Speaker 1: Get your hands together and we're going to start to party.
Speaker 2: Start.
Speaker 3: I'm ready to party the Elvis Duran after party.
Speaker 4: Are you ready for a podcast day? Andrew?
Speaker 2: Guys, you're looking rather spelt today. Oh shoot, thank you. It's the shirt. It's the shirt.
Speaker 4: It's not easy being green.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, kermit, that made a lot of sense.
Speaker 5: I was talking about shirt is green?
Speaker 1: Yeah for this audio, Andrew, you bring us questions all the time, and I love them.
Speaker 4: They're so thought provoking.
Speaker 2: Well, this one's not. But I'm just gonna say it anyway. What is something that you know you shouldn't have but you still have anyway? And I'll tell you what my is because I just did it. I am allergic to apples. I just devoured an apple. I feel like I am having some I don't have appen. No, it's not like it's not like die bad. It's more just like annoying bad, you know. So I have an allergy to apples most fruits, actually, if I don't wash them well enough. And Abby said she washed it. But my mouth is now on fire and I can't stop getting a little.
Speaker 4: You like apples that much that you're willing to deal with this?
Speaker 2: Yes, they're delicious, like a honeycrisp apple. Oh my god, it doesn't close as much as it just gets like irritated, Like it just feels like there's like a tickle in my throat and my whole mouth just feels like my lips feel like they're on fire.
Speaker 6: My favorite is giving him cereal when it's fruit in it, and I don't tell.
Speaker 5: Them why is that? Why is that nice?
Speaker 4: Because he's not really allergic to stuff poison your co host?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god, Yeah, I knew it from the start, but you never You could never have a meal with his daughter Cooper, because apparently just eat apples.
Speaker 6: So much, apple up so much.
Speaker 2: Well, luckily if it's parade or boiled, that's when I can have it.
Speaker 4: Yes, what is it about the apple skin?
Speaker 2: I've always been told it's the pesticide, But that seems like just like a granola mom thing that.
Speaker 3: Would be a lot, that would be on a lot of things.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so so he has that problem with a lot of fruit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, any fruit. If I don't wash it well enough, I have the same things.
Speaker 7: It's organic and then you won't have that problem.
Speaker 3: So it might not be apples you're allergic to might be pesticide that you're allergic to.
Speaker 2: So my granola mom is right, it's interesting.
Speaker 4: Skin off the apple, you're okay, yeah, but that's.
Speaker 2: Just such a process. Like what am I doing if I'm skinny?
Speaker 4: Irritated?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: What if you just cut the apple and then only eat to.
Speaker 2: The skin, then it's gonna like I don't know. It just feels like eating pizza and reading the crust.
Speaker 4: You know it canna look like a raccoon.
Speaker 6: You could also buy those little Chiquita packets. They're already peeled for you. That's what I get for Cooper.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, you're.
Speaker 3: Cooper has a one, and you need to eat those quickly because they turn brown.
Speaker 6: They last for weeks, they do.
Speaker 4: God.
Speaker 7: And by the way, picides ibout eating brown bananas. They're healthy for you.
Speaker 4: There's a post the.
Speaker 7: Browner the better. Yes, there's a there's these studies out and at least for years, I love to eat.
Speaker 2: What are the studies? Where are they from?
Speaker 7: No, they're all over the place.
Speaker 8: They say that is a special chemical and the chemical is cancer fighting.
Speaker 4: Which journal did you read this out?
Speaker 5: I was just making a joke about the brown or the better, But I'm.
Speaker 7: Down with the brown.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, you look up journal that you use. Which medical journal you got?
Speaker 7: The Journal of Mexico Medicans.
Speaker 2: The question again, what's something that you know you shouldn't have but you have Anyways?
Speaker 4: Me sugar.
