Speaker 1: Talk Talk, Talk to We're just two unapologetically black women with an opinion who talks.
Speaker 2: What's up y'all?
Speaker 3: Thank you for tuning in for a new episode or we talked back. The show dedicated to you dreamers and chasers. This is your co host a J Holiday.
Speaker 2: What's up? Tam Bam, Big Tim, Big.
Speaker 1: Booty, Tamm, Hey y'all, Green eggs.
Speaker 2: And Hey, hey y'all. I love y'all. Hey, Hey J.
Speaker 1: What's up girl? How was your weekend?
Speaker 2: Eat? Nothing?
Speaker 1: What you do this weekend?
Speaker 2: I don't do shiit girl. Nothing of gaining weight. Gaining Wait, that's what I've been doing this, so you get eating eating good.
Speaker 3: I did fast last week. But I just feel like, man, I don't know what the fuck is happening?
Speaker 2: Is it the winter? Like, what's happening?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the winter?
Speaker 2: Esus Christ.
Speaker 3: Face started like a little box like.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what to do? You know what to do? Get back to it. Let me tell y'all what I did. I had one of my good friends from Benedict. He actually is like a I don't even a physical therapist. I guess you would call him. He works with Shikari Richardson. He works with a bunch of NFL players. He works with like a lot of actresses and actors like doing body work. And he came to Charlotte and he did bodywork on me for three and a half hours straight.
Speaker 2: Oh nice, like stretching and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: It wasn't even stretching. It was like, well, I guess kind of sorter. It was like he was using like an ultrasound machine, a laser, some tools, some you know that chiropractor thing that goes that little thing like that, I don't know what it's called. And he literally went in between each ribcage with that thing. I mean, he just took his whole time and like really like just like adjusted my back and my neck.
Speaker 2: And he like took Is he a chiropractor?
Speaker 1: He's a physical therapist or so. I don't know exactly what. He has a bunch of degrees, so he might exactly. He might be a chiropractor. I don't know what to call him. But baby, when I tell you, like my shit, my neck fluid in my back is more fluid than this been in a long time. I'm sore. I'm still sore from all the work that he did, but I feel so much better. Like he took my neck and he was like adjusting it. He cracked it this way, cracked it that way, and then he put me in the head like I was like, wait a minute, what is nigga doing? And then he snatched and I could feel like it just like cracked all the way up my spine. Goodness, and I just really needed that. He probably loosened up a lot of mucus. Maybe that's what. Maybe that's why I feel bad right now. I do feel a little under the weather, so maybe that has something to do with it. But my body feels good. My my neck and my throat came good right now. Other than that, that was it. I didn't do much. Oh no, I did one other thing, y'all. I did one other thing. I went to this new place here in Charlotte called Spice and it's African owned. I want to say, uh, Ghanaian Ghanaian owned, and they have like African menu, and you know, I know that's the whole continent, but I just I don't know exactly what country. I think it's Ghana, but you know, but the food is so good, the vibes is nice, the nice it's down uptown Charlotte yeah, is a vibe. So if y'all are looking. If y'all in Charlotte, are you looking for a place to go, definitely check out Spice when you come. You like African food, I do, and I like African men too, So.
Speaker 2: I mean, who doesn't like African men. Let's get very clear.
Speaker 3: The food be so spicy though, likely I like spicy food, but not like African spicy food. Like, I can't even enjoy the food. My mouth burned into bad. No, I can't do it, man, Like the soups.
Speaker 2: My god, damn man, I'm out.
Speaker 1: I be eating it. I love it.
Speaker 3: That's good for your digestive system though, Like that's spicy.
Speaker 1: So yeah, y'all check. But you know what, they didn't make the food too spicy. They made it for an American palette, honestly. So yeah, you can handle to try that. You come on to town. Let's try there's some souya. It's some niggles.
Speaker 2: This place. I just saw the cellar there, the cellar, Oh, yeah, yeah, that's the name of it. Yes, nice, Yeah, I want to go there.
Speaker 1: That's a nice place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw that coming across my time underground.
Speaker 1: You gotta go, you know, down into the cellar. But it's it's nice, it's dark, nice spot. Let's get into stupid internet news.
Speaker 2: What happened, let's do it. What we got going on?
Speaker 3: My girl, I did come across Jadas Chavez. Okay, last week, y'all, we had a whole episode on what exactly is cheating? Okay, what is infidelity? I think we only think about infidelity when we're talking about marriage, but cheating the same shit. Right, you're in a committed relationship with somebody cheats. So Jada says she's never cheated in a relationship, but she has done her dirt during a little break he break. Why would it be considered dirt if you are no longer in a relationship and y'all are on a break, Why are you calling it?
Speaker 1: Because men feel like your pussy still theirs even if y'all on a break. That's why she said it that way.
Speaker 2: Period.
Speaker 1: But honestly, it ain't dirt. It's doing what the fuck you want to do because you're not in a relationship, ye're single. Because a man wouldn't call it dirt. I feel like if they're on a.
Speaker 2: Break, Nope.
Speaker 3: And half the time, the reason why y'all on a break is because that nigga because she.
Speaker 1: Was already dirty.
Speaker 3: So basically what Jada is saying, every time little baby cheat on me, we take a break and then and I finally cheat back. But see, men don't respect that.
Speaker 2: They don't.
Speaker 3: They want you to be at the house crying until y'all get back in a good space. Okay, So ladies don't ever see no ship like that in public.
Speaker 2: Bitch, I never did durham.
Speaker 1: I never did no dirt. I despised.
Speaker 2: I despised her disgusting.
Speaker 3: And any of my friends that would ever do something like that to their man, whether they're together today.
Speaker 2: Or not, are wars.
Speaker 3: Lot of these niggas ladies wake onp my life.
Speaker 2: Like if a girl if a growl. Bitch, I ain't never told you nothing before because the action, Mama, she gonna tell you. Don't you tell that man the truth? Are you stupid? None of his.
Speaker 1: Business, y'all. Your break happened during that time is nobody's business but your.
Speaker 3: Own, right unless somebody come back with a break, baby, Now that's a little different.
Speaker 1: Shit get scheduled, that's a whole different ball game, all right. So let me tell you this. I was scrolling this weekend and I saw that Nick Cannon is putting out a show called It's a Light Skin Versus Dark Skin, and it's women. I could you know what, I don't think I would be upset like I am about it if it was men. But the fact that you're putting light skinned women against dark skinned women is cringe for me. So apparently this is going to be a Chocolate Goddesses Versus Caramel Goddesses, a Zeus Network show. It's given disgusting. What do you think?
Speaker 4: AJ?
Speaker 3: So they're saying that Networks has sense or moved the fly because the original one said bad versus versus Wild Last Vegas, light Skin versus Dark Skin. That's that fly originally said. So now he's trying to spice it up and make it nice. Nah, fuck you, Nick Cannon. Let's be clear, this is disgusting, and we are like y'all. I feel like he's been put in a position at this point to play on all the negative stereotypes and all the different things that just hold the black community back. He's just playing into him, and he's allowing these people to play in our fucking faces. These women, it's the fucking inmates. Running the prison man, Why would y'all even participate in some shit like this?
Speaker 1: Why would you sign up for that?
