Speaker 1: Good morning, a good afternoon, Buenos Harda, Buenos Dia, Buenos I don't know, is it Buenos tardaes.
Speaker 2: Buenos tardes. I guess we're saying that you left Spain a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 1: I know I'm gonna and guess where. I just landed in Hawaii, so I don't even know what language I'm speaking.
Speaker 3: Aloha.
Speaker 2: I did the same thing last year when we went to Hawaii. Everyone kept saying Aloha, and I kept responding.
Speaker 1: With ola, Yeah, exactly, exactly. So Molly and I, Molly and I flew in before my shows on Maui and then Honolulu, and all of our cousins and their babies are here. So we're about to go to the beach and get down to business.
Speaker 2: Amazing, I'm so pleased for you. Well, I just came from your house.
Speaker 3: Oh what was going on there?
Speaker 4: Well, we got Tamikas who's charming into lightfall?
Speaker 5: Oh, Gustavaria.
Speaker 1: Gustavaria, that's what I've ready named him, Goose, And well Goose, his name is Gus and he's one of my new assistants and.
Speaker 5: He speaks Spanish.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, Gus, we are only speaking Spanish, and so I call it Gustavenia.
Speaker 5: In my mind that means I would like Gus. So we'll see who's Doug there at the house.
Speaker 2: Yes, he was a totally well quaffed good boy, was he.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I asked Gus if he'd been sassy at all, and he said, no, he's been a perfectly well behaved good boy. He just got back from two weeks of training.
Speaker 5: Two weeks. He had five weeks of training. He went to training nept for five weeks. They sent me videos of him at the store where they would go Doug sit, He'd sit, and then they'd go lie down and he lies down, and then then get a toy treat and they shake it like ten feet away from him, and he stays.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, oh my god, if this dog training company worked, I can't wait to tell everyone about it.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you'll have to tell me about it because Wendell has decided that if we're in the pool, we're in grave danger. So now he wants to bark at us when we're in the pool, and it's all it's just a mess.
Speaker 1: So well, I got even better news. I found out that that Doug is flying with me. I'm gonna go see a concert at Red Rocks. And there's this new airline, agg Bark Airlines that you could travel with your dog on. And then Jetsuitet also allows you to bring your dogs. So I'm like, oh my god, I'm going to bring dog with me everywhere.
Speaker 4: It's over for every other airline. Yeah, flying first class.
Speaker 1: I wanted to a special shout out also to Australia and New Zealand because we had such an epic time there. We had so much fun. Sydney is one of the most beautiful cities.
Speaker 6: In the world.
Speaker 5: That harbor we went whale watching on the.
Speaker 1: Last day and we we went out of the harbor and went into these ten to fifteen feet swells on this like whale watching boat and the woman came around and started passing out like vomit bags to everyone. Oh no, all of these people were throwing up. I've never been in sea that high. It was epic and I Molly and I of course love that, so we didn't get sick. But we saw so many pods of whales and it was really really beautiful and I just can't get enough of the food in Sydney, and like the way they the way the beaches are, this harbor that like they do all of this like beautiful stuff, and they create all these stone steps so everybody can sit on the harbor have lunch. They have all these parks right on the harbor. I'm like, why don't we do that in all of our beach towns in California?
Speaker 3: You know, Sam is boring after a while.
Speaker 4: We need more action, some like rocky beaches.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so I had that. I just that was great. I always have a good time when we go to Australia, but this was especially great.
Speaker 3: Choplin with my cousin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, onto her guest today.
Speaker 3: Today we have one.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is gonna be This is one of the funniest episodes ever. He's the host of a podcast called Dinners on Me, but you probably know him from many other a bevy of other things. So please welcome one of my favorite people, Jesse Tyler Ferguson. I'm sitting here with my friend Jesse Tyler Ferguson. When was the last time I saw you?
Speaker 3: Do you remember?
Speaker 7: It's been a while.
Speaker 8: I feel like I might have seen you, like the Hollywood Bowl or something Hollywood Bowl, neither of us.
Speaker 7: Hilary Swing's house. Oh remember that a.
Speaker 3: Long times ago. Right, she's had twins. Since she's had.
Speaker 7: Like four different she's like husband and now twins.
Speaker 3: Well we should say she's happily married now.
Speaker 7: But she has been through She's been through a few of them.
Speaker 3: I was with her with like three.
Speaker 8: Different I know, I mean I think I was. I haven't seen her for like since like two husbands ago.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Every time I was speak to her, She's like, you have to meet so and so. It's like, well, what happened to you know? Lots of his face. There's always someone new. But I'm glad she's happy.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine if we just made a whole podcast about Hillary Swank's love life Jesse and I just.
Speaker 7: I mean, we could fill it more than an hour.
Speaker 3: She would probably be fine with it.
Speaker 1: Knowing her anyway, Okay, Jesse Tyler Ferguson is here in studio.
Speaker 3: I'm so happy to see you.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen you in many years, but here we are reunited with Doug in studio.
Speaker 7: Love Doug. I'm obsessed.
Speaker 3: How are you my friend?
Speaker 7: I'm really good?
Speaker 3: What is happening? In your life.
Speaker 1: Besides promoted coming on to promote a new podcast, which everybody is going to be very anger about.
Speaker 7: Everyone has a podcast.
Speaker 3: There's hardly any podcast, Jesse.
Speaker 8: I don't know what, hardly any of them. I have actually been very prolific, prolific recently. Yeah no, I was doing theater for a while and then the strikes all happened, and now I'm just like doing this podcast.
Speaker 7: But hopefully things are going to start happening soon. I don't know. I'm happy to have the podcast to focus.
Speaker 3: What is the podcast about.
Speaker 8: It's called Dinners on Me, and I basically take my guess out to a dinner and we have alcohol. Alcohol is sometimes included, well it should be, should be I mean whatever you guys want.
Speaker 3: To order at dinner, for sure.
Speaker 7: Yeah, sometimes it's like a breakfast, but.
Speaker 3: It's oh well, yeah, well then just better.
Speaker 1: I always believe a little alcohol during an interview setting is helpful for people, for sure, who get nervous being interviewed.
