Speaker 1: Welcome to This is important a production of iHeartRadio, the show where we only talk about what's obviously most crucially integral to the fabric of our very nature.
Speaker 2: Today we talk about you.
Speaker 3: Can't have a face like that and be blessed with a small cock road.
Speaker 4: You don't drive a motorcycle.
Speaker 3: What is road?
Speaker 2: This is Dick's got cauliflower ears? Here, here we go.
Speaker 3: What's up, brok?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's going on? Hollywood?
Speaker 4: I'm just saying we're all kind of back in our California places, right.
Speaker 3: I'm feeling good about this. I'm back. Yeah, this is the second week now. We didn't even talk about it last week, really, but I finally am back from shooting the Righteous Jemstone on season four ship.
Speaker 2: Welcome back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, hell yeah, congrats brother. Yeah, thanks dude. It feels real good to be back.
Speaker 2: That's a wrap.
Speaker 3: How to go?
Speaker 4: You're feeling good about it? No, No, this is a don't tune in.
Speaker 2: So same old story.
Speaker 3: Huh No, No, the show was great. I'm not feeling good about being back because I miss it. I missed being in South Carolina. Really, I do. I do love Charleston. Dude, what a fucking awesome city. Yeah, I love it and I do really really.
Speaker 2: Miss it, And so what keeps you here?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know. I love Newport Beach, but I've been having to go back and forth from Hollywood the last few days, and the first day I got in town, I had to go to Hollywood for a thing, and then it was just like two and a half hour drive to get from from Orange County up to there, and it just sucked because it's not like a drive where if it's two and a half hours, but you're driving, you're like, oh, okay, it's not too bad. Half hours and it's just traffic. Dude, you want to fucking firebomb the entire city. Okay, so I chose not to do that. Okay, I get to do that, and.
Speaker 2: You didn't choose violence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did not choose violence. But it sucks, dude. It makes you go like, why do I live here when Charleston is such a beautiful place?
Speaker 2: But you know, right, and hou's traffic in Charleston.
Speaker 3: They're like, dude, everyone's like, oh my god, traffic has gotten so bad because tons of people are moving there because they find out it's such an awesome city. It's awesome. It's awesome, dude. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Are they building it up like vertically so that there's more people that way or is it spreading out?
Speaker 3: It's spreading out. They it's just like it's called the Holy City. Yes, not like me. I'm I'm tightening back in. Just recently lost twenty five pounds, so I'm not just not spreading out.
Speaker 2: It's not what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: But they they're not all it's called the Holy City because they're not allowed to build higher than the highest steeple winning, right.
Speaker 4: Can that steeple add on so that like people can follow the bar.
Speaker 2: Blake's got that dragon energy? Yeah, good question.
Speaker 3: So so if somebody actually pays pays up, like if you know, someone throws them some fucking coin.
Speaker 4: Yeah, will they be like we can hoist the cross a couple more yards.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe we could add another wing. They just throw it up like sixty stories yeah yeah, just it just waves in the wind.
Speaker 2: It's just on a pole.
Speaker 3: That hell, that thing don't snap.
Speaker 2: Holy hold up?
Speaker 4: Cool?
Speaker 2: Cool? Cool? Cool? So it spreads out.
Speaker 3: I will say the hurricanes that that is the that's the thing that's the X factor that you're like, oh so glad La doesn't have that. We do have fires that in gold We're a fire.
Speaker 2: There's no fires where you're down there in Newport.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I live on the beach, so I'm good.
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 4: Yeah. You just I guess your thing is earthquake, if they, if they happen, are you on a fault line?
Speaker 2: Are you talking about tsunamis?
Speaker 4: Oh, maybe a little tsunami blows in. That's never happened is historically. I think you're saying, no, that has not happened. But you know, some funky shit's going on, hey, global warming. Yeah, there could be a lot of cool shit coming up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that could be.
Speaker 2: There's so much funky ship recently in a Yeah, and I don't like it.
Speaker 4: We live in a funky time. We live in a really funky time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're p funk. I like it.
Speaker 2: We're living in funky town. Keeps you on your toes, Yeah, keeps on your funky toes.
Speaker 3: But but it is. It is good to be back. I do I do love. I do love being back in California. Besides the traffic, Besides when I backed out of my driveway, two people honked at me, fucking thanks. The first day back and then I was like, let's move, Let's immediately pack up the ship and move. Yeah, but I do. I do love it here. It's awesome and and I was able to go have lun with my breakfast I guess with my boy Blake.
Speaker 4: On day one and being back, Yeah, that was really cool. I love just in person. Jersey were veil cucon veil probably watching you guys.
Speaker 3: Dursey is so far he lives way outside the city, way outside, thirty forty minutes outside walking.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But we went to a spot Patty's in Culver City no no, uh, studio city No no, yeah, lakes saw very very cute about sees. We saw Gene Simmons there once. We did. And I was recently I started watching Barry.
Speaker 4: I watched the first episode and the last scene it was at the booth we were sitting in Adham, was Patties, Yes Berry season one, episode one on film that Patties.
Speaker 3: Wow, look at that.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a nineteen minute drift for me, so yeah, I get it.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I should have hit you up.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It was at eight thirty in the morning, so yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I've just already worked out and dropped my kids off at school and I just sit around twittering my thumbs.
Speaker 3: Rush sh Sorry, dude, I'm gonna hit you up next time.
Speaker 2: Dude, You're gonna hit me.
Speaker 3: Uh so offended, so offended? I know it. My take back.
Speaker 2: No, you know what I want. You guys as ex roommates, and you guys shared an office I workaholics for quite a while.
Speaker 4: We did, we did, we did.
Speaker 2: I want you guys to have these times. Yeah, and maybe it's good for me to be by myself.
Speaker 3: You lose. You guys, watch any sports this weekend?
Speaker 2: See the game?
Speaker 3: What is today? What is?
Speaker 2: How about those Dodgers?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 4: Are they in the World Series? We have no way of knowing, but I believe the World Series.
Speaker 3: Is underway, underway as we speak. No right now, because we we just with our schedules. We have to block record some of these podcasts, so we just to in a row. But we so this one will come out right before Halloween. Are you guys doing any Halloween adventures?
Speaker 2: If the uh, probably gonna get out there and do something.
Speaker 4: Just warehouse parties, just fucking going straight raves, Blake.
Speaker 2: You you live in a totally halloweened.
