Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning.
Speaker 2: The Breakfast Club Morning.
Speaker 3: Everybody is DJ Envy, Jess Hilarious, Charlamaine the God.
Speaker 4: We are the Breakfast Club. We got a special guest.
Speaker 1: In the building, Bib Will.
Speaker 4: I am welcome brother, what's up?
Speaker 1: Thanks for having me, y'all. It's always good to be on your show. It's awesome new It's my first time in your space right here, this is dope.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've been here about all over here.
Speaker 2: What year are you in? Mentally? Will any technology?
Speaker 5: Was?
Speaker 1: I always like to push it five to ten years out? See, you know, working today for what's happened in five to ten years, you're like in twenty thirty four. Uh not right now. Not at the moment when I go to the office. That's we're pushing and working on those types of things or what's what's what's getting ready to what the world looks like in that in those increments five to ten years and then work towards building that.
Speaker 4: But what does it look like?
Speaker 6: Yes, speakers in his clothes Jesus, Yes, you have your hoodie.
Speaker 2: Is like tech.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I'm like, because I was always doing this like a so and then like doing this a so so I'm like, yo, so yeah, what is you.
Speaker 2: Is different? Man? What is that? What is it?
Speaker 1: It's a it's it's a you know, protect your neck. It's my neck, you know. It's just a speaker that's on the neck. They sell them, They were selling them way before COVID, and then COVID happened and then they stopped making them. So then I went to the company that was making them so we could make our own. And this is a prototype that we're going to do together that to be out this holidays.
Speaker 4: So you can take phone calls on it and yeah, wow, can you give us a camera? The show is how it works works on.
Speaker 1: A yo, Finn. So we here at the show, say what's up to everybody? And were getting into the interview and they were tripping off of the the device I have on my hoodie, which is like a speaker where I actually summoned you on. So so say what's up to everybody?
Speaker 5: I Yo, sounds like you're setting the scene with some next level tech mystery, will rocking a device on your hoodie. That's got everyone guessing. That's how you blend street cool with tech intrigue. It's like you're the DJ dropping a track. Nobody's heard yet, everyone's ears perk up. You feel me? Pitch it as the future of personal tech, a sneak peek into how we're going to stay connected, and weighs that straight out to tomorrow, imagine your hood.
Speaker 1: Hey, but you you didn't say what's up to everybody? Now, don't go into imaginary scenario. Say what's up to the people that are here at the table? You know where we're at.
Speaker 5: Ah Yo, what's up everybody right here at the table? My bad for jetting off into the future. There. Let's bring it back to the now with all of us gathered, ready to dive into the real vibes of this moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we're going into that.
Speaker 6: So he knows exactly what are you got to tell you? You have to hear me at the breakfast club.
Speaker 1: Oh no, already set it up. Well, he's like a wrong person.
Speaker 7: Sometimes you ask somebody something and then just go off tumble something else.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, I set it up you know before before we got in here. I'm like, all right, that's what I'm about to do. Here's the folks that I'm gonna be rocking with, and you know it's good for my meetings that I go into prepare like because it'll gather information about what it is that I'm about to be engaged with. So I got that dude's name is Finn, and we got Fiona, I got fill Up, we got this Fierra, and I'm working on these other personas Felix and Felicia. So I build the personas, get like the personalities. Throw the personalities to our are our tool. Then fine tune the voice quality. But the voice quality is from a capture when you're working with the talent and interviewing the talent, and then after you get the capture, you're going you do all the fine tuning and how it how it behaves as far as it's flair and expressions over friends, y'all.
Speaker 3: Felicia, So let me ask you, so you so you don't see do you see bad things about AI?
Speaker 4: Or do you only see the good things about AI?
Speaker 3: Because people always say AI is taking jobs and that you know it's it's gonna be a place where you know the robots are going to be taking over.
Speaker 4: What's what's your thoughts on all of that?
