Speaker 1: Welcome to another episode of Bustle with the Boys. I am your host William Merrol Coompton, the third our boy co host Taylor Curtis Lawan. He is on his way back currently from Canada driving. How many How long is this journey he's on. He's taking a Chevy RV. I don't know the whole the entire name of the Chevy vehicle, but thank god it's Chevy and.
Speaker 2: He's driving from How long is the trip like? It's over a day right of driving.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he started in Canada.
Speaker 4: When we last heard from him, he was in Billings, and Billings to Nashville is twenty two hours and fifty one minutes, so.
Speaker 1: The boys a day out. If he didn't rest his head, he'll be driving all night.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Journey not for the fan of heart. He asked me to go on and I said absolutely not. It's not something that I'm about. But before we get into the episode, because there's a lot of good things. The boys were in Romano last week. Little secret that'll be coming out. This episode is brought to you by the most dependable, durable, and reliable vehicle on the road, the Chevy Silverado. Strong and dependable like the people who drive them are boy Jack in the back. He is currently in the running to get a free Chevy Silverado from The Boys if he continues to tweet rich Eisen every day until rich Iison comes on the podcast. Now, my question, Jack, have you hit every day? I've seen the last like four days in a row. But have there been a lull? You feel like, has there been a lull in there that we haven't seen?
Speaker 2: No, of course not. Do you have just a row?
Speaker 1: You just have a folder of how you're going about this or each day that you just or bleep that out, can't curse bleep that out? Or you just scroll photos of rich Ion and pick one.
Speaker 5: I mean, you know a magician ever reveals the secrets?
Speaker 6: Oh I like that.
Speaker 5: I like that, But I've not missed a day.
Speaker 1: Modern in advance with a ton of grit, a partner in getting things done, especially when it comes to the heart and soul of.
Speaker 2: A pickup truck.
Speaker 1: The Bed Boys we had some another sponsor ship in a lot of They basically dropped palette or what is it, palettes palettes of merchandise on our boy, Garrett's front door, and Garrett was like, hey, playoff Willie, can we borrow your Chevy Silverado to go pick this stuff up? I'm like, of course, absolutely, sure enough. He drives over there. The soul of the pickup truck, the bed, what we got, the heart and soul of the pickup truck. The bed came in clutch, We packed everything up, drove it over no problem. However, go to a Chevy dealership near you. This is the best vehicle on the road, the best. Absolutely everything, like we've already talked about, the bed, the cargo space, the driving, the dependability, the reliability, the functionality, the absolutely everything about this the Chevy Soprado is what makes it the greatest vehicle on the road. Uh Strong, advanced, dependable, hardworking. Just like you guys, go go thro a dealership near you and let them know your sons of let him know that the boy sends you because you're gonna get a free trailer hitch and let and show them this clip and you'll you'll get one one thousand percent.
Speaker 2: That is certain guaranteed.
Speaker 1: So the episode Busting with the Boys, we had on Michael Mayer is a mayor and mayor's mayor almost Michael Meyer really spooky, spooky vibes, but he is a.
Speaker 2: Stud tight end.
Speaker 1: Probably I'm not gonna predict what round he's gonna go just because I don't want to put that. I don't want to like put that out there and like it doesn't happen for him. But he is one of the best tight ends in college football as far as preseason rankings and all that stuff goes. And he was a great fucking time. Like he's banter with the boys. He's a big fan of the show. Matter of fact, I think we're gonna try and get the bust out there for the Clemson Notre Dame game. I'm saying it right now that I think we need to get the bus out there for the Clemson Notre Dame game and either invite we get Shane Gillis because he's a big Notre Dame fan.
Speaker 2: He'll come out there and co host.
Speaker 1: Maybe we'll get Mike on again, maybe somebody else on the team. But we talk a lot about the coaching transition with what's his name coach Kelly, coach Brian Kelly, how he left Notre Dame in December. The video that was leaked that showed his kind of like very businesslike approach of leaving the boys, how they transitioned to their new head coach. Somebody please remind me of his name, Marcus Freeman, who seems like a stud that We talk about the video, how everybody gets fired up when he got hired. We talk about how they lose the big games and what Notre Dame can be doing to overcome those I'm just messing around. I did like say, like, you're not winning the games you're supposed to be. You'll have to just have to listen to the episode. But he was a good time. Our tear talk was top fast food chains. George also joined the podcast. George Kittle came in. He helped co hosts like halfway through, when you guys hear his audio, it's gonna be a little shitty because George wouldn't listen to bloss in the back and say, hey, pull the mic away from your face, and so George basically like eats the mic the entire time.
Speaker 2: Just letting you guys know. That's just a heads up.
Speaker 1: If you guys are listening to this and you're new, welcome to Bust with the Boys. You can go subscribe if you don't mind just taking a few seconds subscribing to us wherever you're getting this podcast right now, if it's on Apple or Spotify, you can just hit Follow the Boys. If you're watching me on Twitter, or if you're watching me on YouTube right now, just go and hit subscribe on YouTube, turn on your notifications. Have all the fun in the world. Leave a comment. It'll be a great time. It helps us out tremendously. But welcome to Busting with the Boys. If you're Tier one, Tier two, Tier three, peeking their head around and listen to your episode every now and then.
Speaker 2: You guys know what time it is. You guys know how the boys get down.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do our shout out no free shout out segment here pretty soon, and then we will drop in the interview with Michael Mayer where George Kittle gets featured. He comes in halfway through, blows up the podcast, and we have a great time.
Speaker 2: We banter about stuff with football.
Speaker 1: We talked tight end stuff, tighten you all that good shit, and uh yeah, so it's gonna be a fun time. And then Taylor he's gonna zoom in or he's gonna FaceTime in or something.
Speaker 2: At some point send us.
Speaker 1: A video for a shout out no for shout out of the week and his tear talk for top fast food chains. This is the last week that Taylor will be gone, and then from here on out, well for the next however many weeks, probably until the football season, Taylor will be joining the Boys, so the Boys will be back. Sorry next week, We're all back together. Thank god. It's about time he gets home from Canada. He's been there way too long. So now, without further ado, our favorite segment of the week shout out no free shout out segment brought to you by Busting with the Boys. Subscribe wherever you get your podcast Bustle with the Boys, Buy the Boys. For the Boys, We have a great time. We fucking we we do it up. Uh Blossy, start us off, big dog. What's your shot? Your shoutout? No free shout out of the week?
Speaker 7: My shout out no free shout out of the week this week goes to uh. Just a random act of kindness. And the reason why I chose this is because we were hosted by whistle Pig this evening and I thought they did a great job and just welcoming in people who they weren't used to.
Speaker 2: Treated us like family. So when I got home, I.
Speaker 7: Went to a specific copy shop coffee shop, and I thought I should return the favor to a random stranger. So I went ahead and purchased their order while I was there, and I thought I should just pass it along. So my shout out goes to random acts of kindness. Okay, Blossy, I see you trying to stay private with your giving, but of course I want to say it on the mic. I'm teasing you, joking, Jack, what do you got for us? I already know you're back there. You're kind of like licking your lips a little bit. You're kind of doing the the movement.
Speaker 2: What do you got? It seems like a banger.
Speaker 8: I don't want to put too much pressure on it, but this is something when when it happens you do.
Speaker 5: Not take it for granted.
Speaker 8: It is a truly special moment in your life, especially once you get past the age of like twenty two. And I know, I'm like putting a lot of details into something. You have no idea what I'm talking about. But before the age of parably like twenty one twenty two, you can drink as much as you want. You wake up and you're just not hungover. It's some act of God. You don't think about it, and you definitely take it for granted. My shout out, no free shout out, because we went to Whistle Pig obviously drank a good bit of whiskey, and after the first.
Speaker 5: Night I had, I had.
Speaker 8: A couple of drinks, thinking I'm gonna wake up feel a little bit out of shape, and I woke up just completely fine, not hungover.
Speaker 5: So my shout out, no free shout out, is.
Speaker 8: Waking up past that age when you can drink a lot and uh you somehow, by the grace of God, aren't hungover.
Speaker 5: So waking up after whatever age it is and not being hungover, I think.
Speaker 2: It's a good shout out the way you're just laying in the planet now.
Speaker 8: I'm just I'm feeling my blood figure right now is dropping a little bit. So I'm feeling a little out of out of shape right now. But my shadow no for shadows. Waking up in your late twenties and not being hungover.
Speaker 2: There we go. That's good. JP. What you what do you got for us?
Speaker 4: I got you. I would like to say I comforted Jack in his sleep. We shared a bed that is true, you guys did Garrett pull out couch. Bloss used the cushions from the pullout couch to make a bed next to the pullout couch and slept on that because he's a military he's a military rat that's like just got to prove himself at all times that he can sleep in any condition. And then JP and Jack took the extra room and shared a full size bed together.
Speaker 2: It was nice. Yeah. So now what is now?
Speaker 1: JP's on the mike about to give us a shout out, no free shoutout of the week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, mine is also along the lines of our whistle Pig weekend and it goes to something that's very contagious and when it happens once, it just continues to go and go and go and still I shout.
Speaker 6: Out, ooh, I think I know what it is.
Speaker 2: I don't think you do. You might.
Speaker 4: My shout out, no free shout out of the week goes to belly laughs with the boys.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, yes, sir.
Speaker 1: Now you're gonna see the giggles like once she starts and they just can't stop.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I need the alliteration. Belly laughs with the boys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, smooth, Yeah, it's a great one. I cramped. I cramped.
Speaker 1: I was laughing so hard, like I started to cramp in my stomach.
Speaker 2: And then Jason started to.
Speaker 1: Have like a yeah yeah a few times, but that first when it came at like a moment where Jason the guy, uh, Jason's like the big dog at whistle Pick. He was like trying to have a moment with our table by giving us like a cheers and just say hey, for real, guys, these last couple of days, I can't read it. I can't regurgitate it all because I was struggling yeah yeah, bent and was just struggling because I was catching a stomach cramp at the table and I was like lean down, so I'm laughing too, but really I'm laughing because I'm in so much pain and I can't shake it because every time I would every time I would inhale, it would tighten up even more and then I would have to like laugh to like get it out. And I'm like trying to like lean and I was like, man, I look mad, disrespectful right now.
