Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Happy Monday's foul twenty in the morning, favorite sports show here to keep you up today and everything in the sports world related, especially basketball.
Speaker 1: I'm your host.
Speaker 2: My name is DJ Wells. During this morning by my two brothers. To my left, Bishop Pinders, my brother Tig Fellas, come.
Speaker 1: On out, y'all doing what up?
Speaker 3: Bro Chilling Cool, dang Man, Cooper the Giant Man, best White boy in the NFL, and Ossin Reeves.
Speaker 2: Man got the sports war on tier this weekend. Man, So let's get straight to it.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Eagles belts ass situation forty to twenty two yesterday over the Chiefs. The square wasn't even that closed. They had a lot of late TVs that did not matter. Man, Listen, I was wrong, man, I thought it was three per time. Eagles definitely said it was our time for show man. Shout out to the Philadelphia Eagles man winning a Super Bowl dominated one of the best officive performers we've ever seen. Fellas like youall feel about it yesterday.
Speaker 4: I mean that was my pick. I didn't know they was gonna do all that shit. But shout out to Jayalen Hirst. Man, I'm glad he got it got it.
Speaker 2: Won Most Definitely Man super Bowl MVP. Jalen Hurts man solid five. Now you like the game it was? It was a dope game. I mean it was a boring game, but dope for the Eagles. They came out showed their dominance. Jalen Hurts, Like you said m v P. He in a different conversation.
Speaker 3: Now, yes, sir, as long as he keep winning, he probably never be League MVP, but he's gonna continue to be on good teams.
Speaker 1: I think this team could be a dynasty.
Speaker 3: Actually, the way they defensive set up, they got a lot of young players and then they got their stars locked in for a while.
Speaker 1: So I mean because he a new changing of the guards.
Speaker 2: If you're most definitely like you said, that made the super Bow two years before it came up shorttw roster got some great young talent that that d line old line trenchworth.
Speaker 1: They got Bro is unstoppable. Bro. Shout out to their coach too. You're about to get a back, yes, sir, for like five years or something. I think it's like, yeah, right around for it. But oh yeah, already been twice.
Speaker 3: But he up yup for a contract. Yeah, pay with you White Philadelphia. It's time to pay that man for sure.
Speaker 4: Gilly, and you out of pocket for letting that man pick you up. I saw that too. That was my only beef with the Super Bowl nigga picked him up.
Speaker 1: Bro that was a part of his celebration.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Brod had his face dawn by the nigga to throw us. It was crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's a little that's a little wicked man, But shots to get little while out being a part of the official celebration. Man, they didn't murder Eagles team for real, for real, Jalen hurts Man crazy situation he had. You know what I'm saying, the Alabama gets bitched national championship. People doubted him. He had to transfer to make it happen for him to be a super Bowl champion. Man, that's the elite man, because people wrote him off for no reason, not.
Speaker 1: Even a champion, the MVP of the Super Bowl, that's sir. People.
Speaker 3: People did write him off. I mean, obviously, his talent speaks for yourself. Going to Alabama, being on started quarterback of Alabama, you know you at an elite level.
Speaker 1: But to transfer, having great years at Oklahoma and then.
Speaker 3: Get to the NFL, not to be a starter, not much expected to when people thinking they should be a running back, all type of shit, and then he come out and be a Super Bowl winning quarterback. MVP at that. Shout out to him, man, most definitely, Man, salute to them.
Speaker 2: Man, let's talk about the chief Stoke got that ass whooped in front of the nation yesterday. Man, people thought the Eagles might won that game, but I don't think anybody assumed.
Speaker 1: To blow out like that. Man.
Speaker 3: Man, they didn't even send a blitz the whole game, and they just had the best.
Speaker 1: Quarterback we've seen in the last ten years.
Speaker 3: They had him so frustrated he couldn't make up play anything off of the front four. We got to sharpened up that offensive line. We gotta do something about it. Uh, no way, no way it should look like that. Yeah, by boy, Pat Mahomes was in here yesterday running.
Speaker 1: For his life.
Speaker 2: We always talked about Pat making work with regards who's there. Those days have to change now, you got it. You gotta be to it, bro those days. Yeah, yesterday show.
Speaker 4: Talk about this nigga like Jesus Christ to him for sure.
Speaker 1: Definitely, Moses had been better than Moses. Looked like you need a couple of biggest call part what he was perfect? He got it lett. My people go that man for sure, the pocket on this show.
Speaker 2: The nigga was in hell yesterday. I was like, damn they doing Pat ma Homes like this.
Speaker 4: He'll be back. Man, this ship you ain't.
Speaker 1: You ain't really like that. Oh I'm not gonna do that now.
Speaker 4: That might be a tea cover because y'all talk about him like he's perfect.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: I'm saying I like that. I'm saying like he's human, bro, Like you said, he got all these different players and all these different thoughts. It's the same team he didn add all year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they found out that ship. They've been struggling to score all year. The crazy things about this year they.