Speaker 1: It's too early to let your mind go down a pestimistic negative thought when you when we as as creatives, have the opportunity to to try to make it as productive and a tool for good at this point in time. So there's all I know is the projects that I come from. AI didn't create the scenario for us to live through those conditions. That was an AI people living through what they living through in Congo. That's not AI, that's just human greed. So those folks that are living in those situations that need solutions that no one is trying to solve. Now finally there's a tool to help you solve your problems. So to to just you know, define it as this is going to mess stuff up, Well, maybe it's going to solve a lot of stuff for folks that have been waiting for solutions, but now they got the ability to solve the problems themselves. So I like to look at AI from that perspective. Who needs it? The folks that are worried about it are folks that have been sitting in the lap of comfort, and those folks were also the folks that are responsible for those folks living through pretty hard times, decision maker policymakers, and so I like to look at it from that perspective. Well, there's an opportunity to make it if you use your creativity, your imagination, your focus to identify a problem, train the AI to see what that situation is, and then push it to solve that particular problem. That is what I'm focused on right now building these types of tools, And the first thing is to create these personas so that intelligence sounds the way we sound. What does that mean? Most people be like, we're talking about what I am you saying? We don't sound intelligent. Nope, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying if you get these ais right now and these corporations that are bringing these ais to to culture and society, they don't sound like us. We are having to change how we speak and how we behave to some tool that hasn't been trained by us, that doesn't have the same types of you know, vernaculars and the way it expresses itself. So why do we have to change the way we talk to talk to something that's intelligent? And why can't that programmed intelligence sound like us? Is what my urgency is, Like, there's gonna be a bias, so why can't we also solve that bias and making a system that rocks, Like how we.
Speaker 6: Rock, Yeah, because I was reading actually was reading this this morning's funny is AI racially biased? Study finds chatbox treat black sounding names differently. So if you say your name is Tamika and you know you're a job candidate, they'll offer you a salary of like seventy nine thousand, three hundred and seventy five. But if you switch your name to Todd, it boosts suggested salary to eighty two thousands. So it's like that's all based on who's creating the program.
Speaker 1: Right, So you have the those are called data biases algorithmic prices, and that's primarily because the folks that are training the data ain't us. The folks that are building the algorithms ain't us. So we could you could think that's malicious, and some of it is, but it's also malicious from the policy makers on who has been guided to go down that path to be data scientists and algorithmic programmers and you know, data trainers. And so that's the reason why like my focus on the philanthropic side is to go to the inner city, starting with the one that I came from, to get kids up to speed with robotics and computer science, and so my program serves about fourteen thousand students in LA. We're across almost over three hundred schools in LA with our partnership with la USD to address that very points, because we need more data scientists, more computer scientists to solve these data biases.
Speaker 3: Do you think it should be it should stop in certain places like you talk about the positive and the positive effects, but like then hip hop the other day we heard an alleged Kendrick reply and they said that was AI.
Speaker 4: We've seen these pictures that justed. We're seeing this AI.
Speaker 3: We're seeing a lot of students now that are actually not writing reports now because they could put it in their chat, GPT and AIO generate papers for them.
Speaker 2: What happens with its world leaders?
Speaker 6: World leaders saying, you know things on social media, you can't tell if it's Biden putin.
Speaker 2: You don't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: That's happened before. Some smaller version of that with photoshop, that's happened before, some smaller version of that with calculators. You know, people ain't doing their math homework. They own a calculator, and the calculators given the answers. Man saw this picture of such and such with such and such that was done on photoshop or man I just saw back in the day day day, I saw the picture of the Queen with some that was a painting. So we just have a hyper you know, volume way up to a thousand version of that. And as a society, we have to educate everyone on what the compute is capable of now and that dialogue needs to be echoed around the world to where we now have to ask what's real from what's fake. You go to supermarket back in early two thousands, you bought a orange, then people push for regulations be like, nah, now we got organic oranges because people didn't know that stuff was like genetically modified. Right when my mom was young, there were no such thing as like organic oranges. Everything was organic, and then something came into existence to where stuff started getting modified to where now you have two types of oranges in a damned supermarket. So that that education is super important, so people know what they are interfaced with. Is it real? Is it up? Is it going down? The ingredients on the back of every package is there? Same needs to be for AI.
Speaker 6: Can humans handle that with thoughts though, like if I hear you know something from a world leader, and I got to decide, is this an organic thought from our world leader or a GMO thought?
Speaker 2: Can we handle that as people.
Speaker 1: And time?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What if it's calling for a nuclear war and we don't have time.
Speaker 6: What if it's a world leader hearing another world leader thing I just hit a nuke button or something.
