Speaker 1: Shall we clean man with stance and hands fill and designed Crane of sand Fantasy talking about diamond dreams, Chas and players with throwing their scheme.
Speaker 2: So Welsh breaking it down real sos is howling in the radio school Talking Monsters on the Baseball Field was a Swingers, Bests and Magic Shields Fantasy Baseball. In the nine.
Speaker 1: Podcast Urskin enough Fast, size, class.
Speaker 2: And looks and starts Still Lie, Dreams of Glory Eye.
Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by Bet three sixty five. It's me Joey p That of course is the Welsh, and it's you the Peanuts and the Cracker Jacks Fantasy Baseball in the night, you know, Welsh, I gotta tell you, I went to bed with that song in my head, and I wasn't saying it in my head.
Speaker 2: I was singing it all night. I was singing all night. I was on some complex. My buddy Dennis Sidler and I we went out and saw Diamondback say hey, we're driving around. I was likelin the night.
Speaker 1: I mean, honestly, we should just like keep making hit songs. Maybe we should just give this all up. I don't know, but I do know one thing. I'm glad to put me in a good mood this song because yesterday all my bets were tied to one Yankee picture. And I don't know why I do this. Well, it's like I say things and then sometimes after a while saying this is what's gonna happen. It's gonna come around, eventually, it's gonna go bad. And then I look at the board and I go, you know what, let's bet on it one more time. Let's try one more time with Louis Heel. And you know it's that one extra time that did me in, and it did in the Yankees because the Orioles beat the tar at it yesterday. Gunner Henderson three for five with two doubles and three rerun scored Santander to provide with the danger, but Louis Heel seven runs at an inning and a third took the big fat l against the Orioles and Welsh. We are just about creeping around that ninety inning mark. So again, I think this is another one of these bad starts. We've seen Wheeler have a bad start lately. Scooble had a bad start earlier this week. Maybe it's just that time of year where guys are having that bad start after they've been perfect all year. But with Heel it's a little different. Schooble, maybe you can also have that conversation, you know, or like, well, those innings are starting to head Wheeler, it's just a bad start. You crumple it up your throat away. But Welsh, what are your feelings after yesterday's Louis Heel start? Because I know the chat has a lot of feelings here all over the place, tons of the feels as the kids like.
Speaker 2: This, ah Mine, I don't feel great about it as the resident Louise Heel defender, but at the same time, like it is going to happen. I don't mean to like be dismissive of it, especially because there's all this stuff going on, but like it also is going to happen. The Orioles are a really rough team. I believe is this the third time through? I have to look at the game log that he's faced the Orioles. I know it's at least one.
Speaker 1: It's at least I know he faced the most because I was looking at the last time he was against Baltimore, So I know it at least one other time. I will look at that while you look at other things or yeah, in your mouth and talk.
Speaker 2: So like, does this mean anything? Like? No, it sucks. He got blown up, and it's it's in an inopportune time. He didn't have the stuff. Yesterday he had a twenty percent zone rate on the change up, a thirty three percent on the slider. So what that tells you is he could not throw strikes and he.
Speaker 1: Wasn't the second time only second time against Okay, second time, last time against Baltimore, six scoreless innings, five k's, one walk, so.
Speaker 2: Pretty good, but he could he didn't have his secondaries, so then he was forced in trying to throw strikes a fifty two percent zone rate on the fastball, didn't get any whisks because he couldn't fool anybody because he didn't have his stuff. I mean, he threw a meat ball to Gunner Henderson and he got blown up. So does that start mean anything? No, it just sucks for us all. But does it tell us and bring up a bigger story? Yes, of course. And what is that going to be? Is that going to be that they completely shut him down? Will it be this conversation of maybe putting him into a bullpen. I don't know what. I can't tell you I think, and I'm still as defendant as I always am that he is the most important outside of Cole Reagan's, of the pitchers that have some type of potential innings cap for their team. I think Luis Hill is critical, and I think what you would want to look for, and I'm hopeful for that They're not going to throw him the bullpen is shut him down, shut him down for the month of July, and then have him come back. Skip the starts. I keep saying it, do the Uri Perez thing, get him out for like three weeks to kind of reset.
Speaker 1: In the last the same guy when he came back and reseaid and then he got hurt too.