Speaker 3: As much as as much as Sukihanna be on the internet, anytime somebody say something, she automatically assuming somebody got a problem with her skin zone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it's not cool. I don't think it's a good idea.
Speaker 2: It's whack. It's very whack. It's whack as hell.
Speaker 3: And so the thing is is that because of the Internet, white people don't need to like know us no more.
Speaker 2: They get these small little tip bits of bullshit.
Speaker 3: And they create their whole like thought around who black people are because of TV and social media.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's divisive as fuck. Honestly, you don't see any like Irish against I don't even like know different. Is there different hues of white pale against tan?
Speaker 2: White? Absolutely?
Speaker 3: You know, Italians don't consider themselves white. We lump all of them in a group, but Italians don't consider themselves white. You have darker skinned Indians so like that they have like they try to act like it's only happening amongst black people, where you got the light skinned, dark skinned things, But it happens amongst many races, even.
Speaker 1: When you want to see a show with white people, Like that's stupid, absolutely dumb. So why are y'all doing that black people? Because there's already an issue in our community when it comes to colorism, So you're just playing on that and that's just gross booting it cannon for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like I don't like canceling people, but this to me is grounds for cancelation him and these two groups of women, Like I just don't want to see them bitches no more.
Speaker 2: I'm sick of him.
Speaker 3: I just uh, I.
Speaker 1: Don't want I don't like. I'm just I don't want to cancel him for it because I mean, the show wasn't released, but he needs to sit.
Speaker 3: But y'all even think it's cool to put a flyer out there that looks like that, like what's up?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: What are we doing? What are we doing in twenty twenty four because this year is over? What are we doing?
Speaker 1: But I mean this is kind of we don't want that stuff that Zeus Network puts out. You know, this is right in line with the quality of their content.
Speaker 3: So and I know in January of this year, for New Year's I did ask to leave Zeus Network in twenty twenty two, Like what happened?
Speaker 2: Why? What wasn't? Why wasn't?
Speaker 1: Because network is thriving on trash TV. That's why so love with that. They're here to stay.
Speaker 3: Look, we need to get on TV, bitch, that's what needs to happen. They need to see us soon.
Speaker 1: Come friends soon, come.
Speaker 3: Excellent, excellent girl, Lala Lala sounds like she had to get a podcast together.
Speaker 4: Girl.
Speaker 3: She had a room full of women in the back asking the question whether or not it's okay to have sex on the first date.
Speaker 1: We definitely need to have a conversation and we would y'all popping y'all pussy for a real nigga wit. We're gonna talk about it when we get.
Speaker 3: All n't y'all were back and we got a guest when we talked back. This week, we have the host of Set the Record Straight podcast, mister uh.
Speaker 1: Big nig bandit the Big Big Band.
Speaker 2: That's what he said.
Speaker 3: We need, We need proof period and after the next you know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying, Yeah, we got we got Vaughn Reel. You had an only fan.
Speaker 4: No, I'm just bullshit. I retired from that.
Speaker 2: I ain't never paying to see no dick, That's what I do know.
Speaker 4: You'd be surprised. Who though I had a few celebrities pray when I was doing my thing on that really what you were doing whatever they wanted me to do.
Speaker 1: Also only fans Yeah yeah, yeah, wow, I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to find this website right quick, because earlier this week my homeboy sent me like a little side website.
Speaker 2: For only fans.
Speaker 3: People basically post people's only fans shipped on this free website. Natalie Natalie None. I'm like, nigga, I do not want to see that bitch naked. Okay, spongebobs your pans.
Speaker 2: I'm cool.
Speaker 4: I heard about that. It's like you get to see all that ship for free. Type.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So it led me to believe that that fucking battie ship ain't nothing but a bunch of bitches selling pussy on TV and the internet.
Speaker 1: Now now, he None actually looks good as of lately, nearly no. She, oh that's not. She has lost a lot of ways and.
Speaker 4: She that was the biggest fill of Chris Brown careers dating her at one point and let her get.
Speaker 2: Out of this ground.
Speaker 4: That's how she got on by dating him when putting that out, and she put it out in the media a little while years ago to do.
Speaker 1: That, wasn't she It was on Bad Girls Club?
Speaker 4: Was that after? In the mixture after? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Really? But she definitely got them girls eat and her coochie.
Speaker 3: Does not look bad. Her body does look nice. She doesn't look bad at all. She got a nice body. I'm here for it, y'all, So tell us a little bit about set the record straight. I don't want to just get straight into our topic. I want our listeners to also know who Vaughn Ray is and what you got going on.
Speaker 4: Man, well separated straight. It's like an uncensored show. We have so many broad topics we talk about. We talk about the relationships, sexuality, gage straight, it's a bunch of different topics. We talk about sexual assault. It's like anything under the world. When I came up with this podcast, I was recovering from being shot and it was just an idea I had and for some reason I just fully executed when I had the opportunity when I was recovering, and it's been going up since then. That's really what it is. It's like effortless at this point because it's just a passion of mine. I self taught myself. I wrote an ebook as well, The Secrets to a Successful Podcast that's available, and it really was no secrets. It was just my journey on how I taught myself how to do this and being able to get traction by my he if I ain't have no help, I just was able to reach out to the people I know as far as guests and just put my bullshit out. You know what I'm saying. Some people agree, some people don't.
Speaker 1: You know, So you ain't gonna just slide past you and shot like you just say that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who shot you?
Speaker 2: Like what happened?
Speaker 4: I mean, we ain't gonna get it all that, But yeah, I had a real tragedy. I was shot twenty six times last year in twenty twenty two, and I was still here to talk about it. So it's crazy. Yeah you got.
Speaker 1: Shot, you took you took in your body. Twenty six bullets? Are they shot at you?
Speaker 4: Twenty six? Show for sure? M hmm?
Speaker 2: What what kind of bullets was?
Speaker 3: There must have been a bb gun with God's over here man, the grace of God.
Speaker 4: I was in at the time. I was in the best shape of my life. And I can say that I was in the best shape of my life. I was working out like a mug. I was looting weights, and you know, when you put your body through that type with trauma of always working out, I was able to survive it. You know, I was probably on my last leg, but you know I made it through. Lost a lot of weight, a lot of time off, laying in the bed and recovering.
Speaker 1: But I'm here, Alexi, play Tupac back real quick right now, God damn have raised the Lord.
Speaker 2: Praise the Lord the second.
Speaker 1: Amen. Amen.
Speaker 3: You know we talked about this a little bit during stupid Internet news, but I like, you know, y'all know I passed judgment a lot. Okay, So Cardi B and Offset they've been broken up for a while. She's online crying in the dark on live and I suggested to Tammy that the reason why they probably breaking up is because Offset is tied of a twerking wife, like he probably sick of seeing that ass on the fucking internet. And I'm like, men like that ship, but do you want to always? Like do you want that to be your wife? So then you know we got into the can't you turn a hole into a housewife conversation, and Tammy suggested for us to get a man on the show.
Speaker 2: So we got von Rae. You can't fell housewife th without hole.
Speaker 3: Let's be clear, Okay, So I believe you can a housewife because a whole was subjective.