Speaker 1: I hope. I'm from an optimistic lens. The powers that be don't have the same access to technology that we have, so they probably have some type of vetting system that when information comes in, stuff is watermarked with some way to identify what's real from what's foe when information comes in. Because there's if we have if I could build stuff like this with you know, assembling teams and have ideas and visions and the team you know takes those ideas and visions and improves on them or like ships on them, like no, no, maybe we should do it like this and that type of banter then to then come with a product. Imagine what you know leaders of governments have Imagine with their R and D and their you know process to their processes to you know, to vet are far beyond. So that's just my optimistic perspective because the Mormon, I knowing the things that I know. If I go down that rabbit hole, I'm not getting out of bed. So I have to have an optimistic perspective. You know last year. Last year I got an invite that were like, hey, we want you to come be a part of these dialogues at the Vatican. The Vatican put together this AI Council. I'm like, what the Vatican and AI? What's that about? So I went and participated. Everyone that's working in AI was to you know, share the things that they're working on. So we have folks from Open AI, there, Microsoft, Google, Anthropic, you know, Stanford, Mit Berkeley. Yet all the folks that are either pushing AI, working on these foundation models or in systems sharing the work that they're working on, and then sharing their concerns, sharing the things that they have been researching and then vow to never release, and the worries. So when you're in those types of conversations and these types of worries, first couple of days was like unsettling, like oh man, damn. Then the second session was an optimistic session, and we had one this year as well. But I always I like to keep an optimistic lens on that's the way to use my imagination. I don't think it could ever get worse for folks that are really actually going through some real hard times.
Speaker 2: What's the dress code for these Illuminati meetings when you go to the bat.
Speaker 1: I don't know they got they got Illuminati throws like you just.
Speaker 6: Wait is this and will just not here talking. He has a new company called f Yi Ai is an AI based company.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been I've been in the AI space since two thousand and nine. So there is one video that we did back on the on the the intro to I'm gonna be so I come with this suitcase? Next, where's that?
Speaker 5: What is that?
Speaker 1: This right here is the future. I input my voice, high notes, my low notes, then the whole English vocabulary. What you're able to do with that because of this artificial intelligence, Like when it's time to make a new song, I just type in the lyrics and then this thing says, it says, it wraps, it talks it. So the cats, wow, the cats that built a lot of these technologies saw this fourteen years ago. And fourteen years ago the Transformer paper wasn't written. It's seven years ago for the Transformer paper for those that do know what the Transformer paper. The Transformer paper was was this research program out of Google Labs or Google Brain, one of the two, and they wrote this paper, and from that paper came this whole new way of bringing to market tu AI or what came from that was a consumer version of AI that GPT launched from that paper. So the T in GPT's stands for transformer, which is a paper written by Google. And so a lot of the things that people were excited about in the field of AI back in early two thousands wasn't plausible until that paper was written. So I've been excited about the field since two thousand and eight when I first found out about seven and eight when I first found out about it, did this video in twenty ten, invested in companies in twenty twelve, thirteen fourteen, had a watch that spoke in twenty and fourteen that we launched with three Mobile and AT and T here in America, but nobody wanted to watch. That was a phone that early in twenty thirteen. Now, so I've been like, you know, doing things. Some of the things I did didn't work. Beats worked silently, part partner there, but that was an AI but my proceeds, I went out and like invested in companies in Israel, Bangalore, developers from Palestine. I just love the field, you know, it's a pretty pretty awesome realm to solve problems around.
Speaker 6: So question when you did that video, did that technology already exist? Are they got that that was the seed for their idea?
Speaker 1: All that technology didn't exist?
Speaker 2: So that you were the seed for their idea?
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm something like that.
Speaker 7: Well, congratulations, you're about to graduate from Harvard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is October. What can teach you a lot of stuff? Bro business, managing teams, learning from other people's uh stumbles, you can you can learn a lot, especially where this this journey that I'm on, this mission that I'm on, I need more information to get to where I want to go next. And I needed it not only information, I needed new networking, uh relationships in different fields. Like I met folks that that build uh data centers. Never never run into people that build data centers. So one of my classmates build data centers.
Speaker 4: So you're actually in class, you're not online? You go to class.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm in the dorms.
Speaker 4: Really you're doing what? Look crazy? You must have all types of futuristic.
