Speaker 1: It's time to catch a Cheater Only on the Jubile Show, Jake is on the phone today for to catch a Cheater and he thinks that his girlfriend, Madeline might be cheating on him. They've been together for a year and I guess they just moved in together. How long would you move in with Madeline, Jake?
Speaker 2: I've been with her over a year and then like like you said, yeah, yeah, and we recently moved in together about a month ago.
Speaker 3: About a month ago, Okay, So when did you start noticing changes, I guess, or like start suspecting her of cheating on you?
Speaker 2: I guess within the past past couple of weeks or the past two weeks. Like she hasn't really been home, and she's always says she like working late, or she's at her friend house even like on the weekdays, which is weird. And then for me, like the real, the real big like red flag is like she she doesn't want to be like intimate with me, and so like because I think that was going.
Speaker 3: On, so she just always was like down before.
Speaker 2: Not to just experient where it's like like she doesn't want to even like kiss, and like I would ask her, like what's up? And she would just say that she's tired or she just wants to hang out with her friends, and like there shouldn't be an issue with that, And I mean I guess yeah.
Speaker 1: And so she was always affectionate before you guys moved in together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, definitely more affectionate than nothing, that's for certain. Like it's it's it's it just feels off it and it kind of feels sudden. I don't know, it's just.
Speaker 3: Intuition is a real thing that can definitely mess with your head too. So when you asked her about it, have you asked her about it straight up?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I wouldn't say straight up. I just kind of like alluded to it. She picked up on it and then like was you know, I kind of defensive and I don't know, but I haven't asked her like directly.
Speaker 3: Soccer conversation to have, especially when you don't have proof, then you know, is there anything else?
Speaker 2: No, I mean, it's it's just like when you're when you know you've been with someone for a year and then like you move in together and then things just change so drastically. Just it feels like something off and I think there might be someone else involved.
Speaker 3: Oh do you think that maybe? Now this is just a stretch. I've never actually lived with anybody, so please correct me if I'm out of pocket on this. But like, do you get sick of the person you know right when you move in with them and you're together all the time. It's kind of like a honeymoon phase. You guys have been together for a year. Maybe she's just feeling like she doesn't have her space anymore and it is a little smothered.
Speaker 2: I mean, I might think it's like I'm all about like space just to say, you know, you know, you need to go hang out with so old, but like it's constant and then when I like want to hang out with her, and it's like there's no room for me. So I don't. I don't know how to feel.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you feel like she's attracted to you anymore or not attracted to you anymore?
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't want to say no, but it doesn't feel like it right now.
Speaker 1: I've been there before. Man, that sucks.
Speaker 3: It's a little flaggy, for sure, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: And so and when you ask her about it, she just says that she's just tired and stuff.
Speaker 2: Like that. Yeah, just like just you know, I mean I get it. You know, she's a hard working, you know woman, but like it just we've made time before and now things are different. I don't know, it's just it just feels weird.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, we'll try to figure out for you. You already told us a grocery store. She's a reward a rewards card member at so we'll do the usual. We'll call up and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered anywhere to anybody that they want from our Florida department. Will see if she sends us to you or to somebody else.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, sounds good.
Speaker 1: Place, don't come back. Get your to Catch a Cheater next, it's time to catch a Cheater only on the Tuble Show if you're just joining us for to Catch a Cheater. Today, Jake is on the phone and he thinks that it's girlfriend of a year might be cheating on him. They just moved in together a month ago. So we're about to call her and pretend to be from the grocery store that she's a rewards card member at and say that. Every single month, we choose one rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if she sends those to him or to somebody else. But before we do that, Jake, why don't you catch everybody up on why you think Madeleine might be cheating?
Speaker 2: Uh? Yeah, we've been together a year. We just moved in recently but within a month and then now like our whole routine has changed. She doesn't want to be intimate with me. She's always working late and hanging out with friends, even on the weekdays.
Speaker 1: All right, man, you ready to call her?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, hello?
Speaker 1: Hi? Is this Madeline who's a rewards card member at? Oh? Yeah, hi, hi, madam. Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call on condilet.
Speaker 3: You know that.
Speaker 1: Congratulations here the most big winner?
Speaker 4: So what did I What did I win?
Speaker 1: Maybe I didn't know this, But every single month, we choose one of our loyal and great Rewards Card members to say thank you very much for being such a great customer by giving you free flowers to be delivered from our floral department anywhere in the United States, absolutely free. You just won thirty six long stem red roses, a box of candy, and a car to be delivered to anybody that you want.
Speaker 4: Wow, okay, thanks, well, thank you. I never wear any thanks, so I.
Speaker 1: Can't say that anymore. That's the fun part.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I guess that.
Speaker 1: So here's how it works. If you know the person you want to send them to. I can take the information down in just a few minutes here over the phone. If you're not sure yet, I can set up a time to call you back.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, I can. I can do it right now. I can't get going soon anyway.
Speaker 1: So now, fine, if you could just give me the first and the last name of the person you want to send them to.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, I want to send it to my friend Emily. Her mom just passed away, so I really think this would absolutely make her like brighten her day, and she loves chocolate.
