Speaker 1: M shure.
Speaker 2: Good, Hello, bring me really red un not this strange that's free.
Speaker 1: See when they trying to pusst me.
Speaker 2: It's a broken place.
Speaker 1: It was a color that ship shoot round funding up. It's not a crimpled look, it's not don't make it.
Speaker 3: This is a kay that when.
Speaker 2: It's a drink, broken plate, broken place to play with them, guys, broken place, play with them guys, broken places, play with them guys.
Speaker 1: Broken place, broke this pire, make the place.
Speaker 4: Pray my lord.
Speaker 5: This money they pray my lord.
Speaker 2: This money they praise my lord is money that count that cut up, that cut it up, count that money that man, you ain't got no funey you I ain't you can't have no money. It's a long as they stand out under my gun.
Speaker 1: Yeah all right, shot lord, and they playing me. He'll be done that the dog ain't no refund the right place too, shot like a re run. Put the bitch on the bitch.
Speaker 3: That's more fun.
Speaker 1: It's a big old p like big hont.
Speaker 2: I'll propping my ship like figh Street. I'm putting them that's on with the creek like some creek. REMI red red like that strange that sprang shy when they try to finish me.
Speaker 1: It's a broken plate. It was a little sh shoot righting up, it's not crimpled.
Speaker 4: Look, it's not sweeting.
Speaker 3: Make said this is a king that when it's a.
Speaker 2: Strinko, broken plate, brooking place. Play with them, guys, broken places, play with them, guys. Broking plates, Play with them, guys stoken Mace from the Pip made the place.
Speaker 1: Pray my Lord this minion.
Speaker 2: They just pray, my lord is minion, and they just praise my Lord is money that.
Speaker 1: We're back.
Speaker 6: That's how you introduce some motherfucking show, playing with the guys. That ship broke, Nigga, that's a broken plate broke on No way, why you made a beat too?
Speaker 7: Boy, I ain't ain't gonna lie. Shot did this motherfucking thing when that beat?
Speaker 5: That beat? Wake you up right now?
Speaker 7: Man, Hey, look, that's a perfect song for the show, don't get me wrong, But coming from what that bullshit we had, ah, Nigga, this is like going this zero to a hummer. Nigga, there ain't nothing top this. I don't even want. I don't even want nobody to send ship. People have been sending music for none of y'all, None of y'all. That ship, y'all said, I'm gonna send.
Speaker 1: It back, just like howk Hoolgan going from the Yellow and.
Speaker 7: Orange to n w O Baby New World Order.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that. But Sean, you.
Speaker 7: Can't what's a real last song? Yeah, nigga, this ship might be on your album.
Speaker 1: No for real?
Speaker 7: This ship five.
Speaker 1: A few days ago. Yeah, damn Like it's just like how long it's it to make it? About eighteen minutes?
Speaker 7: Imagine that Nigga would have took twenty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, broke play like that.
Speaker 7: Hey, this is how I know Sean probably started feeling the song got the nigga stopped talking about sports. That nigga started talking about put it on that spray talking about ship going on in the streets. We're just gonna use the hook.
Speaker 5: That's what they're doing like NBA commercials that nigga shan talking about a bitch on a bitch I said, God Damn Cat and Drake.
Speaker 1: Were taking we take ten minutes on the seconds.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, that's all we need song.
Speaker 1: We gotta some way. You gotta let the song.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, that's it's gotta be on song. Because you remember when he performed the live Ship.
Speaker 1: Big booted, look about something like Nigga put that that drunk on what I'm still playing that ship in the giro.
Speaker 7: Nigga can't when he when you sat in the beat, you knew what he was gonna do with it. So but did you know it was like for the show? Damn that nigga use the fire beat?
Speaker 1: He said about five or about six beats. It was.
Speaker 8: I went through a lot of them, but I was like this the one, Yeah it sounds and go with some sports and go with it. Can you send some cool type joint. I'm gonna do it on that. But then they know what I'm saying more like what it was for.
Speaker 1: That mother.
Speaker 7: Yeah, nigga, we're ready for NFL season now, do we got that? How we premiered this?
Speaker 1: We're here? Yeah, we gotta Nigga. We gotta have like like like the Chicago Bulls and oh yeah, we gotta.
Speaker 7: We gotta change the whole introduction of the show, like with the beat going on. You gotta show us in the live show women because I don't.
Speaker 6: Like you gotta be women like we can't have like yeah, bro, there's some text non text roman.
Speaker 5: Yeah man, funk all that you're watching into college football this weekend show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I watched the Georgia Georgia game. Georgia was crazy.
Speaker 7: I can tell like you probably fun with sports, but you don't. I can tell you about a song, what they be doing out there and stopping ship. We can just starting talking about what he knows, got a big bag of now like they ain't got nothing to do with no down.
Speaker 1: That broke play.
Speaker 7: Yeah that's all you want it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, don't for no sports ship Nigga.
Speaker 1: Georgia went crazy this weekend.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I could.
Speaker 5: I feel like the other teams, they gonna want this. God damn man, come out to this ship.
Speaker 1: Somebody gonna do it.
Speaker 7: Bro on some real ship on some ESPN could take that ship for real. They got at all us that when we sit at the table with that, I know, I know y'all we ain't inspit y'all.
Speaker 5: All right, I'm just making sure I don't want y'all needy.
Speaker 1: When probably got assistant. She gotta got talked to all of us.
Speaker 5: Man gotta got stand up for that ship.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 7: She wasn't a green back with prize pick. Look first week of college football down if you ain't on prize picks, you tripping man. You gotta take Georgia quarterback. He's been there twenty years. Ain't know, it's only one way. He's gonna get more. He know everybody who playing. He damn near raised him. He was a high school when they was in elementary, so he got the ups on them. You got Florida State here quarterback. Hey, take the under. I don't care if they got that boy at point five. Take the under. He ain't doing shit. Man, y'all sign up for prize picks. Let him know broken place. Since you man, you get fifty dollars instantly when you play your first five dollar lineup. That's win or lose. Use the call what you're waiting for. We still got WNBA, NBA is on the way, We still got baseball. Man, sign up right now, man, go wined some money. It's easy and as usual, Daily Fantasy made easy.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 7: No, I feel like George Finland. We're gonna be down at the Mercedi Being Stadium. Georgia gonna win the SCC Championship and wherever they gotta go play the national championship.
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody coming close, bro.
Speaker 7: It ain't closer.
Speaker 1: Nah? He who uh.
Speaker 9: That? Yeah?
Speaker 7: You said they got NFL.
Speaker 6: NFL talent across the board, even though the little dude got there and just yeah, like he.
Speaker 1: It's just I don't understand if folks start they started off slow.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, that first half you were like, oh damn Clemson. Everybody everybody like everybody panicing, like George, you better step it up. Kirby went to the hairtime put on that song.
Speaker 1: Man, he put that broke. Yeah, he put that broken play on broken play. You don't know what happened. Yeah, I didn't want to leave that.
Speaker 7: You wasn't to say that, bro it They need to know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Kirby knew something. He was like, bro, y'all ain't focused.
Speaker 6: What I know because see they interviewed Kirby at the halftime and he said, he said, Man, we just need to turnover.
Speaker 1: That's all nig come right after boom, buddy, go for the pit. Broken play.
Speaker 7: What I'm saying, that's all it's about. Bro, God damn how y'all fee about the first game? Prime coach Prime.
Speaker 10: I think that was a more impressive win than what he get credit for North Dakota State.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and they coached up that ain't no just no regular guy.
Speaker 1: They win championships.
Speaker 5: I think that's a hard.
Speaker 7: First game to even skelule though anybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's one of the ones that sometimes you get clipped yes.
Speaker 7: And they show what kind of team you got.
Speaker 1: A win as a win, Bro, a win is a win.
Speaker 6: Ship, you go ten and oh, ain't awaking worry about what happened North Coast State.
Speaker 1: You don't know.
Speaker 7: Who y'all compare y'allself Like if you if you're thinking athletes, like how you you know what I mean? You said the beat he rap on that mother for who you are, compare who y'all say, like it could be basketball, all up football?
Speaker 1: What you say, y'all like like a basketball like assist? I got that.
Speaker 7: They never played game. Oh you said that they did? Oh yeah, I see what you're saying.
Speaker 4: As they played together on the same team they.
Speaker 1: Did All Star. Oh yeah, y'all star they're like a star.
Speaker 7: Yeah, nigga, I've been saying. Everybody probably could agree to it. The nigga shotted like a secret weapon in Atlanta, Bro for sure, e J B e J having hands in so much ship.
Speaker 5: Tell them about your.
Speaker 1: Weeds, poor noney man doing good.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they're going crazy, man, Yeah, it be timing though, I don't be rushing it, you know what I mean. They gonna see when they're trying to see you know you don't. Yeah, you're in the shop ship Huh, you're in the shops. Nah, it's on the way, the way, it's.
Speaker 1: On the way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, over that down. All that.
Speaker 7: As prosecution, my nigga.
Speaker 1: That game was a hit song.
Speaker 7: You're trying to.
Speaker 5: Like you got the support Hollo aim after the show, nigga, Now you support.
Speaker 1: He got it with him.
Speaker 7: You ain't got to go to no damn store. Yeah, he with hand in hand like he like to, you know, be with the customers.
Speaker 5: The customers, sir, you go personal. He liked to see that you're happy with you with your order. They just doing ain't doing like how McDonalds that they don't even let the winter clothes.
Speaker 7: Yeah, move out of that.
Speaker 11: Like you said, the secret whip Man, you really got the playmaker man put a lot of ship together. And people don't give me for that, like even when it comes of artists and producers.
Speaker 4: Like he put a lot of people in position. Yeah, and it is for him, like you might, I grew up with him, so for me was whatever the hell he do.
Speaker 7: You did, and like ship with with your beats and stuff you are, you made some you behind a lot of classic music for sure.
Speaker 4: Let him know k camp all night the rich kids and what's up.
Speaker 7: You're supposed to start with them two? It's just a lot on Yeah what I'm talking about?
Speaker 1: What bro? With the what's.
Speaker 7: That's still kids now doing that ship after they graduation?
Speaker 1: They know, Bro, that's my era.
Speaker 7: So just seeing that, like, did you know like it was a classic at the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was high school. I was just all y'all.
Speaker 7: Nigga would live it?
Speaker 1: Did that? Yeah? We was, we was.
Speaker 8: We was in high school when it was on the radio, Like we really had book bads on going to class and ship with the song on the radio.
Speaker 1: I gotta do homework and ship won't get hung Yeah with the song and.
Speaker 4: Keep you out of school for this ship?
Speaker 5: I bet you didn't blame everything around that motherfuck running the hallway for sure?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 7: Boom boom cloud?
Speaker 1: No, No, that ain't that.
Speaker 7: I clapping like that.
Speaker 5: How you don't beat.
Speaker 1: Bro about how ya have a hit song in high school? Would be like will be a star QB song? That money come with the song? Bro?
Speaker 4: We had two though we had too at the same time.
Speaker 7: Just if you know in this round the time dro had got on that too, then.
Speaker 4: I take the same.
Speaker 1: Music my lifestyle. I would take it over, take it over this lifestyle. I would take that.
Speaker 7: Up high school quarterback because it's like it's you know, in your school and region during that time. But that music ship, nigga grown nigga, you would get grown pussy what I'm saying, It don't.
Speaker 5: Matter how good of a high school quarterback you here. Ain't no mama like they will, but all the mamas ain't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, all I'm going for my part of that. So much grown to that, Yeah for sure. That ship.
Speaker 5: Who y'all like this week Ravens and Chiefs, Right, Yeah, everybody's going around flop.
Speaker 10: They won the super Bowl last year for some reason, super Bowl champs never played good that Week one, so so.
Speaker 7: You yeah, I ain't been a getting packed man. Nigga Gotta show me that nigga make you believe every time.
Speaker 1: Oh y'all talking about like money money line.
Speaker 10: No, I'm just saying Week one Baltimore, this week saying Baltimore, they're playing home, They're playing bottom money home.
Speaker 5: Yeah, can't they aint can't city, they can't city. Yeah, because you know they start off the scene. You gotta have a home.
Speaker 4: I think I think, I think Raven might take them.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because nigga's chilling them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they ain't gonna play.
Speaker 7: It depends that Taylor swoop there, so she ain't your motherfucking at home.
Speaker 1: Leave the boy. It's like they'll see her.
Speaker 7: See that ain't gonna find Lamar Jackson. He don't give a fun by Taylor swiping.
Speaker 1: You don't care who erstands.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he'll ride the Koda a black bee there like, man, what the fuck?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: If you are you a woman? After hearing our new introduction song, what you think about it?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 7: That when I realized, I was like, we're talking about we gotta start getting women in opinion and that wouldn't matter.
Speaker 1: That's all that matter. When when women with the ship, it hurt. When a nigga can say some ship like when the women say.
