Speaker 1: Check it in man, and I'm just told the story now always Dondo's idiots will believe in analytics. This is a numbers game with Gil Alexander Gone Vison.
Speaker 2: Good Monday morning too. It is a numbers game at Visondsports Betting Network, Visa dot Com Games plus, iHeartRadio YouTube TV. How already take it us in. We appreciate it. It's Gil Alexander, Kelly Biddling alongside for guessing lines week number two in the National Football League guessing lines, which we have been doing. I have been doing this podcast this version for it's not a podcast, but it is podcast in our secondary form now but radio side obviously in its primary form fourteen years now, fourteen fourteen. And for those who don't know what it is all about, I do not know the lines. I'm in a cocoon from Sunday till this morning. The exercise is such that we will go through all of yesterday's games. Kelly will in the process. We will do that. Kelly will throw out the games from this coming. We'll go through the games that the play that these two teams, the two teams in uh in question played in yesterday or this weekend. And then I will take a stab at a line, and you will tell me how absolutely wrong or correct I am. And in that process we hope to extract value handicapping wise before we start, sir, Yes, five five hundred and sixty three entries of fourteen thousand, two hundred and sixty six gone in Survivor. That is thirty eight point nine nine percent of all entries gone week one, still one game to play, by the way, But I don't think anybody has the Jets or Niners. Do they? Maybe they do, but that's the story. Thirty eight point nine nine percent gone, thirty four point three percent alone on the Cincinnati Bengals. So there you go with that, which we'll get to momentarily. That was a big Survivor killer. But thirty eight point nine nine percent gone. How did you do in millions? We have one hundred twenty three on the Niners too, we do, and okay, so could be more. And one on the Jets. How does that one do? One bold multi entry on the Jets? How did how did my millions go? Gil? Yes, sir, well, we're on pace for Kelly Bidley to win this whole thing. You're on pace for ninety and oh I got four to oh and one and a four and oh with Jets pending tonight. There you go, Yes, how about you? I was yours? Oh you have two entries, two entries, yes, four oh and one and four and oh with the Jets penning. I am three and one with the Jets pending. Let's go. Let's go all right, go numbers game, but on the money. Let us do this and survivor. We we're good on. Uh, survivor, We're good on. Well, we'll get to the survivor thing when it comes up. I'm sure yours was a cakewalk. Well. I lost some entries too. I didn't play them all on the Saints, but I lost some entries too. Oh yeah, absolutely, I didn't go all all in. I had some Bengals as well. Let's go Week two in the National Football all right, guessing lines, let's fire it up season number fifteen? Is that what you just said? Fourteen fourteen? I don't know, you know, to be honest, I didn't out.
Speaker 3: Long enough and we don't know.
Speaker 2: Numbers gave his back all right, Thursday night, let's started up Bills at Dolphins. Alrightp my misch bocha on this. By the way, we'll send a tribute to him. Bill's at Dolphins. Oh good game AFC East, by the way, the primetime game's great, the Sunday Day games. So Bud's good new football tame buff Buffalo yesterday beats Arizona. If you got the plus six and a half on the Cardinals, you got the money on that, and you should have gotten more than six if you're doing this right. But Buffalo about what I thought they were? Opening drive aided by a conversion. Opening drive for Arizona, I should say aided by a conversion via questionable unnecessary roughness calling a late sliding Kyler Murray third and thirteen for the Buffalo twenty five three plays later, Murray to Michael Wilson from five out, seven to nothing Arizona about halfway through the first quarter. Then after a Brandon Codrington fifty three yard kickoff return, the Bills get to the Cards nineteen but first and ten, Allen doesn't feel the pressure. He's sacked by Roy Lopez. He fumbles. Justin Jones recovers and that leads to a Praterer twenty nine yard field goal first play, second quarter, ten to nothing Arizona. They would get a bass thirty seven yard field will The Bills would to cut it a ten to three early second quarter, but then Arizona seventy one yards on thirteen plays Connor in from three. Seventeen to three Arizona with two point forty left in the second quarter. And if you are a Bills survivor player, the sphincter Kelly as they say Titans, I believe they say that. Yes, do they say that or do we just say that? Here's the key, Here's the key of the whole game. Though Buffalo has a double dip opportunity and they execute it perfectly. They take advantage Allan running still their best play. Allen Josh Allen running is still the Buffalo Bill's best playing period Superman seven yards from the fourteen, then then the rest of the seven yards into the end zone seventeen to ten Arizona nineteen seconds left. That would go to a halftime opening second half. Remember they get the ball first, ball doesn't go into the landing zone. Bills start at their own forty. The matriculate Alan and mac Collins from eleven out on third and ten touchdown. We are tied at seventeen nine fifty one left in the third quarter. There's your double dip. After the team's trade three and out, second and seven from the Arizona or Arizona at their own twenty four, I should say Murray sacked by Greg Risoey fumbles recovered by Dorian Williams. Buffalo five plays twenty one yards Alan Tishakir from eleven out and Buffalo takes their first lead twenty four to seventeen to thirty seven left in the third. But in the fourth Arizona matriculates. They get a praterer thirty one yard field will to cut it to twenty four to twenty thirteen, thirty two left in the game, and then the Bills go nine plays seventy yards Alan to Coleman of twenty in there, but Allan himself in from three. That's keyon Coleman. You're got from FSU. But then Alan himself once again their best played just Alan tucking in under and running from six out and Buffalo now is in is in cover range at thirty one to twenty but en suing kickoff, DJ Dallas returns it ninety six yards, the first dynamic kickoff return for a touchdown ever. Connor in from two thirty one excuse me, Yeah, Connor in for the two point conversion, I should say thirty one twenty eight Buffalo. They would add a Fueld goal to make it thirty four to twenty eight, and then it would be it would be on Arizona's racket to win this ballgame. Marvin Harrison Junior on this drive wide open on one of the plays in the end zone, Kyler Murray completely misses him. We'll get to the Arizona part of this one gets an Arizona game, but their game plan with Marvin Harrison Junior was the weirdest thing ever. Barely got targeted. Bill's win thirty four to twenty eight because that last drive installed at the twenty nine really didn't flirt with anything. Cards again, ats winners at plus six and a half. Josh Allen eighteen of twenty three for two thirty two, two touchdowns, no PICKSI was sacked twice nine carries for thirty nine yards two touchdowns. He did lose one fumble Miami in a game where prior to its start, Tyreek Hill stopped for speeding outside of hard Rock Stadium, then got into a verbal altercation with police, subsequently placed in handcuffs stomach down on the ground, fans walking by bizarre like I was a bizarre If I was a kid and I walked by Gary Clark, face down, handcuffed at RFK, lost my mind didn't matter in the end, after Miami turns it over on down early, they trade punts. Jacksonville goes ninety six yards forty yard PI, the biggest jug atn next play in in from one seven to nothing Jacksonville four to thirty one left in the first quarter. Then after a Miami three and down a Jacksonville punt, Miami stopped on fourth and three at the Jacksonville forty five to two incomplete intended for Barrios batted down, so it goes back to Jacksonville. They go fifty five yards on eight plays, Lawrence to Kirk for thirty, the big play to Brian Thomas Junior the rook from fourteen out fourteen to nothing Jacksonville six twenty one left in the second quarter, and then Miami finally gets it going twelve play seventy yards two to eight Chan for sixteen, rushing for eleven, to waddle for twenty to Reek for ten along the way, eventually eight Chan in from one fourteen to seven Jacksonville late second quarter, enough time though for the Jacksonville Jaguars to get a Cam Little fifty three yard field goal before the half, after Lawrence hit Thomas Junior again for eighteen and gave Davis for twenty their new acquisition. Seventeen to seven Jacksonville the half. Now after they traded punts a couple times, the Jags in matriculate. Now they're up ten at this point, first and ten at the Miami thirteen. The key sequence of this ball game, ETN from thirteen out gets eleven of the yards on the way into the end zone, about to put the jackson the Jags up seventeen, stripped by Javon Holland fumbles into the end zone recovered by Caterco of Miami. First play in suing drive here late third quarter. Two A to Tyreek, two A to Tyreek. I don't know how he turned that corner impossibly amazing eighty yards to payper at seventeen to fourteen. Jacksonville won a turn of events in this game, and then Jacksonville gets a little panicky fourth and one at their own thirty two. They decided to go for it at ten after a long plan in which he went left and ride stopped for a two yard loss, but Miami was stopped on a three and out. Jason Sanders missed a forty two yard try way left. I don't know what that was about, so it was still seventeen fourteen Jacksonville for the moment dodges the bullet. Eventually, after a Jacksonville punt, Miami gets the ball again. Sanders ties it with a thirty seven yard or with four to twenty two left, then another three and out for Jacksonville after Jalen Phillips sacked Trevor Lawrence. Miami takes it over at their own thirty five tie ball game two oh nine left. Nothing real special on the drive, but they get it far enough to get a Sanders fifty two yard try. That one is right down the pipe and the Dolphins win it twenty to seventeen to a twenty three for thirty seven for three thirty eight tyreek seven for one, thirty waddle for five for one oh nine. In that ballgame eight chain by the way, ten for twenty four on the ground and a touchdown seven catches for seventy six yards, they outgained Jacksonville four hundred to two sixty seven in total yards. By the way, another theme of Week one in the NFL, so many penalties called seventeen total in this game for one seventy four. Miami had nine for one oh three. Buffalo at Miami. I am going to say, now, this is going to have a lot to do with my pre flop convictions, my preseason convictions. I said, Miami by four in this game. Yeah, you have Miami by four. This might be a bet for you. It is Dolphins two right now. Pretty much everywhere I'm looking it is two. At DraftKings did see this at one one and a half some points yesterday the openers. But we are two pretty much across the board on the Miami Dolphins. Why is that less than three? I don't know. It's a good question, you know me how I feel about the Bills and Dolphins. I was like kind of eyeing Bills for this game that this line surprised me a little bit that I was that it was only two. Now, I mean, I get it if you don't if you don't believe in my four, that's one thing. But why is it less than three? What is it? That's where I thought it was gonna be. I thought it was gonna be one of the basic threes. You know, sometimes we go through these and we're like, it's three because what else could you make? Because because I think the biggest thing that we can extract from this exercise this week, and we'll get to all of these, But one of the biggest things is which of the winners yesterday do you look at and you say to yourself, well, actually, not as good as the as the final score suggests. And which of the teams not as bad as the final score suggests. And I don't think I learned anything new about the Bills. I think I feel exactly about them as I did, which is I don't think they're gonna have a great year. Defensive concern concerns only show themselves so themselves even more yesterday, and specifically against that Arizona defense. What do Arizona's defense is supposed to be one of the worst of the National Football League? How do you and how is it that you end up falling into a hole against that football team and really just having to stave off an upset at your in your own stadium, because Arizona, for that that last drive was really bad. And I don't know. We'll get to it with Arizona, but I don't know what the story was with Marvin Harrison Junior. He was only targeted four times and on that last drive wide open in the end zone and Kyler Murray, it was almost like he refused to look at him. Yeah, no, that Buffalo odd. Buffalo would have lost it out right, Yeah, that was odd. And meanwhile on Miami side, I think there's as close of a game as it was. You might not be overly thrilled. If you're a Finns fan. Look at the box score. You're offense still generated a lot. I think there's positive things with that team going forward. More guessing lines try to extract value. Week two in the NFL, it's a numbers game, at least in these sports Betting Network.