Speaker 1: I don't even honestly before we get's opinion, I don't believe. I don't believe it was him that left the situation. I think it was her sick of his ship, not him sick of her.
Speaker 2: I think it might be a combination of things. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So you she was popping when they got together. That they aren't young. You know what I'm saying. He has five kids now they have two together, right or three?
Speaker 4: Two or three?
Speaker 3: They got two together and she got two with him. Yeah, exactly, they were married young. I think Cardi is what thirty. I know, I'll set with like about thirty two young young, young, young, having kids, got money.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Temptations is crazy.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm. I'm sick of seeing her ass. So maybe that's why I'm a little biased.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm gonna tell you right now that I'm not sick of seeing it, y'all, We're not sick of seeing it. But I can't say I do feel like every woman has a whole phase, and potentially a lot of you used to be wholes are our wives. But at the same time, it's like you can't be a wife and also try to raise kids and be working for the internet for every man to see. But in Carti's deep defense, it's like she entertainer, so she gotta do that in some aspects, whether she on stage or she ain't got to do it on man, she choose you to that, but she performing on stage what they come to see see what it's men or women. So I feel like you can turn the hole into the house white because a lot of y'all used to be host you know, y'all y'all too too.
Speaker 2: Like, first of all, let me, I'm gonna be honest with y'all.
Speaker 3: I bet I have been a whole and well over a decade and a half, let's.
Speaker 4: Be woman has had a whole phase, That's what I'm trying to tell y'all. Been through that stage or y'all was doing stuff that y'all would never do right.
Speaker 1: Now, absolutely, But and Cardi's defense, you know who you married, you know who you you married? Her talking and people. It wasn't like she used to talk and she changed and then y'all got married. No, she been the same person the whole time.
Speaker 4: So maybe it's like, I really don't even think it got nothing to do with tking, Like I'm really in Atlanta, So I really at this point when we do this podcast stuff, we really journalists at this point, you know what I'm saying. The way podcasts has looking over like media. People come to the podcast sector and before they listen to CNN to see what the news is on YouTube. So at this one, we like journalists. I hear a lot of shit, and I be trying to tell people that I know, and I be knowing these people. It's like, y'all really got to keep me out in conversations and I don't want to know y'all business because I'm like, you this shit and it really probably ain't got nothing. It really ain't got nothing to do with no tworking. I guarantee you it's because he always been cheating on her. Let's be real, it's not about her tworking. I believe Cardiby is a good wife. She ain't never probably made him feel no type of way as far as loyalty. He just don't know how to keep it digging his pants, and that's just what it is. Let's be real, y'all know how these rappers are.
Speaker 1: Man that's not just rappers, that's a lot of men. Can we be honest when you're in when you are in your twenties and thirties, sometimes into late thirties, it's hard for y'all to just be with one.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna say that. I ain't gonna say that. It's it's the right woman can make you settle down. I'm not gonna lie if you If a man really love you and he's scared to lose you, and he know what he got and you bring value to his life, he'll be scared to mess that up. And if he do cheat, he gonna make sure you don't find out. He gonna cheat with somebody that's just lowered a barrel, even if she say so. But everything just put on the side.
Speaker 1: It don't even have to be quality bringing anything.
Speaker 4: That's why he'd be cheating.
Speaker 1: There's something new, something different.
Speaker 4: The right man that know he got a good woman and he's scared to lose her. He will not mess that up. He will if he do cheat on you, he gonna make sure you don't find out. And it's gonna be with somebody that you won't even believe he cheated with. She may be that's why.
Speaker 1: Y'all see that.
Speaker 4: It always that's the truth.
Speaker 3: Dog Listen, That ship fucks with a woman's self esteem because it's almost like, why are you don't be ma, you with somebody that's comparable as opposed to you fucking with a.
Speaker 4: Wallrus Nah, But it don't it don't be you. It just be easy and it just be something he can do. And if you do get caught, it's like it don't niggas be thinking. It won't make your confidence down because she ain't really nothing. You know, she has signed. But a lot of times niggas get disrespectful, they get lazy, and they really don't care about the girl. They really like that. They just tolerate her, whether they got kids together, and they just cheat just to do it, and they don't care to clean up behind themselves. You know what I'm saying. That's just a nigga that don't really why don't they leave like like they say, it's cheaper to keep us. Sometimes he might got kids with her, you know, he might be married to her, got a lot of time invested. And you know what I'm saying, y'all, damned, they'll leave with halving plus more of a nigga. That's just how it be. It's cheaper to keep some women.
Speaker 1: See this, all of this makes me want to kill me a nigga right before.
Speaker 2: I know, like right now, I feel like blood pressure a little bit.
Speaker 4: I'm being honest with y'all. That's the wrongs why.
Speaker 3: I always say, you gotta give him something to deal with Because men, we know, we always say this, They marry the easy going women and then they cheat.
Speaker 2: With the bad bitches on the side. Right if you keep this nigga on his toes, I'm not easy going.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give you problems. We give you something, I'm gonna give you something that's not true. That's not true.
Speaker 4: That's the way to what you should do is let me give you some advice. Do not give him problem.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, not problems like that. But don't do no ship you don't want me doing. That's what I mean.
Speaker 4: But what I'm trying to tell you is don't give him problems. You beat a hole for your man.
Speaker 3: It don't matter, It doesn't matter. Come on that shit don't matter.
Speaker 4: You can do.
Speaker 3: You can push the pop on a handstand for a man and it's still gonna be some ship because some man is like.
Speaker 1: You could lick that nigga, but he will take that butt right back outside and be up in another bitch face and somebody else.
Speaker 4: Listen. My best advice is be a hope for your man. Talk treat him like he wants, Like, make your man comfortable enough that he could talk to you how he talked to his homeboy, and vice versa. You could talk to him how you talk to your girls. Because a lot of women they be a totally different person when they run their homegirls and the You know what I'm saying, you're around your man, But like I said, you gotta be in a good enough relationship where y'all got that connection for real, to where you could be your comfortable self. I be telling a lot of my homeboys and men, I know you don't really know who your wife is for real, you don't. She won't even tell you she got smashed by the whole football team, and that had trains ran on her because you would lose your mind. You've been to beat the girl up and being domestic all these cases because you don't find out she even sniffed a bit. You know what I'm saying, Like, you gotta let her comfortable, bro Like, don't be all the connect for real, because they not women will shut down and put themselves in a box around their man just because he'd be so crazy about she can't do nothing, but you fell in love with her because she was a.
Speaker 1: Free No man can handle knowing that his woman's mashed the whole football team. No man will sitting there.
Speaker 4: Actually, I mean that's not true though. It's men out here that like to see they like he did. He liked to see his woman get puleased by another man. You know what I'm saying, When you start opening up Pandora's box, you never know what your man gonna be.
Speaker 2: And that's why you don't open Pandora's box.
Speaker 3: If you are uncomfortable about you know, if you're uncomfortable doing shit, you're just doing stuff for your man. That's you opening Pandora's box. And I from my from experience and never fucking stops.
Speaker 2: They gonna keep.
Speaker 3: Pushing the totem pole like he gonna keep pushing the envelope to see how much more he can get up out of your eyes.