Speaker 7: Yeah hurt. Come look bro, when Sean, when you played your song on the line, we were sucking with it, you you were chilling. But when you saw them women standing up start shaking their ass, that nigga said, who started performing that moment I said, yeah.
Speaker 1: Bro, I was in the corner, nigga, I was out, yeah, yeah, and they was fucking with it.
Speaker 7: Sh Sean, tell them about the pool party had for your video doing some ship on the load on the load.
Speaker 8: We we'll be doing some little stuff, cool party for my new single, my type of Party in Case he did that because you know we got the e p out four flats on the left man Case did the EP so the first single with My Type of Party in the video shoot, Yeah, we threw a party.
Speaker 7: Half by twelve to one. I would say that just off the top of me.
Speaker 1: Racial twelter. Yeah, for sure. There wasn't no more than eight nine ten.
Speaker 8: Them niggas in them show all girl set the eighty what a malath on that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, I had they kept coming, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Right, they would have kept coming. I would have been on that beat you a little hundred pack.
Speaker 7: I've been like, my boy, you don't with the honey, it's the honey.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but.
Speaker 5: I've seen a mean the other day on Instagram and Bro, I wanted to add it to my story, like they were talking about niggas using all these pills and honting like nigga, I still get hard when I hug it. Don't hug me too close.
Speaker 1: All that friendly hard.
Speaker 7: That's why, bro, I respect you as a woman. I give you a pound cause I don't know what I'm gonna do if I hug I don't know where have.
Speaker 5: You close to me?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Disrespect was it?
Speaker 1: But just on that that's me. I hug. I give you that. I'm not sweezing because if I if I squeeze, you're gonna feel these.
Speaker 4: I'm hugging and I'm hugging you hugging.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's all. That's all I'm I'm like.
Speaker 5: Now, I'm like, who picked up up the major girl?
Speaker 4: The fun?
Speaker 5: I don't know you you know, you know he's from round the way, Michael, He from uh m b you know what I'm saying with Breen iyes he and what ship I mean he was he went in front of cre.
Speaker 1: Breen by that action bro. They watch watch a Girl.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but then you know John, you know John's the major flying cases too though.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know he can't do too much. You gotta watch them light skinned nigga, they be smart like that.
Speaker 1: He said, Okay, brother, with this glass.
Speaker 5: I know your glass and that nigga look at him.
Speaker 1: You know, you know what.
Speaker 6: You trying to look away, but it's still it's still right there in your face. He was trying to look away.
Speaker 5: Don't get glass.
Speaker 7: Like he had a string on the bitch.
Speaker 1: Don't want to take that pison. I want to take that.
Speaker 7: Oh, Packers versus Eagles, They're gonna be the first NFL game ever in Brazil. I don't know about the game, but I tell you it's gonna be a lot of pushing ball, a.
Speaker 1: Lot of a lot of Hey, nigga ain't showing up on time to the game, but that.
Speaker 5: Game might start like the referee might eat fucking.
Speaker 1: Nigga. Nigga gon honey pack. Nigga need a Z pack? Hey you talking about it's I don't know what I got for Get it out, bro.
Speaker 5: If any game I would want to tend, that's the game.
Speaker 7: That's the game I might.
Speaker 5: All I might do is do the tail game.
Speaker 7: Ain't seen no place.
Speaker 1: Straight straight party can everything for that?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, nigga, you know what.
Speaker 7: The only with me I would miss game too. That was like green mister flight, Yeah on purpose. Now, Agreen, we got you on the next one. Now, keep rescheduling that motherfucker. I'm gonna drive back.
Speaker 1: Lot with the team. Yeah what team out?
Speaker 7: It's solo, man, it's all me. I don't know if y'all boy. No, Clark Atlanta got a new UH field. They painted it red. Clark Atlanta the HBCU, that.
Speaker 4: I know what you're talking about. They painted the rid for what ship?
Speaker 7: I don't know, but them nigga won't motivated.
Speaker 5: They won, Yeah, forty five, forty two they be for what.
Speaker 7: You never know what the hbc.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to figure out the parameters, and not just on HBCU.
Speaker 7: I'm just saying you never know because you go up and down. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You got what's the what's the story behind the red?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 4: I won't trying to figure color red, black and white?
Speaker 1: Right if you on the field when it like.
Speaker 5: What am nigga?
Speaker 7: Last year can't see? They lost all their games, so they like, if it working it came, we don't lose regardless, but they.
Speaker 1: Won't end up winning.
Speaker 5: But this was away game though, so they still don't want. We gotta see what they do on their red feet.
Speaker 1: They played on the red Okay.
Speaker 11: While trying to figure out because I'm like, you know, I used play football.
Speaker 7: I'm like, what position you play?
Speaker 4: I played quarterback and I play I receive what's cool? I played at Florida. I played in Florida.
Speaker 7: Jessup, Oh you playing in Florida. I thought you said you played for Florida.
Speaker 1: I grew up.
Speaker 4: I grew up in Dubai County.
Speaker 7: You fast on him?
Speaker 4: Yeah for sure?
Speaker 7: What what was your speed?
Speaker 1: Ship?
Speaker 4: If I got no, I was a goddamn kid.
Speaker 7: Well ship, you weren't too fas you started making beat?
Speaker 4: Nah, that happened by mistake.
Speaker 7: Real, No, you gotta explain that.
Speaker 1: So god damn.
Speaker 11: The reason I started making beat because my was making beats. He came up my house with it loud time. You just started making our little music was rapping before I was making beat, so he came up and make it be I want to do this ship.
Speaker 4: One day, I am on computer. I swore to got uh.
Speaker 11: I just went down to the guy now which card, I took make computer out the fucking you know the least office, took computer out and walked that bit back home, stopped ship on there and just started making beat.
Speaker 1: Hold on, yeah, come back computers.
Speaker 4: Ain't that ship with my buddy hold on that?
Speaker 7: Nigga said, why would I see in this rentoffs?
Speaker 1: Ain't I take it to?
Speaker 4: I ain't take it from I was staying in the house. It rent off down this.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. You got to see the I see.
Speaker 11: I'm from banking on the hood ship, on the hot ship. So I wanted to definitely that motherfucker came back and started on there.
Speaker 6: But what I'm saying, like like like a laptop dancetop fat backs, Yes, and by yourself, that's a lot of ship because.
Speaker 5: You gotta get the mold them.
Speaker 1: You gotta get the monitor.
Speaker 4: I took and walked up the screen.
Speaker 7: Look, it worked, It worked what he had to do. It was a good investment.
Speaker 1: That's that's what you that's what you call. You gotta see it through, fight through adversity. That's a calculated risk associated with victory. That's what you neiggas don't know it.
Speaker 6: Don't don't nobody gotta give you ship something. You gotta take that mother. Let that be the quote.
Speaker 7: If they don't give it till you take it, well.
Speaker 1: Somebody that nigga.
Speaker 11: Look, I don't divide nobody to do that.
Speaker 4: I was young nigga on the hot ship. Don't do that?
Speaker 5: How you want what you did?
Speaker 11: You gotta say that thirteen bro? Okay, So I was just a young nigga from the hood.
Speaker 4: Ain't handle money.
Speaker 7: If you're gonna do a crime, make sure you want to.
Speaker 4: Don't do no crimes.
Speaker 7: Don't listen to no not on the seventeen.
Speaker 1: Don't do this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I took a risk. It worked that.
Speaker 5: I made you want to do that ship at eighteen eighteen, motherfucker still be the slamming your answer.
Speaker 1: At least got your flesh and blood.
Speaker 8: That story sounds so good. Way you ain't. You can't pay a little kid to try that one?
Speaker 5: Ye that the computer famous producer partner c team So that three years bro?
Speaker 7: So in three years, do your buddy still make beats?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, it's ended up. I don't even know who you is. You need to reach out to me. But if you see they got that, reach out to me. I need to find you.
Speaker 7: But you're gonna what You're gonna bless him?
Speaker 4: Yeah, put him back on here for sure. I can't wait to see him.
Speaker 1: What was it like one of the Macintosh?
Speaker 7: No, man, it was at least they're gonna have a day.
Speaker 1: They're gonna have the mother, and you took the flopping dish.
Speaker 4: I took everything he had to.
Speaker 7: You can't just take the monitor.
Speaker 1: No fact, heavy man, they want them bite.
Speaker 4: With the monitor, with the course and everything.
Speaker 1: Ship. Can you imagine? Can you see that? Can you see that? How?
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna tell you the apartment, Yeah, but look I walked.
Speaker 1: From it was a man. I believe that el ran with two TV. It didn't run no fucking mile.
Speaker 7: You gotta keep shooting that scene though. Yeah, I ain't want Yeah, I ain't want to take that's print.
Speaker 1: That's that's yeah, that's all.
Speaker 7: So how you got your beat to the rich kids shot?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I gave it so.
Speaker 11: When I originally made the beats, I was just placing ship. I was just playing my beats for everybody, and furthermore when they was like man, but then I started getting better. But it just one particular cd uh I made for her cousin a little at you know, Grant hustle.
Speaker 4: I made him beat c for him to get place. He gave the ce these shots riding around them came up to the song.
Speaker 7: Damn, that's a blessing way, y'all gotta stay locked in.
Speaker 5: Yeah that you never play sports shot.
Speaker 8: Yeah, baby straight up? Yeah, okay, yeah, I played me and my brother played baby. My brother a real Fighteral, I was straight to the well.
Speaker 1: You know how that.
Speaker 8: I'm left handed, so I used to play on this side I feel right now like second bay, first and outfit.
Speaker 1: I played out.
Speaker 7: You just supposed to be a street nigga. You playing right that nigga say, I'm left.
Speaker 8: Hand, Yeah, you're left to play first base and second base like a left hand and k play God damn short stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I play base.
Speaker 1: I played left field.
Speaker 5: Cuse the glove on this, Mike glove on this, said Sean with like, you know what I mean, being in the game as long as you've been in the game, like any athletes that you don't like being around in like like you slick, I ain't gonna say starstruck, but you like damn around such and.
Speaker 7: Such a this nigga five mum.
Speaker 1: Star struck athlete. No, but I haven't been around some athlete though. But I ain't. I ain't never being star strup. I ain't never been start up period.
Speaker 7: Who's some athletes you know been around ship.
Speaker 8: You know, being in Atlanta, you know you're gonna always see adding that as a chuck.
Speaker 1: You don't see chuck, you don't see. You're gonna see Josh out of town, out.
Speaker 7: Of time, Johnson Mill he got there. He got to leave now that nigga be playing playing football.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in season, I was in college.
Speaker 6: What's that right right right by te? I don't know the gas station changed, the gas station of the marathon.
Speaker 7: Was it not there by varsity?
Speaker 1: Noimp Chimp Street? My brother Mayo, my brother Leo, Oh, j Mayo, yeah, j Mayo pie. Yeah, but my apartment off campus. We went over there.
Speaker 6: Josh pulled up by myself, got three bragg of miles and he's just gone. He looks like we were running that we were going there to get like some some bud like flat or something.
Speaker 1: B ja like John's y'all good.
Speaker 7: Yeah, bro, I knew John Joshua God damn a cool LASD nigga. And they had when Joe had him in the video of that freezing beat, the nigga with a tall nigga, and that niggaould have represented him. Yeah, Josh mall he was your hanging bro. He said, Oh, j Mayo too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, for sure. One on one.
Speaker 7: Who you taking o?
Speaker 5: J Mayo or Josh They different positions, Yeah, but still they can play one on one like that's a that's like a miss mat Bro.
Speaker 7: Josh Smith was bro. Josh Smith was.
Speaker 1: Like a cheat, cold in his brin bro, Like like, Okay, who I say? Okay, who you say? Josh Smith versus like Michael Beasley, Who you take Mike Beasy? No, I'm gonna say Josh Mill, I'm taking.
Speaker 7: I gotta take with Josh. You know, I fucked with him, but I gotta say.
Speaker 1: Like, oh j Mayo verse all right, Oh j Mayo versus ship Damn John m J and at the same position.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I wouldn't put him in there. That male versus Jamal Crawt Jamal Jamal Craft. Yeah, Jamal's just too nasty. Little I don't that's just yeah.
Speaker 1: I still got a dog in it. Yeah, I just want to know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's the ugly list.
Speaker 1: Nasty though, Hell yeah you will.
Speaker 7: The favorites went fifty eight and one on Saturday. The only loss was Virginia Tech versus Vanderbilt.
Speaker 9: One.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Over time, Virginia.
Speaker 1: Tech had to come back how did SEC do this this week ago? They swept s CC swept.
Speaker 5: Yeah, nobody, you know the first week be easy?
Speaker 7: Oh what's up Florida.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna say this. My my sleeper this year is Miami. Ward is a is a is a baby. Steve McNair he a gamer. You said that that nigga a dog.
Speaker 1: I saw you said that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, here gaming.
Speaker 1: Look at how he look and look at some Steam in their highlights.
Speaker 7: He speaking of Steve Man. Now can we talk about Florida State quarterback? That nigga is the garbage bastard of the month. And we just started chiming, what's his name, d J garbage? But the lad ain't on these spell ship Louis. It's just a whole bunch of vile.