Speaker 1: Numbers game on said the sports vetting.
Speaker 2: Network back on a numbers game. Guessing Line Season fourteen. Tim Lawson Podcast historian just told me that this is the beginning of season fourteen. All right, guessing line started in twenty eleven. Twenty eleven, Yeah, this would be season number fourteen. I like to start with some value in right there. I feel there's value on the Dolphins, as we just talked about. Yeah, if that's lower than three, I just don't I don't know what the justification for that. Yeah, I mean you know my you just know my reservations against betting against the great Josh Allen. But don't get me wrong. When I first saw that line last night, I'm like, this feels a little late on Miami. Let's go so I might get there. Let's go to sun all right, Sunday, early window, Saints at Cowboys. All right, we don't have to spend much time on the Saints crushing of the Carolina Panthers. Just no, we'll just do the start of this because all you really need to know. Opening drive of the game, the Saints fifth play, car to Shaheed for fifty nine touchdown, seven to nothing New Orleans less than three minutes in first play from scrimmage for Carolina. First play Kelly Young picked by Will Harris, Bryce Young first pass picked. It's okay, first play. I'm sure it will get better from there. New Orleans settles for a group a fifty seven yardfield by way, how great is the field goal kicking in this league?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, well it's so good.
Speaker 2: It's insane that we have to act like Jason Sanders miss was the most ungodly thing we've ever seen. Oh wait, he shouldn't belong in the league or something. Or if you're a Washington fan, you're like, oh, where the team that can't kick a field goal? Ten to nothing? New Orleans ten to nothing New Orleans the less than five minutes in next drive, Young misses a wide open Deontay Johnson on third down Saints, then goes seventy nine yards on eleven plays, Carda Foster Morow from three out, seventeen to nothing. We're still in the first quarter. Then, after a Carolina punt, Group A from forty four to twenty to nothing. After Jonathan Mingo fumble on the second play for the next Carolina drive, Group A from fifty two twenty three to nothing. After another Carolina three and out, Shaheed returns up punt forty seven yards of Carolina sixteen two plays or actually, excuse me, one play, Carr goes to Juwan Johnson sixteen yards, thirty to nothing, New Orleans one eighteen left in the zec GORDA. That's all you need to know. It was thirty to three at halftime. It's cosmetic it's all academic for there by the way was thirty seven to three when Bryce was picked by Jordan Howden on the third play of the second half. From thirty seven to three, the final score forty seven to ten. New Orleans just absolutely roles. And this is one of these games where you just have to sort of say to yourself, is this New Orleans good or is this Carolina bad? And you have to from your handicaping perspective, you have to try to figure out what is more real than the other. It's probably some combination of both. But good God, Carolina. As we went through it many times this offseason. The Bryce Young season last year wasn't just bad, it was historically bad. And one off season, I guess everybody thought Canalis was going to be able to work magic. Yeah, after one game, it doesn't look that way. It just does at all. They're playing the Dallas Cowboys. Dallas could not have looked better by the way. Carr nineteen of twenty three for two hundred in that New Orleans game Cowboys against the you know, it started to kind of nip and tuck. Cleveland took a three to nothing lead. Then Dallas went seventy yards Dak to Lamb for thirty four of those beautiful Dak to Cook's twenty one yard touchdown pass Dack on the heels of signing his long term historic deal. Seven to three Dallas six poin fifty five left in the first quarter, Cleveland three and out, Dallas punt. Then the team's traded three and outs. Cleveland three and out, Dallas goes seventy eight yards and eleven plays Zeke in from three. How about that, Zeke Fourteen to three Dallas, Another Cleveland three and out, Dallas fifty seven yard field goal from Brandon Aubrey to make it seventeen to three. By this point, Cleveland's offense was just it was just getting terrible for them. Second and fourteen at their own twenty six with one to fifty two to go in the second quarter, Watson is passed hip by Parsons into the hands of Eric Kendricks. That leads to another Aubrey field goal forty yards, twenty to three Dallas with forty six seconds left, another Cleveland three and out, and then Dallas at the end of the half. They set up I don't know if you saw this. They set up for a NFL record tying sixty six yard field goal, which Aubrey, by the way, drilled, but a delay was called. Actually, by the way, then they briefly thought about trying a seventy one yard erp. Seventeen, and then they thought better of it. Uh see if you could drill that, by the way. First that actually first half stats for Deshaun seven of fifteen for thirty six one first down to Dallas is thirteen. They were outgained. The Browns were two sixteen to fifty four. Anyway, the rest of the game start the Jais clock. The rest of the game was just was it was over basically after initial Cleveland three and out to start the third and then Cavante Turpin went sixty yards on a Corey Bjorkaz punt twenty seven to three Dallas and the rest was academic thirty three to seventeen, sort of a cosmetic score at the end for Cleveland dak nineteen of thirty two for one seventy nine. They were plus two and turnovers. But this game, by the way, to the theme of penalties, twenty two total penalties called in this game for one hundred and forty nine yards. These games are I'll tell you I said it. How many times did I say something about going from four preseason games to three and the fact that every NFL team then plays their pre season differently. Some just sit all their players, some just don't look prepared to play football. Dallas just completely destroyed Cleveland. That was the one Super Contest pick I got wrong, terribly wrong on Cleveland, and Dallas might be you know, we talked about what's the thing that people have been saying a lot during the off season that you might not be able to sort of get behind. A lot of people thought Dallas would stink, and I don't look like they're gonna stink. I guess I would phrase him more as I think I think a lot of people are sleeping on this tape, sleeping on this team way too much because of the off field stuff and contracts and whatever. And I well, there, I would say, I myself said, if there was a scenario if no one was signed and then they were bad early, it would get ugly, and everybody got signed in the I guess you're also worried about what happens. Well, I feel like we talk about this in the media too much, but what happens when these guys get paid. Is that you know, is the quality of their their effort going to drop off? No, Dak and Seed looked they so many great players on defense. Dallas minus seven and a half over New Orleans is the guests, Yep, you are a little heavy. You can get Cowboys on the other side of seven right now. Six and a half over DraftKings plenty to six and a half is available. Give me that. I think I will be there with you. Did not bet it yet, was interested to see where this would move. There is one seven circa does have seven up. I would expect it to go in that direction here throughout the weeks. I will take the Cowboys on that turf if you're giving me less than seven. I like the first two games already. I think the other one real quick on the Saints just going back there, like I think we've been saying this about Derek Carr for years, right, Derek Carr is a perfectly serviceable quarterback as long as he has weapons and is not getting hit. And the Panthers once again have no pass rush whatsoever and got no pressure on the whole game. Don't know anything about New Orleans. Aaron shots can take about at least after a week one because he says New Orleans is going to win that division and that they're good. Just boring, but we don't know anything about New Orleans after playing Panthers. What's the next?
Speaker 3: Okay, next up?
Speaker 2: Buccaneers at Lions Sunday one Eastern Okay, Buccaneers. I'm not even gonna go through this game other than to tell you that the Washington Commodore's defense was the worst if Carolina was the worst thing, because I think it's hard to say anybody was worse than Carolina. The Washington defense was horrific. Didn't tackle, didn't cover. Baker Mayfield was twenty four of thirty in this game for two eighty nine. There was absolutely no resistance, four touchdowns, no picks, A lot of penalties calling this game too, by the way, fourteen for ninety seven total. Jayden Daniels, of all the rookie quarterbacks, I don't think any of the rookie quarterbacks will get to Washington. I don't think any of them were great. Jayden Daniels at least had the willingness to run, so his statu sheet looked okay on the ground anyway. But Tampa Bay was just it was so easy for them in this game. So they destroy Washington, and they do so by the final score of what was the final score in this game was it thirty seven to twenty ye cosmetic touchdown again by Washington late in that ballgame at Detroit Detroit late night. The primetime games were great, and this game last night was outstanding. We'll pick it up in the second half seventeen to three. The Lions led this game and the Rams were a mash unit at this point. Poka Nakup at this point was already ruled out with a knee injury. Seventeen to three. Golf to Jamison for fifty two is what put the Lions up seventeen to three. Rams then go eleven play seventy yards Kira it In from two seventeen to ten, Detroit three thirty three left at the third quarter after Detroit three and out, second and twelve with their own fourteen Stafford Tyler Johnson. This was the play that sort of changed this game. He puts his foot in the ground, as Mike Tarico likes to say, he spun out, went sixty three yards to the Detroit twenty three to end the third quarter. Then a pi on the rook Terry on Arnold in the end zone against de Marcus Robinson. Two plays later, Jordan Whittington in the end zone on a sweep, but aj R Coury grabbed aid In Hutchinson's face mask. The Rams had to sell for Cardi twenty six yard field goal, seventeen to thirteen, Detroit twelve thirty two to go. Then Detroit matriculated, but second and eight from the thirty golf picked by John Johnson. And I don't know if Chris collins Worth had money on Detroit, but he really wanted that not to be an interception. He was like, Ooh, I don't know, I don't know. No, we know, Chris, it was a pick. Rams then go eighty yards on ten plays, four to thirty nine, Stafford a cup from nine out, twenty to seventeen Rams with four to thirty to go, they take their first lead of this ballgame. Stafford eight of eight on that drive for seventy three yards. Then Detroit third down and five at their own thirty five. By the way, it wasn't their first lead. They led three to nothing. My bad Detroit third down and five at their own thirty five. Kobe Durant almost picks off golf. Lions decide to punt with all three timeouts and the two minute warning with four to ten left. Did you like that? Not really? I didn't either, Rams. I thought you're a riverboat Dan. Isn't that your name? Oh? That was wrong? Okay? Rams third and five, Stafford with a ridiculous fade away completion to Robinson for six new set of downs. Detroit has to start using their timeouts on deep but on second and seventeen, Kyron runs out of bounds. What are you doing? Detroit ends up getting the ball back with two timeouts and the two minute warning with two eleven left. They go right downfield, get it to third and five at the Rams fifteen with four seconds left, baits Jake Bates the rookie thirty two yard field goal. We're tied at twenty. We're going to overtime, and then you know how this goes. We're all good bets go to die. All of our Rams in games or Rams money lines or whatever. Man Lions win the toss. The Rams would never see it again. Lions go seventy yards. David Montgomery rushes for forty five of them, despite Chris Collins. We're thinking they should have perhaps kicked the field goal instead. The Lions in twenty six to twenty. He didn't really know the only one pass on that drive, just ran it right down their throw. Detroit by seven over ten. We got six and a half at DraftKings. That'll be seven because again, just like with the New Orleans I don't think we know anything about Tampa Bay. They were playing a sieve of a defense against Washington. I wouldn't go crazy about Tampa. That should be seven. Okay, well, Baker was really impressive, but you have to keep in mind the defense. These lines are a little off to me, like a couple more more guessing lines Week two coming.