Speaker 1: Stuff, and I just got my little, my little one of those suitcase. I take five outfits and rotate those five outfits. No draws. I just buy draws every week and socks. It's that That's the life I love. I love, I love being able to go back. It will be my first time ever graduating on stage. Never graduated on stage junior, high school or high school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we didn't need to know you didn't have no draws. I mean.
Speaker 1: It was really no point, you know, because if I said I got five outfits in the bag, somebody's imaginations like draws and draws.
Speaker 4: Like we assume we have two bass and too brush.
Speaker 1: No, no, you don't try to.
Speaker 2: Think about draws.
Speaker 1: I get them.
Speaker 7: He buys them fresh every week.
Speaker 2: Right now, every imagine not forgetting to put on your speak on your neck.
Speaker 1: Headlines, you know that, right Well, draws, no dis door. See that's that's that's how you get there. That's that's how he spreading in rumors.
Speaker 6: I posted something that you said a couple of weeks ago, and you were talking about how more they're they're investing more into robots than into humans. And then you want to paraphrase, and you wonder why people are stupid.
Speaker 1: No, now, not stupid, that's harsh on people. Just my two paths, my entrepreneurial path by philanthropic path. I've been able to raise more money for AI personally than raising money for the foundation. So my comparisons was not just like it was not just like a vague perspective or like this umbrella you know perspective. It was a personal perspective. Also looking at you know, inner city investment for education versus inner city investment for data centers, inner city investment for you know, terminals and the way phones. We all need connectivity. We also have this connectivity gap where folks don't have you know, connection in rural areas. So you have awesome AI coming no investment for education in inner cities. Some developing countries don't even have access to connectivity. Wow, folks that do have devices, they are there's these business models that that are making folks addicted to features that dumb us down right. The behavior is rewarding us for content that keeps us on this this this hamster will Wow. We're using emojis and freaking memes to communicate, and the machine is being trained to break down quantum physics and quantum entanglement. So that to me is like, Okay, where does this go? And how do we curb it? How do we get control back? Right? And I'm optimistic. I think we will come around it. But you have to identify the trip wires. You have to be like, hey, look what's happening. Here's how we can you know, be better off ten years from now. So a ten year old now when they twenty, it's gonna be eight when we identify it. If we don't identify it ten year old, that's twenty. Yo, yep, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I love this.
Speaker 6: I love this because it's like, yo, these hoods that we come from, these points, disfranchised areas, this country has shown us that they may not always they may not put the investments financially and the resources you know into these communities, but they will put them into these this technics AI. So how about we go to the tech and AI they will benefit from resources.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So there's some there's some ten year old, twelve year old and some inner city that's like they love mid journey. They haven't really got their their imagination and their brains around you know AI. Yet as far as being contributors to it and and flexing with it. But some big company in twenty thirty four is gonna come from Fifth Ward. It's gonna come from the Bronx, It's gonna come from Watts, it's gonna come from South Side Chicago. Somebody is going to crack the code and do something massive.
Speaker 4: In this space.
Speaker 2: What did you deal?
Speaker 7: My son is twelve. We need to get on that. Yes, No, seriously, he's already into like software and tech and all that type of stuff, Like he wants to go to school for engineering and building all.
Speaker 1: Types of stuff like that.
Speaker 7: So he we thought it was sports, but he's like, no, I was just playing sports because that's what y'all wanted me to do. But I'm really into computers and he loves that and he's been doing that for the last two years.
Speaker 1: So that's dope.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to consume my mindset, get into the creator minds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and compete, like when our community competes, we really do it to levels like oh man, Like what like if you think about it, basketball didn't have, you know, African Americans from the jump. Baseball didn't have African Americans or Dominicans and Colombians and Cubans from the jump. We entered that sport and we not only innovated, we dominated in that sport. And business is a sport, you know, it's it's competitive, the same type of tenacity, the same type of like fall, get back up, punch, get punched, punch back. You gotta we gotta compete the same way we compete in athletics, wate, the same way we compete with entertainment. We gotta compete over here and and encourage our kids, our nieces or nephews to compete that field.
Speaker 2: And what did you deal? That's your other AI app?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah? Udioho Udio is Udio in a way was inspired by that video. This team that used to be at at Google left Google to start Udio, and I met the folks that built this technology a year and a half ago, and now they branched off started a new company. It's a It's an app where you type in you know, prompting like the vibe you want.
Speaker 2: And bro.
