Speaker 1: You are now.
Speaker 2: Angelo what I call her?
Speaker 1: Ye?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's way up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm here, and it's always.
Speaker 2: No day count here of course, right day, fright day, it's main O day. Get your mainnovation, yes, right, and get.
Speaker 1: Your may never mind, you gotta start.
Speaker 2: But you know who's going to be here today. And I'm excited for this because y'all know how much I love boxing, And if you want to bet me Mayo, you know I'm always here for it and I'm always put my money on Clarissa Shields.
Speaker 1: Yeah I'm a believer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're a believer, absolutely believer. Well she'll be joining us shortly for real, in real time, so I'm excited for that. But of course we got to start to show off with some love and some positivity, because that's how we always a light, shine a light eight hundred nine fifty one fifty Call us up and let us know who you want to shine a light on his way up.
Speaker 3: Turn your lights on, y'all, spreading love to those who are doing greatness.
Speaker 1: Shine a light on, shine a light on.
Speaker 3: It's time to shine a.
Speaker 2: Light on what's up his way up at Angela. Yee, I'm here, manos here and it's time to shine a light today. One to shine a light on Shakiah Miller. She has opened one on one Technical and Theological College. She's the first black woman to open a degree granting technical college in Alabama. So shout out to her for that. Her initiative is going to diversify the educational landscape and also broaden opportunities in that state much needed. So congratulations and shout out to her. I love to see people doing things like that. You see a need for something and you create a school. The school wants to provide equitable education for all, no matter what your race or socioeconomic background is. She is the six black woman to start a technical college, but this is the first one in Alabama, so congratulations to her. Alabama's magnificant because six out of ten students in the state high poverty schools are black. And so you know, when people act like we all have an equal footing, now we don't. Now, who do you guys want to shine a light on? Eight hundred and two ninety fifty one fifty cadence, Who do you want to shine a light on?
Speaker 4: So I want to start a lout on myself and my husband. Actually we actually started a Cloverland Ranch in Fayetteville, Georgia's in the pandemic, and it looked like it was all about the end, you know, but we stuck with it. And now Cloverland is an attraction that a lot of people come to Atlanta and they definitely want to come through, you know, and we do horses, horseback rides and ATV tours and it, like I said, it looks bleak and when you're doing a business with your spouse, you really don't have an outlet because you have the same issues. But we stuck with it, and you know, I'm just really proud of us.
Speaker 1: The sick a little.
Speaker 2: I looked it up already. First of all, y'all are doing amazing the amount of followers that you have, the positive review us that you guys have, I'm looking at it looks so dope.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we love to have you come back.
Speaker 2: To Cloverlandranch dot com. Y'all have ninety one votes for you guys, a four point seven ratings, which is a huge deal. So congratulations, that's dope. Thank you so much, Thank you Katie's and congratulations on that. Nice to work with your loved one to and do something successfully.
Speaker 4: Oh no, for sure, I'm gonna let you know.
Speaker 2: When I'm coming there. I gotta do some things with toast on lenox and so I want to make sure I come out and handle that too.
Speaker 4: Okay, awesome, you for sure just dm USR you know, if you need the number, you us a call. We'll get y'all set up.
Speaker 2: Oh leg Yeah, they got group ons too, so you know, no excuses. All right, Well, thank you for calling, kidds.
Speaker 4: You have a good one you too. All right?
Speaker 2: Well that was Shina light and when we come back, we have your yet and this is something that we did not see coming. Scott Jackson has been arrested for domestic battery. We'll give you the details about what went down. Its way up. She's like the like they Angela Jean, like they Angelie Jean.
Speaker 3: And she's spilling it all. This is yeaky way up.
Speaker 2: What's up? His way up with ye angela yee? And I'm here with my guy Maino. You ready for some yeat Now I know you asked this question, who did Skuy Jackson put her hands on? Well, Sky Jackson has been arrested for domestic battery after she got into an alleged fight with her boyfriend. She was arrested last week. It was at Universal City Walk. They spotted her and her boyfriend getting into it, and they said she allegedly pushed him more than once. Security saw it detained them. Law enforcement came. Now, they denied that things got physical, so it's not like he called the cops on her. They said they were happily engaged. And here's what shocked everyone. They're expecting a baby together. That's another thing.
Speaker 1: She's pregnant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that people did not know. Now. Deputies say they reviewed video footage they saw that she pushed him, so she got arrested for me demeanor domestic battery. She was cited and released a few hours later. They're going to see if charges are warranted. Man, that's tough, you know what too. Once the police get involved, it's out of your hands. So if they see something happen and they decide they want to press charges. I mean, the most she could do is not cooperate, you know.
Speaker 1: As long as he's pressing charges, then I mean, it ain't that.
