Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 1: This is the Player's Lounge, broadcasting live from Dallas Cowboys World headquarters at the Star.
Speaker 2: Now your hosts.
Speaker 1: Barry Church, Hecma Harrison, and Newie scrugs.
Speaker 2: Yo, yo, yo, it is time. It is time for you to come in here. Now.
Speaker 3: It is the Player's Lounge, mister crack, gaming with your favorite hosts. It is heck Ma Harrison, Ferry Church, former Cowboys Savary shrugs.
Speaker 2: Yes sir, yes, sir, yes sir. We are in this thing after another.
Speaker 4: Cowboy loss beat down, and that was the schmacking slacken schmacking.
Speaker 3: We were a little bit off on our scores too. Man, we gave him grace. I had Philly winning twenty six thirteen.
Speaker 2: Why I bring up both stuff? Church?
Speaker 3: You had twenty eight seventeen, twenty game seventeen Boys, Yeah, yeah, many game seventeen, I game thirteen.
Speaker 2: What give them a Cowboy six y three victory?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I am incapable.
Speaker 2: I will not.
Speaker 5: I will not in spite of my green sweatsuit that I came in here with on Friday. I'm incapable of picking the Philadelphia Eagles. Did you think they would at least put up a better fight?
Speaker 2: Noah, are you just it was no CD CD offensively, what were you going to?
Speaker 5: What are you gonna do? I mean, your your receivers. Let's just call it three, three through four. I'm just gonna call him. That's their nickname from now three through four.
Speaker 2: It's a friend. It was only four. It was city and friends.
Speaker 5: Don't see friend, friend Glad just the Pips, That Glad Night, That Glad Knight who goes to a concert just to see the Pips.
Speaker 2: Friend?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, Church.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 7: You meant to say a virtual strangling fumble came to let me get this extra yack and it never fails. As soon as it happens, I just look at my phone. Hellong, let's just count down.
Speaker 5: Here here comes unbelievable, unbelievable at a time where you absolutely needed to have it, at least a good showing, a good showing for your tight ends. Somebody needs to move the needle. Somebody needs to move the needle. You knew that ric o'dalda was gonna come into this game motivated because he wanted to get a g right. He wanted to get get a thousand, but you needed some other If we were if we had a fighting chance, it was gonna be because guys like Jake Ferguson had a great game. You know, at least you know, team catches something another, you know, but then when you get the the fumble. How many times have we seen how many times have we seen red zone fumbles?
Speaker 2: This is how many.
Speaker 5: Times have we I mean, and it's just look red zone interceptions, bumbles, Oh.
Speaker 2: Just giving up the back.
Speaker 5: Just that this this entire season has been narrated by the turnovers that this assist been.
Speaker 3: It's been crazy. Negative four. That's bad news, I mean negative four. And so I listened to Jalen Tolberty, he talked to my guy Pat Don'ty after the game, and then heard a little bit of Micah Parson talking about, you know, the turnovers and.
Speaker 4: Oh, real quick, I mean to cut you off like that, real quick. Not mean to cut you off like that. Happy birthday, big dog, Oh happy.
Speaker 2: Birth They mean to cut all like my happy birthday.
Speaker 4: May so, what is it a sixty one?
Speaker 2: I'm not up there with you yet. Let me tell you something. I'm clearly not up there with you. Clear, Happy birthday, big dog. Yeah, yeah, what promise work on your birthday down in Yeah, I'll tell you.
Speaker 8: Who won't be.
Speaker 2: Without a doubt.
Speaker 9: How was it when you saw Jackie Robinson play Chris ban name?
Speaker 6: You're using them? Clear, he'll joke.
Speaker 2: You know here, but you're wrong, wrong you dog man will was author when he played.
Speaker 3: I saw Ricky Henderson, the rick saw Ricky God blessed Ricky Man passed away on us.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: But uh no, man, you got you talk about tell somebody that here I am on my birthday.
Speaker 6: I had to come up here to start. I grew up the cowboy fan.
Speaker 3: I was that kid in school, had the blue Navy blue, okay, the navy blue Tony Dorse hit jersey. Because I wanted to be that different cowboy fan to show you I have more cowboy loved, had the cowboy lunch box, raincoat, curtains, pajamas. The starter jacket with the great sleeves. Wasn't the starter jacket. It was just the It was just the old leathern jacket.
Speaker 2: Wasn't the started. It was before the start of jackets.
Speaker 3: And then I get to do this, and then after this the Rangers got a press conference.
Speaker 6: Chris Young is doing the thing.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: So, I mean I had this fantastic life, so.
Speaker 2: Does it really work today?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: Man, this is this is fun. There's some people out there really working.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: And you know, church, when you get older, you start to reach it. My, you start losing your friends and your friends family members when they started.