Speaker 1: Amazing music. It makes music, texting music. Make not only music, it makes comedy sketches. It makes like live it's wild, bro, it's.
Speaker 3: It's dope, does scripts and all that, like not scripts like, how can I explain it?
Speaker 1: I'xplained this way me and the guys in the Black Eyed Peas. I'm like, yo, check us out. I want to show you similar to the video what happened in two thousand and freaking nine. When we did this video last month twenty twenty four March, I'm like, yo, you guys got to see this. I typed in Black Eyed Peas live in forgot what country, and I said, because we were trying to do a song and I needed to get a crowd sound. How do you get a crowd sound right now? There's a limitation that if you want a crowd to repeat after you or say what, you have to actually be in that crowd. You can't make a crowd in the studio. You can put a lot of reverb, we get a whole bunch of people to be like yeah, and it's not gonna sound like a freaking crowd, bro. So I needed to get a crowd. So I went to the studio and I typed in the chorus that to our song, and I put live in concert twenty thousand people, and then I put we seen the chorus here, crowd. I aimed to mic some version of the prompt and then the crowds exist part bro hmm, instant did it and taboo from the Black Eyed Peas. He's like, wow, well this is dope, but that really sounds like we was really there, but we wasn't there and it was a crowd. It just hit me like it was a memory, but it's not. So that's the part that's like, oh, give me cherry. So I'll show you this one thing that that we did on udio. So let me get this. I did a I did ah. I had a radio interview yesterday and it was like a radio execs. We did this little zoom on like the future radio. And so then I took notes from everybody's comments and so then I put the notes into Finn and so I was like, your Finn, I need you to summarize this in a joke as if somebody was gonna do it for stand up. So then I put it in udio and then audio spat this out.
Speaker 7: So y'all talking about radio, right, y'all talking about how something old is gonna be new.
Speaker 1: That's like asking a cowhawk can jump up and fly.
Speaker 5: A MFM is dope.
Speaker 1: Nfm's cause his name is Morning and night and we are on the motherfucking moon now night time.
Speaker 4: Oh damn tape.
Speaker 7: Like Christ say something, well you Finn Fiona, all your baggy out of here, because I'm an I'm a stand up comedian.
Speaker 1: You know you're coming from my job. No, no, no here. Here's why I could say the same thing about beats, because I'm like, damn, these these things be making crazy beats. I can hold on, let me score it.
Speaker 2: I didn't get the points line for that joke.
Speaker 7: I han't let it go long enough.
Speaker 2: I want to know what happened to the radio for obvious reasons. So let's go.
Speaker 1: I'll go back to the beats thing. So and the way I'm like, damn, this thing is doing the beats? What does that mean for me making beats? Here's what it means for me making beats? Uh? When I make a beat and I make a song and then then have to go and write the song to the beat I just made. That's that took me goddamn at least six hours to have something awesome. Go in there and make it, make sure everything sound right, get the right plug in for it. A good six hours is gone. And then when I'm you know, I go in there, I respond to the beat seven time, Towna, come around the matana, see the sound in the conda by design time. But then I'm like, okay, what am I saying? Then I gotta translate that mumble. And when I translate that mumbo, I gotta keep the vowals because the moment I change the vowals then sent them and the TV it ain't. It ain't flowing the way it was naturally. My my, my, my, my, soul's response to the track. So I keep the vowels and then find the emotion. So got it? Got it? Then I'm like, I wonder what that would sound like instead of the piano. I have a guitar. I don't play guitar. Let me call up my guitar a George. I need you to come over here and do this guitar part because I can't get guitar to sound really awesome on the keyboard. I want those errors. I want those mistakes. I'm like, oh darn it. And so now that I know there's an udio, I should be able to put in the lyrics that I did after I did that, and they're not going to take that away from me. That's like my yoga, I got to stretch. I don't care if there's an AI stretcher. I don't care if there's like, you know, some AI yoga teacher. I got a stretch for me. So that's my stretch. And then once I stretch, what am I stretching for? Am I stretching for a sprint? If I'm stretching for a marathon? What's the actual game? And so when you're studying for a game or competition, you want to see what your competitor's doing, and you want to have as many options as possible to dodge to function up. And that's when AI will come into it as a tool for you. And then I could just version out what I created. And then when I version out what I created, now I have the ability to then like really make that piece of work that came out of my imagination, to make it the best it could be. What I have a plethora of freaking options, So all it did was all it does if you look at it from an optimistic point of view. I got more options than one, but I still had a seated. Now then there's like this lazy lazy is like and you're gonna know the difference between whack and awesome if you lazy rocking, and we know that with out of tune, we know that from like you know the state of music where it's at right now. There's a lot of lazy rocking right now. There's folks that are like worried about skip rates? Is that really you know? Are you being truly creative when you're based on skip rates and now the algorithm is telling you that you got to put the song, you gotta put the chorus here in the front. Is that really what the soul of the song needs to be? The coorus gotta be slammed in the front, or is there some way to get you to that? So I don't think we're even being truly imaginative right now. We're being reactive to algorithms and tiktoks. When now the song is like reduced to fifteen seconds. Are you really truly being creative or you being pimped by an algorithm? So I'm happy that we're in this space, this this stage, the space to shake us up, to wake us up, because the moment that we continue to go down this algorithmic programming and we value algorithmic music, well, then the AI is going to make better algorithmic shit than us because it understands the algorithm. So somebody had something has to shake us out of this like program that we're in because it is a program, and the audience, hopefully being optimistic, starts to value organic oranges.