Speaker 1: And next thing you know, he's flying Big Black Dixie to come.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna lie. You do. Gotta do it for yourself too, Like you gotta do it. You gotta be comfortable with what you're doing. That's when you end up in cases like Diddy, because she wasn't even comfortable. She was just doing it for that nigga. That's like you got to.
Speaker 3: Ray J and Princess. You remember she said that she was like, you know it just it never stopped.
Speaker 2: Like they was he was.
Speaker 3: She was doing it threesomes with him, thinking that would stop him from cheating, and he just kept wanting to do more and more.
Speaker 1: Shit.
Speaker 2: It never stops.
Speaker 3: So, Nah, I would not suggest to women to be doing anything just because your man wants to do it. If you aren't comfortable with him, that's not already your nature. Don't be fucking around because it's never going to be enough. It's not going to keep a man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got to tell these man, tell these men to find women that like that. Find the women that want the threesomes. But that's the thing.
Speaker 3: They don't want to go get one that act. So let's talk about that, because that's that's the problem. Men want to be the ones to conhurse people into doing bullshit they don't want you. I had a whole conversation with somebody this morning and I asked him, like, you know, would you marry somebody who was a self proclaimed hole? Oh no, sorry, this is the other topic. Fucking on the first date? Right, he just said he would not fuck with her. He'll fuck her, right, but if a woman, if he were out with a woman and she was like, pull your dick out, that's like a turn off of him.
Speaker 2: He'll still fuck her, but he wouldn't fuck with her, right.
Speaker 3: But if he initiated the sex on the first date, it's cool. He might fuck run a wife her. So the man has to feel like he's in control of the situation. But it's the truth though, That's just I men R.
Speaker 2: That's why we can't be honest with men about who we are.
Speaker 1: Imagine being like pull your dick out with a nigga, you just live. That's kind of wild, Like what is what is too aggressive?
Speaker 4: But the thing is the thing though, when even with stuff like that being said, they'll say stuff like, I want a woman to know what she wants. You got a woman that says she know what she won't right, So why you mad if she telling you what she wants. She know what she came to this dinner for. You can to eat and get big. But y'all want to treat a certain type of way. This is the thing that gets me about niggas. Right when a man see a woman he liked, the first thing we think about. We don't care about how you doing, We don't care about how your day being. The first thing that come to my mind is, damn, I want to fuck. Right. But you niggas be mad when she gives you the pussy too soon.
Speaker 2: Like, niggas, that not what you wanted in this situation exactly.
Speaker 4: I'm just be grateful that she giving you the pussy. And I'll be trying to tell niggas, but the way y'all talk about girls giving up pussy too quick, she a hope of doing this and a hope of doing that, y'all really just be talking y'allself out of more pussy, because now she's gonna make you waiting longer, and she know that's your mentality because you're gonna look at her crazy.
Speaker 1: I just feel like giving up your pussy too fast is like giving up your infinity stone, Like you just relinquishing your power right away when you fuck too quickly, fuck you are? I feel like men be like.
Speaker 4: What's the quickest you ever gave some pussy up?
Speaker 1: Minutes?
Speaker 4: I'm joking, but goddamn did you? I'm joking. I've gone out.
Speaker 1: On a day and it ended in six, especially my twenties, but not now. It won't because I just need to know a man. Everybody that I'm seeing right now is a potential husband. That's how I feel, and fucking right away is just relinquishing my power. And oftentimes you might fuck somebody really quickly and then find out you don't even like them as a person later, So I just wait at this point, Yeah.
Speaker 3: But you don't waited, And now I fell in love with whack dick, Like the relationship ain't gonna work if that dick whack. So I'm not saying wait ninety days, you know, wild shit like that whenever it's comfortable, because in between dating, y'all should be having conversations. Right, So even if I agree to go on a date with a guy, we have had conversation conversation in between time at least.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: Remember I told y'all a couple of weeks ago, I went out with a nigga and he's straight up was like, just let me know if I got a chance to fuck the night or not, And like, once I said no, the fucking date was over with. But we hadn't really had any conversations in between, which was made it even more wild, Like you would even ask you about some pussy, nigga, I don't even know you for real. At least when you do go on a first or second date, y'all would have had some conversations in between.
Speaker 2: So you might be anticipating a dick like y'all might be. It's exciting to get a new dick.
Speaker 1: I feel like if you if you like a guy, even his bad dick is good. You don't feel like that.
Speaker 2: I tell you hate that nigga, that's.
Speaker 1: When that's when it started being bad. But if you really like intune him as a person, the sex be good because of who it is, not because of his parts. I feel like that's typical when you don't have a connection at all, then it's just about the dick, you know, Like I was in love with I was in love with some trash diic. I love that train dude down, loved him down.
Speaker 2: At it and the trash.
Speaker 4: Years herd one have been married for twenty years and they still say their husband. Wait, so that's that's That just means you probably ain't really had no good dick for real, right right?
Speaker 2: She probably with him since high school.
Speaker 3: She she ain't know what dick's But let me tell you, them bitches be fucking on vacation now, them bitches who been married since they was twenty, they're going to them all girl vacations with their homegirls.
Speaker 2: They're definitely the main ones getting dicked down.
Speaker 3: So she know what good dick is and it ain't at home, so she can't wait for the next trip.
Speaker 2: Girl were going to off with her A k A. Friends, we're just joking.
Speaker 4: I did not understand why dj Envy wife went out of town for a whole month. I said, boy, she would a whole other country with somebody I know, a whole.
Speaker 1: Were not putting that out there on that this is a.
Speaker 2: Holeless stick a retreat.
Speaker 4: Hey, I know that, y'all friends. Though, I'm sorry, I'm just y. I'm just doing it.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I don't know nothing. Listen whatever, people what people do?
Speaker 4: They do?
Speaker 1: So you would you if you went out with a woman, y'all had a good time, y'all went to like dinner, then y'all went to a bar, music was flowing, y'all drinking, and then it turns into sex. You could potentially make her your girl or does it fizzle out?
Speaker 4: Nah? That's that's if the connection is. There is nothing else, no love loss. I feel like, honestly, if somebody in my past, if somebody gave it to me too soon, I'm such an arrogant ass nigga. I'll be like, nah, it's she really ain't like that. She just wanted to give it me like that. And I would make myself believe that because I don't want to judge you like you know what I'm saying. That's just what it is. And in my mind too, you got about two weeks to give it to me.
Speaker 1: Before two weeks that's it.
Speaker 4: God damn yeah, because then my ego is gonna be shot. I'd be like, damn, how many niggas. She probably fucked on the first day, first week, and she making me wait longer than two So then I'm really like, damn, you're giving them niggas more than what you're giving me.
Speaker 1: That's not crazy at all.
Speaker 4: Is that bad? Or is that just me?
Speaker 1: But guess what if you meet a woman who's like got a vow with God, like Lord, I'm waiting for my husband and I really want to make something real happen, and I'm trying to get to know everybody that and be intentional, and then you only give it a little bit. You got about forty eight more hours to give me this pussy and then I'm out.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be honestly be intentional on this dick too. I'm with all that God stuff too, like be real intentional, Like yeah, like, don't make don't make me wait. You ain't make the mother niggas wait how you know right?