Speaker 2: Bad, right. You don't think he should, no, not.
Speaker 1: At all sher girls. She's pregnant, she's gone through something.
Speaker 2: We don't know what this footage is like you know, with this push, and you know, the main thing is she is very.
Speaker 1: She's very small, a right, so how bad can be?
Speaker 2: But again and we we always say this, women shouldn't put their hands on men either at all period. So we don't know the full details, but they're both saying that nothing happened, all right now, this is really unfortunate news. Jordan Chiles, her appeal was denied by officials and she will lose her bronze metal. They said their hands are tied according to the Arbitration for Sports, and really sad that that happened. USA Gymnastics said in a statement, we are deeply disappointed by the notification and will continue to pursue every possible avenue and appl process. And you know, you can do your own research to see what went down, how this process does work. It's not the only time something like this has been implemented. It's literally in the rule books. I did see that Flavor flav has made a special clock for her, like you said, he would do his own bronze medal, you know, but I can't even imagine what she is going through right now to have her bronze medal stripped from her in this way. You know, normally, if they strip you of a medal, it's because of something that you did wrong. She didn't do anything wrong. They actually assessed the difficulty level of her routine incorrectly, so that's how she ended up getting the bronze. But then they said that it was submitted too late. The inquiry was submitted too late, and so four seconds too and so then they pushed back on that. So it's really nothing to do with her performance. She deserves to win. She did win, but it's their mistake. All right. Well that is your yet. And when we come back, we have about last night. That's where we discussed what we did last night. I know you're getting ready for Maino day main all right, so we'll talk about it. I'll tell you what I did last night. I got ready for Taco Tuesday, a day early, all right, its way up.
Speaker 3: So about last night I went down.
Speaker 2: What is way up at Angela? Yee, I'm here. My guy Mana is here. No, Maya is a superstar. He's got his own television show on the way, and you got your own day. This is amazing.
Speaker 1: See what happens we start hanging out with.
Speaker 2: Angela, No, don't do. You was gonna do this anyway.
Speaker 1: This all started happening when I started coming up.
Speaker 2: You got your own day and I'm gonna be there. Canceled my trip and everything. You know, it's crazy. I was supposed to go to Saint Martin and Anguilla and they actually just yesterday shut down the airport for a couple of hurricane Yeah, so it wasn't gonna have to.
Speaker 1: It wasn't gonna happen anyway.
Speaker 2: Well, I would have left it back open the day I was leaving.
Speaker 1: So you did it for me. So yeah, we're gonna honor you. We got the trophy with this.
Speaker 2: You got a trophy for you, but a basketball a basketball truckle. I want a boxing truble box. Yeah, Clarisa Shields is coming today. We need to gloves. You know what. I went that she has her own pink gloves whatever last she got, like her own special limited edition gloves. I want those.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: I feel like I could box a little. You know, I took boxing.
Speaker 1: No, you took boxing and karate.
Speaker 2: I took boxing and I took kickboxing before boxing. Yes, yes, my does I know. I know as a matter of fact, when Clarissa Shields gets it. We should have her. Oh, by the way, shout out to our guy Navy. This happened yesterday too. He got turned into a meme. Really yeah, and I cannot wait to love this meme that he got turned into. But apparently he runs the boards a pair. For everybody who watches on YouTube a lot of time he reacts to what's going on, and his reaction is I mean, people were calling him a bee, really a messy bee. Who's doing this people on social media? But don't worry what post it? He's upset? Now, Okay, look at his reaction. We got to actually put a camera on him. I think we need another camera in this Warner for his reaction shots. But yesterday I was actually got a screener for this movie that Tyresee is starring him. I don't know if you've seen The Trilt's tyres and ray Leota is in it too. It's called nineteen ninety two and he's going to be doing lip service this week. So we actually are watching that movie. Let's never forget that Tyrese is a great actor.
Speaker 1: Absolutely no coming up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know it's going to be a time, all right, But Anyway, that was about last night. Now when we come back, I want to discuss this topic. I ran into Nick Kennan last week and he was talking about his Council Culture show.
Speaker 1: He was up here telling us about it.
Speaker 2: Right, so it's out, and he actually did an interview where he's talking to Godfrey and Neo about heartbreak and how it changed his relationships and how he changed himself. Well here's what he had to say.
Speaker 3: So, a nice guy did finish last a lot of times.
Speaker 6: Both guys, I've been the next guy and he too work and I started a bad boy and it didn't work. Right of the two, the bad boy always works.
Speaker 3: A little more.
Speaker 1: High school happened to me. I was the nice guy.
Speaker 3: I did all that and I got born, and I was like, that will never.
Speaker 7: Happen to be given.