Speaker 3: Out block, right, I do. It's fucking nuts, dude, if you want to pull up, what does that even mean?
Speaker 4: I'm talking I have to buy like three hundred dollars worth of candy and we blow through that.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 4: There are some treats out there, some major treating.
Speaker 3: Oh that's cool, dude. Yeah, the bummer boat. I mean my little zone right here, dead zone. You go a few few blocks that way. I was kind of stoked, stoked to be the dad who's at home with this little slippy zone. Yeah, it's fucking cool.
Speaker 2: What are you a zombie?
Speaker 3: It's like, well, what are you supposed to be? I was excited to do that. And then the one year, the first year we moved here, we put up we waited for people to ring the door, but it just never happened. Yeah, I felt like a sad sack of ship.
Speaker 2: I'm in a dead zone as well. That's a bumber, But that's I feel like, that's what's happened is like everything else, there's just the one hot place to go and everyone goes there. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yes, and in of course everything in La like is super blown out. But I feel like my block is just on the cusp of being like a little too blown out. But it's a good time.
Speaker 2: What's two blown out?
Speaker 3: We were saying the opposite. We were saying that there's it's not blown out enough.
Speaker 4: I'm saying like, you're either in a dead zone or you're in one of the designated l A Trick or treat areas, And those areas are absolute maddening.
Speaker 2: It is crazy.
Speaker 3: What makes your area the trick or treat haven? Why is it so dope?
Speaker 2: For true, it's just got a spooky vibe.
Speaker 4: It's kind of well, yeah, like every it's kind of like an.
Speaker 3: Marilyn Manson is your next door neighbor?
Speaker 4: Yeah, really blows it out. It's the Maryland Manson Party. You may be hearing it about it in a couple of years.
Speaker 3: The ultimate freak off CA.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's got a few more years before I think it gets shut down. But the Maryland Manson Halloween Party is really cool right now. It's really hitting it stride.
Speaker 2: Blake, do you have like a giant fucking spider on front of your house? Like, what do you guys do to kind of keep up with the Joneses?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I got about I got a like a ten foot Frankenstein inflatable right in front of the house. Yeah, it's looking pretty good. But so I want to, like every year kind of add something and I.
Speaker 2: You should do, then you should.
Speaker 4: I went to Low's because Low's is and they're not a sponsor of the pod.
Speaker 3: I'm just showing love. But Low's blaws it.
Speaker 4: I'm a Low's guy. They bring it on Halloween. Their decorations are off the chain so much so though I went there and everything was already sold out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the decorations to buy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's becoming the whole story. It's becoming like a Hallow store basically, Like you take a right as soon as you walk in and it's just straight Halloween decorations everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they like money, So what do you mean?
Speaker 3: It was all sold out? But you went to the right and it was all sold out. So it was just like empty bins and shit.
Speaker 4: They were like there were like four animatronics left over and that was that was it. And then it was just like empty crates with like signs that said what was there?
Speaker 3: Right, did you gobble up those animatronics? Nah? They were weak. There was a reason they they were. They were not gone. They were laying well see what I mean, what are now You've got to spend like actual money to make like there are hundreds and hundreds of dollars for.
Speaker 4: Like the they're three hundred, five hundred, eight hundred, but they're.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're spending like a grand for like a giant skeleton to be in your front yard.
Speaker 2: Right, dude, when I can get you one for free.
Speaker 3: Whatever happened to like I would dress up like a scarecrow and lay on the front steps and then cover myself with straw and then have like some straw lying around, and uh, they'd come and then I would jump up and scare.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what happened bodycam, and it just it doesn't happen anymore.
Speaker 3: You can't do that.
Speaker 4: You're gonna you're gonna get absolutely shot if you do that.
Speaker 3: Which at your house.
Speaker 2: They're coming out to your house, dude, Adam, No, no, Adam, bodycams happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, yeah, that doesn't gonna make sense. You're gonna go viral.
Speaker 2: You trigger treaders are wearing body cam.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're gonna go viral disaster. My god, going treating as l a p D.
Speaker 2: Adam, you know what happened bodycam?
Speaker 4: You're gonna go I want to say you're gonna go viral.
Speaker 3: Somebody's gonna knock you out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, you're saying, like a fucking doorbell camera, But.
Speaker 3: That's not what you say, said bodycamp, dumb, I just said, I just said cell phone.
Speaker 2: But I feel like that's why people are doing it now more than ever.
Speaker 4: No, you're gonna get knocked out if you're the scary guy laying in your fucking yard and you're popping up the kid too. Over are gonna be like, hey, there's a dude who pops up. As soon as he pops up, punch him in the face and we're good.
Speaker 3: But then you can grab them, twist their arm around and get them behind their backs and then you whisper. I'll show you a trick, and then you pop their shoulder out of place.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're still going viral.
Speaker 3: You're still going viral. Yeah, and you say going viral that's a bad thing. Isn't that the goal in life? Now?
Speaker 2: That's the goal? Isn't that the end game?
Speaker 3: No, this is bad viral.
Speaker 4: There's good viral and there's bad viral.
Speaker 3: Is that viral?
Speaker 2: We made Workaholics just to go viral. At some point, hopefully a cliss.
Speaker 3: Gets resurfaced, and the only reason we created Workaholics was too And I don't even know if that phrase existed when we created Workholics, but it was to go viral, correct.
Speaker 2: I remember talking about it, yeah, and how we have to go viral. I think Kyle said something about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Kyle wouldn't shut up about going viral.
Speaker 4: You want to say tmz Dane footage of Adam Devine like like dressed as a scarecrow bending a youth arm back and see you want you want.
Speaker 2: To worst scenario he becomes the bad guy in hocus Pocus three. That's a good thing. Last time I checked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, what is that movie out that's right now? That that it's like that it's like a clown.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Terrorizer terror Terrorizer and it made like eighteen million dollars or Terrorizer three by the way. One and have you seen the other terrorizers Blake still Rising? Yes, they I've seen one.
Speaker 4: And it is super ultra violent, like crazy, like so much so that you just gotta be you gotta be ready for it, okay, like host.
Speaker 2: To that style. It's one of those movies where you just are watching it. Even people get dismembered.
Speaker 4: Even more like over the top, but even more gore. It's like ultra gory.
Speaker 3: Is it funny or is it? Uh?
Speaker 4: If you have the right attitude about it. Yeah, it's kind of tongue in cheek, but it is scary too.