Speaker 2: Had what there was seventeen to two, right they I think they were behind it like twelve games, like twelve comeback victories and ships like they found a ways to win. But sh they was struggling to score all year. They ran into a superior defense. We talked about this little pot, but.
Speaker 4: I don't blame that nothing. Bro, that's crazy. We said he had a down year for Pat Mahomes. Yeah, regular season eight team was winning.
Speaker 1: Busted.
Speaker 2: They lost one games yesterday. Now they got their ask yesterday, but they only lost one game.
Speaker 1: But that's what.
Speaker 3: Wasn't ivp cal I wasn't talked about the MVP race at all, neother one. They lost two games.
Speaker 1: Travis Kelcey, he done, He got one more year and the h that's the great that's the question. We all thinking, he ain't done. Bro, they go spend the block. Maybe Okay, they would be good. Bro.
Speaker 4: They funk around to be back in the super Bowl next year.
Speaker 1: They won't. But I don't know if you Travis Kelcey for Travis Kelsey probably teen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not too sure. But they this girl too. Yesterday I thought I never thought i'd say that.
Speaker 2: And now listen, typically you know what I'm saying. When you got those dynasties in the making, people pushed behind that.
Speaker 1: People was not fucking with the Chiefs at all.
Speaker 4: Yesterday.
Speaker 1: It was a lot of people that wanted the Eagles to win. People like after that first call that game yesterday, they called back and they were just like, oh, they are already cheating for the Chiefs. People was like, nah, we were tired of this. So he twelve seasons be done. Bro, Man retore the team and let them have one more situation.
Speaker 3: Man, let them get even thinking about it. You know when that ship started creeping in Damn there over.
Speaker 1: Bro, Damn, that's interesting. Once you start having them thought.
Speaker 3: You might as well hang it up. You ain't all the way invested. I remember when that ship started keeping in my mind that ship. You start thinking about it, that we give you something think about I was doing. I was like, I won't talk about ready you are ship said it.
Speaker 1: Damn you came on the media and said that I had. When I got hurt, I was like, I'm done.
Speaker 3: I retired and they was like, all right, wow, bro, I just wouldn't retire.
Speaker 1: Next thing, you know, I go to the home in the summer.
Speaker 3: My knee feels better than ever felt before, and I'm like, hey, I think I could play.
Speaker 4: Y'all like, well, don't care that he's trying to steal buddy, and I was like.
Speaker 1: He said way went home and said, oh, hockey is a little bit more bread.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, I can still play. Consultants like quit this job.
Speaker 4: Going back and realized, but I hate you, I feel let me come back.
Speaker 1: I was too Damn. I gotta be home. All year. That's how it be. That first this first second that you quit your job, it's all good. But day three you damn I gotta figure something out.
Speaker 3: Damn many, I mean, but you got a second you know it's it's rebrand after football, gonna be crazy.
Speaker 2: Come on here, the deals already him his brother, They already got the pot going crazy.
Speaker 1: The money never slow. Definitely, what was up, Mike? Okay, we got a love and coming update. We'll see here. Should be very interested.
Speaker 2: Shout to try you, my boy, Trey, shout you got it all start. Yeah, this is hurt Man everyplace with tryon.
Speaker 3: Okay, hey, you probably didn't want to get in this way. Babu were in there. Hey, that's how they've been looking for the whole letter. So get it how you live. We're in there and don't pass either.
Speaker 1: Go for MVP. Fuck, go get disrespectful, don't be cool. Get the m v P.
Speaker 2: Now when we're getting Lemelo in, that's the next question. It's quad nah bro free the real for sure. But listen, man, super Bowl was super Bowl. It was a belta ass situation. Halftime show had a lot of people with mixed reviews, for sure. I know we talked about a little bit on the pod, but Man shout out to kids lamar Man for having Samuel L.
Speaker 1: Jackson's uncle sam Man the symbolism behind that.
Speaker 2: I know it wasn't most entertaining for most people, but for those who understood it, we definitely enjoyed it for show Man. Super Bowl, that whole situation is crazy. What's worst the situation? Super Chat asked for ab dot c t SPN said what was the worst situation Giants was the sake one Barlow or the Mavericks losing Luca like they did. Damn Luca, bro because the Giants don't care about anything.
Speaker 3: And not to say Sakwana and a generational talent he is, but he running running back, so you can find a fire running back that can carry it. He ain't Saquan, but you can get a fire running back in the draft. They coming down and doesn't And.
Speaker 4: To think to know, I guess to think while Luca got traded this that's way bigger than the Giants for sure, and.
Speaker 2: He didn't deserve to be there no more either because obviously they don't give a fuck. So shout the saque man happy that I worked.
Speaker 1: Out for him.
Speaker 2: Super Bowl Eagles chap. Yeah, man, gotta show some respect. Man, who you're thinking more likely to get back to Super Bowl next year? The Eagles are the chiefs, both of them.
Speaker 3: The way I think, the way the Eagles are built, I think they can get back. I mean their defense, and.