Speaker 2: Man, you just be happy, happy to sit up here and talk to you guys and just be here.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 6: So so Chris being I appreciate the shot.
Speaker 3: You know, you don't you change sitting in there doing his best. Chris, So, thank you, thank you very much. Yeah, after us off, I was off track, but uhative negative four yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So so Tolbert was talking about how you know, basically, you know, we're beating ourselves. Nah, no, they beating you too. They're taking it to you, but you're helping them. You're helping them, Like I feel like we just cleaned this up.
Speaker 2: We'll be fine. We will win these games.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 2: No, there's a talent deficiency here.
Speaker 6: And and and and it's clear that we see it.
Speaker 3: And hopefully the beauty of playing Philadelphia and Washington at the end is management can't lie to themselves. Yeah, you're now seeing like this is the bar of what you have to chase. The Eagles are here, and then you see what what Washington is becoming under Dan Quinn. Here's the bar and you have to figure out how to win your division before you can do everything else. And so that's kind of one to me. A forty one to seven loss allows you to say, Okay, Tampa Bay.
Speaker 6: You know got to feel good be the first place team.
Speaker 4: Well maybe you're just that No, no, and CD Lamb I said it was m v P tell you nobody separating in there. They were trying to force my boy be Cooks the rock pick six gun.
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, ceedee, Lamb's cold man, he's he's been that was that was a paycheck worth paying. And I'll say that, you know, shout out to Jaalen Tobert lead the team.
Speaker 6: In touchdown passes.
Speaker 3: I do wonder and this nursery for you guys, how what role is he in.
Speaker 6: Next year that makes you feel comfortable?
Speaker 2: Role as a receiver? Two?
Speaker 3: Three, four Tobert Tober, Jalen Tolber, what what do you what next year for for Barry Church to feel comfortable about him as a receiver Because he's coming back.
Speaker 6: What role is it for him?
Speaker 4: I would have to to me if I was ahead of all the you know, going in deciding what's what he's gotta trying to fight to make the squad if it's on, I mean, it's just, man, he gonna have to make the squad like that's not to me. That's not like a guarantee you're in there like special teams.
Speaker 2: He has you been playing? He ain't a gunner, hain't a returner. You're gonna have C. D. Limb.
Speaker 4: They're gonna get some cats in the draft. They got to They got to get some cats in the draft of the receiver.
Speaker 6: Only got so many draft picks coming in here.
Speaker 3: I mean, okay, So this if you're telling me, Jalen Toberts that you're saying is gonna sit up here with Brooks and company trying to fight to make the Rocks, that means you have gone out here and you've got yourself free agent.
Speaker 2: Five guys at free agent. The two they don't spend the money.
Speaker 6: By the way to my tree.
Speaker 2: More here, what's happened from some sliding here and there? Man, Man, I'm.
Speaker 6: Back from the Cowboys. Got your more so your case state wild Caws.
Speaker 3: Congratulations on the boat when your Toledo rocks.
Speaker 2: Congratulations on the boat when.
Speaker 5: Man, Yeah, yeah, that's what that's what we're doing. Yeah, okay, man late, we got it.
Speaker 8: We gotta pa.
Speaker 2: That's cool. Twenty four seven seven brother, brother, I was sleep, I was over. I went to sleep. I looked up on my phone and next I said.
Speaker 8: I remember there's no phone. When the rabbit got the gun.
Speaker 2: Now that's that is.
Speaker 8: To the old dog over there, man.
Speaker 5: Himself, one of them kind of shows kibbles and bits and all that.
Speaker 11: Uh like a trojan comeback.
Speaker 2: Riley. That was that cap team transfer.
Speaker 3: It was all on him and boy twenty four Sepoy look up on the phone.
Speaker 5: Injury just like the Cowboys, injuries affect us. Man, if we if we wouldn't injured, we'd be having a great season. And that what some people saying, that's what cowboys playing. If they said, I just can't say, yeah, if it was a fifth but guess what it is what it is.
Speaker 8: I believe next year super Bowl, Hey, next year national champion.
Speaker 4: Here first, speaking of ton existence, can I.
Speaker 5: Just address this on what the tober? What what BC just said? And I agree wholehearted. I don't even understand the talk like we was out here up this opportune and for real, we have and you specifically this guy, the one designated him as pro Pro Shop Model number one. We didn't We did not get the production that we wanted. And I think we have one game that we can go back to, the Pittsburgh game that he boughted out.
Speaker 2: But ceedee.
Speaker 5: Lamb has been on an island by himself all season long, man, and we have been trying to find out who amongst this group of wide receivers and tight ends are going to include themselves and have some production for this offense.
Speaker 2: We've been searching for it.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you right, I'm gonna stand on this right now.