Speaker 2: Like the Menandez Brothers things funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's kind of like that.
Speaker 2: It's funny, fucking the Aaron Hernandez laugh right, Well, just depending on how you watch it, Depending on how you watch it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the casting of that one is pretty funny, so you can kind of chuck along with the Aaron Hernandez.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I mean the photos of this terror terror terrifier three terrifying. I mean he's fucking terrifying. Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, the the scary clown shit is is is on point right now. It's trending hard.
Speaker 2: And do you recommend it? Should? I see the first one?
Speaker 3: Do they have? And you do have to see the first two in order to really appreciate the third. Do you feel I've heard you don't?
Speaker 2: Clint Howard's in it?
Speaker 3: I haven't.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen it yet the third one, but it is making a boatload of money.
Speaker 3: Guess who's in the third one? It says on the IMDb.
Speaker 2: Clint Howard, I feel like I just said that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh you did.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, Clint from.
Speaker 2: Word All e s Fame, Love me some, Clint from nothing Else.
Speaker 4: But he's kind of a horror icon because he did I think it's called ice Cream Man. I could be trippy, but it's kind of like a you know, low budget horror that was sort of iconic.
Speaker 3: I remember that was how when we were kids. Yeah, I remember the box.
Speaker 4: It's like him holding a cone and then the scoops start shaping the skulls and you're like.
Speaker 3: Oh, the black guy, the black guy, who is the ice cream Man? Or no, that's candy Man, right, that's Candy Man. He lived across the street from me in Hollywood. No cool hell yeah.
Speaker 2: I believe he just passed away a few years ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah really he was. I mean I saw him for the first time when I was like getting out of my car and I just see that guy behind me walking towards his car and.
Speaker 2: A bunch of bees came out of him.
Speaker 3: Fucking so scary, dude, Yeah, yeah, so scary.
Speaker 4: Did they remake Candy Man? I feel like they were like Jordan Peele was.
Speaker 2: They did I think Jordan produced it. I don't know what happened. Which if you watched that movie, by the way, it's like a fucking the original. It's yeah, the og it's like an art film.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't really directed it, but it seems European af in a way that you wouldn't expect. Yeah. No, I don't actually do that anymore.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 2: Had to stop.
Speaker 4: No, The Candy Man is an all time horror film. That one's really dope.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it was candy It was starring to do with the giant dick from The Watchman.
Speaker 4: Oh, Billy Doctor Manhattan, Billy Billy Kurdam.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, from the TV show Black Dude. What's his name? I'm gonna find it right here. Oh yes, yeah, abdul Matein.
Speaker 3: Yeah he had a he had a hell of a pipe. All right, any take backs.
Speaker 2: Anyway?
Speaker 3: Well, the can the Candy Man. H The Candy Man was Tony Todd And this is the guy that lived across the street from me. Very scary, scary.
Speaker 2: How big was his dick?
Speaker 3: I never had a chance to see it. I never had a chance to see it.
Speaker 2: No way, it was small. Just just his demeanor, his demeanor alone.
Speaker 3: He wasn't giving small dick energy that. That is absolutely true.
Speaker 2: This man.
Speaker 3: You can have a face like that and be blessed with a small cock. He was cursed with a big one. Wait, yeah, that sucks.
Speaker 2: Do you guys think people's dicks matched their face?
Speaker 3: Well? I bet, I bet. I could have you seen the new like TikTok trend where it's like guys guessing. I think I might have sent you a video of like, uh, like do guessing the size of other guys guesses. I didn't get it. I didn't get that video, so I I think I said it to you. I don't think I got that one. I don't think I got that. I don't know, really, I thought I said it in our Instagram, a little thread that we send videos to each other. I don't know, but it's it's it's guys going like, uh, Peter North nine and a half inches and it gets it right, and then they just like list different different size and you the goal is to get the correct size. Yes, I feel like we should learn how to play that game. I don't know how you go about doing that, but it seems like a game that we would enjoy playing.
Speaker 2: But wasn't that just a spoof on things people do that are like actually trivia, But they did it about Dick's size, and I don't.
Speaker 3: Think it was a spoof.
Speaker 4: I think that those are the right answers.
Speaker 3: I think that was like, yes, I.
Speaker 2: Don't, I don't disagree, but I'm pretty sure it was just a spoof.
Speaker 3: No, because there's multiple videos, there's tons of videos out there of these people.
Speaker 2: It reminded me of like the cup stacking, how they'd be like you go and they're like, yes, fucking yes, I did it right three point seven seconds. But I'm saying like aesthetically not length or girth, just like the face.
Speaker 3: You're saying like bone structure. So like if you have like a bunch of pockmarks, you're afraid your dick is gonna be like lumpy looking. Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 2: If you've been you're afraid, or if you're just like, yeah, that's character. My dick has character.
Speaker 3: Sure, it's seen seen some shit.
Speaker 2: And don't you want a dick with character or do you want an anonymous characters welcome? Just it's it's just a dick. It's nothing right home about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do you want a forgettable dick or do you want a super memorable dick where it's like I can never forget it.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean you could just have a handsome, a handsome dick. It doesn't need to be like a homely looking dick, you know what I mean, an old like fucking witch's finger.
Speaker 4: But for a dick to be me, for a dick to be memorable, I don't know if you could have a dick that's so handsome it's memorable. Like, is there a dick that you're thinking of in your mind that is so handsome, like you like, oh my god, that one really sticks out to me.
Speaker 2: Did you guys see The Watchmen?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I really feel like I have a handsome dick when it's you guys have only seen it soft flopping around in game overman, And by the way, not the best showing for my dick like that. You know, it's just it's just a lamp dick flopping around. But when it's hard, that's when it really gets handsome.
Speaker 2: Dude, you need another four inches it shines.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that that's the thing, Like, it doesn't need another four inches. It could use another four inches, but it doesn't need another four inches.
Speaker 2: Right, it doesn't beg for it?
Speaker 3: Sure, sure, sure, Maybe if it was another four inches that might be a little grotesque.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, you know, monster, Do you want like an ugly tenor? Or do you want just a handsome five?
Speaker 3: I think anaral. I think we're not if we're still talking about my dick, that math is a little off.
Speaker 2: But no, that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, things add up?
Speaker 2: Do you want like a nar shaped tenor or a short, handsome short thing?
