Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: It is Verdict with Center, Ted Cruz, Ben Ferguson with you and Senator We've got a lot to talk about, including the economy, a major weird policy shift almost from the Biden administration dealing with Israel, and also some interesting news on the Biden crime family, plus a dust up with Ben and Jerry's ice cream that totally backfired on them. But first, Senator, let's talk about the economy right now. The White House was trying to get people to believe that things are actually going really well, but they've lost. Even NBC News on Meet the Press, here's what they said about the new poll numbers.
Speaker 3: The American public is not feeling it. Just thirty four percent of Americans approved of Biden's handling of the economy in a recent AP poll that was released at the end of June, and only twenty percent of voters believe the nation is on the right track. Though voters have not felt good about the direction of the country for over a decade, and Biden is trying to persuade voters that the economy is better than they think.
Speaker 1: It is better than they think it is.
Speaker 2: Another way to put those poll numbers center would be sixty four percent of Americans disapprove of Biden's handling of the economy. They're obviously trying to flip it and play the numbers game. This is terrible news, and yet the White House seems to not even care.
Speaker 4: Well. The White House is playing politics, and sadly they're doing a bad job of it. They are trying to convince the American people the economy is much better than you think it is. Things are not as crappy as they feel like they are. To you when you go to the grocery store and your bills are much much higher. When you pay your bills each month, and your electricity bill is much much higher, your healthcare bill is much much higher. When you go to the gas pump and you fill up your car truck and the bill is much much higher. Don't worry about that. Things are really great? Why because we say they are. And boy, it's pretty amazing that even Chuck Todd is not buying that. The White House put out this whole barrage of public relation. They're trying to brand Bidenomics. I gotta say that's pretty dumb. They're gonna regret branding Bidenomics because they're going to own Bidenomics. You know, Jimmy Carteromics was not a good thing, and Bidenomics is worse than Jimmy Carternomics. So here's one of the claims of the White House quote. Bidenomics is rooted in the simple idea that we need to grow the economy from the middle out and the bottom up, not the top down. An economy where we build more in America, empower and invest American workers, and promote competition to lower costs for working families. Now set aside for the minute, the language that is so focus grouped and poll tested. We build from the middle out and the bottom up. It reminds me of there's a great scene in The Simpsons where Codos and Kang, the space aliens are discus discussing we'll go forwards, not backwards, upwards, not downwards, andirling twirling into the future. That's the Biden White House talking point on the economy. Here's some actual facts which don't expect this White House to include. Prices as measured by the Consumer Price Index are up more than sixteen percent since Biden took office. The same time, Americans are racking up more credit card debt. Total credit card debt reached a record high of nearly one trillion dollars. In addition to that, the Biden White House is claiming well, quote, the president's economic strategy has powered the strongest recovery of any major economy in the world. Among leading economies, the United States has the highest economic growth since the pandemic and currently has the lowest level of inflation. That's an interesting claim unless you actually get mugged by reality. Yeah, reality is Canada, South Korea, Japan, and other countries currently have a lower rate of inflation than the United States. So their claim is just objectively wrong. Let's look at something else, another claim. Quote, Under Bidenomics, our economy has recovered more quickly than most experts thought possible. Now let me stop and say, as a matter of political messaging, that's exceptionally bad. That is like saying we have sucked less. Yeah, that's their message. Some experts thought we would suck more and we were not quite that bad. That's their message. Now let's return to facts. Under Bidenomics, their term inflation has proven persistent, despite experts like Federal Reserve Chairman J Powell and Secretary Janet Yellen claiming inflation would be transitory. Inflation has exceeded two percent for twin seven straight months and is still double the fed's target rate. And let's just take the past year May twenty twenty two to May twenty twenty three. Flour is up seventeen point one percent. Bread is up twelve point five percent, Frozen vegetables are up eighteen point seven percent. Sugar is up eleven point one percent. Margarine, if you're actually trying to be healthy and not do the butter thing, twenty two point five percent, baby food formula ten point one percent. I gotta tell you got a problem with White House. When you're telling the American people the pain you're feeling every month is not real. We're telling you politically things are hunky dory, and don't believe the agony of your check book and your credit card debt, because hey, our political spin is where democrats and everything's fine.