Speaker 5: You all that.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's his name.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that nigga ain't ship.
Speaker 1: But how old is he? Though? I heard he was on a few teams.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he started at Clipson. Clipson didn't want him, so he went to Oregon State. He went and shipped out there. Now't down there at Florida. Think he ain't ship. That nigga is on them?
Speaker 1: But how he keep getting picked up.
Speaker 7: That's that's how somebody thinking he just need to write coach, and then once you get that nigga be like, nah.
Speaker 1: He finessing and just don't damn.
Speaker 7: I say, this is what people don't realize. Sometimes you gotta be smart and know as a coach and know how to motivate up motivated athlete. You never know sometime and just coaching and and prepping them, sit DJ down, tell him, hey, son, you're gonna start punk. You won't be a punner. You ain't gonna throw ship else on their team. You ain't no quarterback, and leave it at that.
Speaker 1: Sometime be choking. He don't.
Speaker 4: He might play good in practice and then he choking.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, he finesses season.
Speaker 7: Hey what if that nigga that deal in practice?
Speaker 4: I've seen it.
Speaker 11: I've seen it like playing for what I've seen when the nigga going practice go crazy.
Speaker 4: It's so when they get on the field, go to choking. When they say out on fields in the crew that could QB.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta think they this ship ain't scripted no more. You know what I'm saying That What you mean like practices and ship like that?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like like my rookie year been on practice squad, Like if you're picking the nigga off and eventually that the officer coordinator be like, hey man, we're trying to get him ready for the game.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, well, the nigga do the same picking the game.
Speaker 5: You mean, yeah, shit, I'm trying to get him ready for the game. Trying to gonna happen that nigga keep throwing that bitch like that.
Speaker 6: But but like like he said, like nigga practicing, be comfortable with them likes and on m hm, Yeah, it's different.
Speaker 7: Man, tell them where they can find a project at Man, we gotta they gotta support that that.
Speaker 8: Fo flats on the left, on DSPs, all your streaming platforms oo flats on the let you dig.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Apple music everywhere around the whole world. YouTube, what'sn't it?
Speaker 7: H I know you're working that one.
Speaker 8: What I'm saying, like, what's next, it's we're finish do this on rich kids getting together, We're finna performing this juicy thing. This could have faced and we're talking about doing the project with them boys. And I also got to know the project called my word, I'm fin thea drop.
Speaker 7: Hey, how that be when y'all get back together like the rich kids like you know how all y'all on groove, you know what I mean as an individual, but the comeback as a.
Speaker 8: Group, it just be fun, man, It makes it makes it make a nigga feel like high school.
Speaker 1: Aget gets back like, yeah, it be real love, it be real fun.
Speaker 7: Nah.
Speaker 1: Yeah no I do that. It's real too.
Speaker 5: That's that's yeah, cause you know watched that song.
Speaker 1: It always be what got the same story?
Speaker 6: One nigget on coke, be side bitch, you got her pregnant, bring it back and make a song about it, do a reunion they fall out again.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: See, I think with y'all, y'all ain't never had no ship to hit blogs and hit me. Y'all ain't never talked down on nobody in the group. So that what helps y'all too.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we ain't doing nothing that because it's like, come on, man, in time you go come back together. We just let everybody go on their own the journey and just see what they need to see. Well, ship it's still there. It's just we go viral every year just by doing nothing. So it's just crazy and that what schooling like.
Speaker 7: Man Ship all y'all really.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that Bobby Brown right there, we called him just who that schooler. Yeah, the group for sure.
Speaker 7: Might do what schooling might do.
Speaker 1: Just superstar ship, Yeah, just star ship.
Speaker 7: And he was the youngest one one.
Speaker 1: Yeah you not have a wild card. Make that ship go for sure. Yeah. He like a wire. He the one that you might he like, he go say some retarded He a retarded one.
Speaker 8: He gonna got them. Yeah, I'm just saved. Yeah, just anything he gonna go viral, that's gonna be the one go go viral every week.
Speaker 7: It ain't been too long ago. I had watched him on Big Bank on a Big Fact. Yeah, he was just talking. He was like he had just trip out. He said he got he got into it two chains. Yeah, and like you know what, you see the growth of somebody like he started like realizing, like I was tripping, I'll tripple. But I feel like that's just Atlanta people period. Like we be feeling like we got you know what I'm saying, for sure? It all Yeah, everybody, it.
Speaker 8: All be fot folk here. You know, it's always in the head on now by now what you got? But what what put the batter in? Somebody back how you never let that affect you though I think too much. I give myself time to think about everything. You can tell me something right now, I ain't feel an echo on. You can say bad eight hundred million right out there, go get it. I'm gonna be thinking about.
Speaker 7: I'm yeah, like where they got it? That is yeah, nigga, you go out there, so.
Speaker 1: I don't just go out. I don't just yect quick. The high doesn't make no.
Speaker 7: But what like what kept you hunger? Because like you know what I'm saying, you being you know what I mean with ground hustling?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? You to cousin like yeah what you what? Yeah? What ship keep me favorite cousin.
Speaker 5: Cousin like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: You I don't like the nigga he got a big family?
Speaker 1: What keep me hungry? Ship?
Speaker 8: God damn ship? That tip he got him money. I'm still hungry. That would keep me hungry. He showing you what you can get if you work hard. But if you were hard, you too can got some that tip for you. Like you can hang with Tip, bro, You're gonna have a good ad time. But like when you leave from that, niggas like.
Speaker 1: Ship over, that's what that trap. Oh yeah, once he left everybody.
Speaker 5: Reality where he leave that early though, it's where he leave that early.
Speaker 1: So it was like.
Speaker 6: Be different what one look He was like, look, dude, he was like, man left, he said, be back, just gone.
Speaker 7: When you see that motherfucker when you see that crank up. So but hanging with the nigga though, Oh, you're gonna have the time of your life.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, for sure, for sure, for sure it's time to go home.
Speaker 7: When it's time to go.
Speaker 1: Home, He're gonna show you what you can get if you work hard. Yeah, you can have this too.
Speaker 7: And he ready like that. You know how some people I'm gonna say that this is the last thing, but you know how somebody people be saying they gonna do this and do that. Okay, if he tells you're gonna do something, he talking about it's on the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that nigga, Like I got this idea.
Speaker 7: I'm like, you know, I'm shaking my head. Come like, I know, he got so much going on, it's gonna mint before you get to this. So I was like, when are you talking about doing it?
Speaker 5: What you're doing Friday? Today, Wednesday?
Speaker 1: Mother fun? Oh no words of action, but.
Speaker 7: He won't to see that all I return on the investment by Sunday. He know how much he get that when the mother on the two. Yeah, but that what's up man any time. But we appreciate the song.
Speaker 1: You pushing up on the man for sure.
Speaker 8: You know we're feeling man. You know you got there on one one who are always locking women? You keep me in carved to man whever. Now be like what that ship had he be talking about?
Speaker 7: Oh sh yeah, I still I still be running around. Listen to that sticks that's another one.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, get on sticks. I'm telling you. After that lie, I was pulling up to the pull up to the gym cranking that still playing. That's in the parking.
Speaker 7: Let somebody but don't just that's what I feel like music gotta get back to cause I would listen to one young nigga. Man, your nigga don't want.
Speaker 1: To fuck that ship on the way out though, Bro, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 5: The drill just getting lower and lower them. They can't even see the bitch.
Speaker 6: They they get mad at, say ladies, you know she if they get denied, Yeah, you want to want to fight.
Speaker 5: She can't see your nigga, take your mask off. Now us see who you nigga coming over that code?
Speaker 1: I hope so she don't know. She don't know, but this is crazy.
Speaker 8: This ship show had a chained but for sure we was just getting getting manager mess with the girls that kicking peek talking about swag and ship like that. Yeah, they got on our first video went viral. We were smoking weed. They totally to take it down. They're like, y'all, nigga smoking weed. I can't do that. Fast forward now damn and weed. The nigga got damn eighteen thousand guns.
Speaker 7: In the video and got ship got powered on the table.
Speaker 1: Y'all told her to take out the video downse we're smoking She's nigga spoken aerosol cans.
Speaker 4: Now, Oh yeah, I've seen.
Speaker 8: Oh you them big cock gun they smokeing them cock gun. Yeah, bro, you don't even want to thom.
Speaker 11: Really the motivation for our project go back to the good feeling music. That makes sense, That's all I told her. I'm like, man, I'm frona go back to good feeling music, don't. I don't even listen to music no more?
Speaker 7: Like for real, if you was wh who was you listening to who some artists right now you be like, oh they straight though they dope, check it out.
Speaker 4: I just be listening to shin't.
Speaker 11: I don't even be listening to music no more because every time I listen to I can't even hear music like people here, I hear the beats and then they'll say it's crazy.
Speaker 6: I'm like, yeah, but how you get But like, okay, so you're making a beat. You gotta create, right m Like, not like you got to keep up or try to be like the next sound, but like nigga, don't get inspired. Maybe I listen old ship.
Speaker 4: I was already heard of my time. So what I'm doing right now is what I've been doing.
Speaker 7: Yeah you backpedaling.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm, I'm just doing what I've been doing.
Speaker 1: Blessed to be like you already in your zone. You see where you're at.
Speaker 4: You just back Yeah, I just believe it, you know.
Speaker 7: I just like I'm looking at it like you a corner.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just living.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 7: We just got a nigga on the island, Greg. He just chill, you know where he at.
Speaker 8: We always been a trendsetter too, Like folks do what we do, so we ain't got worried about doing what nobody will do. It's a blissed still to be able to just do some fast stuff. We ain't got to just say what they're doing and what they're doing. They're trying to see what we're.
Speaker 4: Doing for sure.
Speaker 1: M hmm.
Speaker 4: So man, we sure love like you, not like we see.
Speaker 1: We hear something.
Speaker 4: We see somebody been sure love from the beginning.
Speaker 1: I been.
Speaker 7: I ain't gonna lie. I've been listening. I fuck with the fun with a little child.
Speaker 1: I like him.
Speaker 5: I like y TV fat Yeah, I like him. Yeah, I like Boss maying d Lo even though, Bro, that nigga go crazy. If you hear one song, that could be all the songs he gonna dog on the bitch.
Speaker 1: Crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 4: He all eats some five food.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, you're always gonna eat good.
Speaker 3: Ball.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah he gonna he's gonna reference a football player.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, and he a big dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: That nigga said, found my pists the other day, found the tin ball. I said, you ain't even know you lost that bit? He getting money?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that ship I heard he said though running routs?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah he did.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Let you know shout you a Falcon fan. Yeah, back fan man, No me five players on the team.
Speaker 1: I don't know this year team. I know some old team about this team.
Speaker 7: Who the quarterback Kirk Okay?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 7: Yeah running back? The running back Casey don't.
Speaker 1: God, damn I love him. Nigga boy be know man, that's no problem.
Speaker 5: The understand.
Speaker 10: I know.
Speaker 7: That's why fans be different. Falcons.
Speaker 5: They don't.
Speaker 7: They don't give them who play on the found want to see you. They want to see you win.
Speaker 5: Hey man, what what what the nigga?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 7: Oh god, that's your nigga know you on the you gotta do something bad.
Speaker 5: You do something bad.
Speaker 7: They know your whole name.
Speaker 4: I know how the bad Yeah, show.
Speaker 5: Man, that's how they know. I hate Matt Ryan.
Speaker 1: Sorry you give Atlanta like one or two good years. I love you. Yeah, Julio was playing.
Speaker 3: I was that.
Speaker 6: I was watching who are playing for the Titans. It was a night everybody was at some little boar here. These niggas at Julio Jersey for him.
Speaker 7: Like, yeah, nigga, you couldn't tell us Wholio win from Atlantic? Who your Yeah?
Speaker 1: But it like what I'm saying, he was off the falcon. Once he's down, he's down. He feel. That's why I was like Michael Vick, gonna Michael to the day that nigga still got vic join the right y'all.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Still man, if you see who the y'all got, they don't run up.
Speaker 1: Riddy White ain't going no where.
Speaker 4: He jail with five bro. A little bit more, I.
Speaker 1: Said with Mike Vick Atlanta still love him? Hm?
Speaker 4: Then uh a little ward none.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: You know who my favorite falcon? Well, I say, underrated falcon. You know I love all the god damn t J. Dun got about t J playing that four five and oh yeah the dirty bird.
Speaker 1: Come on, nigga, who your favorite facon? Michael Vick, Yeah, that's Jama had that dirt love man.
Speaker 4: I remember our little boy watching him.
Speaker 1: I was like crazy, you remember he wore that Nigga.
Speaker 7: I'm not no rap. Don't want y'all nigga to start trying to steal my ship. Nigga in school, That's how I used to freestyle. I run somewhe with bucket and dunkey. I'm carrying that Foux five like dunckt hell no doune, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: I put that ship together.
