Speaker 1: Wake Up, Wake of the Mall, and it's Alreadio and the Dodgers held lunch spots more get to the favorite out.
Speaker 2: It's trying to put you.
Speaker 3: Through the fog.
Speaker 2: He's running his Wig's Next Kit.
Speaker 4: And Bobby's on the box.
Speaker 5: So you know what this is?
Speaker 6: This the Bobby Bolls time for the news.
Speaker 7: Bobby's a fifteen year old kid who created a soap that could treat skin cancer.
Speaker 6: He's fifteen. Was named Time's twenty twenty four Kid of the Year. Whoa he may need to elevate.
Speaker 8: Where do we get the soap human of the Year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 7: A teen who created the soap that could transform transform skin cancer treatment was chosen.
Speaker 6: He's from Virginia.
Speaker 7: He is a fifteen year old scientist quote who could change how we treat skin cancer.
Speaker 8: It's absolutely incredible.
Speaker 7: Think one day at bars so may be able to make a direct impact in somebody else's life. He said, that's the reason I started this all in the first place. The team was chosen after he created a soap that could be more accessible in delivering medication to treat skin cancers, including melanoma.
Speaker 8: That's from Yahoo.
Speaker 7: Dang fifteen, He's going to be so rich, is he or or or it's funny that's what you think's.
Speaker 6: Already like working so hard and smart at fifteen. Yeah, but my point is a lot of these professions.
Speaker 7: You can be a doctor, or you can you can go and be specifically into some kind of cant and you're not you can be fue well, but you're not gonna be so rich.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying he's already moving at something like at fifteen, what were we doing? I know, I hear you.
Speaker 7: But some of these kids that want to change the world, they don't choose careers that make them so rich.
Speaker 6: They change careers.
Speaker 7: They choose careers that change the world in a better place that oddly don't pay as much as like professional.
Speaker 8: Athletes, you're rich in another way.
Speaker 6: Sure, that's not what they're thinking. And they want to retire so bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're going to be going to school. Yeah, like it's gonna take them till their fifties day.
Speaker 6: Scholarships to med school yeah, like full paid really Yeah.
Speaker 9: And then we've we've had stories on the show before where people have wiped medical debt like they're.
Speaker 7: Like, oh, we're going to just pay No, I'm not talking about that though, because like whenever I was going to school, I knew if I did not get a great score on my ACT I would not be able to go to college. So started working hard. Seventh grade nailed it, which is pretty young to nail it. I was pretty good at taking those standardized tests. Got to the point where that's how I got into whatever school I was going to go to. I ended up going to school that was near my radio job. So, but I understand that scholarship. Let's say you finish all of your undergrad you're going to med school. You're going to Harvard as med school, right, I assume, yeah, probably, Well they give you a full scholarship to med school.
Speaker 6: I've never heard of.
Speaker 7: I'm not saying there isn't, but I've never heard of anyone go got a full med scholarship.
Speaker 6: I always here, got to pay off my med debt.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think they do.
Speaker 9: I think for yeah, some Why would you not have opportunities for people that are very bright that maybe can't afford it?
Speaker 6: I agree with that, why but I.
Speaker 7: Oh, yeah, all right, moving on the Journal of Economic Entomology. Sounds super boring, But they say, whatever you're using to kill cockroaches. You're buying its store and not really working.
Speaker 5: Like raid.
Speaker 7: If you use bug spray to kill cockroaches, you're wasting your money. Experts they consumer roach sprays are mostly ineffective, little to no value. Scientists found that roach spray is available to the public kill less than twenty percent of the pests, which makes sense because they're like, if there's a nuclear boom, you know what lives the roaches?
Speaker 6: Oh, they say that.
Speaker 7: So they say, if you do have a roach problem, it is even better with your finances to hire somebody than to deal with roach spray over at four or five six months because it's not gonna work.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 6: So this is like the one where you spray the edges of your wall to make sure they don't come back in it.
Speaker 4: You'd be like, because I was gonna say, when you spray it on them, man, I see that thing flip right.
Speaker 7: Over and I'm drowning that you can do that with anyone. Yeah, yeah, I think you spray wind decks any of that stuff.
Speaker 8: True.
Speaker 7: Watching five hours a day of TV increases the risk of dementia by nearly fifty percent. Watching too much television does increase of people who watch more than five hours of TV a day.