Speaker 3: I think five would be a little five rock card. That's a little too small. I think you would have to then go give me the grotesque ten monster with like an elbow, it has like an elbow in it.
Speaker 4: Sure, yeah, yeah, it's got to look like that. I don't know, Yeah, just an gnaral piece of wood, like driftwood. I want my dick looking like driftwood.
Speaker 2: I don't know. If you guys have opinions, if you listeners have opinions, sliding Blake's dms, let them know, show me your gnaral call no just saying like preferences because I'm like.
Speaker 4: A gnaraled ten No, but I'm also saying show me your gnarals.
Speaker 3: Blake's always always saying show me your cop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like aniral ten is.
Speaker 4: I want my ship to look like a UFC fighter after round three.
Speaker 2: You know, like that girl. That girl gets interviewed and she's like, it was right fun, your face is all hard idea.
Speaker 3: She's speaking out of where her temple used to be.
Speaker 4: I think I had round one, but round two and three got away from me a little bit.
Speaker 3: But I'm gonna heal up and be back next time. Why do all fighters look the exact same? They all look identical. They all have this same face. That's what happens when your face is just beaten in so many times being punched a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I need more on this take, they all look the same.
Speaker 3: They all look the exact same, every fighter, every fighter.
Speaker 2: What do you need?
Speaker 3: You know? How they say, like all like blonde people look the same or whatever? Yo, all fighters look the same to me, every fighter, white, black, doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: So like you think Jake Paul and Mike Tyson look the same?
Speaker 3: Yeah, uh No, I don't think Jake Paul's been punched in the face enough. I think he's still too fresh, like a seasoned fighter. When they like a cast iron pan they've been fully seasoned.
Speaker 2: I guess you're right. Like the cheek bones just get like hammered flat. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and everything's like stunk it in every This is like a little bulbous up here from getting your Your ears are all like grinded down collim flower. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think it's from just multiple just a ton of damage, a ton of damage to your face. It starts to not calcify, but it starts to build up.
Speaker 2: Fucking it's like sanding it down.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So if you wanted to look like a fighter but not do all that pesky training, you could get there. Yeah, you just need to get pummeled in the face. You know, I would say, what two dozen times, just a lot of pump punch yourself in the face.
Speaker 2: A couple does will do it for sure.
Speaker 3: And then yeah, a few dozen and then do you have the ten inch or the five inches? You need another four inches? Uh? I think? I think with that kind of face, you don't need it, because a certain girl will look at that face and be like, oh, he's a fighter. I'm into that. So you've already won the battle.
Speaker 2: Interesting, and then you don't even.
Speaker 3: Need to fight, because then if you go out to the bars or whatever, and then people see your face they're like, I'm not gonna over there as a fighter. That's f I fight that guy fights right there. Ship.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's kind of the the life hack, just kind of get your face to look storted to the Mickey Rourke and then your g two G well.
Speaker 3: I mean it is weird, but I bet if you did that, there's other like tough bros that are gonna want to be like, oh fuck, fuck this guy. He thinks he's tough, and you're just there with your smashed in face, right Like, I don't think I'm tough. I'm literally just trying to look tough.
Speaker 2: I was in an accident, right I had.
Speaker 4: I had really severe reconstructive surgery from a bear attack.
Speaker 3: But it's cool you're fighting me.
Speaker 2: I was in I was in a stampede.
Speaker 4: I was trampled in Spain the Running of the Bull.
Speaker 2: I was in a stampede.
Speaker 3: But yeah, how about I kick your ass? Brother?
Speaker 4: Where you train at I don't, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't actually don't train never have.
Speaker 3: It was a summer in Spain again. I had too much veino. I tripped the bull stepped right in the middle of my face again. Multiple bulls actually stepped on my face. People told me it was upward of six bulls. I felt the first one. I felt the first one. After that, you kind of go numb, You go numb to it after that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would do it again. I would do it again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was beautiful. The countryside is beautiful.
Speaker 2: I haven't been back. Kind of scared to fly now, but.
Speaker 3: I haven't actually been on an airplot. Yeah, I can't. The doctor say I can't fly.
Speaker 2: My ear will fall off if I do fly, right, Yeah, but beyond that and that, and it's hard.
Speaker 4: It's hard to get past the metal detector because much of my skull is metal.
Speaker 3: And then the guy's like, fuck you bitch, I'm gonna kick your ass. I wish you wouldn't. This is why I don't go to San Diego, Sandiego. Back when I was a young man. A young man, I used to not wear a leather jacket because people would want to fight me after the show. Interesting when i'd wear a leather jacket, really, and I think it's I think it's because and I might have said this on the podcast before, but I think it's because they thought I was trying to be like a cool tough guy. You like being warm, you're a greaser. Yeah, yeah, yeah. They thought I was being like a cool tough guy when and I mean I was trying to be a cool guy. I was like, I wanted girls to think I was a cool guy, but I I wasn't trying to be a tough guy.
Speaker 2: But it happened.
Speaker 3: Multiple times. I'd wear the leather jack it out, guys would get it a little aggressive. I am I doing here? I take the leather leather jacket off. Suddenly the guys don't care about me at all. I'm totally inconsequentially.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you something, dude. They probably saw the guns and were like, back off, back off, war child.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it might be time, Adam, what's up? I think it might be time to come home to the leather jacket.
Speaker 3: I think you can.
Speaker 4: I would love to see you in a leather jacket now. I think you've reached the age.
Speaker 2: But like a long one with like a belt.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, oh trench like a trench coat, mafia or not?
Speaker 2: Not a trench not no, no, the one that goes just like below the butt. You know what I'm saying, Like a Jersey sopranos like penguins.
Speaker 3: I can't wear something like that though, because my ass does stick out too far. It's part of it, but then it's like it's like a ski slope in the.
Speaker 2: Back, little ducktail. Yeah, yeah, that's part of it. It's kind of part of it, though it's not a good look.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 4: The way the way my bros fuck, leather jacket flips up.
Speaker 2: I gotta beat this dude.
Speaker 3: If I don't fight him, I'm gonna fuck him.
Speaker 4: Brod Blake, do you have a leather jacket?
Speaker 2: I don't like even from when you rode a motorcycle? Would you ride?
Speaker 3: Yeah, those those three months that you had that motor that that hot three, that hot three.
Speaker 2: I mean, but don't you need you bought a helmet. You gotta buy something for like the rest of your body.
Speaker 3: I think I just wore a sweatshirt. Well, because he drove it three miles an hour on just on road road.