Speaker 1: Nigga used to double pad little league because we want our past to be big like that. Nigga passes like, so used double pad, look like you had a little ship.
Speaker 7: Yeah, when we got there, we're gonna take a break. When we come back, we're gonna do QB one with Reggie. Appreciate Sean pulling up on us and appreciate Nigga. They do the remit put me lit and Reggie on that motherfucker.
Speaker 1: How long was that song? A minute and something? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, twenty seconds nigga. Yeah, so we just do faux balls and piece Bro. We're gonna write out of ship sixteen is.
Speaker 1: Is like a minute? Right? Want to do the team no more? How long did it take? How long? Sixteen? Yeah, they're gonna be at lead by forty five second? Yeah, okay, okay, I need something twenty I give you first. Yeah, we'll be like boy, Yeah, y'all do four.
Speaker 5: Video that I'm like my own ship though I.
Speaker 1: Don't even know right ship you fished out. I'm going to shoot yeah, shoot the videos. I ain't right.
Speaker 7: I want that same inspiration when you had all them girls. Yes, because that was broken play back.
Speaker 1: If we do this, we look at our lives. We look at our lives. We bring it. We ain't even on the stage. We don't couches. It's the one for sure.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that time we have a live you gotta push up, okay and bring all the hundred of them bring with you to.
Speaker 5: So we can say. You know what I'm saying, y'all come a get out, and y'all got all them.
Speaker 4: Ship combined it together.
Speaker 1: I've been trying to figure out where they went.
Speaker 4: Man, man, we're gonna combine together.
Speaker 5: We gonna as long as you own that kind of game play. I know some niggas date.
Speaker 7: It's some dirt ad niggas.
Speaker 1: Man, Man, we're gonna spread it. We ain't gonna have it. We're gonna dived it.
Speaker 9: I like that.
Speaker 1: See that's how you you add on for sure?
Speaker 7: On the way QB one with Reggie The next time.
Speaker 1: Angel that.
Speaker 3: Bad her voice throw me off a little bit, but that bit bad, that muther she.
Speaker 5: Told finding the motherfucking man she.
Speaker 1: Could post me up. And I love w n B A players.
Speaker 3: I didn't shot my shot at so many of them. I've dated, I dated, I took a couple out on the day and I actually dated one for real.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 1: She was like sick four. Oh yeah she was.
Speaker 3: She was powerful you mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: She was the baddest head taller. The motherfucker got nice little muscular frame.
Speaker 1: Bill.
Speaker 3: Uh you know see, I like women that's providers and you know, the protection. You know what I'm saying. I look for that protecting a woman. I look for, uh just stability and somebody that's gonna buy me flowers and you know, just say nice things to me. And somebody that you know, just got a good relationship with their parents and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Let me see, uh just this this.
Speaker 3: Got their own and just know how to treat a man. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, she's flying me out the games, flying flying my family out. Uh yeah, just just buying me everything that out I wanted. You know what I'm saying, uhh that bought me a car, paying my rent, just doing things that a woman's supposed to do. Most of them would be dating Dayton girls. Yeah, so I would definitely be like the girlfriends with the girlfriends.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I hang out with the girls all the time. Yeah, so we was that was a clique thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was the thing.
Speaker 3: But I was trying to fuck them too. On the level. You know what I'm saying, like, yeah, I trying to puck.
Speaker 1: Oh, but they telling me about their bitches.
Speaker 3: I'm telling them about my bitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, saying yeah that was that.
Speaker 3: It was just a fun time because I like, I just love being around women. I love I love women and just everything about them, just the whole essence. You know. One of my fantasies is to be inside a w NBA locker room just walking around, you know, saying, taking showers with their motherfuckers and stuff and y'all just hyping them up, and you know, just he him just seeing them interact with each other. And Brittany Grinder, Brittany Grinder is like one of them folks, one of them, the female that don't let nobody touch her right there, but she just ain't met the right man.
Speaker 1: She just ain't met the right man.
Speaker 3: Somebody just gonna really just pay attention to her and just maken't want to do that. I think that's one of the things that why I even dated It was tous too, is because the challenge of trying to turn them back straight, you know what I'm saying. That was always used to be my mo to just the dominate the dominate. You know what I'm saying. Shit, I used to really be into the One of my first crushes was the Brat. The Brat all bullshit aside. You can go watch me on gg N with Snoop Dogg back in twenty and thirteen. His question was, Jack, if you could have sex with any woman in the world and get a pregnant and not play child support, who would it be? I said the brat. He spits out of.
Speaker 7: Smoke and started laughing and shit and blah blah blah blah blah or.
Speaker 1: What was it ten years later? What ended up happening?
Speaker 3: She got pregnant?
Speaker 1: Who saw it coming?
Speaker 3: I can see the woman and all these motherfuckers, They just waiting on a Jack, just waiting on somebody to believe in it. Yeah, don't, don't shun it. The reason why she probably don't fuck with nig nig. I ain't never got them paid no attention. But I guarantee you she ain't gonna find nobody they want to pay more attention than me. That's all she missing is my dick. Yeah yeah, But if she don't want that, then you know, I gotta respect it and I get rid of it.
Speaker 1: I get rid of it.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, little commercial break. We done brought my dog in flewing men, my dog Jay skiing the motherfucking building man, vice president of the Rich broke on, how hard mafia member, Come on there, what's going on? Ski?
Speaker 5: There ain't no fresh all to set departments too, you know, yeah, it's on the way, you know what I'm saying, And feelm and doing my thing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, waiting on a prized picks to come in this my season right here? What the cowboy are gonna do?
Speaker 1: Man, We're gonna win twelve games? You yeah, I belink that. Man. You know what's crazy? That's the first round.
Speaker 7: By that doesn't mean we're gonna go fast.
Speaker 5: If we're gonna win twelve the season game, I ain't gonna fuck with the player, but I guarantee we went twelve game.
Speaker 1: Cowboys fans some of the most loyal, Like they have so much belief.
Speaker 9: You okay, I ain't, baby, Oh yeah, we're keeping the nigga they got so they just got so much belief, like to the point where even when they're fucking up, they don't even see that they fuck.
Speaker 1: No, I see it.
Speaker 7: I just I just shut the fuck up. I'm the type of nigga like this, but I'm this nigga. Right when we win it, I'm talking big ship. We losing chicken wing.
Speaker 5: I shut the fuck up, nigga, be like, why he ain't talking, bitch? We losing playing bad, We're doing terrible. I don't say nothing, like for real all season, Jared Jones is.
Speaker 1: Giving me Joe Biden. Y. Yeah, yeah, somebody had to say give me Joe Biden.
Speaker 7: Why you say that?
Speaker 5: Because he knew what the fun he's doing. He's just saying anything and then his his ship and like going some at the house and you know something fun up and get a new one. Don't get all that was you this like you know what I'm saying, He just do dumb ship.
Speaker 1: He gotta get he got.
Speaker 6: I feel like it's time for him to go and give the team to it. You got a son or grandson or something.
Speaker 5: He just he just need to hire a fucking GM.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine that conversation. Know what I'm saying is this he this ship is off up here? Old is Jerry Jones.
Speaker 5: It's over.
Speaker 1: This ain't clicking no more.
Speaker 7: That nigga gonna tell you what it is once you have been so successful.
Speaker 5: It's like I David Idy so successful in the SAMs and the eighties, and then he tried the same ship and then Nigga drafted JaMarcus Russell number one.
Speaker 1: No matter, Mars Russell was that deal. He won't know number one pick though.
Speaker 7: Ship, I don't know.
Speaker 1: You've seen it and you see what I see.
Speaker 5: I was talking about in college, Hey n a failing and collage that Nigga was going crazy.
Speaker 1: L s U.
Speaker 5: We're not talking about college.
Speaker 1: You can do it.
Speaker 5: Tim Tebow had the best coll career ever know.
Speaker 1: But they drafting and looking off for size measurables.
Speaker 5: And nobody else. Nobody else had Jamaica's Russell pick going number one, not even top five.
Speaker 1: Nobody.
Speaker 5: If go look at the draft, nobody was going to pick him. Tough pick look at.
Speaker 1: But I know, but I do know, But I do know.
Speaker 5: I ain't hate no jama I like draft.
Speaker 1: I think was going here. He was just about to leave out. We had a lot of hype around him. Bro.
Speaker 6: Yeah, But but I would say this though I always say this, a lot of players or hot draft hits that come from the SEC sometimes don't pan out.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's because their bodies be beat up CC.
Speaker 7: Yeah, just the quarterbacks though every position. When the last last based SEC quarterback.
Speaker 1: Matthew Stafford what you mean, but that's a long on time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Matthew staff Lay years longer than that, know, a decade seventh but Matthew staff about plus a decade plus, my nig.
Speaker 7: We got Marcelle here to look up the store.
Speaker 1: So we got so they got the boy old.
Speaker 7: What was the question, Oh Joe Burrow, Joe Burrow.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay, boys about to do his thing in Washington. Well we gotta see say about it. That's it on camp.
Speaker 1: But they know you gotta play. No, you gotta go play that.
Speaker 7: Great ski here and you a cowboy for that? Is Dad Prescott good?
Speaker 5: He's good, but he's not great. I say good at he top twelve, fifteen or top you.
Speaker 7: Know what I'm saying. It's thirdy something teams you in the middle of.
Speaker 1: You, all right, So he's not even the top ten QB to you. I give him. He could be.
Speaker 5: He could hold on. Now your top ten QB. We're gonna name top ten I.
Speaker 1: Can name, right. Is this an order or no?
Speaker 5: Quarterbacks better than that? You give me Pat mahone. Okay, Lamar jas okay, Okay, jayl Hurts okay, oh ja Hurst, Jaylen Hurson Jackson. The only thing Jayloren Hur's gonna do better than that and run the ball. I don't like that, be to you know that damn and led the league passing last year. I don't like Lamar Jackson in front of that press. I don't like you know, I take my jack in front of him. But not, but not Jeling hurts Hell. Jaylen Hurts is a gamer dye.
Speaker 1: He's gonna do nothing.
Speaker 5: Only thing you do better than that and run the ball.
Speaker 1: That's one year, broy' y'all going off one year?
Speaker 5: No, I take that with go ahead, keep going.
Speaker 7: We just ain't gonna slide past.
Speaker 5: Okay, go ahead. That jailing is not better than that I got, Jayleen, b What makes you think they think you can throw the ball better than jail than that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Not, Jaylen was doing that with no weapons.
Speaker 5: He got weapons. He got what you got.
Speaker 1: You got.
Speaker 7: He got a forgot when start a job, but.
Speaker 5: You got really this to you got related to I'm gonna tell you about that. That has never been considered the man from high school a nigga got hurt.
Speaker 1: He got on the field.
Speaker 5: College, they got to do it. Nobody to tell you he went to college and they got hurt.
Speaker 1: This position.
Speaker 5: We drafted him as a backup, so he was never considered.
Speaker 1: The low round.
Speaker 5: He really playing, He's really playing with houses.
Speaker 1: He got an ass whoop at pc B at Panama City.
Speaker 6: He's been He's always been an underdogs, never been the stomping on them for a lot of times.
Speaker 5: You know That's what I'm saying. He's better than Yaeling Hurts. Listen, you gotta beat up from.
Speaker 1: Got beat on why. But know what I'm saying is what's asking. I'm just saying he'd been an underdog his whole life.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I agree with that.
Speaker 1: They were stomping on him for ye. No, look, I'll tell you that.
Speaker 7: He has exceeded expectations us but we know that by far. But that don't mean I gotta put the nigga in the top team.
Speaker 5: Nothing but a black to no Toning Romo. I can keep going on the Roman arm town and where he can throw it about. Tony Romo is way better throwing quarterback than that niggas.
Speaker 7: I feel like niggas gave Toning Romo.
Speaker 5: Hard Tourner Roman had that team that to Roman would have got hurt, and that listen, I'm black.
Speaker 1: I'm black.
Speaker 5: Now that hot, that level too hot?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you sound like a fucking Cowboys fan right now, listen.
Speaker 5: Was not that he was not listen, and Tony would have got hurt. Right if Tory had the same team that Dak had, we were at least one in the NFC.
Speaker 1: Tam, I'll tell you right now.
Speaker 6: You put da on on with put back with t O, I bet you they go further than Tony Romo. Fuck that bro, I'm gonna tell you this.
Speaker 1: All that and running backs they had marrying Barber.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean that gets a good ques. He better than Jim, not better than all things.
Speaker 5: Jenner Hurst do. Better than him is the throw that motherfucking ball to They had way more y'all than him. Okay, Okay, we gotta put I keep on going croud.
Speaker 10: Okay, I get that, I get that him, I get that him. He definitely Okay, that's fine. That's five five.
Speaker 7: You know how y'all feel. I say, Russell Wilson better than that nigga, Come on with.
Speaker 5: I'm from Virginia, Virginia.
Speaker 1: Out of him.
