literally, because I am talent. This is part of my tour. I'm Andrea is the only girl that travels with us, so we specifically she gets priority and have a girl. Yeah, so like I hate, I just that's weird as you can't give anyways.
Speaker 2: You know, Hey, hope you sell out your show on the September twenty ten, depending how I'm feeling the day before, if I.
Speaker 1: Want to sell that out or not. You're an asshole? Is that? I was mean? No? That wasn't that fucked up?
Speaker 4: She was rude? Well, ain't in a fat bitch drugget skinny pop. Look baby understand, baby, you see it? Daddy unders you put up the doctor please, Oh my.
Speaker 1: God, they're talking. Let the conversation.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to see it.
Speaker 1: Bro. You'll pull it up. You'll pull it up sixty five pounds down from I'll be looking at the photos. I was looking those photos.
Speaker 4: Those photos give you the most inspiration.
Speaker 3: And actually I like that you clip up.
Speaker 1: Yeah No, the photo you sent me when I was on brown Bag was the most disgusting ship I've ever seen. Somebody pus and you were like thinking about this to right now or like just.
Speaker 2: Like that, like even like the black marks on my face, like like my my body the way I wake up, I don't have pain as much as I do on my back.
Speaker 1: Also twenty I was a twenty five year old with sad.
Speaker 2: At a backplane. That is a problem, that's unheard food. I was, that's bad. And now that I sleep better, my shoes, my clothes feel better, it feels really good.
Speaker 1: Get in my head. I don't want to lose too much wee because I felt like I was fucking weird.
Speaker 9: I don't want you to be like Anaaxin. Yeah, no, no, I'm cooling like twenty yeah, that's you know what I was. I was saying two fifty but two twenty, so it was pretty cute. And just keep it there right like like play with that gap like that.
Speaker 1: That's where you're gonna go. That's where I kind of want to be. I mean everyone, I'm willing to do the thing where to where I just get a skinny that I can get it.
Speaker 2: They're probably gets away and then lose it again. It makes it gives you like a whole new like perspective on life. But you've also just adopted fitness, which is good.
Speaker 1: You know what you know, you know what everyday life. You know what you can do. Swear to God, you know what you can do that I know you could have never done before. Bro, you can fucking skydive at two fifty. At fifty, I want to sky dive. I've been wanting to sky do, but you cannot less you're too fifty. The minute I turned two, like forty eight, because you know.
Speaker 4: Like you don't want to, you know, I think you should go to forty.
Speaker 1: You don't want to be too close, Bro, don't be too you want me on the line off the fuck that was like you coming on like that.
Speaker 3: We want you at two three seven and you go that.
Speaker 1: I think thirty bucks. If I'm gonna die, it is gonna happen for real.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But I have been wanting the sky die, but you have to wait till you're two fifty.
Speaker 2: It's funny because I didn't wanted to, which I don't remember, which I don't remember being too I don't remember being too fifty.
Speaker 1: I don't remember being too fifty neither. Maybe what are you at now I'm at three hundred. I'm not two ninety nine. I ninety nine.
Speaker 4: My highest wave thull was three fifty four.
Speaker 1: Mine was three three five five, three fifty four.
Speaker 3: Mine was three sixty five, and I'm two fifty right now?
Speaker 1: Exactly how one was that.
Speaker 4: In the middle of last year?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, man like two years ago, around around when around?
Speaker 1: When can pass away? Are you not timish? No? Right there?
Speaker 2: No, because right there I lost a lot of I remember I was losing weight. Yeah, right there is when I went from like three fifty or like three twenty. Then I gained it back three fifty. But you know what I think twenty twenty four when when I was in Portland. I have a clip of me in Portland, and now when I suppose the clips, you can see my neck, you can see the mic, but you couldn't see the mic.
Speaker 1: In that clip.
Speaker 2: Dude, you feel that the mic was like this way? Like do you feel like the MIC was on my.
Speaker 1: Cheek because that's where my shirt will go, cause where my cheek was. Yeah, So now you can now you can make well, now you can give me more clothes. But other than that, you can you can make I'm dead as though I'll be coming with you soon.
Speaker 2: You can make I just cleaned my closets and my best friend who and they came and clean closet Bob.