Speaker 2: Well, but I mean that was it. But then the last thing I would say also is this is the type time of year where the balls are going to start flying June July, the summer ball. All of these guys, this is the worry a guy like Louis Heel with walk problems when they have to stay in the zone, ball's gonna fly fly. Ball pitcher like schotteau Imanaga with two pitches. Let's see how that's going to go in Chicago. Over the next couple of months, we're gonna have some of these outings. It stinks. I'm totally defending Louise Heel here in so many ways, but I can't you get this. There's nothing applicable until we know what the hell is going on. So you who own him, you're stuck because he just got blown up, so you can't get out now. And we really haven't had any confirmation of hey, guys, this is what we're going to do with Luis Hill, because I don't think the Yankees even know at this point. But I was dreading after seeing that line having to do this show today. It would almost the only way it would have been worse is if Garrett would have got hurt. I told you so, parade from you.
Speaker 1: No, it's not, it's like told you so. It's just it's the way it is. By the way, in the Last Star Too, he had four walks. Was also very uncharacteristic for him.
Speaker 2: So he uh who he or Heel?
Speaker 1: He's especially not trend line. It's not a good trend line right now. It's funny because I made an offer in my keeper League for Heel, and I was like, look, I'm out of it this year. I'm in rebuild. I was in a two year rebuild anyway, and I offered a really good package I thought for Heel, and I say, look, you're not gonna have Heel in the playoffs, and the guy's like, yeah, I just hate to give him up long term. I was like, okay, I'm thinking about maybe. I was like two weeks ago, maybe taking the tires again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred what a great trade option for dynasty years right now, Go and do that a thousand percent. But I think you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna get the sent down three innings start version. I don't think the shutdown version is as good. I think you keep them on regular rest. You let him throw, you know, three innings, maybe fifty pitches a start, and you know, almost like an opener kind of a deal, and then you ramp him back up August first and see if you can get away with that there. That might be the best thing.
Speaker 2: There was an interview I think it was felt Territory did with like a pitching coach for the Royals, and they were asking about, hey, what are you gona do about Reagan's right Reagan's is another one of those like, hey, he's got like, you know, ninety or whatever pitches and you know he's going to blow through.
Speaker 1: One year ball.
Speaker 2: Well oh yeah before the show in just one second.
Speaker 1: Lot as dirty as it sounds, everybody and not his ball signed.
Speaker 2: But they were essentially saying, what the hell are they going to do with Cole Reagan's And the coach said, well, you know, we've prepared for this, we've understood this. But here's also the thing. He's like, we have every Thursday off through the rest of the season. And that was something what they're saying is you're not going to get two starts out of Cole Reagan's, but they're going to manage it by six you know, like a extra day's rest, maybe six man rotation. Those were the things that we're going to fix, uh Cole Reagans. So I think it's the same thing that's going to go on with Luis Heel.
Speaker 1: What is he saying? He traded Heel, I guess last week for Kirby.
Speaker 2: So, by the way, you.
Speaker 1: Know, for listening, Razor, you're welcome if.
Speaker 2: You know the story. I have a devastating cutter. The whole industry knows about it. And everybody is fearful of the cutter, of my cutter, a devastating cutter. And sometimes your greatness is just recognized, and my greatness is recognized by Cole Reagans. With this right here, you can you read what that says, Joe.
Speaker 1: It says throw the cutter, Welsh yep. Because by Cole Reagan's you should definitely again you should tweet a picture of that, and should to Nick Pollock and make him jealous because I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, well I think he I think he had Cole Reagans on, so that's even a little bit better. But you know, just hey, listen, even Cole Reagan's.
Speaker 1: Packaging, whoa, I can't believe you took your ball out of the packaging. Hey, everybody, let's go back in the plastic. All right, Let's do some more headlines about the Dodgers. Joeyotani two walks another homer for him. It's going back and forth with you know, Tany and to Oskar everything I touched hernedo crap yesterday. I'm a complete mush terrible land and Knack is going to start today. More Dodger news. A twenty six year old righty is gonna be taking over for Yama Moto in their rotation because no Yama Moto, no Walker. Buehler posted a two six array of point ninety seven with six strikeouts sixteen strike excuse me, six walks over twenty innings so far in the four starts he's had in the Major League. So we'll see is landon neck an ad or a streamer for you because he's a Dodger.
Speaker 2: Who is this? The Rockies are going up against who the helliday?
Speaker 1: No? The Angels this weekend?
Speaker 2: The Angel Yeah no, that would like he's a streamer to me, he's not. Ah, yeah, yeah, no, he's not a full on pickups.