Speaker 2: Just laughing.
Speaker 1: This dude's trying to like have a moment with us. But bro, that continued throughout the entire night. That was an extremely fun night.
Speaker 4: Like the first laugh happened probably at like seven thirty, and then the last one happened at one day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you guys must have stayed up till one thirty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jack and I did, for real, for real?
Speaker 2: What do you mean by that? What do you mean by that?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 9: My shout out no free shout out this week is kind of along the lines of like what Boss was saying that, you know, giving like an act of kindness to a stranger or whoever it is. We just had a guest on before we're recording this intro that shares a lot of good just mental like strengths, like his how he just like takes a step back and takes on a challenge or goes through a process. So I think my shout out, no free shout out is when you just come across a random person, whether you're the person that does it for someone else or someone else does it for you, but just kind of sheds a little bit of you know, intelligence, education or motivation on how to I'm definitely struggling trying to land the plane, but.
Speaker 1: Just like a little does of perspective to give you some clarity on whatever your situation is exactly.
Speaker 2: So that's my shout out right there, Hey boy, when when are when are what are feels right now?
Speaker 1: A couple of us blossom that was it was really good, some introspective ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I love anytime I can gain some knowledge from somebody like that.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, we just shot a good one with Rob then another good one that's gonna come out in August.
Speaker 2: With Darren Waller. I think it's gonna be really good. But that's a good fucking shout out, bro, Thanks.
Speaker 1: Man's my shout out, no free shout out. And this is something I uh, you kind of grew up and you feel like you learned it on your own, like you figured it out on your own, and something you kind of witness like throughout the rest of your day, like throughout the rest of like your adult and everything else. But my shout out, no free shoutout, goes to when you're sitting at it, you're sitting at a red light and you just happen to look at the other like, uh, was it rear lights? Rear lights like the blink when when the blinkers go and sync with each other and they're like it it's a different brand or a different vehicle, and there's sitting there and you're sitting there and you hear the tick, you hear it on your vehicle that you're driving. And when they sit there and getting sink for just a couple of seconds and you think, is this is this it? Are they going to stay this way? And then they break? Hey, but that is my shoutout, no fore shotout. When the when you're sitting at the red light and you see the blinkers getting sync with each other. To me, that changes the game for your driving experience. Yeah, especially when you're in your Chevy Silverado. Yeah, when they when they meet and sync up and it's like two souls sharing the same heart. No, I rest, We'll get a shout out. Yeah, we'll get a shout out from Taylor that will clip in right now.
Speaker 10: All right, shout out, no free shout out of the week. It's been a long drive, seventy two hours, got me thinking, got me stinking a little bit.
Speaker 6: But I do know my shutout. Every shadow of the week is gonna.
Speaker 10: When you're a group of people and you and you smell something to smell a little bo and you're like, man does that mean? Could that possibly mean? And you give it the old the old in the arm pit and it's not you, and you know free and clear that you're solid. It's definitely one of those other dirty motherfuckers out there that's much shot out, no for shout out.
Speaker 1: Of the week, and we're back to busting with the boys. Phenomenal shout out by the boy.
Speaker 2: What we are we bringing back our giggles?
Speaker 1: Oh dude, let's definitely touch on our trip to Vermont. So the boys we got to go out to uh Seoran, Vermont, to the uh whistle pick Farm. They're a partner of ours. I'm busting with the boys, and the boys are selected. We got to select a single barrel of whiskey. We got to we got to taste test. Fucking I felt like tens of whiskeys. When we got to pick ours, they picked like four their No, they're down to four for us and Bloss and I went back and forth. We had to call him the big dog Bloss. He's got a very well versus palette. I think he threw in a lot of great not only experience, but a lot of great intelligence and knowledge, like on the fly that really brought in the barrel that we selected. Now, what's gonna happen is we chose we choose a bourbon and whistle Pig is known for Rye.
Speaker 2: They're one of the.
Speaker 1: Best Rye brands, but they are the best Rye brand of whiskey out there.
Speaker 2: They are one hundred percent Rye.
Speaker 1: So all it takes to be considered a Rye whiskey is for your Rye to be at least fifty one percent. There's a lot of brands out there that claim that they're a Rye whiskey. One in particularly that I'm thinking of it's like seventy something percent Rye, but they claim to be one of the best Rye whiskeys out there. Whistle Pig is what guaranteed one hundred percent Rye whiskey. They're known for their Rye. They've built from the ground up just their entire brand off of Rye whiskey. They are now going to roll out a bourbon whiskey and the boys get to be I don't know if it's going to be their only bourbon that they're rolling out, but the boys get to be part of their bourbon rollout selection of whiskey. They want to obviously grow in Tennessee bourbon country, and so with Bust and Crew, we got to select a bourbon.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be one of their first bourbons that.
Speaker 1: They've ever rolled out, rolled out, and with a credible brand like whistle Pig. I think that's so fucking cool that we get to be like a part of that with them. KFC Radio, they're choosing a rye whiskey, we're choosing a bourbon. We're gonna compete on who sells the most, who sells the most cases. There's gonna be a certain amount of cases that we're going to open up to the public.
Speaker 2: They'll be in stores, there'll be e commerce. You can get it anywhere.
Speaker 1: It's not gonna be like the Piggyback cans where they're only in select states, select stores. You'll be able to get this stuff anywhere whenever we do roll it out. So be ready and be fucking alert when we roll this shit out, because if we sell out of ours, we sell out of ours obviously a monster win, but we sell out fast.
Speaker 2: Enough, we will then look to potentially, you.
Speaker 1: Never know, boys, maybe we'll get a bourbon or a whiskey of our choice that will be co branded with whistle Pig, we will just have a sticker that goes on one of their age six year one ride because they just make this shit like they just like like the government prints money, they just print six year age of rye whiskey.
Speaker 2: So be on the lookout for that. That's why we.
Speaker 1: Were in Vermont getting hammered for like two days in a row, finding our whiskey, trying out all of whistle Picks whiskeys, which was incredible. We got to spend some good camaraderie together a fire pit, a fire pit night, some yard games.
Speaker 2: We played frisbee, frisbee.
Speaker 1: Golf, playing cornhole, throwing axes, playing pool, darts, eating.
Speaker 2: They have a chef on site. Dude.
Speaker 1: It was just god shout out chevy dude. But it was just an awesome experience. And I just think it's really cool. Like I've always been I've always been like a big like whiskey guy. I've loved whiskey. And the fact that we got to go out to whistle Pig and she's a whiskey, I just think is is really cool from like we're like how far we've just came with sit like somebody like whistle Pick wants us to pick a whiskey out, so be on the lookout for that, because that's gonna be the competition and we're gonna need you guys more than fucking ever because we gotta We obviously gott to bury the KFC boys love them gotta bury.
Speaker 2: Uh all right, now we will.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you will probably listen to an at Reid and then we'll get into the interview with Michael Mayer from Notre Dame tight End, Notre Dame Irish fans. You guys are gonna love this shit. He's a golden domer. He kept it real, he talked about everything. Um George Kittle. He crashes the pod and helps me co host the rest of the way. It's a fun one. You guys are enjoy it. Make sure to subscribe. If you're looking at me right now, please subscribe, Please follow, Just take a couple of seconds. It helps the boys out big time. Big hugs, tiny kisses, be a fucking wolf. We interrupt this episode to bring you sport clips. How long has it been since your last hair cut? A day, a week, a month too long? It might be time to head to a sport clips near you. They've just developed a brand new super relaxing signature scent on their perfectly steamed hot talent. I don't about you, boys, but if you've ever had a hot steam towel on your head after a cut, it's one of the best things in the world. And they even give you a nice littlelight massage. It's been formulated specifically to bring the the relaxation of the MVP haircut experience to a whole other level. It's something that you have to smell to believe. Make sure that when you go in then you ask your stylists for the MVP experience, because not only will you get to try the new scent, but you'll get the seven point massaging shampoo as well. You will smell like an MVP, you'll walk like an MVP, and you'll move like an MVP. Nobody does it like sport clips, facial shape, jaw structure, hair texture, hairline, all of it. They cut to the best experience. Sport clips the pros in men's hair back to this episode, but I can trouble.
Speaker 6: I mean, I know that guy was cussing, but I can cuss on him.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, bro, this is fucking later. We encourage it on hair bombs.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you know people do that when they got they got to heighten their stories.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Do you hear what I said there about the Bengals.
Speaker 11: Oh, I was texting we all got the groups that I grew up like ten minutes south out of Cincinnati, So I've always been a huge Bangals.
Speaker 2: Fan, Dave Bengals, got a.
Speaker 6: Huge Bangles guy.
Speaker 11: Yeah, And I was just telling my buddies that I was coming on here and they wanted me to tell you that the Bangals on the Titans.
Speaker 6: That's what they wanted me to say.
Speaker 2: Well, clearly, but do you agree with those words so that it is your words?
Speaker 6: Now? It is? I guess you could say it is yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're telling me that, like, you know, I could be like, okay, I mean you beat the Raiders too, So I guess there's not really much I can say right now. But you're you're talking to a couple of fucking Titan heads right here.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Obviously he clapped back with the Super Bowl comment.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's a great clapback.
Speaker 8: I mean, I can't that's the story, dude, because.
Speaker 1: You're talking about when the Tennessee or Cincinnati was here. Well, the only reason Cincinnati made it here was because of that bullshit as fucking on the end zone against the Raiders.
Speaker 6: They made it to the super Bowl on a bunch of bullshit.
Speaker 1: Honestly, as long as you can admit that I wish I wish you were a mango, so we can, you know, get some headlines.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just always say that. I'm just kidding. I never want to get anybody on here. But what'd you think of Brian Kelly?
Speaker 6: I like you? Yeah, I liked him.
Speaker 2: I mean it's like, hey, I'm not I'm not trying to catch anybody on here. So what was Brian Kelly? I hate him? Yeah?