Speaker 4: You don't drive a motorcycle road.
Speaker 2: Damn what road?
Speaker 3: He rode a motorcycle three miles an hour up and down his driveway, so almost died.
Speaker 4: No, I rode it to set at Workaholics one time you guys don't remember.
Speaker 3: Nope, but I did.
Speaker 4: And on the ride home at like three in the morning, why.
Speaker 3: Would we remember that? You don't remember me riding up two step?
Speaker 4: It was actually the flashback episode at the pool.
Speaker 3: Everyone they were like sound speeds rolling and oh, I stalled out.
Speaker 2: And then after we wrapped late and then you almost got murdered.
Speaker 4: Yes, it was like one of those nights where we wrapped around like two or three. And on the drive the straight shot home down Matura when no one is out, a fucking van out of nowhere took like a left right across where I was driving and I almost ran right into it.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, I think this isn't working. And what did you do? Because you didn't? So what happened?
Speaker 2: Did you sit it down? Lay it down?
Speaker 3: You lay layer down?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I didn't. I know, I didn't. I didn't layer down. You look at a.
Speaker 4: Bush and say, fucking squirrels, squirrels, fucking I did the double break, you know, hand and and foot break.
Speaker 3: That's what you gotta do.
Speaker 2: And Blake, did the van look like this?
Speaker 4: What the hell you try to kill me? No, it was Carl's van. It was actually our transpo going back to.
Speaker 3: Dan, I wait, you had a foot break. I only had two handbreaks. I didn't have a foot break.
Speaker 2: I can't wait for the into places break.
Speaker 3: There's no foot breaks? Wait?
Speaker 2: Is there?
Speaker 3: Or is there not?
Speaker 4: I'm trying to remember even riding a motorcycle. Is there a foot break?
Speaker 3: I don't mind there was.
Speaker 2: I like, how this dude goes. I had to break so hard. I used to mote the hands and the foot, and there's no such thing as a foot break. No wonder you almost die?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 4: No, wait, hold on, I'm trying to remember fucking motorcycle riding again.
Speaker 3: The clutch there's a back break in a front break.
Speaker 2: Yeah, on the handle, but there's no foot.
Speaker 3: But where's the clutch. It's your foot that's on the foot. That's okay, Yeah, no need.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this damn van came out of nowhere.
Speaker 3: No, the clutches, you know, the clutches but then you shift, Yeah, the clutches on the I can't even remember. We are so dumb.
Speaker 2: Are you wrong too?
Speaker 3: Yes? Because the clutch is on the left, So maybe you're right. Maybe there is a foot break.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure there's a foot break. Brother, This is how unconfident I am in my knowledge that if you guys challenge me, I do not respond.
Speaker 3: Well, I back down immediately. Okay, you're right, you're right. There is the river break, which is controlled by the right foot and is usually located on the right side of the bar. God damn it.
Speaker 4: Why can't I stand up for myself every once in a while. I never I'm a coward. I'm a coward.
Speaker 3: I think we stop. But you're not a cow Well, you are a coward, but you're a bitch, a bitch, your assholes, You're a bitch. So that's fine, it's.
Speaker 2: Not your No.
Speaker 4: I should have just been like, no, you guys are fucking stupid. I know what I'm talking about, but instead I cower.
Speaker 3: I was being very dumb in that moment, and you're And as soon as I looked it up, sure enough.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yes, thank you, I have my M one license. Finally know what I'm talking Well, so hey, so do I So, yes, you don't know where the motherfucking break is?
Speaker 3: Certainly, Uh well, I dropped my bike so many times because I lived in the in the hills, and uh it was the fucking it was the fucking.
Speaker 2: Worst dude, that seems like it sucks.
Speaker 3: It was a nightmare. It absolutely so.
Speaker 2: How was there not like a thing that like if you jump off, its just balances so you don't you're not scraping your chrome or whatever.
Speaker 3: Why why is Elon making fucking like I robots Now he's making like dumb ass robots and like fucking mini faces. Look like that looks so stupid. That look way too futuristic. You're like, this looks dumb or or this cyber truck, that thing's fucking hideous.
Speaker 2: I will say though, the van that he named that was fun, But why it was It's called like if you read it, it says like Robovan, but he called it the Reboven. I was like, that's pretty funny.
Speaker 4: No, dude, okay, that's fine, that's fun.
Speaker 3: We'll give him half a point.
Speaker 2: It's like a it's like an early two thousands like Will Ferrell Inkerman reboven joke. Yeah, right, right, right, absolutely.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I was laughing then, I'm laughing now, I don't know. Blake only doesn't like him because of his politics. You got to look past a man in his politics, but that's true, you can.
Speaker 4: I just feel like he's really taking a turn for the worst. That guy seems like a fucking total kook. I don't like him. Yeah that's don't well for sure, Yeah, he definitely is. But but that's okay. He could still make cool stuff, but he just doesn't. So that's why I don't like him.
Speaker 2: Love my car though.
Speaker 3: He just doesn't make cool shit. Yeah, I think I think the Tesla's I think they don't look great, but I think they are cool.
Speaker 2: I think I have four hundred miles per charge.
Speaker 3: But the cyber truck, that thing is fucking garbage trunk.
Speaker 2: It's great front trunk. Love it.
Speaker 4: So they he makes a good product. His design, I guess it's like completely like just his aesthetic is just bad. Everything that when it comes to like creative and aesthetic, he just air balls constantly.
Speaker 3: I think he tries to make it too futuristic when I'm like, dude, if you just made it look like a sick Mustang or a sick old muscle car or something honestly cool looking, and then have it be I have this crazy motor in it.
Speaker 2: You gotta remember when people were doing like hybrid cars or electric cars, they all looked fucking insane. Some comedian would be like, why do they all look like gay spaceships? I can't remember what it was. I'm pissed now good, but like they all sucked. And then he was like, hey, here, I'm gonna make this car that looks just like a regular sedan. This looks like a regular car. But guess what, it's electric. It wasn't like fucking weird to let you know it's electric. It was just a car, cyber truck. Different deal.
Speaker 3: Sure, well, I don't mind. Actually, the the sedans, I don't mind. I think that's the best version of what he's done. But the gold wing doors, I think those are stupid. I think there's those were a nightmare.
Speaker 2: I had that car.
Speaker 3: It was an the mini van like sorry, the like sort of like SUV one. Then he I think those look dumb as shit. And then the cyber truck.
