Speaker 1: Do you feel stressed out? Said, you will show if you do, don't worry about it. Everybody does. As a matter of fact, here's proof of how much people worry. Every single year, a large group of the population thinks that the world is going to end every year. If anybody remembers the year two thousand when everybody freaked out because the computers everywhere We're gonna malfunction and the world was going to blow up, well what then the calendar switched and doomsday preppers everywhere were like, looks like I wasted money on that bunker I built. So basically, the world is going to end at some point. Nobody knows when, and the more we freak out about it, the less things happen. I bring that up because we now have proof though that the world is going to end. Well, here we got why is that? Because somebody on X asks people born before the year two thousand what skills nobody possesses anymore?
Speaker 2: And the answers are hilarious.
Speaker 1: We'll go over it next, so your fears of the future can really be valid.
Speaker 2: Right after this, you will show kids these days don't know how to do anything. This is a jewbile show.
Speaker 1: They're always tick talking and be bopping around. Yeah, they got the attention span of nats. And just ask them to change a tire on a car without a video game controller in their hand. It's ridiculous. Back in my day, it was so much better. Because things were hard. We worked a billion hours a day, and because mental health conversations were scarce. We just sucked up our emotions and let the stress slowly eat our bodies and our happiness away.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, but we were happy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we say that because we were conditioned to say that no matter what, because the unhealthy family dynamics that we applauded and let exist. Now these kids are all talking about emotions and don't want to do anything.
Speaker 2: It show.
Speaker 1: Somebody on ex posed the question people born before two thousand, what skills do they not use anymore? And it's going viral and the answers are pretty hilarious. So if you're one of those people that's in the group of that guy that just talked about how great.
Speaker 2: Being old is, and then you'll laugh at this.
Speaker 1: And if you were born before the year two thousand, you might be shocked at the things you don't know how to do. We go over the list right now of things that people before two thousand don't know how to do. Program of VCR.
Speaker 2: What's a VCR? Victoria was born before two thousand. I was born out in two thousand. Say, I was born before two thousand. But what are you supposed to program on a VCR? Like I know how to like record? I guess you got a program at times? Sometimes on a v C trket time you can program it to record. I saw the trouble sending the time around my microwave.
Speaker 1: Right, things people born after two thousand don't know how to do being able to survive the organ trail?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Game? O?
Speaker 2: Wait, what game was that? Your Axles and your black player? But what was it called?
Speaker 1: It was like, it's an actual game, actual trail. The Organ Trail was a video game that they used to play in school. But it was like an old computer video game, so it wasn't really like cool graphics and stuff. But you are a family trying to go through the organ trail and you'd have oxes and things like that, but most of the time your family would just die.
Speaker 5: Yeah, these diseases were like dystopia cholera in a video game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you had to do things. It was like, do you want to go through this river right now? Do you think you can do it with the box and the raft that you have? And you look at the weather and all that stuff, and you're like, yeah, I could do it. I died so much because that's my attitude of anything, like totally do it, and I'm like, I'm constantly dying.
Speaker 2: You're getting coolera up.
Speaker 1: Another thing that people born after two thousand don't know how to do use the word literally correctly.
Speaker 2: Literally is that word anymore?
Speaker 5: I'm confused by that, Like literally, it's so easy I.
Speaker 2: Use it.
Speaker 1: Another thing on the list that people are sharing of people born after two thousand, the skills that they don't possess being able to parallel park without a backup camera. That's one of the things that the older generation complains about things like that that I'm like, what's the big deal, It's a lot easier to use the camera. I don't know why I like doing things the hard way, right, I'll give you that, because it's like, if you have a.
Speaker 6: Camera, especially one of those ones that has little lines that turns as you can tell you can say pretty solid, guess where your butt's about to be.
Speaker 2: I would totally use a backup camera.
Speaker 6: I just got a new stereo thing and I had I was like, if there's no backup camera, I don't want it.
Speaker 7: I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't function without it anymore. And I started driving when there was no such thing.
Speaker 1: Another thing on the list that people born after two thousand don't know how to do.
Speaker 2: How to write in cursive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody said I can drive a stick shift while also writing in cursive.
Speaker 2: The same while reading a paper. Man, I can't read a paper mac that's hard. I feel like I learned how to write incursive, but I don't really know how to read it. There's I have old letters from my grandma that I still look at him and I'm like, oh, yeah, that was I don't miss curses at all. Why did we stop using cursive?
Speaker 1: Probably because nobody could ever read other people's cursive writing.
Speaker 5: That's my It was so pretty, like we use cursive font on all of our socials. It's an option we do. Yeah, it makes it look prettier. I just don't know why we stopped doing it.
Speaker 1: If somebody could write well in cursive and clearly, because other than that, it would be hard to read it just look like scribbles gimbrish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, how do you sign your name?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 5: Aren't you supposed to sign your name in cursive? Isn't that supposed your signature is supposed to be cursive? Do want you write out Victoria?
Speaker 2: Actually? Does? I mean? Yeah, I actually actually does that. Oh my god, she writes it out like a great school paper. I'm telling you.
Speaker 8: I think.
Speaker 2: I'm like, why wouldn't you just do what all of us do it? Just scribble and scribble.
Speaker 1: I go all the way back to really old times when people didn't know how to write, so they just put an X on it.
Speaker 2: I signed my name of an X.
Speaker 1: Another thing that people that were born after the year two thousand don't know how to do proper grammar and punctuation.
Speaker 2: Hmm, that's accurate there.
Speaker 1: But does anybody really know that unless you're in the literary world, you have to fail that you're an editor, because most people really don't. I hear so many people like though they're a terrible grammar and punctuation. Then you read something from there and you're like, you don't know what you're doing either, because comma in the wrong place there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we only know bad grammar when we see it.
Speaker 6: I think most of us think we right like to think we're good at it, but we're.
Speaker 1: Not the number one thing on the list that people that were born after two thousand don't know how to do the ability to rewind a cassette tape using a pencil.
Speaker 2: I've never used this life, so it was not fun, Daddy, you can do.
Speaker 5: It for Oh my gosh, it's just like a waste of time.
Speaker 2: Wow, Oh dysterious.
Speaker 1: Somebody texted in at four one and six one and said hysteria was another thing that you would get on the organ track when you were looking dysteria.
Speaker 6: Either producer sharky like messaged me and said, dysentery, dysentery.