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's what everybody tries to do every time, Like anybody asked me about Brian Kelly, they just want me to say he was a horrible person. But I liked him. I came in as a freshman. He gave me an opportunity. I mean, the guy didn't really talk to me that much, but.
Speaker 6: I didn't really care.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I played football, took care of my business, so that's all I needed to do.
Speaker 2: Where where'd you grow up knowing?
Speaker 6: Kentucky? Right? Bus? Cincinnati?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, yeah, say fans did you grow up a Notre Dame fan, No, I didn't.
Speaker 6: I never even watched that any footballuntil they offered me.
Speaker 1: Really, Yeah, who'd you like growing up?
Speaker 6: I didn't really watch too much college football. Honestly, I was basketball, dude. I was Kentucky basketball all the way.
Speaker 11: John Wall, DeMarcus Cousins, all those boys winning the national championship.
Speaker 6: I was obsessed with him.
Speaker 11: Were basketball players, Kentucky big basketball player.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I played basketball in college.
Speaker 11: So I just started lifting, gained twenty five thirty pounds and couldn't shoot or shit.
Speaker 2: So I mean, look at your fucking neck, dude, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 11: Yeah, well yeah, this happened. And then I just started I was a meatball and I couldn't shoot. I couldn't I couldn't even make layups. So I just decided to stick with football. Yeah, I wa football was probably the way to go. Yeah, football is the.
Speaker 6: Way to go.
Speaker 1: Now, coming out were you it seems like you were heavily recruited if you were committing to a place like Notre Dame.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I who was.
Speaker 2: In down to Do you have any Wall recruiting stories?
Speaker 6: So I only.
Speaker 11: I only took three visits. I went to Penn State was my number two. I was gonna go to Penn State. I really liked James Franklin. I liked the tight ends coach. I went to Penn State. Notre Dame of Kentucky, Kentucky was the first school to all for me. I went down there and visited. It was awesome, just wasn't for me. I just knew I wanted to go to Notre Dame right away.
Speaker 2: Why is it?
Speaker 6: I think it was the people number one. But I liked being like dude.
Speaker 11: I didn't want to go to a college football program where it was like, oh that you know that dude's a football player, he's not whatever. Like I liked the atmosphere Notre Dame. I like to be able to just kind of walk around and do my thing and be comfortable. And I felt like a Notre Dame that's what I could do. Like you were just you weren't like just an athlete, you were kind of a student athlete.
Speaker 6: And that sounds so cliche.
Speaker 11: I know it does, but like you really understand that when you go Notre Dame, like the people are pretty.
Speaker 1: Good, yeah, the whole Like people on the outside, there's like this facade of being like a like a buttoned up getting a little straight.
Speaker 6: So that's why you're saying, that's what Greg was.
Speaker 1: Greg was saying that, So yeah, I guess people on the out side, my only person being Greg, but he he the reason he left Notre Dame is he's like, man, it was just way too way too uptight, way too buttoned up.
Speaker 6: I wasn't figure that out in two weeks.
Speaker 2: That's I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: But he he loved you know, I mean he went to Miami. He loved Miami. And that was back when Miami it was like the U. So I assume like that enginess that Miami had versus like you know, what was that game where it was like Notre Dame versus Miami and they call it like the Catholics there's convas Yeah yeah so that's yeah, is it like that?
Speaker 6: Gotta be careful with what I say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't want to sail your school.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 11: I love Notre Dame. I love the football program. I like, I mean, it's just it's just so different from any SDC.
Speaker 6: It's like it's just.
Speaker 11: A way different thing and it's either for you or it's not like you gotta go to class.
Speaker 6: You have to.
Speaker 11: And I know there's I mean, I'm friends with plenty of college football players.
Speaker 6: There's plenty of people out there that don't go.
Speaker 11: To class, Like oh, brony of people that don't go to class, and they could do whatever they want.
Speaker 6: You know, they're on your ass, like they're on your ass.
Speaker 11: There's plenty of counselors, plenty of people, I mean texting you every day like making sure.
Speaker 6: They got they got people in.
Speaker 11: Classrooms like normal students that like take attendance to know the football players and makes or that you're going to class really galls. Yeah, So like it's a real person in your class, like they're taking the class, they're taking the test, they're doing all the stuff, but they're in talks with you know, a couple of people and making sure people are going to do.
Speaker 1: We didn't have that like BO would have, like whether it's coaches or you you knew who the people were, like whether they're like academic advisors, like waiting at your class and checking that off like that not like not like somebody who's.
Speaker 2: Blended in Like yeah, you don't even know looking at.
Speaker 1: Your left you're trying to cheat off them and they're freaking getting you, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that was that was me anyway, you know yeah, I uh you know.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: But honestly, like like that's shitty, and uh it's easy to be like, oh that's that sucks, that's corny, but like that's the ultimately that's a good thing, right it is because like as full players, like your stud I'm sure you'll play a long time, but football doesn't last forever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you need to know what you want to fall back on.
Speaker 1: You don't need to know, but like having a a foundation, whether academically or like learning the structure through learning about the process through the outre dame like that.
Speaker 2: Stuff is important.
Speaker 1: Like he had all this flash and everything else, Like yeah, that's cool, and now there's n il.
Speaker 2: Money, which is a whole different conversation.
Speaker 1: But as far as like setting you up for life, man, uh, I think that structure, even though it sounds shitty, like, is helpful because guys on the kids don't know, you know what I mean, Like our brains are we're not Our brains aren't are in the middle of like developing, like you don't know up from down? What does tailor say your asshole from your elbow, and you need people to kind of help give you direction that be tough on you, because I think that ultimately sets you up.
Speaker 2: Like stuff I learned from Bow, I.
Speaker 1: Feel like when I'm in my in my group chat with all my boys, is obviously we we wish we'd have won more games. We were successful when we were there. Yeah, but you wish you win more games with the bigger games and stuff like that. But a lot of the stuff that you talk about with Bo, when you talk about BO or what you we learned in Nebraska, it's like we learned so much shit that is carrying us into like the real world versus just x's and o'sen ball. So it seems like you kind of get that at Notre Dame, like, hey, we trust me. We love you guys as football players, like we love fucking ball. Yeah, we're all about the Notre Dame fighting Irish on Saturdays, but all the other days matter just as much.
Speaker 11: Yeah, the new head coach Marcus screaming, he's been great about shit like that, Like he's he's he's amazing about it. He's the biggest players coach there is. He understands everything and I really think he has picked up the recruiting aspect of Notre Dame a lot. I think the next two years we have like top three or top two recruiting classes.
Speaker 6: Coming in and uh, yeah, he's just been awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's it been like for him?
Speaker 1: Because you see videos like for me watching you see some of the videos that services coach stream, especially when when he got hired. Everybody was fucking that one when he walked in, Oh bro and everybody lost their shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, what's the light playing for a guy like that? Dude?
Speaker 6: He's sweet, He's sweet. I love him.
Speaker 2: Why is that?
Speaker 1: Why do you think guys have a reaction when it's like, oh, he's the new head coach.
Speaker 11: I think it was a little bit of how he was the defensive coordinator first and then he was the head coach, so like he got to build a little bit of a relationship with everybody as the DC. And he's DC for a year, like seven months I think, and then he got hired as the head coach. So even as him as the defensive coordinator, I was I mean he would come up to me and stretches every day and talk to me for ten minutes and I got to build a relationship with him even as a defensive coordinator, and I think that's kind of why everybody loves him. And the second reason is I kind of said this before, but he understands stuff like he's a players coach.
Speaker 6: He understands stuff. He understands like your bodies are hurting. You don't want to be going out there running for three hours two hours.
Speaker 11: Everything has a purpose with him and the head coach is that, you know there's stuff that doesn't have a purpose. Everything has a purpose with Marcus frem Yeah, a.
Speaker 1: Lot of coaches just stick to like some old school ways, toughness and stuff like that, but you can build that stuff through like new wave of I feel like of coaches that are coming. How do you feel like coach Freeman differs from coach Kelly.
Speaker 6: A lot a lot. This is no shape towards coach Kelly. I love Coach Kelly, but Coach Kelley would never be.
Speaker 11: A round in the summers or anything, and Freeman has been in pretty much everything. And I think coach Kelly was probably out recruiting or doing whatever he needed to do. But it's pretty nice to have Freeman around all summer long.
Speaker 6: Really.
Speaker 2: I mean he's just like in it with the boys.
Speaker 6: He's in it with the boys. You know, he's in our lifts, he's in our runs, he's in it. He's you know, kind of.
Speaker 11: Talking with us as we're running and whatever and bring it up. I mean, every after every run, he gives us a speech, he gives us talking through every lyft whatever.
Speaker 6: I'm not saying that's bad or good.
Speaker 11: Between Freeman and Kelly, but those are just there two different kind of different styles, and I'd say probably everybody prefers Freeman style.
Speaker 1: Especially as a player, you know, I mean, like you said, like, it's not like you're throwing shit at the end of the day. And coach Kelly is a very successful ADU who's went to different colleges and built programs and but you do here, uh you do hear he's more of like a CEO is type or more of an office guy front office guy. Which again, everybody there's there's different ways to be successful, there's different ways to win. But yeah, like you get to vuye from Coach Freeman, he just seems like a fucking dude.
Speaker 2: Dude, Like, who's in it with you?
Speaker 11: Did you see d you see some of those videos from b K when he went down there and recruiting videos and all that stuff.
Speaker 6: Yeah he got me. He's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he got very good. Love that dude. We got a younger generation on here. He got meeting pretty good. Yeah. What was the locker room like when.
Speaker 1: He went down and gave that opening at LSU.
Speaker 2: It had that little twang.
Speaker 11: I don't know if I can I mean, I don't know if I can say anything.
Speaker 6: What was going on in the locker Yeah, everybody, like I said, he was getting me pretty good. Yeah, but I mean we yeah, No, it was fun.
Speaker 2: It is what it is.
Speaker 6: It is what it is, Like it was a business for him. He's making money. He's making big time money. Yeah, and I mean.