Speaker 2: Do you have some type of neuralink?
Speaker 1: Well, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: Would you get it?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, I don't believe you now, I mean, I don't believe you wouldn't get it. I feel like you would almost have to have it to comput in the future, all of us, especially if you're a creative.
Speaker 2: I could no, no, no, that's a detail you to say.
Speaker 1: Huh, whose day what you talk about? There's a lot of days that.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't get neural link though.
Speaker 1: I don't know. No, I wouldn't not even I don't know because I leave right now, not even right now. Just the concept. There's certain concepts that don't jail with me personally. Crypto didn't jail with me. They didn't get into it. NFTs didn't jail with me, didn't get into it. Neuralink that doesn't jail with me. I'm not going to get into it. Gang banging didn't jail with me, not going to get into it. It's like in a project, you could gang bang to keep up to keep compete. Nah, I don't have to do that selling drugs. Didn't jail with me, didn't get in too. About when you got nothing in the in the hood and the projects, you gotta survive, you gotta sell this not didn't get into it. So that same like that stance of like nah, I ain't get into that. It's the same way I feel about New Link. Not to say New Link is gang banging, but it's mind mind banging. I don't know what's on the other end of it, you know, it's like, uh, I don't know what's on the other end of it to be like yeah, I'm down with.
Speaker 6: That, yeah, because it could it could could take you over in some way, playing with your brain like that.
Speaker 1: I don't know enough information about I know it has everything that everything that comes to society always aims to do some solution, to bring solutions, and so I'm not knocking what it aims to do. But this thing that we have called the brain is very very powerful. I forgot how many parameters are how many parameters we have in our neuralink sorry, our neural our neural connectivity in our minds.
Speaker 2: Look it up. Hold on about.
Speaker 1: So I get that, I get that, I get that, I get that, we get this.
Speaker 4: They're gonna be like, how could you forget?
Speaker 2: Will one hundred billion neurons.
Speaker 6: Each neuron has seven thousand synapsis and roughly seven hundred T parameters.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the adult human brain runs continuously, whether awake or asleep, only about twelve watts of power. It takes the power our minds. These ais take a billion watts to train and consumes about two hundred and sixty million watts a day. So, just from that perspective, what it takes to power the human mind and how vast it is, as far as it's compute, and we only use a small percentage of it, I don't know if a business practice is on the other end to then use human minds to power ais. So for that, I don't know. And there's a lot of folks that maybe a lot of Elon folks, and you know, Elon's dope. His contributions have been amazing. I just hope it doesn't go down that path. I hope it's not like Hey, Wow, you know, how do you sustain global compute? Wow? You know the human mind only takes twelve a twelve watt twelve watts power to power it. That would be horrible if there's a farm of brains to power AI.
Speaker 6: So there's no way robots should win, is what you're saying, because you know, that's the other thing people are afraid of. They feel like, you know, they've watched all of these movies where the robots take over and that's the end of the world.
Speaker 2: There's no way the robots can win. They shouldn't.
Speaker 1: What was that there?
Speaker 6: There's no way the robots can win, Like, none of these movies that we've seen, these apocalyptic movies where robots take over could happen.