Speaker 5: Essay, dysentery, Get dysentery.
Speaker 1: Someone else texted in at four one six one and said, you guys, Organ Trail wasn't a video game. It was based off of real life in the early days, right, Okay what it was?
Speaker 2: It was also a videoing. It's another jubile phone frame.
Speaker 9: Morning ties, Hi, Is this is Trevor calling from dray cleaning?
Speaker 2: Is this Shane?
Speaker 10: Yeah, this is Shane is my jacket son.
Speaker 9: So that's why I'm calling you because, like, you know, that really cool jacket in here for us to dry clean.
Speaker 8: Okay, what is it ready?
Speaker 9: So it's gonna be like a lot longer until we can get it back to you.
Speaker 10: Like, okay, you guys told me we'll be ready in today's Yeah.
Speaker 9: So we yeah, we did say that, but then like we had like a little bit of a mishap and so.
Speaker 2: There's like what do you mean what myself? So there's like a it got us and like a stain in.
Speaker 8: It, So a tear and a stain.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and so okay, so I'll just tell you, but like if you promise, okay, but do you promise like not to get like mad?
Speaker 7: What are you?
Speaker 8: Are you a child?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 9: I'm not a child because like I work here, like and like I don't have to have what happened? Like, you know, what is your first job? My first job? I was like sixteen, but like I'm a lot older than that now.
Speaker 8: So just tell me what happened.
Speaker 9: Oh so okay, So that jacket is super sweet, like it's really cool, and like I was on tender you know, and like anyway, I got a date, which I don't get many of and so like.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I get I can see why you don't get many dates.
Speaker 11: You work.
Speaker 9: It's kind of like kind of a workaholic, you know, like dry cleaning is my life. So anyway, I'm so I borrowed your jacket for my date and then like she spilled wine on it, and then also like things got pretty hot and heavy.
Speaker 11: The jacket to a date.
Speaker 8: That jacket.
Speaker 2: Was super sweet.
Speaker 8: I had to I won that.
Speaker 12: Jacket and an auction. It was fifteen thousand dollars and you took it to a date.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And like, honestly, I can see why that jacket is like so was so expensive or whatever, because like like it works, like you know, I think because I was earning the jacket, like things got hot and heavy and then like I was.
Speaker 11: Like, you're not real.
Speaker 10: I've never spoken to anybody so dumb and unprofessional. So you're telling me that you took my jacket on a date that you got on tender.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and like she spilled wine on it. So technically, like the stain isn't my fault, but the rip like was my fault, because.
Speaker 2: Like everything is your fault.
Speaker 9: Little I can see that, Like you're upset, but I would like to make it better.
Speaker 2: If I go, like, listen, you can't make it better.
Speaker 12: There is no way that you're a little phone makes enough money to fix this.
Speaker 9: Well what if okay, so what if I'd be willing to like give you a chef outfit that we just got in in exchange, Like you know, I know it doesn't fully replace the.
Speaker 11: Jock app said.
Speaker 8: You said a chef out it? Like do you No?
Speaker 10: No, you listen better, you better save that chef out it because after I'm done and you guys fired, you're gonna need it. I'm getting in my car right now, I'm gonna be there.
Speaker 8: I'm like, what.
Speaker 10: Ten minutes away? Dude, you you better not be there. The better be somebody smarter there talking about.
Speaker 9: Okay, Well, in that case, then I'll let you know that it's a prank phone call and your girlfriend set you up.
Speaker 10: A frank phone call.
Speaker 8: That's all you're gonna try and get out of this one.
Speaker 1: No, this is actually Dubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone break on you and your girlfriend Arra set you up.
Speaker 10: Seriously that this is this is how you're gonna is that is that what you guys do at this dregleaner, you just mess around with your customers.
Speaker 1: No, it's not a drag cleaner. It's a radio show. It's called The Jewel Show. Your girlfriend listens to it and wanted me to mess with you because she said, do you love your jacket?
Speaker 8: Oh my god, no, are you please tell me?
Speaker 11: Are you serious? It's really a bratis show.
Speaker 1: She's yes, like the fine, the jacket is fine, I think, dude, So you.
Speaker 10: Really convince me that some idiot wore my jacket on a safety hat on cinder.
Speaker 12: Wake up every morning with jewble phone Franks.
Speaker 2: Time for name is what's trending?
Speaker 5: So there's a new term we all need to know about this holiday season, and it's called zebra striping. What Zebra striping has been around for a long time actually, but now that it has a name, it kind of makes it more exciting and more of a challenge. But zebra striping is basically, if you're at a holiday party, you have an alcoholic drink, then you have water. Oh, that's an alcoholic drink, and then you have water. You're not allowed to have either one of them back to back.
Speaker 2: You have to go.
Speaker 1: Every other and then you start to get hammered and you forget about the water.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're having alcoholic drinks.
Speaker 6: I've tried it so many times, drink that much. But when I do, I try to do the water thing. I go alcoholic drink water alcohol for the rest of the night.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know anybody who that's ever actually worked out for. They start off that way and then it does not end that way.
Speaker 5: I mean, it also just gets so difficult. You're no longer enjoying the party. You're in the bathroom the entire night, go with pee.
Speaker 2: Oh and then they get cocky too because they've had a few waters.
Speaker 1: Now they're like, I can drink as much as I walk down so hydrated, and they usually up being the most hammer person.
Speaker 6: We used to give that friend what we would call hydro shots, Like, dude, come take a shot hydro shot.
Speaker 2: He's like, okay, awesome, but his taste buds were gone at that point, so we're just giving him shots of water hydro shot. It's actually a good idea. Yeah, that's I try that with your friends. No longer taste hops ever.
Speaker 5: Striping Rolling Stone has just come out with the hundred Best Songs of twenty twenty four list, but instead of having you guys guess what you think the number one song is, can you guys sing what you think the.
Speaker 2: Number one song? Shake it Off? Shake it Off? Twenty four? Yeah I didn't. I just assume she released that again this year. Okay, I'm blanking on that wow chabboozy song. How does he go at the bar getting tipsy? I can't even think of the words right now. We play it all the time. It's amazing. When you work in radio, it just kind of becomes a part of your brain. One Sammy Espresso. You have to taste me.
Speaker 5: A great song, and now I'm gonna have that by weird.