Speaker 5: The old Russell will seattle, not this one right here, We're gonna see what he do this it's over for him. And I'm a Virginia nigga.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, he's a good father though right now, you know you can't okay, good dad.
Speaker 1: Now if you have said this five years ago, yeah, no, no, no, three, three years ago.
Speaker 5: The last out of you.
Speaker 7: What about the charge of quarterback? Who charges quarterbacks?
Speaker 1: Just better? Better better than that? That's seven Yeah.
Speaker 5: So what I'm telling you you can't, can I say? Because the same place over Kirk, I will to any day. Yeah, But other way, I mean I got a little bit he got. He got a good arm on them.
Speaker 7: Oh, nigga trouble Lawrence better than that. No, no, now, I will man bro Trevor Lawrence.
Speaker 1: That deal.
Speaker 12: I'm telling you bro jed quarter back. My boy in sant Frank Jared golf U.
Speaker 1: Man may take his mic off, just special, bron Pardy, Please don't hurt me. That broke party is way back.
Speaker 5: Man, put dak on that sampsus.
Speaker 1: Go man.
Speaker 5: But look here in the same boat, how we just say exceeded expectation. He seed that was tasting the big He on a better team and he got a good team that.
Speaker 1: Don't show up.
Speaker 5: So so Green Bay that should have lost the Green Bay. What I will say this, So the n I k Joran Love better than that he got this is that was coaching. There's a whole bunch of like this.
Speaker 1: Jordans Love and Dak Prescott on the same scale.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I give it, okay, yeah, and Bron that much better than that?
Speaker 1: Who you taking that around on your team?
Speaker 5: That I'm taking that quarterback?
Speaker 1: Bro we have what about that?
Speaker 7: Niggam Buffalo? Yeah, Josh taking Josh okay easy.
Speaker 5: So I'm not taking jail. I'm not taking brock periody and would you take too over this? Take it to sir? You want to argue, No, sir, I'm taking to it. You get, you get that and Web you get you put him. You put them to receivers.
Speaker 1: They throw.
Speaker 5: Throwing seven They're throwing seven yard out there with with them.
Speaker 1: Undred.
Speaker 7: So that about it. So to us, So Dak is a good quarterback, that's great. Top eleven.
Speaker 1: I go with that him ten that's a good that's a good rating. Damn he said what I'm just saying. He ain't top. He just can't. He just can't.
Speaker 7: He just didn't winning. He I trying to go through the haven't won a game for us that we needed.
Speaker 6: If you want to, if you want to now, if you're right, if you want to be paid like uh Lamar Jackson's or or you gotta be able to win, you gotta be in the top five, is.
Speaker 1: What I give somebody that press guy Joe that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, ain't Joe.
Speaker 5: That's that trick question, Nigga, I thought you would have with that on that. No, No, He'm a Cowboy fan, not a that fan. Okay, listen, I love the Cowboys. But when Deon I'm saying what I like, I love him. He went to something that man, fuck Deon, I feel I'm a Cowboy fan, not a playoffs I like it. I like the team real quick.
Speaker 7: We're gonna do QB one with Reggie and we could chime in, Reggie, give QB one what.
Speaker 10: You got best quarterback performance? Uh this week by far cam Ward, University of Miami. Mort most definitely.
Speaker 1: Like that. That's a high he's been winning me money for three years now. That I just kind of like bottom.
Speaker 6: He went putting the highlight cloak highlights side by side him and Steve McNair.
Speaker 10: He's been balling since it's a small school in San Antonio, D two school in corporate word or something like that. Lost in the Senate semifinals to North Dakota State. Your boy, that Colorado just beat three for four thousand yards with them all right, then he transferred to State. Been sucking up in the Pact twelve. He is not thrown for under three thousand yards in the season. So flying under the radar as a short dual threat quarterback. Motherfuckers just not giving him. Might be five eleven like run eleven, man, he might be five eleven?
Speaker 7: Is five eleven?
Speaker 1: You about six?
Speaker 7: That nigga might be a s like, yeah, he's run.
Speaker 5: Like he's six.
Speaker 7: War back that bit he's so smooth and.
Speaker 4: So yeah, thirty five three five yards man.
Speaker 10: He showed the funk out in Gainesville this week. They they just made it a blowout down there, and that.
Speaker 7: The spread one that high. How they blew him on the funk out To tell you a CC, you might have well take it down at the Maam, I don't see.
Speaker 1: We got a lot to say about Jorian got something to rind me up. Just then. Okay, come on, now, you.
Speaker 7: Know both of them all went to Georgia.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, GT got something to say because they be Florida State. It's trash. Now we talk.
Speaker 5: We just I told everybody to money line that game, he called it.
Speaker 6: I told you I wasn't worry about them. I wasn't worry about Colorado. Look at the look at the look at the footage.
Speaker 1: All right, look so these other quarterbacks.
Speaker 10: If you're looking to make some money, man, look out wet to North forfeeda look at the quarterback for Arizona.
Speaker 1: He went crazy year.
Speaker 10: So if you're looking for any fantasy points anything like that, prize picks, that's a good quarterback to watch. Uh castillios. That number one for Boston College. He is going a dynamic playmaker.
Speaker 1: That Bill O'Brien Yell O'Brien is a coach at Boston College.
Speaker 10: If you were better, if you are wagering or making some entries this season, please pay attention to Boston College in those lines. Another quarterback, Channeler Morris and University of North Texas.
Speaker 1: He's a TCU transfer.
Speaker 7: Ain't watching.
Speaker 1: Listen to me, bro, if you talk about money, excuse me.
Speaker 5: Give me the direction of school. They play for Western North Carolina Texas.
Speaker 1: Quarterback transfer from TCU. Again, gentlemen, if you are trying to.
Speaker 10: Cash out win on your entries, please pay attention to these quarterbacks.
Speaker 1: And of course Kim and Rising in Utah. He is twenty five years old.
Speaker 5: Hey ball, we'll talk about some good guy. Damn you talk about about Georgia quarterback Miami Court.
Speaker 7: You said Miami.
Speaker 1: Carson Carson back.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they not losing all.
Speaker 1: We're talking about week one performer. Georgia.
Speaker 5: Ain't nobody teams playoffs.
Speaker 1: It's a twelve playoff game. Georgia player, don't get a little tougher with twelve. That's that's the.
Speaker 7: Only thing that's gonna get you.
Speaker 1: They might slip up and Georgia's death deep because you think two three deep in every position.
Speaker 7: Like Lou said, they got NFL talent.
Speaker 1: They back up to the NFL. They're not losing, but they got the cheat. It's really different.
Speaker 5: They had a true freshman Kate Jackson swing with the course naming for them swinging this.
Speaker 7: Nigga don't want get no, he won't play with the porter at all.
Speaker 1: He was.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna I'll tell you one thing about they won't and no dispect he a dumb.
Speaker 1: A big pride to the nigga. Jorge t you want them.
Speaker 5: That's why that's why Nick says it ain't fucking with it. Yeah, because he said the guy I'm I'm gonna get.
Speaker 7: I can't sneak and pay a nigga. That what Nick used to sneaking by a nigga call your challenger. Yeah, look Cash, to make sure your mama's straight on the bed beyond. I ain't fucking with this. The tripping man step Inch bro with with with I am out of here man here in the same black commercial.
Speaker 5: With Nick knew he was gonna Nick knew at the commercial shoot that.
Speaker 6: They had that he had the son's recording ship behind the scenes that they said, what is he say, nigga out of here?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 1: This is crazy?
Speaker 5: What do you think about Mi Ro?
Speaker 1: Alabama gonna be Alabama? I ain't. I ain't buying ship till they play. You know a worthy opponent, you gonna be NFL quarterback. But Alabama on that.
Speaker 7: Right now, I take that back. I take that motherfucking bank NFL.
Speaker 1: But I don't think so. Neither.
Speaker 6: CFI was waiting on both be forgetting Alabama's on the he's decided c C.
Speaker 5: That what I'm saying, I'm not God Alabama and for the first two Yeah, and they're not't even great A J.
Speaker 1: McCarron trying. Did U f L right now? Is he? Yeah? Playing flag? You dame flag?
Speaker 7: Nigga got Texas quarterback. They finally put your boy Archie man in.
Speaker 1: Okay, they love that. He had a look.
Speaker 7: He had a little he looks like soot. What you what you gotta say about him?
Speaker 1: What he ain't a brother? He a cousin right now, that's your brother. He is a brother. Nephew now here nephew. Okay, so he's a nephew. Make sure everybody that's Peyton Money, Peyton Manning's nephew. That brother Coop fire just got hurt. Yeah, we just gonna see bro that all is and stuff. No, he up there six three six.
Speaker 7: That's a good sid bro, and he could throw.
Speaker 5: He's gonna be strength.
Speaker 7: But this is the why I gotta agree with baut This is why I think he might not be shipped, because why he's still sitting behind that boy if he's so goddamn good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the store was like for the nonhing he didn't start. Don't what year is in? You know you were here three? Ye?
Speaker 5: Here he's some more the man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, got time. Yeah if you supposed to be in there now yeah by that time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Junior, he gotta have a good one and done one year. No, that's true too. Who y'all think might get upset this week?
Speaker 1: Ch NFL real?
Speaker 7: Yeah, the first week we're gonna beat the brown where you'll playing in the.
Speaker 1: Clear and in their favor.
Speaker 5: Nomark Cooper got something to do in Cleveland. Lose you the quarterback for the Browns.
Speaker 1: Now what Deshaun Watson Shawn wats better than that.
Speaker 5: And better than mother.
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 6: But when he ain't play the full scene in a minute, back up, Hey, James is the backup and.
Speaker 1: Go get these niggas a pregame speech out of this world.
Speaker 13: Le here, let me he did, James games, he said, he said, Uh, be intentional, be intentional today.
Speaker 6: Trustle your spirits, he said, ye want to be Nick Knack and Patty Whack, give a dog a bone.
Speaker 1: Look yourself for your men's and your faces.
Speaker 6: Man, he said, he said, let me get us, let me get a b r O w ass one of my dogs.
Speaker 7: Are browns wrong?
Speaker 1: People said, where my dogs? That's my upset? Then, bro Cleveland over Dallas, Huh, that's my upset.
Speaker 7: What's your up set?
Speaker 1: Look, that's a good that's that is a good one with that brown is.
Speaker 5: The favorite man it? Yeah? Well yeah, I'm actually don't know.
Speaker 1: Who in Cleveland.
Speaker 5: We gotta look at the sup your niggas prize picture broken plays for all this?
Speaker 1: What take man at well ship he working the other job? Nigga eat.
Speaker 5: And that nigga freakings the mother fuckers that ain't why be nicking the milkshake niggas and ship?
Speaker 1: Wait wait that ain't even like?
Speaker 7: Why take like honey and and and the brown the face that plant? We play in Cleveland? Hey, I'm gonna look up the NFL schedule.
Speaker 5: Man, Hey, listen, our first our first five game. We should go four and one Atlanta, Atlanta winning this weekend. I know that for sure.
Speaker 1: Plan Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh comes to that upset.
Speaker 7: And what I got an upset for you playing that? This is a real upset, Jack Wards, I got off say that I don't like that playing that in Miami.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I like that one.
Speaker 7: All that ship close.
Speaker 1: Let me put up the first week schedule real, just to make it interesting to say, some crazy jets over the forty nine ers. That's a good pick. Go just over the forty nine. I'm gonna take that one. Don't be surprised if Bowt Nicks go crazy in Seattle. I know y'all gonna. I know he starting, yes, o vir gino, Yes, no, no, no, he's starting in Denver. Oh.
Speaker 7: I got the Ravens over the chiefs man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we heard said that your damn.
Speaker 5: Anybody say that? You know we did not just now that third before you. Yeah, y'all said that last night. I said on camera here, who are your college team?
Speaker 1: Virginia Tech tripping?
Speaker 7: Y'all just love the Venda Bilt from Virginia.
Speaker 5: No, it's not you loss, not a right, Okay, Rich what Caps city?
Speaker 1: Nigga?
Speaker 7: A lot of niggas down sam Fa, I did a lot of time.
Speaker 1: Had come back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it ain't gonna lie Sam Fat produced a lot of professional athletes.
Speaker 6: You got and black qbs Yeah, Mike Vic Aaron Brooks also mourning from down there.
Speaker 5: Ronald Kurr, I was in high school. I was I was in high school. Listen, man a I was so like that in high school. His his lessend. It was like like even when he was in high school, you know what I'm saying, Like it was called Bubba Chuck.
Speaker 7: He was like that nigga. Niggas have come from far watching and then and then aster he graduated, Ronald Curry come behind him.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But I'm gonna tell you, Mike il Vig flowing the radar because the nigga was shining. Anybody really know about I ain't know about my homeboy. Like nigga nigga.
Speaker 1: I think when the work.
Speaker 5: High school, it might be closed. Now this nigga like that, you know what I'm saying. That he went to Tech until to the national championship. They almost beat.
Speaker 7: Peter Peter, that nigga Peter Ward.