Speaker 6: And I'm assuming this is not over one day, it's over a long period of time.
Speaker 8: Am I go?
Speaker 9: Word if you're reading close captions though too, because like then you're working in your brain.
Speaker 8: Oh, literature, you would say watch time.
Speaker 7: Researchers say high TV viewing time over the years does increase the risk of various brain related disorders. But I would say it's not so cut and dry as a doctor myself that if you're spending that much time watching television, you're probably not spending to other time doing things that would be effective for your brain, mind and body. So it's not just watching the TV as probably, it's probably, yeah, the other things you're not doing it would help. Oh by the way, tomorrow, on Tuesday reviewesday where we review all of our shows, we definitely bene something over the wekend over two days.
Speaker 6: We spent over five hours a day watching Oh wow, it is a good one. I got a new one, and.
Speaker 7: I've never heard anybody talk about the show. But tomorrow I'm about to give you a show that you're going to want to watch in a day or two. Okay, it's rare to get a Benji. When you get a Benji, you feel so lucky, like I love it so much on a binge it all right?
Speaker 6: Didn't it great to have the feeling of it?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah yeah, look forward to you.
Speaker 6: Just identify a benji and you can't always do it calling it a benji. I just made that up.
Speaker 7: It's like something you want to binge a benji. I want to play this voicemail. This is Marcy from Illinois.
Speaker 10: This morning, on my way to church, I got pulled over for rolling through a staff sign. And while I was waiting for the policeman to check out my identification, etc. I turned on the radio and I'm happy to say Chicago has Bobby Bones back. I didn't know this. I'm so excited. Even though I didn't get a ticket, I got a warning. So two things happened to me that were absolutely great.
Speaker 11: I'm so happy.
Speaker 10: Welcome back to Chicago. I'm so glad that you're one of two point three Welcome.
Speaker 8: Back to Chicago.
Speaker 10: Yay, Bobby Buns and crew.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 7: That's how we feel too. Please tell your friends we need it. It's Chicago Lance Free Country ninety eight three and one O two three. Please tell your friends literally, please put my mom please. We went on to Chicago and Atlanta, and please tell your friends because they're going to rip us off if you don't. We'll be on there for like three days. And they're like, well, you didn't have everybody in the city. Time to get off the air. Please tell your friends, all right. Here's another one. A woman tries to run her boyfriend over with a car and route a couples therapy.
Speaker 12: Oh well, they were on their way to help wait for the therapy part. Or did you hit them a little too early because the therapy part. A thirty year old woman's a custody after an incident on the way to couples therapy. Veronica was arrested for second degree assault, criminal vehicular operation, a lot of stuff.
Speaker 7: They were driving a couple therapy with a boyfriend. They had been a couple for about a year. Hey, look though, they were as a boyfriend girlfriend a couple therapy.
Speaker 8: Like that's healthy, healthy, Yeah, I wonder how many boyfriend girlfriends do that.
Speaker 6: Well, they were look at them. I'm happy for him.
Speaker 8: It's not like they're gonna make it.
Speaker 6: Oh, hold on a minute.
Speaker 7: Yeah, While driving on the way to the therapist, the boyfriend announced he was breaking up their relationship and said, just take me home. Oh she didn't, stopped the car, demanded he get out of the car. He this is on him, walked in front of the car. Listen, bro, when you're demanding to get out of the car because there's a fight, do not walk in front of the car. Walk behind the car, walk the other direction. Do not walk in front of the car. And so then she nailed the gas pedal to run him over, which is also on her. But bro, you can't walk in front of the car whenever you break up with somebody, Okay who it is. He then smashed into the windshield, h rolled across the hood of the vehicle, shattered the windshield, only heard his elbow like glass red his elbow. When a custodies, she claimed her cracked windshield was caused by her boyfriend punching the glass, not his body weight. Bro, you gotta be able to jake paul that thing to punch through that glass. There's no way that glass is so hard you're not gonna punch their glass. That's from Fox News.
Speaker 9: A lot of.
Speaker 7: Mistakes are made here, but I do commend them for going to couples therapy as a boyfriend girlfriend for them. Yeah, good for them. I really feel like they can work this thing out. Have you ever walked out of the car.