Speaker 2: You know some of the shocking claims he's made. He also claimed recently that in twenty twenty two to the price of gas was down from five over five dollars quote when I took office, it was actually two dollars and forty six cents. When he came into office, and it hit Highes more than five dollars. Under his leadership, he also claimed again and again to have created millions and millions of new jobs, when they were simply the recovered jobs that were lost to COVID and the economy coming back. It's not like he created all of these jobs. Do you think this is going to work with the American people?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 4: Now? I think the American people have an exceptionally strong BS detector, and this is obvious that this is like snicker you know, this is the sort of thing that when a White House flack and goes and pitches this, people start snickering. I'll give you another example. Here's one of the claims from the Biden White House quote, employers are offering better pay, better benefits, and better schedules. Now here's some facts. Wage gains not keeping up with inflation. In other words, yes, wages have gone up, but inflation has gone up more, which means real wages have gone down. And in fact, here are the data. Real average weekly earnings have been negative for twenty six straight months, twenty six months in a row. In addition, the average number of weekly hours worked is falling, which shows that employers are dealing with economic headwinds by cutting hours rather than firing workers because of the tight labor labor market. People know this. It is not effective. Look when you have a kid who's fallen and hurt themselves on a playground, it is not effected parenting to say your bleeding knee doesn't hurt. When people are hungry, it is not effective governance to say you don't really need food, You're not that hungry. The Biden White House is trying to convince people the economy is doing great, and never mind your lying eyes, or never mind your dwindling bank account. We say it's awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's when you look at how they've done this. There's another aspect of this too, and it worries me about the economy in a bigger perspective center and that's this. This White House has lied, and they keep saying over and over again, they've cut the deficit by one point seven trillion. We've had some of the biggest spending policies and increases in the history of this country, if not the biggest depending on who scores it. But when you hear them say they cut the deficit by one point seven trillion, you're in Congress.
Speaker 1: You know that's not true.
Speaker 4: It is an absolute lie. It is based on revisionist numbers. It is based on saying, well, it could have been higher. So it's actually the same argument we could have sucked more. That's not, in fact persuasive. We're looking at a national debt of roughly thirty two trillion dollars. This is the highest in the history of our nation. And Joe Biden is saying, never mind the numbers, never mind the spending spree we've engaged in. We're fine, and it could have been worse. We've cut it because we could have spent even worse. I got to say, you know, going back, I sort of think of Joe Biden like your drunk teenager that goes out partying in the car, crashes, crashes into the fire hydrant, trenches your front lawn, and says, well, look, it could have been worse. I could have driven like into the side of the house. That's basically Biden's argument is, yes, we've got the worst debt in history thanks to Democrats spending like drunken sailors, but we could have done worse.
Speaker 2: There was a great headline that wraps us up, and it was from the New York Post editorial Board. It said Biden's economic lies show he's either a deluded narcissist or a total fraud. They listed his top three as saying lie number one quote, it was already there when I got there.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: Inflation was actually at one point four percent when Biden took office, and now we've seen what's happened with inflation at all time highs in my life. Then he said jobs were hemorrhaging man, right, Well that's not true. America lost close to twenty two million jobs to the lockdown shock in early twenty twenty, but by the end of that year we'd recovered a bit more than half.
Speaker 1: Under Biden, that pace slowed massively.
Speaker 2: It wasn't until June of twenty twenty two that the nation recovered the rest of those jobs. And he says, well, that's on the other guy. And then he said this, We weren't manufacturing a damn thing here. The nation has millions of manufacturers jobs despite COVID's impact, and the sector boomed with deregulation during the Trump's year years, and those jobs dried up after the regulations came back in. You put all three of those together and I go back to this, it's the economy, stupid. How big of an issue do you think this is going to be on a scale of one to five? Where do you think this is going to rank when it comes to the presidential election when he's on stage with somebody.