Speaker 8: Although I would go on watch What Happens Live and I would have a little bit of alcohol, and there's been a few times where it's like I shouldn't have done that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, I know what you mean. I mean because you yeah, you get it.
Speaker 1: It should be a sip or like a half a drink before you're on television.
Speaker 3: Not more than that. Yeah yeah yeah, because then that shows it shows up.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, for sure, you can tell, you can tell, but yeah, it's just a meal. I love that it sort of takes the podcast out of the studio where an avest front. You hear the waiter come over the table, you order.
Speaker 2: Sorry to inter up, but Brad, can you fix Jesse's mic? It's kind of falling down.
Speaker 7: It's yeah, move it closer, move it closer my mouth. Put it in my.
Speaker 3: Mouth septicles that we can use, literally put his.
Speaker 7: Dick in my mouth. I was like, oh, hi, what's her name?
Speaker 8: That's what He has a girlfriend, who's always setting up with her with like different guys.
Speaker 3: Who has a girlfriend justin.
Speaker 8: My husband has a girlfriend and we're always setting her up with these different guys. And he's like, I literally put a dick in the roll's mouth last night.
Speaker 7: It is true.
Speaker 3: I set someone up.
Speaker 1: Recently, my friend was like having a relationship with a woman, her first relationship with a woman for about nine months, and she's like, I'm ready to try men again, and I was like, I think I have someone that I used to have sex with who I'm no longer having sex with.
Speaker 3: That is available and great in bed, and.
Speaker 1: He's a friend of mine still I highly recommended and comes I'm like, I can vouch for him, and she's like, I don't want to sex with anyone you did. I got why we're all having sex.
Speaker 3: Who cares if you have to.
Speaker 7: I want to know who all the players are in the story.
Speaker 1: It's over and the sex with me and him is over, so like, go for it, but there's no that attraction is over anyway, she goes out with him.
Speaker 3: I'm sure you know both of these people.
Speaker 1: She goes out with him, and the next morning she's like, oh my god, it was a total We had such a great time. You know, yeah, I would be like interested in seeing him again. He said, thank you so much for setting us up. It's a great time, Like I would be so interested in And I was like, oh, I've successfully set up two people just off the top of my.
Speaker 8: Head, an ex lesbian and an ex level and an ex lover.
Speaker 1: I mean so I feel like it made me feel very good about myself.
Speaker 7: Are great?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 7: Also and that you had good taste and you know your previous.
Speaker 3: Lovers, I mean did I I don'n't know.
Speaker 7: I don't know who this person is right here.
Speaker 3: I do have good taste. He has he's good to.
Speaker 7: Every time I've seen you with someone, I was like, oh, that makes sense. Who are you with now?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure? Okay, I don't know where I am. I don't know who I'm with. I don't know what I'm doing.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, you've been in a relationship for a long time.
Speaker 7: A really long time. We just see children, two children now. Yeah, I don't think.
Speaker 3: I've seen you since I had kids, not twins.
Speaker 1: I usually cut off relationships with people when they have children, So that makes sense.
Speaker 8: That does make its tracks. It's all tracks. Yeah, I have. I've been married. I'll be eleven years in July that I've been married. And we have a four year old and like eighteen month.
Speaker 3: Old, And how is that?
Speaker 7: It's fine, it's good, it's good, it's good. Yeah. Yeah. My husband just looked at a school today, like we're at that place where.
Speaker 1: We're looking at Yeah. I mean, oh my god. You really have to think about everything when you're having a kid. It's not just about having a kid, it's about the next twenty years of getting raped by every school system.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's so ridiculous the stories I.
Speaker 8: Hear now, I know, I know in Justin's you know, he's on like group chats with all the other moms and like it's he's the only like for the only sex couple at the preschool right now. So he's like, all the he's on this group chat with all these moms and then he's like and then me, Justin, and they're all talking about schools because they're all, you know, trying to figure out where to place their kids as well, and they're just really working him up. He gets worked up very easily, and he's really stressing out about things. So I'm glad he finally looked at a school so that we could have something like feasible, you know, like actually like concrete to look at.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how do you feel about how would you grade yourself as a parent.
Speaker 8: I think I'm doing okay. We have I think I'm doing okay. I benefit from a lot of help we have. My mother in law is really helpful. I'm pretty good, but I definitely need like breaks. So it's good to have.
Speaker 1: And when you say breaks, like, what do you mean, like like going away for like twenty twenty one days, one days, twenty eight days every six months. Yeah, I like to go away for twenty eight days.
Speaker 7: I'll leave a photo of myself by the crib and enter. That's right.
Speaker 1: That's actually a great plan for me. That's what I needed. Like when I work two months, I need a month off. I'm like, you go, go, go, go go. And then you know, like when your sometimes are slow, they're super slow, and then when you're busy, you're like, I don't even know. I feel like I'm in the middle of a nervous breakdown totally.
Speaker 6: I can't.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 8: I get built in breaks because I get to go away for work sometimes, So that's nice. Yeah, no, it's fine, it's fine. I mean, my my husband doesn't let be left one with the kids.
Speaker 7: I did.
Speaker 8: I was going to play in New York for like four months and right after my second was born, and I was like, Papa was a rolled in stone, like he had no idea who I was, you know, just not.
Speaker 1: Present, right, right. That's I've had the kind of relationship, but only with one of my dogs. An actual person, which would be more. Yeah, so you're actually worse, a worse person than I at in that comparicon. Yeah right, how did you like that schedule for the theater?
Speaker 7: It's hard, it is.
Speaker 8: It's hard because also people think that, you know, you only work like a few hours in the evening and like you have your whole day free.
Speaker 7: I'm like, you're a monster.
Speaker 1: You have your whole day to stress out about performing that night is what you have.
Speaker 3: I don't think I could do that schedule. Yes you could, No, I don't. I couldn't. First of all, seven day or six day a week.
Speaker 7: Right, or is it seven six days a week eight performances, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Six days a week. I need more than one day wake off.
Speaker 1: And I understand that what that goes into that because I do stand up, I mean I don't do feat or so I'm not you know, it's me just being myself.
Speaker 3: So it's probably in a sense much easier.