Speaker 6: I was looking over at neat thing and the website completely changed the song away from whatever Jubil was just saying.
Speaker 5: Well, you guys were really close. So the number one song of the year was Chapel Roane's Good Luck Babe. Kendrick Lamar is not like us number two a bar song, the tipsy shaboozy song.
Speaker 2: It is number three.
Speaker 5: So Jibile got one and Sabrina is number would be travel Espresso and then Birds of a Feather from Billy I. I mean a lot of artists really kind of dominated they had, they were taking turns. It's like high five year turn, high five year turn.
Speaker 2: It's interesting, it's just not on the list. She didn't release an album this year. Did you have a new song this year? She released a Well, it was like a whole post department. Yeah, it was really good, but I don't think it blew up as much as these songs. Yeah, that's coming from a swifteen. There you have it.
Speaker 5: That First Date follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 1: Jacob is on the phone today for our First Date follow up and he's getting ghosted by Avas. So in a few minutes we're gonna call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But first, Jacob, how long has it been since you heard from Ava?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 8: Man, it's been at least a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: Have you tried to reach out to her during that time, because it's kind of a while, right, Yeah.
Speaker 8: I tried to play it cool.
Speaker 11: Fact. I think last pack that center, I was like, well we met at.
Speaker 13: A coffee shop.
Speaker 8: As the last thing I said, Hey, I'll.
Speaker 13: See you i'll see it. I'll see you back in, you know, in our spot. And then she didn't respawn, so I'm pretty sure she's a Ghostanny. I haven't called because I felt like that was a step too far, but I'm running out of options.
Speaker 2: So did y'all actually have a first first date? Like, was it at the coffee shop? Or did y'all just like randomly meet at the coffee shop?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 13: So there's actually like this coffee shop kind of just in the neighborhood. It's not too far and I go there all the time, and that's actually the first place where I met her, because I ended up seeing her like three times in one week. So this one day we kind of started doing a little small talk and then we actually were like, well, hey, let's meet here on purpose one, you know, next time. So that was like maybe our first date, but it wasn't really like a full date. It was more like a little casual.
Speaker 2: Thing, okay, And then did you guys do something after that?
Speaker 8: Yeah, we actually did.
Speaker 13: We really were enjoying the conversation with each other. So I invited her to like come to my house because we both like reality TV shows. So I was like, oh, well, I've never seen Love is Blind. She hadn't seen it either, So let's oh, let's go to my house, have some popcorn and some snacks, and we can just binge the whole show together. She was a little, you know, a little hesitant on the going to my house thing, so I'm hoping that's.
Speaker 8: Not what pushed her away.
Speaker 13: But it did take a little convincing, but she did actually come over.
Speaker 5: I was going to say, a good move for a first date to invite some of your house Okay, I like the confidence that.
Speaker 13: Normally, So it actually ended up going really well because when she came over, I had all her favorite snacks.
Speaker 11: I was ready to go.
Speaker 13: You know, I was like, I know she loves popcorn, so I had popcorn. She likes hershey, so I had Hershey. We just had a bunch of snacks.
Speaker 11: We could sit and watch this show.
Speaker 7: And we ended up.
Speaker 13: Having a lot of fun, you know, clowning on people group for the people that we really thought were gonna have, you know, really fine love.
Speaker 8: And we even drank a little.
Speaker 11: Wine too and got to know each other.
Speaker 2: So did was there like a connection with the two of you?
Speaker 11: I felt like it was a connection.
Speaker 13: I mean it was the best date I've ever had, hands down, and like, I'm really hoping that we can have more.
Speaker 5: Okay, so what do you think could have gone wrong? Like, why would you be getting ghosted?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 13: Okay, so I think we would take a break in between the different episodes, and it was between I think maybe episode two and three. You know, we just come into a little time to get to know each other, right, we just kind of talking whatever. And halfway through that I just I told her, I was like, this is the best date I've ever been on, and I'm really glad that I didn't have to spend a lot of money.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: See, I was the thing.
Speaker 13: I was really glad that I didn't have to break the bank for us to have a good time. And then she started to at all digd and kind of wanted to leave. After that next episode, I'm like, I was joking pretty much, but I'm hoping she doesn't think I'm cheap.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, well we'll see we can figure it out for you.
Speaker 1: Well, plays Son come back and then call her in Stifson's house why she's ghosting you, and maybe get you another date.
Speaker 11: Okay, thanks?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Plus, don't come back, get your first day follow up next. Right in the middle of your first day follow up if you're just joining us, Jacob is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by Ava. It's been a couple of weeks since he heard from her, and we're about to call her and ask her why she's ghosting him and see if we can get him another date. But before we do that, Jacob, why don't you catch us up on your situation?
Speaker 11: Okay? So I met Ava at the coffee shop up the street.
Speaker 8: We both like reality TV.
Speaker 13: So she came over to my house so we could binge watch Love Is Blind.
Speaker 8: But I told her I was real.
Speaker 11: Happy we had a date that wasn't expensive. And now I think she might I think I'm cheat.
Speaker 5: I'm just trying to think about how that would go. Oh man, this is the best day ever. I'm so glad I didn't spend any money. Yeah special, do you feel as the person that's on that day?
Speaker 2: No offense. I'm just trying to like you might be onto something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it might be the reason you're getting ghosts. So are you ready for us to call her? I? Sure, am all right, here we go, Hello him, I speak to Ava. Please this is her. Hi Ava, how are you? My name is Jewbel. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called The Jewbil Show.
Speaker 2: Hi Ava, I'm Nina also on the show. Hi, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 8: Oh wow, how are you?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 7: Hi, I'm doing good.
Speaker 2: You ever listened to the show before?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay? Cool.
Speaker 1: We do a segment on the show called the First Day follow Up where if you go out on a date with somebody and you end up ghosting them, they can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting them.
Speaker 2: Do you know who would email us?
Speaker 7: The only person that I've been on a date recently was this one guy.
Speaker 11: But that's probably good and.
Speaker 2: His name.
Speaker 7: Jacob.
Speaker 2: Okay, well guess what.
Speaker 1: Guess what was emailed us and told us about your date says that you're ghosting him and he has no idea.