Speaker 4: I think it's massive. I think it's front and center. It's how it impacts Americans across the country. You know, I have to say, I'm listening to that headline you just read that Biden is either a diluted narcissist or an absolute fraud. And this is where the college debater that I was the sort of geeky nineteen year old pops in. And what immediately occurs to me is those are not mutually exclusive. He's perfectly capable of being both a diluted narcissist and an absolute fraud, and both I think accurately explain where we are when he is lying to the American people on a daily basis and his policies have produced abject failure. And listen, this presidential election in twenty twenty four, what it should focus on is that an overwhelming majority of Americans recognize we're on the wrong track, that the economy is going wrong, that inflation is skyrocketing, that the lives of working Americans have gotten.
Speaker 5: Harder and harder.
Speaker 4: They also recognize that our safety has gotten worse. We've got chaos at our southern border, the worst illegal immigration in history. Last year, we had one hundred thousand people die of drug overdoses, the worst in history. We have murder rates rising, carjacking rates rising, rape rates rising, assault rates rising, and all of that pales in comparison to the utter chaos abroad. You have to go back a long long time to find a foreign policyer national security mess worse than what Joe Biden has done in the last two and a half years. And so look, the classic question in any presidential election is are you better off now than you were four years ago. I got to tell you, the number of Americans who can say yes to that is abysmally small. Maybe if you're a Mexican drug cartel kingpin, then you answer yes, Actually you answer yes emphatically. So el Chapo should vote for Joe Biden. Maybe if you're a big tech billionaire Jack Dorsey, Mark Zuckerberg should vote for Joe Biden. But if you're a truck driver if you're a steel worker, if you're a cop, if you're a firefighter, if you're a waiter, if you're a waitress, if you're a teacher, if you're someone who actually goes and works for a living, it is unambiguous that the Biden socialist agenda has been a train wreck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great point, and I agree with you. I think this is going to be a huge issue when you head into this election. Let me tell you real quick about our friends of Gusta Precious Medals. Regardless of what Joe Biden says, the economy has been struggling, and if you have looked at your retirement account, your four one k ira, you know you've probably taken a hit. Statistics are showing that a lot of people are down twenty percent or more over the last year. And that is where if you want to protect your hard earned dollars, if you're close to retirement, in retirement, you need to make sure that you are protecting from losses because there is no time to make up those losses. That is where Augusta Precious Metals come in. They actually do it differently. Not only will they send you the free Investor's Guide on Gold, but they will also do a one on one web conference with you to talk about your retirement goals, objectives and what you are doing right now. Their goal is to make sure that you can protect your dollars and you can use gold as a part of your portfolio.
Speaker 1: Call them right now.
Speaker 2: Not only will they see to the free guide on gold, but they will also sit down and do that one on one web conference. Eight seven seven the number four gold i R eight seven seven the number four Gold IRA. Make sure you check them out online as well at Augusta Precious Metals dot com. That's Augusta Precious Metals dot Com center. You know, it's not just the economy where Biden is struggling right now, it's also on the issue of foreign policy and Israel. President Joe Biden set down with Fared Zakaria at CNN and in this conversation that he had with Fared, he basically threw Benjamin Nettnyahu in Israel under the bus, a close ally of the United States of America. I want to play this for people that maybe didn't get to hear this, and then I want you to break it down for everybody, because this is a shocking I think move away from Israel. Well, and it's a dangerous one, especially when we need this ally in the Middle East.
Speaker 6: Late last month, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanya who revealed that he had been invited to visit China. That invitation underscores the absence of a similar one from the United States. In March, after sharp rare criticism of Netanya, who for his proposed judicial overhaul, the US President Joe Biden said that the Prime minister would not receive a White House invitation in the near term. Months later, he has shown no sign of relenting. So where do matters between the two leaders and their country stand. I'm back with Joe Biden, Mister President, what will it take for BB Netanya who to get an invitation to the White House?
Speaker 7: Well, first of all, the fairly president is going to be coming. We have other contacts. I've been as I think it's fair to say an unyield.