Speaker 1: But knowing all day long that you have to do what you have to do, it affects everything you do, every all day, all day.
Speaker 7: Yeah, keep it all day.
Speaker 3: I prefer to just do stand up in the morning, record myself and be done with it and send it out that night, you know what I.
Speaker 8: Mean totally so that I yeah, yeah, yeah, I could do what you want tonight totally. I know I'm not I'm not great. That's the other thing that's changed with kids, Like I really am starting to shut down at like six thirty PM. That's if we're not like in the process of eating dinner. I'm kind of screwed because I want to be I want to be sleeping by the time Mike, Yeah, my kids go down, which is eight eight o five.
Speaker 3: I sleep pretty or I go to sleep pretty early. Last night. I was in bed at seven thirty.
Speaker 1: And I mean I because I get ship done between like five am and eight am are like or six to nine. I can get a lot done and then I'm much more productive. But around That's how I feel like anytime I have plans at night, and I don't have kids, so I don't know if this is an age thing. It must be, because anytime I have plans at night, I'm like, is it gonna happen? Like? Am I gonna be able to truly truck through that? I find La to be such a sleepier town. When I'm in New York. I'm capable of many many more things.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, you can fill a night. But also if I know I have to do something like it anytime after eight pm, if I'm not out of my house, I won't make it like I need to be taken out of my house. I need to be entertained the premises and tell whatever this event.
Speaker 1: It's like actually like a kid, right, you have to keep me entertained until I have to go perform or because every every engagement is that there's a level of performance, which is also fucking annoying.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't have to take anything to help you sleep. Do you take weed or.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I take all sorts of shit. I take gummies. Sometimes I take Xanax. If I'm traveling and there's a time difference, I've decided, most recently to ignore time zones.
Speaker 3: I've decided they don't have Australia, New Zealand, Hawaii.
Speaker 1: I have like this whole like international loop I'm doing, and I'm like, I'm just gonna have to get ahead of this because that's.
Speaker 3: All i have.
Speaker 1: That's the only defense I have. But I will take like xanax for that. I love Xanax. Xanax is my favorite. And then I but I try not to take that, you know, multiple anxiety as well or just you. I recently started to use it, like I tried it for anxiety during the day because I had I went through like a stressful couple of months recently with my house and all this stuff that was going on. I just felt very stressed out, and I was taking it during the day. I was also smoking multiple joints a day during the day. And then I was like, I've got to get through this period of time. And then, of course those periods of time always come to an end, right, like you're out of the cycle of the level of stress you felt. It doesn't ever, that's the great thing about being stressed out. It doesn't last. Yeah, so that feels good. I feel much better this week. I feel much better, like, you know, higher vibes. Yeah, less less like I'm in the afternoon, like where's the xanax? Like I'm okay now, yeah, well me needs a joint and ax. I just but I love joyts. Do you like smooking weed you like I do?
Speaker 7: Gummies?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Much better for you to day cummies.
Speaker 7: Yes, one of my favorite things that you you did. I miss it. I don't know if you had a good experience doing it. But was it The Chelsea does.
Speaker 3: Series, Yes, I love that they loved.
Speaker 8: And The Chelsea does Drugs. Yes, well you had the weed meal and then you went on aahuasca as well. Yes, fucking fantastic. Oh thanks fantastic. I just love watching that that dinner too, and you and like fortune like that group of people.
Speaker 7: Skinting so ridiculous.
Speaker 1: We were high for seven days after that that. You don't understand what was like because it was in the food. So yeah, you know you drugged yourself. Like, you can't overdose on weed, that's the thing. You can just get super super hot. No, you could just act like a moron for a week, or you could do that for your podcast. But it's better with the visuals. I guess are you going to have visuals on your podcast?
Speaker 7: We haven't done that yet because people don't like eating in front of a camera.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that is a problem.
Speaker 8: And also we're in restaurants you now, and there's you know, real people having meals around us.
Speaker 3: But David Chang is doing that show on more Like.
Speaker 7: I mean that's a TV show. They have a budget.
Speaker 1: Oh right right, and no one Moreover, nobody wants to hear people eating now, so I forget. I want to cancel what I retracted my earlier statement. Okay, we're going to take a break and we'll be right back with Jesse Tyler Ferguson.
Speaker 4: This week.
Speaker 2: We'd love for you to write in about your secrets. If you'd like advice about a secret that you're keeping for yourself or someone else. Right into Dear Chelsea Podcast at gmail dot com.
Speaker 1: And we're back with Jesse Tyler Ferguson, who is an absolute delight. We're just sitting here gossiping in the back about our lives. Basically, I don't know if you can gossip about yourself. I guess that's not gossiping. You can, you can, so apparently I was. We're going to have people call in and write in, and you put your good LA therapy.
Speaker 3: I'm assuming you've been to therapy?
Speaker 7: Have I ever?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: That LA therapy will come in handy because our first email comes from m and the subject line is.
Speaker 4: We ho gay needs help.
Speaker 3: Oh it's a local.
Speaker 4: It's a local.
Speaker 7: I probably know this person.
Speaker 3: I love to give back to the community, so let's go. I just sat up so erectly.
Speaker 2: Disappoint him, so Em says, Dear Chelsea, I'm going to keep this as concise as possible, because as an avid listener, I know you hate lengthy right.
Speaker 3: INDs, thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm a thirty two year old gay man in West Hollywood. I've been best friends with a guy for going on nine years. Moving to LA from a red state, he brought me out of my bubble. I've always been outgoing, a down low, straight passing guy, but he made me feel comfortable being gay.
Speaker 4: I love him.
Speaker 2: He's integrated into my life and truly is someone I care about and don't want to lose. Here's the issue. He almost consistently goes after any guy I show interest in, usually after I've hooked up with them or we've dated. I found out recently through mutual friends he hooked up with a guy I had intense feelings for and had a bad falling out with.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: I told him about those feelings, and yet a month later he's diving in. I don't think this guy is worth ruining a friendship over, but I think the pattern of my friend is troubling. I called him out, put some distance between us, and I don't know how to move forward. What's going on here? Please help me work through how to move on and keep this friendship going, hopefully with better boundaries.