Speaker 6: No, I've done it. I will just wait call the story.
Speaker 5: I want to back to it.
Speaker 7: I want to come back to I will just wait because one, I don't want to get left. And then two, if they're like, let me out of the car, that's never happened to me either. I know that I'm so stubborn. I will drive off and then something will happen to them, and then I'll be on the hook for it. So I'm able to compartmentalize. You can think about this stuff.
Speaker 8: Those emotions.
Speaker 6: Yeah, rage only gets me when Arkansas loses the football game. That's it.
Speaker 7: That's the only time I see red in my eyes. All right, that's the news, Bobby. This is what's referred to as a band aid segment where I don't tease it, there's no build up to it. We just ripped the band aid off. I've never called it that until now, but if you ever hear of a band aid segment, that's what it's going to be for now on. Okay, Hey, I didn't before going into the segment, and tease anything band Aid segment, ready.
Speaker 8: Go ahead, man in uniform and I broke up.
Speaker 7: Oh, so that is Morgan didn't want to do a big bit build out lunchbox. Well, Morgan, also, I've known for a bit because I will try to make sure that the show doesn't migrate to going in on something, just to give her a little space.
Speaker 6: And so she was like, Hey, this happened, it's cool.
Speaker 7: I felt like it's my job to protect her for a little bit, so if it goes somewhere, I can boot it out until she's comfortable right a little behind the scenes, she did also come and say I would like to say it now and get it over with because it will be brought up again in normal discussion. And I commend her for that because she's looking out for herself by doing that. But this is always a hard segment. So I'm also vamping here to let her catch her breath again because I know that was hard for her to say. So We're gonna give you all the space that you want or need, and you can lead us in whichever direction you like.
Speaker 13: Morgan, I was completely blindsided. I didn't know this was coming. I didn't see it coming. I protected myself in every way that I possibly could, and thought that I had found somebody, that this was it. And you guys heard that in me talking about it on the show. But he uh, as we were about to move in together. I guess you could say, as you what to move in together, we were about to move in together, had a epiphany man in uniform is Jewish and decided, because I'm not Jewish, that's not what he wanted. So we had multiple conversations about it. I thought we were on the same page, which is why I was completely blindsided.
Speaker 8: But I guess we weren't. And that's where we are now.
Speaker 7: Can I give you a Oh, it's such a light like fractional positive, But can I give you a fractional positive?
Speaker 6: You didn't pick a freaking loser. And I think that that for the first time, like as your friend, like, that's big growth.
Speaker 7: This sucks for now. No, I'm not taking away this sucks for you in any way, but I think that you're maturing and actually knowing what you want in a relationship and from our life with you, I think you have started to look for more quality guys and for what they stand for and believe in and I know right now it doesn't help you feel better, but like this was, this is a mild wind in your in your growth as a human that I totally get. If you guys aren't compatible on that level, don't go further at all. And I'm sure it hurts for both of you and sucks for both of you. And I'm gonna stop talking because I'm not even sure what I even ask, but that really sucks.
Speaker 3: I mean, you can ask that.
Speaker 13: I do feel good about the fact that I finally found someone who gave me hope that there are good men out there, but it sucks all the more because of that, again, because I was blindsided.
Speaker 3: In thinking that this was this was it?
Speaker 6: Did he want you convert?
Speaker 5: Was that it?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 3: You know, really like I don't think that would have mattered.
Speaker 5: Was he.
Speaker 6: Practicing or born or both?
Speaker 5: Born?
Speaker 6: Okay, so does he practice Judaism?
Speaker 13: Was that it was that's more the culture thing, not as much practicing, which is why, like when we had conversations about it, it kind of really threw me because.
Speaker 8: I didn't see that at all.
Speaker 13: And that's why when we were to have conversations about I thought we were on the same page. But as you know, we got more serious and stuff. It just became that that's going to be more important for him in the future.
Speaker 6: I suppose does he want to find a Jewish wife.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think good job by him, because this definitely could have gone a lot farther and he could have pulled that thread a little later, which would have been even harder.
Speaker 6: I think good job by you by picking somebody that was worth the crap.
Speaker 7: It still very much sucks, and I'm very sorry because I know you were, like you're fundamentally you are excited about the future, and that's you'll look back at this as big time growth, big time growth. You can't write that sucks, It really sucks.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry. Yeah, there's.