Speaker 4: Instruction st stop right there, so and we're going to keep playing that. But I want you to understand how utterly absurd that answer is. So, Zakaria asks Joe Biden, what will it take for Benjamin netnya who the elected Prime Minister of Israel, to be invited to the White House, and his response he says, well, first of all, we have the president coming. Now, It's important to understand the governance model in Israel. The president is not the senior elected executive in Israel. Who is the president? The president is a guy named Isaac Hershaw. He goes by Bougie Herzog. Who is he? Well, he was, among other things, the head of the Labor Party. The Labor Party would be the out of power party, the Liberal party in Israel. He was also the leader of the opposition. So here's what Biden says, what is it going to take to invite net Yahoo to the White House? Well, we've invited the leader of the opposition. He's now the president, which is mostly a ceremonial role. That is the equivalent. Let's imagine you're talking to the leader of a foreign nation, the leader of France, the leader of the United Kingdom, the leader of Canada. And let's assume that they were doing what the Biden White House is doing, which is ostentatiously going out of their way to snub the elected leader of Israel to say we don't want you, you are not welcome in the Biden White House, which is what they're doing. And imagine their response was so imagine you were asking the head of another country, why won't you invite Joe Biden? And the response was, well, we invited Mitch McConnell. That's what Joe Biden just said. Well, we invited the guy from the out of power party. Isn't that enough? No, it's not. And I want you to play the rest of this, but I want you to understand that opening comment is laugh out loud absurd. We invited the guy from the opposite party, so that should be sufficient. Why because I a left wing Democrat, hate the leader that the people of Israel elected. Keep playing what Biden has to say.
Speaker 7: Well, first of all, the Israeli president is going to be coming. We have other contacts. I've been as I think it's fair to say, an un yielding support of Israel for over I've only been around a couple of years, but for as long as I've been around, and Bbe, I think is trying to work through how we can work through his existing problems in terms of his cold.
Speaker 2: He has.
Speaker 7: I'm one of those who believes that Israel is almost security the rest of the two state solution. I think it's a mistake to think that as some members of his cabinet, and this is one of the most extreme members of cabinets that I've seen. I go all the way back to Golden my ear and all you know.
Speaker 2: And can we just stop there, Senator and get your reaction to Joe Biden actively criticizing and referring to the cabinet as the most extreme members he's ever seen in Israel.
Speaker 4: Well, it's important to understand Joe Biden in this administration has been the most relentless, relentlessly anti Israel administration our federal government has ever had. We have seen in the Biden White House a granular, systematic, comprehensive, and exhaustive attempt to undermine our friend and ally, the state of Israel. It is shameful. It goes back to the opening weeks of the Biden administration where the State Department put out written guidance banning anyone at the State Department from using the words Abraham Accords. The Abraham Accords were historic peace agreements that were entered between Israel and a multiple Arab allies. The Trump administration was critical and brokery the Abraham Accords. They were groundbreaking, and yet the Biden administration hated them and put in writing that the State Department must refer to them as normalization agreements. Ultimately, when they got called out for it, when this written guidance was made public, and I will admit I played a critical role in making it public, it was further discovered that that was done at the direction of the Biden White House. Not only that the Biden Department of Justice in the FBI is actively investigating and targeting the Israeli military for the death of a Palestinian who was in the middle of an active firefight. It is absurd. There is no other ally that we would unleash the Department of Justice and FBI to go after their military. But the Biden administration despises Benjamin Netanyaho. You know, I gotta say. He just says net Nyah, who is the most extreme leader that we've ever had in fifty years. You know what's amazing, Benjamin Netanyah, who is the longest serving prime minister in the history of Israel. We just finished the single worst year for violence in the Middle East in history. And it's not Benjamin Netanyaho that's new. It's Joe Biden. It's his policies of appeasement. He has been funneling cash into Hamas, into hez Belah, into the terrorists, and he draws a false equivalency. He says, the terrorists who strap on suicide vests and go in to shopping malls or children's schools and murder women and children and infants, they're just exactly the same as the Israeli soldiers who are trying to protect those women and children and infants. It is shameful, it is disgraceful. And I get to say, listen, there are a lot of Democrats, and I'm talking Democrat voters. I'm not talking politicians in Washington. I'm talking people in the rest of America. There are a lot of Democrats who believe rightfully that America should be a strong and resolute ally with Israel. You cannot look at the Biden administration's record and conclude anything other than this White House is adamantly opposed to standing with Israel, and it most recently was manifested in a new policy that was announced from the Department of State that targets Israeli Jews who live in the Golan Heights and who live in Judaea and Samaria, and in fact who live in parts of Jerusalem, the capital of Israel, to ban bilateral scientific and technological cooperation and the State Department distributed to all the relevant US government agencies. And it is effectively Joe Biden implementing a policy of BDS, boycott, divest and sanction. It is targeting Israel. It is explicitly targeted at Israeli Jews and listen. I authored a bipartisan resolution along with Tim Kaine, a Democrat from Virginia, passed the Senate one hundred to nothing, the Cruiz Kane resolution that number one condemns anti Semitism, but number two makes explicit that BDS is anti Semitic. Well, I'm here to tell you right now, the Biden administration's policy embracing BDS is anti Semitic. So when Joe Biden says, well, no one stood stronger with Israel than he has, well, holy Cow. With friends like that, who the heck needs enemies?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And Joe Biden wasn't finished there. He also went on to say this.