Speaker 1: He just stopped listening to me. Is that what happened?
Speaker 2: My ball and went on? But yeah, knack, I would I would stream him against the Angels.
Speaker 1: Next up the Astros. Bragman three for five and the w against the White Sox. Alvarez a homer, three for five, Josh Hater two strikeouts in a save. Good day for them. Uh stop me if you heard this one before. Welsh Royce Lewis hit a home run, unbelievable. The slashes up to three eighty five four fift right now, that's not no ps, that's a slugging percentage.
Speaker 2: You know. What's so tough about him too? It like this has the vibes of you know, there's always that I don't know if we had it this year, but there's always that guy in like April, you know, years ago. It is like Brandon Inge who has like thirteen homers in the month, and you're like, Jesus, this is the greatest guy on the planet, and then they just fall off the planet. This has those vibes, except he's a great player with great metric twenty two percent barrel rates so far this year. I'm not sure I've ever seen an XBA of three thirty six, but it's a short sample size. What he's doing is so video game ridiculous right now that it's just fun to watch and his you could argue, Joe, maybe he's a great trade sell in redraft right now.
Speaker 1: Injuries. I will buy high on Royce Lewis.
Speaker 2: That's how redraft. Yeah, I bill buy it.
Speaker 1: I guess somebody's saying to themselves right now, I gotta get out from this because he's so injury prone.
Speaker 2: But if you can get Ellie, Ellie or Royce Lewis rests.
Speaker 1: Sees if it's a nope, yeah, Rodo. I gotta look at the construct of my roster because in Rodo the bases are yes, but the stolen bases are just ridiculous for Chris, So I'll take the batting average hit. But if I have a ton of speed on that roster ready, and I'm gonna get power and batting average from Lewis, I'd rather have Lewis. But I kind of want to specific.
Speaker 2: Kind of want to put this as a poll, but I'm afraid my computers is going.
Speaker 1: To be even. It had to have points, like Royce Lewis would appear to be the better player. But again, depending what the steels are in terms of the point values, like they make up for the depth of the strikeouts to a certain degree of a Lee La Cruz.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and if the league the negative for strikeouts is a pretty critical one for Ellie's value versus Royce in a points league. But I don't know. I'd be curious. I mean, I see j Grizz said Royce in there. I'd be curious where you guys are at. But I think like that's the type of thing you're talking about like, if you're gonna sell high, you're gonna go and buy a guy like Ellie. I'm not advocating that. I think Royce is going to break down. He's not going to be at this level. I don't think he's gonna have a twenty two percent barrel rate, but it's going to be really high by the end of the year. But the injury risk, like, you know, those are the guys that you consistently look at and you're like, okay, if I'm trying to get out from under in some big, crazy trade. Royce has a storied, storied injury history that barely has him out of like rookie eligibility. It feels like that that's a guy he's playing at the first round level. I mean, there's a handful of players you couldn't arguably make a one for one trade with. With a guy like him that you probably could go out and get an lle that's pushing to the tippy top, But you know, am I doing it? I don't know. I think I think if Royce can stay healthy, he's gonna be a first round player this year.
Speaker 1: Well, I think both him and del Cruz are probably around that mid late first round already Wonky Penguin nailed it here. My favorite thing about Royce Lois Homers that it means he's not running around the basis the pull of Hammy nailed it, can't say, oh, Jackson Merrill by the way, also another home run. Talking about video games right now, that's your dude, that's your dude.
Speaker 2: My ticket, my ticket, my Rookie of year ticket, looking mad pretty, but I got to fight through Paul and Imonaga.
Speaker 1: Though it's still a ways to go. It's still a ways to go. Zach Geloff another home run too, to say, it's like three this week. Zach Gelloff is on fire right now. He is one of my favorite bilo's. I wrote about it on Fantasypros dot com. Check out this week's version of the bilo sell high on Fantasypros dot com as well. Mike Maryer doing such a fantastic job organizing that every week. And shout out to Wakee Penguin too. I hope you're feeling good. I know you taket some R and R this weekend, so good on you.
Speaker 2: Mayor's gone to by the way.
Speaker 1: Air's gone. Ethan's on vacations to like it's just you and me. Basically we run this show. Joe and I literally run this company. Right now, they're all gone, what a What a scary time for Fantasy pro.
Speaker 2: That's why there's ai songs being made in sitcom versions of the show, because there's no one around to control us.