Speaker 1: Yeah, best friend, best friend, my ass bitch, Right, what the fuck? That's weird as fuck? Bro, See honestly, because I rely on you for these ships. Bro, you make money up, bitch, go bipe some clothes. I'm broadcast food. That's what this would tell me. Woman, you know that's what you told him. It's confusing about the things we're moving on. Yeah, the press like a bit pressed, like a bitch. Okay, I we have a lot of things to talk to you with you about, by the way, we haven't forgotten. Yeah, you're weird. I'm getty and yeah I know, and it's weird. Any of you know that she's weird?
Speaker 4: FU hits Okay, fuck you?
Speaker 1: I have you guys heard? Have you guys heard? This is very recent the actress from fucking Bring It On Jayden or no, Hayden, Hayden, Hayden Pantry or you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, were you telling me that she was like woke about like all this ship going on?
Speaker 1: So they said she I forgot Andrea told me she passed Lasturday last year. Last year. I was talking about the industry and how because she was a child actress, her first movie when she was like ten girls, right, she definitely she was starting child. She was saying how like Hollywood exacts would have her like lay down in bed with them when she was a child, like ten years old, years old. She talked about all this like she she was nickeolodeon did. She was speaking out about like all those foods and then all of a sudden she dies. Pops, that doesn't happen, bro, you don't like, well, I mean it does happen. But she was relatively healthy. Bro, it was when she was young. But were you guys, is she a drug user or I don't think she was right. I think Andre was saying that.
Speaker 2: Andrea, A lot of people are saying that she the minute she started speaking out.
Speaker 1: Then she was a target.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's what normally, that's what happens. Now it's that Illuminati ship that we're talking about. Oh yeah, she said she had something, she was to something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she comes to a lot of reality. So maybe when she was starting sobering up, why why did she have to do that? In the sense you know what I'm saying. What was she running from? Miss? I mean, I mean, I mean honest, necessarily not odd. Drug use is influenced food.
Speaker 2: That could just be you in your life as a young as a young kid, like when I did and and told that I'm strong mentally, but I remember I did I did a pain pains, I did orcles, But what was the other one that I took a lot of here before. I did pain relief pain no muscle relaxes, muscle relaxers, which I don't know, very easy to get addicted to feel good.
Speaker 1: I did it one time, check and forty with it, threw all that shut up. Never did it again when I got shot. But it's because I got shot. The pain was getting a little thick.
Speaker 4: That hag on live.
Speaker 2: But then the minute she said she could have refilled my thing up, I was like, cool, and I never refilled it again. Yeah, And it so like and I was shouting with the doctor being like I don't want you to get addicted, but.
Speaker 1: Which I don't think I was. But but in your head you were like You're like, I don't see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then I stopped, So yeah, I do think it's a pain, I think.
Speaker 1: But there's I did that.
Speaker 2: Not because somebody was like do it with me, but it was just like I try it, like I just shreamed one time.
Speaker 1: Never did it. The power of the brain, guys, I think. I think I think you have a very strong mental the fact that you could be like, yeah, I don't want to do this anymore, You'll just stop like other people. To me, it's it's not to me, it's not like black and white, bro, It's it's I stopped drinking from one day to another. I know. That's the thing. I remember the last time, what was it a few weeks, it was like I think it was a few months ago. You were just like I'm not gonna drink this month and you didn't drink. Yeah, it was Are you.
Speaker 2: Even telling myself like I'm gonna drink once a week. I've been holding up to that for the last like two three months, like like like once a week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like once a week, and that's been good for it.
Speaker 2: But it's also because I'm on the paths like but yeah, I just think it's a mental thing. Some people are just stronger mentally than others. And it's like one of those things. But with her, I don't now that we know that she was had to struggle with it. I mean, it's it's so easy to jump to fucking.
Speaker 1: Any conclusion, like any inclusion or any like.
Speaker 4: Like what I should call when you're a speculation or respeculator.
Speaker 1: Yeah, likelion, who knows. Maybe she just she went too hard when and unfortunately it was her time.
Speaker 4: I would hate for it.
Speaker 1: And when it's your time, is your time and you can't stop it.
Speaker 5: I know I had three friends who weren't even big drug users, who went like.
Speaker 1: You just said, like a one time experience, went hard that night once. I guess what. All three of them overdose the way way often did them die together? Overdose all together?