Speaker 3: M Well, Jesse, it sounds like you're up.
Speaker 7: Well, let me just tell you.
Speaker 8: I've been this guy in this situation I had when I first moved to La. I'd go out with my he's a famous actor.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you that you have such a very euphonious voice. It's gonna be great on a podcast. Seriously, it's just very nice here and to listen.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but we every time he went out, he would hook up with the person I showed interest in it every time. Yeah, someone someone I'm sure you know. And we remain friends. And I just had to sort of decide whether or not, like his friendship was meaningful enough for me to you know, over overlook that. I mean, every time I went out he was at my side. Like there was moments that I went out with other people and then I didn't have to worry about him.
Speaker 7: But like I did make fun of him.
Speaker 8: It's like, I can't believe everyone I showed interest in you, like immediately go after.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that just sounds like sabotage, right, latant sabotage jealousy, so like like try to sabotage, you get in your way.
Speaker 8: Gay communities trying to sabotage. They're all trying to sleep with each other. That's a thing. I mean, men are dogs. And then you put a whole bunch of men who earned another man in the same room expecting.
Speaker 1: To happen exactly right. It almost gives you permission.
Speaker 8: To do whatever you want want all gay bachelor because everyone would just be fucking each other in the Bachelor house like it hasn't happened because it wouldn't have because if the rules are they don't apply.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So I don't know.
Speaker 8: I kind of feel like it is sort of just the way of it sucks with your friends doing that to you. But I don't know, I don't know, I really I think you just kind of have to lean into it or yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely you could lean into it, or like do you need to be friends with this person? Is like did I miss Is he just in the general group of everybody?
Speaker 4: No, they're like they're like besties. It's like.
Speaker 7: Yeah, support system.
Speaker 1: Okay, so well then you're gonna have to really work just to get past it and accept the behavior.
Speaker 3: And I mean not what am I saying?
Speaker 7: Just take it.
Speaker 1: No, you're gonna have to talk, Like don't you think they have to have a conversation, like because you have to be called.
Speaker 3: Out for that, don't you.
Speaker 8: But I think he said he did have a conversation about like how that guy like really hurt him and the guy went after him any ways.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, And I do I do like the making fun of him for it that you mentioned earlier, like.
Speaker 1: Like he's gotta be yeah, like you can't ignore it. It is very obnoxious behavior from your friend, Like yeah.
Speaker 8: I mean, like next time he's showing interest in someone, like but I better step aside becase you're probably going to roll right on over there, aren't you. I mean, I don't know, Listen, I'm always up for like being super upfront with someone letting them know when you're you know, annoyed with their behavior. But it's at the end of the day, you got to realize there are a whole bunch of gay men in a room and they're all just going to try and sleep with poor Maybe you're not being active enough, maybe our writer, maybe AM's not being active enough and like being aggressive enough. Maybe it's just an opportunity to up up the game.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't like to, Like I wouldn't be friends with somebody that was doing that all the time, you know what I mean, Like there's too many there's too many other people to hang out with.
Speaker 7: That that's true. Well, maybe fine.
Speaker 1: I just want to be friends with somebody who is like openly trying to sabotage me after I called them out about it and continue to do it. It's like, is that friendship actually worth it for you? If it is, then yeah, get over it. So there we go, a problem solved and and I'm done for the day. Okay, bocking out, blocking out, You're welcome.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 2: Our next question comes from Cameron. Cameron says, Dear Chelsea, I'm a fifty year old gay man. I had lots of sex in the past, living in Mexico, Spain, Argentina, and Brazil.
Speaker 4: I think I'm stuck like the type.
Speaker 2: I think I'm stuck thinking that I'm only quote interesting while being a foreigner loving abroad and domestic relationships seem out of reach. Since I feel like I am a dim ad dozen average homo. What is your secret to cultivating exciting relationships while globe trotting, and is my love of adventure abroad a sign that I'm unable to have a long term relationship or is it just fun loving you?
Speaker 4: Cameron?
Speaker 1: There is something about being a vagabond and Catherine, we had someone call on the other day where this was kind of analogous where there is something about being very peripatetic around the world and apothetic and also, yeah, yeah, try try and keep it like somebody who's constantly on the move.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, now spell it. Spell it p A R I.
Speaker 7: T E P E T I c very pathetic.
Speaker 1: So there is something about when you're a vagabond or a globe trotter or however you want to, like, when you bounce around a lot. No, mad, you're not very yeah, you're not very anchored anywhere. So it kind of is prohibitive to actually finding a long term love. But what I'm hearing from him is that he just wants adventure love and all these different ports in the storm.
Speaker 3: Correct, Like, that's also what I'm about. I like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And Cameron, do we have you with us here?
Speaker 3: Oh he's on the phone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Oh yeah, he's on the phone.
Speaker 1: Great, let's get down to business. I mean, we have Jesse Tyler Ferguson here.
Speaker 3: Who better? Who better to guide us through this storm?
Speaker 8: We have the same taste in men all those countries are like yep, I get it feels like everyd.
Speaker 3: But it feels like every gay guy loves those times.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, that's true. That's true, that's true. We do.
Speaker 8: There's also something so mysterious about being, you know, the stranger in a new land. But it's what I was also getting from him is that he was frustrated, that sense of he's more enticing in other countries, like he's not as exciting here.
Speaker 3: Well, I can relate to this because I travel so much. I love to be on the move.
Speaker 1: Like I get very bored if I'm in like La for too long, And I have no reason to be other than Doug who you know.
Speaker 4: Oh there he is, Hi, Good to see you.
Speaker 7: Hi.
Speaker 1: We have Jesse Tyler Ferguson here today as our special guest.
Speaker 7: Hello, Chelsea, Hey, how's it going good?
Speaker 6: Dish?
Speaker 1: Okay, So elaborate a little bit on your letter, like are you looking for a long term relationship or are you looking for just more lovers in different places?
Speaker 6: Well, I would take either one of those. But you know, I love a relationship that is distant but.
Speaker 3: Close, And how do you mean.
Speaker 7: I would like.