Speaker 1: I saw someone say like a Sopranos version of Saved by the Belver, Like, there's definitely some Look, we're not gonna keep this one forever. This is just for now. This is for twenty twenty four, you know, and next year we'll you know, we'll.
Speaker 2: Have I mean, I might start working on one soon. What would be the best one for us to start working on? Saved by the Bell, Game of Thrones or Sopranos if we did.
Speaker 1: Want to, you know, it could also be like one of those really fun you know, like old school nineties like Stand and Deliver kind of movies, or like Dangerous Minds. You know, we're like all serious, like like I got to turn the chair and sit down the yeah, and I gotta look at you and my life. Where's your stats? Pal? You told me you have your stats here? What do you think? This is a joke? Man? You can get together out of the school someday. Huh. And stats are just gonna be waiting for you, and everyone's gonna hands your stats. No, you gotta prepare your stats. You gotta bring him here every single day. I can get the kids. She's available. Joey called up again Friday, so we'll see Joey Lilberfto. I hope he like I hope he's not buying one way tickets.
Speaker 2: Is Benny Hilly. He's just like in and out, in and out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Joey Librafido is the same as eloyaman as running fast.
Speaker 2: Eloi is still out here playing by the way he played last night. He's never leaving complex. He can't he.
Speaker 1: Can't run.
Speaker 2: They have him trapped by the way. We should do that commercial Arms of an Angel. Can you please save Eloy is trapped. He cannot escape Arizona because he literally cannot walk to his car to get to the airport.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's just so good, so good. Jerry's complaining about that. He's killing me a fran egg on the truck right now. It doesn't matter because we can complain about heat New Jersey. It's one hundred and twelve degrees right now in in Arizona.
Speaker 2: Ross air Cross text me yesterday. I don't know why he was looking at the weather. I was outside of Salt River Fields where the Diamondbacks and Rockies play, had a great set of games, Jacob Wilson, Tommy Troy, Robert Klaus and I'm sitting there about to go in, and I get a text from air Cross that goes, are you melting? And he just into picture of one hundred and ten degree weather, and I was like, it's hotter. It's even hotter than what you think it is out here. It is crazy.
Speaker 1: More prospects stuff. Shane Boss struck out six and three scoreless innings yesterday, so working his way back. It's to a prospect that you talked about. Carson Williams a few weeks ago, two for three with a solo homer on Thursday in Double A. Montgomery, a twenty year old shortstops hitting two ninety four with a three AdvP and a five fifty four, slugging eleven homers fifteen steel through fifty two games. So if Williams is floating around there in those deeper you know those dynasty formats somehow, or you're looking for prospects because you're trading out of things and you know, looking to move for next year. That's definitely a prospect on the on the rise. And while she was ahead of the curve on that one.
Speaker 2: For Shore, we talked about Hi yesterday. We talked about him yesterday and.
Speaker 1: The projects were talking about yesterday too. But the guy was a jumpnth ago, Corey.
Speaker 2: No, no, we did Carson. What actually did a feature like six weeks ago or so a prospect four years ago? It felt like it that was who were double a guys that we could see into the summers and you know who would be jumping, and Carson Williams was like the tippy top of that. He still is. I still think he can make that jump. But both Bas and him highlights and features of yesterday.
Speaker 1: So impo's got a question here, Well, I just arrived a Great Wolf Lodge in the Poconos. Obviously, Well is a diamond member of the Great Wolf Lodge. When he comes in, do they wear the wolf hat for you, like when they when you endure like this? Who what's the secret of staying healthy? Michael wants to know a Great Wolflage.
Speaker 2: Well, oh, I'm staying drink till you Yeah, exactly, and watching the show.
Speaker 1: You should be spending time with your family, Michael no I like the.
Speaker 2: Idea of that. Like he said, you sit at the wave pool a lot, you drink, then you go do some tubes and you can back. Yeah, that's what you keep doing.
Speaker 1: Massive amounts of antibiotics. That's what I would tell you.
Speaker 2: And cross your crops because there's gross on the floors.
Speaker 1: Okay. I want to so Guardians Prospect and I hope I don't butcher this do it? John Kenzie, Noel, m Close Kenzie, Johinski, Johensky, It's it is Johansky, Okay because because that Yeah, so Noel two for five pair of RBI at Triple A. He's got seventeen bombs right now at Triple A. Is this a guy we should be watching on the prospect list.
