Speaker 1: Brooklyn Boys.
Speaker 2: Get it like reactions.
Speaker 3: This podcast all depends on you, baby.
Speaker 2: It's the Brooklyn Boys Podcast.
Speaker 4: Slice Time for the Brooklyn Boys Podcast number two eighty four.
Speaker 2: I don't like the way you stepped on free dessert in the jingle free this. You came right over it. That's so to speak.
Speaker 4: It seems like your dogs know better than we do when it's Slice time because they choose to bark at that moment.
Speaker 2: No, right now, that's Mozzarella. She's barking because you stepped over my jingle. Let's wait there. It's like free dessert, Free dessert, don't that's that's what.
Speaker 4: You realize that this is. This is a phenomenon. Forget about talkbacks being phenomenon. This is a phenomenon. Every time we start our show, your dogs go berserk.
Speaker 2: I have to imagine it's the mail carrier or the Amazon. But we don't do this at the same time every day. By the way, we're experiencing a we had a snowstorm this morning right late last night, and this morning, well the sun is out here by me. Now the sun is out. I'm gonna live that far from you. The sun is out. But that sort of snow is melting, but I had to do something. I'm I'm coining the phrase. So I make a path from my neighbor's lawn to my front door, so across my driveway horizontally, that's my mail carrier path because they come across the lawn and then I walk across my driveway and up my porch.
Speaker 4: So I do a horizontal shovel through the snow. I don't shovel the whole driveway. Okay, but today I realized that the path that I shovel from my door to the street, right is shall forever.
Speaker 2: Be known as the Amazon delivery path.
Speaker 4: Right, because that is the only reason I shoveled that path. And I'll bring it up again on the Brooklyn boys, okay, but the Amazon path has been shoveled.
Speaker 2: Have a delivery coming today. I hope they appreciate it.
Speaker 4: So as you know, if you listen to the iHeartRadio app, you get to send us a talk back. If it's your first time listening to this and wondering where all this feedback is going to be coming from for the next half hour or so, yes, that is the privilege of listening to it through the iHeart Radio app.
Speaker 2: It's an advantage.
Speaker 4: Press the talkback button and let us know what's on your mind. Fire back at us.
Speaker 2: And if you listen on a different app, that's fine, But then go ahead listen again on the AHIAT radio.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because then you could get a little to leave feedback, all right, and we get twice as many downloads. That's how that works.
Speaker 2: By the way, I sent a message to the mucketymucks, the big mucketymucks at the company, and I said, hey, I think we may have set a new trend here. Yep, we have laid the groundwork, the foundation. You heard it here. First we first we invented a podcast about talkbacks. That's it.
Speaker 4: It's a talkback podcast. And then what was the response?
Speaker 2: Six days, no response from either of the two people, who I like very much, but neither of us. I think what it is is that they're overwhelmed by the genius of it all. They want to craft the perfect email response.
Speaker 4: They need to crack it, probably figuring out ways to get celebrities to do it and other people who do it because it's such a great idea. So they need to shovel a path to the top of the bottom of their inbox, yes and find out and find out what Brodi had to say. The Brooklyn Boys path to the bottom of the email list.
Speaker 2: All right, now here we go.
Speaker 5: This is Maryland from Omaha. I got to get all this stuff in. I love scrony from Connecticut. That's hilarious. And know you don't owe him a steak dinner. I hang up on her, But I love this life's time. And yes, someone will steal that idea and I will defend you one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: She knows.
Speaker 6: And my phone is an Android. It's Samsung.
Speaker 2: I break your point.
Speaker 6: Never cross over to the Apple side. But love you guys, slice for life.
Speaker 4: Love your love, your opinions, hate your phone. She lost me on the reverse, she lost me on the steak dinner. She won me back mostly on the Android.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 4: There are just amount of people out there that think I don't owe you the steak dinner because of the circumstances.
Speaker 2: Then do all right, you know what? But Sebastivniscalco says you do, So that's all they care about.
Speaker 6: Scarry and Brody This Maryland from Omaha again.
Speaker 7: Back a tough week last week, and I really appreciate their podcast because it makes me laugh and I needed to laugh.
Speaker 5: I had a really that'd a lot happening. And you guys are the best, like love you, slice for life. Keep doing the show because you guys are amazing.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Ah, that's so sweet. Appreciate very much much loved Omaha.
Speaker 6: This is Maryland from Omaha. Brody, you know I love you like we talk.
Speaker 8: He does not owe you a steak again, not like he called the dude at the restaurant and said, you know, I'm coming in and I want you to comp our dinner.
Speaker 9: He didn't know he bought you the steak dinner.
Speaker 6: He literally he wouldn't have paid for the dinner. He does not owe you the steak dinner. Come on, let it go, dude, let it go.
Speaker 4: He actually made the reservation Scary Jones from the Elvis dr in Morning.
Speaker 2: I love her, I love her, but yeah, but I never I never said the kampas. Okay, you might as well have won a shirt that said Scary Jones from Elvestrand in the Morning.
Speaker 6: That Chad from Omaha. No, you are not from Omaha.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna fucking fuck you up, like fuck you Chad from Omaha. I've had a bad week. I'm gonna fucking take you out. Chad from Omaha is not from Omaha. Oh seriously, he is not from Omaha.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 2: That was many sides of Matt Madeline from Omaha, the many sides. I want to I want to take what she's taking. He went from high said I'm back, I'm angry.