Speaker 1: Up the Numbers Game Betting Network with.
Speaker 2: Both college and the NFL under where, There's never been a better time to become a vcent Pro subscriber. Make this football season your best ever with full Vson Pro access to our daily best bets, betting splits, betting systems, and twenty four to seven video access. Grabber football season specially. Get full Vson Pro access from now through the Super Bowl for just one hundred and seventy five dollars, or start a monthly subscription for just nine to ninety nine zhy VS and pro is your ticket to a winning season. Don't wait. Head visa dot com slash subscribe to sign up and start betting smarter today. That's vsin dot com slash subscribe, it's Gil Alexander. We get tweets at beating the book way too many to get to, but I will read some. This is from U. Let's see Sam Ginsburg typical Steeler win. Looks like I have a shot of cashing my big parlay ticket of the Steelers to win the division and Steelers season total touchdowns under. I still have one to give Sam as always look out for those tricky sliding glass doors, as always, Sam, Sam, So, I hope that bumps went a way? Was that the South Point?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Las Vegas? Five? Well four yo? How in the hell do forty five miss making a pick?
Speaker 3: And it's the best thing every year?
Speaker 2: Tell them to send me money to them, so I so I'll make a pick for them. Sheesh, he says Mike Stacks. What is worse all the survivor no picks or all the beautiful people who maxed out with the Bengals ten times? Thank you for all the generous donations. Hey, don't get cocky, Mike Stacks, you might be next. Yeah, don't ever get cocky. And I had played it for the first time this year. He could not stop texting me about being shocked at how many people didn't get their picks in. I'm like, it happens every year. I gotta tell you something, man, I go a little different on this. I am not as shocked as most people. Well, I mean at this point I'm not well. But but what I mean by that is, Okay, that's one thing to not be shocked. But what I mean by that is I kind of understand it more than others do. I think around our little corner of the world, because people have lives, sure, and so they sign up for it. Whenever they sign up for it, and you know, if they have a wife and kids or whatever, I can see how they would forget it. I mean, it sucks and it's stupid. I'm not saying it's not, but I can see how it happens. It just has to be. I don't like a thousand dollars just has to be kind of nothing to you though. For that well, you know what I mean that. I think there's probably people we talked about this.
Speaker 3: There are definitely people that are like.
Speaker 2: Man standing, which is one hundred dollars. I forgot to do it one year because one hundred to me is a thousand to them. Right, Yes, that is yes, that is fair. Let us get tired. Let's keep rolling. We've got Sunday early slates still Colts at Packers. All right, Colts. We had an Anthony Richardson tweet too, this is gonna This game was interesting. So this is again the point of this is trying to figure out who's going to be overvalued and undervalued based on the market. Indianapolis is an interesting case. They lose to Houston by only two points. Game started out with the with fair barn giving Houston a three to nothing lead with a fifty one yard field goal. Then Colts go three plays, seventy three yards. Your guy, Anthony Richardson On just a bomb of all bombs to Alec Pierce for sixty. That ball was in the air for it seemed like way more than at seven to three Indianapolis five twelve left in the first quarter. Then Fairbairn cuts into seven to six with a fifty yarder. Again the field goal kicking in this league is just insane. It's insane with these were kicks that only a few kickers could make when I was a kid. Now they're all in fifty as. Also, it also confirms like me not wanting to bet college football nearly as much every time I say it's automatic once you get past the fifty After in Indianapolis three, Now Houston goes eighty one yards on seven plays to open the second quarter, Stroud to Collins for fifty five. The big chunk to digs from nine out twelve to seven Houston, so they go for the two point conversion and the try fails. And this is where all the scoring gets a little janky in this game because of the five point edge. Now twelve to seven. After a Colt spunt in a Houston three and out on a deforce Buckner sack of Stroud, Anthony Richardson misses a wide open out of Im Mitchell. I know they say out in a but for those of us in the mosh book that we're going out of Iem Mitchell for an easy touchdown on first and tenth of Houston twenty nine. Then three plays later he's face receiver picked by Kaylin Bullock right after he misses the wide open Mitchell on second and twelve of the twenty, so with two thirty nine left in the second quarter, the half ends up running. Now, someone who watched this game, please explain to me the half ends up running out on Houston with the same score twelve to seven when they elect not to kick a field goal with five seconds left at the Indianapolis thirty one and the clock goes to zero on them. That was really weird. So again Indianapolis Houston sort of giving them an opportunity by not taking the points there. Third quarter, Texans get a fair baron fifty one yard er to go fifteen to seven. Then in Indianapolis three and out, but then the Colt's force upon Tommy Townsend attempt blocked recovered by Trevor Denbo. Next play Jonathan Taylor in from five touchdown. Two point try from Taylor fails though, so it's fifteen to thirteen Houston. Fourth quarter. Texans then goes seventy yards, including Stroud throwing the ball over the middle late. But you know, a cardinal sin for most quarterbacks. With CJ. Stradd it's like no big deal. There's Nico Collins, no problem. Eventually, mixing in from three twenty two to thirteen Houston early fourth quarter, and this is where this game was interesting because no matter how far Houston got ahead, Indianapolis would just kind of of make it interesting again. Anthony Richardson next drive misses a wide open d ball again, but then he hits Ashton Dulin for fifty four yards score. Most of that was yack twenty two to twenty Houston with twelve to twelve in the fourth quarter. Now the Texans are up twenty two to twenty four to forty five left. They get it to fourth and goal at the two. A field goal would put you up five, but Tomko Ryan says, let's go for it. Stroud to Dig's touchdown twenty nine to twenty Houston four to forty two to go. As we will find out with other coaches later on this show, if there is doubt, just be aggressive. That should be the coaches. North Star good on to Miko Ryans. Indianapolis then go sixty eight yards ar to Alec Pierce from fifty seven. Most of that most of that on that drive was that play. Four plays later, fourth and goal from the three. Richardson in from three twenty nine to twenty seven passes up the wide open running back in the flat. He's taking the hole. I taking myself twenty nine to twenty seven to two fourteen. Left. Now Indianapolis would never see the ball again, thanks in large part to a third and eleven conversion from Stroud to Collins on the sideline. Collins got a knee down, stretched out ball game. Richardson ends up completing completing nine forward passes nine of nineteen for two twelve. Uh, just because the bombs were there, and a lot of yak on another Pierce three catches for one to twenty five himself. Houston out gained any four seventeen to three oh three. And then there's uh, who are they playing? Oh? They by the way, they out time of possessioned. Uh, Houston did out time of possession Indianapolis forty minutes to twenty minutes. But that's all very deceptive because of the way of the nature of that game. Yeah, playing the Packers at green Bay. We didn't get a chance to talk about the Friday night game. But from a green Bay perspective, if you're a green Bay fan, we won't even go through it because it was it was so many days ago but from a green Bay perspective, I felt like they outplayed Philly most of that game until the fourth quarter, and then Philly did their Philly thing where they just for they just kept the ball for the last seven minutes and punched it in. But it man. But you, if you're a green Bay fan, I mean, how could I just the whole next day, I was like, if you're a green Bay fan, how do you feel you kind of dominated Philly? You might have come out of that game, even in defeat, feeling better about your team than Philly might have. I know, one team loss in the other one, but you certainly couldn't have felt bad about it until the second to last play of the game where Jordan Love gets his foot wrenched underneath the defender and he as it turns out, by the way, they got the best of this because I thought he was gonna be out. I thought MCL's sprang out three to six weeks. So now it's Malik Willis who they just signed. Good God, Laque Wills who they just signed. So because of that, I'm a say, Indianapolis minus three that is where it opened. I cannot believe it took this long to get to three and a half. I hit the three as soon as I saw it yesterday with the Colts. This is Look, this is not just a Kelly Anthony Richardson thing. We've seen enough of Malik Willis. I think they he didn't even played all that much over the first three years of his career. We've seen enough. So that's enough for me. So yeah, we're three and a half now in that game, three and a half taking money. Yeah, yeah, I see. This is one of these things. I don't think the Colts are as good as they looked yesterday based on the final Like the final score makes it look like that was a more competitive ball game than I think it was. Yeah, Adam Churnoff on his pot, I think he's on the civil handy Cap said it well this morning of I expect this to be the one of the highest variants offenses in the league this year. The Colts just have you hit two huge plays like that and you only complete nine passes, I don't know that you're good. Yeah, but he also left a couple right like that could have hit and they're going up against Malik Willis, so I definitely get that. Malik Willis. Yeah, Okay, so early session on Sunday, Jets at Titans. Jets obviously sight unseen. They play the Niners tonight where there are four point dogs as of the moment. In this game, we'll see if the Niners will have a pitch count on Trent Richardson, on Christian McCaffrey. We'll see what the story is uh at Tennessee. Tennessee loses to the Bears. How do you lose the football game? You are up seventeen to nothing in this game, Cairo Santos kicks a field goal twenty four yarder before they have to make it seventeen to three. And then in the third quarter, after Chicago punt, Tennessee's Ryan Stonehouse punt blocked Jonathan Owens to the house twenty one yards seventeen to ten Tennessee early third quarter, Santos would have a field goal to make it seventeen to thirteen. And then the fourth quarter Will Levis third and six from your own forty eight sack by Darryl Taylor, he fumbles TJ Edwards recovers that sets him up at the Tennessee thirty one. They have to settle for Santos field goal to cut it to seventeen sixteen, and then second and ten for the Titans at their own forty one with a twenty nine to go your boy, Billy Levi's ill advise pass right to Tyree Sevenson forty three yards of the house the Bears lead. They end up winning after the two Boyker version by the way twenty four to seventeen. They end up winning this ballgame leave when Levis is picked by Jalen Johnson to seal the deal. The Bears were held to eleven first downs in this game. It was like one hundred and forty eight total yards, and because of a punt return for a touchdown and a pick six, Tennessee figures out a way to lose this game sight unseen. For the Jets, I will say minus four and a half on the road, you are pretty much dead on. We are at four at DraftKings right now. Okay, didn't like those two as much as the first three games. With three three out of the shoot, it's pretty good for h value. I mean, I'll add I'll add to the obviously we haven't seen the Jets yet. I'll add the Titans to the list too. Of like Titans, I think because of what that offense has been made like this year them and the Colts.