Speaker 1: I cannot help myself when we have somebody bring as pastries or sweets, I inhale it like a coke fiend in the movie Scarface, Dia pushing my head into a pile of cocaine, and it's and I cannot help myself. I just go and go and go to the point where now I feel like garbage because we just had some stuff here a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, mine is mozzarella, really, because I don't think it's.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: I don't know. My lactose thing is weird because it's kind of like you, like, I'm allergic to I can't drink straight milk, but I can have ice cream. It doesn't make any sense, but that's how it is. It's weird and certain things. But no, the mozzarella, I am pretty sure it adds to my migraine problems. But yet, if somebody brings in the best pieces of pizza that I've ever seen, I'm still gonna eat it, even though I know the next day I may have a headache. Yeah, it doesn't matter to me. It's worth it.
Speaker 2: I think glactose is the number one thing that people are like, I'm just gonna do it anyway, Like could you really give up pizza? I could never give up pizza. I'd rather like you could take my pinky, one of the pinkies I give one.
Speaker 6: If most people aren't actually allergic to lactose, they're intolerant to it. So you're not gonna die of eat, You're just gonna poop everywhere.
Speaker 3: Take pills, do help. Yeah, but it also, like I said, for me, it's a migraine trigger too.
Speaker 8: I got a moral answer, and I have a dietary answer for diet reasons.
Speaker 2: Is that clariton? By the way, Yes, can.
Speaker 4: I have it?
Speaker 5: Yes? This is part of my.
Speaker 8: Oh, chocolate covered almonds. I eat them like by the by the bag. I'll just pop them like like frigging potato chips.
Speaker 7: Mom, keep going.
Speaker 8: I liked all they because they're they're real. I mean that the chocolate in the chocolate covered almond.
Speaker 7: Is bad for you.
Speaker 8: Almond not so much, but the chocolate no good. I'll tell you what else is not good morally.
Speaker 7: Octopus. I'm sorry. I love grilled octopus, and Gandi made me. Donni made me feel guilty.
Speaker 8: The other day because she said that they're so smart and they're so advanced. They are, and we shouldn't be eating octopus. Well, it's a guilty pleasure of mine. I come from a Mediterranean family. I love it poured and olive oil. When it's cooked the right way, it's nice and tender. It's not like they yell described because she's been eating it the wrong way.
Speaker 4: A nice restaurant, grilled grilled.
Speaker 8: Octopus, nice and tender, so good.
Speaker 4: Can't give it up?
Speaker 8: My my, my love for the taste of octopus outweighs my I feel love.
Speaker 3: The taste of human flesh.
Speaker 4: You know, what would you do?
Speaker 3: Would you just keep eating it?
Speaker 7: Even eat yourself? No, Gandhi, Yeah, I know you staring at me. You give it. You're just judging, silently judging.
Speaker 5: No, listen, I love cows. I eat cows every now and then.
Speaker 7: How are smart?
Speaker 5: I know so our pigs are, all of them. I get it, they're all smart.
Speaker 9: I'm not judging you any more than I normally do.
Speaker 8: Okay, just so you know if we only eat stupid animals, it will be turkeys and pandas and other things that other animals.
Speaker 2: They're all dona.
Speaker 5: Pandas are quite stupid.
Speaker 8: They're all dumb turkeys. Turkey is the only thing that we put in our mouth is protein. That is dumb that we eat. Everything else that we eat in protein is smart.
Speaker 3: Do we walk around killing old dumps?
Speaker 9: So we can't choosing?
Speaker 5: Picking and choosing, but it's it's yeah, I get it. Your octopus, great delicious memes.
Speaker 7: I push all day.
Speaker 4: Well, is there anything Scotti or Gandhi? Yeah?
Speaker 9: I carry these everywhere I go because I should not be touching dogs because I am allergic, but I refuse.
Speaker 5: To not touch the dog.
Speaker 9: So I have allergy medicine because I'm responsible, Danielle. When I'm allergic to something, I carry the cure everywhere I go. I backpacked my desk because if a dog comes by, I'm touching it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can't not touch them. You guys were here the other day.