Speaker 13: Not a lot of people out there that can relate to this particular topic, which also makes it harder and really hard for me to understand.
Speaker 7: But I do.
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 13: I am really happy that one day I can't and look at this scenario and know that I found somebody that was good and I now can see out.
Speaker 3: There that there is going to be good.
Speaker 7: I think this is actually something that happens more than you think. And I'm not saying you're specific Jewish and Christian but I think there are a lot of couples that struggle with again I'll use the word like fundamental foundation, that they don't come from that same spiritual background or even same religion, and they have to figure a way to make it work. I have very close friends that have gone through some extremely difficult times because they do have like a they even call.
Speaker 8: It like a split.
Speaker 7: I think interfaith, and it's it's it's it's difficult, but it's again, it's really great that you guys identified that now because it just works.
Speaker 8: It's been way, way, way, way harder, and then you're sharing right now.
Speaker 9: Even as hard as as it is, it may prompt conversations that other people need to have, like hearing this, like even though it's painful and hard, somebody listening right now is going to be encouraged of like, oh, this is a conversation that I haven't had yet in my relationship and I maybe need to do it, and it may help them get through either whatever direction they're.
Speaker 5: Going to go.
Speaker 8: It's a conversation that sometimes people.
Speaker 9: Avoid or realize untill it gets too late and they're like, oh, shoot, we didn't discuss this, and what if we want to have kids, and then how are we going to raise them? And you know it's snowballs.
Speaker 7: So is there a chance you guys have a discussion about it later and change your minds?
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 13: We had a follow up conversation after the breakup happened, and he seemed very sure in his decision. So I don't think there's anything that I could have done or could do differently for him, And that sucks for me.
Speaker 3: But I do still believe he's a great human, which also sucks.
Speaker 6: And two things can be true at the same time. One this is just sucks.
Speaker 7: I'm really sorry because it sucks and your heart hurts and hates that for you as a person. But it also, I think is a good thing that it happened now and not later after you lived with each other and made it even harder, which would then make if you did decide to get married and keep hunting it kicking the can God dang, yeah.
Speaker 8: Could have made it so much worse.
Speaker 3: So I am thankful for that.
Speaker 6: Well, well, he hurts really bad, right, I'm sure it does.
Speaker 7: Sorry, Morgan, And I know Lunchbox his eyes got big because it was gonna be like love Bomb told you but it wasn't that at all.
Speaker 6: And then you know, his eyes got lowered, you know, an he lowered his head down real quick because yeah, he's saying anything.
Speaker 2: I got a couple theories.
Speaker 6: There are theories to have she told you what happened.
Speaker 8: No, this is I don't even know that.
Speaker 14: I don't even know.
Speaker 8: It's too soon. This is why, right at the beginning, I'm like, lunchbox. I looked at him, and I was like, lunch fox.
Speaker 6: No, maybe that's why he looks That's why I looked.
Speaker 15: At She's clearly in pain.
Speaker 9: Right now. Yeah, right at the beginning, did you see I looked back and I go lunchbox because I.
Speaker 8: Knew he was about to just like go in, what's one what's happen?
Speaker 4: What's one of the theories, Well, part of mine, just hearing her talk, okay, is he got cold feet about the moving in because she said we were about to move in together, and so he looked for the one thing that he knew.
Speaker 2: He could use as the excuse because she.
Speaker 4: Said they had multiple conversations about it and they were on the same page.
Speaker 2: So I think the moving in like freaked him out.
Speaker 6: Well, let's go to Morgan Morgan, your theory, your thoughts on that theory.
Speaker 3: I don't think it was that because he's the one who brought it up. I was never I was never pursuing that.
Speaker 13: That was never something that I pushed, and it came very naturally into the conversation and he was very consistent.
Speaker 3: There was even like a moment where I was like, I'm not getting rid of.
Speaker 13: Any of my stuff because we're not married and I'm not going there. I don't want to do this, and he assured me that this is this is happening, and we were moving forward. So there was no part of me that believed the cold feat thing was going to happen.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's one theory, get it down.
Speaker 4: Second second theory she does get out of the way is that he had been waiting to meet me, and then now that he did, he was like, all right, I can break.
Speaker 8: Up that one. I can probably sign yeah.