Speaker 4: I'm like, at first I thought it was a cool idea. But the more you see him, there's a lot in LA I wonder.
Speaker 3: How I see a lot down here too, And they're like the time, like even I gotta drive it on righteous gemstones, I gotta drive it a few times. Here we go, Oh that's cool. Spoiler, how about that steering but I gotta drive it a few times. It was really cool. On the inside, it was it was fun to drive. It was pretty incredible. But then I'm like, I am suddenly. Every time you look at somebody driving one of those cars and you see them, they're the worst person. You're like, oh, I don't like you as as a guy. Interesting, notice me, notice me? It's very much unnoticed me.
Speaker 2: I feel like I see a lot of like Asian engineer types with good haircuts is who I almost here, And uh.
Speaker 3: Well, I hate Asians, So that's out there, Okay.
Speaker 2: I hate I hate good haircuts. That's who I keep seeing. I keep seeing like good haircut Asian engineer looking guys.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't see that at all. I see very rich bros down here.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I've never I actually make a point not to look at who's driving those things. I've never looked over. He's wrecked his car twice, just like I keep.
Speaker 3: My head down.
Speaker 4: I don't want to know who the fuck's in that thing. I just I just would rather it be like an autonomous driver.
Speaker 3: Why is that you like to stick your head in the sand, Blake, Yeah, man, ignorance is bliss.
Speaker 2: I like that I'm just seeing the same one Asian guy driving around and it's not multiple different dudes. It's just like one guy in my neighborhood.
Speaker 4: Probably it's just pro guy, the guy in your neighborhood. There's not that many. But I am curious outside of California, do those things exist?
Speaker 2: There are quite yes, Blake, they're everywhere.
Speaker 3: I don't Yeah, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: Do they have good haircuts? I don't know.
Speaker 3: And it's and it's crazy that you threw your voice and can do a great impression of me when you said that sort of racially insensitive thing. That was a damn Blake. I would like to know if the Tesla trucks are in other states. Well, I tell you what, They're not really in Charleston, Okay, I mean I did not. Are they down under?
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 4: No, there's no test there's.
Speaker 2: No cyber trucks. No, I think there's Tesla's. There's no cyber trucks outside of the US right now. I believe, really, really, I could be wrong.
Speaker 4: The Wyoming that done got them.
Speaker 3: Well, there's such a look at me type car. That's why I think it attracts a certain type of person.
Speaker 2: I agree. I don't mind the swing. It reminds me of the vehicles from Total Recall, which were just kind of okay in a time where everything was like smooth and slopey and swoopy. They were angular and Cadillac kind of has angular cars, and they just took it to another level. I can respect the design swing.
Speaker 4: I would never buy one, dude, Honestly, when I first saw them, like, I was like, Oh, this ship is fucking cool. But now that I see them, like when I saw them presented on my laptop, I was like, yes, the Tesla truck looks fucking sick. It's like RoboCop. But then once you're out in the real world and you see more than one and some are like wrapped different, You're like.
Speaker 2: It's too far ahead of everything else. Almost.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like seems the Transpot captain, like the picture car guy on Gemstones that I was looking around the car and and there were scratches on the back of the trunk, and I'm like, oh, so the trunk got a little fucked up. He said that raccoons tried to get in the back because they thought it was a dumpster. Very it looks like a dumpster lit.
Speaker 2: That's hilarious. Yeah, so remember that for Jeopardy.
Speaker 3: Tried to get in the back of the Tesla truck.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 4: This rod in things that Tesla trucks are dumpsters.
Speaker 3: What is a raccoon?
Speaker 2: Raccoon? There you go. That's very Adam.
Speaker 3: That's very funny, very funny, very shagga.
Speaker 4: Like did you actually drive it or were you just do want to see? Yeah, I want to see the interior and like, what did it feel like?
Speaker 3: No, I drove it.
Speaker 2: You did the steering?
Speaker 3: What did it feel like? Was it dope?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: The steering is bizarre and weird? Did you notice that I drove I.
Speaker 3: Drove it all over? What do you mean? What do you think it is?
Speaker 2: And you didn't notice that the steering is drive by wire and that if you just turn it this much, it turns the whole car. It's a lot like you don't have to go hand over hand at all.
Speaker 3: I guess I didn't. I drove it. I love you guys. He'd let me drive it to lunch.
Speaker 2: I drove it all over. Yeah, but you don't have to cool. I think this is cool. You don't have to do like hand over hand turning for driving or whatever. You just have to go here or there?
Speaker 3: Because why how do you.
Speaker 2: Because it's it's attached to just a computer and the steering wheel computer tells the axle or whatever it is how far it wants you to move, and then like the faster you're going, it calibrates it differently. So if you.
Speaker 4: Favorite I hate that guy, fuck him. I'm never I'm not going to learn that shit.
Speaker 2: But you're asking me how it works.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all I know is that you can take the Syrian well off and play video games, which is kind of tight. Okay, I'm back on along my boys, blade my guy. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: Wait but okay, okay, beyond the cars, what's up with the fucking the robots? What what were those? I didn't really I just yeah.
Speaker 3: So essentially he's saying that, I guess choose a side. Okay, they're just robots.
Speaker 4: What do you mean, born a robots, dire robots, what do you mean they're just robots?
Speaker 3: No, essentially, they're just they're robots to like help you do the dishes, to like us go outside and pick up the groceries, to do all the dumb ship around the house. That's why we have children and apparently like once, he says, once he gets it up to scale, it'll be like thirty thousand dollars, so it'll be like your at home assistant. Which I'm like, are.
Speaker 2: We not just going them slaves? This is what it is. Just just make it not a person.
Speaker 3: It's very strangey. He will, he will, he will.
Speaker 4: He was like, he's definitely gonna be the guy who coins that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's like our little slaves.
Speaker 4: Do you just have them like walk the perimeter of your house after like ten pm and they're just like the guards of your home.
Speaker 3: To protect sure? Yeah, yeah, if you want, if you want, you could do that.
Speaker 4: That's kind of cool, like a little sentry. No, dude, that's terrifying, Yeah, doing whatever.
Speaker 3: Imagine you're a little kid and you're you're gonna go tepee someone's house and then a robot comes out fucking grabs your arm, twisting around the back. It says I got a treat.
Speaker 4: For you, and his body cam is going the whole time.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, it breaks the kids. Yeah, yeah, exactly right, that makes sense. Viral as a motherfucker.