Speaker 6: I think I got in all of those that might be the origin story of our time.
Speaker 2: All right, Well that was the clip, and you guys and Mana's going to weigh into. We're going to talk about past relationships and emotional damage. Eight hundred two nine two fifty one fifty. Car us up and let us know what you think about this conversation between Nick Cannon Neo and Godfrey and Mano, I think you have some emotional damage. We'll discuss it. It's way up.
Speaker 4: You want to know my name?
Speaker 1: Way up with Angela. Ye, turn me on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's way up. I'm here, Mano's here, And I tell y'all the quote is gonna be here later today. But she said right now, right Clarissa Shields is in the building. Yeah. Quote Yeah, Well to go medals. It was barely seventeen. Yeah, and you know right now we're talking about council culture and I want you to weigh in on this topic before you're in it. You Nick Cannon and Neo and Godfrey were talking about heartbreak and how nice guys finished last. Here's what they said.
Speaker 6: So a nice guy did finish last a lot of times, both guys, I've been the nice guy. We too work and I started a bad boy and it didn't work. Right of the two, the bad boy always works a little more.
Speaker 1: High school happened to me. I was the nice guy.
Speaker 8: I did all that and I got and I was like.
Speaker 1: That will never happen to be given.
Speaker 5: I think that's all.
Speaker 6: That might be the origin story of our time.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, I've been telling people this for a long time, so Mayna are you the nine? Unfortunately I never been a nice guy. I'm trying to be, though I want to be.
Speaker 2: What are you doing to try you?
Speaker 9: I'm trying to step into my nice era, right, so check this out? The men that I try to be nice is when it don't feel right, because when you when you're too good, you're too nice to feel like women. Women like challenges. They feel like they want to be challenged. You got to challenge they soul.
Speaker 2: All right, well, Clarissa, let's ask you, Clarica Shills. The quote is here. What do you think about that? Do you like nice guys or you like bad boys?
Speaker 10: I love a nice guy, see, I love a nice guy like I think that I'm already too mean already, and the nicer that a man is to me, the more softer I could be.
Speaker 9: Because it's gonna be too it's gonna be too much friction. You what the thing is a nice guy?
Speaker 2: When you get with a woman, right, she she's showing you who she is herself.
Speaker 10: And then for me, soon as a guy be mean to me and I've been only nice to them, it makes it hard for me to go back to being nice to them again, because like now, I gotta have my shield and I got to protect myself from being hurt by you. Like you know, women get their feelings hurting on it. I don't like getting my getting my feelings hurt. So what I do I put it. I put on my shield. Like you know what, I can only be this nice to you. I can't be super duper nicely because you're not making me comfortable to being my soft girl era. So I love a nice guy. I feel like nice guys get the best women, you know.
Speaker 2: But I have heard women say he was too nice and they I've heard women I didn't like him. He was too nice. They didn't like him.
Speaker 1: They didn't like.
Speaker 2: What I like. I like guys who are nice to me, but I don't like you to be nice to everybody. That's not be nice to me. But you ain't got to be extra nice to everyone. I think I like people to be considerate. I like them right here.
Speaker 1: He's extra nice, extra cool, extra nice, and.
Speaker 9: He's like getting ran through like they I'm a pushover because I feel like somebody that's gonna check me because I will.
Speaker 1: You want to see it's all coming out, Let it out.
Speaker 2: But be nice.
Speaker 10: No, like that, you can be nice and still lessen might know, like, hey, you out.
Speaker 2: Of line, like you do you know? Like he always says that to me, you got a line?
Speaker 1: But no, I don't.
Speaker 10: I think this whole bad boy like a generation right now where like they don't love like grand daddy and grandmama used to. They be out here for all these different reasons. Like when you meet your person, rather you want to be a bad guy or a good guy, You're gonna choose to be the good guy because that's your person. If you're just naturally a bad guy when you're with somebody, that's that's not your person.
Speaker 2: And I think that women like bad guys when they're younger. As you get older, you're like, I don't want to deal with this nonsense.
Speaker 1: Now your friend is about the you see what I'm saying. Yeah, like your friend is about to be in the whole. You know what's up?
Speaker 2: He doesn't want my friend to get married.
Speaker 1: I don't care, Like, but I'm just saying. I was just trying to be a good Samaritan.
Speaker 2: Yeah he's a bad guy. Yeah that's what.
Speaker 1: That's not what I'm saying. That's what the that's what the culture saying.