Speaker 11: Somebody like that who's making that much money, You can't really hate on him for doing that and going down there.
Speaker 1: I mean because you know, it's like it's like the big part of the conversation with like nil is transfer portal and everything else. People use like coach Kelly as like an example of coach how'll leave in the midst of you know, pitching a program?
Speaker 2: Because did he did he leave before the ball game?
Speaker 6: Yeah? He did?
Speaker 1: Yeah, how was that like like talk about that. So I think it's a player sitting there head coach brings you guys in. What was it on a text message? Brings you guys in?
Speaker 6: Or our season ended about like December first.
Speaker 11: I think he left like the middle of December, the thirteenth or fourteenth or something, and our bowl game was like January fourth or something.
Speaker 6: So he left. We had like two or three weeks to prepare for a bowl game. And uh no, we found out we dude, I had coached.
Speaker 11: I had coaches on the staff calling me saying, have you heard anything? Have you heard anything? He was nobody knew anything, And I was that coach, you think I know anything? I wants to be telling me, like what's going on like with all this stuff right now? So we found we all kind of went to the same house and we hadn't no already what was going on. We were like, are we gonna lift tomorrow? We don't have a head coach. We had like a six am lift the next day. We were like everything called off. Whatever, Hey, let's just came to that lift. Boys, Yeah exactly, So that happened and nobody he was gone.
Speaker 6: Nobody knew anything. There was no meeting, there was nothing.
Speaker 11: We were like, well that was pretty quick, like where's our head coach?
Speaker 6: Whatever? We get a TeamWorks, you know what TeamWorks? Yeah, yeah, we get a teamworts message.
Speaker 11: Team meeting tomorrow six to fifteen am something like pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: Now had he already signed to go to LSU or he hadn't done that yet?
Speaker 6: He was I think he was already at LSU.
Speaker 2: You guys knew he took a plane to LSU. He was in it. He took a plane ls right, he.
Speaker 6: Was down there, and I think he came back up to talk to us, and.
Speaker 2: Then you get that text. Yeah, and then the next day, six fifteen.
Speaker 6: Get that text.
Speaker 11: Next day six fifteen, he comes in. I mean he really didn't say I think he was talking. The video came out, Yeah, the video, Yeah, that was a big thing in the locker room. Us bro snuck a little video BK's kind of go away speech and didn't go down very well within the team.
Speaker 1: But yeah, because like it's you can't you know, you can't fucking do do that.
Speaker 6: That's that's that's.
Speaker 1: Not like even if like how it's going down, you don't agree with it, like just because you want you wanted to go viral or oh I'm gonna do this and I'm gonna link it like that's like that's like breaking the code, that's like breaking the Culture's coach.
Speaker 11: So he came in like see fifteen am, talked to the team for like four or five minutes. He said that you know what, yeah, we heard that the same exactly. You know, I'm proud of you guys. I'm glad I got to coach you guys. Whatever he did, he was out.
Speaker 6: That's what we all got up for. And then we all went home and went back to sleep.
Speaker 2: And then you guys waited to see who the next head coach would be.
Speaker 6: Then we waited.
Speaker 2: I think, don't you guys have an inkling and be coach Freeman.
Speaker 11: There was a lot of people that wanted Coach Streaming to be the head coach, and I think there was a lot of social.
Speaker 6: Media presidents of Coach Streaming being the head coach. People were sure. I always saying he wanted him to be the head coach.
Speaker 11: And I'm not saying that's the only reason Freeman got the obviously, but we were pumped. We were pumped, and then they told us we had a it's probably a week after BK gave us that peace. They told us, we know we have a six am lift or something in the in the stadium locker room.
Speaker 6: We never go in the stadium locker room. We have our own locker room that's kind of a way in the goog We had a six fifteen like wrung.
Speaker 11: Lift or whatever, and we went there. We were all pissed. We were like, why are we doing this? Why are we up this? Like we never do this whatever, And we're all sitting there ready to go out and run. Coach Screaman ran through the door. That was the story. And then we didn't run our lift or anything.
Speaker 1: It was just y'all tho you were about to grind, Yes, why why are we here?
Speaker 6: This guy?
Speaker 1: Hey guys, I hope you are thoroughly enjoying this episode during your shitty day. I have to take a moment to shout out Duke Cannon. No free shout outs to Duke Cannon. The big ass brick of soap with scrubber has changed my life forever. This thing is like a like soap, a bar of soap and a loofa you carried around, you travel with you travel with it. I was just in Shoran, Vermont, traveling whistle Pig Farms of Whiskey and uh.
Speaker 2: I packed all of my Duke Cannon stuff JP.
Speaker 1: He took some lovely photos my colone, my sandal wood scent to the clones, spread on the wrist, spright on the neck, touch up on the neck. They also have a solid stick clone that I very much enjoy as well. I love all of their shit boys, their hair wash I've been using for years, their hair styling stuff, their beard care, they have it all.
Speaker 2: You're gonna love it.
Speaker 1: Just go to Duke Cannon at any target or on Duke Cannon dot Com and use code busting that's BUSSI n busting for fifteen percent off your first order.
Speaker 2: This shit is not for clowns.
Speaker 1: Use it wisely, use it respectfully, use it and be a fucking man. Boys, Duke Cannon, no free shout outs back to the episode.
Speaker 2: Oh George Kado any boys?
Speaker 1: Oh wow that's out dude, Wow, Oh my god, you're missing a good conversation.
Speaker 6: Part of the good conversation.
Speaker 12: Now, I order finest order his favorite mic that's ever come out of Notre Dame Sis Mike and Glinchy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we have another mic. So are you are you?
Speaker 6: Are? You want to be us?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: All, let you go you want to be all well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if you want to tie them in, like we just want to hook up with a mic. This is some good storytelling, is it. Yeah, what you're talking about. He's taking me through the process of UH coach Kelly leaving, Coach Freeman becoming the coach and like how it all went down right now they were.
Speaker 6: I was tuning, I was telling him the story.
Speaker 11: They they had to get us off at like six am.
Speaker 6: This was after Brian Kelly was was fired. My family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we talked about that.
Speaker 11: We were talking about how he kind of became a little bit of a me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, just a little bit. Yeah.
Speaker 11: But they told us to come in at six am for like a run and lift and they were gonna kill us and everything, and then Freeman just ran through the door.
Speaker 6: Did you ever see that video?
Speaker 1: No, you never saw the video that Evan gut uh was becoming.
Speaker 2: Their head coach, like the hype thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the boys just got lit when he walked in that Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: That was. Yeah.
Speaker 1: We're just asking about Coach Freeman because he just seems like a fucking yeah.
Speaker 6: What do you want to play the boys?
Speaker 2: He seems like the boys?
Speaker 6: Yeah? What do he is?
Speaker 2: He for the boys?
Speaker 6: Is wow? Arts streaming is definitely for the boys, because.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking, I'm thinking, uh thinking, if I'm possibly bring the bust to the Clemson game this year?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, dude, let's do it.
Speaker 2: I'm into it. Bro. You'll be in season. Yeah I won't be there, but hey, we'll be rooting for you.
Speaker 6: Yeah. That game is going to be crazy.
Speaker 1: That game is gonna be crazy. What I feel like each year you guys losing game. You're not supposed to fucking lose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm not.
Speaker 6: To do that. We're not trying to do that because.
Speaker 1: Obviously the argument, the argument is always like, you guys don't join a conference.
Speaker 2: You guys aren't playing many many teams.
Speaker 6: Our schedules like top ten, hardest in the nation every year.
Speaker 2: Come on, bro, but Cincinnati, I I mean, yeah, we should have won that game.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well you're not the guy right now.
Speaker 2: Well there, I know. We'll grow it up.
Speaker 6: Just how I'm not twenty one yet. That's all he keeps saying.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's.
Speaker 1: I know when you get size for uh, for sure.
Speaker 2: What is your next side?
Speaker 6: What's your next size? That's what we gotta start asking. I have no idea, you know it? Yeah, what's your next ize? What is yours?
Speaker 1: And half?
Speaker 6: So I just got measured for it.
Speaker 2: That's what I am as well.
Speaker 6: So I think I'm you better say at least nineteen. That's a thick neck right there.
Speaker 2: Hey, and senior year, I say, I think I was nineteen and a half. I was gonna say that is a thick nack.
Speaker 6: We strogs every every lift. We strugs.
Speaker 2: I love that sprugs our strange drug.
Speaker 11: Matt baylists He's awesome. He's strug dude. He's a legit strug dude. He just thinks believes shrugs.
Speaker 6: And we do three sets of twenty all the time.
Speaker 1: And just hey, but you think you think Top ten hard schedule? You guys have it every year because when you guys play these star teams, it's not like you're playing like, you know, the dominant Big ten teams or the you know SEC teams.
Speaker 2: You guys are playing like ring teams.
Speaker 11: In the high twelve at Ohio.
Speaker 6: State this year, first game of the season, prime time, seven PM.
Speaker 2: I mean, come on that is a lie. Did not know that, but that jusues me up a little bit.
Speaker 12: I mean, like what an opportunity go on the horse deal, huge opportunity, opener, huge opportunity.
Speaker 1: It could be a tough game, but you guys like you guys could have been in the College ball playoff.
Speaker 2: You just beat Cincinnati.
Speaker 6: That's all we had to do. How many we had to Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: Because there's there's like the little kid of me that grew up my mom. She was the Catholic school principal.
Speaker 2: Grew up are me.
Speaker 1: When I was going through Catholic school until like fourth grade, our principal will go to an Irish Notre Dame game every year, bring back a souvenir. So I grew up like a big Notre Dame fan. Went to all the went to their camp when they're in high school. Bro I blamed to try to get schoship and I went to their like three four day camp like sophomore junior.
Speaker 2: I went to their senior camp in.
Speaker 1: Front of Charlie Weiss, and they never offered me until like I had already committed to Nebraska and they wanted me to play fullback. So I was just shunned by Notre Dame. There's like a beef I always have back. Yeah, they wanted me to be, dude, Arkansas one of the boys the age what Pillas is playing. But I kind of knew, like you have some awareness and you realize, like, I'm not going to be an office.