Speaker 1: I want to see the Raves in the Super Bowl though we all do. But on Lamar Brokay, I pushed for Lamar. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I was heavy this year, but he also got cheated and he conversation. I don't care which I say. There's no way that somebody's first team All Pro and does not give me b.
Speaker 1: That's just crazy.
Speaker 3: I've seen motherfucker making second team All Defense and win Defensive Player of the Year and that, and I was going to say that that's stupid as well. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: It is what it is.
Speaker 2: Game is the game, man, We'll see it fell back for the draft, because now it's back.
Speaker 1: I'm here on out man ad.
Speaker 2: Debut with the Mask Man, it was good, even though it was brief pause. They took care of the Rockets one sixteen to one oh five. Man, he had twenty six and sixteen before he left. But it said the eighties want to be out for a couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: Man, it was like the gift and the curse.
Speaker 3: They all got gifted this beautiful performance and then curse with the ad.
Speaker 4: He was turned up in that game too, all right.
Speaker 1: I'm here.
Speaker 3: That was the best. That was the best I ever seen a D. His energy was the basketball game he like.
Speaker 1: I was like, damn, I can't like it. I like this a D. We had to get him away from Bride to remember how cold he was. Damn.
Speaker 4: His energy was through the roof.
Speaker 1: It was teed up like ya got me fucked up.
Speaker 3: Nigga like, I'm here, fucking Luca, Nigga ad here and then mo fuckers like, yeah, it's the motherfucker we've seen ah the goddamn months ago he heard again the mask. Man, it's lost day, marble Bro. They kept showing this. Nigga said it in a rat battle. Yeah, seen a way to say in the rat battle.
Speaker 1: Talk on Twitter, I care everybody care.
Speaker 3: Posting that ship. Yeah, man, Anthony Davis or something. He said, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not playing like I'm Anthony Davis or something. I was like, Damn, who's scoring big at the NBA this season?
Speaker 2: You are with all the new ways to get in on the action at Draft Kings sports Book, an official sports betting part of the NBA Player Props Money Lines.
Speaker 1: You name it.
Speaker 2: Draft Kings got it all new customers, Now it's your chance to get on all the hoops action. New customers bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus best Issaly take it to the rack of Draft Kings sports Book where every point counts down load. The apps today use Cold Club five to twenty. Yes, that's Cold Club five to twenty for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars bonus bets with just five bucks all the on DraftKings.
Speaker 1: The Crown of Yours.
Speaker 5: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler in New York called eight seven seven eight Hope and Why, or text hope and Why four six seven three six nine in Connecticut. Help is available for a problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting Kansas twenty one and over. Agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction. Voyd and Ontario Bonas beets Ekspire one hundred and sixty eight hours zeph for richuins four additional terms and responsible gaming resources see dknng dot co slash Audio's.
Speaker 4: Well get ready for next year? Man, new maths just I ain't gonna say saying, but then it's saying that's alway.
Speaker 1: I think he's gonna recover quicker than we think he might be out a week or two. Man. If he's out a couple weeks, right, you got Austin.
Speaker 2: Well, if he's out this week, guys break and then he missed the weekend for that, so we're listening. He missed the minimum ount of games they've probably been playing without the team anyway, hopefully. I don't know when we get Lively back, but I think that's what that should really be worried about, when Lobby comes back, because I think Ad be fine a couple weeks.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think Ad you gonna come back, and I think he's gonna play really, really well. I think a D is cold. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think the Mavericks won this trade, but it's ironically the Lakers are hooper. They are and Luca bron said out the game for right now, Like I think Davis fit Kyrie. Like if you put your eggs in a basket and you got Kyrie for the next two or three years whatever they got him, and then you did a better fit. Yeah, you pay him with I think it's a better fit than Kyrie. And uh, look I shouldn't say that because they went to the finals.
Speaker 1: But no, but I see what you're saying. You like you look at it. You be like, damn Kyrie about to get back into its old So you about to be.
Speaker 4: But a mother fucker Luker bro Is it's different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's different. Luca Lakers stole Luca bro Yeah, but we know why now. It was deeper the rat for sure.
Speaker 2: One thing I did like about even the first possession, a d hollow pass to Dave Gaffer for the lovely him having the capabilities as a Willigan actually talented passer. That's dangerous, Bro, that's dangerous. So we'll see man Max Rishi been hooping to mass year he got shipped over.
Speaker 3: But I think they more equipped to beat the Denver Nuggets, more equipped to beat the Boston Celtics with ad like that, with that combination of a D in a big Yeah, I think they more equipped to like make a run that championship. Even though Luca and made to the finals, we knew they weren't about to beat the Boss Celtics. We definitely didn't know Luca defense. I mean, you know he didn't play defense. But now you're bringing over a d who's a fucking defensive player of your can I'm over every year that changes your whole dynamic of your team for real.
Speaker 1: Most definitely, Man, I'll give up sooner. Ad Man can't wait to see that full team when it finally gets on the court. Some more debuts as well. Jimmy made his debut with the Warriors.