Speaker 2: You don't do it. Don't do.
Speaker 5: Please, don't this, don't do don't do that.
Speaker 2: This hydration shot I got it. I want I want to see.
Speaker 5: I want to see what dude jayent Toober will be one of your top four receivers when they great camp.
Speaker 2: You're gonna look up there say he gonna be one of.
Speaker 8: The top for him, He's gonna.
Speaker 4: Be one of the top four guys where they gonna get all this Okay, gonna have CD. So where they gonna get all this talent, it's gonna make him five or six.
Speaker 11: My question is what has he shown you that makes you believe that he's gonna be a top four because, like they said, CD has been on an island by himself. Right now, the Cowboys are in payless mode. Bogo, everything must go. It is a cell flash sail right now. I'm gonna tell you like this, if you are the important guy. We all know being former player, that when it comes to that time at the end of the year, especially when you're not playing for anything, they sit you, they wrest you. They say, hey, next year, get ready. We don't want to know unnecessarily injuries, any of that. The rest of you, guys, you out here that's playing your job is an interview.
Speaker 8: Nothing is solid or guaranteed.
Speaker 2: If you was the.
Speaker 11: Guy, and you are the guy that you claim to be, you will be sitting down and you will be rested. You will be sitting there and they will say, hey, we cannot lose no key components right now because we've seen what happened last year. You had all the injuries being affected. And then if we go out here, what little.
Speaker 5: Pieces that we do have in this catastrophe that we got going on, We don't want to risk you.
Speaker 2: You if you're you're, if you're.
Speaker 5: A hot commodity, you're gonna sit that out over there there like you don't worry.
Speaker 8: You don't wear your good shoes on the last day of school.
Speaker 5: You saved those for the big important dance, and right now nobody has been the few that we have seen that are a big important dance. Ceedee lamb. You sit them down and you say, hey, I ar buddy, Hey we need you buddy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean that goes all the way to that goes all the way to guys like Brandon Cooks and his mismanagement you know over this last season.
Speaker 4: Kept it down is mismanaged Cooks?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think. I don't think it's mismanagement.
Speaker 6: This man rolled a thout and everywhere he went, so he did here.
Speaker 5: So I guess the bigger the bigger question for Brandon Cooks then, coming off of what you just talked about him having that production, is why wasn't he able to have be effective here? He only had one one hundred yard season, one hundred yard game last season, and its Week nine where he had against the Giants, he went for a buck seventy hadn't seen it at all this season, and initially speaking this Danny mccraig terms, he was the guy that's gonna take the top off him.
Speaker 2: He's going to be the speedster. He We didn't get any of that from him.
Speaker 5: He and then he started to look more like a gadget player as the season started to go along, and you were thinking to yourself, with all of the success that seed he was having and teams finally starting to double team him, that at least there would be somebody else that would be wide open to have some production.
Speaker 2: It just wasn't there.
Speaker 5: And that's why I say mismanagement. That's I'm with you one hundred percent on that.
Speaker 8: But let's there's one thing that's undefeated in this world.
Speaker 2: Father time. Let's let's be realistic.
Speaker 11: And when you sign a certain player, and I'm saying this is knock. We have seen some guys that have revived their career and keep that constant production.
Speaker 2: But unless you're a kicker or a quarterback.
Speaker 5: It's really hard to say that you're gonna be mister thou wow coming in here like that. And when you signed him. It's like, don't get me wrong, injuries have happened. He has made his splash plays here and there, and when you needed a play every now and again for a bright spot, he was that bright spot. He wasn't as consistent, he wasn't the number two, but I think he could have been a number three, number four if everybody didn't have the high expectation as Cowboy fans that you always do as soon as you sign somebody, Oh, super Bowl, Oh it's this guy, like we think of guys in their peak and saying, hey, let's really be realistic.
Speaker 11: Let's look at this guy. He's been a gadget player wherever else he's been at. But with him being that gadget player, he had other weapons around him. He had start people that was pulling up, he had assistant quarterback that you didn't have to deal with all these injuries. And then on top of that, let's not be let's the last few times wherever he's been at, he's had those injuries that have put him out at the end of the season.
Speaker 8: Are in the big game, and we just seen it early in his career.
Speaker 6: So Houston, Houston, they went through who bunch of quarterbacks. He still got his numbers.
Speaker 11: That was a young him though, no two years in football years.
Speaker 8: It's like doggars.
Speaker 2: You know, a lot happened.
Speaker 4: We talked about these players in the wide receiver room, right and everybody, what are.
Speaker 2: We gonna give a little little heat to the to the coach, not the hick.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about the position coach, because we were looking at outside of CD, who's really developed here at that receiver position and kind of took off. Hm Like outside of CD, I mean you had a Cooks you had told boy, Michael Gallup kind of went down here, he had some injuries, but we went downhill.