Speaker 2: We've got ye.
Speaker 12: Sure, but I did pull Notre Dame schedule this year and you said it's top ten, So for go at Ohio State and then you get the wonderful.
Speaker 6: Superiod coming in a Notre Dame the first year of the season.
Speaker 12: Let George go, let's hear about this the California Golden Bears, you know, knowing for being a storybook hardcore football program.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Sure.
Speaker 12: Then you go to go to North Carolina another great basket, I mean football school.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna look up Iowa's schedule.
Speaker 2: I did not.
Speaker 6: I'm not the one that said how different over. I didn't say we have a co you're in the big I want to have a top ten schedule. You said that. I don't think we have the hour of the schedule. Oh dude, you get n f V and Stanford at home too. Wow, that's crazy huge. Clemson at home, that's a big one. They were all Clemson, and then you get.
Speaker 2: If they're good this year, will you.
Speaker 12: Take it easy on our fucking serviceman, oh the Boston College columns.
Speaker 6: But then you do finish at USC. I mean, I'll give you four good games. Don't say top ten.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say top ten like USC is in the US.
Speaker 6: I know it's acteeing a bunch of stuff.
Speaker 11: And I always look at the strength of schedule, and we're always like top ten strength of schedule.
Speaker 6: Don Mike, I'm just bus three balls.
Speaker 2: It's a good It's still random, though, but you know what I mean, Like right.
Speaker 6: I mean the big games are big, Don't get me wrong, That's what I mean. There's just out this week, two, three, four, five, six, seven. Yeah, you better win all those games for college schedule.
Speaker 1: I think people love to hate Notre Dame, but I also think people do want them back, like all the conversations and being one of the best teams.
Speaker 11: Dude, I think not even fined the definition of like you always say you either hate some er you left.
Speaker 6: I'm like you either you love Notre Name like everything, or you hate it.
Speaker 12: I have a confession like Dallas Cowboys, so during the COVID season when they're like doing schedules and stuff. I wanted everybody in the nsable A to not play Notre Dames. You guys didn't have a schedule to play because you guys had a poll, you know.
Speaker 6: Because that game is reading to canceling stuff. Well, we went to the ACC. I know that's right.
Speaker 12: I didn't want anyone to accept you guys because I want you guys to.
Speaker 6: Play anybody because you're independent. It's always bothered me. That's so fired up. Does that bother you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: Independent, It's sweet.
Speaker 2: You'd rather be independent than being part of a conference.
Speaker 6: He's conference. He's not a team guy.
Speaker 2: He's say a big ten.
Speaker 1: Because I think you guys, would you know, geographically be in the big ten?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 12: I think he was a big ten. You just put them on whatever conference side that I was on.
Speaker 2: I think they would need to be on our side.
Speaker 12: Yeah, they have to be because you can't put Michigan on the house state on that side. That's just terrible. That's the tough side to be on it. But then you get ye know, they just be on our side. But I think that would work out great. Notre Dame at Kinnick Stadium night.
Speaker 2: Game like knock out Regulars, Notre.
Speaker 6: Dame at Nebraska night game, the Big Fast Day. He's never been a state anymore campus, No, never have. What is that starting to get you got to get there right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I do think it's a bucket list campus to.
Speaker 12: Mike and I'm done playing Mike's and to take me on a tour. Oh, Mike's dad. If you met Mike's dadding, that is a savage.
Speaker 6: Hee any worst podcasts at today? Did? Nobody?
Speaker 12: Also gave me the firmest handshake up all the time, and like you just your mind when a dad gives you a firm handshake, just.
Speaker 2: Like you squeeze my hand. It's a firm handshake.
Speaker 6: What was that noise?
Speaker 2: No, that was like, no, I'm just a little little clasp in there. We'll just broken alcohol no, no, no, no, oh, well.
Speaker 12: I'm actually also impressed you on the screen up Usually that gives you all the information or the time on it and you're just doing this off and now again.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, we we've been greedy today.
Speaker 6: George who will knows what he's doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, usually like there's a there's a screen like he's staying with a monitor. Will it'll have like points on a tour. If we do start to get lost, I might just look at it to see, like where I can take the conversation nicely.
Speaker 6: Is back from the bus usually right, yeah, yeah, yeah, gotta get the board of the bus too.
Speaker 2: Maybe I know I wanted to get the boys to the bus.
Speaker 6: Taylor, he's in Canadas.
Speaker 1: In Canada, man, yeah, he said north Man. We were talking today. He's got so much foo. He's like, I love it up here because it's like relaxing.
Speaker 2: It's relaxing.
Speaker 1: He's like, but there's just no He's like, there's no grit, there's no adversity that He's like, I work out hard and then you've got the lake around you and everybody just does their Everybody just does.
Speaker 2: Their work and their keep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's not like he's like like he's like, there's nothing I'm in here, like, hey, I'm trying to like.
Speaker 2: Chase certain things.
Speaker 12: No, No, I understand that it's that it's not winter, so it's not like it's not Greatty.
Speaker 6: Canada's probably beautiful in the summer, yes, just gorgeous.
Speaker 1: It's like it's seventy seventy some degrees and they think it's hot.
Speaker 6: He's just chilling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's just chilling.
Speaker 6: I watched I watched the one of uh Taylor talking about his kids ships the other day.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I was laughing.
Speaker 6: Pretty hard about that grown man ship.
Speaker 2: They send photos photos. Hey, we well we got Tier two. You a Tier two?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 2: Tier three? What of the podcast?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: No, are you a fan of the podcast?
Speaker 6: Are you one fan?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 6: Do you listen to every episode? You Tier two?
Speaker 2: You know you're listening to some you catch him, you catch the clips? And two three where you just watch covid on social media.
Speaker 6: Oh man, I'm not to one. I'm too too.
Speaker 12: I feel like, you know, I don't listen to every episode. I feel like I'm still Tier one because I feel like I'm a part of the bum.
Speaker 2: You're one of the boys. There's no question you're one of them.
Speaker 1: You you know, now to something now that you're that, you've been on the roster, like you're on the roster. When you get into the league one day, you will have the benefit of us using all of our platforms to try and get those fan votes.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Wow, just truly for the boys.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to do whatever I can, you know what I mean. However, I can make an impact.
Speaker 2: For the guys.
Speaker 6: Gosh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So back to back to you, Mike, I'm distraction.
Speaker 6: Sometimes you're a good distraction.
Speaker 2: You're funny.
Speaker 12: You like that fun No, I actually haven't.
Speaker 6: I we had this yesterday with Levi's is me.
Speaker 12: Mike Cameron from Alabama and then Eric from Michigan, and we did a Levis shoot and we're I think I had a six thirty workout to try to get done before the shoot at a thirty and I think I had like one thousand milligrams of caffeine and the like. The next two hours after that and we're doing a fall photo shoot in the middle of knees and flannels.
Speaker 6: Lannels on.
Speaker 2: We're at his house.
Speaker 6: It was like ninety six degrees.
Speaker 12: I'm warning a fall flannel and we we each went through each We had three different looks, and each look we each went through at least three or four T shirts.
Speaker 6: We were we had to change so hot.
Speaker 12: Oh, the makeup bar is just running out paper tower rolls, just dabbing our faces, kid beats, the sweat off of every piece of hair.
Speaker 6: It was pretty funny.
Speaker 2: You're a Levi's guy. Is that in il.
Speaker 12: We're Levi's guys. You know what Levi's does. It protects your tight end, That's what it does.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it's like, you know, you can easily like you're a lot, You're a lot.
Speaker 2: You do you do like fucking charcoal? Is that what it is? Wood?
Speaker 1: No disrespecting you like you're you're you're out there, you're good at that ship. But our man n I L deal. That's a pretty big deal. I feel like, oh, it's incredible. You know what's the cool thing is to do? We're working with tight ends like they.
Speaker 6: Did an ad with four How are tight ends?
Speaker 1: Let's you guys are up and coming, let's go will George on the bus the other day and I'm listening to George speak on tight ends and how he wants kids growing up, look at the guys in the league and like make tight ends cool and ship like that and low ki and juice me up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 11: My parents are here and they've got to meet kind of all the tight ends and they were like every single tight end mat has just been top nots fantastic, like whatever.
Speaker 6: And I just keep telling them like that's tight ends.
Speaker 2: That's gonna that's gonna make you feel good.
Speaker 6: That's Tights are cool people. Man, we deal with the.
Speaker 1: Same fit you, Greg Travis, Like you guys are creating something that's fucking cool.
Speaker 6: Es Off is here. Tighten you.
Speaker 1: I do appreciate we gave you. We gave you a shout out. Yeah, we talked about tight end end.
Speaker 2: I would love to be an honor tight end.
Speaker 6: I mean you're going to tighten you tomorrow.
Speaker 2: You to run around. Yeah, I gotta sign waiver.
Speaker 6: Please hit him the waiver boys?
Speaker 2: Did I hit the should I hit the white board?
Speaker 6: Class, Welcome to Dallas.
Speaker 12: Carson to be there talking about how Peyton Manning from Dimes in their playoffrom when they won the Super Bowl.
Speaker 6: I'm missing tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're not going to be here to Vanderbilt because that's right violation.
Speaker 2: That's but you can get paid. Like that's weird. Man? Is that your first your first billion? I l deal the Levi's.
Speaker 6: Uh yeah one of them?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, road Back the Pod.
Speaker 6: They're sweet. Yeah, I love them. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Roaback's awesome also because they love Quentin Nelson loves their ship.
Speaker 6: Guy love o Coffee.
Speaker 1: Coffee is the king, He's the king Bro, how long have you been another name I'm gonna be You're going to be a junior and you.
Speaker 2: Could have left last year?
Speaker 6: No, okay, you gotta stay three years. He's transferred to I with this year. I'm not, but you got to stay three years. I definitely would have tried to go to the league for last year if I could.
Speaker 1: Oh really, Oh yeah, so you're gonna be done after this year hopefully.