Speaker 1: You don't know what she did.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying you're trying to take the pussy off of the market and you thirty two, Like, girl, stop the niggas that been in the past, ain't gonna have nothing over my head. That's just me, you know, Like I feel like anything a woman has given a man. You gotta give me times teams like I'm sorry, that's just how if I'm gonna take you serious? Like if you fucked him on the first week, you got about three days if you gave how would you even know?
Speaker 1: How would you even know that? There's no like they're not walking around with Let me check.
Speaker 2: Out, let me get that dick fact.
Speaker 4: Ask those questions. I asked those questions. I'm a very open and open minded person. I'm gonna ask those questions. How many men you've been with? Well, how long y'all? How many times y'all did this? How long you make him? Wait, I'm gonna ask those type of questions. It may be a little manipulation plot to where I'm just trying to get.
Speaker 2: I'm a lot to you ask for my own game, period, I'm lying.
Speaker 1: Everybody's lying.
Speaker 3: Look y'all, you know I suggest lying on we talked back. Listen, ladies, don't tell these niggas the truth about ship.
Speaker 2: Bitch.
Speaker 3: Baby daddy ain't in your life, ain't in your kid's life that nigga is dead.
Speaker 2: Bitch.
Speaker 3: Do not tell that man. Do not tell this new man that your baby dad just as nigga because you're just out here letting bum ass niggas coming you.
Speaker 2: So just tell him that niggas dead.
Speaker 1: He in the air force.
Speaker 4: He don't tell him he in jail. Don't say he did propably at the house knocking on the door and the new boyfriend get beat up by the baby daddy. Don't He's not.
Speaker 2: In that child's life at all.
Speaker 1: It's a zombie at the door.
Speaker 2: Niggas the walking dead.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, he just popped up like out of the grade. That is gonna make seen'll don't think that.
Speaker 2: Ain't mean that's my twin.
Speaker 1: Y'all remember that on Cheaters.
Speaker 2: That ain't me, that's my twin.
Speaker 4: That's not a good lie. Women, do not listen to that.
Speaker 1: All know I'm with you on that. Just tell the truth. I'm a firm believer, and tell the truth on that one, because that lies on your years ago. That lie is gonna come back to haunt you. Them kids ain't going nowhere. That man gonna eventually decide he might want to be a good dad one day. And now did hear go this nigga like I thought he was dead dead.
Speaker 4: I'm over here being stepdaddy. I'm over here buying sneakers and PS five.
Speaker 3: But a whidow was better than a baby mama, Like a widow is better than a baby mama. That's all I'm saying is perception is key.
Speaker 2: Tell me you have a fucked on the first night?
Speaker 1: You ever fucking the first night? Tammy? You're just gonna ask me that in front of everybody.
Speaker 4: And then you know, the nigga in the house that she just got done argument.
Speaker 1: With, ain't nobody here? That was door dash baby. There was nikking too much noise. I was like, get out, drop the ship off and go. Have I ever had sex on the first night? Yeah? I did. Like I said in my twenties, I definitely popped my pulsel for a real nigga back then. But now but now I won't. I don't care how much fun we have. Man, I'm not giving you no cooochie right away. Besides, I don't want your penis that quick either, because I might get bored real quick, like, oh that was fun?
Speaker 4: Go?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: So I just want to wait. I just want to fill everything out slow and steady. I don't want no instant dick, right.
Speaker 3: And it's important to make men wait, man, sometimes niggas have talked themselves out the pussy. Make him wait long enough and you realize why you ain't gave him the pussy yet. This is for the young girls, okay, so we you know, live vicariously through us. We popped that pussy young and now you know why it's more important toil weight. So this clown can show up because you're meeting this nigga representative until he get that pussy for sure.
Speaker 2: Turned into right.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you a good.
Speaker 1: A good way to get some is it for me? Is tell some jokes. You would laugh me if y'all laughed right out of my draws.
Speaker 4: Laugh laughing draws, not right away. And these girls, I'm from South Carolina for real, born and raised Columbia, South Carolina. I know these type of women like I know how to finss to South Carolina and girls at Bennedict what pull up in the box, sad me with the with the twenty six is on it and it's done, so I already know what's going on. I used to run streets back in the day.
Speaker 3: I definitely had a nigga with a crown vicing twenty six inches. Okay, come on, come on, and you know what song was out at the time.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna call you my shot girl. You couldnt tell me I wasn't shot.
Speaker 4: Where he at?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: Come on, man, where he at?
Speaker 3: Stellar Columbia? Bitch do with the baby mama. That's what the fuck I was talking to this morning out He don't want no bit.
Speaker 1: Out all right? So Varne Ray, do you have any advice for the ladies with their box and dating.
Speaker 4: Makes Yes, make sure it's clean, it smelled good. It's always good to.
Speaker 1: Use no sentence, nigga, we don't want that advice, miss me. With that, I'm talking about advice or not.
Speaker 3: Actually, men need to stop using sentence open their dicks because they're the ones who are causing women to get all types of couchy issues.
Speaker 1: We don't need no high giene advice from yours.
Speaker 4: But I'm talking about tell you what it is like. You asked for my advice. You can't. You can't do what I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 1: Just got to I'm not receiving that.
Speaker 4: It's crazy when it hit the dog coaches that with somebody talking about.
Speaker 1: You know, we don't we know how to take care of our bodies. What I'm saying is like women sharing their body with me.
Speaker 4: By right, share it, who share it, who you want to share with you. You should have been more pacific because I was gonna get to all of that and I was around. But share who you want to share it with. If you if you want to be outside, be outside. If you want to be inside, be inside. But when you inside, know it's lonely in there, get real lonely and cold.
Speaker 2: You got to be outside inside.
Speaker 4: One foot, one foot in, one out. But I just feel like there's no shuch thing as a whole. I feel like you can't judge somebody. People gonna be the way they are sooner or later she's gonna be somebody husband and the hoes get wife or quicker. That's all I got to say. Because they know how to be a hope for their man, cooking that too. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know about this advice this time.
Speaker 4: I just.
Speaker 1: Man, do with it what you will. Ladies. You know I don't. I don't give advice to be a whobe of our racist, be a whole for your man, right.
Speaker 4: I didn't say that. I didn't say that. I said be a hobe of your man. I feel like we're in a new age of people, men and women. We have to be sexually liberated.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: We got to understand what we like, what we wanted, how we want it. And when you get to that point, you will enjoy sex or life better. You enjoy your life a lot better. You won't fill in a box and you can do what you want to do and that feel like you ain't being judged.
Speaker 2: There's consequences though, to do what you want to do.
Speaker 3: There's illegitimate that, there's STDs, there's all types of ship. And if you want a man, what I want vonn and say is if you want a man to take you serious for real, you can't pop that Listen, as much as you want to pop that pussy on the first night, you gotta have some self control a little bit, Ladies, at least second, because it's a shot in the dark. It's a shot in the dark with men. Because a minute a man comes, he comes to his senses. Testostron is down. Now he might look at you and not like you no more. You could have gave him the best pussy ever, like you thought. Anyway, you know what I'm saying, Maybe I'm gonna tell you like this, he don't even match, and this man is totally different. The next day with you, you risk that.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you like this money first, and it don't be that. It don't be that. I'm gonna be honest with you, whether you think your pussy good, whatever it is. If he gonna rock what he's gonna rock with you, whether you get it on the third month or the first.