Speaker 4: You were friends with all of them, three of them, what the fuck are.
Speaker 5: And one of them was the doctor. One of them, the whole had a whole fashion line. It was ridiculous like that. But but they just decided to go hard one day. They were like celebrating. One of them just bought a house.
Speaker 1: They weren't addicted though, right it was like the one that party.
Speaker 5: These are like professionals, like doctor, these are real professional.
Speaker 1: The doctors could overdose. I know, that's not what I'm saying is and he was saying, like, you don't think you do, like this is obviously looking third personal point of view. I was saying, if I was a doctor to be like, yeah, I know, I can't take they bought they probably, But then.
Speaker 2: We're just talking about upstairs was tending us, and he was tending me that that he had a hommie that was always careful, like hold I pick up from always test my ship. He will test his baggage every time, even if from his everyday plug from it. And one day he tested it and the test machine didn't read it enough overdose and dying.
Speaker 4: So because because that's and I was like, get the funk out.
Speaker 1: He's like wool like things, aren't I said, everything, I have a malfunction in life.
Speaker 5: Well, that's wild, you're saying, because the report was that they said that they had tests the coach strips all over it, and then they had narkin and everything there and.
Speaker 1: Everything was on this They had everything and nothing was touched.
Speaker 2: Oh what So then foods defend just because even even with the open baggie of the whiff, anything for everaging the video with the cop when the cops opening the thing and the wive just hit her, but it touched it.
Speaker 1: What what if?
Speaker 2: What if that food was seting fending on somebody else gave you the baggy with the same finger on the fingers.
Speaker 1: But did you see the cop he arrested the dude to a fen right, the cop takes the fence, uses it in the bathroom.
Speaker 4: He does it. The cop does it. Oh, DZ's on the floor.
Speaker 1: His partner runs in arcanisam and the dude had body camp footage of him paying the fucking duty, arrested, taking the fan, putting it in his pocket. Body camp catches every single yeah in the bathroom like this, and he's like season this ship. His partner runs in already has a nark can in his hand. Boom. They applied to him like yo, what the fuck is going on with you? And they all put it together like this, Who fucking took it? Partner?
Speaker 4: His partner probably knew knowledge.
Speaker 2: Of him taking fire because cops have a rule within like with the cops blue Yeah, protect the blue Yes, So.
Speaker 1: Like basically like if I know you're drug, I'm gonna try to help people. We're not gonna take it to the best Blue lives first type ship. You know, that's that's why, that's why I like low key. I'm not trying to get up the rookie for example. There's a lot of that in there where it's like where it's like they get into certain situations where it's them against civilians and then they like the cops already know it's like it's us, like we're not going to fold on you.
Speaker 5: I also seen like I mean, I can say it because I yeah, we're talking about that. I've seen police officers like c HP pull over a fireman, a fireman who is drunk driving and ruined his career just because they don't.
Speaker 4: Like all firemen and cops don't get along. Well why are you driving as a fireman?
Speaker 1: But no, no, but what he's saying, what he's saying, it was another cotherhood.
Speaker 2: But what he's saying, nobody's saying it was another copy would have let him go or at least tell him to pull over, and I didn't take care of you type ship.
Speaker 5: I'm in a situation with my cop friends where literally pulled over cause made we're gonne.
Speaker 1: You know you swear yeah, foo, that's like your homie food.
Speaker 2: That's like me going to your Like if one of your cousins had a restaurant, like, hey, to hook me up with some dunk means or hummus or whatever, you'll be like your card, They're just give it to me, right.
Speaker 4: I've seen, I've seen.
Speaker 1: I've seen the body camp footage though of like a food catching the sergeant drunk and instead of the just calls the they pulled that food over and they must have had a really good relations have you seen what I know one of the food that he was like he was he was sending honking in for him to go, like like is your light to go?
Speaker 2: The food got off shocked that food the head that food. They didn't think that the camera and then the cop was like, hey man, I'm sorry, he's like brother, I would have damn there would look out like right, he has it on camera.
Speaker 1: There's he said and obviously put that here's here's a dashtown for sure.
Speaker 2: That's why that's why he's so scary. The police gangs, Yeah, that's why there the sheriff gangs. You mean, well for l P has a gangs to it's not just the sheriff about the three thousand boys whatever. The don't you don't I know this? So yeah that our next breave pop.