Speaker 2: But Lady Clarissa Shield is going to be joining us for a full sit down today, so I'm excited for that. And speaking of nice guys and good guys, we're gonna get on her business too, not just about boxing, but about Clarissa Shields, because you know, you got a lot going on, and I love to see the full dimension of Clarissa Shields. And she's got her movie coming out December twenty fifth of biopic All About You, so we got to hear all about you. When we come back, we have your ye team and we are going to be talking about YG and Sweetie. Since we're talking about relationships. Apparently apparently the two of them had some issues in their relationship. We'll talk about it. It's way up. Sure, she's about to blow the lead ab off this pot.
Speaker 3: Let's get it, Oh angelus feeling that yea tea, Come and get your tea.
Speaker 2: It's way up. I'm here, Mano's here.
Speaker 1: No, man, damn might ain't hear that? No, man, let's give you.
Speaker 2: To some eute shout out to Clarissa Shield, who is getting ready to join us too in the next hour and a half. But let's get into this YG and Sweete. Allegedly they got into such an intense argument over the weekend police were called to intervene. Now this apparently there was nothing physical that happened, the police determined, so after making sure they both calmed down, and they left, and they just did a non criminal report that was taken as part of protocol. Have you ever had the police called on you during an argument? No, me, neither.
Speaker 1: Maybe you know what the neighbors call the police.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I mean, like somebody else called the police. That's how you know that's happened to me once. I wasn't the wom making all the noise though, I wasn't arguing.
Speaker 1: You did back and forth, you.
Speaker 2: Know that man was arguing with himself, all right. Ellen DeGeneres has sold her California mansion for a ninety six million dollars ten acre estate. You know how much she paid for it back in twenty twenty two, twenty seventy million dollars. So that's a nice I'm sure they.
Speaker 1: Spent a little bit of moti twenty twenty two.
Speaker 9: Yeah, oh I thought she had it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is they just bought it back then, and so now they sold it for that much money, so that's a nice twenty six million dollars me the flip up charge, all right, And we do want to send our condolences to Sir and D Smoke. They are mourning the loss of their mother, who unfortunately has died from complications following a car accident earlier this year. Now, Sir did go on Instagram and D Smoke went on Instagram and said, today, at nine to nineteen, our beautiful mother passed due to complications related to our car accident that took place on March thirty first on Easter. As we process the immense heartache of loss, we're careful to give things for having lived so close to one of the greatest souls to walk the face of this earth. And Sir said, hold your loved ones tight while you have the chance. You never know. Really sad, you know. When we had Sir on lip service, he did talk about his mother and just special moments that they had.
Speaker 8: Here's what he said, My mom club listening to you know the great steam you Wonder Prince Michael Jackson and idolized Stevie Wonder in particular for her sixteenth birthday. My brother Daniel got Stevie Wonder to pull up to her birthday party Wow and play my shaer more.
Speaker 2: You know how amazing that is.
Speaker 1: That's the hell of a gift for mother.
Speaker 2: And so nice that they were able to do that for their mom. You know, being able to do things for your mom is one of the reasons that we want to become successful in life. That's how I look at it, all right, I'm in two changes suing a cannabis company because he says that they scammed him out of one point five million dollars. So apparently he invested this money and he was told that he could get his money back at any point, provided that he give thirty days notice. This money was invested back in twenty twenty one. He tried to get the money back in twenty twenty two when the company said that they were going to push back their opening day nearly a year. He went on to text the business's co founder to get his money back, only to be told that the dale no longer applied. You can't do that, So you can't tell me I can get my money back with thirty days notice at any point. And then I try to get my money back and you tell me, no, it doesn't work like that, all right, So we'll keep an eye on this and let you know what happens. And that is your yet when we come back, we have under the radar. These are the stories that are not necessarily in the headlines. They are flying under the radar. If you are planning to travel anytime soon to the Caribbean, we'll talk to you about Hurricane or Neesto, tropical Storm Ornesto right now and what is happening because it's hurricane season, all right, it's way up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, news this in the news that relates to you. These stories are flying under the radar, all right.