Speaker 6: Robert Ford, Robert Ford up there, Jeff Blastko running back coach.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's just like I'm okay with it. I'm like, man, because there's not a lot of develops. Because when we look at the whole life, we've seen it development happen from drafting guys into becoming Hall of famers, first team All pros. Look at Tyler Smith, he's going doing, BB doing. Okay, he's doing. But when you look at these wide receivers, it's like.
Speaker 2: You think, there's where is the development movement? Where is that so what's going on?
Speaker 11: So who's the last wide receiver that you can say the Cowboys have truly developed CD CD? Well, okay, excluding CD, I mean we'll go that's first round PICKD talent.
Speaker 2: Let's go after that.
Speaker 5: Michael Gallup, Michael, That's what I'm saying. Coch you you gotta go and and look how far back you have to go? Like no, I shout out to my.
Speaker 11: Boys, Kobe Beasley and you got Cole Beasley, Terrence Williams, Loky Whitehead, those guys that were later.
Speaker 2: Picked that developed.
Speaker 8: But it has been a it's been it's been a while.
Speaker 11: Like you said, what's that a decade that you have to who was doing it in TC?
Speaker 2: Exactly? How was he not at least.
Speaker 4: A part of his rotation getting It's just wild.
Speaker 11: I say that say that I'm on your side when it comes to why can't you have the success because, like you said, when it comes to the offensive alignment cashing in every time, like you, it's like the first of the month when that E B T car like you can count.
Speaker 2: You don't know nothing about no E B T. Cary.
Speaker 8: I'm talking about when you have food staff before the list.
Speaker 5: But anyways, you can guarantee you can always count on that with your offensivelignment. So you do wonder what is it with these skill positions, like why can't you go get these guys now? Then I think the biggest thing is is when I look at a guy like Jaalen Tobert floor now and then and.
Speaker 2: Put him in there too.
Speaker 4: Come on, guys, stop, I gotta I gotta put him in.
Speaker 2: These are guys.
Speaker 5: These are guys that I think came into the league with the project stamp on them. And this is the project. This is a guy that you're going to have to develop. And you haven't seen it. You know, you hadn't seen it. We hadn't seen it from from tober Let's be honest. And they've given him rep after rep. And how do you develop? You get the opportunity to be You can't say that hadn't happened.
Speaker 2: He's got, he's got.
Speaker 5: I mean it's been in preseason, it's been in practice. I mean there are guys that we bought that we've let go of to keep him on the roster and we still haven't seen him take that jump.
Speaker 2: And that's all I'm saying. When you t Higgins, get you some competition T Higgins. T Higgins is the Robin.
Speaker 5: We know who Batman is, but his role with Cincinnati is a guy that when you needed to be done on matter how where it comes from, T Higgins can get that done for you. We don't have one guy outside of CD Lamb that is that dependable. When I look around the league and there other name the pool, whoever else you want to pull out of the bag that that have that stamp on him.
Speaker 8: I'm just enerject real quick.
Speaker 2: Don't you ever disrespect that.
Speaker 8: Man and say Robin call that man night when he is the.
Speaker 2: Dope murder you.
Speaker 8: Put Higgins anywhere else?
Speaker 5: We're talking about able to number one like a wide receiver room full of number one.
Speaker 2: He is Robin without Batman in there. We know who Batman is.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, when you got Chase over there, you got Superman.
Speaker 5: But you sitting over here, you're saying Superman compared to Batman, when you're sitting here saying you can't, you can't.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's levels to this.
Speaker 5: It is he chases, he's alien, but Batman is the guy on Earth. And when you say the guy on Earth, Batman gets it done in every other universe against most other super It's very few super villains that can do that to him.
Speaker 2: That's what I say.
Speaker 5: When you look at one and two around the league. Maybe Batman Robin maybe wasn't the terms when it comes to having a number two that guy. Get what you're saying, that could be that guy. We don't have that, No.
Speaker 2: We do not. We do not have it.
Speaker 3: T Higgins at Clemson was was the number one guy in the second round Jalen Turber game South, so.
Speaker 5: We played withall golf we don't play.
Speaker 3: But what we're talking about here, T Higgins was an outstanding wise.
Speaker 6: Definite and they brought him in here.
Speaker 3: And now you take an outstanding wire RECEI he was on a national championship team and you put him over here with Jamar Chase, who's by the way, they played the National championship games each other. I think it's drastically different than than a guy who was from the Sun Belt who was, you know, on an Okay team.
Speaker 6: I mean, yes, we've.