Speaker 2: I've wanted to put him for quite some time. The problem is, like, where the hell does he play? I'm ken Zi, Yeahinski, he's crazy in there. Kinski you kin Zi, Yeah, you're screwing it up for me. He He hit one at the Rangers facility a couple of years back that left the facility. It was one of the wildest hits I've ever and he hit it foul to He's crazy, crazy power. The problem is he doesn't positionally have a really great spot. Kyle Manzarto was just the guy they brought up at first. The bats are kind of going, yeah, I think he could have an opportunity, But I don't think there's this easy, open opportunity. I think the next time they need a first base type they're going to go back to Manzardo. They're not going to kind of deplete that. So I'm just not not super optimistic about trying to get him. But now you have his name all messed up in my head. You can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's if do you pronounce the end? Is it? Ken?
Speaker 2: I was told by one of the coaches you'll can't. Yeah, it's gone now, Okay.
Speaker 1: Dylan Cruise one for five. We talke about him getting called out the triple A, So there you go. Brooks Lee also hot three forty two in the last nineteen games. For brooks Lee, that's a Twins infield or prospect. Is Lee a guy that the Twins might turn too sooner than later for a little bit of pop? Yes?
Speaker 2: Absolutely actually, had he not been injured, in spring. You might have already seen him because of all the injuries that middle infield has had, a third base shortstop. If Royce were to unfortunately go down, I think that would be something. Knock on wood. Yeah, I think we are going to I think we're gonna see him like post All Star Game. I wouldn't be surprised if he was like a futures game guy. Definitely someone to kind of stash. The bat is hot, not a lot of speed, but they're kind of also giving up on some of those other corner guys. I mean, Alex kuirelov is, like, you know, he's just kind of done for in that offense. So brooks Lee is someone I would definitely be paying attention to.
Speaker 1: Also, one more, Jason Domingue is going to miss eight weeks potentially with the oblique strain, So did you drop him or you can hold on till September because that's what you're looking at.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, I don't there is a possibility once he you know, recovers them.
Speaker 1: It's the twenty first of June, so that's like the end of August basically.
Speaker 2: And doesn't his third like rehab assignment this year the Yankees didn't want to bring him up in the first place. Maybe they do it in September because there's no more time. I don't think so, I'm done. I'm over that if I had any ale restraints.
Speaker 1: Especially in a shallow league too.
Speaker 2: You gotta just back to that Noelbe conversation we had. Who would you rather stash Nowelbe or Jason? Well, now it's now in your face.
Speaker 1: It's Easilyelvi and Marte is what the twenty seventh? I think he's at twent it's next weekend, Thursday or Friday, one of those teams three up and three down. Fernando Tatis four for five with a Homer who, by the way, has worked himself into the third spot in the MVP in the National League voting, by the way, or bored I should say, not voting, but in the in the Vegas odds. Yeah, uh huh. After that Mookie bets injury, all of a sudden, Mooki fell off the face of the planet. Harper Otani Otani's nearly minus money but not yet. And then look who it is, Fernando tatists riding in from the side. There Helio Ramos three run Homer for him these days, hot baby, And that was fun. Yesterday they played in It's rick Wood Field, I believe, right in Alabama. Fun thing there. They had some of the old Negro League players. They are really cool environment. They had some of the game in black and white two, which was kind of fun. I'd see some clips and stuff like that. So that was a fun thing. Major Vade Baseball. I like when they do that, and I like when they do the Field of Dreams game and all. I like. I like that stuff. It's fun, it's it's novel. Breaks up the very long season.
Speaker 2: I want them to just go. I want them to do a full game at just like a random park in a city and just take over one style. Yeah, one hundred percent say, I'm.
Speaker 1: Sure no one will get hurt. I'm sure there won't be like a you know, like a rock and the ball hits it and then hits a guy in the face and then he's out for.
Speaker 2: They're allowed to clean the field if they would like to. But I still want them to play in like some you know, dirt parking perfectly right down the street from me.
Speaker 1: Please, Yeah, some random spot and kids get in free.
Speaker 2: That's there's no And also there'd be no home run wall. So the guys just have to keep running. You know, it's like five hundred feet that keep going back. There'd be awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Aaron Judge went two for three with a two run dinger, three ribies on Thursday, and that Yankee loss to the Orioles, and I lost with a capital L. Three down Keat and wind got destroyed five runs and doing a third two and two thirds. Black was black, uh, five runs, four innings for him and Luis Castillo another bad outing for him, five runs and five innings. He does seem to have some awful outings against the Cleveland Guardians, though that's one thing I will that's more than one now, So just saying maybe they've got a little trick up their sleeve, maybe they see something.