Speaker 1: You were you there when we were pump Springs and the food was trying to aagrogate us to something the boys. Yeah yeah yeah in the bar, Yes, yeah, in the bar and it was I walked in.
Speaker 4: It was all cops and.
Speaker 2: They were they were trying to agregate the hommies and the honey fack, he knows them.
Speaker 1: He's like, he's like food. He's like he's tried to bait. So when you shock him, you sor the police, it's over.
Speaker 4: He's like he like, just walk away.
Speaker 5: Fool I Again, I believe in a lot of police officers and deputies and all this, but some of them.
Speaker 1: Are bad people.
Speaker 2: They're bad and everything bad in everything, bad comics, bad people, fat.
Speaker 1: People, bad people. I'm thinking about the good people and the good people. Fat bitches, that bitch, fat bitches. Did you guys do you guys think like, like, do you guys ever think like when it comes to the comic again, like like when you're meeting new comics, is everyone relatively pretty cool? Yeah? Yeah, I mean I'm pretty sure people some people just in general can read body language or energy of other people. But it's just about respect. Like I seen it.
Speaker 4: I saw it this this weekend.
Speaker 2: Uh, we did zign these after parks with design these because it was so like like park people were stillhitting me up. So we had a zany right we had at nine pm show. Guess who had a seven pm show?
Speaker 1: Polar Bear. Oh really, polar Bear.
Speaker 2: Shout out my boy, polar Bear, My boy, my boy, polar Bear, one of one of what definitely one of my OG's too.
Speaker 1: We've definitely looked out, gave me some great advice. Good fucking guy. One of the most funniest people I know.
Speaker 2: That's why he's that's why he's on tour by himself like he's winning.
Speaker 4: He's winning for sure.
Speaker 1: That's how.
Speaker 2: When I got we got to the club, we said, hi there, right, I'm a different type of comic, I know, like I rolle with old team camera man.
Speaker 4: Like it's it's the younger us. It's like it's like the younger It's like we're like we think we're like rappers.
Speaker 1: It's just how we are.
Speaker 2: Fly ship, we want photos by everything, the whole thing. Yeah, yeah, okay, we don't do that as comedians. Yeah, it's just like we lack our change. We like looking fly like like comedians. We're known for just a T shirt with a funny saying on it, and jeans and and a beer and a beer. We want we want salmon d we want to fly? Why our chains? I want the right?
Speaker 1: Walk up, baby, I love you. I've seen it. Yeah, yeah, we the young fucking we're the new generation. It's kind of how back then NBA players to pull up in suits. Now then foods pull up and five thousand dollar.
Speaker 3: Spinners.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, yeah, it's it's a different look. Sorry.
Speaker 2: Remember we're pulling up too, We're pulling up to fucking uh and and this this is why I knew I like somebody off the bat.
Speaker 1: I didn't know these rules until I started headlining, where people were like, you have to.
Speaker 2: Like, we had Philippe up here and we're like when people walk in, He's like, yeah, they better get the fuck up. Like Philippe was on the old School Vibe. Right when we pulled the I don't know if you guys know that. I'm just more of a room reader.
Speaker 4: We pulled up to upstairs to Zaney's right, my.
Speaker 2: First have you done zany Chicago Vibe nothing. We gotta do it your love it for it's it's comic vibe, fool. It's it's like we did park everybody at Parkers. We had a great time. But there's nothing like performing on a comedy clip that you know has the history of the walls could talk full.
Speaker 1: So we get there.
Speaker 4: What's the comics name? We just met him?
Speaker 2: Anthony Anthony from New York. He's a New York coverge Chicago hilarious. The minute I walked in he was on Polar Beverse show. He got up from that seat that was riding to they see he got up.
Speaker 1: He's a big dude, got up right away and I was like to sit down like you sure and off the battle Like I like this respect.
Speaker 2: He was showing me respect, Like even though he's older, he's doing his whole thing to killing it, like he just is your chourney.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I thought that was the coolest shit ever.
Speaker 5: But that's that's just matters. Yeah, but see, we don't have that like you've seen it. We've been in a lot of rooms where I'm like, yeah, you know what Felipe said, foodstake.