Speaker 6: Because a lot of us.
Speaker 2: And then it's like, all right, now that I got to meet Lunch, I can So.
Speaker 6: The whole relationship he was just using her to get to you sounds like it.
Speaker 2: I mean, he did ask me if I wanted to go run with him.
Speaker 7: That's the one guys, I can kind of sign again. I gotta believe Morgan. It really sucks. We're laughing now because we're just trying to lighten it up a little bit. But weaker people have gotten through harder things. And you're gonna crush this. You're gonna grow from it, You're gonna learn from it. You didn't pick a loser. And I think, as as funny as that sounds for me to say, like that shows your growth and I'm sorry it.
Speaker 13: Happened, you know, I will say there is a moment for me this weekend, as I'm trying to process everything.
Speaker 7: I was.
Speaker 13: My dog that you had mentioned that my new foster, Sunshine, got adopted, and I was taking her to her new home, and I looked at her and I was like, you're so special, and I know this is scary, and I know that you're afraid of what's to come, but this is gonna be so beautiful for you.
Speaker 3: And as I was telling her that, I was like, what the crap am I doing? Why can I say that to her? But I can't say it to myself right now?
Speaker 13: And there was some healing in that, So that was kind of a bright spot amongst all of this as well.
Speaker 7: Would it help you if we promoted your podcast? At least you get some strange podcasts from this. I think that would be a good idea. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Morgan.
Speaker 6: The name of your.
Speaker 8: Podcast is Take This Personally? Oh what, what's the name of her podcast?
Speaker 2: Maybe he took something personally from the podcast? So dumb right?
Speaker 7: Maybe here with the theory he wanted to meet you. Check out Morgan's podcast Take This Personally.
Speaker 6: We care about you.
Speaker 7: You're gonna be fine. It sucks right now, and that's okay, and it should suck right now.
Speaker 2: Are you back on Hunge a weekend like lunch?
Speaker 8: Fine? Let's go to Nicole in Missouri.
Speaker 2: Hey Nicole, you're on the show.
Speaker 6: What's going on?
Speaker 9: Hi?
Speaker 11: I was wondering if you all could help me kind of turn my son's.
Speaker 6: Day around, turn your son's day around?
Speaker 8: Is that what she said?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Okay, go ahead, how can.
Speaker 5: We do that?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 11: He Today was his first day of middle school and he was really really nervous, and unfortunately the boss forgot about him, which resulted in him being about an hour late to school since we live pretty far from the school.
Speaker 6: Okay, so did the bus forget about him or did did?
Speaker 7: Was? Are you sure it was a bus problem And it wasn't a he was like late to the bus stop. It's squarely on the bus, not the mom.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 11: I called and they said that they forgot about him.
Speaker 6: Okay, good, okay, now that's right. That's yeah, that's like that.
Speaker 7: And then you're an hour late. So you walk in as well, and everybody's like, oh, I hate that. Okay, go ahead, and so he goes and have you talked to him since you dropped him off?
Speaker 11: No, the bus actually came back to get him because my other child was starting kindergarten and we had to be here.
Speaker 8: For her bus.
Speaker 7: So the remember the kindergarten, but just forgot the middle schooler. Yeah, so what what do you think we can do? We'll ask you what can we do to help turn his day around?
Speaker 11: Well, he loves loves the show, So if you could just give him some words of encouragement and he can go back and listen, I think it might make his day a little bit better.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: What's his name again, Jonathan? Jonathan?
Speaker 7: It's Bob and it's the whole show here and today was day one. Can't get any worse.
Speaker 6: It's gonna get better. It's gonna get a lot better.
Speaker 8: Buddy the low Yeah, that kind of stinks.
Speaker 6: I'm be honest with you.
Speaker 8: When the bus forgets you.
Speaker 6: However, now that bus drive rows you so yeah.
Speaker 7: So if you're a few minutes light, but they're gonna wait on you first uh second of all, like you know, you probably walk into a classroom. And I was a new kid at school so many times in my life because we would just have to move and I hated it. However, it made me so good and this is one insence, but it made me so good at being a chameleon and like not making friends but blending in and like learning my environment, which I still use every day. It may feel weird that you went in and all those kids are looking at you, like, who's this guy? Which, by the way, was it like new kids too that come to that school? Or's all the same old friends all new kids?