Speaker 1: Night or day, you can't know that they want.
Speaker 4: But it's always a risk.
Speaker 3: But you're gonna begas trying to figure that out.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So but you don't have to do that. But what I'm saying is if you make me wait ninety days, y'all may go to the ninety days. But at that point, I'm so aggravated with you. I'm a fucking still believe your ass for making me wait.
Speaker 2: We were talking about that.
Speaker 1: I know there's some resentment like women, we are damned if we do, are damned if we don't.
Speaker 4: It's at that point it's a whole hate fuck like you ever took a girl A man never took you back, and he really was just hate fucking you because he really doesn't fuck with you like that no more. But he took you back just to hit and then dish you out again, like, don't make a nigga wait wait that long. Like if he gonna fuck with you on the first night of ninety days, that means he just fucked you. You a nice girltend on you.
Speaker 1: The section fuck is crazy wild. I've never heard that term before, and it just really.
Speaker 4: You never So you're telling me you never broke up with a dude that didn't do wrong, or y'all was mad at each other, y'all broke up for a long period of time. He saw you outside on Instagram or Facebook popping your ship with another nigga. Then that didn't work out, and then you try to double back because you see the grass ain't green on the other side, and then he just smash. I really still don't want to fuck with you.
Speaker 1: No, I ain't never had no ship like that happened. That is crazy. He'd be hated playing with me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he gonna do just enough to smash and he's gonna put you right back outside.
Speaker 2: Ladies.
Speaker 1: That's why I said, keep your vaginity yourself as long as you can. They don't know how to treat you. I hate fuck is wow. That there's even a term for that.
Speaker 3: That's that nigga term. I don't think niggas calling it a hate fuck. They just smashing dash for sure, though. But I hate fuckers. Do you really hate the bitch that bad?
Speaker 2: You want to make her feel like it?
Speaker 4: Ain't You don't really hate her. It's just like some women think they can. Like when women go and see it, they think the grass green. On the other side, they think they can come back in and think they're gonna have the same position as when they left. That's what that really mean, Like, Oh, you went outside so that these niggas really ain't ship and I'm really the nigga for you, and you think you're gonna come back in the same position. Hell no, You're gonna sing you right back outside after we get done, and then you be on about your way. That's how niggas is for real.
Speaker 1: That's why I got a gun. I ain't playing with y'all no more. Don't do play with.
Speaker 4: Me like that. But nah man that that first day, second day, first week, third man, that shit don't matter. He liked you, He gonna like you whether you give it to him whenever, it don't matter. And if it's good like you think it's good. He gonna recognize that, and he gonna see all the other attributes you bring to the table as well. That's why I say, in this new age, people have to be sex you liberated. They have to embrace who they are, embrace what it is. You're gonna make some mistakes along the line. You're gonna make a lot of mistakes with niggas that you shouldn't have probably gave it to. But you made all those mistakes to understand what not to do and what to do in the next go round and when you really find a guy you like.
Speaker 3: From my experience, what keeps a man around the same way women cherish their vagina and you know, their bodies women chair, I mean, men cherish their wallets in the same way. So in order to keep a man around, he has to have had a made it. He has to have had made some type of investment in you, amen, Like that's honestly what it is, right. So that's why like, no, I'm not going to olive garden, you know what I'm saying, Like they have like the man has to feel like he has to get a return on that investment at some point. So he's not going to be as quick to leave you ask for money on the first date. Ladies don't do that either, So let's let's go ahead and make the shit awkward on both ends.
Speaker 2: If a man comes at you like that, ask for.
Speaker 1: Money, but then, but then that's prostitution.
Speaker 2: It's not prostitution. How is that prostitution?
Speaker 1: If you asking for money in exchange for your body is prostitution?
Speaker 3: Okay, how about you just pull up the phone and go go to those red Bottoms you've been wanting some boot even wanting, and show him and see what happens. Maybe he'll give you his debit card and let you go ahead and order. Okay, maybe he if you don't like cash.
Speaker 4: Palm aj That mindset is why they got that why women got this list out, and they say they won't go to Ruby Tuesdays, they won't go to Olive Garden, And then wonder why a nigga want a fuck after he take you to the steakhouse and spend three four hundred dollars and he won't pussy there.
Speaker 2: No, I'm gonna tell you why.
Speaker 3: Because men want whole prostitute type behavior out of regular women instead of going to spend three hundred dollars on the bitch who literally sells pussy, y'all, rather try to finesse regular women out of pussy and then treat them some type of way. If they do happen to like you enough to give you the pussy, that's the problem. Go ahead and pay upfront with the pussy, as opposed to trying to finesse regular women and have them doing prostitute shit.
Speaker 4: What I'm gonna be honest, paying three hundred dollars for dinner is not finessing pussy. That's that's if I'm paying three hundred dollars for dinner, I'm not finissing you for no pussy. You should want to get you.
Speaker 3: Like we need food with our homegirls, Like, that's not a flex.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 1: If you pay for a dinner that's three hundred dollars, I should want to have sex with you? Is crazy?
Speaker 4: You know I'm saying if you if you're just meeting a guy, you should not expect him to take you to the most extravagant restaurant. If y'all just trying to get to know each other, because then it's like, what are we really here for? Are we here to.
Speaker 3: That nigga who asked me to fuck took me to cheesecake factory. I am a woman who likes the cheesecake factory. I even suggested it. But the nerve of you to think I go to cheesecake factory multiple times a week is set at the bar during happy hours. I love them my tie okay, and the crab one times. But you asking me about some pussy after you take me to the cheesecake factory is fucking wild to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he out of pocket for that, but he ain't spending three hundred at the cheesecake factory. We talking about the places that.
Speaker 3: Don't matter what these niggas spend the money at. These trying to fuck, they're still trying to fuck. No matter what he's spending money at, they still think you for dinner and pussy.
Speaker 1: You can't put a monetary value on my body. I feel like when I talk to me and I tell him make me feel special, make me feel special. It does not have a dollar amount on it, because that when you think of it that way, but it becomes too transactional. I don't like it like that, Like, just make me feel special, and if you go out your way to make me feel special. Then eventually you will get some eventually, And that's that's the bottom line. Once you start talking about, oh I spent this much or I spent this little, it's just too prostituting.
Speaker 4: Prostituting women. I don't think so women made it that way to where men we're always thinking about money, because' all y'all care about is what a nigga spend where he taking you? Before people used to have dates walking through the park and just to get to know each other. Now we got to do the most to even get you too, like less for us to be a potential.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's not true, that's not true.
Speaker 3: This is why men should go on dates with women who actually are showing and in them. The problem is a lot of men who have a couple of dollars, they might go on five different dates because they're gonna eat anyway, So you got five different.
Speaker 2: Women, you take it out. It gets expensive to date.
Speaker 3: Why don't you date people who actually like you and stop dating for the end goal to be pussy? Date women who actually just already want to give you the pussy because they like who you are, you adding you adding money for instant swag because you don't have any. You can't get the pussy without the bag. So now that's a whole other topic of discussion.