Speaker 4: Maybe I love it? Wow, untethered.
Speaker 9: Oh, Brooklyn boy's okay. Andrew is actually the one who should have credit for for.
Speaker 6: The Slice Time extras.
Speaker 5: But honestly, after that it should be Brody.
Speaker 6: Sorry, Scary, it's Brody.
Speaker 5: Brody gets the credit.
Speaker 2: Take your medicine again.
Speaker 10: He's right.
Speaker 4: No, the medicine's wearing off. And I got the jingle toe. Now the medicine's wearing off. Whatever you were medicated with, go back to it because it was better before. I love it. Keep calling if you can take my slide.
Speaker 11: Scary and Brody Kyle from Iowa right down the road from Brooklyn, Iowa. Bring home. In regards to Scary going to go work out, I cannot believe we're gonna get buff Scary before GTA six.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, GTA six is out, isn't it.
Speaker 4: I guess so well, I'm on my way. Well, Buff, Scary is not out yet. I'm making significant games. There's been delays.
Speaker 12: Hey Brooklyn boys, Michael from Queens Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 12: Anyway, what is this ship about? A birthday week and a birthday month? When the fuck did this all start? Everybody so wrapped up in their own damn bubble. Oh it's my birthday week. I need to celebrate. Fuck that, get over it. And it is an android phone that gives you a nice clear quality. Brody, I'm with you, gallus you right here. Yeah, by the way, it's.
Speaker 2: GT. Six.
Speaker 12: Sorry, Hey guys, Michael part two forgot to say. This is the talk back or the slice time for episode two eighty three, and uh, yes, Scary you could get the jingles, but like everyone is pointing out, you really don't care. You're gonna have someone else do it? Or are you just doing it so that Brody gets pissed off.
Speaker 2: All the time?
Speaker 12: Maybe that could anyway, a lot of these uh talkbacks are just giving you shit about it.
Speaker 4: I get it all right, Thanks, thank you, sir, appreciate you like you bring the jingles on.
Speaker 13: Hey, Brody and Scary Jamie from Queen's here, I'm gonna go on a small rant.
Speaker 14: So cue the music.
Speaker 2: It doesn't happen.
Speaker 13: I'm listening to you guys do slice time. I have my headphones on, and some asshole comes in. He's talking on the phone. He's loud as fuck and it's to the point where he's drowning out you guys, and you guys are a loud as fuck, so you can imagine how loud this guy is. So f you loud phone talker, Jim, asshole guy.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you, appreciate you. It's a long fuck you, but we'll take it.
Speaker 15: Brookman boys always brody and scary, scary?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 16: Twitter X whatever.
Speaker 15: You want to call it is outdated social media.
Speaker 13: You were raised on twitterie.
Speaker 17: By the way, Kim Brody has stay dinner.
Speaker 15: He got your tickets from Elvis.
Speaker 18: So he deserves his steak dinner.
Speaker 4: We have the slices have spoken no, no, some of them a lot more than tickets mistaken.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what it would be.
Speaker 4: Somebody who thinks that I owe you a steak dinner is a person who thinks that Twitter is still cool. Twitter is over people. You miss nothing said raised on it. I get it, I know, I understand. I know, like Nicki Minaj, we're beyond that Twitter. Lets let me address this, Okay, go ahead. Twitter is not is not maiden stream anymore. Twitter is starting to go the way of those social blogs that are gone and from existence.
Speaker 2: What was that like Tumblr? Tumblr?
Speaker 4: That Twitter is like the new Tumblr, and that pretty soon, Tom, it's gonna be because and listen, No, if I like Elon Musk, I love the guy, I really do.
Speaker 2: I think is a strong word. I don't do. I don't think.
Speaker 4: I don't think he did anyone a favor by changing the name to X. But beyond that, it's really just news feeds, now and porn and bullshit. It's the real people, the everyday common person is not tweeting or xing or what do you want, whatever you want to call it. They're on Instagram there, Dave moved to TikTok. You know, the younger people are on Snapchat as well, older people are on Facebook.
Speaker 2: They've all everyone has their lane. Twitter is just I'm telling you because.
Speaker 4: I'm saying this because I'm watching the feeds. There's nothing of any subject. Now, Yeah, you want to troll someone, you want to jump on a train of comments where somebody says something whatever, But it's not the mainstream pop culture thing.
Speaker 2: Your kids are not on it. Your kids aren't on it. I think the problem is scary with Twitter. I don't want to get into a Twitter debate here because it's lifetime. Yet it is that is that Twitter is not. It's not supposed to be pop culture necessarily. It's supposed to be informative and for news and trending topics and trending conversations. It's not what you're looking for. You're looking to put up pictures of your men and show yourself at a nice restaurant, that's Instagram. If you want to talk about the events of the day, that's still Twitter, which, by the.
Speaker 4: Way, speaking of porn on Twitter. Yeah, but there's all those bots. It's in It's Twitter has been infiltrated by bullshit.
Speaker 2: Okay, should I tell you some of the bot names that have been liking my tweets? If they wait till Brooklyn boys next, Let's wait till Brooklyn boys, because a whole thing we had a lot of. I give you a tease, Adelaine, laugh head, she's following me right, Yeah, Just all that does is back up my claim bots and AI it's a lot of bots since.