Speaker 1: I feel like like I'm just not such a nice person, like man, bring everybody in what you do, and I love you for that.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm the villain be overwhelmed with y'all.
Speaker 5: Like I'm like, y'all be doing too much because you being.
Speaker 1: Making life, making life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so so I do get what you're saying, but it is just like, like I mean, it's one of those.
Speaker 1: Things to where everybody's like on their own ship.
Speaker 5: And and again I've always told you this, and now that you're part of this team, like you have definitely.
Speaker 3: Changed the format for like traveling.
Speaker 5: Being a younger comic because I never thought in my fourteen years or doing this and I would be hosting for a young fucking kid who's like news the game. But he's doing great things, you know what I mean, And he's getting respected by other communities that are that are well versed and traveled, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: They should have should have been in my comedy.
Speaker 2: Like like when like Fluffy posted on my tour, I was like, damn, like he would not posted that if he did anything I was a.
Speaker 4: Serious comment cracks or like or like wasn't funny enough.
Speaker 1: That was cool, But I don't be doing ship where older comans will be like they gotta heard that they do, like, but it's true. Like I'm beginning me this ship. They'd be like, hey, I put him in the hotel. I'd be like, ah, like you've had my lies.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm like, nah, I recognize every B and B. We all get to sleep in that bell. You have breakfeet like everybody.
Speaker 5: I mean, I always say like, my boss is a twenty six year old and he gets group les for me at five am, and it's.
Speaker 6: And every time there's a group and he tries to fuck on shut up. I said them by myself because my boss doesn't like them. And I'm sitting there. It's sat there, I just top off over. But it's because you're thinking about You're thinking about the next day. That's what's going on. I'm just living, you know.
Speaker 3: He was like, but do you evermbrights just sat there like what do I do this ment? And I was like this man that.
Speaker 4: He was thinking from personally.
Speaker 3: So impressed, And of course I wanted to suck.
Speaker 1: I don't wonder. I don't thing like they like. So you just be on the road just doing fly ship.
Speaker 3: Oh you don't need to hate on me.
Speaker 1: I don't know. You're in the room.
Speaker 5: I'm not in those rooms, bab you know they be hating And like again I always told you this. I had to audition into getting to Lave Factory Improvs. You showed up and sold out and that's where I was like that. And I'll be honest, we've talked about this where I was like, I was like, what the fuck? This is where comedy's at now. It's no longer about how funny you are. It's yes, of course be funny, but you also have contexts. You also have a concrete thing that you do, your sketches, your material, your fans. I watch your fans to become my fans now, which I love. You know you're answer not my fans. So the beauty was like, it's a different, different generation of stand up right now, but you're doing stand up. You're not just doing fucking crowd work. And that's why I love you because because I'm like, I'm.
Speaker 2: Like a storyteller, which I feel like a lot of the older coropics really like that day David. They they was telling me like a hop out, your good storyteller.
Speaker 5: But you know what I mean, even if you're even if there's some truth, I mean even if you're exaggerating or editing as you're going.
Speaker 1: But there's a joke. You're not just running diarrhea mouth you said, I mean everybody. Everybody is crowdworking. Oh yeah, which which crowd work isn't bad. I I'm a fan of crowd work. Maybe like I've never been in the crowd.
Speaker 2: Happened in the crowd work, but you're not yea yeah, but but I do like it. I like it more when it's riffing, like when me and have been doing of every show has been so much fun with the crowd.
Speaker 1: Your car does allow a party mouth against the party, but you are That's why we love you. Also on stage, yeah, oh yeah, for sure, But that's only because I'm a putty mouth here. But that's what you said. I know, I know that's I know, that's what the people want, and I'm telling you about it. It's Brian Albert has been so good Seattle dude. I could have said fucking the worst ship in the world and they would have laughed, but they were loving us so much. This is beautiful.
Speaker 3: I mean, trust me, I'm not trying to You're.
Speaker 1: The homeless guy though, to talk about that.
Speaker 5: There's no homeless guy. Stop saying that that's not you need to stop. Angel said that Angel has woman thighs.
Speaker 1: Angel talked about it when he was on the Lunch Ladies I don't care and he literally said it was all you Angel, Angel, trying to fund your girl.
Speaker 4: That's what he said.
Speaker 1: You made a lie about because because you because you're trying to homeless guy.