Speaker 2: Yeah you're healthy and yeah, damn man, three years? And are you a red shirt? No? Oh so you're in just a stud?
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, he's just he's just born in Brandon plain kind in the university.
Speaker 2: Were you a five star?
Speaker 6: I was? Yeah, six star? Probably were your first war.
Speaker 2: Baby, it's a half started.
Speaker 6: So now it is what it is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean looking at it now, it's about where you finished we started.
Speaker 2: Probably, man, that's how you fucking start.
Speaker 6: It's all the stars.
Speaker 2: Yeah. See that's awesome.
Speaker 6: It's so dope, dude, this is be tweet.
Speaker 2: Here we go, boys. You guys know what time it is.
Speaker 1: We're interrupting this episode to bring you Georgia boot The boys know what time it is. I packed my Georgia boots everywhere.
Speaker 6: I go.
Speaker 2: You can see him in the vlogs. You can see wherever they are.
Speaker 1: Georgia Boot makes super good looking and super comp trouble boots so comfortable you never want to take them off again. You want to travel with them, You want to do everything you can in these boots because they hold up in any condition and they don't sacrifice any comfort. It has the comfort technology of an athletic shoe packed into a great looking boot, whether you're on your feet all day, working around the house, grilling out with the boys, playing frisbee golf.
Speaker 2: These boosts on sacrifice, comfort or style.
Speaker 1: Head over to georgiaboot dot com use code busting for an extremely generous twenty percent off. Again, that is georgiaboot dot com code busting b uss i n for twenty percent off. Shout out Georgia Boot. Never any free shout outs. Back to the episode. It's been a good time, Georgie, you got anything for? Did we miss anything before George was coming in? I don't know if I was vibing on we hit all the Freeman stuff. I wanted to bust your balls about Cincinnati because there's that part of me that's like win those fucking games.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I agree, you know what.
Speaker 1: I mean, Like if you guys want to go to the playoffs and ship like and Notre Dame's gotta be that team like little Sinson didn't.
Speaker 6: Play look out for us this year. We're coming for it all this this season.
Speaker 2: Game one can decide a lot.
Speaker 6: It could game one, but game one, yeah, game one. There they beat Ohio State in the shoe.
Speaker 2: Did you start off with the win against Ohio State?
Speaker 1: Which it's like if I'm if I'm a betting man, I don't know if I'm betting on.
Speaker 6: Who you betting on.
Speaker 1: I think if I was betting, I would pick Ohio State college before I.
Speaker 2: Mean this is and put it like this, and put it like this.
Speaker 1: I'm going to be watching that game and rooting for the Irish because of you, because.
Speaker 2: You've been on the pod.
Speaker 6: Thank you well.
Speaker 2: Were you saying, George?
Speaker 6: I was asking if I can bet on college games, but apparently I can't.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, you cannot.
Speaker 6: But if I were a bety man, obviously I would.
Speaker 12: I would obviously put you can bet you look over on Mike scoring at least one touchdown.
Speaker 6: He was going for two cuddies. In the horseshoe.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, I'll be right off for in college like a fifty year penalty.
Speaker 6: I'm not sure. Will you try it for me? Sure? Thanks? Yeah, sick, I've never done it.
Speaker 1: I think we can bet his alls is not over like two hundred dollars.
Speaker 12: Okay, cool put one hundred ninety nine on Mike scoring through touchdown.
Speaker 2: Now, don't quote me on that if that's true, obviously, George.
Speaker 6: No, I'm not going to.
Speaker 1: I do think like you can have like twenty dollars bets and stuff if it's like on your college.
Speaker 2: Team or some ship.
Speaker 1: Because I've read the rules recently, because I've looked into dabbling in it in the gambling space.
Speaker 6: I want to.
Speaker 11: I want to ask him this, all right, we'll do anything behind me or anything tight end you. I've had some good discussions with George here about tight end you.
Speaker 6: You're number one school right now?
Speaker 2: Who is it?
Speaker 6: Like? What college or college is Titan University?
Speaker 2: That is hard?
Speaker 1: So she said, Man, I think you have to stay right now. Recency bias is Iowa.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: Recency if you look at his politically like there's an argument from Miami, and then you look at like last twenty years, last twenty years can be tough because you got Yeah, I was gonna say, Notre Dame.
Speaker 6: Up there, it's exactly markment I made last night.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, Like if you look at the last yeah yeah.
Speaker 12: And if you're last time in ten years, you can't not pick Iowa. Two first round draft picks, highest paid tight in the NFL. How do you not pick that?
Speaker 6: Hey, you don't know what you two guys got more than those two guys.
Speaker 12: I know, I'm just saying, but like, for sure, is there already be two tight ends draft of the first round?
Speaker 11: Ever?
Speaker 6: Again? Probably not like so recency for sure last twenty years?
Speaker 12: I mean, he just gent me a photo of every Notre Dame that's ever put a helmet up.
Speaker 6: Every go ahead, hold up, you're going on? Do you think about this? I was busting bosses too, So they posted those are those are active guys. Put a lot of They put a lot of notor in.
Speaker 12: People go to the scroll it over, go to the Notre Dame picture every guy that ever wore a Notre injury.
Speaker 6: See that played tight end. It's brock on.
Speaker 2: There, brilliant. You know. It's a big list.
Speaker 6: I know, I think he is.
Speaker 2: I think it is.
Speaker 6: I but like our students, you have Dallas Park on there when you have a guy that went.
Speaker 2: To Dallas should be on that.
Speaker 6: I know what I'm saying. You know, we have a lot of Titans that play in the.
Speaker 1: N Here we go, here we go. Here's a good here's a good tier, here's a good tier. Tall question for my man, Mike.
Speaker 6: Who's the he's a baller.
Speaker 2: Do you have any uh tier talk topics do you like to do?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Do you know what that is? He watched Foster go through. So you guys did movies already?
Speaker 2: Wed, I'm a big I'm a big movie guys.
Speaker 6: So what are the types of movies?
Speaker 2: There were sports movies.
Speaker 6: Well, I know, if we're saying, like, what do we do? What types of movies are top tier?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 1: Uh My Tier three was Friday Night Lights. Okay, Tier two is remember the Titans? And Tier one was Rocky.
Speaker 6: I said, number one remember the Titans.
Speaker 11: Okay, Number two Warriors Okay you see not Wait, yeah that's fat good movie.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's incredible. And then forty two number three yeah, here is George. I think off the top. I agree, I think war is a tier two for me, that's the fantastic movie. And also Tom Harry is incredible. Oh my. Tier three probably Women with the Titans, because I watched that so much.
Speaker 12: That was awesome. Tier one Cars Are you kidding me? That's one of the greatest movies ever released. Cars a sports movie, sports movie.
Speaker 6: Watched it.
Speaker 12: I watched Cars one, two, and three back to back to back days when I was not and.
Speaker 6: All three of them.
Speaker 12: I was like, oh hty right in the soft spot man, Cars is incredible movie.
Speaker 2: Wow, Like you didn't coming, No, I didn't.
Speaker 12: I know you didn't.
Speaker 6: Just will you get tiny in here? You're gonna hear daddy about four?
Speaker 1: That's all he text me about his daddy, And so does Foster.
Speaker 2: I thought they knew each other.
Speaker 6: Kind of tight ends.
Speaker 2: Good guys, Yeah, uh, do you have a do you have do you have tear talk? Do you have anything you might want on with? List?
Speaker 6: Pick a list? Do you want to help me out here? Yeah? Sure, anything anything you can be anything? You know?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I mean I think, well, you know real quick, I do have to I have to complain mildly about the other two tight ends that were with us. Last night we go to a nice dinner roll last night FoST Fire Marketing team and did you go?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I showed up. He wasn't gonna go anyway, showed up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I really didn't go because you weren't going home?
Speaker 6: Boy, how many times have you known for me to beat on the boys?
Speaker 2: Never you told me no, I'm not going when I might have I was.
Speaker 12: My wife told me not to go, and then halfway through the day she said, we're going. I said, yes, maam. But my my thing to pick with them was we go to this nice steakhouse and neither one of them would eat dessert. And I was like, I don't know if I can trust you if you don't even desert a nice steak restaurant.
Speaker 6: You know, I was he desert you dude, don't get me. You're not a game guy. I know you eat dessert. Come on, I know. But that was one thing I had to pick. But what, like, I think a good way to get to know somebody is there.
Speaker 12: They're pizzas, I will say, because like when you brought yours up, it's a huge Hawaiian guy to pineapple does belong on pizza? That that ships fire. I don't care if you can come in me for that too, but like that ship is delicious, So you guys want to do your No, I was just saying, like you get to know someone pretty well. Also Supreme Pizza, Well there was the Freme Flight Tier one fall by Hawaiian Supreme Green Pepper's onions black Colard, like comes pepperon my Tier three. But like you can't just say cheese pizza. It's like it's just cheese. Guys, Like, come on, I want a meal. I don't need I don't need dairy injected straight in my bloodstream.
Speaker 2: You still get that with any kind of pizza, I know.
Speaker 12: But at least I'm getting meats and vegetables and stuff like that.
Speaker 6: So you think her I go. I go Tier one?
Speaker 11: Uh the thick Cross, big thick Cross.
Speaker 2: It I love.
Speaker 6: Loaded, ranch, loading and ranch. Okay, do you like rans on your pizza? If you don't like Tier two? Probably like pineapple? Heys?
Speaker 2: What was your Tier one? Uh?
Speaker 6: Thick Cross baking pizza.
Speaker 2: Okay, crush bacon, the baking part. It's just a good boy, right. Indeed, he just said pineapples this tier too, didn't. They don't want him?
Speaker 12: No, Juste Mike is a dude, Mike's got to break the Internet.
Speaker 6: I love it.
Speaker 2: Tier three.
Speaker 6: Just go pep, I love it.
Speaker 2: She solo, just single ingredients. Man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, when it comes to my papa.
Speaker 12: He's simple, he's he's a complicated individual on the field and simple off the field.
Speaker 6: With this pizza.
Speaker 2: Should we do fast food?