Speaker 7: He's extreme. But I go back to the era. I think that the fact that the Palestinian authority has lost its credibility, not necessarily because of what Israel's done, just because it's just lost its credibility. Number one and number two created a vacuum for extremism in the among the Palestinians PLA. They are there's some very extreme elements. So it's not all Israel now on the West Bank all Israel's problem, but they are part of problem, and particularly those individuals in the cabinet who say they have no right to we can set on where we want, they have no right to be here, et cetera. And I think we we're talking with them regularly, trying to tamp down what's going on, and hopefully Bobe will continue to move toward moderation and change it. In the condo court you've had.
Speaker 1: I mean Sentaer.
Speaker 2: You listen to his lack of critique really of the of the Palestinian Authority, a group that clearly works with the Moss and Hesba Lah. And there are so many innocent people at Israel that have been affected by the terrorism coming from this organization that refuses to get rid of their extremism. And you hear the present he was trying to like be timid and careful not to over criticize them.
Speaker 4: Well, it's even worse than that. This administration has been granular in how they've worked to undermine Israel. So, for example, the USAID, the US Agency for International Development, has poured hundreds of millions of dollars into Palestinian controlled areas. If you look at in one case, a five million dollar award to the Gaza Strip was disclosed on the public databases with the wrong amount, the wrong location, and the recipient was anonymized. And the reason why is because they were trying to cover up that they were giving to effectively hamas proxies. Wow, and I will tell you my office is the one that exposed that and caused USAID to acknowledge that they publicly disclosed the wrong amount, the wrong location, and hid the recipient because it's contrary to law. By the way, this administration is also funding millions of dollars to the Palestinian authority while they continue what are called pay to slay policies. What are pay to slay policies? If you're a Palestinian terrorist and you strap out a suicide vest and you murder a bunch of children, the Palestinian authority will send a check every year for the rest of your life, to your widow and your children. They will pay you to murder innocent children. Now, we pass legislation through Congress, which I was an avid supporter of, to say we are not going to pay government entities that pay terrorists and reward terrorism. And yet the Biden administration is actively circumventing it. But Ben, it's actually it is so minute. I'm going to give you a small example that is revealing the Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs in the State Department quietly change the name of the bureau that handles Israel from It used to be the Israel and Palestinian Affairs Office. Now it is the Israeli and Palestinian Affairs Office. Now why did they do that. They did that because they don't want to acknowledge number one, that Israel exists as a Jewish state. But number two, they are obsessed with putting the Israelis and Palestinians on parody and acknowledging that Israel as a sovereign state is inconsistent. I'll give you another example, which is that the Office of Palestinian Affairs gave a Bronze Age Judaean relic to the Palestinian authority, as quote an example of Palestinian cultural patrimony. What utter and complete nonsense. It had nothing to do with that. But what the Biden administration was engaged in is a relentless campaign to try to undermine the sovereignty of Israel. And I got to say, listen, we have some Democrats who listen to this podcast. I don't think we have a ton, but we have some. If you're a Democrat who actually thinks America should stand with Israel, what do you think of the fact that Joe Biden publicly snubs the elected prime Minister of Israel. By the way, Lula, the socialist, anti American leftist in Brazil, Biden happily welcomed in with open arms and bear hugged him. If you hate America, the Biden White House loves you. But if you're the elected leader of Israel, you are not welcome in the Biden White House. And I got to say, listen, I've been blessed. In the time I've been in the Senate. I've gotten a no Net and Yahoo quite well of all all of the world leaders I've met, and at this point, I've been incredibly fortunate. I've met a lot of world leaders. I don't think there is another who has impressed me more with the seriousness of his mission, with the gravity Benjamin Netanya, who understands that he has a responsibility to protect the safety of the citizens of Israel from forces that surround Israel that would drive them into the sea. And I have told him this before, but I believe it emphatically. I think Netanna, who has a Churchillian steely eyed gaze on the threats facing Israel in America and in particular the threat of a nuclear Iran, and Joe Biden and the cronies around him are actively funneling billions of dollars into Iran to help them develop nuclear weapons that could well be used to murder millions of Israelis and millions of Americans.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 4: To say it is backwards would be a massive understatement.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no doubt about it.