Speaker 2: Man that had a crazy ass comeback victory one thirty two to one eleven. Steph had thirty four, Jimmy had twenty five and four.
Speaker 1: Man, how'd you like to see him play together? Steph went crazy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Steph boss's mind that second half, That third quarter comeback, Bro was crazy.
Speaker 1: It's definitely crazy.
Speaker 4: So far backcourt, Bro, Niggas is healthy.
Speaker 1: Jimmy the third baby, they need a center though.
Speaker 4: I support the Warriors now.
Speaker 1: They need to say how you locked up with the Warriors now after Jimmy trade.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I support them bro's Yeah, I ain't a center though, I guess sorry, any available mm.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, I mean you get one on the way. They need something.
Speaker 4: Trace to be better off the bench for them.
Speaker 3: They don't get in no more that that guy they centered. They play now the young fella they can shoot. Yeah, yeah he he decent, but they need another one just to not enough, want more. But they could make a run though Jimmy, Jimmy changed the team a lot. Ain't gonna lie. He aggressive if Jimmy playing how you played in that game, aggressive, trying to score being himself sept for twelfth.
Speaker 1: Hey, they they can make it run.
Speaker 2: Eleven thirteen for the free. Yeah, that's tough. I like him and Draymond I Key on the basketball court together. I know people questioned I was gonna work with space and shooting, but those are two people who are really really good and really really smarter basketball. They're gonna figure that shit out. Yeah, I hope so for sure. Man, dang, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Man took Jimmy brother. If you start rocking, toot.
Speaker 4: Fuck them now give down before drake mine keep that case back, Nig, that's over.
Speaker 1: You're crazy for sure. Last question, we get off I think they cant figured out for playoffs.
Speaker 4: High they ain't not fucking with Grizzlies, the goddamn Thunder, the Nuggets, Rockets Sabetha. Ass well.
Speaker 2: At this point we need to see who they keep beating the playing, because they would have to creep into that ten spot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think they're better in the suns. I agree, I don't. I do fuck no sounds don't ever win. I don't even like watching them play, but either that.
Speaker 3: They like I used to love when coach Bud teams used to I ain't really like Milwaukee like that.
Speaker 1: I lie, I guess I only like the Hawks, but.
Speaker 3: A little bit of boas. Yeah, but yeah, I don't like watching them play. It's actually very boring. And yeah, I'm not a fan of the sience right now. I'm a fan of KD. I like the book.
Speaker 4: But yeah, well they catch each other in the playing. I'm telling y'all now, the son is gonna whoop they as I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they'll be in the playing before the playing at this point, so we still see for sure.
Speaker 1: Man shots and the Little Warriors.
Speaker 2: Also Man, the Celtics beat the Sleeves off the next semester, square guard. This weekend, JT went crazy with a forty ball man punched on somebody too, Hey, getting very disrespectful.
Speaker 1: Off for rip.
Speaker 4: Oh no, they're just way better than them, bro.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 2: Peyton Pritrick be hooping, bro, twenty five piece, he shooting about whatever he wants to.
Speaker 1: I fuck with that. Pay nice now he can, But I just like that. He just came in the game. But my jobs to shoot, bro, I don't care who next to the fact that's far to me.
Speaker 3: He pools or anything. He gonna get it up, pulls here, gonna do his thing.
Speaker 2: Side steps, It don't matter, Bro, I fuck with Pee and listen, man, we talk about these old teams in the eastwo when it comes down to it, Boston Celtics, Man, people really don't want to see that team.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen anything else that convinced me otherwise.
Speaker 3: That's a well built team like they made for the playoffs. They got so many veterans, two dynamic scores. Peyton Pritchrick can get you twenty five, or Zenas can get twenty five, Derrick White can get twenty five, Drew Holliday can get twenty five on any given night.
Speaker 1: They got so many capable players on that team.
Speaker 3: Man, even like Cornett, he starts the game, he makes so many defensive playofs, even have like three or four blocks in the first or alter three or four shots in the first two minutes of the game. I'm like, they plug in and play, and they got capable players all over the board.
Speaker 4: It shows the next thing got enough, Bro, they're supposed to beat the next bout thirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they didn't play. That was hurt. Yeah, Cat was hurt.
Speaker 4: He didn't play either, But that's what I'm saying, Like we got we got replacements and one hundred from the field for seventh, Like, like, we got replacements. Bro, they can't lose Cat. It's like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Boston can afford to have somebody out of game, so yeah, they cannot.
Speaker 1: Cat plays.
Speaker 3: Just had a sore knee, but he was a little limpy. I guess you could say he played, but he was for sure. Yeah, but yeah he got to be one hundred and ten against them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta get thirty.
Speaker 3: You're trying to be them, Bronson gotta be one hundred and ten. Mike Bridges got Josh for sixteen.
Speaker 4: It's able to play the mid team. They probably would have won, probably would have won, Bro, But play off time, Bro, that I can't afford no ship like that.