Speaker 2: It's way up. I'm here, Mainos here, yeah, under their radar time, all right. Millions of people in the Caribbean. They're bracing four tropical storm or Nesto. It's the fifth tropical storm of the twenty twenty four Atlantic hurricane season. And so I see already some flights have been canceled as people are getting ready for that. And they said strengthening seem likely with Ernesto as well. So after passing Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, I know, I mean, it's been wild, you know when you think about this and when you think about climate change and everything that's been happening, and speaking of which, I don't know if you had a chance to see this, but Donald Trump and Elon Musk had a conversation on X yesterday because you know, Elon Musk is endorsing Donald Trump. It was delayed forty minutes because of technical difficulties, but the two of them had a discussion. Of course, you know, it was kind of a softball discussion because Elon Musk was asking questions that basically were Donald Trump's talking points and then praising each other as well. So Trump said that Elon musk endorsement means a lot to him. He said, not all endorsements mean that much, to be honest, but your endorsement means a lot. Elon Musk also suggested that Donald Trump's to form a new presidential commission focused on government efficiency and appoint him, and Donald Trump responded, I would love it. And so they talked about the assassination attempt and things like that. And you know, Donald Trump hasn't been on X for like a year, since last year and August. Yeah, so the last thing he posted, I think was like his mugshot or something like that. And so he's gotten like a million followers since doing this yesterday. So yeah, that's it. I mean interesting, And I don't even know. One thing I was watching on a news today is all of these deep fakes and what that's going to mean for the election, because they're putting out so many things that look like it's real. So you might think that Kamala Harris said something, or you might think Joe Biden said something, but it's a deep fake, and a lot of people believe that and aren't going to debunk that, and so they're looking at the effect that something like this will have on the election. So just beware when you're seeing things online and it's not coming from a trust did news source as well. All right, well that is you're under the radar. Now. You know, we have the Way up mixed at the top of the hour, plus we have Clarissa Shields joining us today Flint, Michigan's owned Clarissa shield She just fought at the Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, and of course she is undefeated and she has what five belts right now. More than that, she got about five or six belts and she's a two time Olympic gold medalist. All right, well, Clarissa Shields will be here today. It's way up the rooms.
Speaker 3: From industry shade to all of gosp out angels spilling.
Speaker 2: All right, it's way up. I'm here, Mano's here, Mayo give me my money? All right, Well, let's get into some yat Tyler Perry's Divorce in the Black has driven more US Prime video subscriptions than any other Amazon MGM studio.
Speaker 1: Okay, is that the movie that we was watching up here?
Speaker 2: Yes, but your boy Corey Hardrick, Oh my god, yes, indeed, and you said it got it got what? It has driven more US Prime video subscriptions. So it made his debut on the Nielsen's Top ten streaming chart. It was the number three movie behind Beverly Hills, cop axl F and IF on Paramount Plus. So they're saying that they're continuing to rank the progress of Divorce in the Black. But a lot of people actually have yeah subscribed because of that particular movie, so strong viewership. More than four hundred and ninety eight million minutes watched in his first four days of availabilities. Megan Good you know who she is? What now all of a sudden, you don't know Megan.
Speaker 9: I didn't say anything like you just keep knowing names at me. It's like I gotta think about it.
Speaker 2: All right. Now, let's talk about some more good news. Lynn Whitfield has been upped to a series regular for season seven of The Shy. You know, I love to see it. You know how much we love us on Lin Whitfield, So congratulations to her. I saw he also just posted that, as she also just posted it on her page as well. She's really excited about that, as she should be. I love lind Whitfield and watching her on that show, and she's even had some good love scenes on there. All right. Barack Obama has put out his summer playlist. People really love Barack Obama's playlist. One song that's on there is Shaboozi, a bar song. Tipsy Billie Eilish is on their. Thames is on there. Also, Sweety My Best Golden by Jill Scott is on there. If you love Somebody set Them Free, Busting Process by My Girl Her is on there. Black Street no diggity, no doubt, gotta love it, yeah, no diggity all right. Now, Post Malone has some things to say about being called a culture vulture and how difficult that was for him. Here's what he had to say on CBS Sunday Morning.
Speaker 1: How did that feel to you? It sucked? I was a kid nineteen twenty. How did you deal with it? Drink a lot? Did you take it personally? Because absolutely it's hard not to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's tough. People still say it about Postmolin, you like post malone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he has some early real early when he.
Speaker 2: Had just allen, I wide, I receive. I couldn't even think of the name of it for a second, but yes, all right now shree report Police Department there report police chief is praising fifty cents and that is because of his humor and harmony. Festival that happened over the weekend. Now, they said that it went off without a hitch and so everything was crime free, which was epic for them. He said he hasn't seen anything like this since the eighties, so that's a big deal. And he said fifty in his team were instrumental in keeping the event safe with good planning, resources and masterful execution. So all of that positive activity. In Shreveport, there was a celebrity basketball game which Clarissa Shields played in along with Terrence Crawford. There was all kinds of things that were happening. Dave Chappelle was.
Speaker 1: Out there, got gigs, was out there.
Speaker 2: Yep, doing comedy and so it was just interesting and amazing for the city. So shout out to them. Shout out to fifty money bag Yo money long a boogie the baby two chains. When I tell you everybody was out there, fifty got a lot of friends too. All right, well that is your yet and when we come back, we have asked. Yee, eight hundred two nine two fifty one. Fifty is a number any question. You have them here with the award winning, a winning giver who got his own day on Friday. Mayo's in the building and here's someim Sissy. I may not see her in concert anytime soon because she says she's taking a break, but we'll see because we love her. It says it was snooze.