Speaker 2: Why would you mind telling us?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 7: Goodness, Like, I have really bad luck when it comes to men. You know, our date was kind of cool, it was cute and stuff. Uh, I just have really bad luck when it comes to guys. So so, you know, I started liking him a little bit, and uh, we were watching some of the shows and you know, caught feelings a little bit, and you know, I just felt like it's probably easier for me to just stop talking to him.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 12: Everything was good. We were watching uh I.
Speaker 7: Think it was called Love His Find and yeah, so you know it was nice and cute at first, but you know they go to start talking about what they do and don't like in certain people. Now now I'm looking at uh Jacob like, okay, with qualities. I don't like about him now, but then I like him, but I don't really know.
Speaker 2: Where it's going. Okay, was there something specific that you didn't like about him?
Speaker 7: There was like a situation to where where he did invite me over to his house. It was the first day which I went out on a limb to do. Everything was cute, everything was you know, fun and stuff like that. It just started playing around a little bit too much, and I think that he just tried too hard. So it a turn off.
Speaker 2: How so.
Speaker 7: I'm not you know, I like touchy philly and stuff like that, but I don't really like someone too you know, just jump your bone. I'm a stiffy, stifty kiss type of person.
Speaker 2: Did he tried to jump your bone?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 7: I think that uh, when we were eating popcorn and he was trying to hide something from.
Speaker 3: Me with the bowl.
Speaker 2: WHOA, yeah, it's good for you, like not in that way, but he was very happy.
Speaker 7: Power.
Speaker 12: Yeah I had that power over men.
Speaker 7: But you know, it was my first time over there and we were just supposed to be watching TV, yeah and stuff like that. So then it's like, oh, you're like that right now, and you're hiding it with the bowl of popcorn that I'm picking my hand in.
Speaker 2: Weird, that's very weird. Okay, Like did he like it?
Speaker 7: I mean, I was himsel is now why I stood up? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I just like, you're trying to get into platform and.
Speaker 4: It's just like, okay, I don't know what to say with that, with that situation, so it's yeah, I don't know either, Like do you want like would you have wanted him to tell you?
Speaker 7: Or is it?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean that as a guy, I don't know what I would do either. Just try to hide it like because you did. You can't always control it, right, Jubil, No, sometimes that's a mind of its own, you know.
Speaker 2: I don't think you hit it really well though, I don't know.
Speaker 11: No, he did.
Speaker 16: It was a pretty big.
Speaker 12: Situation that could be that good.
Speaker 1: So that's why you're not calling him back. Oh my gosh, Well, thank you for being honest. And Jacob is on the phone listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 13: Okay, Jacob, Jacob oh man, I'm so sorry about that.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean, I'm sorry.
Speaker 13: I was trying so hard. Wow, that the best word.
Speaker 3: I can tell.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 17: I didn't want to make things weird or awkward. That's why I was trying to like maybe make it not as obvious. I probably made it way worse. I just I really really like you and I love having a conversation.
Speaker 14: Tell that.
Speaker 7: I was asking you why the popcorn kept falling on the floor, and you were like, I don't know. I didn't know what was going on down there.
Speaker 18: You know.
Speaker 7: Then you didn't you didn't tell me what was going on, so it kind of freaking out a little bit. So it was just like, Okay, is he getting like that because we're watching these ladies on TV?
Speaker 11: Or to me, it's definitely the beautiful lady I had in my house.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 11: Look, I'm really sorry, and I hope that's not I hope that won't keep us from being able to go back out. I just really like you.
Speaker 13: Maybe I'll I'll do something where we're not sitting down next time.
Speaker 5: Can you give him some advice, Toble, because I understand that this is awkward, but I don't know how Jacob comes back from this clearly like it's like it's kind of a compliment to you, Aba, but it's also like what happened?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Yeah, Tape, I'm not sure.
Speaker 7: Abe.
Speaker 1: Would you like to go on another date with Jacob? We'll pay for it and give m another shot. He doesn't sound like he's creepy. It sounds like he really likes you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 12: He If he's able to double tape it down, I might be willing to go on again.
Speaker 2: Thank my gosh.
Speaker 8: Well I'm heading the staples.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 19: Cool?
Speaker 2: Congratulations, Sake, Have you got another date?
Speaker 11: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Hava.
Speaker 3: That's fine, guys, thank you, thank you?
Speaker 2: You will first date?
Speaker 1: Follow up?
Speaker 2: Got room for one more if you still want to go to ask But where did you find that some kid back in town traded the van for it?
Speaker 13: Straight up?
Speaker 2: I can get seventy miles to the gallon on.
Speaker 9: This hog, you know, Lloyd, Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber.
Speaker 8: You go and do something like this, I am totally reveal.
Speaker 1: Yourself on a time for America's favorite trivia game, you versus Victoria.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's a very special edition because it's the.
Speaker 1: One thousand dollars Macy's Holiday Battle Royale. Since tournament, we're in order to win a thousand dollars gift card to Macy's, you have to go oh away. It's a grueling competition and we've been having it all week. Sorry about that, positive, it's a grueling competition.
Speaker 2: Who we've been a week? Yeah.
Speaker 1: On Monday, Julia played Victoria in won and then she was beaten by Jason, and then Jason beat Grayson, and then Destiny showed up and Destiny smacked Jason down. And now Destiny is going for that thousand dollars gift card to Macy's.
Speaker 2: But she has to go through you. She could lose it all today.
Speaker 1: Calls right now eighty to eight three four to three one O six one eight eight eight three four three one O six one. You can also dms at the Jubil Show or go to the Jubilshow dot com if you think you have what it takes to go all way. And by the way, check out Macy's Gift Guide at Macy's dot com. That'll really hook you up with everything you'll need for Christmas.
Speaker 5: I love the fragrance sets, like the mini one, so you can try all the different ones, like they've got the Dulta and Cabana one and they've got four different fragrances you can try. Amazing gift and it's like you're saving seventy bucks. Another one is you're saving over three hundred dollars on the flower bomb gifts that I'm tripping.
Speaker 2: This is great. All right, we'll play next.
Speaker 12: Good morning. Can I take your order?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna hold try a large black coffee large black cock Do you mean a venty No, I mean large?
Speaker 12: He means aventi.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 12: The biggest funny.
Speaker 8: Venti is large is twenty large is large. In fact, cole is large and grande.
Speaker 2: Is Spanish for large. Venti's the only one that doesn't mean large. He's also the only one that's Italian.