Speaker 3: Seen guys like Davante Adams come from President State and become, you know, one of the best players in the league. But I just think at the end of the day, the talent level between those two is very different. It was kind of like to me when people would try to compare Romo and Eli. Eli was the number one pick in the draft, what Tony did come in as undrafted free agent?
Speaker 2: Did? I say?
Speaker 6: But you know, like at.
Speaker 3: Some point in time they are taking differently and some people develop more. But T Higgins is I think to get helped play. I'll say this, let him leave outside the door. I take Joe Burrow and Jamar Chase Canna be upset because T Higgins and me, I mean, there's not many better number twos in this in this league on the team.
Speaker 11: Heck, it goes back to what he was saying that you regardless of who's batman, who's robbing the if you take Chase out that situation, T Higgins can easily slide into being that number one. And you have somebody it's like, who do I double? Do I double Chase? Do I double T Higgins? Hell, even at one point in time they had boyd over there with them, So it's like, if you double everybody, somebody has to be open and you gotta win your one on ones. And right now with when Ceedee Lamb isn't there, everybody's getting locked up and when Ceedee Lamb is there. We do not have enough people that can create that separation and do and be an individual playmaker. And it's like, how how many stars do we have to get in there?
Speaker 2: So either you get.
Speaker 11: More stars in here or you get guys that can be that gadget guy. Like how you mentioned Cole Beasley coming in there. Everybody you had Cole Beasley, you had Daz Bryant, uh and then you had and Terrence William over there doing their own thing.
Speaker 5: There was no way that you can leave Cole Beasley out there one on one the great, the Great White Hope as we called him, and he will rout you up. And right now, there's nobody that's creating that separation, that has that play making ability to where we're like, hey, you're scared, and it brings it brings more attention over there to give you the one on one play to let CD be the star spectacular player that is get a break.
Speaker 3: We gotta get a break in here. Way over here. Demontremor is here, hec Maharrison's here, he is Berry Church And this is the players lage brought you by Aristocrat Gaming on Dallascowbois dot Com Radio.
Speaker 2: Hey they're Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 9: Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo. Bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys theme casino games developed by Aristocrat, a prown sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Gambling problem please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred gambler that's one eight hundred gam b l e R for twenty one over.
Speaker 12: Hey, Cowboy fans, I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys, but lately I've been learning a new game. Crypto sound confusing, don't worry. Even US pros were rookies and crypto once. That's why I trust blockchain dot Com. They make crypto easy, no confusing jargon, just the tools to help you win.
Speaker 13: Prescott Kitts slides with a first.
Speaker 12: Down invest like your icons where everyone is a rookie. Incrypto with blockchain dot Com burf pick.
Speaker 13: Throw My goodness, Wow, did he.
Speaker 2: Ever thread the needle.
Speaker 12: Visit blockchain dot com slash Cowboys to get started.
Speaker 9: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and right now Cowboys fans could get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order, plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy witball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip. That's get Jack Black dot com slash.
Speaker 2: Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip.
Speaker 1: Are you the twenty twenty four Dallas Cowboys Fan of the Year. The Dallas Cowboys and Captain Morgan are celebrating extraordinary, inspiring and original fans. Nominate yourself or the biggest Cowboys fan you know for a chance to be named the twenty twenty four Fan of the Year and win prizes including a trip to Super Bowl fifty nine. Visit Dallascowboys dot com slash Fan of the Year, Go Cowboys back to the Players Lounge.
Speaker 5: Else Cowboys honor the legacy of Bob Lilly through the Bob Lily Award, presented by Ryan, awarded to current Cowboys who demonstrate the highest level of achievements, sportsmanship, dedication, and leadership. Cast your vote now and help choose the player who best embodies the qualities that made Bob Lilly one of the greatest Cowboys of all time. Visit Dallas Cowboys dot com, slash Bob Lily and cast your vote today.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, the great Bob Lily, mister Cowboy, part of the Cowboys first ever Super Bowl team Super Bowl sixty.
Speaker 2: Three going to Miami Dolphins.
Speaker 3: Heck Maharasson, we got more here, former Texas Aggie Cowboy, New York Giant.
Speaker 2: We've got Barry Church. Yeah, cowboy and shot con bag man shout out. Yeah.
Speaker 3: By the way, I took care of us yesterday. You know we had Jacksonville beating Tennessee. You know you had Jacksonville no oh.
Speaker 2: Against your boys. Man, what your barber said, never go against the greend, never do it. Never do it, even when you're down in man against man against your boys a lot.
Speaker 5: How did that should have been? How did the the Book of Integrity do yesterday. Besides besides the Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's just run through Denver, Cincinnati Church. You picked the Bengals, heck may I took the Broncos to Tennessee Jacksonville. You know, Barry, you took Tennessee.
Speaker 8: He would have did that when he was man.