Speaker 6: To feel like I have access to a relationship, but I don't want in my place all the time.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm with you, I relate to you completely. I feel the same way. I like to have little fun actions. But repeated customers like it's nice to have you know the same guy like somebody in Spain that I see when I go there, and somebody I see when I go there and there.
Speaker 3: So I understand what you're saying.
Speaker 1: But I would say that attitude in it of itself, it doesn't have to be prohibitive, but it can be. Like for me, I had to really change the way that I looked at it. I had to really kind of energetically be more open minded about being open about what I was looking for with other people. But like saying very honestly and upfront in the beginning, like making it very clear, this is fun, this is not going to be long term.
Speaker 3: If it is, that wouldn't be the plan.
Speaker 1: Everything is going to be happening naturally and there's no pressure on anything, and I will also be dating other people. I feel like when you are very honest with yourself about being that way, it attracts more people that are interested in what you're doing and are like minded. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I just think that your situation is ideal for me because I would love to have that kind of opportunity to jump around a little bit.
Speaker 1: And didn't you say that that's what you were doing, is going to Argentina and to Brazil and all these different places.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I lived in all of those places and really had a lot of success because I kind of had a built in narrative about how I'm interesting because I'm living in these different countries, or I am a foreigner who has a little bit of extra sparkle because of that.
Speaker 8: Are you thinking that you don't you don't have that shine and sparkle here? Yeah, okay here in America.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it just doesn't feel like I have the same amount of a llure.
Speaker 8: I think that's just you being down on yourself because I think you're very allowing.
Speaker 7: What is it? I hear an accent? Where are you from?
Speaker 6: Oh? Minnesota? Oh?
Speaker 7: Really? Okay?
Speaker 8: All of a sudden, like Dutch or something, Just say you're Dutch. Just go in like be like I'm I'm here from Switzerland.
Speaker 6: Strategy.
Speaker 1: First of all, like inhibit that this this aura that you want, like when you're feeling like you're down on yourself, that kind of shows up in your physicality and I can kind of see it as you're talking about it.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you believe that, then that is kind.
Speaker 1: Of your truth. If you choose to believe you are from you have had all these experiences. I'm sorry, I thought you met you were currently going to all these places, so I misread that but or misheard it. But I think you need to just like build yourself back up and whether that's like every day being like all right, here's a new day. Here's a new day for me to have like positive energy about myself. All of those things that you're talking about are part of your history that makes you a unique person and a unique human being who has something to offer people that nobody else has to offer them, don't you think?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Also, where are you living right now in Seattle? Okay? Do you tend to go to the same places over and over and over, like your same haunts? If you go out?
Speaker 6: No, I'm not going out a lot.
Speaker 1: Oh well, that's part of the problem too. You got to get out there. You got to go to things, go to events, go to concerts. Do you like music, Yeah, yeah, go to concerts. Go to like low key concerts, you know where you're going to be mingling with people and standing around talking to people, and go to bars and get yourself out in the world a little bit more. Nothing's going to come and knock on your door if you're not out there, you know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean, I guess it's a way of like treating your own hometown like you would treat a city you were visiting, like you in Argentina or something, and looking for those fun places where you would meet people.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that is I think hard to do because it seems like, oh, I know what I'm gonna see when I go out, or I know who I'm going to meet.
Speaker 3: But you don't. You don't.
Speaker 1: You're like stabbing yourself in the foot before you get out the door. You don't know who you're going to see or who you're going to meet. And you should turn that whatever phrase, your phrase of yours, do the opposite and start thinking the opposite. Just say I don't know who I'm going to meet, I don't know what I'm going to see, so you have to just do a complete dipsy doodle and flip around, flip it and reverse it, flip it.
Speaker 7: And reverse it.
Speaker 8: But yeah, like go like find the local museums, like all the things you would do when you were traveling. I mean, Seattle is an incredible city. There's so much to do there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you just have to get outside of your comfort zone.
Speaker 1: Go to some like events or like they have public readings of things. You can go to book events where they have authors. You know, those kind of intimate settings where you're going to have something in common with the other people that are there and you're going to have a natural spark of conversation.
Speaker 3: But get off of your ass and get out of your house.
Speaker 2: As the bottom line, you're a well traveled, distinguished, good looking guy like who wouldn't want to come talk to you? But I think you know, Chelsea, you're hitting the nail on the head too. It's not like you don't have to go be in the club. Go somewhere where you can strike up a conversation with someone.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's really good advice.
Speaker 1: I was like, what's the curb? I was like, what, don't go there, sir, Do not knock, go there.
Speaker 7: The curb's no good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a weird age, you know, fifty, because it's.
Speaker 3: Not though I'm forty nine, it's not forty eight.
Speaker 7: I'll be forty nine a few months. It's not that we're fine.
Speaker 1: He always says, whatever age I am, he does that. Yeah, it's bullshit, by the way, that Yeah, it's not a weird age.
Speaker 3: It's a weird age. That's exactly.
Speaker 1: There's another sentence. Fifty is a great age. Opposites everything you're saying. Do the opposite of fifty is awesome. This is a new adventure, it's a new chapter. Get excited about your life, because no one is going to get excited about your life until you do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think also find some like cute polyamorous person who like doesn't want to be in your space all of the time, but can give you those wonderful cuddles that you deserve and the intimacy.
Speaker 1: Also, you know, you can go on these dating websites or apps, all of them and be very clear about what you're looking for, like a casual lover or whatever. You know, the term anology that you're supposed to use. I don't think that's it.
Speaker 7: No casual lover's not.
Speaker 8: It can definitely attest to that is a forty eight and eleven month old.
Speaker 3: But you could go and be very clear about what your intentions are.
Speaker 1: You know, I know a lot of women probably want more, or you think that they want more, but you'll be surprised to find out that there are a lot more people on your wavelength than you think.
Speaker 4: Oh no, cameraon dates fellas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, everything so far about this call I've gotten wrong, So there's no reason to stop now.
Speaker 3: I mean, I can't even keep track of what's going on.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm in a midlife I mean, I'm in a breakdown, you know what I'm actually, I'm in my mental breakdown.
Speaker 7: You know what they say, fifty is a weird year.