Speaker 4: That's literally what he said.
Speaker 1: I'm not it's over.
Speaker 3: Is this podcast over?
Speaker 4: Why don't get me out of I said it fer Yeah, that's what he said.
Speaker 5: He said, you're an asshole for wanting to believe it's like, no, let's put this, let's talk some ship down.
Speaker 3: According to what's that gate club that I went to?
Speaker 1: Minute a bag I went to?
Speaker 5: And then then as the cameraman said, oh, said, what's up with that bag that you took from us?
Speaker 3: You didn't take a bag from you.
Speaker 1: Mean because you didn't ask for it. All you wanted was like probably like a sack and like a beer or something. Okay about I want to I don't want to talk about this me to the feed. Uh you know right? Do you know? The Maan was the main guy's name.
Speaker 3: There's several of them.
Speaker 4: Okay, to you, fellow homosexuals.
Speaker 2: Me and Jakarta have been dwelling on this, whether we want to accept or not, because we went to your guys page and there was a lot of a lot of dick out and I was tending out to see so I am okay with the gay community. I support the gates. Am I okay with with the foods that actually get rock hard when they see another man and they're dick in the face. Because what if I'm one of these fools types and they just get aggressive due if I hit him in my homophobic or do I call you what the vibe?
Speaker 1: You have to call it? Gay dude, you have to call it. I tell you why you call gay representation. Once the once the gay dude assesses the situation, he'll tell you what to do. Then you can huge Jacobean Myers.
Speaker 3: That's not how this works.
Speaker 5: Fun that if a gay dude stresses you and is pressing on you, he knows that you're not you're not gay, I'll punch him in his mouth. Some of these facts need to get punched in their mouth because they be doing too much. Like some gay boys are messy. I thought Gigbles back the funk up. You think I would want.
Speaker 3: You when you you're missing your molars?
Speaker 1: Like, what the fuck? Like?
Speaker 5: Now, if a gay goo is after you, i'mnna like punch that fagot he deserves it.
Speaker 1: Still need to talk to the gay representation first and then I know.
Speaker 4: Okay, So to feed Man, Me and Jakarta are willing to come.
Speaker 3: We're coming, We're coming.
Speaker 1: Where's your next game, Jakarta, you don't want to go, We're coming, Okay, Okay, gonna offer. I'm only going to if I'm getting my dick. Suck, bro, you're getting You're getting your dick. Go ahead, can you guys? Because what do we love about gay food is that they got bad asshome girls. So all the foods from feed.
Speaker 2: Manes although all the owners owners, the promoter to that party, grab rack up your finding highnas, find a feed behind us and put him in our just in case I do get hard about the man.
Speaker 4: I want to just look at the ground, be like I really heard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I want to.
Speaker 5: First of all, this is the stupidest storyline. You're not doing to feed the man?
Speaker 1: What? Well? So I can't because only one that could get a bag this bag. It's just talking about a bag. No, no, no, I'm going to go to support.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna.
Speaker 1: I'm not Yeah, I'm not okay, uniteds do they do it? Where do they do that?
Speaker 5: Melrose House? They do it everywhere at uh like different spots. Yeah, different spots. It's a cool vibe.
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait what El said? Wait? Wait? So why is it? But if I want to.
Speaker 3: Go, no, you're not going. I just said you're not going. That's final.
Speaker 2: Oh and that's the problem with the gay community. I don't want to be straight, you know, you know unification.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't want stream to go over there and support and spend money on game on good gay money. You're not gonna make me the game good man.
Speaker 2: Like I'm not from up stream man that I'm not secure around gay man.
Speaker 1: I don't know that ship. Go ahead, go ahead, do your thing, do in front of me, do it.
Speaker 4: To me, do it to me.
Speaker 1: That's gay, brother, And I don't like getting on You don't have intercourse guy, got homie, how do you say rainbow in Spanish comedies? I need to talk to you in the back, homie. That's fine. You would sucking dick, homie.
Speaker 3: That'd be a great for like a name for a pilot, like a.
Speaker 1: Guy got home. Man, that's fine.
Speaker 4: What do you think a gay sholders the name is.
Speaker 13: Happy not kol Oh yeah, like us right, no, no homo?