Speaker 2: Uh Antoni appears picked up that win for Vegas at New Orleans Vegas Vegas.
Speaker 3: Night sixteen, nineteen sixteen. I picked that win. You guys did not Green Band Minnesota. You you two took Minnesota. I took Green Bay, Atlanta, Washington, we all took. Took d Q Indy at the Giants, we all last. Man, I left the boy for forty five on you.
Speaker 14: You know why, oh flocko hey, because about you know the probably the problem is the starting quarterback.
Speaker 6: Their starting quarterback in Indianapolis is a failure.
Speaker 2: Man, here you go, here you.
Speaker 5: Go shots Follyard game, next game, next game, can't was green don't want.
Speaker 2: Them, were wearing Giants cleats tonight before it wasn't. Probably the one that Giants cleats. Bro they said, hold my beer. Watched out he thought number one pick Arizona at the Rams. I took call of duty.
Speaker 8: Man, you got it right.
Speaker 2: I got it right. I took call of duty.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 8: You betting on the maggie man. He left us, he left us, he left us, but keeping.
Speaker 2: Yes, right, he didn't. He went on.
Speaker 5: But since he you're giving him to us, do we get to claim his heutsman status?
Speaker 8: Or you just said no, no, no, you.
Speaker 2: Just threw him over board.
Speaker 3: And our boy coach Soul came through force, all right, they handled Cleveland and and yeah, so that's where we're Detroit.
Speaker 5: Pick that, don't even worry about that. You can pick it. But I know where we're all going. I know where we better go.
Speaker 2: What Troy, Yeah, I have three.
Speaker 15: We'll talk about this in the next My father, just a little.
Speaker 2: We need a break. We need another break. We need a break from the break. We need a break. Yeah, all right, squeeze that in. Yeah, let's get another break.
Speaker 6: Here on play.
Speaker 10: Hey, Danny mccraig here for Smoothie King. You know, every great workout deserves a great reward, so treat yourself right with new coconut smoothie bowls made with real fruit, crunchy purely Elizabeth Granola, creamy coconut and top with the chocolate hazel nut or honey drizzle with two new flavors. It's perfect for you and the workout buddy, so you both can stay on track even after you leave the track.
Speaker 2: Scoop up new.
Speaker 10: Coconut smoothie bowls only at Smoothie King, the official smoothie of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 16: Hey y'all, Matt Pittman of Meat Church here. With football season kicking off, I'm already gear enough to bring the smoker back to AT and T Stadium for some big tailgates. But with that Texas heat, it's crucial to keep my beer handcramp and cold. That's where Yetti's insulated Colster cane cooler comes in clutch this year. You can even get them with the iconic star engraved on the side. Licensed YETI Cowboys gear is now available at stadium pro shops, concessions and on yetti dot com. Check it out today. Yeti Official cooler and drinkware of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 17: To kick off the twenty twenty four NFL season, Boss teamed up with the Cowboys and Micah Parsons to launch an iconic apparel collection. The Boss Cowboys Collection unites football and fashion while reflecting what it truly means to be a Boss, arriving just in time for the start of the season. The distinctive attire from the latest Boss Cowboys expansion offers sports officionados and true bosses the chance to show their team spirit and style. Get yours today at NFL shop dot com, slash Hugo Boss Hugo Boss dot Com and Boss retail stores hashtag beer Own Boss.
Speaker 13: Raisin Canes presents the other rules of Football. Rule one, any broadcast without the express edition of cook to order Canes chicken fingers is prohibited. Rule twelve, no crinkle cut fries, Texas toast or cravable cane sauce constitutes an illegal formation. And Rule thirty one anybody who loves to feed their game face is an eligible receiver of Canes when it comes to winning game day. Cain's rules raising Cane's chicken fingers one love Go Cowboys.
Speaker 2: To the players Lounge Cowboy Nation.
Speaker 5: Amanda Foster has been named Your twenty twenty four Dallas Cowboy Fan of the Year, presented by Captain Morgan for her dedication to the team and spicing up the games. Both for a Manda to be named the Ultimate NFL Fan of the Year at NFL.
Speaker 2: Dot com slash Fan of the Year. Yeah, some fans of the year. What I thought you said?
Speaker 5: That's over feeling feeling.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be interested, It's gonna I ain't gonna say nothing.
Speaker 8: I'm just saying that was a crazy game.
Speaker 2: What the charges do? Snucking there? Snucking? That's they want heard heard right right?
Speaker 4: You see what you know what that is? You called better coaching? That is exactly better coaching.
Speaker 2: That's what happened.
Speaker 8: Speaking speaking the coach.
Speaker 2: Last you run the ball? What we do? You gotta get the hate now your heart now.