Speaker 2: A lot of contact, dude, I had the I would have been three and oh, except they were for.
Speaker 1: Those medaling kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those medaling Guardians Mariners were up three to two or whatever the hell it was in the bottom of the fifth and it's contact man. Guardians make a lot of contact. Castillo down the middle Andres munos Or Andris Jimenez bam, two run shot. Guardians take him out. But we still hit the k prop.
Speaker 1: But yeah, injuries. Glabor Torres removed yesterday with a growing tightness. No, I guess he'll get a blow for that growing tightness. Probably a couple of days get a blow real. Zach Gallon hamstring scheduled for another simulated game next week. A brave for the Red Sox might be back on Friday's opener against the Red So that's exciting. Ricky Tieterman teaman who you've been talking about recently struck out four and two perfect gettings on Thursday, so that's a good spot for him. Single a but whatever. Working our way back. C J Abrams day to day after an MRI, he has a cist. Apparently ganglion is a ganglion cyst. Yeah, it's a certain kind of I want to say, it's just a there's different kinds of cysts, and it's just one. I don't think that's a serious thing. It's just like one of these things. It's like a it develops. You can get them in different areas. I think I had one kind of on my ear once when I was younger or something like. It just it just is, it's just the thing. It's there.
Speaker 2: You know, it's what makes a ganglion Gangles.
Speaker 1: Gangles, gangles in the jangles. Robert Gasser will undergo season ending left elbow surgery. So that's a bad sign for Gasser. Uh oh, good luck though, Hope you stay healthy and make a comeback, mister Gasser. Uh you. Darvish on his way back to with a groin issue he's been dealing with. He's gonna be back next week. Kyle Tucker, apparently we'll be doing some baseball activities this weekend. I don't know what those activities will be. We'll find out. Maybe spin in puke, Maybe he'll be doing eating funnel cake. I don't know. Colde I Senga also through another bullpen session on Wednesday. Colde Inga for a bullpen session. It's Friday, Welsh and every Friday. You know what we like to do.
Speaker 2: We like to do the best bets of the day.
Speaker 1: With Joey p and the Welsh. Make sure you are placing those bets over at Bet three six, five, bet five bucks, get one hundred and fifty and bonus bets when use the promo code leading off. Remember eighteen or over. In Kentucky gambling problem called one hundred gambler or one hundred bets off in Iowa. Terms and conditions apply Welsh. Yesterday I got my ass kick. Louis Heel was all in and he well, he kicked the crap out of me. Real good, real good. So today back to the Salt mines. Chicago Cubs on the run line minus one and a half, plus one forty against my New York Mets. That's right, We're gonna go right for the New York Mets. Always a good thing to do. Just go attack the Mets. Arizona on the money line straight up, plus one twenty against the Phillies. I know it's on the road Arizona today, and I like that.
Speaker 2: Hey Jordan Montgomery, so I don't like it, you know what.
Speaker 1: You might, but Tywan Walker is worse, and Taiwan Walker, I think, is going to give me what I'm looking for. It is just sneak out and Arizona victory. That's all I want. And going with the Dodgers today against the Angels. Neck is on the mound. But again I think the uh, that Dodger offense just you know, a Tony keeps hitting, toy Oscar keeps hitting. They just keep on chugging along matter who they lose, Freddie Freeman too. Still plenty of offense left there for them on the run line minus one and a half at plus one twelve, so plus money days for Joey p today. Cubs on the run line, Dodgers on the run line, and Arizona on the money line. Welsh, what do you have of the people?