Speaker 19: Drop hello, this is your weekly reminder home to bring home.
Speaker 20: The fucking jingle left out.
Speaker 19: Continue to remind you every week it's fully completed.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 19: That's Jesus is jin Yelle from Connecticut.
Speaker 2: I've always it's got a sexy voice. She started like thank you. By the way, she doesn't use Twitter, she's on Instagram. She sounded like when you go to amusement parks and like, please step back from the wall, right, that's what she was doing, and put you a fucking seatbelt on. I like her.
Speaker 19: Yeah, this is for all my slaves. Let's keep the jingle rants coming, so we get these fucking jingle Nobody cares.
Speaker 2: Nobody cares.
Speaker 19: Blow up Brody, blow him up, get these jingles. I'm really not a good jingle maker, but let's go.
Speaker 2: You don't call up Brody. I'm the one who wrote them. Blow up scary. He's the one. Won't bring him home.
Speaker 4: You guys don't really care that much about them.
Speaker 18: This one's for Brody. This is Cindy from your pa. Again. I never intended to forget to tell you happy birthday, So happy belated birthday.
Speaker 2: Thank you or early birthday and.
Speaker 18: To make it up to you, I'm willing to drive all the way to New Jersey to get you at steak dinner that you really deserve.
Speaker 2: Thank you, have a great day, Thank you very much. See Slice is stepping up. Hey, guys, what's going on? It's meging the old cowboy cruoker here sounds drug. You know, I've been drinking on that and pretty fucked up. You know it's got two more coming up right after this.
Speaker 21: You know, I'm gonna have a big old party down there in my wrench and I.
Speaker 2: Like to bite you guys over. Come on over down to Texas and have a good time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, over on a good old time and a lot of barbecue, drink.
Speaker 14: Speed dude.
Speaker 2: We're gonna probably even have an orgy. Hope he's not driving on all that goals.
Speaker 21: We might even have some girls come over later on.
Speaker 22: I've heard around.
Speaker 23: I gotta throw up.
Speaker 2: Hello, Oh that was actually just a two there, all right? Uh yeah? I please don't drink and drive, especially if you're driving a truck there, partner, good buddy.
Speaker 24: Hello Ariel from upstate New York.
Speaker 25: I have a suggestion.
Speaker 24: What if you guys did.
Speaker 25: Your very own special episode of Phone tap taps because I really enjoy listening to Michael Oppenheimer phone Top one and it would be really cool for Brodie to be able to do phone taps.
Speaker 4: This is mister Michael Oppenheimer with Slice time. Yeah, I don't know if we're going to do that.
Speaker 2: She said phone tap something. What was the third word, phone tap taps? But then then all right, I mean, well, does she want us to play old ones that we did over the past how many years? Or she wants to new ones? I don't know because I don't have a phone system like that, and I don't have the uh the corporate protection of doing them by myself here, and I'd have to have people email us. And you know, I all right, it's more it's more complicated than you think.
Speaker 16: Yeah, Brooklyn boys, it's a boy shady jambster and it's always Brodie and scary.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 19: An idea for.
Speaker 16: Another based on Wan Bell does his Coopey contributions. Call it one Bell does spills the pizza oil. See what I did there, Scary, that's my idea, so you can't stay claim to it. And if Brodi does the jingle, well Brody gets all the credit. And this is not fog words Leghorn or Chad from omahaf with your record peace out come Scouts.
Speaker 2: Thank you sir. There you go, always a big supporter. That's right, Shady Jo.
Speaker 22: Andrew. I'm saying New York here. Now I understand why Brodie is scary always accuses you the only child syndrome. Yeah, gave share fucking ideas of a podcast. Jesus Christ.
Speaker 12: You guys are partners.
Speaker 22: They're both your ideas.
Speaker 2: Shaould be nice, You be nice back note.
Speaker 26: I think I can settle the debate on the steak dinner.
Speaker 2: Yes here.
Speaker 26: You just need to take Brodie out to somewheres that isn't boogie where everybody knows who you are, so that way you can actually pay for it and don't get it paid for You may.
Speaker 2: That that's what happened the first time some boogie as.
Speaker 26: Plays like holy shit, Scary Jones, the one and only, let me pay for your meal.
Speaker 2: No, go to a place where nobody knows who the fuck you are. Hello, Well, that's exactly the problem.
Speaker 4: Every time I show up somewhere and somebody recognizes me, Oh yeah no, but they give us the free meal.
Speaker 2: That's how we got into this predicament. Maybe make the reservation under Anthony from Brooklyn Who's that?
Speaker 4: And not Scary Jones from Elvis Strand in the Morning Show. Hey can I get a table? Why would I do that?
Speaker 2: You told the hostess when we walked up, Hey, I'm here from my reservation. I'm Scary Jones, and you hand her a jock card. You went all to take a pit.
Speaker 4: If I took you out on your birthday, would that count as the free steak dinner or that'd be a birthday present?
Speaker 2: And I still use stak dinner.
Speaker 4: See, I know you you you would be like, no, you told me the stake dinner.
Speaker 2: If you took me out for a steak dinner on my birthday, no hold on. If you took me on for my birthday for a steak dinner on my birthday, but for my actual birthday present, you got me like a shrimp cocktail tower, you know when those seafood towers. I would use that as my birthday present. And the state dinner is what you owe me. I would do them.