Speaker 8: Attacking the hate? Why are they I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know why. Get the hate out of your heart. Man, Let me let me take you to the whole in this story. Hang the beigfore before youven young he got here.
Speaker 2: Okay, get the your to listen to this because storytime ladies and Jess so old.
Speaker 8: Let me get my drinking drink.
Speaker 2: Get right, man, get right, It's gonna be along. Barry has a love of Kellen Moore.
Speaker 11: Okay, and Barry was.
Speaker 3: Very upset when Mike McCarthy moved on from Kellen Moore. And despite the fact that Mike ended up calling the plays his first year.
Speaker 2: They go twelve and five Dark.
Speaker 3: Prescott goes from leading the league in interceptions under Kellen Moore to leading the league in touchdown passes, and Ceedee Lamb becomes a unanimous All Pro receiver under Mike McCarthy. Change Berry believed that because Kellen was going to the Chargers, that they were going to make the playoffs. Number one, number two beat the Cowboys when they played on Monday Night Football, and three, Kellen Moore was going to make Justin Herbert a m VP candidate because Barry believed he was now working with a better quarterback than he had with the cabin.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 3: We saw the head coach get fired before the season. They thought so much of Kellen they didn't even make him the interim head coach. And so Barry is now thinking he has his victory parade in his victory lap because Kellen's in Philadelphia telling Saquan.
Speaker 6: To run right and left.
Speaker 4: You're still going the stories off this.
Speaker 8: Waving the flats facts.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, the Chargers moved on from Kellen Wood. They brought in John Jim Harball, and we see Herbert and the Chargers are now in the playoffs.
Speaker 2: But go ahead.
Speaker 4: A lot of statements, a lot of statements you said, except the one about the guy that actually was running the team in Brandon Stately.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we just got killer hate the head coach.
Speaker 4: He went to DC, he was the head coach. Okay, any so when you know, Kellen got the Philly and everything was was what it was. I didn't hear none of this going on about right left. We all knew was there from the beginning. I ain't hear none of that.
Speaker 5: All we heard was the boys because we saw what he did with Zeke. We all heard that, right and then the year before, are you saying Zeke he didn't use Zeke the way that he needed to use Zeke, And it's indicative and now inquon the way that he's running, he's.
Speaker 2: Relying he's learned his lesson. I think I think he's learned his.
Speaker 5: Less because, if I'm not mistaken, you're saying Ezekiel Elliott.
Speaker 15: Ezekiel Elliott, Yeah, from Ohio from Ohio State is the same caliber player that is where Kevin had him in his career and where he has right now.
Speaker 5: That no, no, no, what what I'm saying is he did he didn't use properly because he can't. Because you can't. What do you mean you can't what you're talking about? Well, I'm kind now I'm confused.
Speaker 11: Those are two different caliberary of players at that stage of their career.
Speaker 5: I got a guy, a guy that led the league and most fumble lost and giving up fumble compared to.
Speaker 2: Workhorse.
Speaker 5: Come on, man, Okay, So what I'm saying he learned his lesson, I get you clearly clearly learned his lesson.
Speaker 2: I get thirty one car thirty.
Speaker 5: One carries for SAQ one in this game, and Sat one didn't even get his first carry into the two minutes left in the first quarter.
Speaker 2: That was crazy.
Speaker 5: Thirty one carriage, one hundred and sixty seven yards. And he's such an offensive guru. They threw the ball nineteen times for one hundred and ninety seven yards. I mean, hold on, So you're knocking the middle for using his best play. He waited to what they said, went down to the third quarterback church and was still out there putting up points.
Speaker 4: And if it's broke, fix it. That what they're saying like that, the recipe was, so he was out there playing.
Speaker 2: He was playing.
Speaker 5: He left me on the bone, left me on you not for putting up leaving me.
Speaker 2: On the bone.
Speaker 3: Thursd Street quarterback would have had the same que would have had two of them had decided.
Speaker 2: To get in the ball, y'all.
Speaker 4: Just man, wait till the more excuse me, way about you.
Speaker 2: Know what are you man? Playoff Kelling? Let's see playoff my car? Playoff camp?
Speaker 4: Like Kelling wasn't helping him about one and three when Kellen went helping him about one and three.
Speaker 3: Do you remember Zeke's last playing the Keller boe? He was playing center, that little player having a center.
Speaker 10: What happened?
Speaker 2: What else happened? Was that a turnover machine?
Speaker 10: Back?
Speaker 2: Oh wait, I forgot y'all putting all the interceptions on the oak. See now I forget. I forgot about that. I forgot. He led the league talk that passing with kell and.
Speaker 7: It was happening playoffs and then to play to make the blow on talking about back?
Speaker 2: What happened to the playoffs? And then they were bad?