Speaker 3: I think there're gonna be some real good looking weeks on.
Speaker 2: Offense, and I think there gonna be some real bad looking weeks on offense. I don't know if will Lepis is any good at all.
Speaker 3: I don't keep throwing those I iNTS. Billy, I got that bet, let's go.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he's any good at all. More guessing lines Week two, Try to extract value numbers game right here.
Speaker 1: Numbers Game Betting Network.
Speaker 2: Are you the type of player who's looking to get down ten thousand dollars or more on an NFL line at the best price in the market, or perhaps you're looking to catch your in gameplay instantly accepted Introducing sports Trade, the app that's going to change sports betting. Minus one oh four lines instead of the typical minus one ten, instant in game betting and a concierge player service. Sports Trade is perfect for those who want a premium betting experience. Sport Trade live already in Jersey, Colorado, and Iowa, coming to Arizona and Virginia. Download Sports Trade use code vs in to earn ten percent cash back on each wager. In your first week. Terms apply. Got to be twenty one years or older to play. If you're someone you know as a gambling problem and wants help, call our text one eight hundred gamblers, Gil Alexander. It's guessing lines week two, year fourteen of guessing lines, a tradition unlike any other, regardless of what Jim Nance tells you. By the way, we forgot one thing when we were doing the Saints, Lily. We forgot one thing. The Saints gets me through on survivor and go. Thank you appreciate it. Thanks b Seahawktion Bucks did pretty good job too for me. Thank you. There you go, ready for early Yeah, let's go forks are still early games? Right? Was still early? Yeah? Still we've got like five wour to go. All right, San Francisco's sight unseen again and they play the Jets tonight at Minnesota, Minnesota against the Giants. Good on every one of you who had the conviction to completely pound the Vikings against the Giants. I thought the Giants would suck, but I wasn't convinced about the Vikings. Well, the Giants complete suckitude Vikings first drive, third and sixty at their own nine Darnald to c j Ham hit by drey Phillipsy fumbles covered by Bobby Ocarakey, leads to a twenty three yard Ganot field goal three to nothing Giants, and that would be their high point. Vikings then went seventy five yards held by a thirty six yard PI Aaron Jones, eventually in from three seven to three Minnesota late first quarter after a Giants punt, Vikings went eleven plays ninety nine yards, Donald to Jefferson for forty four along the way eventually to Jefferson for the three out on fourth and two from the three fourteen to three Minnesota six to fifty five left in the second quarter. Darnald threw his first incompletion in this game with one minute fifteen seconds in the second quarter. That's how easy peasy it was for him. And then third quarter Vikings went right downfield, culminating in a Donald to Jalen Naylor twenty one yard touchdown pass twenty one to three after a Gano fifty yarder to make it twenty one to six. Later, Jones picked at point blank range by Andrew Van Ginkle former Dolphin. Now with the Vikings ten yards of the house, twenty eight to six late third quarter, and the rest of it was academic. Harris A Harrison Smith pick of Daniel Jones was the deal was what sealed the deal at the end, twenty eight to six, Vikings Donald nineteen of twenty four for two to eight. Just a romp by the Vikings. The Giants in their horrific one hundred year anniversary nineteen twenty five throwback jerseys, those need to be thrown out. And Daniel Jones. You know, we talk about Bryce Young, Bryce Young one year and one game. It does not look good obviously, the Carolina Panthers Daniel Jones because they signed into this long term deal after the rookie deal. Bigger disaster is a bigger disaster because this is albatross around this franchise. If you watch the Giants preseason hard knocks, you saw this coming with the Giants. Now, not necessarily in this one game because I didn't take Minnesota because I didn't know about Minnesota. But the Giants, the Barkley, you know, the the willingness to let Barkley go, the fact that Jones's contract means you can't sign Xavier McKinney. I don't know, and then their big acquisition Brian Burns from the Panthers. I don't know what he was doing yesterday, so I'll say all that again. Niners, we haven't seen yet no man's land minus five and a half on the road. Yeah, you are pretty much dead on a couple fives out there for four and a half to five and a half in that dead dead range, but five and a half at DraftKings Now keep rowing early. Seahawks at Patriots. Seahawks beat the Broncos. They do so by six, twenty six to twenty. Broncos might have had a shot late in this game. Well, first of all, let me just say this, the first half of this game was completely weird. Gino was picked by Alex Singleton to start the game. Broncos three it out, but they settled for the Lutz thirty five yard field goal after to pick three to nothing Denver. It was three to three. Then Denver drives downfield, but Nick stares down as receiver. Third and nine at the Seattle twenty one picked by Julian Love, the first of two horrific bo Nicks interceptions of this game, but Love picks it off at the one real quick Gil Yeah, touchdown, interception or interception celebrations need to change in this league. A interception where you go out at your own one yard line should not be celebration the same as a big six. Yes, so they get the ball the one the Broncos do, excuse me, the Seahawks do. In a three to three game with eleven twenty eight left in the second quarter. The first play, holding in the ends on safety five to three. Denver offensive line is horrible. Seattle punts after the safety as you do, but after holding Denver to a three and out, they fumble on the punt retur a fumble on the punt return by d Williams. Jail Skinner recovers that leads to a lets thirty yard field goal. It's eight to three. Seattle responds Geno thirty four yard touchdown run. They take a brief lead, do the Seahawks nine to eight two point attempt fails then at Denver three and out, but the pun is sixty five yards and it pins Seattle just inches from the goal line. Again another safety when Zach Allen tackles Charbonnet inside the end zone ten to nine, ten to nine Denver late in the second quarter, it's the last time two safety, the first time two safeties have occurred by one team in a game since the year twenty seventeen. Three, by the by the way, is the record in a game. One more LUTs field goal before halftime thirteen to nine Denver. Very strange first half, where Seattle was in jail seemingly in the entire first half of this game. Then once a third quarter started, a different story. After a Denver three and out, six play sixty one yards for Seattle, Kenneth Walker the third in from twenty three sixteen to thirteen Seattle, then third and eleven on their own forty six nicks to McLaughlin. He fumbles that leads to a Myers field goal to up the lead to nineteen to three. Then after another Denver three and out, Seattle goes eighty yards on six plays Gino to Zach Charbonne for thirty twenty six to thirteen seconds into the fourth quarter, and you think, well, this is to be a runaway. Well, after a Seattle punt a little later on, by the way, Denver three and out, they elect to punt fourth and one at their at their own thirty nine down thirteen. I thought that was curious. But after Seattle punted Nicks terrible pass picked by Rieke Woolan. Later after Seattle three and out, Broncos would score on a nice run by Nicks. Give Nick's credit on the run where he did that intermural football thing where you keep faking passes and spin and the defender doesn't know what to do. He did that twice and he got in easy from four out, So that cut the lead to twenty six to twenty. And he did it north of the two minute warning, so they had two timeouts and the two minute warning. They had a shot here, but it was not to be. This third and six Geno to lock it. That conversion ended the ball game. Another fourteen total penalties called in that game. But Denver ends up beating Seattle, so Seattle, excuse me, Seattle ends up beating Denver, so Seattle gets the win. They're on the road here against New England. Now this was the survivor killer. Cincinnati looked like hot garbage from the beginning, and this is a Zach Taylor thing. We had some people who warned us about this, right They're like, hey, this is always Cincinnati's m Cincinnati three and out, three times to start the game. In that process, a remander went in from three to seven to nothing New England. By the way, Cincinnati then goes sixty five yards burrow to Gasiki for what looked like it would be touchdown from fifteen out to tie it at seven to seven, but no overturn. Kasicki bobbled it. Next play, third and eleven from the fifteen burrow to Tanner Hudson down the middle for thirteen of those yards. This is just like the Jacksonville play. Almost but he's hit by Kyle Dugger. He fumbles it forward to Marcus Jones and the survivor sphincter's tightened, and everybody knew at this point, by the way, if you had Cincinnati and Survivor, you kind of knew in your gut, You're like, this is not gonna happen. Sly field goal made it ten to nothing New England. By the half, they got it to thirteen to nothing after Charlie Jones fumbled. Jalen Hawkins recovers the third nothing on a slide thirty five yarder. Finally, then Cincinnati next drive, they're down thirteen to nothing. Fourth and two at the New England thirty six, they decided to go for it. They only get one yard stop. So everything that they everything that could have gone wrong did in this game. Finally, after another Pats three and out, Cincinnati does get to the house ninety yard drive, finishing with Zach mosson from five. So it's thirteen to seven New England, one ten left in the third quarter. Did you even think Cincinnati had a shot at this? I still didn't. Okay, overall, no, Gil, but I do think Joe Burrows special enough that when he got the ball back with one last chance and only down six, I was not counting about the trade field goals sixteen to ten. And what you're talking about, Kelly, is that Cincinnati ends up with the football at their own ten with three or four left, down six. They only manage five yards on three downs, and they decide to punt on fourth and five at their own at their own fifteen, with two twenty six left in this game, in a full allotment of timeouts, and to him in a warning, Remandre for five, timeout, Esmre for nine, first down, two minute warning, Remandre for three, Remandre for nine, first down. Ball game. Oh it's over, It's over, Bersett fifteen of twenty four for one to twenty one. The Bengals had no life in them. They only gained two hundred and twenty four yards. Good for Aaron shots. In terms of off season calls, New England, they aren't gonna be the last winless. They're one to Oh yeah, that's already a future ticket lost for me, Patriots. I'll say Seattle minus four on the road at New England. Okay, you are it is three open, three, but it is heading your way a couple three and a half's in the market right now, three and a half over at DraftKings and a lot of juiced threes on Seattle. This was the one I did bring up last week. I bet on the look ahead of Seattle laying three. So think about Patriots win in this number, still only getting bigger, squeezing one more. Yeah, Giants at Commander Sunday, early win, all right, we talked about both of these games. Giants at Washington. This has to be three, right, this was it is down to two and a half two for the Commanders. That's just like it's just like the opposite of the mike, Like, is that less than three? I don't know. I think this opened three. I mean, I can tell you what the reason is that the Washington I guess the market things Washington defense is so so so bad that they deserve to be less than a three point favorite. But I would this, I mean, it's Washington or nothing. I also feel like Week two, Yeah, a lot of this, A lot of places this open three. So yeah, took down at two and a half two. Daniel Jones twenty two of forty two for one eighty six. He was sacked five times. Jaydon Daniels, by the way, seventeen of twenty four for one eighty four, sacked twice sixteen for eighty eight. Two touchdowns on the ground, so at least he had the willingness to run. But none. None of the rookie quarterbacks were great, but he might have been the best of the bunch. Guessing lines. Week two continues on the other side, numbers game at Vison. The numbers told the story always doing It's along those idiots will believe in analytics.