Speaker 27: Boys Brody and Scary as John Texas ninety seven one, the Eagle or the freak out here in DFW is doing a talkback segment.
Speaker 4: All right, wait a minute, a segment on the show on the radio is doing a whole podcast right now. They're doing this segment on their radio show. Oh yeah, well your show does that?
Speaker 2: Show does that? We'll play some talk backs here whenever Erek gets around to getting some good ones together. You guys, do what I've heard of? I mean, told me you're back.
Speaker 28: They're doing a unique thing on that station. It's basically an all day long podcast. Two or three little teams in there, but all day it's just talk shows. Kind of fun to listen to. Always brooken boys. Thanks guys, it's FMK. It's probably the FM Talk Radio Sea. That's not really a podcast. That's maybe they're radio.
Speaker 4: Maybe they're kind of like using like a podcast type style of delivery.
Speaker 2: Unless they're doing podcasts and then just putting them on the radio. There could be that too. Unless you have a channel somewhere, you should investigate that.
Speaker 1: Danny P from bayone, every time scary it's told to hit the fucking jingle, he argues and arg you hit the fucking jingle, bitch.
Speaker 4: Thank you. Gary knows you know you don't mess with beyone bone. You know what they say? If it's from Beyone, leave it alone. But that was for the That was for the advice for guys dating the women there. That's terrible, But why would you repeat it? Or women dating the guys. It works in both directions. Nothing wrong with Bayon if it's I don't think so either. So two of my favorite Italian restaurants in New Jersey or in Bayone.
Speaker 2: Fact, did I know who where? Uh? I'll give a shout out to him. That not a sponsor that don't get paid.
Speaker 29: It is uh.
Speaker 4: The Cafe Bello, Cafe Bello on a you see and DONI also on aving you see further up. Excellent Italian restaurants. Cafe Bello. Ask my boy Clayton at the bar?
Speaker 2: Do you do you if you go there for dinner and you you have leftovers? Do you bring DANOI home? Yeah? Bring the noise? Okay, all right, we'll be right back. All right, let's do some more talkbacks. I'm ready sitting down, Danny.
Speaker 22: The blind radio guy.
Speaker 30: I feel like you fucking assholes are rigging this thing. It feels like a lot of us on iPhone. I'm using my internal mic too. The quality sounds like shit, and it really does cut us off after thirty seconds. I know there are some assholes who leave talkbacks that are talking longer than thirty seconds, So.
Speaker 14: What the hell's going on with that?
Speaker 2: Not true?
Speaker 30: Can we explain? I'm just giving you guys shit. I know it's not you guys. It's probably something at the corporate company.
Speaker 2: I just them like this, Danny the Blind radio Guy.
Speaker 30: So I wanted to speak on Scari's experience at SNL company and then switching out the sets and the professionalism that goes into show business. I had such an incredible opportunity with my band to play at the Kennedy Center last year, which was just unreal, and it was so swift. We had an hour performance and we had to be on time, get our stuff unload immediately. Last one, you guys, I'm sorry, Danny the Blind radio Guy. And then I can't believe that the guy who was responsible for birthdays and telling the weather when I was growing up listening to the Big Show is getting a Golden Mic for his fucking birthday and it makes enough money to be able to pay a down payment on a car when he's laving someone.
Speaker 2: That blows my fucking mind. Yeah, I have a question for Blind, for Dandy the Blind DJ and Danny and I love you. I've asked you questions. You always good about answering them. But how exactly did you know they did a great job of changing the scenery? I was thinking the same thing. But just leave us a all right, I'm just curious exactly very good? And to answer your question, you can't believe it.
Speaker 4: Well, but I've been at the radio station for twenty nine years and I just celebrated my fiftieth birthday.
Speaker 2: And isn't fiftieth the gift of gold? So don't you get gold for fifty? Is that what it is?
Speaker 4: Diamond's platinum? What anniversary? Hello, Brody, I'm thinking platinum, silver anniversary is twenty five?
Speaker 2: Whatever it is? Yeah, so, yeah, I can't believe it. But what you're really saying is you can't believe that I've been there for that much time and I'm that old.
Speaker 4: That's pretty much what you're saying. Yes, that's what it sounds like. Yeah, I've not been given them. The microphone is a parent being made right now.
Speaker 2: Silver is the twenty fifth wedding anniversary, and fifty is gold?
Speaker 31: Is it?
Speaker 2: I believe? So look it up me seek really the next talk.
Speaker 22: Line radio guy.
Speaker 30: I gotta comment on the Taylor Swift thing because somebody was asking me how I feel about the super Bowl and if I care, and I was just like, all of it just feels way too fabricated and like a reality TV show. At the Grammys, she won her thirteenth Grammy, she announced her thirteenth album, Tortured Poets Are, is thirteen letters, and and then of course the team that her boyfriend's on is.
Speaker 14: Going to the super Bowl.
Speaker 30: I mean, come on, it just feels too scripted, it really does, you, guys.
Speaker 2: Okay, except the album's Tortured Poets department, which is a lot more than thirteen letters, So okay. And Rock Party won umber thirteen and you can't script a football an NFL football game, but I okay.