Speaker 3: Whether it's relationship or career advice. Angela's dropping facts.
Speaker 2: You should know.
Speaker 1: This is Askee.
Speaker 2: What's up his way up with Angela? Yee, I'm here with the award winning advice giving new man No and we have a rob on the line for asking.
Speaker 7: You, Hey, guys, how's it going good?
Speaker 8: Good?
Speaker 7: So I have a question I'm kind of torn about. So I was on a bachelor party recently, and then the groom was just kind of doing all types of cheating on his bride.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 7: Now the reason why I'm torn is because the only reason I got invited to his bachelor party is because my wife is best friends with the bride. So I'm not really you know, like I don't really have like too much loyalty to the groom just because you know, that wasn't my homie. But they just invited me kind of a courtesy.
Speaker 9: As a man maya business out of maya business is maya business man?
Speaker 1: Your business.
Speaker 9: He didn't even ask the question, I see where you're going to maya business?
Speaker 2: So what's the question?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Should I Should I even say anything to my wife or you know, say anything at all, or you know, just like main kind of state?
Speaker 1: Did you see?
Speaker 2: He was?
Speaker 7: You know, I don't know, it's kind of a lot to explain, but he was just kind of like going into rooms with other girls.
Speaker 1: It was his bachelor parties.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like strippers and even even girls like local girls at the bar and stuff.
Speaker 2: Wow, he was going in This is his last Oh my goodness, this is his last ride. This is what turn himself in for a lifetime. Been well, you know, you also don't know what she knows. Some people are quite aware of what their significant does.
Speaker 1: Do what you gotta do, do what you want to do.
Speaker 9: This is your last night being a free man out here because you locked down after this.
Speaker 1: You don't you don't know what they got worked out.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I don't know what they have going on, But I also feel like a lot of times in situations like this, you don't even know them like that, and so then they end up staying together. And now you're the one that nobody.
Speaker 1: Messes with, right because you did not mind your business.
Speaker 2: It'd be different if that was like your homegirl and you and her were really tight and you were like but I think first of all, even you telling your girl that that's puts a lot of pressure on her. And now she's in a situation where she knows some information you know that she shouldn't know, and so it's unfortunate and it should help you understand the man that you want to be. Because you never went somebody to be at your bachelor party. And it's dumb that he did that in front of people. But it's also kind of.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't have no you know you got a dog in a fight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have no dog in this fight. Stay right, don't watch focus on your relationship. Then they end up being together. Now you can't even be around. Everybody hates you.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to do the right thing. Yeah, stay out of it.
Speaker 2: Well, but thank you for calling. But yes, for everybody to find our business, all right, all right, thanks Rob. If you want to give us this information, though, we'll call her and tell her.
Speaker 1: We won't.
Speaker 2: If you want us, we'll tell her. But when we come back, Clarissa Shields is gonna be joining us. Yeah, we're gonna have a good time. I love me some Clarissa Shields. I know she was engaged, so we'll talk about all of that. Because last shut up, knock them all right, Clarissa Shields is next, this way up? You want to know my name? Oh man, Clarissa Shields is here? What's up? Its way up? At Angela Ye menos here, I'm here, and at the two Olympic gold medalists, but also every single belt you can possibly imagine Clarissa Shields got it. Hey girl, thank you for having me. And if there's anybody that listens to when it comes to boxing, it's clear.
Speaker 5: What.
Speaker 1: Heavyweight? Why are you beating like that?
Speaker 2: It was like a minute seconds, why would you do it?
Speaker 10: It was a disrespect from her. She walking off all of my face, getting in my grill like trying to like press me. So it was like when I was able to have a chance to put my hands on, I'm like, man, I'm gonna drop her ass real quick.
Speaker 2: She was about to call the fight. They were gonna call the fight was her corner was standing up. He didn't haven't had no White Town.
Speaker 9: The footage I saw it was like everybody left the ring, like y'all all left and she still was knocked out. You know what I'm saying that the helicopter came. Yeah, that's crazy that y'are always gone. I've seen that the people in the sweeping and was like, shut up. You started at what at what weight class? Because you did all three different weight classes right on fifty four, So that's well to weight.
Speaker 10: No, super super bowlight, sixty is middleweight, sixty eight is super middleweight one seventy five.
Speaker 1: You unified every one of those weight classes. Yep.
Speaker 10: I have unified every last one of them. But I haven't been undisputed at one seventy five yet. That's my next You just got there. Yeah, that's the first fight at heavyweight yep.