Speaker 12: Oh, let's go on two ye fast food. Let's possible fast food, so I can say whatever I want.
Speaker 2: Let's my good what's your uh? Tier one about?
Speaker 6: Mike?
Speaker 1: Your first you're the youngest twenty Tier one Chick fil A?
Speaker 2: Okay, strong and you're starting with one person.
Speaker 11: Is Tier two greasy and it's very greasy, but it's very enjoyable.
Speaker 6: Canes strong.
Speaker 2: You got a strong list right now?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. It's not a draft, it's just your favorites.
Speaker 11: I just have to go to three. McDonald's, the classic McDonald's. I mean, you don't.
Speaker 2: Know what that's not.
Speaker 1: There's not a lot of holes in your list, man, there's there's not a lot of holes.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 11: McDonald's breakfast is reliable, pancakes on who thought of mcgriddles, by the way that you know there?
Speaker 2: Oh dude, there's sausage. Their breakfast burritos Oh.
Speaker 12: Yes, unreal, that's a good that's a good one. What are the best fast breakfast spots? That's the only question entirely because like that's totally different.
Speaker 1: But I mean, I'll go back through, but right now you have that included, I guess, so just the fast food.
Speaker 6: I would say for me, my my two three is Pan Express.
Speaker 12: I love Pan Express. I recite my order at any time, any moment.
Speaker 6: That Express. You gotta get that.
Speaker 12: You gotta get the double entry half fried rice off chow MANE get range Chicken.
Speaker 6: You gotta get sweet and fire or you get the honey spetimy.
Speaker 12: You always gotta try the honey wannuts from because when it hits, it hits different.
Speaker 6: Then you gotta get.
Speaker 12: About a large order, which is ten crab rangoons, sour sauces, that ship.
Speaker 2: Fireuse's my language, but are you speaking to my soul right here?
Speaker 6: See two two Shakeshack. Shakeshack is phenomenal, pau Why.
Speaker 2: Because the shakeshack are there drive throughs there? I think that's more fast.
Speaker 1: Casual, okayna specify?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, I thought we specified on the show. So I gu's gonna trip.
Speaker 2: You need you need a drive through a drive through for the fast food.
Speaker 6: Wow, that's interesting. That kind of blows a hole through my entire list.
Speaker 2: Well, it was gonna be one one cames okay, Well you just have one in the fill.
Speaker 6: Cans is king. That's it's never not well maybe uh up to number two.
Speaker 12: You know one thing that it's it's hard for me to ever get away from. I mean, I'm sitting there, it's one am, like what I want to eat right now? I'm not gonna go to the fridge. I got to order something. And your your list goes down to what like, you're if you're lucky, there's a wing stop open.
Speaker 6: That's far, but I already have knes. I don't me that much chicken in my life.
Speaker 12: Then you go, you got McDonald's and you know, a big Mac at one thirty eight. It's not bad, reliable, but you know what's always there for you. A nice trunk Shots Supreme from Taco Bell.
Speaker 6: It's hard to beat that as a three option, late night option, and just to have that, it covers so much. Trund you gets taco and a Baja Blast. Oh dude, that'd be my two to three, especially since you too. Shakeshacks from me.
Speaker 1: Those are a good list, guys, thank you. Let I don't know if I top. I think I just joined because I'm just.
Speaker 2: Wait, what do you want me to do?
Speaker 1: Try to stand alone when I love to know this. But these boys are prettycient, and we're gonna have these clips coming out, It's gonna be there controversy.
Speaker 2: I might as well fall back a little bit. You want to elevate the boys players.
Speaker 6: Shakeshack chicken sandwich is better than chick fil A.
Speaker 1: No, I haven't had that, so I cannot comment.
Speaker 2: No again right in the camera.
Speaker 12: Shake Shacks fry chicken sandwich is better than chickile A chicken sandwich.
Speaker 6: That's fad, that's a bad thing.
Speaker 2: Have you had it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I had shake Shack chicken sandwich.
Speaker 6: Yeah, fire bad take. I'm not saying it's bad CHICKI lick.
Speaker 12: It'sistant all the time, for sure, But shake Shack actually has a christ food.
Speaker 6: It's not just kind of like fried and soggy.
Speaker 1: Just saying staying, no fucking hungry right now, boys.
Speaker 12: I'm starting and I just had lunch. Oh Si, no free shadows. So there's a little restaurant down there once it Burger Public. They spiked their shakes.
Speaker 6: Really, you guys, you're gonna get a Reese's peanut butter cups fake with rum in it.
Speaker 2: The more Garrett over there like.
Speaker 12: Text me that please? Yeah, just text me? DM me that all tweeted at me?
Speaker 6: Who she bang? All right, we're in Nashville. Can I got a really good breakfast brito? Any idea?
Speaker 12: I lived after soccer Shop?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 2: Fifty First Deli is a good one too, the same.
Speaker 12: They still make burritos like Whole Foods and stuff like that, Like Whole Foods.
Speaker 2: I've never gotten amburrito at Hope.
Speaker 12: Food's my wife's calling me actually knows I'm talking about food or something like that.
Speaker 2: Do you want to answer? We can pause it.
Speaker 12: Oh, I'm just gonna I'm not gonna ignore my wife's phone call. I'm on bust went the boys, Hi, Darling, I am recorded right now.
Speaker 6: I'll be right there. I'm almost done. I know I love them. No, I'm not in trouble. I'm in love.
Speaker 2: You said you, I'm not.
Speaker 6: No, I got nothing that I am. All right, So you're a dad. He's not a dad yet. I'm not I know, not not fine, but I'm not a dad.
Speaker 2: You're letting the troops go.
Speaker 6: What happens six Swim Team six Sweet Swim Team six millions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, this is.
Speaker 6: A family friendly shot.
Speaker 2: This is a kid show boy.
Speaker 1: To figure out how I can make the list different, I will say a tiers three that I'm gonna throw in there that's different than uh, what you guys have said. Because I love both of your lists, they fucking all fire me up. Uh, but I'm gonna go with Hardy's as my Tier three.
Speaker 2: I love their Yeah, I love their burgers.
Speaker 1: I think their breakfast that could be a good one for breakfast talk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the biscuits and gravy.
Speaker 6: Yeahs and Carls.
Speaker 2: It's Carls Junior and Hardy's not Wendy's.
Speaker 6: Wendy's Sorry, Carls j and Hardy.
Speaker 1: Sorry nothing yeah, carl West And there might be one thing different on the menu. I'm not sure what that is, but there's nothing really different.
Speaker 6: Oh that is. I do love Wendy's too, though, Yeah, I.
Speaker 11: Mean I get two of them, so it's just the dude, that's where that night comes from.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 2: Boys?
Speaker 10: I had just quick because I'm on laying down the plussble. Jason drives, Tier talk fast food restaurants. My Tier three Crow Junior can't beat.
Speaker 11: At Double West Bake unbelievable.
Speaker 10: My Tier two cans and a lot of stuff. People talk about Zaxby's too. Personally, I'm I'm a King's.
Speaker 6: Guy over Zaxby's.
Speaker 10: But Zaxby's those are flowers too, They're delicious. And finally three, I would give.
Speaker 6: It to.
Speaker 10: Philiberto's man their breakfast burritos and truck uh and they also know this Phillips squidos because I dis just a rock and when you're done, those are my peers.
Speaker 6: Boys.
Speaker 2: Sorry there wasn't more. I'm very impressed with you as a fast food list.
Speaker 6: You should be trying to do all three different ones.
Speaker 12: And why we won't even judge for him, like, because you're trying to be different than us.
Speaker 6: We took up a lot of the great ones and that's why you're thinking.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, I'm trying to diact. When they expressed the way you talked about ordering Pandaitoo is like yo, we vibe on the same taste buds. Yeah no, pause, you know what I mean the way you're ordering that too, and then you I'm debbing you up four.
Speaker 2: You even say ten piece cravering goon like this hard to beating canes cane sauce, like it's all phenomenal.
Speaker 6: Cane sauce, Texas toast. So I'm gonna go with UH two too. It's not evenna comparison.
Speaker 1: Man, Okay, So since I'm gonna since I'm gonna go all different stuff here, I'm gonna go, uh Tier three is gonna.
Speaker 2: Be what a burger?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 2: What a burger? Tier two? I'm gonna go with Hearty's.
Speaker 1: Okay, their breakfast phenomenal biscuits and gravy for sure, their breakfast sandwiches, they're burgers, They're awesome.
Speaker 6: What's the one?
Speaker 1: Taylor loves the Western bacon burger from UH one of the or from Hardy's. And then of course the five dollars burger. M Yeah, Hearty's is good. And then I'm gonna say number one. I'm gonna go to a late night That late night nostalgia maybe not the best for you, might tear you up a little bit, but that late night.
Speaker 2: Nostalge you twelve two am in the morning after a late night, you're vibing with the boys.
Speaker 1: You're a little, you're a little banged up, you're gonna go to that drive through a Jack in the box and you're gonna get them ninety nights and tacos for night. Him range buttermilk, ranch, the ranches.
Speaker 6: I'm a big ranch guy. I care about ranch. They got good round, you got good? Do you give me your tears of branch dressing the valley number one? Okay? I think that's that's what ranch I've ever used in my life. What's like, what's the best patter dress from that ranch?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 6: Ranch? Ranekay is good, but a little when he's Ranch is good. I like it. I like he knows he dabbles.
Speaker 1: When I said Jack and the Bix, He's like, oh they're Ranch. Like he's not fucking around. He know, he knows real he's young, so you know he still hitting some of the spossibility.
Speaker 6: Ran, that's good on conniments tears.
Speaker 1: Now, that's where I think chick Play sets themselves apart with all their sauces.
Speaker 6: Oh that's insane.
Speaker 12: That's you get a combo of the chick Play with the Polynesian and just I just double yeah.
Speaker 1: You don't know how to pick here? So like, can I get a couple of like three different ones. You know what's a sleeper sauce and chick plays the uh the honey roasted Uh.
Speaker 6: What you mean problem? No, that's famous, dude. That that is incredible. But the only difference is it comes to the little fall back.