Speaker 2: And this is the foreign policy that you get right now with this administration, and it's certainly putting US and the Middle East at risk of significant instability. But also just saying to our allies yet again, hey we don't know what we'll do for you. Hey we'll helping Ukraine, but maybe not Israel. When you're surrounded by people that chant death to Israel and chant death to America, I.
Speaker 1: Want to talk to you about your cell phone for a moment.
Speaker 2: If you have a cell phone, and your cell phone is a big mobile, you've got another option you may not even know about. That's Patriot Mobile, America's only Christian conservative wireless provider that offers you dependable nationwide coverage on all three major networks, so you get the best possible service in your area, period, without the woke propaganda that's being pushed by the leftists working hard destroy this kind this country. Now, the hardcore on the left at these companies, they are dumping millions of dollars into leftist causes, including Planned parenthood. If you don't want your money to go there, switch to Patriot Mobile. Not only when you pay your bill, you actually support free speech and religious freedom, You'll also be protecting and supporting the sancty of life, the Second Amendment, and our military veterans and first responders. They have one hundred percent US based customer service team that makes switching easy.
Speaker 1: You can keep your.
Speaker 2: Same cell phone number and your same cell phone, or upgrade to a new one. Check out Patriot Mobile, because when you pay that bill every month, a portion of your billet now extra charge to you goes back to support the causes that I just mentioned. Patriot Mobile dot com slash verdict. That's Patriotmobile dot com slash verdict. Or you can go and call them eight seven eight Patriot that's eight seven eight Patriot Center. I also want to talk about some news quickly that deals with Hunter Biden Bender.
Speaker 1: I also want to.
Speaker 2: Talk about some news quickly that deals with Hunter Biden, uh and the President. Chris Christy actually came out and had something very interesting to say about the investigation that took place into Hunter Biden on Fox News Sunday This on the heels that James Comer has also come out and said that there's going to be some announcements on quote disturbing findings in the Hunter Biden case this coming week. Here's Chris Christy in his own words.
Speaker 5: Well, listen, us attorney wife has to explain himself, and he has to explain himself in public. You know the fact is that this investigation the Hunter Biden in Delaware is either a lie or it's incompetent.
Speaker 1: There's no way that it co.
Speaker 5: Should say five years to get to a two count misdemeanor tax plea and then to dismiss the gun charges. You know, those guns charge just carry up to a ten year sentence to lie on the application. Democrats are complying, creating, crying, and complaining all the time about wanting more gun laws, yet they won't even enforce the gun laws that exist. And the Hunter Biden should have been charged under those gun laws. And to that that, you have a two cap misdemeanor tax plea that should not have taken all the time that it did.
Speaker 1: So either David.
Speaker 5: Weiss is incompetent it's taking five years to do that, or he's not telling the truth. And Merrick Garland's not telling the truth.
Speaker 2: You hear him say that. I actually couldn't agree with him more. And I also think this tells us about what's going to probably be coming out this week that James Comer has kind of been telegraphing on.