Speaker 1: This is a numbers game with Gil Alexander.
Speaker 2: Hour number two, but numbers game of Vson, the sports betting network, Visa dot Com game plus iHeartRadio YouTube TV. However, you're taking us in. We appreciated very much. It's Gil Alexander. Kelly Biddlin is here as well, produced at number nine, so much more than a producer. Year number fourteen of guessing lines. We get tweets and we get texts. Can I read the Can I read just a couple of texts? Real quick?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Go ahead? This is from Sorry, I have not been seeing all the tweets come in. I don't get a million, oh we get a million home. Sorry. This is from Tim Lawson, who says one hundred percent people have lives. We don't forget because this is our favorite hobby. We live it. I have forgotten more important things due to family priorities. I'm never surprised that people miss the deadline. I am. I must be Tim and Iron must be in the minority on this because I am not nearly a surprise to some people. People just that first Saturday of the year, and I know what happens throughout the year that people forget. That's more surprising to me. Like if you're still alive in week eight and you're forgetting that, I I'm with you on but week one, I'm not surprised. But I think week one's more than you just signed up for it. Not if you didn't just sign up for it, maybe you signed up. If Steve Fezick wants to chime in on the Bills Miami, my incredulity on the Bills Miami line, he said, Bills in Miami, we're both season win ten teams, both were two to one to win the division, two equal teams. Miami gets that great home field advantage because of the sun on the visitors. So this being a night game helps Buffalo. No sun and it won't be as hot. Still doesn't explain why it's less than three, Stevie, Sorry, just doesn't Sorry about that. This is from This is from Twitter. Now we get tweets at beating the book. Always appreciate the f feedback. This is from just to follow vis and I agree with you in advance. Oh this is before I did the Colts thing. He goes Anthony Richards and Kelly showed some real MVP potential. Now Gil will probably be the voice of reason aka hater when you get to the Colts. But we know what's up Birdie. As with Steve, he says, check out first half Bills defense versus second half Bills defense. Bills imploded on offense the whole game and still scored at will. This is Arizona stinks, And he says I would go back and dive in again. You may change your mind. Your mind a bit, good friend. Chillionaire still thinks Austin Wells should win AL Rookie of the Year. That's all different subject. Jesse Welch. I'm still waiting, Oh Jesse, I said this all day yesterday. He goes, I'm still waiting for somebody to point me to where can I cash, to where I can cash my Stroud first overall pick tickets, because it's still blatantly obvious that he should have been taken first. Of all the bets we've lost, that's the one that still kills me the most. How do you draft Bryce Young? Especially when you're like, you see that game yesterday and you're like, all right, everybody's been talking about let's see Bryce Young take one step forward. Nope, not for anyone landing on this just now and you're like, oh, yeah, like you knew Bryce Young would suck? Yeah, we kind of did. We thought c J. Strout would be the numb one picking the game. Oh I even though it was that it was just it was very much Stroud looked like a more tame I just don't know what happened between the college football season and the draft to make people think that anyway. Brandon Kyle's on the topic of impressive field goal kicking the Steelers broadcast drop this nugget. Chris Boswell holds the NFL record for field goal percentage from fifty plus. Might this account for the Steelers overachieving in recent years, at least in part? Absolutely, that's a great point scored every point for me. Jordan Pagel, Green Bay Here, You're exactly right, Gil. Until the Love injury, I had very little concerns about what I saw from the past. Some things to improve on, but overall, really good performance against one of the NFC's top teams. And then Mark Geiger, he's with me. I'm old, cnecal and accused of having early stage dementia. Okay, Mark, maybe we're not the same. Still, only forty five no shows out of a population of over fourteen thousand is low. I would have expected at least one percent would have failed to get an entry in too many distractions in this crazy word, oh, in this crazy world, and Buddhist man does that, he goes gil. I think ill advised Billy Levi's as a real chance to stick as a nickname. Reminds me of that old SNL skit bad idea jeans ill advised What's next? Well, as I said earlier, what's next, I let's go staying in the early window. Chargers at those great Carolina Panthers Chargers. Okay, let's pick. Oh I got so much to say here, Oh Antonio Pierce, I know we live in the same building, but good God has some words for him. Seven to six Raiders at the half. By the way, seven is six because you know, Minshew was sacked and he fumbled, basically threw the ball backwards Khalil Mack return of twenty two yards you know. So that yeah, and the Chargers couldn't do anything with it, by the way, afterwards, so they had to settle for a Dicker twenty five yard field goal. So it's seven and six. We're in the second half, Vegas three and out. Chargers then set up by a JK. Dobbins forty six yard scamper to the seven. They have to settle for another Dicker twenty four yard chip shot. Nine to seven Chargers. They take the lead nine to oh eight left in the third quarter, Las Vegas Raiders first in fourteen at their own forty five. Next drives a mere white hit by Joey Bosa. He fumbles just hear Taylor recovers Chargers three and out, though Carlson then misses a forty nine yard field goal, one of the rare misses on Sunday. By the way, Kate York missed two for Washington. Here we go, Kate, yeah, we didn't bother mentioning that. Chargers then go sixty one yards. Dobbins in from twelve first play, fourth quarter after the missfield goal, sixteen to seven Chargers, so the Chargers have some room. And then after a Carlson thirty two yard field goal on fourth and one from the Chargers fourteen. Okay, let's start here. Antonio appears in my humble opinion, how much time made not one, not two, but three just absolutely strange, odd and downright wrong decisions in this game. So let's just start. Let me let me repeat this. So it's sixteen to seven Chargers. The Raiders get it to fourth and one at the Chargers fourteen down nine, we're in the we are in the what are we in right here? Do to do? We're in the fourth quarter? He decides to kick the field goal. One yard is what it is. He kicks the field goal to make it sixteen to ten. That's error number one. Yeah, you only need one are nine? Okay, that's bad enough already. Then, after a Chargers three and out, Las Vegas on their ensuing drive, has fourth and one at the Chargers forty three, down six with seven fifteen to go, and Antonio Pierce decides the punt? Do we have that? Uh? Do we have that?
Speaker 3: Barnwell?
Speaker 2: Bill Barnwell sweep by the way, this is Bill Barnwell on this subject, because you know, if you're wondering, hey am I crazy? This is going on? Bill Barnwell pretty shocked by this one. This punt has basically gone out of the game trailing by one touchdown or less. On fourth and one from the opponent's forty to forty nine yard line, teams have gone forward sixty three out of sixty four times over the last five years. Well, Antonio Bierce decided, Hey, remember that fourth and one at the eleven that I decided to kick the field on? How about this? And he punts again. I saw I saw even a different stat on this going further back. I don't know if it was the distance, but it was actually slightly different than what Barnwell had five plays in. By the way, Dobbins goes for sixty one yards and it kind of serves Pierce right. And this is where and this is by the way, Kelly is where he decides to use his three timeouts starting at the three point fifty seven mark, which is another thing you don't do. You don't use him that early. Three plays later, right after he uses their third and final one, Herbert to Laddin mccaky for ten. Katie bar the door. It's over. Mccaky avoid two tackles. By the way, on the play, nice job, twenty two to ten. The two point try fails with three forty to go, but a Minshew pick by poona Ford was all that was left before was over. Chargers win again. This is the thing with doing guessing lines and trying to extract value. I don't think the Chargers are any good. I just think the Raiders were worse, and Antonio Piers has a lot to do with that. Yesterday and they're at and the Chargers are where at Carolina? You said who we were talking about? By the way. Bryce Young's final stats yesterday for Carolina against the Saints thirteen of thirty for one sixty one, no touchdowns, two picks, four sacks, four carries for twelve hours in a touchdown. Carolina was outgained by New Orleans three seventy nine to one ninety three, one eighty to fifty eight on the ground. They were one of ten on third down. It's bad, one of three on fourth. Chargers by three on the road, because what else should it be. The Chargers could be two to zero by the way, the humans of the world by the Charger's over. This could be a great start for them, and they suck. Yeah, because they have no players on offense. Oh, I know, I'm with you, no, but yeah, I mean I told you last week I ended up betting that season win total under I'm not a believer in this team all long term for this season. I think everybody's excited about horrorball, but it's just so to get hard to put it together in this first season. You are off on this game. I still don't think you'll bet it. But Chargers five and a half was the opener. We're out to six now most places six point road favorite. That is you got to go to if that's way too many points, I way too many points, because it's as bad as Carolina is. The Chargers are not good at football either. It doesn't appear. But I do not have the onions either. I do not have the onions. This is the other thing about the show. It's one thing to extract value. It's another thing to actually then go to the window and make a bet. I don't know that I can do it. I don't know that I can. Okay, here's a better question. At what point would it have to get to seven? Would you bet it at a full seven? I think I would at a full set? What is it five and a half? You're saying, well, it has to get the sixth to consider it sixes. But I mean, there was nothing about the Chargers yesterday that was any good. I mean, second half Russian performance was pretty good, but well it was two big plays. I'm with you, like, yeah, it's hard to again, it's with looks like the Anthony Richards. The thing, it's hard to know if if the explosive plays are sustainable. It's what Aaron shots always says if you move the chains, that's a better indicator than one big you know, play like that. So yes, value, But do I have the cojones? I do not. Yeah, what's next thing? Either Brown's at jagged still early we talked about both of these. The Browns just get absolutely crushed by Dallas and Deshaun Watson was twenty four or forty five for one sixty nine. He was sacked six times. He did have five carries for thirty nine yards. I don't know how much of that game was DeShawn is not the player that he once was with all of the absence, or that the Cowboys defense is just so good that it made him look that way. And offensive line troubles for offense, civil line troubles, but he I mean, it was just a disaster. And then Trevor Lawrence at some point though, he's got to show something, right, like we're at that point. Trevor Lawrence twelve of twenty one. He only completed twelve forward passes against Miami yesterday for one sixty two. And Jacksonville to me is becoming the Chargers of all. Remember how we always just say when the Chargers were stacked with players like they always figure out a way to lose. Jacksonville's kind of becoming that team that is a great compy kind of becoming that team. I will say Jacksonville by three because I don't know what else to make it, because Cleveland could be awesome, you know, still if it all works out, but I don't know yet. It is Jags three. Looks like they are taking a little bit of money this morning, but we're still three and a half. A DraftKings but three pretty much everywhere else, some of those juiced, Yeah, we do a thing on the megapod called the Dumbo of the Week because we're those kind of people, and Todd Todd name it and it's gonna be Antonio. I mean, there were other strange coaching decisions that Antonio Peers is the absolute winner this week. I don't like, I don't know how to feel about that with like some of those coaches, right, He's he's a coach who doesn't have as much experience as a lot of his other counterparts. Someone on there's got to be someone on staff to grab him and be like, what do I say to him if I run into him at the building? What do I say to him. You live with him, man, He's just like, Hey, coach, coach, I think I can work up the nerve to ever be like coach. Let's talk about your decisions to that guy. More Guessing lines looking for value on a numbers gave it Visa these Sports Betting Network numbers game on Sports Betting Network Guessing Lines, Week fourteen of the National Football League ats Gill Alexander. It is Kelly Bidlin. It's a numbers game right here at Vison. Would you like to say, what's happening with the Miami line. It's moving towards three. We are two and a half pretty much everywhere now, even a couple two and a half's juiced up. So yeah, it's a Michelle. It's a sugana that it's less than three. You know what I mean? Kelly?