Speaker 2: Let me fall back packets. Yeah, it comes in the ketchup packets.
Speaker 6: Which is weird, Like just put it in the container.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree with you.
Speaker 6: I just love chick flays, don't get me wrong. I just think Chakescheck's really good too.
Speaker 2: You're interesting in chicken sandwiches. See to me. I love the Shakescheck's get a great burger, Gray Burger.
Speaker 6: There's no shakes too. I think about.
Speaker 2: Shakesha cherry those cherry peppers.
Speaker 6: Dude, it's good sauce. It's a good place.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 12: I'm not a huge Shack in the box guy, but Cole Fox by Jack in the Box, no way, incredible.
Speaker 6: He's got great as for it too. That is awesome, great.
Speaker 1: Jack in the Boxes. There's there's there's not a lot of variety I get from there either. It's like I'll give myself a burger just to get a burger and check box.
Speaker 2: But I'm getting the tacos and it's gonna be late at night.
Speaker 6: You know what I wanted to ask you about? What a burger great drunk for what's your uh, what's your favorite thing? There?
Speaker 2: They're cheeseburger, double cheeseburger. I'm I'm I'm a cheeseburger.
Speaker 1: Purist, okay, And what a burger you can get away with just getting a rail because what a what a what they get a spicy catch up.
Speaker 6: They do that is good. I don't even like give I've had that.
Speaker 2: You go down to the Texas, you'll get it.
Speaker 6: Just go anywhere in the South and mat, Yeah, they're opening one.
Speaker 2: Is it already opened? We got one here? They're checking out?
Speaker 11: Have to well, you get out of chicken chicken finger sandwich covered in barbecue sauce.
Speaker 6: What's up that guy? I used to live on that in high school.
Speaker 2: That sounds gonna fuck. I'm gonna have.
Speaker 1: We are going to take a moment to interrupt this episode, and if you're enjoying it, please subscribe. Upside an incredible app for anyone who buys gas, groceries or dines out. With every purchase, I'm earning cash back thanks to the boys that Upside to get started, Download the free Upside app, use my promo code busting and get five dollars or more cash back on your first purchase of ten dollars or more. Next, claim an offer for whatever you're buying on Upside, check in at the business, pay as usual with a credit or debit card, and get paid. In comparison to credit card rewards or loyalty programs, you can earn three times more.
Speaker 2: Cash back with Upside.
Speaker 1: Upside users are earning more than a million dollars each and every week. That's probably why they have a four point eighth star rating on the app store.
Speaker 2: That is big newsboys.
Speaker 1: Download the free Upside app and use promo code busting to get five dollars or more cash back on your first purchase of ten dollars or more. That's five dollars or more cash back on your first purchase of ten dollars or more using promo code busting again, five dollars off if you spend ten bucks.
Speaker 2: That's fifty percent off. He's in promo code busting.
Speaker 1: Back to the episode one, one last thing before we get off here and the zero remove your stuff from George sitting.
Speaker 6: There, No, I'm not here.
Speaker 2: Give me your top five NFL tight ends.
Speaker 6: Let's go.
Speaker 2: It's like I can ask Georgia.
Speaker 1: But it's like, I mean, he's a tight end, and everybody asks all the currently playing. You're a college guy, so I can this is interesting. Yeah, who do you think of the top five guys in the league. I put him at one because you're putting him at one.
Speaker 6: He's a good guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I'm a good guy.
Speaker 6: I was definitely putting him at one. Yeah, what's the game here?
Speaker 2: Not good guy? Don't don't take character into account?
Speaker 6: Oh no, no, no at all. I have high character.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like I like.
Speaker 6: Treads Kelsey a lot. I put him at two.
Speaker 11: Okay, I like waller Man, not like, I like him a lot.
Speaker 6: I put him after So those are definitely my top three. Who else they got out there?
Speaker 1: I was wondering if I should keep it at three or expand the five. I just didn't know how many tight ends you probably watch.
Speaker 6: Not it's not I mean I watched a lot of NFL, but yeah, probably you're good.
Speaker 2: Three is good.
Speaker 6: That's my three right there, that's my three.
Speaker 2: Your best tenant in the NFL.
Speaker 6: Yes, thanks, Mike.
Speaker 2: I appreciated you think he's saying that because you're sitting next to him.
Speaker 6: Was just honest. Honestly, I probably would have said the same thing if he was gone. Yeah, Like I think if he didn't like me, I think he'd shoot on me too.
Speaker 2: Why do you think he's number.
Speaker 11: One overall, best game, overall blocking, receiving. Uh, pastro personality, past pro celebrations, celebrations.
Speaker 6: Uh I'm pretty good and miked up.
Speaker 11: Yeah, celebrations on the field, but also off the field too, you know is that celebrate?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, sounds good man.
Speaker 6: What do you think about you? Like that three?
Speaker 1: I love that three. I'm just I'm just trying to create a little bit of me f into yours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your number one.
Speaker 6: What I say, I believe I'm the best tight in the football.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I But like at the same time, me and Travis and Darren will play three dere totally different games.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys really do.
Speaker 11: So That's what I'm saying when I say that complete package, it's I mean, different game sight there.
Speaker 6: And like you can't like you can't trash. Travis got over a thousand yards six years in a row.
Speaker 12: I'm saying for sure, Well, guys, if any NFL football player in the last six years.
Speaker 2: You're think he's going to help or hurt him with Cheetah gone.
Speaker 12: Oh, I mean you have a guy that runs a what four to forty that could blow the top off.
Speaker 6: It's just got to look different. I don't. I think Trap's still.
Speaker 12: Gonna get the matchups that he is gonna win a games, don't get me wrong. And he's still got Patrick Mahomes for on your football. It will be different because you.
Speaker 1: Don't need to have a literally every play safety over top of Cheetah. You're trying to run backyard football. Once they host breaks the pot.
Speaker 6: That boy he used to play live. Yeah, it's gonna be really interesting to watch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it will be fun.
Speaker 1: Who I think it'll be interesting with him And he's McDaniel's offense too, Patrick Way with Hunter Renfro, Darren Waller Adams, Yeah, darn DeVante Adams. And I'm talking about like in the Patriot offense, he would have like the two tight end sets Wes Welker and Julian Edelman. Those guys are all making their hay off Like a McDaniels South offense. You got Hunter Renfro now with go with DeVante Adams, Darren Waller.
Speaker 12: The middle of the field is gonna like be dangerous when you play the Raiders. Yeah, how do you make like Okay, you put what your nickel on Hunter renfro, your best cover guys on Hunter, and focus the best routes, and you're just gonna throw your Mike linebacker on Darren Waller because you have that cover. You can't still uncovered Devonte Adams. Maybe there's a couple of guys in the league that can you know that crazy if they have an instant office and they also have a quarterback they can throw on the ball.
Speaker 6: It could be right.
Speaker 2: You got Josh Jacobs running the ball. Yeah, boy, I like he's good, dude, he's good. Yeah, he's.
Speaker 6: Decent. Thank you for leaving the NFC West Chandler. I appreciate I was buying. He's an alien, dude.
Speaker 12: He's got the go go gas ex center of the he's like touching your face from sitting over here. And he's also kobbly fast, kebby strong, and he runs like an alien like he just like I don't even know how he does it. He doesn't run like a normal human man. Yeah, he's kind of flashes around.
Speaker 2: That was some good football talk, good football talk.
Speaker 6: Boys.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you. Yeah, hey, you're one of the boys this time.
Speaker 6: Man, let's go.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say first college kid, but we went to Nebraska. We've had a few of the boys. I know you like Nebraskabraska, Michigan.
Speaker 2: But now we got a notre name guy.
Speaker 6: Wait till you put in an Iowa jersey on next year.
Speaker 2: I think this next year is the year.
Speaker 6: We're gonna throw him out of the tunnel too.
Speaker 12: We're all gonna hold hands and went a jog out of the tunnel and we're have back and like we're gona have our music going on in the background.
Speaker 1: Well, I think we've taken this year. I think this is the year. Because what you want? How many in a row?
Speaker 6: Six or seven? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Something bad here. I bet George on something.
Speaker 6: We usually bet one hundred. No, you know the best you lost the past six years.
Speaker 1: You know, i's got to put out a video or a tweeter and do something.
Speaker 6: It was the video. It's wonderful.
Speaker 12: No, Nate Gary when he because we used on the team for like ye yeah, he's on the teo for like six weeks and he goes, you know, like like Nebraska or like I was, I bet him that like a dollar or two here or there, maybe twenty bucks. I was like, I mentioned Nebraska loses this week. He goes, no, they're not gonna lose, or they're gonna win this game.
Speaker 6: And then it was this past year where they lost everything.
Speaker 2: Game by like three's points.
Speaker 6: He stopped responding to my text, Hey Nate, how you doing?
Speaker 2: But yeah, do you know who Shane Gillis is? Come on now?
Speaker 6: My bad?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 6: The comedian?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, huge Notre Dame fans.
Speaker 6: Well he was.
Speaker 11: He was just eased out being with uh, what's his name, Bert Christiser?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, d you want to laugh at a pod, I'm busting it's berg Kreischer.
Speaker 2: Dude, he was a he he we all thut our shirts on before the bus. So awesome. But uh, Shane, I was telling Shane, I'll like, yo, let's go to an n D game, Dude, coming to one this year. You get on the bus. If it's two days, what I'm thinking is is it would be two days.
Speaker 1: Before your game versus like obviously, but it wouldn't go It wouldn't go out before your game.
Speaker 6: If it went out after the game.
Speaker 1: I could definitely yeah, and we probably wouldn't even talk about the game. Maybe we just say something to mention it. But we don't know if you're gonna win or lose, So we want to put in to meet Shane to that'd be sweet. He's a big indie guy. He probably loved to meet you more than you love to meet him.
Speaker 2: No, would you guys agree? Yeah he is.
Speaker 6: Did he come to games or he's just yeah he does, he does.
Speaker 2: He's like a legit fan. He's a fan of football, loves football. But appreciate you many appreciate you.