Speaker 2: All right, I'm going I'm going back to some basics as well. We didn't get Seattle yesterday. We are back because George Kirby is out, so we are going Seattle first five on the run line, so to be up by one run through the first five innings, backed by mister George Kirby, Boston first five money lines, so we you know, if they're tied, we push. If they're up, we win minus one twenty Boston through the first five innings. Cutter Crawford has been mighty nice as of recent so I'm backing Cutter Crawford. And this whole week I've been doing this paired down strikeout parlay. I think I've done it two of the three and I'm two for three on this bet. So I'm going back to it today and I attack the highest k percentages over the last thirty days with really high chase rates over thirty percent chase rates, and there were a couple teams that popped on it, and there were a couple of pitchers that met the qualifications versus that have really good strikeout rates. So what I'm saying is Jack Flaherty and George Kirby's matchups today, as far as who they're up against, those are the matchups that we are attacking because we have got the Marlins who have just been absolutely atrocious, and that's Kirby, and then you've got the White Sox where they have got a really bad chase rate as of recent So I'm pairing down the strikeouts for what is publicly seen by one. So give me Jack Flaherty six plus strikeouts and George Kirby six plus strikeouts comboed plus one thirty three for my whatever the hell you want to call it, strikeout parlay that we've been hitting. Those are my three bets that I've got locked on a very dangerous Friday for the Welsh Friday is very tenuous.
Speaker 1: For whatever reason, I got nowhere to go but up after the last couple days, it's been a bad week for me, so hopefully I'll turn it around today. But those are the best bets of the day. Make sure you use the Betting Pros app right now. BET's smarter, not harder. Go use the prop bet cheat sheet too. It's a great tool to help you analyze all your belts as well for the individual players. Find the best lines and sync your sports books for free over at Betting Pros. All right, welch, look today for the home run call goetta, keep it simple. I'm gonna go with Royce Lewis again, and I'm mad because I should have just let Royce Lewis ride all weekend, right from last weekend, all the way through. Right, I had them last weekend. He hit me to them runs and I said, okay, that's good enough. It was dumb Royce Lewis against Oakland all Weekend's gonna be some home run somewhere. I mean, Oakland pitching is not very good. So even if I just get one, it's better than zero. I'm riding the hot hand of Royce Lewis. Welsh, where are you going for your home run?
Speaker 2: Called and a cooler? You're not gonna cool them off a little bit?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no such thing, No such thing for me.
Speaker 2: We are going to Swobfest. It's Schwarverfest. Time give me back the Kyle Schwarber self hating Diamondback fan against the Diamondbacks. Kyle Schwarber probably going to eat. So we are in on Schwarberfest for the weekend. And today Schwarber versus royce lewis a battle made in the home run Arena.
Speaker 1: It'll be yes, that's right the arena. Great week of shows this week, and baseball is starting to heat up. It feels like a lot of this drama too. We had some major injuries this week, some major returns this week. Schurezer's back, Cohle's back, you know, Yamamoto gone, BET's gone. Some like Dodgers took some shots to the body, blows there and they you know, they came back. So Yankees taking a few shots here and there too. But it's it's it's an interesting point in the season too, where you could see the haves and the have nots. But I think you can also see right now some of those teams that have been kind of cruising along kind of get punched in the mouth a little bit. And I think that's interesting to see how they respond and if it's gonna be a short term good response or a long term good response. But it's a long season Major League Baseball. And there's some guys who were red hot to Royce Lewis red hot, Jackson Merrill red hot. Lots of fun things also, Welsh. I know you love stats. You want to have some fun here on the way out, I got some home road stats that might blow your mind. You're ready for this. I did this last week because stats in hand, Joey p Alright, So here we go. So last week I gave you some amazing stats about Chris Paddock and Kevin Cosman and some other guys because I get this ready for TV on The Big Sunday Show, Jared Jones home era this year two to one four road ERA five point five nine. Bryce Miller home er this year one point a two road era five point five four. Here's one that's gonna hit you right in the in the Tom tum O'Neal cruise at home to eighty two with an eight ninety two ops on the road this year two fourteen with a five sixty two ops. And Brandon Nemo at home this year two h five batting average six hundred ops. I guess he hates Grimace and then Away two eighty six batting average nine to seventy nine ops. So those are some significant splits there if you're making wagers or you're setting your fantasy lineups to play into or away from with Cruise with Nemo and with Jared Jones, and uh also with who is the other picture there? It was Bryce Miller, Bryce Miller. So there you go. Little splits for you is you head into your weekend to think about how you set your lineups and make some money this week.
Speaker 2: Your segment Joey P with stats and hats and then just go right into your stats.
Speaker 1: That's okay, and now that song is gonna be my head all weekend, as it should be in all of yours as well. That'll do it for us. But the story, the game goes on for the Welsh, I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids, have a fantastic weekend, enjoy yourselves.
Speaker 2: Bye bye.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Baseball podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify, follow us on x, Instagram, and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com Slash Fantasy Pros MLB