Speaker 32: Broken Sean Slice for Life Sean from Newton Here Brody, I was actually tempted to have you sign the costume when I bought it from you. I don't know if it was a little over or not, but I'm still happy I bought it from you.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Love you guys. Thank you. Oh that was great. It was nice reading you. Jessica from Chattanooga Tennessee. I will absolutely love it if Scary's ex girlfriend with the car leaves a talk back.
Speaker 4: My ex girlfriend with the car, Oh that you gave money for to buy? Oh wow, I just mentioned that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's correct. Yes, yeah, the down payment on the car. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I don't know, I don't know if she listens to this. Yeah, it's been a while, it's been years years.
Speaker 2: I don't think you gave her enough to forgive you. So you probably should have.
Speaker 33: Bought of the whole courses Orange from for Laaradale, Florida. Hell, no, Scary, why would I don't see the point. Jane, get some closure if you need it, and go your separate ways. Subject we're broken up with you know, shit happens.
Speaker 19: Man, Just got to move on.
Speaker 2: You don't need to have a closure in a monetary form.
Speaker 33: There's no reason for that shit. You know, if you want to get coffee together, pay for your own ship.
Speaker 2: But come on, like, yeah, but the sex was really bad? What you have the factor that end?
Speaker 4: That's because Brody was in the room. What are you talking about. I'm saying that's why you have on apology. No, I am just saying I'm a good guy.
Speaker 29: Good afternoon, gentlemen. This is Chad from Omaha, the only Chad in the entire city of Omaha. Okay, I am so happy that Scary ahead. Such a great time at Saturday Night Live and at the after party. I wonder if the password for the second after party at any time was ever.
Speaker 2: I tried to s my own deed. No, but that is the type of password that would be to get into a party like that. That's what they do. They passwords.
Speaker 4: One of these days he's going to say, this is uh, your boy the trucker from Omaha and screw it up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Hi Brooklyn, boys, this is Marilyn from Omaha. This time it is Hi. Brodie High Scary.
Speaker 2: She's scary.
Speaker 6: How how are you so cynical about Taylor? Brodie's right, She's just there to see her boyfriend. There there's no secret thing where the NFL's paying for her flights. Just a girl. They're seeing her boyfriend.
Speaker 2: I love Tata.
Speaker 6: You're cynical about this. I'm disappointed in you, Scary.
Speaker 2: Come on, yep, and he knows Taylor, I mean not well, but guys met her like six seven times.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do know Taylor. But that's Okay, I don't know where that let mean that. I don't know what she's not, but saying what Berti's saying is right. She's she's a lovely.
Speaker 2: Person in person. She sat at my desk. Yeah, she's a lovely person. She sat in the room with me and did a song parody for me. She did, I feel like we have a connection.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, we've falimated this superbo week and this survey. Bunod it, you're walcum on it. Dip your feet, say your chicken wings, don't freak it the beer.
Speaker 23: Oh you swift, he's getting ready for a hell of a supermore.
Speaker 2: Let's go Jeeves this.
Speaker 3: Fuck you age seven to seven, Fuck you heg miss, fuck you mix from Mome deeple fuck you that more, fuck you.
Speaker 23: From the restaurant for not taking Brody gupon fusck you that lady. It's the pharmacy with the kids that would have fell down, and fuck anybody.
Speaker 2: That's ever missed with my man Brody. Come on, Halves, let's fool let's do it.
Speaker 11: But you.
Speaker 3: Roden, don't forget the set up the rabbity and make sure you got good reception for the various scars.
Speaker 2: Don't need to call all your mood your friends over and make sure they get over there. Make shout up.
Speaker 21: To all the flashes one Momsjay from n J, A Raby, Steve from the prop over there, Nick from Washington, Chad from Omaha, and especially had a big shout out to Karen from Omaha.
Speaker 4: He wrote himself a script he founded out Darren from Omaha, which, by the way, Karen from Omaha from No what he said, Karen, No, he said Darren from Omaha.
Speaker 2: Darren, but that was dar called right after him and then he called back and shout it out. I think his boy, Darren from Omaha. I think this one is from him too. Oh it's not, it's not. I don't think.
Speaker 4: Well, wow, that was a music Owen, that was a production. He definitely had to write a script for that. Oh, they're putting a lot of creativity into these.
Speaker 1: Dandy p from Bayonne again, scary out your fucking mind. He's right, The NFL existed long before that Big started going to the games, and it'll still keep going on when she doesn't go to the games. Brody is scary slice for life.
Speaker 4: Well, I guess that was in response to me saying that, Well, the thing is what what Taylor did was she upped the game on the game.
Speaker 2: Like she she brought new faces. The most watched broadcast in American television hits.
Speaker 4: Exactly, and she had something to do with that. I mean, obviously technology is also allowed for it because there's streaming, it's on other countries, whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 2: But she definitely brought new people to the game. She did. You cannot deny that because they barely showed it the first half. Travis was not playing. Well, yeah, that's what I was, you know, I was rooting for the Niners. They did show her chugging a beer though, and slamming it down.
Speaker 4: That wasn't on TV. That was on social media they did that. That was they didn't make. That didn't make television. That was seen it on television replayed.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but when it was the Super Bowl was live, that was not. Are you sure they didn't broadcast that?
Speaker 2: Uh uh, I don't know. I've seen it on late night talk shows. It was yeah, from social media.
Speaker 14: All right, Hey, Brooklyn boys, this is Nick calling from Washington State. Scary Jones. You're a phenomenal man. And that's actually an example.