Speaker 7: Did that sound dumb to you?
Speaker 1: No? No, I don't. The optimistic part of me, which is the the the majority governing side of how I look out the world, is no, because that's not how they're programmed. They're not. They're not programmed too. But the who's to say that there's not some wacko out there that wants to program that to be like the you know, the owner of the wickedest freaking pit bulls in the hood. Who's to say, who knows, but believing in humanity. Humanity has proven that although we've made mistakes, it's not in our nature to build something that's gonna take us out. The nuclear bomb, well, the nuclear bomb, that's a moment where humans were at are worse. And I believe in humanity too much to think that we're going to be at our worst to that extreme. Again, you trip, you fall, very rarely do you trip. You fall and fall and fall and fall and fall. But it's not in our balance and we don't. That's not how we are. We fall, we scratch our knee, we break our leg, and then from there you're super cautious. And I see, I think human as an organism is more like that than it is like I fall, I bust my face and then I'm careless and I'm just gonna throw my face on the floor. I don't think that's That's not what we are as a as a society, as a community, as a species, as an organism. So just being optimistic, like I said, wearing that, or I could go down that path creatively imaginatively, and we should all just let's all just jump out the building.
Speaker 2: Now, you gotta be sounds, the blackness, be optimistic. Got to keep your head to this guy. You have to.
Speaker 1: I just heard that. I just heard the of the song the Lady. I love that song.
Speaker 4: How were you musically? Where are you at musically right now?
Speaker 1: We got a new song coming out for the Bad Boys for soundtrack, So that's really really.
Speaker 2: Cool to everybody?
Speaker 1: Yep, everybody. Well, we got a bunch of everybody's so black piece there's there's So if you say everybody and don't mention Kim Hill, well then that's not true. That's not good to Kim Hill. So when you say everybody, you don't mention Macy Gray or Stero, that's not good to our past either. We were we wreck with Mason Gray on two albums.
Speaker 2: I don't remember that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well those are the records that didn't really sell that well. But we have a history before Fergie. So when people tell me everybody, I'm like, watch everybody can heal Everybody? And I love her. That's my big sister, the Fergie. Everybody they're talking about the fur everybody, Ye Fergie everybody. Well, then we have a current with Jay Ray what hits and with twenty year olds that you know fifteen year olds that when we did songs with Fergie, that fifteen year old how it was two mm hmm and eighteen They come in with their parents to our shows singing Elite Mo and Mama Sita eighteen twenty year olds, you know there was.
Speaker 4: Five So Fergie's not on it.
Speaker 2: The question I'm trying to it, Well, that's all we're trying to you.
Speaker 1: Forty yeah, yeah, forty five Shane. But to the twenty year olds out there that like Jay Ray.
Speaker 4: So Jay Rays on it, you got Okay, that's what's that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: But but yeah, so like like what happened after the national anthem controversy, you didn't want anything to do it anymore.
Speaker 1: You know like Bad Boys, Bad Boys, the Bad Boys three song that we did Elite Moment forre you wasn't on it, Okay, that was the national anthem.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, no, the you remember you saw you saw the national anthem controversy.
Speaker 1: See, I'll be I'll be looking at the world optimistic, keep.
Speaker 6: My head to the ladies.
Speaker 4: Can they downloaded all that stuff?
Speaker 1: Download f y I dot a I and if you want to see Finn and Fiona in action, check me out on Serious XM on My Serious XM radio show. Well, my very the very first co host. That's a I is Fiona on my radio show, and yeah, it's it's uh, it's it's fresh.
Speaker 6: It's a pleasure. Well, I've never not learned something from you. Literally, every time you come and have a conversation with her, I learned something. I walk away like, oh man, I need to look into that.
Speaker 1: Thanks, thank you, guys. It's always a pleasure to come here, like and congratulations on the success. It just keeps keeps growing. The subjects you talk about are like heavy subjects and uh, light subjects. Funny subjects. You guys like cover the whole entire. It's it's funny, it's fun, it's informative. It's like wow, damn, like you really push you really pushed guests. Your fearlessness is like wow, that's dope.
Speaker 2: Thank you sir, thank you.
Speaker 1: Well it's will I am.
Speaker 4: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, wake that ass up in the morning.
Speaker 2: The Breakfast Club