Speaker 6: What does he have?
Speaker 2: Like a fit?
Speaker 7: I win need to hook him up with something like what is he like? Because I could say all these words he's middle schooler, who cares? We need to give him a give him?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What does he like?
Speaker 11: He's big into baseball and football?
Speaker 6: Okay, what's his favorite football team?
Speaker 11: Uh, Kansas City Chiefs.
Speaker 6: Okay, Okay, see I don't have anything Kansas City.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 6: How about okay, what's your favorite baseball team?
Speaker 11: I'm seeing with Cardinals.
Speaker 8: Okay, we got I do have some Cardinals.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 6: So here's what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 7: First of all, I'm gonna I'm just giving your address and I'm gonna send him like, I have some really cool Cardinals baseball cards my personal collection. I'm gonna send us some baseball cards. We're all gonna sign a baseball from the show. We're just gonna send them a whole box of stuff. And Jonathan, Jonathan, you're gonna get a cool box of stuff. Just know that it's gonna get better. Who cares anyway, And really it's just another day, Jonathan. You're gonna look back and be like, that's a funny first day of school and a little bit probably hold againt your mom and get like the free ice cream or something if I'm being honest, because you could be like, I'm still sad, mom even though you're not, and get some free ice cream.
Speaker 6: But we're gonna send you Johnson a whole deal.
Speaker 7: Tomorrow will be a much better day, and hopefully you call us after you get this package of stuff we're gonna send you, and well, you come visit us sometime if you ever in town too.
Speaker 6: How about that's a pretty good gift.
Speaker 11: That would be great. He'll be so happy. Okay, Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: You're welcome.
Speaker 6: Do you have a favorite player?
Speaker 11: Molina is probably his favorite player.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but God.
Speaker 7: Doesn't play anymore. Yeah, I know because we got to like call somebody at the Cardinals and been like, okay, let us work on something for him. We're gonna send him a whole box of cool stuff. And Jonathan, you got this, buddy, it's just another day. You're all good. And then we will well, we'll send them some stuff to your house. Okay, don't hang up.
Speaker 8: Okay, thank you, Okay, you put it on hold. I gotta go home now. And again in on my collection, see what you got? I practice some yaddies. I saw one that I have for sure. So we'll get us some cards and we'll sign some stuff.
Speaker 14: Bobby Bone show.
Speaker 5: Sorry up today.
Speaker 2: This story comes us from Roseberg, Oregon.
Speaker 4: A woman driving a van with Nana's Sweet Treats on the side was running low on gas. She's like, where am I going to get some gas? Sees the U haul shop. It's like, ah, they got gas in those things. So she starts siphoning the gas, and while she's doing it, she's like, you know, I really need a cigarette right now.
Speaker 2: Of course, lit up her cigarette.
Speaker 8: Boole in her mouth and everything, right.
Speaker 14: Yeah, lit up two U hauls. It caught him on fire.
Speaker 7: I wonder if she just had a hose, because we used to siphon gas, not from other people, but we would take gas because we have a lot of money. And so if one car had gas and the other one didn't, you would siphon a little bit from one to the other. But we would had a water hose and you'd cut the ends of the water hose. One goes in and you cash, and then you try to time it so you have to oh right, and you have to stick it into the hole.
Speaker 6: But you would get gas in your mouth every time.
Speaker 7: So that's when he was like cigarette. I was like, it's not gonna be good. But yeah, I'm surprised she didn't burn. I mean you, but still, what does it tast like?
Speaker 6: I mean, it's gas, terrible gas, and so everything is.
Speaker 14: Fire yeah, lit up to U haul. She was charged with arson and.
Speaker 6: Then again did she have a hose with her? This is a normal thing, all right.
Speaker 14: I'm Lunchbox. That's your bonehead story.
Speaker 5: Of the day.
Speaker 6: We do a segment called.
Speaker 2: Spill the Tea, and then let's spill the Tea.
Speaker 7: Somebody tattles Lunchbox would like to do a recap and what he calls the worst spill the tea in the history of the show, because what was the tea that was spilled that.
Speaker 4: I was at the Chris Stapleton concert and some fan or came up and tapped me on the shoulder said hey, do you want to take a picture?
Speaker 2: And I was like, yeah, we can take a picture.