Speaker 6: To decide crisis you want to have. But yeah, it's good advice to just get over myself and get out.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, definitely get out.
Speaker 1: And gay men are definitely not going to care that you want to have casual relationships at all.
Speaker 6: Okay, I just appreciate the advice, and I.
Speaker 1: Think I don't. I don't think you should thank me, thank Jesse, but I don't. Obviously I've got another podcast right now.
Speaker 3: He's like, I called into dear Chelsea.
Speaker 7: It's so weird. Everything was wrong.
Speaker 1: It's like going to a psychic or medium and they're like, I see you have a son. They're like, I don't like I see him though. All right, Well, anyway, good luck and keep us posted when you find your part time lover or all of your part time lovers. But also listen when I'm before you go, I do want to be serious about saying that you have to talk to yourself in a positive way. It actually makes a difference. You may think I don't know what I'm talking about, but I do.
Speaker 3: I do know. I do it all the time.
Speaker 1: If you get into a negative headspace, it's your job to get yourself out of it, and you have to do that by being positive, putting yourself out in nature, going out and doing things that you normally wouldn't do. It really builds your self esteem and it builds your self worth. So stop poop pooing on everything and saying this isn't going to be fun, and say this is gonna be fun. I'm going to go out and have a good time, and I promise you're going to start having a better time in life.
Speaker 6: Hey, I will stop poop pooing.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, peace out, Thanks Cameron, bye bye.
Speaker 3: Wow that was a real doozy, mostly for.
Speaker 7: Me, but mostly for me.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it looked like he was in the Hampton's Like it reminded me of like Shelter Island. Have you ever been to Shelter Island? I was like, Oh, that looks so nice, cold, wet, rainy. I love that everyone in La hates the rain. I love the rain. I love that East Coast like damp where.
Speaker 7: You don't really moody weather.
Speaker 3: Yeah, where you don't want to go out having to go out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like watching tea, just getting a bed, watching TV at like two in the afternoon. I love that.
Speaker 7: Seattle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, if you go to Seattle, you go to bed at too, because it's dark. Out of three, what's next, Catherine.
Speaker 2: Well, our next color is Genevieve and Jesse. I think this is like a perfect call for you. So I'm really excited that this worked out timing wise. From what I have read, this is part of your truths, So Genevieve says, Dear Chelsea, I grew up laughing at your comedy on Chelsea Lately, and you definitely shaped my sense of humor into what it is today. I was excited to learn you not only had a podcast, but we're offering your solicited advice.
Speaker 3: You're welcome.
Speaker 2: I'm a regular at my local gym, and I self identify as a total battie. I love feeling strong and sexy during my workouts, but nothing ruins my workout harder than unwanted thirsty gym boys hitting on me during my session. When I'm at the gym, I tend to avoid eye contact, stay focused on my workout, and never ever smile at anyone. I'm here for myself and not to socialize. However, right, calmed down, Fuck, we get it. She should wear one of those signs no molested, no moll'star. However, lately, this new boy has started working out at the same time as me, and I have to admit I cannot not notice him. He is sexy and delicious, one hundred percent my type, and I want to know who he is. I feel stumped. How do I approach this sexy man at a place where I so strongly hate being hit on myself. I can tell that he too, is focused on his own workout, and I understand how annoying it can be when someone interrupts Genevieve.
Speaker 3: Wow, this is just very pressing matter. Hi Genevieve, Hi Genevieve.
Speaker 4: Hi guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're trying to just figure out how to basically go up.
Speaker 3: And hit on this guy or introduce yourself not hit on him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in a space where like I don't want people to approach me in that area, and I can tell he's focused on his workout.
Speaker 4: We're doing different things, like how do I go up?
Speaker 3: And like just even can't you find him on Instagram?
Speaker 1: Like it would be better to DM him? I think in that scenario, how to find out his name?
Speaker 3: You mean yelling?
Speaker 4: How do you find someone on Instagram?
Speaker 3: Well, first you have to find out what their name is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, go to the girls at the front and be like, listen, I think that guy's cute. Tell me his name. Oh that's good, get them on your team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good idea.
Speaker 3: But then she's talking to people she doesn't want to talk to. That's a very.
Speaker 7: Difficult The reason quite a predicament.
Speaker 8: She's like, look, I want I want to I want this to go down, but I want to go down my terms.
Speaker 1: I want this to go down, but I'm not willing to break the rules, so I put in place to make this go down.
Speaker 3: So it's very Yes, it is quite a predicament.
Speaker 8: I mean I would just put myself in the line of fire with him, be like whatever he's doing, be like, oh are you using this thing? So it doesn't look like you're like like, hi, my name shouldn't be with charity, like, but you're like, just it's a casual thing, so that you could start a conversation, like even if he's like, oh no, I'm done with that twenty pound or like whatever, Like at least you've started some sort of a conversation. You know, I met my husband at at the gym in the locker room, So.
Speaker 3: You're way to bury the lead.
Speaker 7: I know, I know. That's why I feel like this is why I was being teed up.
Speaker 4: I discovered this on the internet. I was hoping it was true.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so I'm not I'm not. I'm not suggesting you follow him into the locker room, although that would strike up conversation. I mean he'd definitely be like, what what's going on. That's all to say, you never know where you're going to meet your your your person, and I didn't think i'd meet mine in the locker room of the Equinox them West Hollywood.
Speaker 7: Calm down. I mean he also fully clothed. We were fully closed.
Speaker 8: But that's where it happened, and so I would just and you know what, Justin did not want to approach me because he recognized me from television and he lived in he'd grown up in LA and he's like, I don't want to bother him. He probably gets bothered all the time. And he's like, you know what, fuck it, I'm going to say something. He had just started working on marriage equality that we're trying to pass it here in California with Proposition eight was happening, and so he's like, I'm just going to talk to this guy and say, I think that this show that you're on it's going to really help that fight for marriage equality. So it came from actually very like a very connected place. So I think it's you know, as long as you're not coming in a creepy way, I don't think there's anything wrong with putting yourself in the line of fire and be like are you done with this set? Or I've seen you a lot here. You look like you're really focused and you're looking good at whatever. I mean, I don't know. I'm also terrible with like one.