Speaker 1: Bro. Yeah, I'm looking at the role players on the bitch of that team. Yeah that's quiet bro. Yeah. When Boston stub in and given they got crazy coming.
Speaker 4: In Peyton Pritchard, them type players.
Speaker 1: Bro. All Bro, you got a merrit painting picture with campaign Christmas Damn. Man, mm hmm. Tough for sure, man, good team man, that master Right now in the playoffs, ye're going with Boston, Boston going to the championship, back to the chip. Okay, how about you be here? Oh yeah, I don't see nobody over there. Damn.
Speaker 4: The patients is for ship. I don't know why you bout this conversation pissing six it's green mm hmm it's green now us. That's like putting Duke in the swack.
Speaker 1: Who we do, bro? Shout out to the swack.
Speaker 4: I love the swag. I'm a swack advocate. I ain't for sure that's like throwing Duke over there.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, what we're doing?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Man, even though they second standards man, Cavaliers, Yeah, got the same pedigreas Champions of Celtics.
Speaker 1: Man, so we got to give them the east Man until it's over with the show.
Speaker 4: And they're gonna see no real smoke to you. Gotta play one of them teams over there, bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think the Nicks would be a good test for them.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that they won't win that seriously because we speaking to but I think that'd be a good serious, like for me only test.
Speaker 1: I think I think the Nicks would be a good challenge. They buy four to one of them at the best for two. It won't go seven, hell no, five, five or six games. That's it.
Speaker 3: The real test to be in Milwaukee, just because Dan and Jannis both could take over games and like have crazy games and then like you see Gary Trent hit seven threes the other day, you can have moments like that. They got capable players. We know Bobby Porters can get hot or have a moment all these They got capable players, more capable players in.
Speaker 1: The Knicks facts, now that's true.
Speaker 3: And they got an m v P and Gianna's two times three times whatever it is a two time MVP that can take over. Yeah, that's the only team that I can see, really really could challenge the Celtics.
Speaker 1: Most definitely, What's talk about the Bucks a little bit more on the show.
Speaker 2: Sure, shortly, but once thefl night Louka was supposed to make his debut gets the jazz.
Speaker 1: Man, him and Lebron back that one out.
Speaker 2: It's funny because he is being flexed the Pacers Lakers game because they thought it was gonna be the debut, No, sir, So now they out here putting a jazz game on TV on Monday night.
Speaker 1: But this is a good game.
Speaker 2: It's a good woman game for them to play together with because this is damn trope and gym tonight.
Speaker 1: But I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 3: It was a great showing for Austin Reeves against the Pacers on TV on the show.
Speaker 1: Whatever shoe he was wearing, he sold a couple that night.
Speaker 2: Five Yeah, and normally you know what I'm saying, in Hard is locking it up. But he don't ever want to see as the region again because what he did to us on National TV.
Speaker 4: Man, it's just she's just different now. West Bro, Okay Bro.
Speaker 2: They also the best game of his his life, Like we're not gonna sit here gas the West as much.
Speaker 4: Was way better than our East.
Speaker 1: Bro. You say that, but the top it's not teams in the East could be the top three teams in the West. Oh Bro, Yes it is. Bro.
Speaker 4: The Nuggets is better than everybody over there.
Speaker 1: That the Nuggets not better than the Nuggets may not right now? Crazy at the Nuggets in the series right now, more.
Speaker 4: Crazy, Bro, Your niggas wild good serious playing.
Speaker 1: Who the Grizzlies beating up those top three teams in the East.
Speaker 4: Calves and the motherfucking Nicks.
Speaker 1: The Grizzlies are not being the Calves, I don't know, they not. They definitely be the Knicks.
Speaker 4: Niggas be trying to advocate for that week ass side. I've been told you all that East is fucking.
Speaker 3: Forth from the West Rockets Like yeah, young Pacers and the Rockets about you can the.
Speaker 4: Sons is team put them out East, Bro. It is fucking Christmas Bro.
Speaker 3: In the playoffs they are What's what's their record against the East? Sons record against the East? I just a way home now to break down. Yeah, I'm the context in the conference seventeen fifteen. Yeah, yeah, got it, Broy.
Speaker 1: I think I think it's comparablecross the board, bro, Bro.
Speaker 4: The Warriors go over out he's bro. Shit different, Bro, sad out there. Bro.
Speaker 1: You say that, but you look at the records. Bro.
Speaker 4: The Warriors play the fucking Pistons in the playoffs. Brother, they're gonna sweep them. M hm.
Speaker 1: The Warriors are eleven. If they go.
Speaker 4: Out East and play, they's in the seven game series. Gonna sweep them. They're not gonna sleep them. Bro, fuck out of here. That ship is trash. The guy they're not gonna sh it's terrible. Bro, They're not gonna sleep them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Bucks is whooping in the West.
Speaker 4: Fucking Magic been hurt all year.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: They still are competitive out there. Bro, she's real competitive out there.
Speaker 1: You know they do play everybody, right, No, Bro, you play plays each other. It's not just the East places.