Speaker 34: Of it because I'm a firm believer in the good white gifts subject.
Speaker 22: I've been.
Speaker 34: Receiving and also giving a good white gifts previous and a few different you know, past relationships, and there's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 14: Don't hang out way for part two. This is Nick again. So Yes, Scared general, this is pretty awesome. You're a great guy.
Speaker 19: You are great.
Speaker 34: You have the example that we still have a good men in our universe. Thank you and David Brody listen z bo Deans and Islands. Scared Olmes paid the down payments for the eggs, and you know some of us have chicken farm in the Carlo pocket.
Speaker 14: It's all good, don't be.
Speaker 2: He didn't call you a good guy. I'm the good guy.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But let's you know, jay Z cheated on Beyonce.
Speaker 4: He had to buy her back, like Colbe bought his wife a huge ring after he admitted he cheated.
Speaker 2: He got court cheating, you know. So that's what I'm saying. Scary out of the scary maybe better than jay Z.
Speaker 4: I mean he he didn't cheat on that particular girlfriend, right, and they still bought her part part.
Speaker 2: Of a car Hey a bumper.
Speaker 35: Episode two eighty two. Yes, Berdie, you are correct.
Speaker 10: I like your English teacher the comparisons you made horns are and then a network of whatever is. I just want to comment though about the Jaguar. Interestingly, in Europe or especially in especially excuse me, in the UK jag U War, they say jag you are the Jaguar. Really strange.
Speaker 2: They also say aluminium instead of aluminum, so you know, yeah.
Speaker 35: I'm actually coming on two eighty two Slice time. Sorry, Brudy.
Speaker 6: With a team.
Speaker 36: This is a word.
Speaker 35: We're an American English, it's singular and in British English it's considered plural because they consider each person in the team, so they consider it plural. So it really depends on what country you are from.
Speaker 2: Well, where the person is you're talking to, you may be correct, But since I was referring to a American person and I'm an American person, I go with the American version.
Speaker 17: Hey, b boys, Christie from Saddlebrooks Gott, I agree with you. I OW did a great job on Saturday Night Live. My husband and I have been watching since the day one, and you can't compare any cast to They're not ready for primetime. Players, Chevy Chase, Gilda Radner Garrett Morris.
Speaker 15: They were fabulous and they never looked at a que card.
Speaker 17: Now, sometimes when you watch the shows the time, maybe it's painful. My favorite segment is weekend Update.
Speaker 14: But I also love do not destroy Love you guys.
Speaker 2: Koo can't tell you what anything she said?
Speaker 31: No, yeah, hello.
Speaker 15: Reggie here, I just had a sound an epiphany. I know what David Brodie's calling is. He should be the sole person to write the lines for the people from Impractical Jokers. He's fast at thinking on his feet, He's hilarious. He would get all of them out in one episode.
Speaker 2: Okay, hey, thank you.
Speaker 15: Here back with another disgusting update on the subway. It actually looked like there was diarrhea on the seat, Like how does that just permeate through the pants and everything?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 14: It was so disgusting, but after tasting it it was only super.
Speaker 2: We're glad.
Speaker 4: Hey, should I tell my Impractical Joker's story here now? Or have I tight you tell you told it on The Brooking Boys, I did. We were okay at a press for time. If you want to tell us what you want to do that? Okay, do the headline I mentioned on the brook do it now? Just do it quick, ad might as well real quick. So I know Joe from Delvis Durns show. He was a fan since early two thousands. I know Murray James Murray around that time. Also didn't know they knew each other. And then they went on television. Well, I saw them performed together as the Tenderloins, and I was like, oh my god, these two guys know each other.
Speaker 2: I knew both of them individually. Anyway, before the show ever aired, they had filmed some some pilot scenes and they showed them to me, and they asked me if I'd be interested in writing for the show. I had a light dinner with the whole the whole group, all four of them. I thought it went really well. I then met with the and spoke to the corporate types at the production company, and then the showrunner they hired did not choose me to write for the show, but the boys gave me a shot. And you know, that was ten twelve years ago, this very clo twenty eleven. I guess before the show ever aired, I had seen some of the show and it was I was like, I got to be part of this and I wasn't part of it, but I still love them. Wasn't their fault.
Speaker 15: Brody, I'm not going to give you condolences for your mother. Instead, I'm just going to say, I hope you got a lot of money off Facebook marketplace for many random furniture she left.
Speaker 2: Behind that I did so thank you.
Speaker 21: Wow.
Speaker 2: She would be following. She's following your your request, she said, no condolences. Well, yeah, I know.
Speaker 25: Yep.
Speaker 17: Hey, it's Maggie for Miami, referencing to eighty four.
Speaker 28: Damn scary.
Speaker 17: I'll go out with you and you can break up with me and make my car payments no problem.
Speaker 2: Can you pay my bill?
Speaker 14: Abor Glen Boys, This is Brandon from Atlanta.
Speaker 37: I actually used to work near the Brave Stadium and I work closely with the host staff at a restaurant there. And the general rule of thumb is that you over quote the time that it's gonna take to seat somebody. So if it's an hour, wait, you say an hour and fifteen hour and thirty.
Speaker 14: That way, when they're.
Speaker 37: Set earlier, they're happy correct that that hosts Max definitely in the wrong.
Speaker 14: Definitely you don't, well you don't.