Speaker 8: Congratulations for stupid and three languages.
Speaker 1: It's time for America's favorite game show, You Versus Victoria, and it's all come down to this. The one thousand dollars Macy's Holiday Battle Royale, an intense tournament. We're in order to win one thousand dollars gift card to Macy's. You've got to be the last players stand. Do you have what it takes to go all that away? Destiny is on the phone right now because she won yesterday. She whooped Jason, Yes Croyd Jason, who had won three games in a row, because it was her. Destiny it is, and Destiny's on the phone now to see if she can do it again and get that thousand dollars Macy's gift card, or if Greg is gonna beat her. Destiny and Greg say hi to each other. Hello, all right, Greg, do you think you have what it takes to go all the way?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? All right. It's a lot harder than it seems. Greg, just letting you know, trying to confidence. Huh oh, sorry, No, I believe about you guys. But Destiny, how are you feeling?
Speaker 8: I'm ready to go.
Speaker 12: I'm definitely already thinking about all this to send the money on.
Speaker 2: Manifestation and accent.
Speaker 1: Right, Greg, We're gonna put you on hold and then Destiny's gonna go first. Okay, Okay, all right, here we go, Destiny, a moment of truth, thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass. And since you are the winner, the current winner, you have to beat Greg outright to win. Okay, here we go, Destiny. Your time starts now.
Speaker 5: In Diehard the movie, what is the name of the building where the hostage situation takes place? What is the name of the guardian angel who helps George Bailey in the movie It's a Wonderful Life.
Speaker 12: Angel path?
Speaker 2: In an Elf? What is the first rule of the code of Elves?
Speaker 12: Like Christmas?
Speaker 5: In the movie The Polar Express? What word does the conductor punch into the main character's ticket?
Speaker 12: Believe?
Speaker 2: Why have tough questions? I think a.
Speaker 1: Good Destiny. I'm gonna put you on hold and then we'll get Greg on and see how he does. Okay, all right, Destiny's on hold. No pressure.
Speaker 2: It's just for a thousand dollars gift card to Macy. So the questions were hard, though. I don't think I would have got those rights. It's all Christmas movie. Yeah, it's a theme. Who watches die Hard for a Christmas Movies movie? It happens in Christmas time? What is Santa Walk in? Die Hard is definitely a Christmas movie? Yeah, it is? All right, here we go. We're gonna bring Greg on. Greg. Yes, are you ready?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 11: All right?
Speaker 2: First question is I heard a Christmas movie?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: Greg?
Speaker 17: Wrong?
Speaker 11: All right, hold on to you.
Speaker 1: Here we go, Greg thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass, and destiny has to beat you outright to win.
Speaker 2: No pressure.
Speaker 1: If you win, it's a thousand dollars. If you lose, it's not one thousand dollars. Here we go, Greg, Your time starts now.
Speaker 5: In the movie die Hard, what is the name of the building where the hostage situation takes place? What is the name of the guardian angel who helps George Bailey and It's a Wonderful Life? In the movie alf What is the first rule of the Coat.
Speaker 2: Of Elves.
Speaker 8: Sing for all to hear?
Speaker 5: In the movie The Polar Express? What word does the conductor punch into the main character's ticket?
Speaker 8: Believe?
Speaker 5: In a Christmas story? What gift does Ralphie desperately want for Christmas?
Speaker 8: A red writer beby gun?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Got that in We'll send it over to the scoreboard. Now let me bring Destiny back on so Hard Destiny. Yeah, okay, here we go. We're gonna send it over to the scoreboard and see who is the winner of this week's thousand dollars Macy's Holiday Battle Royale. Pretty so Brad, All right, Destiny, you got too correct, Greg also got too correct. Gift Wow, Greg, congratulations, you did it, Destiny.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry today one thousand dollars was not your disk. Wow.
Speaker 14: What you do?
Speaker 1: Get one hundred dollars gift card from Macy's just replying, yes, thanks, thanks, thank you for playing. And Greg congratulations, Thank you, and you can send whatever you buy with that thousand dollars Macy's gift card at Macy's dot Com right to here, gladly.
Speaker 2: Accept your gifts. Yes, donation. All right, let's get the answers now with Nina.
Speaker 5: In the movie die Hard, the name of the building where the hostage situation takes place is Nakotomy Plaza. The name of the guardian angel who helps George Bailey and It's a Wonderful Life is Clarence. In the movie Elf, the first rule of the Code of Elves is to treat every day like Christmas. In the Polar Express, the conductor punches in believe into the character's ticket. That sounds like a long And in the movie R Christmas Story, Ralphie desperately wants a red Rider bb gun bro I wouldn't have gotten maybe any of those right, and the elf one.
Speaker 1: Destiny and Greg, thank you guys very much for listening. Appreciate you both have a great holiday. And Greg, congratulations one thousand dollars. Destiny congratulations on one hundred.
Speaker 8: Yeah, thank you, thank you, you have a great one.
Speaker 1: We fly U Verse Victoria the same time every single weekday morning. And in case you thought the thousand dollars Macy's Holiday Battle Royale was over, We've got a thousand bucks next week too.
Speaker 2: I loved it, so we want to play next week.
Speaker 1: If you think you have what it takes to go all away, then be ready next week because it's another holiday Battle royale for a thousand dollars gift card to Macy's.
Speaker 12: It's time to catch a Cheater.
Speaker 1: Only on the Jubile Show, Hazy is on the phone today for to catch a Cheater. She's been together with her boyfriend Tom for four years, but now she thinks that something might be going on, so we'll see if we can help her out. Daisy, Sorry you have to come on the show this way, But what's up. Why do you think Tom's cheating on you?
Speaker 18: Well, it all started about a month ago. We do this thing called stiff and Paint, and it's a really fun time.
Speaker 12: We always do it.
Speaker 18: Tom is actually a little bit better of a painter than I am, but we're always like typically in a big group of people. But anyway, there's always this one girl that's kind of flirtatious and kind of hangs by him and is always complimenting how good he paints. And she's super flirtatious with him, and he has a tendency to kind of be flirtatious as well. I've caught him a few times flirting and getting a little handy at a club.
Speaker 3: But you know, that's just kind of how he is.