Speaker 3: I agree with you. I agree.
Speaker 2: I thought that was going to be a full three. I was surprised to see it short of it. I also don't I don't know. I liked I liked the bills enough I didn't bet it, though. I didn't bet it yesterday. There were ones and one and a half out there yesterday after evening. How much, by the way, how much money have I left on the table over the years because I stay in the cocoon and can't bet Sunday. Oh, it's incredible. There was a couple this week that I bet that. I then I saw you Gil's guesses and I was like, Chrissy. Chrissy used to used to not post the numbers at the south end until we did. Guess how much money have you left on the table? How much money is he left on the table because he was nice, nice enough to do that for years? Absolutely right, Jeremia, we get tweets of being the book. Jeremiah Westgate. I watched only the Colts game at one pm. It absolutely was competitive. Richardson is woefully inaccurate, but he can run and extend plays with The difference was Stroud extending plays. Colts had Stroud sacked and off the field on three different third down series. Jeremiah's kind of what I was saying Stroud is just unbelievable. And I didn't say that obviously that game itself was competitive. The est is can the Colts mean? Can they continue to be competitive in those kind of games? Getting these big explosive plays as opposed to being consistent? I think they're going to rely on it. I think the what difference is when they get up. They're a team that's going to play very different when they're behind and when they're ahead, right, You're going to see them lean on that running game with Jonathan Taylor way more when they're actually ahead. Michael Burns, there should be a new condo on the market, and you're building today talking about my neighbor Jamie Leva. Someone needs to interview Slash write a book about the people who do not make a pick in these contests. I'm fascinated by this. We need this documentary. Also, you guys are on the wrong side of the desk. Have a great day, gentlemen, New Jersey, New York. No joke. I woke up this morning thinking I had to work for God. I was off. Probably has something to do with attending the Vikings Giants yesterday. So yeah, I can absolutely see how someone forgets to put in an entry for one thousand dollars contest in week one. Eric B. Not that Eric B. Maybe it is that Eric B. Maybe he's next to rock him right now. I spent about three hours analyzing and placing my bets yesterday morning. Completely forgot to look at my fantasy lineup. So there you go, Joe Abraham, I'm with you. Love the Chargers. No on making the playoffs at plus one fifteen at DK total overreaction to Harball beating a terrible team. Oh Low, couldn't agree more. That's a good tweet right there. Let's see Lawrence Anderson, life gets in the way. Last Man Standing twenty twenty four at National NCAA tournament made it to the final eight. Go Forward Strategy alternate Perduing Yukon rushed to hospital how to sten put an artery, gave my wife full instructions of how to put the pick in. Yes, because Lawrence, you were deep into it and you were going to try to win money. Then I get it. Then you'd be crazy to forget stend or not. But week one I kind of get it. And then see priorities. It's all about priority. Landed with Roger Jones, who says, guys, I've heard enough. It's next man up. The Raiders were playing tough for Pierce, but it's time to see what Delicious has to offer. All the inside jokes, what's.
Speaker 3: Last early window game?
Speaker 2: I'm excited to talk about this one. Raiders at Ravens. All right, Raiders we talked about by the way, Gardner Minshew was twenty five of thirty three and the Raiders lost to the Chargers for two fifty seven to one touchdown, one pick. He was sacked four times, he did lose a fumble, and the Raiders were minus three and turnovers in that game. Baltimore, we talked about the Baltimore Kansas City game on Friday, so no need to really rehash it here other than I still feel great about Baltimore. I think I still think they're going a leaf football team, and I think the Raiders are bad. I said, Baltimore minus ten. Oh, you're a lot closer to where to where the numbers at now. Gild is nine and a half. It opened at eight. I bet the Ravens at eight teas for I asked the guys for a counter first time. I'm going to say this this year teaser leg of the year. I'm going to say that probably fifteen more times. But you know, at nine and a half, it's kind of out of range now and people should know how we do this. I send you what my guesses are last night, yes, Saturday night, so you I'm sitting there betting Ravens eight while I'm seeing Gil thinking this is going to be nine and a half, knowing he would probably like to make the same bet I'm making right now, and I can't tell him because we do that for the show. It's the worst, so you could get yes. I would absolutely just to cou. I think this is one of the games. This is one of these games where the Ravens could win by thirty two extra rest. You're coming back off of that, going back home off of that loss. I think it sets up perfectly for them. By the way, another game where there was just a bevy of you know, penalties called thirteen. In these games combined, there's so many penalties called what's next? All right? We are at four h five Eastern time, Rams at Cardinals. Oh man, that Rams loss yesterday. The Rams were gassed in overtime. I mean, they just got gashed, but they Boy, the NFL will get you with some of these. There's so many positives to take away from the Rams. There's so many injuries, injuries. I know, the fact that they were able to scheme their way to being competitive last night and actually taking a lead and looking like they were gonna win and then just got run over in overtime. They're at Arizona. Stafford thirty four of forty nine for three seventeen a Cup fourteen for one, ten and a touchdown. He was targeted twenty one times. Mike Tarico revealing that both Stafford and Cup have breakfast together the single morning in their cult the sack, I thought it was at the team facility. Do we know it's in the cul a sack. We don't know if it's the culd DE sack. I just wanted to point joh McVay just wanted to point out that they all live in the same cul a sack, along with Sean McVay. And guess who else doesn't live in that culd A sack, Pooka Akua, because they obviously in these breakfasts they ice out Pooka. Anyway, poor Pooka's hurt. I don't know what the extent of the knee injury is. And then Kyler Murray and the Cardinals lose to the Buffalo Bills. Murray was twenty one of thirty one for one sixty two, one touchdown. Pasey was sacked four times five or fifty seven on the ground, but a fumble loss. This is the one guess from last night that I look at now and I'm like, did I really guess this? I only had the Rams as a one and a half point road favorite, so I guess I'll stick with that. Now you're pretty much dead on. There was a lot of movement that got taken down during the game, like some of these times it with some of these lines due, but then also remained down for a bit after, you know, for the Pooka news to come come out and see where we're at. It is Rams one, one and a half right now, one and a half over at DraftKings has come down. You saw we punched this in even this morning. Was it was at two and a half in DraftKings at that point I did. I was able to get in a teaser Ravens and Ravens and Cardinals when this was still this was two. I think it was for me. I mentioned that Marvin Harrison Junior was wide open on the last drive where Cardinals could have potentially beaten the Bills. Can we show this tweet? We got a couple about Marvin Harrison one it's the stats on it. On his targets, he ended up catching. He ended up being targeted in this game. Not only was he just completely ignored on that one play late in the game, but he only had four total targets in this game. Four total targets. I don't know if we have that guy. There is fifty four snaps. This from Mike clay over at ESPN Mike clay NFL fifty four snaps, Actually not at ESPN anymore. Fifty four snaps, thirty three roots, three targets, one catch, four yards. Marvin Harrison Junior. What are we doing? What was that game plan? Yeah? I don't know, I mean there was if there were some missues. Can we show the still shot of how wide open he was on that one point on this other? Oh, you don't have that. Okay, wide open, completely missed at the end. Anyway, if you've seen any highlights, so you've seen it, it is, and we're running wide open down the field. Rams by one and a half is what it was in fact. Yeah, it's one one and a half. Okay, what's next? All right? Next up, we have Kelly's lost his place Steelers at the Broncos four twenty five Eastern Steelers at the Broncos. Oh, look, we're ahead now Pittsburgh and Atlanta. Mike Tomlin, Ladies and gentlemen, I'm not sure if you've heard of this det I won't say it. Teams trade field goals young heykup from twenty four for Atlanta, then Boswell from fifty seven jeez, three to three. Second place. Subsequent drive Cousins picked by Deshaun Elliott after ten after a ten play eighteen yard drive that took six minutes and eight seconds. Let me repeat that is impressed. This is your Pittsburgh Steelers. After a ten play eighteen yard drive for six o eight Literally you have to look this up to believe it. They get a Boswell fifty one yard field go six to three. Pittsburgh. Cousins then has a good drive. He was seven for seven on a drive, including to Pits from twelve out touchdown. Atlanta took their lead ten to six. They're one lead of this game that when they had ten points. It was ten to nine at the half because Boswell hit a forty four yarder. Then third quarter, after Pittsburgh three and out, Atlanta converts a fourth and one at the Pittsburgh forty two on a bijon ten yard game. Next play, Stap hits the motion man TJ. Watt recovers that leads to a Boswell fifty six yarder twelve to ten Pittsburgh seven forty five left third quarter. Boswell would add a forty yarder to make it fifteen to ten, and then Boswell punts later in the game forty three yard punt by the way, second play ensuing drive first and ten of the Pittsburgh forty seven Cousins throws laid picked by Dante Jackson because of course, Cousins throws laid Dante Jackson returns at forty nine yards that sets up a Boswell twenty five yard chip shot Katie bar the door ball game, Pittsburgh beats Atlanta eighteen to ten on six count them six Chris Boswell kicks Chris Boswell field goals one from fifty seven, one from fifty six, one from fifty one. That guy is good at football, kicking fourteen total penalties in this game as well. And by the way, Aaron Shotts deserves a shout right he didn't like Atlanta that much as much as most people did. And by the way, I still think Pittsburgh's gonna go under their season win total. But they do have a quintessential Pittsburgh Steelers Mike Tomlin steel a football game kind of game. So good on them. And then Denver, we talked about losing to Seattle. Let me just say this about bo Nicks twenty six of forty two for one thirty eight. Let me repeat that, twenty six completions at a forty two attempts for one thirty eight. I'll do the math for Youoo three point three yards per attempt. So you mean he's exactly the quarterback we remember him to be at Oregon. Huh, surprise. You do. Don't understand why this kid was Why was he coordinated in the NFL when he was like twelve Pittsburgh at Denver, I said, pick them. I didn't know what else to make this. This is the Steelers as a two and a half to three point load favorite. That's aggressive, but I kind of get it. I do. I do try to get it, but it is aggressive.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just can't well from what I saw a pontextual Actually I cannot keep finding this Broaders team right now. Oh boy, I could make some showing Payton remarks right now, but I think better of it. We'll come back more games to get to next.