Speaker 4: Dude, I'm telling you, identify yourself.
Speaker 3: Identify yourself.
Speaker 2: Do you think people are gonna dress like that for Halloween this year?
Speaker 4: Elon, Robot bro it might be too close.
Speaker 3: Maybe.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, guys, is that the question of the pod right there?
Speaker 3: Do you guys? Do you guys have any idea what what you're Are you getting gussed up for Halloween?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I got a kid who wants to be a beaver, That's all I know. Right now. I'm like, what made him choose?
Speaker 3: What made him choose beaver? All right? I think you know you're raising him right over there? Brother, Okay, alright, alright.
Speaker 2: Let's just say it's his favorite animal.
Speaker 3: Who's hungry? Alan?
Speaker 4: Uncle Alan is gonna be pretty hyped on that one. I love that we call him a lawn on this pod because Durs says a lawn.
Speaker 2: I feel like I've said every day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, by the way, dude, you're the only one that said I.
Speaker 4: Used to and then I like run it back. He used to call him a lawn. And that's the first album I'm I'm gonna use that.
Speaker 2: I'm saying. I didn't really know how to say his name until I decided he's my guy. He's my favorite.
Speaker 3: E lawn. It's a lawn, Elon, Right, and honestly doesn't matter. Well, you are the one who switched me to a lawn. So if I'm on Jeopardy and I say.
Speaker 4: Who is a lawn and they go, what why did you just say a lawn?
Speaker 3: That's on you, bro, They go, we're not accepting that. Well, so what made him choose beaver? Just favorite animal?
Speaker 2: Favorite animal? Right now? Yeah?
Speaker 4: R damn dude, that is a fun that's right. They build dams, that's right, dude, I love it, damn son.
Speaker 3: I don't know why.
Speaker 2: Yes, I feel like maybe they build dams out of couch cushions or something I don't know, or maybe there's a cartoon.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, I've got I'm going to get to go to the new Clippers Stadium, Into It, Into It Dome now we're talking. Yeah, they gave me a since I did that Turbo text commercial. They gave me court side seats sick, you know, into it owns trobotax.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 3: I've been there.
Speaker 4: I went there for a concert, But I think basketball games is where it's really gonna shine.
Speaker 2: And why what are you saying?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so what do you think as a concert venue?
Speaker 2: You think it's bad? You never want to go back?
Speaker 3: I didn't like it as a concert.
Speaker 4: No, I did, but they didn't really well. I think one of the main things about it.
Speaker 3: Is did you have to wait for a toilet? Because that was Steve Balmer's big thing. He doesn't want people waiting for toilets.
Speaker 4: No, I took so many ships, dude, it was crazy, Like direct, that's awesome, But what I think is like you're you're your seats like interact with the like the JumboTron, and like then there's the whole like clippers, like the wall or whatever. Like all the things that I wanted to see were not in effect during the concert.
Speaker 2: The way you're describing this is not helpful. You're like your seats interact with them, then the wall and how it So it's good.
Speaker 3: So what the with into it?
Speaker 4: Is it into it or in Yeah, I was gonna say intuit, but that's obviously what is uh Native Alaskans. But the into it into it GM They have like a really cool like like jump jumbo tron that like kind of runs along the inside of like.
Speaker 3: Yes, so it's like an acre like so yes, but like but like way bigger than so far.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like the biggest one and then your seats all have these controls where I think when they like do the like the interstitial like trivia questions, you can like interact with it and all that.
Speaker 3: Ship. So I I just watched a video where Ballmer said that they're able to tell them like I'll handle this. Yes, they're able to tell Yeah, you were flaming.
Speaker 4: I honestly, I just I was looking at the chair and there were buttons, and I'm like, these aren't doing ship, so.
Speaker 3: I should be doing ship. He's he said that they're able to know down to the seat who is being the loudest fan with so like there's all these little things so they know what section is and then down to your seat, who's being the loudest. He's like, we're not listening to anything, just decimals, but we're able to know who is the loudest, and then they're gonna give away like prizes to the loudest person of the games. Who's like the point of everything is to get people interacting within the game the entire time.
Speaker 2: And right making it an experience so that you don't just stay at home watching on your huge TV.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 4: Yes, And the other thing I was talking about is I believe behind like the the home basket or whatever it is, like specifically they call it like the wall. It's like gonna be like the most hardcore fans right behind the basket.
Speaker 3: And they're there. They're gonna be like cheap seats. But there it's like straight up, it's vert vertical. So like when you're shooting, if you're the opposing team and you're there and you're shooting on that basket, your free throws, it's just like a wall of people screaming at you and they're they like have all these things in your seat that will light up and stuff. So it's going to be like a damn laser light show going when you're trying to shoot. And then also I think, and I could be wrong, and to players like this it's science.
Speaker 4: Well we're going to find out, and it's just the future. It's just the future.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're going to find out.
Speaker 2: See whatever pay me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, totally, it turns into mutant league football. I heard there's no bars because they want everyone to be in their seats as much as possible. So there everything will be delivered to your seat like timely.
Speaker 2: With the robots.
Speaker 4: When I went there, there was there was bars. The whole thing with it is whatever you took off the shelf, you didn't have to go to the register.
Speaker 3: You could just walk out and oh, that's right, that's right. It was, that's right, there is bars, but it's uh, it's yeah.
Speaker 2: Why give people jobs? For sure? Got it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is where it kind of got sucked up. Is like when I went, you could grab anything and walk out with it. But if it was an alcoholic beverum kids you had, you had to go through the same pro so like with beer, they didn't do it. So that's kind of where it got a little. Maybe they'll figure that part out.
Speaker 2: But and Blake can't buying nothing but beers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm getting topa Chico with the with the hard Seltster brother.
Speaker 3: Let's go what what concert did you see? Oh? Did you see my girl Olivia? Wait? How is it that's your girl Olivia Rodrigo? Yeah, my girl, Oliver Rodrigo. Yeah, yeah, that's your girl.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We dm each other. Did we cover that more?
Speaker 2: Tell?
Speaker 3: Yes? I saw?
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I DMed her. We asked her ten inches snarl there five inches beautiful?
Speaker 3: Yeah, my yeah, she's cool like that. I didn't No, I DMed her. She's a legend. Dude, I'd love Olivia Rodrigo.
Speaker 4: She's the ship, she's a she's a fucking god in my household.