Speaker 1: Congratulations.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that and that's a hard thing to do because it is different.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 10: I felt the strongest I've ever been at one seventy five. I was sparring a man that was one hundred and ninety pounds all throughout your life, all throughout this camp for this fight. But man, the guy I was sparing against the first time we sparred to get ready for the Tabaweay championship, man he roughed me up. I said, Oh, I don't know if I should have came to this weight class. I'm used to having a fast hands. It was like, no, you gotta sit down. So when I started sitting down on all my punches, that's why I start getting the best out of him.
Speaker 2: And sparring.
Speaker 1: Is that the thing to spark with men.
Speaker 2: I've always sparred with me ever since you first started in the jail. All right, Mayno's here with me and we are talking to Clarisa shields. All right, I want to get into some other things. You know, you know I do, because Claris said, last time you was no longer engaged, you were single, But now you let me see something. Now you're engaged. Is that your engagement ring? Like, what's going on here?
Speaker 1: Right here?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: I'm gazing right here? So what's going on?
Speaker 9: That's hold on?
Speaker 2: That's her right hand.
Speaker 1: It's not nor clearly, No, Clearly I haven't been.
Speaker 2: No, because last time we talked about this and now you're engaged again. What's going on? Are you engaged?
Speaker 10: You know we're not together right now. Maybe we're on a break. Relationships you break up and you get back together. But it's just like for me right now, it's like I got so much other things going on. I'm trying to really be like the greatest I can be. You know, you have this window right here to be great. I don't got time to be unhappy about nothing.
Speaker 2: I just don't have time. And that's you said you just weren't happy. I remember you said that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, And it's like, no, I it's like you have to accept people for who they are. I can't force you to do stuff that I think should naturally be done. If you're with somebody, who have you doing that? Maybe you're just not the one. So who are you to keep saying like that you're the one and getting mad at this person because they can't deliver on that. So it's like at the end of the day, I'm like, look, I am too damn fine to be sitting here and I'm the best in the world. Not yesterday, but today. I know that's right, and I'm all natural. I ain't got no fake booty, no fake nothing. Maybe I gotta go on.
Speaker 2: Oh, but I said, you probably can't do that, I would think, because what girls got faked?
Speaker 10: A couple of them, really, because I would think it'd be better not to look Ebony bridges, her breasts.
Speaker 2: Bigger than your heads.
Speaker 1: If she get punched chest, you just.
Speaker 2: Get punched the riff gonna stop it, you do. One got big wrisks. Clarissa Shields is here. She is weighing at one hundred and seventy five pounds for her last weight, and she's a champ. You know, she's a two time Olympic gold medalist. She's got some of her belts here with her, and we love it. We got more with her when we come back. It's way up school.
Speaker 8: You are a media maven, right, you never know what Ange's gonna say.
Speaker 2: What's up his way up at Angela. Yeah, I'm here with my guy, my b RF, my best rapper, fram Meno, and we are talking to Clarissa Shields. You know what's interesting. And I saw you reposted this too, the whole thing with the Olympic, Yeah, with the trans athletes, and it was she ain't right, She's not Iman Khalif, Yeah, and that was that was unfortunate. And you did apologize for for your because there was wrong information that was put out there and yeah, and that's he wasn't And I saw, but I think it's important to take accountability, and you did like say, you know, I was wrong. I had some wrong information. That's why people got to research. Yeah, you know more, but that was given to me by my team and even by Fox. So you know, before I went on there, before I talk about.
Speaker 10: This like I'm the face of women's boxing, so as I go and talk about this, it's like, look, if there was a transgender who turned to a female in their boxing, that is completely unfair.
Speaker 9: Me.
Speaker 5: I do it.
Speaker 1: That, you'll do it.
Speaker 2: I do it like homegirl, that quick, she's soft. Yeah, she was bad.
Speaker 1: She soft. Oh, I've never been hit the dart in my life.
Speaker 2: She was like, it's over. That was so fast, that's why it took wildfire.
Speaker 10: You got like a little white girl and you think that this is transgender and whatever the case may be. And she's crying these wolf tears, and you think that at the end of the day, I haven't been hit that hard yet, not even by a man.
Speaker 2: Where, oh, just get me out of here. Right to that point, No, all right, mayno's here with me and we are talking to Clarissa Shields. Okay, I want to ask you what you think about this because we've talked about Ryan Garcia and Devin Haney before. What does Devin Haney need to do now? If you were going to tell him as somebody in the sport, because you know, I have so much love for Devin Haney, but I want to know what you think if you were going to advise him should be his next moves. I want to say something bo Ryan a clown. Yeah, so he was in your DMS and then talking crazy and then I'll haven't raised her baby when you exposed what he said. He tried to come at you.
Speaker 10: Yeah, no, now ugly all of a sudden now on this and then he called me a lesbian or a lesbio. It's the fact like when Ryan to me, this will make me mad about the whole situation when Ryan.