Speaker 1: Numbers game on these Sports Vetting Network.
Speaker 2: Guessing lines Week two National Football League. The year is twenty twenty four started doing guessing lines and twenty eleven fourteen seasons. Maybe I know you people are like, were there podcasts in twenty eleven?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: There was one when I was wearing my underwear and nothing else. Is there a sports game bar podcast in twenty eleven? I think it was just me and Milman, Me and Chad Milman over at the ESPN. Okay, we have a few more games get to and then I also want to get to just okay, so the recap of which which we like, and then just sort of macro thoughts on week one and then a little bit about the Jets and the Niners tonight. What do we have left here? What's next? Yeah? Next up? We have Bengals at the Chiefs for twenty five Eastern or twenty five Easter. Ooh, Bengals at Chiefs. All right, on paper, this looked to be like a great game. Maybe it still will be because Burrow is the sort of Chiefs killer. Burrow in that loss to the Patriots was twenty one of twenty nine for one sixty four, no touchdowns, no picks, He was sacked three times, only two hundred and twenty four total yards of offense for the Bengals minus two and turnovers. And then Patrick Mahomes against the Ravens on Thursday twenty of twenty eight for two ninety one, one touchdown, one pick, sack twice rice seven for one oh three worthy, one for twenty one in a touchdown to that was that was on the ground, two catches for forty seven in a touchdown. Kansas City minus six based on what we saw yesterday, yep, dead on that is thanks. We have one five and a half out there. Now we do have one five and a half I see, but it's been pretty much all sixes on that game. All right, Sunday night, all right, Sunday night football. We have the Bears at the Texans. Well, we didn't get to really talk about Caleb Williams because we were rushing through the Tennessee Chicago game and just how unbelievable, unbelievably ridiculous that win was for the Chicago Bears. If you were a Tennessee backer, you just have to shake your head on that. Todd I wish to have had the under team total on the Bears. Oh no, just got he was nineteen and a half whatever. Just destroyed on that Caleb Williams. The whole time I'm watching this game, I kept thinking about our buddy. Merril Hodges comments on Caleb Williams when he was on the show, and he famously said about Caleb Williams, I remember Caleb Williams. This was pre draft when we had him on Sue. Caleb Williams was the presumptive number one pick, which he ended up being, and Merril Hodge came on the show and said he's nothing special. His opinion said, he's nothing special. Well, after preseason, a preseason where he was not very accurate and made the occasional unbelievable throw which sort of was tantalizing enough for people to be like, oh, Caleb Williams, because still makes these great throws. He ends up throwing yesterday for ninety three yards against the Titans, fourteen of twenty nine for ninety three yards. Now he won't be the first you know, highly touted prospect nor number one pick even that had a terrible first game. John Elway famously, I think threw for fourteen yards his first game in the NFL. Worked out pretty well for him in his career. But Caleb Williams fourteen of twenty nine for ninety three. The Bears were held to eleven first downs one hundred and forty eight total yards, but they were plus two in turnovers Punk Block for a touchdown pick six, and so they win the game against Tennessee. It'll advised Billy Leopi is having a lot to do with that. Fifteen penalties, by the way, called in this game for one hundred five yards as well. Just so many penalties in all these games. And then there's Houston, and we talked about they beat They outlast the Colts. Stroud twenty four of thirty two for two thirty four, two touchdowns, no picks. He was sacked four times, mixing thirty for one point fifty nine and a touchdown on the ground, Nico Collins six for one seventeen. Houston out gained Indy four seventeen to three oh three, two thirteen to one oh four on the ground and doubled them up in time of possession. As we talk is Joe Mixon always not worn gloves. That stuck out to me yesterday and I don't know why. I don't know.
Speaker 3: It wasn't wearing.
Speaker 2: Gloves, and I was like, this feels weird. But I don't know for sure that he did before Houston seven and a half point favorites. They gotta be more than seven against Chicago, they gotta be more than seven, right, kill yes, six and a half. Interesting, I give me a I bet a lot of Texans interesting. I just said, yeah, exactly, you know what the problem is in the Ravens. I knew.
Speaker 3: I'm lucky. I'm glad you didn't.
Speaker 2: Miss out on this one because there's six six and a half still the here, here is the uh, here's the problem with all the ones I like this week. They're all favorites. Yeah, big favorites in week two of the Yeah, I hear, I don't like it. All right, that was Sunday night. I don't care those two. I'm still betting. I know which Chicago at Houston is the Sunday night game sun because we want to put Caleb Williams on TV as much as possible. That's what is okay, first prime time game on the road, all right, Monday Night football Falcons at Eagles lost in that eighteen to ten loss by the Falcons, the presumptive NFC South juggernaut that they're supposed to be lost in their eighteen to ten loss against the Pittsburgh Steelers. Is the unimaginative offense that they had. Do you see this tweet from field Yates over at ESPN. This is a This is a commentary on the Falcons offensive coordinator. He didn't say Zach Robinson. He didn't say Zach Robinson by name, but I will this was a completely unimaginative offensive game plan. If we could toss that up from field Yates, Guys, they the Falcons put themselves in. This is This is from ESPN stats and information courtesy of field Yates. The Falcons were in pistol or shotgun on ninety six percent of their snaps in this game against the Steelers yesterday. Of the twenty two snaps out of shotgun, the Falcons had zero designed runs. Of the twenty six snaps out of the pistol, the Falcons ran the ball eighty one percent of the time. So literally they're either in shotgun or pistol almost the entire game, and then the defense knows exactly what they're going to do. It's based on that formation either shotgun or pistol. Now, I guess my bigger question when I read this was are we go Are we doing this much out of the gun and pistol because there's still some Achilles concerns or something like that. The Achilles thing is over right, but we don't want that much movement from going under center. It's not so much the Achilles as the fact that, whether it's Achilles or not, he hasn't played. This is so and again I'll get here's the thing. I want to sound like an old man, and I just want to say this again. Four preseason games to three preseason games. The fact that some of these guys don't play it h yeah. Two. The the overall standard of quarterback play league wide. I don't want to be prisoner of the moment, but has never been worse. And we don't know after it's only one game. But after one game, we don't know if any of these quarterbacks are gonna be good, right, We don't know. We don't know if some of the guys from last year, in the last few years, like we're gonna have will We're gonna have Billy Leois will Levis and Malik Willis, starting games this coming week. It ain't exactly Murderer's row, you know what I mean. Will Levis, I don't even know if i'd put in the bottom five. I'm just saying we have we have so many quarterbacks that stink. So Kirk Cousins, yeah, I mean, he hasn't played. He'll be fine. Kirk Cousins still, even because of the environment of quarterbacks in the NFL, he's still a top half quarterback conservatively, right, as many mistakes as he makes, and that that's a that's a referendum on it. Anyway, Atlanta, after that loss, they're at Philadelphia. Philadelphia is gonna have extra rest because they played the Friday night game against Green Bay, which we didn't really talk about because we were not on air Saturday morning. But I mean, Philadelphia, I don't know how how you come out of that game feeling spectacular about it. On the other hand, you have that last game ceiling drive where it does have to warm you. By the way, there was a fumble that got glossed over at the end. Remember they got in a took his bush situation. There By the way, it's not duschbuschess Bush took his bush situation where they fumbled and if Green Bay had recovered that fumble, oh my god at that point, but luckily Philadelphia fell on it. Anyway, Hurtz was twenty of thirty four for two seventy eight. Saquon twenty four carries for one oh nine two touchdowns, two for twenty three, receiving for a touchdown for a third touch and aj Brown five for one to nineteen in a touchdown. I'll say Philly minus six in that game. This is it was six. We're going out to six and a half now, makes sense, makes sense. So if we review these, Kelly, let me just review these on the line. We'll get to the more macro things on the other side. But these are the ones. There's a lot here that I like. Yeah, I thought I thought Miami being lower than three against Buffalo's ridiculous. I guessed four. You're saying it's moving towards the three. Now by the end of this show it could get Yeah, you might want to get your two and a half. But I thought Dallas was too low because you said it was less than seven against New Orleans. I thought it should be seven and a half. And that one is quickly moving. That way as well. We are there are There is a seven at DraftKings now six and a half juiced on the Cowboys. It worries me that I like all these favorites. I like Detroit by seven against Tampa Bay. You said it was lower than seven, Okay, so that is that is and that's even taken Tampa money. It was six and a half. We're down to six is. I know we're talking about betting a lot of favorite skill and I don't know. You and I are very well aware of what that means early in the NFL season, that gets down to five and a half, it's got to be a lion's bed for me. I like Washington. I say this very cautiously. I like washing it against the Giants just because it's lower than three. But I'm not racing to bet it. But why is that lower than three? I have no idea. Okay, man, yeah, okay, okay, just making sure. I like Houston, Houston. What was the number on Houston that is six and a half, okay, And I guessed seven and a half. Houston hosting the Bears kind of like that. And Baltimore, I love you said Baltimore was less than ten. It is nine and a half. Okay, that's maybe more than all of this. That's the one that I'd be willing to lay the wood on. Yeah, because that that feels like a quintessential Baltimore runout game. I agree. I also see value. Now there's two games I see value in that I want no part of which is Pittsburgh. I mean, I get it that they're the favorite against Denver, but it's starting to get a little aggressive, right, But I'm not racing a bet Denver and Carolina. I mean, more value than any game. Value in quotes might be the fact that the Chargers, the Chargers should not be what did you say? It was five and a half and six? There's six is out there? Okay, the charge there's a six and a half out there. I would say our seven. On a normal week, I would say the Chargers should not be five and a half or six point road favorites against anyone ever. But in this case, the anyone ever is the Carolina Panthers. So I just I'm not give me a number, Gill, where you bet the Panthers at seven and a half?
Speaker 1: Seven and a half, seven and a half?
Speaker 3: All right? Got it?