Speaker 2: You don't get away with that.
Speaker 4: You get what you pay for, you get what you pay for. Yeah, I mean, look at the way you go into I mean you think he was trained properly.
Speaker 2: But here's the difference. This guy who just called thank you, but Brad from Atlanta, he worked at a fine restaurant where they know people are gonna wait.
Speaker 4: A chief is at a fine restaurant where he tells you an hour and a half they're gonna people are gonna leave. I tell you they lie to you. Well, first of all, at a fine restaurant, you probably would have a reservation. But if not, and it's a waiting only kind of place, they'll tell you an hour and then you see it. You're being seated in a half hour and they they've now won you over and you're happy, and it's under place.
Speaker 2: It's called wonder promise and overdula, right. But when you're at a mall with four of the restaurants next door, you lie and that's what they did.
Speaker 38: Hey, guys, how you're doing?
Speaker 2: It's me again?
Speaker 38: I know, I know I'm being a pain in mass but you know, scary it's going on vacationing again, so we won't see you guys for a couple of weeks, and it's really missed you when you take off.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 21: Plus, I have a feeling that when the engineers finally give you the ability, I will probably be the first one to get banned off the podcast.
Speaker 2: So you're scared when the time comes, and that time will.
Speaker 38: Come, believe you me and you decide to bend me from the podcast locause you're.
Speaker 2: Card of all my shenan again.
Speaker 36: And me calling in so many times, just want to know, letting me know? Willian make carsion many?
Speaker 2: You got it right, Ran from the podcast. He'll buy you. I'll buy your car and we'll break up. Oh he's back.
Speaker 24: Brody sent Scary likes to give money away. Maybe I can convince him to give me five hundred dollars and I can take you out for a steak dinner and buy you fresh diet.
Speaker 2: Coke five hundred dollars? How about one hundred?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 2: Why that was the tip.
Speaker 31: Brody and Scary Scary and Brody Tim Martin from Twitter and Tim from Young What's Twitter Home of the Pizza Land. I was wondering if you guys can give us an update on the autograph merch that I told you guys that you guys should do. So slices can Oh yeah, pul Brody, Scary should buy you. That's steak dinner. Like you, guys are done, so there's no more excuses.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Drive out to Matt Matt murch get a steak dinner. Oh wow, this one here is we got four We could go too in a row.
Speaker 4: What was the super Bowl was on the twelfth of the eleventh, the thirteenth, Today's no, today's the thirteenth, eleventh, eleven, eleventh.
Speaker 2: It was the thirteenth, that'd been Another theory, Hello.
Speaker 24: Ariel from Upstate New York. So Scary's theory last week was Taylor Swift was paid by the NFL to appear at the super Bowl last night. It is true. I wouldn't put a past her, not that she is really nice, but like Scary said, maybe she kind of feels like she's entitled. With that being said, her boyfriend ended up winning the super Bowl game last night, and I think if it weren't for Taylor Swift. He Ariel from Upstate New York again. So my theory is I think the whole thing was rigged. I think that Travis's team was going to win, and the reason why is because possibly what could have happened is the NFL made an agreement that if Taylor Swift would have appeared at the Super Bowl, then they were going to make sure that the chief boyfriend's team won the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Makes sense.
Speaker 25: I think it was.
Speaker 24: Day story, Brady. I'm curious, any girl that you've dated in the past, did you ever give her guilt money right before you broke up with her.
Speaker 2: You're assuming that I had the upper hand to ever break up with anybody. The answer there is clearly no Ariel.
Speaker 24: From upstate here. Friday, February sixteenth is my birthday. I'm going to be forty two. So I just wanted to say to anybody who has a birthday in February, happy birthday.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, in the key of Frosty, happy Birthday. Also, I want you to calculate the odds of a kicker punting a ball, a punter punting a ball forty five to fifty yards and then hitting the back of somebody's ankle on the opposing team, allowing the Chiefs to recover the football. If you're gonna tell me that was scripted that a punter punted the bill because they showed you that in that I saw this on TikTok. They said that he could have fell on top of the ball and recover it himself, but instead the second guy about the scond guy. It went off the first guy's ankle. The second guy needed to jump on it, but he didn't. He knew the play, he knew the script was, he knew the ball was going to hit the guy's ankle. No, he knew to scrap a minute said so, rather than jump on the ball, come on and self recover. Right, what's that player's name? I don't even know.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you why you don't know, because he's not a major player, which means he's not someone that can be he gonna is gonna can be bought? Yeah, well he could be affordable be bought, and it's not going to give up his career and fumble a ball. It's just so stupid. It's just stupid at this point, it's so stupid, stupid, stupid. It's stupid stupid.
Speaker 20: The one hundred and eight players on both rosters, Hey guys, this is Eric Dierico from Connecticut, and I just want to know, Hey, scary, why haven't you brought the jingles yet? I mean, I would think you would be more excited to get these jingles in because you've grown up with these jingles.
Speaker 14: Some of them might even be I don't know, three years old.
Speaker 2: That was clever.
Speaker 4: By the way, I love his last name, Deerica Eric Dierico. His name is Dierico, and his parents were like, what can we name him?
Speaker 2: How about Eric? We have a couple more?