Speaker 4: Well, listen, we are going to see a hearing in the House Representatives with David Weiss testifying, with the irs whistleblowers testifying, and with Merrick Garland testifying. I'm predicting right now we're going to see all of them. They may not be at the same hearing. I hope they are. They ought to all be at the same table. But we will see them testifying it under oath before the House. We won't see him in the Senate because Senate Democrats don't care. They do not care if the Attorney General is committing multiple felonies. They do not care if the Department of Justice is covering up multiple felonies by the president. But Chris Christi on this point is exactly right. And let me point out Christy was the United States Attorney for New Jersey for nearly seven years, so he's done the job of being a US attorney. And in this instance number one, the fact that this took five years is utterly absurd. I don't know why what the heck Weiss was doing for five years, other than delaying and stonewalling and protecting Joe Biden in the process.
Speaker 2: Hoping Statute of Limitations would run out some of the most serious charges as well.
Speaker 4: Well, and it did many of the most serious charges. He allowed the Statute of limitations to expire. And if what the p Arras whistleblowers alleged is true, and I'm going to caveat. That's an important if they might not be telling the truth, but if they're telling the truth, Merrick Garland is guilty, I believe, of lying under oath in front of Congress an obstruction of justice, both of which are serious felonies. And so the Department of Justice wants to keep sweeping this aside, wants to say, oh, this is a pending investigation, we're not going to answer it. Well, no, we're not asking about the pending investigation. We're asking about your criminality, your wrongdoing, your lying to Congress, your obstruction of justice. You're tipping off a witness and a target of an investigation. You're actively impeding any investigation into the now growing and rapidly becoming overwhelming evidence of official corruption by Joe Biden being on the receiving end of millions of dollars from foreign nations, including China and including Ukraine.
Speaker 2: We're seeing and there was a headline by the Associated Press it said top Republicans are gearing up to investigate the Hunter Biden case and saying basically what they've realized now is these lead three key House committees are basically joining forces to probe the Justice Department tandling of these charges against Hunter Biden after making sweeping claims about misconduct at that agency. You've got leaders of the House Judiciary Oversight and Accountability and Ways and Means Committee opening a joint investigation in the federal case, and the President Joe Biden jung his son days after it was announced last month that he's going to plead guilty to the Misiometer tax offenses as part of the agreement. Now we also know that that Judge Center has to know at this point that these whistleblowers have come forward. Do you expect that to change this plea deal at all?
Speaker 4: I don't know, but it should. I think the judge should open up the plea deal. And I'll tell you if you go back to the first Trump impeachment. Listen, this podcast launched on the first night of the first Trump impeachment, where I went from the Senate floor and about midnight drove to the studio and recorded it that evening and put it out real time. I can tell you in the middle of that impeachment, which concerned Ukraine, concerned Barisma, concerned an allegation that Trump had withheld aid in order to try to pressure Ukraine into investigating corruption by Joe Biden concerning Barisma. I got to tell you I emphatically urged the Trump legal team at the time to prosecute this case then to use the impeachment trial to lay out the evidence of corruption by Joe Biden and Hunter Biden receiving millions of dollars in exchange for official conduct. Now to do that, they would have had to have been willing to call witnesses. And you'll recall there was a whole kerfuffle because the Democrats wanted to call John Bolton as a witness. Yeah, and what I urged the Trump legal team, I said, look, this is your best opportunity to go and prosecute the case that Joe Biden is guilty of what it is the Democrats are alleging Trump did. Unfortunately, the Trump legal team made the decision they didn't want to do that, and so they didn't want witnesses, they didn't want to bring in. I was making the case to them bring Hunter Biden in. Let's hear about what did you do to earn eighty three thousand dollars a month that Barisma paid you? That would have been you want to talk about riveting testimony on the floor of the Senate, and had the Trump legal team decided they wanted to do that, I think we could have put this evidence before the American people several years ago and it might well have change the course of history of what transpired. But at the end of the day, the Trump legal team decided they had a better approach than the one I was suggesting. And we're still sitting here every day with more and more facts coming out. They're incredibly damning about the corruption of the entire Biden family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great point, and it's going to be some sort of significant info that's going to be shared this week. We're being told from James Comer, we'll obviously be covering that.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you real quick about chalk.
Speaker 2: If you're a guy and you feel like you getting a little bit older, you feel like get weakness and complacency have set in or are setting it.
Speaker 1: You just don't feel like yourself.