Speaker 5: And all the nigga from the trenches, like Vic from the trenches, like the trenches. They really come from Taylor, from out there Iverson. I always thought Tyler tell it was way better than what the nigga name for Cleveland. That they drafted the white boy, Uh, the nigga from Oklahoma. Yeah, backing makefield man listen when they drafted I'm like, man man, I tell's way better than him. They won't to put a nigga.
Speaker 7: In there his hand.
Speaker 1: They put him in there. He's still in the league. Yeah, all right, speaks volumes.
Speaker 7: This before the this, before the season start. A f C championship, NFC championship.
Speaker 6: Who you got a f C championship. I got Ravens versus uh the Chiefs. Yeah, they gonna beat the Chiefs. I got that NFC championship.
Speaker 1: I got uh. Oh, I'm just beat with my heart. Man.
Speaker 7: We take by old school cowboy for the nine mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I got Dallas in Detroit nf C. Oh huh.
Speaker 7: And the only one thing was gon to do something.
Speaker 5: And you're a fan.
Speaker 1: You don't even Detroit. I like Detroit.
Speaker 10: I don't know opponent though, it's I mean taking just to make ship different. Detroit in Atlanta in the nf C.
Speaker 6: Okay that okay, stock what you mean Atlanta quarterbacks. Atlanta's gonna win the n f C South. Yes, Detroit and Atlanta. N f C Baltimore, k Kansas City.
Speaker 7: I don't know. Temple Bay always find a way to be I don't know.
Speaker 1: Quar Mayfield. They just paid that man too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think Baker Mayfield.
Speaker 1: About that they paid him ship a break, bro.
Speaker 7: I just don't I just don't want niggas to get so excited about the Atlanta Falcons because.
Speaker 5: For the quarterback Kirk Cousins and Michael p and Michael P Yeah, Phoenix Andergy.
Speaker 7: Washington Okay, yeah, I like him and he a venturer already, that Michael Pe Yeah, that nigga thirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that nigg coming in thirty with three bad knees.
Speaker 5: Right, they got a nigga for the man and Hurricanes that've been in college ten years. Oh yeah, yeah, hey, real quick, ninth year every year and they had a career and the injury.
Speaker 1: Medical hardship every year. Now you remember what my wide receiver from Arkansas, you remember his name? Yeah, what's the name? Oh mon Monthy.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna pull up and see what he did. What about my boy who scored for l s U and went over there popping that motherfucking that's crazy.
Speaker 5: Like because the white foe doing everybody doing it, everybody, but they're doing the born earl. Yeah, that's the same type of shame fucking thing. So I bought a Draco and you pull out a fucking thirty eight with the difference.
Speaker 1: Kill you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, that motherfucker your throat done done that, Nigga said.
Speaker 1: If Timm said, what you do, brod, all I.
Speaker 6: Did was fighters, I said, think about it, though, I'll tell the ball like Nigga should get a penalty. Coach, what you do, man, I didn't even touch him like you know, maybe you hold him. I ain't even touch with coach like blah.
Speaker 1: He said. All I did was.
Speaker 7: You put a gun on the young niggas, So honest, what's the fun a fake gun?
Speaker 1: Dug? What you do like like holding face? Coach? I ain't grabbing face. I ain't doing nothing, but coach, all I did was fighting it.
Speaker 5: But think about it, bro, if they win, if you as a coach, like what will be? I would will be your argument with the wrath like I would.
Speaker 1: Be like, I'd be like, what you do? What he tell me?
Speaker 5: Coach?
Speaker 1: All I did was by his ad. Look at you speak to Bro. There's nothing you can They can't be in a book.
Speaker 7: They can't to but they can't be in the rule. But as a coach, you gotta god damn, you gotta switch the narrative.
Speaker 5: So what's gonna tell your team at the next practice, all that fucking gun. What's gonna tell the team. What's gonna say?
Speaker 4: No fake gun?
Speaker 1: Straight up, no, fake Gun't spending the block nobody.
Speaker 7: This is what they gotta start doing. After you score your nigga need to start praying that what they done took prayer and out of football. Nigga ain't guarantee you you're gonna sco y'all. Gonn huddle up and hug each other and back over.
Speaker 1: Used to they used to just to get a penalty for taking ship that say God blessed it.
Speaker 7: As a coach, I'm like, look, bro, he slow. He an athlete, but he slow. I wouldn't even be over there.
Speaker 1: I had to been like what that was?
Speaker 7: I pulled out my back this air report card. I don't even want.
Speaker 1: You to look.
Speaker 6: Literally, I would like soon as he soon as he told me what he did and the dad, but like, so, what's it? I probably know his first name, Jerald, How you talking? Look, look he got that. Don't even worry about this. We're working on him. He's already in the program.
Speaker 7: He can't talk like.
Speaker 1: That's how I gotta talk for him. That's how that's how he gets.
Speaker 7: That's how He explained his class like he really like he really come from and back.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: His uncle was key. His daddy was key to medical got him playing football.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying, I'm turning him into a patriot. His uncle over there fight yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah. So when he do that, that's the show.
Speaker 1: Love to his uncle, good one. Yeah yeah. And his granddaddy got a purple heart.
Speaker 5: He's pertaining our country.
Speaker 7: His granddaddy fall into Vietnam.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they love that's all he ain bottle White.
Speaker 7: No, look I make it even better.
Speaker 5: Grand daddy White.
Speaker 1: You you you got.
Speaker 7: He got the flag up on that one flag. We made a mistake, made.
Speaker 5: Them niggas start doing the playge right after that. You got it twist because saying other white folks do it, but they but they don't do the gun. They do the like the boring Brett Fa do that real, I believe it. I don't think that never did. I don't think that never did that.
Speaker 7: I did that one he was with the falcon, because you know he's.
Speaker 13: Used to celebrate bro you all got broke with the falcon.
Speaker 1: No, Brett Fall used to do that.
Speaker 10: Aaron Rodgers used to do the People's Champ now Aaron Rodgers, Colin Kaepernick.
Speaker 1: Used to kiss the bicelp what else.
Speaker 5: I don't think there's nothing wrong with It's already entertainment anyway. Going to the nigga entertained that gun.
Speaker 7: Ship got a go bro and Tonio Brown probably was the funnest nigga. I used to want that nigga to score, Bro.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 7: When that nigga Tony Brown score to start popping his head, I was like.
Speaker 5: With and t skol it was show time putting popcorn and got the shopping.
Speaker 7: What about when he got damn ran to the middle of the field with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah Smith word up.
Speaker 5: He said, nigga Jeff team tackling off here that.
Speaker 1: Nigga gotax got up again and said, imagine this. I seen that.
Speaker 7: Do y'all think I seen Brandon Marshall think his career better than t o hey.
Speaker 5: That boy need to get checked her. Don't you say?
Speaker 1: Don't you say Brandon Marshall was a motherfucker you think his career better than.
Speaker 5: Watched god damn games.
Speaker 1: Brandon Marshall and j.
Speaker 5: Color told him have a better than too. His career can't take this on Twitter.
Speaker 7: They need to start making mikes cost so much, so niggas could stop they talking about we need to start their podcast now.
Speaker 1: If you.
Speaker 5: Career better than t O.
Speaker 7: Listen, listen, let me go ahead, you the time breaker.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna say this, t O's career is more impactful, okay than Brandon Marshall.
Speaker 1: Kids want to be like they would do t O ship Breda. Marshall statistically low key got a Hall of Fame career, but not better than t O. You have to look it up. I don't know the exact numbers. Question, No, I bring it home. Brandon Marshall was getting like all that, but I'm gonna say this, t O career taking career, Okay, thank you. That's all that. All that to say, t O.
Speaker 7: That's how LO talk.
Speaker 1: I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I'm saying, but random, I like Randon marsh but his career is nowhere near YO.
Speaker 1: But I'm telling you where he I can see where he probably.
Speaker 7: Getting it from having his But he didn't want to brought that ship up exactly.
Speaker 5: He said.
Speaker 7: He said, I broke your record because I got torny something one game.
Speaker 1: I'm saying.
Speaker 6: The nigga, the nigga like knows everything he doesne did like every been like a kid, like play basketball, you like you keep the account of your score on your head.
Speaker 1: Like that's probably what he's like. Okay, let me tell you what.
Speaker 7: I just got to, Bro, that nigga Lou Lou t O was stopped.
Speaker 5: I played high schoot ball. I had a good I had a good game a couple of games. But the nigga put on twenty every game and one.
Speaker 1: Game he had nine.
Speaker 5: I had twelve.
Speaker 1: I can't. I'm not better than you.
Speaker 7: I would hot this game, Bro, sand Friend Philadelphia in Dallas, the nigga t O brought it everything.
Speaker 6: And TiO also had good years in Buffalo, and that nigga was pushing forty Buffalo long.
Speaker 1: Javi and Too definitely takes cake. Man. Nigga hit that nigga, you know crazy Cincinnati almost had a thousand yards? Yes, how old was he? Exactly? Come on, man, Brandon Brandon Marsh he is thousand yards receiving. He has eight thousand yards? YOK?
Speaker 7: Can we can we in the t O game?
Speaker 1: Different now too?
Speaker 5: Though? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Niggas passing all games that nigga t I was doing in the running.
Speaker 5: All sports Man Bay basketball, football, baseball, the softened the.
Speaker 7: Basketball, football, and baseball and software.
Speaker 1: Mother all English, nigga English.
Speaker 5: From this basketball. You know what the fucking is songing about all that ship now? Entertainment is offense.
Speaker 7: Who you got in basketball ski this year?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, Brandon smoke. Yeah, I just looked at it up talking about Yeah, Broke.
Speaker 5: Got one hundred and fifty touchdown.
Speaker 7: Yeah, t O went Random Moss and Jerry Rice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh no, no no.
Speaker 6: When somebody asked me who my top five receivers all time, yeah, I would never say.
Speaker 1: I would never say, let.
Speaker 7: You top five receivers.
Speaker 5: Who your top five receivers personally?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Uh Randy Moss one for me? Uh t y o, Uh ship Randy Moss, t O. I'm gonna say oho in there. Uh you friends ain't no no top five, God damn all time?
Speaker 7: Wanna be your mentor?
Speaker 1: Yea would be good. That would be you would be impactful.
Speaker 5: No, that's your top five? Yeah no top We can't anyway, but I'm still not putting.
Speaker 1: Keep going, man, you'all got franchise GM Damn. You just want to jump off the cliffs. When the nigga say what he likes, yeah my.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, lamb chop you eat cabbage with tho spinach. Go ahead, I'm there. I put Andre.
Speaker 1: Risson in there. Bullshit my favorite falcon though.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Andrew Rogers low key was a doll though, But I'm bullshit. Ship listen, Random Moss t o after that. I don't have no order, all right, Randon Moss on number one, Jerry Rice is in there, and uh.
Speaker 1: Uh m fu oh Steve Smith.
Speaker 5: Steve didn't my tip fat and not in no particular order, of course, Jerry Rice, Michael.
Speaker 1: Irving, Oh, yeah, I ain't. I didn't grow up on Chris Carter. Oh, Chris Carter was nasty.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Got thinking about fifth, think my fifth. You know what can I say this? Can Random Moss cut you off.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna take Oho out and I'm gonna I'm gonna trade him for Antonio Brown.
Speaker 1: They all right, good night.
Speaker 7: I got I got Julio nice, Julio Jones, motherfucker, Randy Mosse, I got too. I got uh Jered Rice just because like the highlights we've seen, but I don't I'm putting them in there because of default.
Speaker 1: But you watching saying Larry Fish jeril oh, that's nice A good how the funk.
Speaker 5: I gonna get meda Tron number one on my list.
Speaker 10: Okay, then I go j Rice, Randy Moss and no bullship that boy Antonio Brown.
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody got eight year career like this.
Speaker 15: Nigga Bush shipped on right now. Bro, it's the perception, but I get it. But in my top save for real, that's five for me.
Speaker 1: He wrapped up. He wrap up my top. If it wasn't for his c T E. S p N, he would have been the best receiver of all time. There was eight in a row two right, I believe so it was. It was a mean run.
Speaker 5: He can't crack my top five, bro, when he left, that's a funny cracking my top five.
Speaker 1: I got.
Speaker 5: I got Jared Rice, I got t O, I got Chris Carter, Random Moss, Michael who you're not gonna take create Carter.
Speaker 1: I'll take you with Chris Carter any day. Chris called the old ass one catches and ship.
Speaker 5: It wasn't gonna look at the numbers man, y'all tripping many do y'all.
Speaker 7: Remember when Antonio Brown went to Oakland and that nigga grew didn't call him.
Speaker 5: He was like his coach. He was like, this ain't big now, father, the real nigga, I definitely gonna take be a crazy mother.
Speaker 1: He definitely he quit during the game. That nigga said. That was incredible. Bus That niggas said, Abe, how are you financially? Are you broke? He said, I ain't broke, but I'm fractured bro hard. I feel like that right now. I got at.
Speaker 7: The monk start off good.