Speaker 9: When Sawyer came in Scotti's dog and he must not have bathed for months. I don't know what was going on, but he got me. I kind of breathe my nose was running.
Speaker 5: I kept sneezing. It was so bad. Even with my medicine, it was bad.
Speaker 1: See that really does surprise me because you came in here. Your eyes were legitimately red, which is a huge sign of allergic reaction. And I just couldn't I couldn't fathom doing that to myself because I know the distress I get in.
Speaker 5: I can feel my lungs closing.
Speaker 6: His hair was very long.
Speaker 2: Then.
Speaker 6: I've since gotten him cut, so I can bring him in again if you'd like.
Speaker 5: How many times?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would never give up penny dogs either. You could take the other pinky first ones for dogs, the other ones for pizza.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that should be the next podcast.
Speaker 4: What appendage are you willing to lose?
Speaker 2: Pinkies?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 4: What do we need for that pinky toe?
Speaker 2: I'll go the toe are important for me balance.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you need them to swear.
Speaker 9: I'd give up my ear lobes pinky swear them for anything.
Speaker 7: Would are yours attached?
Speaker 5: No, I'm kind of. I think you can clip them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, take Danielle.
Speaker 3: I gotta think about this.
Speaker 4: Yank out a fingernail right now.
Speaker 7: Not none of your digits. You need every single one of them.
Speaker 2: Not your pinkies.
Speaker 5: Your ring fingers pretty useless.
Speaker 4: Look I pick, yeah, Japan, which is the finger that the yak chops off?
Speaker 2: I could not tell you that one. I was never encountered that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Japanese mafia. They chop off a finger in order to have you joined them.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think it's.
Speaker 4: The pinky really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you could write with how do you right? If you need your whole hand?
Speaker 5: You've seen our sales guy right.
Speaker 2: Every time.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you can zoom Indiana. But he holds a pin like this. I've never seen a grown man hold a pin.
Speaker 4: Where was school like this?
Speaker 5: My parents will let me hang out with those kids and kindergaar rightly? So you see how he holds a fork.
Speaker 2: It's insane. I got in trouble so much growing up for holding my fork the wrong way.
Speaker 6: Oh my dad used to stab me in the hand if I did it wrong.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like this, you.
Speaker 7: Just hold it like that a fist and just.
Speaker 4: Like an orphan in a musical.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, I just do I never did it, and then I got yelled at too much.
Speaker 5: Nate, you were right.
Speaker 9: It's a portion of the left pinky finger and a ritual call the fingers shorten ink think you.
Speaker 5: Sounds terrible, but they use a really sharp knife.
Speaker 4: So okay, okay, sounds sounds fine.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 4: Are we done?
Speaker 2: I didn't go Scott, we are done.
Speaker 6: By No, I just I took your question completely different.
Speaker 2: Uh, here we go.
Speaker 6: Well, No, the first thing that popped into my head was Roman candles. I have a box of them in my garage. You said, what is something you have that you shouldn't And I shouldn't have a box of Roman candles in my garage because they're illegal and they make me scared.
Speaker 9: Okay, if anyone's going to blow off a finger, it is going to be Scott.
Speaker 4: Yeah. How old are those Roman candles?
Speaker 6: They're a good number of years old at this point. Because I don't know what to do with them. You can't throw them out. I'm afraid to light them, and I don't want to transport them in my car, so I just leave them in the garage them away.
Speaker 5: Are they older than Cooper?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Did you get them in the nineties? No.
Speaker 6: I got them in a fireworks store in Pennsylvania and brought them home and then I just never did anything with them.
Speaker 2: I'll turn it, bro, you're so cool you would again. It's the nineties.
Speaker 6: I'm doing now, Yes, Glad I could add that.
Speaker 8: By the elvist Ran after party.
Speaker 4: H