Speaker 18: So I don't know if it's just his personality, but it's just been a lot lately, so I'm kind of thinking he might be cheating. He also has been coming home lately with like little specks of paint on his hands, and that's like, you know, three days after we did the paint and stuff, and I know obviously he washes his hands, so is he painting with this girl? Am I crazy for thinking this?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: So when you say that you've caught him like getting handsy in a club and like flirting with this girl, even so he's just openly doing this in front of you, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he just kind of is very flirtatious.
Speaker 12: It's kind of his personality. So I don't know if it's just.
Speaker 18: His personality or if there's like some intention behind it, especially with this one girl at the painted step.
Speaker 2: Have you asked him about her?
Speaker 18: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean he kind of just plays it off and.
Speaker 12: Says he's just being friendly. It's nothing like that, and not worry.
Speaker 2: Have you ever told him you don't like it when he flirts with other people in front of you?
Speaker 18: Yeah, I mean he knows, and he knows I definitely have a tendency to, you know, react, like I could get a little.
Speaker 3: Mad about it on his end, and I can also.
Speaker 7: Get mad at the girl.
Speaker 12: So's he's well aware.
Speaker 1: Of that, okay, And you're cool with him being handsy, just not like if it goes any further than that, I.
Speaker 18: Think So, I mean as long as it's there's no like ill intent where he is cheating or thinking about cheating.
Speaker 12: It isn't you know, the worst things.
Speaker 3: I don't know, it is kind of just.
Speaker 12: Who he is. But you know, one time he did come home like one night.
Speaker 18: With a spot of paint on the bottom of his shirt, and it was a shirt that he had never worn before, like on our knights that we paint.
Speaker 3: So I know, like he has to be out painting. I don't know if it's with her.
Speaker 18: I really don't think he would be doing it with his friends. I mean, it's kind of like a girly activity and his guy friends wouldn't like that.
Speaker 3: So I just feel like he's out painting with her.
Speaker 5: Well, it's kind of weird for him to show this paint on his hands one day and then paint on a shirt another. Is it like a color paint or could it be like white paint from painting a wall.
Speaker 3: It's usually colored paint, And like he doesn't really it's not like I mean, if he painted a.
Speaker 12: Wall, I would know about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you're right. I mean what does he say when you like bring it up?
Speaker 3: Well, he tries to kind of act like, oh, I forgot to like clean it up.
Speaker 12: From the last time. But this shirt in particular, I'm like, you didn't.
Speaker 7: Wear it the last time.
Speaker 3: You didn't wear this when we were painting. So he tried to act like, oh, I forgot to like wash my hands or stress through this, But that doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 5: That would definitely be an unsettling situation outside of the paint and the flirtations. Are there Is there anything different at home in your relationship.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I think it's fairly normal, honestly, really goodnat tell.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well, we'll see if we can figure it out for you. You told us a grocery store. He's a rewards card member at So we'll play a song come Back, and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that he's this month's lucky winner of free flowers delivered from our florid department, and we'll.
Speaker 2: See if he sends those tea or to somebody else.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right, we'll play a song come back and get your to Catch Cheter next if you're just joining us for today's To Catch Cheater. Daisy is on the phone and she thinks that her boyfriend of four years is cheating. So in a second, we're gonna call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards member at and say that he's this month's lucky winner of free flowers delivered to anybody that he wants and see if he sends them to her or to somebody else. But first, Daisy, why don't you catch everybody up on your situation?
Speaker 18: So me and Tom are usually going to these paint and ships, and there's been this one girl is always, you know, by his side, complimenting every little thing, and they're very flirtatious with one another. He does have a flirtatious personality, so I couldn't tell if there was any intention behind it. But now he's been coming home with little like spots of paint on him, like three days after the fact that we went on the painting ship, so I think he's out painting with this girl or going to her classes or something. And I called into the show to see if he can help me find out if he's cheating.
Speaker 7: Or what the deal is.
Speaker 2: Okay, are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 7: Then?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 7: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hi, this is Corbyn calling from I was looking for our rewards card member named Tom.
Speaker 8: Hi, Tom, how are you?
Speaker 2: Please? Don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm calling to let you know. Congratulations, you're this month's big witter. Thank you for shopping with us, Thanks for letting me know.
Speaker 1: Absolutely yep you, In case you weren't aware of, Every single month, we choose one Rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our Florida department. You've just won thirty six long simm read roses, a box of candy or chocolate, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want with in the fifty United States of America.
Speaker 8: Oh wow, uh okay cool, and you'll deliver.
Speaker 11: Them for me.
Speaker 2: Yes, you'll get confirmations that there is no charge. Is absolutely free.
Speaker 1: It's just our way of saying thank you very much for shopping and and you know who you want to send them to right now or you need me to call you back.
Speaker 8: No, No, I think I think I know who I want to send to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, great. First thing I would need to be the first and last name of the person you would like to send them to.
Speaker 8: Yeah, sure, this is my lady friend.
Speaker 1: Her name is Amber, Amber, and uh is there anything you like to put on a card to Amber, he says, your lady friend.
Speaker 2: I can do a lovey, lovey kind of call ard if you'd like.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, how about I can't wait to paint you again?
Speaker 12: Baby?
Speaker 2: Whoa every sho?
Speaker 1: That's a spicy one. I don't even know what that means. But I'm not gonna and I'm not gonna ask any questions. But good for you, tom Uh.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I know it is mine. We've been doing this, we've been doing this activity together.
Speaker 1: She'll get okay, great, Well, now at this point, I'll let you know that your girlfriend is probably gonna be pretty upset with you. And she's on the phone listening because this is actually the Jubil Show, it's a radio show.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Well, how could you I knew something like going on between you and that girl?
Speaker 3: What are you talking?
Speaker 8: What's happened? What's what's happening right now?
Speaker 12: How could you not like tell me the truth?
Speaker 3: You know that I've been questioning you about it.
Speaker 12: I've been asking you. You've been coming home with paint all over you for days now, Like I knew something was going on.
Speaker 3: Why are you being dishonest with me?
Speaker 20: Like, I'm not being dishonest. I think I think this is being completely blown out of proportion. Obviously, obviously it was a joke. Obviously that was a joke.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to paint all over you. Yeah what Yeah, that was a joke.
Speaker 8: You would have sent them to me.
Speaker 3: Come on, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 12: I can't believe you would do this to me.
Speaker 3: Like we've been together for.