Speaker 3: She blasts Sabrina Carpenter out the fucking water.
Speaker 4: Bye, what Sabrina?
Speaker 3: Move over? Sorry, durs, I don't know what. Sorry, you don't know what's happening.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you gotta get up on your tween tween rockstarle on your on your teen stars.
Speaker 2: So tell me why she's great.
Speaker 3: Her music is legit, pretty damn good.
Speaker 4: She writes her songs, she plays her instruments, she just she's the ship. She dances, she does it all.
Speaker 2: Isn't that what musicians do? Don't they do that?
Speaker 3: I don't know if she writes her songs, Oh, she for sure. Olivia writes her sh you guys.
Speaker 2: Are just saying things. It seems pretty normal.
Speaker 3: She got in trouble. She got in trouble for not really. Yeah, she got it for her first album. She got in a little bit of And then they're like, it's exactly a Paramour song and she didn't write it.
Speaker 2: She was like, who didn't she do that? About the writers? On Wednesday too, she was like, I mean I kind of make it up and they were like, well, we also write everything you say.
Speaker 4: But okay, oh well that's not Olivia Rodrigo.
Speaker 3: But I knows that. Jenna Tea, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm getting my people who hate writers mixed up. I just do w GA till I die, you.
Speaker 4: Know, absolutely do do. You were striking, I saw you on the line, but I DMed her how much I loved her record and she was like, oh my god, I'm such a fan, so cool, which I was like, how sick is this?
Speaker 3: And Maroon five rule?
Speaker 2: Oh boy?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And then and then I started to text her again or DM her again, and Chloe's like, just leave it. You're like a forty year old man, your grandma, Just leave it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. What did inspire you to actually reach out and tell her how much you liked her music?
Speaker 3: Because I was listening and me and Chloe were listening, and I was like, she's the ship, and I'm like, I'm gonna d m her right now.
Speaker 2: Who's an example of someone else You've done this too?
Speaker 3: The Black Keys? No, I mean, maybe no one. I don't know. I can't. I don't really, it's not like I do this all the time.
Speaker 2: Well that's what makes it kind of I'm like special wine. Why now yeah, special special. She writes her own song Goodbye sing. She sings her own songs.
Speaker 3: All American bitch. Hey all, I'm saying, put on all American bitch.
Speaker 4: She got she's got really good out. She's got some track, bro. She put on a hell of the shows. And what was really sick.
Speaker 3: For the show? I would, hey, next time you go to an Olivia Rodrigo show.
Speaker 4: Your boys in all Right count I will say I went there and the the breeders opened up for her, which I thought was really cool of her.
Speaker 2: That's cool, Okay, respect respect.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So she's like she's she's fucking fired. I ride for Olivia, dude, he's the one. Hey, guys, both of you, you just lost your man or you're going to jail.
Speaker 3: Now you might be going to jail. We're you know, we're fans. Bro. I gotta.
Speaker 2: Just just to just put a little button on this. I am trying to like because I'm like, I don't know any Taylor Swift.
Speaker 4: Oh no, me neither, we don't. I don't rock with her.
Speaker 2: I'm going back in like the Spotify crates to be like, I guess I'm gonna start with this first album and like.
Speaker 4: Go through No, Hey, what whoever is? I know Swifties, You're You're united, You're You're guy.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't just say I don't listen to a lot of Taylor Swift just I'm more of an Olivia guy. I'm a rod Hey, I'm a Rodriguy myself Rodrick ro guys, guys, guys. Any take back, say apologies and the epics, and also not to pit women against each other, like we can like them both equally.
Speaker 3: It's just like.
Speaker 2: No one did, no one did weird thing to say.
Speaker 3: God, what a bitch? Yeah? Any take backs and apologies? An he uh?
Speaker 2: Any reason you live into your I'm trying to remember. I feel like I had like several takebacks.
Speaker 4: I know some things I hope are taken back, but I'm not telling I would.
Speaker 3: I would like to take back something on Blake's behalf the way. He did an impression of me and said I hate Asian when he said that, and I know and I know he was joking when he said it. I don't think, but it could be taken it could be taken out of context.
Speaker 2: Or put in the that was context.
Speaker 3: That it was Yeah, context is not Okay, I don't think I did that. Yeah, it was weird that you did that.
Speaker 2: But we'll see what the internet thinks. Let's until another episode.
Speaker 3: Hey, are you going to play some Olivia? What do you want to see? What the American bitch? Oh that's my jama. Yeah, but that starts off slow, so.
Speaker 2: So she just throws around the B word.
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh yeah she rocks. Okay, Yeah, I've got it queued up. I'm trying to think if I have a I don't.
Speaker 4: Know if I have any take back today, really trying to think of what the hell we talked about Olivia Rodriguo.
Speaker 2: Was she a Disney kid? Like, where'd she come from?
Speaker 4: He was?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was. She's in this system. I feel like they all, they all are at this point. You have to you do the Disney camp.
Speaker 4: You have to start your career with like five million, five million Instagram falls in the mousehouse is.
Speaker 2: There isn't there a websitehere you can bet on people's success and can you bet on these little children too?
Speaker 3: That's a great idea, Drell.
Speaker 2: We like invest a thousand dollars as soon as they get like their Hannah Montana.
Speaker 3: Draft kids and the draft kids.
Speaker 2: And then when they pop off your COLLECTI checks.
Speaker 4: Dude, that's a great cause, yeah, it is a good I feel like we need to bet on more children. Yeah, bet on to win, bet them to win.
Speaker 2: To win, Yeah, of course, or you can hedge that, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, Well this was another and you take back and apologies. I can't think of one.
Speaker 4: I'm really trying to remember what the hell we talked about. Yeah, a lot of them, you know, Dick, was that this episode?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What about it?
Speaker 3: No way to tell. I would like to double down.
Speaker 2: This is your double down.
Speaker 4: Okay, cool, I'd like to double down on. I want to I want a ten inch m M A fighter between my legs.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 4: I wanted to have the bumps and bruises, and I want to I wanted to look like it's been.
Speaker 3: Through a war zone. Thank you, Tom Center, bumps, thank you.
Speaker 2: This is Dick's got cauliflower ears.
Speaker 3: Hold up, all right, Well that was another episode. This cruisey, What the hell is that? I'm just gonna sell theirs? Hold on me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sounds like Paramour
Speaker 3: Whoa shots fire