Speaker 5: Now they was bad? Now it was just bad over here arguing about who's in the last half? Yeah, what happened special?
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 8: You're gonna say what happened.
Speaker 2: Who's the big what happened before? Were putting interceptions on the old ce.
Speaker 4: Now when we get to the playoffs and the same thing happened, they were just bad as a group.
Speaker 2: Tell me what Look, this is what I'm saying. All right, Philly looks like, come on, man, I'm gonna get Can I give credit? What credits? Can you tell me what happened? Philly looked good right now? Forty one seven?
Speaker 5: Okay, very string quarterback.
Speaker 2: They threw the ball nineteen?
Speaker 8: What he said, he threw a ninety?
Speaker 2: Talking about what happened last year?
Speaker 8: How many? How many?
Speaker 2: Can I ask you this?
Speaker 10: Y'all?
Speaker 5: Keep gloss over that one playing gloss one dude got fired.
Speaker 2: Okay, So what happened in the playoffs?
Speaker 4: Got smashed? And what was the case of that smashed? The same thing that can't stop run? Can't run the ball?
Speaker 2: You got it?
Speaker 5: You got You're not step back into the on the step back into the step back in the realms of Philly, guys, Wow, third Street office this year yea office bad GM one GM the GM.
Speaker 2: Come on, guys, now you asked.
Speaker 5: You speaking the truth, brother, the truth, say the truth. Can we go into the new year. Can we go into the new year not arguing with one another? Don't wait, I got your back shirts. Hold on, I can't believe man, I got you, I got you. I can't believe that man said he was running the ball. I vividly remember seeing a backup quarterback throwing it short throw. Tom Brady is and you're seeing who is that mister Brown over there with playing right there looking like the.
Speaker 8: M j oh Man I did see. Uh then was mister Smith.
Speaker 2: Going against fifth and sp practical practice?
Speaker 11: Michael and I love and I love the D line and what they do. But you have Michael Parson out there still rushing.
Speaker 5: He still he still had the big dog, a big dog. He was even pigs last year.
Speaker 11: Now, like I said, if it's injuries, I will give you a adjustment. But what they say, iron the sky, don't lie, don't put your film, don't put bad film out there right now.
Speaker 8: So if I'm Bland, I would sit down. I understand fighting, understanding that.
Speaker 15: What that say, Texas, no wind hold.
Speaker 2: If you are the guy, they will sit you down. Nobody.
Speaker 8: If you missed the pick, they would have been they would have had you not think you need to come out.
Speaker 2: The defense was bad. They looked as bad as the Aggies in the fourth quarter.
Speaker 3: US like a two dollars trick out there on the subject it happened.
Speaker 8: It has been.
Speaker 2: Let's pick this game right now.
Speaker 18: We got Detroit, who's your school? And t CU what hold you gotta be able to go that out the whole for your what your undergrad? Where your where's your undergrad? Uill c pembroke us. We didn't make the playoffs?
Speaker 2: And what did the teacher you do? They won? They went in Mexico ball won nine games. Was the you can't do.
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 2: It's at we're gonna picking that. How we get to that? Yes, we get to this play that's why Troy, we are right. But twenty ninety seventeen Detroit, heck with who you got tonight? Got a fair friend? Two dollars?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 8: Went down there and don't go there, don't get it.
Speaker 2: Were leading year to the end of the year with Detroit.
Speaker 5: You're showing your he you don't even manufacturing in no, mom, I don't know you. Yeah, you know you need some pompoms over there yelling yell, I need what tack. I don't know that man A two dollars. We're coming with promise I got. I got Detroit thirty one to seventeen. Man, y'all wild man, I'm out seventeen.
Speaker 2: Heck what you got that I got twenty seventeen? Man, give me.
Speaker 10: Sweet? What you got? Sweet?
Speaker 5: Long?
Speaker 2: Come on, put your scroll on it. What you got I'm gonna go.
Speaker 11: Hey, it's crazy because, like I said, even when you want to downgrade us, you with us.
Speaker 5: What they say on that one on a great movie. They hate us because they ain't. Even when you a slander, that's the camera.
Speaker 2: Let me look at you.
Speaker 5: Even when you want to hate on the Aggie, He's still riding with the Aggie. He said, I'm going with the Aggie. Dad Campbell baby thirty one seventeen to night, he said, you can't run from these agis. Hey what he shout out to my dog and Glenn. I think he got tied to the New Orleans. Same job that's coming out there, Hey, Aggie, we taking over?
Speaker 11: How many?
Speaker 16: Hey?
Speaker 5: If if I had a two dollars for every time he mentioned Aggie through slander on Aggie boy, I'd.
Speaker 2: Be a call you call me, mister Jones. You got chill out now, Hey, going by
Speaker 1: This has been a production of dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.