Speaker 24: All right, Hi, I don't know if my other tokpic went through. You said that Taylor Swift loves her boyfriend and that's why she showed up is because of her boyfriend, and she didn't do it for the money or anything like that. And I think that you're right. But what I also think is is that she said to the NFL, Okay, I'll agree to show up at the super Bowl if you guarantee me that my boyfriend's gonna win. That's how much she loves her boys.
Speaker 4: She went to the she went to the super Bowl. Oh there, Brody, you sound like you're on the oldiest station echo.
Speaker 2: She went to the super Bowl because she loves her boyfriend. She doesn't need the NFL to guarantee her that her boy Oh god, I can't. My head's hurt. Okay, they're Brody. I can't. It's just it's just so ludicrous.
Speaker 24: One more on her Hi Ariel from Upstate New York. I was in a situation where I ended up losing one hundred dollars, and a couple of years later, I want to go wear these pants that I had, and sure enough that one hundred dollars I lost, I ended up finding it in my pant pocket.
Speaker 2: Well there you go. What if it was the pants company rigging the doll one hundred dollar bill to get you to buy their pants again. By the way, I'm shocked. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Back to Taylor for a second. It's and I said this on the radio. I went on a rant. Travis Kelcey the ultimate in toxic masculinity. He knocks down his coach, Andy Reid knock him down. No, yeah, but still what an awful What I mean, talk about bad humanity on display in front of everybody watching the biggest game. I will say this, it's a he set a bad example for coach for kids, because now they all.
Speaker 2: Think they can do that to their coaches. He's spoke to all the kids. No, it was the first half.
Speaker 4: He wasn't getting the ball and he was screaming, yelling at Andy Andy Reid it happens to also be the offensive coordinator for the Chiefs. I just think it's disgusting and I cannot believe. You know, I don't know if he apologized or the Andy Reid said they had it. They hugged it out at the end, but still they did. But in the week before, two weeks before, he was kicking the Baltimore Ravens equipment all over the place.
Speaker 2: This guy's a monster. I don't know about him, We don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm shocked at Taylor's dating him, because, if I may, I'm shocked because a guy like him doesn't, for whatever reason, doesn't seem like they'd be dating.
Speaker 2: Being a woman like her, she seems like she goes for a different type of person. It's like, it's weird. I'm not trying, John Mayer.
Speaker 4: It's just bizarre that that someone who's so testosterone driven, he's like a gorilla, and is dating someone like her who's, you know, a very different person, so a.
Speaker 2: Bright, well spoken individual who probably treats her like gold. Dude.
Speaker 4: You saw me on the softball field at the corporate softball games. I screamed my head off I disagree. He has got anger man, he's got anger management.
Speaker 2: Does he does.
Speaker 4: He's a football player. He plays a rough, dangerous sport for a living, and he's on the biggest plat. If that was anyone else, they would have gotten fined or kicked off. They would have been suspended, like by who. Nothing's gonna come of who. He is the star player, but nothing is gone the coach. So that means he gets to do that. He gets he gets a free pass. He's a free pass to not to literally be like scream in his coach's ear and practically knocked the guy down.
Speaker 2: He's a senior citizen. But that I did it, I wouldn't have bumped him.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't have matter, didn't matter, wouldn't say toxic masculinity. But he's calling the plays. It's Andy Reid's team. He's the guy in charge of the call. He didn't wasn't arguing about calling the places. He was arguing he wasn't on the field for the previous two plays and his back and that's Andy Reid's decision.
Speaker 2: Yes, but you know competitive ballplay, competitive athletes will yell they want the ball throwing me the damn that is that in the heat of the battle, people get fired up. They have people running into them at full speed, they get pumped up and fired up. Red flag.
Speaker 4: I doubt it's not a red flag if he does it in a restaurant. If you see a video of Travis Kelcey out on a date with Taylor Swift beating up the maitre d in a restaurant, I will agree with you.
Speaker 2: All right, fair enough.
Speaker 4: Last one, by the way, do you yell toxic masculinity when hockey players beat each other up, or when guys bump into the umpire or fight a third.
Speaker 2: Stree hockey, that's become part of the game. It's not part of it. Not part of the NFL or the NBA. You see it. Sometimes they're more dangerous than than than the NAG I'm just saying.
Speaker 15: All right, hey, longtime listener, long time caller. Did anybody else know that Prody said that the ARP sponsored them. He'll just ARP all over the place.
Speaker 2: ARP. Yeah, I noticed, I said it. I'm glad you did. I guess, I guess I'm out. You're out. But we're done. That's that slice. End on that that slice time for this week.
Speaker 4: No, you have to say now one final slice time, one final call, talk back, Oh we have another one.
Speaker 2: No, you have to build it up.
Speaker 4: You have to say, like, and here's our final call. I said that last one. I said, here we go, last one. How do you hold on?
Speaker 12: You know what?
Speaker 4: That's an answer to do that at the end of the Elvis lists and people know we're done, we're finished. But you didn't hit the jingle. You didn't hit anything. I'm about to hit the jingle down. You have to hit the other version of the See you on the Brooklyn Boys later this week. Yeah, I gotta, I got, We've got stuff to talk about. Oh I do what a week I've had?
Speaker 1: Boys?
Speaker 2: Don't talk over the end of gift fun Okay, okay, I'll let it play. Hey, why don't you bring the jingles home? Reactions? This podcast all depends on you, baby. We'll see you next week.
Speaker 22: Shot a