Speaker 1: And then another thing is that then don't want to be creative no more. They just want to take you to a restaurant. You use your brain taking a girl on a picnic and actually planning a picnic and making it nice and cue. A woman would love that. I would love that, would you not? Aj Yes, absolutely absolutely. Men don't try. There's no effort. We just gonna go to this restaurant, Mitch, I spend three hundred dollars on their state. Give me the like, now, oh you pussy is crazy. Here go the money back, sir, right, because I come here here by myself.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I think y'all just got to take that take a lot. A lot of men don't have it to where they can take you to these expensive, extravagant restaurants like that. You got to be understanding, like women are winning more in the money aspect of life right now. A lot of black women and women period, y'all are winning and having money and having successful businesses and being more successful than black men and men period. So it's like the average guy that you are. Regular women may running too because they are going to meet a woman that probably got more than them. The girls that we see on Instagram and all that they probably already chasing at the ball players and all these other guys that they not even making a time for. A regular guy.
Speaker 3: Know your hollow level, your hollow level, because there's a there's regular women out here who's okay with the places you like to frequent and the places you can afford. Right, But men are way more shallow than women. Men want attend when they're two. Y'all want to talk about numbers and rating women. Men literally are way more shallow. You do not see fine ass dudes with basic bitches. Okay, You always catch the basic nigga with a fine ass woman, right because he got him the money.
Speaker 2: So it's just in the exchange.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: If you cannot stop going after women you can't afford and then trying to make them come down to where you are, that's fucked up. You wouldn't want that for your daughter. Your daughter can't bring that nigga to your house. Let's be very clear that you got to give her money.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to impress her. He always trying to impress his check way out.
Speaker 1: He leaves, yes, leave her alone.
Speaker 3: I can get with that and stop trying to make the women feel like we're doing too much.
Speaker 1: I don't agree with that all the way, because a man can have potential and growing to something amazing, right, he can meet her at one place, as long as he got a plan and he got something that he can build. I don't see nothing wrong with.
Speaker 2: Every man I've ever been with had a fucking plan.
Speaker 3: I am talking about the high maintenance women that these men are on the internet complaining about why are you complaining about them? When there's a lot of regularized women right who are more on a level that you can be going, you can go and build with. But y'all a complaining about the women. You want them to bring the standards down so you can have more access to pussy. That is not how that works.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's fair, But I also feel like I feel like the men that's speaking is really the men that was cornballs growing up, and now they got money and now they got a voice. So it's like, yeah, they got a voice and like you said, a mic, but growing up they was corny. They work so hard to be somebody. So now that they got it, they thinking data is when it's really not that, like for real, for real, like and I get what you're saying. They're chasing something that they really are still out they lead because when when a girl pull up with you at the dinner with the homegirls and they looking for you to pay, and all of them girls looking like, man, this nigga, but he got the bag. I get I get it because I see it all the time. I've never been no tricking dude. I never paid for no homegirls. I've never done that. I'm not that like. I done been places where if y'all thinking I paid, I had already paid for me and who the chick out with. And by the time the tap, y'all tab come, y'all looking at me like, no, he got it. No, we already paid. A matter of fact, I'll pay and be like, hey, let's go back. You're right, let's get it. So about they figure out what they got going on. I'm not no trigger dude, I'm not doing Please.
Speaker 3: Believe she do pre warn her homegirls. Look that nigga ain't with that ship. He Yeah, money, we know who's gonna pay for what? We know niggas coming to pay for all the ship right.
Speaker 1: That girl, bring money.
Speaker 4: I tell you, I'm the nigga that if I ever play, I'm looking for everybody went something from everybody living.
Speaker 1: Here with something like this.
Speaker 2: I'm living here.
Speaker 4: With God, give me your kids, give me anything.
Speaker 1: And everybody as on the way.
Speaker 5: Out of the door, who who name?
Speaker 2: That's how he had to at the door of the restaurant.
Speaker 4: Real bigg buy YouTube drinks? What you going? You're right with us. I'm not that nigga. I'm sorry, and that just comes from my core. Like I never grew up having problems getting women. I never was the guy that wasn't cool. So it's like I see the difference when I say this on my podcast. A lot like me and some niggas are not the same. Like even though this industry drives with a lot of people that probably wasn't that grew up a different way and probably don't probably had a hard time getting girls, didn't have many friends, and now somebody, it'd be like, bruh, the way you think and I think is different. Like it's totally different. A lot of these niggas be pussy hungry at this point in their life. Because they're just not coming into song.
Speaker 2: They just now getting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't need all that said.
Speaker 1: Man, I've been getting pussy baby, don't play with me.
Speaker 3: We're gonna find out, y'all. We're gonna find out right after this break. We're gonna get a SIMP story out of Vaughn Ray when we come back.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned the big big bandit, y'all. SIP story coming right up.
Speaker 3: To say, sir, all right, man, listen, So you know you probably listened to the show. Okay, hopefully we have a segment on the show called dumb bitch Stories or simp serious for the guys, I know you just pimped. Okay, tell us about the time you got played though never got played by no you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: No, for sure, I didn't got played by plenty of women. Y'all might know who I'm talking about when I say this. Right, So, I was dating this chick, right, and this is the first time I never really thought women had the capability of like starting the argument just so y'all can break up and then you catch her out she on front row seats with a rapper and I'm like, we on Instagram vibing all of that at this time, like everybody know this my girl, people DM and me such and such at the game with such and such, and I'm like, and I'm blowing her phone up. Ain't answering going straight the voicemail. I'm like, god, damn, she started. She did all of that so I could say, you know what with you no more bucket. But me being in my ego, I'm thinking, like, you know, she gonna call me tomorrow. We're gonna be good. Man. This girl did all that just to go to a game with a rapper. My mind, I said, yeah, women. She called the next day after she got smashed and tried to come back. Did you because he smashed and there he was like, yeah, I'm going back to La So you know we had fun. Nigga went on his way and she tried to come.
Speaker 1: Back, and did you hate fuck her?
Speaker 4: Come on, you know I already told you that. Of course sent her after that that was left.
Speaker 1: See that's where the hate fuck arrived. That was your villain origin story right there.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I invented that then because because it was such a good timeline, because it was like, she went to the game, she got smashed. The next day, she tried to come back. Then I smashed, then I sent her on her way. Then she felt horrible, like I'm making so many bad decisions. This is crazy. I'm like, yeah, yeah, I mean way.
Speaker 1: That's definitely pussy mis management. Right up, two niggas in a week and end up with no niggas.
Speaker 2: They're math and mathing, baby, and just the tickets to again.
Speaker 1: That Math is not mathing. You got another one.
Speaker 4: And that's why I say it'd be crazy. It'd be so diabolical when women, when y'all be ready to do something because y'all think the grass on the other side, y'all be plenty of your whole life with this new nigga. Y'all, this is gonna be my man. We couldn't take trips. He got money. We canna be doing this that y'all be plenty of our whole life with a new nigga. So y'all try to say, oh, this ain't working out, we ain't got this going on and don't even know like niggas still out here running game. He said just enough to get you to do this, this and it and wasn't that gonna come about it?
Speaker 2: Nah?