Speaker 5: You get fractured though by you get fractured like a motherfuckerring.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I don't hang out too many days.
Speaker 5: Oh man on that Don Julio, what y'all like blanco reposodo?
Speaker 1: Hey, you can turn into a blanco nigga.
Speaker 7: Blanco bro we gotta ask them in to come what you I feel like women like reposodo?
Speaker 1: Why why.
Speaker 5: I'm not like.
Speaker 7: He gotta piss y'all, old nigga. Ship, give her the mic, pass her the mic?
Speaker 1: Uh right?
Speaker 7: That ski So That's what I'm saying. I think before if you hang around women, that's when you don't buy representdal bottles.
Speaker 5: That women I never like for real, to be honest with you, they about to killing Ship and it hurt. I just hurt represented. Somebody said he said what you want to fuck it? Representide I heard he is the only nigga that I heard c blancer.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: But now I kind of like it because I feel like it's smoother.
Speaker 1: It depends only depends on brand like some of the like what like, I feel like done this what it is?
Speaker 5: Bro? I feel like with women, bro. Women have a lot of purposes. We do on what they want to drink. But they don't have no mother.
Speaker 1: Women got paper.
Speaker 5: Women got a lot of prefaces on everything. I ain't learned this.
Speaker 1: I had daughters. Was that my daughter?
Speaker 5: I tell my daughter they was like six seven. I to my nephew to go to the candy store. I had two three nephews, all about six. Said a bo, get some candy. The boy great?
Speaker 1: Anything?
Speaker 5: Come back, girls, I don't ever want banana.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm like, motheruck, picture something.
Speaker 5: Everybody at the cash.
Speaker 1: What the is you doing?
Speaker 5: Black breads and snackers?
Speaker 1: Come on?
Speaker 4: Do I want something sour?
Speaker 1: I want something?
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. It's in there, d NA to be like that. No, for real, n I've seen it.
Speaker 7: If you are fothering you have daughters, I feel like daughters teach you patience. Yeah, got you, bro, I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: So you're welcome.
Speaker 7: I'm learning because with my daughter, even when she getting ready for school, I'm like, bro, what what the fuck are we doing?
Speaker 1: And I don't like that.
Speaker 7: Because it's in the morning. I don't want to funk that you're right before you go to school. So like, yeah, that breathing hard. That's when I say I'm learning. Patient when you start breathing hard that you got a daughter. You don't breathe hall when you got a girl.
Speaker 5: And listen my son because you're like, you're like my son out there right now. He thirty, He had t he said he always said that my daddy gave me a dramatic thing he was young.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: In the sixth seventh grade, I'm like, what the fuck is you coming out early in the morning.
Speaker 1: I didn't know what that was.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, I didn't have when I had my daughter though that had patience.
Speaker 7: But you don't want to cuss and fuss at your daughter.
Speaker 1: You gotta, Yeah, patience is Yeah. For with my daughter, I would say.
Speaker 6: Even like when she getting ready, like she about to eat breakfast, she eat breakfast very she slow walks.
Speaker 1: She got it.
Speaker 6: She slowly wakes up. She's not like early riders when I wake up. Even when I wake up, it's like a a you doing? Oh well, right, that's the initial Look what it's not morning? You know it's it's dark, but it's the closet not morning yet. Then we get down, said she eat, I'm fixed it, and I'm like, hey, we kind of got moved.
Speaker 1: And then she likes to patiently. She's like.
Speaker 6: Like, take a bike, relax. I'm like, you know, we gotta like it's like it's like I'm fucking her day up. Yeah, but you really fucking my day.
Speaker 7: I got ship to do. Yeah, man, this nigga lose. So tell her about the time with your daughter asked you. You said she got in trouble, and she asked you because she's still watching.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I put on punishment for a week. So she the first night she uh, I was so I asked you what she did? She she was cutting up. She knew she was messing up. So she started crying and explaining me the story, and I said, okay, took. I wasn't even yelling. My sister was another room, all right. I wasn't yelling. I said, give me the iPad. I said, gives okay, so the iPad. I said, what can I watch my TV? I said, I said, I said, you know what you can. I was like, pose it. I said, give me them control, so you watch that. That's your favorite scene. You can watch this all night. I put that remote control. I figured that ship out on the fly.
Speaker 1: I did that. That was that was.
Speaker 6: I was not prepared for that him so many niggas. I took it and she and she literally just looked at me, like, you bitch made amazing.
Speaker 5: Looking up at the TV. I told Lou, I said, well, I gotta steed it. That moment it was Paul said said, I said this is what you want to watch. I said, positive control. She was like, I said, no, no, you just watched that all night and I just watched out peacefully. That's why fathers got a you got we got to the game. Get with daughters though they know how to had a boy that next morning.
Speaker 1: The rest of that week, yesterday, yeah, Sirmember what I picked up. I clean my room.
Speaker 7: I bet you did.
Speaker 1: I bet you did. Well.
Speaker 5: You know I'm I'm a little further headed. I got I got grandson now.
Speaker 7: So man, I will say that that nigga ski is he probably the best grandfather.
Speaker 1: Making up for the ship I didn't do as a daddy.
Speaker 7: If we were grading that nigga as a father, he probably get a seventy two.
Speaker 1: And listen, your.
Speaker 5: Grandfather when you become a granddad, that when you make up for the city you didn't do. You know what I had kid, My my white man had kid.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Twelfth grade come to the high school. We had to bron James between the lead already.
Speaker 1: B Yeah, you deserve some leeway for because it's like you still growing wrong.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, but dad, pop Pops. That might have sucked up with your parents, but they a better grandparent. Yeah, man, my grandfather pee. But my dad was like, man, I wish he did that ship for me.
Speaker 5: I was like, well, it's okay, bro, and my daughter ain't know what my daughter say that right today?
Speaker 1: Like my grandson.
Speaker 5: He said, I mean, damn, damn, you ain't doing nothing that for us making up.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 5: I can't go back in time right now.
Speaker 1: But at least, but at least, like the presence for all is there. You can't beat that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's my favorite person to wear my grandson man fat man.
Speaker 1: None surpassed that there. Damn that's hard.
Speaker 7: You know how like as a as a family think about his family watching him say that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, I said, I posted my favorite person in the world, and then my son and moved back home. Yeah you know, like I know that's right. Yeah, man, you're the first one. I was eighteen, but it ain't no shit glowed up with it.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, and then even I think with like our parents, our parents didn't know as much, so they were still just learning. The world took them. Niggas ain't ship. Civil rights was went over to the sixties.
Speaker 1: How was your folks when they head you were?
Speaker 7: They were fresh out of high school?
Speaker 5: They were.
Speaker 7: My mom was, My mom was a freshman in college.
Speaker 5: My mom was seventeen eighteen. My mom was seventeen and guess what the first time I was saying camp my dad was thirty three.
Speaker 1: You back then, that was back then low key. Now you ain't saying nothing. I don't know, I ain't getting into the listen to that. But back then that was normal. Yeah. Now you'all niggas needs to stop. H I ain't gonna say.
Speaker 5: No, don't say that.
Speaker 1: I'm just talking. It's on bullship.
Speaker 16: Do you have your past port? Hey, I'm America. You might need to go there in Brazil a game?
Speaker 1: You know I'm going with you.
Speaker 7: Hey, we were talking about, you know, the Eagles in the package playing in Brazil.
Speaker 1: And you know what, I want to go, but I'm married, right, I'm gonna take God to man. Uh.
Speaker 5: We do this thing every year command birthday and it's like six days apart, and we do this thing called Gemini Retreat.
Speaker 1: And he goes like Dominican Republic.
Speaker 7: He just started going there for four five year win go there?
Speaker 1: Going there? Dang it was you don't want to go.
Speaker 5: I want to go to the Dominical pub with your ass for you know what I'm saying everybody, Oh yeah, you know what I mean. You want what a good guy, a good cub faith? Right, yeah, well you know everything? If ever go left the first bout you at what you're talking about? Got my passport, I.
Speaker 1: Mean ship, that's what you you You jumped off the thing.
Speaker 7: Now we was in uh what what what.
Speaker 3: He was?
Speaker 1: What for? The gyminal retreat? It went ato, I know it went the damn wherever y'all went, ain't go.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we went.
Speaker 5: I don't been to them. They say, they said, Beyonce like foure dollars over there come.
Speaker 7: Not heard for sem show.
Speaker 1: You can't get that up because they see Beyonce is a drink over there. Yes, drink yellow soda over there beyond.
Speaker 7: You're gonna have Delta.
Speaker 5: God damn Delta blackout tomorrow. Them fights gonna be gone for the rest of the year.
Speaker 1: Man, Bro, What doing in Atlanta afforded nigga? Crazy?
Speaker 7: What I know what a nigga spending in Atlanta? Right now? He go to d R, he might buy the whole village.
Speaker 1: They might not come back. No, for real, what what you would spend in Atlanta?
Speaker 5: You could get a house, dr Nigga pay high rocks high rise.
Speaker 1: I really was. I wasn't really searching for but I was looking at the real estate.
Speaker 7: It's a good little price out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Atland cheap out there.
Speaker 7: Bro, I went to when I went to d it was for a coming show, but I was out there with that boy money Bag.
Speaker 1: Definitely, definitely Brian, definitely Brown.
Speaker 5: I got the shout out't no money you know.
Speaker 7: It was up soon as they're playing Brian Pomper.
Speaker 1: If you know who Brian pomp you saw they disrespected Brian. They're kicking them, throwing co col on them and some gang members but they look waist and sh He don't fight. No, the young boys ran up on him, was like, yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Used to crack eggs on holes, right, Yeah, they started cracking cracking eggs on them.
Speaker 5: Damn Brian at some points't got to be a man.
Speaker 1: I wasn't mad at the young boy because they was like they was like, yeah.
Speaker 7: He did that to one of their mamas. Yeah, because ain't no damn way you that man.
Speaker 1: Know they said.
Speaker 6: He said, no, I respect you though, because like you you you you taking it like a g like you know, we fight for real though, so I'm glad you you acted like how you acting, bro.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: And he a big nigga though he probably try to push it out. He still looked at puss old bro. Difference some old nigga not puss it up.
Speaker 1: Them nigga cracking eggs.
Speaker 5: He trying to give a nigga cracker head. He listen, listen, niggas an old niggas. That's still thirough.
Speaker 7: You got an egg in the head.
Speaker 1: You had to whoop him.
Speaker 5: My dad is he He ain't, don Bro, My daddy se he kind of.
Speaker 1: My dad is five eight on a good day. Has he been a gangster though? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: If you got an eggle your daddy head right now, it's gonna be a problem.
Speaker 6: Listen, he about a buck sixty soaking with but he ain't going out bad.
Speaker 1: He looked like Floyd light skinned version.
Speaker 7: You crack.
Speaker 1: You gonna have to kill him to the white men.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, Bro, Brownma been pussing.
Speaker 1: But no, not even that. You don't know, Bro, you don't know.
Speaker 7: He pouring niggas, what if that ship turn him on? You don't know.
Speaker 5: That's what you got. Crack another one bit, you got twelve in the case.
Speaker 1: Look, they were cracking and ship crack and crack like multiple he said. See the young niggas. Young niggas don't know what the light of the Dame is. You know what I'm saying, you'll want to react, he.
Speaker 7: Bro, I'm gonna tell you on Halloween. Like you know, when you get a certain age, you start triggering tree so like you know, like some people throw ship. So we in my neighborhood is eighth grade. When the conflict, we start freezing eggs. So we were like, we're gonna freeze the eggs. When again nighttime thrown, you know, throwing, so they get dark. So we're going out throwing the man I'm talking about, we killing motherfucker. So next year, you know what I'm saying. When high school. Now we ain't on that ship, but the people they remember that ship. Yeah, nigga were walking up the damn hill. What I want, no froller and hit me and my fuck but I thought I got shot.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 7: I leaned down because you know when you see they run them nigga faster than me. Everybody's taken off.
Speaker 5: That motherfucker hit me.
Speaker 1: Hey they shot. I'm telling something.
Speaker 7: Halloween to this damn we tell something.
Speaker 5: When I was about eight, right with the little niggas and who bus walking around and uh, I live in a different like look everybody living this way and the malito. I walked away and nigga snatched my bag. I never get you were about eight nine. Oh okay, I say nigga snatch snatched my back.
Speaker 1: That's traumatic.
Speaker 5: Now I'm saying, look, I ain't no reason, no niggas won't have real.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Look, I ain't had no real cost, but I had my grandma, Grandma wig my uncle Kango Nigga snatched the cano the bag.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna cry.
Speaker 5: Well, I couldn't wait. I was watching, I was whoever, whoever. I was a nigga w a and my other came on about eighty five. Nigga that came, say came, he said, Remember I got there, came out there to the other thing. But look so I was about nine. But so now when I got about twelve thirteen, nigga we the big boys. Now, I said, turn yeah, you know what. Thats why I should have knew the Lord. I'm gonna show you stuff like this is my first introduction of crime. I should never knew. Like right then, it was instant, instant repercussion. We got out that motherfucker I snatched nigga bag I was talking about soon as I snatched it. What man got hit right by a car right in from my house. Wam Candy went area, motherfucking well, you got hit. Yeah, buy a car in front my house. Relay go right there. We went, got go ahead with that shit, got a nigga wash snatching back when.