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait, so we can't go to the gate port here going? No, you guys can do whatever you want. I don't.
Speaker 4: I do have a question.
Speaker 1: How do you feel, because you have a daughter, how do you feel about the trans women trying to play in women's sports. I don't think it's okay. I don't.
Speaker 5: If you are born biologically a male, you need to I don't. And again I'm off for the transistors. I'm off for the dolls.
Speaker 3: But some of them do way too much for me.
Speaker 5: Like you have understand I have four transsexual friends that they're well put together. They all have their own journey, you know what I'm saying. But like a lot of the stuff this is happening, like and I will say this and again just to pick it back on something else. We're like straight men need to stop attacking these transsexual girls that they go after her and then once a transsexual sensor, hey I'm trans, like leave me alone or just let them be aware of it. Now they want to tack them, and that bugs the ship out of me.
Speaker 1: I think. I think if someone tells you, that's a big problem with me, because I give you.
Speaker 5: Find out Latino man, a lot of black foods be fucking these training girls, these transsexual girls, knowing that they're transsexual, and then they want to beat them up.
Speaker 2: That's wrong, kind of kind of kind of like if they're mad at themselves exactly, Okay.
Speaker 1: So no, no, no, I think. I think I think if she says she's the first thing that comes up her mouth is transxual, you got to pop up, Hey, thank you, thank you for telling me.
Speaker 5: You can't.
Speaker 1: You can't be mad at yourself or mat at her, Like, no, you can't be mad bro's and they did be mad at her doctor for doing a good job.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you mean, come on, let's keep it real. Some of these trans girls, you know me shout out.
Speaker 1: To biological women.
Speaker 3: Biological women are beautiful.
Speaker 1: By some of these Johnson's daughter girl Son, I hate, I hate magic Johnson's big. He's that big boheman said.
Speaker 4: He looks better than biological woman.
Speaker 5: He no, but he's he's talking reference to like regalia, like that's he's talking about, Like what is that clothing, because I will say, j you're a big bitch and you're a big monster, but your fashion.
Speaker 1: You okay, but you don't like that ship, he'd be saying.
Speaker 5: First of all, you can't have man Larry face like you have a big fucking like uncle fourteen.
Speaker 1: No you can't. He's like seventeen, my na.
Speaker 5: If you want to be a soft girl, but you you're rich, you should be getting all that shit done.
Speaker 4: I feel what you're.
Speaker 2: Saying, because you could because you can't. Don't put up okay you can't. Oh oh, but you don't like that he ships on realm No, don't shit.
Speaker 1: On real women. Women are beautiful.
Speaker 5: You can't be shitting on a woman like that, you big boheman ho, No, with your white and cell you can't show these guys fashion though he'd be wearing. He wears some like Machia Prada, he wears some Carlaga Feld. It's it's fashion. But you you won't know these things. If you know these fashion houses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would like you've been putting me on the fashion ship.
Speaker 3: But but but Jakarta back.
Speaker 1: Look at Jakarta.
Speaker 5: That he had h he had LiPo sessions. So they did the tummy, talk like a woman's body. He's had everything done other than just transitioned.
Speaker 3: Shout out to him.
Speaker 1: Though he's a bitch. Though he's not nice.
Speaker 3: He thinks he's a white woman. That's what bugged me the most, Like.
Speaker 5: He thinks he's like like I have all these airs and he's here. We can handle so trust me. I have I'm smart, so we can get this.
Speaker 1: So clock it. But I'm gonna say.
Speaker 3: It's like he's just not nice. He's not a nice person.
Speaker 1: You have you, buddy, Yeah, we're going out. Look, take this one. You take back. You can't have you can't have him the hitty. I forgot the hiss ki his dad does. Oh my god, that was true. That's true.
Speaker 4: I forgot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, your dad got the.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're done.
Speaker 1: This is the rop I would have been your practice. That's crackhead. He doesn't have the I'm sorry tuggling with his and we apologize. I forgot. I forgot that alive that that don't got the hip hop out.
Speaker 4: I take money in himself like something. Yeah south Fork.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they said the cure to aid is money because the use they walking up, they walk into Mattic Johnson's room.
Speaker 4: How do you sleep? And he sleeps underneath a huge pot.
Speaker 1: I would love to see that. South Park is the best. But I was just watching it today, so good.