Speaker 3: But no, I don't think it needs to be one liner. I think that's true.
Speaker 1: Like the spirit of it just has to be like natural and organic, you know, I mean intentional, like you want to go over there and you know, rush past him or whatever or have an in interaction with him. So if you keep in mind that that's what you're doing, like in a fun way, like it doesn't have to be awkward. You could just go, oh wow, like you're super focused. You like, how focused to you?
Speaker 8: I'm breaking my own rule right now and saying hello to someone at the gym. I hate when people say hello to me.
Speaker 3: But that's cute. That's a good one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, look at you, Yeah you Yeah?
Speaker 4: Would you ask him to teach you something?
Speaker 3: Would you ever walk over and ask to be finger blasted?
Speaker 4: Also a conversation starter.
Speaker 7: That is definitely render.
Speaker 3: It depends who you're talking to fingerplasted?
Speaker 4: Oh no, And then he's like, I have a girlfriend.
Speaker 7: Well then you know, and that's okay too.
Speaker 4: There will be more cute guys at the gym.
Speaker 8: Who cares I met justin whody had a boyfriend. I asked him out and he's like, I'm actually seeing someone, but we can go out his friends.
Speaker 7: It's like, oh no, I have enough friends yea.
Speaker 8: And it was fine, and then he came back around he broke up with his boyfriend, and I was like, okay, now let's go. But yeah, so he has a girlfriend. Like, you're not like asking him out, you're just saying hi.
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: And also who cares if so if he has a girlfriend and that's the end of it, then great, more information for you to move on. Or you could just keep your mind open. Yeah, because people break up all the time. It's not a big deal, so don't make it one.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you're not creepy, so he will not be creeped out.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Just remember when you're doing it, like this is gonna be fun and light, like, have a good time doing it. You know. When I was younger, people always used to be like when I started, like performing live, people would always be like, just have a good time, and you're like.
Speaker 3: I fucking have a good time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, nervous, and I have to go.
Speaker 1: Out there and I have to perform, And it's like once you realize that it is really about having a good time, and that your good time is going to infect every other person you're coming into contact with. Then you're fine and then you can have a good time. So just think of it that way, like you're about to go spread good vibes and good joy.
Speaker 7: And who doesn't like that? Who just like be encountered with good vibes and good joy?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean even if he's like, oh, she might have been heading on me, but I would be flattered if someone came up to me at the gym and just like struck up conversations like, oh maybe they think I'm cute, Like it makes me feel good.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're passing me up.
Speaker 6: That's good to hear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I don't think you have to like ask him to marry you, like the first time we talked to him.
Speaker 3: Like I like a build of sexual tension.
Speaker 1: Per my friend Wendy, it's nice to build a flirtation because really a flirtation the beginning of the relationship is the most fun part.
Speaker 3: And you could as long.
Speaker 1: As like, if you can stretch that out and have a fun flirt imagine how much fun you're gonna have going to the gym, just knowing that you're gonna bump into him like every time.
Speaker 3: That's fun.
Speaker 7: I like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's exciting.
Speaker 3: I like that idea too. Okay, well, good luck, thank you.
Speaker 4: I appreciate your guys insight.
Speaker 7: Bye bye.
Speaker 3: That didn't feel like a real problem.
Speaker 4: I mean it was a real problem to poor Genevieve.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess she must take her own rules at the gym pretty serious, very seriously.
Speaker 3: Like it's like, right, I made fuck.
Speaker 8: No, I can't say hello, I have a stretch with no talking policy. She does.
Speaker 2: But I thought that Jesse would be the perfect person to encourage her sense because.
Speaker 7: I love that.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that story about you meeting your lover or there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do love the added element in the locker room.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, let's take a quick break and we'll wrap up with one other little question.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're going to be right back with Jesse. He has to take a bath. I'm going to give him a bath, and we're back.
Speaker 7: I know I've.
Speaker 1: Recently got in I've recently gotten into candles. I didn't know about those earlier.
Speaker 7: But I can never reach it.
Speaker 3: No, no, no problem, I'm really good.
Speaker 1: Actually, have very strong hands from being a mountain woman all winter long, Catherine.
Speaker 3: So before we have to part.
Speaker 1: Ways with my lover, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, this is a very fun Episode's very fun.
Speaker 2: It's about to get a little more fun because Cias is in a bit of a pickle.
Speaker 4: Sia, uh no, just see, let's call her Sia. She's see yah. She's using a sudame, so she's see you now.
Speaker 2: Cia is just writing in so she's not joining us. Okay, Dear Chelsea and Crewe, I'm in a bit of a pickle. I'm twenty four years old and I've always thought myself to be straight until a little over a year ago when my best friend and I found ourselves after a night of drinking to be making out later leading to sex. It all felt right and we haven't stopped to this day. Although we are both quote unquote straight, and I've still had sex with other men throughout this but nothing more than just casual hookups. I don't feel attracted to other women, and neither does she, and we both have no plans of coming out about our quote relationship anytime soon, but there's definitely more jealousy when we're with other people or don't spend almost every day together. We act like we're in a relationship to each other, even admitting that we're in love with each other, but remain friends to the outside world. And for added context that makes this harder. There's a fifteen year age gap between us, and we live in a small town where everybody knows who we are.
Speaker 4: I'm just seeking advice to navigate the situation.
Speaker 2: Do I stop completely to save ourselves from getting hurt further as this all gets deeper, or do I just keep going and see what happens?
Speaker 7: See?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she her?
Speaker 8: So what she's described to us, She's described to us a relationship that's in the closet. That's like exactly what that is? Yeah, so that let's just identify it first. You're in a closet of relationship with your friend, which you know, that's something I can definitely relate to.
Speaker 7: Listen.
Speaker 8: I mean, if you have feelings for one another, I think you know it's worth talking about. I'm wondering where she's from. Is it a small town that she doesn't feel safe being out?