Speaker 4: You play these teams.
Speaker 1: Be realistic.
Speaker 4: The Magic go out west, Bro, they want of the better teams in the playoffs. Playoffs, No, Bro, and what they.
Speaker 1: Being this year.
Speaker 2: I mean when they was healthy, they was winning games. Bro, they played, they was going on West coast road trips and beating those teams that we talked about. They Yeah, get the fun out of here.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: This ship is weird. Bro. These niggas been getting they ass when they go on the other side of the town.
Speaker 1: It's green. Bro. They hurt.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, got started off. They started the season so good. Bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why they record like that. That in the top three both conferences. Their marriage tough both ways, Bro. The Knicks is to be a lot of teams in the West.
Speaker 1: Bro. But we shall see for sure?
Speaker 4: Got it? Bro?
Speaker 2: How you feel about college cools to debut with the with the Buckskus?
Speaker 1: Wait? What super chat staty? What Will said?
Speaker 2: Is Austin are we? I'm gonna say Austin reeves better than Tyre Telliburton.
Speaker 4: No, get that nigga his money, But.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess say it's Austin Tyre Tyler burn No, but he's cold though. Respect about the same, y'all? Fucking crazy? You gotta talking about this year?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah? About the same?
Speaker 2: Well, we'll see. Please you pull up the stats. They're probably with average nineteen.
Speaker 3: I don't even know. I'm just saying about the same nineteen four ship? Well ship what tur reserved?
Speaker 1: All right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I'm sleep sleep, I am asleep.
Speaker 1: That's a good question. It's like a good question to be I I ain't even hat. I'm just I'm remember I like numbers. I like numbers, man, I like numbers by sidebout like god like way to what was too bad? We're not foul like.
Speaker 4: The fucking Lakers. Play the Pacers in the playoffs Shore, They're gonna beat the funk out of them.
Speaker 1: BROE might be true. What the fuck are we talking about? It might be true, but guess what, we don't go into sweep them. Bro, Now you're taxing bro my soul.
Speaker 4: They're gonna beat the funk out of the face.
Speaker 1: Look at bro, they gonna beat the fa Stop playing, y'all. We're gonna get them back. We played them soon. We're gonna get you back.
Speaker 3: We don't get them back, but beat ours on National TV. That's a that's actually a good question. Is he better than Austin Reeves?
Speaker 1: Right now? What's name? Man said? That? Is he all like? Loo's out of debate? Fuck your debate? No? I mean I just watched him go ahead to head forty five posts.
Speaker 2: Hey, man, he had the best game of his life. Shots of Austin Reeds he went crazy. We had nothing for him.
Speaker 1: On the National TV he was mooving bro.
Speaker 2: Hey, it'sat with hey, fuck you man, I'm starting about moreting Monday morning off like that.
Speaker 1: Man, that's a great question. By side, it's next to each other.
Speaker 2: I'm crazy, man Bucks with the seventy six, one thirty five and one twenty seven. I supposed to be a couple weeks obviously, it's why young got the nod, but they went crazy forty three and eight, Tis Maxley had thirty nine and five and NB had twenty seven to twelve and six.
Speaker 1: Even though it's probably at last big game we will see for a while.
Speaker 3: Man, I really hate watching him Sixers play. Damn, they are not fun to watch, man.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: I like watching Tyres Maxie shoot the ball as much as want to. But other than that, yeah, he just out there playing rock ball.
Speaker 1: But and b when he not healthy.
Speaker 3: Bro, I hate watching him play because all you do is stand at the top of the key try to get a foul shoot it foul bait. Well, he not healthy, Bro. They just need to let him sit out.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: He's not getting on that block and giving out like them post moves like he can.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: I don't like watching them.
Speaker 4: Play, but they need him a came and I hate Youngster got injured. Yeah, could have let Tyres max see him work on that game for the rest of the year.
Speaker 1: These niggas ain't Jared Butler height.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: Shout out to young JB. Man, that's tough. He's out there earballing and ship.
Speaker 4: And come home, man, come play with the pritures they could have used your versus the Knicks. Bro, I mean the Lakers.
Speaker 1: Bro. No oh, what do they do? Man?
Speaker 2: Do they move over to beating this off season? Do they try to or they just got to deal with it?
Speaker 1: To deal with that boy? You think nobody to trade for him? Beat? Everybody will nah he got that knee?
Speaker 3: When when you come out and say ship, like I really I need a real surgery on my knee because it don't make no sense. Don'tbody trading for that ship. You just see what they did for Mark Williams. Nobody had horse piz Joel and B plugged better. I don't know different, Bro, I'm joeling B. Niggas are trading for him. Bro telling you, Bro, ain't nobody gonna trade you might play twenty games?
Speaker 1: Bro, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: You welcome to the seven sixes. Man. Not not a good look at all. He got.