Speaker 4: But they just wanted me to take a picture of them with their wife and they didn't want me in the picture.
Speaker 7: Which was funny, Yeah, hilarious, And I didn't think that would needed to be anonymous, like we do we have the anonymous clip.
Speaker 6: Okay, here's what happened.
Speaker 5: Well, I was waiting to see if Lunchbox was going to confess a super awkward moment that happened to him over the weekend, but I don't think he is so here. I am spilling the tea.
Speaker 8: So it was such a good it was even a wholesome one. Just funny.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that one.
Speaker 7: I thought whomever said it could have just said it without worried about the repercussions.
Speaker 6: However, you think it's the worst one ever?
Speaker 4: Because why because then we have a side studio where we record commercials and stuff, and I go in there to record a commercial the other day and the idiot left the audio up. They just left it there on the computer, so I know exactly.
Speaker 9: Who it is.
Speaker 6: How did you know by the audio was it?
Speaker 2: It was the the original without the voice change. I'm like, oh, what is this? Does it need to be saved?
Speaker 4: And it's like, oh, I was waiting, it's waiting to see if it's gonna go the actual go ahead.
Speaker 15: Well, I was going to see if Lunchbox is wanting to confess this super awkward situation.
Speaker 6: Abby, you got.
Speaker 2: To close it out.
Speaker 15: Oh my god, I can't believe that. And I did it so many times.
Speaker 5: There was like four of them.
Speaker 15: Abby, it is say it saved. It just showed up as like random, you.
Speaker 6: Have to x out of all that craft. I know.
Speaker 15: I didn't think lunchboxes see it don't even know technology.
Speaker 4: But I had to go on the recording commercial and I see it on the screen. I'm like, does this need to be saved? Does this need to be saved?
Speaker 15: All of you?
Speaker 14: And I just hit play and I'm like, well, here we go.
Speaker 6: I know who did it?
Speaker 7: Dangbb you anything you'd like to say to him?
Speaker 8: Now it's not anonymous.
Speaker 15: No, I just think it's hilarious that that happened because he thinks he's so famous and celebrity and that they didn't even know he was.
Speaker 6: Lunchbox agree, it was hilarious. I agree.
Speaker 7: It was also hilarious that you did not take it off the screen. So next time, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: Abby?
Speaker 15: I'm definitely gonna delete it immediately.
Speaker 8: Or you can just be you know, be a man and be like, oh yeah.
Speaker 15: I thought it'd be funnier because we like to do like the anonymous.
Speaker 8: I thought it was Morgan.
Speaker 7: I thought, all right, thank you, everybody, We're done. Check out the Bobby Bones Show podcast. Just go search for the Bobby Bone Show wherever you listen to your podcast?
Speaker 6: Morgan, what do you have?
Speaker 3: Everyone shared their worst scams in.
Speaker 8: The history of the show.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like we were We've all been scammed in some way or another, even before scam Alert, so we shared our worst scams.
Speaker 6: All right, what else?
Speaker 14: Lunchbox has a palette updates.
Speaker 6: That's boldemort. We do not talk about the palette, but we brought it up.
Speaker 13: Go ahead, and the listener needs some help on when to get rid of kids stuff?
Speaker 6: Thank you their kids stuff? Yeah, like their kids did a finger painting? When do I throw it away? That's all up on the podcast. So much more. Check out the Bobby Bone Show podcast.
Speaker 7: And as a special request to me, would you mind and leave this up around today's podcast?
Speaker 6: Will you had this whole thing?
Speaker 7: Would you write a nice comment about the show and rate it if you don't mind. Wherever you listen to us, it would really help us. Sometimes people get up there and just I think they're funny, and they write notes and they give us less stars than maybe they would want to give us.
Speaker 6: But they think they're doing a little joke, and the joke doesn't hurt. It doesn't help us. It's not funny.
Speaker 7: So if you give us you know, full rating, low comment, we'd appreciate that.
Speaker 6: We'll see you guys tomorrow.
Speaker 7: By Buddy Bobby boon shot the Bobby Bones theme song, written produce say Read Yardberry. You can find his instagram at readyarberry dot com. Scooba Steve executive producer, Ray Mundo, head of Production. I'm Bobby Bones. My instagram is mister Bobby Bones. Thanks for listening to the podcast.