Speaker 2: On a record? I hope it gets there, and then when it gets there, it'll be like, yeah, did I say seven and a half and then ten and a half? Man with you anyway, that's a lot of value and that terrifies me. Coming back more Macro thoughts and the Jets Niners.
Speaker 1: Next Numbers game, Sports Vetting.
Speaker 2: Network Back in the Numbers game Live from circa Resort of Casino. Right a top these sports book, Gil Alexander and Kelly Bidlin. We're in the big house, Baby.
Speaker 3: In the big house. The shell down't got deal back in the house too.
Speaker 2: We're excellent graphics design here at Fison. Hey, Michelle was happy from maternity leave, excited to see her projects. You already giving her project. He's got a list. That's nice. Just walk in the door. I got project. Love having Michelle. But we get tweets at beating the book. This is from Get the Money Racing, he said Pierce with bizarre play calling and use of tools. Talking about Antonio Peers, this guy played how many football games in his career? Situation of football hasn't changed. It tells me he probably didn't pay attention to film or coaches. While a player missed the basics in game one charleson Connecticut. Hey, mister Pierce, do you like sushi. I've got this great secret place. Would love to take you to lunch one day if you ever have the time to talk about your career experiences. And then if he accepts, hit him with the analytics and the flaws of his choices. Now, that is a great idea. Who's the current head coach in the NFL that you would be most scared of facing in a fight, Atonio Pierce. You know, it's actually a growing list though, Like I still don't Dimiko ryans Man, Like the shape that he is in is just incredible. He seems a little kinder Xavier eighty two From some postgame analysis that I heard, Marvin Harrison Junior dropped a wide open pass earlier in the game, and after that, Kyler wanted nothing to do with him. There's your reason for the four targets the entire game with Xavier? If that is or Ja, I'm not sure which what you which's name? If if that is the reason, that's even dumber. Yeah, here is Kyler Burray's really built up that clout in the league that he could just you know, just shun first.
Speaker 3: Round wide receiver I'll do this without you.
Speaker 2: See how many Super Bowls I've won? Uh, Samuel Stepkis Panthers have plus money on DK to go under four and a half wins. Is there any reason to not bet that. I don't see a world where Bryce Young wins five games. Oh, Chrissy, my misch Booch is so nice saying people are talking to him on Twitter about him not being here, and he's saying nice things about us. So thank you, the great Chrissy. Andrews over there at the South Point the Truth nineteen eighty thinks I look like Lib Schreiber. Okay, all right, great Matthew Mayberry, I got Boswell five hundred to one MVP tickets. Just kidding, but but maybe not, he says, last kicker, by the way, if you're wondering, last kicker to win MVP, might be the only kicker to win MVP, but last for sure. Nineteen hundred and eighty two, Mark Mosley, Baby Washington Redskins to the house. That is a trivia question. I would have not God, by the way, to get you an idea about nineteen much how much that was a strike year, so they only played nine regular season games and the Skins won the Super Bowl, their first ever Super Bowl win. But to give you an idea, how the you know, quality of field goal kicking has changed. Mosley ends up winning the MVP that year for hitting a record twenty seven field goals in a row. So I point that out last straight on one one handlebar, face mask, still kicking straight on with the toe, Matthew, clone bone. No, don't do that. You're gonna pull a calf muscle. We don't need that. It's happened already, clone Bone. A few years ago, NFL moved the extra point distance back for kickers, and we counted the misses. A few years later, fifty is automatic? What changed in such a short time. I don't know. There's some psychological about the extra point that messages well. And then what Justin Tucker can't like hit anything past fifty yards anymore? Like I never thought i'd see that day. By the way, we're scoring at home, kid. You are still missing too, Bob Petrilla, Oh, Bob, hey, Gil is a great pleasure meeting you Friday. Thank you for taking time to stop and talk with us. Your kindness and courtesy were greatly appreciated. Thank you, Bob. He says pps Zach Taylor being the first coach fired seems like a great bet to me. Bob had a blood clot and he, from part of the story that I told on air, was able to recognize what was going wrong with him. Got to the hospital and the doctor said you had a three percent chance of living. Thank god you came in when you did so, Bob, it was a pleasure meeting you. Stat Logic Sports. Regarding the Commando's line, he says, the assumption probably is that will basically be a Giant's home game. Well, it will be, and Washington's home field advantages like a half point to begin with two awful teams, New York always finds a way to beat. The minus three would be just too much in my opinion, AD's got to be three. Kevin Ryan Gillett was more on Sean Payton than Bo Nicks for the underwhelming game stats. It was play calling. He thinks the kid is Drew Brees, second biggest lie in sports that Sean Payton is a quarterback whisper, second biggest lie. Who's the ever quarterback whispered? Drew Brees was a finished product when he got to Sean Payton Sean Payton never never ever coached up any quarterback ever. Second biggest lie in sports, as me, what the first one is? Yeah, what's the first one? That Ega is only a clay court tennis player. Sly Bride this Center over here, Today's show outside Here he outside at tennis clothes. He looks like he's fourteen years old. Yanick Center, Arena, Satellanca. Congratulations to both of them, anybody who had tickets on both of those. They get home in the US Open, Slybride DJ Slybriye. I was about to laugh at all the people who bet actual United States legal tender on Kirk Cousins, Bryce Young Gin to Sean Watson, but then I realized I bet actual US legal tender all three a Brown. I'm still convinced charge of thing, but betting them to miss the playoffs now at plus one fifteen might be jumping the gun. Could they maybe be looking at a four and one start at Carolina at Pittsburgh versus Kansas City and then at Denver before the schedule stars stake at turn And that's a great point.
Speaker 3: I love the bet. There's no reason to make it now.
Speaker 2: A great point, Absolutely great point, Corbin quick recap of a quick recap of week NFL Week one NFL Stroud still should have went one. Bryce is horrible. Giants are going to be as bad as their uniforms yesterday. Steelers are obviously going over their win total, and Gill is going to have a beef with Peers in the arking lot. No, I don't have the onions for it, Vainbridge deweise. The Rams overtime was just another example why NFL needs to adopt college overtime rules. Do max two possessions per team and if still tied to end it no ridiculous two point shootout doesn't add more plays than the ten minute overtime, but gives both teams equal chance. Jason H eleven is Kelly okay? All that clean air got to get him some cigarette smoke and a little cigarette derby. Yeah, and let's see Robert Washburn. I'm probably not the megapod guests this week, but I want no part of the Chargers Panthers at any number absolutely real quick. I get wait to the hoope begets to seven and a half, So you and I have to really think about it. So we talked about the games that I sort of like on the line in terms of like actual value. But if we just go back to week one, I just want to say this, and because the biggest thing we can look to do from week one to week two is because there's always gonna be overreactions. Is where's you know, like you can watch Caroline. Everybody sees Caroline and knows they stink. Everybody sees the Washington defense and know they stink. But where what are the results that we have to call in question? I just wrote down quickly in the break eight different teams, one of which lost. So Indianapolis losing by two. I know, I know a lot of you are going to disagree with me. I don't know if they're any good at all. In other words, yes, they had big plays, but is that the way to be sustainably competent? I don't know. So I don't know if Indianapolis is any good. I bet him this week though, give me him against Mo League Wilis, because you're like Cooper cup and Matthew Stafford with that guy all right here. Now here are the other set. Now Here are seven winning football team, seven teams that are one to oh that I just want to say, do we know if they're any good? At one and oh, New Orleans crushing Carolina. Do we know if they're any good?
Speaker 1: Nope?
Speaker 2: Tampa Bay crushing the Washington defense, which I would argue was worse than any unit in a nyrofolk. Do we know Tampa Bay is any good? I don't got it got him out of the way in Survival Chicago clearly winning by punt return touchdown and pick six against Tennessee. Do we know that they're any good? With Caleb Williams throw for ninety ninety three yards. We don't know that Minnesota crushing the Giants, the no account Giants twenty eight to six. Do we know that Minnesota is any good? I don't they shot bad? I know they're not bad. Chargers. I don't know that Chargers crush Chargers winning I shouldn't say crushing, but winning beating the Raiders. The Chargers don't look like they have anything on offense besides the occasional JK. Dobbins breakout. But that was like an Antonio Pierce assisted win. I don't think the Chargers are any good. Do we know anything about the Chargers?
Speaker 3: Want to know?
Speaker 2: They could be two and oh after next week? Pittsburgh beating Atlanta. Do we know that they're any good? When Atlanta telegraphs every play on offense based on what we were just talking about, they can score a touchdown these kick six field goals Chris Boswa, I mean, I can't like, I don't want to take it like I guess I bet the Falcons. Yes, I lost that bet, but we also talked about it last week that we wouldn't be shocked if that happened with the Steelers this week. The defense is great, there's no wrong with the defense.
Speaker 3: What are they going to do.
Speaker 2: Throughout the season on offense? Though? And of course New England? Do we know that they're any good? I don't think we do. So that's seven winners plus the Colts. That's a quarter of the league, seven of them winners. I don't know if they're any good. Do you feel I mean, are you scared at all about your on Pittsburgh? No? New England? No, and no me either. Well I don't have many unders on it, but I do on Pittsburgh. Yeah, yeah, okay, real, I don't think I'm gonna get last windless or fewest wins home, but anymore so Jets at Niners tonight nine are still favored by four. This has not gone up like I thought it would based on the Trent Williams and Brandon Ayuk sort of resolutions. There's some doubt about Kristin Christian McCaffrey tonight at the very least will he be on a pitch count? Will Trent Williams be on a pitch count? So there are some definitely like question marks with the Niners. I've got the Jets not only plus four. I did bet them money line as well. I have them in this in the circum millions contest to try to go four and one. I know you have them as well, to try to complete a five and zero in one of yours.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: So I'm about the Jets tonight at the very least, plus the points and the contests, and I think the Jets. I do have the Jets last undefeated. This is the game. This is the game at fifteen to one. They could be if this was the whole bet, they could crap out right here at the top, or if they managed to win this game, who they should be the favorite at that point? Yeah, let's go Jets. I don't have a bet on the game. But I did play him in circumillions. I'm gonna update you on a couple more line moves. We are very approaching seven on that Cowboys side. Colts, a lot of three and a half starting to pop on that one. Jaggs taking money heavy this morning out to three and a half everywhere, four point favorite at one shop. I'm looking at Seahawks three and a half or four now as well. This time in the morning is kind of Pacific times when we've seen a lot of this movement. Steelers out to three and a half a couple of places, man, I know, God, well, I hate that all the ones I like, our favorites. I hate that, hate that coming up because because the dogs worked out very well, Buy and Laurence this week. Yeah, I get a bunch of favorites, then don't talk to them.