Speaker 1: Joy hand and went everywhere.
Speaker 5: All their legs broke. My daddy worked at night. They go get my dad and my dad they're the first time I know my dad don't see no draws on. He come outside with like hear a choga pil cheat right around. They gonna get coming into Jason hit by a car. He come outside.
Speaker 1: Who the fun going on on?
Speaker 5: He got a whole shet right, this ain't got no draws now. He came out, said, he said, get the fuck up. My dad read me, get the fuck up.
Speaker 1: Got him.
Speaker 5: Get the fuck up, I said, And they go outside with the with the cheap right around like he had a choga party. Thought that when was a pinall the car. I should have known right then and life of crime was nothing me. I don't fuck with Halloween to this day about that ship fun Halloween may.
Speaker 1: When they come to say like they they come, but they don't put the change the clothes on. They come in, they whatever, they whatever.
Speaker 7: They sleep, Yeah, man, they do. We get then out of here.
Speaker 6: They say, like God, somebody got an accident, right, you call your pops. They're gonna pull up. They may they may put like some and one shorts over there got them from from Christmas.
Speaker 5: That ship was so funny, everywhere, every in front of my house, drawing Anthony.
Speaker 7: Richardson the NFL. We can do NFL and college football. We're gonna do. We do a prize pick will put it all together. Okay, so you can find you a player to pick. Who you're doing passing yards? All right?
Speaker 1: Ain't got no faith answers, rich Oh you did less?
Speaker 7: Oh my bad?
Speaker 1: Damn? What's that line?
Speaker 7: Two twenty one and a half.
Speaker 1: I ausued to like that.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna go college football. I'm gonna take uh.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 7: They ain't even got him on here. I'm gonna take my boy in Miami. You know what, how you get to college football? They want to say, cf B.
Speaker 1: You're scrolling all the right at the top. Yeah, hold on.
Speaker 7: It'd be fun though, when you find out your dog can't read your nigga.
Speaker 1: I can, God damn read idism some some uh getting out the player. I rand to Columbs today. This couple I had, you had to take back and I just had to boot back.
Speaker 6: And uh go tech, I said, I said, yeah, graduated whatever whatever I told him. We gotta uh you know, we raked the twenty five now twenty three three, She said, Oh, miracles do happen.
Speaker 1: M just wait, you're for tech man, I ain't been thank goddamn ship.
Speaker 6: I'm saying you. I think they turned on this new leaf getting out of that old regime.
Speaker 10: Give me Jimmy horn over sixty five point five receiving yourds.
Speaker 7: Uh, yeah, that's a great as. Give me dak over too far to four taking dak in the over.
Speaker 1: Mhmm. You want College of.
Speaker 7: Said, y'all got to it that with the passing grade, what you got or event you got one, make sure y'all put the cara on e VT. Well them your nigga love itvent.
Speaker 6: But your nigga came to me and said, man, that event is a good woman dud Bro niggas is saying your last name and all of it.
Speaker 7: You're a fan favorite page.
Speaker 4: I was looking at a couple.
Speaker 1: I was looking at Joe mixing over for rush Yards.
Speaker 7: And that's all you gotta do it pretend like you know sports niggas are proposed.
Speaker 1: To nigga love that like sports? What did she play? Prize?
Speaker 7: Pick yo?
Speaker 5: Niggah Like, hey, nigga, be like you was there talking about who you came talking to a nigga. No man, that little event man she be on the Pride pick James Connor, nigga, you don't hit the jackpipe Fords over.
Speaker 7: So who y'all think James Connor or uh Joe mixing for her? I would say Connor, you say you agree? Great? All right?
Speaker 1: Okay, what's that line?
Speaker 7: It's a uh fifty four and a half and he played with Arizona. Let's see, I'm gonna go college football. I'm gonna go Shore Door Sounders three hundred and nine and a half.
Speaker 1: What they're playing? They playing Nebraska at Nebraska over.
Speaker 7: Yeah, let me take o. He definitely gonna get his daddy definely gonna get in the ball throw out. Yeah, they gonna throw that motherfucker me.
Speaker 1: You're definitely gonna get it.
Speaker 6: Great, you got one I'm taking. I'm taking calum Mary over thirty three point five rushing yards. Oh, this is nice.
Speaker 1: I like that. He should You're gonna have to yeah, but Buffalo got a defense exactly. But they're playing at home.
Speaker 7: Unless I left from by the Oreggie one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Joe Horn, Oh, Jimmy Horn, which want what's name? Flee? What that's on?
Speaker 7: There, Anthony Richard James consho who you had?
Speaker 1: I had dak over.
Speaker 3: H.
Speaker 5: We're gonna put eight on it and gonna bring back to to thout. Wow, man, Ski, that's stories so goddamn funny.
Speaker 1: Bro your being to the stage.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that.
Speaker 7: Ship stage.
Speaker 1: That real.
Speaker 7: Get the funk up, you know when you can't really catch your breath after you get your ass whooped or something like that.
Speaker 1: I said, I can't get the funk up. MH.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't have look my foot bro right. No, no, old folks, think more. You fucking told no bullshit ship like that.
Speaker 1: It ain't broke. You broke.
Speaker 5: You couldn't even do the motherfucker bitch, I badly moving bit. I went to the doctor.
Speaker 1: Mother said you had fort brokesa god man by you?
Speaker 5: All right, but I told you I the dead mother.
Speaker 7: We're gonna read a comment before we get out of here. What they said, look first comment Marcus Polk stopped waiting until the end to put event thick ass on here, respectfully, were tired of looking at you niggas. That nigga spelled event with an I.
Speaker 1: Nigga. He wrote that from jail, I vent I got damn.
Speaker 7: V Man, what said Kobe ain't better than kd.
Speaker 1: Keep going, bro, Hey what I'm saying?
Speaker 5: That's what I wouldn't. I wouldn't hate on nobody.
Speaker 1: For saying that that ain't.
Speaker 7: That ain't I don't think you said but.
Speaker 5: cobD DA Come on, you know what I'm Come on, man, what what's wrong with saying Kat is better than Covid? But that's not that that that ain't.
Speaker 7: No, that's so you think off the rip, Covid way better.
Speaker 1: Than kdish I really do. I'm I'm I'm a guy, just COVID did. I'm in the gym, so I go off of work. You know what I mean? Life or death about seven feet bro.
Speaker 5: They can put that business whole and do everything COVID can do. All right, No disrespect to the Covid family in the lake the nation.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying, as far as getting a bucket, yeah, both of them gonna do the same thing.
Speaker 1: I think, and then I want. I won't be all about that.
Speaker 5: You can get a tea back of James Harden T Mac all day cool prime prime T. That's not how the ball is T Mac is James Harden the top five shooting guard of all time. That's the only thing I leave him out for teammate I would but team I could play small forward.
Speaker 1: He don't really play shooting guard like a small shooting guard.
Speaker 5: Man, Dan Hank's gonna beat the out the ball. Dane Hank takes water seven drill before take one shot. Go look at the Jordan's taste. Man, Jordan ain't take one two dribbles man at the third of sevener game. The niggas now, see niggas is is prinners of the.
Speaker 1: Moment because nigga, look.
Speaker 5: All they said, with two points, Kyrio would make the toughest two point shots ever.
Speaker 1: That it is tough.
Speaker 5: Man Jordan would up up and under. If you look at jordan taste, he might do that bit three times. But see niggas now, so it's entertainment. So like bring nigga back. Do you agree with kg uh and Uh old Boy saying in the nineties they said a d what they said from today couldn't play. What I'm gonna say is the rude like it's hard to compare because the rules and chain, you know what I'm saying. So with the rules chain, I don't think a lot of niggas take that in consideration, like it's not as physical as it was, Like you can't like like you can't put your hang on niggas all that.
Speaker 1: Means, but put these dudes today using your.
Speaker 5: Artists and Okay, I think I think I think Lebron could play back there, but a lot of these niggas couldn't.
Speaker 7: Like all new generation all that is Steph.
Speaker 5: Curry numbers doing. You know what I'm saying. I'm saying, like Lebron, the nigga like that you're.
Speaker 7: Talking about, they.
Speaker 5: Can't because not because they got too much dribbling. That's the only one I think I think definitely gonna play back because letters, all that Luca and all that, all that wanting white boy drive, I ain't gonna say because that Bird did it.
Speaker 1: But it was different though. Larry Bird want nothing like like LUCASO. No, he was tougher and he had jump up and Larry schlick.
Speaker 7: What I'm saying, shout out. He said, Larry Bird was playing when niggas was doing cocaine.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was. He was an ugly motherfun he was.
Speaker 5: He was playing the time when if you look at back then, man, it was really fighting.
Speaker 1: Keem alive. One nigga bowled him.
Speaker 5: He got and slapped the ship out and you do that now.
Speaker 1: In jail.
Speaker 7: Ja Mains twenty seven said, man stopped playing and bring back low and freaking ass Marcella. That was the niggah. J Oh yeah, I was excited as Marcus Jordan's doing cocaine for this one.
Speaker 1: Lol. That what said, appreciated the fun up?
Speaker 3: What was excited?
Speaker 1: He was just excited. He was exciting.
Speaker 7: Okay, some some of my favorite comedians all in one place. That was Gift oh Ye Music twenty two fourteen. So man, we appreciate y'all fucking with him. Man, I hope you all enjoyed this one. Them not ship, It don't matter, y'all. Niggas don't give me in. The niggas who like the show, they don't come in because I can tell when I see them at the gas station.
Speaker 1: Nigga wo the streets talking why I fucked with that.
Speaker 7: Woy that sports ship? What you man? You Reggie and that boy Louke, I fucked with that ship.
Speaker 5: Y'all spice that thing up. Yeah, how y'all get this nigga out here.
Speaker 9: Here?
Speaker 7: How y'all get them damn no, look, bro, some real ship. This is how it will. It was organically because you know him and Ball they've been cool, like, yeah they were so I would see Lou in the gym work out, We'll talk joke with each other, and that be it. That nigga came on the show we were interviewing at first, man he did it. I was like, Oh, this nigga fundy for real, you know how, like you know how we be saying like niggas who naturally fun. So I thought that was just gonna be there episode that nigga came back. I ain't never smiled to see another nigga coming his motherfucker yeah back and he came back and yeah, he playing him at regis playing. I don't you know I played, but you know I ain't. That was my probably ain't take that ship is serious as them.
Speaker 1: You know, I could have went to the league. This nigga. It's an athletic motherfucker.
Speaker 10: Bro hoo, don't I put some money down on on on a few niggas to race now.
Speaker 6: Be sprinting, bro, I will I will now sprinting so fast it's it's six in the morning, five thirty niggas okay five, I'm still getting warmed. I'm not like my daughter now slow walking the nigga run up. That's all you got, little.
Speaker 1: Bro. I could believe it, but they don't be knowing that.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna say that. This is how Reggie work us out. Bro, he don't tell us what all we got. So I thought, after the sprints, we about we about finished, We're finish, go do the like you know, the clothes out look like we're gonna go stretch it out and we win in that nigga talking about names.
Speaker 5: Up about it?
Speaker 6: Man, you got me fucked up from sprints, he said, Now I got we got a circuit.
Speaker 7: Better believe warm it up you you'd be working them out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I want to see.
Speaker 1: All that go to go to.
Speaker 5: I wanted we got a record, let me know, let me when the.
Speaker 6: Class people class they and whatever that was. When that told me that, he said, loude I go in the boot camps. But I just jig a little bit, bro, No bullshit, he said that. I always it was always stuck, right, I had it playing in my head. Right, I'll be looking at that mirror people.
Speaker 1: Watching, you know how I do.
Speaker 5: The nigga dances nigga said, they playing music. He doing all the work out the whole time, so come on that I fuck with. I just thought got them already swimming and hot, you just got to move.
Speaker 1: But they be having ship. You got it? Like really something. Some of the folks in there. It's life and death. Come on, nigga, he said, Okay, I don't have.
Speaker 10: One class I'm teaching. I thought I was in the VIP section with now next to me. Bro, this nigga, this nigga just dance and dance like hell yeah, hell yeah, bro, And I couldn't get your vibe.
Speaker 7: You can't shit right, you can't get in this bot no more.
Speaker 1: So come on.
Speaker 5: And clans.
Speaker 1: I had job.
Speaker 5: My whining that but one I put up win twelve tomorrow not.
Speaker 7: I have.
Speaker 5: I have folks next week here, next week, next week, next, I'm one.
Speaker 1: I'm on. I goddamn care knowing what on Saturday. Bro, I ain't gonna live all by I better you listen to your listen to your body. So I'm sucking around with the alphabet a baby than them.