Speaker 2: Tested positive and then they got proven that the dude really did cheat.
Speaker 1: Bro y'all still.
Speaker 10: Riding with Ryan. I don't understand and mad at devin right clown behavior.
Speaker 2: And some people felt like maybe he shouldn't have taken that fight because Ryan did come in above waight and he had the opportunity to say, okay, but you know there's money on the line, that's it.
Speaker 1: Astro.
Speaker 10: No, Ryan's gonna throw that same hook no matter he's gonna ostron or not. But it wouldn't have been as strong and been as possible. Absolutely, And look, Devin ain't no knockout artists, but Devin will take a fight with anybody. To me, Devin is the better boxer.
Speaker 2: If you were Devin Handy, would you fight him again?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 10: What you can't take?
Speaker 2: No drugs, drugs against me anything. I'm gonna get my link back. You're crazy wild. I will fight Ryan every time I seen them, not in the ring. I don't care where we at at the Venetia, se him, at the club, you.
Speaker 1: Better have your people with.
Speaker 2: You because if I say you ain't getting away with that, well, listen, I know we gotta go because the show, you know, has to continue on. But Clarissa, every time you come up here, you know I always gotta see you. I'll shift whatever around. Yes, no, thank you for that so much, because I love me saying Clarissa Shells like from the beginning, try Me was the perfect song for you to walk out to. Oh my god, Day's Low was just the beautifulest queen ever.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 2: She's tiny, she's tiny. But you know what, while we're here, I need.
Speaker 9: To have a man.
Speaker 2: I haven't had a man rid me out yet. I want meet meals. Okay, my plan. I love Meet Meal. That's my favorite rapper, all right. I think I can't imagine why he wouldn't do that.
Speaker 10: Listen, I need Meet Meal. I think after that, like I can be able to retire peacefully. Is it gonna be the next fight in the Little Seasons again in Detroit? I think December eleventh, I will be fighting our Little Seasons again?
Speaker 2: Oh man? And then the movie comes out that's yeah, I'm talking about see that's called marketing. You don't know, I know what about that. I'm excited, all right, but I'm definitely gonna be right there watching that movie and I'm gonna and I'm gonna try to come to the fight because I wanted to make it last time. But it looked like a time. Detroit looked like they was having an amazing, amazing We did five o'clock in the morning and had your party in Flint because you always represented Flint and I love that too for sure. All Right, Well, Claricichelle, is such a pleasure to have you. You know, I got to get it all up in your business. You never know what we're gonna say. No, I wish we had another hour because I got a lot more to talk to you about. But you'll be back, I will, okay, Thank you the champ. All right, you can watch that full interview and it's quite entertaining on my YouTube channel. Way up with ye.
Speaker 1: She gave you a little jab, but we sung the Black national anthem.
Speaker 2: Lift every voice voice. All right. Well again, thank you guys for always tuning in. And when we come back, you have the last word.
Speaker 3: The phone tapping to get your voice heard with the word bitch.
Speaker 2: She is the last word on way up with Angela. Ye, what's up? His way up at Angela Yee, I'm here. My brf may Is and Clarissa Shields joined us today.
Speaker 10: That was fun.
Speaker 1: It was I'm glad I met her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm glad you did too. She was googling to see if you had hands stop it.
Speaker 9: She was right, thanks, because you like the Google you first of all, you'd like to tell people to google Mayo fights, okay, and not man O the love of Mano like Maino slap.
Speaker 1: You gotta stop.
Speaker 2: You got people mad at me over your fights.
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: All right, Well anyway, may No Day is coming up, and it's going to be quite a piece of Monday on Friday.
Speaker 1: Mone with piece nothing but good vibes and energy.
Speaker 9: Being your friends, bring your kids, bring your ow uncle, bring your aunt. It is a family friendly event, big block party. We got food, we got games for the kids, we got a lot of stuff for the kids. It's going to be very entertaining.
Speaker 2: I'm a walk over. That's my neighborhood.
Speaker 1: Pull up, baby, pull up.
Speaker 2: I walk around the neighborhood all the time. I enjoy it. I see you though you don't live there.
Speaker 1: But I'm out there. You don't, I'll never see you.
Speaker 2: I see you on the bikes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you see me on the bikes. You see me come through forty care Loss.
Speaker 2: All right, well anyway we'll be outside, and of course for you guys, this is your show, so you have the last word.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I want to try a light on my father and for being the first block to wear New York Janks, you're the former nineteen fifty four. My father's birthday is August thirty. First, let's fallow shout out my father. I like to send the light on my beautiful light burning luck. I'm my husband, James Locke. I like to send the light on her. I've been married to her for thirty seven years.
Speaker 2: Thank You's going way turnout with Adela yee