Speaker 3: Before that nigga even came about she was already wanting to leave your ass. Honestly, Well, I just speaking for myself. You can't get me off a man unless I'm ready to get off.
Speaker 2: Of him, period too.
Speaker 3: Okay, and usually if I entertain somebody else, I've been looking for your replacement.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the mind leave first with women, then to pussy.
Speaker 4: I agree, you might be right.
Speaker 1: Are you being faithful to this woman? Hell no, at the time that one month.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be honest. That probably was my calmra man. I probably you know what I'm saying. That's why I say anytime something like that happened to me, it's probably not what I did in the moment. It's probably something I did in the past to somebody else. You know what I'm saying. Be calm, Just be calmer, man. I didn't even call the girl. I done called a girl to act one of my partners, and I couldn't do nothing but just going to the room, put my head in the pillow and cry. That's all I could do. So hurt that it was college that was your girl, though I thought it was shit. I was. I thought I was in love. That was straight out of high school. You think you so in love with somebody. This the first time you outside of your comforty or was on your parents and you know, to make the baddest chick on campus. And you just like, man, I love this girl. You think you fel the mary hand, be well for the rest of your life. Man came in, came in our little apartment. Man heard some hollering. I'm like, they're doing his thing. He got I walked in the road. I said, could we share the room? Like you know what I'm saying. You in college, I said, hold up, I can flip the lights on. I'm over there flipping over dresses and lamps and all type of ship about trying to fight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because that's your home. That was your homeboy, he knew that was your He adn't care.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he knew. But this is the thing back then, you know when you homies like it's just like she going, she going there, you can't be mad at me. And I wasn't mad at him. I was just hurt, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So damn, that's how y'all operate. That's how I men to operate.
Speaker 4: If she going, she going, Yeah, that's that South Carolina. No, that's around the world.
Speaker 2: Your home boy tried me talking to your ass, Yeah, because.
Speaker 1: Right to make him feel like that's okay.
Speaker 4: So y'all gonna sit here and at like y'all ain't never smashed somebody home before.
Speaker 2: I didn't know, I didn't know they was friends, Okay, exactly.
Speaker 4: So stop, let's keep it real on this podcast today. Y'all may do all the other people with everybody else, but let's be real, y'all.
Speaker 1: Not no, not on like not knowing they were homeboys. Hell no.
Speaker 3: And half the time niggas always trying to call somebody their homeboy once they find out you with that person, like nigga, what's his mama name?
Speaker 2: What's this new phone number? You don't even know this nigga? No more, this is not your friend. You're just saying that. They try to make me feel.
Speaker 4: Like it's a different level of what men But no, it's a different level of what men say friends is, and how y'all women think friends is. Like I may know the nigga and every time we see each other, it's like, what's up, my nigga? That's considered friends to us? That's not all that's.
Speaker 1: Y'all, that's enough point.
Speaker 2: But that's what I'm saying, you just know of that name.
Speaker 3: Think about it differently, y'all, think about it differently when it comes to women.
Speaker 4: Y'all.
Speaker 3: Don't think about this nigga no other time until he's fucking on something that you had.
Speaker 4: Right, Yes, but what about you? Who homeboy?
Speaker 1: I did it? I did all right? Well, let me listen. This was at Benedict and they wasn't homeboys when I was dealing with one of them, and then I dealt with the other one, and then they became friends. I walked in Denny's. They were sitting at the table together. I was like, oh, I ain't even hungry no more.
Speaker 4: My god, they with each other.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they did. I'm sure they did.
Speaker 4: We was young.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they did compare and they was like, I want that back. Both of them was probably like that. I'm sure that's crazy, but that is there weren't that wasn't friends when it happened, Like neither one of them were friends like when I was dealing with either one of them. Honestly, they became friends later in life. And that's just a bad.
Speaker 4: Both of them.
Speaker 1: After that, No nout them both off. It was we were in college it was young. It wasn't nothing, it didn't have any substance. It was just you know, well one of them.
Speaker 4: What about you? Now?
Speaker 3: That's why I said cousins because my my ex swears up and down. First of all, I knew his cousin wayed ten years prior to knowing him, right, And when I met him, I was asking my ex, the cousin, if he knew this guy, right, because I'm trying to get this scoop on him. Right, I'm far moved, were not fucking wein't have sex and years I met this new guy, I'm asking the old nigga like like we friends like that, I'm asking him about this nigga, right, So the old nigga knew the whole time that I'm with this person now, right, this nigga goes to my motherfucking Facebook page back to two thousand and I didn't meet this motherfuckerun til twenty sixteen. Why the hell you and my shit all the way back to two thousand and nine, and he saw like, uh, this bitch was stalking me on Facebook about the other nigga, like she was stalking me at the time. So he saw like the arguments between me and the girl. What led him, you know, to.
Speaker 1: Know that I were fucking my cousin?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm like, nigga, that is not your cousin. What is his mama name? What's his siblings names? You don't even know that nigga like that? No more so, I don't consider no.
Speaker 2: Home boy them niggas is not blood.
Speaker 3: And furthermore, that family done fucked on both sides multiple times, everybody related on both sides of the family.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Look, Charleston, Columbia is small. What could you do?
Speaker 2: I know, my bad, nigga. I didn't know you existed until now. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Right, Columbia a town?
Speaker 1: Yeah, born and raised?
Speaker 4: What high school you went too?
Speaker 1: A Flora?
Speaker 4: Okay? I want to spring it out.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry to hear that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Alright, y'all.
Speaker 3: Look, if you're fucking on the first date, wrap it up. That's have fun, keep your regrets to minimum. Fire these niggas when they ain't acting right, okay, and the men.
Speaker 2: Fire the bitches. Whatever y'all want to do. Just be safe.
Speaker 3: You don't want to get forty years old and be trying to subtract dicks. This one. Don't count, and don't come. If I if I didn't come, it don't count. You don't want to be having to do these things right, So have some discernment with your pussy. That's all I got to say. You got some advice for these these women and these young men.
Speaker 1: Tom, Yes, don't listen to nothing, Vaughn said on the show, y'all, don't listen to none of that ship advice. We're glad, y'all listen to all of this, but just let it go, okay, as soon as it's over, just let that shit go.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: Listen, fly like a bird, be sexually liberated, love yourself, respect yourself, and just do what you want to do. Ladies, I'm not gonna judge you, and then shouldn't judge you if you want to give it up or however you want to give it up. I feel like nobody should be judged. That's all I'm saying. But y'all follow me now set the Regis Straight podcast on all platforms.
Speaker 1: Yes, you were a great guest.
Speaker 2: This is for guest.
Speaker 3: All right, y'all listen if you enjoyed this content. Okay, oh bitch, tell me we got live T shirts and ship now Okay, everything's.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, we live okay, yeah, y'all go by.
Speaker 3: My website is live anyway, y'all can get to the YouTube page. From there you can get to all the different streaming fact platforms and we talk back dot Com. Thank y'all, Thank y'all, Thank y'all for tuning in. Much gratitude.
Speaker 2: This is your co host AJ Holiday Kick.
Speaker 1: It tam y'all. It's official Tambama on Instagram. Y'all follow me please, I love y'all. Remember speak now and never hold your peace.