Speaker 18: Four years and you're going to just let things go to waste because you meet some girl on our paintings at night that's just to be a romantic date between us.
Speaker 8: You you're the one that said you wanted me to be like more adventurous.
Speaker 2: I'm just like I'm.
Speaker 3: Venture Like, Like, let's plan more fun dates like outside.
Speaker 12: The box, not just same old boring ones and go on. So I thought paint and sick would.
Speaker 18: Be fun for us.
Speaker 2: You should not blame your girl for a wife.
Speaker 8: Yeah, this is absolutely ridiculous. You tell me to do something, and now you're getting upset at me, like I don't even know.
Speaker 18: You're literally seeing the girl that helps us with the paintings, Like like she's the person that teaches us how to paint.
Speaker 3: How much does it feel?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 20: But like I think it's kind of crazy to like call me out on this on the radio. I mean, like this is like a conversation we should have personally.
Speaker 11: Like this is this.
Speaker 18: I try to have a conversation personally numerous times, and you're not, Like you're not giving you keep saying that I'm overthinking.
Speaker 12: It's not that serious. There's nothing between you.
Speaker 3: You forgot to look your hair like that doesn't make any sense, Like what are.
Speaker 8: You hands all the time? Like this is crazy? This is absolutely insane.
Speaker 2: You know, Tom, I mean, at this point, you're busted. So to insult her by telling her it was her idea and then, I don't know, point fingers in every other direction other than looking at yourself seems a little bit ridiculous. So you could just own it.
Speaker 8: No, you guys don't even know the half of it. Okay, you guys don't even know what the hell you're talking about. And Daisy, you know what, at least Amber, Amber doesn't nag me constantly. You know, I'm done with this boy.
Speaker 12: Of course she doesn't because she's okay with being a side piece. She knows you've been together for four years.
Speaker 20: Come on, you know she's more than a side piece. Okay, she's at least she doesn't nag me and treat me like the way you treat me. And I can't believe you.
Speaker 8: Put me on this jubile jewbel What the hell this show is?
Speaker 2: I'm done with this man. I'm out of here, all right, Daisy, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 12: Yeah, you know what, it's fine. I'm glad you exposed.
Speaker 3: Him, like, thanks for helping me out.
Speaker 12: I don't think I.
Speaker 18: Would have ever got to the bottom of this if I didn't call you, guys, So you know what, this is the best thing I can happen now I know who he is, and I'll be enjoying stick and paint by myself or maybe maybe.
Speaker 1: Not again too nervous, or find someone who isn't so handsy, you know, and they just maybe handsy with you when you want them.
Speaker 8: To be exactly Yeah, sorry.
Speaker 12: Though, sorry, it's all right, Thank you so much, guys.
Speaker 2: Seriously, sounds really strong.
Speaker 12: The Jewel shows to catch a cheater.
Speaker 1: Stop what you're doing right now. It's the Jewbil Show, and I don't want to freak anybody out. What experts have released a list of things you enjoy doing that are slowly killing you. Oh no, we'll go over it next because some of the answers are surprising. Also call us with a ridiculous thing that you think could be slowly chipping away at your existence.
Speaker 2: It's eight A eight three four three six one text ten four one o six one. We'll go over right after this.
Speaker 1: Do me a favor, says you will show think about the things you do on a daily basis that you really enjoy those things could be slowly taking.
Speaker 2: Your life away if you look at it. On the surface.
Speaker 1: Sounds sad, okay, but that's just the circle of life. We're born as little babies who need people to feed us, wipe us, purp us. Well, then we grow up and at the end of it all, we end up getting old and needing people to feed us, wipe us and purpose.
Speaker 2: That's so true.
Speaker 1: It's just life, man, nobody gets out alive. Experts did release a list of things we enjoy doing that might be slowly killing you, and some of the answers are pretty ridiculous, so we'll go over them now. Also call us eight at eight three four three one text in four one o six one with something that is ridiculous that you think might be slowly taking your existence away. Some of the things from the list are procrastination, which, wow, I'm surprised I'm still walking.
Speaker 2: You do that a lot, and so do I Is it doing me?
Speaker 6: You can physically see the effects of procrastination. This show wouldn't exist exactly.
Speaker 2: I mean the way I procrastinate.
Speaker 1: I literally should have been gone a long time ago, but I procrastinate, So who knows.
Speaker 2: I'll get around to it. Yeah, that's funny.
Speaker 1: List from experts who have released a list of things you enjoy that might be slowly taking your life away.
Speaker 2: Energy drinks. We all know that though, right do we? They're giving us energy, so kind of it's one of those things that helps us during the day.
Speaker 6: Well, the problem with those two is that they're like, this one's a healthy one, this one won't is bad.
Speaker 2: That's what the baggage says. It was okay, okay, what's in it? Crack? Okay, it's fine. It's also got be twelve.
Speaker 1: So it like, all, what's another thing that you might be doing that you really enjoyed that because he's slowly taking your life away? Eating ramen every night. They actually put that on the list. Literally, Yeah, why is it bad? Alefear thought it was good for you.
Speaker 2: Well, it's not good for you because the sodium, right, like all that.
Speaker 6: You can just taste it. But at the same time, I didn't know that. I ate ramen every night for like twenty years. Now what pretty much? Yeah, it is delicious. I love it, right, I try to gourmet it up with some chicken. Maybe that's why it's.
Speaker 2: Not killing me.
Speaker 1: Here's another one that's interesting because every time I eat these, I think these are giving me lice. Bacon wrapped Holopeno poppers these on the list. Experts will literally put this on the list of things, so.
Speaker 2: It's very specific. Wait, why those I don't know?
Speaker 1: And I pictures I'm doing this research while eating bacon wrapped halpena poppers like these are so good, But let's do the research on these. Yeah, have a list basically very obvious things.
Speaker 11: All right.
Speaker 2: Here's one that's interesting though. Parenting is on the list. That scares me that literally, I think that's one of the most terrifying things in the world, is the parent Yeah, you should be scared. It is one of those things where you love it it is the coolest thing in the world. It's amazing. It's so beautiful.
Speaker 19: And every night you're like, oh god, I love being a parent. Oh I've had five minutes of free time today. It's amazing.
Speaker 2: I use those five minutes for nothing productive. I just sat there and stared it. Ayah, did somebody say mom or dad? Know they didn't there.