Speaker 2: I don't think she actually says where, But that's kind of the sense I got.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean I'm all about like, if you're in love, be in love, and then figure out your way, you know, to make it happen to get.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean it sounds like if there's like jealousy about you know, you being with other people and they don't want to spend time apart, I mean, that's that's what the best relationships. I mean, the jealousy part is probably not great, but like, you know, but you should want to spend a lot of time with the person exactly. That's all. That's all good stuff. So I don't know, I feel like there's got it. You have to figure out a way to be comfortable in this relationship.
Speaker 3: I agree. I think that.
Speaker 1: And I wish she did say something about where she was from, because I would say, a, maybe you guys should move together somewhere else where you're going to feel more secure being out in the open, or be out in the open where you are give people some room to like accept it and and talk to your like, if you really care and you're in love with each other, then you should be talking about what your immediate future is.
Speaker 3: Going to look like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I would encourage you to talk to like if you want to talk to another party, like about how you go about doing that in a more comfortable way with both of your families.
Speaker 3: You should talk to a therapist about it.
Speaker 1: But I don't see, like this isn't going to end well as a secret, right.
Speaker 8: Also this something that's interesting is that there's a fifteen year age gap. I'm assuming she's fifteen years older because if our writer's twenty four, correct, Yeah, so she's thirty and nine ish, she's or.
Speaker 2: Nine or nine, which is a really different question to be asking, you know.
Speaker 8: I mean, she's she's lived a life, you know, if you're almost forty years old, Like, I don't know, pardon me. Feel also kind of feels like your friend needs to be like, okay, like take take the reins a little bit, help us out, Like is this a thing?
Speaker 7: Are we in love? Is this happening? Help me out? Mommy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you gotta.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody's got to step up to the plate, like it just there's no good story ending you guys, if you love each other, get together, figure out a plan forward and do something about it.
Speaker 2: No, but I think that's good advice. And I think that's the advice. She's kind of looking for. It's not like just to ignore this and doesn't matter that you're not attracted to other women.
Speaker 4: You're attracted to this woman.
Speaker 1: Right, So she this woman's like thirty nine and she's twenty four, so she's worried about like judgment about that. And again I would say that you're twenty four years old in the thirty nine that's not disgusting.
Speaker 2: No, And you know, kind of thinking about that like age gap too, Like your best friend would have grown up in a time where it was still like ooh, are people going to come out or not. Maybe it's for the younger person to take the lead of like let's do this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got there yet, right, I mean I've always dated but men that are I mean I dated men that were twenty years older than me for like twenty years until they got too old, you know, and then I had to dial it back. But age, yeah, there's no like fifteen twenty years is fine. It's I think when I mean, twenty years is a lot, but fifteen years is okay.
Speaker 3: I think that's okay. Yeah, And also, yes, take.
Speaker 1: The lead as a younger person who's more with it and you know, understands the way society and culture are working these days. I would always like to I always, as a personal rule, like to get ahead of a problem, not behind one. And you should get ahead of you this problem because it doesn't have to be a problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, stop dating other people because you're not interested in.
Speaker 1: Them, and let us know what happens. Yeah, I'm so Yeah, stop dating other people. You guys are obviously together. Yeah, and let us know what Tony moved to.
Speaker 3: We're assuming it's the town, but like, I mean, maybe it's not the town.
Speaker 7: She says.
Speaker 8: Everyone there knows who they are, everyone knows. It just sounds like a very small town. So of course my brain goes to a not very accepting place.
Speaker 7: But that's just me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you're a gay person, so you would know that better than me. I was just thinking why my mind wouldn't think fat, And it's like, oh, because I'm not discriminated against, right, right, right?
Speaker 3: Well the problem solved with that.
Speaker 7: I'll discriminate against you though.
Speaker 1: I feel like I was going to ask you about being discriminated against about something else that you were saying earlier. I wanted to say, did you feel discriminated against? But now I forgot what that was about. This has been a blur.
Speaker 8: I don't even remember coming in this room. I feel like I've been here for days. He woke up here this morning. Oh my goodness, oh so funny.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: People are really going to enjoy this, Jesse, you are so fun you Oh me too?
Speaker 3: This was so fun. And what's your podcast called.
Speaker 7: It's called Dinners on Me.
Speaker 3: Dinner's on Me and invite me anytime in all?
Speaker 7: Oh my god, would you do it?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 7: I think you're on the schedule.
Speaker 3: Action Oh okay, well then that was the trick. What was that?
Speaker 1: Was that? A like you push you well, you're like throwing a carrot against the wall over there.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, yeah, basically basically that's exactly what happened. I think you were on the schedule, but then maybe we had to reschedule.
Speaker 3: I don't will definitely do It'll be fine. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Add a little alcohol to this and what most what could happen? Okay, thank you, bye, guys. We'll see you next week. Bye. Okay, So upcoming shows that I have you, guys, I'm gonna be in Hawaii on Maui, Ka, Huluee and Honolulu. I will be there in July. Also, in July. I'm coming to Niagara Falls on July twenty seventh. I'm coming to Hollywood, Florida for my only show in Florida on July twenty eighth. I'll be in Auburn, Washington on August first, and then Santa Rosa, California for my second show August second. August seventeenth is the Santa Barbara Bowl.
Speaker 3: You do not want to miss that. And then I.
Speaker 1: Will be all over Maine, Charlotte, North Carolina, Charleston, South Carolina.
Speaker 3: I'm coming to Texas. I'm coming to Saint Louis and Kansas City, and.
Speaker 1: Then I will be in Las Vegas performing at the Chelsea Theater inside the Cosmopolitan Hotel. My first three dates in Vegas are September first, Labor Day weekend, and then November two and November thirtieth.
Speaker 3: I'm coming to Brooklyn, New York, at the Kings Theater on November eighth.
Speaker 1: And I have tickets on sale throughout the end of the year in December, so if you're in a city like Philadelphia or Bethlehem, or San Diego or New Orleans or Omaha, check Chelseahandler dot com for tickets.
Speaker 2: Okay, If you'd like advice from Chelsea, shoot us an email at Dear Chelsea podcast at.
Speaker 4: Gmail dot com and be sure to include your phone number.
Speaker 2: Dear Chelsea is edited and engineered by Brad Dickert executive producer Katherine Law and be sure to check out our march at Chelseahandler dot com