Speaker 3: They just got to let them as surgery and let them just fully recover Broe. How you feel with Bakools with the Bucks, I like what I love books though. I think it's a cool asset that capable player. Yeah capable, I ain't really, I don't know. I got to seeing with Yanni's. So it's always messed up when your star player go out and now other people get opportunities and they might be hooping, and then when they come back South, everything changed them same shot at teams that he was getting them, saying that same role he was playing, because now he's probably kind of playing Giannis roll, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he got thirteen attempts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you probably gonna get them. You might get down. You might have eight Gary Trent shot twenty yo, you're.
Speaker 1: Definitely not getting those. Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's that's why I hate when star players get out and then new people come on the team.
Speaker 1: And that happened to me with Yanni's.
Speaker 3: My first my second game as a Buck, I think I had fifteen in Golden State. I'm playing pick and roll, getting the ball and ship them all. This is about to be green, Like I'm back think that game. Yackall ain't get the ball that all?
Speaker 1: Like I was like, oh, the real PG. That's how it's supposed to be. You were a team. Yeah, so you gotta get used to playing with your honest.
Speaker 4: Bro, So that's true or everything, bro say, it's very accurate. Trip you gonna have to get that's been there all year.
Speaker 3: Just yeah, ain't getting numb attempts and then Cools ain't really have a chance to play with them.
Speaker 1: So yeah, definitely contributed to the same though. Ten. Yeah, that's solid.
Speaker 3: Ye with the the attempts you get, that's a solid.
Speaker 1: Gary Trim make the most of his stuff too.
Speaker 2: That's why one thing you sayfficient shoes around, he's gonna pass you the babble boy, very stay about forty from that three you.
Speaker 1: Get it back. You better believe, he better believe in you.
Speaker 3: If he don't, boy, he's gonna be on the corner on the bench.
Speaker 1: Should it get wicked.
Speaker 2: Some more games that took place, such a day Pistons beat the horner sester Day one, twelve one O two. They had a triple dub in nineteen twelve and ten, and Bridges was hooking at Shay with thirty and nine except Cray had twenty six. I want to talk about some one Leger fro LaMelo. Man, that shit was hilarious. Man, put him in an All Star game. We need that, my boy be clowning.
Speaker 1: Man. They they horrible.
Speaker 4: They horrible, Yeah, ex ugly, but they're definitely the two thousand Clippers, Bro, like real shit, one of the worst basketball teams I ever seen.
Speaker 1: The Nigerian winners with.
Speaker 4: Not the team, I just I fuck with the team just off the strength of the swaggy players. They got capable players.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: Damn they're not the Washington Wizards.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: All them niggas in they front five can hoop. So they just begetting they ask, Bro. We taking heels just like the Clippers.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: It's Ridge, Corey mcghetty. There is males, littlemar Oldham. It was capable players, bro.
Speaker 1: But when they were together, when they joint forced was cheap.
Speaker 4: Like you, No, no team had got no sad team has ever got the support.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: Niggas was really doing this, Bro.
Speaker 1: They were saddest. Yeah, they were horrible. That was a way, bro.
Speaker 2: But we supported them, bro, because they imagine if they had social media back then with that.
Speaker 1: Know, they have been lit. Bro, They've been super litt and all the Pistons fans that's talking ship to me this weekend talking about see how you take care of the team because they beat the hundreds.
Speaker 2: The Hornets won thirteen games. Do not bring to me about a thirteen winning team.
Speaker 4: Brobly shout out to the Pistols. I've been speaking how in them all year? Bro, and there are six in the playoffs right, not respect Broka know what I'm saying. All NBA, I you know, hate, but I really fuck with that for real. You said you don't know what this mean? Nuggle aheads oh man youngster yeah young oh yeah, I an't anything born even born boy.
Speaker 1: I was born in Niggas born thirty, I was born.
Speaker 4: I was the president damn at three. That's bron rookie year. Yeah, Malcolm for sure. Don't know nothing about the headsad.
Speaker 2: He's still in the league to your whole life be in the league. That's crazy, right, excuse me. The Raptors to yesterday to the Rockets ninety four to eighty seven, to must talk about their man simple game. Both of them scored less than one hundred soul. Too interesting, But we've got a lot of games to night. See how you'll feel. Abottle t Wolves at Calves Calves mm hm t Wolves here all right. I'm gonna go te Wolves as well. Hawks at Magic All Star Hawks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, i'mnna go Hawks as well.
Speaker 4: No I Magic all right?
Speaker 2: Magic Spurs at Wizards, Easy, Hornets at.
Speaker 4: Nets and taking the Hornets, I better.
Speaker 1: Take a nap. Celtics at Heat. Celtics are in Miami, Okazy for sure? Words at Bucks Bucks, No, I forgot.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna take Warriors, Jimmy Back and Marquette mm hmmm. Helicans at Thunder Thunder even though I had forty the other nights I've.
Speaker 1: Been hooping, so I ain't gonna suck them up. Tonight show MAVs Kings, I'm gonna go with the Kings.
Speaker 3: Be out there, all right.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go Kings as well. Blazers add nuggets, Blazers.