Speaker 3: That's why you've never.
Speaker 1: Seen it? No, no, no, have you been watched from from season one to what's no I should do that? You would be like, I get your guys, don't because it's like walk, Yeah, she walk and took order preeze.
Speaker 4: And that's the only Chinese character that happened there.
Speaker 5: No, there's a lady I think when you put me on this where she's like, we're portting live from some sort of hotel that she can't get excuse Asian and the white boys you can't come in.
Speaker 1: Oh that's the ship. I think that's a Britney Spears episode. Yeah for that.
Speaker 2: Have an episode where the ebody I can't go with the sail.
Speaker 1: In the head? No, no, for that episode. Yeah, Brittie brine herself in the head and half her head's missing and they play with her that whole episode. No oh no no, she dies right yeah?
Speaker 2: And then and then and then have an episode where fucking we're the little brother and father in love with his kindergarten teacher.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so crazy, and it's and.
Speaker 4: Then and then that have an episode about how the chef.
Speaker 1: Becomes Yeah, it's really it's really fun. It's probably one of the best shows that I've seen that I think called The Battle of the Mexicans. Yeah, you know, the Last of Them. So the kids are playing seven on seven of they're playing border agents. They're playing Texas border agents against Mexicans and practically one of the kids gets lost, and he adopts the ideology of him being the last of the Mexicans because all his other friends are across the border.
Speaker 5: Like the movie, the actual storyline, I don't know, like that, wow, the Last of the Mohicans, which is like old fucking film, but it don't.
Speaker 4: Film, so they definitely did that.
Speaker 1: And he inspires all the Mexicans, you know, he's inspires all the Mexicans from America to move back, and then naming the shows butters, but they call it.
Speaker 4: It's such a good show.
Speaker 1: On the one where he's.
Speaker 4: Because because he gets adopted by white family and the wife, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know what he wants. I already bought them wind becks, I already bought them sponges. What more does he wanting oil.
Speaker 2: Fool bunniest ship for that episode about Yelpers, the funniest ship.
Speaker 1: On the Paramount plus that worth it so worth it that one about Yelpers.
Speaker 2: Oh, when when electric cars started coming in things, they made a whole episode about.
Speaker 1: Like going to San Francisco and doing everything like your love, you have everything, you have to have a special They have one about only fans when when they find out one of the teachers and only fans the.
Speaker 4: Creator of this, Trey Parker and something.
Speaker 1: Some Jewish brothers right, their homies, their homies group in college together and guess what and guess what all they do is do shoot and they predicted ship in it. Yeah, and they have They had a red carpet event I think I think it was like Emmys or Grammys or some company central ship and they both took acid and went and they documented the whole thing. It was like so insane for them. And they were like that's because they're like because because they're like nerds, like look it up, look it up. Okay, can we tell that one of them, just one of them just got an nominated for an Emmy for a dumb ass song that they that they did in the show. Yeah, these guys, their children do the voices for the kids really for Ike, for for Ike, for exactly the little the little the little little kids, like the preschoolers. Oh, I know what they've done it for I too. And then his daughter or I think his daughter, you bitch.
Speaker 4: She d scenes and she's like can I say this?
Speaker 1: And he's like, yeah, she does.
Speaker 3: So there is and they're like, cool mind, what a cool brain?
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're funny. Dog there.
Speaker 1: I wish, I wish, I wish, Like, who's woods aren't even in these these these guys's realms.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: They're their on entity.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're they're on people fool right.
Speaker 2: There, like look right there, and they're probably winning party the most show and they're wearing a T shirt from Target and jeans.
Speaker 1: But how rich? Can we look up their network real quick? Just putting network? I cannot imagine. Dog, Just come on, dog, come on, dog, funk out of my face. And you need to get on some ship like that.
Speaker 3: Why don't we need to come cartoons?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've tried, friend, Yeah, that'll be viral and then we can fight. I can fight. What's her name? The character, the big villain.
Speaker 3: That needs you put the comic.
Speaker 4: Marry Man. Everybody, don't go back and show tickets.
Speaker 1: Were there. We love you do the Jakarta and so we have to bring him back. Yeah man, you know the hummy. We're gonna have all this stuff right there at the bottom. Remember August twenty ninth, we do have our live show, so also please hit us up.