Speaker 1: So okay, all right, I'd love to offer you a romantic as well. That's just the red roses type thing. The other ones we can well, I'll pull to pull up the other options for those, but I'm sure there would be different kind of flower.
Speaker 4: Oh I don't Okay, I don't need.
Speaker 1: A romance, one special special someone in your life or anything.
Speaker 4: So god no, I mean if you only knew you now, what is that supposed to mean? What that one? Hello?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What is that supposed to mean?
Speaker 1: That's your boyfriend?
Speaker 3: Jake?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 4: Jake? What? What is going on?
Speaker 1: This is actually the Jubil Show. It's a radio show, and we do a segment where if you think your significant other might be cheating, you try to see who they send flowers to.
Speaker 4: That's what this is, Jake. You think I'm cheating, I'm cheating, Well, well what's what's what's the doing?
Speaker 2: When he asked you about the love interest? And you're like, oh god, if you only knew, Like, what what's that all about?
Speaker 4: Because you're driving me crazy? Yeah you want to know? You got me on the radio. You want to know. I think let's do it all right? Box up?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I can't stand living with you. Okay, you don't do any dishes. All you do is play video games. You never want to hang out when I'm there, So I'm kind of confused. You know why you would even bother thinking I was cheating? I mean, okay, never helped me say, you never helped clean. You never make a bed, You never do anything.
Speaker 2: Why Why is this the first time that I that I can recall you bringing this up? You've never bought this up to me?
Speaker 4: Jake? Are you brand now? Are you brand thanking now? I have talked to you about this.
Speaker 5: I have asked you, Oh hey, can you take out the garbage? Oh hey, you left your dirty underwear with skid marks? Or again, can you please put them away? I don't like being your underwear.
Speaker 4: You just you didn't hear me, were you? No, don't completely that direct. I have been that direct. You have been that checked out because it benefits you to pretend you don't know what I'm saying or understand, so that I do it anyway, because I can't stand to live and fil I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think you say you say you're disdirect. First of all, this is the first time I'm finding out that your friend Emily's mom died. All right, my Cadolan? Yeah, why didn't you tell me about that stuff like a busy.
Speaker 4: Plan fortnite or whatever the hell it is talking to your friends on your little headset? Okay? Why would I? I can't even get your attention if you expect me.
Speaker 2: To read your mind. Sometimes sometimes your dad is directed as you're saying your gee.
Speaker 4: Jake, when the dishes, when you eat your food off of a plate and then you put it in the sink, or actually you even leave it just in the kitchen table. You. I mean, I don't know where you're raised in a barn, but you want me to tell you to put your plate awake because I'm your mommy. Okay, do you want to go live with your mom? With your mommy?
Speaker 1: Do you want to live with him anymore?
Speaker 4: I don't know. Yes, I don't know because he is not the person I met in the paid for a year. It seems as soon as we moved in together, he's turned into like this completely checked out slob that expects me to do everything. So I don't know that I want to keep living together.
Speaker 3: I mean he does bring up a good point though, that and communication and being direct is kind of the key to communicating.
Speaker 4: I have been communicating, you know, turn that around. You know you ever heard of projection, Jake? That's you trying to be defensive and saying, oh, you never say anything when over you're just not listening.
Speaker 2: I mean, you've been a little mean right now, But like my thing is, you.
Speaker 4: Want to talk about communication? You thought I was cheating. You didn't bring that about over dinner or sit me down to have a chat about it. You can you call them rady?
Speaker 2: I I asked you why why you're you know, why you work it so late? Why are so tired? Like I would ask you those things and you would just be like, I gotta work late, I gotta go to my friend's house.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, last few weeks, because it's been pointless to tell you anything because you.
Speaker 2: Call it the I'm sorry. I don't know to say other than I'm sorry that I haven't been doing my fair share of things at the house. Madam. I love you, and I you know I get it. What can I do besides verbalizing and doing what I need to do? What? Like? Are you? Are you do?
Speaker 4: I think you need to and I appreciate your apology, and I'm glad that it seems like we're having an open dialogue now. I can't believe the radio had to take us do it. But I need you to do the work to figure out why us moving into together has caused this behavior for you, because I can't do that for you.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'd be a little more open with our conversations.
Speaker 4: I'm open. I'll go to therapy. You want to go to therapy, because I'll go. But I'm not doing all the work to get us there.
Speaker 2: I just need to know that you are on the same page with us. Let's say, let's say good.
Speaker 4: I mean, are you willing to go fifty to fifty and do things?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Okay, we're on the same page.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm glad things are working out. I'll put down the call of duty if maybe I can have some call of booty.
Speaker 4: Oh, I think you got to pick up the dishes and laundering first before you start pushing your luck there.
Speaker 2: Do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll do it.
Speaker 2: Go ahead. You better bring a white glove by the time you get home, because this place is going to be like spotless nice.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, I will.
Speaker 1: I'm glad that you weren't cheating, Madeline, and hopefully you guys can work it out Black.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm glad I wasn't cheating too. The Jebel shows to Catch a Cheater