Speaker 1: Asleep, but I'm hearing it in my all time. Parents are a little jumpy at times. Hey, Whitney on my mother in law.
Speaker 14: I love her, of course, she's the mother of my husband, the grandmother of my children, and has the best intention. There you go, but she is driving me insane. She just recently moved like thirty minutes away from us, and she did.
Speaker 2: She moved thirty minutes away just to be closer to you guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah brother too.
Speaker 14: Yeah it has perks, but like, okay, she brings over dinners all the time, but they're chicken and sneak dinners.
Speaker 3: My husband and I have been vegetarian for ten years and.
Speaker 2: That's not good.
Speaker 1: You guys got to eat more protein. Where are you getting your protein from if you're just eating veggies?
Speaker 14: Are exactly I mean, the kids love it. You know, like we would prefer their vegetarian, but like we're not pushing it, you know. So the biggest thing lately is recently she told me that.
Speaker 12: She didn't like my makeup.
Speaker 14: She's really into like clothes and hair and makeup, and I felt like it was just kind of an awkward way to like bond or start a.
Speaker 3: Conversation because the last week she's.
Speaker 12: Come to our house every morning when I'm getting ready for.
Speaker 2: Work to help me with my mate. Are you serious?
Speaker 10: So I'm very serious here, like.
Speaker 1: Sit in the bathroom with you and critique you while you're doing your make Yeah, Elsie, that is not going to work for today.
Speaker 2: Try another one exactly.
Speaker 14: And she thinks she's been helpful, but literally she's going to be the death of me.
Speaker 2: But at least you're gonna look good. Yeah, I mean you're good. This time for a name is what's trending.
Speaker 5: Watched out Costco Dog because there's another dog ready to take your place.
Speaker 2: What you know as a dog. Yeah, I'm sorry hot dog did not register.
Speaker 1: I was thinking of like a mascot. I was like, they have a dog for a mascot, But the hot dogs are good at Costco.
Speaker 2: Hot Dogs at Costco are excellent. It's a dollar fifty.
Speaker 5: Over forty years ago, that hot dog debuted for a dollar fifty and they never changed the price since. But now Sam's Club is testing something new that they're calling the holly Dog. Oh it kind of makes me sick just to like read it, but here we go. It's a mash between Thanksgiving and Christmas. So it's a hot dog that has toppings like mashed potatoes, fucking pie, Christmas cookies, and candy canes and it's like all on this platter with the hot dog. This is one of those times where it's like America's food choices, like this might be too far.
Speaker 2: Good thing. They sell total of vipri and bulk there. I don't know anybody that would eat that, do you. I'm kind of into the hot dog of mashed potatoes on it.
Speaker 3: What.
Speaker 15: I don't know why you said it, And I was like, grow, what if it's a turkey dog too, that would work?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 6: So you're so bougie that your turkey has to be shaped a certain way to eat it?
Speaker 18: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but hey, if you're into it, it sounds good to you, like it does to produce a broad go get you that holly dog at Sam's Club.
Speaker 1: Other than the holly dog Sam's Wiener's Sam's.
Speaker 2: Club, that actually would probably be a little bit more. Yes, okay, So.
Speaker 5: There's a list of the most dominant quotes of twenty twenty four. This is kind of interesting. Yale University actually is the one that came out with these top three, and.
Speaker 2: I viewed me about this, throw my a quotes from me. I thought it would be kind of funny just to go over.
Speaker 5: But the top one, of course, came from Taylor Swift when she called herself the childish cat Lady. That's the number one quote of twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Technically it's a J. D. Mance quote. She took it and made it. Oh so she remixed it. Yeah, she remixed it. She took it and made it.
Speaker 5: You're not wrong, No, you're not at all. I mean, these are all political quotes that have to have made the top three quotes. The second was from President Biden that said, today I signed a pardon for my son Hunter.
Speaker 2: After I said I wasn't going to. I figured his quote would be, huh, what time is it?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And then the last will never be forgotten it's when Donald Trump said in Springfield, they're eating the dogs the.
Speaker 8: People that came there, they're eating the cat.
Speaker 2: Gosh, I forgot about that. And then he doubled down an interview. They're like, so that's been proven wrong. What do you have to say? What about the geese? They're also going to do the geese? Were like, all right, there are many other animals in a history book. And those are the dreams you see.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh man, Myra children are gonna feel real bad for us one day.
Speaker 2: Trump voice is so funny that you can eat it so well, and the facial expression, the whole body that was trending.
Speaker 8: Jewbles, dirty little secret?
Speaker 2: Hello, Hey, what's up? You have a dirty little secret? Sweet? Let's here?
Speaker 3: That is it?
Speaker 16: Okay? Oh my god?
Speaker 12: I like to crustius as a girl.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 16: And so sometimes I like to wear like white capris mm hmm. And I like to get on a chocolate I'll take with like I can a chocolate of my butt. And I like to go to like a store like area where I know people like to get like attention from people. Do you want to see choco all of your pants? I'm like, we like surprise on somebou wung. But it's just I don't know, I get that thrill having like chocolate all in my button, walking around it and being in public.
Speaker 5: Which part gives you the thrill that people are looking at your butt or that they're shocked that there's chocolate on it?
Speaker 11: I think like both.
Speaker 14: I don't know.
Speaker 16: I just I just think it's funny enough, like wearing like white capris and I kind of chocolate and I don't know, it's it's weird.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's one way to get a compliment on your butt. Oh yeah, yeah, well enjoy it, you know. Yeah, fun sounds fun.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, thank you for a yeah.
Speaker 2: If they've been like, hey, I just commented on chocolate on somebody's butt the other day.
Speaker 4: We.
Speaker 1: Did it on per base, thank you for telling us your dirty little secrets.
Speaker 2: Hello, funny, Hey, what's up you have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 12: Yes, thank you, I'm running outside.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're excited to hear it.
Speaker 20: Okay.
Speaker 2: So my ex husband he was cheating on me, which is I'm sorry, No, it's fine, it is what it is.
Speaker 21: So whenever I found out he was shooting on me with someone that he was working with. Whenever I left him. I called his work and I told them that they were seeing each other and it kept them fired.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, and they don't know that was you, obviously. No, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 16: No problem, love you guys.
Speaker 2: I listened to this morning. Oh thank you, appreciate you. Have a good day, you do, Bye bye. What's your dirty little secret?