Speaker 2: You don't feel like you have the energy to stay up at night, you don't feel like you have the energy to work out anymore.
Speaker 1: You just fill lethargic.
Speaker 2: You're not alone to stops from levels have actually dropped off a cliff. Historically, and if you don't want to give into that, you want to get your strength and vitality back, you want to get rid of the weakness and complacency. Check bick out Chalk choq dot com. The patriots at Chalk are helping real America men just like you, maximize your masculinity by boosting testosterum levels up to twenty percent over ninety days now. I've been taking Chalk the mal Vitality Stack now for several months and I can tell you it works. It's manufactured right here in us of A. Chalk's natural herbal supplements are clinically proven to have game changing effects on your energy, your focus, your mood, Maximize your masculinity and boost your tasost from levels up to twenty percent over ninety days by going to Chalk choq dot com now use the promo code Ben You'll get thirty five percent off any Chalk subscription for Life choq dot Com. Promo code beIN for thirty five percent off Lastly Center. There was a story this week that was actually just hysterical to me, and it dealt with Ben and Jerry's. The founders of Ben and Jerry's are angry about Land that they say was stolen.
Speaker 1: They did this big interview.
Speaker 2: And they're talking about July fourth and how terrible somehow July fourth is and we should give back land. And then the joke turns on them because apparently where Ben and Jerry's headquarters is that land, if they're going to live by their new standards, should be given back immediately to Indigenous people.
Speaker 1: You cannot make this up.
Speaker 4: Well, that's right. On the fourth of July. Ben and Jerry's, which is a leftist company run by hippie billionaires, tweeted out the following this fourth of July, it's high time we recognize that the US exists on stolen Indigenous land and commit to returning it. Learn more and take action now with a link. And then they have this this graphic that says the United States was founded on stolen Indigenous land. This fourth of July, let's commit to returning it now. I'll point out that when they face criticism for it, here is in fact what Ben and Jerry's uh put out quote, the faces on Mount Rushmore are the faces of men who actively work to destroy the Indigenous cultures and ways of life, to deny Indigenous people their basic rights those are the faces on Mount Rushmore. Yeah, those are the founding fathers of America. So Ben and Jerry's has decided. George Washington, we hate him. Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves, won the Civil War, kept the country together. No, we hate him too. We're Ben and Jerry's. We're ridiculous, hypocritical liberals. And then, as you noted, the very amusing development, which is that a Native American tribe in Vermont wants its land back. And you know Ben and Jerry, Harry said, okay, we've got to return the Native American land. Well, the Nohegan band of the kosuk Abenaki Nation, the chief, Don Stevens, said he's very interested in getting the land that Ben and Jerry's headquarters is on because it originally belonged to his tribe. And the chief went on to say, quote the tribe quote was always interested in reclaiming the stewardship of our lands. And he went on to say, if and when we are approached, many conversations and discussions will need to take place to determine the best path forward for all involved. He went on to say Ben and Jerry's headquarters quote sits on a vast swath of US territory that was under the auspices of the Abenaki people before colonization. So I'm going to say, Ben and Jerry, you have convinced me, give your damn headquarters back to the Abenaki people, and I'll be there for it. I'm gonna celebrate hand over the factory. And you know what, the Abenaki people can make ice cream. You've got a factory there. You stole the land from them, you evil bastards. And by the way, this is not me calling you that, This is you calling you that. I mean. Good God, If George Washington and Abraham Lincoln are bad people because of the Native American theft, your bloody headquarters is apparently on Indian land. I gotta say I love this story because it shows there's nothing as empty, as meaningless, as fake as left wing virtue signaling. Because the chances that Ben and Jerry's will do so much as give a friggin pint of cherry Garcia ice cream to the Abenaki people are minuscule, because they sure do and joy rolling in their millions of dollars while pretending to be incredibly virtuous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a great story that popped after they made their comments here. You absolutely gotta love it when that happens. Don't forget download Verdict three times a week. Hit that subscribe auto download and or follow button right now. If you've not hit that follow button on Apple or subscriber auto download, do it right now wherever you get your podcasts, and you won't miss a single episode and center.
Speaker 1: I will see you back here in a couple of days.