Speaker 4: Nuggets, about fifteen nuggets, about fifteen.
Speaker 3: Let Street going. They go with the nuggets. They hot, but nuggets.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with nuggets. Jazz ad Lakerskers. So it's about to be a fucking movie, ye say, all right? I want to ask y'all how much is Lebron scoring night? How much is Luca scoring tonight? They're both getting over twenty five to night. Lebron twenty one, Lucas seventeen.
Speaker 4: Damn that must that must be a tripled over seventeen.
Speaker 3: Now they both gonna be passing to each other, but they're gonna be blowing them out.
Speaker 1: They might forg be a good game.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go twenty five for Luca and I'm gonna go probably twenty.
Speaker 1: Nah, I'm gonna go thirty Lebron.
Speaker 3: Twenty five, Lucas twenty one seven. I think lebrono saet the time Austin Reeve is gonna have like twenty three.
Speaker 1: Damn hell of a game for sure. All Right, very five bucks be who was getting to it this weekend.
Speaker 4: Cooper de John was not getting to it this weekend, but on the field he was shout with a great guy. My boy got hurt, but it high school tape. We were just talking about what if y're gonna be a football player that hoop on any high school team, Like this is what coaches are looking for. I know some of y'all ain't paying attention to class right now. I watched us so paying attention. It's a lot of little linebackers to watch this mother fucking show. This is what your niggas need to look.
Speaker 1: Like Yeah, Bobby, you need to do like that. Bobby played like this. You starting to start. You can play with your jersey onto.
Speaker 2: Shout to Cooper the john Man. The d I defense got him a ring yesterday. That boy his mixtapeer is on in and Out Ducks.
Speaker 1: It's hard. He's all football. Niggas need to do broun and ship boom, catching lives and is light though. That's the crazy strongest hell in high school. Though he did not look like that yesterday.
Speaker 2: That's a different league brown other giants as well. Man for sure, Man, I'm gonna show some love. Ostrees Man, crazy game forty five seventy seven, beat the sleeves off the pacer Saturday.
Speaker 1: It was crazy. You got some respect, man, but you got to tea.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with Jalen hurst Man. Super Bowl MVP. Yeah, they said you wouldn't do it. They was questioning if you could lead the Eagles to a championship. Got Iran in the MVP. So shout out to you, bro for sure. Man got so some respect. There so some love. Dame as well Man forty three piece. I know he don't get as much love. He's supposed to. You know, he be killing all the time. Shout out today, start that we got some cursion be here. Get well soon, precious, precious, I sure.
Speaker 4: Jason Tatum put him in that God damn whip lash.
Speaker 1: First. You gotta look at cat. He cat with that in and out bir wow, Hey, two head is disrespectful in it out extra fry damn. Oh my god, he hates you, abuse, he hates Precious.
Speaker 4: I got j t after cele bradon Damn on the shoulders.
Speaker 1: And Fordy ball in the garden. That's tough. Damn. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: Man, my get well soon goes to the chiefs man, which I did in the first half yesterday is a joke.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: A lot of people want some money off the situation, but you also sucked up the church's money man.
Speaker 1: Rebuild for pat Man. He deserves better. Mike, get well soon is.
Speaker 3: A d and Jannie literally get well soon like when he dropt back on the.
Speaker 1: Court, like getting back, Yeah, really get well soon? Like where do I start? Get well soon? But now.
Speaker 3: Miles Bridges mixtap Miles my dog yeah got wick yesterday Devin said he got your slipping a little bit.
Speaker 1: Bro Max Dell dead your fault, it's really thirty one fault. He looked at the Nigga as he passed them. Duncan, it's really thirty one fault.
Speaker 4: You came over for the help, hey, he nigga looked like Mike Bond leavey, what's thirty one?
Speaker 1: M hmm.
Speaker 2: I wonder just got bias out there since Tred's getting rescinded the ship, woever show.
Speaker 3: Up to work, shouts all them, Man, what the last one week out there? Get well soon? It's k cutting am across to somebody, but it was.
Speaker 1: It was Miles again. Wow. It was like though.
Speaker 2: Okay left the cross bad weekend from a man. Get well someone, man, listen, man, be here. People trying to start that we got for some bread? What you got for him?
Speaker 4: Donovan Mitchell twenty five, Winby twenty five, Ben Carroll twenty five, Kim Johnson twenty, Tyler Hero twenty, Zion Williamson twenty, Zach Levine twenty two hundred wins and nineteen thousand dollars tonight.
Speaker 1: Okay nineteen k e Zach Ly.
Speaker 4: He's been asked just shake back man. He's been having a shooting slum for short I ain't like shak from.
Speaker 1: The three, but he stop shooting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, keep shooting.
Speaker 2: Kane crowned George two hundred, Get you nineteen k start we got with some bread Man.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 2: We got a dope episode of Club Opportunity dropping today at twelve pm Eastern. Tap into that. We appreciate y'all. We'll see y'all same time tomorrow morning. It's about twenty in the morning, puts
Speaker 1: Levolume.